Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

Revathi praveena

Nov 13, 2016

Drainage problem in house

I'm staying in 7th Street , periyar nagar, adambakkam, Chennai -88. In my house the drainage water was strucked for past few days. I have complained three times. Till now, they're are not come. We're suffering from mosquitoes, stinky smell, not even able to use washrooms for past three days. Please kindly get us relief from this.

Praveen dharamchand

Nov 4, 2016

Mosquito problem

Sir I am staying in chennai near central railway ward no 54 (venkatesan street) heavy heavy mosquito problem no corporation staff coming to clean or fogging huge garbage Opp my house .....corporation staff comes to take garbage but they not clean or take day garbage .....from last year same issues going on ....no one clean garbage
In night can't stay in home due to heavy mosquito problem plz take dis issue as serious and take Ness serious steps .....
Shanthisubramani

Nov 3, 2016

Road repair

Dear sir/Madam,
I am giving complaint against road repair. Sir thoraipakkam to ECR connecting DB Jain college of engineering road is very worst. Many people are traveling through that road but the road is not in a proper condition as rainy season is started water is staying in that area. Because of that, mosquito is more. So that the people who is travelling that road are suffering a lot because of that road.so kindly request you to repair that road.so that it will easy for the people to travel
Mukil Sri Balaji

Nov 1, 2016

Dogs in streets

STRAY DOGS NUISANCE
Hi Sir/Madam,

We are residing in ASHOKNAGAR .We have many 9 to 10 stray dogs that create a very big nuisance. they always get inside the buildings, sleeping under the cars and sits on the wall, jump from one flat to another and disturb all the people around here. They never go away and are around whole day and night.people are not able to ride as it starts chasing very badly. there are kids playing out and they are afraid as it starts chasing them.

kindly request you to take necessary actions and clear all the dogs as soon as possible.It would be very helpful if you do the needful earlier

With Regards
Mukil Sri Balaji
TVMARKANDAN

Oct 31, 2016

public nusance

Lakshmi stores/ Ms Mr kannan doing business of selling provisons /water supply as well as residing in the same place is creating

sanitation problems by dumping garbage etc. In this regard whether corporation has given permission to run the shop/establishment

at the address no 293 4 th street BABA NAGAR VILLIVAKKAM CHENNAI-600049 ?

They have also occupied sizable portion of the IV th Street as well as V th street for their business. Whether the same is with the

permission of corporation /encroachment ?

By ; T.V.MARKANDAN JOINT GENERAL MANAGER AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA -CHENNAI AIRPORT
joachim robert

Oct 17, 2016

garbage not cleared for past 5 days

In Spite of my complaint to supervisor NETHAJI regarding non clearance of garbage for the past days,nothing has been done.In addition to this no sweeping lady has been assigned for the past 3 months.Please do the needful to keep our city clean,
Thanks and regards
J.Robert
E 50,Anna colony,Besant Nagar,chennai-600 090
K. Arunakumari

Oct 14, 2016

poor condition of road

The people who were entrusted to lay the tar road in Lakshmi Nagar 2nd Street Velachery Chennai-42, laid some concrete jally and nice cement mud two weeks back. Still they have not cared to lay the tar road. Because of this, the people residing here and the thoroughfares are facing daily lots of difficulties. Authorities responsible may please be advised to lay the tar road at the earliest.
dolphinose

Oct 14, 2016

Drainage Issue

Drainage issue

I am residing in Ayapakkam TNHB Plot No.6524 area. . We are facing drainage over flow for more than 1 Month. We have complained this to our area Corporation Office, but no action has been taken..We are facing many issues because of this.

N.RAJESH
Rechithra

Oct 8, 2016

Drainage issue

I am residing in Srinagar Colony, Thirumullaivoyal area. We have paid for drainage 6 years back. We are facing drainage over flow for more than 4 years. We have complained this to our area councillor, but no action has been taken. The lorry is charging 5000 per week from us. Being a middle class family it is not affordable for us. Also the lorry who comes is not taking the drainage properly and demanding money from us.We are facing many issues because of this.

