COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

ritarizzy

Apr 22, 2015

here to help

Beware of scam. I have just claimed my coca cola prize won. i was help by UK scam embassy. Please contact them now (scamhelp.embassy@yandex.com)if you have any issues with lottery prize claim.
md monazir mahdi

Apr 22, 2015

coca cola prize winning claim

dear honourable sir/mam,

i have received message from coca cola that my mobile no. has mas made me won 3.6 crore rupees and i need to submit my details to their email . plZz tell me all it is true or i am going to get full . i cannot believe this heavy amount can be given to any contest winner.
tell me what to do.
Musleah Uddin

won 500000GBP

I have receive a message from coca cola company uk that I have won 500000GBP. Is it true or fake. There is also some Senior British Diplomat MR SHORN STIVIN is coming to Bangladesh to give me the prize.Is it true or fake. please acknowledge me in my email address musleahuddin@gmail.com.
Sincerely Yours
Muhammad Musleah uddin.
Musleah Uddin

won 500000GBP

I have won 500000 GBP ist it fake or true.some Senior British Diplomat MR SHORN STIVIN is coming to Bangladesh to give me the prize. Ist it true or fake.please acknowledge me.
sincery yours
Muhammad Musleah uddin
Chittagong. Bangladesh.
@gautam@01

Lucky winer

Sir i received a mail from coco cola to wine a prize plz suzzest me it is flause r true my gmai acnt is gksingh.me093@gmai.com
Nasim0143

Apr 19, 2015

SIR, PLEASE SUGESST ME THIS FAKE AND TRUE

I got a mail from coca cola company united kingdom.I was a winner of 500,000.00GBP (five hundred thousand great British pound).COCA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION BOARD.

I want to know it is true or false soon.

my email ID is- nasimkhan12346@gmail.com

please mail me fast.
sabina aryal

Apr 17, 2015

IT is true or false

I want to know it is true or false soon.

my email ID is- aryalsabina6@gmail.com
please mail me fast.
ASIF MEHMOOD

Apr 15, 2015

as above to came fr prize plz inform about this section it,s true or fake

plz inform me against this prize, ASIF MEHMOOD FROM ISLAMABAD, asifrais973@gmail.com cntct 923004032973
drsaleh

Apr 9, 2015

True Or Scam

My email id is - abusaleh.nirjon@gmail.com

Is it true?
Prem raj J.S

Apr 9, 2015

I suppose, I'm gonna stand in the line of your comments.

I also got that same lucky winner contest of Coca Cola reward. and i send my request to the London board too. Please don't play with expectations.

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF COCA COLA PLC
22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2YP,
London, United Kingdom.
Messages & Whatsapp: +447749901550
Help Line: +447937465922

Dear Lucky Winner,

The Coca Cola UK Promotion Department is pleased to inform you of the results derived from the International Email Random Selection Program (IERSP) held here in UK to consolidate our numerous customers around the world; to alleviate poverty through this promotion program, also to raise the profile and popularity of the Coca Cola UK Company.

This is to inform you that Your Email Address is among the Email Addresses that were selected automatically through an email electronic random selector for a cash prize of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Only) to be given to each winner in this year’s PROMOTION. We are clearly telling you that your Email Address has won a cash prize amount of £500,000.00 Great British Pounds for you.

Note: Your Email Address was selected through a random computer ballot system drawn from over Nine hundred thousand Email Addresses from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Africa and the Oceanic Region as part of our international promotion program which is conducted annually.

We randomly selected only five persons (owners of the five email addresses that we are sending this winning notification message to) as our winners, through an electronic ballot System without any winner applying or buying any ticket to be selected, as no tickets were sold for this contest.

We hereby instruct you to claim your winning amount quickly as it has been approved by the World Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IA-GR) in this Year’s Promo. Failure to claim your winning within 28days will result to disqualification of your winning fund and the prize will be re-allocated to another eligible entrant.

Therefore, you are requested to fill the verification and fund release form immediately, and then send it to cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com for confirmation and to facilitate the release of your winning prize Amount to you.

Please make sure you quote your winning identification number ********* along with your details and send to cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com so that you’ll get your winning prize without any delay.

