Coimbatore corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coimbatore corporation

Saju.666

Nov 28, 2016

Stray Dog - Rabies Affected - Urgent

Two stray dogs which are affected with Rabies are of much disturbance to all the people near my place.

Please help us to get rid off them.

Venue: Vinayagar Kovil Street, Ramanuja Nagar, After Manis Theatre, Coimbatore - 15
Divya mohan

Nov 28, 2016

STREET DOG DISTURBANCE

Sir/Madam
I live in 38, balaji garden, giri nagar,kavundampalayam. There is about 5 -6 dogs roaming around our area.It becomes so aggressive at night.People were restless at night because they bark continuosly at night. The children going back from their evening tuition's,fears alot.Please take necessary actions as soon as possible.

C.Divya
ms124

Nov 23, 2016

Dirty Unhygienic area Mosquito menace

Dear Sirs/ Madam,

At Saibaba Colony, KK Pudur, end of 8th street, near to Anna Nagar, in front of John Paul Church, some guys use the place as drinking spot and throw away the bottles in the open ditch blocking the sewage and drainage ditch. Corporation cleaners take out the bottles once a week and put them in open area. The whole area is shabby dirty and unhygienic. Lots of mosquitos around. despite complaints to the corporation and police no action is being taken. no mosquito repellant being sprayed. The whole area is prone to dengue or other types of virus. residents are suffering. The residents request the concerned corporation police official to take immediate action. Kindly do the needful.

vasanth 007

Nov 14, 2016

street light not working

street light is not workingin before diwali.no one cantakeaction. ward 42 ,atthipalayamroad,chinnavedampatti.place extactly opposite tocommunist office. please take immediate action to recover the problem.thank you

street light not working

ankith bafna

Nov 1, 2016

Mosquitoes spray

Respected sir/ madam

we are residing in thomas street area in Town Hall Coimbatore 641001.Please arrange the sprays the repellent for mosquitoes in our areas. There are too much of mosquitoes in our area . People are affected by fever, itching of mosquito bites and allergy.I kindly request to send spray man in this area weekly so that people are not affected by disease.

kindly take necessary action asap.

Hopefully,
Residents in Thomas street in Town Hall.
karna.karthick

Oct 20, 2016

Street Dogs

I am Karthick
My residing is LGB Nagar 1 & 2nd Street, Saravanampatti (Po), Coimbatore - 641035, there are many dogs disturbing peoples, Childrens and Domestic Pets. They are giving abnormal sounds and activities in Early morning, Night time and some dogs has skin infection. So, Please catch all dogs, please take action as possible there are so many pets affected them.

We need your support............
My Contact No - 9791687183
Gurunathan.G

Oct 18, 2016

Street Light Not Glowing Last 3 months

We are residing in Pilliayar Koil Street, KuttiNaidu Layout, Uppilipalayam Post, Coimbatore - 641015 and this Street is coming under Ward no : 58. Here, 06 nos Street lights (Street light Nos : 681, 682, 683, 684, 685 & 686) are not working from the last three months. Because of darkness, Children and Ladies are very afraid to walk after evening hours.

We are regularly follow-up with the contractor concerned and till now, we couldn't get solution. For this, we have sent a email to cbestlighteast@gmail.com on 20th & 29th September 2016. So please consider the situation and kindly take necessary action to solve the street light problems in Kuttinaidu layout.

With Regards,

Gurunathan
v.krishnakumar

Oct 14, 2016

LOT OF STREET DOGS DISTURBANCES

DEAR SIR/ MADAM,

We are staying in AK NAGAR/ NARAYANA GURU ROAD, NEAR NTC QUARTERS, SAIBABA COLONY COIMBATORE 641 011. here are lots of stray dogs and it's a big nuisance.THIS AREA PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT,DURING MORNING TIME IT CHASES THE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY WALKERS AND ALSO LADIES IN TWO WHEELERS

Please send the dog catchers and DO THE NEEDFUL. My contact no 9043008147
kanakaraj2112

Sep 24, 2016

Street Light Not Glowing

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am Naveen complaining on behalf of the peoples residing in Machampalayam Road, (Behind EX-MLA Rohini's House), Sundarapuram, Coimbatore. Street light not glowing for the past 1 month after changing the lights from tubes to LEDs in SZ94/225 on 14/08/2016. I already mailed to Coimbatore Corporation Mayor with this mail id <cbemayor@gmail.com> but no measures had been done till now. Kindly take necessary actions for lighting our street lights.

