Chennai Corporation

nirmalrajan m

May 2, 2015

Street dogs problem

Street dogs problem
Iam rajan (8939888898)residing at puthagaram pillaiyar koil street, chennai-99. we are also facing the problem of street dogs. There are more than 10 dogs in our area and due to this problem we are not able to go for a night or morning walk and sometimes we are not able to go our house itself late night.chasing bikes. Kids are afraid of and not able to play outside.kids can't sleep every night because whole dogs are barking continuously . So I request the concerned person to please kindly do the needful.
Hope to see the action immediately.
Indrakumari

May 1, 2015

water contamination

Hi I'm indra residing in kalingarayan street,royapettah, fofor the past 1month we are having the water problem in which drainage water is getting mixed with corporation water.water is too contaminated and smells badly. So many children's are get affected by health problems. So please take a immediate action and save us from the diseases.we hope that chennai corporation will take an immediate action regarding this.

Indra
Rajesh camp

Apr 25, 2015

Dust population in between residents at camp road, selaiyur

There is a wood furniture manufacturer in between the residence place, due to this more dust n varnish are getting spary for 300 mts, due to this kids n old age people are getting affected due to asma and other illnesses, it has already informed to tambaram municipality, but no response for more than 2years, need your immediate action to save people life.

Address :
4Th main road sri ram nagar, Chennai 73
opposite to yoga mamder
100feet road before camp road signal, from tambaram towards, velachery
Before camp
bible

Apr 23, 2015

Drainage and Sewage blockage

I bring to your kind notice that our toilet in our office very often gets blocked because of our neighbouring office connection. The water is not flushing out from the closet and water stagnates with bad stink. We request you to kindly take clear the overall drainage problem so that we will not have this problem very often.

Kindly look into this immediately

Your sincerely,

CHENNAI - 600 003
Cell No:9841370795
shargokul

Apr 19, 2015

To install speed breakers and removal of a damaged tree

These complaints is with reference to Rajabather street, perambur. A) A road side tree just in front of No,11, rabather street is damaged and bound to be uprooted in event of
any strong winds or rain. It just leans on a compound of a corporation girls school posing much danger not only to school students but also to vehicles and passers by. AtleastTree branches shall be reduced to avoid strain and damage to the life , property or building etc.

B) please arrange to install two or three speed breakers on rajabather street , as the street is very busy throughout the day . Bike riders go at lightining speed which makes the school children, old people, and women to walk with fear of being hit.

C) Dog menance is increasing day by day at No.11, Rajabather street,perambur as many as eight stray dogs sleeps in cluster, howling and barking at midnight,
office goers and children cannot have a peaceful sleep every night because of continuous disturbance. . Early redressal to the above said complaints will be highly appreciated.
gokul.
saenthil

Apr 13, 2015

Public Newsence

I am Senthil Kumar K. Having office at Vadamalai Street, Purasawakkam, Near Cemetry in the Vadamali Street, There is two shops 1) Old Furniture shop they are dealing with old furnitures 2) A waste paper shop. Both the shops are doing the road occupancy at the Vadamali Street. Both of them keeping the waste items in the public place. They are Creating Health, Noice and the Air pollution also in the road It self. They are taking the waste items for the places around the Chennai. Please take necessary action as early as possible.
Manivannan G

Apr 8, 2015

Road side pani poori stall has to be removed.

Iam residing opposite to Gill Nagar park Choolaimedu, At the evening time one guy selling pani poori in front of my house, All drunken fellows are standing there till 10.30 pm. It is very difficult to us to open our doors. I already informed that guy to move from that place, But he is not responding .Due to that heavy traffic jam has made in that area. Kindly do the needful.Thanking you sir.
satish_137

Apr 8, 2015

Street Tree Causing Damage to house

I have been Complaining about the street tree whose ROOT has caused us lot of inconvenience unable to open my gate and park the vichicale,
Beside it it has uprooted the compound wall and it is damaging the drainage pipe which is connected from building to the road and may cause me not only financial lot of cost but the total inconvenience to us.

