CPPC SBI Panchkula

Dec 6, 2016

defence pension

sir
my saving bank account no 10347310072 state bank of india BB Cantt Srinagar j&k
sir the same PDA are not credit me Arrears of my pension under cerculer no 568 Delinking 33years and 570 7th CPC
Please look in the matter and credit me the arrears and revise my pension as 7th CPC

Oct 21, 2016

Not crediting the arrear of OROP and revise the pension

(For personnel attention of Chief Manager of SBI, CPPC Chandigarh)
The SBI CPPC, Chief Manager, Chandigarh

My pension account No 11087112758. My service pension was fixed Rs 11970/-pm after completion of 28 years of service vide corrigendum PPO No S/Corr/10481/2015(which have already forwarded to your office duly signed by the Branch Manager. My Basic service pension wef 01 Jul 2014 as per OROP Table No 7 is @Rs 12268/-pm in place of Rs 11970/pm. But your good office has not revised my basic service pension i.e Rs 12268/-pm after repeated my reminders through E Mail, online complaints and letters till date.

Hence, SBI, CPPC, Chief Manager, Chandigarh is kindly requested to look into the matter personally and revise my service basic pension in accordance with OROP Table No 7 after completion 28 years of service as well as my disability pension @Rs 2742/ in place of Rs 2676/- as per OROP Table No 76 on completion of 26 years of service as corrigendum PPO of disability pension as per 28 years service has not been received as yet. Please, deposit the arrears of my pension and remit the 1st & 2nd instalment of arrears of service basic pension and disability pension with DA as applicable to my bankers with interest in the pension of Oct 2016 .I am going in financial loss due to not crediting the pension as per OROP Tables. For years of qualify service please refer to my corrigendum PPO as mentioned above. My Mob No 09882023758.

Oct 21, 2016

Not Revise the service basic pension and crediting the arrear of 1st & 2nd Instalments

Not revised my service basic pension and not crediting the 1st & 2nd Instalments
The SBI CPPC, Manager, Chandigarh

I am Ex Subedar Naresh Chand. My pension account No 11087112758. My service pension was fixed Rs 11970/-pm after completion of 28 years of service vide corrigendum PPO No S/Corr/10481/2015( which have already forwarded to your office duly signed by the Branch Manager , SBI, Bhawarna(H.P)). Now my Basic service pension wef 01 Jul 2014 as per OROP Table No 7 is @Rs 12268/-pm in place of Rs 11970/pm. But your good office has not revised my basic service pension i.e Rs 12268/-pm after repeated my reminders through E Mail, online complaints and letters till date.

Hence, SBI, CPPC, Manager, Chandigarh is kindly requested to look into the matter personally and revise my service basic pension in accordance with OROP Table No 7 after completion 28 years of service, deposit the arrears of my pension and remit the 1st & 2nd instalment of arrears of service basic pension with DA as applicable to my bankers with interest in the pension of Oct 2016 . Mu Mob No 09882023758.
Ram Niwas Singh

Oct 14, 2016

Regarding non receipt of OROP benefit

Ex-Hav Ramniwas Singh Dated : 14th October, 2016

I No. 9510200A Ex-Hav (ACP-I Group-Y) has retired from Army Educational Corps (AEC) on 31st August, 2013. I have not get the benefited the OROP till now. My details are as under :

PPO No. S/46665/2013(Army) dated 07 September, 2013.
Basic Pension: 10,029/-
Grade Pay – 42,00/-
Group – Y (ACP-I)
Banker : SBI, Charkhi Dadri, Distt- Bhiwani (Haryana)
Account No- 11265186059

In view of the above, you are kindly requested to look into the matter and take action accordingly.

No. 9510200A
Ex-Hav Ramniwas Singh
Bhagwant Singh Khaira

Oct 14, 2016

Non payment of DA arrear

Sir, my PPONo. PB/1112008685 retired from Punjab Civil Secretariat. Arrear of DA to be paid between July to 30.9.2016 not credited to account No 10080013840. Please do the needful
GB Singh

Oct 4, 2016

REVISION OF SERVICE PENSION ACCORDINGLY OROP TABLE

1. I, JC-270428N Honorary Lieutenant Gurbachan Singh is drawing service pension since 01 Nov 2014 vide PPO No S/037365 /2014(Army). That my saving bank account No is 30244558555 which is operated at State Bank of India Railway Road Tarn Taran(Pb).

