Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

Bhuvaneshp

Feb 22, 2017

Water Problem

We are residing Old washermenpet Lalagunda 1st street, having problem in corporation water, drainage water was combine in drinking water. It will be affected health problem. Pl. clear the problem

Sari
P.C. Nirmal

Feb 17, 2017

Dead Dog not cleared - Reg.

This is to inform you that, I am residing in Guruvappa Maistry Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai - 600 023. A stay dog has been found dead for the past five days in the open ground. This ground belongs to the Government. Due to this heavy stinck the public is undable to pass this way. Hence, I kindly request you to arrange to remove the said dead dog.

Another request is to capture the crowd f pigs roaming all the time in the same gound, since people are afraid whether they get swine flue due to these pigs.

Hence, I kindly request you to do the needful immediately Sir.
Moorthy ch

Feb 10, 2017

Dogs in street

Dogs in streets
STRAY DOGS NUISANCE
Hi Sir/Madam,

We are residing in AMBAL NAGAR MAIN ROAD, KEELKATTALAI, CHENNAI .We have many 10 to 20 street dogs that create a very big nuisance. they always get inside the buildings, sleeping under the cars and sits on the wall, jump from one flat to another and disturb all the people around here. They never go away and are around whole day and night.people are not able to ride as it starts chasing very badly. there are kids playing out and they are afraid as it starts chasing them.

kindly request you to take necessary actions and clear all the dogs as soon as possible.It would be very helpful if you do the needful earlier
Renganathan S

Jan 30, 2017

Drainage issue

I am residing in Ponniamman kovil street, Madipakkam area. Still drainage facility not implemented in our area.We have requested for drainage from last 10 years (After madipakkam changed as corporation area) we requested many times. We are facing drainage over flow for more than 10 years. The lorry is charging more than 2000 per week from us. Being a middle class family it is not affordable for us. Also the lorry who comes is not taking the drainage properly and demanding money from us.We are facing many issues because of this.

Requesting you to help in building drainage for us as soon as possible and help to maintain the community near and clean.
Renganathan S

Jan 30, 2017

Drainage issue

I am residing in Ponniamman kovil, Madipakkam area. We have requested for drainage last 10 years back (After modipakkam changed as corporation area) we requested many times. We are facing drainage over flow for more than 10 years. The lorry is charging more than 2000 per week from us. Being a middle class family it is not affordable for us. Also the lorry who comes is not taking the drainage properly and demanding money from us.We are facing many issues because of this.

Sharan25

Jan 29, 2017

Clearing of tree logs

Due to Cyclone, the trees has been uprooted and the tree logs has not be cleared, it has been lying the road for months, though the vehicle came, they are not willing to clear the tree logs. Instead they are expecting the bribe to clear the logs.

Request you to take an immediate action on this.

Resident of Gandhi street

Gandhi Street, Near Ellaiamman Kovil.
West Mambalam,
Chennai - 600033
Ravi Ramabadhran

Jan 25, 2017

Mosquito bites

Sir/Madam
I am residing in 12th cross street, Indira nagar, Adyar, Chennai - 20.
We people are suffering from extreme mosquito bites inspite of netlons, mosquito repelent etc.
We have sleepless nights and this is going to cause diseases (due to the bite of mosquitoes). No body has
taken action against this, letting the people suffer. Not even the spray of medicines to kill the mosquitoes that is
being done regularly is also not carried out. I request you to Kindly look into the matter immediately not even
postponing a day and reduce the sufferings of the people.
R.Ravi
Mobile 94452 63462
thabu

Jan 19, 2017

Drainage issue

I'm residing in 60,fathima street. G.M nagar extn, Pattaravakkam,Ambattur.

Our bore and well water has been contaminated due to improper resident sewage construction in VIJAY SRI Apartment. We are unable to use our bore water for the daily usage because vijay sri apartment sewage water has been drained onto the earth and mixed into our bore water.

We have requested apartment residents and promoters since Three Years to close the drainage which is constructed nearer to our bore well. But they are not taking any action on that. We are now suffering for the water on day today usages.

This bore water is used for drinking and cooking before. Now we are struggling for water.

Please take an immediate action in this case.

