COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

wasiullah khan

Aug 1, 2015

cocacola winning prize

I have recieve an call & e-mail about your phone no. has won lucky draw prize 4.65 crore my phone no. is 9987431363 , my e-mail id is rkhan1807@gmail.com my name id wasdlsiullah khan kindly inform me this offer is true or not. I hope u wil rply as fast as you can.
thanking you,
Moses d

Jul 31, 2015

Winning mobile number

I has been received mail from this mobile number 8467007595 these message is "your mobile number was selected for 5 crore 35 lakhs in cococola UK 2015 mobile promo for payment ,send,name, address,phone number, age to cockeofficeuk@qq.com. please send its true or false my mail I'd. dungamahesh@gmail and my Mobile number 9908972282. Thank-you sir
patekarshital

Jul 30, 2015

Mobile No. Wining

Mr. Patrick Evans, have been officially assigned to your country by the Coca-Cola company UK. with all the necessary documents that back up your winning fund to be transfer into personal bank account. Such as your winning certificate of award, insurance licence and with the letter of affidavit for claims from the British government stating that this fund of $500, 000. 00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar} was obtained legally through the Coca-Cola Company United Kingdom.

this message is come to me from COCA COLA company UK . Is it fake or real?
ouledbihitayeb

Jul 29, 2015

Enquiry

Respected Sir, a letter and a ..
With lots of fun and humility, the Board of Directors and members of the entire Coca-Cola Company of the United Kingdom company interested hereby you and your family with all my heart Congratulations, we may have been achieved due to provide your details / information that was required to claim your prize winning as your e-mail address you made one of the lucky winners in this year's Coca-Cola Prize send promotion in 2015 and found you worthy of this fund.

It's a fake or true .. tell me please
gsi

mobile no has won 700,000GBP in 2015 Coca Cola

I have recieved sms from coca cola and his said Your mobile No has won 700,000GBP in 2015 Coca Cola. To claim Ur Prize send Ur Nama,city,country,address (coke1313153@hotmail.com) +44701075868 Please is it true or fake. Please inform me Thank You.
gsi

mobile no has won 700,000GBP in 2015 Coca Cola

Farhan Memon

HBO lottery

YOUR NUMBER HAS WON 500,000.GBP IN 2015 COCA-COLA MOBILE PROMO UK,TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR
NAME
AGE
SEX
MOBILE NO:
JOB
ADDRESS
VIA EMAIL:cocacoladrawuk2@mit.tc
Today I got dis text msg is it true or fake.. any body can help,
Rajni patel

cocal cola wining award

COCA COLA SMS AWARD
Today I have receive a SMS my cell number..9909065512 that u won 3,65,000 GBP & 2 Iphone 7 COCA-COLA SMS AWARD,To clain your demand draft send uoyr name, address & phone no. & city to stevbb15@gmail.com........................................................,,,It,s true...?

My Name : - kavar rajnikant jagdishbhai
My Mail ID : ceo_kavargroup@yahoo.com
Kalpeshsinh Bhati

email address have been awarded 2crores/64lahks

Please see details above.

Coca cola Company 2015 Promo
Coca cola Programs & Events Department
P.O. Box 850
Liverpool MR2 8GD
Telephone: +447010031975
cocacolaprize20151@outlook.com

Attn: Lucky Winner,
Coca Cola PROMO Liverpool
Your email address have been awarded 2crores/64lahks in our 2015 Coca cola International Awareness Promo (held in Liverpool. Your email account have awarded a cash prize of 2crore 64Lakhs India rupees with Ref No:UK/14/20X2/68 and Batch No:.74/04/ZY369. To begin processing of your prize, fill below verification form and contact processing department

Please note you are to send your details to the email below
To file for your claim, you are to provide your information for Final verification to enable you receive your Prize and Provide your claims information as required below:
1. NAME IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS:
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. SEX:
6. OCCUPATION:
7. MOBILE NUMBER:
8. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT:

Congratulations again from all our staff. Please do regularly check your mail as we update you when to receive your winning send your details to Event Manage Emails Below For Claims.
Best Regards,
Mr Paul John
The Claims Director/Event Manager.
England,Liverpool Coca cola Promo
Telephone: +447010031975
Reply to Contact Email: cocacolaprize20151@outlook.com

I received this mail. What can i do ?