Kindly arrange to cut the tree so that the problem is arrested without causing some more damage.

Satish,
hotmai.com

Apr 1, 2015

Sub: Requesting for clearing stagnated the drainage water / sewage water in front of my house - Reg.

We are residing at No. 3 (SQ) 3rd Reddy Street, Thiru vi-ka- Indla. Estate, Guiindy, Chennai -600 032 Zone – 13, Division 170. Requesting for clear the Drainage water / sewage water stagnation in front of my residence for the past 10 days continuously. The Drainage water / Toilet water coming from the next street. I have ( aged 5) one daughter and ( aged 9) one son we are suffering from various diseases the problem. In the mean time, the different type of commutable diseases are spreading in our area. So I request to solve the problem and give permanent solution and protect my children and my neighbors .

I eagerly await for your stern & immediate action
M.Dhansekaran
gopujayam

Mar 29, 2015

frequent drainage block

Sir.
I am residing at Krishna street,t.nagar, behind old nagesh theatrre. Drainage block is never ending problem in our area.in spite of repeatedly complaining of this issue, no body bother to rectify this problem. For the past one week I giving a call for the block almost everyday, but nobody till date have attended. Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem
Regads
bappu

Mar 24, 2015

Please provide us with drainage lines in madipakkam

I'm a resident of madipakkam, Here in madipakkam we are facing the a lot of problem clearing the drainage water, Since the soil here has a very less capacity to absorb the water its getting overflown very often. The drainage removing lorries also charge about 1700-2000 each time and we had to do it for every 5 days. We pay sewage tax as well as for this thing, Not only us even us even our neighbors are facing problem because of this. This water has no place to go and had to run all over the road.

Some people are even making money out of this by forcing us to install additional tanks outside our premises and still its overflowing because as i said earlier the soil here doesn't have the capacity to absorb. so immediate drainage lines are required.

I kindly request the person in-charge of laying this sewage line to madipakkam to take immediate and necessary action to solve this.

60-70% in madipakkam are flats and 90% of the construction work have been completed and its high time we expect corporation to take necessary action.

Here the Roads are too good so we also expect the same to remain after laying the drainage lines.

Thanks you.
pu_sevice

Mar 20, 2015

CORPORATION PUBLIC ROAD ENCROCHED BY SAIGARDEN ASSOCIATION AT VELACHERY

In Velachery ward No. 179, zone No. 13, the Saigarden Association has encroached the public road of Chennai Corporation and put the gate in front thus not allowing the publics like courier service, Autos, Call Taxis, etc inside and making inconvenience to the public. About seven years back, the same situation exists and the Corporation officials took immediate action to remove the gate and warned the Association not to put the gate in public road again. The removed gate was still available in Velachery Corporation Office campus.
The officers of the Chennai Corporation may look into the matter seriously, and take action to remove the gate immediately, and warned the Association accordingly.
PU_Service
Ganesh Mahadevan

Mar 19, 2015

Posters and Notices on all public walls and Metro Rail Pillars

This is to bring to the attention of Chennai Corporation that every public wall or pillar in the city has been either stuck with Posters or Advertisements which is against the law. The entire Metro Rail pillars across the city have stuck with posters and notice boards which have spoilt the look of the city and distract the drivers.

To specially mention the stretch of Inner ring road from Alandur to Velachery Metro station, every pillar is infested with posters, notices and political advertisements and banners.

Request the corporation to take stringent action and ensure Chennai remains poster-free.

Chennai Lover.
keidjay1

Mar 16, 2015

public not allowed inside the corpn play ground - Ceebross & Jains aasraya - ward 128 zone -10

Public not allowed inside the Chennai corporation play grounds. Ceebross & Jains aasraya - Ward-128 Zone-10. Corporation play grounds are utilized only by apartment users & general public is denied access to use the same. Play ground doors are locked from ourside & apartment users are gainng access through priviate doors, which are inside there apartment. I am raising my concern to chennai corporation from 2013. But still my/public concern is unattended. closing the ticket raised is the top most priority for the corpn official. I request any one to make a personal visit to come across the real situation.

