COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

award winner

May 30 2016
UK Cocacola promo 2016
I have received a message 44 7865 44433 in this number
SMSCaster.com: Your mobile no has won 750 000$ in Uk Cocacola promo 2016. draw To claim contact us with token # (0122) via email paysms@outlook

Kindly please cheaque it for me

Email . davidham61@yahoo.com
sk jewel

May 29, 2016

UK Cocacola promo 2016

I have received a message 01913111105 in this number
SMSCaster.com: Your mobile no has won 500,000.00 pounds in Uk Cocacola promo 2016.To claim send name,address,mobile no,and age via email:cokdraw1@hotmail.com
Is this real or fake?
Kindly please cheaque it for me

Emaii : skjewel769@gmail.com
Please contact to this Email with details
m.v. durga rao

May 26, 2016

coca Cola Lottery

COCA COLA COMPANY AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM.COLA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION AWARD DEPT 2016.
COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARD.
ARRIVAL INFORMATION.

DEAR LUCKY WINNER,
We are happy to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containing a Demand Draft of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds), a prize winning certificate and some other documents has been registered with this department which is to be delivered to your residence as instructed by (NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS). We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters. COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARD Your winnings prize will be delivered to you on 27th May 2016 via Qatar Airways Express Delivery Services THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY" to your Country India.
INFORMATION ABOUT COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS.
The COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS is an independent Lotto Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change peoples life since 1993, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different email ID over 100,000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed online all over the world and your email ID happens to be among the lucky selected by our lottery machine system from over 1 Million emails that was used for the contest, this is how you won the lottery prize, it was your email ID that won this prize for you without you applying for it. Your prizes for 2016 COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS, has been prepared for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARDS. The items for delivery are:
1.) (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) (£500,000.00 GBP) written in your honor.
2.) Certificate of winning / Fund Release Order.
3.) Insurance Certificate / Clearance certificate issued from U.N.O
Your winning amount (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds £500,000.00 GBP) has been released by the commission as a Bank Draft. The Bank Draft will be coming to India in a parcel which also contains an original copy of your winning certificate and your insurance certificate and some other vital document which you must to sign in order to make your winning prize totally legal over there in your country.
Our Delivery Officer DIPLOMAT/AGENT DR TOM BROWN will contact you, since information about you (phone number and contact address) as you submitted to the company are with him. Always have in mind that he is coming to your residence for the sole purpose of this delivery, kindly co-operate with him. After Clearance, your parcel will be delivered to your given address with the enclosed Bank Draft, the diplomat will assist you to cash out the demand draft in any local bank where your account is been operated , Register's and deposit into your own given Personal Bank Account. Kindly send your details passport photo and identity proof to his Email ID: tombrown@diplomats.com

Be informed that your prize Delivery Parcel is protected by a (FEDERAL DEPOSIT CORPORATION COVER INSURANCE POLICY(FDIC), which makes it impossible that no deduction is allow or any amount from your winning funds before remitting it to your personal account. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the UK Lottery Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 1996 by the constitutional assembly directors of court Bank of England. As always, it is our full intent to provide you with dependable and quality service, and in keeping with this goal, we appreciate your understanding in waiting. If we may be of further assistance, please call upon us at any time.
Congratulations once again.

Flight Departure Data London Heathrow (LHR) to India (Ind)
Welcome To Indira Gandhi Airport New Delhi.

You are to deposit 15,600 rupees for custom verification and registration charge into: NAME,BABLU KHAN A/C NO:35710880249: iFSC:SBIN0018414: STATE BANK OF INDIA
This is really true
Md. Munjurul Hoque

May 24, 2016

Coca-Cola online mobile lottery promo 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

Its true or false pls reply me
I was received a message from +8801955779171 to write that congratulate your mobile# has won 500,000.00 pounds UK Coca - cola promo 2016 To claim send name, address, mobile no and age Via e-mail :cokdraw1@hotmail.com. Date : 17/05/2016
Pls tell me it true or false
My email adress : munju063 @gmail.com
Khomenie

May 23, 2016

Lottery winner/is true or false

COCA COLA COMPANY <ccus1201@gmail.com>
NY, 10005 USA.
Toll Free: (+1)-850-888-0075 Direct Line: (+1)- 603-795-0937
Fax:(+1)- 877-305-0687

GREETINGS FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY,

My name is Dr. Mark Spencer am the COCA COLA COMPANY Coordinator assigned to pay winners We are happy to inform you of the result concluded annual final draws held by Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with the American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your Mobile Number was among the 20 Lucky winners sweepstakes. Your mobile number won the sum of $500,000,00 USD (five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) in the ongoing COCA COLA 2016 INTERNATIONAL AWARD held in Florida USA, In line with commemorating event marking of our anniversary.

