COCA-Coca.COCA- Cola Claims Department. AND

United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA-Coca.COCA- Cola Claims Department. AND

chandanmukherjee

Nov 8, 2016

I CHANDAN MUKHERJEE GS NO HAS WON 100000000 GBP CHANDAN MUKHERJEE 22/7/1981.COCA -COLA-07063034523 M CHANDAN MUKHERJEE PURULIA @GMAIL.COM

I CHANDAN MUKHERJEE GSM NO HAS WON 100000000 GBP IN COCACOLA I CLAIM TO YOU
Ripon Dores

Aug 31, 2016

I got a message of cocacola

Dear Concern/ Authority
I got a SMS from Coca-Cola claim VIA this Phone Number 01745465305 today (01/09/2016). The SMS details are as follows;
"Your mobile number has won £ 500,000 pounds from Coca-Cola Promo 2016 in UK, For claims send Name, Address, Phone number, age to Email-cocaclaim33@hotmail.com"
Regarding this, Please let me know;

1. Is it true/False or cheating?
2. Bearing this Cell number (01745465305) He/ She is your company authorized person?
3. cocaclaim33@hotmail.com is it your official mail address?

After your confirmation I will take the Bangladeshi Legal action against the person who sent the SMS to my mobile number.

Regarding,
Ripon Andrew Dores
Diplomatic Mission
Dhaka, Bangladesh
ashkaq

Feb 7, 2016

I got a message of cocacola caim department

I got a message of cocacola caim department that €500,000 is it true
crash1361

Sep 26, 2015

aguilar maria morales

This person sent me a message ,
Told me I won 500,000.00 from the COCA COLA CO.
She said she works for your company.she wants me to send 245.00 to get the paper work and delivery set up.
My name is David fields , I live in NC.
Is she trying to scam me or did I really win this prize?
Please let me know a.s.a.p. My email is
Davidfields1361@yahoo.com
You can also find me on facebook .
My phone number is
252-266-1157
Thank you for checking this out for me.
Daljeet sharma

Dec 28, 2014

your cmpny not paid my claim

my no winn bt your cmpny not paid my claim. my no 09816162383
polj

Aug 24, 2013

COCA COLA

С МЕНЯ ТРЕБУЮТ 399ДОЛАРОВ ЗА ПЕРЕСЫЛКУ ДХС ПОЧТОЙ

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

MY NO.9891989267 I WON $100000 U.S DOLLER . MY ADD.VILL. MALSHAKHAT P.O JORASHI(GANAI)ALMORA UTTARAKHAND INDIA.MY A/C NO.32060826664

SIR MY NO. 9891989267

SIR MY NO 9891989267

SIR MY NO. 9891989267

SIR MY NO 9891989267
Ikramuddin Send email

Oct 9, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

MY MOB.+919919693611 AND MY MOB HAS WON 700000.00 POUND BT STILL NOW MY MONEY NT LET ME PLZ GIVEN ME MY MONEY MY ADDRESS IS 404/375 UP COM POUND ASARFABAD JAJMAU KANPUR.

Oct 9, 2012

Pradeep Km. Gaur Send email

Sep 28, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

i have a msg that u won 5, 00, 000 GBP my mobile no. 8923807680.
name; pradeep kumar gaur
address: 5/139b jawahar nagar (chooharpur) aligarh pin code: 202001
phone no: 8923807680
age: 19
occupation: b.tech civil engg. student

Sep 28, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

i have a msg that u won 5, 00, 000 GBP my mobile no. 8923807680.
name; pradeep kumar gaur

Sep 18, 2012

T.M. Eagle Treasure United Kingdom, No.23 Bedford row,
High Holborn, Wcr1R4eb, England
TEL:+447010041347
Director Coca Cola Claim Department.
Dr. Jill Midkiff

COCA-COLA COMPANY UK (DISPATCH UNIT)

Dear Coca Cola Lucky Winner,

Thanks for your quick response about your funds Delivery, with response to your mail, Please be informed that your funds is ready for DISBURSEMENT. And the Name in our list of shipment is:( KAPIL)

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent his Name is MR.JOHN HARRY. you are to keep your information confidential From General Public and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact Him.

