COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

coca cola claim

krishna6980

Oct 15, 2014

unknown lottary price email

Sir, i have received this huge price winning mail on 15 Oct 2014, please check and suggest me, what to do

COCA-COLA CLAIM CENTRE UK

46 Bush Road, Off Stamford

Line PE92YP, Liverpool

England, United Kingdom.

Tell- +44 8719151940

E-mail: cocacolaclaim38@live.co.uk

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Thousand Great British

Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2014 COCA-COLA UK Email Award which was organized by

COLA-COLA COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.

COCACLA COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,

among the millions that subscribed to worldwide E-mail- data base, and few from other e-mail

providers. Six people are selected every One year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500,000.00 GBP) each

from the total payout. your prize awards has been insured with your e-mail address and will be

transferred to your local bank account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,

verifications, validations and satisfactory report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. COCA-COLA UK Prize

Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not

claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Ticket Winning Number (UK/0147X4/74),

Reference Number 9-11-13-19-37-3-4,

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our

approved Payment Officer (Dr Alex Williams) in United Kingdom and send the above winning

identification numbers and below application form to him for

Dr. Alex Williams, (Payment Officer)

Coca-Cola Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,

Contact No Tel: +44 8719151940

E-mail: cocacolaclaim38@live.co.uk

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

2. Full Home Address:

12.Winning E-mail Address:

13.Winning Amount:

14. 15.Make Sure That You Will Send Your Details To This Email

(cocacolaclaim38@live.co.uk)

Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (cocacolaclaim38@live.co.uk) to enable us respond

to you in time.

Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (cocacolaclaim38@live.co.uk)?.....

Congratulations!!! Once again,
empress

Oct 14, 2014

cococola

Receiving messages , mails & calls from COCOCOLA BOTTLING COMPANY, UK
stating that we are the one among 7 lucky winners selected through COMPUTER ELECTRONIC BALLOT SYSTEM & to pay 12500/- to receive an cheque worth 200000 US dollars.

COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY
P.M.B (47453).
TELL. +448719154246

EMAIL: cbc32@live.com

Dear Lucky Winner. Congratulations,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of $ 200.000, (Two Hundred Thousand American Dollars) in the Coca-cola International Mobile Promotion in London which is organized every year by Coca-cola for the past 10 years to appreciate Billions Of our customers around the World and to promote our product,no ticket was sold, Your Mobile Numbers were selected through Electronic computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand Mobile Numbers from Europe,America Canada,Australia, Asia,Middle East ,Africa and Oceania,we have only selected Seven people as our winners, through this electronic ballot System without the winners applying.

Be informed your data sent to Coca-cola Office in London and your winning prize of $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand American Dollars) has been verified and approved for payment by this department to effect the safe delivery of your winning prize cheque to your home address in your country India. The delivery of your winning prize to your home address in India will be handled by high level Coca-cola agent his name is MR. Magnoli Anthony.

Upon arrival in your country India you will present your identity proof to the Coca-cola delivery agent MR.Magnoli Anthony for verification and he will assist you to the bank to cash your winning cheque and MR. Magnoli Anthony will present your winning certificate and other document covering your source of winning to you and he will give you some important document to sign.

NOTE: You the lucky winner will be responsible for the payment of the Indian airport authority registration fee for your winning prize at the port of entry in India, Amount is 12,500.00, twelve thousand five hundred rupees MR. Magnoli Anthony will call you on your mobile number as soon as he arrives in India in respect to the delivering of your winning prize to you .

THE REASON FOR ARRIVING IN NEW DELHI AIRPORT:

Our Agent will arrive in New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport because the Government and the Higher Authority of your country has said that New Delhi is the Capital City of India where fund has to be registered and endorsed by the governing body only because it is an International fund and the Award prize is a very Huge Amount, 200,000 American Dollars. it has to be registered so that you will not have any problem with you country agencies after the 200,000 U.S Dollars has been transferred to your account. All these protocol must take place in the Capital City which is New Delhi. So this is the reason he is to arrive in New Delhi.

please open the attachment to see the ID proof of MR. Magnoli Anthony, please do call for more information.