However the results were released on the 21ST Of April 2016 and your Mobile Number was attached to REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:05-85790Q-RSPT-2015 AND BATCH NUMBER:03/02849/IND The online draws was conducted by a random selection of Mobile Numbers.

We rolled out over $200,000.000.00 (Two Hundred million United State Dollars) for our anniversary draws. All participants were select through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers and 30,000,000 individual mobile number from 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, Africa, Philippines and others Asian countries. As part of the international promotions program, which is conducted annually in USA, This promo is approved by the USA GOVT, American Gaming Board and licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (IAGR).

However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile Number contacts were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. The selection process was carried out through random mechanism selection in our computerized Mobile Number contacts machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 45 Million Mobile Number contacts drawn from all the continents of the world.

In order to claim your $500,000.00 USD prize winning, which has been deposited with a registered America bank. However, you have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification.

Please you are advice to complete the form and send it immediately to our E-mail for prompt collection of your fund from the designated.

FILL OUT VERIFICATION FORM / DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY ONLY:

(9)ZIP/PIN CODE: ______
(10)COUNTRY: ______
(11)OCCUPATION: _____
(12)E-MAIL ADDRESS: _______
(13)SCANNED COPY OF IDENTITY PROOF (MANDATORY)
(14)SCANNED COPY OF ADDRESS PROOF (MANDATORY)

Dr. Mark Spencer
(Online Asia Coordinator)
COCA-COLA DRAW PROMOTION
For Further Clarifications Contact Tell: (+1)-850-888-0075 OR (+1)- 603-795-0937
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Md. Bazlur rashid

May 23, 2016

Cocacola winner

Dear Lucky Winner, The Coca- NUMBER WAS ATTACHED TO THIS YEAR’S CSWLL WITH SERIAL NUMBER 7741137002, DRAW LUCKY NUMBERS [5-13-33-37-42] AND CONSEQUENTLY WON IN THE FIRST LOTTERY CATEGORY, YOU HAVE THEREFORE BEEN APPROVED FOR LUMP SUMS OF £500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling Only.) Equivalent to (BDT) Five Crore, Ninety Four Lacs, Fifty Seven Thousand, One Hundred And Eighteen Bangladesh Taka. PAYABLE IN CHEQUE CREDITED TO FILE REF NO: [ILP/HW 875061725/07]
Is it true

Fake
Rafashaheen

May 17, 2016

Coca cola promo 2016

I received a SMS that my mobile no 01912963576 won a price of 500 000 pounds in UK cocacola promo.Is it true plz let me know.
gopi n

May 16, 2016

this is true r scame

The Coca Cola Company London
Unit 10-10A, Nobel Road, London
N18 3DJ, United Kingdom

Congratulations,

We are in receipt of your provided delivery information. We emerged you as one of the lucky winners from this year's Coca-Cola Company. This is to inform You that your winning prize £1.000,000.00 Pounds (One Million British Pounds) Only has been verified for payment by this Department and approved for delivery/pick-up.

We congratulate you once again, you have to keep your winning secret till you receive your funds this is to avoid anybody to steal your winning information's because if there is a call for double claim you may loose your chance of receiving the global amount. We have prepared your winning certificate and your winning amount £1,000,000.00 GBP is ready to be disburse to you. It will be send through the fastest means and easier means . The funds has being packaged and sealed as demand draft along with your winning documents to show the authenticity and genuineness of the funds .

The winning prize is package in a security safe with lock code to prevent anyone from opening ,The safe will be send through Diplomatic courier service to India as a diplomatic consignment. One (HP Laptop) and a mobile phone (iPhone 5s) will be present to you as a gift at the time of delivery by our diplomatic representative assigned. Our representative is coming to India to assist you for the clearance of the parcel (safe) from India Airport Authority, after the clearance, your parcel will be delivered at your doorstep by our representative.

