CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

Vinay pratap singh Jadoun

Oct 20, 2014

Electric fitting

I am residing in Qtr No 223, C-Block, Minto Road Area, New Delhi. Renovation work in my house started 12/09/2014 but it has not been completed yet. The electric work is pending for long. No electric work since last 20-25 days. Temporary arrangement for power supply that has many hazards. No power in many switch boards. The contractors workers are not paying any heed to it. JE Electrical Minto Road also notified about the problem but no solution as yet.

Very pathetic state of maintenance work under CPWD among the contractor workers even under Modi Raj.

Please do needful
baluni30

Oct 14, 2014

No response after several requests

It is all after losing patience in one year for the process of several complaints against pathetic living condition in my house (9/7, Sector-1, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-110017. Several loose wires damped walls, and broken and unfinished flooring. Even electrical switches are in a very poor condition and switches are also not working properly

Please Suggest

Sudama Prasad Baluni

No response after several requests

adv.pooja

Oct 8, 2014

Termite infected wiring

I reside in pushp vihar, sector-1, I have lodged so many complaints for changing the wiring of my house because it sparkles a lot and whole the wiring is very old and it gets caught of termite completely, we have used pest control but still the termite is so much that it can not be controlled. Many of the CPWD officials have visited our home, and they give time that they will get the work done by this time, by that time, but no action has been taken yet. So many months have passed but they are not at all listening to us, even few of their workers have asked for money i.e. bribe to get the work done, but we denied for giving bribe. Now the termite has spread to that extent that they have damaged one of our wooden almirah, LED tv which was place above the almirah, one microwave and cooking gas, those were also placed above the almirah, and some of the clothes and the documents kept in the almirah. we have suffered so much loss due to their negligence in doing their work.

pooja
45/3 sector-1, pushp vihar
new delhi-110017
raj.shiv.s

Sep 27, 2014

Leekage From roof- seepage

hi all,

I stay at pushp vihar sector-5, there is seepage problems and getting wall damage day by day. I have filed complaints many times at cpwd but they ignoring consistently. This is the worst service provided by cpwd. If somebody requesting for same and they are completely dealing with carelessness. Requesting you to please do something before the house get break.

My address
Shiv
House no-493
Pushp vihar
Sector-5
New Delhi
Con-9958489729

Hope to hear at least from your side.

Shiv
mumesh2001

Sep 23, 2014

Leakage

R/Sir,

I am residing in govt accommodation at Ekta Vihar, CGS Colony, Type III, 3/23, CBD Belapur, Mumbai. I lodge Complaint Regularly from last One Year in the CPWD Register and also personally visited so many saturday and met with JE for closing the leackage. There is heavy leakage in the ceiling of Kitchen, Bathroom, Toilet and now in passage wall of Basin coming from Back side down Drainage pipe line which has been broken at 3 or 4 floor and overflow water come inside the wall. Everytime they are saying that it will be done soon but problem has not been solved.
rohit rialch

Sep 20, 2014

Change of damage door [New Complaint]

Repected Sir My quarter No 406 Block -D Kasturba nagar (Sewa nAgar) New Delhi.
I have lodged complain for the door change it is converted into major category 45 days are passed but still it is pending i have approached to the JE and AE it is not solved kindly take appropriate action on this
rohit rialch

Sep 20, 2014

Change of damage door

I have lodged complain for the door change it is converted into major category 45 days are passed but still it is pending i have approached to the JE and AE on telephone but they are not responding properly, A mail also sent by me to them but all the email id are deactivated. i request to you please solve it as soon as possible.
Bharat Babu