Complaint numbers : 924DCM & 778JGF. - in corporation complaint register website.
G Kesavan

Mar 14, 2015

online payment of house tax

unable to pay house tax online,pl.
ilovechennai

Feb 28, 2015

regulate and educate share auto drivers, private vans, mtc buses running via chennai omr road

I would be happy if some action is taken for the below.
1. Share autos carrying ten people.8 in the back and 2 ppl sitting next to driver seat. It is a risky ride for the commuters.
Share auto drivers and private vans stop or they take Left edge of the road without switching on the indicators which creates un necessary tension for other people traveling behind them .
2. MTC buses are stopping in the middle of the road blocking other vehicles to commute.
3. For commuting from Sipcot entrance to companies inside, auto drivers insist carrying five people only. 3 in the back and two next to driver. No meter fare and am Not sure if it is a registered auto stand.
Pls educate them and regulate.
sreedharang

Feb 27, 2015

DRAINAGE

My name K.SRIDHARAN leaving at Gothi Apartment No 29, sivaji st Tnagar chennai17 for past six month darinage water main lane not clearing properly we made several complaint made to concern ward 10 zone 141 Ae not taking permanent solution drainage water mixing with our well water and corporation water how to live the resident kindly immediate action
dheva prasadh

Feb 27, 2015

street light

Street light is not burning. This is the second time am complaining. Please make it soon.
Ramkumar Srinivasan

Feb 17, 2015

Garbage

I am Ramkumar living in Kaveri Street, Saligramam. My mobile no;9940171323/8056045110. Garbage is becoming pernial problem t Kaveri Street, Earlier corporation use to store garbage three different location. however now they shifted to all one place which is near transformer.

Every time at least two boxes and one vehicle with garbage is permanently stored. It is creating nasty smell and also creating health related problems to our kids. Another biggest problem all the garbage boxes are creating nuisance to traffic

This street is almost 700mts length and having more than 500 families living. But width of the road is only 18 Feet.

We have made few complaints to Corporation and they sends people to clear the garbage. however within two or three days, the place is becoming nasty again. Also all tress passers started using that area for passing urine. Transformer located is becoming shield for those guys, they enjoy the same.

We are very much annoyed about Garbage storing in Kaveri st and today I have escalated to councillor regarding the same. I am sure he will take necessary action

I would request Corporation to take necessary action to split the Garbage storing in different location

Ramkumar
shaam

Feb 10, 2015

Dog menace

I request your immediate action to the issue stated below in our locality which has become a annoyonce to everybody now.

There are lot of stray dogs in our area, which are creating trouble for the people. In fact, people are afraid to walk or ride bikes in the street as these dogs have already bitten many people in our locality. Kindly need your help to rush in and Catch those dogs.your help to rush in and Catch those dogs.

Ahmed
Madipakkam
Rajajathnam main Rd..
sohoni

Jan 31, 2015

Sewarage Line on Chamiers Road

Reference to above subject, I had raised a complain regarding Drainage Blocked as we were getting foul smell in the bathrooms.
After great follow up with the Chennai Metro water and Sewarage board staff. They visited our building and said that the main block is in the main drainage line on Chamiers road.
As of date this block is not cleared. The staff come open the man hole cover see the filth and go back.
We expect better service from Chennai corporation.
It will be appreciated if you could depute a senior officer from the concerned ward to inspect and rectify the same.
The block is in the manhole opposite to Union Bank of India and old no 91 new no 82 Oakland Court on Chamiers road.
Appreciate your support
Best Regard
Ashok
Nisha Rathnaraj

Jan 23, 2015

Poor road conditions (Thirumudivakkam)

Dear Sir / Ma'am

I travel to office everyday to Sidco Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600044 (Thirumudivakkam) via Pallavaram and Thiruneermalai. The roads on the way are badly damaged and the condition gets worse during the rainy season. Being an industrial area at large, the roads usually serve heavy vehicles which have a fair chance of toppling or being jammed in the huge crests and troughs of the roads. MTC busses also operate in this area upto a certain point which makes it very difficult for commuters travelling this route, especially elderly citizens and school-going children. As this area lies quite outside of the city, it has not been given much importance in terms of road maintenance. It would be very helpful if the concerned persons take necessary action to solve this issue. Expecting a quick response and many thanks in advance.

