Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

joachim robert
Oct 17, 2016

garbage not cleared for past 5 days

In Spite of my complaint to supervisor NETHAJI regarding non clearance of garbage for the past days,nothing has been done.In addition to this no sweeping lady has been assigned for the past 3 months.Please do the needful to keep our city clean,
Thanks and regards
E 50,Anna colony,Besant Nagar,chennai-600 090
K. Arunakumari
Oct 14, 2016

poor condition of road

The people who were entrusted to lay the tar road in Lakshmi Nagar 2nd Street Velachery Chennai-42, laid some concrete jally and nice cement mud two weeks back. Still they have not cared to lay the tar road. Because of this, the people residing here and the thoroughfares are facing daily lots of difficulties. Authorities responsible may please be advised to lay the tar road at the earliest.
Oct 14, 2016

Drainage Issue

Drainage issue

I am residing in Ayapakkam TNHB Plot No.6524 area. . We are facing drainage over flow for more than 1 Month. We have complained this to our area Corporation Office, but no action has been taken..We are facing many issues because of this.

Oct 8, 2016

Drainage issue

I am residing in Srinagar Colony, Thirumullaivoyal area. We have paid for drainage 6 years back. We are facing drainage over flow for more than 4 years. We have complained this to our area councillor, but no action has been taken. The lorry is charging 5000 per week from us. Being a middle class family it is not affordable for us. Also the lorry who comes is not taking the drainage properly and demanding money from us.We are facing many issues because of this.

Requesting you to help in building drainage for us as soon as possible and help to maintain the community near and clean.
Oct 1, 2016

Garbage in vacant land

I am residing in janikarama colony, first cross street,house no.7/10 c, arumbakam chennai . There is a vacant land opposite to my house. Neighbors are dumping garbage in that land, due to this we have lots of troubles like bad smell, mosquitoes, rats etc., so kindly take immediate action.

Garbage in vacant land

Sep 24, 2016

Reporting on Sending sewage water on roads and under the house

N. Moorthy
No.181/21,Anna street,
Lakshmi Amman nagar,
(oragadam), Ambattur, Chennai - 600053.

Chennai corporation,

In my house basement sewage water is passed by a person through road. Here many small kids were affected due this bad smell. We have warned them many times but they were not aware of the disease caused by sewage water and they are shouting at us so please verify the spot and take some action.

Sep 24, 2016

Lots of Mosquito

I am staying in a Velachery, Dr. Seethapath Nagar 2 cross, Ravi Street, In my home having lot of Mosquito and biting in day and morning.
Please look into this and spray the Mosquito liquid in that area. Please take the necessary action asap.
Sep 21, 2016

Regarding Fabrication, Grinding works Unsafe for street residents

It is very dangerous to pass through the industrial fabrication shop, because of the shop owners are doing work in unsafe in the street , especially when they are grinding and cutting the MS frames and channels angles MS sheets , it is very very dangerous for the residents , especially Kids passing from , it could damage the eye vision and the especially eye part ,
It was informed many times but these shop people do neglect and they do work in the mid of the street which do a dangerous disturbances for the Rrsidence of Syed Abdullah street , Mount Road Anna Salai, 600 002, Zone- 05, Division - 063
Please it is my Humble request to take rapid action for the above said , before any human looses his eyesight
Or any accident could occurs save the human environment

Residents of Syed Abdullah Street
Aravind muralidharan
Sep 17, 2016

Improper road past 6 months no attention

Hi Im a resident of chromepet. Near chromepet police station the road is not in proper condition past 6 months. No people care to repair it. Many people suffer because of this morning and evening. Because of this improper road it takes more than half an hr to cross that place. It causes traffic jam for more than one km from that spot. Kindly look into this as soon as possible and take necessary action.
Sep 17, 2016

Garbage dumping in nearby land

I am ullagaram, chenai 600091.There is a vacant land next to my house where the water is logged and also neighbors are dumping garbage in that land,due to this we have lots of troubles like mosquitoes and snakes.due to this we had lot of health issues.we have complained to the corporation persons who come here but there is no proper response.we have lots of kids in this locality. so kindly take immediate action.thank you
Sep 16, 2016

Street dog menace

We live in Amanam Nager 2nd street, Ramapuram, Opp to SRM University,chennai 600089.There are plenty of Street Dogs roaming around in our area which is of great nuisance to us.they howl at night and litters to whole are in the day.also a few dogs jump compound walls and litters inside our compound especially on the stairs.will the greater chennai corporation authorities do something to relieve us of the dog menace.
Sep 14, 2016

Bad condition of roads in Elcot avenue, Sholinganallur

I reside in Elcot avenue,Sholinganallur. I would like to bring to your kind notice the miserable condition of roads in my locality. The roads in this area are broken at many places. There is no smooth run for the transport. Rainy season has already started and roads are very worst. I request you to get the roads constructed/repaired.