Kalpeshsinh N Bhati
e-mail id- knbhati.20386@yahoo.in
Mo No: +91 9714524315
asfand

GBP 850000 IN COCA COLA PROMO 2015

"YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 'U' GBP 850000 IN THE ONGOING 2015 COCA COLA PROMO IN UK, TO CLAIM; SEND UR NAME ,ADDRESS AND AGE TO: natwesty@accountant.com
i have got this message yesterday.
can anybody tell me its true or fake? it seems fake to me at all. what about it????
Cedric Phocum

coca cola prize winner

I have received a msg that I have won 10 crore in coca cola UK mobile draw from (sscp.usa@outlook.com) is it true or fake.It is true then let me know the full procedure from starting to end that how the money will be credited from us to India.If it is fake then also let me know becus I have read the conversation of other peoples it,s my curiosity to know more about it .Please let me know.
Abdul Qadeer Khan

Jul 22, 2015

SMS complaint

Dear Sir/Madam I read the complaints of people about sms's and I also received an sms yesterday "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 'U' GBP 850000 IN THE ONGOING 2015 COCA COLA PROMO IN UK, TO CLAIM; SEND UR NAME ,ADDRESS AND AGE TO: (cocauk@live.com).
Sir what is this?
I dialed the number to call back but my call was not attended I tried twice in spite it was cut.
Please guide me.
SINTU MANNA

Jul 20, 2015

COCA COLA SMS AWARD

Today I have receive a SMS my cell number..97487692 that u won 4.6 crore rupees COCA-COLA SMS AWARD,To clain your demand draft send uoyr name, address & phone no. & city to coca_coca2909@hotmail.com........................................................,,,It,s true...?

My Name : - Sintu Manna
My Mail ID : sintu.manna1982@gmail.com
aqilahmed263

Jul 18, 2015

Raffel-draw 2015

I have received an e-mail of coca cola company. He ask me that you won one-million britian pound in lottery which is held on 2nd July,2015..
Please tell me its real or fraude.
pradeep kumar saini

coca col company

mai no-9616587107 email -pradeep.daner@gmail.com mai a/c no-31010072643 sbi bank name -pradeep kumar saini branch reoti ballia sir yadi sahi laki vinar hu to pls
Kaushik1903

Coca-Cola Company Consumer Interaction

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY!
Your File No:1528!!

It is our pleasure to inform you that we receive your mail Regarding the Claiming of Your Coca-Cola Award Winning Price amount sum of ( $One Million US Dollars ),You have won from the International Coca-Cola Promo 2015 . Your face-book ID account was selected from face-book Network Services as one of our Coca-Cola top 5 Beneficiary Winners in 2015 Across Asia and European and Oder Countries, Twenty (20) Million  face-book ID Participated in this Promotion and Five (5) Person won from different Countries this is your File Ticket/Lotto Number  1528 Award' You have to fill  this from below and Submit it back to us immediately For Your Payment:

It's fake or true.. Tell me please
daneshkumbh

Jul 16, 2015

pllzz tell me its true or false

Kal mujhe mere mo. no. Pe coca cola company ka SMS aya ki apko 1 million paund award Mila hai ap apna name, mo. no. , address aur email id diye gye email id me send Karo
Uske bad aaj reply ata h ke apna bank a/c detail send Karo, uske bad kisi ka rbi se call aya ke apko coca cola keep taraf se award mila h or ap apne bank details ke sath 24500 Rs prosess fees jama karenge to apke a/c me 1milion pound transfer ho jayega
Plz reply ke ye sahi h ya koi false ya majak kar raha h plz
azhar uddin

Jul 15, 2015

money

Life is beautifull
Rihan das

Jul 15, 2015

pls tel me true or falls

AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON
SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +447010045717
FAX +44076536722

Dear Lucky winner: Mrinal Das;

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lotto Promotion.Coca-Cola Raffle Draws 2015 Award, felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of our product. and we are pleased to inform you that a cheque has been issue in regards to your related winning sum of (2.6 CRORE INR) in your name. The Management Board has decided to send a delivery officer to your country along with your A Seal cover Demand Draft, Twelve Coca-Cola T-shirt, a Laptop, Nokia Lumia 920.

