Consumer complaints and reviews about Country Vacations

dddd dddd
Sep 16, 2015

Country Vacation is fraud company

I got a call from CV. They are fraud company.
response team
Sep 7, 2015

Response to the Complain-i got a call from Country Vacations

Dear Member, We just viewed your experience here & the inconvenience, in regards to your Membership Holidays is deeply regretted. If you still have any issues, Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. Kindly quote the reference number to track your complain which your will receive via e-mail on your registered e-mail id.
For Country Club Membership call us on: 040- 040 44331360
E-mail Us On : centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.com

For Country Vacations membership call us on: 040-44331330/67484444
E-mail Us On: centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com

Best Regards,
Response Team
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.
Jun 25, 2015

i got a call from Country Vacations

I got a call too..
i write this on 25/06/2015,
i got SMS from AZMIYA (NOT FAZMIYA as above) telling that i got 60000/= offer for 7 days(6 nights) .After that i got many calls for my personal phone number and my home contact number.She told me that if i am unable to come let my parents to be there for a 90 minutes presentation on 26/06/2015 .Fortunately i found this web forum before i go to that presentation.
i think they got my details from an exhibition which i have been on previous month.

Here we go Country Vacations...,i am gonna publish your cheating on all social medias i ever know and i have plan to inform some medias about your Fraud and they will take care of you from there.Specially HIRU NEWS which has an investigation program called CIA.

Jun 7, 2015

This is cheating company. They collect customer details from some major promotions by showing it as a raffle draw, and then calling us to come to collect the voucher.Then they ask us to come with spouse, and take photos ( wonder why), We have to listen to their fake presentations for about 90 min to get the voucher and the voucher code is valid but in the selected cities, if selected city to be select for 03 days, but the hotel and country club's said that SLOD OUT in every month....APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY....so why we go collect these vouchers....shame less peoples are there...FRAUD Company and collected the money by fraud for innocent peoples.....if any one not reply within 02 or 03 days...we are going to legal...complaint to Country Club World....

with regards
May 26, 2015

Fraud Company

My name is Brajesh. In the same manner I got call as I am the lucky winner of 7 days and called for presentation.
When I attended the presentation, the tried to wash my brain but as per so many negative reviews I did not take membership.
So, Finally (Shakham-name of representator) provided me the gift voucher............hahaha...the voucher code was wrong.
Thanks God..I am saved but given my 2 hours valuable time to these bastard.
Please you don't do what i did.

trust & care
May 13, 2015

Country vacations, Sri Lanka

Any Sri Lankan complaints should be send to Consumer Affairs Authority, C.W.E. Secretariat Building,
No: 27, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 02.

Web URL http://www.caa.gov.lk/web/index.php?option=com_contactmap&view=contactmap&id=1&Itemid=504&lang=en
May 9, 2015

Country Vacations Fraud

The way Country Vacations are selling the Membership is totally wrong and unethical. They ask you to come for a 1 hour presentation saying that you have won a gift and then they do brain washing by promising false things.

1) They promised that you can sell your vacation period and they have many agents to do that. I never got such facilities.

2) They promised that you can transfer your membership but when I asked them they say contact the place where you have taken it. To your surprise when I called the place where I have taken it they say we are marketing department ...blah blah blah
All rubbish and nonsense they will talk

2) They say that there are many hotels one can book but actually when you go for booking, you will hardly find vacant ones when you need.

The very next day , when I told them that I want to cancel my membership they denied doing it. How can such a wrong business run in India and no one is stopping these bloody cheaters. Please NEVER GO FOR COUNTRY VACATIONS MEMBERSHIP. TOTAL FRAUD AND WASTE OF MONEY.
Satendra Kumar Sarswat
May 7, 2015

Got refund from country vacation fraud

Hi , Me ( Satendra Kumar Sarswat) and my wife, We were invited for a presentation on dt. 01.09.2011 at 209-210, 2nd floor, Vipul Agoora mall Gurgaon haryana were given a glass set. We too paid an hefty amount of Rs.46,000/- by HDFC Bank Credit card. They promised to send us our cards and gift voucher with the market value of over Rs. 25,000/- but till dt we have not received any card or gift voucher. I have been repeatedly calling them and there seems to be no response form them. I got several calls from Country Vacation but I refused all their misguiding offers and didn't accept the membership card.
So i request to CV please refund the Amount.

Satendra Kumar Sarswat
Feb 19, 2015

Fraud of Country Vacation

My Mail for around 40 days.
Below is the response after 40 days.
Suggest next step.

Dear CV,

Dear Sirs, I am sorry to say that I have to escalate this issue to you as your staff is neither capable of answering my question nor capable of refunding the money. They don't even have courtesy to treat me as customer. It is worthless to speak with your staff. So, Please go through the below matter and help me in this.

