COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

m.ramzan khan

Aug 28, 2015

coca coala mobil won 2015

dear sir i have raceved a sms from coca cola company in uk in this sms hase been my cell no won the 850.000.00gbpplz tel me its true are fake plz my email .mrusmankhan2005@gmail.com regards.my cell no is03077780724.plz ans me.
m.ramzan khan

Aug 28, 2015

coca cola mobile won 2015

dear i have raseved a sms that my cell no hase been win 850.000.00 tel me its true are fake my cell no is03077780724.in pakistan
Miladghanbari

Aug 27, 2015

help me

Sir I have received the message.u have won 850000.00 pound.my email is. Miladgh_1988@yahoo.com.plz tell me .is it true.
stone123

Aug 26, 2015

Stone

Kindly contact Mr. Stone Bill via Email: stoneesbill@gmail.com, He is the one to help you receive your winning prize
humayun afzal

Aug 25, 2015

fund release

Sir I have received the message.u have won 850000.00 pound.my email is .humzajani786168@gmail.com.plz tell me .is it true.
ericklisarondo

Aug 25, 2015

Coca cola Uk

COCA-COLA UK 2015 INTERNATION AWARD
I HAVE RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE THAT I WON 500,000.00 GBP. TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME/ ADDRESS/MOBILE. TO

EMAIL: SMUK1000@GMAIL.COM...
I IT'S TRUE ...? Im from the philippine MY EMAIL ID: mikelisarondo@yahoo.com
MY NAME : Michael eric Caballero lisarondo
MY MOBILE NO. 09158864833
Om priyadarshini

Aug 24, 2015

I have sent my personal info

These are your identification numbers:
Serial Number........... 2113-11
Winning Number..... 08-11-13-30-20-11
Winning Amount...... 1,000,000.00 GBP

CONGRATULATION (): Om priyadarshini.

According to the notification that you received. The notification message sent to you is to inform you that you emerged as our lucky winner. and this explains how you became a winner, The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 29,031 Mobile Number of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your Mobile Number emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of £1,000,000,00 (One Million Great Britain Pound Sterling Only).Also, we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

This office is in receipt of the information you provided for the processing of your lottery winnings of One Million Great Britain Pound Sterling (£1,000,000,00) which was also forwarded to us from the ONLINE COORDINATOR OF THE COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY INC , your lottery funds of the sum of One Million Great Britain Pound Sterling (£1,000,000,00) have been processed. I have forwarded your details, your file and original certificate to our Diplomatic Agent Barrister David Harrison for the urgent delivery of your winnings Prize to you in your country in Indian.

In this regard we want you to be aware that our Snr. Diplomat Barrister David Harrison will leave United Kingdom as soon as possible to deliver your winning package to you in person in INDIA. So you are advice to clear up your Winning package from the Custom Department as soon as the Diplomat gets to INDIA. The amount needed to clear up your winning package from the Custom Office should be arrange by you to enable the Diplomat to clear your package immediately.

Snr. Diplomat Barrister David Harrison will give you a call immediately he arrive INDIA. We hope this be a better option for you. As soon as you clear up your winning package from our Diplomat, Kindly inform us for further correspondent and to update our company record.

Departure Date /Time: 24TH AUGUST 2015 TIME -07:45 PM (UK TIME)
Arrival Date /Time: 25TH AUGUST 2015 - TIME -09:45 AM (INDIA TIME)

Also note that your details have been forwarded to our Snr. Diplomat Barrister David Harrison, as soon as you receive his phone call you are to proceed further with him so that your won price money can be credited to your local bank account.

Note: Your won price will be arriving your country within 24hours
PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: {CCLA/ECH/0896}

Name: Diplomat David Harrison
EMAIL: cocacola_claims01@hotmail.co.uk
IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE IN ADDRESS, PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER ONCE AGAIN.

You will have to follow Our Diplomat instructions to ensure successful delivery.

JOHN HARRY
Tel ::+448719741667.

