COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

ramesh sp

Mar 3, 2015

coca cola lottert

Dear Mr.Ramesh SP.,
Accept our sincerely apology for the slight delay in responding to your e mail. It was due to official process and procedure we had to adhere for the outcome of your winning prize and documentation.
We wish to congratulate you on behalf of our whole “Coca Cola Annual Lottery Promo Team 2015” for being the lucky winner. We would like to bring it to your notice that we have made an arrangement for the fast delivery of your winning fund, and your prize administrator's Dr.Riches Moore in collaboration with the COKE INTERNATIONAL U.K COMPANY.

This honorable company has gone as far as listening to the COCA COLA INT. U.K, GENERAL MANAGER MR.DAVE RUSSELL for the legal provision of your documents. This company has also negotiated directly with the Foreign Remittance Head Quarters,India,In regards to assist you to claim the winning prize and with the Ministry Of Finance at approximately 6 hour ago and they have guided us as to what has to be done for the safe and secure transaction of your winning fund to your designated account which we have accepted and enlisted.
Having considered all possible measures for the fast transaction of your cash prize money, we resolve to use the Foreign Exchange,Head Quarters,India. We have made all necessary arrangements from our end and your personal details has been received and verified.
Therefore, you have successfully met the requirements, statutory obligations, verification ,validation and satisfactory report test conducted for all our lucky winners in this COCA COLA ANNUAL AWARD PROMO 2015 international electronic NUMBER draw award.
Furthermore, the approval of your winning fund was carried out by the Financial Service Authority here in London judiciary together with British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators ( IAGR ) for FAST ONLINE TRANSFER BY the Foreign Remittance Department,Head Quarter,New Delhi,India..
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE:
These are your winning prize information and identification numbers:
Kindly visit our website For More Details: http://cocacola-uk.hpage.com

Please note that your co ordination is needed for the transfer of your fund with the Officials as and when required.
Fill The Form Below:
14. Account Number:
15. Account Holders Name:
16. Bank Branch:
17. Have You Win Befor,Yes Or No:
18. Copy of your passport Photo size(4X4),And any of your identification document.

ITEM TO BE DELIVER.
1.YOUR BANK DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF £500,000.00 GB POUNDS.
2.YOUR ATCC-CERTIFICATE
3.INSURANCE CERTIFICATE.
4.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATE(C.S.F.C)
5.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE (A.T.C)
6.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM COCA COLA AWARD CENTER.
SPECIAL NOTICE:Upon Your Agreement To This Mail Above,We Requested you to send your full claim details to Foreign Remittance Department (Our Ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2015)Via Email Id: admin@rbigovts.in
(Agent Mrs.Caroline Charles) Email Id: caroline.charles@cocacolagroup.co.uk
DECLARATION:
I Mr/Mrs/Ms............................................................................................Hereby declare that this information as provided by me is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and I accept any responsibility and abide by the rules and regulations of the Coca Cola National Lottery Board United Kingdom
Congratulations once again from me and all members and staff of Coca Cola National Lottery Promo!!!
We have mapped out Diplomat Mrs.Caroline Charles for assisting you if in case there is anything needed for you to claim the winning fund with Foreign Remittance. She is in the best position to co ordinate with your bank and the proceedings needed hence all your official procedure with the bank should be intimated with her upon that she will take required action on your behalf. This is to stand by legal Instructions of Indian Government in terms of monetary law; the reason is because your winning fund of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Only) has been marked as a diplomatic consignment which will not be deducted by the Government Of India, as approved by the U.K diplomatic immunity.

Note: It is the duty of your appointed diplomat to guide you and advice you on how to proceed with the (Foreign Exchange) without any complications or hindrances, therefore you are advised to follow the instructions laid down by the law / policies of claims in your country to enable you achieve your dream.
Also please note that unknown account should not bother you. Allow your winning prize to be deducted, this is to avoid fascinations because it has been licensed and insured by your name only as the winner, therefore do not hesitate to follow the instructions of your representative Mrs.Caroline Charles and rest assured to receive your winning fund in your account provided you follow the instructions from the Foreign Exchange.

