CPWD

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPWD

om shanti

May 26, 2015

GOVT QTR ALLOTTER GIVE HIS QTR ON RENT .

QTR NO. 464 , TYPE - II, NH-IV, FARIDABAD GIVEN BY ALLOTTEE ON RENT @ Rs. 6000/- PER MONTH TO OTHER PERSONS , PLEASE TAKE ACTION ACCORDINGLY .
ajaybajpai25

May 12, 2015

No water in the whole building

Sir, I am a resident of K-148, Kali Bari Marg (TYPE-I) Qtrs. Sir, I am to state that for the last four days in my whole building water supply is not in operational and for which I am made the complaint to Shri Mourya, JE (Water Supply) as well CPWD Sewa Kendra but no action is being taken so far. Kindly look into the matter to resolve the problem as we are facing lot of problem due to non supply of water in my building

Ajay Bajpai
Allottee
prakashpanwar

May 8, 2015

window mason work

I have lodged online complaint about windows mason work in cpwd since 2 years. It is not completed till date. What should I do to solve the complaint???
P.S. Prabakar

Apr 24, 2015

pig breeding in side the building

I am P.S.Prabakar Sr. Audit Officer in Indian Audit and Accounts Department, Mumbai. I am residing at Sector IV with a single building (no.154) of central government staff colony, Antop Hill. My quarter no is.1364. This building has got 7 dwelling units and a central government aided school on the ground floor is surrounded by slums on all sides. Of late, pigs have started entering the rear side of the building through the broken fence. It has become a big health hazard. Though I had brought this to the notice of Shri. Venkat Executive engineer and Yadav Asst. Engineer, no immediate action could be seen for repairing the fence and preventing entry of pigs. There is nasty smell coming due to the breeding of the pigs. As it is a big health hazard due to breeding of pigs, I request CPWD higher authorities to intervene immediately and direct the EE/AE CPWD Antop hill for corrective action.
jal singh meena

Apr 23, 2015

Window need to be changed

Repected Sir My quarter No 529 pushp vihar sector-3 New Delhi-110017.

(1) 4-window is changed

I have lodged complain for the window change it is converted into major category 3 years are passed but still it is pending i have approached to the JE it is not solved kindly take appropriate action on this
darwan

Apr 20, 2015

Repair of Sever line and kitchen drain bloked

Kitchen sever pipeline blocked since one month but nothing has been done after so many complaints. Water supply is also not proper and requires repair in waterline.Pl do the need full.
S.L.Meena
Block 8 Flat no. 522, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi
Rabindra Nath Rout

Apr 16, 2015

Civil & Electrical

I am residing at CPWD quarter at Block-G, Flat No.4, 68-Purnadas Road, Kolkata - 700029.

Civil Work
Bed room wall damage plaster of rooms and dinning wall plaster have fall down I complaint in every week in the complaint registered in CPWD Office, Lake Area , Kolkata -29 but no one can this short out problem .
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the matter of the above and please be repair at the earliest.

Electrical work

Bed room Fan regulator and calling bell are out of order . It is requested that please be repair/replace at the earliest.

Rabindra Nath Rout
Block-G, Flat No.4, 68-Purnadas Road, Kolkata - 700029.
Mob.9903461614
elangoga

Mar 29, 2015

heavy wpc leakage in the celling of toilet and Kitchen

There is heavy WPC leakage in the ceiling of the toilet and kitchen, Room No. 2820 Bldg No. 207, Sector 3, Kane Nagar, Mumbai. I have written complaint several times and even personally met the Jr.Engineer. But they told, my above floor allot y Room No.2824 dose not allowed to do the repair work. But one Sunday my above flat allot y allowed to enter with lot of conditions to the labor but the labors of contractor has refused to do with his conditions and went away and the Jr Engineer is also not taking any action for that.
Due to these leakages of dirty water from the above flat my house has become inhabitable and smells badly and my small children are falling ill continuously. I request you take very urgent step to prevent the leakage completely
Thanking you in anticipation.
Your faithfully
G.Elango.

From: G.Elango, Flat no 2820. Bldg no. 207, Sector 3, C.G.H.Colony, Kane Nagar, AntopHill, Mumbai.400037,.
puran chandra

Mar 19, 2015

Painting & Repair in new house accomdation

Hello Sir,

I have been alloted C1-618, new house at dev nagar multistories, new delhi on 27 feb 2015. There are so many issues related to painting(white wash) & repair, for which we have complained many times to JE, dev nagar. But as per them they are not allowed to do so as these buildings are newly alloted & AXM has approved them as ok. But i would like to inform you that our flat condition is so worst, hence we cant shift to our new home yet, however my HRA has been charged from this month only.

