CPPC SBI Panchkula

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPPC SBI Panchkula

Nakshatra

Apr 23, 2014

non revision of pension

My PPO no.is HPT/DOT/1-796/2012/PC-618/PPO-618. My pension .was revised on 1.6.2012 and the orders were issued on 30.07.2013 vide DOT letter no. HPT/DOT/1-796/pen/2012/PC-618//PPO-618/12 dated.30.07.2013
I am sorry to say that after so many written requests to the bank officials at main branch Shimla nothing has been done at your end. Again the orders were re- issued by the DOT Shimla with the Arrears calculated.which was given in the branch but I am sorry to say that no action has been taken at your end.For how long I shall have to wait for the same.Now last thing is to goto the Court of law and make held responsible to pension branch.Being a sr.citizen and a lady kindly help me
thanks
Mrs.Krishna Singh Kirtan Puri Lower Kaithu Shimla 171003
rajnijaryal

Apr 21, 2014

Deduction of pension amount

Respected sir

I and my wife are drawing pension from SBI Jharoli dist. Gurdaspur in Punjab PPO no.as below:-
Suraj Singh PPO No 85170/pb
Pushpa Rajput PPO No 104354/pb .
Bank has reduced my pension from 17719/- to 14144/- pm and my wife's pension
Rs 11339/- to Rs 9772/- pm.The branch has not a satisfactory answer for it now
i want information why this huge amount is deducting from our pension.
Please look into the matter and do the needful and oblige.

Suraj Singh Salaria
vpo Chounta
distt Gurdaspur
Pin 143533
Punjab
My email adress;- rajnijaryal@gmail.com
Amrik Singh Puar

Apr 18, 2014

ILLEGAL STOPPAGE OF FAMILY PENSION AGAINST PPO NO. C/GREF/17399/1999 : GURMIT KAUR WIFE LATE PRATAP SINGH

1. I, Gurmit Kaur wife of Late Pratap Singh was drawing my family pension from SBI Khurdpur vide A/C No. 30264161157 against PPO No. C/GREF/17399/1999.

2. Now my pension has since been illegally stopped by your office with effect from Nov 2013 onwards without assigning any reason inspite of my submission of life certificate in time to your office through SBI Khurdpur (Jalandhar).

3. Due to non receipt of pension, I am facing acute financial hardship and you may imagine as to how one widow who has no other source of income except her family pension would spend her life though prices of all things are touching the sky.

4. Regarding illegal stoppage of my family pension, I have time and again submitted my several complaints to your office through my pension paying bank branch i.e. SBI Khurdpur and last month through on line but it is regret to mention that no heed has so far been taken by your esteemed office to restore my illegal stopped family pension.

5. At the last, I humbly request your honour to kindly restore my family pension through this month i.e. APR 2014 onwards and arrears so worked out towards the illegal stoppage of family pension with effect from Nov 2013 to Mar 2014 be also credited into my account accordingly otherwise I will be constrained to knock the door of COURT OF LAW at your risk and cost to seek the justification.

6. An immediate action is solicited, please,

Yours Sincerely,
Gurmit Kaur Wife of
Late Pratap Singh
vijindersaini

Apr 17, 2014

Non receipt of pension for the month Jan, Feb and march 2014.

1. My pension was charged erroneously on Aug.2013.I apprised Manager SBI Madhopur (Pb).
2The Bank continued to charge and pay me excess pension till Dec 2013 ,inspite of reminding them each time.
3. On jan 2014 the bank recovered the excess amount as Rs.35952/-
4. Even after deducting the excess amount, though it was banks fault and my reminding them every time, the payment of pension for the month Jan ,Feb, and March 2014 has not been paid to me so far. I have reminded Bank manager several times and his talking to CPPC authorities in my presence on phone has not born result.
5. kindly arrange payment at once as I am a poor pensioner and have no other source of income.
yours sincerely,
AMAR NATH, PPO No. 0106050563.
A/C No.11434020863.
SBI. Madhopur (Pb).
mob.9478361650
balwinder kaur

