Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

kijay

Aug 26, 2015

coco cola online promotion is fake ya true

Coco cola online promotion is true aur fake....I got a email frm coco. Coal....I want to paid 19000 rupees after that they paying 51534600 rupees ......sir what to do
HEAD OFFICE: Prize Redemption
Center-1-Queen,Caroline Street Hammer
smith, LondonW6 9HQ, United Kingdom.Tel:
+447010040224-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention:Mr.Jayprakash Irpache
We are writing to inform you that a resolution
has been made and decision has been taken by
the authorities of UK Lottery Board of
Directors due to the laws & policies imposed
on monetary transaction by the UK
Government to checkmate movement, sources
of Finances subjecting it to scrutiny and
making sure they are free from Terrorism,
Money laundry & related financial offenses as
ruled in the World Court. Having considered all
possible measures to convey your cash prize,
we resolve to UK a special delivery courier
company under UK Diplomatic. We have made
all necessary arrangement to deliver your
winning prize directly to your country for free
home delivery.
The delivery of your prize is currently on
process the way as it is passing through the UK
Diplomatic. We realize recently that such
procedures have been adopted on your
consignment leaving UK to Asia. Let it be
known to you that all taxes has been paid,
Therefore you will only be required to pay for
the Clearing charges, the custom duties in
INDIA once the Diplomat arrives INDIA before
he proceed to your house.We are obliged to
inform you that your prize fund has been
programmed & packaged through the GLOBAL
EXPRESS COURIER DIPLOMATIC, to be delivered
to your door step in INDIA, the Promotion
Organization and our Bank are in together to
packaged your fund as a consignment to be
delivered to you in your country where you
should be called upon the arrival of the
Diplomat.Please ensure that you co-operate
with him and follow his instructions and
directives to avoid any delay in handing over
your cash award prize to you as he has a little
time to spend in INDIA. Please make the
clearance available to him immediately
Ali Hasan

Aug 10, 2015

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS

Today I have received a call from delhi a man said he is mrs kimlalmuon and he is atdelhi international airport and he said he have my prize and he demanded me 23,850 INR but I thought he is fraud then I will say sir please you will pay that amount to the officer and then I'll give you that amount so he cut the call
pounraj

Jul 29, 2015

the coca cola lottery promotion is true or fake. Please tel me sir

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO= cocacoladrawukbonus@hotmail.com

10. Bank Name:
11. Account Number:
12. Bank Address:

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO= cocacoladrawukbonus@hotmail.com
CONGRATUNATION ONCE AGAIN ON BEHALF OF COCA-COLA COMPANY!!

Yours Faithfully

My Name : Manoranjan Boro
Winning Number: 9678688937
My E-mail id : Mrmanoboro@gmail.com

COCACOLA

I am Manoranjan i from Assam. I have recieved a mail from cocacola. I am the winner of their annual lottery. The winning amount is more9 crore 80 lakh and a iphon 6 mobile
set.

10. Bank Name:
11. Account Number:
12. Bank Address:

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO= cocacoladrawukbonus@hotmail.com
CONGRATUNATION ONCE AGAIN ON BEHALF OF COCA-COLA COMPANY!!

Yours Faithfully
Dr. Terry Cole.
Tel: 007014217251 / +447014217251
a7a8m6i0r

May 5, 2015

claim

Today I have received a call from Bombay a man said he is Williams jack and he is at Bombay international airport and he said he have my prize and he demanded me 18,700 INR but I thought he is fraud then I will say sir please you will pay that amount to the officer and then I'll give you that amount so he cut the call
harry15

Mar 6, 2015

i got an e- mail from coca cola company

sir,i got a mail from coca cola online promotion that i win 9 crores INR in lottery and i send my details in response .so,i want to confirm that it is true or false and is there any problem will occur from the information that i send to them and you also tell me that this lottery is true or false?
Rashid mp

Feb 7, 2015

cocacola

I am Rashid from kerala. I have recieved a mail from cocacola. I am the winner of their annual lottery. The winning amount is more 3 crore and a Nokia lumia 925 mobile. Finally they asked to pay 10000 for custom. I think they are basically frauds. A man who say he is coming from cocacola and he is continue calling me and he asked to pay the amount.
rovan sathish

PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom,

Dear Lucky winner:sathish

REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:O2-05OPR442-RSPT

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the winners selected in the Lottery Promotions We are proud to inform you that, Your certified winning parcel containing a cheque of £500,000.00 great British pounds , a prize winning certificate and some other documents has been registered with this company which is to be delivered to your residence as instructed by .(COCA COLA LOTTERY UK).

