Chennai Corporation

sankarss

Aug 31, 2015

Andhra Mess Food Quality and Prices

Hi Sir,

In Chennai Triplicane Andhra messes food quality is not good and Increased prices every 4 yo 5 months and quality also not good
Mansion are very dirty and Rents are very high. Please inquiry the all Andhra Mess and check the quality.

Kindly resolve these issues ASAP.

kumar
captkannan

Aug 28, 2015

time of garbage clearance

The garbage clearance truck comes to clear the bins at 0800 to 0900hours in the morning, creating traffic jams and ugly situations.
Request to clear garbage at any time other than 0700 to 0900hours and evening 1630 to 1830 hours out of common sense.
Kindly understand the problems at narrow roads and high traffic intensity areas.
Thanks and regards.
sudhadhaya

Aug 27, 2015

Problem with drainage in TARAMANI

Our house is a housing board (ground floor) and we have a common passage their drainage is over flowing in back of the house (in the common passage) . We are unable to walk in our lane and this might bring in so many health issues....and I also have a small kid at home,this will definitely affect her health as well..this problem is there for the past 1 month..Please do the needful as soon as possible. ...
indian1974

Aug 27, 2015

PERMISSION FOR BRR CUTTING

SIR

I K PANCHALI AGE 65 LIVING AT NO 444 K.B DASAN ROAD TEYNAMPET CHENNAI -18, AS I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN A ONLINE COMPLAINT STILL MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED . WE HAVE ALREADY INFORME THE ZONAL IX DEPOT 122 ALSO .OUR MAIN INSIDE THE PREMISE SEWERAGE IS FUEL AND WE ARE GETTING BAD SMELL UNLESS WE GET OUR BRR CUTTING PERMISSION I WANT TO CLEAR MY SEWAGE TO AVOID INFECTION THEIR ARE 10 FAMILY IS STAYING IN OUR BUILDING SO I REQUEST TO DO THE NEEDFUL HELP WE HAVE NO RESPONSE FROM WARD 122 AE STILL NOW WE OUR SUFFERING FOR PAST 6 MONTH WITH THE BLOCK
kesavanbindu

Aug 26, 2015

PERMISSION FOR BRR

SIR
I K PANCHALI AGE 65 LIVING AT NO 44 K B DASAN ROAD TEYNAMPET CHENNAI -18, FOR PAST SIX MONTH WE OUR SUFFERING WITH SEWER BLOCK WE HAVE ALREADY ARISE A COMPLAINT TO ZONAL OFFICER ALSO AREA IX , DEPOT 122 STILL WE DID GET OUR BRR PERMISSION WE OUR SUFFERING WITH BLOCK UNLESS WE GET THE BRR CUTTING PERMISSION I WANT TO CLEAR THE BLOCK IN THE MAIN INSIDE OUR PREMISE SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL HELP
Anisha Tiwari

Aug 24, 2015

Chennai Madipakkam Ram Nagar North - No Roads only pits and craters all over!!!!

Respected Sir / Madam

I am a working women and have to travel daily on my two wheeler in order to commute to my office. The roads in the area I am in, Ram Nagar North, are in such a bad shape that its causing a lot of mental and physical pain. Drainage work in this area has been under process for more than a year now with no road and all the streets are dug up at the same time which makes it difficult for the residents to reach the main road. It takes nearly 7 to 10 minutes to reach the main road daily because of the water logged roads and big pits filled with slush. There is no road at all in any of the streets and the holes measure about 1-2 feet deep in some area, filled with water due to the recent rains. If we plan to take an auto or cab to commute, the auto drivers and especially the cab drivers are hesitant to come inside the streets because of the poor road conditions. They refuse to go into the streets and have left us stranded in the middle of night or early mornings. Just imagine the plight of senior citizens and any patients living in this area. My family and I have personally suffered all this. Such is the plight of public transport.

I have seen many people especially mothers driving their kids to/from school slipping so many times trying to take the two-wheeler through the slushy roads. With no Metro water and Drainage facilities, we residents depend upon the Chennai Metro water and Sewage tankers which travel through these streets in order to provide water and collect sewage (Paid). You can imagine the roads plight with such heavy vehicles moving around and almost every week we see one of these vehicles caught in the slush or breaks down. We residents have been patiently bearing all these difficulties for so long and now after more than a year when we see no progress or very little progress being made on these poor conditions, our patience level seems to end here. There is also a hospital near by named Anitha Hospital in the 9th -10th street of Ram Nagar, but i doubt if people are able to even reach there in time because of a huge pit in front of the hospital itself.There are lot of senior citizens and patients who live in this area suffering daily because of this problem.