We require you to get back to us with a valid means of identification of either a national identity card.passport or company identity.This will enable our deliver officer Mr, Mark James; locate and recognize you in person on arrival to your country and have a photograph with you at the receipt of the cheque.
Our delivery officer Mark James; will assist you in the cashing of your cheque in any local bank in your country before departing to the united kingdom.

Be informed that on arrival of our delivery officer to your country, you are responsible to pay the custom registration fee of your parcel at the international airport.
Kindly send your Name, Mobile Number, and full address to his email and contact details listed below:

NAME: Mark James
Country of resident: England
EMAIL: diplomatwils@yahoo.co.uk

Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize ( 2.6 CRORE INR).
2.)Official Winning Certificate.
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.

Below is the scan copy of Mark James International passport, identity proof, for confirmation.

Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail and congratulations once more from the board and directives of (ccbc) 2015.

Best Regard

( ONLINE MANAGER)
Name: Dr Robert Mueller.
Tel, +447010045717
+447031855158
Once again congratulation

Winners around the world full of Excitement you are among them today, Congratulations!!!!!
Boby7866

Jul 14, 2015

Fund not tranfered my personnel account

I have got receiced message through cocola promotion wininig prize 500000 pound ,so that i have following instruction given by reserve bank of india ,the concern team said me deposit 750 usd or equal to 47000 rs deposit for rbi verification fees ,can u tell me please is it fake or true
yyyyyyyyyyy

Jul 9, 2015

conformation

HEAD OFFICE WORLD VISION UK OPAL DRIVE FOX MILNE MILTON KEYNES MK15 0ZR.WORLD VISION UK 5TH FLOOR 11 BELGRAVE ROAD LONDON SW1V 1RB UNITED KINGDOM
cocacolapeople@Registered No: 1026167.(Customers Care Line)TEL: (0044701424667)E-MAIL: cocacola-aw@hotmail.comPETER JOHNSON(COCA-COLA PROMO COORDINATOR)

ATTENTION : VUYYURU NARESH

THIS
IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE COMPLETED THE PROCESSING OF YOUR
WINNING PRIZE AND ALL NECESSARY APPROVALS OBTAINED FOR THE PAYMENT TO
BE MADE TO YOU, ACCORDINGLY WITH OUR DISCUSSION WITH THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I), WE ARE VERY PLEASE TO INFORM YOU THAT ,THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA HAS
AGREED TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR PRIVATE ACCOUNT AS SOON AS YOUR
BANK DRAFT IS DEPOSITED IN THEIR BANK. OUR SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE OF COCA-COLA NATIONAL LOTTERY, MR JAMES SCOTT WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY INDIA TO TRANSFER YOUR WINNING AMOUNT OF £500,000.00 GBP. MR JAMES SCOTT IS OUR SENIOR DIPLOMAT AND HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH US FOR SO MANY YEARS.

MR JAMES SCOTT WILL CONTACT YOU ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE AS SOON AS HE ARRIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY, INDIA. FROM THE OFFICE OF THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOR
THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE MONEY AWARD 2015, YOU
HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU RE-CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO HIM
IMMEDIATELY WHEN HE CALLS YOU FROM RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICE. YOU
ARE ADVICED TO FOLLOW ALL HIS INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID ANY MISTAKES IN THE
TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT. TAKE PROPER CARE OF HIM BECAUSE THIS
IS HIS FIRST TIME OF COMING TO INDIA HE IS COMING WITH ALL THE ORIGINAL
COPIES OF YOUR WINNING DOCUMENTS.
MR JAMES SCOTT WILL
GUIDE AND INFORM YOU ALL THE PROCESS AND HE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR
WINNING PRIZE IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS, BEFORE COMING
BACK TO LONDON. GET US INFORM AS SOON AS HE ARRIVED EVEN WHEN HE FINISH
THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU {CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN}.
TAKE

