CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

Abhijeetu3

Aug 21, 2016

painting,tiles

Cpwd civil dept (Sector7),Dept is very bad service provider...i hv allotted one n half year.bt he can not come to room..more n more time completed bt he cnt come...this dept head nikam n meena will nt attend any complaint...so plz action for it...sector 7 Antop hill mumbai37
Jyoti_mathur

Aug 14, 2016

overflowing water tank

Despite several complaints made about overflowing water tanks work has not been done resulting in wastage of precious water continuously. Complaints have been made vide registration Nos. 1. 1040074 dated 13.08.2016, 2. 1040372 dated 15.08.2016, 3. 10407490 dated 15.08,2016, The person from Swastik, also gives false remarks that the complaint has been refused by the allottee whereas he has not been able to do the needful.
mapleanitha

Aug 11, 2016

Toilet facility in CESTAT Office

We, near about 20 ladies staff working in the CESTAT West Block No. II, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 are facing difficulty without a toilet. The CPWD has closed our toilet last year for renovation of the same with 2 toilets and other facilities and they assured us to complete it within one month. But till date the work has not been completed. Our duty is in the Court and we cannot leave the Court for more time to go here and there. Kindly do the needful to complete the work and handover the same to us and oblige.
K.Mohanan

Jul 27, 2016

leakage due to untimely breaking of the sunshades after the monsoon started

leakage due to untimely breaking of the sunshades after the monsoon started
In my qtr.No.T/D/13/75, Ghatkopar(w) which is in the first floor, itself is leaking as water entered in the second floor qtr. due to breaking of the sunshades undertaken by CPWD AFTER THE STARTING OF THE MONSOON. Urgent action is necessary else losses will incur to the residents.

K.Mohanan
T/D/13/75 CGS Qtrs,Ghatjopar(w) MUMBAI 499986
Umesh Chander 1970

Jun 23, 2016

Seepage in Toilet

Subject :- Seepage in Toilet

I have been allotted Government accommodation at Quarter No.1610(II nd Floor), Sector -3, Pushp Vihar, M.B. Road, New Delhi-110017. I would like to inform you that I have facing the problem of Seepage in the ceiling /wall of my toilet due to leakage in toilet drain pipe /WC of IIIrd floor for last 03 years. I have lodge many complaints through CPWD Sewa but no action has been taken till date . The details of complaint lodged through CPWD Sewa is as under:-

Date of complaint Complaint No.
02.12.2013 5791563
01.12.2015 9165898
05.12.2015 9184898
12.12.2015 9217964
14.06.2016 10061481
20.06.2016 10091123
I have also requested several time to Junior Engineer (Civil) , Sector-3, Pushp Vihar to sort out problem but there is no response from him. Due to Seepage in the ceiling/wall of toilet my family is facing the problem of bed foul smell and we are at risk of having disease.

Kindly take necessary action.

I hope you will look in to the matter and do the earliest.

Umesh Chander
Mobile No.9868790404
Qtr. No.1610, Sector-3,
Pushp Vihar, New Delhi
922.rkpuram

