Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

Zadie

Nov 2, 2016

Taste and no gas

Hi, i buy Coca-Cola products a lot and i get lemon twist cans that has nou gas in and the 440ml can yhat does not taste like coke at all and the small 330ml bottle that has no gas in. I have a small shop so i buy allot and my customers want there refunds or another cooldrink. What should i do.
azhariqbal

Oct 13, 2016

lottrey award notifecation

Sir i m from pakistan . About 05 days ago i received a msg from ur companay that u have min a prize of $ 500,000.00 . But till now i didn't receive any response from the company after claiming the winning amount . My e mail is iqbalazhar1991@yahoo.com
umer shafique

Aug 24, 2016

coca cola promo winner scheme

Sir i m from pakistan . About 20 days ago i received a msg from ur companay that u have min a prize of 500000 US$. But till now i didn't receive any response from the company after claiming the winning amount . My e mail is umershafiq9090@gmail.com
Madeeha

Jul 4, 2016

Coca-Cola Promo info for mobile reward
Dear sir, I am from Pakistan.l received a massage Your mobile have won 500,000.US$ So, I want to know it's true .If a true. then please inform me my gmail address is madeehasaqib67@gmail.com
Amjad BUTT

Jun 24, 2016

Coca-Cola Promo info for mobile reward

Dear sir, I am from Pakistan.l received a massage Your mobile have won 500,000.US$ So, I want to know it's true .If a true. then please inform me my gmail address .my gmail address is amjadbutt1010@gmail.com
M.Awais

Apr 20, 2016

i have no E-Mail in 72 Hour.plz snd me E-Mail....
saravanakumar9977

Apr 20, 2016

Winning Prize

i received a text saying i won 500,000 usd money from a coca cola promo. it led me to a site www.mobgifts.net. they also gave me a number to contct them on, +971507462275. please confirm if this is true. my email address is saravanakumar9977@gmail.com
valdezrandy23

Mar 13, 2016

mobile reward

i received a reward message from my phone that i am the lucky winner of $500000.00 of the Coca cola promo. They asked for my name, address, email and mobile number and i fill it and send this trough email. I wonder why, if this is true or scam. Please help me.
my email address valdezrandy23@yahoo.com
cecilia6

Jan 18, 2016

delivery

I had put in a order on Tuesday 12-01-2016 and they say they are gonna deliver it on Friday buts it's new week and I'm still waiting my order number is 135506
am1nas

Nov 3, 2015

jackpot winner £1000,000,00

I have received an email via my phone by a Mr Moss Frank telling me I won 1 million pounds in the Coca Cola Lottery approved by First National Bank in South Africa. I am concerned on how they got my information and secondly what game are playing at or is it genuine.
Doubt it very much
They should be investigated
faisal2015

Jul 20, 2015

Faisal

i am from Pakistan, i received e-mail for south africa coca cola company i am a winner of $750,000,00 American dollars. i want to know if its genuine or not.

my email address is faisalent@outlook.com
lexi

Jul 8, 2015

Prize

i received a text saying i won money from a coca cola promo. it led me to a site www.mobgifts.net . they also gave me a number to contct them on, 22740385074. please confirm if this is true. my email address is lexi-angel@hotmail.com
arifahmed

Apr 5, 2015

coca cola promo ( winning prize)

Sir i receive this message on my mobile (Your Mobile# have won 1Million USD in CocaCola Promo. To Claim, login to www.claim-coke.net Click CLAIM, enter ref#:CCA4839 follow instruction TEL:+27740385074) Full Names:
Residential Address:
Mobile Number:
Occupation:
Age:
ID Number:
Email Address:
Mode of Payment:
I am send this information then i receive this.
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 6:43 am

NOTE: Your claims details have been received. We will have our claims agent contact you via E-MAIL as soon as your claims is verified. If you opt for the Bank Card or Draft/Cheque Mode of receiving your prize, endeavor to provide valid residential or office address where your winning prize will be delivered
We advise all winners to provide valid email address, Check your Inbox/Spam folder for our email and if
5 days later i receive this email on my email add,LOBAL MOBILE NUMBER PROMOTIONS

9 Junction Avenue
Parktown 2193
Johannesburg
Gauteng

Attention: Arif Ahmed

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to once again congratulate you on your victory. We want to clarify that after a good scrutiny of your winning, you have been confirmed one of the lucky Winners of our Yearly COCA COLA MOBILE PROMO in JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA which is co-sponsored by Honda Groups & Armani Designers.

Your claims details which was received have been verified and we have successfully cleared you for payment. All authorities involved have certified payment of your Claims amounting to $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars).

Your Mobile Number was selected through a computer random system of cell numbers extracted from different mobile telecommunication companies worldwide. Further note that we did not just made a random ballot system, but as well bought the ticket which made you a winner of the above mentioned amount.

NOTE: The COCA COLA PROMO has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends, lawyers and banks about their winning and also sharing their winning information. As a result of this, these people try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners.
The COCA COLA GROUPS have lost millions of Dollars on this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the COCA COLA GROUPS will result to the Lottery office canceling that particular winning. You are hereby advise to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you can claim your prize.

Your mode of receiving your prize has been noted and a Cheque have been issued in your name and it is ready for delivery.

You are required to contact MR HARRY BRUMA of Global Logistics Freight Services (Our Affiliated Delivery Company) for delivery costs and shipment of your parcel.

