Coimbatore corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coimbatore corporation

vasuki sundar

Jan 12, 2017

Street cleaning, drainage blocking

Sir. we are living in Marutha kutty lay out, Rathnapuri. Coimbatore. here there is no proper cleaning for streets, drainage blocking. Due to this very bad smell and dirt here.it cause for sickness also. Please do something for it. we are complaining lotmore times, there is no action. . Thank you. . Vasuki.S.
balajI kuppuseamy

Jan 10, 2017

siruvani water supply

Siruvani water supply to selvapuram nanjappa garden 2street ,more than 15 days over no drinking water
mythri rajan

Jan 5, 2017

stray dogs

we are residents of chintamani nagar,saibabacolony,coimbatore. more than a dozen of stray dogs in our locality are causing trouble.please help us to get rid of them as soon as possible. thank you.
Priyanka New

Dec 19, 2016

Stray dogs

We are staying in jeeva Street hope college peelamedu. There are many stray dogs which create noise and bark during night time. Unable to sleep. Please help.
sitaraganesh

Dec 13, 2016

water not proper supply

Water is not supplied since More than11 days. only coming air ,when we are calling we are not getting respons from staff persons.
When water will be supplied ?
Request to look into the issue as soon as possible .

Ganesh,9585986638
Amman Nagar
nearby Corporation motor room
thondamuthur

water not proper supply water not proper supply

sathishhenry

Dec 11, 2016

encroachment

Dear sir/madam,
The road from sowripalayam to puliakulam is a wider road of 60ft.from sowripalayam bridge to udayampalayam the road is wider enough and public have a hassle free traffic less ride.but from udayampalayam to meena estate the road shrinks to 40feet and it goes on shrinking till vinayakar temple.Public gets a massive struck from yerimedu till vinayakar temple.small shops both these road sides increase standing crowd affecting transportation.
There is a very small walkway for the pedestrians from the road and these shops and that too was encroached by these shopkeepers keeping their boards like xerox,fish stall,courier,mobile,juice,etc.,especially a fridge washingmachine and AC repair shop opp to Karupparayan temple displayed hundreds of his products from his shop to the road.so as the pedestrians found no way to walk and they walk in the road and it leads to heavy traffic in this area and accidents.
As this road plays an important role in connecting various schools and colleges request my respected higher officials and authorities and the concerned department to take immediate action to clear the encroachment and widen the road.
Warm regards
A.sathish Henry
SaranyaRajan

Dec 9, 2016

Coportion Sweeper Doesnt not sweep our Road

I reside in 16-A,Kongu Nagar,Ramanathapuram,Coimbatore-45. The Corporation Sweeper never sweeps the road in front of my house.She sweeps the entire Kongu Nagar colony but never comes to our road inspite of telling her soo many times she never turns on literally everyday we tell her she will keep telling that proob this prob.Please help us on this
Saju.666

Nov 28, 2016

Stray Dog - Rabies Affected - Urgent

Two stray dogs which are affected with Rabies are of much disturbance to all the people near my place.

Please help us to get rid off them.

Venue: Vinayagar Kovil Street, Ramanuja Nagar, After Manis Theatre, Coimbatore - 15
Divya mohan

Nov 28, 2016

STREET DOG DISTURBANCE

Sir/Madam
I live in 38, balaji garden, giri nagar,kavundampalayam. There is about 5 -6 dogs roaming around our area.It becomes so aggressive at night.People were restless at night because they bark continuosly at night. The children going back from their evening tuition's,fears alot.Please take necessary actions as soon as possible.

