CMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CMWSSB

M. BOOMINATHAN

Aug 26, 2016

Leakage of drainage water in our street

In spite of my daily and persistent complaints via telephone and in person to Mrs. Malarvizhi, AE, CMWSSB, Zone 3, Ward No. 33, of Chennai Metropolitan Corporation, for the past one and a half month regarding leakage of drainage water in 3rd Cross Street, Thanikachalam Nagar 'C' Block, Chennai-600110, she has not taken any steps to redress the complaint. As a result the drainage water gets mixed up with bore well water in our street.and the people using the bore well water for drinking and cooking purposes are affected with diarrhea, jaundice, cholera, deng fever, etc. and are suffering from several severe health problems. Please attend to the problem immediately and save the people from disaster.
SUGANDHI SETHURAMAN

Aug 23, 2016

SEWAGE LINE CONNECTION

THE UNDERGROUND SEWAGE LINE CONNECTION IN BALAJI NAGAR EXTENSION SIVAPRKASAM NAGAR OFF RAMALING NAGAR MAIN ROAD PUZTHIVAKKAM PLOT 4 ASIAN MMDA IS NOT CONNECTED TO MAIN SEWAGE LINE AND WE HAVE ALREADY POSTED COMPLAINT TO CM CELL SEEKING IMMEDIATE WORK ON THE SEWAGE LINE PENDING SINCE 2011
p b jayakumar

Aug 15, 2016

no supply 2 weeks

I am P. B. Jayakumar. Residing at:

9/5, First street, Nawab Habibulla avenue, Chennai 600006
Ph: : 9840279332

Supply completely stopped for more than 2 weeks. To please resume.
sreeedaran

Aug 1, 2016

Sewerage block in the house

Sir, I am residing in New No.2, Old No.87, Ramamurthy Colony Main Road, Thiru-vi-ka Nagar, Chennai - 600082. For the past one week , we are facing hectic problem of overflowing of sewerage within our premises. The sewerage is overflowing from the manhole covers inside the premises. On inspection we found the sewerage is reversing from the point where it connects to main sewer line from our house. Kindly assist us in clearing the sewerage block. Please treat this as most urgent.

G Sridharan
Ranoolph Gibbs

Jul 15, 2016

Water contaminated with bad smell

Wade 70 Perambur high road first street - The road has been dug up for the past two months and at the southern end of the stree a man hole is created but the same is yet to be closed . It is three weeks since this has taken place. Is the wade 70 AE looking into this. there seems no action that is being taken. The Water supplies is also contaminated from March 2014 and all comlaints seem to be going on deaf years. Will the corporation commissioner please look into this and take action.
iammutthukumar

Jul 6, 2016

Metro water mixing with sewage water

Am residing at 38/58, Pushpavathy ammal street, west mambalam. the water we get in our sump is mixed with sewerage water with a bad smell and we are unable to use that water. Kindly look into the matter and solve the problem at the earliest.
s.m.rizwan

Jun 17, 2016

From:
M.A. Abdul Kahder (9884704009)
No.107/49, Saja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet,
chennai-600 021.

The Senior Engineer North
Chennai-6000 008.
Respected sir;

I am residing at, 107/49, Sajja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet, Chennai-600021

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinking water by street pipe leakage in our street (especially Sajja Munuswamy 5th street) for the past 1 month. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, (Division -53, zone-5) and they have not taken any action for public grievencess. In all our sajja munuswamy street, peoples were getting only drainage water in hand pump also. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights and also suffering severely due to this problem.

Moreover, the above said problem is not rectified by Chennai CMWSSB then we will be go through to the C.M cell for further action to this situation,

Hence, we request your good self to kindly take it forward and rectify the problem at the earliest.

Awaiting your early response. Yours faithfully
M.A. Abdul kKhader
s.m.rizwan

Jun 17, 2016

From:
M.A. Abdul Kahder (9884704009)
No.107/49, Saja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet,
chennai-600 021.

The Managing Director
Chennai-6000 008.
Respected sir;

I am residing at, 129/58, Sajja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet, Chennai-600021

Awaiting your early response. Yours faithfully

chennai-6000 008.

sivasami.k.

