Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

grajend1

Jul 20, 2015

Manholes opened

I am a resident of Neelakanda Mehta Street T-Nagar, Chennai. The road has been relaid a few months back as a result to manhole cover also was changed to new ones due to the height difference. The new Manhole covers are RCC and gave up within 1 week of installation. There are atleast 10 manholes on Neelakanda Mehata Street which are open and can be life threatening during heavy rains.
Humble request to get the contractor change/ replace the manhole covers as they do not meet the strength requirements.

mahabubjan

Jul 19, 2015

sewage block

I am a residing at 14, p,v,iyer,lane broadway , Chennai-600001. The drainage manhole in front of my house getting block twice a week very and i complaint A O 04425284225 the line man came and clean but they are not remove sand from drinage properly there is a lot of sand and the pipe line also very old, overflowing drains is stagnating in my house.The main reason being, the mains get blocked/choked and the water reverses in to the house and causing it to overflow. When it rains the drainage water is over flow from drainage chamber and getting into bathrooms and then into living room and kitchens. In the past also on many occasions it was brought to the notice of nearby Chennai Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board, sevenwells.When ever we complaint to corporation office, they removes the block only but still its not getting cleaned.Due to this problem the sewage water in our house is not getting drained which may lead to many diseases.Since there are many kids in our house they are prone to get diseases soon.This may also lead to the soon spreading of swine flu too . But we request the competent authority to sort it out this problem permanently to ensure free flow of drainage water . Kindly take appropriate action in this regard
C. M. R Varma

Jul 15, 2015

Drainage over flowing

I'm from North Crescent Road ,T'Nagar.
Our house is a row house and we have a common passage. Our neighbour house no 26B has kept some people for rent and their drainage is over flowing in front of the house (in the common passage) , we have complained about this to the house owner but still the problem has not been rectified. We are unable to walk in our lane and this might bring in so many health issues....and I also have a small kid at home,this will definitely affect her health as well..this problem is there for the past 1 month..Please do the needful as soon as possible. ...
chennai7779

Jul 12, 2015

illegal drainage connection

In ward number 139. Lakshmi street , jafferkanpet. Near VSM garden street..The newly laid cement roar has been illigally dug up for drainage connection without proper permission.. And the EB connection has been taken directly from the nearby junction box..Please take necessary action.
sundariya

Jul 9, 2015

Street Road Nuisance

We regret to bring to your kind notice that we are severely suffering from the nuisance of Street Dogs in various type particularly making nasty in front of the houses, biting the peoples
who are going in the street, always barking during day / night etc., This was repeatedly informed to the concern departments several times and no strict action has been taken by the local body authorities. Hence we kindly request you to treat this matter as top most urgent and arrange to do the needful very shortly. The Address has been given as under for your
reference.

3rd Street, Ashtalakshmi Nagar, Alapakkam, Porur, Chennai - 600 116
ourdeva

Jun 29, 2015

Municipal corporation chennai - Stray Dogs to be removed

We have couple of stray dogs in our street that are barking in day/night time which cause disturbances to the old and the people who are sleeping after their shifts.And these dogs are make the entrance of our ways to messy...We want them to be caught.

Sadasivam Nagar, 1- Main Road, Madipakkam, Chennai - 600091.

Please take the immediate action on this and make us to sleep peacefully..
jain a

Jun 24, 2015

no parking facility

I am customer at narasingapuram st i visit here to buy electronic goods their is no proper parking facilities in narasingapuram st,their is only one sided parking that too is filled with road side shop keepers and police officials take the bike if we park in no parking area these road side shop keepers dont allow us to keep the bike in the parking area so i request you to provide better parking facilities. and solve our issue.
prabhu ramya

Jun 22, 2015

drainage block in our street

My name is Prabhu we are living in #36 thiruvallur street, manali, chennai 68. It was long time since our street drainage has been cleaned. We raised complaint many times but no necessary action has been taken till date. Now the problem has been very worst the drainage water is entering our house as the dirt has not been cleaned.

