CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

Kirpa Ram Kapoor

Nov 25, 2015

NOT GIVING POSSESSION OF QUARTER ON STIPULATED TIME

I was allotted GP Quarter No. 70/05 Type III at MB Road Pushp Vihar on 27.8.2015 and accepted the said quarter on 03.9.2015. I have taken technical acceptance on 09.09.2015 and was given 45 days to physical occupation, since the quarter was not in habitable condition.
The said quarter has not been handed over whereas almost three month going to lapse. moreover, it is amazing that required upgradation works has not been started till date even after my repeated requests to both electrical and civil section of concerned CPWD office. I have requested several time in written and personally to EE/AE/JEs, CPWD to sort out problems and give possession of said quarter. But they are not in a position to reply in this matter and not responding properly. At this stage I am facing mental problems and not in a position what to do what not to do, this has only occurred due to negligence of concerned officials of CPWD.
I therefore request to initiate inquiry against officials and take punitive action against the person responsible for the delay and making harassment .
Vivek lamba

Nov 20, 2015

Repairing the drainage pipe of first floor

r,

I am the resident of 1021, Ground Floor, Rk puram sec-5, New Delhi- 110022. I have been facing the problem of water leakage from the drainage pipe of first floor since I moved in to this place. The drain water of the first floor residents gets logged in to my flat as the pipe is inside my flat. This pipe should be fixed outside my flat so that even in the case of leakage, the drain water do not get logged in my home.

Kindly instruct the concerned person to do the needful.

Vivek Lamba
1021, Sec-5, Rk puram,
New Delhi-110022,
Mob no.- 8588946474
Vivek lamba

Nov 20, 2015

Repairing the drainage pipe of first floor

Kindly instruct the concerned person to do the needful.

Vivek Lamba
1021, Sec-5, Rk puram,
New Delhi-110022,
Mob no.- 8588946474
AnchalSahni

Nov 16, 2015

Undue possession of authorized government alloted house

In south Moti Bagh, there are houses alloted only to government officials. But there is a practice going on for giving the allocated houses further on rent to other people.

Proof: In C-157, South Moti Bagh, Nanakpura, Delhi there is a family staying to whom this house has not been allocated by the government. Name of the lady is Shobha Puri who was a warden in Lady Hardinges College.

The house has been allocated to Dr. Annie who has further given it on rent to Shobha Puri.

This female has told the society that she is a Retired Ayurvedic doctor which is again a fraud being done.

Please look into this matter ASAP so that now people should not take undue advantage of government allocated property.
Vivekjeph

Nov 12, 2015

Government quarter on rent

GOVT QTR ALLOTTEE GAVE HIS QTR ON RENT..
Address of that house is Quarter no. 219,sector-12,r k puram, new delhi-110022....
Name of the person who is living on rent in this house is Umed Yadav..
He is man with very bad and unexplainable character he fights with neighbours and abuse them flirting with married women, he is a blunder influence on our neighbourhood children..
Plz kindly take some action on it it would be a very very nice favour from you which i will never forget....
Yours sincerely,
Concerned neighbour of sec 12
Sania Panwar

Oct 30, 2015

Complaint against JE, PUSHP VIHAR

JE, Civil seems dormant in his work despite several complaints. Walls are severely damaged due to moisture(selan) and white wash complaint is pending in the part of Contractor Gajram. It seems both are not responding in the matter. Despite several requests, they are showing reluctance to work. Contractor said he did not fear of anybody, he would not work.

H.No. 33,
Sector-7,
Pushp Vihar,
New Delhi-17
shanti name

Oct 26, 2015

Govt Room rent in illegal basis

To Directorate of Estate,
New Delhi

This is for your kind notice said Mr. Chedilal Jaiswal, Sector No. 3, Flat No. 24, Room No. 326, 2nd Floor, Antop Hill, Kane Nagar, Mumbai - 400037, He is car Driver in CPWD Staying on This Quarter.
He has given his TWO BEDROOM on rent to Five bachelors in 5000/- monthly rental basis.
I have complaint about this problem earlier but no action was taken.
I have sent you two mails on date 13th Oct. 2015 & 15th Oct. 2015 on website (CPWDcomplaintseva.com)
If no actions are taken or no service is provided then why is this cpwdcomplaintseva.com website opened for? It is only the wastage of our time & money.
The earlier two mails which have been sent, we have received the acknowledgement of that.
Still if not actions are taken the letter will be sent to one copy central minister & one copy sent to Delhi High Court. Kindly take immediately action about this matter.
Timing is checking this house is before 8am and after 10 pm if checking is to be done. After 8 am and before 10 pm the room is closed because all of going to work.
We written complaint & met officer all Building member, But still not solve the problem. No Action taken of your department.
So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about this matter.

