Coimbatore corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coimbatore corporation

kanakaraj2112

Sep 24, 2016

Street Light Not Glowing

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am Naveen complaining on behalf of the peoples residing in Machampalayam Road, (Behind EX-MLA Rohini's House), Sundarapuram, Coimbatore. Street light not glowing for the past 1 month after changing the lights from tubes to LEDs in SZ94/225 on 14/08/2016. I already mailed to Coimbatore Corporation Mayor with this mail id <cbemayor@gmail.com> but no measures had been done till now. Kindly take necessary actions for lighting our street lights.

Street Light Not Glowing

krish886

Sep 10, 2016

Aggressive& dangerous Street Dogs

No33, Meenakshi Gardens, mettupalayam rd, Tudiyalur, Coimbatore

2 dogs, basically roaming our streets are posing a major threat to children in our locality. Your team has come here twice based on previous Complaints, but have left without being able to catch these dogs. Yesterday, my 7 yr old son was attacked dangerously by these 2 dogs, luckily I was around and was able to save him. Please have them removed from this residential area immly before we see something untoward happening here.

Krishnan
vijaiamir88

Sep 5, 2016

public disturb

Respected Sir.
We are living area is" Amman kulam " north side. Our area side situated "Sairam katering service". They are disturbs to neighbors. They release more food waste from their catering. And through waste in road side& drainage. It is makes blocked water flowing . increased mosquito. .increase diseases. please take action to them.

public disturb

manivannan.g

Aug 23, 2016

manivannan,

Respected Sir, I am residing coimbatore p.n pudur, gokulam colony indra nagar post in the steet, there are 20dogs disturbing peopless and childrens . giving ubnormal souds in night time and in this 5 dogs has skin infection the infection may affect please catch all those dogs, please take action as possible there are so many samall childrens and it may case dangerous skin infection to the peoples, two beeb stors blood smalls, dogs ingiers plese remov ,
elangoks

Aug 18, 2016

Street lights not working

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in S. P. Kannusamy Street Sanganur ,coimbatore -641027 . nearest landmark : IOB bank rathinapuri branch .
ward no: 45 . street lights in our area is not working from the last 1 month . Ladies in the area very afraid to walk because of the darkness. We are complaints to the AE so many times but no action. so please kindly take the necessary action to solve our trouble.
K SARASWATHI

Veerakeralam, Coimbatore-7

The Corporation Complaint Board
Vadavalli,
Coimbatore

Sub:- Disturbance of Public transport – Reg.

Location Veerakeralam, 21/c kaveriammal nagar

----------

I humbly to state that my neighbor residing at Veerakeralam, 21/C Kaveriammal nagar has constructed a Step/Sitting slab outside their boundary, due to which the heavy vehicles coming in the road in front of my house have to pass through just near to the compound wall of my house, there is a likely hood of lorries, tempos sitting my compound wall, as the other side of the road is blocked and encroached by the neighbour.

I am afraid that there could be damage to my property due to this I kindly request you to please be taken to demolish the unauthorized construction and restore the clearance of road.

(K. SARASWATHI)
O/o.AE/CCSD-I,CPWD,
IT/C.Ex. Qtrs. New Siddapudur,COIMBATORE-44
K SARASWATHI

Aug 16, 2016

Disturbance of public transport

I humbly to state that my neighbor residing at Veerakeralam, Kaveriammal nagar has constructed a Step/Sitting slab outside their boundary, due to which the heavy vehicles coming in the road in front of my house have to pass through just near to the compound wall of my house, there is a likely hood of lorries, tempos sitting my compound wall, as the other side of the road is blocked and encroached by the neighbour.

(K. SARASWATHI)
O/o.AE/CCSD-I,CPWD,
IT/C.Ex. Qtrs. New Siddapudur COIMBATORE-44
sadham ussain

Aug 15, 2016

Clean the wastes

The MOSQUITOES problem.

I'm living in fathima nagar saramedu karumbukkadai , our House opposite in one lockout house , that house owner now live in Madurai so our area and another area total peoples are now all waste food and total of waste item's to put on throw in that lockout house.. So the night time MOSQUITOES are more to come my home, and the bad smell on every time come,, So very I'm fear and facing more problems because the small baby's in my home.. Some time the municipal workers are coming and cleaning the wastes,,but the area people's are again to throw waste. So please give me a permanent solutions for me.

