CPPC SBI Panchkula

Himachal Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPPC SBI Panchkula

Ram Niwas Yadav

Nov 28, 2014

non receipt of revised pension

My father pension was revised by Haryana govt in April 14 with effect from 01 November 95.He is to receive arrears of pension about Rs 4 lakh for about 18 years. Revised PPO no 70764-S-HR was sent by treasury officer Jhajjar to SBI court road Rohtak by hand. On enquiry, I found that SBI Rohtak has also sent it to SBI Patauda in May 14. SBI Patauda denied that same is not received by them. I had again sent coloured copy of PPO received by my father to CPCC Chandigarh and SBI Patauda in Sept 14 by registered post. Same was not accepted by CPCC Panchkula and case was sent back to SBI Patauda telling that it should be verifed by treasury officer Jhajjar. Treasury officer Jhajjr on request wrote a letter on request of my father that as informed by my father SBI has lost revised pension order and same may be paid now if not paid earlier. Again this letter was sent by SBI patauda to CPCC panchkula. Now SBI cpcc panchkula has again returned it with some observation. Now it is not understood that why you want a certificate from treasury officer jhajjar when the ppo is lost by either SBI patauda or Rohtak. We have lost all limits of tolerance and patience. We had made numerous visits to SBI Patauda, treasury officer Jhajjar, SBI Rohtak, AG Office chandigarh ,CPCC Panchkula during last 6 months. It is not out of place to mention that my father is above 77 years of age. Your bank has not shown any concern,respect and compassion to an old man. This is a clear case of deficiency in service and your bank is responsible not only for interest on delay payment but should pay for compensation for harassment and mental agony.If any one in bank has any shame or feel moral responsibility towards an old age person, I request that his arrears may be paid within 10 days otherwise we will have no option to file a case in civil court as well as in consumer court. Strict action may be taken against defaulters so that such lapses are not repeated in future. My father is having a/c No 11614212486 in SBI Patauda distt Jhajjar Haryana. His telephone number is 09466807035. my e mail is ramniwas.y@rediffmail.com and mob is 09425106209, 07423-220155 office. With regards.

R N Yadav DIGP son of Sh Har Kishan Yadav
Tarlochan Singh

Sep 29, 2014

To stop deducting commuted pension

I am a retired Defence Officer ( Lt Commander Tarlochan SIngh ) 81991T drawing pension through SBI new grain market Jalandhar CDA Navy PPO No.09/97/A/S/000108799 dated 01 Jun 99. My date of retirement is 31 May 99.My A/C no is 10039839389.Kindly discontinue deducting commuted pension. Thanks
jogchand

Sep 22, 2014

Disability pension is not receiving

My ppo no is D/010687/2004 retired medical ground. That time my pension was mentioned service pension Rs 1275/pm and Disability pension Rs 775/ pm both pension for life. Now when I check my pension slip then I found only service pension is giving me. My retirement that is 1/2/2004. Now my request to you please grant me my Disability entitlement from effect date to till date.
My a/c no 10792251367
Sbi KULLU(H.P)
Ifsc sbin0000672
Mob no 09418979056
Email jogivazira@gmail.com
bharatsingh09031960@yahoo.in

Aug 23, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF RETIRING PENSION

The Chief Manager,CPPC,SBI,plot No.1-2,Sector-5,Panchkula.
1. I, Lt Col Bharat Singh,PPO No.M/03116/2014, retired from Indian Army on superannuation on 31/03/14.Despite numerous visits to Sbi Kaluchak where I am having my salary/pension Account (A/C No 20041343101),I have not so far received the retirement gratuity ,Commuted value of pension,Disability pension (40% disability) and even my has not started yet .
2. M
ay i request for an early action please.
vijayhari

Jul 11, 2014

Release of family pension

ppo status
My husband, Garib Dass a retired pensioner from BSF A/c No. 10036164226died and thereafter, My pension documents ppo no 240559413447 have been sent to sbi cppc panchkula on 03 May 2014 vide No.BM/PEN/2014-15/NRR11 by Manager SBI, New Rly Road, Jalandhar for further action for commencement of monthly pension and crediting of commutation amount. I do not have any source of income and facing financial hardship.Request do needful at earliest.