*We advise you to maintain strict confidentiality of your WINNING NOTIFICATION and the ENTIRE CLAIMS PROCESS until the verification process has been completed and your cash remitted. This is part of our security protocol to AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMS WHICH COULD LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF FUNDS REMITTANCE/CLAIMS PROCEDURES. Quote your registration order number as O2-05OPR442-RSPT in all correspondence.

Your parcel will be leaving (The Coca-Cola Company) vault room and get to India. Please you have to take very good care of our Assigned representative Senior Diplomat. Tom Christopher. for he is a foreigner and do not know anywhere around India. And keep all information away from the general public for security reason. whom ID Passport is attached below will be leaving UK TO INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (Parcel) through British Airways.

=====================================================================================================
British Airways Airline (BA) Flight Number 257 Departure Heathrow Airport ✈ (EGLL / LHR)✈(VIDP / DEL)

(Departure Uk / Heathrow, London ✈ Date/time:- ✈ May 15th Time 07:30 PM )
(Arrival India/ Indira Gandhi Int'l ✈ Date/time:- ✈ May 16th Time 09:10 AM )
For your willingness and readiness to receive the Diplomatic Courier Agent, you are advised to reconfirm to us the Below details:

DIPLOMAT: MR.TOM CHRISTOPHER

4: HOUSE PHONE NO_____
5: BATCH NUMBER:____
6: YOUR REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:_____
7: CUSTOMS CLEARANCE EXCISE DUTY FEE / SERVICE CHARGES :____

You have to pay Indian Airport Authority Clearance Duty Fee /Approval Registration Stamp Charges of your consignment parcel before it can be release to our representative for delivery. Our representative will Contact you as soon as he arrive India. You will be instructed and directed after consulting with airport authority on how to make your payment for Registration Duty Fee.

NOTE:
** Customs Clearance Excise Duty Fee and Service charges of £254 ( Two Hundred and Fifty four Great Britain Pounds). in india Rupees which is ( Rs;24,500 INR ) will be required to be paid by you to clear your parcel which contains your Demand Draft of £1,000,000.00 GBP One Million British Great Britain Pounds, Your One (HP Laptop) and a mobile phone and all relevant document that will empower you to get your winning amount logged in your nominated account with the assistance of our delivery diplomat. and also facilitate payment formalities through the Bank in your country in india.

IMPORTANT: We cannot deduct charges fees from your winnings prize because it has been insured to its full value of amount and enclose as a diplomatic delivery in your favor and been already dispatched. Also, we do not accept Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) as it is strictly against the policy of this Courier Firm as laid down by the Management of this Courier Agency. You must pay on account given to you by the representative / Indian Airport Authority Customs.

*We also urge you to keep your pin numbers confidential.
We wish you good luck and Accept our hearty congratulations once again.

Dr. Desmond Harry
Tel: +44 701 424 5356
rathourejai

May 12, 2016

currency convert code

Sir want to its really coco cola mobile promo is right and i have pay custom 18900 . before pay custom security he told that only pay custom security agency my diploment will come at house and he will my parcel and some document ok i pay 18900Rs i was waiting and next day he saying due to large money he cannot come RBI rule is fast u will pay of RBI and ( currency convert code charge) and after that he will give me convert code and i will put code and my money will transfer But i want to know Sir who will responsible that after that RBI of any one will not demand for send in my account money
Help me
mail id rathourejai@gmail.com +917050094893
nima123

May 11, 2016

true or false? lottery won 1000000

true or false
Dear Winner.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail regarding your winning notification from the coca-cola lottery international mobile promotional award United Kingdom, The Europe/America/Asia private international e-games are pleased to inform you of the result of the final concluded draws which was conducted at our international corporate office complex here in UK, by the coca-cola lottery in conjunction with Euro Mobile Promotion. Your mobile number has won ( £ 1,000,000.00 ) One Million Great Britain Pounds in the coca-cola lottery United Kingdom for the 2016 online mobile Promotional award United Kingdom.

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL MOBILE PROMOTIONAL AWARD UNITED KINGDOM

I (Mr./Miss/Mrs) I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my mobile number from the coca-cola lottery international mobile promotional award United Kingdom, I was made to understand that this sum of ( £ 1,000,000.00 ) One Million Great Britain Pounds in total cash prize of ( £2,000,000.00 ) Two Million Great Britain Pounds was deposited in a temporary account in your Bank in Thailand. I hereby request that the above ( £ 1,000,000.00 ) One Million Great Britain Pound smentioned be remitted to me at the earliest.

