COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

sampat lal

Dec 21, 2014

TRUE OR FAKE

MY EMAIL- sampatpalariya@gmail.com

please send mail is true or fals please fast.....

Coca‑Cola Great Britain Company UK

4.A BRAND HP NEW LAPTOP.
5.A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY{F.S.A}
6.A FUND RELEASE ORDER{F.R.O}
============================

We congratulates you once more for been one of our lucky winners on the COCA-COLA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION UK. We cease this avenue to inform you that our Delivery agent will be arriving in your country according to the above date.

NOTE: Our delivery agent has been assigned to assist you with all the formalities except for any financial requirements that might be involved during the process of transferring your Winning Fund into your personal account Or Airport requirements.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your parcel containing documents and cheque have been securely sealed and packaged for security reasons which make it impossible for anyone to view until it has been delivered to you the beneficiary, Be informed that all UK taxes and shipment fees has been paid by the ( BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF COCA COLA COMPANY UK ). Therefore you will be required to pay for custom clearance charges to the custom clearance department in your country India to enable the clearance department register the winning documents and issue the clearance receipt on your name and also to enable the government authority in your country to give your processing agent an approval to transfer your won amount to your local bank account.

Notice: send to his email (dip.morrisjames@yahoo.com) your details and any Identity Proof to enable him identify you when he arrives.

Hence, you are requested to co-operate with our delivery agent as to enable him run your transaction in a smooth and more legit manner as he will be spending only 48hrs in your country. Our delivery agent (Diplomat James Morris) will be departing on the 21th of December 2014 from UK and will be arriving INDIA on the 22nd of December 2014.
All your information have also been given to him including your contact number to enable him establish contact with you on his arrival.

From the sources of information that has been elicited out so far from your country, we were made to understand that the parcel will attract some Custom Clearance Charges / Registration. At such, You are requested to co-operate with the agent on the call of your Airport Clearance Charges / Registration to enhance proper facilitation of your Winning delivery.
We the Coca-Cola Company has taken the full responsibility of his Flight toll and flow to ensure smooth and safety delivery of your Fund, and we look forward to seen your co-operation and in-case of any obstruction Or necessities, always feel free to contact us on the above office numbers.

Best Regards.

Dr.Pedro Smith
Event Manager / Online Co-Ordinator

WARNING:...
Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of COCA-COLA COMPANY . You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confiscation of your prize.

@"COPYRIGHT 2014 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"
* * D I S C L A I M E R * *
This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee (s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation
sunil sain

Dec 19, 2014

to ask about which id i can sent

Dear sir i recieve message to winning lottery but sir that sim is my own but when i brought this sim i apply my brother id. so sir tell which id i can sent you please inform me and thanks for select me
my name -sunil sain and my brother name - arvind sain
vikas guleria

I WANT MY PRIZE MONEY

SIR,
I WANT MY PRIZE MONEY, IN LUCKY DRAW MOBILE NUMBERS
COCA COLA IS BEST COMPANY, SO WHY SEND FAKE MESSAGE. SHAME ON YOU.

I WANT MY PRIZE MONEY IN ANY CONDITIONS.

MY MAIL vikasguleria39@gmail.com

MY WINING MOBILE NO. IS +919501498304
sir, please reply on my email address :vikasguleria39@gmail.com
and sir please do not send again fake messages.
THANK YOU.
vikas guleria

I WANT MY PRIZE MONEY

SIR,
I WANT MY PRIZE MONEY, IN LUCKY DRAW MOBILE NUMBERS
COCA COLA IS BEST COMPANY, SO WHY SEND FAKE MESSAGE. SHAME ON YOU.

I WANT MY PRIZE MONEY IN ANY CONDITIONS.

MY MAIL vikasguleria39@gmail.com

MY WINING MOBILE NO. IS +919501498305
sir, please reply on my email address :vikasguleria39@gmail.com
and sir
mani@

Dec 13, 2014

cocacola prize award

I have received this type of email please tell me it true or false
Please give your answer its urgent
Myemailid is:manish.chandel456@ gmail.col
THE COCA COLA COMPANY
PROMOT. SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: (+44)-701-703-1666

GREETINGS FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY,

My name is Dr. Adams James am the COCA COLA COMPANY Coordinator assigned to pay winners We are happy to inform you of the result concluded annual final draws held by Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your Mobile Number was among the 10 Lucky winners sweepstakes. Your mobile number won the sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Only) (Equivalent INR Ten Crore Rupees Only) with Two mobile phones (iPhone 4s and iPhone 5s) and (One HP Laptop) in the ongoing COCA COLA COMPANY LUCKY DRAW PROMOTION held in LONDON UK. In line with commemorating event marking of our anniversary.

We rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (sixteen million Great British Pounds) for our anniversary draws. All participants were select through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers and 30,000,000 individual mobile number from 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, Africa, India and other Asian countries. as part of the international promotions program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London. This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (IAGR).

However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile Number contacts were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. The selection process was carried out through random mechanism selection in our computerized Mobile Number contacts machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 45 Mobile Number contact drawn from all the continents of the world.

In order to claim your £1,000,000.00 GBP prize winning, which has been deposited with a registered UK bank. However, you have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification.

Please you are advice to complete the form and send it immediately to our E-mail for prompt collection of your fund from the designated.

FILL OUT VERIFICATION FORM / DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY ONLY:

(9)ZIP/PIN CODE: ___
  (10)COUNTRY: ____
  (11)OCCUPATION: __
  (12)E-MAIL ADDRESS: _
(13)SCANNED COPY OF IDENTITY PROOF (MANDATORY)
  (14)SCANNED COPY OF ADDRESS PROOF (MANDATORY)

Dr. Adams James
(Online Asia Coordinator)
COCA-COLA DRAW PROMOTION
For Further Clarifications Contact Tell: +447017031666

Muhtar Kent Chairman of the Board and (C.E.O) Chief Executive Officer: The Coca-Cola Foundation.

LOTTERY SPONSORS:

COCA COLA CORPORATION UK,             COCA COLA CORPORATION AFRICA,
COCO COLA CORPORATION USA,          COCA COLA CORPORATION ASIA

Past winners

________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: We advise you to maintain strict confidentiality of your WINNING NOTIFICATION and the ENTIRE CLAIMS PROCESS until the verification process has been completed and your cash remitted. This is part of our security protocol to AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMS WHICH COULD LEAD TO   CANCELLATION OF FUNDS REMITTANCE/CLAIMS PROCEDURES. Quote your registration order number as O2-05OPR442-RSPT in all correspondence, Accept our hearty congratulations once again!!
You are advice to keep all lotteries winning information away from the general public especially REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER AND BATCH NUMBER. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of the WINNING MOBILE NUMBER
Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to
Disqualification of this Award. Be Warned!!!
doaa

Dec 10, 2014

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT HOW CAN I GET THE WONED PRIZE

I have got an email from coca-cola that I have won a prize:

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Coca-Cola Online season Winners International programs held on the 29th November,2014. Your E-mail address attached to ticket #:538-6064-31, with prize #:52-418-042, drew $1,500,000.00 which was in the 2nd category of the draws. You are to receive $1,500,000.00 (One Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).This program is in conjunction with Australian, British and European Governments and the Coca-Cola bottling company International.

Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your winning prize ($1,500,000.00) is fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. You are advised to adhere to this instruction so as to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CASH PRIZE TO YOU, CONTACT OUR PAYING BANK ADDRESS WRITTEN BELOW.

Send them the following informations:
(i) Your name.
(ii) Contact telephone
(iii) Contact Address.
(iv) Your ticket and prize numbers.
(v) Quote amount won.
(vi) Notification date.

PAYING BANK CONTACT.
Contact Person: Mr. Christopher Rolland
Email: christopherrolland2@gmail.com

Congratulation once again from the Coca Cola Online Award Department.

Note: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. CONTACT YOUR PAYING BANK DIRECTLY FOR YOUR CLAIMS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE TO CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS, IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Yours in service,
Dr. Chris Martin.
Coca-cola Lottery Co-ordinator.

Attention: This message may contain private or confidential data and is intended only for the person(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, then disclosing, copying, or distributing the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message.
sivanathan

Dec 10, 2014

prize award details

I have received a msg from Cocacola company that I have won lottery of 55,000 USD.so I want to know whether the mail is right or wring
Ticket number : 78945327856619
Reference number : CLA/908011308/02/Z01
ashok bhinda

ABOUT LUCKY WINNER WORLD MOBILE PRAMOTION WINNER REF. NO. 04

SIR ,
I RECIEVED A MASSEGE ON MY MOBILE ON 24/10/2014 THE MASSEGE WAS THAT YOUR MOBILE NO,HAVE WON 750000 GREAT BRIATEN POUND . I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT HOW CAN I GET THE WONED PRIZE MY WINNER REF. NO. IS 04 . PLEASE GUIED ME ON MY E MAIL ID ashokbhinda557@ gmail. com
mani caleb

cococala company in uk

Sir i got mail from your company that iam winning lottry , true or false
cont no 9972330907 by mani.
mani caleb

winning

sir i received mail from your company that true or false.by mani k
RAMU BHARWAD

Dec 8, 2014

I get spam mail from your company

First time i get spam mail in you company and you company introcution i dending my all details please tall me there are True/False????
Contact no:+918469638919
M.Indu

