Coimbatore corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coimbatore corporation

Jun 7, 2016

street light is not working

respected sir/madam,
i live in 29/1,dharmaraja kovil sandhu,coimbatore -641001. nearest landmark - coimbatore corporation kalyana mandapam.
street light just near to my house is not working since a month. I have already made several complaints about this.yet,there is no action taken against my complaint .we are troubling for a month without street light. I kindly request you to take necessary action to rectify our problem.

Hopefully,
Residents in dharmaraja kovil sandhu .
Subramaniyan.K

Jun 1, 2016

Drainage water mixed with dring water

Dear Sir / Madam,
Last one and half month we receiveing colour changed water.Now days with bad smelled water . Pls Check crossing area of these drainage and drinking water line immediately. These problem affected are Vaniyar street(J P Lane) near sukkirawarpet. .I request to take action to stop from spreading dieses .Problem finding location near K S mills(new d no:64) places.
Residents in Vaniyar street(J P street.),Cbe.1

02.06.2016
54velu

May 27, 2016

corporation water supply reg

This complaint I register from coimbatore east zone, WARD NO.20, Netajipuram,Sakthi Nagar extension(south), Door No.20.corporation water NOT SUPPLIED for the past SEVEN WEEKS except once approx 2000 litres that too with
DRAIN MIXED SMELL. To this effect , I have contacted the watermen one Mr.BABU and Mr.GOKUL and also Mr.Ezhil
Engineer deals with water supply. Inspite of repeated reminders and requests, till this moment no action has been initiated.
I am forced to buy water from market for daily use. I being the elderly person, i find it difficult to go after the staff concern to rectify
the problem. Also Step may be taken for taking Water reading for paying water bills for the current dues.

With the great hope and as a last source I register this complaint.
Pray for early action.

with regards,
sunmugapriya

May 25, 2016

Swatch Bharat

Good Day !!
Myself a resident, residing in uppilipalayam(near VOC park),avinashi road for the past 15 years. There are walking payments laid on either sides of the roads.Similar payments can be found in front of compound walls of city police quarters along with a foundation stone(named after Honorable Mr. Stalin Karunanidhi) .
Now the major concern of this locality people is that the place near the foundation stone has been used by trespasser for urinating, though there is a public toilet nearby(of not even a 10 ft. away distance).People find disgusting even to pass by that place. I request you to do the needful and be helpful to place our feet for Swatch Bharat .

Suggestions:
i)A sign board can be kept ,directing to public toilet (that is functioning 10 ft. away)
ii)A sign board warning people to not to use the place for peeing.

-Thanks & Regards,
Residents of Uppilipalayam.

May 16, 2016

Blocked underground drainage system

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in 29/1, dharmaraja koil sandhu, coimbatore - 641001. nearest landmark - coimbatore corporation mandapam. ward no: 84. we have already made several complaint about the issue of this blocked underground drainage system in our area for the past 1 year in the respected area office. but we didn't get the correct response for this trouble. because of this, the underground drainage water is emerging out and it occupies the our lane area. in our area there are more than 100 including small children.all are affected by this stinky smell and gets infected. so, please take the necessary action .we hope the corporation would show some interest in solving our troubles.

yours faithfully,
residents of dharmaraja koil sandhu
mobile no: 9361177061

May 16, 2016

street light is not working

Respected Sir/Madam,
we are residing in 29/1, dharmaraja koil sandhu,coimbatore -641001. nearest landmark : coimbatore corporation mandapam.
ward no: 84 . street light in our area is not working from the last 1 week. so please kindly take the necessary action to solve our trouble.

yours faithfully,
Residents in dharmaraja koil sandhu.
VeeranSuresh

May 10, 2016

Dogs are Killing by Humans

We are facing a severe problem with Humans.
Because they are killing the road side dogs by cars and bikes.
Kindly save the animals by having a space for them in all area.
It can be useful to remove the dog fear on Human.
Really dogs are innocent and they also have the rights to live in this world.

Suresh L
saibalaji871

May 9, 2016

Dogs troubing the public

dog control
lots of street dogs troubling the public not to move around
kindly take the nessacary action against the issue as early as possible.
thanking you
vikash1998

May 8, 2016

Water not supplied since 10 days

Water is not supplied since 11 days ,when we are calling we are not getting respons from staff persons.
When water will be supplied ?
Request to look into the issue as soon as possible .