In respect of your fund, we wish to inform you that COCA COLA board of directors has approved the delivery of your winning prize of £500,000.00 great British pounds that was deposited in our company here in London by COCA COLA corporation lottery board to be delivered in your home address in your country by our delivery officer diploma,MR JOHN STEPHEN .

We are pleased to inform you that a demand draft of one million u.s dollar has been issued in regards to your name and will be dispatched to your designated home address within the next 48 hours. By our delivery officer Diploma MR JOHN STEPHEN . , He will be arriving in your country India on the 23/12/2014 you are required to provide a scan copy of your identity card that is acceptable in your country, that will enable our delivery officer verify you as the rightful owner of the cheque.

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Coca Cola Winning Prize £500,000.00 great British pounds

2.)Official Winning Certificate.

3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.

4.)Documents covering source of winnings.
5.)Attach is the Diplomat ID.
6.) Diplomat email ID:diplomatjohnstephen@yahoo.com

Departure Date /Time: 22/12/ 2014 -10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME

Arrival Date /Time: 23/12/2014 - 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME) AT

Note: All courier charges has been dully paid over here in UK while you will be responsible for any local charges to be incurred by the diplomat in delivering your winning prize to you in your country..

Please be warned: you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcels on their behalf due to security reasons.

COCA COLA company parcel delivery has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the COCA COLA Board delivery service of rates, hence COCA COLA Board parcel deliveries has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basic

Thank once again congratulation.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to provide you the best of our quality service, Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you As Soon As Possible.

Congratulations once again.

CONFIRMATION CALL LINE:(Tel: +447010087098)

Dr. Ferguson Andrew .
Tel: +447010087098

Director of Claims and Payment.
London -United Kingdom

JOHN-STEPHEN-ID-PROOF.jpg
237K View Downl
Vicky Yuvraj

Dec 4, 2014

same problem

(cocacoladplc@live.co.uk) Sir this email is send me a information then i am winning a prize same amount is this true and my
email is (vicky.therockdj82@gmail.com) please send me confirmation message sir is this true or false.
ravi7

Dec 2, 2014

dint got my winning prize money

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds AND ONE SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 AND ONE 51 INCHES TV ) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying
These are your identification number :

6. Country:

8. Mobile Number:

9.Winning Email:

MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS E-MAIL: cocacoladplc@live.co.uk

Past Winners from Our Coca Cola Company Promotion Lottery 2013.
Mr. Sangeev Kumar from India
dear sir ,
this email is true ya fake . please tell
Pushti

Nov 24, 2014

Fraud Emails

Look at the fraud mails I keep on receiving from UK while sitting in India !

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the END

OF THE YEAR 2014 HEWLETT PACKARD HP COMPANY Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized

by HP company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through

These are your identification numbers:

Ticket Number: 011425896/2014

Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(hppro_people@hotmail.com)

1. Full Name: …….

7. Occupation: ………………

8. Sex: ……………………………

9. Age……………………….

10. Email…………………..

MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL (hppro_people@hotmail.com)

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our Foreign Service manager immediately via email.

UK NAME: Rev. Dr. MARTINS

Foreign Service Manager

HP Lottery (Pty) Ltd.

