cpwd sewa

Consumer complaints and reviews about cpwd sewa

RAJJAN SINGH

Sep 15, 2014

ELECTRIC WELDING OF MY QTR MAIN DOOR

SIR, I RAJJAN SINGH, QTR NO 353, A Block, SAROJANI NAGAR, NEW DELHI. MY REQUEST IS THAT, SOME NECESSARY WORK SHOULD BE REQUIRED IN MY QTR NO 353 IS ELECTRIC WELDING OF MAIN DOOR HOOK. PRESENTLY IT BROKEN AND NOT SAFE AS SECURITY VIEW. AN EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLEASE.
yohan1982

Sep 12, 2014

Upgrading work pending

This is Yohan on behalf of Mrs. Govindamma, to whom alotte of Qno. 156, Street no. 4, Andrews Ganj, New Dellhi-110049 which is in under CPWD maintenance and last 4 to 5 months in between i was lot of time complaint to AE & JE (Civil) my house wall and floor are broken kindly upgrade my quarter and i went yesterday dtd. 11th Sept’14 to AE & JE (Mr. Mukesh & Mr. R.S. Meena) they have lots of reason fund are not sufficient and then after sometime one person (CPWD Staff) came and dirty abuse to me as ...Ek Ghusand mar dunga chale ja.., TERI Beh.. and more.

Kindly take an appropriate action on this Else I have to file an RTI

Yohan
09891981871

Sep 10, 2014

Low Pressure in Water Supply lines

REPEATED COMPLAINT
Low pressure in TOILET-BATH-W BASIN Line in IC -651, Sector-3 ,Saltlake.

Kindly repair at the earliest.

A G R Babu
Parul990

Sep 6, 2014

Slow water presser in the toilet, qr.no.94C

My quarter number is 94C. Water presser is very slow in the toilet. Please take necessary action

Parul Kumar ,
Qr.no.94C,
Mob.8985971783
Parul1990

Sep 6, 2014

toilet is not working qr.no.94C-reg.

I am Parul Kumar my qr.no.94C.
Stoped the water in the toilet and toilet is not working at my quarter. Please taken immediately action.

Parul Kumar ,
Qr.no.94C,
Mob.8985971783
siva333

Sep 5, 2014

Replacement of Rusted Towel Bolts and Hinges

It is to intimate that the towel bolts,hinges and handles of the bathroom doors were badly rusted resulting of no use .So kindly rectify the problem by replacing the same at the earliest and do the needful.

Thanking You,

With Regards,
Sirisha,
Qtr No.29-F,GPRA Qtrs,
Kewala Nand Joshi

Sep 3, 2014

Replacement of damaged/broken kitchen loaf tank

Replacement of damaged/broken kitchen loaf tank
Sir, I am a resident of Rajya Sabha Awas INA Colony, New Delhi-23. I have many times complained about replacement of kitchen loaf tank (A sample of the loaf tank has been installed in the kitchen) but no action has been taken by the concerned Engineer and CPWD Office. The Engineer and Some worker in that office assured me but they only completed their formality, my problem is still not resolved. Every time they used to say the tank would be changed but the same has not be done yet. So, You are kindly requested to look into the matter seriously and direct the concerned engineer to complete the task as soon as possible.

Expecting an early action from your department,
(K.N. Joshi)
E-66,Rajya Sabha Awas,
INA Colony,
New Delhi-23
arvindkmrsni

Sep 2, 2014

kitchen's drainage pipe blocked

Kitchen's drainage pipe is blocked. Due to which sink water jammed in kitchen. Please sought out the problem in urgent basis. Residential address.
Arvind kumar saini,
sushi_2176

Sep 1, 2014

sealing Leakage from Bathroom

Dear, sir

The sealing leakage from bathroom of QTR No. 204, BLOCK No. 2499, SECTOR-6, antophill mumbai-37, Kindly take measure so that sealing leakage may be stoped.
sushi_2176

Sep 1, 2014

water dropping in roof

WATER DROPPING IN ROOF
SIR, I AM RESIDING IN buliding no-204, room no- 2499, SECTOR -6 ,. DURING RAINY SEASON, WATER IS DROPPING FROM THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE, SEVERAL COMPLAINT LODGED TO NEAREST CPWD AUTHY , BUT NO ANY ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR REPAIR. THIS RAINY SEASON, STILL DROPPING WATER FM THE ROOF. REQUEST LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPAIR ACTION KINDLY BE DONE AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.
Lakshmiram Soren

Aug 29, 2014

The holder of bulb is not working in the bath room

This is to inform you that the holder of bulb in the bath room is not working . Please change/repairs the same immediately.

