Coimbatore corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coimbatore corporation

Arokiam

Feb 6, 2016

Water wastage in public tap

There is water wastage happening at public taps on Streets of Sowripalayam. On 7/02/16 Sunday I had seen tap water being left open at a tap opposite to the Church cemetery in Sowripalayam. This is for your kind notice to take nessessary action.
J Peter Arokiam.
K. Devaraj

Jan 28, 2016

Drainage

We are residing in Radha Krishna mills "c" Colony, Peelamedu, Coimbatore. The drainage to our street is on the both sides of the road. Some part of the drainage is closed and others are kept opened. Water is not flowing freely and gets blocked at the places where it is closed. Because of this water started to overflow in the places where it is not closed. We have complained many times and no actions are taken.

Jan 18, 2016

street dogs

Respected sir
I am residing at Thiruvalluvar nagar, Government ITI back side, GN Mill's post, in the street thiruvalluvar nagar, Coimbatore there are 6 to 10 dogs disturbing people's and childrens, giving ubnormal sounds in night time, in this one dog has skin infection the infection may affect humans also please catch all those dogs.

Please take action as soon as possible there are so many small children's and it may cause dangerous skin infection to the people's.

Jan 18, 2016

street dogs

Respected sir
I am residing at Thiruvalluvar nagar, Government ITI back side, GN Mill's post, in the street thiruvalluvar nagar there are 6 to 10 dogs disturbing people's and childrens, giving ubnormal sounds in night time, in this one dog has skin infection the infection may affect humans also please catch all those dogs.
man1234

Jan 13, 2016

street light complaint

Past six month i am complaint near my house four corner post no 639 ramalinga nagar 7th layout 1 st cross road opposite to Sherwood apartment the light is not burning in so more dark and accident is more happening so please do as soon as possible sir

Coimbatore -641038
Jayaraj raj

Jan 12, 2016

Street light not functioning

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am residing in Ondipudur. In our street, SMS Lay Out 3rd street, the street light was not functioning for the past 2 months, I have informed to the Singanallur corporation office 2 times, but still they are not taking any steps on my complaint, kindly taking necessary action. We are suffering without the street light.

Dec 28, 2015

water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop oppostie to Annacolany, thudiyalur where more than 30 houses didn't get water properly for more than 30 days . Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for water.I already complaint on 22 DEC 2015 still not taken any action in our area.We need atleast salt water please taken the action fast.

Vijay ram

Dec 25, 2015

Not clean very worst maintance

47A, P & T colony, ganapathy,Coimbatore 641006

In this mention address lot of mosquitoes and drainage is not maintained properly because of that near by house is all getting lot of mosquitoes and bad smell comes from there house almost 9 people live in there home without a proper toilet facilities. There house is also very dirty and worst maintained. I request to take action to stop from spreading dieses from there home. They also informed by neighbors many time to keep there house clean but they never mind it .

Dec 23, 2015

sprays the repellent for mosquitoes

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop, thudiyalur. The rain water in their house is not drained so far , It increases the growth of mosquitoes and other insects .And also there is a huge foul smell in and around their home and some person affected by fever. Please arrange the prays the repellent for mosquitoes in our areas.

Dec 22, 2015

water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop, thudiyalur where more than 30 houses didn't get water properly for more than 10 days . Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for water.

c.harish

Dec 20, 2015

Damaged roads

Sathyamoorthy road,Gokhale street and Vivekananda road in Ramnagar is damaged a lot and its very difficult to travel through vehicles.It was left unnoticed more than 2 years.So i kindly request you to lay a new road as soon as possible.
preethaprakash

Dec 2, 2015

Dog disturbance

Sir with kindly iam requesting u to control street dog population its irritating.to your kind information here in this perumasami nagar to balu garden area there are more than 25 dog. No one can move freely coz of street dog. children's are not far to play in front of areas, in this area dog bittened one or more persons recently and more dog also died in vehicle crash so take a immediate action with pleasure pls....😌
Kirthigakuppuraj

Nov 30, 2015

Regarding garbage bin

I am residing in M-5 Police Quaters ganapthy, we have a open site near my house.For more than a decade, garbage bins is being kept near our house and this is creating health problems. The stench is too much as well as the fleas and other insects are inumerable,Please do the Needful to change the garbage bin.

K.Kirthiga,
M-5 Police Quaters,
Ganapthy,
Coimbatore 641 006
kskumarr

Nov 26, 2015

Dog Nuisance

We are residing in Varappalayam village,22-Nanjundapuram, Chinnathadagam, where more than 200 houses suffering from the street dog nuisance. some dogs with bacterial infection were barking at all the people who ever crossing the street.

kindly take necessary action before someone gets affected.

Hoping,
Carried person for people's safe.

