COCA-Coca.COCA- Cola Claims Department. AND

United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA-Coca.COCA- Cola Claims Department. AND

polj

Aug 24, 2013

COCA COLA

С МЕНЯ ТРЕБУЮТ 399ДОЛАРОВ ЗА ПЕРЕСЫЛКУ ДХС ПОЧТОЙ

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

MY NO.9891989267 I WON $100000 U.S DOLLER . MY ADD.VILL. MALSHAKHAT P.O JORASHI(GANAI)ALMORA UTTARAKHAND INDIA.MY A/C NO.32060826664

SIR MY NO. 9891989267

SIR MY NO 9891989267

SIR MY NO. 9891989267

SIR MY NO 9891989267
Ikramuddin Send email

Oct 9, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

MY MOB.+919919693611 AND MY MOB HAS WON 700000.00 POUND BT STILL NOW MY MONEY NT LET ME PLZ GIVEN ME MY MONEY MY ADDRESS IS 404/375 UP COM POUND ASARFABAD JAJMAU KANPUR.

Oct 9, 2012

Pradeep Km. Gaur Send email

Sep 28, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

i have a msg that u won 5, 00, 000 GBP my mobile no. 8923807680.
name; pradeep kumar gaur
address: 5/139b jawahar nagar (chooharpur) aligarh pin code: 202001
phone no: 8923807680
age: 19
occupation: b.tech civil engg. student

Sep 28, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

i have a msg that u won 5, 00, 000 GBP my mobile no. 8923807680.
name; pradeep kumar gaur

Sep 18, 2012

T.M. Eagle Treasure United Kingdom, No.23 Bedford row,
High Holborn, Wcr1R4eb, England
TEL:+447010041347
Director Coca Cola Claim Department.
Dr. Jill Midkiff

COCA-COLA COMPANY UK (DISPATCH UNIT)

Dear Coca Cola Lucky Winner,

Thanks for your quick response about your funds Delivery, with response to your mail, Please be informed that your funds is ready for DISBURSEMENT. And the Name in our list of shipment is:( KAPIL)

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent his Name is MR.JOHN HARRY. you are to keep your information confidential From General Public and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact Him.

The Diplomatic Officer, MR.JOHN HARRY. will be Arriving in India 18-09-2012, you are to provide him a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY ANY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF) to enable him identify you before he will deliver your winning prize to you, Below is his flight information: Contact Email : j_harry2010@yahoo.com, you have to know your wining details off head immediately the officer arrive in the airport him will ask you to re-confirm your wining Serial No: CO/CAP/556543450906
Ref No: CO/lA: 2551256003/23.
PIN NUMBER: 0000-9999, those are your wining details, you must keep them confidential,

Departure Date /17/09/2012
Time: 10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)

Arrival Date /18/09/2012
Time: 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)

Your winning consignment contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize. (㸵0, 000.00 GBP.)
2.) Winning Certificate. (HARD COPY)
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility. (HARD COPY)
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.
5)Fund Release Order From Financial Service Authority(F.S.A)( UK)
Note: All courier charges has been dully paid over here in UK, while you will be responsible for any local charges, such as (AIRPORT CLEARANCE CHARGES )-(280 USD Dollar's ) Equivalent (Rs 15, 650 INR) to be incurred by the diplomat MR. JOHN HARRY. in delivering of your winning prize to you in your country.

Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations once again from all staff of Coca-Cola Company UK and feel free to call for more information's. .

ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT MAIL AND RESPOND FOR THE DEPARTURE OF THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT.

Kind Regards,
Mr Paul Williamson
(Event Manager)
Tel:+447014221729

颃OPYRIGHT 2011 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please
contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation

a

Sep 18, 2012

T.M. Eagle Treasure United Kingdom, No.23 Bedford row,
High Holborn, Wcr1R4eb, England
TEL:+447010041347
Director Coca Cola Claim Department.
Dr. Jill Midkiff

COCA-COLA COMPANY UK (DISPATCH UNIT)

Dear Coca Cola Lucky Winner,

Ref No: CO/lA: 2551256003/23.

Departure Date /17/09/2012
Time: 10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)

Arrival Date /18/09/2012
Time: 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)

Your winning consignment contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize. (㸵0, 000.00 GBP.)
2.) Winning Certificate. (HARD COPY)
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility. (HARD COPY)
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.
5)Fund Release Order From Financial Service Authority(F.S.A)( UK)

Kind Regards,
Mr Paul Williamson
(Event Manager)
Tel:+447014221729

a

Sep 3, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

sir, i received your sms i.e. my mobile no has won 500, 000.00gbp in 2012 cocacola company mobile draw.sir, it is true ?so my name is Kunal Mukund Bhosale age:18 years .mob.9860438580 addrs: ap. Borgaon tal. Malshiras dist: Solapur, Maharashtra.
please send my prize above addrs.
Kunalbhosale Send email

Sep 3, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

please send my prize above addrs.
Aqeel Shah Send email

Aug 25, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

I have racevied sms from (CCGB) Coca cola Deptt. where it says that your mobile number has won 750, 000.00 pounds in 2012 UK Coca cola prize award... to raceive ur prise send us ur details...

Regards!

contect # :- 00923335305848
Email # :- syedaqeel86@gmail.com
Aamir_shahzad1985@yahoo.com Send email

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

M.Naeem s/o Noor Muhammad received an Sms from your cite on 04/8/2012 about ongoing coca cola mobile draw please send my claim.

(YOUR MOBILE HAS WON YOU250, 000POUNDS IN 2012COCA-COLA UK INT'L MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE; SEND YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ID TO Ukdraw1@live.com)

Aamir_shahzad1985@yahoo.com Send email

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

M.Naeem s/o Noor Muhammad received an Sms from your cite on 14/8/2012 about ongoing coca cola mobile draw please send my claim.

Amir7208 Send email

Sports Equipment at Valentine Sports the online
UK sports equipment Shop. Buy Football Equipment,
Gym Fitness, Hula Hoops, School Sports Equipment
(http://www.valentinesports.co.uk)
Amir7208 Send email

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

M.Naeem s/o Noor Muhammad received an email on 04/8/2012 about ongoing coca cola mobile draw please send my claim.

M.Naeem

M.Naeem

Sports Equipment at Valentine Sports the online
UK sports equipment Shop. Buy Football Equipment,
Gym Fitness, Hula Hoops, School Sports Equipment
(http://www.valentinesports.co.uk)

efello.com - not received order
    I haven,t received my order which I gave last 1st...
    SSC - change of examination centre from chandrapur to mumbai
    sir please change my exam centre from chandrapur to mumbai...
    SRI RAM LOGISTICS - False promises and ECS harassment
    This is with reference, to false promises and Harassment...
    care@paytm.com - I didnt get my data pack of 155/-
    I have recharged my Bsnl no.8989938147 And the amount of....
    GTPL - not able to see the channels
    Dear, You are running like one of the SARKARI company...
    Drdo entry test form - Refund
    Dear sir i have some form is submetted...
    EBS PAYMENT GETWAY - Refund
    dera sir i have payment DRDO entry test...
    mr.stevenmark - loan offer
    Good day ladies and gentle men I am the Lord mr.stevenmark...
    UPSC - Lost my UPSC Preliminary Exam hall ticket
    I have lost my UPSC Preliminary exam hall ticket. Please...
    my family problem - try to attempt murder case
    sir, respectfully i beg to say you that my brother and my...