Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

hotmai.com

Apr 1, 2015

Sub: Requesting for clearing stagnated the drainage water / sewage water in front of my house - Reg.

We are residing at No. 3 (SQ) 3rd Reddy Street, Thiru vi-ka- Indla. Estate, Guiindy, Chennai -600 032 Zone – 13, Division 170. Requesting for clear the Drainage water / sewage water stagnation in front of my residence for the past 10 days continuously. The Drainage water / Toilet water coming from the next street. I have ( aged 5) one daughter and ( aged 9) one son we are suffering from various diseases the problem. In the mean time, the different type of commutable diseases are spreading in our area. So I request to solve the problem and give permanent solution and protect my children and my neighbors .

I eagerly await for your stern & immediate action
M.Dhansekaran
gopujayam

Mar 29, 2015

frequent drainage block

Sir.
I am residing at Krishna street,t.nagar, behind old nagesh theatrre. Drainage block is never ending problem in our area.in spite of repeatedly complaining of this issue, no body bother to rectify this problem. For the past one week I giving a call for the block almost everyday, but nobody till date have attended. Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem
Regads
bappu

Mar 24, 2015

Please provide us with drainage lines in madipakkam

I'm a resident of madipakkam, Here in madipakkam we are facing the a lot of problem clearing the drainage water, Since the soil here has a very less capacity to absorb the water its getting overflown very often. The drainage removing lorries also charge about 1700-2000 each time and we had to do it for every 5 days. We pay sewage tax as well as for this thing, Not only us even us even our neighbors are facing problem because of this. This water has no place to go and had to run all over the road.

Some people are even making money out of this by forcing us to install additional tanks outside our premises and still its overflowing because as i said earlier the soil here doesn't have the capacity to absorb. so immediate drainage lines are required.

I kindly request the person in-charge of laying this sewage line to madipakkam to take immediate and necessary action to solve this.

60-70% in madipakkam are flats and 90% of the construction work have been completed and its high time we expect corporation to take necessary action.

Here the Roads are too good so we also expect the same to remain after laying the drainage lines.

Thanks you.
pu_sevice

Mar 20, 2015

CORPORATION PUBLIC ROAD ENCROCHED BY SAIGARDEN ASSOCIATION AT VELACHERY

In Velachery ward No. 179, zone No. 13, the Saigarden Association has encroached the public road of Chennai Corporation and put the gate in front thus not allowing the publics like courier service, Autos, Call Taxis, etc inside and making inconvenience to the public. About seven years back, the same situation exists and the Corporation officials took immediate action to remove the gate and warned the Association not to put the gate in public road again. The removed gate was still available in Velachery Corporation Office campus.
The officers of the Chennai Corporation may look into the matter seriously, and take action to remove the gate immediately, and warned the Association accordingly.
PU_Service
Ganesh Mahadevan

Mar 19, 2015

Posters and Notices on all public walls and Metro Rail Pillars

This is to bring to the attention of Chennai Corporation that every public wall or pillar in the city has been either stuck with Posters or Advertisements which is against the law. The entire Metro Rail pillars across the city have stuck with posters and notice boards which have spoilt the look of the city and distract the drivers.

To specially mention the stretch of Inner ring road from Alandur to Velachery Metro station, every pillar is infested with posters, notices and political advertisements and banners.

Request the corporation to take stringent action and ensure Chennai remains poster-free.

Chennai Lover.
keidjay1

Mar 16, 2015

public not allowed inside the corpn play ground - Ceebross & Jains aasraya - ward 128 zone -10

Public not allowed inside the Chennai corporation play grounds. Ceebross & Jains aasraya - Ward-128 Zone-10. Corporation play grounds are utilized only by apartment users & general public is denied access to use the same. Play ground doors are locked from ourside & apartment users are gainng access through priviate doors, which are inside there apartment. I am raising my concern to chennai corporation from 2013. But still my/public concern is unattended. closing the ticket raised is the top most priority for the corpn official. I request any one to make a personal visit to come across the real situation.