I called CV on various no. on 18 Feb 2015. I spoke to Mr. Manoj and Mr. Vinod several times and they both ensured me I will be getting a response by end of day and till now I have not received any call or mail. As usual Mr. Imran or concern person for refund is never available.

I called CV on 08042077301 on 17 Feb 2015 and Mr. Manoj has picked the call and told me as usual Mr. Imran it not there and he will come in evening and he was not present yesterday. He ensured me that I will receive a call by 5 PM today.

I am trying to contact CV through mails and call and I have not received any response from their side till now. Whenever I call to your Koramangala Office, people pick the call and misguide me by saying the following reasons from last 1 month:

1) At the moment the concern person is not there when he comes they will call me. I have not received any call till date.

2) Refund is handled by Mr. Imran and he is not there. He is not in office from the day he returned from Hyderabad.

3) Please take the contact no. of Imran 9986371236. This no. is always switched off for me.

4) Most of the staff of Koramangala come after 2:30 and Mr. Imran after 4 this is the info I got from CV staff.

5) People like Ushma, Vinod and receptionist of telephone no. 08042077301 always misguide me saying above reason.

It is requested to Country Vacation seniors to audit the timings of Koramanagala Staff. After above all reasons, Is the absence of Mr. Imran and staff is the concern of customer or CV?

If you are not able to refund my money that you got by making fool of me than answer the below questions. You people are still repeating the same thing. Why you could not answer the simple questions by a customer? If my questions are not answered then also it is denial of services from vendor and I am again eligible to get my money back. Each time you delay the refund I have one more question to be answered by you.

After my mail of 27 Jan 2015, I received a call from Mr. Imran when he was in Hyderabad. He told me that he is having his return flight to Bangalore on Monday morning (2nd Feb 2015), so he will be working on refund on Monday. He requested me to not to send further mails because he will responding on Monday. Now the day has ended and I have not yet received any response from Mr. Imran. Please respond on the below matters.

I have been trying to contact CV through mails and calls. It is almost more than 40 days and there is no response. No one is picking up the calls and no one is replying the mails. What should I consider with this response of yours. I have not received any response on my past mails which need lot of explanation on various points.

This is one of the reason I was looking for AIRDA over CV. CV people presented a false image while sales and now look at your services you don't even have courtesy to respond to your customers.

I already know the details given by you. As you already know Mr. Imran I discussed the issue with you in your office like what was told to me is different than what is on agreement. The details given by you are the reason of refund because your executive told something different from what I written in the agreement. As a customer it is my right to ask below questions to my vendor and as a vendor answering the quires of a customer is also considered as a service and is your duty.

Please give your explanation CV/Mr. Imran on all the below quires else you are forcing to take a legal action for mental and financial harassment and against Mr. Kartik for misguiding me regarding AIRDA. I was avoiding this Police for FIR and Consumer Court for case because I don't want to get into the police and court related issue. But now you are compelling me to do so and very less time is left now. If I went to consumer forum I will claim for the money, mental harassment, financial harassment, fraud by you, all my time, each mail and each call.

Below are the list of points which need your explanation Mr. Imran. Please elaborate on following points, so that I can take my next action accordingly on this issue.

1) You started with fake statement that there are only 100 winners for this offers. I visited 2-3 days back at the same basement of country club and found that the same thing is still going. It felt like this is your regular business of saying people that you are the lucky winner. You people tell the same thing to every one.

2) I was told that this offer is only valid for today. I was even forced by one of your executive by saying that "If you leave this hall, this offer is not valid for you". When I visited the same place after 2-3 days back I found that the offer is still going and I was fooled again.

3) On 19th Jan 2015 I visited Central Mall, Bellandur. There also I fond a CV member in the parking lot while parking my bike. He was also explaining about the lucky draw process as I was explained in month of December in Total Mall on Sarjapur. If it is lucky draw then why this process keeps on going for the whole year.
I have been seeing this lucky draw process when I ever I visit Country Club or when ever I park my bike in a Mall.

4) CV executive told that you are member of AIRDA and this was the foremost reason to take interest in you because there was someone to whom I can go in case of any discrepancies. You can see there are lot of discrepancies and there is not any disciplined and reputed authority over you. How CV can use name of AIRDA for their marketing and sales.

5) As per your executive I would have received the welcome kit on Tuesday. I have not received it by today.

6) Your executive told me that I will be getting 13 Nights and 14 Days every year for holidays but now they are telling me that I am only eligible for 6 night and 7 days.

7) Your executive told me that I will be getting of accommodation of any type (not limited to studio) but now it turned to studio only.