Thanks and regards. Smt. Satya Devi Wd/of Late Garib Dass,

The Asstt. General Manager,
SBI, Centralized Pension Processing center
Administrative Office, Building, Sec-5,
Panchkula.
Sub: Application UNDER RTI / ACT.
Reference your letter No CPPC/MKS/723/dated:- 12-07-2013 (copy enclosed)
It is to inform you that my wrong recovery amount was found by you amounting to Rs 204782/- due to excess payment. I had heard that this amount was recoverable due to your fault and not by the Department resulting I am suffering a financial hardship. Please intimate me who is actually responsible for this lapse and what action you have taken against defaulters resultantly a low paid widow is suffering.
Please intimate me how much amount is still to be recovered and how much has been recovered for my pension.
Would you reduce the amount of recovering as present amount after recovery is not sufficient for me being a patient widow as near about give thousand costs my medicine and other daily useable items.
Sir humbly prayed either reduce the amount of recovery otherwise I will have no other option to knock the door of Law for Justice whereas Department has assured in writing No Overpayment has been made, which is contradictory.
This application is without any prejudice.
Your early action will be highly appreciated.
You’re Sincerely,
Jasmeet Kour
122/C, Sainik Colony Jammu
mobile no-9419217448, 9419274171

CC: Branch Manager SBI, Railway Station Jammu (J&K)
randhir Sasan

Jul 2, 2014

Pension Recovery

The Asstt. General Manager,
SBI, Centralized Pension Processing center
Administrative Office, Building, Sec-5,
Panchkula.
Sub: Application UNDER RTI / ACT.
Reference your letter No CPPC/MKS/723/dated:- 12-07-2013 (copy enclosed)
This application is without any prejudice.
Your early action will be highly appreciated.
You’re Sincerely,
Jasmeet Kour
122/C, Sainik Colony Jammu

CC: Branch Manager SBI, Railway Station Jammu (J&K)
sharmapc

Jun 20, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF DA ON DISABILITY PENSION

I, Col Pritam Chand retired from the Indian Army on 31 Jul 2011 with 30% disability. I have been sanctioned disability pension @ Rs 6000/- per month. It is very surprising that I have not been paid any DA on my disability component of pension. May I have the honour to request you to look in to the matter and remit DA on disability pension alongwith arrears in my account.Details are as under:-

(a) I have account in SBI Sainik Colony Jammu- 180011. Bank Code 0004339.My A/C No is 20046692454.

(b) My PPO No is M/003331/2011.

An early action is solicited please.
Col Pritam Chand, E-mail colpritamchand@gmail.com
File No 42570/Pen/PC 20 Jun 2014 Mob No- 09419148768
Harjinder Singh Chahal

May 6, 2014

wrong despatch of PPO

My PPO No.C/GREF/16015/2014 dated 03 Feb 2014 wrongly despatched by SBI CPPC Panchkula vide Regd letter No CH 901063240IN to SBI Attari instead of SBI Landran (Mohali) resulting in to non payment of Pension, Gratuity, and Commutation. Responsibility be fixed fro wrong despatch of PPO and PPO may be traced on priority

HARJINDER SINGH,
MOBILE 8727082388
jaisinghbihal

May 3, 2014

REGARDING INCOME TAX DEDUCTION

Reference to letter No. 810614X/pers/Accts/08 dated 04.04.2014 regarding deduction of income tax in respect JC-810614X Sub & Hony Capt Jai Singh, (PPO No. S/CORR/244825/2013 (ARMY).
Kindly intimate the action to e mail Id jaisinghbihal9@gmail.com and contact No. 9582504316.
anilkumarkhurda@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2014

clearence of cheque

i have an account with your bank in sector 41 branch Chandigarh. Today when I went to your sector 10 panchkula branch to clear a cheque to transfer the funds of Rs. 60000/- from my account to another account which was also of sbi Sector 41 chnadigarh branch. But your employee refused to clear the cheque and given the excuse that in both account one account must be of our branch and when i asked them to give me it in written they says we can,t do that. and since 11.30 i tried to contact reginal manager there is no response and they don,t pick the land Phone No. as given 0172-4569101 01724569111 i need reply as early as possible otherwise i am going to write mail to your nodal offier.

