CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

msthapa

Dec 13, 2014

Terrace repairing and welding of doors

Respected madan/sir
I am a resident of House no 138 Block 23 Lochi Colony New Delhi. I have shifted on this house in 2010 and then I was told by the JE/AE Civil that my terrace will be setright within two months, but later on they keep on promisiing for within next three months. During these 4 years three JE has two AE and two Executive engineeer has joined and transferred but my complaint is still waiting for the action.Number of time I personely met with the JE/AE and EE and also submitted my application in writing and also logged on to the online compalint through phone but probably I am not having the resources to please or convince the CPWD authorities to attend my complaint. Now everyday I am getting around 250Gm of sands coming in my house due to very very minimal use of my terrace as it has not only become unusable but also creating the helth problem specially tomy wife who has just gone through the critical sergery. Moreover it is also becoming the source of dumpness inside my house too. Both the main door have become the main entrance for the rat/goouse etc as cpwd contractor has cutted the door while fixing the plain stone on staircase but he never turned up to fixthecutted part. This matter was also reported to the JE/AE of CPWD Sewa kendra but still I do not have any push or power to get the work done. Sir if this is the response of CPWD then may I request to the authorites that they should not deduct any licencefee from my salary and I may be permitted to get repaired by myself and CPWD should reimbrused the same. Otherwise first some senior officer of CPWD should vistit my residence and also setup an enquiry for inoderly delay to resolve the problem pl.
pankaj soodan

Dec 3, 2014

flooring repair of cooridor

Sir, my complaint is related to sewa kendra of cpwd.

I am staying at A-19, PV Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. I would like to draw your kind attention towards the indifferent attitude of officials of Sub-Division, which is responsible for Civil Works of PV Hostel Complex. Despite personal liaisons/ repeated requests/number of complaints through Online system/ their visits to my house during the past one year for attending civil complaints of my house, no concrete action has been taken. Every time false assurances are given and reasons for not attending complaints are best known to them. My complaints registered online are assigned to contractors for attending complaints, after some time they are converted to periodic up-gradation works and one fine day they are shown attended, without any physical work on ground. This can easily be checked through records of online system and verification of my house on ground.

2. One of the emergent complaint is repair of flooring of corridor outside entrance of my house in which many a times persons have fallen and may lead to some fatal accident some day if not attended.

3. Thanx and regards.
Dinu2014

Dec 2, 2014

Repair of Central Government Quarter

Replacement of Bathroom and Latrine window frame.
Latrine Commode Cistern change.

Quarter No. 115, Block E, Tolly Gunge Central Government Quarters, Type II, Kolkata - 40
Dinu2014

Dec 2, 2014

Repair of Central Government Quarter

Replacement of Bathroom and Latrine window frame.
Latrine Commode Cistern change.
mohandas marath

Nov 27, 2014

unauthorised dumping of sand and badarpur by cpwd contractors

I am a resident of XY Type IV Quarters, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi. The CPWD contractor is dumping regularly yamuna sand and badarpur and other building materials near our house, adjacent to XY Block Residents Association Office regularly. Inspite of objection by the residents, the contractor is continues to do so. Due to this storing of building materials, the area is littered with sand and badarpur through out the day. Labourers are seen carrying sand and badarpur throughout the day for other localities of Type IV quarters ( XY and YZ and Z Blocks).
Due to this, the area is not clean and anti social elements are also seen in this area, disguising as labourers.

It is therefore requested that necessary instruction may be issued to the contractors for not storing/dumping building materials, meant for other blocks with immediate effect.
Our Association also has taken up the issue earlier but no response.
URGENT ACTION IS EXPECTED.
suman ji

Nov 20, 2014

repairing water pipe leak

respected sir
Our office Mahila Dakshata Samiti Dll/45 Kidwai Nagar West.For last one month I m continuously upload a complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved. Everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
Trupti Mohapatra
Mahila Dakshata Samiti
Dll/45 Kidwai Nagar West
New Delhi 23
suman ji

