COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Kulathilake

cococola promotion

Hello
I have received mail from cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net, my mail ID has selected to win $500,000.00 USD
And My mail ID is janitha.kulathilake@yahoo.com and I have wining code also
Please confirm this is fake or true one
Mobile +94768219053

Kulathilake
janitha.kulathilake@yahoo.com
rajani raji

cococola

dear sir
I received an email from coca cola company and they said that my email id had won a price of 500000 pounds. plz tell me its true or fake my email
asharaf hujare

Feb 10, 2016

true or false

COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY
Jos rohith

Coca cola UK mobile draw
26jan 2016 I have receive a massage[dip. Agent] he said my phone number win 500, 000. 00GPB so u pay 18, 500 rupees airport clearance fee and I will pay then he is said u pay 34 500 ur cheque registration fee but I have no money so I will pay 18500 rupees then he is said u pay 15000 rupees RBI cheque transfer and tax fee so i am pay to this &19500rupees I am not collected this time I have no money so I no pay this amound . dip. Agent attend my call but foreign payment officer not attention my call this is true or fake my mob no:+919503215998 email ahujare5998@gmail.com plz replay

Jos rohith

Feb 8, 2016

Coca cola UK mobile draw

26jun 2016 I have receive a phone call [Mr. Ben smith] he said my phone number win 500, 000. 00GPB so u pay 18, 500 rupees airport clearance fee and I will pay then he is said u pay 35, 000 ur cheque registration fee but I have no money so I will pay 20, 000 rupees then he is said u pay 48, 500 rupees RBI cheque transfer and tax fee but this time I have no money so I no pay this amound . Ben smith is not attend my call this is true or fake my mob no:9747737043 email kevingeethu5@gmail.com plz replay
harjot singh grewal

dear sir
I received an email from coca cola company and they said that my email id had won a price of 500000 Britain pounds. plz tell me its true or fake my email jotgrewal49@gmail.com
Monoranjan Kumar Roy

COCACOLA pro2015 UK lottery

DearvSir,
I am Monoranjan Kumar Roy Of Dhaka City have received one SMS from one local Mobile no +8801955779171 on dt:01.02.2016 said that my mobile no has won 500,000,00 pounds in UK coca cola promo 2015 lottery & requested to send my address, phone,age, ID & others to cokdraw1@ hot mail.com
On good faith on coca cola, I have sent all these documents to this mail.
After sending these , they told that Mr. Phillip Richard ,diplomat is going Dhaka to hand over this prize money to me.
After coming to Dhaka, he is demanding local currency TAKA 38, 857 through another local personal bank account.
local personal account money transfer give me great confusion & that why I did not pay this amount.
Please let me know lottery winning from coca cola draw 2015 won for me is correct or not.
If correct what I have to do with COCA COLA UK to receive this prize.
Thanks & best regards.
abid hossain

Feb 6, 2016

2016coca cola promo

8287577980 says through mobile message that my phone number won the prize of 2016 coca cola promo , But it is depend on email and his gmail address cdepmt@live.com how can i belive this message
sharad asutkar

Feb 5, 2016

cocacola list

Aatiqa Shaikh

Feb 4, 2016

Fake or True

I have received email about winning 500,000 GBP, from different emails that claimed to be from coca cola and RBI.
And they are asking me to pay 17,000 INR to transfer GBI into INR.
What should I do.
My email id is aatiqashkh@gmail.com
shabirkoyavp

Feb 4, 2016

coca cola mobile draw

I am also included in that winners list.I think its fake message anyway thank you very much to sender for made me an millionaire in one minute .
Tasir Uddin

Feb 2, 2016

Prayer for give me your coca cola mobile draw 2016 winner prize.

Coca Cola Mobile Draw

I have got a message and a mail from COCA-COLA COMPANY UK saying that I have won a lottery of 500,000 BRITISH POUNDS. I was asked to fill my personal details.I don't know it s real or fake. Will you please check this for me?
1. Full Names: Md.Tasir Uddin
2. Residential Address: Vill: Mulgram, P.O: Panchuria Bazar, P.S: Chatmohor, Dist: Pabna.
3. MOBILE NUMBER: 01715519650
9. E-mail id: tasirsss@gmail.com
10. Bank Name: Sonali Bank Limited
11. Account Number:34044319
12. Account Holders Name: Md. Tasir Uddin
13. Bank Branch: Mymensingh Road Branch, Tangail.
14. Bank ISFC CODE: BSONBDDH
15. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph:
vns_2904

Verification for Cocacola award uk 2016

coca cola online lottery promotion board united kingdom.
I have got a message from coca cola company saying that my mobile no has won 3.08 crore of Indian Rupee in this year 2016, I don't know its real or fake will you please check for me.
I'm Vishnu from Nagpur (Maharashtra)
my mail id is vns_2904@rediffmail.com & vnshirpurkar@gmail.com

