CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

anand94

Feb 25, 2014

severe seepage in house

This is to inform you that I'm having a severe seepage in my house. I have lodged about more than 20 complaints since 13/9/13 in the CPWD complaint register sec-12 r.k.puram, new delhi through telephone and have personally visited about 4-5 times to the office and met with AE&JE and they always mislead me by saying that it will be done soon. There is a proper water leakage in the walls of living room,bed room,toilet,bathroom. The floor of washroom is always wet because of which my father who is 80 years old may slip and have serious injuries at this age. Due to the flow of contaminated water in my house now my house has started stinking and have become house of water borne diseases.
It is my request to kindly look into the matter and arrange proper repair to my house at the earliest.
D.K.ANAND
House no.938,
Sector-12,
R.k.puram,
New delhi--22
GeethaKumariShenoi

Feb 9, 2014

Repairing of X 264sAROJININAGAR

Please do the following repairs of X 264 Sarojini Nagar New delhi 110023,alloted to Geetha Kumari,at the earliest

1.A Grill Gate is necessary below the staircase steps,for protection from thieves: Dogs also coming up through staircase.

2.Balcony may be covered.

3.Exhaust fan at kitchen should be closed with nets,for preventing birdses entry in the Kitchen

4.WoodenSlabs to be fitted in the buit in Almirahs at both bedrooms

5.Plastering in the Staircase walls and window above the Staircase not done.
NARAYO8U

Jan 30, 2014

Non attendance to heavy leakage in my house from toilet and bath room ceiling

There is heavy leakage in the ceiling of the toiliet and bathroom in Room No. 2821, Bldg. No. 207, Sector -3 Kane Nagar, CGS Colony, Antop Hill, Mumbai : 37. I have complained to the CPWD, Kane Nagar, Mumbai innumerable times. I have written complaint letters several times and even personally met the Jr. Enginerr, Asstt. Engineer, Executive Engineer but of no use. Due to this leakage of dirty water from the above flat my house has become inhabitable and smells badly. I live alone with my ailing aged mother (74 Years) and there is serious risk of her getting electric shock because of the leakage of water through the entire wall and also the risk of her slipping and falling because my entire room has become slippery with dirty water. My repeated appeals to these officials have fallen of deaf ears. If some unfortunate incident happens because of the negligence of these CPWD officials They will be entirely responsible for this. They also refuse to give me a certificate that the leakage problem cannot be arrested so that I can be provided with alternate accommodateion. -Narayanan V Iyer Mobile ; 09969235616
pintu lal meena

Jan 23, 2014

Seepage and Flush Problem

I am residing in govt accommodation which is maintained by CPWD.
I am facing a severe problem due to Seepage and Flush from a leakage pipe in our multi storey building since long.
I have registered my complaint in this regard in your JAIPUR CPWD OFFICE but no action has been taken.
This may become of wastage of precious driving water and invitation of a tragedy can be occur till this problem
solved. So many times the complaint has been registered in the CPWD office but they always neglect my problem. Therefore, I request you take necessary step as early as possible otherwise it will enable me to take the help of higher authority and then I am not responsible for any other further action.

PINTU LAL MEENA,
QTR NO. 153/II, INCOME TAX COLONY,
MALVIYA NAGAR JAIPUR-302017
MOBILE NO. 9530401283
pintu lal meena

Jan 23, 2014

CPEJ PROBLEM

I am residing in govt accommodation which is maintained by CPWD.
I am facing a severe problem due to CEEPJ and FLASS from a leackage pipe in our multi storey building since long.
I have regesterd my complaint in this regard in your JAIPUR CPWD OFFICE office but no action has been taken.
This may become of wastage of precious driving water and invitation of a tregedy can be occour till this prolbem
solved.

sunilcvd

Dec 4, 2013

cpwd

I am residing in govt accommodation which is maintained by CPWD.
I am facing a severe problem due to water falling and water lodging from a leackage pipe in our multi storey building since long.
I have regesterd my complaint in this regard in your delhi cantt office but no action has been taken.
solved.