Elcot Avenue,
Old mahabalipuram road,
Chennai - 600119
Sep 13, 2016

Regarding removal of street dogs

Jayalakshmi Nagar main road,
Sep 6, 2016

Occupation of road for storing construction material

I am(me and husband senior citizens) staying in AJ-87, 2nd Street, Anna Nagar. Opposite to our house in AJ-107 (Rear side plot) construction of house is under progress.They use the space between our compound wall and road to store construction materials. There is a pile of brick stored for months together and the space between our compound wall and brick pile is being used by workers and others as latrine/urinal, throwing garbage's causing unhealthy condition and breeding of mosquitoes.

Our repeated request to the owner (who is constructing ) has not yielded any result. He keeps dumping and storing construction materials as he wishes.

I request you to look in to it and resolve this problem.
Mrs.Latha Palania Pillai
Sep 1, 2016

Garbage dumping in nearby vacant land

I am residing in 2nd street,Ramnagar north extension,vijayanagar,Velachery.There is a vacant land next to my house where the water is logged and also neighbors are dumping garbage in that land,due to this we have lots of troubles like mosquitoes and snakes.due to this we had lot of health issues.we have complained to the corporation persons who come here but there is no proper response.we have lots of kids in this locality. so kindly take immediate action.thank you
Selvaraj Arumugam
Aug 16, 2016

No street roads and street light

Hi, there is no street road and street light in Thirumalai nagar 4th and 5th street in Anakaputhur. It is a Clay soil and during rainy days, it is very very difficult to stand in that soil and not possible to walk in that road at all.. During night, street dogs, pigs and all roaming and without street light and proper road, the everyday existence and commuting to other places itself would be difficult.

Request you to kindly look into this and do the needful as early as possible. It would be great help to the residence and industry people there.
Aug 12, 2016

Traffic jam

I come in office bus to Saligramam via K.K.Nagar. There's a bottleneck on the way, Munusamy Sakai. there's a kind of crossing near the curve. Everyone wants to go first, there's no order at all.
I'd really appreciate it if the signal in this area is repaired soon, or if a traffic police is available to monitor the traffic. It's becoming worse by the day.
Aug 10, 2016

Garbage collecting problem

We are residing in Muthuvelar street of new perungalathur. The garbage collector in our area is not regular.Also he comes to collect the waste at odd times like evening also. He is not coming near every house. He stands at one corner of the street and orders us to go behind him. Also he is waiting for few minutes only,which is a problem for prople like us residing in apartments. It takes time for us to come down. By the time we came down he starts returning. We are running literally along with our kids to dispose wastes. So please do the needful by solving our problems.
sam william
Jul 29, 2016

Street Dogs & Cows & Speed Breakers

Dear Sirs,

There are lot of street dogs and lot of cows in the Puzhuthivakkam area.Its on all the roads that leads to Balaji nagar,puzhuthivakkam bus terminus and Annai Theresa nagar.

It causes lot of traffic problems and accidents when these animals crosses in between.
There is a a spot where police vehicle stands througout the day but no action has been taken

Unnecessary speed breakers in the streets and all the speed breakers are not as per norms of traffic and safety perspective.

Don't know whom to complaint and raising these issues wondering will the corporation or government take any action.

vijaya cv
Jul 26, 2016

manhole cover removed for repair is not taken back

i am in Korukkupet, jeevanagar , 9th st. Chennai 21. I bring to your kind notice that in our small lane corporation people replaced one manhole cover but the defective one is kept by the side od drainage hole and not taken back that hurdles a lot and stagnation of water .. we tried to clean that area but could not lift the cement slab. further i came to know thee are lots of such broken slabs uncared for months together in that area.. Request to take back the broken slab to avoid accidents..
K Chandrasekaran
Jul 24, 2016

Plastic/garbage dumping

In response to a representation made to Chennai Corportion on 24/6 I have received a complaint number - viz. 436DRP and one of the
officer spoke to me and next day 3 persons have been deputed to see the place where complaint has been reported. Though they assured that the vacant land where plastic/waste/veg/non-veg wastes are being dumped will be cleaned and warn the adjacent house
who is responsible for this situation, nothing has happened there after.

