COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Hardev Bhagtana

Aug 29, 2016

Online lottery

I am winner 3.60 lakha rupee u transfer funds my bank account number 23480110013809 saving account ucobank sittarganj udhamsinghnagar uttranchal India
Pey

Aug 29, 2016

True or false

Y0U ARE SELECTED T0 GET 10 CR0RE IN THIS YEAR C0CA C0LA UK PR0M0 T0 RECEIVE SEND Y0UR NAME/AGE/ADD/NUMBER/EMAIL/T0:
claimsdepmt109@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary,Please Check Your Email Inbox Or Spam,Fill The Attached Form,For Payment Approval And Verification Purpose And Send It Back To Us By Email.
THE COCA COLA COMPANY

PROMOTION /PRIZE AWARD COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON. SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

GREETINGS FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY,

My Name is Dr. Desmond Harry am the Coca-Cola Company Coordinator assigned to winners, We are happy to inform you of the result concluded annual final draws held by the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your Mobile Number was among the 10 Lucky winners sweepstakes. Your mobile number won the sum of £1,000,000,00.GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling)(Rs10 Crore Rupees) with Two mobile phones (iPhone 4s and iPhone 5s) in the ongoing Coca-Cola UK Mobile Draw Annual Promotion in line with commemorating event to mark our New Year Anniversary 2016..

The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world's most valuable brand, Our Company's portfolio features 15 billion dollar brands. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy Coca-Cola drinks at a rate of 1.8 billion servings a day.

The Coca-Cola Company in London is the leading manufacturer of high-quality non-alcoholic drinks and is one of the largest UK foreign investors, who have invested over $30 billion into the UK economy. The Coca-Cola drinks produced in 16 innovative factories.

The Coca-Cola Company in London unites is the Coca-Cola Hellenic bottler-partner and provides workplaces for more than 150,000 highly skilled professionals…The Coca-Cola Company is honored to be a Presenting Partner with you.

We rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (sixteen million Great British pounds)for our anniversary draws. All participants were select through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers and 30,000,000 individual mobile number from 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, Africa, India and other Asian countries. As part of the international promotions program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London? This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (IAGR).

However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile Number contacts were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized Mobile Number contacts machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over (45) Mobile Number contact drawn from all the continents of the world.

The results were released on the 2nd of January 2016 and your Mobile Number was attached to REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:O2-05OPR442-RSPT AND BATCH NUMBER:74/44319/JPMM The online draws was conducted by a random selection of Mobile Numbers.

In order to claim your £1,000,000.000 Pounds prize winning, which has been disburse by a registered UK Bank.. However, you have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion Coordinator of the Coca-Cola Company UK Mobile Promo Draws for verification.

Please you are advise to fill your correct and complete details in this form and summit immediately to our E-mail for prompt collection of your winning funds with immediate effect.

FILL OUT VERIFICATION FORM / DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY ONLY:

(9)ZIP CODE: ______

(10)COUNTRY: ______

(11)OCCUPATION: _____

(12)E-MAIL ADDRESS: _______

(13)SCANNED COPY OF IDENTITY PROOF (MANDATORY)

(14)SCANNED COPY OF ADDRESS PROOF (MANDATORY)

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****

If you DO NOT contact our claims department with your proof of ownership CV to enable we forward your Winning Parcel to you via Courier Company in person within seven working days of this notification, your winning would be cancelled…

Dr. Desmond Harry (Online Coordinator) the Coca-Cola Company For Further Clarifications Contact:

Tel: +44 701 0061 243 .