Contact Details:
Global Logistics Freight Services
Contact Person: MR HARRY BRUMA (International Delivery Co-ordinator)
MR HARRY BRUMA'S E-mail: dispatch@glfswww.com
Tel: +27611336677

It is very important that you contact the courier company via E-mail (dispatch@glfswww.com) and send the following:

Your Full Names:
Complete Delivery Address:
Mobile Number:
Ref#:

Note: Confirm and Send your Complete Correct delivery address (House,noA/482 Hanifabad sec no 10, Orangi town karachi pakistan) to the courier company. Use your winning Ref#: as the subject of your email to enable MR. HARRY to respond in a timely manner.

It is very important that you keep me posted on proceedings with the courier company.

Congratulations once again on your lottery victory we hope you can invest the money wisely and affect the lives of people positively by creating job opportunities.

Gregory Botha
namushi

Mar 27, 2015

Coke Lite award, Coca Cola Head Office

I won 500,000.00 USD
I received an sms on my mobile phone that i have successfully won 500,000.00 USD in Coke-Lite Award.
My reference number is 7PW1124.
How true is that?
My email address is namushinathaniel@yahoo.com.

I was given the contact numbers for the Lottery Cordinator, Mr . Lawrence Gray is +Tell: +27762380465 and his email:coke011@live.com. I was also given the contact numbers for the Account Officer,Mr. Kenneth Nana who works for Reserve Bank of South Africa and His contacts are below .

Mr Kenneth Nana
(Credit Manager)
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
International Banking Unit,

Reserve Bank of South Africa.

Please advise me if this is true
Mudassar Dawood

Mar 17, 2015

WON THE PRIZE

Hello sir I have received a message at my mobile that I won the 500000USD$ IN THE lucky draw of cokeaward promo from this no# 00353868070117 and they send me another message from00353857784344 & mailed me a certificate of my winning amount from promo@cokeaward.com.Then I have another email from info@glsfwww.com & they asked me for paid the shipment charges 500$ USD for delivered the winning check. The coreiar company show his name by GLFS & coordinator show his name by Harry Bruma.I want to know that is it true or fake. Please tell me about it Thanks.my mail address is (alsaadprinters@yahoo.com).My name is Mudassar Dawood. Thanks.

WON THE PRIZE

Ziyod

Mar 5, 2015

Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

I ve recieved a massage from Coca Cola Promo that i won 500.000 pounds. i haven't taken my grant yet. is this real comptition. how can i get the prize. please send me a massage by email " ziyo_2226@mail.ru".
RMZ

Mar 2, 2015

CCA4839

Dear sir/ madam,
A lot of people have written and complained about these lotteries but I have not seen any thing like guidance to the consumers from your part. Is it that these things are real or you too are part of the fraud people are talking about? would you kindly make things clear for your customers?
RMZ
Whiley

Dec 3, 2014

Coca-cola grant scam

Hi everyone im Whiley, I received a text from coca-cola a few days ago saying that I won 1,500,000 USD grant,
I wanted to know how these people got my personal phone number and what utter bull-shit purpose they
had in their minds when they contacted me, so I played along and sent a code via email to this hotmail account,
which brought me to this poorly made Coca-cola website with buttons that had no pages/links attached when you pressed them,
today I received a crappy certificate to confirm the winnings! This is complete crap, I did not enter any such
competition and I am pissed off that these people have my details, and from SA, a place that I have never been
before, I do not know what these scam artists true intentions were when they contacted me and I do not want to
know, I have reported the email, the phone number and the website to the police and I hope the scum bags get thrown
away for praying on the vulnerable, gullible people who's only crime is that they have hope for a better life in the future.
Email: ghwhiley@hotmail.com
Pros1

Aug 20, 2014

Coca cola Grant

Please advise on the legitimacy of this coca-cola grant bonanza.
I received a text on my mobile from the address ''Good News''
it conveyed that I had won a total sum of $500,000.00 USD and was
advised to contact one Mr Lawrence Gary who is Coca-cola Grant/ Lottery Coordinator
on email: coke11@live.com.
My email address is: prosperchifuwe@gmail.com
haris.thebest@hotmail.com

Aug 5, 2014

Winning Prize

Dear sir I received a message on my mobile phone that I have won a cash prize of 1,000,000usd from the cocca-cola held in South Africa. My email address is haris.thebest@hotmail.com. I will be waiting to hear from you.
CHAMBERS W&D

May 16, 2014

BEWARE OF SCAM

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WIL PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
Amyola Xhalabile

May 8, 2014

Prize verification

I received the following email.So i wanted to know how true is this???Also is coca by any chance involved in this????

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Celebrates 125th Year Anniversary. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, the Promotion was Held on 1st of April, 2014 as Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Please ensure you fill the claim form below and provide your ticket Number correctly.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
7. Amount Won:
8. Age:
9. Nationality:
10. Ticket Number:

I……………………………………………DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

Congratulations!!!! Congratulations!!!Congratulations

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Morgan
Tell:0745278280
e-MAIL:coke118@live.com
COCA COLA AWARD/LOTTERY COORDINATOR.
Emprade

Apr 14, 2014

Hoax Mail

Coca cola has emerge your e-mail a Cash Prize of 750,000.00 your requirement listed; Name. mobile number. state and country.

Contact Details of the sender : claimsgroup@live.co.uk
CHAMBERS W&D

Mar 24, 2014

BEWARE OF SCAM

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WILL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
M Awais

Mar 19, 2014

Winning prize

hi sir i have got a message on my mobile on 7 march . please confirm me i had won $750000 . i do not know if it is true or not please tell me if you possible please send me a message on my e mail ; aloneeperson@yahoo.com or my mobile num is 03120049481

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...