CMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CMWSSB

TG Perumal

Jul 17, 2014

Ward No.188, No UGD in VIth Main road, Mahalakshmi Residency,, Rajesh Nagar, Narayanapuram, Pallikarani, Chennaii-100

respected Sir,

respected Sir, WARD No.188, Area XIV ZONE XIV ULLAGARAM PUZHITHIVAKKAM

I am told by your project in charge Smt Subhasini, Cell no.8144931010 that the UGD and Drinking water supply pipes work were taken on hand and are expected to be completed in another 3 to 4 months in the VI th Main Road, Rajesh Nagar. The UDG work has come unto 3 rd cross road end connecting VI th main road. It is not extended to the Mahalakshmi residency area and residential complexes coming up next to our building already constructed. The residents of 15 house will be affected. in every open house meeting, headed by the SE of your office from the HQrs at Chinthadripet held on second Saturdays of every month, at Area XIV in the premises Dr.MGR Maligai, Ullagaram Puzhuthivakkam Municipality, now Zone XIV I used to attend and bring this to the notice of the Area Engineer, presently Sri Amarnath. As well to the former Area Engineer Sri Ponnambalanathan 8144930569 in addition to the representation to the SE.

In Mahalakshmi Resideny has three big houses constructed recently. I would request you to ensure and issue directions to the Project in charge not to overlook this inadvertently omitted area , complete the chamber work and the inter connections to the chambers. thebresidents of the area will ve ever grateful to you, if thus is completed as part of the project. After ennsuring this, the tar road work can be taken on hand by the Corporation of Chennai.

Thanking you in anticipation.

TG Perumal, Presently in Shakopee, USA Minneopolis Minnesota State, Residence in India,
Plot No.9, Door No.5, LIC Nagar, 4 th Street, Madipakkam, Chennai-91 c) 944082988 USA 612-310-3722 , 952-736-3664

chambers as early as possible so that the residents are not put to difficulties. For want of UGD. the residents of the area

I understand from the Area AE, Sri Manoharan, that the Corporation of Chennai is going to lay the tar road as soon the wTer works are completed by the Project in j charge by Smt Subashini,
RamasubramanianS

Jul 8, 2014

Drainage blocked in SV Apartments

The common drainage from SV Apartments in 65, TM Maistery Street if blocked and need to be cleared.
Kindly attend to the same please! Thanks Regards,
Ram
sathya cumaran

Jun 19, 2014

NO SUPPLY OF WATER

WE HAVE BEEN DENIED THE SUPPLY OF WATER FOR PAST ONE MONTH THE COMPLAINT WAS REGISTERED UNDER GENERAL COMPLIANT BOOKING AS WELL AS IN OUR AREA ENGINEER WE BELONG TO WARD 138 AND MY FATHER SHRI K.DHANDAPANI WAS DEPUTY MILK COMMISSIONER RETD FROM TAMIL DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT AND MY NAME IS SATHYA CUMARAN AND I AM HIS SON AND I BELONG TO INTERNATIONAL MEDIA AND CHANNEL GROUP AND WE NEED THE PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED ON WAR FOOTING MANNER OTHER WISE WE HAVE TO SEEK SOMEOTHER COURSE
Harigopal.C

May 30, 2014

Water supply service connection request

Dear Sirs,

Ref. No. 1405280066 in Ward No. 143.

Thank you for responding .

Your staffs have come to the site and explained convincingly.

Expecting the water supply at an earliest time.

Harigopal.C
roshan kuar

Apr 29, 2014

drainage overflow

Drainage overflow has been complainted three days before 26-4-2014 complaint number 1404260016 there is no response yet to the complaint we would like the higher authorities to take this complaint seriously and do something about it. Address : no 19/68 32nd street thirunagar 95 ward number .
Arockiaraj

Mar 11, 2014

Metrowater stopped

I belong to St Marks church, situated at no 35, 2nd st, Mohanapuri, Adambakkam, Ch 88, coming under Zone 10, Div 151, and being a place of worship, the waterline is not working for the past 30 days and even after repeated complaints, no one has even attempted to solve the problem, whereas all the houses in the same street are receiving water as scheduled by Metrowater. Try solving the same at the earliest.

