Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

tvk

Jun 28, 2014

FAKE OR REAL "Lucky winning of £500,000.00 from Coca Cola Lottery

I got the same male from coca cola lottery winning £500,000.00 . please tell me it is real or fake.

my mail id is: tvk@lntecc.com
Namrata Jaiswal

Jun 24, 2014

Cocacola lucky draw winning prize

I have received this type of a mail(Mail which is written below),I am very happy to know that I am a lucky winner but I want to confirm that this mail is true or fake.

"Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION:
5. Sex
6. Age
7. Occupation
8. Email

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS TO US FOR EASY PAYMENT YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH. (4X4)
Claims Manager, Dr. Henry K
Tel +447014214306
EMAIL: uk_cocacolaclaim204@hotmail.com"

Please sir tell me that this mail is true or fake. Please inform me on my email id. My email address is "indusweet571@gmail.com"

Complain is given by Namrata Jaiswal.
john8693

Jun 24, 2014

cocacola winning amount

is it true r fake guys
rajamallesh

Jun 21, 2014

Winning amount

No my winning amount coca cola
rajamallesh

Jun 21, 2014

Winning amount

Coca cola winning amount
Suganya MSW

Jun 6, 2014

winning lottery prize

Hi..sir
I receive a email telling me that I have won a price from UK which is organized by Coca Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil
and Gas Company..In that mail you mentioned won a prize money of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) And 1 Hp Laptop.. can you tell me it is real or not?

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £250,000.00(Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds) for the YEAR 2014 Coca-Cola promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 10 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
Ticket Number: 011425896/2014
Lucky Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40
A LAPTOP HP PRODUCT/ MOBILE PHONE LENOVO PRODUCT.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID (inquirydesk-cocacola@itbox.ro)
1. Full Name: ………
7. Occupation: …………
8. Sex: ……………………
9. Age……………………..
10. Email………………
15)PASSPORT PHOTO & ID PROOF…………
UK NAME: MR.PETER JOHNSON
Coca-Cola (Pty) Ltd.
Tel: +448712348441
Want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor In the Society When Coca-Cola Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World Of Wealth.
Yours Faithfully,

I request you to confirm me wheather it is real or fake.
preethi gowda

Jun 4, 2014

conformation email is fake or true

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS MAIL ID: cocacolaplc5@live.co.uk

Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 15 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL (cocacolaplc5@live.co.uk) FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IN TIME.
1. Name:
7. Occupation:
8. Email:
9. Your Bank Name:
10 Account Number:

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS TO US FOR EASY PAYMENT YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.(2X4)
For confirmation and processing of you winning documents, please ensure you check your winning details on our

Claims Manager, Dr.Tony morrison
Tel: +448712346417
I want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor In the Society When Coca-Cola Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World Of Wealth.

PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILS TO COCAC

is this true mail
ravi@abhi

Jun 2, 2014

Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system

I have received a mail from Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company.
The mail is like following;

Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(cocacola13uk@hotmail.com
1. Full name
2. Address
.MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(cocacola13uk@hotmail.comTHE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IN TIME.
3. Sex :
4. Age: ...
5. Telephone Number
8. Country :
9. winning email :
Tel: +448712372475
Email cocacola13uk@hotmail.com want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor In the Society When Coca-Cola Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World Of Wealth.
DIPLOMATIC AGENT. DR BROWN COOK
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

kindly be inform that Coca Cola Company have already pay for the courier charges only, it is your duty to provide India Airport Governmental Tax Clearance Fee Immediately it arrived in New Delhi International Airport. Due to the value content of your certified parcel it most be approve by the customs authority before delivery can commence to your home of residence. The amount which you are require to remit is {Rs 18,000} to the customs of your country for the India Government Tax Clearance Fee at the Airport. The amount will be use for the clearance of your parcel immediately it arrived India, customs will also issue receipt of clearance payment to our diplomat Agent who will deliver your parcel to your home of residence. Note winning prize most be approved by customs stamp duty before any bank can accept the cheque.