2. It is submitted that service pension is still credited @ Rs 15465/- but the retirees of this rank of Lieutenant are entitled at Rs 16090 as per the table of OROP .

3. Request the revision accordingly.

Sep 27, 2016

Not crediting the arrear of 2nd instalment of OROP

Not crediting the 2nd instalment of arrear of OROP
I am Ex Subedar Naresh Chand. My pension account No 11087112758, not receipt the arrears of 2nd instalment of service and disability pension till date. Details of my both pension drawing are as under :-

Drawing service basic pension wef 01 Aug 2011 @ Rs 11970/- pm after completion of 28 years of service vide PPO No S/Corr/10481/2015. Entitled for revised service Basic Pension wef 01 Jul 2014 @ Rs 12268/- pm as per OROP Table No 7. Also Drawing disability pension(40%).

Hence, You are kindly requested to remit the 2nd instalment of arrears of both pensions to my bankers at the earliest correctly.
exrecruit

Sep 21, 2016

Arrear of OrOP wrongly paid 1st & 2nd inst

Sir I am ex-rect Amit Kumar No. 13772809-W I get the pension from SBI Dehra I was retired from med. Board out on dated 09.02.2006. I have get the pension before OROP Disibility 1550 and Service Pension 3500 then after OROP my Disibility pension 1755 and Service Pension 5230. As per revise service pension and disability total arrear approximate 80000/- and ist installment approximate 19000 but in my account paid only 1922 and second time 2652/- or second inst. 4575 paid sep. 2016 in my account and Disibility pension not include the basic pension 1755/- w.e.f. March 2016 to June 2016 total arrear approximate
7000/- not paid in my account till up date.
Sir, you are requested Pl do the needful to make my OROP arrears payment along with disability arrear for month.

P.P. No. D/CORR/010100/2009
Mob. 8627869687
ASBANGAR

Sep 17, 2016

PENSION & COMMUTATION

Sir I retired on 31 07 2016 & my CPO NO Punjab/1316053169 & PPO/ No Punjab /1116053169 PPO & Other papers submitted SBI Main Branch Phagwara which were sent to you.But neither any pension nor my commuted value of pension were sent to my SB/Accout No 35992579361 {Phagwara branch } Pl send my commuted vale of pension immediately PL TREAT IT AS MOST URGENT From AMAR SINGH BANGAR
singhharnam

Sep 5, 2016

Non Receipt of Pension

I retired as a Havildar from Indian Army (8 JAK) I served for 24 years in the Army and retired in 1997. As OROP amount has been disbursed to others but still I didn't get any arrear till now. My PPO No. is S/038660/97. You are requested to please look into the matter and arrange to disburse the amount.
MRS. KANTA DEVI

Aug 28, 2016

Not Getting Medical Allowance since 2012.

Kindly refer to letter No. 239038206036/1933706/A2 Diary no. PR316020072 dated 04/07/2016.

This is to inform you that I am not getting Medical Allowance since 2012. You are requested to pay the Medical Allowance which has been pending since 2012.

Yours truly
Kanta Devi
Village-Ropari, PO-Bauroo, Via Kakkar
Distt-Hamirpur
Himchal Pradesh -177028
9711975760

Not Getting Medical Allowance since 2012.

EX-SUB AMARJIT SINGH

Aug 4, 2016

Non Receipt of Pension Dues

I JC-499909M Ex-Sub Amarjit Singh (SIKH REGIMENT) retired from Indian Army on 31 Mar 2016. The details are as under :

PPO No : S/14027/2016 (Army) sent your office by The Records SIKH Regiment vide letter No JC-499909M/SR/Pen/SP dated 30 Mar 25016 alongwith my PAN No BDTPS3572C and Adhaar No 682071463753.

However, even after passing of four months, I have not received my pension and other benefits. My receiving Branch is SBI Banga.
You are requested to take this matter on priority so that I may receive all my dues at the earliest.