Nisha Rathnaraj
oneindia

Jan 11, 2015

complaint to change dustbin waste are not clearing

Near to my place there is dustbin kept the person whoever collecting the waste they are not put the the dustbin in proper place while collecting they are keeping the dustbin just like that and leaving they are not putting in alloted place so people are throwing the waste in the road itself and near by hotel are putting the waste food in the road itself so huge bad smell are coming as well we are affecting with fever , maleriya , dengue etc in that dustbin place there was an mentally challenge school are there so that children are affecting on it , we have complaint to change the dustbin as well school but they are not willing to change , as well lot of small children are there playing there so kindly change the dustbin place.

Address

Thambiah road,
West mambalam,
Chennai_ 600033.
Land mark: dustbin at near durga travel and in front of bvsn mootha for mentally challenge school
VEC

Jan 9, 2015

REMOVING DUST BINS

WE ARE STAYING IN NO -46 ,5TH CROSS STREET, M.R.NAGAR, KODUNGAIYUR,CHENNAI-118 IN MY TOWARDS MY HOUSE OPPSITE DUST BIN HAS KEPT. WE ARE SUFFERING FROM THAT DUST BIN .PEOPLE ARE PUTING ON THE ROAD ITSELF DOWN THEY ARE NOT PUTING IN THE DUST BIN .WHEN THE RAIN COME RAIN WATER IS NOT GOING WATER IS STAYING TWO DAYS ,RAT & CAT DYEING PEOPLE IS PUTING IN THE ROAD ITSELF .SMELL IS COMING TOWARDS OUR HOUSE GOVERNMENT IS NOT CLEAING PROPERLY AND PUTING BLECHING POWDER ALSO. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TAKE THAT DUST BIN. PARK IS ALSO THAT NEAR BY AND THE CHILDREN IS PLAYING IN THAT PARK PEOPLE AND CHILDREN IS THINKING UNASY. SO PLEASE TAKE THAT DUST BIN PLEASE TAKE IMEDIATE ACTION
karthikeyan4525

Jan 6, 2015

road occupancy

sir my name is Karthikeyan from Tuticorin. I am an Civil Engineering student. Tuticorin is an developing city. This city faces different traffic problem inside the street egs. K.V.K Nagar near 4th gate tuticorin. this street has a good road facility made by the government but the people over the area boycott the system the they place their vehicle and the building material for years on the small road i wish some superior official of this category would come and help me solve this problem. This problem makes lot of disturbance not only to them but also damages the good road over there please help me solve this problem. so that the future would be good for everyone.

snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear archana kirti, Information about your contact...
    PM Scholarship for Wards of Ex-Servicemen - pm scholarship not received
    i am ganesh raja k. my PM scholarship No: 14888. i have...
    Blue Dart Courier - NOT DELIVERED
    Waybilll no: 33220624673 I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVED...
    MOTHER DAIRY - humiliating behave with customer
    Mother dairy sector 56 noida up This is regarding...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - new
    Kuch din pehle mere ghar par ek badi problem aane par...
    sab tv - Bring khushi back
    I request the director of t.m.k.o.c that I have always...
    smu de - poor service refund money
    Hi This is regarding the poor service of your...
    Reliance Digital TV - RE: unauthorised charges and stoppage of services
    Dear Mr. Kumar, As per your telephonic conversation...
    padamraj chopra - all big trucks and handcart are parked both side
    IN OUR STREET ALL HEAVY TRUCKS AND HANDCART ARE ...
    padamraj chopra - all big trucks and handcart are parked both side
    IN OUR STREET ALL HEAVY TRUCKS AND HANDCART ARE ...