click2resume.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about click2resume.com

yoyohoneysingh

Oct 5, 2014

yoyo honey singh

its your boy yo yo honey singh ahaaan........................... :P
santosh1161

Apr 3, 2014

Easy way to get refund

Guys, it's very easy to get your money back. Just go to your respective banks, collect DISPUTE FORM, fill it and submit to the bank. The paid amount will automatically be refunded to your account. Believe me I got 45,000 back from those cheaters in this way.
Try this. Good luck
santosh1161

Apr 3, 2014

You can get your money back

Guys,
Its very easy to get back the amount you paid. You just contact your bank and get the DISPUTE FORM, fill it and submit to the bank. The money will automatically refunded to your account. Trust me, I got Rs 43000 back from them.
For further query contact me on 9952945076
Balasubramani Isaac

Mar 26, 2014

MONEY PAID

Hi i have paid total money of 14000 rupees to get job but they didn't give me even one interview at all n no job also pls refund my money
Now they are saying to deposits 3000 again to this account

All these are those cheater numbers

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MY MONEY BACK
mirage11

Mar 20, 2014

I got a call from click2resume executive in the same way as all of you did. The first thing I did was check the companys reviews and this is where I read all your experiences and backed out from paying any amount. Thank you all for saving me frm such a helluva experience.

I suggest all of you to always check reviews of any service provider before proceeding. Use the power of social media to your advantage and not otherwise.
shubchintak

Mar 1, 2014

click2resume

this company click2resume is fraud. I and some of my friends registered a complaint in Cyber Crime Department, jaipur. this company will be banned soon.
Deepa Murali

Feb 26, 2014

You can get the money back

I do not want to reveal my name, but i too was cheated in the same way as Mr. Rana has written. Person who spoke to me was Mr. Satyam and two more people. Immediately after the call, i checked my messages and came to know that total amount of Rs 17010/- was transferred from my account without my consent. During the process, I repeatedly questioned them but the same answer was given to me saying that no amount will be deducted from my account and the charge will be paid by the company.
When i understood that i was cheated, i called them back and they were telling that i have misunderstood their communication and the amount was transferred only with my consent. immediately i have given a complaint to the Commissioner of Police, Cybercrime and crime branch. I was repeatedly calling them and informed them about the complaint i have made. At last with gods grace i have received my amount.

Everyone , please do make a complaint so that we can stop them from cheating others.

Hope you all get back the lost money.
maheshnaik

Feb 23, 2014

Cheating done by click2resume.com

Today i was called by M.r Gaurav from Click2resume cervices and askesd to come online and pay Rs 1050 as a registration charges , inspite of repeated quieries from my side regarding clarity for further any payment , he told me that this is first and last payment. There will not be further payments.

After completing all formalities , they asked me to pay again Rs1797 which is denied. and stopped all transactions immedietly.

This is fraud which these pepoples are doing and hence i am writing this complaint against them.

Mahesh Naik
Mbl 9922902489
Prateek Sharma

Feb 21, 2014

i might help you

What if you have paid the Money?
1. Get Yourself aware and Open your eyes " For what you have paid the money" For a job as told by the sales guy on the phone or for a career service ? Match salesman words with the product that you have purchased.
2. If you are not getting what is committed in 2 days or in a week- start writing regular emails to the customer care.
3. Contact bank and ask for Charge back process if you have made a payment from Credit card.
anoop290375

Feb 20, 2014

Fraud by click2resume.com

Hi All,

This is Anoop Saxena another victim of Click2resume.com, I got a call from executive named Prateek, saying I am calling from Click2resume on 20 Feb, 2014 at 12.49 PM from 911409580623 saying that ur resume is being shortlisted. Company is online waiting for Ur interview so U are requested to kindly logon on web site www.click2resume.com and pay onetime payment of Rs 1050/-,towards Carrier Flash charges. I paid according to their instructions. After that Prateek forwarded my call to some other senior executive named Satyam who asked me to pay Rs. 2797/- towards Verification charges, I have done the payment after some argument again another executive who was saying saying me to pay 5465/- this time i have not made the payment but very sadly tosay i have a lost of rs. 3847/-. I am very sorry to say this in this IT Age and so advance culture people foolish us for the name of job. GOD will look these gyes.

