COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

shibsankar das

Jul 2, 2015

cocacola online lottery

Dear sir/madam i got a mail from cocacola company of uk.i was a winner of 50000000 pounds and one hp laptop in 2015 cocacola promo online. As soon i'm forweded is my details.. Shib sankar das . vil- daudpur,p.s-egra,pin-721422,dob-13/04/1991,tel no.-8972475611.occu-business.marital status-2 years.india.west bengal. dear sir/madam please reply me quickly thanks and best regards- Shib sankar das
farhan albi

Jul 2, 2015

many receive

Sir lacky drow ki many kese receive kre
My e mail I'd sulemankhan962730@gmail.com
Hai
My a/c no.0479000102411807
Pnb bank siyana bulandshahr.
anil kumar anil

Jul 1, 2015

anil kumar

TRY TO CONTACT MR MAX MORRIS OF M&M CHAMBER VIA EMAIL(morris.charity@lawyer.com) THEY ARE THE ONE WHO HELP MY FAMILY TO RECEIVE OUR WINNING PRIZE
sownthamizh

Jul 1, 2015

cocacola winning prize

a four days ago my email win the prize (500,000GBP)via my email id and i fill the form and send to (cocacolaukdraw12050 )and then yesterday some person( Mr james desmond)call me and asked to me then a few minutes ago another person contact in another number he said to you pay 10500rs for some taxes its true or fake pls tell me why should we pay the amount for the transaction pls inform to me its true or fake??????
sow1429st@gmail.com
fuxfort@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015

lucky remail add winner

me too, i received this kind off notification in my email,,
THE BIG QUESTION IS WHY WE SEND A MONEY FOR THIS TRANSACTION, if this is true??
maybe they will find a way in order for them to see or locate us?? (suggest pls?)
or they can contact our nearest cocacola branch in our palces(country) in order for them to find us simple??
why we should pay for this?? our cocacola branch maybe will notify us,,if this is true??
am i rigth?
g5979350

Jun 27, 2015

It's ALL FAKE

Guys, Don't trust these guys and request you to not to share any details about you...

They may transfer the amount from the bank account mentioning you have died and when the banker asking for the details, they have everything with them in hand.....

Dont showcase your details ever....
saumya satpathy

Jun 27, 2015

received a massege of winning 4croce65lakh

Is it true or some kind of game.If the cash amount of Rs 4crocr65lakhs is for sure,then what's the need of giving our bank details,already have mailed you-name,age,mail-id,address.
i claim for my winning amount,if true then do send it to my address and if its fake or joke then please don't play with others for advertisement...its an request.
Thank You.
Shahzada

Jun 24, 2015

Winning lucky draw

I received this email informing me as a lucky winner this year, and asked me to send detail to Reserve Bank, India. Please is it true.

My Email: saleem.shahzada57@gmail.com
akatheesan

Jun 24, 2015

It's fack

it's all fack guys dont loss any money.so pls dont give money its all fack
ajay shitole

Jun 23, 2015

winner

i have recieved sms from coca cola and his said to win you 500000 lac from mo no win to send ur info and his ask me to 18500 rs to indian currency n tax plz tell me true or fake plz plz plz
Daniel Muia

Jun 23, 2015

Lucky Winner

I received this email on 21st June 2015, from gnarmadanaidu14@iisertvm.ac.in. informing me as a lucky winner this year, please is it true?

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF COCA COLA PLC
22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2YP,
London, United Kingdom.
Help Line: 00447937448743
Email: cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

Dear Lucky Winner,

The Coca Cola UK Promotion Department is pleased to inform you of the results derived from the International Email Random Selection Program (IERSP) held here in UK to consolidate our numerous customers around the world; to alleviate poverty through this promotion program, also to raise the profile and popularity of the Coca Cola UK Company.

This is to inform you that Your Email Address is among the Email Addresses that were selected automatically through an email electronic random selector for a cash prize of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Only) to be given to each winner in this year’s PROMOTION. We are clearly telling you that your Email Address has won a cash prize amount of £500,000.00 Great British Pounds for you.