Confidentiality Notice:
DELIVERY STATUS (SEND US YOUR SCAN COPY OF IDENTITY CARD FOR VERIFICATION).
NOTE: CUSTOM CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS CHEQUE DUE TO INSURANCE POLICY.

what can i do about it?Please help me please .
m&m

Aug 23, 2015

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

DO CONTACT MR. MAX CHARITY MORRIS OF M$M CHAMBER VIA EMAIL: morris.charity@lawyer.com, HE WILL PROVIDE TO YOU LEGAL ADVICE CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT:
Tiev sambo

Aug 19, 2015

Can I win lottery uk awards
GINALYN HERNANDEZ

COCA-COLA UK 2015 INTERNATION AWARD

EMAIL: SMUK1000@GMAIL.COM...
I IT'S TRUE ...? MY EMAIL ID: h_ginalyn@yahoo.com
MY NAME : Ginalyn Hernandez
MY MOBILE NO. 09056103614
Bisheswar Prasad

Aug 19, 2015

online lottery of five hundreds thousand pounds winner

Online winner but no response
Mukut Chandra Das

Aug 17, 2015

I have been Cheated by Fraud person of UK people , they cheating me approx. 30 Lakhs money through Lottery scheme and inheritance funds . I am not received any single money from them .Theirs email address and Mobile No. as bellow .

Mike Jhon : +917838106746 , + 919582795231, +447010044065, +254319523383 , +6662202976 , +447466615506 ,Complain - +918447817784 etc.
Michael Mayton : +919643624451
Accounts No who cheated me as below..
1. Mr. Lamjahao haokip SBI A/C 31367392502 IFSC.. SBIN0006182
2. Mr. Annand Sharma SBI A/C 34245208544 IFSC.. SBIN0012985
3.Mr Sasang Lhouvum SBI 34042446216 IFSC.. SBIN0012985
4. Mr. Hesso Sumi SBI A/c 34302627095 IFSC.. SBIN0006510

email address : michael_mayton@live.com , mikejohn81@live.in . They are engaged with COCA-COLA LOTTERY . They cheating me 7 Lakhs INR . My dear brothers and Sister , you are never believed them , they comes to India for Fraud to any body in india . They destroy India . The Govt of India have no eye for look after the this type of doing works .

MUKUT CHANDRA DAS , MOB: 9864520935 , Guwahati -Assam .
Altunia

Aug 17, 2015

Please tell me it's true or false

Coca- Cola Company sent me a message which is
" Your GSM number has own 1,000,000,00 GBP =RS 10 Crore in Coca Cola UK mobile draws to claim send your name/NAME/AGE/ADD/NUM/SEX/EMAIL to : Cocacola office 987@gmail.com"
Please tell me it is true or false?
I think it's a great cheeting company in the world. They want to destroy our world. Everybody wrotes his problems but the company did not answer him.
virak

Aug 16, 2015

THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

Hi sir today I recive u r mssgs cocacola YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON Fifty thousand dollars POUNDS FROM COCA-COLA UK PROMO,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,AGE TO OUR EMAIL (mj.domingo30@classicmail.co.za) Name: MR. JOSE DOMINGO Phone: +27-71-902-0091 Management http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/careers/index.html.
And email virakyim@yahoo.com
Sir his true or fake reply me thx
Ankush Saha

Aug 13, 2015

cocacola luky draw by wining email

My name is Ankush Saha. & my email id-sahaankush2@gmail.com. From cococola Company inform me that my email no. has won 4 crore 67 lukh .... Is it true or false?
Mukut Chandra Das

Aug 12, 2015

COCA-COLA Company cheating me more than 7 lakhs inr from me through lottery sheme .

Dear Friend ,
Dont 'give money to Fraud person of UK people , they cheating me approx. 30 Lakhs money through Lottery scheme and inheritance funds . I am not received any single money from them .Theirs email address and Mobile No. as bellow .

Michael Mayton : +919643624451

MUKUT CHANDRA DAS , MOB: 9864520935 , Guwahati -Assam .
Jagan jaan

Aug 11, 2015

Is this true or fake?

Hi i'm Jagan.......i got a message saying that "CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 5 CRORES,50 LAKHS IN COCA-COLA 60TH ANNIVERSARY IN LONDON FOR CLIAMS SEND DETAILS....