Complaint numbers : 924DCM & 778JGF. - in corporation complaint register website.
G Kesavan

Mar 14, 2015

online payment of house tax

unable to pay house tax online,pl.
ilovechennai

Feb 28, 2015

regulate and educate share auto drivers, private vans, mtc buses running via chennai omr road

I would be happy if some action is taken for the below.
1. Share autos carrying ten people.8 in the back and 2 ppl sitting next to driver seat. It is a risky ride for the commuters.
Share auto drivers and private vans stop or they take Left edge of the road without switching on the indicators which creates un necessary tension for other people traveling behind them .
2. MTC buses are stopping in the middle of the road blocking other vehicles to commute.
3. For commuting from Sipcot entrance to companies inside, auto drivers insist carrying five people only. 3 in the back and two next to driver. No meter fare and am Not sure if it is a registered auto stand.
Pls educate them and regulate.
sreedharang

Feb 27, 2015

DRAINAGE

My name K.SRIDHARAN leaving at Gothi Apartment No 29, sivaji st Tnagar chennai17 for past six month darinage water main lane not clearing properly we made several complaint made to concern ward 10 zone 141 Ae not taking permanent solution drainage water mixing with our well water and corporation water how to live the resident kindly immediate action
dheva prasadh

Feb 27, 2015

street light

Street light is not burning. This is the second time am complaining. Please make it soon.
Ramkumar Srinivasan

Feb 17, 2015

Garbage

I am Ramkumar living in Kaveri Street, Saligramam. My mobile no;9940171323/8056045110. Garbage is becoming pernial problem t Kaveri Street, Earlier corporation use to store garbage three different location. however now they shifted to all one place which is near transformer.

Every time at least two boxes and one vehicle with garbage is permanently stored. It is creating nasty smell and also creating health related problems to our kids. Another biggest problem all the garbage boxes are creating nuisance to traffic

This street is almost 700mts length and having more than 500 families living. But width of the road is only 18 Feet.

We have made few complaints to Corporation and they sends people to clear the garbage. however within two or three days, the place is becoming nasty again. Also all tress passers started using that area for passing urine. Transformer located is becoming shield for those guys, they enjoy the same.

We are very much annoyed about Garbage storing in Kaveri st and today I have escalated to councillor regarding the same. I am sure he will take necessary action

I would request Corporation to take necessary action to split the Garbage storing in different location

Ramkumar
shaam

Feb 10, 2015

Dog menace

I request your immediate action to the issue stated below in our locality which has become a annoyonce to everybody now.

There are lot of stray dogs in our area, which are creating trouble for the people. In fact, people are afraid to walk or ride bikes in the street as these dogs have already bitten many people in our locality. Kindly need your help to rush in and Catch those dogs.your help to rush in and Catch those dogs.

Ahmed
Madipakkam
Rajajathnam main Rd..
sohoni

Jan 31, 2015

Sewarage Line on Chamiers Road

Reference to above subject, I had raised a complain regarding Drainage Blocked as we were getting foul smell in the bathrooms.
After great follow up with the Chennai Metro water and Sewarage board staff. They visited our building and said that the main block is in the main drainage line on Chamiers road.
As of date this block is not cleared. The staff come open the man hole cover see the filth and go back.
We expect better service from Chennai corporation.
It will be appreciated if you could depute a senior officer from the concerned ward to inspect and rectify the same.
The block is in the manhole opposite to Union Bank of India and old no 91 new no 82 Oakland Court on Chamiers road.
Appreciate your support
Best Regard
Ashok
Nisha Rathnaraj

Jan 23, 2015

Poor road conditions (Thirumudivakkam)

Dear Sir / Ma'am

I travel to office everyday to Sidco Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600044 (Thirumudivakkam) via Pallavaram and Thiruneermalai. The roads on the way are badly damaged and the condition gets worse during the rainy season. Being an industrial area at large, the roads usually serve heavy vehicles which have a fair chance of toppling or being jammed in the huge crests and troughs of the roads. MTC busses also operate in this area upto a certain point which makes it very difficult for commuters travelling this route, especially elderly citizens and school-going children. As this area lies quite outside of the city, it has not been given much importance in terms of road maintenance. It would be very helpful if the concerned persons take necessary action to solve this issue. Expecting a quick response and many thanks in advance.

Nisha Rathnaraj
oneindia

Jan 11, 2015

complaint to change dustbin waste are not clearing

Near to my place there is dustbin kept the person whoever collecting the waste they are not put the the dustbin in proper place while collecting they are keeping the dustbin just like that and leaving they are not putting in alloted place so people are throwing the waste in the road itself and near by hotel are putting the waste food in the road itself so huge bad smell are coming as well we are affecting with fever , maleriya , dengue etc in that dustbin place there was an mentally challenge school are there so that children are affecting on it , we have complaint to change the dustbin as well school but they are not willing to change , as well lot of small children are there playing there so kindly change the dustbin place.