EX-SUB AMARJIT SINGH

Aug 4, 2016

INQUIRY ABOUT pension and PPO

With due respect I want to state that I am retired army officer of Sikh regment 10. But still now I have not get pension and PPO. I have retired on 31 March 2016. I have sumbbited all the documents 2 month before in june. Sir I am seriously felling helpless. Also due to bad financial problems so I request you to take some steps.
I shall be very thankfull to you.
PPO number S/14027/2016 (ARMY )
Name EX-SUB AMARJIT SINGH
JCO NO 499909M
mahender.ksharma1971

Aug 3, 2016

Nonpayment of Pension and other benefits.

Dated: August 03, 2016
The Chief Manager,
CPPC, State Bank of India,
Plot No 1-2, Sector 5 Panchkula Haryana-134101
Subject: - Nonpayment of Pension and other benefits.
With due respect I beg to state that I Ex-Army person Mahender Kumar Sharma son of Late Shri Gopal Ram Sharma SB AC No 35383383780 retired from Army Ordinance Corps on 31st January,2016.I have submitted my PPO and other documents to your SBI branch Darlaghat on 23/05/2016. The same has been dispatched to SBI CPPC Panchkula branch on the same date to your office. After one month when I have not received my pension and other benefits, I again reported to your SBI branch Darlaghat. Then one email reminder was sent to SBI Panchkula branch from SBI Darlaghat on 29/06.2016.But till date no action was taken in this regard to resolve the issue.
Sir, Now a days I am facing financial hardship to manage my elder son's educational fees and other financial family problems due to nonpayment’s of my pension and other dues mentioned as under:-
PPO No. Amount
1. S/16025/2016(ARMY) 585000/-
2. S/CORR/37837/2016 522328/-
So your esteemed self is kindly requested to look in to this matter and take suitable action to resolve the issue pending from long time. I shall be very thankful to you.
Yours sincerely,

Mobile No 07807042446 email:- mahender.ksharma1971@gmail.com
jeewan singh rana

Jul 26, 2016

OROP not yet given

1.My ARMY NO.14572566H Ex . Hav Jeewan singh rana, PPO NO. S/031736/2010 & SBI Bank Acc. No. 30999138542.
2. My OROP Not given yet .
prembawa

Jul 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION

1. I am LT COL PREM NATH having PPO NO M/03249/2016 and your bank ref no R 08763631. I have been superannuated from defence services wef 31 may 2016(AN). I have account no 20040997176 SBI , DIV HQS RAM TIRATH ROAD AMRITSAR. Neither my pension nor the pensionery benefits such as service gratuity and commutation of pension have been credited to my account till date. I approached my branch manager who told me to sign KYC documents on 04 july 2016 and ensured that the amount would be credited within a week.

2. All my course mates who superannuated with me, have received their monetary benefits in first week of june 2016 and even pension on 01 july 2016, but in my case it is still pending.

3. You are requested to take action at the earliest please.

LT COL PFREM NATH A/C NO 20040997176
email prembawa2003@yahoo.co.in
capt. prem chand

Jul 3, 2016

Revision of service Pension

Chief Manager

Panchkula (haryana)

Sub- Revision of service Pension Hony(LT) Prem Chand A/c 10748725194, S.B.I Dinanagar. (ON OROP)

It is submission that my basic Pension should be fixed Rs. 16090/- but I'm received only 15821/- basic Pension. (on orop)

In this connection my initial PPO s/024236/96 (army) corrg PPO-No-S/corr/100104/98 and corrg PPO. No.S/corr/6thcpc/107547/2014, copy send to you by Ro Amc Lucknow letter no. Jc-198103F/Pen (SP)Rev dt 15 jul 14 in which my pension is fixed Rs. 15465/-

Keeping in view my three PPO my case may please be re-considered and requested arrears may please be sand to my acct.

Thanking You

Cheef Manajar
CPPC SBI
Punchkula Haryana
My name is ex Hon Nb /sub Hira Lal Iam retire
31Aug2007 complate 26year service. My PPO N0 S /032185/2007 sir my Basic Pension is 7808 is very Low
Please crout my Basic Pension
ThankYou09716037505
Ma11

Jul 2, 2016

non adjustment of service and war injury element disability pension as per orop new revised pension

1. i the under signed jc-351097 ex hony capt bhupinder singh submitting some few lines for your kind action.