Aug 23, 2014

heap of stone material and bad condition of the outside floor

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am living in 496,Income Tax Colony,Uttari Pitampura, Delhi. I want you to know about the conditions over here.There is a lot of material lying near the house like stones,soil,and sewage line covers etc. I complaint about it many times but the complaint remains pending till now and when i talk to the person who is the incharge and the one superior to her of it they always said that we will do it soon... but that soon doesn't come till now. Also they filled that gap which they made adjacent to the boundry wall by stones and other things which they made for planting the sepllings,now developes a lot of mosquitoes here.Their bahaviour is also not correct while talking.The other problem is that the floor outside my house is also in very bad condition.The material they put is of low quality and after few months of the making it starts damaging. I complaint about it continously for a long time approx 1 year but nothing been done over the issue till present. And one more thing the stores which are provided to the thekedar used by him for the residence of his labour which is a misuse of the govt. property. The incharge and superior officer also take no action over it. So, kindly do the needful. I will wait for your immediate action.
thanking you.
rao_trisha

Aug 21, 2014

Qtr no.1113, Sector-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022

Qtr no.1113, Sector-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022

Mr.Ram Prakash S/o.Gulzari Lal Meena, Qtr no.1113, Sector-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi is living here for a long period. He has constructed a One with attached Bath room, Toilet. He is getting advances against this accommodation for One lakh or two Lakhs. Before utilization this Advance Amount, he is vacating the premises. How a person will vacate the premises without returning Advance Amount. One year ago, he vacated a very good South Indian family. They are very innocent. He has not returned their money of Rs.15,000/- which he kept himself and vacated the Room. Still that South Indian Lady is asking for money but Mr.Ram Prakash and his wife returning her without paying. They cheating so many Peoples. Kindly take severe action.

thanks
Trisha Rao
sendif

Aug 17, 2014

termite infected house

flat is infected with lot of termites on the walls and sealing . infected areas are in kitchen , bathroom , toilet , rooms , and cabinet space . it is very difficult to live . several complaints for termite treatment to cpwd sewa kendra NanakPura , NEW DELHI and in their toll free number went futile and succumb to deaf ears .

Sarthak - 7838257229
chitra Nityanand

Jul 11, 2014

no water supply.

Since 1 month, there is not supply of water.
Prabir Kumar Mandal

Jul 8, 2014

Repair of windows/ plaster & painting

My CPWD quarter at IC- Block, Flat N0. 872, Salt Lake, Kolkata-106, have been badly damage/ broken window, doors hinge of bed room & bath room and also damage plaster of all rooms though plaster has been done one bed room with out painting since long,
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the mater and please be repair/ replace/ re-welding the hinge at the earliest.

Prabir Kumar Mandal
IC- Block, Flat No. 872, Salt Lake Sector-III
Kolkata-106 ( West Bengal)
email : mprabir17@yahoo.com
nageshkrishna

Jul 1, 2014

disobedient to workj

street lights in central excise quarters not working in spite of so many reminders
Central excise quarters situated at T.V.Centre, Belgaum is maintained badly by CPWD. street lights are not working properly, The quarters is full of bushes. no shutters/glasses for windows The water man and the Electrician who are staying rent free in quarters are hopeless and lethargic persons they wont doing any work without giving any specific complaints. further in spite of so many reminders written in the book maintained in the quarters office. the cpwd staff has not bothered to solve it. most of the quarters are vacant due to bad maintaining of quarters, and the government is losing revenue in the form of rent due to CPWD staff only The government has spent crores of rupees in the name of renue of quarters, but the amount gone to contractors and engineers pocket. if the higher officer inspects the same so many persons going into home definitely, Higher officers may take action immediately other wise tomarrow it will a one of the scams and so may innocent departmen engineers going into home/jail. Please solve the problems.
dharam bir sharma

Jun 24, 2014

main sever block

I am the resident of quarter number 797 sector - 9, R.K.Puram New delhi. 110022. The main guter behind out quarter is blocked due to that the water is going very slowly. It is requested to you kindly do the needful in this regard as early as possible.
Dharam Bir Sharma
797, Sector-9,
R.K.Puram, New Delhi
Telephone :- 011-26183281, 9899119268
Pankaj Kavidayal

Jun 14, 2014

overflowing of water from down pipe

Greetings of the day.I am resident of E-001,Pragati vihar hostel.For last one month I m continuously lodging complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved.During evshiny time ,everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
In view of above facts ,I request your good office to take immediate action in directing the concerned CPWD officials to rectify the problem.
sumeshcverma

Jun 11, 2014

repair of office call bell

Pls. arrange to repair office call bell in Room No. A 21, Old building near DDGM(UI) office as it is not working for 2 months.