Arrival Date. October/14/2014.

Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:

1.)Your winning prize Cheque is ($ 200,000. )

2.)Official winning certificate.
3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.) Documents covering source of winning.

Mrs. LINDA MURRAY
Manager, Coca-Cola Mobile Draws.
Email: cbc32@live.com
Tel: +448719154246.
Sakti Prasad Ghanti

Oct 10, 2014

Coca Cola Promo

Sir I got emails from coco-cola lottery promotion .this email true or fake tell urgently
After receiving SMS (on 07.09.14) & following E-mail from Coco Cola Company (+918882151902),that I, Sakti Prasad Ghanti, am the winner of Coca Cola Promo. I sent the required information to cdepmt@live.com.
Dear Winner,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your information to this office with reference to the SMS sent to your mobile number.
You have been Awarded £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in the 2014 Coca-Cola Company Mobile Promo United Kingdom.

Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis and to make poverty a history. We write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate.

With reference to your information and having confirmed your position as the legal beneficiary to the said funds through your payment file
Your information has been forwarded to the appropriate section for normal verification/approvals. You will be informed before dispatching your prize to your country (India) through an assigned Coca cola Company Agent

WARNING;
DO NOT TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR PRIZE UNTIL THE MONEY IS SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO AVOID DISQUALIFICATION DUE TO DOUBLE CLAIM. YOU MAY ALSO RECEIVE SIMILAR E-MAILS FROM PEOPLE PORTRAYING TO BE OTHER ORGANIZATION OR COCA-COLA COMPANY THIS IS SOLELY TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION'S FROM YOU AND THEN LAY CLAIM OVER YOUR WINNING'
IN EVENT THAT YOU RECEIVE ANY E-MAIL SIMILAR TO THE NOTIFICATION LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO YOU, KINDLY LET US KNOW OR YOU DELETE IT FROM YOUR BOX AND GIVE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE TO SUCH PERSON OR BODY FOR SECURITY REASON.

Do confirm the receipt of our mails to you; also check your email for update.

CONGRATULATIONS

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Mercy Pon.
SECRETARY.COCA COLA PROMO DEPT. UK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN; WINNER
SEQUEL TO THE DECISION OF THE GOVERNING BODY OF COCA COLA COMPANY " PLC OF UNITED KINGDOM", WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR ENTITLEMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF £500, 000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLIN) HAS BEEN PACKAGED AND SEALED IN A SAFETY BOX AS A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH THROUGH THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY IMMUNITY TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT BOTHERING YOURSELF TRAVELING FROM HERE TO THERE SEEKING FOR HOW TO RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT (BOX)
Attn. Sakti Prasad Ghanti

We attach your approval notification and Passport of the Diplomat assigned for the dispatch of your consignment (BOX) containing your winning prize. We do not broadcast or delay in delivering our winners prize for security reasons.

Download the attachment and get back to us on your readiness to receive your prize.Send a copy of either your International Passport, National Identity Card, Drivers License or any Identity Card of yours and your full address to the assigned diplomat email address so that he can identify you on his arrival to your address.
DIPLOMAT EMAIL IS; dplmtphrch@diplomats.com

