CPPC SBI Panchkula

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPPC SBI Panchkula

Hemant Kumar Sachdeva

Aug 11, 2015

PAYMENT OF FAMILY PENSION/DEATH GTY

09416446389 1. Reference this office letter No No.P/375085/SD/23/EI (PENS) dated 18 Jun 15.

1. Original PPO No. C/ENG/10073//2015 dated 11 May 2015 issued by PCDA (Pension) Allahabad in respect of Sh Deepak S/O above named individual was forwarded to your office but the same have not yet been paid to the individual It is requested that the same may please be paid to the concerned individual through Paying Branch State Bank of India Babial Ambala Cantt in the saving Bank A/c No 33765207581

2. Sir the account No mentioned in the letter under reference may please be amended as 33765207581.

( N L Odyou)
Major
Encls : As above. GE (S) Ambala
Rohit makkar

Jul 31, 2015

Non recipt pension july 2015

Non receipt pension of July 2015 accouant no of 10311491402 sbi accouant name kashmiri Lal and the ppo no is 13223 dated 8.6.2005
shakuntladevi

Jul 30, 2015

Not Received LTC after retirement

Could you please give the tentative date of next process to be happen and when can I expect the amount to be credited into my account.

Shakuntla Devi

The Chief General Manager,
SBI, Administrative Office Building,
Centralised Pension Processing Centre,
2nd Floor , Plot No 1/2 , Sector -5
Panchkula (Haryana - 134109)

Subject: Not Received LTC after retirement

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Shakuntla Devi , PPO NO: 11112392423924 ,retired from CHC Mangali district Hisar (Haryana) Health Department, Nursing Sister on superannuation on 30-NOV-2011. I have already submitted LTC Form in VPO mangali (hisar) branch on April 2015 but yet now i have not received LTC Amount in my pension account.
Please organize LTC amount in my account in my SBI pension account number: 20025136401 Branch VPO Mangali Distt. Hisar.

Shakuntla Devi
Mo: 09466329686
Correspondence Address: G-56 First Floor, Old Double Story Lajpat Nagar-4 New Delhi -110024
Praveen Thaplyal

Jul 9, 2015

Non Receipt of PPO

I retired from Government Service in July 2013 from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. I have not received my Red colour PPO issued by CPAO Delhi to your branch vide their post No. 2559 dated 9.9,2013. I was informed by SBI Shimla that the PPO from SBI Panchkula has not been received. Kindly issue my original copy of PPO recieved from the CPAO at the earliest.
Praveen Thaplyal
Shivkripa, Sangam Vihar, Village Sankhroo
PO Kilkileshwar, Tehri Garhwal
jagjit77

Jun 11, 2015

Regarding payment of PPO No D/CORR/1373/2014 dated 23 Dec 2014 and D/CORR/0286/2015 dated 12 March 2015

I, Ex Rect Jagjit Singh No. 2479688 got the letter from Records the Punjab Regiment regarding my payment according to PPO No D/CORR/1373/2014 dated 23 Dec 2014 and D/CORR/0286/2015 dated 12 March 2015. The original PPO already mentioned has been sent to State Bank of India, Centralised Pension Processing Center, Sector-5, Panchukla by Records the Punjab Regiment through registered post RL No ACJ011295765IN dated 15 April 2015. But still the payment has not been credited to my account no. 10702804206. So i request you to either give me the reason of not crediting the amount or credit the amount in my account as soon as possible. I shall be very thankful to you.
yours sincerely

Jagjit Singh
ramesh1956

May 31, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION FROM DECEMBER 2010 TO MAY 2014

Non receipt of pension from from December 2010 to may 2014
I Jagan Nath 89 years old pensioners and drawing a pension from State Bank of India, Gorab Branch(Branch Code 8058) , Nagrota Bagwan, Distt.,Kangra, Himachal Pradesh(PPO No.8573) Saving Bank Account No.11329203746. In this connection it is stated that my pension was stopped by the Bank Authority from December 2010 onwards to May 2014 due to non availability of Life Certificate as I had submitted the life certificate every year in the month of November. Moreover I had submitted the life certificate personally alongwith my son to the Branch Manager, State Bank of India , Gorab Branch, Nagrota Bagwan, Distt. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh in the month May 2014. After Receiving the life certificate the Banking Authority has released the monthly pension from June 2014 onwards till date. But the monthly pension from December 2010 to May 2014 has not been released till today. It is therefore reguested to look into the matter and released the monthly pension for the above mentioned period urgently as I am unable to move frequently to the office of State Bank of India Branch where I drawn the pension as I am 89 years old pensioners.