With regards,

L.R. Saren,
Flat No.363, IC-Block,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-106
Lakshmiram Soren

Aug 23, 2014

Low Pressure in Water Supply lines & Pipe of Lavatory is blocked.

I would like to draw your kind attention that the following complaints are lodging for necessary action at early date. My Flat No IC-363, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
1) Water Pressure is very low in TOILET- BATH-WASH BASIN line. When one tap opens other gets off automatically. Also when Ground Floor occupant opens their tap water pressure gets reduced further.
2) The pipe, attached with lavatory perhaps blocked as the water is not cleared properly. Need change/repair of pipe.

Kindly arrange to rectify the same at the earliest
vinay kumar verma

Aug 21, 2014

Non availability of JE (electrical)

I have been allotted government accommodation in KB 563 on 17/07/2014 and approached to electrical department for further action on allotment of fan and inventory of the above mentioned quarter but I could not get due to non availability of JE at the spot. I went not less than 10 times to office in KB block but door remain shut. I am government servant how many days shall I take leave to come from Park Street to salt lake. No timing for them to come to office or display any information so individual may contact to JE electrical or no telephone no. available to office still I am without fan and other amenities provided by cpwd.
hlrazdan

Aug 20, 2014

completion of pending re.ovation work i. qtr. no C-108, Sarojini Nagar

Despite sequence of requests the followimg works have not been completed in qtr. No C-108. Due to this apathetic attitude, I feel I have needlessly been subjected to put my grieveances very oftenly without any result. I personally feel that my requsts are not given proper attention it truely deserves. With this complaint, I request to extend deep concern to get these workd completed. It is my hope that in invoking the grievance procedure, I will not be subjected to any detrimental treatement which would amount to a co.travention of the facts.

Civil work- i) fitment of tile ii) Providing of Grill in the balcony iii) Change of wash basin iv) Fixing of glass pans in the balcony properly and providing of proper bolts for shutting the windows properly. V) Change of curtain rod as the old one is of substandard quality

Electrical works- i) providing of exhaust fan in toilet as has been done in other quarters ii) Fitting of fan in balcony as has been done in other quarters in my neighbouring quarters iii) Change of electric fitting as the earlier fitting is not of anty utility

Last but not the lrast, I thank the concerned authority for taking time to read this complaint and hope to receive positive response

(H L Razdan)
C-108, Sarojini Nagar
20.08.2014

Aug 18, 2014

Electrical

There is no STAIR CASE LIGHTS & STREET LIGHTS in at least 10 buildings in the North West corner ( Parallel to Nicco Park Road) of IC BLOCK , Sector 3 , SALTLAKE ,KOLKATA from 15th August.Entire Area is under complete DARKNESS through out Night. This will result into THEFTS, ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITIES AND FEAR among Residents.
This is the 16th instance in last 6 or 7 months,this problem happened.In other parts of IC Block this problem never happens.
I am forced to believe that this is a CREATED PROBLEM in connivance with Electrical staff so that some people can resort to DRINKING AND OTHER ALLEGED ACTIVITIES on roof tops. This will definitely lead into a LAW & ORDER Problem if this is not repaired Permanently.

Kindly look into the matter for immediate actions,
A G R Babu,
IC 651
saltlake
Kolkata.
hlrazdan

incomcomplete upgradation work in qtr. no c -108, sarojini nagar

Tile fitting in qtr. No. C-108 has not been done despite several requests except in kitchen area. In most of the houses including my neighbouring all thr upgrading work has since been completed. Balcony has not been provided grill. There appears tb complete partiality and total ignorance of my complaints.

Closing of Garbage Vat

Sub : CLOSING OF GARBAGE VAT on the Northern Boundary Wall of IC Block just opposite to S B I Office Quarters.

