company snapdeal india, product adidas socks

Consumer complaints and reviews about company snapdeal india, product adidas socks

Snapdeal

Jan 16, 2017

Re:COMPLAIN AGAINST SNAPDEAL INDIA ONLINE SHOPPING FOR NOT DELIVARY 6PAIRS OF ADIDAS MULTI COLOUR SOCKS.

Dear Pravas Chandra De,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Pravas Chandra De

Jan 11, 2017

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
ITS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAVE PURCHASE SEVERAL THINGS LIKE MOBILE POWER BANK, XIOME NOTE3 4G MOBILE,
NCERT PHSICS BOOK, SSC CHSL PRACTICE BOOK, SHOE SENSE BLACK OFFICE NON LEATHER FORMAL SHOE ETC FROM SNAP DEAL ONLINE SHOPPING.
BUT LAST YEAR AT DECEMBER 21st,2016 I PURCHASED A 6 PAIRS OF ADIDAS MULTI COLOUR COTTON SOCKS FULL LENGTH AND I PAID Rs.379 + Rs.40(delivery charges) = TOTAL I PAID Rs.419 THROUGH SBI ONLINE NET BANKING. MY ORDER ID - 17431471393 & SUB ORDER ID - 21695373815 DATED - 21-12-16.
SO ISSUE ABOUT THIS IS WHEN I HAVE RECIEVED THIS ORDER I HAVE SEEN THAT THE ORDER WAS INCOMPLETE. AS U CAN SEE I HAVE MENTIONED ORDERED FOR 6 PAIRS OF SOCKS BUT I HAVE ONLY RECIEVED 3 PAIRS OF SOCKS. AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME I HAVE CALLED ON SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE HELPLINE AND TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE RECIEVED INCOMPLETE ORDER, SO AT THAT TIME THEY TOLD ME THAT WE ARE SORRY AND THIS WAS OUR MISTAKE, PICKUP WILL BE DONE BY E-COM COURIER AND PLEASE RETURN THIS PACKAGE TO THE COURIER. AFTER WE RECIEVE THE PACKAGE FROM THE COURIER  WE WILL DEFINATELY SEND YOU THE COMPLETE THING WITHIN 4-5 DAYS THAT U HAVE ORDERED FOR. SO AFTER FEW DAYS COURIER BOY FROM E-COM HAS COME TO ME FOR PICKUP AND WHEN I GAVE HIM THAT INCOMPLETE PACKAGE HE HAS REFUSED TO PICKUP THAT PACKAGE AS BECAUSE HE SAID THAT OUR COURIER COMPANY HAS SAID US TO RECIEVE 6 PAIRS OF SOCKS AND U ARE GIVING ME 3 PAIRS ONLY SO THEY REFUSED TO TAKE THIS PACKAGE. AGAIN AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME I HAVE CALLED AT SNAPDEAL HELPLINE NUMBER(9212692126) AND TOLD ABOUT THIS COMPLETE ISSUE. AND  THEY REPLIED THAT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS WE WILL AGAIN SEND THE COURIER BOY TO YOU FOR PICKING UP THE PACKAGE, AND THEN AGAIN AFTER 2-3 DAYS ANOTHER BOY OF SAME COURIER COMPANY HAS CAME TO ME FOR PICKUP THAT PACKAGE, AGAIN THE SAME THING HAS REPEATED I MEAN TO SAY THAT THIS BOY HAS ALSO REFUSED TO PICKUP THE PACKAGE HIS CAUSE WAS ALSO SAME LIKE THE LAST BOY. AGAIN I CALLED ON  SNAPDEAL HELPLINE NUMBER AND STILL THEY WAS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE REALLY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND THE DELAY MADE BY US, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT IT AGAIN WE ARE GOING TO SEND ANOTHER COURIER BOY TO YOU AND THIS TIME DEFINATELY THE PACKAGE WILL BE TAKEN BY THE COURIER WE ASSURE YOU THIS,THAT THIS TIME THE PICKUP IS DEFINATELY GOING TO BE DONE BY THE COURIER AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARRASED THIS TIME, BUT TILL TODAY THEY DIDN'T SEND ANY COURIER BOY TO ME TO PICKUP THIS PACKAGE.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND BEEN HARRESED FOR A LONG TIME AS MY ORDER DATE WAS AT 21st OF DECEMBER 2016 AND STILL NOW TILL DATE I AM WITH INCOMPLETE ORDER OF 3 PAIRS OF SOCKS. SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE ENQUARY THE MATTER AND PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM FOR ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. EARLIEST REPLY FROM YOUR PART WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATION.
REGARDS