Below is my Personal Information:
My Full Name:.....................................
My Address:.......................................
My Winning Mobile Number:..................
My Second Mobile Number if Any...........
My House Telephone:...........................
My Country:.......................................
Mr. Peter Ainsworth
BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF BANGKOK BANK PCL BANGKOK THAILAND
THE BOARD OF THE DIRECTORS
BANGKOK BANK PCL BANGKOK THAILAND.
# 1222 Rama III Rd, Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120

vidieft

May 9, 2016

The Coca cola Lottery winner

sir/ Madom
i got an email from cocacola it was mention that you have won 1000000 pound.so i was wonder i got 1000000 pound so i wanna ask from anybody who can tell me is it fake or true plzz..
mahesh thaliva

May 5, 2016

I don't no how to mailing

And my number..9035313098
sumantadas

true or fals

YOUR NUMBER HAVE WON 1.MGBP=RS10 CRORE,IPHONE 6S & 6+ IN THIS YEAR COCA-COLA PROMO FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/AGE/ADD/EMAIL ID/NUMBER/JOB/TO: ukcoke16@gmail.com

Hemayet Hossain

Please Conform Me

AttachmentsApr 28 (9 days ago)

to me
HEAD OFFICE: TEL: +44-7024026991
PROMOTION /PRIZE AWARD COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON. SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

Attention!: Dear Coca-Cola Lucky draw winner 2016,

We are glad to inform you that your winning prize has been dispatched to your country Bangladesh. You are advice to open the attached files and read the instructions very carefully.

Congratulations once more on behalf of all staffs and member of the COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON

Dr. Max Williams,
Payment Co-coordinator.
TEL:+44-7024026991
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Coca-cola Development Company plc does not take responsibility for our users' personal views]
5 Attachments

Complian

this Price true & Falls

Coca-Cola Mobile Draw Center, London, SE110 7NA - United Kingdom. Tel:+447024086305

Congratulations!!! once again

ALL MOBILE NUMBERS WERE SELECTED FROM WORLDWIDE COMPUTER BALLOTING SYSTEM THROUGH THE COCA-COLA COMPANY COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM DRAWN FROM 24,000 NUMBERS FROM EACH CONTINENT (CANADA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, UNITED STATE, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA AND OCEANIA, AS PART OF INTERNATIONAL "MOBILE" PROMOTIONS PROGRAMME, WHICH IS CONDUCTED ANNUALLY FOR OUR PROMINENT MS -WOLRD COCA-COLA PRODUCTS USERS ALL OVER THE WORLD TO ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE.

YOUR FUND (CERTIFIED CHEQUE) HAS BEEN INSURED WITH YOUR REF NO: [ILP/HW-875061725/07] AND WILL BE READY FOR DELIVERY AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THE PROMO MANAGER [DR.MAX WILLIAMS] YOUR WINNING MOBILE NUMBER AND REFERENCE CODES SHOULD BE USED IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER, PLEASE NOTE THAT, YOU ARE TO CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS MANAGER VIA EMAIL OR TELEPHONE AS WE ARE PROMOTING THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE.

ALSO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM TO CONFIRM YOUR WINNINGS AND DETAILS ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. AS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOL, YOU ARE TO QUOTE THIS SECURITY CODE MSW/MAY/XX07 TO YOUR CLAIMING AGENT. THIS IS TO PREVENT SCAM. CONTACT THE PROMO MANAGER IN UNITED KINGDOM

Fill Out This Form (Verification Form)

1. Full Names:
8. Sex:
9. Marital Status:
10.Winning Mobile Number:
11. Your Alternative Mobile Number:
12. Your Valid Identity Proof example: National ID, International passport, Driving License, Or Voters Id Card.

NOTE: IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES, PLEASE REMEMBER TO QUOTE YOUR REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBERS AND YOUR SECURITY CODE OF MSW/MAY/XX07 IN ALL CORRESPONDENCES WITH YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER. DO NOT REPLY ANY OTHER MAILS LIKE THIS ON NET, AS THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAM ARTIST OUT THERE PRETENDING TO BE US. YOU MAY SEE MAILS LIKE THIS DO NOT REPLY.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY PROGRAMME, OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO ALL THE ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD.

NB: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of Coca Cola Company after 7 working days. You are advised to keep your winning details confidential to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid cancellation of your prize.
The Coca Cola and its Co-Sponsors congratulates you once more!!!.