JaganNath
Village & Post Office RAJHOON,
Teh. Palampur,
Distt. Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh-176065
ramesh.4058@yahoo.in
Sub Maj Harpal Singh

May 28, 2015

Wrong Tax Deduction on Pension and Wrong credit of pension for last two months.

Respected Sir/Madam

1. I, Ex-Sub Maj Harpal Singh maintaining pension Account No 20208562035 at SBI Moth Rangran,Hisar Haryana. My PO No is S/57139/2014(Army) and Pensioner ID No is 15420145713901K. I have been retired from Army on 31 Mar 2015 and due for pension wef 01 Apr 2015.

2. on 14 May 2015 CPPC Panchkula credited an amount of Rs.21189/- as pension for the month of Apr 2015. The pension has been calculated as Basic pension 12435/- + DA Rs. 14052/- = Rs. 26487/- and an amount of Rs. 5298/- has been deducted as Tax and total of Rs. 21189/- has been credited as pension after deducting tax of Rs. 5298/- @ @ 20% on Rs. 26487/-. Whereas my pension works out as 12435/-+ 14052/- (-) commutation of Rs. 6217 = Rs. 20269/- and Total pension for the year in 2015-16 works out to Rs. 243228/-. As per Income Tax slab there is no tax deducted upto RS. 2,50,000/-.

3.On 28 May 2015 an amount of Rs. 17980/- has been credited as pension for the month of May 2015 with details of pension as 12435/- + 14052 = 26487 (-) commutation Rs.4011/- (-) Rs. 4496/- as Tax @ 20% on Rs. 17980/-. Whereas my pension works out as 12435/-+ 14052/- (-) commutation of Rs. 6217 = Rs. 20269/-.

4. In view of the above it is requested to direct the Manager SBI CPPC Panchkula to do the needful immediately and credit my pension without deducting any income tax as my total pension for the year 2015-16 is Rs. 243228/- only i.e below Rs. 2,50,000/-

Thanking you sir,

(Sub Maj Harpal Singh)
Mohan Lal Sachdeva

Mar 31, 2015

NON INREASE OF FIXED MEDICAL ALLOWANCE

My SBI Pension A/c no 30930826843 ( Mohan Lal Sachdeva ) SBI,Dugri Road,Ludhiana and My P.P.O. no Postal/2014/PN/50396/GP-1 , Govt.of India increased F.M.A from Rs. 300/- to Rs500/- vide their Letter no 4/25/2008-P & PW(D) dt. 19/11/2014. You are requested to please increased my F.M.A From 19/11/2014 to till date.Thanking You.
Ramphal vashisth

Mar 19, 2015

SENDING OF CORRIGANDUM PPO ON WRONG ADDRESS

Dear Sir/Madam

1. I No 13973568X Havildar/Clerk Ramphal of Army Medical Corps is residing at Sonipat. My Corrigandum PPO bearing No S/CORR/62564/2013 dated 12 May 2014 has erroneously been sent to SBI - CPPC Plot No 1-2 Sector-5 panchkula, Haryana-134101 vide AMC Records letter No 13973568X/Pen/SP Rev dated 03 Feb 2015.

2. The above named PPO was required to be sent to SBI-CPPC , Chandni Chowk, Delhi as Sonipat falls under the circle of CPPC Chandni Chowk Delhi.

