Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

CPWD

India,
Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

Vijay443
 
Nov 29, 2016

छत्त की नाली खुलवाने हेतुु।

महोदय,
मैं मकान नं. 443, सेक्टर-9, आर.के.पुरम, का आबंटी हूँँ, और जबसे मुझे यह आवास आबंंटन किया गया है तबसे इस आबास की छत्त की नाली बंद पङी हुई है। इस संबंध में मैंने कई बाार के.लो.नि.वि. को लिखित शिकायत दी जिसका नंं.10419325, 10262900, 10262893, 10095187, 10028912 10028193, 10028192, 7665731, 6490107,6490106, 2179570, 2115666, 1647913 इत्यादि करा चुका हूँ लेेकिन पूछताछ कार्यालय से जो कर्मचारी इन शिकायत के लिये आया वह सिर्फ यह कह कर चला गया कि यह कार्य मेरा नहीं सीमेंट वाले का जब सीीमेंट वाले को बुलाया तो वह कहने लगा की यह कार्य मेरा नहीं है यह नाली खोलने वाले का है और मेरी छत्त की नाली आजतक बंद की बंद पङी है जिसकी वजह से मेरे घर के अंदर बरसात के समय पानी का रिसाव होने से दिवारे खराब एवं बिजली का करंट आता है। अत: आपसे विनती है की मेरी छत्त की नाली प्राथमिकता के आधार पर ठीक करवाने का कष्ट करें।
विजय रावत
मकान नं. 443, सेक्टर-9,आर.के.पुरम,
मो. 9953725734
chandan kumar singh123
 
Nov 8, 2016

BUILDING

sir i handan kumar singh my building no -97 room no-3841 sector-7 seikh mishri road antophill
1.sir in my quarter the floor is totally damaged
2.allthe window and door are totally damaged.
3.therr is no mosquito net cover in the windiw and door.
4.the wash basin is totally damaged.
it is requested that please do something immediately.
yours faith fully
Kulwinderc
 
Nov 6, 2016

Water supply off

From two day water supply is off...5 nd 6 nov both day..so now without water many people of our colony is in prblm
..
mcbeniwal
 
Oct 28, 2016

paint not done even after whitewash is done two week ago despite many reminders

Sir
I am a resident of Q.No. 116 type III, M.S.Building Timar Pur.

My quarter has been whitewashed but two weeks ago but paint on doors and windows is yet to be done despite many reminders. The

concerned JE never bothered to check the status and left the work entirely to the whims and fancy of Contractor and whenever a


complaint is made to JE, he hands over the phone number of a man of contractor for getting the work done. but this man never listen

to the allottee and work accordingly to his plan.

It is requested to kindly look into the matter. If the Paint is done after Dewali is passed then what is the use of paint if the festival has concluded.
Parvinder narula
 
Oct 9, 2016

Toilet & room door demage

Sir im parvinder singh narula.me house no.439 sec 3 pushap vihar me govt accmodation ka allotee hu sir yaha ke cpwd ke emplyee ne hame bohot pareshan kèr rakha he sir mughe august me ye quater allot hua tha aur je sahab mr. Ajit singh ne hamase 15 din ka time manga tha quater ko teyar kerne me aur 15/09/2016 ko inhone jaberdasti mughe quater accept kerwa diya aur isme koi bhi kam complete nahi hua toilet aur room ka door damage he bathroom ke door ke kabje damage the jo mene cpwd wale ko hi 300 rs deker thik kerwaye he white wash thik nahi he jo thik se karne ke paise mang rahe he mr prakash ke aadmi electrical ka kam complete nahi he office jao to civil aur electrical ke JE thik tarah bat nahi karte sir sec 7 me kitchan aur bath room me tiles laga ker de rahe he aur humne sec 3 walo se bola to ye log bottle mangte he duru ki sir hum garib aadmi he itna peisa kaha se laye jo inko sharab pilaye sir plz aap hi hamari help kijiye
Thanks
balajidurgaprasad
 