Jun 7, 2016

Encroachment in public park

I AM LIVING IN SECTOR - 1, R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI - 110022. IT IS TO BRING IN CPWD'S NOTICE THAT SOME OF THE LOCALITY BOYS HAS MADE AN PERMANENT VOLLEY BALL BASE IN THE NARROW PARK SITUATED IN BETWEEN OF HOUSE NOS. 915 TO 932 (BOTH SIDES HAVE QUARTERS). EVERY TIMES THEY MADE NUISANCE WHILE PLAYING IN THE PARK. AS THE PARK IS VERY NARROW ALL BAD CONVERSATION CAN HEAR IN THE QUARTERS OF BOTH SIDES. SOME OF THE ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENTS ARE ALSO COMES TO PLAY VOLLEY BALL IN THE PARK WITH THE LOCAL BOYS AND MAKE NUISANCE WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN AND ALSO FOR RESIDENTS LIVING IN THE LOCALITY. EVERY DAY THEY MADE NUISANCE. BALLS WITH THEY PLAY COMES DIRECTLY IN THE HOUSES AND ALSO ON THE VEHICLES PARKED IN FRONT OF THE HOUSES. THEY CLEAR THE GRASS AND LITTLE TREES FROM THE PARK AND MADE FLAT BASE. THE PARK IS MEANT ONLY FOR RESIDENTS FOR WALKING, PLAYING FOR LITTLE KIDS. IT IS REQUESTED THAT SWINGS AND ALSO LITTLE KIDS PLAY SLIDES MAY BE FIXED IN PLACE OF VOLLEY BALL BASE AND ALSO MAKE PEDESTRIAN WAY ALONG WITH GRASS AND TREES WITH PEDESTRIAN WAY IN THE PARK FOR THE RESIDENTS OF THE AREA. HOPE I WILL HEAR FROM YOU POSITIVELY AT THE EARLIEST.
REGARDS

RESIDENTS
OF SECTOR 1 R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI.
925.rkpuram

Jun 6, 2016

Encroachment in public park

I live in Sector 1 R.K. Puram, New Delhi. SOme of the locality boys has made permanent volley ball base in the narrow park in front of Qr. No. 925, 922, 921, 972, 931, etc. which is meant only for little kids. Every time nuisance has made in the park. They almost enroached half park and plays with nuisance as some of anti-social elements are also comes to see the permanent base. The park is meant only for grass and trees for local bodies. Volley balls comes directly to the houses and also on the vehicles standing in front of the house. The area people are facing very difficulty to it. Please remove the enroached base from the park and put some trees and grass on it.
sapnaprithvi

Apr 29, 2016

rough roads near nanak pura gurudwara

I would like to kind attention that roads near Nanak pura gurudwara is in very poor condition and also foot paths are not constructed properly. Kindly make foot paths and road near Nanak pura gurudwara.

Thanking You
wilsonkd

Mar 23, 2016

water shortage

I am resident of Sector VII, Bldg. 13, 320 room, cgs quarters, antop hill, mumbai-37. We are facing acute water shortage on the 4th floor, as direct pipe line has been given to the contractor for construction purpose. Moreover, around 50 huts have been constructed in the CPWD compound and anti-social elements are loitering in the area. Kindly look into the subject at the earliest.
Rajkumar Rana

Mar 14, 2016

BLOCKAGE OF BATHROOM, KITCHEN & TOILET

I am residing at House No. 436, Sector 7 A, (CPWD Accommodation), Chandigarh. I would like to inform you that my bathroom kitchen & toilet has been blocked, water flows very slowly due to blockage. We requested so many times to JE but there is no response from them. please make necessary action and check the cause of blockage cause .
I hope you will look into the matter and do the earliest.

Your's faithfully

(Raj Kumar Rana)
House No. 436, Sector 7 A, Chandigarh
Ph. 9815950337
Kirpa Ram Kapoor

Nov 25, 2015

NOT GIVING POSSESSION OF QUARTER ON STIPULATED TIME

I was allotted GP Quarter No. 70/05 Type III at MB Road Pushp Vihar on 27.8.2015 and accepted the said quarter on 03.9.2015. I have taken technical acceptance on 09.09.2015 and was given 45 days to physical occupation, since the quarter was not in habitable condition.
The said quarter has not been handed over whereas almost three month going to lapse. moreover, it is amazing that required upgradation works has not been started till date even after my repeated requests to both electrical and civil section of concerned CPWD office. I have requested several time in written and personally to EE/AE/JEs, CPWD to sort out problems and give possession of said quarter. But they are not in a position to reply in this matter and not responding properly. At this stage I am facing mental problems and not in a position what to do what not to do, this has only occurred due to negligence of concerned officials of CPWD.
I therefore request to initiate inquiry against officials and take punitive action against the person responsible for the delay and making harassment .
Vivek lamba

Nov 20, 2015

Repairing the drainage pipe of first floor

r,

I am the resident of 1021, Ground Floor, Rk puram sec-5, New Delhi- 110022. I have been facing the problem of water leakage from the drainage pipe of first floor since I moved in to this place. The drain water of the first floor residents gets logged in to my flat as the pipe is inside my flat. This pipe should be fixed outside my flat so that even in the case of leakage, the drain water do not get logged in my home.

