Coimbatore corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coimbatore corporation

Nov 26, 2015

Dog Nuisance

We are residing in Varappalayam village,22-Nanjundapuram, Chinnathadagam, where more than 200 houses suffering from the street dog nuisance. some dogs with bacterial infection were barking at all the people who ever crossing the street.

kindly take necessary action before someone gets affected.

Carried person for people's safe.
Nov 23, 2015

Drinking water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop, thudiyalur where more than 30 houses didn't get drinking water for more than one and half months. Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for drinking water.Even they get money from all of us for water supply.

kindly take necessary action asap.

Residents in 3rd street.
Nov 17, 2015

Road not Refill

In 23rd ward,maruthur, natraja thevar street, ramanathapuram. over 500 family is living in that area. after uppu water pipe line digging, there is no proper filling over all road. we and many people suffering to walk due to this problem. and also we unable to use the vehicle in this road. Councillor also not care about this problem.

please kindly take suitable action for this issues.
Nov 15, 2015

Dog nuisance

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 3rd street, chitra nagar, amman kovil bus stop, saravanampatti, where more than 30 houses suffering from the street dog nuisance. some dogs with bacterial infection were barking at all the people who ever crossing the street.

kindly take necessary action before someone gets affected.

Residents of chitra nagar.
Nov 15, 2015

Drinking water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 3rd street, chitra nagar, amman kovil bus stop, saravanampatti, where more than 30 houses didn't get drinking water for more than one and half months. Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for drinking water.

kindly take necessary action asap.

Residents in 3rd street.
Nov 12, 2015

Poor drainage maintenance

we are residents of Pattalamman Kovil street no:3 , In which house number 2/B1 is not having any proper drainage facility , The rain water in their house is not drained so far , It increases the growth of mosquitoes and other insects . And also there is a huge foul smell in and around their home . Last week we came to know that nearby areas had a inspection by the Coimbatore corporation public health department . Kindly arrange for a inspection in our street to rectify the same.

Thanks in advance..

Pattalamman Kovil Street No3
Nov 6, 2015

Dog Nusense

We are staying in 2/23 Middle Street,Athipalayam,Coimbatore -64110. There are lots of stray dogs and it's a big nuisance. Please send the dog catchers and save us. My contact no 926202280
Oct 29, 2015

against street dogs

I am living in T.balance nagar,Ganapathy puthur,Ganaoathy post,Coimbatore-14. In our area there are many Street Dogs roaming around all the time and create nuisance and disturbing. Also barking and chasing the peoples walking on the road.Please take immediate action as soon as possible.
K. Aruna
Oct 25, 2015

Untidy in and around tidel park

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am working in tidel park. The parking area around tidel park is too untidy, very bad smell due to drivers and guys passing urine. The parking area is full of garbage. There is no toilet facility for drivers, who are waiting in cab for long hours. My suggestion is to place urinals outside parking area. The restrooms inside tidel park is also not cleaned properly. Here IT persons are working. Many foreign delegates will be visiting. It is shame for us if we keep the place foul smelling when they have a visit.

From tidel park to CMC bus stand, bus is very rare. Need free cab facility. Lights are also not switched on at nights. Its too dark on the way to CMC signal. This is totally unsafe for girls who was walking through for bus stand at late evening.

I kindly request to consider these issues strongly and take appropriate actions at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Oct 21, 2015

Water supply not regular

I am residing in ambiga nagar thudiyalur location . Hard water supply is done weekly once and soft water supply monthly twice . If we ask the reason they are telling as reason motor repair etc.
Kindly take necessary actions. We are suffering a lot because of this issue ..
We would be grateful and delighted if necessary action is taken towards this .
Resident of ambiga nagar
Thudiyalur .
Oct 19, 2015

Lot of disturbance with street Dogs

I am staying in G.N.Mills after finished my work I will go to my house at 11.00 PM to 11.30 PM at that time dogs made huge disturbance it didn't allow me to walk scares lot also other public people I kindly request you to take quick action.

EB Colony, 6th Street
SM Palayam
Oct 12, 2015

No good road

Oct 4, 2015

Bad roads to colleges and schools

The road from Saravanampatti to a leading institution - Sri Ramakrishna engineering college, matriculation school and polytechnic college is used by several hundreds of students and many staff everday and the count will exceed some 1000. The road from Saravanampatti to SREC is damaged worsely and poses death trap to the motorists. It has deep pothholes and scares each rider badly on rainy days. The road has no even minimal lights despite travelled by students late in the evenings . While lights can be considered a second priority the condition of the road need to attended with atmost priority since it is once of the worst road despite is being used by a highly reputed and profiting and tax paying institution and despite by several hundred vehicles paying their road tax despite being the most used roads by those vehicles. Will this petition serve as an eye opener if the solution calls for a colloborative exercise by the institution as well as corporation.