Street Light Not Glowing

krish886

Sep 10, 2016

Aggressive& dangerous Street Dogs

No33, Meenakshi Gardens, mettupalayam rd, Tudiyalur, Coimbatore

2 dogs, basically roaming our streets are posing a major threat to children in our locality. Your team has come here twice based on previous Complaints, but have left without being able to catch these dogs. Yesterday, my 7 yr old son was attacked dangerously by these 2 dogs, luckily I was around and was able to save him. Please have them removed from this residential area immly before we see something untoward happening here.

Krishnan
vijaiamir88

Sep 5, 2016

public disturb

Respected Sir.
We are living area is" Amman kulam " north side. Our area side situated "Sairam katering service". They are disturbs to neighbors. They release more food waste from their catering. And through waste in road side& drainage. It is makes blocked water flowing . increased mosquito. .increase diseases. please take action to them.

public disturb

manivannan.g

Aug 23, 2016

manivannan,

Respected Sir, I am residing coimbatore p.n pudur, gokulam colony indra nagar post in the steet, there are 20dogs disturbing peopless and childrens . giving ubnormal souds in night time and in this 5 dogs has skin infection the infection may affect please catch all those dogs, please take action as possible there are so many samall childrens and it may case dangerous skin infection to the peoples, two beeb stors blood smalls, dogs ingiers plese remov ,
elangoks

Aug 18, 2016

Street lights not working

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in S. P. Kannusamy Street Sanganur ,coimbatore -641027 . nearest landmark : IOB bank rathinapuri branch .
ward no: 45 . street lights in our area is not working from the last 1 month . Ladies in the area very afraid to walk because of the darkness. We are complaints to the AE so many times but no action. so please kindly take the necessary action to solve our trouble.
K SARASWATHI

Veerakeralam, Coimbatore-7

The Corporation Complaint Board
Vadavalli,
Coimbatore

Sub:- Disturbance of Public transport – Reg.

Location Veerakeralam, 21/c kaveriammal nagar

----------

I humbly to state that my neighbor residing at Veerakeralam, 21/C Kaveriammal nagar has constructed a Step/Sitting slab outside their boundary, due to which the heavy vehicles coming in the road in front of my house have to pass through just near to the compound wall of my house, there is a likely hood of lorries, tempos sitting my compound wall, as the other side of the road is blocked and encroached by the neighbour.

I am afraid that there could be damage to my property due to this I kindly request you to please be taken to demolish the unauthorized construction and restore the clearance of road.

(K. SARASWATHI)
O/o.AE/CCSD-I,CPWD,
IT/C.Ex. Qtrs. New Siddapudur,COIMBATORE-44
K SARASWATHI

Aug 16, 2016

Disturbance of public transport

I humbly to state that my neighbor residing at Veerakeralam, Kaveriammal nagar has constructed a Step/Sitting slab outside their boundary, due to which the heavy vehicles coming in the road in front of my house have to pass through just near to the compound wall of my house, there is a likely hood of lorries, tempos sitting my compound wall, as the other side of the road is blocked and encroached by the neighbour.

(K. SARASWATHI)
O/o.AE/CCSD-I,CPWD,
IT/C.Ex. Qtrs. New Siddapudur COIMBATORE-44
sadham ussain

Aug 15, 2016

Clean the wastes

The MOSQUITOES problem.

I'm living in fathima nagar saramedu karumbukkadai , our House opposite in one lockout house , that house owner now live in Madurai so our area and another area total peoples are now all waste food and total of waste item's to put on throw in that lockout house.. So the night time MOSQUITOES are more to come my home, and the bad smell on every time come,, So very I'm fear and facing more problems because the small baby's in my home.. Some time the municipal workers are coming and cleaning the wastes,,but the area people's are again to throw waste. So please give me a permanent solutions for me.

Sadham Ussain
19/a fathima nagar,
Saramedu karumbukkadai,
Coimbatore - 641008

Clean the wastes

MM1234567

Aug 1, 2016

Krishnaswamy nagar - Ramanathapuram Coimbatore

It has been more than 25days since we got corporation drinking water in house taps, before that water had a bad smell of drainage.

We are forced to buy good water at very rates for our daily uses.

Kindly look in to same and do the needful at the earliest.

Residents of north end road, Krishnaswamy nagar Ramanathapuram cbe-45
rakeen

Jul 8, 2016

street light

The street light EZ W66 877 in meena estate 2nd street not working since one month. The reason due to connecting wires are split thus brining darkness to the area. Despite several calls and complains no action yet been taken. Request your kind action at the ealiest.
Thanks and regards
Residents of the area

Jun 7, 2016

street light is not working

respected sir/madam,
i live in 29/1,dharmaraja kovil sandhu,coimbatore -641001. nearest landmark - coimbatore corporation kalyana mandapam.
street light just near to my house is not working since a month. I have already made several complaints about this.yet,there is no action taken against my complaint .we are troubling for a month without street light. I kindly request you to take necessary action to rectify our problem.

