CMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CMWSSB

ravichandranms

Sep 26, 2016

DRINKING WATER PIPE BROKEN - WASTAGE

At Chennai - Muthialpet - Giels Street - Opposite to Muthialpet Police station - Just at the entrance of the Corporation office of metro water, the water pipe line is broken and the road side dwellers are inserting pipe in to the underground water pipe and filling water...
Huge amount of water is flowing in the street and drinage every day...
G.RAGHUNATHAN

Sep 15, 2016

sewage pipe broken from TNHB flats sholinganallur

R/Sir sewage pipe is broken our residential area sewage flood spill all area we are already compliant to health and metro dept.
still nothing action we are staying problem bad smell and mosquitoes this all sewage coming from thnb flats sholinganallur we are inform thnb J.E. still there pumping day time in house we can staying please action thanks
sandhyaram31

Sep 15, 2016

Nuisance done by Sanitary Inspector name Eshwar Ward83 Zone7 due to lathergic attitude of Sewage board

Our house is situated at No.61, 4th cross street sivalingapuram, korattur, near Chandra flats. Sewer and water lines still not provided to us despite of making full payment. We were running from pillar to post to connect for sewer but due to lathergic attitude of sewage board connection was not given. Due to this reason our septic tank use to overfill quite often and we spend huge money everytime to clean the tank. Whenever there is a slight overfill, corporation Sanitary Inspector of Ward83 Zone7 name Eshwar, mob-944502588 use to torture us to vacate the house. To the heights of this torture one day when nobody was there at house, he did illegal entry and he cut all our draining pipes and blocked it with cement, due to which entire drainage water came inside the house. All this torture just because of sewage board who has still not given sewage lines to us. Who is responsible for the financial losses & mental stress incurred by us? Should I claim this to so called Sanitary Inspector Eshwar or to sewage board.

T.K.Dhivakaran

Aug 29, 2016

Tax wrongly indicated & collected

Sir My Metro Tax Bill No. 08/00822/000 My Name is T.K.Dhivakaran It is Flats system occupying already I am paying Tax to Chennai Corporation in the same bill No, as owner occupation Where as your Bill Status Shows as partly commercial, My Flat is only 530 sq Ft Flat. How it possible for partly commercial.Kindly rectify your record as mentioned by Corporation Of Chennai as domestic and owner occupation un necessarily I am paying extra tax is Borden to me for which I am senior citizen. Kindly rectify your records and send reply as soon as posible
T.K.Dhivakaran
175 N Block Lotus Colony 6 th Avenue
Anna Nagar East hennai-600102

Bill No. 08-101 -00822- 000
M. BOOMINATHAN

Aug 26, 2016

Leakage of drainage water in our street

In spite of my daily and persistent complaints via telephone and in person to Mrs. Malarvizhi, AE, CMWSSB, Zone 3, Ward No. 33, of Chennai Metropolitan Corporation, for the past one and a half month regarding leakage of drainage water in 3rd Cross Street, Thanikachalam Nagar 'C' Block, Chennai-600110, she has not taken any steps to redress the complaint. As a result the drainage water gets mixed up with bore well water in our street.and the people using the bore well water for drinking and cooking purposes are affected with diarrhea, jaundice, cholera, deng fever, etc. and are suffering from several severe health problems. Please attend to the problem immediately and save the people from disaster.
SUGANDHI SETHURAMAN

Aug 23, 2016

SEWAGE LINE CONNECTION

THE UNDERGROUND SEWAGE LINE CONNECTION IN BALAJI NAGAR EXTENSION SIVAPRKASAM NAGAR OFF RAMALING NAGAR MAIN ROAD PUZTHIVAKKAM PLOT 4 ASIAN MMDA IS NOT CONNECTED TO MAIN SEWAGE LINE AND WE HAVE ALREADY POSTED COMPLAINT TO CM CELL SEEKING IMMEDIATE WORK ON THE SEWAGE LINE PENDING SINCE 2011
p b jayakumar

Aug 15, 2016

no supply 2 weeks

I am P. B. Jayakumar. Residing at:

9/5, First street, Nawab Habibulla avenue, Chennai 600006
Ph: : 9840279332

Supply completely stopped for more than 2 weeks. To please resume.
sreeedaran

Aug 1, 2016

Sewerage block in the house

Sir, I am residing in New No.2, Old No.87, Ramamurthy Colony Main Road, Thiru-vi-ka Nagar, Chennai - 600082. For the past one week , we are facing hectic problem of overflowing of sewerage within our premises. The sewerage is overflowing from the manhole covers inside the premises. On inspection we found the sewerage is reversing from the point where it connects to main sewer line from our house. Kindly assist us in clearing the sewerage block. Please treat this as most urgent.