Finally, we advise you to keep us updated as soon as the Foreign Remittance Online Transfer Department completes your fund transfer into your designated account in order to us to en list your name on the winning list.
This company advice you to acknowledge the receipt of this mail and be willing to receive our senior official diplomat to your home with respect as soon as the transaction is completed.
ITINERARY OF DIPLOMAT’S ARRIVAL TO INDIA
Here are the Information of diplomat in charge to deliver your Award Bank Draft:
Mrs.Caroline Charles, Special Chief delivery officer will be leaving UK for INDIA to make the delivery of your (Coca Cola Award Bank Draft) through British Airways.

Below Is The Flight Information:
Flight number VS 266-T A380 British Airways
Departure date 3rd March,2015 Time:9:40pm
Route London (LHR) to Delhi (DEL)
Arrival time 4th March,2015 Time:08:20am
DEL - Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport
LHR - London - London Heathrow Airport
Departure Terminal:London Heathrow Airport - Zone A, Terminal 3 Arrival Terminal:Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport - International Arrival, Terminal 3
Hope the above is in order. Once again our heartiest congratulation.
Endeavor to take a picture of you and your family with her before she leaves your country for Notification to the World Advert.
FOR INQUIRY CALL PROMOTIONAL MANAGER OR YOU E-MAIL US FOR CONFIRMATION

Ana Raj

Mar 2, 2015

Coca Cola Lottery

Hello Sir ,
I have received the following message from ''Mathews, Jeneca L. (MU-Student)<jlmn9c@mail.missouri.edu>"
Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the Yearly Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your identification number :
Ticket Number: 011425896/2012

Is this true or fake???
ashkanghj

Feb 28, 2015

coca cola 2015 draw

For me sent your email : your number won 2000000 dollar in coca cola 2015 draw.
now What I do?
Ajil George

Feb 24, 2015

new year Lucky email promotion award 2014 season

My name is Ajil George.I got a mail from your company . I was winner of new year Lucky email promotion award 2014 season .my ticket number is #1009uk/coke
My reference number coke/2014/uk109
My email Id is ajilgeorge12@gmail.com
Is it true please call me my number is 04842275119,8129836006
Paola0701

Feb 24, 2015

Pao19911@live.com

I received this Mail ...is this True or Scam?
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Coca-Cola Online season Winners International programs held on the 7th Feb,2015. Your E-mail address attached to ticket #:538-6064-31, with prize #:52-418-042, drew $1,500,000.00 which was in the 2nd category of the draws. You are to receive $1,500,000.00 (One Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).This program is in conjunction with Australian, British and European Governments and the Coca-Cola bottling company International.

Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your winning prize ($1,500,000.00) is fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. You are advised to adhere to this instruction so as to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CASH PRIZE TO YOU, CONTACT OUR PAYING BANK ADDRESS WRITTEN BELOW.
jagannath shetty jagan

Feb 23, 2015

so many email will send me you win coca cola award.

Sir I have taken for someny mail for your related company name for your gmail id will selected winning Coca-Cola award 500,000.00 uk pond so I will provide for full information about me yesterday call me and tell me I am in Delhi please deposited costumer client fees after I will come to Bangalore and meet you and your family and provide gifts so I will deposited 13,500rs state bank of India, account holder name:RAJESH URANG, ACCOUNT NUMBER:20233005391 IN DELHI BRANCH, I WILL DEPOSITED THE AMOUNT finally call me for reserve bank of India and taken for all details today time is over for bank transation closed tomorrow meet you tel me cut the phone but today also call me to give 21,500rs I told him i don't have money so he Will cut phone after 1hours call me another one NUMBER call form R.B.I I mail you check it call me back he told me finally I call him you 1st deposited 48,500 I will refund your money but finally I tell me I don't have money he will cut the phone suddenly.. really I will losses my money sir but I have all mail will saveing and also deposited amount receipt also saveing if you are any enquiries tell me I send all information to you please enquiries otherwise your company will take bad image....
vinay mohan