Sep 20, 2016

seepage

sir
I am the resident of GPRA campus gachibowli QTR no;16-C.I had given the complaint regarding seepage and roof leaking, the complaint no; 10574267 and 10583049 on 15 sept 2016.
But,
Till today they had not attended the complaint.I REQUEST U to take immediate action to solve my problem.
Abhijeetu3
 
Aug 21, 2016

painting,tiles

Cpwd civil dept (Sector7),Dept is very bad service provider...i hv allotted one n half year.bt he can not come to room..more n more time completed bt he cnt come...this dept head nikam n meena will nt attend any complaint...so plz action for it...sector 7 Antop hill mumbai37
Jyoti_mathur
 
Aug 14, 2016

overflowing water tank

Despite several complaints made about overflowing water tanks work has not been done resulting in wastage of precious water continuously. Complaints have been made vide registration Nos. 1. 1040074 dated 13.08.2016, 2. 1040372 dated 15.08.2016, 3. 10407490 dated 15.08,2016, The person from Swastik, also gives false remarks that the complaint has been refused by the allottee whereas he has not been able to do the needful.
mapleanitha
 
Aug 11, 2016

Toilet facility in CESTAT Office

We, near about 20 ladies staff working in the CESTAT West Block No. II, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 are facing difficulty without a toilet. The CPWD has closed our toilet last year for renovation of the same with 2 toilets and other facilities and they assured us to complete it within one month. But till date the work has not been completed. Our duty is in the Court and we cannot leave the Court for more time to go here and there. Kindly do the needful to complete the work and handover the same to us and oblige.
K.Mohanan
 
Jul 27, 2016

leakage due to untimely breaking of the sunshades after the monsoon started

leakage due to untimely breaking of the sunshades after the monsoon started
In my qtr.No.T/D/13/75, Ghatkopar(w) which is in the first floor, itself is leaking as water entered in the second floor qtr. due to breaking of the sunshades undertaken by CPWD AFTER THE STARTING OF THE MONSOON. Urgent action is necessary else losses will incur to the residents.

Thanking you

K.Mohanan
T/D/13/75 CGS Qtrs,Ghatjopar(w) MUMBAI 499986
Umesh Chander 1970
 
Jun 23, 2016

Seepage in Toilet

Subject :- Seepage in Toilet

Sir,
I have been allotted Government accommodation at Quarter No.1610(II nd Floor), Sector -3, Pushp Vihar, M.B. Road, New Delhi-110017. I would like to inform you that I have facing the problem of Seepage in the ceiling /wall of my toilet due to leakage in toilet drain pipe /WC of IIIrd floor for last 03 years. I have lodge many complaints through CPWD Sewa but no action has been taken till date . The details of complaint lodged through CPWD Sewa is as under:-

Date of complaint Complaint No.
02.12.2013 5791563
01.12.2015 9165898
05.12.2015 9184898
12.12.2015 9217964
14.06.2016 10061481
20.06.2016 10091123
I have also requested several time to Junior Engineer (Civil) , Sector-3, Pushp Vihar to sort out problem but there is no response from him. Due to Seepage in the ceiling/wall of toilet my family is facing the problem of bed foul smell and we are at risk of having disease.

Kindly take necessary action.

I hope you will look in to the matter and do the earliest.


Yours faithfully,


Umesh Chander
Mobile No.9868790404
Qtr. No.1610, Sector-3,
Pushp Vihar, New Delhi
922.rkpuram
 