Nov 20, 2014

repairing water pipe leak

Our office is Dll/45 kidwai nagar west, for last one month I m giving a complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved.Everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
sir kindly requested u to go through the complaint.
Trupti Mohapatra
Mahila Dakshata Samiti
Dll/45 Kidwai Nagar West
New Delhi 23
K.MEENA

Nov 18, 2014

Repair of Gate & windows/ plaster & painting

My CPWD quarter at C-369 C.G.S. Colony Bhandup East Mumbai - 400042, have been badly damage/ broken Gate & window, doors hinge of bed room and also damage plaster of all rooms though plaster has been done one bed room with out painting since long time. I complaint in every week in the complaint registered in CPWD Office Bhandup but no one can this short out problem in lapse of time.
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the mater and please be repair/ replace/ re-welding the gates and windows hinge at the earliest.

Kamal Meena

C-369 C.G.S. Colony Bhandup (East)
Mumbai - 400042
Email:- kamalmeena0051@gmail.com
Saikat Sarkar

Nov 17, 2014

Need Civil work

I am residing at CPWD quarter at AF-466, Salt Lake Sector - I, Kolkata - 700 064.

Urgently needed criteria is no water supply at all in bathroom and wash basin for last few days, repeatedly complaining the maintenance staff but they only suggesting me to complain in the 18002664499 and 1800114499, where when I am phoning they are saying that my mobile number is not registered and they are cutting the line.

So, my question is how can I register my phone number i.e. 9830805979 and how can I lodge my complain, so, that the work can be done at the earliest, as we are facing much trouble for no water in this pipeline which is urgently need to be cleared so that water may run freely for our daily smooth work.

Please let me know the remedy for my trouble.

Yours truly,
Saikat Sarkar
vickeychauhan

Oct 30, 2014

regarding newly allotte govt. quarter

dear sir/madam

I beg to state that I have been allotted quarter no. 159 road no.- 7 Andrews’s gang new delhi on the dated 18/09/2014 as a new allotte. But the quarter no. 159 road no - 7 type -1 is not repaired properly after several request to the staff/officer of Andrews’s gang cpwd.
The reply of officer/staff of cpwd Andrews’s gang is that the private contractor will do the needful. when we call to private contractor he says that call to JE or AEE. No one is showing interest into the matter the same quarter is allotted to me on dated 18/09/2014. till date several miscellaneous works are pending against quarter no. – 159 road no – 7 andrewsganj are as under.

1. The water tank is not installed.
2. The white wash after wiring is not complete.
3. The wall tiles after wiring are not upgraded.
4. The sink in toilet is still to be installed.
5. The tapes in the bathroom are to be installed.
6. The Iron Gate is still uninstalled.
7. The loop of newly installed window in room (as per verbally discussion with JE ) has been eaten by termite need to be change / repair.
8. The cupboard in kitchen and room are not complete.

It is therefore requested you to sir kindly look into the matter and give proper instruction to you staff/officer of Andrews’s gang so that I may shift to my newly allotted quarter.

Jai hind jai jawan.
mobile no. 8010369891
Vinay pratap singh Jadoun

Oct 20, 2014

Electric fitting

I am residing in Qtr No 223, C-Block, Minto Road Area, New Delhi. Renovation work in my house started 12/09/2014 but it has not been completed yet. The electric work is pending for long. No electric work since last 20-25 days. Temporary arrangement for power supply that has many hazards. No power in many switch boards. The contractors workers are not paying any heed to it. JE Electrical Minto Road also notified about the problem but no solution as yet.

Very pathetic state of maintenance work under CPWD among the contractor workers even under Modi Raj.