FILL THE VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM BELOW:

8. Office Address:
9. Mobile Number:
10. Email Address:
11. Winning Identification Number:
Provide The Bank Detail to Transfer Your Winning Prize Amount (£500,000.00GBP).
1. Bank Name:
2. Account Name:
3. Account Number:
4. Bank Swift Code / IFSC Code:
5. Bank Address:

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my e-mail id with lucky number ************ from BBC U/K. I was made to believe that my prize cheque of £500,000.00 Great British Pounds is deposited in your office account; and I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay.
For prompt response declaration; I hereby declare that the above data are true and correct, that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the delivery of the total fund to me in my country.

NB: after filling the above form, you have to send it to the approve payment officer (cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com), or you can kindly contact him through his personal mobile number (+448719747494) for any clarification; and also make sure you send the above written letter along with your claim details to him at cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

Payment Officer: Event Manager: Photos of Past Winners and their family:
Dr. Michael Savage James Davidson
Tell: 00448719747494
cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

APPROVE BY THE CEO

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the Coca Cola Promotion department has discovered a huge numbers of double claims due to winners informing their friends, relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their Winning numbers. As a result of this, some past winners’ friends tries to claim the price on behalf of the real winners. So The Coca Cola Promotion department reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery or Promotion Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it will be taken that the real winner is the informer to the double claimer about the Winning.

You are hereby strongly advised to keep your winning information strictly confidential and secret from people until you receive your prize for security reasons.

YOU CAN CALL ANY OF THE BELOW TWO MOBILE NUMBERS FOR VERBAL COMMUNICATION: Help Line: +447937465922 / Tell: +448719747494

YOU CAN SEND MESSAGES OR CHATS ON WHATSAPP ON THE STATED NUMBER BELOW: Messages & Whatsapp: +447749901550

We say congratulation to you; and please do not forget to help the poor in the society when Coca Cola UK Promotion makes you a beneficiary of their world of wealth.

Information Officer/Online Coordinator

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Ann Salter

Disclaimer and Privacy Policy:
No part of this information may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of Coca Cola Company. Information provided via the enquiry form is used solely to assist with fulfilling the user’s needs and is not sold to any 3rd Parties or used in advertising. The information sent to this very email address owner is personal and has been covered in legal disclaimer against coping or distributing to public.
Shahid Siraj

Apr 7, 2015

TRUE OR SCAM

have received the following message from (DR.DAVID GRAHAM E-mail webgfdcxswq1@outlook/com)

Dear Email Owner,

We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won you a cash prize of (£1,000,000.00) One Million Great British Pounds Sterling and HP Laptop in our Coca Cola Annual Lottery Draw organized by Coca-Cola Company UK in conjunction with Bill Gates Microsoft Founder as part of our charity philanthropic to the needy and to alleviate poverty worldwide.

No tickets were sold all participants email addresses were sorted out globally through an advanced automated computer from over 10,000 e-mail addresses of Companies, Individuals, Government's Agencies, Co-operate bodies, Charity homes etc, to select respective winners, which your email address was selected as one of the 4 lucky winners in category ‘A’ with the following:

WINNING NUMBER: CUK-29-44-90-10-30-15

SECURITY CODE: SEC/COKE/012015.

Note: Your Lucky Reference Numbers falls within our African Representative Office in Republic of South Africa as indicated in your play coupon. Therefore, your fund will be released to you through an appointed bank in South Africa called “Heritage Finance Bank of South Africa” .Kindly contact the appointed bank on the below information:

HERITAGE FINANCE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

No 5 Merchant Place, 9 Fredman Drive, Sandton

Johannesburg, South Africa

Contact Person: Mr. Daniel Mashaba Bank Email: banking@heritage-finance.com Private Email: daniel.mashaba1965@gmail.com

Tel: +27738589981

Awards must be claimed by the email owner only, not later than 10 days from the date of notification. You hereby advised to send your details to the above bank such as: Full Names, Mobile Number, Home Address, Gender, Nationality, Age, Occupation and Copy of your International Passport via Attachment: NOTE: Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we advised that you keep this award strictly confidential until your fund is being processed and remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid dual claims or impersonators taking advantage of this Lottery promotion.