I wish to know whether this kind of lottery is true. Whether they are giving the award money to the person. I read the news papers that these kind of people are cheaters and
cheating the people and asking huge amount of money to claim the lottery money. let me know whether this is true.
Satyam Dubey

May 28, 2014

Respect sir/madam

I got one email you won Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom
i have doubt this emails is fake or not
he also tell me to deposit 10000/- to transfer my winning amount and he also sms me one account no, ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME IS SOHAN SINGH at SBI branch.
i don't know what i am do

May 17, 2014

Lucky Winner Email Received checked

I AM Received Mail So Please Checked and Sned Reply Answer Mail Id
Dear: Lucky Winner
This is to inform you that your Email have won (1.6 CRORE RUPEES) from the Coca Cola Lottery promo United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international program which is conducted annually, 20 people was selected as our winners, Through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.

Ticket Number: 011425896/2014
Lucky Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM:-
1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID: (ukclaimzone@outlook.com)FOR THE RELEASE
OF YOUR FUND IN TIME:

FAX: 044 7876 01.
EMAIL: ukclaimzone@outlook.com
Gyamfi Morgan

Apr 24, 2014

Please I have received an email concerning winning of lottery game, is it true?

Idle Tony S
kristisoul
Mary I

4 of 129

Why this ad?
Free IT Training - free-online-training-courses.com - Improve Your Computer Skills, Sign Up Now For Free Online Courses
s...

1 of 1
Displaying COCA_COLA 1.docx.
mohammad arif mehar

Feb 6, 2014

sir i have recieved a message as under which is trour or false

COCA COLA COMPANY UK
10:46 AM (22 minutes ago)

to me

From The Coca Cola Company Promo.
Kindly Contact us Email: claimprizedept@live.co.uk
TEL: +447012967173
+447010042586
T.M Eagle Treasure United Kingdom, No 23Bedford Row, High Holborn, Wcr1R4eb, England

Attn:MOHAMMAD ARIF

This is to inform you that the Management of COCA COLA COMPANY UK has received your mail and after due consultations and verification, we have found out that you are the true and legitimate winner of the Coca cola International Award of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds (£250,000.00) and a new HP LAPTOP which have been deposited here in our temporary account.
This mail is to bring to your notice that our Diplomatic Agent has left the UK with the following:

1.Your winning prize (DRAFT)
2.FUND RELEASE ORDER from the British Government
3.Original copy of your winning certificate and
4.New HP LAPTOP
5.Letter of Authorization which you need to sign personally before our agent leaves your country.

The name of our Diplomat is MR. FRANKLYN JAMES, he will be arriving your country early hours Friday, February 7th, 2014 at Delhi International airport ( I.G .I).
The Purpose of arriving in Delhi first is to REGISTER AND ENDORSE the DRAFT so that it will be VALID in your country.
Furthermore, the Diplomat will assist you in the fund transfer process in your country, make sure you follow his directives in order to achieve a successful fund transfer.

NOTE:
YOU ARE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER IS AVAILABLE SO THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU WHEN HE ARRIVES AND DISREGARD ANY
MAIL THAT IS NOT FROM US TO AVOID CONFISCATION OF YOUR PRIZE.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR 24HR HOT LINE FOR DUE CONFIRMATION AND INQUIRY

YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLEARANCE OF THE LAPTOP AND REGISTRATION CHARGES OF YOUR DRAFT BY THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY SINCE IT IS A FOREIGN DRAFT THAT NEED TO BE VERIFIED AND ENDORSED .

BELOW IS YOUR ADDRESS FOR CONFIRMATION:

GUDDI MODERDI TEH.POKRAN DIST JAISALMER STATE RAJ. INDIA
Congratulations!

Mr. ADAMS KHUMOLO.
Promo - Manager.
Coca-Cola Mobile Promo!
A Subsidiary of Coca-Cola Company.
...

