Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

rajalakshmi karthikeyan

Aug 23, 2015

mosquito menance due to water stagnation

sirmadam

we are resident of 14th cross st,telephone nagar perungudi......for a long period of time there is water stagnation in our near by plot and al lot of mosquito's breed there due to which my mother and father have suffered dengu fever....year back my mother was admitted in global hospital for dengu fever and now my father is admitted in the miot icu suspecting dengu fever.....i urge you to have a check on that water stagnation.....should we wait for something serious or in bulk to happen for cleaning this problem?? kindly respond..our flat address is ram heramba ganapathy, 14th cross st, telephones nagar,perungudi,chennai
jayanthisundar94

Aug 18, 2015

street light not working

Dearf Sir,

I am jayanthi.S residing at old no 10 new no 22 vinayakam street, west mambalam chennai 600033.,

There are more than 50 families residing in this area, Ladies and children are there, they feel fear to walk in the street without street lights.

Street lights are not working for the past a week. Kindly look into this matter seriously.

So , Kindly request you to consider this and make our streets lights are workable condition.
mmadhanmaddy

Aug 9, 2015

STREET LIGHT
KOTTURPURAM CHITRA NAGAR ST 600085 STREET LIGHT NOT WORKING PLEASE ANY HELP CHILDRENS &LOTOF PEOPLE
vishwagopi

Jul 20, 2015

Road Maintenance

The Road in the Jayaram street of Thiruvanmiyur is not maintained for a long time. We can more pit holes than the road.
Please help us in laying a road for Jayaram street. We are literally suffering a lot. Please help us sir.

Local from Jayaram street
Rahavan

May 16, 2015

Incomplete drainage canal and smells badly due to open way

I am from Chennai Nerkundram residing at Jayaram Nagar 1st main road, the passage for the rainwater was built in our street two years ago and it left incomplete exactly near to our house. Since drainage facility didn't reached our area, many houses use this canal to flow in their sewage wastes.

Because of this the water flow in the passage gets stagnated and often en smells badly at our door (as there is a open passage due to incomplete work). The condition more bad since many houses dumping their sewage waste into this passage.

During the rainy times, the rain water not getting flowed into this passage and the rain water with drainage from the canal gets stagnated in front of my house.

Therefore, request the sewage department to either complete the waterway in our street or clean up the stint as soon as possible, so that the flow of water would be free.

Rahavan
No:4, Jayaram Nagar 1st main road, Nerkundram, Chennai - 600107
ashacc

Mar 17, 2015

Bad road and speed breakers

I am residing in apartment on CB road in korrukpet some of the parts of CB road have pot holes and badly built speed breakers, Specially under the railways brdige Jus before Vidya sagar apartments where there is water tanks for peopel to fill.Request you to fill the pot holes and make the speed according to standards.

The exact address where problem exists is just before

Vidyasagar Oswal Garden apartments

210/212, Cochraine Basin Road,

Korrukupet

Chennai-600021
gthangavelu

Jan 29, 2015

Road condition is very poor in and around Mylapore Temple

This is to bring it to your kind knowledge that roads surrounding Mylapore Kabaleswarar Temple (all the four Mada streets) and connecting roads (eg: Mathala Narayan Road, P V Koil street) are really in a very bad shape, vehicles are struggling to move freely because of the Bumpy roads, since it’s a very important tourist attraction in Chennai and everyday lot of tourist are coming to this place, I hope you will give due attention to repair this roads as soon as possible and also find a long term solution for this problem by laying new concrete roads.

Thanking You.
Commonmanperungudi

Jan 23, 2015

Road, Street light & Pipe line are not Available in Kallukuttai Perungudi, 600096 back site to Perungudi railway station

Almost 30 years no road, no pipelines, no street light for this area is located at back side to Perungudi railway station.
Can you please put road at least , It will helps thousands of people sir.
ajr_chris

Dec 17, 2014

Mosquito menace

Perungudi ...

Atrium Flats, 5th Cross Street, Telephones Nagar, Chennai 96

Too many mosquitoes ... Unable to sleep in the night. Affects infants/children health too. Scared if this could bring more diseases. Please send person asap !!!

Number - 9840231512
kaushikmvs

Dec 11, 2014

Road Maintanance

Hi sir/madam

The Ranganathan street which not only connects mambalam station to T nagar, but also holds a high economical value for trade, is in a pitiful condition. This street becomes impossible to cross without wetting atleast half of our pants with mud water, particularly in rainy season. The garbage is thrown on the center of the street without any regulation, and this becomes a hurdle for the people to cross the street.