Feb 23, 2015

PRIZE MONEY

I have received a message that I won US Dollars 100000000 GBP from THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION MANAGER,
®COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY,
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
EDINBURGH, EH12 8LP,

FULL NAME VINAY MOHAN S/O JAGDISH SINGH
ADDRESS 312 COLLEGE ROAD SIKLAPUR DIST. BAREILLY U.P INDIA PIN 243001
ali.mirheidari

Feb 21, 2015

ali mirheidari

For me sent your email : your number won 2000000 dollar in coca cola 2015 lottery.
now What I do?
rann sa

Feb 21, 2015

sir I got a msg from your company

Sir I got a msg from your company ragard that my mob no. Has won 3.6 carores in uk cocacola lottery promo.
to claim money they want my name, mob no, age and add on their email id.

Please suggest what can I do.........

rriya sharma

Feb 20, 2015

online lottery

sir/madam'
i have recieved message from your company that i won 500000gbp in coca cola mobile promo uk is it true or fake
Rajitha. Butta

Feb 20, 2015

is it true.

Sir/Madam,
The message send from your company that I won 500,000 pounds .Is it true? If it is true means why so many complaints are arising.Really u will send any prize money?
H.shameem Banu

Feb 19, 2015

winning coco cola prize award lottery 2015

I have received a mail your mail ID was win a 500,000 GBP awards, I give all personel details and they confirm and they told this amout will be deposited to your Account No. and you should pay clearence amount 18500. This is true or fake. Reply me sir.
H.shameem Banu

Feb 19, 2015

winning coco cola prize award lottery 2015

I received your mail my mail Id win 500,000 GBP awards. I give all personel details and they said your amount is transffered to your account no. What is this sir, it is true or fake. Reply me sir.
Akshay Adhav

Feb 18, 2015

this january the coca lottery says

DR. diplomet thomson arrived in the delhi so the new delhi costom say ur check has been stopped so u will give 15 thousand so ill gVE UR CHECK THIS COSTOM NOis this officer name rohit sharma so ur streactly action for this sir this sir no is 7838562748 8826064218
ramesh ahuja

Feb 16, 2015

not received any amount from coco cola lottery

Ihave recieved an email from ur side dt u received 1 million gdp from our side bt i have not received any amount from ur side is it fake?
narayancv4

Feb 11, 2015

winning amount

My name is Narayanaswamy c v your company is sending 5times mails for your mail id is winning $500,000,00 britsh pounds but one courier is not comining pls
narayancv4

Feb 11, 2015

winning amount

Dear sir sending the mail for 5time your mail id is winning 500.000.00 british pounds but one amount be not a com what is this sir
Umar Shamim

Feb 9, 2015

TURE OR FAKE

⌂ Home
neelam
⚙ Help

Press ? for Keyboard Shortcuts.

COULD YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ATTACHMENT VERY CAREFULLY

SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

BATCH NUMBER: 74/44319/JPMM
REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER: O2-05OPR442-RSPT

Dear Lucky Winner; MOHD UMAR KHAN

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Promotions. COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON OFFICE (UK) felicitate with you and your family.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON OFFICE (UK). We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning Demand Draft has been issued in your name by the COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON OFFICE (UK). This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office. Our diplomat (DIPLOMAT JACOB WILLIAM) will Arrive India to deliver your won price to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid Demand Draft £1,000,000.00 GBP.

Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing Charges which is 20,200 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the diplomatic officer to your country India as all delivery charges has been incurred by COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON OFFICE (UK). The diplomatic officer will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning Demand Draft and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance of these funds to your personal safe keeping there in your home country (INDIA).

You are advice to make the required 20,200 INR available once he arrives India to enable him fulfil the normal Indian customs handling charges/clearing charges to the custom at the International Airport so that your parcel containing your Demand Draft of £1,000,000.00 GBP can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep personal your winning information until it Arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia. Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (DIPLOMAT JACOB WILLIAM), Special Chief delivery officer highly respected here in UNITED KINGDOM with his ID Proof Attached, will be leaving UK today for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning Demand Draft (parcel) through British Airways and will be arriving India tomorrow morning. See below flight schedule.

