CMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CMWSSB

s.m.rizwan

Jun 17, 2016

From:
M.A. Abdul Kahder (9884704009)
No.107/49, Saja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet,
chennai-600 021.

The Senior Engineer North
Chennai-6000 008.
Respected sir;

I am residing at, 107/49, Sajja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet, Chennai-600021

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinking water by street pipe leakage in our street (especially Sajja Munuswamy 5th street) for the past 1 month. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, (Division -53, zone-5) and they have not taken any action for public grievencess. In all our sajja munuswamy street, peoples were getting only drainage water in hand pump also. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights and also suffering severely due to this problem.

Moreover, the above said problem is not rectified by Chennai CMWSSB then we will be go through to the C.M cell for further action to this situation,

Hence, we request your good self to kindly take it forward and rectify the problem at the earliest.

Awaiting your early response. Yours faithfully
M.A. Abdul kKhader
s.m.rizwan

Jun 17, 2016

From:
M.A. Abdul Kahder (9884704009)
No.107/49, Saja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet,
chennai-600 021.

The Managing Director
Chennai-6000 008.
Respected sir;

I am residing at, 129/58, Sajja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet, Chennai-600021

Awaiting your early response. Yours faithfully

chennai-6000 008.

sivasami.k.

May 31, 2016

Respected sir;

I am residing at, 6/46, Aziz Mulk First Street, Thousand Lights Eastern side, Chennai-600006

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinking water by street pipe leakage our street, for the past 4 days. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, Thousand lights (ph:no:8144930111) and they have taken action for public eye wash only,in Thousand lights first street people all the houses are getting drainage in the hand pump. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights.we are very suffering due to this problem.

Moreover, you would have known that in summer water is very important. if the problem is not rectified Chennai CMWSSB will be the reopened the this situation,

d hemachandran

May 29, 2016

sewage drainage block

i am residing at 93b srp colony 5th strret periarnagar chennai 82 from 24th onwards i am complaining till now there no response now mosquito has formed from stagnating water even i informed Mr Venketesan ae he is also not responding properly only giving preference to contractors and promoters notb for public this is not first time past 5 to 6 years any compliant we have follow visits 20 to 25 times
childrens are i request u pls take immediate action
thanking you

d CHANDRAN
foundrysekar

May 26, 2016

sewer drainage block

DRAINAGE BLOCKED
cmwssb

Dear Sirs,
I wish to complaint that I am resing at 752/1 T.H. road, Anjugam nagar, Thiruvottiyur chennai 19, Ward No.8. The Terminal chamber drainage is full at the street level and the blocked for the past 3 days and this has not been removed inspite of my previous complaints.complaint no.1605250062 Now this blockage of sewer line is lying unattended causing the overflow drainage at the doorsteps of my house causing severed inconvenience and health problems to the elders and small children. When the Corporation of Chennai is taking serveral measures to control the dengue and malaria fevers, the steps to remove the blockage will prevent the disease among us. Please take steps immediate and find a permanent solution to this problem We will thankful for this help to the Corporation of Chennai.
Sundarrajan nalini
K G MOHANAKRISHNAN

Apr 24, 2016

drainage block

old no. 6 new no. 13 Vada agaram I street,
City Manor Apartments
Choolaimedu

Drainage blocked. Sewage water running on street
Kindly send someone to rectify

K G Mohanakirshnan
kurupathmohan@gmail.com
syed jabeer hussain

Apr 20, 2016

Respected sir;

I am residing at, 4th puliantope, chennai 600012., ward-77.

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinkig water by street pipe lekage our street, for the past 25 days. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, pulianthope A,E,(ph:no:8144930077) and they have taken actionfor puplic eye waseh only,in pulianthope 4th street peaple all the houses are getting drainages in the hand pump. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights and chidrens are getting diseases like malaria,kalara,we are very suffaring due to this problem.

S.OMANA

Apr 16, 2016

NO DRINKING WATER SUPPLY

I would like to remind you that there is no drinking water supply for the past 10 years in our area despite having connection since 1984 . We are a prompt tax payer for water , drainage and property without any break. I understood that in some part of Anna nagar ie., Blue star area, laying of new pipe line has been completed. So please let me know when our area will get new water connection.