Tel: +447010042434

Email: hppro_people@hotmail.com

Want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor In the Society When HP COMPANY Makes You

a Beneficiary Of their World Of Wealth.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. HARISH POTEL

For the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

HP COMPANY Lottery Company
saroar

Nov 21, 2014

VERIFICATION DEPT

i got an email from
Zimmer, Tyler J. (MU-Student) <tjz35b@mail.missouri.edu>

he informed me about coca-cola-lottery-promotion-united-kingdom. This mail says i'm a winner. is it fake? or real?
saroar

Nov 21, 2014

VERIFICATION DEPT

i also got an email about those. is it fake?
tell me.
remala

Nov 20, 2014

i got the message that i won the lottery from cococola is that tru or not

THE COCA COLA COMPANY

PROMOTION /PRIZE AWARD COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON. SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

GREETINGS, FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY PROMO UK LUCKY DRAW

My Name is Dr. Desmond Harry am the Coca-Cola Company Coordinator assigned to winners We are happy to inform you of the result concluded annual final draws held by the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your Mobile Number was among the 10 Lucky winners sweepstakes.Your mobile number won the sum of £1,000,000.00.GBP (One Million British Pounds Sterling) with Two mobile phones (iPhone 4s and iPhone 5s) and ( One HP Laptop) in the ongoing the Coca-Cola Company Lucky Draw Promotion. In line with commemorating event marking of our anniversary.

The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world's most valuable brand, our Company's portfolio features 15 billion dollar brands.Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy Coca-Cola drinks at a rate of 1.8 billion servings a day.

The Coca-Cola Company in London is the leading manufacturer of high-quality non-alcoholic drinks and one is one of the largest UK foreign investors, who has invested over $3 billion into the UK economy. The Coca-Cola drinks produced in 16 innovative factories.

The Coca-Cola Company in London unites the Coca-Cola Company and the Coca-Cola Hellenic bottler-partner and provides workplaces for more than 15,000 highly skilled professionals. The Coca-Cola Company is honored to be a Presenting Partner.
We rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (sixteen million Great British pounds)for our anniversary draws. All participants were select through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers and 30,000,000 individual mobile number from 45 mobile networks from Australia,New Zealand,North America,Africa,India and other Asian countries. as part of the international promotions program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (IAGR).

However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile Number contacts were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized Mobile Number contacts machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over (45) Mobile Number contact drawn from all the continents of the world.

The results were released on the 18th of November, 2014 and your Mobile Number was attached to REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER: O2-05OPR442-RSPT AND BATCH NUMBER: 74/44319/JPMM The online draws was conducted by a random selection of Mobile Numbers.

In order to claim your £1,000,000.00 POUNDS prize winning, which has been deposited with a registered UK bank. However, you have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion Coordinator of the Coca-Cola Company for verification.

Please you are advice  to complete the form and send it immediately to our
E-mail for prompt collection of your fund from the designated.

FILL OUT VERIFICATION FORM / DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY ONLY:

(8)ZIP CODE:_641020_____
(9)COUNTRY: __India____
  (10)OCCUPATION: _worker____
  (11)E-MAIL ADDRESS:__nvbrfamily@gmail.com_____
(12)SCANNED COPY OF IDENTITY PROOF(MANDATORY)
  (13)SCANNED COPY OF ADDRESS PROOF(MANDATORY)

Dr. Desmond Harry (Online Coordinator ) the Coca-Cola Company For Further Clarifications Contact:
Tel: +44 701 424 5356 ,

Muhtar Kent Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer: The Coca-Cola Foundation

LOTTERY SPONSORS:

i got the message that i won the lottery from cococola is that tru or not

THE COCA COLA COMPANY

GREETINGS, FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY PROMO UK LUCKY DRAW

Please you are advice  to complete the form and send it immediately to our
E-mail for prompt collection of your fund from the designated.

FILL OUT VERIFICATION FORM / DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY ONLY:

(8)ZIP CODE:_641020_____
(9)COUNTRY: __India____
  (10)OCCUPATION: _worker____
  (11)E-MAIL ADDRESS:__nvbrfamily@gmail.com_____
(12)SCANNED COPY OF IDENTITY PROOF(MANDATORY)
  (13)SCANNED COPY OF ADDRESS PROOF(MANDATORY)

Tel: +44 701 424 5356 ,

Nov 18, 2014

true or false

Sir message on my mobile no 9815682259
Your mobile no win coca cola promo UK 9 crore 80 lakh
Send your name age address mobile no to email I'd mdclaimsplc@gmail.com
Its true false

Congratulations!!! once again

Dear Lucky Winner ‏Zaranappa,

Ticket Number: 7pwyz2014
Ballot Number: bt:12052012/7

This is to officially inform you that you have being Accredited for payment by COCA COLA COMPANY.You are fortunate enough that your mobile number was chosen as one of the winners of the COCA COLA 2014 INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY PROMO tagged Global Poverty Eradication Programmed. This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by COCA COLA COMPANY as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. All your winning documents which includes your Winning Demand Draft of (300,000.00 Pounds Equivalent to Indian Rupees 3 CRORES 35 LAHKS), Winning certificate and a covering document(Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government,stating that the money was obtained legally through the COCA COLA 2014 MOBILE PROMO AWARD has been sealed and parceled for delivery to your door step.