CONGRATULATIONS

Madam Mercy Pon

HIGHLY IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUR DIPLOMATIC PARCEL IS CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING:
A} YOU’RE COMPLETE WINNING FUND OF (GBP 500,000.00) DEMAND DRAFT.
B} THE ORIGINAL / HARD COPY OF YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE
C} ONE HP COMPUTER LAPTOP
ALL THESE DOCUMENTS WILL ENSURE SMOOTH LODGMENT OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT IN INDIA.
BELOW ARE THE DETAILS AND SCHEDULE OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC PARCEL (YOUR WINNING FUND) TO INDIA:
Departure Date /Time: 10/09/2014 - 10:15:00 pm (UK TIME)
Arrival Date /Time: 11/09/2014 - 9:45:00 am (INDIA TIME)
Let it be known to you that all United Kingdom taxes has been paid, Therefore you will only be required to pay for the Custom Clearing charges (duty fee) in your country INDIA once the Diplomat arrives so that the custom will release the consignment box before he proceed to your home address for the delivery.
The assigned Diplomat will call you immediately he arrive Indian airport.
MR. PHILIP RICHARD HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO DELIVER YOUR SAFETY-TRUNK-BOX TO YOU ONLY TO YOUR ADDRESS IN INDIA
FINALLY, UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PARCEL (DELIVERED) TO YOU BY DIPLOMAT MR. PHILIP RICHARD, YOU AND MR. PHILIP RICHARD WILL GO TO THE BANK FOR THE DEPOSIT OF THE SAID AMOUNT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THE EXIT OF THE DIPLOMAT (MR. PHILIP RICHARD) FROM YOUR HOUSE.

If you have any question or problems do not fail to contact us via call or e-mail.
Accept our hearty congratulations once again!
DR WILLIAMS
The Promo- Manager
+448719747759
I had paid 18,700 INR by Mr. Philip Richard (India No.+918447277875, dplmtphrch@diplomats.com), Diplomat of Coca Cola Company for Customs clearing charges as instructed by Dr. Williams Promo Manager (U.K. Mob. No +448719747759, E-mail cdepmt@live.com) Coca Cola Company.

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allotted my Account Number & PIN Number through http://www.rbi-nb.org/_prv*/temp_nri.php & informed me that the bank is in possession of my fund of 500,000 GBP that had deposited by Mr Philip Richard to be transferred to my name.

Since my amount is a very huge amount, I have to be required to open an on line transit account with Reserve Bank of India. This account would be served as an intermediary between the RBI and my local Bank.

Then, Reserve Bank (rbicustomerservice01@gmail.com) of India had asked me to pay 128,960INR for Cost of Transfer of my funds, to enable the Remittance Department release the COT Code to RBI which is directives of the World Bank, Switzerland. After paying 128,960.00 INR the COT code which was the cost of the transfer of my won prize, I received the COT Code from the Foreign Remittance Department, Reserve Bank Of India.

Further, Reserve Bank of India had asked me to pay (1%) of my won prize (49,441,205.42 INR) i.e 494,450. INR before the fund transfer Tax Code can be release to me. The tax levied on my funds of as insured in my Name and it was also stated that no amount should be deducted out of my fund according to the law of the insurance. I had immediately paid the tax 494,450.INR directly to the accounts department of through my Processing Officer (Diplomat Philip Richard) and it was acknowledged by RBI through rbifrd@yahoo.in. .
Finally, without allotting my Tax Code, Regional Director, Reserve Bank (rbifrd@yahoo.in) has asked me to pay a huge amount 555,775.12 INR for the online account upgrading of my bank account to enable us upgrade my account to the tune of the volume of money involved 49,441,205.42 INR.

I could not pay the huge amount 555,775.12 INR.I pay only 50,000INR to Mr. Philip Richard for such up gradation.

On 26.09.14 Reserve Bank (rbicustomerservice01@gmail.com) informed me that that my funds is still pending here, as RBI have not received any payment from my agent Mr. Philip Richard & asked me to send payment slip that I used in making all these payment along with the number of the person that you are paying to for verification. Because RBI have to investigate in the issue concerning the payment that I have made and the pending transfer. I have sent some scanned copy to RBI of the same through rbicustomerservice01@gmail.com.
prmr.sanket

Oct 10, 2014

Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola

COCA-COLA AVENUE STAMFORD
BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW
E-MAIL: coca-coladepts@outlook.com
Tell: +447014241139

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your identification number:
Ticket Number: 011425896/2012

9.Winning Email:
10. Bank Details:
MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS E-MAIL:
coca-coladepts@outlook.com

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER: DR.KLAS MORGAN Tel: +447010091429-mail: coca-coladepts@outlook.com
Make sure you reply back to this e-mail: coca-coladepts@outlook.com

