CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE LTD.

Consumer complaints and reviews about CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE LTD.

Karriharibabu@gmail.com Send email

May 3, 2012

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel

Sir, My name is Karri.Haribabu and i am We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containning a cheque of (£750, 000.00 GBP) and a prize winning certificate and also a consolation prize of Dell pentium M laptop, T-shirt and face cap has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(Msn/Yahoo & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).
The delivery officer (Mr. Howard Jerry) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you throught all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN). Order Dept MSN/YAHOO that my package has already sent at your courier company. I am ready to provide all the necessary winning details if required. Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1010} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.
AKSHAY SURESH Send email

Apr 4, 2012

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel

Dear Sir, My name is Akshay suresh and i am one of the five winner of the annual lottery promotion organised by MSN/yahoo lottery incorporation. a winning cheque has been issued in my name from the microsoft lottery incorporation board a consolation prize of dell laptop, t-shirt and face cap and also a certificate of prize claims along with winning cheque { 750000.00GBP }. my identification number is { PARCEL/ NUM/1010 } and i want to know whether my parcel is with you or not. I am ready to provide all the necessary winning details if required. I am ready any charge for delivery. Please respond to my mail on the following email address :

EMAIL ID ; akshaycssuresh91@gmail.com
PHONE NUMBER ; 9446283944
Bujji143 Send email

Mar 24, 2012

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel

I m swathi i got a mail to this winning prize this trurth or not its truth where this pracel i want full details just send me the details to my mail id please sne me mail i waiting for mail

Thanking u sir .

Attn K. Swathi,

With reference to your last email, it is my greatest pleasure as the accredited preferred agent attached to your winning file with lucky numbers No:356-00098-3211-222 wish to let you know the exact nature on your verification information which you have submitted to my office.

With regards to that, your winning funds of £1.000.000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) have been approved by the COCA COLA UK PROMOTION LOTTERY and have been made out in full with your complete name as it appear on your claims information. However, with this development, directives shall be given to you on how to proceed further to making claims for your winning funds from the delivery courier company to your address.

Your £1.000.000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds), Winning Certificate, a covering document of money laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through the COCA COLA UK PROMOTION LOTTERY has been forwarded to the Paying courier Company CITY LINK COURIER EXPRESS for the delivery of your funds to your home address.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the internet. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners. Your prize has been drafted in Cheque and forwarded to the courier company for the Immediate delivery of your prize to your home address.You are hereby advised to make direct contact with the above (CITY LINK COURIER EXPRESS), for delivery of your winning funds.The courier company contact are issued below:

Kindly note that your winning amount is with the stipulated courier company and immediate contact is needed from your side to the courier company for delivery of your lottery amount as soon as possible.

COURIER COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS:

NAME: CITY LINK EXPRESS COURIER

Customer Relations, City Link Ltd,

Maidstone Road, Kingston, Milton Keynes

MK10 0BL.

Bank Email: citylinkdeliveryservice1@live.com

Dispatch Officer: Paul Anderson.

Tel: 00447017039865

24hrs on-line Customer service

Your Prize cheque has been sent to the courier and you have to make immediate contact with them providing them with your correct details via the information below as they will facilitate the fast delivery of your won prize without any further delay you are required to contact the courier with the information's below for the delivery of your winning prize to your home address.

NOTE YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE COURIER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS

Your Complete Name:

Your Complete Home/Office Address:

Your Cell Phone Numbers:

Your Country And Nationality:

Your Occupation:

A Scan Copy of your drivers license or passport or any valid ID of yours.

You are expected to contact the payment courier with the above information of yours in order for them to carry out the delivery of your winnings to your desired home address. Please note, your information which you forwarded to my desk has been sent to them as well.

Upon contact with the payment courier with your details, do get back to my desk with update on every dealing you are having with the courier company. I advise you follow every instructions been given to you by the courier company so that delivery of winning funds can be carry out under the standard time of delivery .

NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT WHEN CONTACTING THE COURIER, YOU INCLUDE YOUR REFRENCE LUCKY NUMBER: 67-99-777963 FOR QUICK RESPONSE FROM THE COURIER IN REGARD TO THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNINGS TO YOUR CONFIRMED HOME ADDRESS.

Await your response and congratulations once again on your lucky winnings.