[Message clipped] View entire messag
mohammad arif mehar

Feb 6, 2014

i have recieved a cocacola lottry prize which is as under letters

sir please help me this is true or fake

COCA COLA COMPANY UK
10:46 AM (22 minutes ago)

to me

From The Coca Cola Company Promo.
Kindly Contact us Email: claimprizedept@live.co.uk
TEL: +447012967173
+447010042586

Attn:MOHAMMAD ARIF

1.Your winning prize (DRAFT)
2.FUND RELEASE ORDER from the British Government
3.Original copy of your winning certificate and
4.New HP LAPTOP

NOTE:
MAIL THAT IS NOT FROM US TO AVOID CONFISCATION OF YOUR PRIZE.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR 24HR HOT LINE FOR DUE CONFIRMATION AND INQUIRY

BELOW IS YOUR ADDRESS FOR CONFIRMATION:

GUDDI MODERDI TEH.POKRAN DIST JAISALMER STATE RAJ. INDIA
Congratulations!

Mr. ADAMS KHUMOLO.
Promo - Manager.
Coca-Cola Mobile Promo!
A Subsidiary of Coca-Cola Company.
...

[Message clipped] View entire messag
arun95gangwar@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014

It is fake or real

I got the same male from coca cola lottery. please tell me it is real or fake.
email-arun95gangwar@gmail.com
saket7106

Jan 10, 2014

Is it is true or fake

as I received the same mail from the coca cola and finally they say me to give a DD of rs. 18000/- for the custom clearance.
i say them if this is true then get the credit the money in my account.

COCA COLA AWARD DEPARTMENT
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith, London W6 9HQ

We are pleased to inform you that you have won (£500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds and a Laptop computer in the Coca Cola Annual Lottery Draw organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco oil and gas Company,

Your Email Address was selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand emails from Canada, Australia, United State, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 25 people as our winners, through electronic ballot system without the winner applying.

BATCH NUMBER: CCUK004412014
WINNING NUMBER: CCUK04567

In order to claim your winning prizes, you are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA-COLA COMPANY for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of (£500,000.00GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds.
Make sure you send this detail to this Email
(cocacukoffer@live.co.uk) for the release of your fund

1 Full Name:
11 BATCH NUMBER:
12.WINNING NUMBER:
13 ACCOUNT DETAILS:
14 COPY OF YOUR ID PROOF:
Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (cocacukoffer@live.co.uk) to enable us respond to you in time.
Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (cocacukoffer@live.co.uk)?
Past Winners From Our Coca Cola Company Promotion Lottery .Sir. Muhtar Kent

Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer The Coca-Cola Company Plc United Kingdom.
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT
Dr. Larry Gilbert
E-Mail: cocacukoffer@live.co.uk
Tel: +447014221041
hannanbd

Dec 8, 2013

coca cola lottery is scam or real

I am hannan form Bangladesh, Recently i receive an email that is given bellow. please give me answer me. email:inuse786@gmail.com

Email:
Po Box 1010, Liverpool.
L70 1NL, United Kingdom
WEB SITE// www.coca-cola.com/music/en_US/125year/postlive.html?lang=en
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won 500, 000, 00. GBP from the Coca Cola Lottery promo United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promo program which is conducted annually, 20 was selected people as winners.

Ticket Number: 011425896/2013

1 Name:
2 Address:
KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID (cocacolazone@live.com) FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE
3. Country/State:

Tel: +447010081406
cocacolazone@live.com
mohammed imam jafar

Sep 8, 2013

i got the same mail from coca-cola

sir i want the details related to the winning of the lottery some of my friends told that these everything fake so what should i believe
narayanadhikari

Sep 3, 2013

coca-cola lottery promotion united kingdom

I got the mail from coco-cola lottery company
I got the mail saying that Dear Lucky Winner,
Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(cocacola1952@live.co.uk).
1. Full name: Chetankumar Hadimani S
2. Address: S/O S.K.Hadimani
At po: Jalihal;Tq:Badami ;Dist:Bagalkot
.MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(cocacola1952@live.co.uk)FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IN TIME.
3. Sex: Male
4. Age: 22
5. Telephone Number:08357240744
6. Occupation: as an engineer student
7. State: Karnataka
8. Country: India
Email: cocacola1952@live.co.uk