Muhtar Kent Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer: The Coca-Cola Foundation

LOTTERY SPONSORS:

COCA COLA CORPORATION UK, COCA COLA CORPORATION AFRICA,

COCO COLA CORPORATION USA, COCA COLA CORPORATION ASIA

Past winners

Please consider the environment before printing this email

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system immediately. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
md muradd

Aug 28, 2016

is that true or false

hello sir,

I recieve a massage on my mobile that I have won 500,000 brittish pound. I ask you is that true??plz reply in my email

email:muradmd107@gmail.com
bright kibakaya

Aug 27, 2016

Cocacola lottery

dear sirr
i have received a message that i have won 850,000gbp they gave an email adress a fill it with my information if its true that your company gives such kind of offers please reply me to my email:amankibakaya4@gamil.com
bright kibakaya

Aug 27, 2016

Cocacola lottery

i have just received a message that i won 850,000 gbp from coca cola company UK they gave an email adress to send my information
its true please reply me to my gmail account amankibakaya4@gmail.com
rakibul rajib

Aug 25, 2016

False or ture about COCA COLA promo 2016 lottery

I have received a sms from +8801993439216, this number send me a message that Your Mobile No has won 500.000.00 pound in UK Cocacola promo 2016. To Claim Send Name,Address,Mobile No, and age Via email:cokdraw1@hotmail.com.

Please let me be sure about the lottery. Please help me with the right information. I'm from bangladesh. Thank You sir.

My Email Address:rakibulrajib123@gmail.com
abuzor

Aug 22, 2016

false or ture about COCA COLA promo 2016 lottery

My Email Address:abuzorbpi@gmail.com
MD.Imrul kayes

Aug 19, 2016

Coca cola UK promo for Asia 2016

Your GP Mobile No has won GB £500,000.00 from Coca Cola UK promo for Asia 2016. Send Name,Address, Mobile No,Occupation. Age to email: cocacolap1@hotmail.com.
Plz confirm that its true or false?
Emam Hasan

Aug 16, 2016

false or ture about COCA COLA uk promo asia lottery

I have received a sms from +8801772597217, this number send me a message that Your GP Mobile No has won GB £500000 from Coca Cola UK promo for Asia 2016. Send Name,Address,Mobile No,Occupation, Age to email:cocacolap1@hotmail.com

My Email Address:khanemam08@gmail.com
GOUTAM SINGH

Aug 16, 2016

COCA-COLA UK QUIZE

I received a message from HP-611356 to write that you have been selected to get RS10 Crore from COCA-COLA UK QUIZE To claim send name/age/sex/address/mobile no and age Via e-mail to claimsdepmt109@gmail.com Date : 16/08/2016 at 15:53 hrs
Pls tell me it true or false?
johnsondaimari

Aug 14, 2016

real or not

YOUR NO HAS WON $950,000GBP IN 2016 COCA COLA MOBIwLE DRAW HELD IN UK TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,AGE PHONE NO TO cokedraws@hotmail.com plzzz send me rply at my email daimarijohnson25@gmail.com
sanjeev222

Aug 12, 2016

about confirmation

i recieve e mail from coca cola uk that my email no selected as winner i send detail but do not get any response about it.plz confirm it is true or not
mishi555us

Aug 10, 2016

information Required

I have received the message "Y0UR M0BILE N0 HAS G0T Y0U 3CR0RE 8LAKH RUPEES IN C0CAC0LA UK DRAW 2016. T0 GET AM0UNT SEND Y0UR NAME,M0BILE NUMBER,AGE,ADDRESS,GENDER T0 drfox1@hotmail.com". How & why i won this amount, you don't know me neither do i. And if it is true then are u going to charge any kind of processing fee.
sachin_jadhav

WF2 0XR, England United Kingdom

E-MAIL : cokeprizeoffer@outlook.com

Telephone :+448445008712

Attention: Mr Sachin Jadhav

This is to bring to your notice that you will receive your winning amount in
your country through The Reserve Bank of India means that our senior
British DIPLOMAT Mr.Martins Johnson,is responsible for the Transferring of your(Demand Draft) Mobile Online Prize Award Money of 4.8 Crore into any of your provided Bank Account.

