Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

faisal2015

Jul 20, 2015

Faisal

i am from Pakistan, i received e-mail for south africa coca cola company i am a winner of $750,000,00 American dollars. i want to know if its genuine or not.

my email address is faisalent@outlook.com
lexi

Jul 8, 2015

Prize

i received a text saying i won money from a coca cola promo. it led me to a site www.mobgifts.net . they also gave me a number to contct them on, 22740385074. please confirm if this is true. my email address is lexi-angel@hotmail.com
arifahmed

Apr 5, 2015

coca cola promo ( winning prize)

Sir i receive this message on my mobile (Your Mobile# have won 1Million USD in CocaCola Promo. To Claim, login to www.claim-coke.net Click CLAIM, enter ref#:CCA4839 follow instruction TEL:+27740385074) Full Names:
Residential Address:
Mobile Number:
Occupation:
Age:
ID Number:
Email Address:
Mode of Payment:
I am send this information then i receive this.
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 6:43 am

NOTE: Your claims details have been received. We will have our claims agent contact you via E-MAIL as soon as your claims is verified. If you opt for the Bank Card or Draft/Cheque Mode of receiving your prize, endeavor to provide valid residential or office address where your winning prize will be delivered
We advise all winners to provide valid email address, Check your Inbox/Spam folder for our email and if
5 days later i receive this email on my email add,LOBAL MOBILE NUMBER PROMOTIONS

9 Junction Avenue
Parktown 2193
Johannesburg
Gauteng

Attention: Arif Ahmed

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to once again congratulate you on your victory. We want to clarify that after a good scrutiny of your winning, you have been confirmed one of the lucky Winners of our Yearly COCA COLA MOBILE PROMO in JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA which is co-sponsored by Honda Groups & Armani Designers.

Your claims details which was received have been verified and we have successfully cleared you for payment. All authorities involved have certified payment of your Claims amounting to $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars).

Your Mobile Number was selected through a computer random system of cell numbers extracted from different mobile telecommunication companies worldwide. Further note that we did not just made a random ballot system, but as well bought the ticket which made you a winner of the above mentioned amount.

NOTE: The COCA COLA PROMO has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends, lawyers and banks about their winning and also sharing their winning information. As a result of this, these people try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners.
The COCA COLA GROUPS have lost millions of Dollars on this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the COCA COLA GROUPS will result to the Lottery office canceling that particular winning. You are hereby advise to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you can claim your prize.

Your mode of receiving your prize has been noted and a Cheque have been issued in your name and it is ready for delivery.

You are required to contact MR HARRY BRUMA of Global Logistics Freight Services (Our Affiliated Delivery Company) for delivery costs and shipment of your parcel.

Contact Details:
Global Logistics Freight Services
Contact Person: MR HARRY BRUMA (International Delivery Co-ordinator)
MR HARRY BRUMA'S E-mail: dispatch@glfswww.com
Tel: +27611336677

It is very important that you contact the courier company via E-mail (dispatch@glfswww.com) and send the following:

Your Full Names:
Complete Delivery Address:
Mobile Number:
Ref#:

Note: Confirm and Send your Complete Correct delivery address (House,noA/482 Hanifabad sec no 10, Orangi town karachi pakistan) to the courier company. Use your winning Ref#: as the subject of your email to enable MR. HARRY to respond in a timely manner.

It is very important that you keep me posted on proceedings with the courier company.

Congratulations once again on your lottery victory we hope you can invest the money wisely and affect the lives of people positively by creating job opportunities.

Gregory Botha
namushi

Mar 27, 2015

Coke Lite award, Coca Cola Head Office

I won 500,000.00 USD
I received an sms on my mobile phone that i have successfully won 500,000.00 USD in Coke-Lite Award.
My reference number is 7PW1124.
How true is that?
My email address is namushinathaniel@yahoo.com.

I was given the contact numbers for the Lottery Cordinator, Mr . Lawrence Gray is +Tell: +27762380465 and his email:coke011@live.com. I was also given the contact numbers for the Account Officer,Mr. Kenneth Nana who works for Reserve Bank of South Africa and His contacts are below .

Mr Kenneth Nana
(Credit Manager)
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
International Banking Unit,

Reserve Bank of South Africa.

Please advise me if this is true
Mudassar Dawood

Mar 17, 2015

WON THE PRIZE

Hello sir I have received a message at my mobile that I won the 500000USD$ IN THE lucky draw of cokeaward promo from this no# 00353868070117 and they send me another message from00353857784344 & mailed me a certificate of my winning amount from promo@cokeaward.com.Then I have another email from info@glsfwww.com & they asked me for paid the shipment charges 500$ USD for delivered the winning check. The coreiar company show his name by GLFS & coordinator show his name by Harry Bruma.I want to know that is it true or fake. Please tell me about it Thanks.my mail address is (alsaadprinters@yahoo.com).My name is Mudassar Dawood. Thanks.