Mar 24, 2014

PAYMENT OF REVISED PENSIONARY AWARD

PPO NO. AOC/FP/30124/2013 - REVISION OF PENSION
My pension has been revised vide PPO No. AOC/FP/30124/2013. As per PCDA (P) Allahabad the said PPO has been sent to your office throuh sbi ferozepur cantt. despach no. 0801/2014 cppc dated 8 January 2014 for processing the revised pension and arrears. May I request to kindly do the needful at an early date as I am in need of money for my medicine

balwinder kaur
singh03

Mar 18, 2014

unauthorised deduction of amount from family pension

Sir, i rajni devi ppo no 239030411384 drawing family pension from sbi supwal samba jammu. Sir, for the last one year i.e from jan 2013 to nov 2013 large amount of money has been deducted from my family pension i.e from jan 2013 to nov 2013 approx rs 17990/- .Meanwhile i approach many times to my sbi concerned branch but they gives no response to me. they only tell me that this is the recovery amount. sir, i want to know that this recovery amount for which period which month and which year has been recovered. pse give me the full justification and recovery order no. or letter no.to my email as early as possible or refund me recovered amount.
SS YADAV

Mar 11, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION, GRATUITY AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

PPO NO S/59089/2013(Army) Issued against 13975645A Hav surrender singh yadav On 24th nov 2013 and same was dispatched to your office on 09 Jan 2014 .But the same has not been credited in my account. So you are requested to intimate me the present position of above stated PPO weather received by your branch or not, If received intimate the action to email id yadavss5645@gmail.com and contact no -8295646147 and 9636401956.

Mar 6, 2014

JAGDISH RAI HIRA,MOGA.ZAO/JULL/60/CBDT

IN CONTINUATION OF REF.DATED 10/02/2014 AND 17/02/2014 FURTHER SUBMITTED THAT THAT MY PENSION WAS REVISED w.e.f 01.01.1996 vide No. ZAO/JULL/60/259710/A1 Dated 02/11/1999 copy of the same has been sent by SBI,Moga Branch on 06/03/2014. Please consider for recalculation of reduction in my pension as stated in my above mentioned references dated 10/02/2014 and 17/02/2014 at the earliest possible. SBI S/A No.10553295932 MOGA BRANCH.
JAGDISH RAI HIRA, BASTI GOBINDGARH, MOGA-142001. Contact No.9814223385.e-mail ID jrhira.938@gmail.com
rpsharma

Mar 5, 2014

PPO NO. M /SCJ/ 30021/2013 - REVISION OF PENSION

My pension has been revised vide PPO No. M / SCJ / 30021 /2013. As per PCDA (P) Allahabad the said PPO has been sent to your office in January 2013 for processing the revised pension and arrears. May I request to kindly do the needful at an early date as I am in need of money for marriage of my daughter.
Col Ravi Sharma (retd)

Feb 17, 2014

REDUCTION IN PENSION Ref.10/02/14

JAGDISH RAI HIRA

My SBI MOGA S/A No. is 10553295932 & I had filed a grievance on Feb 10, 2014 as under but no responce has been received. Pl.expedite.
"REDUCTION INPENSION THAN PAID TILL OCT.2013I HAD BEEN RECEIVING PENSION AT RS. 7122/- FROM CENTRAL GOVT. AND RS. 6300/- FROM STATE GOVT. AGAINST SINGLE PPO UNDER THE CENTRAL GOVT. POLICY, AS I WAS APPOINTED IN THE INCOME TAX DEPTT. FROM STATE GOVT. AND STATE GOVT. SERVICE WAS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PENSION PURPOSES. I GOT VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT ON 24.10.1984 AS PER OLD PPO NO. ZAO/Jull/Expr/J-5/P.P.O No. 60/85-86/1557-59 Dated: 19/9/1985
w.e.f Nov. 2013 my pension was reduced to Rs. 4852/- and 3262/- as against mentioned above. Since 07.12.2013 upto now I have submitted requested letters through SBI, MOGA BRANCH but neither any reply/reason for reduction has been received nor my pension has been restored to the extent of earlier payments being paid inspite of several visits to Moga SBI Branch.I am 75 years old SENIOR CITIZEN and feeling much disturbed in old age. My case may please be looked into on periority basis and the same may be solved."
Jagdish Rai Hira,