So i request you to please consider this problem and give a permanent solution as soon as possible.
Venkat1979

Nov 24, 2014

Madley subway water leakage

There is water leakage from the walls of madley subway and the way itself is very worst for the past 10-15 days. No action is taken on this. It is creating lot of smell which is not good for health and environment. Kindly take action at the earliest.

Venkat.
West mambalam, Chennai.
monishabalan

Nov 23, 2014

drainage water staying in public road

In our premises drainage water is staying in public road. We already informed the house owner to solve this issue but doesn't take any action against this.we public facing many problems because of this. We can't able to walk in road itself. he also given his home for rented. Kindly notice this issue and solve this asap.
His home address is,
No.3b Prakash Nagar, 2nd main road, ponniamman medu,kolathur, chennai -600110.
ajay dayalan

Nov 19, 2014

water wastage

Hi sir /madam. I am residing in valmiki street ,kambar nagar ,Chennai 600082 ..I find a house near my home everyday wasting so much of precious water.. Which is great scarce to many of us.. they are letting the sump connection water to over flow everyday and the water is getting stagnated on the road side.. with helping mosquitos breding ground.. so please kindly take suitable action against this wastage to create our city for a sustainably developed one! Thank you
dinakarand

Oct 28, 2014

Garbage

In K.K Nagar, Balasubramanian salai, sivalingapuram, collected wastes are dumping on road and then separating plastic and others for money making by cleaning people.
Due to this very bad smell is coming on those surrounding places. Sometimes people use to through the dead dogs and cats outside the garbage bin.
Sometimes people use to through cigarettes in garbage it caught fire.
Even though there are place where these bins can be relocate but no one ready to move it because it’s good place to separate the collected plastic, milk cover, bottles and others and they use to store these wastage into Metro water sewerage station for selling it later.
We have informed highlighted this issue with local corporation office as well upload photos in corporation web site but there is no response as of now.
On rainy season it’s really tough to stay due to bad smell and mosquitos.
This is happening since more than 15 years.
Is that possible to relocate the bins and keep garden because EB transformer and Junction box are located nearby garbage bins.

Dinakaran
33, Balasubramanian salai,
Sivalingapuram, k.k.nagar
Chennai: 600078
Krish Srikanth

Oct 26, 2014

how can i help

hai all--i am keen to just help around, organise, manage ad see if anything could be done better for our city chennai --if required call me on 9677229948.
looking forward to drive a lorry which picks up garbage or try to lay down a nce road for drvng , keen to put some more traffic signals and road markings and so forth --we need to do some thing --i am doctor by profession as well -regards
Dr.Krish Srikanth
Deepika Vasudevan

Oct 26, 2014

maintenance and laying of roads

Sir/madam,
I am a resident from Mangadu,Chennai.I have a serious complain about the roads here, we ever haven't seen a full laying of road construction.each time its a high point that the roads here are constructed incompletely just for sake and not for peoples safety or welfare.roads here are seriously damaged and climatic conditions makes it worst.its a residential zone has lots of schools around and safety is highly important here.the most ridiculous part is we hardly see a small pool created in our main roads.so please its a high and kind request to take proper actions and insist our area local authority to give a true help for the people.
Roads from kumunachavadi to mangadu specially to be checked immediately.
Local Resident

Sep 16, 2014

Illegal Sand Business

Hello

We are residing in ward no 188 Thanthai Periyar Nagar, Kaiveli.Madippakam Chennai (land Mark Near to Pon Vidhya Ashram School).In our area,there is group of people working for Andavar lorry service. They use vacant lands in our area to collect the building debris and dump it there.Finally they selling to different places.They are used 5 to 10 lorries,cranes and they parking in residential area.They use all vacant residential plots for their business without their knowledge. It causes heavy air pollution and damaging our roads.Also cause nuisance to local residents.Please take necessary actions against them and save us.

Local Resident Madipakkam Chennai.
kunjumani

Sep 5, 2014

Garbage overflowing

I am ramanan residing at mandeveli 2nd trust cross st. In new steet and st.antony school near garbages are overflowing. It gives stench smell and foul smell and posing various health hazards and inviting unknown diseases. I request you to keep contiuous monitoring and clear the garbages frequently.