Yours Sincerely,
Building members
Kane Nagar, Sector 3, Mumbai
ghugtyalrs

Oct 25, 2015

new allottee of govt quarter and non completion of quarter

Subject:- Complaint regarding not covered the Baramda and inside boundary wall of Q.No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

I have been allotted a govt quarter No. B- 110 in Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 27.09.2015. I enquired for updation of my Govt. accommodation from J E, CPWD, Service Centre, Sarojini Nagar before physically occupied by me but he told me that your quarter will not be updated as no constructions / Tender is available with us. Baramda of Quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar is not covered and also no boundary wall is made and open for all side. As other quarters of the same locations are fully covered with Baramda and made boundary wall by CPWD. I again requested J E, Service Centre, CPWD, Sarojini Nagar but he state way refused that Baramda and Boundary wall of quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar will not be covered. At present renovation work of this quarter is in progress. Sir, I want to ask the question to you that we are authorized to have a updated quarter or not? In this regard, I requested CPWD Authorities ( i.e. concerned AE / EE / Chief Engineer and other higher authorities) to kindly look into the matter personally and solve my above problem before physically occupied by me quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

Ram Singh Ghugtyal, B- 110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110003
Email: rsghugtyal2010@rediffmail.com
Mobile No. 9871487192
ghugtyalrs

Oct 25, 2015

new allottee of govt quarter and non completion of quarter

Subject:- Complaint for Q.No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

I have been allotted a govt quarter No. B- 110 in Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 27.10.2015. I enquired for updation of my Govt. accommodation from J E, CPWD, Service Centre, Sarojini Nagar before physically occupied by me but he told me that your quarter will not be updated as no constructions / Tender is available with us. Baramda of Quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar is not covered and also no boundary wall is made and open for all side. As other quarters of the same locations are fully covered with Baramda and made boundary wall by CPWD. I again requested J E, Service Centre, CPWD, Sarojini Nagar but he state way refused that Baramda and Boundary wall of quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar will not be covered. At present renovation work of this quarter is in progress. Sir, I want to ask the question to you that we are authorized to have a updated quarter or not? In this regard, I requested CPWD Authorities ( i.e. concerned AE / EE / Chief Engineer and other higher authorities) to kindly look into the matter personally and solve my above problem before physically occupied by me quarter No. B-110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi.

Ram Singh Ghugtyal, B- 110, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110003

Jasbir Singh
House No. 508/Ground Floor
Sector-46/A
Chandigarh

I have lodge many complain since last one and half years to CPWD call center and CPWD seva kender at Sector-46 Chandigarh regarding replacement of broken Bath Room and toilet doors. No remedial action in this regard has been taken till date, neither the complaint has been attended by at least courtesy visit. What more should I do so that the ibid compliant will be attended ? I with my family is facing lot of problem, specially when any guest comes to my house. we have pasted paper on the broken doors which is very embarrassing condition in front of my finders and family members. Your esteemed office is requested to take an Immediate action on it.

Yours sincerely
Jasbir Singh
caswal2000

Oct 23, 2015

kitchen drain pipe leakage

मेरी किचन पाइप चेंज की शिकायत लगभग डेढ़ वर्ष से पेंडिंग पड़ी है । फिर भी वह ठीक नहीं हो पा रही है । बार-बार शिकायत करने के बाद भी यह पूरी नहीं की जा रही है । किचन में हमेशा पानी भरा रहता है । 17 अक्तूबर, 2015 को एक पाइप चेंज किया गया लेकिन शिकायत वहीं के वहीं पर है । मेरा पता 497, सेक्टर-9, आर.के. पुरम । सेक्टर-9 आर.के. पुरम में शिकायतों पर ध्यान नहीं दिया जाता । मोबाइल नं. 9868792363 है । जेई से कई बार व्यक्तिगत रूप से मिला हूं और कई बार फोन पर शिकायत की है ।
bhavmanyu812

Oct 19, 2015

Bathroom Blockage

i would like to inform you that our bathroom has been blocked, water flows very slowly due to blockage, please make necessary action and check the cause of blockage cause .

yours sincerely
1047 F cpwd quartes
sector 7-B chandigarh
RAHULSAH

Oct 16, 2015

Kitchen sink pipe broken and its net spoiled

Sir/madam

I would like to inform you that my kitchen sink pipe and its net get spoiled and water is falling from that .
Kindly register the complaint and take immediate action to solve my problem.

RAHUL
nk naagar

Sep 1, 2015

Sewar jam

Asst Engineer (Sh Yadram Meena)
Central Public works Department
New Delhi 110003.