Add.

A-21, Old buidling, India Meteorological Deptt.
near DDGM(UI) office
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Tel No.24617518
e-mail sumeshcverma@gmail.com
muneer.a.khan

May 30, 2014

very poor quality of ingredients used

We are residents of 12/196. Recently some renovation work done there. It was started on 16 and completed on 26 may. The tiles which were renovated started falling down. Very poor quality of ingredients is used. Many times try to contact J.E. but he is not ready to talk.

Muneer khan
lila kutty

May 27, 2014

Verandah collapsing,bathroom window broken

My husband is a doctor and is working with the C.R.I. Kasauli,we have a government accomodation which is totally neglected.All the residents have the same complaint that ther houses are badly damaged but the C.P.W.D. is not bothered about repairing them inspite of complaining several times.The J.E. never takes a round of the residential locality of the C.R.I. to see the bad state the buildings are in.The verandah of our house is almost collapsing,all the parts which have fallen have led to squirrels birds and insects making their homes as a result we hear noises of their movement even at night.Our bathroom window has been eaten up by white ants and has come off from it's hinges and fallen.We made an online complaint and two carpenters were sent to see the damage and then they said that when they egt the wood then they will repair it.It has been almost two weeks and they have not shown up.Our broken window is a security risk and even our verandah,and kindly get the repair work done immediately.There is no point having a dummy J.E.who is doing nothing for the residents of the C.R.I. Kasauli.Please kindly look into this matter.Thankyou.
KUNDAN SINGH

May 23, 2014

RENOVATION & ELECTRIC FITTING

-ELECTRIC WIRES ARE LOOSENED REQUIRED IMMEDIATE FITTING MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR SMALL CHILDREN
-DOORS AND WINDOWS ARE IN WORST CONDITION AND SOME GLASSES OF WINDOWS ARE ALSO BROKEN. BIG SIZE RAT ABLE TO ENTER INSIDE THE ROOM EVEN ON 3RD FLOOR AND DESTROY EDIBLE ITEMS AND VEGETABLES. IT ALSO CAN BITE HUMAN BEINGS DURING NIGHT SLEEP. IMMEDIATE REPAIRING IS REQUIRED TO AVOID ANY UNTOWARDS PLEASE.

QTR NO. 4278, BLDG NO. 119, SM ROAD, SECTOR-7, ANTOP HILL, MUMBAI
KUNDAN SINGH

May 23, 2014

RENOVATION & ELECTRIC FITTING

hlrazdan

Apr 29, 2014

wash basin and water pipes fitting

The following repairs/fittings are urgently requiref in house no C-108 Sarojini Nagar for which complaints have already been registerrd in the past:

(1) the wash basin has come out and is likely to fell and damage. Refitting is required
(2) the tap water pipes are very old and in a very delipiated condition. These pipes are required to be fitted properly with the wal.
(3) fitment of tiles
(4) fitment of grill in.balcony and fitting of bolts properly

I would be grateful if my above problems are looked into sympathetically and proide all upgradation provisins in my case as jas been done in.other occupants in my neigherhood. Thanks
(H L Razdan), C-108 Sarojini Nagar
baghel67@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014

replacing water tap

I HAVE REISTERED A COMPLAINT ON DATED 4/4/14 ON TOLL FREE NO MY COMPLAINT NO-6388752.AFTER PASSING OF ONE MONTH SO FAR COMPLAINT STILL EXIST.NO ONE LISTIEN NO ONE CARE, THERE IS JUNGLE RAAJ IN THIS DEPARTMENT.WHILE ON OTHER HAND LICENCE FEES REGULARLY DEDUCTED IN MY SALARY
MOBILE NO-9413973637
QTS-3/5 R.V.T.I-W
OPP KV NO-3
JHALANA DOONGRI
JAIPUR-302004
anand94

