Country Vacations

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Country Vacations

keniyavipul

Mar 18, 2014

Overcharged amount as per vocuher

Unlike others even i recived call and got voucher and it is not allowing to book. Though the voucher mentioned 4000rs they are charging 6300. then what is the use of such voucher.

I dropped mail and followed up several times but even after 6 days not single reply.

Can this company be closed and make sure they never use such marketing and do not open new company and start fooling again.

Who is going to taken action on such company???
ajay007

Mar 8, 2014

Country Club Gift Voucher Miss-Selling Concept

Country Club Gift Voucher/ Membership offer purely miss-selling. They don't have proper management just make false committments, During booking only message shown - No result available or sold out. Purly business of make people fool.
dhruv kamal

Mar 7, 2014

not having available rooms

if you don't have vacant rooms why do you give gift vouchers
bindu kohli

Jan 2, 2014

poorest service and sheer harrasment

We are unable to log in and when we tried to contact customer care Os nobody answered.just becozbeing a member of country club this year we could not go on holiday.we regret throwing our precious money in country club. We thought we will have better holidays but to our dissapointment....NO HOLIDAY.
response team

Nov 22, 2013

Response Team CV

Hi there , We just viewed your posting here & we feel bad about it. However please be assured that this isn't a fraudulent business.This is a public ltd Company registered under the Companies Act of 1956, listed in various stock exchanges across the country & is renowned for providing World class facilities at modest price-ranges, with a vast array of owned and affiliate properties.It may be possible that the gift voucher you received may have expired. Please E-mail the complete grievance as well as vouvher details, along with he name, contact details & the branch visited, to response.team@countryvacationsmail.com. we shall strive to put a smile back on your face. Thanks
valluvar

Aug 12, 2013

valluvar

Received gift voucher but i do booking it shows date expiry so they are cheating us
devendra_1986

Jul 21, 2013

Country club recent fraud 2013

Hello All, Can one help me how to get amount back which I payed for country vacations.
My name is Jagan and having membership id :DT62BLR2ZING5L15 which I took registration in country club in Bangalore near by Forum mall 2yrs back.I have invested 70,000rps for more than 2yrs and unfortunately I didn't utilized vacations due to financial problems.

Can any one help me how to get back my money.

Please call me @7204323848
raj bhatia

May 31, 2013

fraud no i

i hve received a callfrom mr hemant and later from his senior mr prem from country vacations v3s mall laxmi nagar. tyey told me about that my mother has won a gift of a dinner set and a holiday voucher free of cost but they have to attend a one hour presentation from us..but when we went there and ateend the one and half hour presentation and refused to take the membership then they behave rudely with my parents gave them only a holiday voucher. after coming to home when we check the same voucher code in their site that showed a wrong code no....this is really a fraud company.....PLEASE BE CAREFULL fron them.
raghavananya

May 16, 2013

countryclubindia

Ms. Anjali called up me to join one hour training programme to use our voucher which will be given us by her after that training, at GRAND MALL 1ST FLOOR, OFF: 116, NEAR METRO STATION MG ROAD, GURGAON, CONTACT NO: OF MS. ANJALI IS 7838981087 on 14th May, 2013, I reached there and join that programme, Mr. AAMIR took me as a trainee, after one hr. he gave me a wrong voucher code no. which has been already used by some one. that OFFICE IN GRAND MALL AND THOSE PERSONS ARE TOTALLY FRAUD. I WILL SOON TAKE A LEGAL DICION AGAINST THOSE CHEATERS AND ALSO FOR THE COMPANY -" THE COUNTRY CLUB".
KUMARDEEP

Oct 23, 2012

starcj totaly FRAUD

starcj,fraud no 1, i rqst not to bye anything from starcj.they are fraud.i have a bad experience with them.starcj send me a defective cooler,even aft more then 1 year and hundard of my calls no body took care for product.starcj cheating peoples
KUMARDEEP
SANGRUR
somen

Sep 22, 2012

country club

i have been cheated in the same here in Dubai. They told me the same thing. But the site is not opening at all and no body is lifting the phone also.EVERYBODY BE CAREFUL.DON'T PAY A SINGLE RUPEE THEM.
Debashis Bose

