Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

Pros1

Aug 20, 2014

Coca cola Grant

Please advise on the legitimacy of this coca-cola grant bonanza.
I received a text on my mobile from the address ''Good News''
it conveyed that I had won a total sum of $500,000.00 USD and was
advised to contact one Mr Lawrence Gary who is Coca-cola Grant/ Lottery Coordinator
on email: coke11@live.com.
My email address is: prosperchifuwe@gmail.com
haris.thebest@hotmail.com

Aug 5, 2014

Winning Prize

Dear sir I received a message on my mobile phone that I have won a cash prize of 1,000,000usd from the cocca-cola held in South Africa. My email address is haris.thebest@hotmail.com. I will be waiting to hear from you.
CHAMBERS W&D

May 16, 2014

BEWARE OF SCAM

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WIL PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
Amyola Xhalabile

May 8, 2014

Prize verification

I received the following email.So i wanted to know how true is this???Also is coca by any chance involved in this????

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Celebrates 125th Year Anniversary. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, the Promotion was Held on 1st of April, 2014 as Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Please ensure you fill the claim form below and provide your ticket Number correctly.

10. Ticket Number:

I……………………………………………DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

Mr. James Morgan
Tell:0745278280
Emprade

Apr 14, 2014

Hoax Mail

Coca cola has emerge your e-mail a Cash Prize of 750,000.00 your requirement listed; Name. mobile number. state and country.

Contact Details of the sender : claimsgroup@live.co.uk
CHAMBERS W&D

Mar 24, 2014

BEWARE OF SCAM

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WILL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
M Awais

Mar 19, 2014

Winning prize

hi sir i have got a message on my mobile on 7 march . please confirm me i had won $750000 . i do not know if it is true or not please tell me if you possible please send me a message on my e mail ; aloneeperson@yahoo.com or my mobile num is 03120049481
M Awais

Mar 19, 2014

winning prize

hi sir i have got a message on my mobile on 1 nov . please confirm me i had won $750000 . i do not know if it is true or not please tell me if you possibloe please send me a message on my e mail ; aloneeperson@yahoo.com my mobile num is 03120049481
gillani

Mar 16, 2014

lottrey award notifecation

i recived coca cola award prize wining notifecation frome coca cola compnay south africa tell me that it is fraud or real my email Zgillani555@yahoo.com
mariet

Feb 25, 2014

I recieved the following message,is it genuine?

COCA-COLA CLAIM CENTER,
GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Mobile Award. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, in the ongoing $44.4million Spring lottery charity bonanza for London's heritage Held on 4th of February, 2014. The Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Mrs Mary Naidoo
Tell:0730301403
WARNING!!!
Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully Transferred over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. You may also receive similar message from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca-Cola Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In Event that you receive any message similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly Contact us.
kgommuso

coca cola promtion

COCA-COLA CLAIM CENTER,
GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Mobile Award. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, in the ongoing $44.4million Spring lottery charity bonanza for London's heritage Held on 4th of  January, 2014. The Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Please ensure you fill the claim form below and  provide your ticket Number correctly.

Mrs Mary Naidoo
Tell:0730301403
WARNING!!!

> To: coke118@live.com
Latifo Elidio Campira

Jan 29, 2014

premio

Caro senhor, eu recebi uma mensagem em meu celular dizendo que ganhei USD 500,000 in C'Coke Bonanza held in SA, com respectivo numero da senha. Dizia ainda para contactar o Mr. Lawrence pelo e-mail que me foi enviado. Sera' mesmo verdade? Meu nome e' LATIFO ELIDIO CAMPIRA, Contacto: +258825417007, Mocambique, e-mail: latifo1208@yahoo.com.br.
Fico esperando pela vossa resposta. Bom trabalho!
larbi

Dec 15, 2013

Please contact me because I have not yet found the prize

hi sir i got a message on my mobile that i have won coca cola award promo 900000 usd. they send me message on this +353879061252 this number.and contect number is +27749950788.my name is muhammad junaid and my e mail is , larbi-01@hotmail.com. my number is +34632297497,and my adress is calle/gara n 16 arguineguin 35120 mogan las palmas spain

rost

Dec 4, 2013

rosberlyn@

si usted recibe un mensaje en su número de móvil de que as sido ganador de $900,000.00 USD por coca cola promo, cuidado es para robarle los datos de su tarjeta de debito mucha precaución
srbuhi

Dec 4, 2013

coca cola awards

hello. i have received sms on my phone saying that i have won 1.000.000.00 gbp. i do not know if it is true or not .if possibloe please send me a message to my e-mail musikyan.srbuhi93@mail.ru. thanks beforehand
Kevin Alex Boyle

Dec 1, 2013

CC Mobile Lottery - asking me for thousands!!