Thanks and Regards,
E. Masthan Sheriff
Mobile# : 8939666187
s_rajesh1982

Jan 13, 2017

Contd...Sewage Leaking to Road

Sorry read the road as "Ramnagar 7th Main Road - North Extn" instead of "Ramnagar 6th Main Road - North Extn"
s_rajesh1982

Jan 13, 2017

Sewage Leaking to Road

Sir / Madam,

I am residing at building on Plot No 48B, Survey No 707/6 Ramnagar 6th Main Road - North Extn. From past week the draining water is flowing on roads due to backlog of the corporation pipe connecting the building resulting in tank overflowing.

Leakage location in google maps :

The reason for the delay to report to corporation is to check our building's tank so that we dont waste your time. Even after cleaning all the draining lines and tanks with the building premises it has become evident that its the corporation line connecting the building final tank to the main corporation pipe has blocked and resulting in draining tank overflowing to road through the tank.

This is creating lot of public inconvenience and would invite lot of health issues. There has been a telephonic complaint yesterday but no one has turned up till now.

Expect the action at the earliest possible time. I appreciate the wonderful Herculent task the metro team underwent during the cyclone wardhah to restore normalacy. Hats of to each and every members of your team

S Rajesh Kumar
Contact : 9486254601
anjana 1234

Jan 6, 2017

Stagnant water

I am a resident of Puzhuthivakkam. There is a lot of mosquitoes in and around this area. Invariably, there is quite a lot of vacant plots with stagnant water. This is the breeding place for mosquitoes. For example, in my street, there are at least three vacant plots filled with water teeming with mosquitoes. The mosquito havoc is not only restricted to night but also at daytime. It becomes difficult to leave the windows and door open. In addition, there is a fear of mosquito borne diseases. Inspite of using netlon and other measures, the population of mosquitoes continue to increase.

I urge the Chennai Corporation to do the needful measures to remove stagnant water and hence curb the mosquito menance.

R.Bhuvana
Plot 20, 36th street, Balaji Nagar
Puzhuthuvakkam
Chennai-600091
Deepak avinash

Jan 5, 2017

No action taken on clearing a dead dog

I am resident of Chennai city and live in velachery ,sdka ng,pounambal st,..a dogs has been seen dead for the past two days and even after a complaint in thr nearby corporation ..no action has heen taken and its really uncomfortable to take the stinky air and we are worried about our hygiene also ..so kindly see that some action is being taken immediately
madipak_krishna

Dec 27, 2016

Street dog menace

I'm residing at Sadasivam Nagar, 4th cross street, Madipakkam. In the entire 4th cross street to the rajaji nagar main road around 20 stay dogs are straying. Whenever we go for walking or riding the bike a couple of dogs come for biting. It's very fearful for all us to cross the road. Small children who are playing on the road also are threatened by the dogs. Kindly request the authorities to take immediate action at the earliest
Rich rich

Dec 21, 2016

Non label products

Non labeled products selling like gingelly oil, coconut oil, groundnut, and expired juices selling so pls take action on this shop Nalam organics address no. 26, northmada street nungambakkam, chennai :600034
Nivedhithav

Dec 18, 2016

STREET DOG NUISANCE

We are residing in poonthottam first street of PALAVANVANTHANGAL.We have many 9 to 10 stray dogs that create a very big nuisance. they always get inside the buildings, sleeping under the cars and disturb all the people around here. They never go away and are around whole day and night.people are not able to walk on the roads or ride as it starts chasing very badly. Kids are afraid to step out as they are sitting just next to the gate and Barking.

Nivedhitha V
Gopi.R

Dec 10, 2016

STREET DOG NUISANCE

Dear sir, In our pilliyar koil street there are many street dogs on the road, at night time we are not able to sleep and children are getting afraid to walk in the street and getting disturbed kindly take necessary action to solve this issue, plz do call me : 9790889144.
Chright

Dec 8, 2016

Nightmare with Musquitos

Unable to have peaceful sleep. This is becoming a high risk with kids at home.
Aarthy80

Dec 3, 2016

Water logging problem

I am a resident from Sri jayendra saraswathi nagar, Porur. Due to insufficient drainage system in our area and further to the recent rains (1st, 2nd and 3rd Dec 2016) we are facing water logging issue in our area. This will create bad odour and mosquito problems, if not fixed in couple of days. May I request you to take necessary action urgently.
Revathi praveena

Nov 13, 2016

Drainage problem in house

I'm staying in 7th Street , periyar nagar, adambakkam, Chennai -88. In my house the drainage water was strucked for past few days. I have complained three times. Till now, they're are not come. We're suffering from mosquitoes, stinky smell, not even able to use washrooms for past three days. Please kindly get us relief from this.