Dec 5, 2014

coca cola company uk

Sir i too got a e-mail on 18/07/14, its true or not pls tell me pls i have already started the process and paid 13 lakhs rupees from july till now sir, now i don't know what to do please help me, reply to e-mail id : indumurali26@gmail.com
rahul_officialletter

Dec 2, 2014

lottery winning email

dear sir,
i received email regarding above subject.
COCA-COLA AVENUE STAMFORD
E-MAIL cocacola.uk14@live.com
Tell: +448712372475

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your identification numbers:
Serial Number: 3872/506
Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40
avijit93

Dec 1, 2014

Coca cola lucky draw

sir..
i recieved a email mail is your email selected cococola lucky draw 2014 send, please tell me its true or fake?

Serial Number: AP3872/506
Lucky Numbers: iP7/4/88/28/01/40
For Winner Number 3.
Tell: +448713157372 +447010039141

Dear Lucky Winner (AVIJIT BARMAN)
This mail is to officially inform you about the completion of your winning verification process, and on the other hand to intimate you about your Anniversary award Prize of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling {£500,000.00GBP} which has been approved by the APPLE COMPANY LONDON.

We hereby announce to you that your award prize have been dispatch from UK to India, and Our Delivery officer (Mr. Collins Joe) will come over to India by 10:00 Am On Monday 1st December 2014 along side your parcel containing your Demand Draft of (£500,000.00GBP) which is Approximate (4,1,161,639.00 INR), a prize winning certificate, L-Size Apple T-Shirt] Apple Phone, Apple Laptop and some gift items and documents backing your winning from the British Government.

Your Backup Documents include Money Laundering Protection, Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government, Winning Certificate as well as Insurance.
Your award prize will be transferred to your local Bank account, (Mr. Collins Joe) will assist you on the transfer, and as soon as Mr. Collins Joe arrives in your country, he will proceed to the Bank of America for the transfer of your prize to your personal bank account, on reaching the BANK OF AMERICA.(BOA) Kindly Click or copy and paste the link on your browser, http://rzmotors.cl/update/ for the processing of your transfer.

Be informed that you to pay for Registration/Conversion fee over there in India to the Bank of America before the amount can be transferred to your personal bank account, and the whole processing will take only three working hours after making your Registration/Conversion fee payment.

PERSONAL INFORMATION BELOW.
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received in my email address from APPLE LOTTERY BOARD UNITED KINGDOM. I was made to believe that this sum of (£500,000.00GBP) we be arriving in Bank of America India Branch on Monday 1st December 2014.

I THEREFORE PROVIDE MY BANKING DETAILS BELOW.
1 Account Holder Name.........................................
2 Your Bank Name…………………………………….
3 Account Number…………………………………..
4 Your Phone/ mobile No:....................................
5 Your E-Mail ID....................................................
6 Mr.Collins Joe arriving date to India ..........................
7 Send A scan copy of your International Passport, Driving License or Pan Card for identification

YOU ARE TO CONTACT BANK OF AMERICA WITH THE CONTACT INFORMATION GIVEN BELOW ALONG WITH YOUR ID PROOF FOR THE TRANSFER BEFORE MR.COLLINS JOE WILL ARRIVE .

Address: DLF Building, Sansad Marg, Janpath,
Connaught Place, New Delhi, DL 110001
Email: boa.onlinetransfer@live.com

Immediately After your amount is completely transferred to your local Bank account, Mr. Collins Joe will proceed to your home address to hand over your award certificate, gift items, and award backup documents to you and also snap a group photograph with you and your family before departing back to UK.

For any query or question, please contact our 24 hours customer care services via the numbers: +448713157372 +447010039141
Please make sure your mobile number is on for easy communication.
Congratulations from all members and staff of Apple Company.

Best Regards
MR. JOHN ANDREW
Event Manager.
Apply Company United Kingdom.
Email: a4apple@live.co.uk

sir
I ilangonmarx ,mail ID ilangonmarx@gmail.com

it is the detail which I recived 29 nov 2014 at 8:20 am

COCA-COLA CENTRE, LONDON 30/ 32 POOL
STREET CARNARVON LIVERPOOLLL55 2AS UNITED KINGDOM.
ANNOUNCEMENT! IS A CERTIFIED NOTIFICATION FROM COCA-COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM E-MAIL DRAW AWARDS.