Address

Thambiah road,
West mambalam,
Chennai_ 600033.
Land mark: dustbin at near durga travel and in front of bvsn mootha for mentally challenge school
VEC

Jan 9, 2015

REMOVING DUST BINS

WE ARE STAYING IN NO -46 ,5TH CROSS STREET, M.R.NAGAR, KODUNGAIYUR,CHENNAI-118 IN MY TOWARDS MY HOUSE OPPSITE DUST BIN HAS KEPT. WE ARE SUFFERING FROM THAT DUST BIN .PEOPLE ARE PUTING ON THE ROAD ITSELF DOWN THEY ARE NOT PUTING IN THE DUST BIN .WHEN THE RAIN COME RAIN WATER IS NOT GOING WATER IS STAYING TWO DAYS ,RAT & CAT DYEING PEOPLE IS PUTING IN THE ROAD ITSELF .SMELL IS COMING TOWARDS OUR HOUSE GOVERNMENT IS NOT CLEAING PROPERLY AND PUTING BLECHING POWDER ALSO. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TAKE THAT DUST BIN. PARK IS ALSO THAT NEAR BY AND THE CHILDREN IS PLAYING IN THAT PARK PEOPLE AND CHILDREN IS THINKING UNASY. SO PLEASE TAKE THAT DUST BIN PLEASE TAKE IMEDIATE ACTION
karthikeyan4525

Jan 6, 2015

road occupancy

sir my name is Karthikeyan from Tuticorin. I am an Civil Engineering student. Tuticorin is an developing city. This city faces different traffic problem inside the street egs. K.V.K Nagar near 4th gate tuticorin. this street has a good road facility made by the government but the people over the area boycott the system the they place their vehicle and the building material for years on the small road i wish some superior official of this category would come and help me solve this problem. This problem makes lot of disturbance not only to them but also damages the good road over there please help me solve this problem. so that the future would be good for everyone.
hemantram

Jan 5, 2015

Street dog

we are at E-179, 12th 3rd cross street, Periyar Nagar Chennai-82 . There are so many dogs on the street which makes huge fuss, dogs try to bit when any vehicle or any peoples walk going to that way during night from job to home we are facing more problems and also poses diseases threat for young children please kindly I request you take necessary action to resolve this
.kothandaraman my cell No9840094195
hema2211nov

Jan 5, 2015

excessive mosquito breeding due to stagnant water

Sir/madam,
We reside in Anand nagar , thoraipakkam,4rth cross street, thoraipakkam.
There is a house right behind our apartment with stagnant water, which has become a nusiance. It has become a breeding ground for mosquitoes in the area. As a result, a number of kids in the area are getting sick with mosquito borne diseases. Kindly attend the problem in our area as soon as possible.
PK_2015

Jan 2, 2015

Always Rain Water Stagnate if it Drizzles also!!!

Always Rain Water Stagnate if it Drizzles also!!!
Respected Sir / Madam,

We are residing in the Yamuna Street, Devi Karumari Amman Nagar extn, Velachery, Chennai - 600 042 . The roads are not properly laid in our street and the water is getting stagnated especially middle of the street. This is major street route which people and transports are passing through. Because of which the residents and the passers by finds it difficult. If government could take care of the street much helpful for everyone. My suggestion is if repair road also it seems to again will stagnate. After laiding proper road better give the way or passage of rain water either any one side, so that water will flow down those tanks. It also paves way for health problems due to breeding of mosquitoes in the water stagnation. Immediate attention is needed. Thanks in advance. Kindly do the needful.

Pradeep Kumar Sekar
Sharmistha Bauri

Dec 31, 2014

Transport facility from Taramani to thiruvanmiyur

Dear concern,

Want to inform that from last two days facing lots of problem moving from Taramani to thiruvanmiyur.Now a days dont know why no bus is coming from Taramani to Thiruvanmiyur..After waiting for 1 n half an hr. we get the bus that to one single bus and of too much rush.Because of this every day I reach office late and also while returning I reach at 10 PM in my home.

it is ok I can adjust in the morning time but in night time I really feel unsafe whlie returning at 10 PM .Even no auto is also available during that time.

Its a humble request ,kindly look over the situation and rectify before any disaster happens for which only the government is responsible for this.

Thanking You

Sharmistha
kannappan.vinoth

Dec 24, 2014

Bad Roads

We Live in Senthurpuram Ext, 2nd Avenue, Kattupakkam.
The roads here are very bad and the water is logged for so long time , which is causing more number of disease in our area.