D.Senthilnathan
Mob: 9840745191
R sugumar

Apr 12, 2016

Drainage Block

This is to inform & confirm to you about My house Drainage has been blocked due to New Thar road layed by your corporation workers, So I request you to take action for this drainage problems ASAP to my house address is # 1279, 3rd Main road, MMDA Mathur, Manali, Chennai - 600068. House near corporation Office Old Complaint No: is 259BSI on 18th Feb 2016 stilll now not yet taken any action from your side, Due to our neighbouring house suffering for health condition not yet well now. So I have complaint Newly to Chennai Corporation main New Comlaint No : 1604110081 Hence I request you to take necessary action to this drainage blockage ASAP.

Our ward No is 019. TNHB Variyam 2 Sector Door No: 1279, 3rd main road MMDA Mathur, Manali Chennai 68.

R.Sugumaran,

9841321931.
Mohsin Ali

Apr 8, 2016

Illegal water charges levied

The premises No 5/2 Mukhtharunissa Begum st Chennai-2, Account No 05/059/02152/000, has no water connection since 15 years. Only sewerage connection is present, and sewerage charges of Rs 642 had been regularly paid till 20-3-15. However when i tried to pay my sewerage taxes on 20-10-15, Illegal water charges amounting to Rs 28,463 has been added to my account. They have charged the water charges from 1-9-2010 to 1-3-2016. When i contacted the authorities for explanation they had cut the sewerage connection. Can anybody help me.
A NATARAJAN

Apr 2, 2016

DRAINAGE BLOCK

Iam resing at 65/ 32 9th street nethaji nagar villivakkam chennai 49,the entire street drainage is blocked for the past 15 days. kindly look into this matter and solve the problem.A.NATARAJAN CELL NO 9444334768.
dilliarth@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016

Sewage block at our area

This is Dillibabu, residing at No.50 Nehru Nagar, Villivakkam, Chennai - 600049. we are suffered past 20 due to drainage block in our area. I have registered complaint so many time in CMWSSB (No. 1601260066) but they didn't take any necessary action instead sent message problem has been solved. could you please help us to solve the problem ASAP.

email: dilliarth@gmail.com
Dirkaveni N

Jan 21, 2016

Drainage Block

Iam Staying In 39/18, 5th Circular Road, Jewahar Nagar ,Chennai-600082 My Street main Drainage is block so that overflow the water in my house sarounding Please take necessary action
bkesavalu

Jan 8, 2016

sewage over flow due to blockage

dear sir,
despite complaints number of tomes from residents of Elango nagar 4th street, virugambakkam ( latest complaint no.1601080126), no action has been taken so far. Even now, sewage water is flowing out and our car parking area is filled with sewage water posing severe sanitary and health problems. We request you to help us by removing the sewage block,
B Kesavalu
Iyyappan.S

Dec 31, 2015

SEWER MAIN BLOCK

sewage block
A complaint was lodged on 21/12/2015 over phone to your complaint cell and issued complaint number 1512160206. There is no effect till today from the officers concerned. Our premises No.5. New N.G.G.O.COLONY. 4TH MAIN ROAD, ADAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI DIVISIONWARD NO.177.WEST VELACHERRY . Contacted the concerned Engineer(DIVN 177) over phone and informed the position. FOLLOWING IT UP EVERY DAY BUT TILL TODAY NO ACTION TAKEN. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. S. Iyyappan.
nanda3e

Dec 27, 2015

sewage block

A complaint was lodged on 21/12/2015 over phone to your complaint cell and issued complaint number 1512210099. There is no effect till today from the officers concerned. Our premises New 3 & 5, KAVARAI STREET (ADHITHYA APARTMENT) WEST MAMBLAM UNDER DIVISION 133. Our connection for sewage(Drainage) was given in early 1990s at the back door enterance which is Ragavan colony under 140 Division. This is situated on Govindan Road opposite to Adhi Kesava Perumal Koil Temple tower north side. Contacted the concerned Engineer(DIVN 140) over phone and informed the position. FOLLOWING IT UP EVERY DAY BUT TILL TODAY NO ACTION TAKEN. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. S NANDAKUMAR
ravichandranms

Dec 18, 2015

HUGE WATER WASTAGE PIPE LEKAGE

I have called the CMWSSB korukupet office / I have booked the complaint in CMWSSB site.
The following water lekage has not been arrested.
Request the respective officers to check and do the needful.