Please do needful
baluni30

Oct 14, 2014

No response after several requests

It is all after losing patience in one year for the process of several complaints against pathetic living condition in my house (9/7, Sector-1, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-110017. Several loose wires damped walls, and broken and unfinished flooring. Even electrical switches are in a very poor condition and switches are also not working properly

Please Suggest

Sudama Prasad Baluni

No response after several requests

adv.pooja

Oct 8, 2014

Termite infected wiring

I reside in pushp vihar, sector-1, I have lodged so many complaints for changing the wiring of my house because it sparkles a lot and whole the wiring is very old and it gets caught of termite completely, we have used pest control but still the termite is so much that it can not be controlled. Many of the CPWD officials have visited our home, and they give time that they will get the work done by this time, by that time, but no action has been taken yet. So many months have passed but they are not at all listening to us, even few of their workers have asked for money i.e. bribe to get the work done, but we denied for giving bribe. Now the termite has spread to that extent that they have damaged one of our wooden almirah, LED tv which was place above the almirah, one microwave and cooking gas, those were also placed above the almirah, and some of the clothes and the documents kept in the almirah. we have suffered so much loss due to their negligence in doing their work.

pooja
45/3 sector-1, pushp vihar
new delhi-110017
raj.shiv.s

Sep 27, 2014

Leekage From roof- seepage

hi all,

I stay at pushp vihar sector-5, there is seepage problems and getting wall damage day by day. I have filed complaints many times at cpwd but they ignoring consistently. This is the worst service provided by cpwd. If somebody requesting for same and they are completely dealing with carelessness. Requesting you to please do something before the house get break.

My address
Shiv
House no-493
Pushp vihar
Sector-5
New Delhi
Con-9958489729

Hope to hear at least from your side.

Shiv
mumesh2001

Sep 23, 2014

Leakage

R/Sir,

I am residing in govt accommodation at Ekta Vihar, CGS Colony, Type III, 3/23, CBD Belapur, Mumbai. I lodge Complaint Regularly from last One Year in the CPWD Register and also personally visited so many saturday and met with JE for closing the leackage. There is heavy leakage in the ceiling of Kitchen, Bathroom, Toilet and now in passage wall of Basin coming from Back side down Drainage pipe line which has been broken at 3 or 4 floor and overflow water come inside the wall. Everytime they are saying that it will be done soon but problem has not been solved.
rohit rialch

Sep 20, 2014

Change of damage door [New Complaint]

Repected Sir My quarter No 406 Block -D Kasturba nagar (Sewa nAgar) New Delhi.
I have lodged complain for the door change it is converted into major category 45 days are passed but still it is pending i have approached to the JE and AE it is not solved kindly take appropriate action on this
rohit rialch

Sep 20, 2014

Change of damage door

I have lodged complain for the door change it is converted into major category 45 days are passed but still it is pending i have approached to the JE and AE on telephone but they are not responding properly, A mail also sent by me to them but all the email id are deactivated. i request to you please solve it as soon as possible.
Bharat Babu

Aug 23, 2014

heap of stone material and bad condition of the outside floor

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am living in 496,Income Tax Colony,Uttari Pitampura, Delhi. I want you to know about the conditions over here.There is a lot of material lying near the house like stones,soil,and sewage line covers etc. I complaint about it many times but the complaint remains pending till now and when i talk to the person who is the incharge and the one superior to her of it they always said that we will do it soon... but that soon doesn't come till now. Also they filled that gap which they made adjacent to the boundry wall by stones and other things which they made for planting the sepllings,now developes a lot of mosquitoes here.Their bahaviour is also not correct while talking.The other problem is that the floor outside my house is also in very bad condition.The material they put is of low quality and after few months of the making it starts damaging. I complaint about it continously for a long time approx 1 year but nothing been done over the issue till present. And one more thing the stores which are provided to the thekedar used by him for the residence of his labour which is a misuse of the govt. property. The incharge and superior officer also take no action over it. So, kindly do the needful. I will wait for your immediate action.
thanking you.
rao_trisha

Aug 21, 2014

Qtr no.1113, Sector-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022

Qtr no.1113, Sector-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022

Mr.Ram Prakash S/o.Gulzari Lal Meena, Qtr no.1113, Sector-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi is living here for a long period. He has constructed a One with attached Bath room, Toilet. He is getting advances against this accommodation for One lakh or two Lakhs. Before utilization this Advance Amount, he is vacating the premises. How a person will vacate the premises without returning Advance Amount. One year ago, he vacated a very good South Indian family. They are very innocent. He has not returned their money of Rs.15,000/- which he kept himself and vacated the Room. Still that South Indian Lady is asking for money but Mr.Ram Prakash and his wife returning her without paying. They cheating so many Peoples. Kindly take severe action.