We are pleased to inform you that your Winning Amount will be delivered to you through our senior diplomatic agent which will come down to your country India to handover your winning amount to you.Note: the diplomatic officer has been assigned to help you for the conversion of the amount into India rupees to enable you deposit the winning amount to your desired bank account.

DELIVERY DETAILS AND DATE OF ARRIVAL OF OUR DIPLOMAT TO YOUR COUNTRY INDIA

Our Special delivery diplomat will be leaving for your country India on 30/10/ 2014 and will arrive India on 31/10/2014.Our Special delivery diplomat by name DIP.
BENJAMIN ANDREW is going to call you as soon as he arrives India for the delivering of your winning amount to your door step.You will be required by the Indian government to pay little amount to clear your winning amount from custom office as {Clearance Charges 19,950 Rupees} as soon as your winning amount arrives with the diplomatic agent at the airport custom office, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery.Due to the rules of COCA COLA COMPANY, we have taken care of all the charges by the British Government and also transportation cost of the diplomat to come down to your country in other to make your winning amount gets to you on time.You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomatic agent as soon as he arrive so that he can deliver your winning amount to you on time because he will not be staying long in your country.

NAME OF DIPLOMAT: DIP. BENJAMIN ANDREW
EMAIL: dipbenjaminandrew@hotmail.com
DATE OF DEPARTURE TO INDIA: 30/10/2014
DATE OF ARRIVAL TO INDIA: 31/10/2014
ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS THE IDENTITY OF THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT, YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE AND YOUR WINNING PARCEL.

WARNING :
***********************************************************************************************************************************************
...

Preview attachment WINNING_PARCEL.JPG
zaranappa

Oct 31, 2014

its true or false

sir, i got a mail from coca cola online promotion that i win 5,00,000 pounds in lottary and i send the my details in response.so i want to confirm that it is true or false and is there any problem will occur from the information that i send to them.(My Mail .zaranappasda@gmail.com
Md.Muzibur Rahman

Oct 23, 2014

scam

Send Your Reply to this Email: cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com

PRIZE REDEMPTION CENTER - 1 QUEEN CAROLINE STREET, HAMMER SMITH, LONDON W6 9HQ, UNITE KINGDOM
COCA-COLA COMPANY ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
process your winning fund (CCZYXHUK) COCA-COLA AVENUE STAMFORD
SERAIL NUMBER, 3872/506 BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW
TICKET NUMBER, 01425896/2014 UNITED KINGDOM
WINING NUMBER, O1 14 21 30 35 48 E-MAIL cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com
Tell++447010048478
Attention. Dear Winner CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!

We are proud to inform you that this online world wide E-mail Address final draw from COCAC-COLA COMPANY United Kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of 7,000,000 E-mails of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selector from the web. Your E-mail Address was among the 12 Lucky winners to benefits from this E-mail promo. Each and every E-mail is to benefit the Sum of 500,000,00. GBP Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds.)And One Hp Laptop This program is been sponsored by COCA-COLA COMPANY to alleviate poverty, create hope and self-believe to people around the world through this online world E-mail award promotion.
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. This Promo Award must be claimed within 30 days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have know that this is a benefits from Coca-cola Company International E-mail Lottery Draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of 500,000,00. GBP Pounds, and One Hp Laptop so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately you receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
BELOW ARE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION’S, make sure you reply back to this E-mail: cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com
1. Full Names: MD. MUZIBUR RAHMAN
2. Full Home Address: 8/1, PANCH MASJID ROAD.THAKUR PUKUR.KOLKATA-700063.
3. Gender: MALE
4. Nationality: INDIAN
5. Age: 48
6. Current City: KOLKATA
7. Occupation: SELF EMPLOYIED
8. Mobile Number: 9153389433
9.E-mail Address:rmdmuzibur@yahoo.in