Congratulations!!! Once again,

Dr. (Mrs.) Wright D. Cruz
Mohan Singh Singare Send email

Mar 4, 2012

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel

Enquiry about the winning lottery Prize parcel

Sir, My name is Mohan Singh and i I have Recived mail by THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT OF UK LONDON PROMOTION 2011
119 GLOUCESTER PLACE LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM. and Call from uk and mumbi international airport and i have possitive helped full SMS by mobail and talk with SMS maney time So please Enquiry about Follwing the winning Prize, please Send me Enquiry this mail id - mhnsinghar@gmail.com and my Contect no 09753241215

Dear Winner
Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery under diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received. Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by HSBC BANK AWARD (Delivery department), Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the tax clearance charges which is 440.996 GBP to India rupees 35, 000 India Rupees into the account which will be send to you by the diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in India before he proceed to your house.
The diplomat (Mr. Michael Brown) will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required 35, 000 India Rupees available to the diplomat in India immediately he instructs you to do so to enable him clear your prize from the custom, before you receive your prize of four seven hundred and fifty thousand British pounds (750, 000.00 GBP).

The reasons why we cannot deduct or deliver your prize on C.O.D (Cash on Delivery) are as suggested below:

1) A cheque has already been issued in the favor of your name by the HSBC Lottery Payment Office. The amount on this cheque is the full value of your Prize-money of sum £750, 000.00 Great British Pounds = 5.Crone 9.Lacs INR, which cannot be deducted or deliver on cash on delivery because the insurance policy.
2) Due to very strict policies laid down by the British Lottery Affairs Commission, your winning funds is under insurance, this means it has been insured and protected with the strictly hardcover policy insurance company for the safety delivery of your prize, so we are thus unable to deduct from your prize cheque.
These policies have been put in place to check previously experienced mishandling and/or misappropriation of winner’s funds, we are obligated to act in line with these policies.

You are advice to make the required 35, 000 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s {750, 000.00GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.
The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK to Asia.
Due to the urgency needed on this delivery we are informing you that Mr. Michael Brown, Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your award prize through British Airways

Departure date/time February 29th 2012 4:40:00 PM
Arrival date/time February 1st 2012 9:05:00 AM

Find the DIPLOMAT Bio-Data’s below:
1) NAME OF DIPLOMAT: MR MICHAEL BROWN
2) AGENT EMAIL ADDRESS: diplomatmichaelbrown@diplomats.com

Please ensure that you co-operate with him (Michael Brown) and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your cash award prize to you as he has little time to spend in INDIA. please make available to him the clearing charges immediately he call and provide you with the account details of the Custom Duties for you to deposit the clearance charges of 35, 000 India Rupees for the clearance of your consignment.
He will call you immediately He arrives India and he Instruct you on how to pay the tax clearance charges of 35, 000 India Rupees available to enable him clear your consignment from the custom and proceed to your address to make 100% safe delivery to you AFTER your payment is been confirmed and receipted by the India customs.
Your consignment box contains all of the following items:
1.) Your Winning Prize £750.000.00
2.) Documents covering source of winnings.
Very importantly, you are to send scan copy of your identity proof to diplomatmichaelbrown@diplomats.com for our diplomat to recognize you as soon as he gets to your country India.
Attached to this e-mail are scan copy of your winning certificate and legality certificate
You are to keep us updated with your readiness in receiving the special diplomat along with your Award Cash Prize.
Best regards
Mr. Bill Jackson
Managing Director

Tell: +44 7017443121
Tell: +44 7017405821

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE DELIVERY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images

Mohan Singh Singare
Rahul Baby Send email

Feb 7, 2012

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel

Sir, My name is Rahul Baby and i am one of the five winner of the annual lottery promotion organised by MSN/yahoo lottery incorporation. i want to know whether my parcel is with you or not. I got confirmation mail from Mr. David Bent (Events Manager), Payment and Release Order Dept MSN/YAHOO that my package has already sent at your courier company. I am ready to provide all the necessary winning details if required. Also they gave me an Identification number, , and asked me to {PARCEL/NUM/1010}include it as the subject of any correspondence with your courier company to ensure your respond in a timely manner.

rahulmbaby@gmail.com

JOON Send email

my PARCEL/NUM/1090
where is pending plz infrom me
MOB 9435756622
Vipin Gairola Send email

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel-
Sir, My name is vipin gairola and i am one of the winner of the lottery promotion organised by MSN/yahoo, google Gmail, window live lottery incorporation. i want to know whether my parcel is with you or not. I got confirmation mail from Mr. Lee Ben (Events Manager), Payment and Release Order Dept MSN/YAHOO that my package has already sent at your courier company. I am ready to provide all the necessary winning details if required.1. Full Name: vipin gairola 2. Contact Address:village&post-kanoth, dis tic-chamoli, state-uttrakhand, post code-246487
3. Age:20 4. Telephone Number:08126063074, 09410723399
5. Sex: male 6. Occupation:pharmacist
7. State: uttrakhand 8. Country:India
9. Nationality: Indian 10. Marital Status:unmarried

santosh_shukla32@yahoo.com
+918126063074

Pkyek Send email

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel

sir, i have recived this mail so please you can check this FAKE or TRUE& mail me immediately because this no.+447017038137 are calling me.