3. In view of the above you are requested to send the above PPO to Chandni Chowk Delhi at the earliest so than I can get the my entitlement at the earliest.
KRISHANGODARA

Mar 16, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF DCRG/COMMUTATION ARREARS

R/Sir/madam,
My SBI Pension ac no.is 10587045165 at Main Branch Sirsa. Corrigendum PPO 08/14/B/COR/27690/2014 dated 09 Oct 2014 not actioned correctly.DCRG and commutation arrears not paid and Commutation installment in being deducted erroneously as Rs.4712 instead of Rs.4662/
You are earnestly requested to do the needful please.//
singh kuldip

Jan 16, 2015

recover pension

Respected Sir

I am Kuldip Singh retired from navy on 31 jan 2012 as a Petty Officer Rank P.No 151389-T my first ppo no is 09/97/B/5/003470/2011 one more issue ppo CORR/09/97/B/5/14700/2013 dated is 12 Aug 2013 your cut from my pension gross DCRG Rs 28396/= and Capitaliesed Value Rs 29979/= Total Rs 58375 recovery from Nov 2013 to till date please explain me why your extra recovery from my pension account Please extra recover money from me please put in my account My account no is 20073476247 SBI Tarn Taran Amritsar Road
satish kr Sharma

Jan 13, 2015

Revison of Family Pension as per Cir 502 Army

Record Office ( Pension Section)
Rajputana Rifles Regimental Centre
Delhi Cantt 110010

Subject – Discrepancy in Family Pension JC 104748 N Hony /Capt Shiya Lal Sharma (PPO No S/24257/1994)

Dear Sir ,
This Refers to Army Pension of my Husband Late Sub Maj /Hony Capt SHIYALAL SHARMA Service No JC 104748 of 6 Raj Rif Sir currently the pension is credited in my name Mrs. Shanti Sharma W/o SHIYALAL SHARMA address R/o B-2/2B Vijay Enclave New Delhi 110045 .
This pension is credited to my State bank of India Branch of Kurukshetra University Branch , Kurukshetra Haryana . vide account no SBI Ac 30219355782
The pension I am getting in my account is way less to the actual entitlement since death of my husband , and is not as per PCDA Article Vide Circular no 502 (Attached) attached herewith .
Further we also approached our bank at kurukshetra with our quarry they asked us to approach concerned Record office at Delhi ( RRRC Delhi Cantt) for rectification of mistake .
Sir as per PDCA Circular no 502 Army Pension Table 2 ( Army) the pension needs revision as basic Rs 9687 DA 10365 which is total as 20053 pm and as stated above my pension is credited only Rs 15229 for Dec 2014 .
The copy of bank passbook is where my pension is credited is attached for your ready reference hence request you to kindly look into the matter for its early solution so that backdated amount /arrear can be credited to my account at its earliest
Thanking you and looking forward for an early action at your part .
Details of Pension Holder
Mrs .Shanti Sharma
w/o Sub /Major Shiya Lal Sharma Hony Capt) JC No 104748N
R/0 – B2/2B, Vijay Enclave New Delhi 110045 cont no 9811924601 Mail ID satish14us@yahoo.com
Bank Details - Ac 30219355782 SBI Kurukshetra Univ Branch Kurukshtera

Copy of PPO

CC to Pension Section SBI Kurukshetra University Branch Kurukshetra
tejkoul

Jan 5, 2015

Non payment of fixed medical allowance

revised ppo has been issued by cpao new delhi vide reg.no 2049 dt.05.11.14 against ppo no 074681200202 in the name of
tej kumar koul to sbi cpc panchkula.the arrears were credited into my account but the fixed medical allowance ( as per
cpao order ) has not been paid/ credited into my account.kindly intimate me the reasons for not paying the FMA.
my mail ID is tejkoul@gmail.com.
tejkoul
Ram Niwas Yadav