Gali Tangewali, Basti Gobindgarh, MOGA-142001
83ramu

Feb 6, 2014

NON CREDIT DIFFERENCE ON DA IN DGRA/COMMUTATION

Sir I am JC-372465P EX Sub (Hony Sub Maj) Ram Singh retired from Crops of Signals wef 01 June 2013 and I received a letter from Signals Records Letter No-jc372465p SP/NER-T-10/Sangam dated 20 Nov 2013 PAYMENT F REVISED SERVICE PENSION WEF 01 JAN 2006 TO01 JULY 2009 DIFFERENCE ON DA IN DGRA/COMMUTATION as per PCDA(P)Allahabad (UP) corrigendum PPO N-282144/2013 dt 23 Aug 2013.my amount Rs-33693/-. I am contact at your branch about this amount but till date I am not any amount received in my account Number-20040113756, SBI Ner Chowk, Distt Mandi (HP) Tele No-08988263100. Kindly credit said amount n my account at the earliest
sumir77@yahoo.com

Jan 29, 2014

withdrawal of payment

Dear today i am visited sector 8 sbi branch Panchkula for withdrawal of payment Rs 33000/- Self cheque no 948771 dated 29-1-2014 for my current account . But they are denied to payment because not your company seal on back side cheque .Also discussed with bank manager ,but no result .Last movement bank manager says your KYC details not updated .

Thanks Sumir
Sukhbir Singh Sahi

Jan 14, 2014

Regarding Pension benifits

Its realy painful as , I have not been credited with my cummutation amount and monthly pension to my
sbi home branch Rajinder Nagar, Mithapur Road, Jalandhar with Ac no. 33036887473. I retired from CISF on 16th July 2013.
However my ppo no 232831308967 was dispatched by my head
office on 19th Sep, 2013 and it has been received by your office too through CPAO. I have completed all the formalities at my local branch and submitted the required life certificate in Nov,2013
I am very much disappointed with your services as my pension has not been released till date
I am also loosing some interest which I could have gained on my lump sum amount
of computation.

I request you to look into it and early credit of my computation and pension.
please inform me by mail on sahi2058@yahoo.com or ph no 9216575219.
SUKHBIR SINGH SAHI
supu_627

Dec 16, 2013

non reciept of gratuity, capitalised value of pention and ppo

Its realy painful as , I have not been credited with my gratuity and cummutation amount to my
sbi home branch Palampur kangra with ac no. 00000010405881359. I retired from Navy on 13 Sep 2013.
However my ppo no 09/97/B/S/001585/2013 was dispatched by my head
office on 6 oct and it has been received by your office on 10 oct.
I am very much disappointed with your services as I am still waiting my
ppo to reach my home branch so they could start my pension. I am also loosing
some interest which I could have gained on my lump sum amount
of gratuity and cummutation.

I request you to look into it and early dispatch of my ppo
to my home branch and credit of my cummutation and gratuity.
please inform me by mail on sunil179627@gmail.com or ph no 07795291456.
Sunil Kumar
sohanlal

Dec 9, 2013

complaint about pension

I m sohan lal s/o telu ram from pundri distt kaithal, haryana.sir meri pension muje abhi tak nhi mili h. M bhut preshan hu . Hr bar pension time se aa jati thi iss bar pta nhi kya hua. My ac. No. Is 11332615000 .so plz check wt the reason for that.
Thanku
yjangra

Nov 19, 2013

PPO NO.D/Corr/041216/2013 dt. 18.9.13

With reference letter dt. 21.9.13 against PPO NO.D/Corr/041216/2013 dt. 18.9.13

I am Lakshmi Devi wife of Lt. Sh. Muni Lal Sharma, till date no amount credited in my SBI account No. 32785015799 against above mention PPO.

May i request to you pls release my arrer on urgent basis

Lakshmi Devi
hazura singh

Nov 18, 2013

anomally in pension payment

I attained age of 90 years but my pension has not been enhanced on attaining the age of 80,85 and 90. I request to please arrange to enhance my pension and arrange payment of arrears due there of.
Hazura singh
dob 25-8-1923
ppo no. 10646400535 (Railways)
manisharora4u

Nov 7, 2013

Non payment of arrears of revised pension

Ministry of Defence
Office of the JS(Trg) & CAO /A-7 (A)
R.No 141, 'E' Block
New Delhi-110011
Vide their Regd. letter No. A/23456/MS/SO/Ret/CAO/A-7(a) dated 17-07-2013 addressed to SBI,Central Pension Processing Cell,Panchkula and copy sent to me along with the Revised Pension Payment Order No. Misc/10720/2013 dated 07-06-2013 directing therein for payment .
arrears not yet paid as mentioned in the revised ppo inspite of the fact that more than 4 months since elapsed. Please do the needful immediately.
anilprakash.sharma10@gmaill,.com