PARCEL CONTENT
One copy of Endorsed Eligibility Winning Certificate ---0.20kg
One Box Of parcel Worth One Million Great British Pounds (cc) -------0.30kg

Affidavits of Certificate------------------------ 0.10kg
Copy of Proof of ownership--------------------- - -- 0.10kg

Colour of parcel: ------------------------------ Brown Steve Cahillane, Muhtar Kent and Sandy Douglas

DEPARTURE TIME: 8th FEBRUARY 2015- 10:45:00 PM (U.K TIME).

ARRIVAL TIME: 9th FEBRUARY 2015- 09:30:00 AM (INDIA TIME).

Please ensure that you co-operate with him because he is a very respected citizen of the British Kingdom and make sure you follow his instructions, Provide every documents requested by him to receive your claim and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning Demand Draft to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make available to him the clearing charges immediately he calls you at the international airport, because the Indian customs Authority will not release Your Winning Parcel without the payment of 20,200 INR for the clearing of your parcel at the custom department there in your country, that is how it is done worldwide to show that your prize was won legally and will not be used to sponsor any ungodly act.

I want to inform you that your Demand Draft has been sealed by the high insurance company of United kingdom and signed by the HIGH COURT OF LONDON that no one should temper with the Demand Draft and there is no way anyone can deduct any amount from this Demand Draft so that is why you are to make the payment for the custom clearance fee 20,200 INR at the international airport in arrival of the diplomatic agent (DIPLOMAT JACOB WILLIAM).

Once again I want to plead with you as a good citizen of your country INDIA, to follow all instructions of the India government by making this payment of 20,200 INR so that as soon as your parcel is released to the diplomatic officer at the airport then he will be taking a local flight to your city to meet with you at your given address. You are hereby advice once more to please follow his instructions so that your amount can be remitted to your account peacefully

The COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON OFFICE (UK) has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim their prize on behalf of the real winners. The COCA-COLA COMPNY LONDON OFFICE (UK) has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Promotion Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real prize beneficiary, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the promotion. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of Coca-Cola Corporation Lottery Award Department.

HomeBanner3

Administrative Team.

Feb 6, 2015

LOTTERY VERIFICATION UNIT LONDON

Attn Complainants,

For inquiry, updates and claims of your winning prize, the United Kingdom Government has assigned the Lottery Board London to pay out all lottery Winners there winning prize with immediate effect. So you are advised to contact the Present coordinator Dr Peterson Miguel for your winning prize to be delivered.

Lottery Board London
Contact Person: Dr Peterson Miguel
Email: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk

Best Regards
Mrivera0910

Feb 4, 2015

COCA-COLA LOTTERY 2015

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Coca-Cola Online season Winners International programs held on the 17th Jan,2015. Your E-mail address attached to ticket #:538-6064-31, with prize #:52-418-042, drew $1,500,000.00 which was in the 2nd category of the draws. You are to receive $1,500,000.00 (One Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).This program is in conjunction with Australian, British and European Governments and the Coca-Cola bottling company International.

Would like to know is this real or fake
Email receives on Sat,Jan 31, 2015

Contact at Strongboy1996@live.com
Anand Jain M

Feb 4, 2015

COCA COLA 2014 E-MAIL AWARD PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM.

COCA COLA 2014 E-MAIL AWARD PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW
UNITED KINGDOM.
Dear E-mail User:
The Coca-Cola Company UK has awarded 7 people with £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) Demand Draft/Cheque, to each and we are happy to announce that you are among the winners this year 2015. This program was set up by the Coca-Cola Company in regards of the New Year lucky email promotional award 2015 season, order to alleviate poverty from your territory. Your reference number (COKE/2015/UK109).
Your e-mail address is attached to ticket no.
Your email was picked randomly from the internet data base network services in all over the world through a computerized balloting. To receive your award, fill the Information below and Send for your claim immediately. Via e-mail only: cocacola.claim.dpt@live.com
1. Full Names: Anand Jain
12. Winning E-mail Address: anandjain8577@gmail.com

