Complain against Unknown Mobile no.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complain against Unknown Mobile no.

pathakraj16

Apr 22, 2017

ABUSIVE and VULGUR CALLS

An unknown person using two mobile no. 9563896244(service provider Dishnet wireless West Bengal circle) and 9800726685(Service Provider Bharati Airtel, West Bengal circle) for last 2 to 3 months called up and used abusive and filthy languages for some short interval and closed his mobile. Sir,may I hope that strict action can be taken after verifying the matter? Please do some necessary and hard action to get rid from such boast.
kpjchandran

Unknown number harrassing

A person from unknown number is calling everyday and keep quite .This is repeating from last two months.I have blocked his number still he is calling every day.Traced his number 09914005930showing the name Harish gobin Punjab.
Kindly do needful to stop this nuisense.
Jayachandran.
joanjoseph

disturbing

some one is disturbing me by calling on my moms number. he wont speak when we attend the call. in true caller his name is rahul. please give him warning. he is really disgusting. am fed up. his number is 7012767763,7012767733.
joanjoseph

distubing

someone is disturbing me by calling in my number. he wont say anything when he calls. he remains silent. please take necessary actions. his no is 7012767733,7012767763.
hiyakhede

unknown no calls continuously

Getting continuous calls from unknown number 07310248851. The person opposite side keeps speaking utter nonsense and ask to meet me. There are many guys with him on the phone and they keep laughing at the back. Please help ASAP.
Susantpatro95

Apr 16, 2017

A Unknown Mobile Called On My Moms number and uswd slang words to her

Recently an unknown ph. Number called my moms number and used slang words to my mom. Ph no. Of his - 9583711445
Please kindly take any action.
man059

Apr 16, 2017

Complaint against an unkown no.

An unknown no is disturbing my siter from last 3 days. I already told him that it is a wrong no, but he abused me. Caller's no 7280865254. He is a vodafone customer from bihar and jharkhand telecom circle
Akhileshperti

Unknown number harassing

Many sorts of messages pictures videos sms WhatsApp chat messages are send to my number 9887044779
Which is disturbing and I have no concern with the numbers
7206317224

Kindly assist in tracing and restricting the sender
Jegan raj

Annoying Advertisement

I received a call from a lady and she said that she is calling from some gold shop and she offered me a gift so I explained that am not able to pay back the money all of a sudden she started scolding me then I asked her about the number source she said we have Airtel idea number we are calling from that . Eventually I am frustrated by the unknown and im scolded for no reason in my middle of my work
Number - 9347704545
Jegan raj

Annoying Advertisement

Lady called me @11.44 am on 15/4/2017
And she said she is calling from some gold shop from Hyderabad, I'm selected for some gift and I explained that am not able to pay back the money all of a sudden she started abusing me for not buying the gift
And her number - 9347704545
Venu Gopal Paithara

abusing call

Some unknown person calling from +917250699198 was using abusing language and was asking about my ATM Card details and not providing his identity.
ULLASH

Apr 14, 2017

calls from a unknown mobile no

Since two months Some person calls in my wife mobile and saying bad language. In true caller i have checked and his name is Amar singh from Gujrat and mobile no is 9898871793.
billionsdoctor0989

Apr 13, 2017

women harassment calls

Getting multiple harassment calls from 8178926707.

Completely shameless person even tries to justify his calls, that too in front of his mother. Utterly shameless!
sourav.bansal

Apr 11, 2017

Unknown numbers call

Somebody is calling my sister from yesterday and from different numbers again and again. Please take a strict action.
These are the numbers from where calls are coming.

8198952218
sourav.bansal

Apr 11, 2017

Unknown call

These are the numbers from where calls are coming.

8198952218
ritiksaxena

Apr 10, 2017

Unknown call

My sister is getting unknown calls from this number (8373994376). A person is calling countinusly.
Please take action against him.
divyadawar26

Apr 4, 2017

Phone harassment - 9310651905

An unknown person from Allahabad is calling from no : 9310651905.
This person is not at all fir for society, soon after picking the call, he asked if I was married. If I was married , I should put the call or else tell him my age and make him my boyfriend. He talked all shit and cheap things.

Please look into the matter.

Divya
Mateenabdul

Apr 1, 2017

Unknown caller abusing

I got calls from this number +91 87509 61733 and he is abusing me and when asked from where are you calling he said from jarkhand. This number is a spammer and is blocked by more than 100 people on truecaller. Please help me in this matter. He is using very abusive words and slang language.
Mateenabdul

Apr 1, 2017

Unkown caller from jharkhand

I received calls from this number +91 87509 61733 and he is abusing me please help me in this matter and dont ignore it a kind request
jitendra bhati 170

Mar 28, 2017

unknown abuse caller

Sir Muje pichle 2din se unknown no. Se call aarhe h or abuse language use kr rhe h or bar bar alag2 no. Se call kr rhe h please help me
077348 87374
084419 12383
090570 90945
Renjith T Pillai

Mar 28, 2017

Complaint against an unkown no.

An unknown no is disturbing my wife from last 3 days. I already told him that it is a wrong no, but he abused me. Caller's no 7081403198. He is a vodafone customer from Uttar Pradesh telecom circle
BkSeenu

Mar 26, 2017

Calls and abusing messages from unknown

From past few days I am getting abusing calls and messages from this guy,
He is keep on sending SMS in bad way.
Whatever I tell he just won't stopping his activities
Kindly take complaints against him,

Name : Unknown
Number:9445007957
lak@mi

Mar 23, 2017

abusive calls from unknown number

Recently i received a parcel through professional courier..after that im started to getting calls from unknown number and they are using vulgar languages.am a pregenant women im getting irritated because of these unknown number.iam sure these calls are from professional courier boys.kindly take immediate actions on the below numbers

subasu

Mar 22, 2017

Vulgar call

I have received a call from unknown number 7600819475 & 760082755, the person who is calling using vulgar and abusive language. Now i have blocked that number, but still complain against him as i don't want that person disturb/harass anybody else. Please take action against this number.
tamilarasi12685

Mar 20, 2017

call from an unknown number +91 8755342386 and using abusing words

sir, i am getting a continuous call from an unknown number +91 8755342386 and using abusing words. also threaten him about police complain, but the person is still calling again and again early morning and late night also. i am having 1 1/2 yr old kid, this continues ringing make me and my kid very irritate and depressive. Please take necessary action and kindly do the needful.