C.Divya
ms124

Nov 23, 2016

Dirty Unhygienic area Mosquito menace

Dear Sirs/ Madam,

At Saibaba Colony, KK Pudur, end of 8th street, near to Anna Nagar, in front of John Paul Church, some guys use the place as drinking spot and throw away the bottles in the open ditch blocking the sewage and drainage ditch. Corporation cleaners take out the bottles once a week and put them in open area. The whole area is shabby dirty and unhygienic. Lots of mosquitos around. despite complaints to the corporation and police no action is being taken. no mosquito repellant being sprayed. The whole area is prone to dengue or other types of virus. residents are suffering. The residents request the concerned corporation police official to take immediate action. Kindly do the needful.

vasanth 007

Nov 14, 2016

street light not working

street light is not workingin before diwali.no one cantakeaction. ward 42 ,atthipalayamroad,chinnavedampatti.place extactly opposite tocommunist office. please take immediate action to recover the problem.thank you

street light not working

ankith bafna

Nov 1, 2016

Mosquitoes spray

Respected sir/ madam

we are residing in thomas street area in Town Hall Coimbatore 641001.Please arrange the sprays the repellent for mosquitoes in our areas. There are too much of mosquitoes in our area . People are affected by fever, itching of mosquito bites and allergy.I kindly request to send spray man in this area weekly so that people are not affected by disease.

kindly take necessary action asap.

Hopefully,
Residents in Thomas street in Town Hall.
karna.karthick

Oct 20, 2016

Street Dogs

I am Karthick
My residing is LGB Nagar 1 & 2nd Street, Saravanampatti (Po), Coimbatore - 641035, there are many dogs disturbing peoples, Childrens and Domestic Pets. They are giving abnormal sounds and activities in Early morning, Night time and some dogs has skin infection. So, Please catch all dogs, please take action as possible there are so many pets affected them.

We need your support............
My Contact No - 9791687183
Gurunathan.G

Oct 18, 2016

Street Light Not Glowing Last 3 months

We are residing in Pilliayar Koil Street, KuttiNaidu Layout, Uppilipalayam Post, Coimbatore - 641015 and this Street is coming under Ward no : 58. Here, 06 nos Street lights (Street light Nos : 681, 682, 683, 684, 685 & 686) are not working from the last three months. Because of darkness, Children and Ladies are very afraid to walk after evening hours.

We are regularly follow-up with the contractor concerned and till now, we couldn't get solution. For this, we have sent a email to cbestlighteast@gmail.com on 20th & 29th September 2016. So please consider the situation and kindly take necessary action to solve the street light problems in Kuttinaidu layout.

With Regards,

Gurunathan
v.krishnakumar

Oct 14, 2016

LOT OF STREET DOGS DISTURBANCES

DEAR SIR/ MADAM,

We are staying in AK NAGAR/ NARAYANA GURU ROAD, NEAR NTC QUARTERS, SAIBABA COLONY COIMBATORE 641 011. here are lots of stray dogs and it's a big nuisance.THIS AREA PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT,DURING MORNING TIME IT CHASES THE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY WALKERS AND ALSO LADIES IN TWO WHEELERS

Please send the dog catchers and DO THE NEEDFUL. My contact no 9043008147
kanakaraj2112

Sep 24, 2016

Street Light Not Glowing

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am Naveen complaining on behalf of the peoples residing in Machampalayam Road, (Behind EX-MLA Rohini's House), Sundarapuram, Coimbatore. Street light not glowing for the past 1 month after changing the lights from tubes to LEDs in SZ94/225 on 14/08/2016. I already mailed to Coimbatore Corporation Mayor with this mail id <cbemayor@gmail.com> but no measures had been done till now. Kindly take necessary actions for lighting our street lights.

Street Light Not Glowing

krish886

Sep 10, 2016

Aggressive& dangerous Street Dogs

No33, Meenakshi Gardens, mettupalayam rd, Tudiyalur, Coimbatore

2 dogs, basically roaming our streets are posing a major threat to children in our locality. Your team has come here twice based on previous Complaints, but have left without being able to catch these dogs. Yesterday, my 7 yr old son was attacked dangerously by these 2 dogs, luckily I was around and was able to save him. Please have them removed from this residential area immly before we see something untoward happening here.

