Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

Doctorsiddha

Sep 26, 2016

Remediea for mosquito menace

The Arumbakkam area (duraisamy raja st, ramasamy raja st - opp. to Anna Arch) is facing the problem of mosquito menace since several weeks due to occassional rainfall. Dengue fever is on the rise and it could also become fatal. As prevention is better than cure, I request you to do the needful to eradicate the mosquitos and ensure us a safer life.
Doctorsiddha

Sep 26, 2016

Remedies for mosquito menace

kalpana RA

Sep 23, 2016

garbage cleaning

It is very sad to state that the road leading to Villivkkam railway station is full of Garbage.

No one is bother to clean it.

Railway people or corporation people some one should take initiative to clean the area at the earliest. If not it will be so full people has to walk thru garbages.
Balaprasath

Sep 7, 2016

Clearing of blocked draining and Ditch

Sir ,

I am working in Ambattur IT park (Ambit), the ditch near to our building is completely full and blocked with plastic covers and papers .Thousands of employee are using this road daily, many shops are there next to the ditch, school children, public are daily users of this road.Due to the water stagnant, full of mosquitoes , spreads intolerable smell in the surroundings, this lead to spread of diseases faster.

Need Chennai corporation involvement to take necessary action to clear this ditch and permanent solution to avoid blocking of this ditch.

S.Balaprasath

S.Balaprasath
9952039082
aruncinfo

Jul 12, 2016

Street light and mosquito menance due to water stagnation

In Kandanchavadi area ,VEERAMANI SALAI and Paul Raj Nagar is very much affected due to mosquitoes . Peoples living in this area are suffered like a hell during night time. The Kids in this area getting illness very frequently .

Then Paul Raj Nagar street lights are not at all working for more than a month , accidents are very frequently happening during night time . Old age citizens and ladies are feeling scare to walk on this roads without street lights .

Corporation has to take necessary action to fix this above issues .

Thank You.
shankari1202

Jun 28, 2016

Street Lights non-burning

I am the resident from Shankar Nagar Main road, Chrompet Chennai-600044

the street lights are not burning nowadays and the complete stretch from Central Bank Colony-Navamani Streets are not burning so the road is completely dark at nights.

pls do the needful on priority.
r_rajesh

Apr 12, 2016

Dumping of waste over electric box - possible for fire accident

Dear All,

I am a resident of Thousand Lights,G.M.M Street, Chennai. People from near by and from other streets are dumping their waste over the electric junction box as shown in the picture. This place is now becoming a breeding ground for rats and childrens and aged people are getting affected.

Please take necessary action.

Rajesh

Dumping of waste over electric box - possible for fire accident

Kalpakam

Mar 30, 2016

Garbage removal

Garbage Removal

I am living in Visalakshi Nagar Housing Board Flat A Block. Backside of A Block Slum Housing Board flats are there. These peoples throw their garbage with waste water to our backside of the A Block. Because of this the water flow in the A Block backside compound passage gets stagnated and often smells badly at our door. The condition more bad since many houses in upstairs in slum board throw their waste into backside of the A Block compound wall passage. As it creates more inconvenience and problems Bad smell over there which disturbs everyone. Please do clean the sewage as soon as possible. Since this problem is lasting for the past one year. We have informed the complaints so many times to near Corporation authorities. But no response. Kindly do it as soon as possible. It affects everybody there.
With regards,
Archana Chandroo

Feb 1, 2016

mosquitoes at tambaram selaiyur

Dear Officer
East tambaram selaiyur seems to b highest in mosquito population.... Despite repellents nd basic hygene followed within our home....v cannot avoid zhem..nearby areas have unclean stagnated water...please help the mother of two small babies asap.

Archana
laha

Jan 5, 2016

hand pump is below the street level

After completion of street roading works in sri raman, 2nd street, 'B' Block, Thanigachalam nagar, chennai-110, the street hand pump is below the street level. It is difficult to pump and take the water from the base. kindly lift the pump little high to pump the water. It is useful for so many peoples. Hence you are requested to rectify the matter and do the needful
Srivel

Jan 2, 2016

No severage connection in perungdi

I am srivel residing at perungudi 17th cross street near mont fort school and since there is no sewerage connection in perungdui local residential are clearing sewerage from sewerage lorry but most of them inc not clearing through lorry it seems the divert their sewerage to vacant land (Simson ground) near mont fort school perungudi. It cause more disease and hygienic issue to local residencials in perungudi, I cam to know even green aceres are open their sewerage to vacant land. It is spoiling the simson farm land and other near by resedicnals houses. It gives stench smell and foul smell and posing various health hazards and inviting unknown diseases. I request you to take necessary action are bring to meida / press to stop the issue.

Local resident - Perungudi
biswas.govinda

Dec 10, 2015

Kindly clean the leftover garbage

The Authority,
Of Chennai City Corporation,

Respected Authority,

I am the resident of Jafferkhanpet, the worst effected area of flood.
Since the flood it is 7 working days, still the leftover garbage from all
The homes is not at all cleared . surrounding the Munnuswami street area it is stinkink.
So many people fall sick.

Please for god sake clean the road immediately.

Detail address.
Bharathi block ,
Munuswamy street,
Jaffarkhanpet,
Chennai 600083.
cgowri

Dec 8, 2015

Garbage Removal

I live on the I st Avenue Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020.

We have trees which have fallen on the road, for the past 20 days. This has not been cleared.

Also the garbage has not been removed for the past 10 days.

We are afraid that w are heading for disease out break. Feel very helpless.

Not able to reach any of the concerned persons by mail or on the phone.

Please help if you have ready this message. Alternatively please pass this to the concerned persons.

