CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

chitra Nityanand

Jul 11, 2014

no water supply.

Since 1 month, there is not supply of water.
Prabir Kumar Mandal

Jul 8, 2014

Repair of windows/ plaster & painting

My CPWD quarter at IC- Block, Flat N0. 872, Salt Lake, Kolkata-106, have been badly damage/ broken window, doors hinge of bed room & bath room and also damage plaster of all rooms though plaster has been done one bed room with out painting since long,
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the mater and please be repair/ replace/ re-welding the hinge at the earliest.

Prabir Kumar Mandal
IC- Block, Flat No. 872, Salt Lake Sector-III
Kolkata-106 ( West Bengal)
email : mprabir17@yahoo.com
nageshkrishna

Jul 1, 2014

disobedient to workj

street lights in central excise quarters not working in spite of so many reminders
Central excise quarters situated at T.V.Centre, Belgaum is maintained badly by CPWD. street lights are not working properly, The quarters is full of bushes. no shutters/glasses for windows The water man and the Electrician who are staying rent free in quarters are hopeless and lethargic persons they wont doing any work without giving any specific complaints. further in spite of so many reminders written in the book maintained in the quarters office. the cpwd staff has not bothered to solve it. most of the quarters are vacant due to bad maintaining of quarters, and the government is losing revenue in the form of rent due to CPWD staff only The government has spent crores of rupees in the name of renue of quarters, but the amount gone to contractors and engineers pocket. if the higher officer inspects the same so many persons going into home definitely, Higher officers may take action immediately other wise tomarrow it will a one of the scams and so may innocent departmen engineers going into home/jail. Please solve the problems.
dharam bir sharma

Jun 24, 2014

main sever block

I am the resident of quarter number 797 sector - 9, R.K.Puram New delhi. 110022. The main guter behind out quarter is blocked due to that the water is going very slowly. It is requested to you kindly do the needful in this regard as early as possible.
Dharam Bir Sharma
797, Sector-9,
R.K.Puram, New Delhi
Telephone :- 011-26183281, 9899119268
Pankaj Kavidayal

Jun 14, 2014

overflowing of water from down pipe

Greetings of the day.I am resident of E-001,Pragati vihar hostel.For last one month I m continuously lodging complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved.During evshiny time ,everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
In view of above facts ,I request your good office to take immediate action in directing the concerned CPWD officials to rectify the problem.
sumeshcverma

Jun 11, 2014

repair of office call bell

Pls. arrange to repair office call bell in Room No. A 21, Old building near DDGM(UI) office as it is not working for 2 months.

Add.

A-21, Old buidling, India Meteorological Deptt.
near DDGM(UI) office
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Tel No.24617518
e-mail sumeshcverma@gmail.com
muneer.a.khan

May 30, 2014

very poor quality of ingredients used

We are residents of 12/196. Recently some renovation work done there. It was started on 16 and completed on 26 may. The tiles which were renovated started falling down. Very poor quality of ingredients is used. Many times try to contact J.E. but he is not ready to talk.

Muneer khan
lila kutty

May 27, 2014

Verandah collapsing,bathroom window broken

My husband is a doctor and is working with the C.R.I. Kasauli,we have a government accomodation which is totally neglected.All the residents have the same complaint that ther houses are badly damaged but the C.P.W.D. is not bothered about repairing them inspite of complaining several times.The J.E. never takes a round of the residential locality of the C.R.I. to see the bad state the buildings are in.The verandah of our house is almost collapsing,all the parts which have fallen have led to squirrels birds and insects making their homes as a result we hear noises of their movement even at night.Our bathroom window has been eaten up by white ants and has come off from it's hinges and fallen.We made an online complaint and two carpenters were sent to see the damage and then they said that when they egt the wood then they will repair it.It has been almost two weeks and they have not shown up.Our broken window is a security risk and even our verandah,and kindly get the repair work done immediately.There is no point having a dummy J.E.who is doing nothing for the residents of the C.R.I. Kasauli.Please kindly look into this matter.Thankyou.
KUNDAN SINGH

May 23, 2014

RENOVATION & ELECTRIC FITTING

-ELECTRIC WIRES ARE LOOSENED REQUIRED IMMEDIATE FITTING MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR SMALL CHILDREN
-DOORS AND WINDOWS ARE IN WORST CONDITION AND SOME GLASSES OF WINDOWS ARE ALSO BROKEN. BIG SIZE RAT ABLE TO ENTER INSIDE THE ROOM EVEN ON 3RD FLOOR AND DESTROY EDIBLE ITEMS AND VEGETABLES. IT ALSO CAN BITE HUMAN BEINGS DURING NIGHT SLEEP. IMMEDIATE REPAIRING IS REQUIRED TO AVOID ANY UNTOWARDS PLEASE.