Praveen dharamchand

Nov 4, 2016

Mosquito problem

Sir I am staying in chennai near central railway ward no 54 (venkatesan street) heavy heavy mosquito problem no corporation staff coming to clean or fogging huge garbage Opp my house .....corporation staff comes to take garbage but they not clean or take day garbage .....from last year same issues going on ....no one clean garbage
In night can't stay in home due to heavy mosquito problem plz take dis issue as serious and take Ness serious steps .....
Shanthisubramani

Nov 3, 2016

Road repair

Dear sir/Madam,
I am giving complaint against road repair. Sir thoraipakkam to ECR connecting DB Jain college of engineering road is very worst. Many people are traveling through that road but the road is not in a proper condition as rainy season is started water is staying in that area. Because of that, mosquito is more. So that the people who is travelling that road are suffering a lot because of that road.so kindly request you to repair that road.so that it will easy for the people to travel
Mukil Sri Balaji

Nov 1, 2016

Dogs in streets

STRAY DOGS NUISANCE
Hi Sir/Madam,

We are residing in ASHOKNAGAR .We have many 9 to 10 stray dogs that create a very big nuisance. they always get inside the buildings, sleeping under the cars and sits on the wall, jump from one flat to another and disturb all the people around here. They never go away and are around whole day and night.people are not able to ride as it starts chasing very badly. there are kids playing out and they are afraid as it starts chasing them.

With Regards
Mukil Sri Balaji
TVMARKANDAN

Oct 31, 2016

public nusance

Lakshmi stores/ Ms Mr kannan doing business of selling provisons /water supply as well as residing in the same place is creating

sanitation problems by dumping garbage etc. In this regard whether corporation has given permission to run the shop/establishment

at the address no 293 4 th street BABA NAGAR VILLIVAKKAM CHENNAI-600049 ?

They have also occupied sizable portion of the IV th Street as well as V th street for their business. Whether the same is with the

permission of corporation /encroachment ?

By ; T.V.MARKANDAN JOINT GENERAL MANAGER AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA -CHENNAI AIRPORT
joachim robert

Oct 17, 2016

garbage not cleared for past 5 days

In Spite of my complaint to supervisor NETHAJI regarding non clearance of garbage for the past days,nothing has been done.In addition to this no sweeping lady has been assigned for the past 3 months.Please do the needful to keep our city clean,
Thanks and regards
J.Robert
E 50,Anna colony,Besant Nagar,chennai-600 090
K. Arunakumari

Oct 14, 2016

poor condition of road

The people who were entrusted to lay the tar road in Lakshmi Nagar 2nd Street Velachery Chennai-42, laid some concrete jally and nice cement mud two weeks back. Still they have not cared to lay the tar road. Because of this, the people residing here and the thoroughfares are facing daily lots of difficulties. Authorities responsible may please be advised to lay the tar road at the earliest.

Reconnect smart led tv - Video not clear
    Reconnect tv after sales service is very very poor up Hi...
    frod bank calling - loss any time
    Why why i am any time loss
    Railway parcel seva - Parcel not received yet very poor service.
    Dear Sir, i have booked my luggage from railway parcel...
    IRCTC CUSTOMER CARE - Delay of train
    The train time was 6:00 pm from meghnagar too bandra...
    Vijay Tv - worst judge in jodi
    In cinnaithirai worst judge in Jodi history
    Social Trade Biz is a Scam - I want my money back
    My ID 61875233, Kindly refund my money
    Emudhra - Pan card not yet received
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have applied for pan card , Ref. No:...
    drinking water bottel - price 20 instead of printed 15
    irctc vendor in katni jn in platform no 3 hemant shukla...
    Charity - Trying to fool Peoples
    i got a message to my mobile [my name is emily nathan.i...
    mrsemiilynathan@outlook.com]sender;+918287384881 - Trying to fool Peoples
    i got a message to my mobile [my name is emily nathan.i...