thanks
Trisha Rao
sendif

Aug 17, 2014

termite infected house

flat is infected with lot of termites on the walls and sealing . infected areas are in kitchen , bathroom , toilet , rooms , and cabinet space . it is very difficult to live . several complaints for termite treatment to cpwd sewa kendra NanakPura , NEW DELHI and in their toll free number went futile and succumb to deaf ears .

Sarthak - 7838257229
chitra Nityanand

Jul 11, 2014

no water supply.

Since 1 month, there is not supply of water.
Prabir Kumar Mandal

Jul 8, 2014

Repair of windows/ plaster & painting

My CPWD quarter at IC- Block, Flat N0. 872, Salt Lake, Kolkata-106, have been badly damage/ broken window, doors hinge of bed room & bath room and also damage plaster of all rooms though plaster has been done one bed room with out painting since long,
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the mater and please be repair/ replace/ re-welding the hinge at the earliest.

Prabir Kumar Mandal
IC- Block, Flat No. 872, Salt Lake Sector-III
Kolkata-106 ( West Bengal)
email : mprabir17@yahoo.com
nageshkrishna

Jul 1, 2014

disobedient to workj

street lights in central excise quarters not working in spite of so many reminders
Central excise quarters situated at T.V.Centre, Belgaum is maintained badly by CPWD. street lights are not working properly, The quarters is full of bushes. no shutters/glasses for windows The water man and the Electrician who are staying rent free in quarters are hopeless and lethargic persons they wont doing any work without giving any specific complaints. further in spite of so many reminders written in the book maintained in the quarters office. the cpwd staff has not bothered to solve it. most of the quarters are vacant due to bad maintaining of quarters, and the government is losing revenue in the form of rent due to CPWD staff only The government has spent crores of rupees in the name of renue of quarters, but the amount gone to contractors and engineers pocket. if the higher officer inspects the same so many persons going into home definitely, Higher officers may take action immediately other wise tomarrow it will a one of the scams and so may innocent departmen engineers going into home/jail. Please solve the problems.
dharam bir sharma

Jun 24, 2014

main sever block

I am the resident of quarter number 797 sector - 9, R.K.Puram New delhi. 110022. The main guter behind out quarter is blocked due to that the water is going very slowly. It is requested to you kindly do the needful in this regard as early as possible.
Dharam Bir Sharma
797, Sector-9,
R.K.Puram, New Delhi
Telephone :- 011-26183281, 9899119268
Pankaj Kavidayal

Jun 14, 2014

overflowing of water from down pipe

Greetings of the day.I am resident of E-001,Pragati vihar hostel.For last one month I m continuously lodging complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved.During evshiny time ,everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
In view of above facts ,I request your good office to take immediate action in directing the concerned CPWD officials to rectify the problem.

pune police - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    security of property - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    TNPSC - Lost VAO Exam Hall Tickets
    Hi Sir, I have Lost My VAO exam Hall tickets. Please...
    Lava Iris Pro 30 - repeatedly on off problem
    my phone gets on off repeatedly.went to customer care...
    Ibps - entered wrong percentage if marks
    I have entered all my percentage of marks in a round...
    Idea - sim activation
    idea compani network is verry good but the custemer...
    YEPME.COM - want to cancel the order
    I want to cancel my order which was done by me today. My...
    Jaiprakash Associates Ltd., Noida, UP - Matured FD amount not paid
    Sir / Madam, I am Vasant Pujara aged 65 retired on...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - Recharge not done
    Money deducted but not recharged....CCABL1GIJ761IG00IUXXZ9...
    Homeshop18 - for refund
    maine do products coriar ki yata at 31october abtak mujko...