Chennai Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Chennai Corporation

May 31, 2015

Request to clear DRAINAGE water in Sundaram Street Avadi

I request you to clear DRAINAGE water in the below address at earliest.

No. 4, Sundaram Street, Thillai Nagar, Govardhanagiri, Avadi, Chennai - 600071.

We have entered our request in Avadi municipality and also requested our member of councilor Mr. Pasupathy so many times to clear the DRAINAGE water but so far no response from both.

We are very much impacted by viral disease especially children's because of drainage over flow in our apartment.

So I request you to take the necessary action to clear the DRAINAGE water at earliest.

Thanks in advance,
Sureshrao. G
May 31, 2015

no dust bin in my locality

Respected sir/madam,
We are residing at no 88, second cross street,Mac nagar, Kattupakkam, Chennai-600 056. There are no dust bins in our area. Due to that all people are dumped their wastages in road. Many childrens are living in this area. We are facing many problems because of wastages stored in road. pls as soon as possible take corrective action sir

PH no- 95510 56154
May 28, 2015

road shop

In Royapettah, Peters road near mirshakepet market pooriva show room,. I went bakery there to purchase few snacks for my relative and was standing front of the shop for some one to come and pick up me. there is a female selling vegetable & mango in street ask me to move from there I told that I am standing near the bakery where I have purchased snacks. there I watched that the female who is having street shop in front of the bakery , pooriva and first builing of the v m street, her shop is abstracting the plat form from public to use it and also all the four shop. if any person use the plat form or walk near her street shop she is using abusive language or bad words which in intolerable and i thought it is the only one Instant but when I enquired about her with shop owners they say that she daily shouts at the people who walks in the plat form .and further enquired near by shop sellers informed that she is having the shop inside the Mirshaketpet market and still she is putting shops in street , when i asked the near by shop owners t why do the not ask they lady to remove the shop ? every one says that she is using bad words and abusive language and she is money lender. Therefore I request you to take action by removing her shop and help the shop owner to run their business with out any hardship. and also I would like to inform you that peters road royapettah, Chennai 600014 is congested area and road vendors are abstracting the road from vehicle movement. I have seen that even ambulance finding it difficult to get ways for its fasting move since the street encroached by vendor. once, again I request you to remove the encroachment and help the pedestrian crosser and also the shop owners.
May 26, 2015

drainage block
I am residing at no;8 ezhil nagar "A"block 9th street kodungaiyur - chennai-118 R.k nagar district. Drainage block at this streeet,50 families living on this street,now its leaking on drainage,its nearly cleaned on 2yrs ago,there are many children playing this street,prevention for spreading disease.And There are three street lights we have, some times its not working and morning it will working fine.We din't received metro water in pumps we are also receiving on metro water in tank also,in front of street (1 to 8th street )many and others pulling a metro water by heavymotors in 5am to 7am, thats y we r not receiving the metro waters in pumps all at home . Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem....

R.hemanth kumar
May 20, 2015

Problem with drainage in Velachery

Hello Sir,

I am a resident of No.15B, F1, Bhuvaneswari Nagar Ist Main Road, Velachery, Chennai. We are staying here for past 4 years and Velachery being called the heart of the city now, I would like to list out some of the problems we face.

1) Till date there is no Drainage or Metro water connection given, though we have paid all the taxes till date. Please note that we do NOT even have bore water to use and hence we buy the corporation metro water and use it.
2) The road is also in very bad condition with stagnating water and mosquitoes.
3) Intolerable problem is every day mostly in the evening, we face very bad smell of drainage with an intolerable odour passing on. This bad smell really troubles us more with elderly people and children at home getting affected with respiratory system issues like Asthma, wheezing etc. The moment this smell passes on, wheezing problem gets started.
4) A small -Chennai Managaratchi park area is there in front of our flats, but nobody is maintaining this and it has become the home for the cows, buffaloes and the street dogs.

This has already been raised by our nearby resident of same area, but till date there is no response nor any action taken at all. I strongly believe that you will go through the issues I have listed and take necessary steps to resolve these. I again request you to take necessary action on this and save us.

Thanks in anticipation

nirmalrajan m
May 2, 2015

Street dogs problem

Street dogs problem
Iam rajan (8939888898)residing at puthagaram pillaiyar koil street, chennai-99. we are also facing the problem of street dogs. There are more than 10 dogs in our area and due to this problem we are not able to go for a night or morning walk and sometimes we are not able to go our house itself late night.chasing bikes. Kids are afraid of and not able to play outside.kids can't sleep every night because whole dogs are barking continuously . So I request the concerned person to please kindly do the needful.
Hope to see the action immediately.
May 1, 2015

water contamination

Hi I'm indra residing in kalingarayan street,royapettah, fofor the past 1month we are having the water problem in which drainage water is getting mixed with corporation water.water is too contaminated and smells badly. So many children's are get affected by health problems. So please take a immediate action and save us from the diseases.we hope that chennai corporation will take an immediate action regarding this.