This is fake or not. Please we given information.
nareshnaik91@yahoo.com

Jul 6, 2015

plzzz help me shoul i reply or not

Dear Lucky Winner:
We are in response to your mail.
With much gratification and humility, We the entire board members of the Coca-Cola Company United Kingdom hereby wish you and your family a heartily Congratulations, as we have duly verified your provided detail/information which was required for the claim of your winning prize as your Email Address have made you one of the lucky winners in this year's Coca-Cola Email Award Promotion 2015 and found you worthy of this fund.
Only five winners were selected randomly over 90,000 (Ninety Thousand) active Email Addresses that were used for the contest/competition around the whole world, as part of our international promotion program, and no tickets were sold; so only 5 persons will receive this payment. You and other four winners have to pass through our paying office to receive your winning prize amount which has been presently deposited in our correspondent Bank temporary account.
With reference to the online problem, we therefore directed the fund to the Bank of America India Branch as one of our branches that have signal for immediate crediting of your winning fund to your personal Provided Account. So all you have to do is to follow according to the instructions passed to you from the Bank of America India Branch as they will have to convert your winning prize which is in our currency, to your own currency as they have lately informed us, so that you can have a smooth transfer of your winning fund in to your account without any delay.

You are hereby advice to fill the below form and send it to the Bank immediately on the below given contact email address: bankofamerica@bankofamericadelhi.in
Full Names
Full Address
Current City/State:
Country:
Nationality
Contact Mobile:
Contact Email Id:
Show original message

NB: You are to contact only this named officer “(Mrs. S. Muralidharan) Branch Operations Officer, New Delhi, Phone: +911164137376” you have to contact the stated probate officer with your personal claim details through this email address bankofamerica@bankofamericadelhi.in along with the written letter for claim below. We have carefully appointed the above named officer to be in-charge of processing and transferring your winning prize amount to your account. Kind follow all instructions from her, to enable you receive your fund as soon as possible.

Please make sure you contact the Bank on this Email: bankofamerica@bankofamericadelhi.in, you can also contact Mr. Tom Nelson (+919643141278), He is the senior British Delegate that has been appointed to monitor all the legal procedures of the bank and make sure your winning prize amount is credited to your account after processing according to the Bank of America Transfer Procedures.

just tell me it a fake or tru
shibsankar das

Jul 2, 2015

cocacola online lottery

Dear sir/madam i got a mail from cocacola company of uk.i was a winner of 50000000 pounds and one hp laptop in 2015 cocacola promo online. As soon i'm forweded is my details.. Shib sankar das . vil- daudpur,p.s-egra,pin-721422,dob-13/04/1991,tel no.-8972475611.occu-business.marital status-2 years.india.west bengal. dear sir/madam please reply me quickly thanks and best regards- Shib sankar das
farhan albi

Jul 2, 2015

many receive

Sir lacky drow ki many kese receive kre
My e mail I'd sulemankhan962730@gmail.com
Hai
My a/c no.0479000102411807
Pnb bank siyana bulandshahr.
anil kumar anil

Jul 1, 2015

anil kumar

TRY TO CONTACT MR MAX MORRIS OF M&M CHAMBER VIA EMAIL(morris.charity@lawyer.com) THEY ARE THE ONE WHO HELP MY FAMILY TO RECEIVE OUR WINNING PRIZE

Fashion ka Fatka - Order not dispatched and no proper response
    I ordered a saree from fashion a fatka on 5th July and my...
    Bharat Gas - NON RECEIPT OF LPG GAS REFILL
    I am a consumer of Bharat gas. my consumer no is 22659889....
    Star Plus - Mere angne mein
    What a stupid storyline? In this age, how can bridge groom...
    UPSC Website - i have forgotten my password
    Dear Sir , i have forgotten my password of one...
    Realiance - Not able to acces Internet
    Hi, I am not able to access data card from last 3...
    Reliance netconnect /datacard - Not Able to Access Internet
    Hi, I am not able to access data card from last 3...
    Rudraksh group mohali - Fraud
    Sir with respect me and my two friends applied in...
    G D Vashisht - G D Vashisht
    Yeh Bhenchod Koi guru nahi hai yeh maderchod Gandu...
    Magma Car Loan - No Value or Ethics towards consumers
    Hi, I took first time car loan 3 years back and I...
    Ibps - not download my ibps po application form
    sir, i filled a application form of ibps po. my payment...