G Sridharan
Ranoolph Gibbs

Jul 15, 2016

Water contaminated with bad smell

Wade 70 Perambur high road first street - The road has been dug up for the past two months and at the southern end of the stree a man hole is created but the same is yet to be closed . It is three weeks since this has taken place. Is the wade 70 AE looking into this. there seems no action that is being taken. The Water supplies is also contaminated from March 2014 and all comlaints seem to be going on deaf years. Will the corporation commissioner please look into this and take action.
iammutthukumar

Jul 6, 2016

Metro water mixing with sewage water

Am residing at 38/58, Pushpavathy ammal street, west mambalam. the water we get in our sump is mixed with sewerage water with a bad smell and we are unable to use that water. Kindly look into the matter and solve the problem at the earliest.
s.m.rizwan

Jun 17, 2016

From:
M.A. Abdul Kahder (9884704009)
No.107/49, Saja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet,
chennai-600 021.

The Senior Engineer North
Chennai-6000 008.
Respected sir;

I am residing at, 107/49, Sajja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet, Chennai-600021

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinking water by street pipe leakage in our street (especially Sajja Munuswamy 5th street) for the past 1 month. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, (Division -53, zone-5) and they have not taken any action for public grievencess. In all our sajja munuswamy street, peoples were getting only drainage water in hand pump also. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights and also suffering severely due to this problem.

Moreover, the above said problem is not rectified by Chennai CMWSSB then we will be go through to the C.M cell for further action to this situation,

Hence, we request your good self to kindly take it forward and rectify the problem at the earliest.

Awaiting your early response. Yours faithfully
M.A. Abdul kKhader
s.m.rizwan

Jun 17, 2016

From:
M.A. Abdul Kahder (9884704009)
No.107/49, Saja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet,
chennai-600 021.

The Managing Director
Chennai-6000 008.
Respected sir;

I am residing at, 129/58, Sajja Munuswamy Street, Old washermenpet, Chennai-600021

Awaiting your early response. Yours faithfully

chennai-6000 008.

sivasami.k.

May 31, 2016

Respected sir;

I am residing at, 6/46, Aziz Mulk First Street, Thousand Lights Eastern side, Chennai-600006

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinking water by street pipe leakage our street, for the past 4 days. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, Thousand lights (ph:no:8144930111) and they have taken action for public eye wash only,in Thousand lights first street people all the houses are getting drainage in the hand pump. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights.we are very suffering due to this problem.

Moreover, you would have known that in summer water is very important. if the problem is not rectified Chennai CMWSSB will be the reopened the this situation,

d hemachandran

May 29, 2016

sewage drainage block

i am residing at 93b srp colony 5th strret periarnagar chennai 82 from 24th onwards i am complaining till now there no response now mosquito has formed from stagnating water even i informed Mr Venketesan ae he is also not responding properly only giving preference to contractors and promoters notb for public this is not first time past 5 to 6 years any compliant we have follow visits 20 to 25 times
childrens are i request u pls take immediate action
thanking you

d CHANDRAN
foundrysekar

May 26, 2016

sewer drainage block

DRAINAGE BLOCKED
cmwssb

Dear Sirs,
I wish to complaint that I am resing at 752/1 T.H. road, Anjugam nagar, Thiruvottiyur chennai 19, Ward No.8. The Terminal chamber drainage is full at the street level and the blocked for the past 3 days and this has not been removed inspite of my previous complaints.complaint no.1605250062 Now this blockage of sewer line is lying unattended causing the overflow drainage at the doorsteps of my house causing severed inconvenience and health problems to the elders and small children. When the Corporation of Chennai is taking serveral measures to control the dengue and malaria fevers, the steps to remove the blockage will prevent the disease among us. Please take steps immediate and find a permanent solution to this problem We will thankful for this help to the Corporation of Chennai.
Sundarrajan nalini
K G MOHANAKRISHNAN

Apr 24, 2016

drainage block

old no. 6 new no. 13 Vada agaram I street,
City Manor Apartments
Choolaimedu

Drainage blocked. Sewage water running on street
Kindly send someone to rectify

K G Mohanakirshnan
kurupathmohan@gmail.com
syed jabeer hussain

Apr 20, 2016

Respected sir;

I am residing at, 4th puliantope, chennai 600012., ward-77.