Nov 28, 2014

non receipt of revised pension

My father pension was revised by Haryana govt in April 14 with effect from 01 November 95.He is to receive arrears of pension about Rs 4 lakh for about 18 years. Revised PPO no 70764-S-HR was sent by treasury officer Jhajjar to SBI court road Rohtak by hand. On enquiry, I found that SBI Rohtak has also sent it to SBI Patauda in May 14. SBI Patauda denied that same is not received by them. I had again sent coloured copy of PPO received by my father to CPCC Chandigarh and SBI Patauda in Sept 14 by registered post. Same was not accepted by CPCC Panchkula and case was sent back to SBI Patauda telling that it should be verifed by treasury officer Jhajjar. Treasury officer Jhajjr on request wrote a letter on request of my father that as informed by my father SBI has lost revised pension order and same may be paid now if not paid earlier. Again this letter was sent by SBI patauda to CPCC panchkula. Now SBI cpcc panchkula has again returned it with some observation. Now it is not understood that why you want a certificate from treasury officer jhajjar when the ppo is lost by either SBI patauda or Rohtak. We have lost all limits of tolerance and patience. We had made numerous visits to SBI Patauda, treasury officer Jhajjar, SBI Rohtak, AG Office chandigarh ,CPCC Panchkula during last 6 months. It is not out of place to mention that my father is above 77 years of age. Your bank has not shown any concern,respect and compassion to an old man. This is a clear case of deficiency in service and your bank is responsible not only for interest on delay payment but should pay for compensation for harassment and mental agony.If any one in bank has any shame or feel moral responsibility towards an old age person, I request that his arrears may be paid within 10 days otherwise we will have no option to file a case in civil court as well as in consumer court. Strict action may be taken against defaulters so that such lapses are not repeated in future. My father is having a/c No 11614212486 in SBI Patauda distt Jhajjar Haryana. His telephone number is 09466807035. my e mail is ramniwas.y@rediffmail.com and mob is 09425106209, 07423-220155 office. With regards.

R N Yadav DIGP son of Sh Har Kishan Yadav
Tarlochan Singh

Sep 29, 2014

To stop deducting commuted pension

I am a retired Defence Officer ( Lt Commander Tarlochan SIngh ) 81991T drawing pension through SBI new grain market Jalandhar CDA Navy PPO No.09/97/A/S/000108799 dated 01 Jun 99. My date of retirement is 31 May 99.My A/C no is 10039839389.Kindly discontinue deducting commuted pension. Thanks
jogchand

Sep 22, 2014

Disability pension is not receiving

My ppo no is D/010687/2004 retired medical ground. That time my pension was mentioned service pension Rs 1275/pm and Disability pension Rs 775/ pm both pension for life. Now when I check my pension slip then I found only service pension is giving me. My retirement that is 1/2/2004. Now my request to you please grant me my Disability entitlement from effect date to till date.
My a/c no 10792251367
Sbi KULLU(H.P)
Ifsc sbin0000672
Mob no 09418979056
Email jogivazira@gmail.com
bharatsingh09031960@yahoo.in

Aug 23, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF RETIRING PENSION

The Chief Manager,CPPC,SBI,plot No.1-2,Sector-5,Panchkula.
1. I, Lt Col Bharat Singh,PPO No.M/03116/2014, retired from Indian Army on superannuation on 31/03/14.Despite numerous visits to Sbi Kaluchak where I am having my salary/pension Account (A/C No 20041343101),I have not so far received the retirement gratuity ,Commuted value of pension,Disability pension (40% disability) and even my has not started yet .
2. M
ay i request for an early action please.
vijayhari

Jul 11, 2014

Release of family pension

ppo status
My husband, Garib Dass a retired pensioner from BSF A/c No. 10036164226died and thereafter, My pension documents ppo no 240559413447 have been sent to sbi cppc panchkula on 03 May 2014 vide No.BM/PEN/2014-15/NRR11 by Manager SBI, New Rly Road, Jalandhar for further action for commencement of monthly pension and crediting of commutation amount. I do not have any source of income and facing financial hardship.Request do needful at earliest.

Thanks and regards. Smt. Satya Devi Wd/of Late Garib Dass,

The Asstt. General Manager,
SBI, Centralized Pension Processing center
Administrative Office, Building, Sec-5,
Panchkula.
Sub: Application UNDER RTI / ACT.
Reference your letter No CPPC/MKS/723/dated:- 12-07-2013 (copy enclosed)
It is to inform you that my wrong recovery amount was found by you amounting to Rs 204782/- due to excess payment. I had heard that this amount was recoverable due to your fault and not by the Department resulting I am suffering a financial hardship. Please intimate me who is actually responsible for this lapse and what action you have taken against defaulters resultantly a low paid widow is suffering.
Please intimate me how much amount is still to be recovered and how much has been recovered for my pension.
Would you reduce the amount of recovering as present amount after recovery is not sufficient for me being a patient widow as near about give thousand costs my medicine and other daily useable items.
Sir humbly prayed either reduce the amount of recovery otherwise I will have no other option to knock the door of Law for Justice whereas Department has assured in writing No Overpayment has been made, which is contradictory.
This application is without any prejudice.
Jasmeet Kour
122/C, Sainik Colony Jammu
mobile no-9419217448, 9419274171