Congratulation Once again FROM THE BOARD of DIRECTORS
ppal02

Oct 9, 2014

COCA-COLA POVERTY LOTTERY BOARD

I have got an email from coca-cola that I have won a prize of 2,50,000 British Pounds, for the yearly coca-cola Poverty Lottery promotion UK.
1.Name
7. Occupation
8. Email
9. Your Bank Name
10 Account Number:

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS TO US FOR EASY PAYMENT YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH. (4X4)

It is true or false !
vivek dalvi

Oct 8, 2014

uk cocacola mobail drow price

My name is vivek dalvi your coumpni UK cocacola mobail draw price is £750,000gbp SMS is my vining mobail no.8109732969 . And your messages
Sanding no+918882667543 plice sand my wining prige draft sand my add race thanks sr
vivek dalvi

uk cocacola mobail drow wining price £750.000gbp plice sand

My name is vivek dalvi your UK cocacola mobail draw messa. s is our gsm no has been selected in UK cocacola company to get £ 750.000 GBP, send
Ur name .addres. age.phone no.id.sex.ocupation.Via E-mail .cocacolaclaimdpt@outlook.com To:Nat. DAT .04/10/2014. Time. 02:58PM.. plice sand
Draw price mony draft thanks sr
K.PRASANNA

Received an e-mail stating that my email id has won price worth £500,000.00

I have received an email stating that my email id has won £500,000.00 in a lucky draw contest on the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company. And they have asked for my Bio-data like name,address,gender,etc., Is this mail true or fake? I hereby writes this mail to bring this to your notice.
This is the email which I received from your company.

COCA-COLA COMPANY
AVENUE STAMFORD
BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW
E-MAIL: cocacolaclaimruk@live.co.uk

Tell: +447014216152
These are your Identification number:
Ticket Number: 011425896/2014
Lucky Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40

ENSURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS E-MAIL TO AVOID DISQUALIFICATION: cocacolaclaimruk@live.co.uk
BELOW ARE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S;

MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS E-MAIL: cocacolaclaimruk@live.co.uk
Congratulation Once again FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
venkat000

true or fake

sir i got a message from coca cola lottery promotion winning prize 500000 gbp its true or fake?, tell urgently.
gmail id - venkatcivil35@gmail.com,phone-+918122666110.
N.lokeshwari

Oct 6, 2014

sir I have win2014 cash award

Nirmal
Sir I have got message from ur company

In coco cocala 2014 cash awards I was

Win a cash is true r not please urgent
RAI RAKESH KUMAR

Oct 6, 2014

coca cola lottery true or fake

Dear respected sir/mem
Sir i got a message on my email rakeshrai812@gmail.com from coca cola lottery promotion.This email true or fake tell urgently
my contact no-+918401046665
Rex Dhar

Oct 4, 2014

The Coca Cola Company P/c Official Yearly Prize Award

The Coca Cola Company P/c Official Yearly Prize Award
i received the following email in my email address:
Dear cash winner,
We are delighted to inform you that your winning prize gas been approved for payment prior to the notification email you received, you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verification Department at the headquarters and an International certified Bank Draft has been issued in your name for the amount of 300,000.00 Great British Pounds and other winning documents which serve as reference to your winning would be deliver to you in your country India immediately as instructed by the coca cola Board of Directors of this Establishment. Your winning prize will be delivered to you through our diplomatic agent representing our company to your country India which his departure and arrival details is shown below.
Depart (London) September 29/2014
Time: 05:30 PM
Arrive (India) September, 2014
Time: 08:05 Am
please tell me its true or fake

yours truly
etc........
naveenswapna

Oct 3, 2014

cococola lucky draw

sir..
i recieved a email mail is your email selected cococola lucky draw 2014 send your details we transfor the money.please tell me its true or fake?
venkatesh222

Oct 3, 2014

cococola lucky draw

i recieved a email mail is your email selected cococola lucky draw 2014 send your details we transfor the money.please tell me its true or fake thanks
Kausi

Sep 29, 2014

Reg - online lottery

I received an email from your company..kindly let me know whether it is true or not?
adarsh.m

Sep 26, 2014

adarsh

as above every one stated same statement is mine
wwwsuny

Sep 20, 2014

she won 500.000GBP in coca cola

sanaz badpa has won in coca cola company in uk and she will recieve her money
hari mohan roy

Sep 20, 2014

Your e-mail has won

Dear sir, the winner Amount Right or feals.
THE COCA COLA COMPANY
46 Bush Road, Off Stamford Line PE92YP,
PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom
====================================
Congratulations!!