Mobile : 9013294960
R.K.DUBEY

Nov 29, 2013

civil/electrical

I have been allotted house no.959. block no.19,lodhi colony, new delhi w.e.f.14.4.2013. I met several time with Assistant Engineer Civil and Electrical regarding the following problem being faced by me:-
1.Fan not installed in Varanda whereas some allottees who were allotted flat after me have installed fan in Varanda.
2.drainage problem not solved by the Concerned Authorities from the last 6 months.
3.plaster of plenth area on back side of the flat.
4.Tiles fit by the Contractor in Toilet are disordered.
5.POP work done by the Contractor properly. Mr.Gupta, the then Asstt.Engineer told me in the month of July, 2013 that all the work relating to POP would be completed in the month of October, 2013.But sorry to say that the present J.E.(cIVIL) had refused to do the work.
6. Electric Pipe fixed outside the wall whereas it was fixed under the wall to other allottees. Kindly do the needful.
7. Drainage pipe which has been broken has not been replaced by the CPWD.
sptripathi

Oct 3, 2013

rotting garbage in RKPuram-1,area adjoining East Block-7,New-Delhi-110066

To the Chief Engineer,CPWD,RKPuram,new-delhi
area adjoining East Bloch-7,RKPuram-1 is housed by many central govt. offices ,e.g. FRRO/NCRB/NDRF etc.there is an unauthorised garbage dumping place in this area(near the place ur contractors also have a temporary office)..for the months together this garbage is not removed and it is left to rot,emmitting bad stench and producing mosqutoes n insects thus posing a serious heath-hazard to the govt.employees working in the area.
though many a times ur ex.engr. and je is approched by phone and personally and after many phones n personal visits half the garbage will be removed with no lime or disinfactant sprinkled..resultantly more bad stench and insects etc.oozing out..thus converting the area into a virtual hell...
ur JE will always say that the fund alloted for removing the garbage is very insufficient,so only half the garbage is removed every time..
sir,many foreigners regularly n daily visit FRRO n they take the impression of a dirty /stenching India with them,perhaps..it pains a real Indian.
Finally it is prayed that...
1.The pace for garbage should be shifted to some other place..2..by the time place for garbage is shifted,it should be ascertained that the garbage is removed daily/regularly and lime/disinfactant is applied after garbage-removal..
thanking you,
urs sincerely
S.P.Tripathi...mob..9868972048
srawal@maxindia

Aug 28, 2013

Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover

We are complaining about the Slip Road which passes along the start and also under of the Modi Mill Flyover , when coming from the Nehru Place side on the Outer Ring Road.
Would request that the road be repaired at the earliest , as it put into difficulty a lot of traffic commuters going to Oklha Phase-3 & Dr Jha Marg, Sabzi Mandi Okhla and Railway Station Okhla.

The Road is in a very deplorable condition and requires immediate attention.

Sanjay Rawal
Max House
1 Dr Jha Marg
Okhla Phase-3
New Delhi -110020

Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover

Kadhar

Aug 7, 2013

Replacement of Wooden and iron door and WC

In quarter No 71, Sector 2, RK Puram, New Delhi - 110 022, the entrance wooden door and iron door could not be locked properly. Therefore a complaint was lodged with CPWD, Sector 2. The complaints were converted to Major complaints No 4639458 and 4680552 respectively. It was informed that the above complaints will be completed by 09 May 2013. But till date not action has been taken for replacement of these doors. I met upto AE level but all my efforts were in vain. Replacement of WC also converted to Major complaint and it is also pending since Apr 2013. Here frequent thefts happen. Recently also in quarter No 1, 3, 4, 69 some valuables were stolen. Being a security matter immediate action to be taken.
kaushik1

Jul 12, 2013

mesion and carpanter

R/sir,
I am living in gsi colony, sector 12, gandhinagar. In my qtr no. 2/1, winows and doors are not working properly, hence, rats coming inside and harm my valuable assets and also ingerious to our health. no plaster work is carried out after repeatedly complains and verble request also. They are not serious about complaints. So, kindly do needful. I will wait for your immidiate action.
rkbalamurugan

Jun 24, 2013

electric fittings

All power points provided at 1053, sector-4, R.K.Puram, Sector-4, New Delhi not working / broken. Repeated complaints to CPWD not attended. The allottee occupied the house only three days back.
surender mallah

Jun 24, 2013

Work & Behaviour of Contractor

With greate regret to say that the behavior of contractor of floor tiles work in Kamla Nehru Nagar Ghaziabad is very rude and he create problem for us like start the work and leave the work incomplete for long time. Therefor, we are facing inconvenience in the room. Not only that he came after one and half month and said vacate the room we will do the work finish today. As per his instruction I vacate the room but till date the work has not been attended. I could be face inconvenience whether work complete or not I am not bother about it, but I could not tolerate insult due to vacate the room as per his instruction and work not attended by the contractor.

Kindly look into this matter and take some stringent action to remove this situation.