Requesting you to help in building drainage for us as soon as possible and help to maintain the community near and clean.
Pvishnusaketh

Oct 1, 2016

Garbage in vacant land

I am residing in janikarama colony, first cross street,house no.7/10 c, arumbakam chennai . There is a vacant land opposite to my house. Neighbors are dumping garbage in that land, due to this we have lots of troubles like bad smell, mosquitoes, rats etc., so kindly take immediate action.

Garbage in vacant land

Sep 24, 2016

Reporting on Sending sewage water on roads and under the house

From;
N. Moorthy
No.181/21,Anna street,
Lakshmi Amman nagar,
(oragadam), Ambattur, Chennai - 600053.

Chennai corporation,
Chennai.

Sirs
In my house basement sewage water is passed by a person through road. Here many small kids were affected due this bad smell. We have warned them many times but they were not aware of the disease caused by sewage water and they are shouting at us so please verify the spot and take some action.

contact
+91-9003159801
Jay83

Sep 24, 2016

Lots of Mosquito

I am staying in a Velachery, Dr. Seethapath Nagar 2 cross, Ravi Street, In my home having lot of Mosquito and biting in day and morning.
Please look into this and spray the Mosquito liquid in that area. Please take the necessary action asap.
mohammedghias

Sep 21, 2016

Regarding Fabrication, Grinding works Unsafe for street residents

It is very dangerous to pass through the industrial fabrication shop, because of the shop owners are doing work in unsafe in the street , especially when they are grinding and cutting the MS frames and channels angles MS sheets , it is very very dangerous for the residents , especially Kids passing from , it could damage the eye vision and the especially eye part ,
It was informed many times but these shop people do neglect and they do work in the mid of the street which do a dangerous disturbances for the Rrsidence of Syed Abdullah street , Mount Road Anna Salai, 600 002, Zone- 05, Division - 063
Please it is my Humble request to take rapid action for the above said , before any human looses his eyesight
Or any accident could occurs save the human environment

Residents of Syed Abdullah Street
Aravind muralidharan

Sep 17, 2016

Improper road past 6 months no attention

Hi Im a resident of chromepet. Near chromepet police station the road is not in proper condition past 6 months. No people care to repair it. Many people suffer because of this morning and evening. Because of this improper road it takes more than half an hr to cross that place. It causes traffic jam for more than one km from that spot. Kindly look into this as soon as possible and take necessary action.
luxprabha@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016

Garbage dumping in nearby land

I am ullagaram, chenai 600091.There is a vacant land next to my house where the water is logged and also neighbors are dumping garbage in that land,due to this we have lots of troubles like mosquitoes and snakes.due to this we had lot of health issues.we have complained to the corporation persons who come here but there is no proper response.we have lots of kids in this locality. so kindly take immediate action.thank you
shiv2311

Sep 16, 2016

Street dog menace

We live in Amanam Nager 2nd street, Ramapuram, Opp to SRM University,chennai 600089.There are plenty of Street Dogs roaming around in our area which is of great nuisance to us.they howl at night and litters to whole are in the day.also a few dogs jump compound walls and litters inside our compound especially on the stairs.will the greater chennai corporation authorities do something to relieve us of the dog menace.
MonicaRavi

Sep 14, 2016

Bad condition of roads in Elcot avenue, Sholinganallur

I reside in Elcot avenue,Sholinganallur. I would like to bring to your kind notice the miserable condition of roads in my locality. The roads in this area are broken at many places. There is no smooth run for the transport. Rainy season has already started and roads are very worst. I request you to get the roads constructed/repaired.

Address:

Elcot Avenue,
Sholinganallur,
Old mahabalipuram road,
Chennai - 600119
balu47bala

Sep 13, 2016

Regarding removal of street dogs

SIR,

THE STREET DOGS BARKING AND CHASING THE PEDESTRIANS AND TWO WHEELER RIDERS DURING NIGHT TIME AND IN THE EARLY MORNING.