United Kingdom
Tel: +447937421782 WINNING NOTIFICATION:
E-mail: cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com
Dear Winner.
Your E-mail Address has won you £500,000.00 great British pounds from the ongoing COCA-COLA COMPANY National Lottery Board on our 2015/2016 charity bonanza. The draw brought out your Email Address from a Data Base of Internet Users and qualified you a bonfires winner of the stated winning amount. You are to contact us via e-mail: cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com providing the below stated information for the processing of your claims.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION (cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com)

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER
10. Your Full Name(s)
11. Your Bank Name
12. Account Number:
13. Bank Address
14. Make sure you send this details to this Email (cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com) for the release of your fund

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS TO US FOR EASY TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND ALSO YOUR (4X4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL (cashunit_cocacola@hotmail.com) TO ENABLE US RESPOND TO YOU ON TIME
Chandrashekhar Khot

Whether it is true ?

I have received this mail from this Email address(Richa Richa (12bal100@nirmauni.ac.in)
Dear Lucky Winner, This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
Sariga harish

Lottery winning mail

I got a mail...of winning lottery.... Is it by your company knowledge or is it a fraudulent msg...it was with signature.. Many photographs....

Congratulations to you once again as you have selected on today promotional draw. please see attachment document.

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL

Thanks & more regards,

Management Coca-Cola

Asia Department,

cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net

Dear Lucky Winner,

The Coca Cola US Promotion Departments pleased to inform you of the results derived from the International Email Random Selection Program (IERSP) held here in United State to consolidate our numerous customers around the world to alleviate poverty through this promotion program, also to raise the profile and popularity of the Coca Cola United State Company.

This is to inform you that Your Email Address is among the Email Addresses that were selected automatically through an email electronic random selector for a cash prize of $500,000.00 USD (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) to be given to each winner in this year’s PROMOTION. We are clearly informing you that your Email Address has won a cash prize amount of $500,000.00 USD f or you.

Note: Your Email Address was selected through a random computer ballot system drawn from over Nine hundred thousand Email Addresses from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Africa and the Oceanic Region as part of our international promotion program which is conducted annually.

We randomly selected only five persons (owners of the five email addresses that we are sending this winning notification message to) as our winners, through an electronic ballot System without any winner applying or buying any ticket to be selected, as no tickets were sold for this contest.

We hereby instruct you to claim your winning amount quickly as it has been approved by the World Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IA-GR) in this Year’s Promo. Failure to claim your winning within 20days will result to disqualification of your winning fund and the prize will be re-allocated to another eligible entrant.

Therefore, you are requested to fill the verification and fund release form immediately, and then send it to cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net for confirmation and to facilitate the release of your winning prize Amount to you.

Please make sure you quote your winning identification number (XX - 015DRAWS - 011 - 017) along with your details and send to cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net so that you’ll get your winning prize without any delay.

FILL THE VERIFICATION AND FUND RELEASE FORM BELOW:

8. Office Address:
9. Mobile Number:
10. Email Address:
11. Winning Identification Number:
Provide The Bank Detail to Transfer Your Winning Prize Amount(£500,000.00GBP).
1. Bank Name:
2. Account Name:
3. Account Number:
4. Bank Address:

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my e-mail id with Lucky Day Lotto Prize Payouts Draw Number: XX - 015DRAWS - 011 – 017 from Coca Cola U/S. I was made to believe that my prize cheque of $500,000.00 United State Dollars is deposited in your office account; and I hereby request that the above mentioned sum should be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay. For prompt response declaration; I hereby declare that the above data are true and correct that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the delivery of the total fund to me in my country.

NB: after filling the above form, you have to send it to the approve payment officer ( cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net ), or you can kindly contact him through his personal mobile number
+1-409-2028116 for any clarification; and also make sure you send the above written letter along with your claim details to him at cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net

Payment Officer:Event Manager:Photos of Past Winners and their family:
Dr. James Frank
Tel: +1-409-2028116
cocacola-promotion@earthlink.net net

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the Coca Cola Promotion department has discovered a huge numbers of double claims due to winners informing their friends, relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their Winning numbers. As a result of this, some past winners’ friends tries to claim the price on behalf of the real winners. So The Coca Cola Promotion department reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery or Promotion Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it will be taken that the real winner is the informer to the double claimer about the Winning.

Quote: In order to succeed in life, we must first believe that we can, and we have to learn and understand the rules of success in maintaining the secret of our coming success to enable us achieve the success; so that we will be better than anyone else.

You are hereby strongly advised to keep your winning information strictly confidential and secret from people until you receive your prize for security reasons.

We say congratulation to you; and please do not forget to help the poor in the society when Coca Cola US Promotion makes you a beneficiary of their world of wealth.