Sep 21, 2012

Unauthorised use of my credit card

On the29th of June 2012 I attended a group discussion at V3S Mall Delhi. During the discussion I was promised a plot, 1 week complimentry stay in Thailand with return air tickets. But when it came to putting the deal on papers they backed out on certain items. In the mean time one Mr.Sayad Nawaz took my crdit card to take the initial payment of Rs. 50000. When I declined to sign the deal because of wrong comitment I asked him to return the amount. He promised to do so the next day as he was having problem with his machine. He also said the same would automatically be refunded as they would not claim the same within 15 days. However when I got my card statement in August I was surprised to see that the 50000 Rs had been converted into 12 EMIs. When I went back and cnfronted Mr.Nawaz he promised to look into the same and would revert back which he never did. I again went back to him and have given him a weeks time to revert the amount back to my credit card and also gave him a written complaint which he got received by his receptionest. If the same is not resolved within a week I will be forced to take leagle action against the company.
Debashis Bose
21/9/2012
dr.choubeybhu

continue cheating people

Same here guys, i received this code 27501057 from Goa, been called to their office stating that i have been selected in a lucky draw to get 7 days holiday gift voucher. i have been to there office and wasted 1 hour to listen to there membership plan when i refuse to take membership they became rude and gave me the code to avail the offer, when i tried this code it says incorrect details
just dnt trust on them.. and dnt waste ur time...
manishanivargi

CHEATING BY COUNTRY VACATIONS

I GOT A PHONE CALL ON MY MOBILE BY MR VIJAY JADHAV THAT I HAVE WON A GIFT AND I SHOULD COME TO AUNDH AND COLLECT IT.ITS A GIFT VOUCHER AND A DINNER SET,BUT THE PERSON AVOIDED TO TELL THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.WHEN WE WENT THERE,ME AND MY HUSBAND WERE TOLD THAT THERE IS A SLIDE SHOW AND WE WENT INSIDE,ACTUALLY IT WAS MARKETING FOR COUNTRY CLUB VACATIONS FOR ONE HOUR AND WE WERE TRAPPED.MR BANDAL,MR VASIM AND MR SAMUEL OFFERED US COUNTRY CLUB LIFE MEMBERSHIP AND TOLD US WITH VERY FEW CHARGES WE CAN STAY IN THE CLUB GUEST HOUSES.WE OFTEN VISIT MUMBAI,KOLHAPUR,SO WE THOUGHT,ITS A GOOD OFFER.BUT LATER WE CAME TO KNOW THAT CLUBS AT ANDHERI,MUMBAI AND AT KOLHAPUR ARE CLOSED.

THEY OFFERED US TWO VACATION GIFT VOUCHERS,GAVE ONLY ONE IN HAND TELLING THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING AND THEY PROMISED TO MAIL THE OTHER.AFTER COMING HOME WE READ THE PAPER THAT WE HAVE TO PAY RS 4000 AS ADMINISTRATION FEES,WHICH WAS NEVER TOLD TO US BEFORE.WE WAITED FOR ANOTHER VOUCHER BY E-MAIL,WE NEVER RECEIVED ANY.SO WE WENT TO COUNTRY CLUB CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE AND TALKED TO MR ASHISH.HE SIMPLY SHRUGGED OFF HIS RESPONSIBILITY AND TOLD HE CAN'T HELP. WE TOLD HIM TO CALL THE CONCERNED PERSON,HE JUST KEPT MUM.WE CAME TO KNOW THAT WE ARE FOOLED.THE GIFT VOUCHER IS A FAKE.I REGRET AND BLAME MYSELF HOW I WAS EASILY TRAPPED.NOW MY MONEY IS LOST,THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THE MAILS AND THE CONTRACT CANNOT BE BROKEN.WE HAVE BEEN CLEARLY CHEATED.THEY SHOWED US THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF COUNTRY CLUB PUNE,SO WE VISITED THERE AND CAME TO KNOW THAT NOBODY WILL LIKE TO VISIT THAT PLACE AGAIN.
WE ARE CHEATED BY COUNTRY CLUB AND WILLING TO GO TO THE COURT.

MANISHA NIVARGI,PUNE,MAHARASHTRA.
apusuman

Country club fraud

Same experience here! their "presentation" is a horrible experience of getting thugged.They donot respond to any mails/ calls. Has anybody retrieved the money they paid? I visited their "club" at Koregaon Park Pune- its even worse that your college canteen or a roadside "tapri". Does anyone know any other family actually been able to utilize their holiday/ membership with these cheaters??
jaintanmay

Aug 15, 2012

countryclubworld

My name is SHUBASH JAIN. I recieved a gift voucher from Country Vacations and they said that I just have to pay Rs 4000 as tax charges for few destinations. I have been tried call all the customer service numbers and nobody picks up the call. I got this voucher from GOA. I went there and again they gave a new voucher and took my old voucher back saying that I just have to login to this website "www.countryclubworld.com/voucher and enter my voucher number and my phone number and I will be able to see if any rooms are available, that is also not working. I mailed it to there customer care department and did not get any reply. I highly recommend that this company is FRAUD and have the most SICK and PATHETIC customer service department.
suprobhat.hazra