Rajesh camp
Apr 25, 2015

Dust population in between residents at camp road, selaiyur

There is a wood furniture manufacturer in between the residence place, due to this more dust n varnish are getting spary for 300 mts, due to this kids n old age people are getting affected due to asma and other illnesses, it has already informed to tambaram municipality, but no response for more than 2years, need your immediate action to save people life.

Address :
4Th main road sri ram nagar, Chennai 73
opposite to yoga mamder
100feet road before camp road signal, from tambaram towards, velachery
Before camp
Apr 23, 2015

Drainage and Sewage blockage

I bring to your kind notice that our toilet in our office very often gets blocked because of our neighbouring office connection. The water is not flushing out from the closet and water stagnates with bad stink. We request you to kindly take clear the overall drainage problem so that we will not have this problem very often.

Kindly look into this immediately

Your sincerely,

Mr. J. Jayaseelan
The Bible Society of India
65 Evening Bazaar Road
Park Town
CHENNAI - 600 003
Cell No:9841370795
Apr 19, 2015

To install speed breakers and removal of a damaged tree

These complaints is with reference to Rajabather street, perambur. A) A road side tree just in front of No,11, rabather street is damaged and bound to be uprooted in event of
any strong winds or rain. It just leans on a compound of a corporation girls school posing much danger not only to school students but also to vehicles and passers by. AtleastTree branches shall be reduced to avoid strain and damage to the life , property or building etc.

B) please arrange to install two or three speed breakers on rajabather street , as the street is very busy throughout the day . Bike riders go at lightining speed which makes the school children, old people, and women to walk with fear of being hit.

C) Dog menance is increasing day by day at No.11, Rajabather street,perambur as many as eight stray dogs sleeps in cluster, howling and barking at midnight,
office goers and children cannot have a peaceful sleep every night because of continuous disturbance. . Early redressal to the above said complaints will be highly appreciated.
Apr 13, 2015

Public Newsence

I am Senthil Kumar K. Having office at Vadamalai Street, Purasawakkam, Near Cemetry in the Vadamali Street, There is two shops 1) Old Furniture shop they are dealing with old furnitures 2) A waste paper shop. Both the shops are doing the road occupancy at the Vadamali Street. Both of them keeping the waste items in the public place. They are Creating Health, Noice and the Air pollution also in the road It self. They are taking the waste items for the places around the Chennai. Please take necessary action as early as possible.
Manivannan G
Apr 8, 2015

Road side pani poori stall has to be removed.

Iam residing opposite to Gill Nagar park Choolaimedu, At the evening time one guy selling pani poori in front of my house, All drunken fellows are standing there till 10.30 pm. It is very difficult to us to open our doors. I already informed that guy to move from that place, But he is not responding .Due to that heavy traffic jam has made in that area. Kindly do the needful.Thanking you sir.
Apr 8, 2015

Street Tree Causing Damage to house

I have been Complaining about the street tree whose ROOT has caused us lot of inconvenience unable to open my gate and park the vichicale,
Beside it it has uprooted the compound wall and it is damaging the drainage pipe which is connected from building to the road and may cause me not only financial lot of cost but the total inconvenience to us.

Kindly arrange to cut the tree so that the problem is arrested without causing some more damage.

Apr 1, 2015

Sub: Requesting for clearing stagnated the drainage water / sewage water in front of my house - Reg.

We are residing at No. 3 (SQ) 3rd Reddy Street, Thiru vi-ka- Indla. Estate, Guiindy, Chennai -600 032 Zone – 13, Division 170. Requesting for clear the Drainage water / sewage water stagnation in front of my residence for the past 10 days continuously. The Drainage water / Toilet water coming from the next street. I have ( aged 5) one daughter and ( aged 9) one son we are suffering from various diseases the problem. In the mean time, the different type of commutable diseases are spreading in our area. So I request to solve the problem and give permanent solution and protect my children and my neighbors .

I eagerly await for your stern & immediate action
Mar 29, 2015

frequent drainage block

I am residing at Krishna street,t.nagar, behind old nagesh theatrre. Drainage block is never ending problem in our area.in spite of repeatedly complaining of this issue, no body bother to rectify this problem. For the past one week I giving a call for the block almost everyday, but nobody till date have attended. Kindly look into this issue and bring a permanent solution for this problem
Mar 24, 2015

Please provide us with drainage lines in madipakkam

I'm a resident of madipakkam, Here in madipakkam we are facing the a lot of problem clearing the drainage water, Since the soil here has a very less capacity to absorb the water its getting overflown very often. The drainage removing lorries also charge about 1700-2000 each time and we had to do it for every 5 days. We pay sewage tax as well as for this thing, Not only us even us even our neighbors are facing problem because of this. This water has no place to go and had to run all over the road.

Some people are even making money out of this by forcing us to install additional tanks outside our premises and still its overflowing because as i said earlier the soil here doesn't have the capacity to absorb. so immediate drainage lines are required.

I kindly request the person in-charge of laying this sewage line to madipakkam to take immediate and necessary action to solve this.

60-70% in madipakkam are flats and 90% of the construction work have been completed and its high time we expect corporation to take necessary action.