F. Arockiaraj

Secretary.
Arockiaraj

Mar 10, 2014

WATER SUPPLY STOPPED

I belong to St. Marks Church, No 35, 2nd Street. Mohnapuri, Adambakkam, Chennai - 600088. which comes under Zone 10, Division 151 of Chennai corporation, Its a place of worship and the Water line has no supply for the past 35 days and even after repeated complaints we still have not received the supply of water thru the pipelines so far, would apprecfiate if somebody takes step to check the complaint at the earliest and oblige. you may contact us at the aove address or call 044-22530747 at our premises.

for St, Marks Church

F. Arockiaraj
Secretary.
hussainmf

Nov 25, 2013

Sewage Overflow at Sembium - chennai

MOHAMMADEN STREET - NEXT TO HOTEL SINDHU BHAVAN ON PAPER MILLS ROAD

This happens almost thrice every week but there is no response or action for this by the local corporation officials.
We find it very diifficult even to walk on the road and are afraid of the mosquito menace.
Please arrange for this to be cleared. we have even raised an online complaint to the CMWSSB but of no use.
How do we solve this and how long do we live with the drainage water.
Ram1973

Oct 19, 2013

Cry for help

This is in continuation of the previous post. I visited Dep 127 today also and raised a complaint to clear the block at Venkatesanagar 2nd St, Ext.1and today also no one responded. Let me see how long they are going to take to clean it. I am going to visit depo 127 every other day and let me see. Hope someone is looking at this site and take action accordingly.
Ram1973

Oct 17, 2013

No Response for complaint

We have drainage block at Venkatesanagar 2nd St, Ext.1 and I have been complaining abt this at Dep 127 in Koyambedu for the past 3 weeks but no action taken sofar. I visited the depo 127 personally 4 times and raised the complaint but no response. I am helpless, your help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance
Ramesh
m.kirankumar1989

Oct 16, 2013

drainage overflow

dear sir/madam,
At SCHOOL STREET, KOYAMBEDU, the drainage is overflowing in to the street like river. We have been complaining the CMWSS board for over a month and no action has been taken yet. so please kindly do the need to clear the problem as soon as possible.

iyyappan

Oct 11, 2013

Swage Water mixing in drinking line ,rectified earily

No.24,Gadhiji 2nd Street ,Kakkanji Nagar,Viyaserpadhi,chennai-39
ilangovijayan

Oct 7, 2013

DRAINAGE LINE MAIN BLOCKED AT TONDIARPET -1 MTC BUS DEPOT

At Tondiarpet -1 bus depot belongs to MTC the drainage main line is blocked, Due to this problem there is a staganation of water inside the bus depot and also there is much of mosquito problem. It affects the health to every body. It has been already intimated to zonal office CMWSSB at Tondiarpet, till date it is not rectified to take action at once to clear the main block, to avoid infections immediately it should be rectified without any delay.

Your's faithfully

FOR MTC LTD.
malligeswaran w

Sep 26, 2013

blocked drainage

mini street situated near director's colony, kodambakkam is a dead end street. cmwssb workmen has created a drainage water logging clearing pit at dead end corner of the street. this pit gets blocked very often and is cleared by cmwssb workers. I request the concerned departmental authorities to do the needful for permanent solution to clear the blockage. A foul stench emanates from the stagnated water and is a breeding ground for mosquitoes. As my wife is a kidney transplant patient and I am the donor it is highly dangerous for our health. I appeal the concerned authorities to take immediate action to save us from post operative complications

MALLIGESWARAN.W
srinivasaraghavanparthasarathy

Sep 15, 2013

polluted,muddy water

dear sir,
the water supply to PARANKUSAPURAM STREET,KODAMBAKKAM is polluted and slushy and muddy for the last ten days.
KINDLY INVESTIGATE AND DO THE NEEDFUL.
YOURS TRULY,
S.PARTHASARATHY,37/2[NEW]PARANKUSApuram street,KODAMBAKKAM.CHENNAI-24.
PHONE;24733343.MOB;9444786416
Sridevi Marikannan

Sep 10, 2013

Drainage Block

I reside at No.35/3, Kaveri salai, Gandhi nagar,Kodugaiyur, chennai - 118 (Near MR nagar Mosque). The drainage in our street is flowing like river in the street. We had made several complaints with the CMWSSB at our area - North madras,but all invain. No action was taken. Further, due to the stagnation of drainage water, the mosquiotes are breeding and spreading several infectious diseases. We request you to kindly take up the matter with your department and solve the issue immediately. Please understand that this is a life saving issue and incase no action is taken, i will have to take up the matter with /consumer forum

With regards

ASHOK NAGAR,CHENNAI-600083.