I on behalf of the entire Ram Nagar North Madipakkam area residents, request you to take some action in this regard. It would be helpful if the drainage work is completed soon and the roads be at least leveled in all the streets so that we can commute or at least walk on an even surface if not a properly laid road. I will also request you to send any one of your representative to visit our area to see the condition in person. As a responsible citizen of this country I am trying to post my problems with a hope that my grievance will be heard and acted upon.

Awaiting your earliest actions on this.
kesavanbindu

Aug 10, 2015

ROAD CUTTING PERMISSION

DEAR SIR

PANCHALI NEW NO -44, OLD -36, K.B.DASAN ROAD TEYNAMPET CHEENAI -18, I am staying in this address for past 30 years and my sewerage connection is very old . For past six month we our suffering with block on the main which is out side our premise ,we have already paid for the renewal of sewerage on 9/06/15 but still we our not rectified our problem . We have already informed AREA AE -I X ,DEPOT - 122 about the issue,But still their is no response. Because of this our sewerage is full of water which is absorbed by the ground and the ground level water is polluted .Because of this our well water is spoiled .So we request you to give the road cutting permission as soon as possible so that we can avoid the ground level water doesn't spoil more .I have already given a complaint and my complaint numbers is 771MQB .So please do the needful help
chennai citizen

Aug 9, 2015

OPEN DRAINAGE AT LAKSHMIPURAM

Sir recently i have shifted my house from hyderabad to chennai. i have choosen west tambaram as many told me it is fast developing area. To my shock 2 days back i was struck in our colony due to heavy rain and the local shopkeeper warned me of snakes and mosquitoes at night. We got scared and are helpless as we are new to this area. There is a open drainage all over the street and pray god to help us and neighbours escape disease like Dengue, Chikengunya, malaria etc. God can only hear us but i believe and hope Chennai Corporation will solve in action their citizens.

ramesh,
street no.13, lakshmipuram, mudichur road, west tambaram-600045.
Karthik lakshmi

Aug 8, 2015

vacant plot next to a residential house

Respected sir, madam.
In velachery ram nagar north extn 7th main road. The street is full of residential house. In the middle of the street there is a vacant plot with full garbage loaded and trees. All the street walkers are throwing the garbage in the vacant plot. This is creating a very bad smell. We are residing next to the plot. We are not able find the owner of the plot. In addition to that snakes are residing and it oftens comes to our flat. Request you to take action to clear the vacant plot. Often we are sickness due to the bad smell. Kindly take action immediately
Lakshmi Karthik
Sathya t

Aug 1, 2015

Dustbin not available

I am residing at parvathya nagar , Dr.moo varadarasanar street , tambaram. in my area we don't have common dustbin to keep garbage . plz do the needful
grajend1

Jul 20, 2015

Manholes opened

I am a resident of Neelakanda Mehta Street T-Nagar, Chennai. The road has been relaid a few months back as a result to manhole cover also was changed to new ones due to the height difference. The new Manhole covers are RCC and gave up within 1 week of installation. There are atleast 10 manholes on Neelakanda Mehata Street which are open and can be life threatening during heavy rains.
Humble request to get the contractor change/ replace the manhole covers as they do not meet the strength requirements.

mahabubjan

Jul 19, 2015

sewage block

I am a residing at 14, p,v,iyer,lane broadway , Chennai-600001. The drainage manhole in front of my house getting block twice a week very and i complaint A O 04425284225 the line man came and clean but they are not remove sand from drinage properly there is a lot of sand and the pipe line also very old, overflowing drains is stagnating in my house.The main reason being, the mains get blocked/choked and the water reverses in to the house and causing it to overflow. When it rains the drainage water is over flow from drainage chamber and getting into bathrooms and then into living room and kitchens. In the past also on many occasions it was brought to the notice of nearby Chennai Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board, sevenwells.When ever we complaint to corporation office, they removes the block only but still its not getting cleaned.Due to this problem the sewage water in our house is not getting drained which may lead to many diseases.Since there are many kids in our house they are prone to get diseases soon.This may also lead to the soon spreading of swine flu too . But we request the competent authority to sort it out this problem permanently to ensure free flow of drainage water . Kindly take appropriate action in this regard
C. M. R Varma

