Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

No Dustbins

We stay at No.28, 2nd Kamadhenu Street, Kamadhenu Nagar Thiruverkadu Chennai – 600077. There is no proper dustbins in our street, Kindly take the necessary actions to solve the problem and pleasant environment in our locality

Stray dogs in streets

We stay at No.28, 2nd Kamadhenu Street, Kamadhenu Nagar Thiruverkadu Chennai – 600077. There are so many stray dogs on the streets which makes huge fuss, dogs try to bit when any vehicles or any peoples walk going to that way during night from job to home we are facing more problems and also poses diseases threat for young children, Please kindly i request you take necessary action to resolve this.

No Dustbins

We stay at No.28, 2nd Kamadhenu Street, Kamadhenu Nagar Chennai – 600077. There is no proper dustbins in our street, Kindly take the necessary actions to solve the problem and pleasant environment in our locality.

Stray dogs in streets

We stay at No.28, 2nd Kamadhenu Street, Kamadhenu Nagar Chennai – 600077. There are so many stray dogs on the streets which makes huge fuss, dogs try to bit when any vehicles or any peoples walk going to that way during night from job to home we are facing more problems and also poses diseases threat for young children, Please kindly i request you take necessary action to resolve this.
malesh

Dec 9, 2014

occupying roads

Mal2010esh@gmail.com
dear sir
we are residing in chennai korrukkupet ,parusuraman 3rd street , the road is 10feet road but it is now only 4feet because of occupying buldings .that what the house are in the road sides .dear sir chennai corporation must taake severe stepsand to road
Raghavanvenkatesh

Dec 5, 2014

NO ACTION

Respected sir

We live in rohini gardens located next to MRC nagar opposite to Metro water tank on Santhome High road.

It was nice speaking to you madam and we just wanted to bring a grievance to your kind notice so that it may be published in the letters to the editor column with your local news paper issue.

From the Santhome high road main road there is a connecting road with the name board as Rohini Gardens which will connect us to the Colony which has blocks from A to Q consisting of 138 flats.

The connecting road off the main road, there are no street lights at all for the past atleast 8 months. I have taken a complaint with the CM complaint cell vide petition number 2014/807440/PN on 30.10.2014 under the category of basic amenities. Some officials from Zone 13 called us and came for checking in the grade of wire men and we were told that the estimate has been raised which will be done by Tenders.

No AE or JE has come for inspection and after 7 evening it is absolutely dark and there are numerous incidents of accidents and chain snatching happening when near by police quarters is there. Every evening metro water lorries are parked at the side of our road where the turning becomes blind and accidents happen? The corporation actions are slow and we want to have your assistance in publishing this in your news paper which we are sure will have an action feedback.

Every day the CM passes by the main Santhome high road and it is very pathetic that the officials are so slack in taking remedies for basic amenities provision. We at this juncture also request you to kindly visit the promises and make a photo shoot and publish the same in your news paper. also we would request that your news paper be circulated to our cosmopolitan colony where it has 138 families.

My address

Raghavan venkatesh
G 5 Rohini Gardens
Santhome High road
R.A.Puram
Chennai 600028.
landline 24935490. Mobile 89712 78763

We would appreciate your kind help in this regard and thanking you for the same.

Raghavan Venkatesh
RAVI28121966

Nov 29, 2014

Drainage on the road

we are residing at natesan nagar, Ponni amman medu, madavaram, chennai-600110 (near by Thanigachallam Nagar 6th cross street 'F' block. one flat name is BLUE HEAVEN. the flat full drainage water comeing out side on road. so lot persons going on the road.The drainage water is spilling all over the road and paddled on road, people facing problem for walking on the road and making the atmosphere for development of Diseases.

We already petitioned many times to local Corporation Office at madavaram but no response has been taken so far.

Kindly look in to the matter

Thanking You.
prakasharul

Nov 28, 2014

prevent wastage and waste water

I am residing in MMDA for the past 10 years. Rear side of my house there is a school building which is not run since 20years. All peoples of all round school building leaving the waste water to the school area. Nobody can use sewarage system and dust bins.Due to this the Dengue mosquitoes will be breading. Thecorporation people clear the waste on 27-11-14. Please immediate action to block outlet pipe in all resident in rear side and also aware to dumping the waste further.
With regards,
Prakash S P,
NO:2956,MMDA,
Mathur,Chennai-68

Nov 24, 2014

TREE TO REMOVE

S.RAJKUMAR.,9380431891

Dear Sir, the tree branches falls and disturb the Street and houses power supply lines,block the road

29/2-KARIYAPPA STREET OPP, NEAR PRAVEEN TRAVELS HOUSE PURASAIWAKKAM CHENNAI-60007.

take any actions to remove the branches of the tree or remove trees FROM THE STREET
Since the rainy season has begun, request to take urgent action to save the damages to the lives and to the properties by removing the tree branches which affects the all people
Thanking you Sir, , awaiting for the early action.