COMPLIANT REGARDING OUT SIDE SEWER JAM AND WATER LOGGING H.NO. 1013, ODHI ROAD COMPLEX POCKET-III, NEW DELHI

Please refer my discussion dated 31 Sep over telephone and comp no 8747907 and 8708428 dated 22-08-2015 assigned to S.M (1314) Sep 2015 regarding above mention compliant.
It is submitted that I am resident of H.N.1013 Lodhi Road complex New Delhi further its submitted that due to water logging and main sewer jam resident of Pocket-III mainly ground floor people are facing lot of difficulty and some time life become hell due to sever blockage.
I want to draw your kind attention that since six month due to out side sewer jam and toilet are overflowing that we have lodge number of complainant many times and when ask personally then the AE and JE stated that I am not supposed to go personally and clean the sewer this type of reply can not be expected from government official and after identify the phone number both official switch of their mobile or let the bell ringing and bothered at all both the JE and AE are sitting with Thekedar from where and how to earn extra money
That when I ask regarding when it will become permanent clear both official told that at present we have no tender when I insisted Asst Engineer mr yadram Meena he further threatened that do not visit again otherwise we falsely implicate by lodge complaint in police station that you are obstructing govt person discharging his duty that behaviour of official of CPWD are totally ridiculous.
That there is no provision to ask them to do the Job or for further clearance of this logging water, as Impediment erected in main sewer, that toilet overflowing and lot of foul smell coming from that if appropriate step are not taken and due to upcoming season of rain there will be apprehension of spreading of epidemic disease and that will become breeding centre of mosquito. That matter has been reported no of times to CPWD but no action has been initiated by department and knowingly with malafied intention allowing the epidemic disease which is an offence and punishable u/s 269 of IPC Negligent act by official CPWD likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life and being a public servant disobeying law with intention to cause injury to any person. That forth coming monsoon season it can become more hazardous and official never take appropriate action.
Dated
New Delhi Applicant
NK Naagar
Lodhi Road Complex
New Delhi-03
(m-9810922933)
Copy to-

Aug 31, 2015

For new connection of water

My H. No. 22 road no 8 type-1 ANDREWS GANJ. In this quarter water supply no well and give a new connection for smooth functioning of water supply
vigil110049

Aug 23, 2015

Regarding Illegal Occupancy

Subleting of Govt accommodateion
Directorate of Estate
Nirman Bhawan
New Delhi-110003

Sub:-Govt.Qtr. No.F-335/3, Ground Floor,Road No. 3, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi-49, On Rent this house,

This is for your kind notice that above said qtr. number F-335/3, Ground Floor,Road No. 3, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi-49 alloted to Smt Veena Singh w/o Sh. Dalip Singh but subletting to other person. This quarter is always on rent. So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about this matter.

Yours Sincerely,
R/o Andrews Ganj Occupants
M. Swaroopa Rani

Aug 21, 2015

shifting of cables

We are residing in Qrt no 129 new, Sector 26,near TV tower,
seminary hills. Cables of TV net work & related junction box
are lying in frint/ nearer to our maindoor. it is very inconveenience to us.
we requested so many times to cable operators and service centre people
but there is no proper responce from them, moreover they dont want to shift the cables
to terrace.requesting to look in to the matter and do the needfull action.

sincerly
swarooparani
M. Swaroopa Rani

Aug 12, 2015

kitchenrepairs

My complaint no is 8578398 dt 31/7/2015

There is no needfull action against my complaint dt 31/7/15

till to day. CPWD is collecting maintenance charges from

occupiers, but ther is no proper maintenance inside of the quarter

think to do needfull action whenever such type of coplaints.

we are very much disappointed about the service provided by CPWD.

waiting for favourable action

sincerly

Swaroopa Rani
Arun9015

Aug 10, 2015

House Renovation

Renovation of new house accomdation
Hello Sir,

I have been alloted B-52, new house at Moti Bagh-1, new delhi on 15 Dec 2015. There are so many issues related to furnishings, tiling, wiring, painting(white wash) & repair, for which we have complained many times to JE, Moti Bagh-1. But as per them they are not allowed to do so as these buildings are newly alloted & they have no budget. But i would like to inform you that our flat condition is so worst, hence we cant shift to our new home yet, however my HRA has been charged from this month only.

I hope you will look into the matter and do the earliest. As i want to shift with my family ASAP in my new home.