Note: Your Email Address was selected through a random computer ballot system drawn from over Nine hundred thousand Email Addresses from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Africa and the Oceanic Region as part of our international promotion program which is conducted annually.

We randomly selected only five persons (owners of the five email addresses that we are sending this winning notification message to) as our winners, through an electronic ballot System without any winner applying or buying any ticket to be selected, as no tickets were sold for this contest.

We hereby instruct you to claim your winning amount quickly as it has been approved by the World Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IA-GR) in this Year’s Promo. Failure to claim your winning within 28days will result to disqualification of your winning fund and the prize will be re-allocated to another eligible entrant.

Therefore, you are requested to fill the verification and fund release form immediately, and then send it to cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com for confirmation and to facilitate the release of your winning prize Amount to you.

Please make sure you quote your winning identification number (have deleted) along with your details and send to cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com so that you’ll get your winning prize without any delay.

9. Mobile Number:
4. Bank Address:

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my e-mail id with Lucky Day Lotto Prize Payouts Draw Number:(have deleted) from BBC U/K. I was made to believe that my prize cheque of £500,000.00 Great British Pounds is deposited in your office account; and I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay.
For prompt response declaration; I hereby declare that the above data are true and correct, that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the delivery of the total fund to me in my country.

NB: after filling the above form, you have to send it to the approve payment officer (cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com), or you can kindly contact him through his personal mobile number +448719747494 for any clarification; and also make sure you send the above written letter along with your claim details to him at cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

Payment Officer: Event Manager: Photos of Past Winners and their family:
Dr. Michael Savage James Davidson
Tel: 00448719747494
cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the Coca Cola Promotion department has discovered a huge numbers of double claims due to winners informing their friends, relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their Winning numbers. As a result of this, some past winners’ friends tries to claim the price on behalf of the real winners. So The Coca Cola Promotion department reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery or Promotion Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it will be taken that the real winner is the informer to the double claimer about the Winning.

Quote: In order to succeed in life, we must first believe that we can, and we have to learn and understand the rules of success in maintaining the secret of our coming success to enable us achieve the success; so that we will be better than anyone else.

You are hereby strongly advised to keep your winning information strictly confidential and secret from people until you receive your prize for security reasons.

We say congratulation to you; and please do not forget to help the poor in the society when Coca Cola UK Promotion makes you a beneficiary of their world of wealth.

Information Officer/Online Coordinator

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Alex Ann Salter

Disclaimer and Privacy Policy:
No part of this information may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of Coca Cola Company. Information provided via the enquiry form is used solely to assist with fulfilling the user’s needs and is not sold to any 3rd Parties or used in advertising. The information sent to this very email address owner is personal and has been covered in legal disclaimer against coping or distributing to public.
Dheeraj Nishad

Jun 21, 2015

i won the 500,000 GBP

Sir,mam Today I have receive a SMS my cell num..9026123556 that u won 500,000 GBP COCA-COLA AWARD,SEND YOUR NAME.,,,It,s true...?
My name-Dheeraj Nishad
E-mail-dheeraj.nishad99@gmail.com
My second phone num.09936729299
asia49

Jun 19, 2015

plzzz tell me its is true or fake

plezz tell me its is true or fake i got a email from coca cola leaky draw
plzz tell me on my email
asia7319@gmail.com
sajin12

Jun 18, 2015

wiing prize money

Have received an email..i am attaching it....knowing its fake just need to inform,nowCOCA-COLA COMPANY UK (DISPATCH UNIT)

HEAD OFFICE LONDON UK:
From The Desk of the Promotions Manager
International Promotions Coca-Cola
United Kingdom Telephone: +447010083021.
(REF: NO-9420X2/68-KKT-And BAT: 074/05/ZY369-ZA99)
Web Site: www.mycokerewards.com

The Coca Cola Company Plc Official Yearly Prize Award Winners Notification.