Kindly instruct the concerned person to do the needful.

Vivek Lamba
1021, Sec-5, Rk puram,
New Delhi-110022,
Mob no.- 8588946474
Vivek lamba

Nov 20, 2015

Repairing the drainage pipe of first floor

Kindly instruct the concerned person to do the needful.

Vivek Lamba
1021, Sec-5, Rk puram,
New Delhi-110022,
Mob no.- 8588946474
AnchalSahni

Nov 16, 2015

Undue possession of authorized government alloted house

In south Moti Bagh, there are houses alloted only to government officials. But there is a practice going on for giving the allocated houses further on rent to other people.

Proof: In C-157, South Moti Bagh, Nanakpura, Delhi there is a family staying to whom this house has not been allocated by the government. Name of the lady is Shobha Puri who was a warden in Lady Hardinges College.

The house has been allocated to Dr. Annie who has further given it on rent to Shobha Puri.

This female has told the society that she is a Retired Ayurvedic doctor which is again a fraud being done.

Please look into this matter ASAP so that now people should not take undue advantage of government allocated property.
Vivekjeph

Nov 12, 2015

Government quarter on rent

GOVT QTR ALLOTTEE GAVE HIS QTR ON RENT..
Address of that house is Quarter no. 219,sector-12,r k puram, new delhi-110022....
Name of the person who is living on rent in this house is Umed Yadav..
He is man with very bad and unexplainable character he fights with neighbours and abuse them flirting with married women, he is a blunder influence on our neighbourhood children..
Plz kindly take some action on it it would be a very very nice favour from you which i will never forget....
Yours sincerely,
Concerned neighbour of sec 12
Sania Panwar

Oct 30, 2015

Complaint against JE, PUSHP VIHAR

JE, Civil seems dormant in his work despite several complaints. Walls are severely damaged due to moisture(selan) and white wash complaint is pending in the part of Contractor Gajram. It seems both are not responding in the matter. Despite several requests, they are showing reluctance to work. Contractor said he did not fear of anybody, he would not work.

H.No. 33,
Sector-7,
Pushp Vihar,
New Delhi-17
shanti name

Oct 26, 2015

Govt Room rent in illegal basis

To Directorate of Estate,
New Delhi

This is for your kind notice said Mr. Chedilal Jaiswal, Sector No. 3, Flat No. 24, Room No. 326, 2nd Floor, Antop Hill, Kane Nagar, Mumbai - 400037, He is car Driver in CPWD Staying on This Quarter.
He has given his TWO BEDROOM on rent to Five bachelors in 5000/- monthly rental basis.
I have complaint about this problem earlier but no action was taken.
I have sent you two mails on date 13th Oct. 2015 & 15th Oct. 2015 on website (CPWDcomplaintseva.com)
If no actions are taken or no service is provided then why is this cpwdcomplaintseva.com website opened for? It is only the wastage of our time & money.
The earlier two mails which have been sent, we have received the acknowledgement of that.
Still if not actions are taken the letter will be sent to one copy central minister & one copy sent to Delhi High Court. Kindly take immediately action about this matter.
Timing is checking this house is before 8am and after 10 pm if checking is to be done. After 8 am and before 10 pm the room is closed because all of going to work.
We written complaint & met officer all Building member, But still not solve the problem. No Action taken of your department.
So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about this matter.