NAME- Jagan A

ADDRESS- # 30 3rd cross 2nd main amruthnagar B sector sahakarnagar post near Amruthnagar police station bangalore 560092
AGE- 24
MOBILE- 9964139864
SEX- male

If this is real please intimate me thanks............!
tirbot gogoi

Ac 913010055476388
M. r. jack

Aug 7, 2015

cocacola prize winner

Hi sir today I recive u r mssgs cocacola YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 1 MILLION POUNDS FROM COCA-COLA UK PROMO,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,AGE TO OUR EMAIL(cocacolawining@outlook.com
Sir my number +918140450848
And email jackkhureshi66@gmail.com
Sir his true or fake reply me thnx
water boy

Aug 5, 2015

lottery

respected sir ;
i; had got a mail from jan drahos that i had won a amount of 5000 gbp in a lottery ; but before getting it i had to pay RS. 18000 AT A ACCOUNT OF A person name mr vitok with account no. 30521907274.sir as we all know that these are false and request you to look at this matter because this kind of mails NOT ONLY hampering the company name but also causing a real health threat to the public which may cause a company alot if some thing happen to some one ;
deepakbala

Aug 2, 2015

confirm the my winning price

Dear coca Cola team

Please help me & have to know the below details are correct or fake

have received last Feb-2015 mail from this ID approvedesk_claim@live.co.uk, the mails says you are the lucky winner of 500.000GBP same the agent was arrived India his name frank Douglass he stay at India around one month he don all formality and he send one ATM (master Card for me ) after i try to use this card the price money was not credited .
the UK person name

Mr.FRANK OWEN
8719747883-UK

The Master ATM ( Royal Bank Of Scotland)

After he give one more number Mr David -919643141278 after he coordinate with me. he send mail to me have to pay non residential tax for UK total amount 7000GBP after i contact mr frank owen have told to him i am not able to arrange the huge amount . have delayed one month but i am not able to fulfill the full amount .then mr frank owen said he will speck to the board he can able asst me some 5000GBP but remaining i have to pay .

then finally i struggle lot and have arranged the amount but last one week he is not able to contact him his mobile was switch off please check mr frank owen his working with your team

same confirm the details are correct or he is fraud

Deepak please reply ASAP
wasiullah khan

Aug 1, 2015

cocacola winning prize

I have recieve an call & e-mail about your phone no. has won lucky draw prize 4.65 crore my phone no. is 9987431363 , my e-mail id is rkhan1807@gmail.com my name id wasdlsiullah khan kindly inform me this offer is true or not. I hope u wil rply as fast as you can.
thanking you,
Moses d

Jul 31, 2015

Winning mobile number

I has been received mail from this mobile number 8467007595 these message is "your mobile number was selected for 5 crore 35 lakhs in cococola UK 2015 mobile promo for payment ,send,name, address,phone number, age to cockeofficeuk@qq.com. please send its true or false my mail I'd. dungamahesh@gmail and my Mobile number 9908972282. Thank-you sir
patekarshital

Jul 30, 2015

Mobile No. Wining

Mr. Patrick Evans, have been officially assigned to your country by the Coca-Cola company UK. with all the necessary documents that back up your winning fund to be transfer into personal bank account. Such as your winning certificate of award, insurance licence and with the letter of affidavit for claims from the British government stating that this fund of $500, 000. 00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar} was obtained legally through the Coca-Cola Company United Kingdom.

this message is come to me from COCA COLA company UK . Is it fake or real?
ouledbihitayeb

Jul 29, 2015

Enquiry

Respected Sir, a letter and a ..
With lots of fun and humility, the Board of Directors and members of the entire Coca-Cola Company of the United Kingdom company interested hereby you and your family with all my heart Congratulations, we may have been achieved due to provide your details / information that was required to claim your prize winning as your e-mail address you made one of the lucky winners in this year's Coca-Cola Prize send promotion in 2015 and found you worthy of this fund.

It's a fake or true .. tell me please

care---irctc.co.in - Can't do on line reservation
    I registered myself and got confirmation from irctc also....
    251527 - UNITECH
    I have two FDRs of Rs 5 lakh each.I was informed by the...
    Speed Post - Delivery na milne hetu complain
    sir mera name Dinesh kumar 182bn B.S.F ...
    Vijay Tv - re telecast the uravugal thodarkathai
    This s my 3 rd complaint about re telecast Uravugal...
    aircel PI 275 - bal related
    I had recharged with pi 275 ..so how to check its bal . ...
    ACT BROADBAND - worst service: Act fibernet showing limited
    Act Account No: 1238242.. Took connection with 20 GB fair...
    Seed Infotech Pvt Ltd. - Not Refunding Course Fees
    Hi Sir, I took admission in Seed Infotech, Andheri...