Krishnan
vijaiamir88

Sep 5, 2016

public disturb

Respected Sir.
We are living area is" Amman kulam " north side. Our area side situated "Sairam katering service". They are disturbs to neighbors. They release more food waste from their catering. And through waste in road side& drainage. It is makes blocked water flowing . increased mosquito. .increase diseases. please take action to them.

public disturb

manivannan.g

Aug 23, 2016

manivannan,

Respected Sir, I am residing coimbatore p.n pudur, gokulam colony indra nagar post in the steet, there are 20dogs disturbing peopless and childrens . giving ubnormal souds in night time and in this 5 dogs has skin infection the infection may affect please catch all those dogs, please take action as possible there are so many samall childrens and it may case dangerous skin infection to the peoples, two beeb stors blood smalls, dogs ingiers plese remov ,
elangoks

Aug 18, 2016

Street lights not working

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in S. P. Kannusamy Street Sanganur ,coimbatore -641027 . nearest landmark : IOB bank rathinapuri branch .
ward no: 45 . street lights in our area is not working from the last 1 month . Ladies in the area very afraid to walk because of the darkness. We are complaints to the AE so many times but no action. so please kindly take the necessary action to solve our trouble.
K SARASWATHI

Veerakeralam, Coimbatore-7

The Corporation Complaint Board
Vadavalli,
Coimbatore

Sub:- Disturbance of Public transport – Reg.

Location Veerakeralam, 21/c kaveriammal nagar

----------

I humbly to state that my neighbor residing at Veerakeralam, 21/C Kaveriammal nagar has constructed a Step/Sitting slab outside their boundary, due to which the heavy vehicles coming in the road in front of my house have to pass through just near to the compound wall of my house, there is a likely hood of lorries, tempos sitting my compound wall, as the other side of the road is blocked and encroached by the neighbour.

I am afraid that there could be damage to my property due to this I kindly request you to please be taken to demolish the unauthorized construction and restore the clearance of road.

(K. SARASWATHI)
O/o.AE/CCSD-I,CPWD,
IT/C.Ex. Qtrs. New Siddapudur,COIMBATORE-44
K SARASWATHI

Aug 16, 2016

Disturbance of public transport

I humbly to state that my neighbor residing at Veerakeralam, Kaveriammal nagar has constructed a Step/Sitting slab outside their boundary, due to which the heavy vehicles coming in the road in front of my house have to pass through just near to the compound wall of my house, there is a likely hood of lorries, tempos sitting my compound wall, as the other side of the road is blocked and encroached by the neighbour.

(K. SARASWATHI)
O/o.AE/CCSD-I,CPWD,
IT/C.Ex. Qtrs. New Siddapudur COIMBATORE-44
sadham ussain

Aug 15, 2016

Clean the wastes

The MOSQUITOES problem.

I'm living in fathima nagar saramedu karumbukkadai , our House opposite in one lockout house , that house owner now live in Madurai so our area and another area total peoples are now all waste food and total of waste item's to put on throw in that lockout house.. So the night time MOSQUITOES are more to come my home, and the bad smell on every time come,, So very I'm fear and facing more problems because the small baby's in my home.. Some time the municipal workers are coming and cleaning the wastes,,but the area people's are again to throw waste. So please give me a permanent solutions for me.

Hopefully,

Clean the wastes

MM1234567

Aug 1, 2016

Krishnaswamy nagar - Ramanathapuram Coimbatore

It has been more than 25days since we got corporation drinking water in house taps, before that water had a bad smell of drainage.

We are forced to buy good water at very rates for our daily uses.

Kindly look in to same and do the needful at the earliest.

Residents of north end road, Krishnaswamy nagar Ramanathapuram cbe-45
rakeen

Jul 8, 2016

street light

The street light EZ W66 877 in meena estate 2nd street not working since one month. The reason due to connecting wires are split thus brining darkness to the area. Despite several calls and complains no action yet been taken. Request your kind action at the ealiest.
Thanks and regards