QTR NO. 4278, BLDG NO. 119, SM ROAD, SECTOR-7, ANTOP HILL, MUMBAI
KUNDAN SINGH

May 23, 2014

RENOVATION & ELECTRIC FITTING

hlrazdan

Apr 29, 2014

wash basin and water pipes fitting

The following repairs/fittings are urgently requiref in house no C-108 Sarojini Nagar for which complaints have already been registerrd in the past:

(1) the wash basin has come out and is likely to fell and damage. Refitting is required
(2) the tap water pipes are very old and in a very delipiated condition. These pipes are required to be fitted properly with the wal.
(3) fitment of tiles
(4) fitment of grill in.balcony and fitting of bolts properly

I would be grateful if my above problems are looked into sympathetically and proide all upgradation provisins in my case as jas been done in.other occupants in my neigherhood. Thanks
(H L Razdan), C-108 Sarojini Nagar
baghel67@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014

replacing water tap

I HAVE REISTERED A COMPLAINT ON DATED 4/4/14 ON TOLL FREE NO MY COMPLAINT NO-6388752.AFTER PASSING OF ONE MONTH SO FAR COMPLAINT STILL EXIST.NO ONE LISTIEN NO ONE CARE, THERE IS JUNGLE RAAJ IN THIS DEPARTMENT.WHILE ON OTHER HAND LICENCE FEES REGULARLY DEDUCTED IN MY SALARY
MOBILE NO-9413973637
QTS-3/5 R.V.T.I-W
OPP KV NO-3
JHALANA DOONGRI
JAIPUR-302004
anand94

Feb 25, 2014

severe seepage in house

This is to inform you that I'm having a severe seepage in my house. I have lodged about more than 20 complaints since 13/9/13 in the CPWD complaint register sec-12 r.k.puram, new delhi through telephone and have personally visited about 4-5 times to the office and met with AE&JE and they always mislead me by saying that it will be done soon. There is a proper water leakage in the walls of living room,bed room,toilet,bathroom. The floor of washroom is always wet because of which my father who is 80 years old may slip and have serious injuries at this age. Due to the flow of contaminated water in my house now my house has started stinking and have become house of water borne diseases.
It is my request to kindly look into the matter and arrange proper repair to my house at the earliest.
D.K.ANAND
House no.938,
Sector-12,
R.k.puram,
New delhi--22
GeethaKumariShenoi

Feb 9, 2014

Repairing of X 264sAROJININAGAR

Please do the following repairs of X 264 Sarojini Nagar New delhi 110023,alloted to Geetha Kumari,at the earliest

1.A Grill Gate is necessary below the staircase steps,for protection from thieves: Dogs also coming up through staircase.

2.Balcony may be covered.

3.Exhaust fan at kitchen should be closed with nets,for preventing birdses entry in the Kitchen

4.WoodenSlabs to be fitted in the buit in Almirahs at both bedrooms

5.Plastering in the Staircase walls and window above the Staircase not done.
NARAYO8U

Jan 30, 2014

Non attendance to heavy leakage in my house from toilet and bath room ceiling

There is heavy leakage in the ceiling of the toiliet and bathroom in Room No. 2821, Bldg. No. 207, Sector -3 Kane Nagar, CGS Colony, Antop Hill, Mumbai : 37. I have complained to the CPWD, Kane Nagar, Mumbai innumerable times. I have written complaint letters several times and even personally met the Jr. Enginerr, Asstt. Engineer, Executive Engineer but of no use. Due to this leakage of dirty water from the above flat my house has become inhabitable and smells badly. I live alone with my ailing aged mother (74 Years) and there is serious risk of her getting electric shock because of the leakage of water through the entire wall and also the risk of her slipping and falling because my entire room has become slippery with dirty water. My repeated appeals to these officials have fallen of deaf ears. If some unfortunate incident happens because of the negligence of these CPWD officials They will be entirely responsible for this. They also refuse to give me a certificate that the leakage problem cannot be arrested so that I can be provided with alternate accommodateion. -Narayanan V Iyer Mobile ; 09969235616
pintu lal meena