Anil Sharma
M. 9988187776
Ashok kumar dhar

Apr 25, 2014

ppo status

I have retired from BSF on 28 feb 2014. My pension documents ppo no 021861403009 have been sent to sbi cppc panchkula on19 mar 2014 by cpao Delhi for further action these pension documents are to be further sent to sbi rehari colony jammu for commencement of monthly pension and crediting of commutation amount. I do not have any source of income and facing financial hardship.Request do needfull at earliest.

Thanks and regards. Ashok kumar dhar

Email ashokkumardhar@ymail.com
Contact 9560841666
Nakshatra

Apr 23, 2014

non revision of pension

My PPO no.is HPT/DOT/1-796/2012/PC-618/PPO-618. My pension .was revised on 1.6.2012 and the orders were issued on 30.07.2013 vide DOT letter no. HPT/DOT/1-796/pen/2012/PC-618//PPO-618/12 dated.30.07.2013
I am sorry to say that after so many written requests to the bank officials at main branch Shimla nothing has been done at your end. Again the orders were re- issued by the DOT Shimla with the Arrears calculated.which was given in the branch but I am sorry to say that no action has been taken at your end.For how long I shall have to wait for the same.Now last thing is to goto the Court of law and make held responsible to pension branch.Being a sr.citizen and a lady kindly help me
thanks
Mrs.Krishna Singh Kirtan Puri Lower Kaithu Shimla 171003
rajnijaryal

Apr 21, 2014

Deduction of pension amount

Respected sir

I and my wife are drawing pension from SBI Jharoli dist. Gurdaspur in Punjab PPO no.as below:-
Suraj Singh PPO No 85170/pb
Pushpa Rajput PPO No 104354/pb .
Bank has reduced my pension from 17719/- to 14144/- pm and my wife's pension
Rs 11339/- to Rs 9772/- pm.The branch has not a satisfactory answer for it now
i want information why this huge amount is deducting from our pension.
Please look into the matter and do the needful and oblige.

Suraj Singh Salaria
vpo Chounta
distt Gurdaspur
Pin 143533
Punjab
My email adress;- rajnijaryal@gmail.com
Amrik Singh Puar

Apr 18, 2014

ILLEGAL STOPPAGE OF FAMILY PENSION AGAINST PPO NO. C/GREF/17399/1999 : GURMIT KAUR WIFE LATE PRATAP SINGH

1. I, Gurmit Kaur wife of Late Pratap Singh was drawing my family pension from SBI Khurdpur vide A/C No. 30264161157 against PPO No. C/GREF/17399/1999.

2. Now my pension has since been illegally stopped by your office with effect from Nov 2013 onwards without assigning any reason inspite of my submission of life certificate in time to your office through SBI Khurdpur (Jalandhar).

3. Due to non receipt of pension, I am facing acute financial hardship and you may imagine as to how one widow who has no other source of income except her family pension would spend her life though prices of all things are touching the sky.

4. Regarding illegal stoppage of my family pension, I have time and again submitted my several complaints to your office through my pension paying bank branch i.e. SBI Khurdpur and last month through on line but it is regret to mention that no heed has so far been taken by your esteemed office to restore my illegal stopped family pension.

5. At the last, I humbly request your honour to kindly restore my family pension through this month i.e. APR 2014 onwards and arrears so worked out towards the illegal stoppage of family pension with effect from Nov 2013 to Mar 2014 be also credited into my account accordingly otherwise I will be constrained to knock the door of COURT OF LAW at your risk and cost to seek the justification.