WON THE PRIZE

Ziyod

Mar 5, 2015

Coca-Cola Company of South Africa

I ve recieved a massage from Coca Cola Promo that i won 500.000 pounds. i haven't taken my grant yet. is this real comptition. how can i get the prize. please send me a massage by email " ziyo_2226@mail.ru".
RMZ

Mar 2, 2015

CCA4839

Dear sir/ madam,
A lot of people have written and complained about these lotteries but I have not seen any thing like guidance to the consumers from your part. Is it that these things are real or you too are part of the fraud people are talking about? would you kindly make things clear for your customers?
RMZ
Whiley

Dec 3, 2014

Coca-cola grant scam

Hi everyone im Whiley, I received a text from coca-cola a few days ago saying that I won 1,500,000 USD grant,
I wanted to know how these people got my personal phone number and what utter bull-shit purpose they
had in their minds when they contacted me, so I played along and sent a code via email to this hotmail account,
which brought me to this poorly made Coca-cola website with buttons that had no pages/links attached when you pressed them,
today I received a crappy certificate to confirm the winnings! This is complete crap, I did not enter any such
competition and I am pissed off that these people have my details, and from SA, a place that I have never been
before, I do not know what these scam artists true intentions were when they contacted me and I do not want to
know, I have reported the email, the phone number and the website to the police and I hope the scum bags get thrown
away for praying on the vulnerable, gullible people who's only crime is that they have hope for a better life in the future.
Email: ghwhiley@hotmail.com
Pros1

Aug 20, 2014

Coca cola Grant

Please advise on the legitimacy of this coca-cola grant bonanza.
I received a text on my mobile from the address ''Good News''
it conveyed that I had won a total sum of $500,000.00 USD and was
advised to contact one Mr Lawrence Gary who is Coca-cola Grant/ Lottery Coordinator
on email: coke11@live.com.
My email address is: prosperchifuwe@gmail.com
haris.thebest@hotmail.com

Aug 5, 2014

Winning Prize

Dear sir I received a message on my mobile phone that I have won a cash prize of 1,000,000usd from the cocca-cola held in South Africa. My email address is haris.thebest@hotmail.com. I will be waiting to hear from you.
CHAMBERS W&D

May 16, 2014

BEWARE OF SCAM

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WIL PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
Amyola Xhalabile

May 8, 2014

Prize verification

I received the following email.So i wanted to know how true is this???Also is coca by any chance involved in this????

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Celebrates 125th Year Anniversary. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, the Promotion was Held on 1st of April, 2014 as Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Please ensure you fill the claim form below and provide your ticket Number correctly.

10. Ticket Number:

I……………………………………………DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

Mr. James Morgan
Tell:0745278280
Emprade

Apr 14, 2014

Hoax Mail

Coca cola has emerge your e-mail a Cash Prize of 750,000.00 your requirement listed; Name. mobile number. state and country.

Contact Details of the sender : claimsgroup@live.co.uk
CHAMBERS W&D

Mar 24, 2014

BEWARE OF SCAM

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WILL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
M Awais

Mar 19, 2014

Winning prize

hi sir i have got a message on my mobile on 7 march . please confirm me i had won $750000 . i do not know if it is true or not please tell me if you possible please send me a message on my e mail ; aloneeperson@yahoo.com or my mobile num is 03120049481
M Awais

Mar 19, 2014

winning prize

hi sir i have got a message on my mobile on 1 nov . please confirm me i had won $750000 . i do not know if it is true or not please tell me if you possibloe please send me a message on my e mail ; aloneeperson@yahoo.com my mobile num is 03120049481
gillani

Mar 16, 2014

lottrey award notifecation

i recived coca cola award prize wining notifecation frome coca cola compnay south africa tell me that it is fraud or real my email Zgillani555@yahoo.com
mariet

Feb 25, 2014

I recieved the following message,is it genuine?

COCA-COLA CLAIM CENTER,
GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Mobile Award. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, in the ongoing $44.4million Spring lottery charity bonanza for London's heritage Held on 4th of February, 2014. The Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Mrs Mary Naidoo
Tell:0730301403
WARNING!!!
Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully Transferred over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. You may also receive similar message from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca-Cola Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In Event that you receive any message similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly Contact us.
kgommuso

coca cola promtion

COCA-COLA CLAIM CENTER,
GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Beneficiary,
We wish to congratulate you as one of the winners in the Coca-Cola Mobile Award. You Mobile number was luckily selected by the Coca-cola Service provider which qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount, in the ongoing $44.4million Spring lottery charity bonanza for London's heritage Held on 4th of  January, 2014. The Coca-Cola Lottery funds gives grants to sustain and transform individual lives all over the globe for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse heritage to change live s in every part.