Ramanan ganapathy mandaveli
ushavedhamoorthy

Aug 22, 2014

STREET LIGHT

RAJAGOPLAN 1 ST THIRVANMIYUR VALMIKI NAGAR 600041 STREET LIGHT NOT BURNING DR USHA
jambu74

Jul 30, 2014

Garbage Removal

Dear sir.
We the resident of AGS Colony 10th cross street Velachery facing the garbage over flowing on the street. while removing the waste they are not cleaning the spillover items on the road properly. Hence foul smell all the time. We cannot take a walk. Kindly ask the concerned authority to do the needful immediately.
Resident
Shalomi Arun

Jul 26, 2014

Street Light

Dear Mayor Sir,
My Place Street Light is Not Working for past 1month I have told to the our area Association & our area councilor, But still now the problem is not solved Street Please rectify the problem as soon as possible Help & usefull of grandfather& grandmother childrens (Area is located near to the lake & lot of road dogs & bushes near to that place if anyone hidden in bushes also we cannot catch him in night pls do needful lot of people. I believe the Chennai Corporation to take action and solve the problem.

Shalomi
9789099315,9962231638
rajshrinivasan

Jun 21, 2014

LAYING OF ROADS

The roads in Sidco Nagar, Villivakkam, especially the FOURTH ROAD, near the mosque are left unattended for so many years and the road is full of mud and sand. It is a busy road by which all the vehicles from Padi / Ambattur going to Kolattur, Perambur, etc. and to villivakkam ply through. Whenever a vehicle passes, whether it is a car or bus or two wheeler, the mud / dust starts spreads like anything. We, the residents in SIDCO NAGAR suffer a lot with cough, cold and other problems due to dust, very often. We are unable to clean the houses for dust and sand. Due to this, mosquitoes breed and the whole place is a chaos. In spite of repeated complaints by way phone calls to the Counsellor concerned, no action has been taken. So many people who own a house there, leave it for rent and shift to some other place, since the place is becoming very bad. I REQUEST THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO LOOK INTO AND TAKE REMEDIAL STEPS FOR WELFARE OF THE COMMON PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE.
Subhalakshmi Srikanth

Jun 14, 2014

residents feeding street dogs

Residents of jayachandran nagar 6th main road feeding street dogs. Especially a resident of 19 plot no. jayachandran nagar, encouraging other outsideers to feed in the street too. This is becoming unsafe for kids. Seek help pls.
vppaul

Jun 14, 2014

Garbage Removal

We are living in Choolimedu 38 Perumal Koil Street Choolimedu , Ch 94 Behind Choolimedu Police Station .For the past 5 days Garbages are not removed and it is causing a bad smell and very harmful to health. We have 1.5 year kid in our house who is falling sick quite often.Hoping for quick reply and permanent solution.

Yours Sincerely,

Paul Varghese
kalkam

Jun 11, 2014

REMOVAL OF CATTLE

I reside at Thanickachalam nagar E block,Kolathur near pooniammanmedu,it has been 7 years and the corporation takes the complaint and return info in the site that they will removing in 2 to 3 weeks time so on,i am fed up with the health department personal at madhavaram municipality ,so many complaints ,nothing works,i need urgent measure as monsoon season would start.

can some one help me out please.

A kameswar rao
Thanikachalam nagar E Block,
Kolathur
Chennai 600110

Mobile 9959543889

atm card - lost atm card
    My atm card is lost plz block my atm card
    Reliance Digital - remote exchanged
    I purchased a hime theatre worth 33000 and after i came...
    StarPlus - we want manmarziyaan
    manmarziyaan such a good show why you people ended it and...
    panasonic india limited - LCD parts not available
    I purchase LCD in 2012 i.e. 3 years before. I complaint...
    reliance broadbad - very very poor service
    from 24th august my internet was not working many times i...
    bidgap - Fake complain and harrashment through this site
    Fake complain on my name and no...also private identity...
    Idea SIM - not working
    i taken idea sim.it works for few days .after that it is...
    NBPDCL - Wrong electricity bill
    Sir I am from motihari and my electricity bill is always...
    Hyundai - Allotment letter not issue
    Dear CEO I have booked creta diesel automatic version...
    photo change in marks card - correction of photo in marks card
    Im satish completed my bcom 2015 in presidency college...