So sir please consider this problem with high important as we have small kids and due to this drainage water even the mosquito is high.

Sir this is my humble request please do the needful as soon as possible and help us to live in a healthy atmosphere

Your faithfull
Prabhu
swapnas2008

Jun 10, 2015

street light issue in guduvanchery

sir, we are residing at 5th cross street, govindharajapuram, guduvanchery. here there is no street light between the main road and the street. because of this the place is very dark and hence some group of men bringing alchohol and started drinking. even at night 8 o clock , we are afraid to cross the street especially ladies and girls. so kindly put the street light back in the 5th cross street road, govindharajapuram, guduvanchery chennai 603202
sureshraog

May 31, 2015

Request to clear DRAINAGE water in Sundaram Street Avadi

I request you to clear DRAINAGE water in the below address at earliest.

No. 4, Sundaram Street, Thillai Nagar, Govardhanagiri, Avadi, Chennai - 600071.

We have entered our request in Avadi municipality and also requested our member of councilor Mr. Pasupathy so many times to clear the DRAINAGE water but so far no response from both.

We are very much impacted by viral disease especially children's because of drainage over flow in our apartment.

So I request you to take the necessary action to clear the DRAINAGE water at earliest.

Thanks in advance,
Sureshrao. G
ilakya

May 31, 2015

no dust bin in my locality

Respected sir/madam,
We are residing at no 88, second cross street,Mac nagar, Kattupakkam, Chennai-600 056. There are no dust bins in our area. Due to that all people are dumped their wastages in road. Many childrens are living in this area. We are facing many problems because of wastages stored in road. pls as soon as possible take corrective action sir

K.ilakkiya
PH no- 95510 56154
hansavision

May 28, 2015

road shop

In Royapettah, Peters road near mirshakepet market pooriva show room,. I went bakery there to purchase few snacks for my relative and was standing front of the shop for some one to come and pick up me. there is a female selling vegetable & mango in street ask me to move from there I told that I am standing near the bakery where I have purchased snacks. there I watched that the female who is having street shop in front of the bakery , pooriva and first builing of the v m street, her shop is abstracting the plat form from public to use it and also all the four shop. if any person use the plat form or walk near her street shop she is using abusive language or bad words which in intolerable and i thought it is the only one Instant but when I enquired about her with shop owners they say that she daily shouts at the people who walks in the plat form .and further enquired near by shop sellers informed that she is having the shop inside the Mirshaketpet market and still she is putting shops in street , when i asked the near by shop owners t why do the not ask they lady to remove the shop ? every one says that she is using bad words and abusive language and she is money lender. Therefore I request you to take action by removing her shop and help the shop owner to run their business with out any hardship. and also I would like to inform you that peters road royapettah, Chennai 600014 is congested area and road vendors are abstracting the road from vehicle movement. I have seen that even ambulance finding it difficult to get ways for its fasting move since the street encroached by vendor. once, again I request you to remove the encroachment and help the pedestrian crosser and also the shop owners.
hemanthkumar977

May 26, 2015

DRAINAGE BLOCKING AND STREETS LIGHTS NOT BURNING PROPERLY METRO WATER HAS NOT COME

drainage block
Sir.
I am residing at no;8 ezhil nagar "A"block 9th street kodungaiyur - chennai-118 R.k nagar district. Drainage block at this streeet,50 families living on this street,now its leaking on drainage,its nearly cleaned on 2yrs ago,there are many children playing this street,prevention for spreading disease.And There are three street lights we have, some times its not working and morning it will working fine.We din't received metro water in pumps we are also receiving on metro water in tank also,in front of street (1 to 8th street )many and others pulling a metro water by heavymotors in 5am to 7am, thats y we r not receiving the metro waters in pumps all at home . Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem....