Jul 15, 2015

Drainage over flowing

I'm from North Crescent Road ,T'Nagar.
Our house is a row house and we have a common passage. Our neighbour house no 26B has kept some people for rent and their drainage is over flowing in front of the house (in the common passage) , we have complained about this to the house owner but still the problem has not been rectified. We are unable to walk in our lane and this might bring in so many health issues....and I also have a small kid at home,this will definitely affect her health as well..this problem is there for the past 1 month..Please do the needful as soon as possible. ...
chennai7779

Jul 12, 2015

illegal drainage connection

In ward number 139. Lakshmi street , jafferkanpet. Near VSM garden street..The newly laid cement roar has been illigally dug up for drainage connection without proper permission.. And the EB connection has been taken directly from the nearby junction box..Please take necessary action.
sundariya

Jul 9, 2015

Street Road Nuisance

We regret to bring to your kind notice that we are severely suffering from the nuisance of Street Dogs in various type particularly making nasty in front of the houses, biting the peoples
who are going in the street, always barking during day / night etc., This was repeatedly informed to the concern departments several times and no strict action has been taken by the local body authorities. Hence we kindly request you to treat this matter as top most urgent and arrange to do the needful very shortly. The Address has been given as under for your
reference.

3rd Street, Ashtalakshmi Nagar, Alapakkam, Porur, Chennai - 600 116
ourdeva

Jun 29, 2015

Municipal corporation chennai - Stray Dogs to be removed

We have couple of stray dogs in our street that are barking in day/night time which cause disturbances to the old and the people who are sleeping after their shifts.And these dogs are make the entrance of our ways to messy...We want them to be caught.

Sadasivam Nagar, 1- Main Road, Madipakkam, Chennai - 600091.

Please take the immediate action on this and make us to sleep peacefully..
jain a

Jun 24, 2015

no parking facility

I am customer at narasingapuram st i visit here to buy electronic goods their is no proper parking facilities in narasingapuram st,their is only one sided parking that too is filled with road side shop keepers and police officials take the bike if we park in no parking area these road side shop keepers dont allow us to keep the bike in the parking area so i request you to provide better parking facilities. and solve our issue.
prabhu ramya

Jun 22, 2015

drainage block in our street

My name is Prabhu we are living in #36 thiruvallur street, manali, chennai 68. It was long time since our street drainage has been cleaned. We raised complaint many times but no necessary action has been taken till date. Now the problem has been very worst the drainage water is entering our house as the dirt has not been cleaned.

So sir please consider this problem with high important as we have small kids and due to this drainage water even the mosquito is high.

Sir this is my humble request please do the needful as soon as possible and help us to live in a healthy atmosphere

Your faithfull
Prabhu
swapnas2008

Jun 10, 2015

street light issue in guduvanchery

sir, we are residing at 5th cross street, govindharajapuram, guduvanchery. here there is no street light between the main road and the street. because of this the place is very dark and hence some group of men bringing alchohol and started drinking. even at night 8 o clock , we are afraid to cross the street especially ladies and girls. so kindly put the street light back in the 5th cross street road, govindharajapuram, guduvanchery chennai 603202
sureshraog

May 31, 2015

Request to clear DRAINAGE water in Sundaram Street Avadi

I request you to clear DRAINAGE water in the below address at earliest.

No. 4, Sundaram Street, Thillai Nagar, Govardhanagiri, Avadi, Chennai - 600071.

We have entered our request in Avadi municipality and also requested our member of councilor Mr. Pasupathy so many times to clear the DRAINAGE water but so far no response from both.

We are very much impacted by viral disease especially children's because of drainage over flow in our apartment.

So I request you to take the necessary action to clear the DRAINAGE water at earliest.

Thanks in advance,
Sureshrao. G
ilakya

May 31, 2015

no dust bin in my locality

Respected sir/madam,
We are residing at no 88, second cross street,Mac nagar, Kattupakkam, Chennai-600 056. There are no dust bins in our area. Due to that all people are dumped their wastages in road. Many childrens are living in this area. We are facing many problems because of wastages stored in road. pls as soon as possible take corrective action sir