CC: Branch Manager SBI, Railway Station Jammu (J&K)
randhir Sasan

Jul 2, 2014

Pension Recovery

The Asstt. General Manager,
SBI, Centralized Pension Processing center
Administrative Office, Building, Sec-5,
Panchkula.
Sub: Application UNDER RTI / ACT.
Reference your letter No CPPC/MKS/723/dated:- 12-07-2013 (copy enclosed)
This application is without any prejudice.
Jasmeet Kour
122/C, Sainik Colony Jammu

CC: Branch Manager SBI, Railway Station Jammu (J&K)
sharmapc

Jun 20, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF DA ON DISABILITY PENSION

I, Col Pritam Chand retired from the Indian Army on 31 Jul 2011 with 30% disability. I have been sanctioned disability pension @ Rs 6000/- per month. It is very surprising that I have not been paid any DA on my disability component of pension. May I have the honour to request you to look in to the matter and remit DA on disability pension alongwith arrears in my account.Details are as under:-

(a) I have account in SBI Sainik Colony Jammu- 180011. Bank Code 0004339.My A/C No is 20046692454.

(b) My PPO No is M/003331/2011.

An early action is solicited please.
Col Pritam Chand, E-mail colpritamchand@gmail.com
File No 42570/Pen/PC 20 Jun 2014 Mob No- 09419148768
Harjinder Singh Chahal

May 6, 2014

wrong despatch of PPO

My PPO No.C/GREF/16015/2014 dated 03 Feb 2014 wrongly despatched by SBI CPPC Panchkula vide Regd letter No CH 901063240IN to SBI Attari instead of SBI Landran (Mohali) resulting in to non payment of Pension, Gratuity, and Commutation. Responsibility be fixed fro wrong despatch of PPO and PPO may be traced on priority

HARJINDER SINGH,
MOBILE 8727082388
jaisinghbihal

May 3, 2014

REGARDING INCOME TAX DEDUCTION

Reference to letter No. 810614X/pers/Accts/08 dated 04.04.2014 regarding deduction of income tax in respect JC-810614X Sub & Hony Capt Jai Singh, (PPO No. S/CORR/244825/2013 (ARMY).
Kindly intimate the action to e mail Id jaisinghbihal9@gmail.com and contact No. 9582504316.
anilkumarkhurda@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2014

clearence of cheque

i have an account with your bank in sector 41 branch Chandigarh. Today when I went to your sector 10 panchkula branch to clear a cheque to transfer the funds of Rs. 60000/- from my account to another account which was also of sbi Sector 41 chnadigarh branch. But your employee refused to clear the cheque and given the excuse that in both account one account must be of our branch and when i asked them to give me it in written they says we can,t do that. and since 11.30 i tried to contact reginal manager there is no response and they don,t pick the land Phone No. as given 0172-4569101 01724569111 i need reply as early as possible otherwise i am going to write mail to your nodal offier.

Anil Sharma
M. 9988187776

Mecci Engineers Pvt. Ltd - please suggest about Mecci
    Hello Friends, I was searching for a best institute for...
    Asha jeevan finance pvt ltd com. - fraud of loan
    I have take a loan from Asha Jeevan Finance Pvt Ltd he...
    paytm - non receipt of Rs-706/-
    meine paytm ke apne wallet a/c se dated -11/08/2015 ko...
    SSC CR - CPO SI MAINS PAPER
    CPO SI MAINS PAPER HELD ON 30. 08. 2015 ALLAHABAD TEST...
    Aircel - REFUNDED MONEY
    Hello , My prepaid aircel number is 8796144897.this month...
    Delhi Jal Board - water supply problem
    Dear Sir/ Madam With due respect I would like to inform...
    RCP group - Subhranil banerjee will go to jail
    Subhranil banerjjee who hd given reference as director...
    silver utensils - lost of silver utensils
    Sir,Iam from Mulanur and we had lost the silver utensils...
    shoe - Not delivering at date
    MY NAME IS AKHIL UMMAN and I ordered a shoe from yepme.com...
    tata - Fake appointment letter
    APPOINTMENTS Dear Candidate, Ref: Company offer you for...