R.hemanth kumar
7200082977
SubhaB

May 20, 2015

Problem with drainage in Velachery

Hello Sir,

I am a resident of No.15B, F1, Bhuvaneswari Nagar Ist Main Road, Velachery, Chennai. We are staying here for past 4 years and Velachery being called the heart of the city now, I would like to list out some of the problems we face.

1) Till date there is no Drainage or Metro water connection given, though we have paid all the taxes till date. Please note that we do NOT even have bore water to use and hence we buy the corporation metro water and use it.
2) The road is also in very bad condition with stagnating water and mosquitoes.
3) Intolerable problem is every day mostly in the evening, we face very bad smell of drainage with an intolerable odour passing on. This bad smell really troubles us more with elderly people and children at home getting affected with respiratory system issues like Asthma, wheezing etc. The moment this smell passes on, wheezing problem gets started.
4) A small -Chennai Managaratchi park area is there in front of our flats, but nobody is maintaining this and it has become the home for the cows, buffaloes and the street dogs.

This has already been raised by our nearby resident of same area, but till date there is no response nor any action taken at all. I strongly believe that you will go through the issues I have listed and take necessary steps to resolve these. I again request you to take necessary action on this and save us.

Thanks in anticipation
Subha B
NIHAR74

May 10, 2015

TAX AMOUNT DEBITED RECEIPT NOT GENERATED

PROPERTY TAX CHENNAI CORPORATION
WHILE MAKING ONLINE PROPERTY TAX PAYMENT FOR CHENNAI CORPORATION MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED AND RECEIPT NOT GENERATED.

THE DETAILS ARE
nirmalrajan m

May 2, 2015

Street dogs problem

Street dogs problem
Iam rajan (8939888898)residing at puthagaram pillaiyar koil street, chennai-99. we are also facing the problem of street dogs. There are more than 10 dogs in our area and due to this problem we are not able to go for a night or morning walk and sometimes we are not able to go our house itself late night.chasing bikes. Kids are afraid of and not able to play outside.kids can't sleep every night because whole dogs are barking continuously . So I request the concerned person to please kindly do the needful.
Hope to see the action immediately.
Indrakumari

May 1, 2015

water contamination

Hi I'm indra residing in kalingarayan street,royapettah, fofor the past 1month we are having the water problem in which drainage water is getting mixed with corporation water.water is too contaminated and smells badly. So many children's are get affected by health problems. So please take a immediate action and save us from the diseases.we hope that chennai corporation will take an immediate action regarding this.

Indra
Rajesh camp

Apr 25, 2015

Dust population in between residents at camp road, selaiyur

There is a wood furniture manufacturer in between the residence place, due to this more dust n varnish are getting spary for 300 mts, due to this kids n old age people are getting affected due to asma and other illnesses, it has already informed to tambaram municipality, but no response for more than 2years, need your immediate action to save people life.

Address :
4Th main road sri ram nagar, Chennai 73
opposite to yoga mamder
100feet road before camp road signal, from tambaram towards, velachery
Before camp
bible

Apr 23, 2015

Drainage and Sewage blockage

I bring to your kind notice that our toilet in our office very often gets blocked because of our neighbouring office connection. The water is not flushing out from the closet and water stagnates with bad stink. We request you to kindly take clear the overall drainage problem so that we will not have this problem very often.

Kindly look into this immediately

Your sincerely,

CHENNAI - 600 003
Cell No:9841370795
shargokul

Apr 19, 2015

To install speed breakers and removal of a damaged tree

These complaints is with reference to Rajabather street, perambur. A) A road side tree just in front of No,11, rabather street is damaged and bound to be uprooted in event of
any strong winds or rain. It just leans on a compound of a corporation girls school posing much danger not only to school students but also to vehicles and passers by. AtleastTree branches shall be reduced to avoid strain and damage to the life , property or building etc.

B) please arrange to install two or three speed breakers on rajabather street , as the street is very busy throughout the day . Bike riders go at lightining speed which makes the school children, old people, and women to walk with fear of being hit.