Hopefully,
Residents in dharmaraja kovil sandhu .
Subramaniyan.K

Jun 1, 2016

Drainage water mixed with dring water

Dear Sir / Madam,
Last one and half month we receiveing colour changed water.Now days with bad smelled water . Pls Check crossing area of these drainage and drinking water line immediately. These problem affected are Vaniyar street(J P Lane) near sukkirawarpet. .I request to take action to stop from spreading dieses .Problem finding location near K S mills(new d no:64) places.
Residents in Vaniyar street(J P street.),Cbe.1

02.06.2016
54velu

May 27, 2016

corporation water supply reg

This complaint I register from coimbatore east zone, WARD NO.20, Netajipuram,Sakthi Nagar extension(south), Door No.20.corporation water NOT SUPPLIED for the past SEVEN WEEKS except once approx 2000 litres that too with
DRAIN MIXED SMELL. To this effect , I have contacted the watermen one Mr.BABU and Mr.GOKUL and also Mr.Ezhil
Engineer deals with water supply. Inspite of repeated reminders and requests, till this moment no action has been initiated.
I am forced to buy water from market for daily use. I being the elderly person, i find it difficult to go after the staff concern to rectify
the problem. Also Step may be taken for taking Water reading for paying water bills for the current dues.

With the great hope and as a last source I register this complaint.
Pray for early action.

with regards,
sunmugapriya

May 25, 2016

Swatch Bharat

Good Day !!
Myself a resident, residing in uppilipalayam(near VOC park),avinashi road for the past 15 years. There are walking payments laid on either sides of the roads.Similar payments can be found in front of compound walls of city police quarters along with a foundation stone(named after Honorable Mr. Stalin Karunanidhi) .
Now the major concern of this locality people is that the place near the foundation stone has been used by trespasser for urinating, though there is a public toilet nearby(of not even a 10 ft. away distance).People find disgusting even to pass by that place. I request you to do the needful and be helpful to place our feet for Swatch Bharat .

Suggestions:
i)A sign board can be kept ,directing to public toilet (that is functioning 10 ft. away)
ii)A sign board warning people to not to use the place for peeing.

-Thanks & Regards,
Residents of Uppilipalayam.

May 16, 2016

Blocked underground drainage system

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in 29/1, dharmaraja koil sandhu, coimbatore - 641001. nearest landmark - coimbatore corporation mandapam. ward no: 84. we have already made several complaint about the issue of this blocked underground drainage system in our area for the past 1 year in the respected area office. but we didn't get the correct response for this trouble. because of this, the underground drainage water is emerging out and it occupies the our lane area. in our area there are more than 100 including small children.all are affected by this stinky smell and gets infected. so, please take the necessary action .we hope the corporation would show some interest in solving our troubles.

yours faithfully,
residents of dharmaraja koil sandhu
mobile no: 9361177061

May 16, 2016

street light is not working

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in 29/1, dharmaraja koil sandhu,coimbatore -641001. nearest landmark : coimbatore corporation mandapam.
ward no: 84 . street light in our area is not working from the last 1 week. so please kindly take the necessary action to solve our trouble.

yours faithfully,
Residents in dharmaraja koil sandhu.
VeeranSuresh

May 10, 2016

Dogs are Killing by Humans

We are facing a severe problem with Humans.
Because they are killing the road side dogs by cars and bikes.
Kindly save the animals by having a space for them in all area.
It can be useful to remove the dog fear on Human.
Really dogs are innocent and they also have the rights to live in this world.

Suresh L

IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in) - Account Suspended
    I have been using my irctc account where around 10 days...
    e district - solar panel street light
    साेलर लाईट जाे की...
    ibibo web pvt ltd - AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM BANK ACCOUNT
    AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH UNION BANK OF...
    YEPME - Refund not given
    I order 2/sep/16 but Yepme automatically cancelled my...
    Reliance Jio - Barcode shows redeemed
    didn't use my barcode but it shows already redeemed ....
    paytm - cashback not received
    im tired of asking you for my money. i used paytm to order...
    Skull Bones - Claimed To Be Illuminati Agent
    I will like to konw if one Skull Bones on Facebook is...
    HSSC - English tgt scrutiny koi
    Sir .. actually I wish to know that for the scrutiny of...
    NSDL PAN CARD - Resend PAN card no CGKPD9996G
    Dear sir,/madam Request fully i bag to say that my PAN ...