Your e-mail has won you Five Hundred Thousand Great British {£500,000.00 GBP} from the Coca Cola Company Promotion 2014 charity bonanza. The draw brought out your e-mail address from a Data Base of Internet Email Users and qualified you a benefited winner of the stated winning amount. It is online lottery draws which is usually organize every year. You are to contact us via e-mail (corporationuk@hotmail.com) providing the below stated information for the processing of your claims.

Ticket Number (7PWYZ2008)
Ballot Number (BT: 12052008/20)

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

13. NEXT OF KIN:
14. ZIP CODE:
15: NATIONALITY:

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS TO US FOR EASY PAYMENT

Dr. John Wilson (Payment Officer)
Contact No. Tel: +447010064525
Contact No. Tel: +447010064528
E-mail: (corporationuk@hotmail.com)
kmsanthoshkumarbvn

Sep 17, 2014

won a lottery

sir i am santhosh kumar from tamil nadu i received a email like this you won 500,000 pounds in coca cola company is this true or fake. that person spoke to me, he says his name oxford from new delhi
he is giving the central bank account number 3346083518

is this true
gobindsingh

Sep 16, 2014

cocacoca lottry

Sir i'm gobind singh from india(punjab) please sir hellp me u send email 2014 winner list
abhinavvv

Sep 15, 2014

spam of lottery winner from coca-cola

I got mail that u have won coca cola lottery
But i have unfortunately send my details
ZAKIR777

Sep 15, 2014

coca cola lottery

HEAD OFFICE WORLD VISION UK OPAL DRIVE FOX MILNE MILTON KEYNES MK15 0ZR.WORLD VISION UK 5TH FLOOR 11 BELGRAVE ROAD LONDON SW1V 1RB UNITED KINGDOM
cocacolapeople@live.com
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the NEW YEAR 2014Coca-Cola promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your identification numbers:
Ticket Number: 011425896/2012

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL
1. Full Name:
2. Country:
3. State:
MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL (cocacola_2014online@hotmail.com)THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND
4. Contact Address:
5. Mobile Number:
6. Marital Status:
8. Sex:
9. Age:
10. Email:
To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our Foreign Service manager immediately via email. cocacola_2014online@hotmail.com
UK NAME: Mr.Peter Johnson

Shiv Narayan Das Vaishnava

Sep 4, 2014

Lucky lottery winner 2014 through Coca Cola Company

coca cola lottery 2014
I recieve this type of email plase tell me weather it is true or false

BBC LOTTERY BOARD©
Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom.
Tele: +44 8712343059.
Visit Our Web Site www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/
Draws No.641
(08) (12) (13) (14) (18) (38) (43) BONUS (48) (37) DRAWS NO.641
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize of (500,000) Great British Pounds, for the Yearly BBC Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by BBC in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION (bbcuk2014@365trade.net)
¬¬

(Dr.DAVID JOHNSON)
EVENT’S MANAGER AND Payment Department, United Kingdom)
Help Line 00447017043973
E-mail: bbcuk2014@365trade.net
The BBC Company Plc United Kingdom.
1. Full Name: ………………………………………………………………………….
2. Residential Address: ……………………………………………
3. Mobil Number: ………………………………………..
4 Sex……………………………………………………………………………
5. You Email ID: …………………………..
6. O CCUPATION: ………………….
7. Age: ……………………………………….
8. State: …………………………………….
9. Make sure you send this details to this Email bbcuk2014@365trade.net
) for the release of your fund
10.Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (bbcuk2014@365trade.net
11. YOUR COUNTRY …………………………
12. NATIONALITY ………………………………..
BANK DETAILS
14. Bank Name:...............................................................
15. Account Number:.......................................................
16. Account Holders Name:.............................................
17. Bank Branch:.............................................................