Dear Lucky winner: SAJIN KUMAR P. .R

Congratulation: This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000 ( Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) for the Yearly 2015 Coca Cola Promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with IMF, FIFA And World Bank.

We do believe that your winnings price will be put into good use for community, educational and business development and we would like you to know that we kick against terrorism and such money will not be used for any form or support of terrorism. On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Coca Cola Award Lottery Board, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your Category. Hence you are therefore cleared your winning price has been approved for delivery in your name and you can now claim your Winning Price.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received. Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by Coca Cola AWARD LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK, therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is Rs 18,770 INR into the account which will be send to you by the Diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in India and any local V.A.T that may arise in INDIA before he proceed to your house.

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required Rs 18,770 INR available to the diplomat arriving India immediately he instructs you to do so, before you receive your prize of (£500,000 pounds) From the Coca Cola Award Lottery promotion to enable him clear your prize from the custom.
Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your door step for security reasons. The delivery of your prize is currently on the way to your country, as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK to Asia.
DIPLOMAT JACK WILLIAMS WILL ARRIVES INDIA ON THE 19TH OF JUNE, 2015.
Send your full details to DIPLOMAT JACK WILLIAMS , his contact details is given below.

===============================
AGE.......

CLEARING CHARGE.....
OCCUPATION.....
WINNING EMAIL ID......
A Scanned copy of your international passport driving license and pan card (Valid) via

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that Mr. JACK WILLIAMS , Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving UK. to delivery of your award prize through British Airways.
Departure Date: JUNE 18th, 2015.
Arrival Date: JUNE 19th, 2015.

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your cash award prize to you as he has little time to spend in INDIA. please make available to him the clearing charges immediately he call and provide you with the account details of the Custom Duties for you to deposit the clearance charges of Rs 18,770 INR for the clearance of your consignment. HE WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES INDIA AND WILL INSTRUCT YOU on how to pay the clearance charges of ₤ 184, Equivalent to: Rs 18,770 INR available to enable him clear your consignment from the custom and proceed to your address to make 100% safe delivery to you AFTER your payment is been confirmed and receipted by the INDIA CUSTOMS.
You are to keep us updated with your readiness in receiving the special diplomat along with your Award Cash Prize.
We want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor in the Society When Coca Cola Makes You A Beneficiary Of their World of Wealth.

Coca-Cola Promo Offer Center

Tel: +447010083021

©"COPYRIGHT 2015 COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *
Kind Regards,

Yours sincerely,
Claims Manager
DR. SMITH ANDERSON

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please
contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.

Click here to Reply or Forward
Details
COCA COLA COMPANY
cocacola_claimdept01@outlook.com

Show details
it seems that everyone has received it..
luisito saguman

Jun 15, 2015

cocacola winner of 500,000 pounds

I have recieve mails from cocacola PLC,UK,regarding that email address was selected as the lucky winner of the raffle draw which is held in UK,AND I WON 500,000 pounds which i very big surprise that i got his mail,and all the information was sent it to me regarding how to claim the price,and they ask my personal information,as follows.which i need to fill up.is this true or scam,my mobile no # +639393618649,and my email address:luisgn72@yahoo.com,please give us clear information in regards to my verification,
God Bless?they have 28 days of deadlines to claim the said amount.

4. Bank Address:
Crissy

Jun 15, 2015

Is this a scam

I received an email that i won 500.00 euros, Is this a scam? coleenbeckford@yahoo.com
yogesh kate

Jun 14, 2015

lottery draw

I have got a massage from ur side
My name Yogesh Kate
Adds Pimple Soudagar, pune
Age 35
State Maharashtra
Phn no 9158329530
purushotham143