Truly Yours,

Apr 5, 2015

is it true ?

hi
dear coca cola ( Dont break our trust ) please tell me
i recive a mail from coca cola . You mobile number r won the lottery and lot of money .
please tell me its true or not ?
is the coca cola international arrange the lottery sermony in London ? we trust on coca cola.

azad
Anjipandu Rangarao

Apr 5, 2015

COCA COLA MOBILE UK DRAW

Dearsir

Myname konduru.pandurangarao. i got a massage from your company. i was a lottery winner of lucky mobile number has won 3crore 8lakh COLA MOBILE UK DRAW
NAME:KONDURU ANJI PNDURANGA RAO.
ADDRESS:24-13-2,bavajipeta,1linexroad.
AGE:43
MY EMAIL:KONDURUPANDURANGARAO@gmail.com
MOBILENUMBER:+919032040729,+919441520548,+917569076739,+919032405322
It is true please call my mobile numbers

your'sfaithfully,
konduru.pandurangarao
vaibhav r mugatkar

Apr 4, 2015

coca-cola mobile award

dear sir,
i have received message from coca cola
CONGRATS! UR MOBILE NUMBER. HAS WON 500,000.GBP FROM COCA COLA MOBILE AWARD 2014.TO CLAIM SEND UR NAME,AGE,NUMBER,ADDRESS,TOE-MAIL
"cocacolauk123@hotmail.com"
is this true or not .
the above mail address is true or fake?
i am contact with them from last monday and up to yet i have received the mail from our" RESERVE BANK OF INDIA " as per their instructions i follow them and i was pay up to 350000
rupees for as a tax clearance code , cot code and so many codes
the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA 'S MEMBER CONTACT WITH ME AND also coca-cola diplomat mr. philip richard and mr.james also
so i kindly request you is this true or not tell me because i am a student.
Harsh Dalsania

Apr 4, 2015

I got the prize

My Name is Harsh Ashokbhai Dalsania. I got a mail from your company. I was winner of 500,000.00 GBP.(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS).

My email id is - hp25204@gmail.com

It is true please call me fast me.

My mobile number is 7874074383
Geetha Udhayakumar

Apr 3, 2015

Coca- Cola Splash

SIR,

I have got an SMS saying that i have won $ 1,000,000 US Dollar.

For Details Send You name;
Address:
Age:
Contact no.
Sex:
Contact details to cocacola@ccb-ccb.com
contact no: 918287211800.

I just want to know whether this SMS is a fraudulence. or shall i give my details.

Apr 3, 2015

UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION & CONFIRMATION CENTRE

Attn Complainants,

For inquiry, updates and claims of your winning prize, the United Kingdom Government has assigned the Lottery Board London to pay out all lottery Winners there winning prize with immediate effect. So you are advised to contact the Present coordinator Dr Peterson Miguel for your winning prize to be delivered.

Email: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk

Provide the below stated information for process of claims to Dr Peterson Miguel Email: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk.

Name.........Address..........Mobile No..........Sex .........Occupation...........Age.........country..............Email ID:...............Amount Won...........................

Abhay kushwaha

Apr 2, 2015

Coca cola lottery

I got a E mail In which I win £500000pound it is true or fake
VISHAL 123

Mar 30, 2015

COCA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION BOARD

I HAVE MAIL THAT YOUR ARE WINNER OF COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION BOARD AND I M SEND MY PHOTO AND ID (DRIVING LICENCE) TO MAIL ID (ccolaclaim.dept@outlook.com ) SIR, PLEASE SUGESST ME THIS FAKE AND TRUE
COCA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION BOARD

=================================

Batch/Reference Number: 011425896/2015
Serial Number: 3872/506
Winning Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40

Dear Lucky winner :- Vishal.