K.ilakkiya
PH no- 95510 56154
hansavision

May 28, 2015

road shop

In Royapettah, Peters road near mirshakepet market pooriva show room,. I went bakery there to purchase few snacks for my relative and was standing front of the shop for some one to come and pick up me. there is a female selling vegetable & mango in street ask me to move from there I told that I am standing near the bakery where I have purchased snacks. there I watched that the female who is having street shop in front of the bakery , pooriva and first builing of the v m street, her shop is abstracting the plat form from public to use it and also all the four shop. if any person use the plat form or walk near her street shop she is using abusive language or bad words which in intolerable and i thought it is the only one Instant but when I enquired about her with shop owners they say that she daily shouts at the people who walks in the plat form .and further enquired near by shop sellers informed that she is having the shop inside the Mirshaketpet market and still she is putting shops in street , when i asked the near by shop owners t why do the not ask they lady to remove the shop ? every one says that she is using bad words and abusive language and she is money lender. Therefore I request you to take action by removing her shop and help the shop owner to run their business with out any hardship. and also I would like to inform you that peters road royapettah, Chennai 600014 is congested area and road vendors are abstracting the road from vehicle movement. I have seen that even ambulance finding it difficult to get ways for its fasting move since the street encroached by vendor. once, again I request you to remove the encroachment and help the pedestrian crosser and also the shop owners.
hemanthkumar977

May 26, 2015

DRAINAGE BLOCKING AND STREETS LIGHTS NOT BURNING PROPERLY METRO WATER HAS NOT COME

drainage block
Sir.
I am residing at no;8 ezhil nagar "A"block 9th street kodungaiyur - chennai-118 R.k nagar district. Drainage block at this streeet,50 families living on this street,now its leaking on drainage,its nearly cleaned on 2yrs ago,there are many children playing this street,prevention for spreading disease.And There are three street lights we have, some times its not working and morning it will working fine.We din't received metro water in pumps we are also receiving on metro water in tank also,in front of street (1 to 8th street )many and others pulling a metro water by heavymotors in 5am to 7am, thats y we r not receiving the metro waters in pumps all at home . Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem....

R.hemanth kumar
7200082977
SubhaB

May 20, 2015

Problem with drainage in Velachery

Hello Sir,

I am a resident of No.15B, F1, Bhuvaneswari Nagar Ist Main Road, Velachery, Chennai. We are staying here for past 4 years and Velachery being called the heart of the city now, I would like to list out some of the problems we face.

1) Till date there is no Drainage or Metro water connection given, though we have paid all the taxes till date. Please note that we do NOT even have bore water to use and hence we buy the corporation metro water and use it.
2) The road is also in very bad condition with stagnating water and mosquitoes.
3) Intolerable problem is every day mostly in the evening, we face very bad smell of drainage with an intolerable odour passing on. This bad smell really troubles us more with elderly people and children at home getting affected with respiratory system issues like Asthma, wheezing etc. The moment this smell passes on, wheezing problem gets started.
4) A small -Chennai Managaratchi park area is there in front of our flats, but nobody is maintaining this and it has become the home for the cows, buffaloes and the street dogs.

This has already been raised by our nearby resident of same area, but till date there is no response nor any action taken at all. I strongly believe that you will go through the issues I have listed and take necessary steps to resolve these. I again request you to take necessary action on this and save us.

Thanks in anticipation
Subha B
NIHAR74

May 10, 2015

TAX AMOUNT DEBITED RECEIPT NOT GENERATED

PROPERTY TAX CHENNAI CORPORATION
WHILE MAKING ONLINE PROPERTY TAX PAYMENT FOR CHENNAI CORPORATION MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED AND RECEIPT NOT GENERATED.

THE DETAILS ARE
DATE: 10/05/2015
BANK NARRATION REF NO.DSBI3793827811 SBI,HVF,AVADI BRANCH
REF NO. IG00ZTZMG7
AMOUNT 5395.62
KINDLY REQUEST TO REVERSE THE DEBIT

ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED - ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED
    EX025003215IN Track More Booked at Booked...
    mts - undue payment
    Dear MTSer Its really shocking and horrifying to see...
    shashank kumar - unfair deduction
    myself shashank kumar my uninor no.8737990000 7rs...
    Bharat Petroleum petrol pump - Less Petrol filled
    I got filled petrol from Shiva Automobiles at Ghaziabad,on...
    Hostel - Receipt not giving
    Hi, Am staying in thangam ladies hostel.. it's is...
    freecharge.in - Refund
    Hi Sir/Madam, I typed a correct mobile number and...
    Mind Readers Software - Improper work, rude talk, Work incompletion
    Stupid fellows who have never experience in the field of...
    Star Plus - Manmarziyan going off air
    with all due respect to the star plus, i was an ardent fan...
    Glad India Technologies - Improper work, rude talk, Work incompletion
    Stupid fellows who have never experience in the field of...
    dtdc delhi - no pod given
    Dear sir I haven't received consignment with...