Yours Sincerely,
Building members
Kane Nagar, Sector 3, Mumbai
ghugtyalrs

Oct 25, 2015

new allottee of govt quarter and non completion of quarter

Subject:- Complaint regarding not covered the Baramda and inside boundary wall of Q.No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

I have been allotted a govt quarter No. B- 110 in Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 27.09.2015. I enquired for updation of my Govt. accommodation from J E, CPWD, Service Centre, Sarojini Nagar before physically occupied by me but he told me that your quarter will not be updated as no constructions / Tender is available with us. Baramda of Quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar is not covered and also no boundary wall is made and open for all side. As other quarters of the same locations are fully covered with Baramda and made boundary wall by CPWD. I again requested J E, Service Centre, CPWD, Sarojini Nagar but he state way refused that Baramda and Boundary wall of quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar will not be covered. At present renovation work of this quarter is in progress. Sir, I want to ask the question to you that we are authorized to have a updated quarter or not? In this regard, I requested CPWD Authorities ( i.e. concerned AE / EE / Chief Engineer and other higher authorities) to kindly look into the matter personally and solve my above problem before physically occupied by me quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

Ram Singh Ghugtyal, B- 110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110003
Email: rsghugtyal2010@rediffmail.com
Mobile No. 9871487192
ghugtyalrs

Oct 25, 2015

new allottee of govt quarter and non completion of quarter

Subject:- Complaint for Q.No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

I have been allotted a govt quarter No. B- 110 in Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 27.10.2015. I enquired for updation of my Govt. accommodation from J E, CPWD, Service Centre, Sarojini Nagar before physically occupied by me but he told me that your quarter will not be updated as no constructions / Tender is available with us. Baramda of Quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar is not covered and also no boundary wall is made and open for all side. As other quarters of the same locations are fully covered with Baramda and made boundary wall by CPWD. I again requested J E, Service Centre, CPWD, Sarojini Nagar but he state way refused that Baramda and Boundary wall of quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar will not be covered. At present renovation work of this quarter is in progress. Sir, I want to ask the question to you that we are authorized to have a updated quarter or not? In this regard, I requested CPWD Authorities ( i.e. concerned AE / EE / Chief Engineer and other higher authorities) to kindly look into the matter personally and solve my above problem before physically occupied by me quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

Ram Singh Ghugtyal, B- 110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110003

Jasbir Singh
House No. 508/Ground Floor
Sector-46/A
Chandigarh

I have lodge many complain since last one and half years to CPWD call center and CPWD seva kender at Sector-46 Chandigarh regarding replacement of broken Bath Room and toilet doors. No remedial action in this regard has been taken till date, neither the complaint has been attended by at least courtesy visit. What more should I do so that the ibid compliant will be attended ? I with my family is facing lot of problem, specially when any guest comes to my house. we have pasted paper on the broken doors which is very embarrassing condition in front of my finders and family members. Your esteemed office is requested to take an Immediate action on it.

Yours sincerely
Jasbir Singh
caswal2000

Oct 23, 2015

kitchen drain pipe leakage

मेरी किचन पाइप चेंज की शिकायत लगभग डेढ़ वर्ष से पेंडिंग पड़ी है । फिर भी वह ठीक नहीं हो पा रही है । बार-बार शिकायत करने के बाद भी यह पूरी नहीं की जा रही है । किचन में हमेशा पानी भरा रहता है । 17 अक्तूबर, 2015 को एक पाइप चेंज किया गया लेकिन शिकायत वहीं के वहीं पर है । मेरा पता 497, सेक्टर-9, आर.के. पुरम । सेक्टर-9 आर.के. पुरम में शिकायतों पर ध्यान नहीं दिया जाता । मोबाइल नं. 9868792363 है । जेई से कई बार व्यक्तिगत रूप से मिला हूं और कई बार फोन पर शिकायत की है ।
bhavmanyu812

Oct 19, 2015

Bathroom Blockage

i would like to inform you that our bathroom has been blocked, water flows very slowly due to blockage, please make necessary action and check the cause of blockage cause .

yours sincerely
1047 F cpwd quartes
sector 7-B chandigarh
RAHULSAH

Oct 16, 2015

Kitchen sink pipe broken and its net spoiled

Sir/madam

I would like to inform you that my kitchen sink pipe and its net get spoiled and water is falling from that .
Kindly register the complaint and take immediate action to solve my problem.