The Diplomat shall also give you all the required assistance you may need
to ensure that your winning draft is cleared and funds deposited in your
local Bank account. He will be departing on MONDAY 08 AUG 2016 to arrive India on TUESDAY 09 AUG 2016,
he will contact you upon his arrival at Indira Gandhi International
Airport New Delhi and proceed to the British High Commission Office for him to register his passport before proceeding to The Reserve Bank of India for the
Transfer of your Inter-Mobile Online Draw Coca Cola National Lottery
Winning Amount 4.8 Crore into your personal bank account through Reserve Bank Of
India Online Banking System direct to your personal Bank Account.

Notice

Please make sure that your Mobile phone is on to enable him contact
you immediately by informing you what to do,and you should not worry
stay in your home / office,that is his duty to remit your winning
prize Funds,also a registration fee of your fund Rs 25,500 will be required from you during the process of your fund,also he will send all your Original copy's of your Certificate direct to your home address after the transaction is [ Completed ].

Find the Diplomat Bio-Data’s below:

Depart: Monday 08 Aug / Arrive: Tuesday 09 Aug 2016 , Flight No:BA-257/Operating Airline Class: Economy
From: London, GB - Heathrow (LHR) TO DEL, IN - Indira Gandhi (DEL)
Airline: Stop Departs Arrives Duration
British Airways, :LHR → DEL (0) , : 17:35, : Time 9:30 am India time ,: 9hrs 25m

{1) Name of Diplomat: Mr. Martins Johnson,THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT
{2) E-mail: diplomamartinejohnson@yahoo.com
{3) TIME OF ARRIVAL TO INDIA 9.30 AM 09 AUG 2016 ON TUESDAY MORNING,[ DURATION ] 9hours 25mins

YOU ARE REQUEST TO FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS TO ENABLE HIM TRANSFER / CREDIT
YOUR PRIZE MONEY AWARD 2016 DIRECT TO YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT .

NOTIFICATION‏‏‏‏‏

According to the confirmation from entry at Reserve Bank of India you shall be ready for any payment to the Transfer Department for your incoming foreign cheque It is mandatory by your Government, that any incoming foreign cheque from outside the country has to be cleared and register at the Reserve Bank of India before accepted by your personal bank account. You shall follow every instruction of our personnel when your prize money arrives India for the process to be complete without any hindrance within the speculated time.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative Anniversary Draws Quarter 2016 Promo , we suggest you give us a call: we intend to use this medium to help individuals generate fortunes, which would encourage them to expand their business frontiers thereby creating more opportunities and assisting with humanitarian concerns within their immediate environment. All winning must be claimed not later than one Week of Acknowledgment. The diplomat will be render to you for any assistance you need for the
smooth of Transaction of your draft, you are required to give the diplomat maximum co-operation to enable him serve you better.

Thanks for banking with us and your anticipated co-operation.
Please feel free to contact us for any query

YOURS IN SERVICE
DIRECTOR COCA COLA MANAGER,
(Event Manager)
D
Dinomni

Aug 8, 2016

true or fals

Hi im Dino i got massage from no.+880199343926 ----SMS Caster.com: your moble no has won 500,000,00 pounds in UK cocacola promo 2016. to claim send name , address ,mobile no. and age via email:cockdraw1@hotmail.com

is this true or false ? If this is tru ?if this massage is true pls email. me and give me the detain information if not you all need re- education again A - Z
sarkersuman

Aug 8, 2016

True or False

YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON £500,000 POUNDS FROM COCA-COLA PROMO 2016 IN UK,FOR CLAIMS SEND NAME, ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,AGE TO EMAIL {cocaclaim27@hotmail.com}

My email: sumansarker.pubd@gmail.com
Rumman hossain

Aug 7, 2016

false or true about cocacola promo2016

dear sir,I have received a massage that I have won 500,000.000 pounds in uk by cocacola promo 2016.they give me an email for send my information. I correctly send my information. now what can I do?please help me. reply me in my email.Email:rummanhossain7786@ gmail.com
habiburrahman.bd2014@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2016

I want know that, it's truue or false

Dear,
Cocacola company, i want know that about your promo winner gift prize. Some man says that it's true and some man says that it's false. Now what i can do.
idarm

Aug 4, 2016

Scam or Not

I received the email below email. I like to know whether this is a scam.