I hope you will look into the matter and do the earliest. As i want to shift with my family ASAP in my new home.

Puran Chandra Pathak

Zonal Office
DEV NAGAR,
NEW DELHI NEW DELHI 110001

Respected Sir/Madam,
I (Avdhesh, Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India) requested you to please repair the footpath it is just near Metro Station Gate No.-4, in front of RAIL BHAWAN, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 it is earliest because the public phased many problem in evening and morning time if possible make lighting as Gate No.3.
I am also complaint NDMC NO.0319232591, he said that this is not my work this is under CPWD.
Please start as soon as possible.

Avdhesh,
Ministry of Water Resources,
Govt. of India
Shram Shakti Bhawan
New Delhi-110001
Mob:9868884921
nirajtiwary

Mar 14, 2015

Non-lodging of complaint online: regarding

It is brought to your notice that though I have been allotted a CPWD quarter (No. EB-089) at Salt Lake, Kolkata-64 on 17-12-2014 and occupied on 19-12-2014, no complaint is being got registered online. My mobile no. (7439024442) is being shown as not-registered. For lodging complaint online, when the person was contacted on Nos. 18002664499 & 1800114499, it was told that the ibid quarter was vacant i.e. the said quarter was not occupied by me. Due to the above reasons, I am unable to get my complaint related to my ibid quarter, lodged with the CPWD authority. I and My wife visited the office at EB Block several times, but JE could not be met with. It is also brought to your notice that on submitting the ‘Authority Slip’ (issued by your office) to the JE (Civil) at EB Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata on 19-12-2014, only “Inventory of Fittings Fixtures (Civil)” was handed over to me and no “Occupation Report” has been given to me till date. It is not understood without Occupation Report, how a person can be treated as an “Occupant”. In absence of the Occupation Report, what type of document is to be considered as my residential proof, it is not understood. In future, if it is required for any purpose, I may face a great problem at that time.

Further, though the said quarter was vacant from 04/2012, no work except white washing was done before its allotment to me. Detail of complaints is enumerated below:-

(1) There is not a single tile in any place in my quarter (EB-089).
(2) Sink in the kitchen, Mirror above the wash basin, Pane in the Toilet, Water Pipes etc. were changed and the Windows (some) were fitted with glasses only after its allotment to me.
(3) A window is still to be got repaired.
(4) There is seepage in a living room.
(5) There is no white wash in the balcony from outside.
(6) There is not a single curtain rod in the quarter for curtains.

For the remedy of the above quoted problems, I wanted to lodge the complaint, but could not succeed.

In view of the above, I would like to request you to issue necessary directives to the JE concerned to give me my Occupation Report and sort out the above quoted problems. In addition, it is also requested to report my occupation to the concerned authority so that I may lodge my complaint online. Copies of the Offer of allotment letter dated 17-12-2014 and the Inventory of Fittings Fixtures (Civil) dated 19-12-2014 are attached herewith for your reference please.

Thanks in anticipation.

(M)-7439024442
mansan

Mar 13, 2015

electrical and civil

I have been allotted Q no. 72 C in pushp vihar sector 4 and given my below complaints to the JE (Pushp Vihar) on 11/2014.
1. There is no window in the bathroom
2. There is no proper water supply and leakage in pipes due to which walls are not properly maintained.
3. White wash is also not done
4. sewer is also blocked in kitchen and wash basin, which is also cracked.
'we are so much disturbed as we have told the same problems atleast 8-10 times but no action has been taken, If this type of torture is started just after allotement of quarter what will happen when we shift in the quarter. Being a lady I have applied the quarter near to my workplace to reduce/minimize my tension but the position of this quarter increased the same.

It is requested to kindly take necessary action as early as possible as new session of the student is starting on 1/4/2015
criyer

Feb 24, 2015

electrical and civil

I am a resident of R.No.2349, Bldg.No.200, CGS Colony, Sector-6. I have repeatedly made requests for POP and painting to be carried out in my residence and have given an application to the Engineer Electrical Division, Nirman Bhawan, CPWD Office, CGS Antop Hill, for re-wiring and for fixing of new switchboards, as the exisiting one is broken and beynd repair, despite which, no efforts have been taken by the CPWD officials. The bathroom ceiling is having seepage problems and the glass panes in the toilet are missing. The condition of this room is downright pathetic. I would be obliged if necessary action is carried out in this premises at the earliest please.