Best Regards,
Rev. Dr. MAX WILLIAMS
Director.Contact No.
+44 7024026991 +44 7024026991
Head of Clearance/payment department
COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY BOARD.
Aazam Abbas sanwari

May 2, 2016

coca cola promo award 2016/17

I have got a message that I have won a £500000/- by a coca cola random lottery program . And i have responded them by email. With my address n name details. Now they replied me that today their representative will be coming to me to handover the winning lottery amt.
Please tell me is this true or a scam
alamgir kabir

May 2, 2016

UK coca cola promo 2016

I have got a email Attn: Alamgir Kabir

You are welcome to Coca Cola Lottery Broad London; we are pleased to be at your service, your information was acknowledged by the management. We know you will be surprise if really this is true or might be confused about how you won this prize; because you never bought any raffle ticket, in fact many winners have asked such questions and are cleared accordingly. I would like to give you brief information about the Coca Cola prize, due to the fact that you never bought any ticket for lottery.

INFORMATION ABOUT COCA COLA INTERNET LOTTERY

Coca Cola set up an organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people’s life since 1999, so many family have benefits from it over the years. Participants are always selected randomly from a world wide website through a computer balloting draw system and extracted from over 100,000,000 email server and association that their email are listed online and offline massage without the beneficiary having any raffle ticket. Please note that you are a lucky winning and your email id fall within the United Kingdom booklet representative office.

We are please to inform you, your E-mail-id was luckily entered as dependent clients with; Reference Serial Number: F2-003-007 and Batch Number: FR/45-3QP0-07. Your email-id attached to the Ticket Number: 540- 250-621-525-334-340 as the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the 1st Bq category. You have been approved for a payment of £850,000.00 GBP in cash credited to file Reference Number: Ck/99-HS0/943/TF in Coca Cola International Annual Email Draw Promotion 2016 held here in London.

As acknowledge by the management, we have gone through your information and understand that you are from the Asia region Bangladesh and cannot urgently come down to the United Kingdom to claims your prize of £850,000.00 G.B.P. Due to traveling document; for that 2{Two} option have been given to you to received your prize amount. This is in article 44 sub sections 142 of the British high commission as amended.

1.) Bank to Bank Wire Transfer: A satisfied cheque will be send to our pay out bank and you will be provided with the bank contact information, which you will be require to contact the bank and you will provide your personal bank account information to the bank for transfer of your lottery prize to your home account.

2.) Cheque Delivery by Courier: Your satisfied cheque will be given to our register courier company with an insurance license to deliver it to you at your house address, which you will deposit it in your bank to clear the winning amount and you will also be responsible for the courier delivery charges to your house address that will be given by you.

OPTION ONE(1):
OPTION ONE(2)

Do get back to us with the option you satisfy with, so forward process can be made to provide you with the contact detail.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: - You are to keep your Winning Ticket Number, Batch Number, Reference Number very confidential from everybody to avoid double claims, because issue of family member, close friend try to send us these winning detail to claims the winning prize from the original beneficiary. If sure case is found both party will lose the prize so be careful. On behalf of Coca Cola Lottery broad at this point I will say to you once again congratulations. Reply back to this email.
Sign by,
Management

so help me-s130920@gmail.com
sajal mahmud

Apr 30, 2016

its true or false

Its true or false pls reply me
I was received a message from +8801681568842 to write that congratulate your mobile# has won ৫,000,000.00 pounds From 2016 Coca - cola UK draw to claimed contact us with token # ...... via cokedraw1@hotmat.com. Date : 22/04/2016

My email adress : smahamud@gmail.com
Bhaskera Nand Upadhyay

Apr 30, 2016

I got a messege for winning of prize

Its true or false pls reply me
I received a message from your side that congratulate your mobile# has won 2,00,00,000.00 crore From 2016 Coca - cola UK draw to claimed contact us with token # ...... via paysms@outlook.com. Date : 30/04/2016

My email adress : bhaskera_u@rediffmail.com
(M) +919911801259
Md Abdur Razzak

Apr 29, 2016

Its true or false pls reply me

I was received a message from +8801701886349 to write that congratulate your mobile# has won 1,000,000.00 pounds From 2016 Coca - cola UK draw to claimed contact us with token # ...... via paysms@outlook.com. Date : 25/03/2016