It is highly condemnable that roads are attended to only as per the demand of the public representative elected by the election constitution which when at the failure of responsibility
to be exercised by such representatives leads to several manaces and rubbles to be overcome by locales and residents including children , aged elders and women leading to several woes in life.
Sep 28, 2015

No Road

There is no road constructed post UGD work in Udayampalayam Road (South), Sowripalayam, Coimbatore - 28. This is the broadest road in Sowripalayam and is not taken care properly. Please assist.

Best Regards,

No  Road

Rangaraj P
Sep 15, 2015

Drainage Cleaning Issue

In Veerakeralam, Ponnusamy Nagar there isno drainage cleaning happened from past few months. Due to this water and wastages are stored and due to this mosquitoes spreading.

Considering the health issue, please depute concern officials to attend it immediately.

Landmark : Anjaneya Jim ( nearer to kumar shop)

தண்ணீர் சப்ளை

இதற்குமுன் நான் குடுத்த Complaint -ல்
எங்கள் பகுதியை குறிப்பிட தவறியதற்கு மன்னிக்கவும்.
நாங்கள் வசிக்கும் பகுதி :
ஆதித்யா ரெசிடென்சி
வெள்ளக்கிணர் பிரிவு
கோவை 29

தண்ணீர் சப்ளை

மதிப்பிற்குரிய ஐயா,
எங்கள் பகுதியில் தண்ணீர் சப்ளை சரிவர விடுவதில்லை. மாதம் ஒரு முறை வருவதே அதிசயம்.காரணம் கேட்டாலோ பதில் கூறுவதும் இல்லை. நாங்களும் சரியாகி விடும் என்று பொறுமையாக உள்ளோம், ஆனால் மாதங்கள் வருடங்கள் ஆகிறதே தவிர தண்ணீர் சரியாக வந்த பாடில்லை. உடனடியாக இதற்கு ஒரு தீர்வு காண ஏற்பாடு செய்யவேண்டும் என பணிவுடன் தங்களை கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம். நன்றி.

road issue

Hi, Am living near vellakinar sathi avenue . The Road from vellakinar privu to vellakinar road has lots of Pits and deeps. Cant able to drive two wheeler and four wheeler.Its very difficult to travel. Near that cotton company lots of pits and deeps so much accident happen. yesterday also one accident one guy spotout there. so please Kindly request to put a proper road .
Aug 23, 2015

drainage system failure

Dear Sir /Madam ,

Sub : Drainage water entering inside home due to rainfall (Attached Photographs)

Location : 30/23 Ramanuja nagar ,3rd Street, Varadharajapuram,Coimbatore-641015. Ph No : 9176661212

Please be informed , due to the rainfall today (Dated 23/08/2015 – Rainfall timing 2.10 to 2.25 pm ) drainage water entered into our home. The main purpose of writing this letter , though we informed several times to the counselor regarding the same issue several times. This problem exists in front of my home.

Recently the drainage pathway was re constructed in our Ramanuja nagar in all the areas expect in front of my home. I had informed this issue several times but no any action taken still now further related to the present issues, I visited the Coimbatore municipal website and found Mrs. Bhuvaneswari (Who is in charge for rainfall duty officer list ph no : 9442104100 ) however I could not able to contact her .

I kindly request you to involve in this issue and ask to concern authority. Why the drainage was not re constructed in front of my home alone. This causes serious health hazard to my home and my neighbors also. Expecting your kind action immediately so that this will not reoccur again. (Attached Photos for your info)

pradeep kumar r
Aug 11, 2015

not getting water properly

sir i am residing at ganeshapuram olmbus now a days i am not getting drinking water properly i dont know where is the problem happning but houseowners are filling their tanks for3 times a day, an they are saying water dint came here an also asking water usage charges , i am paying everymonth Rs.100/-for my drinking water but we dint getting water properly ,i dnt know where can i complaint .so please take needful action againt them
Jul 26, 2015

Water connection issue

I am a resident of Ghugan Garden in Lakshmi Nagar at Vadavalli, Coimbatore. We have purchased an individual house from M/s. Venkateswara Builders three years back. On purchasing the house, the builders assured all facilities including water connection. Whatever documents required by the builders for new water connection were provided to them at the right time for processing at Coimbatore Corporation. Last year water connection was provided to our house after two years of struggle. We thought it was a regular connection. But in March 2015, authorities from Coimbatore Corporation disconnected out water connection along with other several individual house connection in the same line (Most of them constructed by M/s.Venkateswara builders). On enquiry, it is stated that these connections provided were illegal, the required amount including deposits were not remitted by builders in proper time . But these facts were not known to us till the time we approached Coimbatore Corporation authorities. Ultimately we are suffering without water. We approached various higher authorities of Coimbatore Corporation for getting water. But our efforts are still in vain.Though we are least connected with the illegal connection issue, we are ready to remit the amount stated by the authorities, required for water re-connection, including any fine and penalty.