Surender Kumar Mallah
H.No.218, Type-III
Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad (UP)
gautamrakesh

Apr 24, 2013

COMPLAINT RELATED TO QTR NO-D-2 ANDREWS GANJ EXTN NEW DELHI

I AM QTR/FLAT NO D-2 ANDREWS GANJ EXTN NEW DELHI 110049. I HAVE LODGED FOLLOWING COMPLAINTS ON TOLL FREE NUMBER OF CPWD
-FLUSH CISTERN NT WORKING
-WATER TAPE LEAKING
-SHOWER NOT FITTED N BATH ROOM
-WO ROOM LEAKING
-REPAIR TO BARBED WIRE FENSING IN KITCHEN GARDEN
-STEEL GATE AT ENTRY

NO BODY HAS COME TO ATTEND THESE COMPLAINT RATHER FEEDBACK WAS ASKED BY SEWA KENDRA/TOLL FREE NUMBER ON THESE COMLAINT
I HAVE PERSONALLY TOLD ABOUT THESE COMPLAINT TO JE IN ANDREWS GANJ EXTN AE OFFICE

RB GAUTAM, IDSE
DIRECTOR WORKS ARMY
gautamrakesh

Apr 24, 2013

CPWD IS NOT ATTENDING COMPLAINT LODGED ON TOLLFREE NUMBER AR PERSONALLY REPORTED I SEWA KENDREA

I have lodged complaint on toll free number of CPWD SEWA about, leaking of water tape , flush cistern not working, shower not fitted in bath room, steel gate , chain link fensing /repair to barbed wire fensing in kitchen garden, but nobody has attended the complaint. Even feedback was asked by SEWA KENDRA/toll free number for the complaint which is not attended at all. Now I am planning to lodge complaint in consumer court.
onlinegarg2006

Apr 16, 2013

Non Availablity of Lighting in Garden & Surronding

There has been no lighting in the Garden and the surronding area of the Banglow (5K at Kamraaj Lane) since Oct 2012 till now, even many ceiling fans & exhaust fans are not operational.
I have complained so many times in local CPWD centre at Kushak Road, but still no one has ever turned up to solve the problem.
So i request you to sort out the matter as early as possible.
Thankyou,
GODDESS

Mar 30, 2013

31/2 CPWD QUARTERS ALLOTED reNT

31/2 CPWD CHENNAI K K NAGAR. THIS QUARTERS HAS BEEN ALLOTTED FOR non govt staff. THAT 31/2 MEN AND WOMEN DOING ROWDISYM AND WITHOUT GOVT PERMISSION ,, FIXED THE PETS FARMS. PLS VACATE THEM AND HELP US
anupma saxena

Feb 16, 2013

seelan problem

I " Vinod Saxena" retired with private job leaving with my younger daughter, i m leaving in first floor and facing the seelan problem. but who is living in 2nd floor they are taking any action and seelan is increases day by days. Now we worried to what action should be taken by us ...
if you will read the same. Kindly suggest.

Vinod Saxena
E-248/b Street no 5,
Subhash vihar
Near delli darwar sweet corner.
Delhi -110053
9873320848
Jagmohan Tiwari

Jan 21, 2013

CPWD

Respected Madam/Sir,

I live in G-595, Sriniwas Puri, New Delhi which is a type-2 quarter. For the last about one year, we are facing "seelan" problem near the walls of bathroom and toilet doors. We have lodged many complaints regarding this problem but no action is being taken on the said complaints. The JE has also visited our quarter one or two times but he has not shown any responsibility to remove the said problem. Once or twice, some workers appeared but they did not do anything and after watching the problem, just said "ye to kaafi jyada hai" and disappeared. We have also approached the CPWD Office, Andrews Ganj and then, some workers came and repaired one pipe but this did not solve the problem and the seelan is spreading increasingly day-by-day and there is a danger of collapsing the wall due to the water which has spread into the walls and this "seelan" is causing a great threat to us. Kindly look into this problem and take some stringent action to remove this seelan.

Yours Faithfully,
Jagmohan Tiwari
G-595, Sriniwaspuri,
New Delhi-110065
Ravindra.Kumar

Oct 7, 2012

REPLACEMENT OF IRON CHICK DOOR

To Whom So ever it may concern,

The IRON CHICK DOOR at the entrance of the house is broken severely which need to be replace,I have complained innumerable time regarding problem in my house 573 Type 4,R K Puram sector 3.The persisting problem are in the knowledge of the CONCEREND AUTHORITY and the contractor but still been overlooked.Some time people from contractor side turn up and say that ITS NOT THEIR JOB,and the people form CPWD turn up just for getting their LOG BOOKS filled saying their work is done,even though we haven't signed it many times but still the door remains the same,its a big security issue for my house,so get the work done by getting the door changed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
saxenamamta