Jun 7, 2016

Encroachment in public park

I AM LIVING IN SECTOR - 1, R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI - 110022. IT IS TO BRING IN CPWD'S NOTICE THAT SOME OF THE LOCALITY BOYS HAS MADE AN PERMANENT VOLLEY BALL BASE IN THE NARROW PARK SITUATED IN BETWEEN OF HOUSE NOS. 915 TO 932 (BOTH SIDES HAVE QUARTERS). EVERY TIMES THEY MADE NUISANCE WHILE PLAYING IN THE PARK. AS THE PARK IS VERY NARROW ALL BAD CONVERSATION CAN HEAR IN THE QUARTERS OF BOTH SIDES. SOME OF THE ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENTS ARE ALSO COMES TO PLAY VOLLEY BALL IN THE PARK WITH THE LOCAL BOYS AND MAKE NUISANCE WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN AND ALSO FOR RESIDENTS LIVING IN THE LOCALITY. EVERY DAY THEY MADE NUISANCE. BALLS WITH THEY PLAY COMES DIRECTLY IN THE HOUSES AND ALSO ON THE VEHICLES PARKED IN FRONT OF THE HOUSES. THEY CLEAR THE GRASS AND LITTLE TREES FROM THE PARK AND MADE FLAT BASE. THE PARK IS MEANT ONLY FOR RESIDENTS FOR WALKING, PLAYING FOR LITTLE KIDS. IT IS REQUESTED THAT SWINGS AND ALSO LITTLE KIDS PLAY SLIDES MAY BE FIXED IN PLACE OF VOLLEY BALL BASE AND ALSO MAKE PEDESTRIAN WAY ALONG WITH GRASS AND TREES WITH PEDESTRIAN WAY IN THE PARK FOR THE RESIDENTS OF THE AREA. HOPE I WILL HEAR FROM YOU POSITIVELY AT THE EARLIEST.
REGARDS

RESIDENTS
OF SECTOR 1 R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI.
925.rkpuram
 
Jun 6, 2016

Encroachment in public park

I live in Sector 1 R.K. Puram, New Delhi. SOme of the locality boys has made permanent volley ball base in the narrow park in front of Qr. No. 925, 922, 921, 972, 931, etc. which is meant only for little kids. Every time nuisance has made in the park. They almost enroached half park and plays with nuisance as some of anti-social elements are also comes to see the permanent base. The park is meant only for grass and trees for local bodies. Volley balls comes directly to the houses and also on the vehicles standing in front of the house. The area people are facing very difficulty to it. Please remove the enroached base from the park and put some trees and grass on it.
sapnaprithvi
 
Apr 29, 2016

rough roads near nanak pura gurudwara

I would like to kind attention that roads near Nanak pura gurudwara is in very poor condition and also foot paths are not constructed properly. Kindly make foot paths and road near Nanak pura gurudwara.


Thanking You
wilsonkd
 
Mar 23, 2016

water shortage

I am resident of Sector VII, Bldg. 13, 320 room, cgs quarters, antop hill, mumbai-37. We are facing acute water shortage on the 4th floor, as direct pipe line has been given to the contractor for construction purpose. Moreover, around 50 huts have been constructed in the CPWD compound and anti-social elements are loitering in the area. Kindly look into the subject at the earliest.
Rajkumar Rana
 
Mar 14, 2016

BLOCKAGE OF BATHROOM, KITCHEN & TOILET

sir,
I am residing at House No. 436, Sector 7 A, (CPWD Accommodation), Chandigarh. I would like to inform you that my bathroom kitchen & toilet has been blocked, water flows very slowly due to blockage. We requested so many times to JE but there is no response from them. please make necessary action and check the cause of blockage cause .
I hope you will look into the matter and do the earliest.



Your's faithfully

(Raj Kumar Rana)
House No. 436, Sector 7 A, Chandigarh
Ph. 9815950337
Kirpa Ram Kapoor
 
Nov 25, 2015

NOT GIVING POSSESSION OF QUARTER ON STIPULATED TIME

I was allotted GP Quarter No. 70/05 Type III at MB Road Pushp Vihar on 27.8.2015 and accepted the said quarter on 03.9.2015. I have taken technical acceptance on 09.09.2015 and was given 45 days to physical occupation, since the quarter was not in habitable condition.
The said quarter has not been handed over whereas almost three month going to lapse. moreover, it is amazing that required upgradation works has not been started till date even after my repeated requests to both electrical and civil section of concerned CPWD office. I have requested several time in written and personally to EE/AE/JEs, CPWD to sort out problems and give possession of said quarter. But they are not in a position to reply in this matter and not responding properly. At this stage I am facing mental problems and not in a position what to do what not to do, this has only occurred due to negligence of concerned officials of CPWD.
I therefore request to initiate inquiry against officials and take punitive action against the person responsible for the delay and making harassment .
Vivek lamba
 