THERE ARE MORE CHANCES BEING BITTEN BY THEM.

WE REQUEST YOU TO REMOVE ALL THE DOGS AT THE EARLIEST.

BALA
Jayalakshmi Nagar main road,
Kattupakam
LATHA PILLAI

Sep 6, 2016

Occupation of road for storing construction material

I am(me and husband senior citizens) staying in AJ-87, 2nd Street, Anna Nagar. Opposite to our house in AJ-107 (Rear side plot) construction of house is under progress.They use the space between our compound wall and road to store construction materials. There is a pile of brick stored for months together and the space between our compound wall and brick pile is being used by workers and others as latrine/urinal, throwing garbage's causing unhealthy condition and breeding of mosquitoes.

Our repeated request to the owner (who is constructing ) has not yielded any result. He keeps dumping and storing construction materials as he wishes.

I request you to look in to it and resolve this problem.
Mrs.Latha Palania Pillai
Raji25raji

Sep 1, 2016

Garbage dumping in nearby vacant land

I am residing in 2nd street,Ramnagar north extension,vijayanagar,Velachery.There is a vacant land next to my house where the water is logged and also neighbors are dumping garbage in that land,due to this we have lots of troubles like mosquitoes and snakes.due to this we had lot of health issues.we have complained to the corporation persons who come here but there is no proper response.we have lots of kids in this locality. so kindly take immediate action.thank you
Selvaraj Arumugam

Aug 16, 2016

No street roads and street light

Hi, there is no street road and street light in Thirumalai nagar 4th and 5th street in Anakaputhur. It is a Clay soil and during rainy days, it is very very difficult to stand in that soil and not possible to walk in that road at all.. During night, street dogs, pigs and all roaming and without street light and proper road, the everyday existence and commuting to other places itself would be difficult.

Request you to kindly look into this and do the needful as early as possible. It would be great help to the residence and industry people there.
Pavithrarag

Aug 12, 2016

Traffic jam

I come in office bus to Saligramam via K.K.Nagar. There's a bottleneck on the way, Munusamy Sakai. there's a kind of crossing near the curve. Everyone wants to go first, there's no order at all.
I'd really appreciate it if the signal in this area is repaired soon, or if a traffic police is available to monitor the traffic. It's becoming worse by the day.
Sindhee

Aug 10, 2016

Garbage collecting problem

We are residing in Muthuvelar street of new perungalathur. The garbage collector in our area is not regular.Also he comes to collect the waste at odd times like evening also. He is not coming near every house. He stands at one corner of the street and orders us to go behind him. Also he is waiting for few minutes only,which is a problem for prople like us residing in apartments. It takes time for us to come down. By the time we came down he starts returning. We are running literally along with our kids to dispose wastes. So please do the needful by solving our problems.
11/08/16
sam william

Jul 29, 2016

Street Dogs & Cows & Speed Breakers

Dear Sirs,

There are lot of street dogs and lot of cows in the Puzhuthivakkam area.Its on all the roads that leads to Balaji nagar,puzhuthivakkam bus terminus and Annai Theresa nagar.

It causes lot of traffic problems and accidents when these animals crosses in between.
There is a a spot where police vehicle stands througout the day but no action has been taken

Unnecessary speed breakers in the streets and all the speed breakers are not as per norms of traffic and safety perspective.

Don't know whom to complaint and raising these issues wondering will the corporation or government take any action.

Sam
29-07-2016
vijaya cv

Jul 26, 2016

manhole cover removed for repair is not taken back

i am in Korukkupet, jeevanagar , 9th st. Chennai 21. I bring to your kind notice that in our small lane corporation people replaced one manhole cover but the defective one is kept by the side od drainage hole and not taken back that hurdles a lot and stagnation of water .. we tried to clean that area but could not lift the cement slab. further i came to know thee are lots of such broken slabs uncared for months together in that area.. Request to take back the broken slab to avoid accidents..

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...