Jan 23, 2014

Seepage and Flush Problem

I am residing in govt accommodation which is maintained by CPWD.
I am facing a severe problem due to Seepage and Flush from a leakage pipe in our multi storey building since long.
I have registered my complaint in this regard in your JAIPUR CPWD OFFICE but no action has been taken.
This may become of wastage of precious driving water and invitation of a tragedy can be occur till this problem
solved. So many times the complaint has been registered in the CPWD office but they always neglect my problem. Therefore, I request you take necessary step as early as possible otherwise it will enable me to take the help of higher authority and then I am not responsible for any other further action.

PINTU LAL MEENA,
QTR NO. 153/II, INCOME TAX COLONY,
MALVIYA NAGAR JAIPUR-302017
MOBILE NO. 9530401283
pintu lal meena

Jan 23, 2014

CPEJ PROBLEM

I am residing in govt accommodation which is maintained by CPWD.
I am facing a severe problem due to CEEPJ and FLASS from a leackage pipe in our multi storey building since long.
I have regesterd my complaint in this regard in your JAIPUR CPWD OFFICE office but no action has been taken.
This may become of wastage of precious driving water and invitation of a tregedy can be occour till this prolbem
solved.

sunilcvd

Dec 4, 2013

cpwd

I am residing in govt accommodation which is maintained by CPWD.
I am facing a severe problem due to water falling and water lodging from a leackage pipe in our multi storey building since long.
I have regesterd my complaint in this regard in your delhi cantt office but no action has been taken.
solved.

Mobile : 9013294960
R.K.DUBEY

Nov 29, 2013

civil/electrical

I have been allotted house no.959. block no.19,lodhi colony, new delhi w.e.f.14.4.2013. I met several time with Assistant Engineer Civil and Electrical regarding the following problem being faced by me:-
1.Fan not installed in Varanda whereas some allottees who were allotted flat after me have installed fan in Varanda.
2.drainage problem not solved by the Concerned Authorities from the last 6 months.
3.plaster of plenth area on back side of the flat.
4.Tiles fit by the Contractor in Toilet are disordered.
5.POP work done by the Contractor properly. Mr.Gupta, the then Asstt.Engineer told me in the month of July, 2013 that all the work relating to POP would be completed in the month of October, 2013.But sorry to say that the present J.E.(cIVIL) had refused to do the work.
6. Electric Pipe fixed outside the wall whereas it was fixed under the wall to other allottees. Kindly do the needful.
7. Drainage pipe which has been broken has not been replaced by the CPWD.
sptripathi

Oct 3, 2013

rotting garbage in RKPuram-1,area adjoining East Block-7,New-Delhi-110066

To the Chief Engineer,CPWD,RKPuram,new-delhi
area adjoining East Bloch-7,RKPuram-1 is housed by many central govt. offices ,e.g. FRRO/NCRB/NDRF etc.there is an unauthorised garbage dumping place in this area(near the place ur contractors also have a temporary office)..for the months together this garbage is not removed and it is left to rot,emmitting bad stench and producing mosqutoes n insects thus posing a serious heath-hazard to the govt.employees working in the area.
though many a times ur ex.engr. and je is approched by phone and personally and after many phones n personal visits half the garbage will be removed with no lime or disinfactant sprinkled..resultantly more bad stench and insects etc.oozing out..thus converting the area into a virtual hell...
ur JE will always say that the fund alloted for removing the garbage is very insufficient,so only half the garbage is removed every time..
sir,many foreigners regularly n daily visit FRRO n they take the impression of a dirty /stenching India with them,perhaps..it pains a real Indian.
Finally it is prayed that...
1.The pace for garbage should be shifted to some other place..2..by the time place for garbage is shifted,it should be ascertained that the garbage is removed daily/regularly and lime/disinfactant is applied after garbage-removal..
thanking you,
urs sincerely
S.P.Tripathi...mob..9868972048
srawal@maxindia