Nov 20, 2015

Repairing the drainage pipe of first floor

r,

I am the resident of 1021, Ground Floor, Rk puram sec-5, New Delhi- 110022. I have been facing the problem of water leakage from the drainage pipe of first floor since I moved in to this place. The drain water of the first floor residents gets logged in to my flat as the pipe is inside my flat. This pipe should be fixed outside my flat so that even in the case of leakage, the drain water do not get logged in my home.

Kindly instruct the concerned person to do the needful.

Regards,
Vivek Lamba
1021, Sec-5, Rk puram,
New Delhi-110022,
Mob no.- 8588946474
Vivek lamba
 
Nov 20, 2015

Repairing the drainage pipe of first floor

Sir,

I am the resident of 1021, Ground Floor, Rk puram sec-5, New Delhi- 110022. I have been facing the problem of water leakage from the drainage pipe of first floor since I moved in to this place. The drain water of the first floor residents gets logged in to my flat as the pipe is inside my flat. This pipe should be fixed outside my flat so that even in the case of leakage, the drain water do not get logged in my home.

Kindly instruct the concerned person to do the needful.

Regards,
Vivek Lamba
1021, Sec-5, Rk puram,
New Delhi-110022,
Mob no.- 8588946474
AnchalSahni
 
Nov 16, 2015

Undue possession of authorized government alloted house

Respected Sir,

In south Moti Bagh, there are houses alloted only to government officials. But there is a practice going on for giving the allocated houses further on rent to other people.

Proof: In C-157, South Moti Bagh, Nanakpura, Delhi there is a family staying to whom this house has not been allocated by the government. Name of the lady is Shobha Puri who was a warden in Lady Hardinges College.

The house has been allocated to Dr. Annie who has further given it on rent to Shobha Puri.

This female has told the society that she is a Retired Ayurvedic doctor which is again a fraud being done.

Please look into this matter ASAP so that now people should not take undue advantage of government allocated property.
Vivekjeph
 
Nov 12, 2015

Government quarter on rent

GOVT QTR ALLOTTEE GAVE HIS QTR ON RENT..
Address of that house is Quarter no. 219,sector-12,r k puram, new delhi-110022....
Name of the person who is living on rent in this house is Umed Yadav..
He is man with very bad and unexplainable character he fights with neighbours and abuse them flirting with married women, he is a blunder influence on our neighbourhood children..
Plz kindly take some action on it it would be a very very nice favour from you which i will never forget....
Yours sincerely,
Concerned neighbour of sec 12
Sania Panwar
 
Oct 30, 2015

Complaint against JE, PUSHP VIHAR

JE, Civil seems dormant in his work despite several complaints. Walls are severely damaged due to moisture(selan) and white wash complaint is pending in the part of Contractor Gajram. It seems both are not responding in the matter. Despite several requests, they are showing reluctance to work. Contractor said he did not fear of anybody, he would not work.