Jul 22, 2012

Fraud Gift voucher

My name is Suprobhat Hazra. I leaved in kolkata .We recieved a gift voucher from Country Vacations and they said that I just have to pay Rs 4000 as tax charges for few destinations.We(me & my wife) have been to there office and wasted 1 hour to listen to there membership plan.After they gave me the code to avail the offer, when I tried this code it says incorrect.I highly recommend that this company is FRAUD.I request u please don't get in there trap.
akash48

Jul 6, 2012

FRAUD GIFT VOUCHER

i recieved a gift vocher for 7 days holiday. when i tried to book the same it says it is alredy used BIG FRAUD
bsckota

Jun 18, 2012

COUNTRY CLUB HOLIDAY GIFT VOUCHER-A BIG FRAUD

BEWARE: COUNTRY CLUB IS TOTALLY FRAUD, VOUCHER NEVER ACCEPTED, SUPPORT NO ARE FAKE 91-11-30855444/45/46.
NEVER GO TO ATTEND PRESENTATION WITH YOUR FAMILY, FULLY WASTAGE OF TIME AND MONEY.
Sanjay_1977

Apr 22, 2012

Gift Voucher

I along with my friend, Mr. R C Sood after talking to Miss Tanu Singh, attended your session to day at DLF City Mall Opp. M.G.Road Metro Station, Gurgaon at 4.45PM. After long conversation, we were issued a voucher nos. 34656972 & 34657006 in our name valid for year for free one week holiday stay at any of your resorts in India or 3 Overseas destinations and was conveyed by your staff there that the voucher has been emailed to my email address at about 5.45 PM. After reaching my house, I opened my account and I was shocked to note that no voucher has been sent by email. During my whole conversation, I was sensing that your people were not interested in issuing a free holiday gift voucher but were interested in selling club membership. The person who opted for membership, got the holiday voucher and the other who were invited by sms were not given any holiday voucher and were simply made fool of people like us. This type of joke or mockery does not suit to your such an esteemed company. I shall request you to look into the matter personally and further suggest you not to make fool of the people in future. With kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Nathu Ram Goyal
Mob. No. 9810804581 (Delhi)
prem13

Apr 7, 2012

fraud gift voucher

I ALSO HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE THEY CALLED ME AND SAID THAT U SELECTED FRM LUCKY DRAW U GOT GIFT VOUCHER OF RS.25000/FOR THE PLACES TO CHHOSE FROM GOA,KERALA,THAILAND,INDONESIA,HYDERABAD,MANALI,SRI LANKA,WHEN I APPLIED FOR 6NIGHT/7DAYS PACKAGE FOR MANALI I WAS TOLD THAT MANALI HASBEEN EXCLUDED FRM THE LIST BY THEIR HEAD OFFICE.I HAVE PAID 3INSTALMENTS THRU CREDIT CARD INSTALMENTS,CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST HOW TO GET OUT OF THE DEAL
Dipen Bhadra

Apr 4, 2012

Fraud Gift voucher

Guys,

I went to city center II, Kolkata on 31stMarch, 2012 and I got a call from country vacations in the same way. They gift me a packet of 7 glass set and a gift voucher which is valid for 1 year. As you guys faced before. And they forced me to take the membership on EMI from HDFC bank. I called to HDFC customer card to more details about them. But HDFC did not have any details. I asked 1 day time to think about it, they said it is offer for the day. i refuse to take membership. After that I checked online that code and show it is really working. But as they said Manali is not showing in the city list and month is showing only Marsh to July. Next day they called me again for membership. I don’t understand what to do. What they are offering it is really good. Please suggest.

Dip
zoha

Mar 26, 2012

helpfull

hi we are planing to take membership and we paid some amount of 10000 did we do wrong there told us that we wll be geting sme proprety of 150sf........................plz tell me wht do i need to do
rupesh garg

Mar 21, 2012

ur voucher r already usead

its a big Fraud Gift voucher. i have just same on country club. same on u
nalti

Mar 19, 2012

membership country club goa

we had been to goa from 20 to 25 jan with family there country club goa people have hired some bikers to bring tourists wasted my two hours to be a member n asked to deposit some money so i deposited 5 thousand got signed some papers a copy of those papers were handed over to me still i have not deposited any money so that i can be a member those also insisted to be a member n handed over holiday gift voucher is it a fraud what should i do

Mobikwik - company is not ok
    Hi Movikwik.com is my acounte bailaince 300.00 dedected...
    194595 - wallat bailence not add
    Hi My bailence 300.00 not add my acaunte hs bin dedecte...
    care@irctc.co.in - forgot password
    Id is ABBAS WASI frgot password
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE LIYE KAM KAR REHA HA
    SIR, J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE NOKARI KAR REHA HA JO KAM...
    Airtel - Assignment of existing number to someoneelse
    Respected Sir, I Soumendra Roy, had acquired an Airtel...
    ING LIFE INSURANCE - No Holiday on Election Day
    Employees are forced to work on election day without...