cpwd sewa

Consumer complaints and reviews about cpwd sewa

Sep 3, 2015

Civil maintenance

Flat No-651, Sector-3 , Saltlake ,Kolkata

1) Low water flow in Kitchen Tap. ( REPEATED COMPLAINT )
S.M. Khobragade

Aug 25, 2015

Regarding seapage

I lived in TypeIV/11 in CLI Campus . One Bed room Wall has heavy seepage and roof of toilet has also leakage due to which it is very difficult for us to cope with the difficulties. I made several complaints but so far no response from the CPWD side. it is requested that the same may please be done on priority basis, please.

S.M. Khobragade
PS to DG
N. K. yadav

Aug 17, 2015

Aluminium Window not closing reg.

In Room No. 601,Shram Shakti Bhawan,New Delhi-110001 an Aluminium Window cannot be closed due to its faulty hing .Therefore ,you are requested to arrange to repair the same.
thanks
N.K.Yadav
Training Officer
Room no. 601,D.G.T.
N.Delhi-11000
Ph. No.011-23473391
tkdas

Aug 9, 2015

BROKEN & FELL DOWN OF CORNICE Tube light and Fan problem.

BROKEN CORNICE AND FELL DOWN FROM 1 ST FLOOR OF BLOCK -E ,QTR NO.-3, LAKE AREA,68 PURNA DAS ROAD.
CIVIL Maintenance and ELETRICAL Maintanance :-
QTR NO -03, Block-E, 1ST FLOOR ,LAKE AREA, 68 PURNA DAS ROAD , Kolkata.-29 has following complain.

I have applied to you on 03.04.15 and 29.04.15 regarding the following problem but unfortunately no action taken from your end. It is very disgraceful manner from your end. Your local office staff in LAKE AREA are doing root behave with me and they are not agree to hear the problem . They said to every person to enter the complain on NET.

1)BROKEN & FELL DOWN OF CORNICE FROM 1 ST FLOOR ON 01.04.2015 AND REMAINING PART OF SAID CORNICE VERY BAD CONDITION AND IT MAY BE FALL DOWN AT ANY TIME. IT MAY OCCUR BAD INCIDENT . KINDLY TAKE URGENT ACTION.
2)BALCONY CONDITION ALSO VERY BAD AND CORNER PORTION BROKEN AND FELL DOWN.
3)Tube light and Fan problem.
4)LIGHT FUSE ON GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE AND 1 ST FLOOR STAIR CASE. for long time.
I request you kindly take immediate action in this regard.
From
TAPAN KR. DAS , M. NO-9434421757, E-mail ID- das.tapankumar95@gmail.com
QTR. NO 03, Block-E, 1ST FLOOR ,LAKE AREA,68 PURNA DAS ROAD , Kolkata.-29
Hans Raj Attri

Aug 8, 2015

Renovation of house

House no. Careing Cottage B type ll Chotta Shimla is tottaly damaged due to non maintainance and required to renovate immediatly its walls; floors; doors; windows; are very old and in very measerable condition and required to repair and replace immediatly it is very old patteren house and doors for maintain privacy of rooms are not available no any cupboards are available in the said accommodation.
Hence request renovate the house immediatly or provide alternate accommodation in same locallity i.e. Chhota Shimla please.
Thanking
Hans Raj
Qtr. No. Carreing cottage-B chhota Shimla mob. 9418087554

Aug 5, 2015

leckage

respected,
Leakage in our kitchen plz do the work fast we are face many problems please.
Thankyou
sector 2,block no53,room no554,antophill,mumbai400037
surenderssc

Aug 3, 2015

Window grill (cpwd)

I beg to say that I have allotted type 1 quarter no 46-47 at Long Wood - Shimla. It's wall window without iron grill this covered with jali so this is not protected my room safety and his jali is very old. Not in my room of adjust fan. Not inside the kitchen wooden work complete. And my room door is very bed condition and very week.
Your faithfully
(Surender) L.D.C.
M. Swaroopa Rani