Attention. Dear Winner.
We are proud to inform you that this online world wide E-mail Address final draw from Coca-cola Company United Kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of 1000,E-mail of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. Your E-mail Address was among the 1000, Lucky winners to benefits from this E-mail promo. Each and every E-mail is to benefit the Sum of £500,000.00. GB Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds.)This program is been sponsored by Coca-Cola Company to alleviate poverty, create hope and self-believe to people around the world through this online world E-mail award promotion.

Winning Amount:£500,000.00only

(NOTE: ) Your winning prize is presently deposited in HALIFAX BANK IN ESCROW ACCOUNT, WHICH MEANS THAT NOBODY WILL HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT, UNTIL IT REACHES YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have know that this is a benefits from Coca-cola Company International E-mail Lottery Draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of £500,000.00. GB Pounds so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately you receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
THE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S IS AS FOLLOWS;
2. Full Home Address:
3. Make sure you send this details to this Email (cocacolaclaims16uk@outlook.com)
) for the release of your fund

sir
I kundan ,mail ID kundan.rudrapur@gmail.com

it is the detail which I recived 29 nov 2014 at 8:20 am

COCA-COLA CENTRE, LONDON 30/ 32 POOL
STREET CARNARVON LIVERPOOLLL55 2AS UNITED KINGDOM.

Attention. Dear Winner.

14.Winning Amount:
subashdogra@ymail.com

Nov 28, 2014

TURE OR FALSE

I, recieved a email mail is your email selected coco cola lucky draw 2014 send your details we transfor the money.please tell me its true or fake thanks.

From The Coca Cola Company Promo.
Kindly Contact Your Claims Agent Dr. Henry Mark through This
Email: cocacoladraw90@hotmail.com Claim Your (£500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Now.
shafana

Nov 23, 2014

i got a mail..that i have won lottery

here is the mail...is that true or failse..?

Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom.
WEB SITE// www.coca-cola.com/music/en_US/125year/postlive.html?lang=en
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO = cocacolaclaimunit@admin.in.th

9. E-mail Address:
10.Bank Names:
1 1.Bank Account Number:

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO =cocacolaclaimunit@admin.in.th
CONGRATUNATION ONCE AGAIN ON BEHALF OF COCA-COLA COMPANY!!

Yours Faithfull

NOTIFICATION OF THE ANNUAL MID-YEAR COCA-COLA PROMOTIONAL DRAW
E-MAIL cocacoladrawuk@live.com
Tell: +447010021781

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds AND ONE SUNSUNG GALLXY S5 AND ONE 51 INCHES TV ) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying
These are your identification number :
Serial Number: 3872/506

MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS E-MAIL: cocacoladrawuk@live.com

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER: Rev. Dr. Max Williams
Tel: +447010021781
-mail: cocacoladrawuk@live.com
make sure you reply back to this e-mail:

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!
sirisha priyachilaka

Nov 3, 2014

coca cola prize money lottery

Recently i had received a message from coca cola company that i got a lottery of 50,000british pounds .I unfortunately given my details .I would like to know this message is true or flase.please give the information with in 24hrs to my mail -sirisha.chinnari@gmail.com
mkyepzila

Oct 30, 2014

spam of lottety winner

I got a mail saying I won a prize money from cocacola and I was fool unfortunately I have send my detail .
anupbora

Oct 29, 2014

Lottery Promo

I received a mail you win 500000GBP from the Coca Cola Lottery Promo United Kingdom.

Please write me is this true or fake
My e-mail ID :- anup.jrt007@gmail.com

The mail is given below-

COCA-COLA AVE
Winning Numbers: 7-1-4-8-7-3
Email Ticket Number: FL 654/29/75
Parcel Identification Number : FWCS-8035398586

Attn; MR. ANUP JYOTI BORA

Congratulations once again as one of the selected Coca Cola Lottery grants beneficiary, we gladly communicate with you online with the claims of your Winning Funds £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only) it will be a great joy of mine and that of my colleagues working under the award remittance department of the Coca-Cola Lottery Board United Kingdom, chapter, to work with you in good Co-operation and understanding as we process the release of your Award Prize which is our major concern and assignment.