We have taken this up to the officials, but we are getting the same reply "We will do it", but till now no changes.
Please take necessary actions and help the people to live Healthy.

Kannappan
Johny123

Dec 19, 2014

Stagnant water causing foul smell!

There is water lying stagnant near our house 🏠 causing foul smell in Cholamandala Devi Nagar,9th street, Injambakkam, Chennai. It is a constant place for mosquitoes to breed. People find it difficult to cross this unhygienic water and go to school, jobs, etc.,On behalf of the people residing in Cholamandala Devi Nagar I kindly request you to take immediate action as soon as possible.
korattur lakshmi

Dec 16, 2014

UNCOVERED DRAINAGE PIT

Dear Sirs,
There is an uncovered drainage pit at the junction of the 11th street and 17th street at TNHB Colony, korattur, chennai -600080. This throws up two problems - 1) As the open drain is in front of the Vivekananda School, children are falling sick as it is unhygenic and dangerous. 2) A lot of diseases like Chicken Guniya, Malaria, Filaria are increasing. We request you to kindly treat this matter urgent and save us from these diseases.
Thank you. Lakshmi.

NORTH MADA STREET,

NANDAMBAKKAM,

CHRNNAI 89.

TO:

HON. CHIEF MINISTER OF TAMILNADU.

HON. MAYOR. CHENNAI CORPORATION, TN.

COMMISSIONER, CHENNAI CORPOTATION, TN.

COMMISSIONER, CHENNI CITY POLICE, TN.

RESPECTED SIR,

SUB: TO PUT AN END TO: -

1. Inhumanity - In justify – Disorder – Rowdyism - Hand in Glove action.

2. IMMORAL support – Not proper action – insanitary – people living in Dead Edge.

The following grievance is forwarding for the welfare, affairs, and peaceful life of the residents who

are living in DEAD EDGE.

Due to inhumanity disorder and in justify by the cattle owners only 5 families residents of west -

North Mada Street and Arcot Pattai streets ( though they are having own place more than 6000 Sq.Ft.

land with all facilities like shed- well- bore- EB –and also sound in wealth by rental income )..They

are voluntarily maintain their animals more than 50 in public places to effecting public affairs and also

damaging GOVT. properties and also loss public & Govt. Revenue.

DUE to this inhumanity the area is always insanitary and jammed.

Many grievances was forwarded but all are put in vein.

Grievances was closed simply without action with false and fake message to public and to higher

authority.

Due to NOT PROPER action and immoral direct support by Zone 12 official for self benefit - for brief

the disorder is going on regularly without fear.

The faithful servant is leaking every movements about the raid and distributing the complaint printout

to the cattle owners to create enmity against complainants and to create * LAW &

ORDER PROPLEM.

Many accidents was held and going on. (smashed by the animals roaming in public places.)

If you verify the records you can know the TRUE how many animals was caught & fined by the raid

team at the mentioned street.

Cattle owners are encroaches streets by placing platforms and tie cattle in the warning board itself

without fear disobeying authority instruction since not proper action and direct support by zone 12

officials..

Due to in justify HAND IN GLOVE ACTION BY CATTLE OWNER AND ZONE 12 AUTHORITY

residents are living without peaceful life &-IN DEAD EDGE.

FOR THE WELFARE- SAFE AND SAVE PUBLIC LIFE WE REQUESTING YOU FOR

STRINGENT AND LEGAL ACTION.

THANKING YOU

Yours truly

Street Dogs - increase in street dogs
    hello sir, this is bring to your notice that street...
    KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - no power
    Dear sir, here am writing this letter to inform ...
    care---irctc.co.in - Ticket not booked but Amount Debited from Account
    Sir, I was booking my ticket in Probonder Exp...
    makemytrip - Resolved-NF2202045869798
    Dear Meena Sukumar First and foremost, please accept...
    CBSE - Tough maths,PE and physics paper
    I don't know what has happened to CBSE,they...
    samsung galaxy s6 - order misteck
    Respected Sir, - We offer 96% on samsung galaxy s6 are...
    QNET - QNET REFUND POSSIBLE
    Hey Guys, I have got refund from QNET. I...
    H.M.W.S.&S.B - Foul Smelling water in the tap
    To, The Officer concerned with supply of drinking...
    Data Infovision Pvt Ltd - Data Infovision-Cheat and Fraud Company
    Data Infovision , sohna Road Spaze IT-park Gurgaon is...
    SSC - forgot registeration id
    Sir.. I am completed for ssc cpo part 1 registration but i...