Arun Singh Rawat
B-52, Type-2, Moti Bagh-1
New Delhi-110021
Sarat Chandra Sahoo

Aug 9, 2015

Severe Seepage

I, S.C. Sahoo, occupant of Flat No.Type-III/87, Kendranchal Colony, Aliganj, Lucknow. I am fed up by severe seepage in my quarter for about 2 months. I had never seen this type of seepage. Just the water comes to the floor through the wall in the rate of flowing in many portions. My first complaint was registered vide No. 8516217 dtd.17.07.15 via CPWD Sewa. the work attended without rectifying the defects. On same day, I got an SMS from CPWD Sewa that my complaint has been converted to Major Category and likely to be completed by 16.08.15. That means till 16.08.15, I can never make registered any complaint for seepage. I have contacted twice the locak A.E. & JE. On 6.8.15, I also got an SMS against Major Complaint No.1151137 assigning to BRIJ MOHAN. But the seepage is still persisting. I hope the CPWD Authority may look into the matter without any further delay.
Anant kappya

Aug 3, 2015

lickage in kitchen

Lickage in our kitchen many complents or written in civil department plz do the work the lickage is create many problems
prakash_priya

Jul 26, 2015

NOT GIVING POSSESSION OF QUARTER ON STIPULATED TIME

My husband was allotted Quarter No. 71 E, in vasant Vihar Type-2 in General Pool on medical ground on 24.04.2015 and accepted the said quarter on 30.04.2015. I have taken technical acceptance on 01.05.2015 and was given 60 to physical occupation , since the quarter was not in habitable condition.
The said quarter has not been handed over whereas almost three month going to lapse. At present all windows are broken/rusty, wall is getting seepage as water of toilet emanates from upper quarter. Also there is electric point in that wall which wiring has been done with iron pipe through which there is possibility of getting electric current flow through wet wall which is dangerous for life. At stage I have requested several time to Junior Engineer, CPWD and contractor to sort out problems and give possession of said quarter. But they are not in a position to reply in this matter and not responding properly. At this stage I am facing lot of problems as we have already intimated my landlord about vacating flat hired on rent. I have also booked packers for boarding /de boarding of my household. At this stage I am facing mental problems and not is a position what to do what not to do, this has only occurred due to negligence of Contractor and Junior Engineer.
I therefore request to initiate enquiry against official and take punitive action against the person responsible for the delay and making harassment .
dandapani.desati

Jul 22, 2015

Painting work not done after 6 months of plaster work

Painting work has been not done after 6 months of plaster work .(complaint numbers are 123 dated 31/1/15 , 553 dated 9/3/15 , 781 dated 31/3/15, 1503 dated 27/5/15 , 573 dated 4/7/15, 644 dated 7/7/15 , 688 dated 9/7/15

many times i have visited the office and talked to the JE and also have gone through the complaint register ,but there is no response in it.

online complaint given before also complaint no 206 and 207 dated 11/6/15 and 12/6/15 respectively

so please see into this matter
naresh_ku

Jul 18, 2015

Civil work

I am residing at CPWD quarter at G-39 Mirdard Road, Govt. Quarter Type -II, near Mata Sundari, New Delhi-110002

Civil Work
Bed room wall, Kitchen and corridor wall plaster have fall down I have lodge complaint online in Dated : 11-6-2015 at 10:05 Hrs. and which C.No. 8450306 in the complaint registered in CPWD Office, but no one can this short out problem .
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the matter of the above and please be repair at the earliest.
Anup Chanda

Jul 5, 2015

CPWD Civil

From,
Anup Chanda, Qtr No. IC-735
Sec-3, Salt Lake, Kol-106

Please refer to my only representation dt. 19-4-2015 regarding replacement of broken glass in few of the windows. No remedial action in this regard has been taken yet, neither the complaint has been attended by at least courtesy visit. What more should I do so that the ibid compliant will be attended ? I with my family is facing problem, specially in the monsoon. Please take earliest action.

Yours sincerely
Anup Chanda

Hathway Broadband - TOP UP AND NON CO OPERATIVE EXECUTIVE
    Dear Rizwan Shaikh, we apologize for the inconvenience. An...
    Indian Post Office - MTS POST BHARTEI
    Sir .. Mera naam anshu verma hai, me ek ...
    Coca Cola - froad email
    I have received a message from coca cola award promotion...
    tikona - Re: Tikona WiFi disconnection-Harassment
    Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona. Please be...
    LIC OF INDIA - Ragarding Paid up value benifit
    Dear Sir, I beg your kind attention to the fact that my...
    Vodafone - Getting unwanted calls from vodafone
    My name is Vishal Valanju & mob no is 9773332002. My...
    self - Drainage
    Sir my name is Balachander living at Block 28 /28 Rajiv ...
    Indane - UNDER WEIGHT GAS CYLINDER
    (INDANE GAS) Respected Sir, My cust no: cx11064969...
    Chennai Traffic Police - Rash Driving
    Rash driving in omr TN 09 CB 7733
    Mobile fraud call - Getting calls to harass
    I am continuously receiving calls from this number...