Mr. Shiv Das Meena, IAS
Managing Director,
CMWSSB.

THERE HAS BEEN NO SUPPLY OF WATER AT THE ABOVE RESIDENCE FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS . THE PRESENT A.E OF THE AREA IS DOING HER BEST TO RESTORE THE WATER SUPPLY . SHE HAD VISITED THE AFFECTED SPOT REGULARLY TO RESTORE THE SUPPLY . FROM THE INFORMATION I GATHER THE SHORTAGE OF LABOUR IS DELAYING THE PROCESS . WE ARE FACING LOT OF DIFFICULTIES DUE TO THIS AND AT PRESENT BUYING WATER FROM CMWSSB TO MEET OUR NEEDS . IT IS BEYOND OUR CAPACITY TO REGULARLY PURCHASE WATER . THE ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF WATER TANKER SUPPLY IS NOT SUFFICIENT . I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO THE NEEDFUL AND RESTORE THE WATER SUPPLY IN THE AREA AT THE EARLIEST .
senthil vinayagam

Aug 26, 2013

NO Water Supply

I am a resident of Plot No.26, 6th Main Road(west portion), Lakshminagar Extension. There is no water supply in our house taps for the past two months. Please do the needful and arrange to restore the water supply.
Senthil Vinayagam

cafowaoffice

Aug 20, 2013

sewage main block

sewage manual over flow in our apartment past 3 days
please send the person or lorry cleared the drainage block
thanking you

SIVA
Chitra Avenue Flats owners welfare Association
cafowaoffice

Aug 20, 2013

sewage main block

Drainage block at No.9 Choolaimedu high road choolaimedu chennai-600094 please arrange the lorry to remove the block

thanking you
B.Siva
Chitra avenue flats owners welfare Association
sambamurugesan

Jul 2, 2013

WATER COMPLAINT

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS; NO.40/1, VARADHARAJAN STREET, VETRI NAGAR, CHENNAI-82, COMPLAINT IS WATER POLLUTION IN THE PAST ONE MONTH.
Gurusamys

Jun 18, 2013

Sewar water mixed with metro water

Sewarwater mixed with metro pipe line in second street in my house H P for more then one year Complants over phone and written complaints to local authorities They are attending the complaint temararily The problem is not rectified Still iam getting contemplated water Please take immediate action to get the proper water. S Gurusamy No 36 second street pudur Ashok nagger chennai 83. Divistion 132
ankit.femina

Jun 15, 2013

No Water Supply

We are residing at Old No.6 Nannian Street, Near Blue Star Hotel, Park Town, Ch - 1.
We have placed many complaints regarding no water supply only in our building since a decade. I hope the complaint here will be taken into consideration as it is reaching through mass media. If your authorities can spare their precious time to investigate, please check the water flow in our street when the water is let, you may gain something from the malpractices followed by neighbors. Or kindly let us know what we should do?? Because we have been to the CMWSSB office and place complaint on the phone, but no response from anyone.
ravi krishnan

Jun 11, 2013

drainage block in manuel

we are residing in 21 st street jai nagar arumbakkam chennai 106 division -65 ward-127 we complaint koyembedu metro water for street manuel drainage block from 4/6/2013 till date they are not attend and solve the problem if we call 044-24790646 they are not taking the phone also pls do favour to solve our problem as soon
thanku
ravi

Ibps - I WANT TO CHANGE MAKE IN CATEGORY OPTION
    sir i apply for CWE PO/MT IV in 2014 i mistake my...
    Country Vacations - Haappy Member
    Dear Country Vacation, thanks for your services
    mts - MTS Cheating on DATA
    I have MTS Ultra data card, unlimited data with FU 12GB,...
    BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - marks card
    Hello sir/madam. I completed my BBM degree in 2011 from...
    Karbonn A21 - Request to Block the Mobile
    Hi, Good Day!! My mobile was stolen yesterday...
    SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - revalid cheque not giving by company
    I invested some amount in your company dated on...
    punjab electricity board - high electricity bill
    hi sir. my name is vikas uppal brother of mayank uppal. my...
    idea cellular - idea talkies activated without my permission
    idea talkies activated in my mobile 8347438629 and charged...
    a63/ mobile - NOT SATISFIED OF MICROMAX SERVICE
    DEAR SIR I AM AGAIN REMIND TO YOU I AM NOT RECEIVE MY...