SOUTH AFRICA
COCA COLA MOBILE AWARD PRIZE REMITTANCE OFFICE,
GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA
Email:cocacolapromosa@webmail.co.za
website: http://vjartform.com/cokercola.co.za/
TEL: +27611814362

ATTENTION: COCA COLA REF NO:CCA4839,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and to once again congratulate you on your winning. We want to clarify that after a good scrutiny of your winning, you have been confirmed one of the lucky Winners of our Yearly COCA COLA Mobile Award which is co-sponsored by Honda Groups & Armani Designers.

Your details has been noted and i have successfully cleared you for payment. All authorities involved have certified payment of your Awards Claims amounting to $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) Your Mobile Number was selected through a computer random system of all mobile phone users worldwide. Further note that we did not just made a random ballot system, but as well bought the ticket which made you a winner of the above mentioned amount.

NOTE: The COCA COLA Mobile Lottery has discovere d a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends, lawyers and banks about their winning and also sharing their winning information. As a result of this, these people try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The COCA COLA GROUPS Mobile Lottery have lost millions of Pounds on this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the COCA COLA GROUPS Mobile Lottery will result to the Lottery office canceling that particular winning. You are hereby advise to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you can claim your prize,

To continue with this claims process you are required to complete the below claims information's form and send it back to this office immediately for processing.

You can also visit our official Coca Cola Promo Website for more info: http: //vjartform.com/cokercola.co.za/

COCA COLA CLAIMS INFORMATION
Mobile/cellular:
Fax:
Occupation:
E-mail:

Congratulations from me and members of COCA COLA Award team.
============================== ========================

Nov 24, 2013

muhammad junaid

Nov 21, 2013

winning prize

hi sir i got a message on my mobile that i have won coca cola award promo 900000 usd. they send me message on this +353879061252 this number.and contect number is +27749950788.my name is muhammad junaid and my e mail is , ibanali55@yahoo.com. my number is +34632317819,and my adress is c/nou de la rambla 154 peno2(barcelona,spain)
muhammad junaid

Nov 21, 2013

winning prize

hello sir,i receive a message on my mobile that i have won 900000 usd in coca cola award promo.they send me message from +353879061252 this number.and contect number is +27749950788.please confirm me.my name is (muhammad junaid) and my e mail is (ibanali55@yahoo.com )
Muvhimi

Nov 17, 2013

I won 1 million usd

I received an sms on my mobile phone that i won one million usd.
My reference number is CCA4839.
How true is that?
My email address is muvhimi@yahoo.com. Thanks
jahanzaib

Nov 7, 2013

prize money

i have meessage frrom cocacola company that i won 1million USD . is it
true

noise pollution - noise from industrial unit
    Dear Sir, We are residing at plot no.154, South street,...
    Road Safety Club Pvt. Ltd.,Chennai - Non refund of membership certificate for refund
    I am having a membership card name : RSC Silver CArd -...
    Misuse - lie or hoax from scare4me
    get a job and be nice son/daughter to your...
    Reliance - whatsapp - trying hard to deactivate whatsapp pack from last 4 days -...
    I have been trying to deactivate whatsapp pack from last 4...
    SBI Speed Post - SBI ATM CARD
    This is SPAM Site from Bihaar. Do not fall for this, nor...
    abc - lie
    a complete false accused by above user get a life and job
    help@uidai.gov.in - I Have Not Recived Aadhar Card
    SIR. I AM Rajualli Allauddin Mulani REAL DATE OF BIRTH...
    PARASRAMPURIA PLANTATIONS LTD - Parasrampuria Plantation Ltd. Done Fraud
    The same fraud has happened with me. No communications, No...
    LAVA MOBILE - lava iris fuel50
    Sir lava iris fuel 50 mobile contacts black and white plz...
    Airtel - postpaid bill recharge unsucessfull
    My order no. is 669729999 pending. Payment of 187 is...