H.No. 33,
Sector-7,
Pushp Vihar,
New Delhi-17
shanti name
 
Oct 26, 2015

Govt Room rent in illegal basis

To Directorate of Estate,
New Delhi


Respected Sir,
This is for your kind notice said Mr. Chedilal Jaiswal, Sector No. 3, Flat No. 24, Room No. 326, 2nd Floor, Antop Hill, Kane Nagar, Mumbai - 400037, He is car Driver in CPWD Staying on This Quarter.
He has given his TWO BEDROOM on rent to Five bachelors in 5000/- monthly rental basis.
I have complaint about this problem earlier but no action was taken.
I have sent you two mails on date 13th Oct. 2015 & 15th Oct. 2015 on website (CPWDcomplaintseva.com)
If no actions are taken or no service is provided then why is this cpwdcomplaintseva.com website opened for? It is only the wastage of our time & money.
The earlier two mails which have been sent, we have received the acknowledgement of that.
Still if not actions are taken the letter will be sent to one copy central minister & one copy sent to Delhi High Court. Kindly take immediately action about this matter.
Timing is checking this house is before 8am and after 10 pm if checking is to be done. After 8 am and before 10 pm the room is closed because all of going to work.
We written complaint & met officer all Building member, But still not solve the problem. No Action taken of your department.
So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about this matter.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Building members
Kane Nagar, Sector 3, Mumbai
ghugtyalrs
 
Oct 25, 2015

new allottee of govt quarter and non completion of quarter

Subject:- Complaint regarding not covered the Baramda and inside boundary wall of Q.No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

I have been allotted a govt quarter No. B- 110 in Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 27.09.2015. I enquired for updation of my Govt. accommodation from J E, CPWD, Service Centre, Sarojini Nagar before physically occupied by me but he told me that your quarter will not be updated as no constructions / Tender is available with us. Baramda of Quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar is not covered and also no boundary wall is made and open for all side. As other quarters of the same locations are fully covered with Baramda and made boundary wall by CPWD. I again requested J E, Service Centre, CPWD, Sarojini Nagar but he state way refused that Baramda and Boundary wall of quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar will not be covered. At present renovation work of this quarter is in progress. Sir, I want to ask the question to you that we are authorized to have a updated quarter or not? In this regard, I requested CPWD Authorities ( i.e. concerned AE / EE / Chief Engineer and other higher authorities) to kindly look into the matter personally and solve my above problem before physically occupied by me quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.
Thank you Sir,

Ram Singh Ghugtyal, B- 110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110003
Email: rsghugtyal2010@rediffmail.com
Mobile No. 9871487192
ghugtyalrs
 
Oct 25, 2015

new allottee of govt quarter and non completion of quarter

Subject:- Complaint for Q.No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

I have been allotted a govt quarter No. B- 110 in Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 27.10.2015. I enquired for updation of my Govt. accommodation from J E, CPWD, Service Centre, Sarojini Nagar before physically occupied by me but he told me that your quarter will not be updated as no constructions / Tender is available with us. Baramda of Quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar is not covered and also no boundary wall is made and open for all side. As other quarters of the same locations are fully covered with Baramda and made boundary wall by CPWD. I again requested J E, Service Centre, CPWD, Sarojini Nagar but he state way refused that Baramda and Boundary wall of quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar will not be covered. At present renovation work of this quarter is in progress. Sir, I want to ask the question to you that we are authorized to have a updated quarter or not? In this regard, I requested CPWD Authorities ( i.e. concerned AE / EE / Chief Engineer and other higher authorities) to kindly look into the matter personally and solve my above problem before physically occupied by me quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.
Thank you Sir,

Ram Singh Ghugtyal, B- 110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110003
Email: rsghugtyal2010@rediffmail.com
Mobile No. 9871487192

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    Airtel Money - Brock
    HAPPY TO HELP YOU . Costmercare & Support ...
    Reliance Jio - REDEEMED code bar
    Team Jio I have get jio code bar generated but after...
    Voonik - halal HD
    HAPPY TO HELP YOU . Costmercare & Support ...
    the hindu tamil daily - SUBSCRIPTION Received but NO PAPER Supply-Reg
    Subscribed for "The Hindu" Tamil daily during...
    monika - Server problemes during paper -1 paper -2 of ssc cgl tier...
    Respected sir, My name is Monika and my ssc cgl 2016...
    Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8
    HAPPY TO HELP YOU . Costmercare & Support ...
    care---paytm.com - _£
    HAPPY TO HELP YOU . Costmercare & Support ...
    paytm care - husker
    HAPPY TO HELP YOU . Costmercare & Support ...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username