Complain against Unknown Mobile no.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complain against Unknown Mobile no.

Rijwansbz

Jan 17, 2017

Abusing

Sir i am Rijwan Ahmad stay in Pakri Bharat Khand ,UP,India one person is calling on my number(7398901911) and he is abusing . I am unable to take any action .

I therefore request to you please take action on him

Abusing person no is- 8295589850
rsyamala

Jan 16, 2017

COMPLAINT AGAINST UNKNOWN NO

I have on yesterday night (15/01/2017) received 45 calls from mob 917842582048 between 12.38 am to 1.17 am,I attended 6 calls but there was no response. today from another mob when contacted , it is told in hindi that somebody might have called.
Rahul Roy Prodhan

Jan 16, 2017

Disturbed my Girlfriend

9547147115.I thik this a boy who read in class 12.
sk9664

Jan 15, 2017

bad words and volgure language

A person calling , he using very bad and volgure laguage. His mobile number 7992251209. Please take action
ssunil81

Jan 14, 2017

Unknown number complain

Hi recived a call from + 94757890194 i guess i was a sri Lankan number. Recieved it at morning 5.00 am IST. Did not Answered the call thinking it was spam.
Pavi victor

Jan 13, 2017

Unknown person disturb

These is the no:8608145650
Disturbing me.he use too much of vulgar words and disturb me so much.
Plz Take an action .
Rizwana.ishrat

Jan 11, 2017

disturbing my family member using vulger word

A unknown number is +917906623004 talking so vulgar and disturb my family member, please you take action for him
someone is using abusive language and continuously calling which is unacceptable.
manoranjan_rupa@rediffmail.com

used Bad word & Volgure language from number 09040606778

Today, a unknown number ( M-09040606778)call to me & direct started slams language.
Please take a necessary action at earliest.
acharjees

Complaint against Unknown Number

A person is frequently disturbing my family using the Mobile Number 7679829166. Kindly take necessary action against that person.

Ragards,

Nayak Krushna

Jan 10, 2017

Unknown mobile number calling

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to inform you that daily i m receiving a call from unknown number 7377130132. If i m calling back guy is not lifting my call. Please take a serious action to him/her. So that he/she will not try in future
Trilochan singh 1313

Jan 9, 2017

Harrasment by calling at night

A unknown number 9155976703 is talking so vulgar, please you take action for him
Verma viney

Lenovo powerbank not working

I had bought lenovo powerbank on 6 July 2016 from snapdeal. I had also registered replacement complaint on 23 dec 2016 to replace this product, but they had not taken any action,their service is very poor. I want to replace my lenovo powerbank as soon as possible.
aayushi arora

Jan 7, 2017

complaint for call unknown person

Hey one person call in my friend mobile again n again..
Its calling from yesterday morning to today morning.
I m block this no but the person call from another no.
Please do something ..i m so tired from this...
No is 9797640423..
Pls take action fast..pls
ritwik2403

Harrasment by calling at night

A call from an unknown mobile number 7998571842 was received at 00:24 am on 08.01.2017 on my wife's mobile phone. The caller (male voice) told "phone two switch off" and disconnected the line. The same call came again. My wife became afraid hearing such a voice at midnight. Please trace the person behind this number and take action against him.
Anshul2

bad words and harassment

received unknown number call from these number, 8976510847, 7903214742, 9987713509. is talking so vulgar, please take action for them
Parthiban Sk

Jan 5, 2017

complaint against unknown no 9827168980

Dear sir and madam,

My family members continue getting call from this unknown number 9827168980 his name Parasaran vengadesh. he is use very bad words and he is frequently changing his number on every day so please do necessary action.
harikeer

Jan 4, 2017

fake Message

I have received message from HP-622129 as it contains " You are selected to Get 3.35 crore and a car from BMW motors UK .
Please send your details to bmwm01@hotmail.com. Please take a action on it. thank you
Nits12345

Jan 3, 2017

Bad words and volgure laguage

Bad words and harrsment
A person calling , he using very bad and volgure laguage. His mobile number is 8933002332 Please take action
RituTahkur

Jan 3, 2017

Using abusiveand lewd langauge from +919625207078

My name is Ritu Thakur from shimla. I am getting call from number 09625207078 continuously and using abusive and lewd language again and again also to my friends I told about this to my brothers my son but he using such type of language with them too. He speaks unwanted things to me and also to my family members. He told his name is Nishu Vill Lathi Teh Kumarsan Distt, Shimla but dont know fake or real. But got harassed and tired with So please take strict action against him.

sahoobapi

Jan 2, 2017

I'm getting frequent calls from this number in slag language. Please take immediate action
seetharama83

Dec 30, 2016

Need Action on this Number

My sister is getting call from this No.9600816513 daily in night hours and disturbing her , when he hears gents voice he is hanging up the call.

Please take action on that Number and put them in jail. He is speaking unwanted things to our girl.
Skyce

Dec 28, 2016

Strict action toward these numbers

Someone call from these two numbers 9084384238 and 7060909794 at night daily my sis cell.
He also send some messages using wrong words
Take some strict actions against him or them
Anubha

Dec 28, 2016

Continuous Calls from Random Numbers

Sir/Mam

Since november month, I am getting calls from random numbers(7208461691,9512803448) in a sequence that when I block one number the person uses another number to call, talks in lewd tone. Yesterday same thing happened (by the number 8898758794) so I asked my brother to cross-check the number. That person, on being told not to call again, abused my brother, said he'll be repeating these calls and called me again. After the call not answered and blocked by me, the person called my brother again and abused. Please Register this complaint. As I have already tried calling 1091, cyber cell number(told by person on 1091).