May 31, 2016

Respected sir;

I am residing at, 6/46, Aziz Mulk First Street, Thousand Lights Eastern side, Chennai-600006

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinking water by street pipe leakage our street, for the past 4 days. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, Thousand lights (ph:no:8144930111) and they have taken action for public eye wash only,in Thousand lights first street people all the houses are getting drainage in the hand pump. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights.we are very suffering due to this problem.

Moreover, you would have known that in summer water is very important. if the problem is not rectified Chennai CMWSSB will be the reopened the this situation,

d hemachandran

May 29, 2016

sewage drainage block

i am residing at 93b srp colony 5th strret periarnagar chennai 82 from 24th onwards i am complaining till now there no response now mosquito has formed from stagnating water even i informed Mr Venketesan ae he is also not responding properly only giving preference to contractors and promoters notb for public this is not first time past 5 to 6 years any compliant we have follow visits 20 to 25 times
childrens are i request u pls take immediate action
thanking you

d CHANDRAN
foundrysekar

May 26, 2016

sewer drainage block

DRAINAGE BLOCKED
cmwssb

Dear Sirs,
I wish to complaint that I am resing at 752/1 T.H. road, Anjugam nagar, Thiruvottiyur chennai 19, Ward No.8. The Terminal chamber drainage is full at the street level and the blocked for the past 3 days and this has not been removed inspite of my previous complaints.complaint no.1605250062 Now this blockage of sewer line is lying unattended causing the overflow drainage at the doorsteps of my house causing severed inconvenience and health problems to the elders and small children. When the Corporation of Chennai is taking serveral measures to control the dengue and malaria fevers, the steps to remove the blockage will prevent the disease among us. Please take steps immediate and find a permanent solution to this problem We will thankful for this help to the Corporation of Chennai.
Sundarrajan nalini
K G MOHANAKRISHNAN

Apr 24, 2016

drainage block

old no. 6 new no. 13 Vada agaram I street,
City Manor Apartments
Choolaimedu

Drainage blocked. Sewage water running on street
Kindly send someone to rectify

K G Mohanakirshnan
kurupathmohan@gmail.com
syed jabeer hussain

Apr 20, 2016

Respected sir;

I am residing at, 4th puliantope, chennai 600012., ward-77.

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinkig water by street pipe lekage our street, for the past 25 days. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, pulianthope A,E,(ph:no:8144930077) and they have taken actionfor puplic eye waseh only,in pulianthope 4th street peaple all the houses are getting drainages in the hand pump. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights and chidrens are getting diseases like malaria,kalara,we are very suffaring due to this problem.

S.OMANA

Apr 16, 2016

NO DRINKING WATER SUPPLY

I would like to remind you that there is no drinking water supply for the past 10 years in our area despite having connection since 1984 . We are a prompt tax payer for water , drainage and property without any break. I understood that in some part of Anna nagar ie., Blue star area, laying of new pipe line has been completed. So please let me know when our area will get new water connection.

D.Senthilnathan
Mob: 9840745191
R sugumar

Apr 12, 2016

Drainage Block

This is to inform & confirm to you about My house Drainage has been blocked due to New Thar road layed by your corporation workers, So I request you to take action for this drainage problems ASAP to my house address is # 1279, 3rd Main road, MMDA Mathur, Manali, Chennai - 600068. House near corporation Office Old Complaint No: is 259BSI on 18th Feb 2016 stilll now not yet taken any action from your side, Due to our neighbouring house suffering for health condition not yet well now. So I have complaint Newly to Chennai Corporation main New Comlaint No : 1604110081 Hence I request you to take necessary action to this drainage blockage ASAP.

Our ward No is 019. TNHB Variyam 2 Sector Door No: 1279, 3rd main road MMDA Mathur, Manali Chennai 68.

R.Sugumaran,

9841321931.
Mohsin Ali

Apr 8, 2016

Illegal water charges levied

The premises No 5/2 Mukhtharunissa Begum st Chennai-2, Account No 05/059/02152/000, has no water connection since 15 years. Only sewerage connection is present, and sewerage charges of Rs 642 had been regularly paid till 20-3-15. However when i tried to pay my sewerage taxes on 20-10-15, Illegal water charges amounting to Rs 28,463 has been added to my account. They have charged the water charges from 1-9-2010 to 1-3-2016. When i contacted the authorities for explanation they had cut the sewerage connection. Can anybody help me.
A NATARAJAN