We are glad to inform you that you have Been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the Headquarters of the COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION BOARD A DRAFT has been issued in your name (Vishal) and Handed over to our processing manager Diplomat (Mr. John Ben Kennedy) in charge of ZONE 3 of The processing unit who just left India and to assist You in the processing of your winning of £500,000.00 GBP worth (4.6 Crore India Rupees) to you and make sure that the funds is remitted into your nominated Account without any delay or hindrances.

Your parcel has just be dispatched to your home address and i am using this medium to congratulate you once again for been a winner of this lottery, However, the processing officer will be arriving India on the March 31/03/2015 (09:30:00AM) India time.

You should take note of any mail coming from COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION BOARD with a sign on it given ® this will allow you to know a true mail coming from this organization,So if you can be able to follow with our procedures carefully you will be able to receive your amount without any complain that our winner could not receive his/her funds.
Note: THAT YOUR PARCEL WILL ARRIVE INDIA ON THE MARCH 31/03/2015 ALL COURIER CHARGE AND INSURANCE OF YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN PAID BY THE LOTTERY ORGANIZATION WHILE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE (CUSTOM CLEARING CHARGES) WHICH MAY OCCUR DURING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO THE DIPLOMAT.

PARCEL CONTENT
One copy of Endorsed Eligibility Winning Certificate.---0.20kg
One Box Of parcel Worth Two Hundred And Fifty thousand Pounds(cc)----0.30kg
Affidavits of Certificate--------------------- 0.10kg
Copy of Proof of ownership----------------------- 0.10kg
Color of parcel: -------------------------- Brown.

DEPARTURE DATE/TIME: WHEN AGENT LIVES
FOR INDIA MARCH 30/03/2015- 07:45:00 PM (U.K TIME)

ARRIVAL DATE/TIME: WHEN AGENT ARRIVES
INDIA MARCH 31/03/2015- 09:30:00AM (INDIA TIME)

DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY
1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age............Sex........
4. Mobile Number.....
5. Occupation.............
6. Country................

IMPORTANT NOTICE : PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID FOR IDENTIFICATION : So that by the time the diplomatic agent arrives your country he will be able to recognize you so you send this documents of your photo as identification purpose WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS Email ALSO CALL ON MY MOBILE NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION (+447014214643)
Once again congratulations from The COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION BOARD Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Dr. Graig Williams
Office Telephone : +447014214643
{Event Manager}
COCA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY BOARD
Monjeet syngkli

Mar 28, 2015

My number lucky draw winner from cocacola

With the respect mention above subject i will lik to kn dt is my number has won a lucky draw dinner fr cocacola lucky draw with an amount of rs 3crore 8 lakhs on the event of cocacola marking 124 anniversary is these are ture or fake

Mar 24, 2015

LOTTERY VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION CENTRE LONDON>

Chaithanya111

Mar 22, 2015

Winning Coca cola prize lottery 2015

Hii i received your mail in my mail it is i win 500,000 GPB awards. i give a my personal details then he said u have to pay delievery charges 18,500r.s. it is real or not reply me.

Mar 21, 2015

LOTTERY VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION CENTRE LONDON!

Dip jyoti handique

website: www.cocacolauk.hpage.com

The Coca Cola Company Plc Official Yearly Prize Award

Winners Notification.

Dear Guaranteed Award Winner,

Your E-mail Address has won you £500,000.00 great British pounds from COCA-COLA National

Lottery Board 2015 charity bonanza. The draw brought out your Email Address from a Data Base of

Internet Users and qualified you a winner of the stated winning amount. You are to contact us via e-mail

(cokecolauk2015@outlook.com) providing the below stated information for the processing of your

winning price.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

Reference Number: 9-11-13-19-37-3-4

Serial Number: 8501-07

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY to this Email ID:

cokecolauk2015@outlook.com verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining

amount of (£500, 000.00 GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Pounds.

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Name…………………………

2. Full Home Address……………

3. Make sure you send this details to this Email

(cokecolauk2015@outlook.com)for the release of your fund

4. Mobile Number …

5. Sex......

6. Age...

7. Occupation.....

8. Annual income…………

12. Winning Amount………………………….. Have you won before?.........

14. Winning E-mail Address…

15. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR 4X4 PHOTO……

16. Pleas ensure that this message send to this email {

cokecolauk2015@outlook.com} to enable us respond to you on time.