Mr. Robert Wilson
For the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Coca-Cola Lottery Company
rohit11

Aug 13, 2013

cocacola lottery

I have been told that I won 500000 Euro by lottery and delegate make a call to me also and they also mention selection of 20 from all over world.
chetankumar Hadimani

7. State: Karnataka
8. Country: India
Email: cocacola1952@live.co.uk

Mr. Robert Wilson
For the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Coca-Cola Lottery Company
Is this a scam?
RAGHVENDRA SINGFH

Jul 25, 2013

LOTTERY

Dear Lucky Winner,This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your identification numbers:Ticket Number: 011425896/2012Serial Number: 3872/506Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(cocacolacomp2013@hotmail.com).
(1) Your Name:
(10) Account Name:
(11) Account Number:
(12) Bank Name:
(13) Bank Address and Branch:
To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our Foreign Service manager immediately via email.Dr. Smith AndersonForeign Service ManagerCoca-Cola Lottery (Pty) Ltd. Tel: + 447010065779Email: cocacolacomp2013@hotmail.com
Congratulations once again on your winnings!!! Yours Faithfully, Mr. Robert WilsonFor the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Coca-Cola Lottery Company
govindrajar

Jul 18, 2013

PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom,

PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom,

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won an award prize money of £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred

Thousand Pounds ) for the New Year Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

Your Email Address were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred

applying.

5. Telephone Number:

8. Country:

manager immediately via Email cocacolaclaim7@live.co.uk

Rev. Dr. Max Williams

Promo-Manager Coca-Cola Lottery (Pvt) Ltd.

Tel: +448712456722

Email: cocacolaclaim7@live.co.uk

Coca-Cola Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World Of Wealth.

Rev. Dr. Max Williams

Guddi_Rishika

Jul 5, 2013

Got a mail from Coca Cola

These are your identification numbers:

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM: MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL(ukclaimprize915@live.com
1. Full name:
2. Address:.
.MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL (ukclaimprize915@live.com)FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IN TIME.
3. Sex
Email:ukclaimprize915@live.com
rahul gola

Jun 21, 2013

against lottery winning amount

Got mail from both coca cola and toyota lottery club.Dear sir
I have received a mail from Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom and Toyota(TOYOTA AUTOMOBILES COMPANY PROMOTION 2013) as well which is organized by these companies in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company.
The mail for toyota is like following;

Curzon Square, 25 Park Lane
London
W1K 1RA
United Kingdom
www.toyota.com

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) And 1 Hp Laptop for
the Yearly Toyota Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Toyota in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil
electronic ballot System without the winner applying.

Ticket Number: 011425896/2013

Please Fill the Information Below and Send To:

toyota_uk@outlook.com

Dr. JOHN BROWN

Foreign Service Manager
TOYOTA Lottery (Pty) Ltd.

CALL: 00448719154437

GHMC electrical department street light - Street light not working.
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am resident of House No:13-1-90/11/A,...
    T24 GSM - Response to your complaint
    Hi Mr. Ghosh, This is Priya from Future Group. We hear...
    reliance energy - HIGH BILLS
    Dear Sir, We have been facing problems regarding our...
    freecharge.in - Cash Back Not Received
    Abhishek Jain abhishekricky0203@gmail.com Contact...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - Aadhar Card
    My Enrolment number is 1320/15097/01907.I did not received...
    Reliance - Reliance Balance talk time not showing
    Respected sir, I am custmer of Reliance postpaid and I...
    121@airtel.in - PUK
    my airtel 9901948375 number asking PUK
    ZEE 24 TAAS - BMC staff negligiance
    Dear Sir / Madam, I am a widow and staying with...
    Bhumika Indane Gas Service - non delivery of gas cylender
    I HAVE BOOKED GAS ONLINE ON 20/8/2014 VIDE BOOKING...