RAHUL
nk naagar

Sep 1, 2015

Sewar jam

Asst Engineer (Sh Yadram Meena)
Central Public works Department
New Delhi 110003.

COMPLIANT REGARDING OUT SIDE SEWER JAM AND WATER LOGGING H.NO. 1013, ODHI ROAD COMPLEX POCKET-III, NEW DELHI

Please refer my discussion dated 31 Sep over telephone and comp no 8747907 and 8708428 dated 22-08-2015 assigned to S.M (1314) Sep 2015 regarding above mention compliant.
It is submitted that I am resident of H.N.1013 Lodhi Road complex New Delhi further its submitted that due to water logging and main sewer jam resident of Pocket-III mainly ground floor people are facing lot of difficulty and some time life become hell due to sever blockage.
I want to draw your kind attention that since six month due to out side sewer jam and toilet are overflowing that we have lodge number of complainant many times and when ask personally then the AE and JE stated that I am not supposed to go personally and clean the sewer this type of reply can not be expected from government official and after identify the phone number both official switch of their mobile or let the bell ringing and bothered at all both the JE and AE are sitting with Thekedar from where and how to earn extra money
That when I ask regarding when it will become permanent clear both official told that at present we have no tender when I insisted Asst Engineer mr yadram Meena he further threatened that do not visit again otherwise we falsely implicate by lodge complaint in police station that you are obstructing govt person discharging his duty that behaviour of official of CPWD are totally ridiculous.
That there is no provision to ask them to do the Job or for further clearance of this logging water, as Impediment erected in main sewer, that toilet overflowing and lot of foul smell coming from that if appropriate step are not taken and due to upcoming season of rain there will be apprehension of spreading of epidemic disease and that will become breeding centre of mosquito. That matter has been reported no of times to CPWD but no action has been initiated by department and knowingly with malafied intention allowing the epidemic disease which is an offence and punishable u/s 269 of IPC Negligent act by official CPWD likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life and being a public servant disobeying law with intention to cause injury to any person. That forth coming monsoon season it can become more hazardous and official never take appropriate action.
Dated
New Delhi Applicant
NK Naagar
Lodhi Road Complex
New Delhi-03
(m-9810922933)
Copy to-

Aug 31, 2015

For new connection of water

My H. No. 22 road no 8 type-1 ANDREWS GANJ. In this quarter water supply no well and give a new connection for smooth functioning of water supply

DTDC Courier - Non receipt of packet reference consignment no. Z99258864
    Hi Ashutish, I have replied on your mail on August 25...
    MADURAI BALAJI TRAVELS - Madurai balajee travels
    This is a worst travels..they do stop the vehicles...
    ccsu - MISSING 5TH SEM MARKSHEET OF BCA
    I have lost my 5th sem marksheet of BCA 2012 from ccsu...
    SSC - Change of Examination centre
    Sir, It is my humble request to change my examination...
    Reliance 4G - Cheated
    Hello Team, My Reliance mifi number 93 79 190 682. I...
    INDO CANADIAN BUS SERVICE - Misbehave
    Bus conductor is misbehaving and gave me warning without...
    UTI Pan Card - Refund my application fee
    Dear sir, Mai two months pahle ek dukan se pan card...
    State Bank of India - Cash is not credited to account
    Sir,my name is sunil from ponnur-522124,on 6/7/2016. I...
    LIC - fraud calls
    sir my name is ashish and i have received fraud calls they...
    Purvanchal Bank - KCC Susidy chareged on higher rate of intrest
    Hi Sir/Madam, This complain is regarding Kisan Credit...