8) You executive told me that I can go for holidays in any season but in when I tried to book it online and through their mobile app the holiday booking button is not working and I am suppose to contact again to the executive.

9) Your executive told me that 6 adults and 2 children can go for a vacation but in your agreement it is written that 2 adult and 2 children and an extra bed of Rs. 500 if applicable.

10) There is a clause accommodation depends on the availability of room even this was never mentioned by your executive. If you go through online blogs and site no one is getting rooms. You people keep on celebrating your anniversary whole year, that is why no is getting the availability.

11) I sent one of my Friend to Hyderabad office with refund request on below mentioned address. The person on the front desk did not even spoke properly, misbehaved with him. He did not even submitted the application. Any ways I have sent it trough a registered post. Instead of submitting the application he said I do not belong to this department and gave me a number 04061484444 of the concern department. This number is not a valid number. I don't even know how many departments do you have. Every time I call there is someone who says this is not my department and he gives me a new number.

12) Now you people are misguiding me by giving various email ids for refund. That is why I am sending mail to all email ids I came to know while my misguidance.

13) Tell me the timing and concern person to call or give me call regarding my concerns.

14) If you people are very fare with your processes then why did Mr. Imran asked that he will arrange free ticket and free stay at Dubai for 2 person.

15) Is the absence of Mr. Imran and Koramangla Staff from last 1 month is concern of customer or CV?

16) If you people are so face then why you could not answer the simple question of a customer?

These are the few examples which I found only after reading the agreement. The most important reason that I opted for CV was because of AIRDA. Now I came to know there is no AIRDA so I don't want to continue with this kind of company. So it is requested to refund the money earned with lot of efforts and time.

Anyhow it is again a requested to you to refund the money as soon as possible along with the compensation of call charges and time devoted to you. Please let me know about the progress of request and the time of refund.

Below is the response after 40 days,

Dear Mr.Abhishek Kumar Singh,

As per the terms of the agreement i would like to give few points as per agreement signed by you.

1) As per the clause no. 21 of membership agreement which signed by the you THE VACATION CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES and that THE VACATION FEE IS NOT A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.

2) As per the clause no. 37 of membership agreement which signed by you "Second Party understands that this agreement (in the printed form ONLY) SUPERSEDES any communication whether written or oral or any variation or hand written remarks rewriting the printed Agreement made by the agents and/or representatives of CCIL or second party to this agreement and /or any other written communication issued by CCIL representatives(Including on Company Letter Head or STAMP PAPER). Further second party understands that the benefits and terms of the vacations as set out in this agreement are final and binding on CCIL, and second party.

3) Apart from the agreement clause for your information The product which has been bought by the member is a non timeshare product and does not come under cooling off period.

4) We do not have any service default against this particular your membership and for your information we have released card to you within stipulated time. For your reference we are here by attaching the screen shot of the same. If you further requirement of documents we are ready to provide.

NOTE: As earlier i mentioned about complementary holiday which includes Flight tickets for Goa, Hyderabad or Kovalam to utilize the services from our Country vacations.
Jan 10, 2015

Jan 10, 2015

Phone Number = 0115992999

Country Vacations a big Fraud
Dec 8, 2014

Country Vacations scam calls

This is cheating company. They collect customer details from some major promotions by showing it as a raffle draw, and then calling us to come to collect the voucher.Then they ask us to come with spouse, and take photos ( wonder why), We have to listen to their fake presentations for about 90 min to get the voucher.

If its a gift voucher, why a presentation? Full of cheating... why no one is taking action against them? DONT TRUST and go there..
Nov 18, 2014

Holiday Gift Voucher

While in Goa on vacation, I was persuaded to see county club apartment where i was grilled to become a member for a fee. I refused and indicated I needed time to think. They gave me a Holiday gift voucher which i tried to exercise but seems seems like a fraud as I am unable to access the web site they provided to me to book the holiday. Suggest log the complaint with police or tourist authorities in respective location.

Hind sight - a gift voucher for 6 nights in Goa or worldwide, its too good to be true

As the saying goes no free lunch.
Col G S Reddy
Oct 24, 2014

Country Vacations a big Fraud

It is obvious from the various complaints posted in the above blog that the Country Vacations is a big Fraud and cheating many innocent people every day and making huge money. The Local police is also aware of it and found to be very complacent when approached them with complaint.No action is being taken against them by the local police. The cheating is going on for years together. Yet no action initiated by any authority.
Why can't police take appropriate action to stop this.
Humbly request the concern police officials to crack this Organization from the roots and save innocent public from getting cheated.

Col G S Reddy
Sep 22, 2014

Big fraud-- country club

I have attended the 2 hour session in Madina mall.As usual tried to trap into the membership.Luckily escaped.with lot of pain,gave a redeemable holidays gift voucher.Tried to book the hotel...