The Diplomatic Officer, MR.JOHN HARRY. will be Arriving in India 18-09-2012, you are to provide him a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY ANY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF) to enable him identify you before he will deliver your winning prize to you, Below is his flight information: Contact Email : j_harry2010@yahoo.com, you have to know your wining details off head immediately the officer arrive in the airport him will ask you to re-confirm your wining Serial No: CO/CAP/556543450906
Ref No: CO/lA: 2551256003/23.
PIN NUMBER: 0000-9999, those are your wining details, you must keep them confidential,

Departure Date /17/09/2012
Time: 10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)

Arrival Date /18/09/2012
Time: 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)

Your winning consignment contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize. (㸵0, 000.00 GBP.)
2.) Winning Certificate. (HARD COPY)
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility. (HARD COPY)
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.
5)Fund Release Order From Financial Service Authority(F.S.A)( UK)
Note: All courier charges has been dully paid over here in UK, while you will be responsible for any local charges, such as (AIRPORT CLEARANCE CHARGES )-(280 USD Dollar's ) Equivalent (Rs 15, 650 INR) to be incurred by the diplomat MR. JOHN HARRY. in delivering of your winning prize to you in your country.

Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations once again from all staff of Coca-Cola Company UK and feel free to call for more information's. .

ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT MAIL AND RESPOND FOR THE DEPARTURE OF THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT.

Kind Regards,
Mr Paul Williamson
(Event Manager)
Tel:+447014221729

颃OPYRIGHT 2011 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please
contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation

a

Sep 18, 2012

T.M. Eagle Treasure United Kingdom, No.23 Bedford row,
High Holborn, Wcr1R4eb, England
TEL:+447010041347
Director Coca Cola Claim Department.
Dr. Jill Midkiff

COCA-COLA COMPANY UK (DISPATCH UNIT)

Dear Coca Cola Lucky Winner,

Ref No: CO/lA: 2551256003/23.

Departure Date /17/09/2012
Time: 10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)

Arrival Date /18/09/2012
Time: 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)

Your winning consignment contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize. (㸵0, 000.00 GBP.)
2.) Winning Certificate. (HARD COPY)
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility. (HARD COPY)
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.
5)Fund Release Order From Financial Service Authority(F.S.A)( UK)

Kind Regards,
Mr Paul Williamson
(Event Manager)
Tel:+447014221729

a

Sep 3, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

sir, i received your sms i.e. my mobile no has won 500, 000.00gbp in 2012 cocacola company mobile draw.sir, it is true ?so my name is Kunal Mukund Bhosale age:18 years .mob.9860438580 addrs: ap. Borgaon tal. Malshiras dist: Solapur, Maharashtra.
please send my prize above addrs.
Kunalbhosale Send email

Sep 3, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

please send my prize above addrs.
Aqeel Shah Send email

Aug 25, 2012

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

I have racevied sms from (CCGB) Coca cola Deptt. where it says that your mobile number has won 750, 000.00 pounds in 2012 UK Coca cola prize award... to raceive ur prise send us ur details...

Regards!

contect # :- 00923335305848
Email # :- syedaqeel86@gmail.com
Aamir_shahzad1985@yahoo.com Send email

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

M.Naeem s/o Noor Muhammad received an Sms from your cite on 04/8/2012 about ongoing coca cola mobile draw please send my claim.

(YOUR MOBILE HAS WON YOU250, 000POUNDS IN 2012COCA-COLA UK INT'L MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE; SEND YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ID TO Ukdraw1@live.com)

Aamir_shahzad1985@yahoo.com Send email

I WON PRIZE 25000 GBP IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LUCKY DRAW

M.Naeem s/o Noor Muhammad received an Sms from your cite on 14/8/2012 about ongoing coca cola mobile draw please send my claim.

cotton caps - Not received
    Dear Concern, On 8th December 2016 from Mother care...
    Snapdeal and NUVOEX - Broken tv
    I have bought tv from snapdeal sub order id no.21247495236...
    IRCTC - REFUND NOT GIVEN
    Sir, i had booked my ticket as on date 18.11.2016 but...
    male escorts fraud - regarding fack taking money
    Dinesh sharma. He tell fack taking my money 13000 now...
    VYAPAM - signature & thumb correction
    Dear team mene 08-12-16 ko vyapam ki 2 vacancy ke liye...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - REGARDING MY DISABILITY PENSION
    Regarding disability pension Sir, I No 7127175 ex....
    aadhar card - aadhar card not received
    sir i updated my name details in aadhar card and until now...
    axix bank - Misscommunicatio and false commitment
    Hi A/c num 916020067404375 Harish kumar 9781858000
    paytm - Rs.40/- not yet recharged
    I recharged Airtel for Rs.40/- through paytm, but it still...
    Reliance Digital TV - RE: Overcharging and misbehaving
    Dear Vivek, Apologies! To assist you with your current...