Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

luxprabha@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2016

Garbage dumping in nearby land

I am ullagaram, chenai 600091.There is a vacant land next to my house where the water is logged and also neighbors are dumping garbage in that land,due to this we have lots of troubles like mosquitoes and snakes.due to this we had lot of health issues.we have complained to the corporation persons who come here but there is no proper response.we have lots of kids in this locality. so kindly take immediate action.thank you
shiv2311

Sep 16, 2016

Street dog menace

We live in Amanam Nager 2nd street, Ramapuram, Opp to SRM University,chennai 600089.There are plenty of Street Dogs roaming around in our area which is of great nuisance to us.they howl at night and litters to whole are in the day.also a few dogs jump compound walls and litters inside our compound especially on the stairs.will the greater chennai corporation authorities do something to relieve us of the dog menace.
MonicaRavi

Sep 14, 2016

Bad condition of roads in Elcot avenue, Sholinganallur

I reside in Elcot avenue,Sholinganallur. I would like to bring to your kind notice the miserable condition of roads in my locality. The roads in this area are broken at many places. There is no smooth run for the transport. Rainy season has already started and roads are very worst. I request you to get the roads constructed/repaired.

Address:

Elcot Avenue,
Sholinganallur,
Old mahabalipuram road,
Chennai - 600119
balu47bala

Sep 13, 2016

Regarding removal of street dogs

SIR,

THE STREET DOGS BARKING AND CHASING THE PEDESTRIANS AND TWO WHEELER RIDERS DURING NIGHT TIME AND IN THE EARLY MORNING.

THERE ARE MORE CHANCES BEING BITTEN BY THEM.

WE REQUEST YOU TO REMOVE ALL THE DOGS AT THE EARLIEST.

BALA
Jayalakshmi Nagar main road,
Kattupakam
LATHA PILLAI

Sep 6, 2016

Occupation of road for storing construction material

I am(me and husband senior citizens) staying in AJ-87, 2nd Street, Anna Nagar. Opposite to our house in AJ-107 (Rear side plot) construction of house is under progress.They use the space between our compound wall and road to store construction materials. There is a pile of brick stored for months together and the space between our compound wall and brick pile is being used by workers and others as latrine/urinal, throwing garbage's causing unhealthy condition and breeding of mosquitoes.

Our repeated request to the owner (who is constructing ) has not yielded any result. He keeps dumping and storing construction materials as he wishes.

I request you to look in to it and resolve this problem.
Mrs.Latha Palania Pillai
Raji25raji

Sep 1, 2016

Garbage dumping in nearby vacant land

I am residing in 2nd street,Ramnagar north extension,vijayanagar,Velachery.There is a vacant land next to my house where the water is logged and also neighbors are dumping garbage in that land,due to this we have lots of troubles like mosquitoes and snakes.due to this we had lot of health issues.we have complained to the corporation persons who come here but there is no proper response.we have lots of kids in this locality. so kindly take immediate action.thank you
Selvaraj Arumugam

Aug 16, 2016

No street roads and street light

Hi, there is no street road and street light in Thirumalai nagar 4th and 5th street in Anakaputhur. It is a Clay soil and during rainy days, it is very very difficult to stand in that soil and not possible to walk in that road at all.. During night, street dogs, pigs and all roaming and without street light and proper road, the everyday existence and commuting to other places itself would be difficult.

Request you to kindly look into this and do the needful as early as possible. It would be great help to the residence and industry people there.
Pavithrarag

Aug 12, 2016

Traffic jam

I come in office bus to Saligramam via K.K.Nagar. There's a bottleneck on the way, Munusamy Sakai. there's a kind of crossing near the curve. Everyone wants to go first, there's no order at all.
I'd really appreciate it if the signal in this area is repaired soon, or if a traffic police is available to monitor the traffic. It's becoming worse by the day.
Sindhee

Aug 10, 2016

Garbage collecting problem

We are residing in Muthuvelar street of new perungalathur. The garbage collector in our area is not regular.Also he comes to collect the waste at odd times like evening also. He is not coming near every house. He stands at one corner of the street and orders us to go behind him. Also he is waiting for few minutes only,which is a problem for prople like us residing in apartments. It takes time for us to come down. By the time we came down he starts returning. We are running literally along with our kids to dispose wastes. So please do the needful by solving our problems.
11/08/16
sam william

Jul 29, 2016

Street Dogs & Cows & Speed Breakers

Dear Sirs,

There are lot of street dogs and lot of cows in the Puzhuthivakkam area.Its on all the roads that leads to Balaji nagar,puzhuthivakkam bus terminus and Annai Theresa nagar.

It causes lot of traffic problems and accidents when these animals crosses in between.
There is a a spot where police vehicle stands througout the day but no action has been taken

Unnecessary speed breakers in the streets and all the speed breakers are not as per norms of traffic and safety perspective.

Don't know whom to complaint and raising these issues wondering will the corporation or government take any action.