Anoop
Tannawy

Feb 19, 2014

Fraudulent calls from click2resume

Hey Guys...

Yesterday (18th Feb'2014) I got a call from click2resume.com regarding job offers. They are F****G fraudulent company.They asked me to pay initially 1050 rs. then subsequently amount went on increasing and I as a big dumb fool I paid a total sum of 23000/- and they assured me that tomorrow you will receive call directly from HR of the company but nothing happened. I got trapped. Their customer care number is also a big fraud number. It is not a valid number at all and same with the email id.

Please guys don't listen to them and don't pay to them at all.

Tannawy
nupurban12

Feb 17, 2014

Is there No one to trace them?

They have eaten up so much of money and they are trying to harass people over phone, still our legal system i sleeping and why s it no one is trying to trap them too?
nupurban12

Feb 17, 2014

Complain against Money plus harassment on landline phone calls

I have been registered by them and I have now to move to police for my protection of identity and harassment over phones. I have written to them the person who called me today by under name.

Mr. VARUN,

THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST WARRING TO YOU AND YOUR COMPANY Click2Resume.com, NOT TO FURTHER TRY TO REACH TO ME, CALL ME.

IF EVER ILL REC ANY CALL OR ANY KIND OF HARASSMENT ILL MOVE THE WHOLE CASE TO POLICE, WITHOUT DELAY.
Pandu ranga Vittal

Dec 24, 2013

Lost my money from click2 resume.com

I had a very bad experience with organization dealing (consultancy services for JOB) one of there Clerk Named Mr, Mathur Guptha contacted me and asked that your resume is shortlisted by requiters such as MNC Cement plants. i was also good to hear it and then they asked me to come online and asked me to provide confirmation by doing a short transaction of Rs 1050 for registration and said there one more transaction you need to make for completing the profile of Rs 4000 and one more transaction of Rs 3600 and one more transaction of Rs 5350 for Resume forward to Gulf Countries. without which they will not forward my resume to recruiters in the whole confirmation they never said whats the total cost of product this all happened may-2013 and asked me send the scanned copy of my documents for certification verification some other MNC Cement Plant, after the confirmation recruiters will contact you no further action needs to be done.
sivaramk76

Dec 8, 2013

Clicl2Resume fraud

On 7th December 2013 I have received a call from Manish and Divya Darshan from +911409802642 representing Click2resume.com. They offered professional resume writing services and to forward openings in MNC which were not displayed in major job search web sites. He convinced me for payment of INR 1050 for forwarding my profile to MNCs in Hyderabad. I have paid the amount thinking that the amount is small but again they have misguided me and made me pay INR 18084 (i.e. Rs. 1050, Rs.3297, Rs. 8272, Rs. Rs. 5465) through various transactions from my Credit Card. During these transactions they were keeping pressure, so that I can't question their services and they pushed me to do a mistake. Click2Resume.com was built in such a way that it will not accept few transaction or throws some error message, which can't be understood by the user. Then they will take this as opportunity and act like they are guiding us to complete the transaction. Though you accept terms & conditions check box in their transaction pages, their website will allow you to go ahead with transactions. At the end of all this they are cunningly making people to pay them money.

During the call they have mentioned that they are the employees of Click2resume.com. When I searched the internet I observed that the Click2resume.com has been collecting huge money from the public fraudulently through online payments. there are many customers who are having grievance against the above Company. I have asked for the reimbursement of my deducted amount but in vain.

Hence I request you to kindly probe the agency "Click2resume.com" which is a Delhi based agency and fraudulently collecting money from the public. The amount of INR 18,000 may be refunded to me from the above agency as the same is collected fraudulently.

Thanking you in advance
Sivaram
lakshun

Dec 3, 2013

click2resume

i got a call today when i was seriously trying for the job a person called me and told to pay 1050 and i paid then i was continously fooled and i was paying of rs 24000 and he did not turn back, i was threatened that if you pay this i will give you interview date but i am cheated please guys don't fall in this trap always look into the feed back when our you are in need of paying it.
BALAJI PUDUCHEERY .