Sadham Ussain
19/a fathima nagar,
Saramedu karumbukkadai,
Coimbatore - 641008

Clean the wastes

MM1234567

Aug 1, 2016

Krishnaswamy nagar - Ramanathapuram Coimbatore

It has been more than 25days since we got corporation drinking water in house taps, before that water had a bad smell of drainage.

We are forced to buy good water at very rates for our daily uses.

Kindly look in to same and do the needful at the earliest.

Residents of north end road, Krishnaswamy nagar Ramanathapuram cbe-45
rakeen

Jul 8, 2016

street light

The street light EZ W66 877 in meena estate 2nd street not working since one month. The reason due to connecting wires are split thus brining darkness to the area. Despite several calls and complains no action yet been taken. Request your kind action at the ealiest.
Thanks and regards
Residents of the area

Jun 7, 2016

street light is not working

respected sir/madam,
i live in 29/1,dharmaraja kovil sandhu,coimbatore -641001. nearest landmark - coimbatore corporation kalyana mandapam.
street light just near to my house is not working since a month. I have already made several complaints about this.yet,there is no action taken against my complaint .we are troubling for a month without street light. I kindly request you to take necessary action to rectify our problem.

Hopefully,
Residents in dharmaraja kovil sandhu .
Subramaniyan.K

Jun 1, 2016

Drainage water mixed with dring water

Dear Sir / Madam,
Last one and half month we receiveing colour changed water.Now days with bad smelled water . Pls Check crossing area of these drainage and drinking water line immediately. These problem affected are Vaniyar street(J P Lane) near sukkirawarpet. .I request to take action to stop from spreading dieses .Problem finding location near K S mills(new d no:64) places.
Residents in Vaniyar street(J P street.),Cbe.1

02.06.2016
54velu

May 27, 2016

corporation water supply reg

This complaint I register from coimbatore east zone, WARD NO.20, Netajipuram,Sakthi Nagar extension(south), Door No.20.corporation water NOT SUPPLIED for the past SEVEN WEEKS except once approx 2000 litres that too with
DRAIN MIXED SMELL. To this effect , I have contacted the watermen one Mr.BABU and Mr.GOKUL and also Mr.Ezhil
Engineer deals with water supply. Inspite of repeated reminders and requests, till this moment no action has been initiated.
I am forced to buy water from market for daily use. I being the elderly person, i find it difficult to go after the staff concern to rectify
the problem. Also Step may be taken for taking Water reading for paying water bills for the current dues.

With the great hope and as a last source I register this complaint.
Pray for early action.

with regards,
sunmugapriya

May 25, 2016

Swatch Bharat

Good Day !!
Myself a resident, residing in uppilipalayam(near VOC park),avinashi road for the past 15 years. There are walking payments laid on either sides of the roads.Similar payments can be found in front of compound walls of city police quarters along with a foundation stone(named after Honorable Mr. Stalin Karunanidhi) .
Now the major concern of this locality people is that the place near the foundation stone has been used by trespasser for urinating, though there is a public toilet nearby(of not even a 10 ft. away distance).People find disgusting even to pass by that place. I request you to do the needful and be helpful to place our feet for Swatch Bharat .

Suggestions:
i)A sign board can be kept ,directing to public toilet (that is functioning 10 ft. away)
ii)A sign board warning people to not to use the place for peeing.

-Thanks & Regards,
Residents of Uppilipalayam.

May 16, 2016

Blocked underground drainage system

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in 29/1, dharmaraja koil sandhu, coimbatore - 641001. nearest landmark - coimbatore corporation mandapam. ward no: 84. we have already made several complaint about the issue of this blocked underground drainage system in our area for the past 1 year in the respected area office. but we didn't get the correct response for this trouble. because of this, the underground drainage water is emerging out and it occupies the our lane area. in our area there are more than 100 including small children.all are affected by this stinky smell and gets infected. so, please take the necessary action .we hope the corporation would show some interest in solving our troubles.