From: COKE WINNING PRIZE [mailto:johnstha139@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, 19 June, 2016 11:43 AM
To: johnstha139@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Congratulations Your Email ID Has Won A Prize.

Show original message

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that your E-mail has won a prize money of GBP £1,000,000.00 Pounds(One million Great British pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Company Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" was selected through a computer ballot system draw from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 30 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.

Please Note that the purpose of this Award is also to help the poor and people suffering from crisis and flood in Asia, Africa and Europe countries and you must also help the poor around you with some of this money.

KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT THERE IS A FORM YOU HAVE TO FILL FOR YOUR WINNING PRIZE CLAIMS CONGRATULATIONS!

These are your identification numbers :
Ticket Number: 011425896/2016
Serial Number: 3872/506
Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Full name: ………………………………………..
2. Address …………………………………………..
3. Sex : ………………………………………………
4. Age: ……………………………………………….
5. Home Telephone: ………………………………..
6 Mobile Numbers: …………………………………
7. Occupation: ………………………………………
9. Country: ………………………………………….
10.Your Winning Email…………………………….

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our
Foreign Service manager immediately
CONTACT US Via Email: coca-cola-freelotto@cash4u.com

Alternative E-mail :( coca-cola-freelotto@usa.com )

THANK YOU AND ANTICIPATING HEARING FROM YOU!

YOURS SINCERELY,

Mrutyunjaya Ray

Aug 3, 2016

is it true

sarada prasad ray,khordha, odisha
I got a message from----[ Coca-Cola Bottling Company. 22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, United Kingdom, London.(Customer Services)
Tel: (44) 7010044319, Fax: (0) 005-546-22-0) Email: ccolap@hotmail.com]. and they clem that i won FUND OF (£750,000.00 SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) EQUIVALENT TO RS. 7 CORE 28 LAHK) IN INDIA CURRENCY. And they told me to pay customer charge of 21,950.00 INR.
please inform me that is it true.
they also call me on various numbers.
MY email id is --thatsomrutyunjyay@gmail.com
anjanakannan

cocacola prize is true or false

I got a message that,your mobile has won 500000gbp(cocacola mobile draw uk).please tell me this is true or false?

my number is 9745446741
e mail address is www.anjanavkannan@gmail.com
anjanakannan

cocacola prize is true or false

i got a message that,your mobile has won 500000gbp(cocacola mobile draw u.k) so please tell me this is true or false.
Sameer khajuria

UK lottery Coca cola

Respected sir/mam

Please tell me the below mentioned text message received by me is true or false.

My email I'd is sameerkhajuria76@gmail.com
Contact no 9596742555

Y0U HAVE BEEN SELECTED T0 GET 4CR0RE 32LAKH RUPEES & CAR FR0M AUDI M0T0RS UK SEND Y0UR NAME,AGE,ADDRESS,M0BILE NUMBER,GENDER T0: audidept@gmail.com

selvakumar.en

Jul 31, 2016

It's true or false

I have received msg and mails .you won winning price .iam pay 70000 rupes. R B I .no amount cridit in my account..pls tellme .call this is my number 9688729167
SABUJ RANA

Jul 31, 2016

cocacola promo mobile draw 2016 true or false

I have received a SMS.I am won 500000 pounds. Pls tell eta me really true

Indigo placement services - Fraud consentancy company
    Hi sir, My name is vineet yadav i am complain about for...
    aadhar card - Cannot download my aadhar card online after updating
    My aadhar card had a mistake of D.O.B in it so I shade to...
    mpesa - mpasa
    pepperfry.com - WORST QUALITY
    I PLACED ORDER FOR WARDROBE. THEY DELIVERED ON TIME BUT ...
    SSC - Unable to download CGL admit card
    Sir, My name is M.Dhanaprabhu.I have applied for...
    HDFC Bank Credit Card - Hdfc