6. An immediate action is solicited, please,

Yours Sincerely,
Gurmit Kaur Wife of
Late Pratap Singh
vijindersaini

Apr 17, 2014

Non receipt of pension for the month Jan, Feb and march 2014.

1. My pension was charged erroneously on Aug.2013.I apprised Manager SBI Madhopur (Pb).
2The Bank continued to charge and pay me excess pension till Dec 2013 ,inspite of reminding them each time.
3. On jan 2014 the bank recovered the excess amount as Rs.35952/-
4. Even after deducting the excess amount, though it was banks fault and my reminding them every time, the payment of pension for the month Jan ,Feb, and March 2014 has not been paid to me so far. I have reminded Bank manager several times and his talking to CPPC authorities in my presence on phone has not born result.
5. kindly arrange payment at once as I am a poor pensioner and have no other source of income.
yours sincerely,
AMAR NATH, PPO No. 0106050563.
A/C No.11434020863.
SBI. Madhopur (Pb).
mob.9478361650
balwinder kaur

Mar 24, 2014

PAYMENT OF REVISED PENSIONARY AWARD

PPO NO. AOC/FP/30124/2013 - REVISION OF PENSION
My pension has been revised vide PPO No. AOC/FP/30124/2013. As per PCDA (P) Allahabad the said PPO has been sent to your office throuh sbi ferozepur cantt. despach no. 0801/2014 cppc dated 8 January 2014 for processing the revised pension and arrears. May I request to kindly do the needful at an early date as I am in need of money for my medicine

balwinder kaur
singh03

Mar 18, 2014

unauthorised deduction of amount from family pension

Sir, i rajni devi ppo no 239030411384 drawing family pension from sbi supwal samba jammu. Sir, for the last one year i.e from jan 2013 to nov 2013 large amount of money has been deducted from my family pension i.e from jan 2013 to nov 2013 approx rs 17990/- .Meanwhile i approach many times to my sbi concerned branch but they gives no response to me. they only tell me that this is the recovery amount. sir, i want to know that this recovery amount for which period which month and which year has been recovered. pse give me the full justification and recovery order no. or letter no.to my email as early as possible or refund me recovered amount.
SS YADAV

Mar 11, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION, GRATUITY AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

PPO NO S/59089/2013(Army) Issued against 13975645A Hav surrender singh yadav On 24th nov 2013 and same was dispatched to your office on 09 Jan 2014 .But the same has not been credited in my account. So you are requested to intimate me the present position of above stated PPO weather received by your branch or not, If received intimate the action to email id yadavss5645@gmail.com and contact no -8295646147 and 9636401956.

Mar 6, 2014

JAGDISH RAI HIRA,MOGA.ZAO/JULL/60/CBDT

IN CONTINUATION OF REF.DATED 10/02/2014 AND 17/02/2014 FURTHER SUBMITTED THAT THAT MY PENSION WAS REVISED w.e.f 01.01.1996 vide No. ZAO/JULL/60/259710/A1 Dated 02/11/1999 copy of the same has been sent by SBI,Moga Branch on 06/03/2014. Please consider for recalculation of reduction in my pension as stated in my above mentioned references dated 10/02/2014 and 17/02/2014 at the earliest possible. SBI S/A No.10553295932 MOGA BRANCH.
JAGDISH RAI HIRA, BASTI GOBINDGARH, MOGA-142001. Contact No.9814223385.e-mail ID jrhira.938@gmail.com
rpsharma

Mar 5, 2014

PPO NO. M /SCJ/ 30021/2013 - REVISION OF PENSION

My pension has been revised vide PPO No. M / SCJ / 30021 /2013. As per PCDA (P) Allahabad the said PPO has been sent to your office in January 2013 for processing the revised pension and arrears. May I request to kindly do the needful at an early date as I am in need of money for marriage of my daughter.
Col Ravi Sharma (retd)