Jul 30, 2015

Flooring rapairs

I M.Swaroopa Rani occupied Q No. 129 NW,Type 4,Block 26, Seminary Hills,Nagpur on 21/7/2015
The floorig of the quarter is very dirty and canot be cleanied manually. kitchen flooring is so inhiginic condition so I requested service centre
people & lodged complaint to clean the quarter with machine/ polishing .I met concerned Asst Engr & Junior Engr on 27/7,30/7.
But no proper response from them .what I am asking is can,t cpwd alloted the Quarter in good condition
before it occupied by the allotte.Whenever quarter vacent CPWD can attend all minor repairs and keep ready for occupation,
then there is much time is required to the allotte to bring their laugauge and all.
there is no choice for me to choose another quarter why because remaining are more damaged and I came on transfer from
Hyderabad to Nagpur during June 2015 At present there is no lagauge in the quarter,We want to bring lagauge with in 10 days
I am requesting to do needful action please.

Sincerly
Swaroopa Rani
Mob no 9767365263

Jul 29, 2015

civil

With due respect I..I am to state. I am residing. with. family. at. flat. No 533 Ground floor,KB Block salt lake city,Kolkata 700098,
My flat. main door, Toilet and bathroom windows kindly be replaced. at the earliest. as it is broken
It. is my fervent request to your. good office look into matter and kind necessary. action in this regard will be highly solicited

Jul 29, 2015

Civil Maintanance

Civil Maintanance/ Remainder
With due respect.I am to state. I am residing. with. family.at. flat. No 533 Ground floor KB Block salt lake city,Kolkata 700098,
My flat. Main door ,Toilet and bathroom windows kindly be replaced. at the earliest. as it is broken
thanking.

Ph.9831507465

Jul 14, 2015

Civil MAINTENANCE

This is to inform you that I have facing a lot of problem in my Flat No 533 B Block salt lake city,Kolkata 700098,The main door of my flat was broken for the long time and windows of
bath room and toilet are also broken.so it is required immediately replacement.
Further Inform you that had already complained in your office tow time before But yet not taken any action

It. is my fervent request to your. good office lookinto maiter and kind necessary. action in this regard will be highly solicited
Mob-9831507465

Jul 13, 2015

Civil Maintenance

FLAT NO 651 , IC- BLOCK , SALTLAKE , KOLKATA

1) Low water pressure in the Kitchen tap. Water flow is almost NIL when others use simultaneously.

2) Low water flow in BATH - W/BASIN, TOILET taps . REPEATED COMPLAINT. No action so far.

3) Plaster is peeling off from ceiling surfaces in toilet & bath which may fall down & cause injuries any time.

Kindly attend the above at the earliest .

A G R Babu

Jul 9, 2015

fan regulater

Respected
Our fan regulater is not work uniformly we complent electricity office cpwd plz repair the fan
Sector2
Mumbai 400037

Jul 8, 2015

Leakage

Respected
Leakage in our kitchen n number of complaints written cpwd civil department no response from them please work efficiently jesus many problems from leakage
Sector 2, block number 53,, room number 554,antophill,c.g.s colony,antophill,Mumbai 400037

Jul 8, 2015

window brocked

Respected
Our kitchen window is brocked plz replace the window we complent in cpwd civil department we are face many problem
Sector 2
Mumbai 400037
Ramesh Bollu

Jul 7, 2015

Water problem

There is continuously no water from 7 days.
Several complaints are lodged since two months.
Repeated complaints have been registered. Talked to Junior Engineer many times personnally. It is assured that new pipe line have been. However work has not been done as yet.
Kindly look into the matter.

R T BOLLU,
20/ 492, SECTOR 7.
ANTOP HILL, MUMBAI -37.
Dt. 07-07-2015
V.V.NAGAR

Jul 6, 2015

LEAKAGE IN ALLOTTED FLAT

LEAKAGE IN THE WALLS OF HALL DUE TO THIS SHORT CIRCUIT IS OCCURRING. GAP IN MAIN DOOR AND RATS ARE COMING INSIDE THE FLAT.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. ROOM NO. 2787, BLOCK NO. 206, SECTOR -3, KANE NAGAR, ANTOP HILL, MUMBAI 400 037, MAHARASHTRA.