Nov 5, 2013

NON CREDIT OF GRATUITY AND COMMUTATION ACMOUNT
I, JC-296851L SUBEDAR MAJOR (HONORARY CAPTAIN) ANIL PRAKASH SHARMA RESIDENT OF H.NO F-93, RAJIV NAGAR, OPPOSITE SECTOR - 22 ROHINI, DELHI-86 RETIRED FROM ARMY AIR DEFENCE NASIK ROAD CAMP ON 01 SEPTEMBER 2013. I AM OPERATING A SAVING BANK ACCOUNT IN SBI, RA BAZAR, AMBALA CANTT. I AM MAKING REGULAR CONTACT ABOUT MY PENSION PAYING ORDER. TILL DATE, NEITHER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT NOR PENSION PAYING ORDER BY THEM . KINDLY INTIMATE THE DETAILS IF PPO HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO SBI, RA BAZAR, AMBALA CANTT THROUGH MASSAGE ON MY TELEPHONE NO 09555347940.

THANKS
anilprakash.sharma10@gmaill,.com

Nov 5, 2013

THANKS
satish kumar joshi

Oct 13, 2013

Non reciept of pension and commutation amount

* PPO NO. 231841303212, Voluntary Retirement , Central Civil Pensions.
* Diary No. PN313008589 of Letter despatched to your office by Central Pension Accounting Office, Govt. of India,Trikoot-2 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 on Dated 08-06-13.
* Kindly intimate the reason for delay to disburse the commuted and pension amount in my accont .
davender singh chhikara

Oct 8, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION, GRATUITY AND COMMUTATION AMOUNT

PPO NO 08/14/B/12324/2013 Was Issued Against 646988 G HONY FLT LT DAVENDER SINGH CHHIKARA On 22nd July 2013 And Same Was Dispatched To Your Office On 30th July 2013 Vide RP/RD 25594067 OIN From Dy C D A (AF) NEW DELHI 110010 But The Same Has Not Been Credited In My Account. So You Are Requested To intimate me the present position of above stated PPO weather received by your branch or not, If received intimate the action to email id devender.schhikara@gmail.com and contact no 9810778158.
GMKHAN

Oct 3, 2013

Payment of revised pension

Revised PPO has been issued by the Pay and Accounts Office ,.New Delhi vide No: 1066992 dated 24.7.2012 registration No: 5214 against PPO No: 112100300523 in the name of G.M.Khan, Stadium Colony, Badshah Nagar, Natipora, Srinagar to Panchkula Branch of SBI CPCell. More than one year has elapsed but no credit of arrears or revised pension has been done so far in sending to SBI, Main Branch, Srinagar. Kindly expedite and inform latest position.
G.M.Khan
vijay abrol

Sep 27, 2013

PPO no. 567371300093

As per information available in the system my pension papers were dispatched to SBI Centralalised pension processing centre, Panchkula on 13.9.2013. Though a considerable period has lapsed, my pension has not been released as gathered from the disbursing branch i.e. SBI Basti Sheikh, Jalandhar. Please confirm the release of pension to me.
Vijay Kumar

Cinepolis India - ticket not booked amt debited
    On 14 April 2014 I have booked two online ticket from...
    Vijay Tv - SHIVAM SERIAL,VIJAY TV
    PLZ TELECST SHIVAM SERIAL, WE ARE SYING OF NOT SEEING LORD...
    Ibps - wrong passing date filled in SBI po
    Sir, I have wrongly entered my passing date as 18 /7/2012...
    Cadbury - what happened to the great cadbury chocolates
    Hi there I just purchased so many cadbury products because...
    IOCL - land rentals
    Shivshankar Service Station Girdhar Indian Oil Dealers,...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - True or Fake
    Dear Sir/Mam I got a email that I won five hundred...
    property - illegal bussiness
    Respected sir, This is about a business man who is...
    Electicity APCPDCL - power cut in Pragathi nagar,hyderabad
    Hello sir, I'm a software employee staying with a...
    passportindia.gov.in - police verification not clear
    My name is shailesh abarao deshmukh my file number is...