yours faithfully,
residents of dharmaraja koil sandhu
mobile no: 9361177061

May 16, 2016

street light is not working

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in 29/1, dharmaraja koil sandhu,coimbatore -641001. nearest landmark : coimbatore corporation mandapam.
ward no: 84 . street light in our area is not working from the last 1 week. so please kindly take the necessary action to solve our trouble.

yours faithfully,
Residents in dharmaraja koil sandhu.
VeeranSuresh

May 10, 2016

Dogs are Killing by Humans

We are facing a severe problem with Humans.
Because they are killing the road side dogs by cars and bikes.
Kindly save the animals by having a space for them in all area.
It can be useful to remove the dog fear on Human.
Really dogs are innocent and they also have the rights to live in this world.

Suresh L
saibalaji871

May 9, 2016

Dogs troubing the public

dog control
lots of street dogs troubling the public not to move around
kindly take the nessacary action against the issue as early as possible.
thanking you
vikash1998

May 8, 2016

Water not supplied since 10 days

Water is not supplied since 11 days ,when we are calling we are not getting respons from staff persons.
When water will be supplied ?
Request to look into the issue as soon as possible .

EB colony, VG rao nagar,
Ganapathy,Coimbatore
balachandrank

Apr 28, 2016

Garbage containers blocking half of the road.

My work place is in Nanjundapuram road (Ramanathapuram). Everyday I travel this road crossing a garbage container that occupies half the road and leading to traffic congestion and minor accidents at times. Also the pedestrians cannot cross this bin without coming to the center of the road. This is not safe for them or even fir vehicles. Am attaching the images of the location with complaint. Please make arrangements to move this garbage container away from the road, so that public can cross this place with least risk.

Garbage containers blocking half of the road. Garbage containers blocking half of the road.

thennagar

Apr 26, 2016

garbage is not collected

hello sir

we are residing in thendral nagar, cheran ma nagar north, Vilankurichi (PO). Particularly in our area the garbage collection is not done. garbage cleaners are demanding money to clean the garbage from each and every house. Now for more than 2 months no one is coming here to collect the garbage. we are suffering to dispose the garbage as you know keeping the garbage will create lots of unknown dieseases. Pls do the needful.

hopefully,
thendral nagar resident.
sanpre

Apr 15, 2016

Drinking water not supplied properly

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are Facing Drinking water Issue in our Area(not properly supplied by the Concern Person). In our Area we have Around 100 houses houses didn't get drinking water in Proper timing intervals. Mr.ChinaSwamy who is the Concern person for supplying water to that area. IF we ask about the supply of water he wont give a proper answer. there is no Proper schedule for water supply. He use to collect money from some know person and leave water supply to them only. Kindly take necessary action and give us a permanent solution's.

Area name :- Tanza Nager. Bomanapalayam. Near vadavalli.

Residents Member
senthilleema

Apr 2, 2016

dog control

lots of street dogs troubling the public not to move around
kindly take the nessacary action against the issue as early as possible.
thanking you

Apr 1, 2016

MOSQUITOES

It is now an open secret that the population of mosquitoes are increasing many fold and these mosquitoes are biting the children, adults and old men and women and disturbing the night sleep especially in Chinthamani Nagar, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore - 38

The reason behind the increase in the population of mosquitoes is

1. Drains are not being covered properly and there are many open drains
2. The powerful mosquito repellent is not sprayed in all open drains on regular intervals
3. Indifferent attitude of the public on the issue.

In view of the above, I would humbly request the Authorities concerned to find a permanent solution to the mosquito menace so that people of the locality will sleep peacefully

Immediate action is solicited.

a resident of Chinthamani Nagar, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore - 641 038

Apr 1, 2016

STRAY STREET DOGS IN SAIBABA COLONY, COIMBATORE

The population of stray dogs is increasing day by day in Saibaba Colony in particular and other areas of Coimbatore in general. The residents of Saibaba Colony are afraid of sending their children alone even in the day time to School.

During night time, these dogs chase all those who are riding a two-wheeler including cycle and often the chased person sustained major injuries on many occasions.

In the light of the above, the Authority concerned should catch all the dogs roaming here and there in all localities of Coimbatore immediately and leave all those dogs in Forest Areas.

Kind action is solicited.

SETHURAMAN K N