The Meadows Business Park
Blackwater Camberley
Surrey GU17 9AB

London, United Kingdom.

Please do call customer line for confirmation:Tel: +447017038137

DEAR VALUABLE CUSTOMER

Greetings to you, from CityLink Courier Service Ltd.

We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a cheque of (£750, 000.00 GBP) and a Pretium laptop, T-shirt and a face cap, including your prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence as instructed by our affiliated Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

The CityLink Courier Service Ltd, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

We want to inform you that you are to mail us who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.
Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use a special delivery company under the Diplomatic Umbrella here in UK (CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE LTD, LONDON). We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received and sent to our department in charge of the delivery.

You are advice to make the required (Rs.21, 000 INR) available to OUR DIPLOMAT AGENT { TONY MORGAN } once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{£750, 000.00 GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia.
Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (Mr. Tony Morgan), Special Chief delivery officer from (CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE LTD, LONDON) will be leaving UK for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (parcel) through British Airways.
Departure Date/time from UK :- DECEMBER 25th 2011- 1:50 PM

Arrival Date/time to INDIA :- DECEMBER 26th 2011- 10:25AM

SEND US AGREEMENT LETTER WITHIN THE NEXT TWENTY FOUR HOURS.

RECEIVER NAME -
ADDRESS -
PHONE NUMBER -

KINDLY SEND YOUR OPTION WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS STATING CLEARLY YOUR READYNESS TO PERFORM THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PAYMENT OF(Rs.21, 000 INR) SO THAT WE CAN IMMEDIATELY SWING INTO ACTION AND SEND OUR REPRESENTATIVE DIPLOMAT TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY "INDIA" ALSO CALL OUR CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION (Tel: + 447017039177)

NOTE: CUSTOM CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS CHEQUE DUE TO INSURANCE POLICY.

Thanks for using the Citylink Express Couriers Company
Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service. Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Please do call customer line for confirmation:
Yours Sincerely,

mail
S Sujithra Send email

I have received mail from The Microsoft/Msn Lottery Incorporation
PO Box 1708, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom. I want to know this is real or fake one.

Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.Your Email was selected through our electronic balloting system without the winner applying.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Microsoft/Msn Lottery Incoporation board a consolation prize of Dell pentium M laptop, T-shirt and face cap and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Our affiliated delivery company (CITY LINK COURIER SERVICE) department in which your winnings cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings {£750, 000.00 GBP} has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the C.L.C.S company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

S Sujithra,
sujithra08ece45@gmail.com
Amitkatoda Send email

Enquiry about the winning lottery ticket gift parcel-
Sir, My name is Amit katoda and i am one of the winner of the lottery promotion organised by MSN/yahoo, google Gmail, window live lottery incorporation. i want to know whether my parcel is with you or not. I got confirmation mail from Mr. Lee Ben (Events Manager), Payment and Release Order Dept MSN/YAHOO that my package has already sent at your courier company. I am ready to provide all the necessary winning details if required.

mickat25@gmail.com

Aircel - balance deduction
    Tomorrow I had Recharged in aircel(7784044383) for 80 rs...
    channel 50 sms - Channel 50 sms stop
    please stop sms.my mobile is micromax a50, mob....
    reliance communication ltd - HI DATA CHARGE
    Dear sir/madam sir this is shrinivas g my mobile no is...
    samsung MB-MSAGB/IN 16 GB - CAN'T GET IT TILL NOW
    I have ordered 16 gb samsung memory card on 26/08/2014,bt...
    Private - Sentosa paradise in Wakad
    Rethink 100 times before buying the flat from the builder...
    M/S RELIANCE GIO - NEW EB BILL GENERATION
    DEAR SIR I WANT TO GENERATE MY EB BILLL...
    help@uidai.gov.in - name
    name sanpreet kaur urn no. 0000014477490 aadhar no....
    Shopclues - Bad services of Shopclues
    Hi, I placed an order on 18th august order no -18794897,...
    221710 - AIRTEL cheating
    I checked in http://www.airtel.in/ and chose Prepaid...