C.R. Iyer.
choubey11sk

Jan 9, 2015

Overflow of overhead water tank

My overhead water tank is overflowing for last seven days and I have complained about four times but not rectified so far. Due to this our room is also getting damped. Pl do needful to get it repaired urgently.
msthapa

Dec 13, 2014

Terrace repairing and welding of doors

Respected madan/sir
I am a resident of House no 138 Block 23 Lochi Colony New Delhi. I have shifted on this house in 2010 and then I was told by the JE/AE Civil that my terrace will be setright within two months, but later on they keep on promisiing for within next three months. During these 4 years three JE has two AE and two Executive engineeer has joined and transferred but my complaint is still waiting for the action.Number of time I personely met with the JE/AE and EE and also submitted my application in writing and also logged on to the online compalint through phone but probably I am not having the resources to please or convince the CPWD authorities to attend my complaint. Now everyday I am getting around 250Gm of sands coming in my house due to very very minimal use of my terrace as it has not only become unusable but also creating the helth problem specially tomy wife who has just gone through the critical sergery. Moreover it is also becoming the source of dumpness inside my house too. Both the main door have become the main entrance for the rat/goouse etc as cpwd contractor has cutted the door while fixing the plain stone on staircase but he never turned up to fixthecutted part. This matter was also reported to the JE/AE of CPWD Sewa kendra but still I do not have any push or power to get the work done. Sir if this is the response of CPWD then may I request to the authorites that they should not deduct any licencefee from my salary and I may be permitted to get repaired by myself and CPWD should reimbrused the same. Otherwise first some senior officer of CPWD should vistit my residence and also setup an enquiry for inoderly delay to resolve the problem pl.
pankaj soodan

Dec 3, 2014

flooring repair of cooridor

Sir, my complaint is related to sewa kendra of cpwd.

I am staying at A-19, PV Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. I would like to draw your kind attention towards the indifferent attitude of officials of Sub-Division, which is responsible for Civil Works of PV Hostel Complex. Despite personal liaisons/ repeated requests/number of complaints through Online system/ their visits to my house during the past one year for attending civil complaints of my house, no concrete action has been taken. Every time false assurances are given and reasons for not attending complaints are best known to them. My complaints registered online are assigned to contractors for attending complaints, after some time they are converted to periodic up-gradation works and one fine day they are shown attended, without any physical work on ground. This can easily be checked through records of online system and verification of my house on ground.

2. One of the emergent complaint is repair of flooring of corridor outside entrance of my house in which many a times persons have fallen and may lead to some fatal accident some day if not attended.

3. Thanx and regards.
Dinu2014

Dec 2, 2014

Repair of Central Government Quarter

Replacement of Bathroom and Latrine window frame.
Latrine Commode Cistern change.

Quarter No. 115, Block E, Tolly Gunge Central Government Quarters, Type II, Kolkata - 40
Dinu2014

Dec 2, 2014

Repair of Central Government Quarter

Replacement of Bathroom and Latrine window frame.
Latrine Commode Cistern change.
mohandas marath

Nov 27, 2014

unauthorised dumping of sand and badarpur by cpwd contractors

I am a resident of XY Type IV Quarters, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi. The CPWD contractor is dumping regularly yamuna sand and badarpur and other building materials near our house, adjacent to XY Block Residents Association Office regularly. Inspite of objection by the residents, the contractor is continues to do so. Due to this storing of building materials, the area is littered with sand and badarpur through out the day. Labourers are seen carrying sand and badarpur throughout the day for other localities of Type IV quarters ( XY and YZ and Z Blocks).
Due to this, the area is not clean and anti social elements are also seen in this area, disguising as labourers.

It is therefore requested that necessary instruction may be issued to the contractors for not storing/dumping building materials, meant for other blocks with immediate effect.
Our Association also has taken up the issue earlier but no response.
URGENT ACTION IS EXPECTED.
suman ji

Nov 20, 2014

repairing water pipe leak

respected sir
Our office Mahila Dakshata Samiti Dll/45 Kidwai Nagar West.For last one month I m continuously upload a complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved. Everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
Trupti Mohapatra
Mahila Dakshata Samiti
Dll/45 Kidwai Nagar West
New Delhi 23
suman ji

Nov 20, 2014

repairing water pipe leak

Our office is Dll/45 kidwai nagar west, for last one month I m giving a complaint about overflow of water from water tank through down water pipe but the problem has not been resolved.Everyday lots of fresh water is going waste.The quantum and flow of water is so huge that lots of water gets logged in the gallary also.Water is also entering electricity panel box room,where electricity cables are lying on the floor and there is a possibility of severe accident through shortcircuit.
sir kindly requested u to go through the complaint.
Trupti Mohapatra
Mahila Dakshata Samiti
Dll/45 Kidwai Nagar West
New Delhi 23
K.MEENA