Is there any option to get the water connection back?

Concern authorities may kindly be looked into our case and help us for speedy getting water connection.

Jul 23, 2015

damaged water pipe line system

Im a resident of Coimbatore , in my locality 7th street extc (rail way gate) new bridge construction works are going on, On the process of construction the drinking water pipe line system has been damaged in my house before a month , there is no source of water for my home so In order to that I have filed a complaint many times regarding the damaged pipe line to the local ward councillor and the water corporation employee in a post of (AE: 9443799219) , but yet no response from any of the department so I kindly request you to take required steps regarding the damaged pipe line , thank you..

41, sp kannu samy gounder street,
rathinapuri post,
Coimbatore -27 ,
david priya
May 17, 2015

salt water is not supply properly

water not supplied properly for past 6 months

Salt Water is not supplied properly in our street Tatabad, near six corner Dr.Radhakrishnan Road , Coimbatore - 641 012 for past 6 months.
we have to inform you there is street salt water in our street we have given a complient to counceller ward 51 Mrs Ranganayaki and who opens the water that person no responce in the area who was an admk party plz look into this matter our people are suffring for salt water.

why coimbatore corporation is so irresponsible like this. we published coimplaint so many times in the News paper also but no response.

Please dont ignore these complaints and try to do your work .

Hope the corporation will show some interest to solve all the above complaints.
May 4, 2015

Reg Street Light

Dear sir/madam,
As aim residing at lakshmi nagar 8th ward, periyanaickenpaalayam. Our site is dead end for past 7 years we informed for street light but still now we din get any response. Many times inserts were coming inside the house. Due to darkness we can't find it also. So please kindly consider this and make arrangement.

7E Sri lakshmi nagar,
SRKV post,
George Tharyan
Apr 27, 2015

Shifting of the Garbage Bin

I am a resident of 47, Dr.Radhakrishna Road, Tatabad, Coimbatore 12 of Ward No,51. For more than a decade, garbage bins is being kept near our house and this is creating health problems. The stench is too much as well as the fleas and other insects are inumerable. Our earlier request to relocate this has not met with any positive reply. Most of the concrete blocks that were put over the drainage have been removed by miscreants and these are now left open for mosquitoes to breed. The entire ditch is full of rubbish that fly from the overflowing garbage bin. Added to this, there is at car workshop in the corner of 9th street gandhipuram extension and there are almost 4-5 cars that are being parked near the compound wall on the road for months together. This helps to create a coverage for passersby to use the open drainage for answering the natures call. The whole area stinks. Men are not wary of the school children and women who use this road. We request your good office to depute some officer to inspect and to do the needful. There is another bin which is kept very close to the shops when you turn from 9th street gandhipuram extension to Dr, Radhakrishna Road towards the left. This is creating health problems to the people in the shops too. Moreover, the bin leaves the road users blind when they make a turn on the left. Please do the needful sir. There are a lot of Banana Mundys in this area and it is their wastes that is being dumped. Strangely, these bins are not being placed near these banana mundys.
Thanking You,
J. George Tharyan,
47, Dr. Radhakrishna Road,
Coimbatore 641 012

HSSC - payment status not updated
    Dear Sir, I have filled application form for post of hssc...
    INDIAN POST - delaying in parcel
    R/s sir A parcle is booked from Bano(jharkhand)to...
    street dog catcher - Many street dogs in my vicinity
    I live in D-5/4 Model Town III and there are many street...
    micromax knight A350 phone - my warranty bdwani ki leyi
    Dear sr meni apna phone micromax knigt A350 sangrur Ki...
    reliance gsm prepaid - unfair deduction of about 119 rs
    As I complained earlier about my unfair deduction of...
    GHMC MALKAJGIRI - dogs menace
    I K.Emmanuel.R/O Plot No C-31,H No 29-1428/4,Kakatiya...
    Samsung S5 - Mobile stolen
    Mobile Stolen To The SHO Tilak Nagar , New...
    adarshshaadi.com - Fraud
    I am a resident of Mumbai city and i have been cheated by...
    intra bank fund - SBIMTFAILED
    Sir. On 3/10/15 NEFT-SBIMBTH276437138.PRABHAVTHI.K A/...