Nov 23, 2015

Drinking water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop, thudiyalur where more than 30 houses didn't get drinking water for more than one and half months. Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for drinking water.Even they get money from all of us for water supply.

karthikampo

Nov 17, 2015

Road not Refill

In 23rd ward,maruthur, natraja thevar street, ramanathapuram. over 500 family is living in that area. after uppu water pipe line digging, there is no proper filling over all road. we and many people suffering to walk due to this problem. and also we unable to use the vehicle in this road. Councillor also not care about this problem.

please kindly take suitable action for this issues.
Prabavathy

Nov 15, 2015

Dog nuisance

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 3rd street, chitra nagar, amman kovil bus stop, saravanampatti, where more than 30 houses suffering from the street dog nuisance. some dogs with bacterial infection were barking at all the people who ever crossing the street.

kindly take necessary action before someone gets affected.

Hoping,
Residents of chitra nagar.
Prabavathy

Nov 15, 2015

Drinking water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 3rd street, chitra nagar, amman kovil bus stop, saravanampatti, where more than 30 houses didn't get drinking water for more than one and half months. Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for drinking water.

ramu.peelamedu1965@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015

Poor drainage maintenance

we are residents of Pattalamman Kovil street no:3 , In which house number 2/B1 is not having any proper drainage facility , The rain water in their house is not drained so far , It increases the growth of mosquitoes and other insects . And also there is a huge foul smell in and around their home . Last week we came to know that nearby areas had a inspection by the Coimbatore corporation public health department . Kindly arrange for a inspection in our street to rectify the same.

Thanks in advance..

Pattalamman Kovil Street No3
Peelamedu,
Coimbatore-641004
association.rvaowa9@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015

Dog Nusense

We are staying in 2/23 Middle Street,Athipalayam,Coimbatore -64110. There are lots of stray dogs and it's a big nuisance. Please send the dog catchers and save us. My contact no 926202280
vignesn

Oct 29, 2015

against street dogs

I am living in T.balance nagar,Ganapathy puthur,Ganaoathy post,Coimbatore-14. In our area there are many Street Dogs roaming around all the time and create nuisance and disturbing. Also barking and chasing the peoples walking on the road.Please take immediate action as soon as possible.
K. Aruna

Oct 25, 2015

Untidy in and around tidel park

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am working in tidel park. The parking area around tidel park is too untidy, very bad smell due to drivers and guys passing urine. The parking area is full of garbage. There is no toilet facility for drivers, who are waiting in cab for long hours. My suggestion is to place urinals outside parking area. The restrooms inside tidel park is also not cleaned properly. Here IT persons are working. Many foreign delegates will be visiting. It is shame for us if we keep the place foul smelling when they have a visit.

From tidel park to CMC bus stand, bus is very rare. Need free cab facility. Lights are also not switched on at nights. Its too dark on the way to CMC signal. This is totally unsafe for girls who was walking through for bus stand at late evening.

I kindly request to consider these issues strongly and take appropriate actions at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Chitra.
fathiarchu@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2015

Water supply not regular

I am residing in ambiga nagar thudiyalur location . Hard water supply is done weekly once and soft water supply monthly twice . If we ask the reason they are telling as reason motor repair etc.
Kindly take necessary actions. We are suffering a lot because of this issue ..
We would be grateful and delighted if necessary action is taken towards this .
Resident of ambiga nagar
Thudiyalur .
jaganmani

Oct 19, 2015

Lot of disturbance with street Dogs

Sir/Madam
I am staying in G.N.Mills after finished my work I will go to my house at 11.00 PM to 11.30 PM at that time dogs made huge disturbance it didn't allow me to walk scares lot also other public people I kindly request you to take quick action.

Address:
EB Colony, 6th Street
SM Palayam
T.KANAGAVALLI

Oct 12, 2015

No good road

I AM PRESIDING IN UDAYAAM PALAYAM THROW NAVA INDIA ROAD IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION EVEN TO WALK ITS VERY TIDIES TO DRIVE TWO WHEELER BECAUSE OF UNDER GROUND DRAINAGE WORK AND RAIN. DONT KNOW HOW LONG THIS WORK WILL GO ON PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING LIKE ANYTHING DONT KNOW WHAT MEDIA AND PRESS IS DOING WITHOUT TAKING THE MATTER TO CONCERN DEPARTMENT. WE NEED IMMEDIATE ACTION

T.K.VALLI

Universal Institute of Design - Fake receipt of fee
    Hi, I am studying in Universal Institute of Design,...
    SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 MOBILE - THEFT OF MOBILE
    TO, DELHI POLICE I ARVIND KUMAR SHOPING IN MANGAL...
    surya e business solutions pvt ltd - Mr. Suresh
    hi Mr. suresh we are not cheated to any one. we are...
    tamilnadu state transport corporation,villupuram - Non plying for as per route sanction
    Sir i am wiating for travel from koaymbedu nus terminal to...
    samsung galaxy s6 edge - Over heat
    I am samsung s6 edge usre my complaint isa over heat at...
    Travel HimDarshan - Travel Himdarshan
    They charged 100% amount as advance for a tour booked from...
    capital way - not giving right service
    ye ek totel froud company hai yaha sabe ko only payment se...
    Joseph Nursing Home - Very poor response ans service
    i was admitted my wife in JNH this week, the room rent was...