Electrical power cable problem

It is for your kind attention i want to inform you that i have been facing an electrical fault In my flat since Sept., 2014 (last year). The main power cable to my flat is faulty no current can pass through it. In this regard the problem has temporarily been resolved by connecting a low quality cable which has not enough capacity to hold electricity while all the household electrical appliances have to be run simultaneously and the power gets break in the MCB. It is not a permanent solution at all. Complaints have been registered several times, but no concerned personnel has attended it.

Geologist
Geological Survey of India
Flat no IC 431, Sector-3, Salt Lake

civil

Civil Maintanance/ Remainder

With due respect.I am to state. I am residing. with. family.at. flat. No 533KB Block salt lake city,Kolkata 700098,
My flat. main door ,Toilet and bathroom windows kindly be replaced. at the earliest. as it is broken
thanking.

Ph.9831507465
Sharma12345.

Jun 28, 2015

NO WATER SUPPLY

R,Sir
I am residing in the GPRC Type III Qtr No-09 at Baluakhani,Gangtok,Sikkim
Sir my request is there is no water supply since last two days.

Above mention matter is Very Urgent, So kindly arrange to repair the same immediately.

Surendra Kumar Sharma
Type-III Qtr No-09
Baluakhani,Gangtok,Sikkim-737101
Ph-09476239584
Email-kumarsharmasurendra966@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2015

Electrical

FLAT NO 651 , I C Block SALT LAKE , KOLKATA

Stair case LIGHTS in front of Ground Floor flats not glowing for 2 weeks. Kindly Repair.

A G R Babu
IC-651
Saltlake Kolkata

Jun 7, 2015

window brojen

With due respect.I am to state. I am residing. with. famely.at. flat. No 533KB Block salt lake city,Kolkata 700098,
My flat. Toilet and bathroom windows kindly be replaced. at the earliest. as it is broken

May 28, 2015

civil maintanance

Respected sir.
I am residing flat no 533,KB Block,Salt lake kolkata,700098 India,I am to state that Toilet water is leaking from the upper floor continuously in my room.Matter may be treated as most as MOST URGENT

kindly arrange to repair the same

yours faithfully
LAXMAN MAHTO
533,KB BLOCK,
SALTLAKE,KOLKATA-700098
PH.9831507465
Dr Rotash Kanwar

May 26, 2015

window glass brocken in main bedroom

1 the window glass pan brocken needs refitting with new glass
2 due to sewpase bathroom roofscement falling needs plaster of paris treatment
3 new washbasin fitted in back side balcony the inlet pipe is leaking from next day onwards already comlained inregister in buildings office
Dr Rotash Kanwar
flat no.4 type vi
30 belvedere road, Alipore
KOLKATA - 27

reliance telecom service - activation
    Sir, Thanks for your response, but sir my problem is...
    Bank lokpal - laziness for issue cheque book
    I have a account in the name of omega industries, at hapur...
    JETAIRWAYS - refund payment
    Payment was detected my account but ticket was not...
    Videocon - Refund
    Speaker does not work in Videocon mobile handset.Sothat I...
    jntuk - regarding cmm
    REGARDING CMM Respected sir, Iam MD.MUSTAFA completed...
    property tax - money debited in my account
    sir,I paid property tax online.transaction was error after...
    TNEB CHENNAI - Daily powercut in Karapakkam
    D.No. 1/389, chinnapa naykar home, Indira Gandhi street,...
    Star CJ Alive - *****FRUSTRATED WITH CUSTOMER CARE AND RESPONSE FROM...
    Hello, I am really quiet frustrated with Customer Care...
    BillDesk/Aircel - ONLINE RECHARGE FAILED
    I WAS RECHARGED THROUGH AIRCEL ONLINE RECHARGE. WHETHER...