We wish to bring to your notices that your cheque prize of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only) and other supporting documents has been prepared in favor of your name to facilitate the clearance of the cheque once it is deposited at your Home Bank by you this documents includes the following:

1. A CHEQUE VALUED TO THE SUM OF £500,000.00 GBP
2. A CERTIFICATE FROM COCA COLA AWARD BOARD LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. UNITED NATIONS CLEARANCE LETTER.
5. 1 HP BRAND NEW LAPTOP

Be informed that all UK taxes and shipment fees has been paid by (Coca Cola Lottery Headquarters). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the custom duty and Clearing charges for the clearing of your parcel from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India. The delivery officer (Diplomat Larry Smith) will personally present to you all the supporting documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you though all the process of remittance there in your country (INDIA).

Diplomat Larry Smith will perform the clearances and registration of your parcel with India Government at the Airport, as soon as he finish the clearances of your parcel at the Airport then he will immediately proceed to your home address to make delivery. Please make available to him the clearing charges immediately he call and provide you with the account details of the Custom Duties for you to deposit the clearance charges for the clearance of your consignment.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (Diplomat Mr. Larry Smith), Special Chief Delivery officer will be leaving from LONDON to INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (parcel) through British Airways. Your parcel will be leaving (Coca Cola Company) Vault room.

DEPARTURE DATE: 29/10/2014
TIME: 10:15:00 P.M (UK TIME)
ARRIVAL DATE: 30/10/2014
TIME: 9:15 A.M (INDIA TIME)

NOTE: You are to send a scan copy of your photograph for our diplomat to recognized you as soon as he arrive and also reconfirm your full name, address and mobile number and Parcel Identification Number.

Diplomat Mr. Larry Smith.
Email: dplarrysmith@yahoo.com

PLEASE NOTE – We cannot deduct charges fees from your winnings prize because it has been insured to its full value of amount and enclose as a diplomatic delivery in your favor and been already dispatched. Also, we do not accept Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) as it is strictly against the policy of this Courier Firm as laid down by the Management of this Courier Agency. You must pay on account given to you by the representative.

PLEASE DO CALL CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION: (Tel: +448719740363)

Barr. Louis Anderson
Coordinator for COCA COLA ONLINE DRAWS Promotions
For Further Clarifications Contact:
PHONE NUMBER: +448719740363
coca cola enterprisescoca cola enterprises
Confidentiality Notice:
Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s)..Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of NATIONAL LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NATIONAL LOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract(s).
COPYRIGHT © 1993-2014 ALL RIGHTyou
Email Ticket Number: FL 654/29/75
Parcel Identification Number : FWCS-8035398586

Attn; Sudhanshu Rai

1. A CHEQUE VALUED TO THE SUM OF £500,000.00 GBP
2. A CERTIFICATE FROM COCA COLA AWARD BOARD LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. UNITED NATIONS CLEARANCE LETTER.
5. 1 HP BRAND NEW LAPTOP

DEPARTURE DATE: 28/10/2014
TIME: 10:15:00 P.M (UK TIME)
ARRIVAL DATE: 29/10/2014
TIME: 9:15 A.M (INDIA TIME)

Diplomat Mr. Larry Smith.
Email: dplarrysmith@yahoo.com

PLEASE DO CALL CUSTOMER LINE FOR CONFIRMATION: (Tel: +448719740363)

Barr. Louis Anderson

My e-mail ID :- dimplesharma.dcm@gmail.com
eric lungu

Oct 27, 2014

fake scam

i received a text saying i have won 500,000USD on the ongoing mobile lotary draw from south Africa i wand to confirm if it is true at all or not
shaheerparampath

Oct 23, 2014

coca cola claim

onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - Transaction Failed - Refund Awaited
    Hi Team, I was booking one ticket from Bangalore to...
    spectranet - Does not fix issue
     Guys if you are in Pune and are planning to get...
    snapdeal - Ordered a BSA Lady Bird SHINE-S/S-26T-Sr tyres...
    Subject: Order Id 3889875739 Order Placed On: 9th...
    Bank of Maharashtra - refund
    महोदय, बैंक ऑफ़...
    indane gas service - non delivery
    Dear Sir, My lpg id 7500000031576282 and 3000099595 are...
    372170 - Free Love Problem Solution BabaJi 09829262677
    Love problem solution baba ji ansh sharma 1. Love...
    Loveguruji - Free Love Problem Solution BabaJi 09829262677
    Love problem solution baba ji ansh sharma 1. Love...
    TataSky DTH - chainal not deactive
    sir, My tatasky dth.n. 1046994099 ke chainal n. ACTIVE...