samjan

Nov 22, 2014

trinage leakage

My area is vyasarpadi Sundaram main street.contineusly to weeks personal use trainage is leakage in road.so far no actionis taken.pls take action immediatly.public is distapense.
shyamdsundar5

Nov 21, 2014

Road is dug and left unattended for more than a month in Pallikaranai

I am living in Rajalakshmi Nagar, Pallikaranai, Chennai. About a month back corporation people have dug the road in Rajalakshmi Nagar 1st main road to implement corporation water pipes. But since then there is no work in progress and it is left unattended for more than a month now. The residents in Rajalakshmi Nagar are not able to used the road as there is no proper way to even walk due to recent rain fall. We have to take a long route to bypass this way. I request the complaint board to take necessary action to resolve this problem at the earliest. Your help is really appreciated. Thank you.
sridharan1

Nov 19, 2014

DRAINAGE

DEAR SIR,

The above said at sivaji st tnagar drainage is not clear for the last one week complaint made to concern AO from 9.11.2014 still it was not clear overflowing drainage slum water in the full street bad smell and not able to walk in road rain season regularly happening take immediate action also drainage water mixing in the corporation because on main line pipes are damaged.
kindly take necessary action.

K.SRIDHARAN

Nov 18, 2014

TREE TO REMOVE

S.RAJKUMAR.,9380431891

1).MURUGAPPA STREET, OPP- T.E.L.C SCHOOL,PURASAIWAKKAM CHENNAI-60007.

2).29/2-KARIYAPPA STREET, NEAR PRAVEEN TRAVELS HOUSE PURASAIWAKKAM CHENNAI-60007.

Thanking you Sir, , awaiting for the early action.

sudhakarpmd

Nov 17, 2014

No proper Road

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are residing in the Urappakkam revathipuram road, - 603 210 (nearby GST road, Iyenchery Road). The roads are not properly laid in our street and because of the recent rain, the water is getting stagnated in the street. Because of which the residents and the passers by finds it difficult. It also paves way for health problems due to breeding of mosquitoes in the water stagnation.

There is no road laid in our street and after the rain, the road is filled with mud. It is very slippery even for the residents to walk. Bike riders are having difficulties in accessing the street. Children have difficulties while going to school. It would be of great if necessary action is taken soon to lay a road. At least filling the road with gravel avoids slippery. Expecting quick action on this compliant. People are suffering due to worst condition road, kindly Immediate attention is needed. Thanks in advance.
lakshimi

Nov 4, 2014

NO DUSTBIN IN MY LOCALITY

Address: Nehru Nagar, Kandanchavadi, Chennai-600096.We have NO DUSTBINS in our area.Many small industrial in this area,all carry their garbages to long distance where the corporation bin was placed.kindly request you to arrange a proper garbage collecting facility(dustbins) to our resident .Please take the necessary actions as soon as possible.......
ksundar66

Oct 31, 2014

DRAINAGE CONNECTION YET NOT IMPLEMENTED

Today i spoken the Exicutive engineer of Zonal VII, he has guided me to contact AEE coc & AE zonal VII, ward 79 and Area engineer cmwssb. I forwarded all my complaints by mouth, they orally accepted and they may visit within a week for further remedy.
K. SUNDAR, AMBATTUR PEOPLE WELFARE ASSOCIATION
ksundar66

Oct 30, 2014

DRAINAGE CONNECTION YET NOT IMPLEMENTED

We are residing in Chennai Corporation limit, (Ambattur) there are about 50000 residences near our area in which we do not have any drainage connection and the government constructed drainage last 10 years back, but connection between house and drainage canals not yet done. In the meantime last few months before corporation made road reforms with 2 feet height, laying in sub roads in Gandhi nagar, Oragadam and without drainage facility the rain water occupies the home due to no proper drainage. Without drainage facility there is no use to put to much height in the streets. We request the corporation people and concern Executive officer in zonal VII may visit the position and do the something for our area. When ever we calling Zonal VII Executive officer phone (9445190027) its always switched off. Kindly do something for us to give a drainage connection as soon as possible. we are in the Chennai corporation limit but still we are not able to have the basic necessities.

K. SUNDAR, NO.6, BHARATHI DASAN STREET, GANDHI NAGAR, AMBATTUR, CHENNAI-53 9543058618
samuel durai

Oct 27, 2014

clearing of home Wastages

From,
A K S SHRUTHI APARTMENTS
63 , K K Road,
Venkatapuram, Ambattur, Chennai 600053

This Apartment , In total we are 70 houses in one compound . SoWe have our own DUST BIN with clearing convenience. But now for the past 7 days, even after Deepvali , dust bins are not cleared . We are facing some challenges from the part of sanitary workers in our apartment area. Kindly help us , what to do to clear our wastages
ShibuR

Oct 27, 2014

Dumping of Waste Near our plots

We have purchased plots in Zion Nagar, Guduvanchery few years back. Few weeks back we went and saw the place. To our surprise, Garbage is being dumped by Municipality near our plots which is hazardous and pollutes the environment. Construction of Flats in Zion Nagar is half way through and stopped in between. Opposite to Zion Nagar, there is a company called Precision Industry wherein hundreds of employees are working there. Besides, there is a petrol station is located there.
What would be the fate of the people who are intending to stay there? How to stop this? To whom should we complaint? Please let us know.