C) Dog menance is increasing day by day at No.11, Rajabather street,perambur as many as eight stray dogs sleeps in cluster, howling and barking at midnight,
office goers and children cannot have a peaceful sleep every night because of continuous disturbance. . Early redressal to the above said complaints will be highly appreciated.
gokul.
saenthil

Apr 13, 2015

Public Newsence

I am Senthil Kumar K. Having office at Vadamalai Street, Purasawakkam, Near Cemetry in the Vadamali Street, There is two shops 1) Old Furniture shop they are dealing with old furnitures 2) A waste paper shop. Both the shops are doing the road occupancy at the Vadamali Street. Both of them keeping the waste items in the public place. They are Creating Health, Noice and the Air pollution also in the road It self. They are taking the waste items for the places around the Chennai. Please take necessary action as early as possible.
Manivannan G

Apr 8, 2015

Road side pani poori stall has to be removed.

Iam residing opposite to Gill Nagar park Choolaimedu, At the evening time one guy selling pani poori in front of my house, All drunken fellows are standing there till 10.30 pm. It is very difficult to us to open our doors. I already informed that guy to move from that place, But he is not responding .Due to that heavy traffic jam has made in that area. Kindly do the needful.Thanking you sir.
satish_137

Apr 8, 2015

Street Tree Causing Damage to house

I have been Complaining about the street tree whose ROOT has caused us lot of inconvenience unable to open my gate and park the vichicale,
Beside it it has uprooted the compound wall and it is damaging the drainage pipe which is connected from building to the road and may cause me not only financial lot of cost but the total inconvenience to us.

Kindly arrange to cut the tree so that the problem is arrested without causing some more damage.

Satish,
hotmai.com

Apr 1, 2015

Sub: Requesting for clearing stagnated the drainage water / sewage water in front of my house - Reg.

We are residing at No. 3 (SQ) 3rd Reddy Street, Thiru vi-ka- Indla. Estate, Guiindy, Chennai -600 032 Zone – 13, Division 170. Requesting for clear the Drainage water / sewage water stagnation in front of my residence for the past 10 days continuously. The Drainage water / Toilet water coming from the next street. I have ( aged 5) one daughter and ( aged 9) one son we are suffering from various diseases the problem. In the mean time, the different type of commutable diseases are spreading in our area. So I request to solve the problem and give permanent solution and protect my children and my neighbors .

I eagerly await for your stern & immediate action
M.Dhansekaran
gopujayam

Mar 29, 2015

frequent drainage block

Sir.
I am residing at Krishna street,t.nagar, behind old nagesh theatrre. Drainage block is never ending problem in our area.in spite of repeatedly complaining of this issue, no body bother to rectify this problem. For the past one week I giving a call for the block almost everyday, but nobody till date have attended. Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem
Regads

UGC - CBSE percentage wrong calculation
    IT IS KINDLY INFORMED THAT RAMADEVI WOMEN UNIVERSITY AND...
    Aircel - Balance Deduction
    Today on 3:00 P. M Rs 30 was deducted from my main...
    QNET - Steps for refund
    Hi Guys, As i have already posted there is refund...
    121---airtel.in - internet conectivity
    suresh prakash rusia mob no. 9810123140 data plan -...
    Bank lokpal - bank of india dwara adhik intrest lene hetu
    Sir BOI budhni district.-sehore mp dwara mere kcc...
    Airtel 4G - Airtel 4g dongle
    HI, As my title suggests, I am a fully satisfied...
    Noida Authority - stray dogs in sector-41 b-block
    Dear sir, i would like to draw your attention towards...
    273878 - No response
    I placed order on shopclues web site on 23rd June and they...
    Hathway Digital Cable TV - Sony kix
    Sony kix channel not available on TV. Need to watch match...
    Reliance wiipod - Worst network service
    Not much as I expect.. got cheated very badly by...