Jun 12, 2015

about lottery

i got a message from +918010878046 that " your cell no has won 5crore 36lakh in ongoing promo.to claim send your name , age, job, etc toukcokedraw@mit.tc. my mobile number is +918686948632. is this is true or fake.
lutgardisReyes

lutgardis290461@hotmail.com
+584147517501
maria.m

Jun 10, 2015

got a winning prize message

i also got a message on my phone that i won 950,000 punds.. im confused what should i do..
so please tell me is it real or fake.
my e.mail is muuskan@live.com
Rintu Acharya

Jun 9, 2015

COCO COLA WINNING

I have got a massage from coco cola company,
that I win in the coco cola contesting and I shall get the 500,00,000 GBP and ONE HP LAPTOP.
Then I following to them. Then one person ask me to deposit 12,700 rupees in an account for airport authority ,Delhi to Damdam.
Please tell me ,
Is it true or not .
Send email in : rintu8116448140@gmail. com
Call me : 8116448240
ADARSHA G

Jun 9, 2015

whether it is true or false

hello, sir/madam i gotr message from coco cola lwin the price of some amount plz tell me sir whether it is true or fake
my contact no.8792607025
email id adarsh1995september@gmail.com
Ajeet kumar

Jun 3, 2015

verification

Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom.
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO= cocacola.ukbonus@live.com
10. Bank Name:
11. Account Number:
12. Bank Address:

SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO= cocacola.ukbonus@live.com
CONGRATUNATION ONCE AGAIN ON BEHALF OF COCA-COLA COMPANY!!

Yours Faithfully
Dr. Terry Cole.
Tel: 00448712346552 / +448712346552

COCA COLA COMPANY AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM.COLA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION AWARD DEPT 2015.
COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARD.
ARRIVAL INFORMATION.

DEAR LUCKY WINNER,
We are happy to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a Demand Draft of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds), a prize winning certificate and some other documents has been registered with this department which is to be delivered to your residence as instructed by (NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS). We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters. COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARD Your winnings prize will be delivered to you on 3rd June 2015 via Qatar Airways Express Delivery Services “THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY" to your Country India.
INFORMATION ABOUT COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS.
The COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS is an independent Lotto Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people’s life since 1993, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different email ID’ over 100,000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed online all over the world and your email ID happens to be among the lucky selected by our lottery machine system from over 1 Million emails that was used for the contest, this is how you won the lottery prize, it was your email ID that won this prize for you without you applying for it. Your prizes for 2015 COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS, has been prepared for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS. The items for delivery are:
1.) (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) (£500,000.00 GBP) written in your honor.
2.) Certificate of winning / Fund Release Order.
3.) Insurance Certificate / Clearance certificate issued from U.N.O
Your winning amount (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds £500,000.00 GBP) has been released by the commission as a Bank Draft. The Bank Draft will be coming to India in a parcel which also contains an original copy of your winning certificate and your insurance certificate and some other vital document which you must to sign in order to make your winning prize totally legal over there in your country.
Our Delivery Officer DIPLOMAT/AGENT DR TOM BROWN will contact you, since information about you (phone number and contact address) as you submitted to the company are with him. Always have in mind that he is coming to your residence for the sole purpose of this delivery, kindly co-operate with him. After Clearance, your parcel will be delivered to your given address with the enclosed Bank Draft, the diplomat will assist you to cash out the demand draft in any local bank where your account is been operated , Register's and deposit into your own given Personal Bank Account. Kindly send your details passport photo and identity proof to his Email ID: tombrown128@live.com

Be informed that your prize Delivery Parcel is protected by a (FEDERAL DEPOSIT CORPORATION COVER INSURANCE POLICY(FDIC), which makes it impossible that no deduction is allow or any amount from your winning funds before remitting it to your personal account. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the UK Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 1996 by the constitutional assembly directors of court Bank of England.
As always, it is our full intent to provide you with dependable and quality service, and in keeping with this goal, we appreciate your understanding in waiting. If we may be of further assistance, please call upon us at any time.
Congratulations once again.