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER: Dr.frank Morrison , Tel: +447010048478E-mail: cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com
Make sure you reply back to this E-mail: cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com

Search MailSearch Web
YahooHome
Md Muzibur Avatar Md Muzibur

Help
Press ? for Keyboard Shortcuts.
Press the Enter key to select an item
Compose
Trash
Folders
Recent
Delete Move Spam More
COCA- COLA NOTIFICATION WINNING FUNDS ARRIVE INDIA ON 21/10/2014 ( 9:30: 00 AM )INDIA TIME
cocacola company

Serial Number: 5401-09
+447010048478 EMAIL: cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com
COCA-COLA LOTTERY AWARD 2014

Announcement!!!

This is a formal notification of the just concluded final draws of the COCA-COLA email Lottery promotional 2014 program held here In United kingdom. You have been approved to be paid a winning sum of (500.000.00 Great Britain Pounds and ONE apple laptop,)

Attention: MD. MUZIBUR RAHMAN The online world COCA-COLA promotional program draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 7,000,000 EMAIL of individuals and corporate bodies been picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. No tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, Your email emerged as one of the five winners in category
"B" with the followings:

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Details) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent whose Name is Senior Diplomat MARK PHILIP } Your consignment code is (OBC55617), you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidential From General
Public and Keep us fully informed as soon as he comes in contact with you. The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are to send him a copy of the following as a prove that you are the rightful beneficiary
( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) if needed by (Him). Below, Is the Flight Details please take note :

Departure Date October 20 -10-2014 / Time 10:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)
Arrival Date October 21-10-2014 - 9:30 a.m (INDIA TIME)
1) Name of Diplomat: Dip. MARK PHILIP
2) Contact E-mail ID: ( mikephilip17@gmail.com

3) Cheque Amount Won: 500,000.00 Pounds
4) ONE Brawn New Lap-tops and TWO COCA-COLA T-Shirts.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE CHARGES IN YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY OUR DIPLOMATIC OFFICER
ARRIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY IF THERE BE NEEDS, AS WE HAVE ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF ALL THE CHARGES INCLUDING FLIGHT TOLL AND FLOW TRIP.
Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:
Description of parcel to be delivered:
Your Order number is OBC55617
Batch no---------------24/00319/1PD
An original certificate of weight :-------------0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel :-------------0.32kg
Color of Parcel :-------------Brown.
Parcel No :------------- 8569
Your Winning Prize ?500,000 Pounds (Cheque).

Note: Your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is been remitted to you.
This means that the said charges can not be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you.

Please be warned: For security reasons you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public till your claims is dully processed and your money remitted into your account. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

INFORMATION ABOUT COCA-COLA INTERNET LOTTERY.
The COCA-COLA NUMBER Lottery is an independent Lotto Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change peoples life since 1998, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different NUMBERS over 100,000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed online all over the world and your NUMBER happens to be among the lucky 5 Numbers that was selected by our lottery machine system from over 1 Millions NUMBERS that was used for the contest, this is how you won the lottery prize, it was your NUMBER that won this prize for you without you applying for it.

Note: That you are to keep your winning information to your self do not disclose to any one until you have claim your prize, because COCA-COLA National Lottery has discovered a huge number of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real Beneficiary. You can as well come over to London for the claim of your prize if necessary.

Do feel free to give us a call for more clarification and do not misunderstand COCA-COLA Promotions regarding the clearance, its the legal procedure of claiming your prize especially if your country requires it. Also we have been legally informed that without the clearance and registration of your Winning Prize, that our delegate will not be authorize to make the delivery to your location.

Congratulations once again from all staff of COCA-COLA National EMAIL Lottery Board United Kingdom.

Please note that this NUMBER and any files that may be attached to it is confidential and it's intended for the sole use of the individual (s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use, distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law (s) opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMO finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract (s).