Sam
29-07-2016
vijaya cv

Jul 26, 2016

manhole cover removed for repair is not taken back

i am in Korukkupet, jeevanagar , 9th st. Chennai 21. I bring to your kind notice that in our small lane corporation people replaced one manhole cover but the defective one is kept by the side od drainage hole and not taken back that hurdles a lot and stagnation of water .. we tried to clean that area but could not lift the cement slab. further i came to know thee are lots of such broken slabs uncared for months together in that area.. Request to take back the broken slab to avoid accidents..
K Chandrasekaran

Jul 24, 2016

Plastic/garbage dumping

In response to a representation made to Chennai Corportion on 24/6 I have received a complaint number - viz. 436DRP and one of the
officer spoke to me and next day 3 persons have been deputed to see the place where complaint has been reported. Though they assured that the vacant land where plastic/waste/veg/non-veg wastes are being dumped will be cleaned and warn the adjacent house
who is responsible for this situation, nothing has happened there after.

The flat consists of 6 houses and I am in the ground floor which is adjacent to the wall of the vacant land. The neighbour is throwing the
plastic veg and non veg wastes very near to the wall abetting my flat so that it will create a feeling that these are dumped by me.
We cannot talk to them to stop this practice as they will use very filthy/vulgar and unparlimentary language. This has been going on for
the last so many years and this continues to be a threat for us. There is a dog also in the house and the filth of the dog also sometimes
they are throwing to the ground which produces very unbearable and toxic smell which are health hardous.

We do not want to create any misunderstanding or enimity with the neighbours and as a last resort I am making this representation to
find a permanent solution.

The location of the plot is :Dhanapal chetty 1st street (between door No. 7 and 14 as seen now) Venketramanagar, Korattur.

All the 6 residents in the buildings are tax payers and if you depute some one they will explain the plight they have to undergo on a/c of this. There are little kids inthe flat and these garbage/plstic waste will produce mosquitos.

Kindly keep the name of the complainant confidential due to obvious reasons.
smaniam2u

Jul 23, 2016

Sewage Water in the Street

Sir!

I'm giving this complaint from Lal Bahadur Sastri Street, Sholinganallur, Opp: Accenture, OMR, in Chennai.
The residence of our area where making their own house sewage & drainage water to run in the street itself, hence it is very difficult for the people to walk in the road and so many times the people who where drive their bikes used to fall in the road. Main reason is by seeing one another they start to do these kind of things. Hence please take necessary action against them and help us to keep our road safe.

Venkatasubramaniam
compalinttv

Jul 15, 2016

Bribery

Sir/ Madam

I am a Resident of Kamarajnagar, Thiruvanmiyur. We stay in 2nd floor and came to notice that one of the garbage handling worker refused to take our trashes as a sum has to be given to her on regular basis. She also made a point that the trash covers has to be put at a particular place if not she is not oing to take them away. It is so demeaning for these workers to demand us to do something when they are paid by the government to do some work. Kindly do the needful.
Chennai Sethurman Natarajan

Jul 4, 2016

Garbage throughing in residential area

Dear Sir/Madam,,,,

My compliant No. 287GHN

Pls take action ASAP.... Already my compliant registered more then 1 month ago... by the next day of compliant one of the officer ur side come n saw the location he say next day i will do necessary action n keep one board here no more through garbage in this location.... He taken signature from us for to close compliant.... and he gave mobile no.... but when ever i call him he say tomorrow i will do..... but until now no response done... i will attached here my compliant which the officer taken signature with us with out do any work. He made fool with his promise with out do any work he get signature for us.....

Location

1/121,13th street,
Sidco nagar,
Villivakkam,
Chennai-600049.

For the past TWO MONTHS ,STREET LIGHT located at the junction of 10th and 11th street(Opp. to Door no.1/11,10th street) is not working.And the street looks so dark in the night.So, kindly do the needful.

Ganesan.
mukundan968

Jun 20, 2016

Unauthorised/Illegal Construction

We are staying at No 2, old no:968, G block, 19 th street, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600 040. ( near chinmaya vidyalaya school)

Unauthorised/Illegal commercial Construction at my neighbour plot.( without a building permit the building construction has almost been completed wall to wall covering entire 3600 sqft plot)
we launched 3 online complaints to corporation of chennai. complaint no: 258FFD, 502GLF, 801CNU
inspite of corporation of chennai issuing stop work notice the building has been completed.
Also they have started using for sports commercial purpose.

THE COMMERCIAL TALL METALIC STRUCTURE IS REFLECTING SEVERE HEAT RADIATION TO US. SUCH TALL BUILDING ALMOST WALL TO WALL TOTALLY BLOCK LIGHT, VENTILATION AND VIEW TO OUR BUILDING. ALSO THEY START THE COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES FROM EARLY MORNING TO VERY LATE NIGHT CREATING SEVERE NUISANCE.ALSO BECAUSE OF COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES IN RESIDENTIAL ZONE ALL THE VEHICLES ARE PARKED CLOSE TO MY HOUSE IN THE ROAD CREATING TRAFFIC CONGESTION IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE CREATING NUISANCE. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Vijaya hariharan

Jun 19, 2016

Regarding Sewage water mixed with wall water

I submit my complain just before now.. my house located near by BBC city park. That is a appartment.the complain is about that appartment. We already informed them about their sewage water. But they are not taking this as seriously... kindly pls give them warning regarding the sewage water mixed with our well water.