Flight Departure Data
London Heathrow (LHR) to India (Ind)
2nd June 2015

India (IND)
03:15 +1 day(s)
11:55 hrs

Return Flight
India to London Heathrow (LHR)
25th June 2015.

12:45 hrs

COCA-COLA COMPANY

DR. TERRY COLE.
TEL: +448712346552 / 00448712346552
Foreign  Service  Manager Coca-Cola  Lottery (Pty) Ltd.

WARNING!!!
Please be warned: you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from public we do not allow beneficiary to send their friends or relatives to pick up their parcels on their behalf due to security reasons.
======================================================================================

plz tell me it is real of fake
my no - 8332805371

London, United Kingdom.
Messages & Whatsapp: +447749901550
Help Line: +447937465922

Dear Lucky Winner,

Please make sure you quote your winning identification number ********* along with your details and send to cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com so that you’ll get your winning prize without any delay.

9. Mobile Number:
4. Bank Swift Code / IFSC Code:
5. Bank Address:

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my e-mail id with lucky number ************ from BBC U/K. I was made to believe that my prize cheque of £500,000.00 Great British Pounds is deposited in your office account; and I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay.

NB: after filling the above form, you have to send it to the approve payment officer (cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com), or you can kindly contact him through his personal mobile number (+448719747494) for any clarification; and also make sure you send the above written letter along with your claim details to him at cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

Payment Officer: Event Manager: Photos of Past Winners and their family:
Dr. Michael Savage James Davidson
Tell: 00448719747494
cocacolaprize@cocacolaclaim.com

APPROVE BY THE CEO

YOU CAN CALL ANY OF THE BELOW TWO MOBILE NUMBERS FOR VERBAL COMMUNICATION: Help Line: +447937465922 / Tell: +448719747494

YOU CAN SEND MESSAGES OR CHATS ON WHATSAPP ON THE STATED NUMBER BELOW: Messages & Whatsapp: +447749901550

Information Officer/Online Coordinator

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Ann Salter

Disclaimer and Privacy Policy:
PLEASE LET ME KNOW EITHER IT IS TRUE OR FALSE. PLEASE PLEASE ADVISE. I AM WAITING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOUR SIDE. MY EMAIL ADDRESSIS: anrana16@yahoo.com
Contact number: +9607545297.
DInoop Pillai

May 30, 2015

Myself DInoop Pillai,

i got a mail of award winning is it fake ?????????????

COCA-COLA COMPNAY UK/BARCLAYS FIFA PREMIER LEAGUE 2014/2015:
Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom.
TEL: +447014214137
EMAIL: cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com
Dear Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won (£500,000.00 GBP) from the Coca Cola Lottery promo 2014/2015 United Kingdom which is organized by COCA-COLA COMPANY in conjunction with BARCLAYS FIFA PREMIER LEAGUE 2014/2015, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promo program which is conducted annually, 20 was selected people as winners.
These are your identification numbers:
Ticket Number: 011425896/2013

cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER: DR.HENRY MARK
Tel: +447014214137
E-mail-cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com
make sure you reply back to this e-mail:
cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com
Congratulation Once again FROM THE BOARD DIRECTORS

mts mblaze - amount deducted bt errors showed in the page
    my mts data card no-9152976724 account...
    Idea - sim not activated
    My new no.8428185838 not activated (,bought 2 days...
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - lost my documents
    Lost my documents Sir I have lost my bag have a stamp...
    SSC - About the aknowledgement mail
    sir, My name is shiva kumar, I have completed my PART...
    IDEA PREPAID - RE: sim not activated
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Dreamz GK Infra - Dreamz Sairam
    Booked a flat with Dreamz Sairam on Dec 2015. Till now...
    Bharti Airtel - excess usage of data
    I am a prepaid Airtel user. I have been using Airtel 3G...
    reliance communication (GSM) - BALANCE DEDUCTION
    I am being very keen customer of Reliance Communication...
    199868 - removal of naruto anime !!
    About few years ago naruto anime was stopped , i too...