EB colony, VG rao nagar,
Ganapathy,Coimbatore
balachandrank

Apr 28, 2016

Garbage containers blocking half of the road.

My work place is in Nanjundapuram road (Ramanathapuram). Everyday I travel this road crossing a garbage container that occupies half the road and leading to traffic congestion and minor accidents at times. Also the pedestrians cannot cross this bin without coming to the center of the road. This is not safe for them or even fir vehicles. Am attaching the images of the location with complaint. Please make arrangements to move this garbage container away from the road, so that public can cross this place with least risk.

Garbage containers blocking half of the road. Garbage containers blocking half of the road.

thennagar

Apr 26, 2016

garbage is not collected

hello sir

we are residing in thendral nagar, cheran ma nagar north, Vilankurichi (PO). Particularly in our area the garbage collection is not done. garbage cleaners are demanding money to clean the garbage from each and every house. Now for more than 2 months no one is coming here to collect the garbage. we are suffering to dispose the garbage as you know keeping the garbage will create lots of unknown dieseases. Pls do the needful.

hopefully,
thendral nagar resident.
sanpre

Apr 15, 2016

Drinking water not supplied properly

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are Facing Drinking water Issue in our Area(not properly supplied by the Concern Person). In our Area we have Around 100 houses houses didn't get drinking water in Proper timing intervals. Mr.ChinaSwamy who is the Concern person for supplying water to that area. IF we ask about the supply of water he wont give a proper answer. there is no Proper schedule for water supply. He use to collect money from some know person and leave water supply to them only. Kindly take necessary action and give us a permanent solution's.

Area name :- Tanza Nager. Bomanapalayam. Near vadavalli.

Residents Member
senthilleema

Apr 2, 2016

dog control

lots of street dogs troubling the public not to move around
kindly take the nessacary action against the issue as early as possible.
thanking you

Apr 1, 2016

MOSQUITOES

It is now an open secret that the population of mosquitoes are increasing many fold and these mosquitoes are biting the children, adults and old men and women and disturbing the night sleep especially in Chinthamani Nagar, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore - 38

The reason behind the increase in the population of mosquitoes is

1. Drains are not being covered properly and there are many open drains
2. The powerful mosquito repellent is not sprayed in all open drains on regular intervals
3. Indifferent attitude of the public on the issue.

In view of the above, I would humbly request the Authorities concerned to find a permanent solution to the mosquito menace so that people of the locality will sleep peacefully

Immediate action is solicited.

a resident of Chinthamani Nagar, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore - 641 038

Apr 1, 2016

STRAY STREET DOGS IN SAIBABA COLONY, COIMBATORE

The population of stray dogs is increasing day by day in Saibaba Colony in particular and other areas of Coimbatore in general. The residents of Saibaba Colony are afraid of sending their children alone even in the day time to School.

During night time, these dogs chase all those who are riding a two-wheeler including cycle and often the chased person sustained major injuries on many occasions.

In the light of the above, the Authority concerned should catch all the dogs roaming here and there in all localities of Coimbatore immediately and leave all those dogs in Forest Areas.

Kind action is solicited.

SETHURAMAN K N
for and on behalf of Citizens of Coimbatore
LOGESH.R

Feb 14, 2016

Lot of disturbance with street Dogs

I'm live in peelamedu area. My area so many dogs are disturbing to all the people.That dogs are barking at midnight. That time people are not sleep well.Also barking and chasing the peoples walking on the road.Please take immediate action as soon as possible.