Sep 17, 2012

CPWD not attending to complaints

CPWD both Civil and Electricals, at the Lodhi Rd Complex, Type V, are useless. They do not attend to the complaints registered telephonicallyt and without attending they close the complaints by showing them as attended. The Electrical JE is rarely seen in his office. I have been there several times but could meet him just once. I am told that he leaves at 11.30 am for site visits???? For every complaint, I am asked to talk to the JE and even when I speak to him and he assures to get the work done, the works still remain pending. Its more than 15 days that I have shifted to this place and am running after these people.
JE Civil is somewhat better as he is seen in his seat after 11 am till noon atleast. After that one has to take a chance, he may or may not be found.
Nobody is listening.
Please take a look in these offices and see that these JEs come to office at 9.00 am and are there till the evening. They do not runoff in the name of visiting the sites or other offices.
Mamta
L.Augustine

Aug 27, 2012

leakage of kitchen , bathroom, and latrine

with great regret I inform you that I have given many& many complaint about the leakage through C P W D toll free number , but they are not doing anything still now, it is very difficult to do kitchen works, day and night water falling from the roof of the kitchen. So I request you to take very urgent steps to prevent the leakage completely.

thanking you in anticipation

seepage Problem

seepage in living room
akbahal

Jul 20, 2012

NON SUPPLY OF TWO FANS and THER IS NO LIGHT IN THE STAIRCASE SINCE OCCUPATION OF FLAT I.E. JAN. 2011

FLAT NO. 504 BLOCK 13 LODHI COLONY WAS ALLOTTED TO ME IN JAN 2011 AND I HAD TAKEN THE POSSESSION WITHOUS TWO FANS . THERE WERE ONLY TWO CEILING FANS INSTEAD OF FOUR CEILING FANS IN THE QUARTER (.)
I VISITED THE SERVICE OFFICE OF CPWD ABOUT 30 TO FORTY TIMES FOR FIXING OF FANS IN THE QUARTER AND ALSO THERE IN NO LIGHT IN THE STAIRCASE SINCE I HAD TAKEN THE POSSESSION OF THE FLAT (>) I HAD ALSO FILED SO MANY COMPLAINTS FOR DOING THE WORK IN THE QUATER BUT NOBODY BOTHERS ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS AND MY VISITS IN THE SERVICE CENTER OF CPWD(.) AN URGENT AND IMMEDIATE ACTIUON SHOULD BE TAKEN IN REGARD TO THE COMPLAINT BEING FILED CONSTRAINTLY(.) THANKS IN ADVANCE(.)
Shubhankar Pratyush

Jul 4, 2012

Pathetic, Repulsive attitude shown by the CPWD Staff towards us

We have been living in R.K.Puram Sector 12 Flat no 1168 for the past 1 year and have faced a lot of problems regarding the CPWD “Staff”. Whenever a complaint is registered, they come in with a very casual and reckless attitude and after checking the problem, they demand for another complaint saying they do not have the requisite material with them. Soon when the complaint is registered, they come back after 4-5 days and leave the work undone. Recently, the CPWD is replacing our separate 500 litre tank by a 1000 litre tank (used in our kitchen only) by connecting the pipe to our house and the below one. The result now is that we, who earlier weren’t facing a water shortage problem with our separate tanks are now facing one. After complaining about the issue, 2 members of the Staff came today(04-07-2012) at our house and talked very rudely to us saying, you will have to contact the AE or JE (Civil) not us. When we tried to call the JE he was not receiving the phone and when we went to the nearest CPWD office both were not found.
Hereby, its my sincere request to kindly take strict action against them as we are not subordinate to them and belong to Class A officer category.

Vijay Tv - Please Dont Stop Shivam
    Why did you stop shivam serial...we haven't expected...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam serial
    Hi , There should be some ethical behavior in business...
    mobile number - abusive messages and calls
    Sir my mom is receiving abusive messages and calls from...
    coca cola company - Claim my prize: won $500.000.00
    Hi there i had a text on my mobile phone, back in 2012...
    Mobikwik - company is not ok
    Hi Movikwik.com is my acounte bailaince 300.00 dedected...
    194595 - wallat bailence not add
    Hi My bailence 300.00 not add my acaunte hs bin dedecte...
    care@irctc.co.in - forgot password
    Id is ABBAS WASI frgot password
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE LIYE KAM KAR REHA HA
    SIR, J.D.A THANA BHUMAFIYAO KE NOKARI KAR REHA HA JO KAM...