Nov 29, 2013

FRAUD BY CLICK2RESUME.COM

Hi All,

This is RAKSHIT another victim of Click2resume.com, I got a call from executive, saying I am calling from Click2resume on 29th Sep,2013 at 11:.22PM from 011409802642 saying that ur resume is being shortlisted for mahindra and tata. Initially I refused to talk to him but he constantly mentioned that today 7th Sept,2013 Company is online waiting for Ur interview so U are requested to kindly log on on web site www.click2 resume.com and pay onetime payment of Rs 1050/-,towards preferred services charges. I paid according to their instructions. After that he made another payment but thank god transition limit for the day of my debit card was over so i told him to please wait i have to call my bank to incress my limit and told him to call after some time.again i have received a call from same number but this time another person and offered me job in some company i got a doubt how can a same organization offered me 2 different jobs and if a executive handling my profile how another can call me?
then i have checked complaint board and found so many fraud complaints
my 1050/- is gone
there is one more thing how they know my updated information like my updated job duration which is only mentioned in my resume which i have uploaded in nukari.com and yesterday i have taken paid services from nuakri.com. is nukari also invove with them i do not know otherwise my updated work ex and other information which is with nukari.com how they know
please find my transition bills

Dear Rakshit Bora,
Your payment for the Order with Reference number C2R269745 on the Merchant Website : click2resume.com has been successfully processed.

For your convenience, we have provided the Order Information below.

Order Information

Amount : 1050.00
Customer Name : Rakshit Bora
Customer Email : rbora199@gmail.com
Status : SUCCESS

For any queries, Please contact the merchant click2resume.com.

EBS PG Team

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL. THIS IS A AUTO GENERATED MAIL AND REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL ID ARE NOT ATTENDED.
please investigate such type of fraud companies

sdutta78

Oct 30, 2013

Complaints against Click2resume.com

Iam Sudipta Dutta from Kolkata.
Iam also a victim of the fraud Co. Click2resume.com. On 29th October'13 a so called executive named Tarun called me for the assurance of job from their services. So through a payment gateway I have paid Rs.1050 online. I was supposed to get a interview call on 30th October'13. I have not got anything. Today(30th October'13) again a person named Shyamol(So called Senior Executive) called me & told I need to do some confirmation of yesterday, he guided me with the instructions and finally I ended up in a page where it requires my HDFC card details for transaction of Rs.17612, but that guy continuously trying to convince me that the said amount will not be deducted from my Credit Card. That amount they are going to charge to the company who will recruit me. After a long conversation I finally told him that Iam not interested in your services please refund back my Rs.1050. Then he replied that amount is non refundable.
also that bastard people who do not know to speak neither hindi nor english just looting the innocent people like us who are in a serious job search. So don't pay these bastards a single penny, its a serious crime they are doing continuously and making fun with our hard earned money with false assurances.Strict measures should be taken against these dogs as soon as possible..
saree

Oct 4, 2013

Complaints against click2resume

I, ------- holding HSBC CREDIT CARD hereby complain
regarding false online payment of Rs 1500/- to Click2resume.com without my knowledge.
A call was received from phone number 91-1203966100 dtd. 3.OCT.2013 at 4.00pm.
The executive called me and told that he is calling from Click2resume.com. online for requirement of job. They provide service in getting jobs to the candidates.

Later i come to know running a trapping business to trap needy and innocent job seekers.These guys are fraud,for god sake don't pay anything to them.They start from less money and slowly and slowly take a person to pay huge money for there services.In order to take you in confidence they will say that your resume is short-listed in so and so organization.There services are hell and after getting money they will not provide anything to you rather than just emails of confirmation of orders.Please don't pay your hard earn money to them.

Please Without knowing full details about paid service, humble request not to get in to that environment.

They all mother fuckers peoples , Bastards people working there. They born by different fucking guest, not by single men.

