CLICXA SOLUTIONS INC

Consumer complaints and reviews about CLICXA SOLUTIONS INC

sg93

Mar 18, 2017

cancel the registration

Sir, i would like to say that i have just registered in your site. Can you cancel the registration as i have some cash problem. So, i cant able to pay the fees. pls can you cancel the registration as i have entered just now. i shall be very thankful to you.

Shikha Gupta
sg93

Mar 18, 2017

cancel the registration

i need to cancel my registration pls help me in it.

Mar 8, 2017

Please reply to my queries

You are not responding to my queries.I raised a request and completed more than one week but it still not closed. my ticket number is #811122 Please check it and response me quickly.

Mar 8, 2017

repair problem has not been resolved yet

Hello, I made a complaint before 5 to 6 weeks back still no one turned out to fix it. I have made repeated phone calls to them.

Mar 8, 2017

repair problem has not been solved yet

I have made a complaint that my id has some issue it is not working properly, can someone respond me from your end to fix that.

Mar 8, 2017

please help me to solve the issue

sir, please help me to post ads i am waiting for your reply.
steve111

STATUS

I have placed a new order but not received it yet.
Bramhadeo

Mar 2, 2017

url post

I cant post url plz guide for ad posting
Rajib1970

Feb 27, 2017

Can't upgrade membership

After one month hard work now I cannot upgrade my membership in spite of rs 950 on my dashboard.When try to upgrade online I always find 404 page not found message.When trying reedem code option I am informed you have already submitted the request message.Then What should I do now.I ve been trying since last ten days but no response from CLICXA site.I now doubt that it's a totally scam.
umadevi bantu

Feb 21, 2017

Cancel My registration/Order

Don't send me any courier i would like o cancel my order.
Thankyou
suja5521

Feb 19, 2017

No new add at all from last three days

I am suja 5521. From last three days there were no new adds or any mode of earning reflected in my site. So I am not able to earn any money from these site. I want a solution as soon as possible.
JINU333

Jan 30, 2017

About clicxa is fake

I want to tell you only one thing, do not register in clicxa its a not give the money that they assure, really its waste of money and time, they telling that in each day max 1000 can we can earn but its completly they are lying, in each day maximum we can earn 5 ruppess not more than that, so guys u please dont register in clicxa i am the silver member of this company, i just lost my money. Thats it.
Kshiti

Jan 11, 2017

No money for watching videos

This is the bullshit site and fraudulent site. You don't pay money at all.. Everytime after clicking an ad or watching g a video you ask to log in which never ends..

Guys you have to put lot of money again n again just to earn bey little. They don't provide any proper guidance of what and how to do.. everything is vague..
Waste of money... Their business is to make fool people.
Priyanks

Nov 22, 2016

L9gin issue

Please i need help for activation for online data entry job Clixca help meeeπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
sivaram chowdary

Oct 25, 2016

i dont know how to post ads

please help me in clicxa data entry job how to do it
9920561810

Oct 23, 2016

cancellation of order

CANCEL MY ORDER I HAVE SEEN REVIEWS THAT U R ALL A FRAUD SO DONT SEND ME ANY COURIER I WILL NOT ACCEPT AND WONT PAY ANY MONEY.
sita1178

Oct 17, 2016

Membership Upgrade

Hi..

I have applied for upgrade my membership but neither I have received any confirmation message no any Email about the consignment. I have also raised ticket but ticket no not generated. Please provide contact no of your customer care which will be more helpful for all members to resolve their problems as quick as possible.
rs312421

Oct 15, 2016

cancel registration

I have ordered your registration , but its too late I didn't got anything from your side and its long time so. I want to cancel my registration

Wrong information given

When I started to open that username of password the show error in that.please take action for that

carelessness

Sir my name is naman .I have seen ur website in online .I didn't read carefully .I don't want to do that I was send a mail in your email addresses but you didn't rpy.why u r not reply me . Please give my whole money.please take carefully I don't want to do this

carelessness

Prerana123

Oct 12, 2016

Not able to operate the account

I Prerana rao has been trying to operate the account since the day i recieved the courier(2days).There is a pop up regarding "update your profile" which has blocked my account. I updated my profile but that couldnot help. There is no way to contact you phone .
Please help me with the problem and also send me contact no.
Ashley Lester D'souza

Want to cancel to courier

I had requested for the registration courier for the job of posting advertisement online. I'm not interested anymore so please cancel the courier.
Regards Ashley Lester D'souza.
Ashley Lester D'souza

Want to cancel to courier

I had shared my details for the registration courier and I'm not interested anymore so pls cancel my request.
Regards Ashley Lester D'souza.
Shaif uddin

Advertising job

I am unable to do advertisement job so plz contact me and teach me.please.

IFB WASHING MACHINE - About Service
    As per IFB terms if washing machine is under warranty need...