My email adress : rajunaogaon420@gmail.com
Vikash Porte

Apr 27, 2016

coca cola complaint

YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON 1.6CRORE RS IN INDIA/UK COCA COLA AWARD TO CLAIM DEMAND DRAFT SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NO,AGE TO: cocacola2016draw@hotmail.com
rabi sharma

Apr 26, 2016

i was recived this vy email on my mail id

AR LUCKY WINNER,
We are happy to inform you that, Your certified winning parcel containing a Demand Draft of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds), a prize winning certificate and some other documents has been registered with this department which is to be delivered to your residence as instructed by (NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS). We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verification's Department at the headquarters. COCA-COLA PROMOTION AWARD Your winnings prize will be delivered to you on 28th April 2016 via Qatar Airways Express Delivery Services “THROUGH DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY" to your Country India.
Po Box 200, Harrogate England,

United Kingdom.

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of
£500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery
promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in
conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address"
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred
thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle
East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program
which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our
winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.

TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAITO= cocacolaukdraw77@hotmail.com

> PROMOTION AWARD DEPT 2016.*
> *COCA-COLA **AWARD** PROMOTION 2016.*
> *ARRIVAL INFORMATION.*
> *DEAR LUCKY WINNER,*
> *We are happy to inform you that, Your certified winning parcel containing
> a Demand Draft of **£500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds)**,* *a
> prize winning certificate and some other **documents has been registered
> with this department which is to be delivered to your residence as
> instructed by **(**NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS**)**.** We are
> pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared
for payment by
> the Verification's Department at the headquarters.* *COCA-COLA PROMOTION
> AWARD** Your winnings prize will be delivered to you on **28**th* *April *
> *2016* * via Qatar Airways Express Delivery Services “THROUGH DIPLOMATIC
> DELIVERY" to your Country India**.*
> *Kindly open the attachment file for more details.*
> *DR. TERRY COLE.*
> *TEL: * *+447014217251** / **00447014217251*
> *Foreign Service Manager.Coca-Cola Lottery (Pty) Ltd*

On Apr 26, 2016 7:29 AM, "COCA-COLA COMPANY" <cocacolaukdraw77@hotmail.com> wrote:
COCA-COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM STAMFORD AVENUE BRIDGE LONDON SW13DW.
COLA-COLA COMPANY ONLINE LOTTERY
PROMOTION AWARD DEPT 2016.

COCA-COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM STAMFORD AVENUE BRIDGE LONDON SW13DW.
COLA-COLA COMPANY ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION AWARD DEPT 2016.
COCA-COLA AWARD PROMOTION 201

If company provide me that lotry amount by coco cola company than why should I pay15500

Also I got this message by mobile no:- 8447915922

You are to deposit 15,500 for custom clearance Name: William Carey. A/c: 20222007867. Ifsc : SBIN0001624. SBI BANK, mumbai
Why?????? I will pay
Purushottam Azad

Apr 26, 2016

COCA COLA USA INTERNATIONAL AWARD

I got sms a few hour ago. that l've won a $450,000.00 form coca cola usa. please inform me in my mobile number 09661113292 or email me at purushottam.cipet@rediffmail.com

COCA COLA USA INTERNATIONAL AWARD

Godrej - Air Conditioner - No solution since 2 months
    Dear Team With lot of regret i am writing here on poor...
    one assist - Complaint not attended
    I am Arunkumar, my relationship number is 869200. I have...
    Bihar Board - Hindi and science
    Md saif raza roll code 83001 roll no 1600511 dear sir...
    hangamasales.com - my 32gb hp pendrive is not responding and not working...
    My 32GB HP pen drive is not responding and not working...
    Idea - my net is not working
    sir my Idea no is 7492906543..from 2-3 days my net is not...
    RELIANCE PREPAID BILL PAYMENT - RECHARGE FAILED BUT AMOUNT NOT REFUND
    I VINNAKOTA RAJASEKHAR HAVE RECHARGED MY RELIANCE PREPAID...
    IFB - IFB
    Dear Ashwani, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    snapdeal - wrong item sent
    Team Snapdeal Refer my earlier communication, I am...
    Airtel - deactivation of fashion bunny
    I want to deactivate fashion bunny. I am not able...
    LG India - THE FRIDGER TEMPERATURE CONTROL BUTTON IS NOT WORKING
    I BAUGHT A NEW LG DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGE ON 26TH MAY, 2016....