Apr 2, 2016

DRAINAGE BLOCK

Iam resing at 65/ 32 9th street nethaji nagar villivakkam chennai 49,the entire street drainage is blocked for the past 15 days. kindly look into this matter and solve the problem.A.NATARAJAN CELL NO 9444334768.
dilliarth@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016

Sewage block at our area

This is Dillibabu, residing at No.50 Nehru Nagar, Villivakkam, Chennai - 600049. we are suffered past 20 due to drainage block in our area. I have registered complaint so many time in CMWSSB (No. 1601260066) but they didn't take any necessary action instead sent message problem has been solved. could you please help us to solve the problem ASAP.

email: dilliarth@gmail.com
Dirkaveni N

Jan 21, 2016

Drainage Block

Iam Staying In 39/18, 5th Circular Road, Jewahar Nagar ,Chennai-600082 My Street main Drainage is block so that overflow the water in my house sarounding Please take necessary action
bkesavalu

Jan 8, 2016

sewage over flow due to blockage

dear sir,
despite complaints number of tomes from residents of Elango nagar 4th street, virugambakkam ( latest complaint no.1601080126), no action has been taken so far. Even now, sewage water is flowing out and our car parking area is filled with sewage water posing severe sanitary and health problems. We request you to help us by removing the sewage block,
B Kesavalu
Iyyappan.S

Dec 31, 2015

SEWER MAIN BLOCK

sewage block
A complaint was lodged on 21/12/2015 over phone to your complaint cell and issued complaint number 1512160206. There is no effect till today from the officers concerned. Our premises No.5. New N.G.G.O.COLONY. 4TH MAIN ROAD, ADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI DIVISIONWARD NO.177.WEST VELACHERRY . Contacted the concerned Engineer(DIVN 177) over phone and informed the position. FOLLOWING IT UP EVERY DAY BUT TILL TODAY NO ACTION TAKEN. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. S. Iyyappan.
nanda3e

Dec 27, 2015

sewage block

A complaint was lodged on 21/12/2015 over phone to your complaint cell and issued complaint number 1512210099. There is no effect till today from the officers concerned. Our premises New 3 & 5, KAVARAI STREET (ADHITHYA APARTMENT) WEST MAMBLAM UNDER DIVISION 133. Our connection for sewage(Drainage) was given in early 1990s at the back door enterance which is Ragavan colony under 140 Division. This is situated on Govindan Road opposite to Adhi Kesava Perumal Koil Temple tower north side. Contacted the concerned Engineer(DIVN 140) over phone and informed the position. FOLLOWING IT UP EVERY DAY BUT TILL TODAY NO ACTION TAKEN. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. S NANDAKUMAR
ravichandranms

Dec 18, 2015

HUGE WATER WASTAGE PIPE LEKAGE

I have called the CMWSSB korukupet office / I have booked the complaint in CMWSSB site.
The following water lekage has not been arrested.
Request the respective officers to check and do the needful.

Chennai, From Basin Bridge to Korukupet, along the railway track , approx 1 km from basin bridge railway station, the metro water pipe is leaking heavily and lot of water is wasted..
Water is stagnated like a big pond...
For the past 10 days.. the water is leaking..
Please check and arrest the water lekage
ravichandranms

Dec 15, 2015

HUGE WATER WASTAGE PIPE LEKAGE

Water is stagnated like a big pond...
For the past 10 days.. the water is leaking..
Please check and arrest the water lekage

snapdeal ...FOTONICA Mini Selfie Stick with AUX Cable - Multicolor - return request
    my order id 14786257141. mne snapdeal se apna product...
    care---paytm.com - _+)_=
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    refund my money - Reminder
    Plz check my matter
    paytm - _+++++_=-=-0
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    RR CNG pump khurja - extra charges
    Dear Sir I was gone to get fill CNG in my car at R R Cng...
    Temple - encroachment of public land and footpath
    There is encroachment is going on day by day in shalimar...
    IGL + CNG Stations - extra charges
    Dear Sir I was gone to get fill CNG in my car at R R Cng...
    India Post Office - no depositing
    Respected sir, To deposit K.V.P/N.S.C , time deposit ....
    To block UCO bank ATM card - BLOCK ATM CARD
    I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD . KINDLY BLOCK MY ATM CARD A/C NO...
    Passport Seva - Notifying incorrect district
    I am not able to locate my district or nearest police...