Feb 17, 2014

REDUCTION IN PENSION Ref.10/02/14

JAGDISH RAI HIRA

My SBI MOGA S/A No. is 10553295932 & I had filed a grievance on Feb 10, 2014 as under but no responce has been received. Pl.expedite.
"REDUCTION INPENSION THAN PAID TILL OCT.2013I HAD BEEN RECEIVING PENSION AT RS. 7122/- FROM CENTRAL GOVT. AND RS. 6300/- FROM STATE GOVT. AGAINST SINGLE PPO UNDER THE CENTRAL GOVT. POLICY, AS I WAS APPOINTED IN THE INCOME TAX DEPTT. FROM STATE GOVT. AND STATE GOVT. SERVICE WAS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PENSION PURPOSES. I GOT VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT ON 24.10.1984 AS PER OLD PPO NO. ZAO/Jull/Expr/J-5/P.P.O No. 60/85-86/1557-59 Dated: 19/9/1985
w.e.f Nov. 2013 my pension was reduced to Rs. 4852/- and 3262/- as against mentioned above. Since 07.12.2013 upto now I have submitted requested letters through SBI, MOGA BRANCH but neither any reply/reason for reduction has been received nor my pension has been restored to the extent of earlier payments being paid inspite of several visits to Moga SBI Branch.I am 75 years old SENIOR CITIZEN and feeling much disturbed in old age. My case may please be looked into on periority basis and the same may be solved."
Jagdish Rai Hira,

Gali Tangewali, Basti Gobindgarh, MOGA-142001
83ramu

Feb 6, 2014

NON CREDIT DIFFERENCE ON DA IN DGRA/COMMUTATION

Sir I am JC-372465P EX Sub (Hony Sub Maj) Ram Singh retired from Crops of Signals wef 01 June 2013 and I received a letter from Signals Records Letter No-jc372465p SP/NER-T-10/Sangam dated 20 Nov 2013 PAYMENT F REVISED SERVICE PENSION WEF 01 JAN 2006 TO01 JULY 2009 DIFFERENCE ON DA IN DGRA/COMMUTATION as per PCDA(P)Allahabad (UP) corrigendum PPO N-282144/2013 dt 23 Aug 2013.my amount Rs-33693/-. I am contact at your branch about this amount but till date I am not any amount received in my account Number-20040113756, SBI Ner Chowk, Distt Mandi (HP) Tele No-08988263100. Kindly credit said amount n my account at the earliest
sumir77@yahoo.com

Jan 29, 2014

withdrawal of payment

Dear today i am visited sector 8 sbi branch Panchkula for withdrawal of payment Rs 33000/- Self cheque no 948771 dated 29-1-2014 for my current account . But they are denied to payment because not your company seal on back side cheque .Also discussed with bank manager ,but no result .Last movement bank manager says your KYC details not updated .

Thanks Sumir

Passport Seva Kendra Bhopal - regarding attending interview at GWALIOR camp
    I have sent ONLINE application for Re-Issue of passports...
    Delhi Jal Board - Correction in the Bill, (amount 7981), of DDA LIG flat...
    Subject: Correction in the Bill, (amount 7981), of DDA...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal a total fraud
    Hi, Please do not make sure you DO NOT order from...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Worst service and delay in vehicle delivery
    On Dec 16th/2014 i handed over my i20(2013 model) to...
    indane gas service - Inordinate delay oi Indane Gas supply from Baruipur Gas...
    Consumer No. 00217 (7500000064706052 Booking Date : 18th...
    bharath gas kurnool - Gas transfer and receive
    Sir , I am service in nasik. I transferred to gas in nasik...
    LENOVO Z510 LAPTOP -59400189 - LAPTOP
    I BOUGHT THE ABOVE THE LAPTOP ON 04/22/2014 . ALREADY IT...
    MCD COMPLAINTS- STRAY DOGS MENACE - stray dogs
    Dear sir I am resident of 1-127 Sahebnager...
    paytm - recharge failed
    sir my order no. #700205556 and my mobile no. 8559069805...
    bput - answer sheet is not checking properly in M. Tech
    Respected sir/madam I am in M.TECH 2nd Semester Student...