Here the Roads are too good so we also expect the same to remain after laying the drainage lines.

Thanks you.
Mar 20, 2015

In Velachery ward No. 179, zone No. 13, the Saigarden Association has encroached the public road of Chennai Corporation and put the gate in front thus not allowing the publics like courier service, Autos, Call Taxis, etc inside and making inconvenience to the public. About seven years back, the same situation exists and the Corporation officials took immediate action to remove the gate and warned the Association not to put the gate in public road again. The removed gate was still available in Velachery Corporation Office campus.
The officers of the Chennai Corporation may look into the matter seriously, and take action to remove the gate immediately, and warned the Association accordingly.
Ganesh Mahadevan
Mar 19, 2015

Posters and Notices on all public walls and Metro Rail Pillars

This is to bring to the attention of Chennai Corporation that every public wall or pillar in the city has been either stuck with Posters or Advertisements which is against the law. The entire Metro Rail pillars across the city have stuck with posters and notice boards which have spoilt the look of the city and distract the drivers.

To specially mention the stretch of Inner ring road from Alandur to Velachery Metro station, every pillar is infested with posters, notices and political advertisements and banners.

Request the corporation to take stringent action and ensure Chennai remains poster-free.

Chennai Lover.
Mar 16, 2015

public not allowed inside the corpn play ground - Ceebross & Jains aasraya - ward 128 zone -10

Public not allowed inside the Chennai corporation play grounds. Ceebross & Jains aasraya - Ward-128 Zone-10. Corporation play grounds are utilized only by apartment users & general public is denied access to use the same. Play ground doors are locked from ourside & apartment users are gainng access through priviate doors, which are inside there apartment. I am raising my concern to chennai corporation from 2013. But still my/public concern is unattended. closing the ticket raised is the top most priority for the corpn official. I request any one to make a personal visit to come across the real situation.

Complaint numbers : 924DCM & 778JGF. - in corporation complaint register website.
G Kesavan
Mar 14, 2015

online payment of house tax

unable to pay house tax online,pl.
Feb 28, 2015

regulate and educate share auto drivers, private vans, mtc buses running via chennai omr road

I would be happy if some action is taken for the below.
1. Share autos carrying ten people.8 in the back and 2 ppl sitting next to driver seat. It is a risky ride for the commuters.
Share auto drivers and private vans stop or they take Left edge of the road without switching on the indicators which creates un necessary tension for other people traveling behind them .
2. MTC buses are stopping in the middle of the road blocking other vehicles to commute.
3. For commuting from Sipcot entrance to companies inside, auto drivers insist carrying five people only. 3 in the back and two next to driver. No meter fare and am Not sure if it is a registered auto stand.
Pls educate them and regulate.
Feb 27, 2015

My name K.SRIDHARAN leaving at Gothi Apartment No 29, sivaji st Tnagar chennai17 for past six month darinage water main lane not clearing properly we made several complaint made to concern ward 10 zone 141 Ae not taking permanent solution drainage water mixing with our well water and corporation water how to live the resident kindly immediate action
dheva prasadh
Feb 27, 2015

street light

Street light is not burning. This is the second time am complaining. Please make it soon.
Ramkumar Srinivasan
Feb 17, 2015

I am Ramkumar living in Kaveri Street, Saligramam. My mobile no;9940171323/8056045110. Garbage is becoming pernial problem t Kaveri Street, Earlier corporation use to store garbage three different location. however now they shifted to all one place which is near transformer.

Every time at least two boxes and one vehicle with garbage is permanently stored. It is creating nasty smell and also creating health related problems to our kids. Another biggest problem all the garbage boxes are creating nuisance to traffic

This street is almost 700mts length and having more than 500 families living. But width of the road is only 18 Feet.

We have made few complaints to Corporation and they sends people to clear the garbage. however within two or three days, the place is becoming nasty again. Also all tress passers started using that area for passing urine. Transformer located is becoming shield for those guys, they enjoy the same.

We are very much annoyed about Garbage storing in Kaveri st and today I have escalated to councillor regarding the same. I am sure he will take necessary action

I would request Corporation to take necessary action to split the Garbage storing in different location

Maruti suzuki - complaint about the quality of material
    I had purchased alto k-10 VXI(o) on 20/02/2015 from hira...
    care---paytm.com - Paytm is not doing recharges
    paytm is not doing recharges Sir , when I am trying to...
    140487 - yellow gown
    Fabric issue and colour is not as shown it is dark and...
    MY AMAZON ORDER(#403-5380815-8279556) RECIEVED ON 6,2015...
    snapdeal.com - Fake offers
    Hello Everyone, I ordered LG washing machine worth...
    Airtel - Online Recharge
    I tried to recharge my mobile using http://www.airtel.in...
    Shoe Rack - Banita - Unable to assemble due to faulty hard ware
    Booking order no 8565734425 - Shoe Rack received - Unable...
    A.V.P.T.I.RAJKOT - time change
    Hello. Sir. I am study is A.V.P.T.I.Rajkot for...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Thanks for disappointing us
    Thanku so much for disappointing us and all the pokemon...