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER

Dr. Ferguson Andrew

TEL: +447010087098

Our Past Winners From Our Coca Cola Company Promotion Lottery 2015.Mrs Coun C Mayues

Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer The Coca-Cola Company Plc United Kingdom.

Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer The Coca-Cola

Company Plc United Kingdom.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!   Note: we shall pay your claims through Bank or

through diplomatic system Delivery, please contact our helpdesk urgently by phone or email for

confirmation. Please quote your winning ballot number and ticket number for security reason.MR.JAMES

TAYLOR Management

Prof. Alex Kingston and Dr.George Williams, Directors in Coca Cola Company Plc Online Promo

England UK,

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number.

(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

©"COPYRIGHT 2014 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED

"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *

NOTE: This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not

the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message

from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If

any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted

or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or

completeness of this message without further investigation.COCA COLA PROMO DEPARTMENT/NEW YEAR PROMO
Coca-Cola Great Britain

PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom,

Dear Lucky winner:Mr Dip jyoti Handique
REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:O2-05OPR442-RSPT

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the winners selected in the Lottery Promotions We are proud to inform you that, Your certified winning parcel containing a cheque of £500,000.00 great British pounds , a prize winning certificate and some other documents has been registered with this company which is to be delivered to your residence as instructed by .(COCA COLA LOTTERY UK).

In respect of your fund, we wish to inform you that COCA COLA board of directors has approved the delivery of your winning prize of £500,000.00 great British pounds that was deposited in our company here in London by COCA COLA corporation lottery board to be delivered in your home address in your country by our delivery officer diploma,MR JOHN STEPHEN .

We are pleased to inform you that a demand draft of one million u.s dollar has been issued in regards to your name and will be dispatched to your designated home address within the next 48 hours. By our delivery officer Diploma MR JOHN STEPHEN . , He will be arriving in your country India on the 17/3/2015 you are required to provide a scan copy of your identity card that is acceptable in your country, that will enable our delivery officer verify you as the rightful owner of the cheque.

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:
1.) Your Coca Cola Winning Prize £500,000.00 great British pounds
2.)Official Winning Certificate.
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.
5.)Attach is the Diplomat ID.
6.) Diplomat email ID:diplomatjohnstephen@yahoo.com
OCA COLA company parcel delivery has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the COCA COLA Board delivery service of rates, hence COCA COLA Board parcel deliveries has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basic

Thank once again congratulation.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to provide you the best of our quality service, Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you As Soon As Possible.
Congratulations once again.
CONFIRMATION CALL LINE:(Tel: +447010087098)

Dr. Ferguson Andrew .
Tel: +447010087098

Director of Claims and Payment.
London -United Kingdom
Please suggest what can I do.........

Mar 15, 2015

UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION UNIT.

Email: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk,

Provide the below stated information for immediate claim application guideline . to Dr Peterson Miguel Email:

Name.........Address.......... Amount Won.............Mobile No..........Sex .........Occupation...........Age.........country..........Email ID:........
Administrative Team

IFB - Pathetic Service and AMC sold with wrong information &...
    Never buy any IFB product, their post sale and AMC...
    mobile number - Unknown number call and durty language use
    I'm getting disturbing calls from this unknown number...
    Croma ( Oberoi mall ) Goregaon - Grievence
    Good day Sir/ Madam, We did few purchases on 30th Nov...
    ceo andhra.nic.in - Voter Id address change
    Sir, My name is V.Hema Kumar and my wife name is V.Bhagya...
    Reliance Communication - RE: No service especially during power cuts
    Dear Mudasir, Kindly submit your details at this link...
    Hyundai - fraud letter
    HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LIMITED (HMIL) Head Office: 5th &...
    Reliance Big TV - RE: Not Yet Received My Refund
    Dear Chandrasekhar, We have noted your complaint and...
    Nokia Lumia - Red bus offer
    I have purchased Nokia Lumai 532 1 week before and it has...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - lost my roll no of sbi associate clerk
    i had lost my roll number and my registration number is ...