IF ACTION IS NOT TAKEN AGAINST THEM THEY KEEP CONTINUE MAKING MONEY BY FOOLEING THE INNOCENT JOBLESS PEOPLE
THEY ARE DOING THE CYBER-CRIME CONTINUOUSLY WITHOUT ANY FEAR.
vsr1212121

Sep 28, 2013

CHEATING BY CLICK2RESUME.COM

I, Vasant Rane, holding HDFC CREDIT CARD hereby complain
regarding false online payment of Rs 19502/- to Click2resume.com without my knowledge.
A call was received from phone number 91-1203966100 dtd. 26.09.2003 at 5.42pm.
The executive called me and told that he is calling from Click2resume.com. They have seen my resume online for requirement of job. They provide service in getting jobs to the candidates. Since I was also in the process of job hunting, I responded to his call.
He told me that they charge Rs 1050/- only as service charges which is refundable.
I was not in office hence told him to call on 27th Sep 13.
He called me on 27th Sept at 10.30 when I was busy and hence I told him to call me back after 11am.
Hence he called me up at 11.17 am but I could not picked up , then he again called up at 11.41 am and there after he told me to be on line for filling up form and payment of Rs 1050/-.
He then transferred the call to his senior – Mr. Kapil.
I told him that I can pay by net banking, but that guy told me that net banking is not useful, credit card will do. Hence I kept my HDFC bank credit card details ready for payment of Rs 1050/-.
He told me to follow the guidelines and instruction online.
On the basis of instructions given by him I made online payment of Rs 1050/- which was agreed by me to be paid.
Thereafter he told me to fill up registration form. After following the various steps online, one screen arrives where there was details of various services and amount chargeable for those services ie. Rs.19502/-.
He told me to skip that field and go ahead by clicking continue as I do not have to pay this amount.
But last screen shows that payment of Rs.19502/- and taken me to the payment process screen of HDFC.
I refused to make payment of this amount but that guy told me that you do not have to pay this amount and there will not be any extra amount deducted apart from Rs 1050/-.
Still I declined that transaction (the proof in form of mail for cancellation of transaction is available with me (attached)).
Again I reached to the same screen, I told him that if I go on clicking the instruction given by him then certainly there would be payment of Rs19502/- from my credit card. That guy again and again telling me that don’t worry nothing will be deducted extra apart from Rs 1050/-.
On the basis of trust I processed the transaction and I got sms from HDFC for payment success of Rs 19502/- from my HDFC.
This is clear cut cheating and fraudulent way of recovering such heavy fees for the service which I never received and I can’t even afford to receive.
He never gave me information prior to making of payment that these types of services will be provided and you will be charged so much for this kind of services. Otherwise I would not have agreed for this payment.
In short he recovered an amount of Rs 19502/- by providing misleading information’s and also without giving goods and services.
I am not in dispute of payment of Rs1050/- because they had informed me prior to making of this payment.
But for this payment of Rs 19502/- they had not provided me the information prior to payment process.
Please help me to cancel and reverse this transaction of Rs 19502/- which is gone from my credit card unknowingly and without my knowledge and by way of providing misleading information’s.

Rgds
Vasant Rane
abdullaha

Sep 28, 2013

Click2Resume

Hi All,

By the grace of god I escaped from this trap.

I got a call Yesterday evening (27.09.2013) around 6.00 PM Muscat time from Number +91 120 3995900 with Executive name Shyam.. I was wondering how come on earth a guy from india is calling in the evening 7.30 India time for some opening. He told me there is opening in Danway Electrical & Mechanical LLC - Dubai for Procurement Engineer position and offered 35% increment on my Annual Salary, Then he asked me to come online I was driving so told him to call me back tomorrow morning......

The same guy called me today (28.09.2013) at around 9.00 AM Muscat time and told me to log on Click2resume.com and pay one time fee of Resume flash for gulf service as INR 1150/- and informed me that I will get from the client call and I will get offer letter and visa procedure details.

I counter offered him for INR 100,000 ( INR One Hundred Thousand) and told him to provide me offer letter and Visa to make Payment. Lolz... :-)

I hanged the phone and googled the word clik2 Resume and found so many innocent victims experience. so thought of Sharing my experience.