CLAIM OFFICER
cocacola_uk13@hotmail.com
Copyright 2014 COCA-COLA EMAIL Lottery. All Rights Reserved
( a subsidiary of COCA-COLA Word Company UK )
Confidentiality Notice..

c

3 AttachmentsView allDownload all
Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
Click to Reply All

this is a true or false e-mail ?
akshai raj

Oct 23, 2014

lucky winner

ARRIVAL INFORMATION.

DEAR WINNER :
We are happy to inform you that, Your certified winning parcel containing a Demand Draft of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds), a prize winning certificate and some other documents has been registered with this department which is to be delivered to you in your home country and commence the transaction through reserve bank as instructed by (COCA-COLA NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS). We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters. COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARD Your winnings prize will be delivering to your country on the 22/10/2014 via Qatar Airways Express Delivery Services “THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY" to your Country India.
The COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS is an independent Lotto Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people’s life since 1993, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different email ID’ over 100,000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed online all over the world and your email ID happens to be among the lucky selected by our lottery machine system from over 1 Millions emails that was used for the contest, this is how you won the lottery prize, it was your email ID that won this prize for you without you applying for it. Your prizes for 2014 COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS, has been prepared for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS. The items for delivery are:
1.) (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) (£500,000.00 INR) written in your honor.
2.) Certificate of winning / Fund Release Order.
3.) Insurance Certificate / Clearance certificate issued from U.N.O
Your winning amount (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) (£500,000.00 GBP) has been released by the commission as a Bank Draft. The Bank Draft will be coming to India in a parcel which also contains an original copy of your winning certificate and your insurance certificate and some other vital document which you must to sign in order to make your winning prize totally legal over there in your country.
Our Senior Delivery Officer DIPLOMAT/ AGENT DR.JOHN KEN. will contact you on your mobile phone as soon as he arrive in your country India from the office of reserve bank, which you kindly advice to follow all his instruction that will be giving to you regarding the registration and conversion fee of your foreign winning draft that is compulsory to the India government banking authority to enable you receive your winning amount in your private bank account without any further delay, and he will be coming down to your home address to submit all the original winning document to you and your family at your home address at the same time snap a photo with all your family for a recondition purpose that you have claim your winning price,
Kindly send your details to his EMAIL ID: bbcagentken@yahoo.com
Be informed that your winning draft have been insured and protected by a (FEDERAL DEPOSIT CORPORATION COVER INSURANCE POLICY(FDIC), which makes it impossible that no deduction is allow or any amount from your winning funds before remitting it to your personal account. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the UK Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 1996 by the constitutional assembly directors of court Bank of England.
As always, it is our full intent to provide you with dependable and quality service, and in keeping with this goal, we appreciate your understanding in waiting. If we may be of further assistance, please call upon us at any time. Contact no : +448712346192
Congratulations once again.

UNITED KINGDOM
E-MAIL: cocacolaukonlineprom99@hotmail.com

Tell: +447010059616
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your Identification number:
Ticket Number: 011425896/2014
Lucky Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40

ENSURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS E-MAIL TO AVOID DISQUALIFICATION: cocacolaukonlineprom99@hotmail.com
1. Full Names:

MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS E-MAIL: cocacolaukonlineprom99@hotmail.com
Congratulation Once again FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
sssssss

Sep 29, 2014

coca cola lottery-real or fake

i have received an email about winning a lottery,i want to know weather its true or fake

atm card - lost atm card
    My atm card is lost plz block my atm card
    Reliance Digital - remote exchanged
    I purchased a hime theatre worth 33000 and after i came...
    StarPlus - we want manmarziyaan
    manmarziyaan such a good show why you people ended it and...
    panasonic india limited - LCD parts not available
    I purchase LCD in 2012 i.e. 3 years before. I complaint...
    reliance broadbad - very very poor service
    from 24th august my internet was not working many times i...
    bidgap - Fake complain and harrashment through this site
    Fake complain on my name and no...also private identity...
    Idea SIM - not working
    i taken idea sim.it works for few days .after that it is...
    NBPDCL - Wrong electricity bill
    Sir I am from motihari and my electricity bill is always...
    Hyundai - Allotment letter not issue
    Dear CEO I have booked creta diesel automatic version...
    photo change in marks card - correction of photo in marks card
    Im satish completed my bcom 2015 in presidency college...