We have been highly suffering from chocking of drainage water mixed with drinkig water by street pipe lekage our street, for the past 25 days. It is known that metro water and drainage both has got mixed . Even though we have made several complaints to the authorities of CMWSSB, pulianthope A,E,(ph:no:8144930077) and they have taken actionfor puplic eye waseh only,in pulianthope 4th street peaple all the houses are getting drainages in the hand pump. We all have lost our peace of mind with sleepless nights and chidrens are getting diseases like malaria,kalara,we are very suffaring due to this problem.

S.OMANA

Apr 16, 2016

NO DRINKING WATER SUPPLY

I would like to remind you that there is no drinking water supply for the past 10 years in our area despite having connection since 1984 . We are a prompt tax payer for water , drainage and property without any break. I understood that in some part of Anna nagar ie., Blue star area, laying of new pipe line has been completed. So please let me know when our area will get new water connection.

D.Senthilnathan
Mob: 9840745191
R sugumar

Apr 12, 2016

Drainage Block

This is to inform & confirm to you about My house Drainage has been blocked due to New Thar road layed by your corporation workers, So I request you to take action for this drainage problems ASAP to my house address is # 1279, 3rd Main road, MMDA Mathur, Manali, Chennai - 600068. House near corporation Office Old Complaint No: is 259BSI on 18th Feb 2016 stilll now not yet taken any action from your side, Due to our neighbouring house suffering for health condition not yet well now. So I have complaint Newly to Chennai Corporation main New Comlaint No : 1604110081 Hence I request you to take necessary action to this drainage blockage ASAP.

Our ward No is 019. TNHB Variyam 2 Sector Door No: 1279, 3rd main road MMDA Mathur, Manali Chennai 68.

R.Sugumaran,

9841321931.
Mohsin Ali

Apr 8, 2016

Illegal water charges levied

The premises No 5/2 Mukhtharunissa Begum st Chennai-2, Account No 05/059/02152/000, has no water connection since 15 years. Only sewerage connection is present, and sewerage charges of Rs 642 had been regularly paid till 20-3-15. However when i tried to pay my sewerage taxes on 20-10-15, Illegal water charges amounting to Rs 28,463 has been added to my account. They have charged the water charges from 1-9-2010 to 1-3-2016. When i contacted the authorities for explanation they had cut the sewerage connection. Can anybody help me.
A NATARAJAN

Apr 2, 2016

DRAINAGE BLOCK

Iam resing at 65/ 32 9th street nethaji nagar villivakkam chennai 49,the entire street drainage is blocked for the past 15 days. kindly look into this matter and solve the problem.A.NATARAJAN CELL NO 9444334768.
dilliarth@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016

Sewage block at our area

This is Dillibabu, residing at No.50 Nehru Nagar, Villivakkam, Chennai - 600049. we are suffered past 20 due to drainage block in our area. I have registered complaint so many time in CMWSSB (No. 1601260066) but they didn't take any necessary action instead sent message problem has been solved. could you please help us to solve the problem ASAP.

email: dilliarth@gmail.com
Dirkaveni N

Jan 21, 2016

Drainage Block

Iam Staying In 39/18, 5th Circular Road, Jewahar Nagar ,Chennai-600082 My Street main Drainage is block so that overflow the water in my house sarounding Please take necessary action
bkesavalu

Jan 8, 2016

sewage over flow due to blockage

dear sir,
despite complaints number of tomes from residents of Elango nagar 4th street, virugambakkam ( latest complaint no.1601080126), no action has been taken so far. Even now, sewage water is flowing out and our car parking area is filled with sewage water posing severe sanitary and health problems. We request you to help us by removing the sewage block,
B Kesavalu
Shrimalar
6, Elango nagar 4th street
Virugambakkam
Chennai-600092
email: bkesavalu@gmail.com

IFB WASHING MACHINE - Please do not remove this from the page
    Hello, I have purchased IFB front loaded washing...
    KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE - Karrm Infratructure sucks
    The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money...
    MTNL MUMBAI - CHARGING OF RS.7
    I was charged of Rs.7 by your Number 543342007 without...
    freecharge.in - Customer Service And Support-
    care---paytm.com - Customer Service And Support-
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    jio sim - network is too slow...expecely the download
    Network is too slow ....when i put 500 mb file to...
    Theft - mobile theft
    I lost my mobile (pick pocket) while traveling from guindy...