Dec 7, 2015

Garbage over flowing

Dear sir.
We the resident of Kannamapet T.nagar facing the garbage over flowing on the street. while removing the waste they are not cleaning the spillover items on the road properly. Hence foul smell all the time. We cannot take a walk. Kindly ask the concerned authority to do the needful immediately.Many people facing illness because of this.Please take action ASAP.
samkay

Nov 21, 2015

Water & Sewage Stagnation

Water & Sewage Stagnation for past 1 week in Srinivasa Street Nesapakkam,West K.K.Nagar.Need immediate action
Krishna
Srinivasa Street West K.K.NAGAR

Water & Sewage Stagnation

Selvakannan B

Nov 19, 2015

Water Logging in my area

I am living in Velachery Seethapathy Nagar extn area. Near Mallgai Flats there is always water logging even if there is a slight drizzle. The reason being is that place is meeting of 3 roads. During road layout process they stopped laying roads before this point and all the new roads where laid (that three roads which is meeting this point) where laid out but this point was not laid out and if we ask why here the road was not laid, they said another person will do that. This happens all the three times and no one was interested to answer properly or laid roads. I have went and complaint in corporation and not action was taken. Pls do the necessary thing to drain out that water immediately. Since the water is stagnated, there is a chance malaria and dengue fever. I am attaching the foto also

Water Logging in my area Water Logging in my area

Amdhias

Oct 16, 2015

Leftover garbage

In VILLIVAKKAM SIDCO NAGAR 28th street September 1st week they put road and they removed extra sand, plants and trees. They placed all these stuffs in the corner of the street. It's been nearly 1.5 months still those garbage is not removed from the corner of the street. Said many times to the officials but no response..
Area- VILLIVAKKAM SIDCO NAGAR 28th street
Chennai
vasu kurup

Oct 15, 2015

streert light not fixing

nearly6 months back Dr. Ambedkar Salai repaired and new electric street light posts are also fixed. So far no further work done. Only the post with out light are there and no connection given. When the work will start. Please do the work as early as possible. vasu from madipakkam.
rajalakshmi karthikeyan

Aug 23, 2015

mosquito menance due to water stagnation

sirmadam

we are resident of 14th cross st,telephone nagar perungudi......for a long period of time there is water stagnation in our near by plot and al lot of mosquito's breed there due to which my mother and father have suffered dengu fever....year back my mother was admitted in global hospital for dengu fever and now my father is admitted in the miot icu suspecting dengu fever.....i urge you to have a check on that water stagnation.....should we wait for something serious or in bulk to happen for cleaning this problem?? kindly respond..our flat address is ram heramba ganapathy, 14th cross st, telephones nagar,perungudi,chennai
jayanthisundar94

Aug 18, 2015

street light not working

Dearf Sir,

I am jayanthi.S residing at old no 10 new no 22 vinayakam street, west mambalam chennai 600033.,

There are more than 50 families residing in this area, Ladies and children are there, they feel fear to walk in the street without street lights.

Street lights are not working for the past a week. Kindly look into this matter seriously.

So , Kindly request you to consider this and make our streets lights are workable condition.
mmadhanmaddy

Aug 9, 2015

STREET LIGHT

STREET LIGHT
KOTTURPURAM CHITRA NAGAR ST 600085 STREET LIGHT NOT WORKING PLEASE ANY HELP CHILDRENS &LOTOF PEOPLE
vishwagopi

Jul 20, 2015

Road Maintenance

The Road in the Jayaram street of Thiruvanmiyur is not maintained for a long time. We can more pit holes than the road.
Please help us in laying a road for Jayaram street. We are literally suffering a lot. Please help us sir.

Local from Jayaram street
Rahavan

May 16, 2015

Incomplete drainage canal and smells badly due to open way

I am from Chennai Nerkundram residing at Jayaram Nagar 1st main road, the passage for the rainwater was built in our street two years ago and it left incomplete exactly near to our house. Since drainage facility didn't reached our area, many houses use this canal to flow in their sewage wastes.

Because of this the water flow in the passage gets stagnated and often en smells badly at our door (as there is a open passage due to incomplete work). The condition more bad since many houses dumping their sewage waste into this passage.

During the rainy times, the rain water not getting flowed into this passage and the rain water with drainage from the canal gets stagnated in front of my house.

Therefore, request the sewage department to either complete the waterway in our street or clean up the stint as soon as possible, so that the flow of water would be free.

Rahavan
No:4, Jayaram Nagar 1st main road, Nerkundram, Chennai - 600107
ashacc

Mar 17, 2015

Bad road and speed breakers

I am residing in apartment on CB road in korrukpet some of the parts of CB road have pot holes and badly built speed breakers, Specially under the railways brdige Jus before Vidya sagar apartments where there is water tanks for peopel to fill.Request you to fill the pot holes and make the speed according to standards.

The exact address where problem exists is just before

Vidyasagar Oswal Garden apartments

210/212, Cochraine Basin Road,

Korrukupet

Chennai-600021

airtel number - call detail
    Sir i get my airtel number call detail 8953967855 plzz...
    www.timesjobs.com - refund my amount
    Hello mam, They contact me through this phone...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - sales of blank card
    DO YOU NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN? We sell physical...
    prabha - atm blocked
    hi sir,my ATM blocked yesterday aftn.I need amount...
    Maven Career Solution Pvt. Ltd. - Maven Career Solutions Pvt.Ltd. A FRAUD COMPANY
    I received a call from Maven Carrer Solutions Pvt.Ltd. for...
    Indian Railways - Arbitrary allotment of unoccupied berth by TTE
    Train No.15097,Coach A1,PNR No 6659614274. Despite of my...
    gate 2017 - Payment failed
    Dear sir, I was making payment for my NET examination...
    Dr. Batra's Homeopathy - Refund- Treatment not Taken
    Hi, This is to bring to your notice that I had got...