Contact : 9710924040, 9710824040, 044-42119813

Chinnaporur, porur,
Chennai-116.
The Chennai corporation
Chennai

In my house sewage water is mixed with well water. We already gave complaint before regarding this same problem. The same problem is continued again. There are many children lived in our colony. Their family suffers a lot without well water. So kindly take this complaint seriously and do action quickly.
seenu_f19

Jun 18, 2016

improper concrete road layed

sirs,
Because of improper concrete road laying in our street Rain water stagnates large areas and it will take many days to dry.
It results bad smell and mosquito menace. Please re lay the road or do patch-up work at the areas where water is stagnates.

Subburaya 4th street IInd lane
Chennai 600 012.
kikuma

Jun 16, 2016

No Proper road

Hi Sir/ Madam,

My name is Kiran. I am staying at 1st avenue, Vettuvankeni, ECR, Chennai - 600115. In this street no proper road available, there is Tar road from main road which done this year but they just stopped 200 m away from our street. It is very difficult to travel on the roads and it worse when rains. And there is an empty plot beside our house where the water is logged and because of that small insects and mosquitoes are coming into the house. I already raised a complaint in Chennai Corporation couple of months back and response till now.
The same case for most of the roads connection to ECR main road in our area.

Kiran
+91 8056129007
Chakravarthi.86

Jun 11, 2016

No Proper road, No garbage bins, water stagnation

Hi Sir/ Madam,

My name is Sandeep chakravarthy. I am staying in a VGP Selva Nagar, 2nd main road, Velachery, Chennai 600042. In this street no proper road and even after several days of rain the rain water logs are still on the roads. It is very difficult to travel on the roads and when it rains only gods knows what we suffer. And there is an empty plot beside our house where the water is logged and because of that small insects, snakes and mosquitoes are coming into the house. And there are so many dogs barking all the time. Please do something about it. I am staying here for more than a year but I haven't seen a proper road. All the other streets have a good road except this one. Please do the needful. If you need any info please call me at 9884653421

Chakravarthi.86

Jun 11, 2016

No Proper road, No garbage bin, water stagnation

Hi Sir/ Madam,

I am staying in a VGP Selva Nagar, 2nd main road. In this street no proper road and even after several days of rain the rain water logs are still on the roads. It is very difficult to travel on the roads and when it rains only gods knows what we suffer. And there is an empty plot beside our house where the water is logged and because of that small insects, snakes and mosquitoes are coming into the house. And there are so many dogs barking all the time. Please do something about it. I am staying here for more than a year but I haven't seen a proper road. All the other streets have a good road except this one. Please do the needful.

narsimhn

Jun 10, 2016

polllution problem

pollution problem
pollution problem
We are living in Zone 14, ward 184 at Sai ayush pooja a venue, Kandan chavadi, Perungudi chennai -600096.There is demolition and construction going in our street , without putting any screen nor encosure resulting in dust pollution in the street and our opposite house. a complaint is registered with the corporaytion no 165IKS , but till now no action. Pl attend this problem immediately and save us from pollution.

DR V Narasimhan
17th april ,2016,
11th june 2016
UshaPraveen

Jun 8, 2016

Water logging in the empty plot next to our house.

We are a family of 4 staying in Thoraipakkam. There are two empty plots on either side of our house, which is around two feet lower than the road level. Also, since new buildings were built in the past few years at a raised level. Our area had become a low lying area. Due to which, rain water and sewage water from the newly developed area and other parts get collected in these two empty plots and also on the road in front of our house. Although, we had tried to call and inform the owners of the plot several times regarding this issue, we have not got any response from them.
We are facing several problems due to this water log on the empty plots, like breeding of mosquitoes, stinking atmosphere, need to cross the streets only via the dirty water, altogether affecting our day-to-day living.
I kindly request the authorities to take necessary action and needful at the earliest.

N. Praveen kumar

paytm - dhgfbb
    Any Complaints Any Problems Any Online Complaints...
    NMMT Bus Service - Bus rout number 100 to be minimise
    It was pleasure that you have started bus route number 100...
    online sbi - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    google india - Google Doodle
    It being the 23rd of January ,2017, I don't see a...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Refund Not Received
    Hi I booked a ticket on 13-Aug-2016 to be board for...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - ghfg
    Any Complaints Any Problems Any Online Complaints...
    Indian Oversease Bank - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Agar Apko Kisi Bhi Time Gand Marwani Ho Toh Maze Se...
    www.paytm.com - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Sony - stolen my mobile
    dear sir, i have lost my mobile on...
    BANK OF INDIA / DEBIT CUM ATM CARD - money reversal
    I withdraw 10000 from cambay bt i ct receive my cash still...