Feb 25, 2014

severe seepage in house

This is to inform you that I'm having a severe seepage in my house. I have lodged about more than 20 complaints since 13/9/13 in the CPWD complaint register sec-12 r.k.puram, new delhi through telephone and have personally visited about 4-5 times to the office and met with AE&JE and they always mislead me by saying that it will be done soon. There is a proper water leakage in the walls of living room,bed room,toilet,bathroom. The floor of washroom is always wet because of which my father who is 80 years old may slip and have serious injuries at this age. Due to the flow of contaminated water in my house now my house has started stinking and have become house of water borne diseases.
It is my request to kindly look into the matter and arrange proper repair to my house at the earliest.
D.K.ANAND
House no.938,
Sector-12,
R.k.puram,
New delhi--22
GeethaKumariShenoi

Feb 9, 2014

Repairing of X 264sAROJININAGAR

Please do the following repairs of X 264 Sarojini Nagar New delhi 110023,alloted to Geetha Kumari,at the earliest

1.A Grill Gate is necessary below the staircase steps,for protection from thieves: Dogs also coming up through staircase.

2.Balcony may be covered.

3.Exhaust fan at kitchen should be closed with nets,for preventing birdses entry in the Kitchen

4.WoodenSlabs to be fitted in the buit in Almirahs at both bedrooms

5.Plastering in the Staircase walls and window above the Staircase not done.
NARAYO8U

Jan 30, 2014

Non attendance to heavy leakage in my house from toilet and bath room ceiling

There is heavy leakage in the ceiling of the toiliet and bathroom in Room No. 2821, Bldg. No. 207, Sector -3 Kane Nagar, CGS Colony, Antop Hill, Mumbai : 37. I have complained to the CPWD, Kane Nagar, Mumbai innumerable times. I have written complaint letters several times and even personally met the Jr. Enginerr, Asstt. Engineer, Executive Engineer but of no use. Due to this leakage of dirty water from the above flat my house has become inhabitable and smells badly. I live alone with my ailing aged mother (74 Years) and there is serious risk of her getting electric shock because of the leakage of water through the entire wall and also the risk of her slipping and falling because my entire room has become slippery with dirty water. My repeated appeals to these officials have fallen of deaf ears. If some unfortunate incident happens because of the negligence of these CPWD officials They will be entirely responsible for this. They also refuse to give me a certificate that the leakage problem cannot be arrested so that I can be provided with alternate accommodateion. -Narayanan V Iyer Mobile ; 09969235616

Vodafone - Debited Amount From Personal Credit Card
    Registered for deactivation and i got a mail it will...
    DTC Bus - Increase Number of Buses on DTc Route No 344
    I am Himanshu Kansara, resident of Trilok Puri, humble...
    RC BOOK - RC Book Not Received
    Dear Sir, Please help me get my RC book for car...
    sd454 stylish disco laser magic ball light - my product is damaged or different
    My product is damaged or different please replace my...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - bssc form not submitted
    Dear Sir, I have deposited amt.Rs.350 to Bihar Staff...
    HR MAJESTIC SOLUTION - feedback of zacatek service pvt ltd
    This is a false statement posted by sachin. Zacatek...
    Karbonn Mobiles - Touch screen not available.
    We purchased one mobile of Karbonn mobile, modle A11* of...
    Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. - RAKESH KINGRANI IS fraud person
    RAKESH KINGRANI IS fraud person & VERY VERY Big...
    Flipkart.com - Flipkart.Com – Worst ever website to shop #Flopkart
    I have been a frequent buyer of flipkart, snapdeal,...