BIG FRAUD.......

Be careful
Sep 14, 2014

thank you all for informing those experiences.

Thank u all, today I received a phone call that I won a LKR.60,000/= and come to for the presentation, on next Tuesday.
I told that I’m unable to come on that day, then they asked me to send my family.
After I discussed with my family, I thought to search the about this and there I found all of your comments.
And those are really helped me.
thank you all for informing those experiences.
Jul 24, 2014

No news of Country club

Hi , Me and my husband to had a similar experience where we were invited for a presentation were given a glass set. On opening it at home we saw that it was chipped in many places We too paid an hefty amount of Rs1,40,000. They promised to send us our cards. I have been repeatedly calling them and there seems to be no response form them. They are just not bothered.
Jul 19, 2014

Got refund from country vacation fraud

I am also a victim of country vacation. I paid INR 30,000/- to CV through Axsis bank debit card.
I got refund as follows:
1. I dropped the membership cancellation mail to country vacation within 10 days.
2. I called Axsis bank customer care.
3. They mailed me a transaction dispute form.
4. I filled up that and mailed to debitcards@axisbank.com .
5. In this mail I mentioned about cooling off period of CV, void agreement etc .
6.Then after around 50 days I got the refund.
In between I got several calls from Country Vacation but I refused all their misguiding offers and didn't accept the membership card.
Manoj Tandon
Jun 27, 2014

Big Fraud Country Club world

I received voucher from Country Club world, and they tried hard for 1 hour and insisted me to go for membership, but i ignored
when i checked the voucher in their website.... came to know they are big Fraud company...
- They dont have their owned hotels and only have contracts with few Hotels in India
- And if you will plan to visit those few hotels, then you have to plan 2 months in advance
- And Once you call the hotel reception for booking rooms, they will double charge you and give nothing against your voucher/payments you made as member

Thank God, I was saved from these Bas.......d company
siba prasad behera
May 3, 2014

not availabal room

please arrange room at puri on june 2014. i was still searching for it...................................!

please arrange it for me and confomed me as soon as possible (2day & 3 night)

my mob no- 7381199184
Mar 18, 2014

Overcharged amount as per vocuher

Unlike others even i recived call and got voucher and it is not allowing to book. Though the voucher mentioned 4000rs they are charging 6300. then what is the use of such voucher.

I dropped mail and followed up several times but even after 6 days not single reply.

Can this company be closed and make sure they never use such marketing and do not open new company and start fooling again.

Who is going to taken action on such company???
Mar 8, 2014

Country Club Gift Voucher Miss-Selling Concept

Country Club Gift Voucher/ Membership offer purely miss-selling. They don't have proper management just make false committments, During booking only message shown - No result available or sold out. Purly business of make people fool.
dhruv kamal
Mar 7, 2014

not having available rooms

if you don't have vacant rooms why do you give gift vouchers
bindu kohli
Jan 2, 2014

poorest service and sheer harrasment

We are unable to log in and when we tried to contact customer care Os nobody answered.just becozbeing a member of country club this year we could not go on holiday.we regret throwing our precious money in country club. We thought we will have better holidays but to our dissapointment....NO HOLIDAY.
response team
Nov 22, 2013

Response Team CV

Hi there , We just viewed your posting here & we feel bad about it. However please be assured that this isn't a fraudulent business.This is a public ltd Company registered under the Companies Act of 1956, listed in various stock exchanges across the country & is renowned for providing World class facilities at modest price-ranges, with a vast array of owned and affiliate properties.It may be possible that the gift voucher you received may have expired. Please E-mail the complete grievance as well as vouvher details, along with he name, contact details & the branch visited, to response.team@countryvacationsmail.com. we shall strive to put a smile back on your face. Thanks

INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - Frequently failing transactions
    This is to inform you that none of my transactions were...
    TDS refund not received Complaints - Request for TDS refund. - Tds refund
    Hi sir madam my pan no is AHMPC1085A & mobile no...
    teen patti - O level o chips
    O chips o level Wy chet wit me Tumare maka sakinaka...
    I purchased a new INTEX AQUA 4G Plus phone from Poonamalle...
    IGNOU - not showing of assignment marks
    sir/madam, i am student of your university and...
    LG India - 42LE5500 not working
    My 42 Inch LED TV is now working from 17-Nov-2015 and on...
    Hyderabad metro water works - Charging extra huge amount for newly constructed building.
    plot no 163 Sri Venkata ramana colony, wanasthali puram...
    Aircel - Unauthorised Deduction of amount
    Unauthorised Deduction of amount PHONE NUMBER:...