ADDRESS:
45,Ramaswamy lay out,
Ellai thottam road,
V.O.C.colony (opp),
Peelamedu,
Coimbatore-641 004.
Arokiam

Feb 6, 2016

Water wastage in public tap

There is water wastage happening at public taps on Streets of Sowripalayam. On 7/02/16 Sunday I had seen tap water being left open at a tap opposite to the Church cemetery in Sowripalayam. This is for your kind notice to take nessessary action.
J Peter Arokiam.
K. Devaraj

Jan 28, 2016

Drainage

We are residing in Radha Krishna mills "c" Colony, Peelamedu, Coimbatore. The drainage to our street is on the both sides of the road. Some part of the drainage is closed and others are kept opened. Water is not flowing freely and gets blocked at the places where it is closed. Because of this water started to overflow in the places where it is not closed. We have complained many times and no actions are taken.
Coimbatore

Jan 18, 2016

street dogs

Respected sir
I am residing at Thiruvalluvar nagar, Government ITI back side, GN Mill's post, in the street thiruvalluvar nagar, Coimbatore there are 6 to 10 dogs disturbing people's and childrens, giving ubnormal sounds in night time, in this one dog has skin infection the infection may affect humans also please catch all those dogs.

Please take action as soon as possible there are so many small children's and it may cause dangerous skin infection to the people's.
Coimbatore

Jan 18, 2016

street dogs

Respected sir
I am residing at Thiruvalluvar nagar, Government ITI back side, GN Mill's post, in the street thiruvalluvar nagar there are 6 to 10 dogs disturbing people's and childrens, giving ubnormal sounds in night time, in this one dog has skin infection the infection may affect humans also please catch all those dogs.
man1234

Jan 13, 2016

street light complaint

Past six month i am complaint near my house four corner post no 639 ramalinga nagar 7th layout 1 st cross road opposite to Sherwood apartment the light is not burning in so more dark and accident is more happening so please do as soon as possible sir

Coimbatore -641038
Jayaraj raj

Jan 12, 2016

Street light not functioning

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am residing in Ondipudur. In our street, SMS Lay Out 3rd street, the street light was not functioning for the past 2 months, I have informed to the Singanallur corporation office 2 times, but still they are not taking any steps on my complaint, kindly taking necessary action. We are suffering without the street light.
jayakumar.seenivasan

Dec 28, 2015

water not supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop oppostie to Annacolany, thudiyalur where more than 30 houses didn't get water properly for more than 30 days . Even if they supply after one month only little quantity of water they supplying. Instead of natural flood in many areas, we tend to spend money here in Coimbatore for water.I already complaint on 22 DEC 2015 still not taken any action in our area.We need atleast salt water please taken the action fast.

kindly take necessary action asap.

Residents in 3rd street.
Vijay ram

Dec 25, 2015

Not clean very worst maintance

47A, P & T colony, ganapathy,Coimbatore 641006

In this mention address lot of mosquitoes and drainage is not maintained properly because of that near by house is all getting lot of mosquitoes and bad smell comes from there house almost 9 people live in there home without a proper toilet facilities. There house is also very dirty and worst maintained. I request to take action to stop from spreading dieses from there home. They also informed by neighbors many time to keep there house clean but they never mind it .

jayakumar.seenivasan

Dec 23, 2015

sprays the repellent for mosquitoes

we are residing in 2 ward lovely nagar,vinayakar kovil bus stop, thudiyalur. The rain water in their house is not drained so far , It increases the growth of mosquitoes and other insects .And also there is a huge foul smell in and around their home and some person affected by fever. Please arrange the prays the repellent for mosquitoes in our areas.

kindly take necessary action asap.

Residents in 3rd street.

jaipur nagar nigam - Garbage thrown in front of our house
    I am dr madhur agrawal staying in respectful society at...
    Noida Authority - Heavy Encroachment at mig flats sector 82 noida
    44 a mig flat madhuban apartment sector 82 noida, owner...
    GGSIPU (IP UNIVERSITY) - Could not fill the choices
    Respected Sir/Madam I am a class 12 passout. I had given...
    Fossil Watch - Lost watch
    Lost Fossil watch (silver colour) today morning in Train...
    BSNL - broadband
    sir mera broadband one month se kharb chal raha he.jiski...
    Kapil Sharma Show - Fun made by actor Kiku about Bihar Bihar Board
    Hi, I am personally big fan of Kapil Sharma Show which...
    Airtel - Deactivate airtel money a/C
    Deactivate airtel money a/C
    Reliance - not provided promised balance
    Sir , I have upgrade my cdma no.9368191473 to reliance...
    Airtel DTH - I cant downgrade my plan
    Earlier I had a Multi-connection but due to some reason i...