2. it is intimated i retired from army service on 28 feb 2015.but is seen from bank pass book of state bank of india account no

30934830062. that the service pension of the rank of capt and war injury element disability pension is not correct according
orop revised pension. please also refer my ppo no of service pension-s/corr/41838/2015 and war injury element disability
20% ppo no-s/corr/44914/2015.
3. i has been already sent a hard copy of full detail of orop areears calculation sheet for ready ref on 24 jun 2016. but not
any action till date now on 3 july 2016 by cppc pachkula madhya marg sector-5 (HR)-134101
4. you are requested to intimate the correct pension to the banker, state bank of india,branch jandiala guru code number-
10738.
5.your early action is requested please.
your' faithfully

Jun 8, 2016

Pension

Chief manager
Panchkula (haryana)
Namaskar sir ,my name ex-Hari Kishan i am new pensioner . sir i am retire in 31 Dec 2015 but my pension not start and other gre gueti and compute bal in my acccount pls conferm me what is the reson for delay my account 031003270054 sbi Lath (07663) h.r. my ppo no.C/Gref/10047/2016.sir pls request you releas my pension and other payment
thanking you

from :Ex.Hari Kishan (EXGS-159271K DVRMT)
V.P.O Lath

Jun 8, 2016

Pension

Chief manager
thanking you

from :Ex.Hari Kishan (EXGS-159271K DVRMT)
V.P.O Lath
teh.Gohana
Distt-Sonipat
H.r. 131301
SS YADAV

Jun 6, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP

Iam Ex Service Man from Indian Army (AMC) My Bank A/c No- 20041118518,SBI Narnaul,Distt- Mahender Garh, Haryana.My PPO No-S/59089/2013(Army).My Old Basic Pay- Rs-10029.00 as per My PPO,Now as per OROP Table No-16 , QS -15 Army Service 24+02 Year Extension Service,Total Service 26 Year and ACP-1(Hav) equivalent to Nb/Sub. i am not getting OROP Benefit .till date now. May pl be requested to you. Please clarify my request (Complaint).My Mob No- 8295646147.E Mail ID -yadavss5645@gmail.com. Thanks
Satyanarayan Singh

Jun 1, 2016

Not Getting OROP Benefit

I am an Ex serviceman from Indian Army(AMC) H/Sub/Maj Satyanarayan Singh My Bank A/C No-30893955212,and my PPO No- S/23728/2014(Army) My Bank A/c in SBI Bhiwani,Main Branch.May Pl Be Requested to You pl adjusted my out standing.My Current basic Pay is -13105.00 (X-Group) Now As per OROP Table no- 16 And Q.S-16,Basic Pay Rs-13643.00.Please adjust and clarify and early Credit.Thanks
Ved Pal

May 31, 2016

Not Getting OROP Benefit

Iam Ex Service Man from Indian Army (AMC) From 31 Dec 2013. My Bank A/c No- 30899001393,SBI Charkhi Dadri,Distt- Bhiwani Haryana.My PPO No-S/56434/2013(Army).My Old Basic Pay- Rs-10029.00 as per My PPO,Now as per OROP Table No-16 , QS -15 Army Service 24+02 Year Extension Service,Total Service 26 Year and ACP-1(Hav) equivalent to Nb/Sub. i am not getting OROP Benefit .till date now. May pl be requested to you. Please clarify my request (Complaint).My Mob No- 09991867591.E Mail ID -vedpalvijaraniya@gmail.com. Thanks
rajo gaur

May 21, 2016

Not getting OROP pension &arrear

Branch manager CPPC Haryana

dear sir,

With respect I beg to following few lines for your kind consideration please

Sir, I am a widow of late ex 2662414 GDR Jagan singh ,I am getting pension from SBI kharkhoda ( Sonipat) code no( 6875) haryana.till date i am not recived pension &arrear of OROP.
Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Rajo W/O late Jagan Singh
PPO NO. F7909
A/C No 10877461164
SBI Kharkhoda Sonipat (Haryana)
Mob-09212982278

india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Maa TV - Maatv
    Hi I am from UK. I am a telugu woman and I really hate...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...
    SBI Credit Card - TO CLOSE SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
    I WANT TO CLOSE MY SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF NO...