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS TO US FOR EASY TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND ALSO YOUR (4X4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
For confirmation and processing of you winning documents, please ensure you check your winning details And ensure that this message is send to this email: bbcuk2014@365trade.net enable us respond to you on time.

Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION:
: cokepromms@admin.in.th
1 Name… ………………………………..
2 Address: ……………………………….
3. Country/State………………………..
4. Mobile No: …………………………..
5. Sex........................................................
6. Age.......................................................
7. Occupation............................................
8. Email... ………………………………
9. Your Bank Name…………………………………….
10 Account Number: …………………………………..

For confirmation and processing of you winning documents, please ensure you check your winning details on our
Web site www.coca-cola.com/music/en_US/125year/postlive.html?lang=en
Claims Manager, Dr. Smith Anderson
Tel: +447010088512
EMAIL: cokepromms@admin.in.th)

This is to inform you that your Email Address have been Awarded Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds (550,000.00 GBP)in the 2014 YAHOO UK Email Award which was organized by YAHOO COMPANY , every year in UK.

YAHOO COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to worldwide E-mail Database, and few from other E-mail providers. Five people are selected every year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You as well as the otherwinners are therefore to receive a cash prize of (550, 000, 00 GBP) .Your prize awards has been insured with your E-mail address and will be transfer to your local Bank Account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory reply.

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. YAHOO UK Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30 days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Ticket Winning Number (UK/564794/73),
Reference Number 1-00-13-19-37-35,
Serial Number. 97501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you are requested to contact our approved Payment Officer in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below application form to them for claims .

Reply to me: shivnarayanvaishnav@gmail.com
Shiv Narayan Das Vaishnava

Sep 4, 2014

lukky winner by coca cola lottary

I have received a mail from COCACOLA company , this email true or false tell urgently

1 Name

Ticket Winning Number (UK/564794/73),
Reference Number 1-00-13-19-37-35,
Serial Number. 97501-07

Reply to: barclayservice2014@outlook.com

MR. ANTONY PETER JENKINS. (THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK)
MR. JOHN SUNDERLAND (SENIOR AGENT OF BARCLAYS BANK UK )
You are advised to fill the following information in Capital Letter and send to BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK to facilitate the release of your fund to you immediately.

1. Full name
2. Country
3. Contact Address.. :
4. Two Telephone Numbers. ..............
5. Marital Status
6. Occupation
7. Age
8. Sex
9. Your email address ……………….
10. Reply to this email only : barclayservice2014@outlook.com

PROVIDE YOUR BANKING DETAILS BELOW FOR CLAIM
Account Name
Bank Name:
Account Number
Ifsc Code:
Branch

WARNING!
You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations of yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning amount. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mailbox and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Yahoo shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. PLS SEND YOUR REPLY TO BARCLAYS BANK EMAIL ADDRESS: : barclayservice2014@outlook.com

MR. JERRY FRANK
(Management )

Awaiting for ur valuable reply.

contact no : 08959180833
contact mail id : shivnarayanvaishnav@gmail.com

Mobile fraud call - Fraud call from 9679444801
    A person stating himself to be from ATM office called me...
    Groupon india - Groupon selling fake deals
    Hi, I have made a purchase from Groupon, order ID:1110765....
    Vodafone - CHANGE PLAN
    want to change monthly active plan on 8377007423
    Blue Dart - no value of the customer
    it was my first experience with BLUE DART and the worst...
    G V creations - Fraud
    I have got a call from person saying that he is calling...
    Med Plus Pharmacy - Pricing complaint
    Hello i recently went to your store (24/10/2014) located...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - UN DUE FAVOR
    DEAR SIR I, MYSELF ONBEHALF WASTE TYRE PYROLYSIS PLANTS...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - no call from amcat
    I have given exam on 2 sept.my id is 30010992527795.my...
    AIRCEL BILLDESK - Recharge pending
    recharge through Credit card, amound is debitted but...