Aug 28, 2013

Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover

We are complaining about the Slip Road which passes along the start and also under of the Modi Mill Flyover , when coming from the Nehru Place side on the Outer Ring Road.
Would request that the road be repaired at the earliest , as it put into difficulty a lot of traffic commuters going to Oklha Phase-3 & Dr Jha Marg, Sabzi Mandi Okhla and Railway Station Okhla.

The Road is in a very deplorable condition and requires immediate attention.

Sanjay Rawal
Max House
1 Dr Jha Marg
Okhla Phase-3
New Delhi -110020

Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover Deteriorated Slip Road Under Modi Mill Flyover

Kadhar

Aug 7, 2013

Replacement of Wooden and iron door and WC

In quarter No 71, Sector 2, RK Puram, New Delhi - 110 022, the entrance wooden door and iron door could not be locked properly. Therefore a complaint was lodged with CPWD, Sector 2. The complaints were converted to Major complaints No 4639458 and 4680552 respectively. It was informed that the above complaints will be completed by 09 May 2013. But till date not action has been taken for replacement of these doors. I met upto AE level but all my efforts were in vain. Replacement of WC also converted to Major complaint and it is also pending since Apr 2013. Here frequent thefts happen. Recently also in quarter No 1, 3, 4, 69 some valuables were stolen. Being a security matter immediate action to be taken.
kaushik1

Jul 12, 2013

mesion and carpanter

R/sir,
I am living in gsi colony, sector 12, gandhinagar. In my qtr no. 2/1, winows and doors are not working properly, hence, rats coming inside and harm my valuable assets and also ingerious to our health. no plaster work is carried out after repeatedly complains and verble request also. They are not serious about complaints. So, kindly do needful. I will wait for your immidiate action.
rkbalamurugan

Jun 24, 2013

electric fittings

All power points provided at 1053, sector-4, R.K.Puram, Sector-4, New Delhi not working / broken. Repeated complaints to CPWD not attended. The allottee occupied the house only three days back.
surender mallah

Jun 24, 2013

Work & Behaviour of Contractor

With greate regret to say that the behavior of contractor of floor tiles work in Kamla Nehru Nagar Ghaziabad is very rude and he create problem for us like start the work and leave the work incomplete for long time. Therefor, we are facing inconvenience in the room. Not only that he came after one and half month and said vacate the room we will do the work finish today. As per his instruction I vacate the room but till date the work has not been attended. I could be face inconvenience whether work complete or not I am not bother about it, but I could not tolerate insult due to vacate the room as per his instruction and work not attended by the contractor.

Kindly look into this matter and take some stringent action to remove this situation.

Surender Kumar Mallah
H.No.218, Type-III
Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad (UP)

PAN Card not received - pan card not received from 03/12/2012 to till date.
    I am Ruplekha Hazra ,I have not get my Permanent Account...
    Nokia X series mobile handset - Worst after sales service of Nokia
    Deccan Mobile (Nokia care center) is one of the worst...
    Vodafone - SMS BLOCKED
    Dear Sir, My VODAFONE number is 9345621060. my outgoing...
    DR PINK ABORTION CLINIC IN MAFIKENG 0738542141 - DR ABORTION CLINIC
    Dr.pink safe & Pain free process: Abortion pills for...
    expressbee courier - non delivery of order
    On line shopping pendrive. Not yet delivered. Delivery boy...
    DR PINK ABORTION CLINIC IN LADYBRAND 0738542141 - DR ABORTION CLINIC
    Dr.pink safe & Pain free process: Abortion pills for...
    fastway set top box - change setup box
    House no 621/B street no 15 old bishan nagar...
    SSC - wrong details
    i have filled my ssc part-1 form but i have entered wrong...
    care@irctc.co.in - Unable to open my user ID (New User)
    Dear Sir , I am not able to login to my IRCTC...
    TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - SMS BLOCKED
    Dear Sir, My VODAFONE number is 9345621060. my outgoing...