Information Officer/Online Coordinator

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Morris Ben William

Disclaimer and Privacy Policy:
No part of this information may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of Coca Cola Company. Information provided via the enquiry form is used solely to assist with fulfilling the user’s needs and is not sold to any 3rd Parties or used in advertising. The information sent to this very email address owner is personal and has been covered in legal disclaimer against coping or distributing to public

I received above mail...
Shasanka Dalapati

Coca cola Lottery

I am shasanka dalapati
I got email from coca cola company that i have win thae prize from coca cola company 10 correr rupees.
sir it is true or folse
my contact- mobile no- 8972970146
email- shasanka.dalapati1234@gmail.com
Jame oakker

true or fake

dear sir
i get coca colar winner in tango chat . online agent say i winner. that please tell me true or fake.this is important. agent name is mr willams adams.please reply my email.my email.is jameoakker@gmail.com& ayelinn8@gmail.com
Avanya Charity Enyonam

coca cola company draw

I have received an email from coca cola that I have won a lottery of 500,000 USD with a PDF form to fill with my bank details. Please I will like to know if it is real or fake.
charity_avanya@yahoo.com is my mail id . please I urgently need your help hence waiting on your reply. Regards
sivasalapathi

Coca Cola Mobile Draw

I received following messages on my yahoo mail.

Attention. Dear Winner.
We are proud to inform you that this online world wide E-mail Address final draw from Coca-cola Company United Kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of 1000, E-mail of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web. Your E-mail Address was among the 1000, Lucky winners to benefits from this E-mail promo. Each and every E-mail is to benefit the Sum of £500,000.00. GB Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds.)This program is been sponsored by Coca-cola Company to alleviate poverty, create hope and self-believe to people around the world through this online world E-mail award promotion.

Batch number: EU M Q Y-3LJ4
Serial number: 20K$&A9910
File Ref. EU M D N 05CZ09808-9T6
Winning Number: #7,7,7
Winning Amount: £500,000.00only

please help me it is true or not
sivasalapathi

Coca Cola Mobile Draw

I got this message from the yahoo mail can i believe this

Attention. Dear Winner.

mail: sivasalapathi@yahoo.com
mobile:9715988753
Aakash Nazir

COCA COLA WIN PROMO

I receive a call from u but I am not satisfy .
I have receive following messages from COCA COLA PROMO .
My mobile number win $ 500.00USD
Is it true or fraud?
Inform me please.
My contact no: +919906561554
Aakash Nazir

COCA COLA MOBILE DRAW

I received following messages on my mobile no.
"Your mobile no have won $500.00 USD in coca promo promo.

My question is simple is it true or fraud?
Plzzz inform me.
My contact no +919906561554
Or aakashnazir88@gmail.com
Neer Islam

Jan 30, 2016

REF NO: [ILP/HW 875061725/07]mobile Winners

I have got a message and a mail from COCA-COLA COMPANY UK saying that I have won a lottery of 500,000 BRITISH POUNDS. I also got a massage where I was asked to fill my personal details.I don't know it s real or fake. Will you please check this for me?

I am Md Monirul Islam from Bangladesh. My mail id is monir.nu11@gmail.com. and winner mobile no: 0088-01911946111

Md Monirul Islam
Dhaka, Bangladesh
venky narayan

Jan 28, 2016

prize money

Hello this is venky i got a mail from coco cola co. That my mail has got 5000000 british pounds , and they also asking personel and bank detailes mail me whether it is true or fake.... send details to my mail id...

Venkatesha
Venkyprinceynh@gmail.com
Sushilpawar

Jan 26, 2016

Mail from coca cola US

Hello sir...
Today I received an email from coca cola company and they said that my email id had won a price of 500000 Britain pounds and it's deposited in reserve bank of india,Delhi... And I have to pay Rs.17,500 for some clearance to transfer in my account... So,I really wants to know if is it true or fake?.. Plz help me and mail me on sushilpawar1981@gmail.com

idea cellular - RE: balance deduction
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    BKR DEVELOPER - grate and nice and honest
    Mr pandey aap se jalne wale paida ho gae h aap ki burai...
    quick heal total security antiVirus - Ebay
    Dear jenny10 Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly...
    Seventh-day Adventist Pvt Ltd - Internet connection problem
    We have taken broadband connection through Landline Number...
    swachh bharat mission - NALI IS CHOKED AND NO ACTION IS TAKEN BY MCD NAGAFGARH
    SIR/MADAM , MY name is Ashok Kumar i like to complain as...
    vella nivarana nidhi - Vella Nivarana Nidhi Not received
    Sir/Madam, The Government official taken details in the...
    care---irctc.co.in - child is not included in the ticket
    dear sir, yesterday i booked a ticket under PNR...
    YU/YUPHORIA - My YUPHORIA not working
    Myself Md. Rashid, I have purchase yuphoria mobile on Dt-...
    Den BOOMBAND - Rrefund
    @DenBoomband #worstservice #nocustomerservice #noreply...
    flood relief fund - Dear sir/madam
    I have not received my flood relief amount Rupees 5000 in...