13. Winning Amount: £500,000.00 GBP
14. Send Your Winning Email For Confirmation: anandjain8577@gmail.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE!
Any Of Your Valid ID Proof Such As, Pan Card, Voters Card, Driving License or Student ID, Int. Passport And 1 Copy 4x4 Photo size.
SEND YOUR ABOVE INFORMATION TO THIS EMAIL ONLY: cocacola.claim.dpt@live.com
NOTE: There will be no much process for your claims as soon as we receive your information early, your winning fund will be sent to you by Demand draft/Cheque with the help of our corresponded bank in your country. Keep your winning information away from third party to avoid double claims until you receive your fund in your account.

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICE
Dr. Philip Johnson
Iftikhar Ahmad

Feb 3, 2015

dera Ismail Khan

UR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON U 950,000 GB POUNDS IN 2015 COCA COLA MOBILE DRAW LONDON, TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR NAME,ADRESS,NUMBER, TO: liveclaim2015@hotmail.com

Can You Tell Me What Is This I Got This Message Is It True

Contact My Gmail. mahxoood@gmail.com
MURLI PAHADIA

Jan 31, 2015

COCA-COLA NATIONAL LOTTERY 2015

is it true?
Dear sir/madam

I have received a msg from Cocacola company that I have won lottery of £500,000.00 .so I want to know whether the mail is right or wrong.The message format is in the following ways:

Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom
Tel: +447010091623 WINNING NOTIFICATION:
E-mail: cocacolaclaimform@live.co.uk
Dear Winner.
Your E-mail Address has won you £500,000.00 great British pounds from the ongoing COCA-COLA COMPANY National Lottery Board on our 2014/2015 charity bonanza. The draw brought out your Email Address from a Data Base of Internet Users and qualified you a bonfires winner of the stated winning amount. You are to contact us via e-mail: cocacolaclaimform@live.co.uk providing the below stated information for the processing of your claims.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION (cocacolaclaimform@live.co.uk )

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER
6. Age
7. Occupation
8. Language Known
9. Email...
10. Make sure you send this details to this Email (cocacolaclaimform@live.co.uk ) for the release of your fund

PLEASE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS INCLUDING BANK DETAILS TO US FOR EASY TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND ALSO YOUR (4X4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL (cocacolaclaimform@live.co.uk ) TO ENABLE US RESPOND TO YOU ON TIME
Zaco

Jan 31, 2015

help admin..

Your mobile number has won in coca-cola uk 2015 international award of 1 million USD to claim send your NAME/ADDRESS/MOBILE/AGE to Email:uk18522@gmail.com
TERRY COLE

DETAILS TO US AT: ( fund_release.co.uk@outlook.com ) MOBILE NUMBER
R……+447937418114 SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR
TRANSFER.

sib debit card maestro - Debit card blocked
    When I'm trying to online payment on my S.B.I Debit...
    Bharat Gas - manmani damo me canection aur ofline walo ko hantho hanth...
    Dear Sir, Mai Md Zaffar Alam apne nam se bharat gas Ka...
    RURAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION - job
    Dear Sir/Mamdam I am Anupama Behera received a letter...
    Gokulam Chits - Dont Choose Gokulam Chit "No Profit" Go for...
    My Chit started 04//6/13 End date 04/01/2015. They paid...
    Vijay Tv - Unprofessional act
    Vijay TV I'm sure u have made it a long way to where...
    REGARDING THE REGENERATION OF ATM CARD? - ATM /DEBIT CARD RELATED MATTERS
    DEAR SIR, I AM A RETIRED GOVT SERVANT;GETTING THE AGE OF...
    Regional Passport Office,Guwahati - Police Clearance Certificate
    Hi, Myself Bipul Bhowmick from Dimapur Nagaland applied...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - coca cola lottert
    Dear Mr.Ramesh SP., Accept our sincerely apology for the...
    YEPME - DELAY
    I have order one pair of shoes on February 15 with an...
    Vijay Tv - supersinger wrong judgement
    Please give any reward to haripriya