Please ensure you fill the claim form below and  provide your ticket Number correctly.

Mrs Mary Naidoo
Tell:0730301403
WARNING!!!

> To: coke118@live.com
Latifo Elidio Campira

Jan 29, 2014

premio

Caro senhor, eu recebi uma mensagem em meu celular dizendo que ganhei USD 500,000 in C'Coke Bonanza held in SA, com respectivo numero da senha. Dizia ainda para contactar o Mr. Lawrence pelo e-mail que me foi enviado. Sera' mesmo verdade? Meu nome e' LATIFO ELIDIO CAMPIRA, Contacto: +258825417007, Mocambique, e-mail: latifo1208@yahoo.com.br.
Fico esperando pela vossa resposta. Bom trabalho!
larbi

Dec 15, 2013

Please contact me because I have not yet found the prize

hi sir i got a message on my mobile that i have won coca cola award promo 900000 usd. they send me message on this +353879061252 this number.and contect number is +27749950788.my name is muhammad junaid and my e mail is , larbi-01@hotmail.com. my number is +34632297497,and my adress is calle/gara n 16 arguineguin 35120 mogan las palmas spain

Please contact me because I have not yet found the prize
rost

Dec 4, 2013

rosberlyn@

si usted recibe un mensaje en su número de móvil de que as sido ganador de $900,000.00 USD por coca cola promo, cuidado es para robarle los datos de su tarjeta de debito mucha precaución
srbuhi

Dec 4, 2013

coca cola awards

hello. i have received sms on my phone saying that i have won 1.000.000.00 gbp. i do not know if it is true or not .if possibloe please send me a message to my e-mail musikyan.srbuhi93@mail.ru. thanks beforehand
Kevin Alex Boyle

Dec 1, 2013

CC Mobile Lottery - asking me for thousands!!

SOUTH AFRICA
COCA COLA MOBILE AWARD PRIZE REMITTANCE OFFICE,
GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA
Email:cocacolapromosa@webmail.co.za
website: http://vjartform.com/cokercola.co.za/
TEL: +27611814362

ATTENTION: COCA COLA REF NO:CCA4839,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and to once again congratulate you on your winning. We want to clarify that after a good scrutiny of your winning, you have been confirmed one of the lucky Winners of our Yearly COCA COLA Mobile Award which is co-sponsored by Honda Groups & Armani Designers.

Your details has been noted and i have successfully cleared you for payment. All authorities involved have certified payment of your Awards Claims amounting to $1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) Your Mobile Number was selected through a computer random system of all mobile phone users worldwide. Further note that we did not just made a random ballot system, but as well bought the ticket which made you a winner of the above mentioned amount.

NOTE: The COCA COLA Mobile Lottery has discovere d a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends, lawyers and banks about their winning and also sharing their winning information. As a result of this, these people try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The COCA COLA GROUPS Mobile Lottery have lost millions of Pounds on this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the COCA COLA GROUPS Mobile Lottery will result to the Lottery office canceling that particular winning. You are hereby advise to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you can claim your prize,

To continue with this claims process you are required to complete the below claims information's form and send it back to this office immediately for processing.

You can also visit our official Coca Cola Promo Website for more info: http: //vjartform.com/cokercola.co.za/

COCA COLA CLAIMS INFORMATION
Mobile/cellular:
Fax:
Occupation:
E-mail:

Congratulations from me and members of COCA COLA Award team.
============================== ========================
Simon Christopher
Claims officer
Email:cocacolapromosa@webmail.co.za
website: http://vjartform.com/cokercola.co.za/
TEL: +27611814362
COCA COLA Award paying office South Africa

scholarship - Scholarship Not received 2014-2015
    Sir hame scholarship nahi mil pai hai hamne saari jankari...
    BMC, Mumbai - mosquito
    Dear sir, I am a resident of charkop sector 7, near...
    Mosquito - mosquito
    Dear sir, I am a resident of charkop sector 7, near...
    Aircel - REFUNDED MONEY
    Hi My name is Madhav My phone no.8796144896 Thank you...
    sun tv serial - suntv serial complaints
    Pl stop telecasting Azahi serial that is absurd to the...
    nasscom - FALSE ALLEGATION AND REJECT TO GIVE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE...
    False allegation after leaving the company. Company...
    Motorola G2 - Mobile hanging complaint and software problem..
    17 July ko moto g2 phone liya uske do din baad function...
    JAIPUR MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - not taking any action against sick animal
    there was a pregnant cow near by my house to deliver a...