Shibu
jayacorp

Oct 26, 2014

Water stagnation

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are residing in the Vegavathy street, Rajaji Nagar, Villivakkam, Chennai - 600 049 (nearby Villivakkam railway station & wholesale market). The roads are not properly laid in our street and because of the recent rain, the water is getting stagnated in the street. Because of which the residents and the passers by finds it difficult. It also paves way for health problems due to breeding of mosquitoes in the water stagnation. Immediate attention is needed. Thanks in advance.

Oct 19, 2014

road damage

sir ,i am in pursaiwakkam, near kariyappa street ,in there EB WORKERS damaged the road sir, because that very traiff ,public distrubens, please see the road damages, near 14/29-kariyappa street ,pursaiwakkam chennai 60007. my name s. rajkumar,. my moblie number.9380431891

Roohi Khader

Chennai-600 018

13.10.2014

The Municipal Commissioner,
(Address)

I am sorry to report that the drainage system in our locality leaves much to be desired. The present drainage system is so defective that a good shower would create the whole area into a collection of small lakes and pools. The clogging of rain-water in some of these parts of the city becomes as deep as three feet. Consequently the whole traffic is dislocated and life comes to a grinding halt during rains.

Really it is shocking that the town council authorities have not taken any steps for improving the system so far. Many a time this problem has been brought to the notice of the concerned authorities through the press and other means but nothing has been done. May we hope now that you would immediately look into this matter and take urgent steps to avoid such public nuisance?

Mr.Khader
Jayanthi Sekar

Sep 25, 2014

Road Issue

Sir/Madam,

I am staying in Ambattur Valliammai street Gangai nagar. Before a month Corporation People have damaged the road saying they will reconstruct the road, for that they have damaged my house entrance and they have digged 2 to 3 feet deep in front of my house. This is a great hindrance for me. I cannot able to take my vehicles and i could not able to open my gate even. Now all work over so i asked that person to close the place where it was digged. But they are not doing so. They are doing for people only after getting money. I am not able to provide money as many do. Kindly take this issue and resolve this immediately. I have made complaint in 1913 and complaint no is 301GCF. No one is responding well. I have contacted JE 9445190382 and Zone VII 9445190027 also.
Please act immediately.

S. Vijaya
hssrinivasan

Sep 24, 2014

Drainage Overflowing

Hi, I am Srinivasan HS residing in 35/15 Thanga Vel St, Vetri Nagar,Perambur. For the past 10 days, Manhole in front of my home is overflowing continuously and it is creating the lot of problem to the people residing around. We are not able to sleep because of its filthy smell and it is breading ground for mosquitoes which will in turn creates lot of epidemic. I have raised the complaint with Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board, Compliant # 1409220104 on 22 Sep 2014.
Still no action, I have contacted AE and other number who are very kind enough to direct but we are not getting any solution.
I would request concerned team to please look into it and help us to live peaceful.
Hoping for solution.
HS Srinivasan
Victoria Raj

Sep 16, 2014

Drainage facility

I am staying in Kottivakkam, Annalakshmi nagar, Venkatesapuram in, 9th cross street,

Recently the waste water drainage facility is constructed and connected to the common drainage system
for all streets in my area, But my 9th cross street only left with out any work. having no reason for leaving the 9th cross street.

We already petitioned many times to local Corporation Office but no response has been taken so far.

Kindly look in to the matter

Thanking You.

Street Dogs - increase in street dogs
    hello sir, this is bring to your notice that street...
    KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - no power
    Dear sir, here am writing this letter to inform ...
    care---irctc.co.in - Ticket not booked but Amount Debited from Account
    Sir, I was booking my ticket in Probonder Exp...
    makemytrip - Resolved-NF2202045869798
    Dear Meena Sukumar First and foremost, please accept...
    CBSE - Tough maths,PE and physics paper
    I don't know what has happened to CBSE,they...
    samsung galaxy s6 - order misteck
    Respected Sir, - We offer 96% on samsung galaxy s6 are...
    QNET - QNET REFUND POSSIBLE
    Hey Guys, I have got refund from QNET. I...
    H.M.W.S.&S.B - Foul Smelling water in the tap
    To, The Officer concerned with supply of drinking...
    Data Infovision Pvt Ltd - Data Infovision-Cheat and Fraud Company
    Data Infovision , sohna Road Spaze IT-park Gurgaon is...
    SSC - forgot registeration id
    Sir.. I am completed for ssc cpo part 1 registration but i...