Guys please apply Commonsense, don't pay even single paisa to any service or agency for getting jobs, the employer is paying the fee for sourcing / recruitment.........

Cheers
Abdullah from Muscat
BinoyG

Sep 25, 2013

24th August,13 at 6.08 pm www.click2resume.com Rs. 1300/-

24th August,13 at 7.38 pm www.click2resume.om Rs. 3668/-

Click2resume.com running a trapping business to trap needy and innocent job seekers. These guys are fraud, for god sake don't pay anything to them. They start from less money and slowly and slowly take a person to pay huge money for there services. In order to take you in confidence they will say that your resume is short-listed in so and so organization. There services are hell and after getting money they will not provide anything to you

BinoyG

Sep 25, 2013

Fraud by Click2 resume.com

Hi This is Binoy another victim of Click2resume.com, I got a call from executive named Rahul, saying I am calling from Click2resume on 24th Sep,2013 at 3.22PM from 911204849800 saying that ur resume is being shortlisted. Initially I refused to talk to him but he constantly mentioned that today 7th Sept,2013 Company is online waiting for Ur interview so U are requested to kindly logon on web site www.click2 resume.com and pay onetime payment of Rs 1300/-,towards precertification charges. I paid according to their instructions. After that Rahul forwarded my call to some other senior executive who asked me to pay Rs. 1710/- towards precertification charges, Then I told him that I had already paid for the same, then he said no payment of Rs.1300/- was towards registration process only. Then I argued with them for long and said I don’t want to continue, I want my 1300/- back. Then another executive named Arjun interrupted and said that for getting refund I need to do one more transition, Then I carried out the process and by again Rs.3668/- was deducted from my account. This way total Rs 4968/- debited from my account.

24th August,13 at 6.08 pm www.click2resume.com Rs. 1300/-

24th August,13 at 7.38 pm www.click2resume.om Rs. 3668/-

Priyankatiwari0808

Sep 21, 2013

Fraud by Click2 resume.com

I also had a very bad experience with click2resume.com organization one of there colleague contacted me and asked that resume is shortlisted by requiters such as Siemens , Bharti Airtel ,Idea and then they asked me to come online and asked me to provide confirmation by doing a short transaction of Rs 1050 for registration and said there one more transaction you need to make for completing the profile of Rs 1797/- and one more transaction of Rs 3135/- without which they will not forward my resume to recruiters in the whole confirmation they never said whats the total cost of product this all happened on 21.09.2013 and asked me send the scanned copy of my documents for certification from some US/UK body after the confirmation recruiters will contact you no further action needs to be done.

At the time of registration, i told them that i want to cancel the registration as i am not comfortable with the process.That time they The person Mr Sanjay , mr sahil and Mr arvind with mr Satyam , all of them have replied that first payment and other details are needs to be confirmed and then they will cancel the profile and revert back the money.

When i got aggressive because of the rubbish procedure , they have straight forward said all these payment is non-refundable and they can not do anything for this.

i Need my money back from them so i sought help from my friend how we will stop them, in this way they will going to cheat all the job needy person plz come together & stop them to do these practices.
this is there link for the govt authority to act.

Airtel - payment of broadband
    This is Keerthana. I have taken a broadband connection in...
    care@irctc.co.in - Please reactivate my account
    My account has been deactivated. Please reactivate my...
    S.S INDUSTRIAL RECRUITMENT,COIMBATORE - real or fake
    SIR, ihave applied for S.S INDUSTRIAL RECRUITMENT...
    IRDA - DELETE URN NUMBER
    Dear Sir, Sub: - URN cancellation PAN...
    reliance gsm - cut balance for VAS of Rs 3.00 without any intimate
    Dear Sheenu, Kindly submit your details at this link...
    DTDC Ltd - Delayed Delivery
    DTDC franchise at NTPC Unchahar is not functioning...
    IAS - roll no
    i have lost my admit card of cs-preliminary and my...
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT - regarding mail
    Dear Sir, Hello !! I got mail from FOREIGN REMITTANCE...
    snapdeal.com - Home Nicer Cutter
    Hi, Home Smart Nicer Dicer of order No.3230347237. This...