Nov 18, 2014

Repair of Gate & windows/ plaster & painting

My CPWD quarter at C-369 C.G.S. Colony Bhandup East Mumbai - 400042, have been badly damage/ broken Gate & window, doors hinge of bed room and also damage plaster of all rooms though plaster has been done one bed room with out painting since long time. I complaint in every week in the complaint registered in CPWD Office Bhandup but no one can this short out problem in lapse of time.
So, I requested to you that kindly look into the mater and please be repair/ replace/ re-welding the gates and windows hinge at the earliest.

Kamal Meena

C-369 C.G.S. Colony Bhandup (East)
Mumbai - 400042
Email:- kamalmeena0051@gmail.com
Saikat Sarkar

Nov 17, 2014

Need Civil work

I am residing at CPWD quarter at AF-466, Salt Lake Sector - I, Kolkata - 700 064.

Urgently needed criteria is no water supply at all in bathroom and wash basin for last few days, repeatedly complaining the maintenance staff but they only suggesting me to complain in the 18002664499 and 1800114499, where when I am phoning they are saying that my mobile number is not registered and they are cutting the line.

So, my question is how can I register my phone number i.e. 9830805979 and how can I lodge my complain, so, that the work can be done at the earliest, as we are facing much trouble for no water in this pipeline which is urgently need to be cleared so that water may run freely for our daily smooth work.

Please let me know the remedy for my trouble.

Yours truly,
Saikat Sarkar
vickeychauhan

Oct 30, 2014

regarding newly allotte govt. quarter

dear sir/madam

I beg to state that I have been allotted quarter no. 159 road no.- 7 Andrews’s gang new delhi on the dated 18/09/2014 as a new allotte. But the quarter no. 159 road no - 7 type -1 is not repaired properly after several request to the staff/officer of Andrews’s gang cpwd.
The reply of officer/staff of cpwd Andrews’s gang is that the private contractor will do the needful. when we call to private contractor he says that call to JE or AEE. No one is showing interest into the matter the same quarter is allotted to me on dated 18/09/2014. till date several miscellaneous works are pending against quarter no. – 159 road no – 7 andrewsganj are as under.

1. The water tank is not installed.
2. The white wash after wiring is not complete.
3. The wall tiles after wiring are not upgraded.
4. The sink in toilet is still to be installed.
5. The tapes in the bathroom are to be installed.
6. The Iron Gate is still uninstalled.
7. The loop of newly installed window in room (as per verbally discussion with JE ) has been eaten by termite need to be change / repair.
8. The cupboard in kitchen and room are not complete.

It is therefore requested you to sir kindly look into the matter and give proper instruction to you staff/officer of Andrews’s gang so that I may shift to my newly allotted quarter.

Jai hind jai jawan.
mobile no. 8010369891
Vinay pratap singh Jadoun

Oct 20, 2014

Electric fitting

I am residing in Qtr No 223, C-Block, Minto Road Area, New Delhi. Renovation work in my house started 12/09/2014 but it has not been completed yet. The electric work is pending for long. No electric work since last 20-25 days. Temporary arrangement for power supply that has many hazards. No power in many switch boards. The contractors workers are not paying any heed to it. JE Electrical Minto Road also notified about the problem but no solution as yet.

Very pathetic state of maintenance work under CPWD among the contractor workers even under Modi Raj.

Please do needful

http://www.megatypers.com - account suspended permanently
    dear admin i got kickout and banned for nothing now...
    HDFC Bank - Credit card disapproved
    Hi, I got disapproval from HDFC bank for my credit card...
    makemytrip - Issue with E-ticket - Missing flights
    Hi, I have purchased multi-cities ticket for China...
    ACT Fibernet - VERY SLOW SPEED 5kbps
    I am a new customer of ACT FIBERNET from 27 April...
    snapdeal - No Cashback recieved
    Hi, Completely frustrated with snadeal...
    Bajaj Air Cooler - Bajaj dc 2015 pump not working
    Pump stopped working within a week of purchase. Extremely...
    www.shopclues.com - delivered wrong address and said its delivered to yoy
    I am order a product on 7th may 2015 my order no. Is...
    croma - No service since 2 months
    I have purchased microwave oven last year and took...
    Reliance Digital - Pathetic Sales Commitments - A/C Not Delivered in Time
    Wanted to bring this scenario as how reliance digital...
    what's up - save a woman & girl
    Unknown parsons fast wronge no Dail next what's up...