The flat consists of 6 houses and I am in the ground floor which is adjacent to the wall of the vacant land. The neighbour is throwing the
plastic veg and non veg wastes very near to the wall abetting my flat so that it will create a feeling that these are dumped by me.
We cannot talk to them to stop this practice as they will use very filthy/vulgar and unparlimentary language. This has been going on for
the last so many years and this continues to be a threat for us. There is a dog also in the house and the filth of the dog also sometimes
they are throwing to the ground which produces very unbearable and toxic smell which are health hardous.

We do not want to create any misunderstanding or enimity with the neighbours and as a last resort I am making this representation to
find a permanent solution.

The location of the plot is :Dhanapal chetty 1st street (between door No. 7 and 14 as seen now) Venketramanagar, Korattur.

All the 6 residents in the buildings are tax payers and if you depute some one they will explain the plight they have to undergo on a/c of this. There are little kids inthe flat and these garbage/plstic waste will produce mosquitos.

Kindly keep the name of the complainant confidential due to obvious reasons.
Jul 23, 2016

Sewage Water in the Street

I'm giving this complaint from Lal Bahadur Sastri Street, Sholinganallur, Opp: Accenture, OMR, in Chennai.
The residence of our area where making their own house sewage & drainage water to run in the street itself, hence it is very difficult for the people to walk in the road and so many times the people who where drive their bikes used to fall in the road. Main reason is by seeing one another they start to do these kind of things. Hence please take necessary action against them and help us to keep our road safe.

Jul 15, 2016

Sir/ Madam

I am a Resident of Kamarajnagar, Thiruvanmiyur. We stay in 2nd floor and came to notice that one of the garbage handling worker refused to take our trashes as a sum has to be given to her on regular basis. She also made a point that the trash covers has to be put at a particular place if not she is not oing to take them away. It is so demeaning for these workers to demand us to do something when they are paid by the government to do some work. Kindly do the needful.
Chennai Sethurman Natarajan
Jul 4, 2016

Garbage throughing in residential area

Dear Sir/Madam,,,,

My compliant No. 287GHN

Pls take action ASAP.... Already my compliant registered more then 1 month ago... by the next day of compliant one of the officer ur side come n saw the location he say next day i will do necessary action n keep one board here no more through garbage in this location.... He taken signature from us for to close compliant.... and he gave mobile no.... but when ever i call him he say tomorrow i will do..... but until now no response done... i will attached here my compliant which the officer taken signature with us with out do any work. He made fool with his promise with out do any work he get signature for us.....

Next to 51, kamatchi nagar, 2nd main rd,

Jul 1, 2016

STREET LIGHT not working

1/121,13th street,
Sidco nagar,

For the past TWO MONTHS ,STREET LIGHT located at the junction of 10th and 11th street(Opp. to Door no.1/11,10th street) is not working.And the street looks so dark in the night.So, kindly do the needful.

GREENLINE SHIPPING PVT LTD - kjk kjk kkjkjk
    Ĝ´vVithoba, also known as Vi(t)thal(a) and Panduranga, is...
    PASSPORT OFFICE - Passport status
    My police verification had been done but status not chng...
    LG - 49LH600T - Issue with SCREEN SHARE feature
    I have purchased the LG Smart TV ( 49LH600T ) from Bajaj...
    Reliance Jio - Barcode Redeemed
    I generated barcode But while applying for sim card , it...
    6+6 Gents Handkerchiefs - 6+6 Gents Handkerchiefs
    Undelivered - Returning to Origin already 2 shipments...
    SBI Life Insurance co ltd - Re : urn cancelation
    Dear Mr. Naresh, We regret the inconvenience you had to...
    Airtel Money - Money account blocked
    Hi sir My airtel money account was blocked for...
    Star India Research - Paise de kr bhi apni capital ko finish krna hai to join...
    Firstly they will say for basic service of 7000 then...
    Activa - R.c book
    I not recovered my r.c book I completed all processes...