Chennai, From Basin Bridge to Korukupet, along the railway track , approx 1 km from basin bridge railway station, the metro water pipe is leaking heavily and lot of water is wasted..
Water is stagnated like a big pond...
For the past 10 days.. the water is leaking..
Please check and arrest the water lekage
ravichandranms

Dec 15, 2015

HUGE WATER WASTAGE PIPE LEKAGE

Water is stagnated like a big pond...
For the past 10 days.. the water is leaking..
Please check and arrest the water lekage
NimishMehta

Dec 9, 2015

WATERSTAGNATION

THERE IS WATER STAGNATION AT 22.RAJA ANNAMALAI ROAD CHENNAI 84.OUR WARD NO IS 104 AND OUR AREA IS 8.WE HAVE GIVEN REPEATED REMINDERS BUT FALLING ON DEAG EARS.EVEN PHONES R NOT ANSWERED.PL DO THE NEEDFUL
Kamal Kannan

Dec 7, 2015

MAIN DRAINAGE BLOCK

I am residing at No.5/11,Good pat pallam 1st, Dashamahan, Chennai-12. For the past two weeks Main Drainage block near my house. is overflowing. It is difficult to manage since young children and old people are staying in and around my house. I visited eight times and raised the complaint but no response. Please take necessary action against it.

Velu
98841 84548
kghkumar

Nov 18, 2015

Chocking of drainage water

Respected Sir

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water inside our flat for the past 10 days. It is known that rain water has got mixed with the drainage. Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, Korattur, they have not taken any action so far. The things in the ground floor houses are getting spoiled in the water. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights.

Moreover, you would have known that on Monday, November 23, 2015 on wards, all the schools and colleges in Chennai will be reopened. In this situation, if the problem is not rectified, how will the children go to school?

Awaiting your early response

Oct 23, 2015

DRINKING WATER LINE NEED PASSED 10 YEARS

NO WATER SUPPLY
NO SUPPLY OF DRINKING WATER

I am residing at CHENNAI CORPORATION MERTO CITY New No.7, RAVI GARDEN, TONDIARPET ZONE IV DIVISTION - 34
Chennai - . My Div. No.34
for the past 10 YEARS there is no water supply line to our area. we already made a complaint through our association but not yet,
the people suffering to get DRINKING WATER more than 2km our area ground water also not good for drinking Please help us to for solve the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

regard
TAMILSELVAN.JAYAKUMAR

Oct 19, 2015

no water service for the past two years

WARD :66 ZONE : 6.
AT SAKTHIVEL NAGAR, PERAVALLUR , CHENNAI 600082. CMWSSB HAS NOT SUPPLIED WATER FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS.RESIDENTS HAVE COMPLAINED BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN. BUT WATER TAX AND SERVICE TAX ARE BEEN PAID BY EVERY RESIDENTS FROM RS.900 TO RS.3872 EVERY YEAR . THE CMWSSB BOARD IS RECEIVNG MONEY WOULD HAVE RECEIVED IT. NO ACTION HAS BEEN STILL TAKEN .
WORST RESPONSE FROM THE CMWSSB.
haripratap51154

Oct 5, 2015

drainage block

I am residing at New no.81 Nallanna Mudali Street, Royapettah Ward No.119. The drainage is full at the street level and the block has not been removed inspite of my previous complaints. Now this blockage of sewer line is lying unattended causing the overflow drainage at the doorsteps of my house causing severed inconvenience and health problems to the elders and small children. When the Corporation of Chennai is taking serveral measures to control the dengue and malaria fevers, the steps to remove the blockage will prevent the disease among us. Please take steps immediate and find a permanent solution to this problem We will thankful for this help to the Corporation of Chennai.

K.Hari Pratap

Idea SIM - i lost my sim and want to block it
    Pls can you pls block my idea sim i lost my sim and...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - ICICI Bank Credit card fraudulently charged late payment...
    ICICI Bank Credit card fraudulently charged late payment...
    Yamaha rey z - Over prize
    I buy Yamaha rey z schooter in Ayirath Yamaha motors...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - Fraudulently charged late payment fee
    Icici Bank Credit Card — Fraudulently charged late...
    Mumbai University - Paper is not checked properly
    I m doing MSC part 2 I have kt in part 1 sem1 ,I wrote my...
    AAj Tak - Repeated news of Rape
    Being a regular viewer of India today network, I hereby...
    Airtel Postpaid - Not activated postpaid sim
    I have port in airtel 1months ago my previous company is...
    NHAI - HIGHWAY ROAD LIGHTS OFF
    Hi, I am a resident of chennai, my house is located at...
    Hitachi - AC Remote not working
    I had purchased Window AC Kaze Plus 1 ton Model no :- ...