It is understood that Bidhan Nagar Municipality has Stopped the collection and disposal of garbage from the VAT at the Northern Side Boundary Wall of IC block,(just opposite to S B I Officers Qtrs). This vat was used by neighbouring residents of Our Block, SBI Training Centre, S B I Officers Qtrs, Tripura Bhawan , Mahavir vikas , vegetable hawkers etc. to dispose the garbage. As a result entire area was full of filthy things and foul smell. Now Municipal officials have directed the people not to put the wastes into this vat. Instead to collect the garbage and dispose the same into COVERED GARBAGE VAT constructed on Canal Side(just beside) from where the same will be collected & carried by Municipal workers on regular basis.
Accordingly outside people have already started following the procedure.

However some inside residents are still depositing their garbage into the said vat which will not be cleared by the Municipal workers.
This will lead to spreading of Diseases and Epidemics in future.
In view of above it is requested to CLOSE THE CIRCULAR OPENING In the wall of vat though which the garbage is deposited so that the said VAT is CLOSED From inside of I C Block.

A G RAJENDRA BABU
I C 651
Sector 3
Saltlake
Kolkata
shyamal kumar mondal

FLASH OF LATRINE NOT AVAILABLE

FLASH OF LATRINE NOT AVAILABLE IN QTR NO 684. KB BLOCK SEC-III, SALTLAKE , KOLKATA, SAME ME BE
INSTALLED AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.
shyamal kumar mondal

WATER DROPPING IN ROOF

SIR, I AM RESIDING IN QTR NO 684 , KB BLOCK, SECTOR -III , SALTLAKE, MY QTR WAS ALLOTTED DURING 2013. DURING RAINY SEASON, WATER IS DROPPING FROM THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE, SEVERAL COMPLAINT LODGED TO NEAREST CPWD AUTHY , BUT NO ANY ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR REPAIR. THIS RAINY SEASON, STILL DROPPING WATER FM THE ROOF. REQUEST LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPAIR ACTION KINDLY BE DONE AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.

SHYAMAL KUMAR MONDAL
Q/NO 684, KB BLOCK, SEC-III,SALTLAKE

Low Pressure in Water Supply lines

THIS IS A REPEATED COMPLAINT
In my Flat No IC-651 ,sector-3 Saltlake, Kolkata, Water Pressure is very low in TOILET- BATH-WASH BASIN line. When one tap opens other gets off automatically. Also when G_Floor occupant opens their tap water pressure gets reduced further.

Kindly arrange to rectify the same at the earliest

A G Rajendra Babu
I C -651
Sector -3
Saltlake
Kolkata.
abhi0290

Aug 11, 2014

sealen problem on the walls

I am residing in 48/A type-I gachibowli, hyderabad. I am living on ground floor. My complain is that the water leaks from the above floor and make the walls of my room wet. The entire wall is wet. It has also bad smell which make me uncomfortable to reside in it. Please, I humbly request u to please resolve my problem immediately. My cell no is 8985971564.
satyavir

Aug 9, 2014

plaster work in kitchen

a portion of plaster in the kitchen above window was removed long back . despite giving so many written complaints it is not repaired till todate.

ss yadav
2/24, Cgs colony ,sector-7, antophill , mumbai
Pihu pandey

Aug 5, 2014

Low water pressure in bathroom

Low water pressure in bathrooms of GPRA Campus, Hostel no.31 since week days.
Kindly rectify the problem and do the needful.

Kalpana,
GPRA Campus,
Hostel No.31
Gatchibowli,
B S MADHAVAN

Aug 4, 2014

installation of water tanker in kitchen and iron gate at entrance

It is intimated that, I have lodged complaints vide C No-6790361 & 6790369 all dated.18.07.2014. But till date no person has yet been attended the complaint.

Hence, you are requested to take necessary arrangement for attending the complaints & get it done please.
TPSAJEEV

Aug 3, 2014

DAMAGE OF SEWERAGE LINE AND HOTICULTURE

CIVIL AND HOTICULTURE

THE SEWERAGE LINE OF TYPE III QUARTER AT BADMINTON COURT IS OVERFLOW AND TO BE REPAIRED IMMEDIATELY.
THE GARDEN OF QUARTERS OF TYPE-III AND TYPE- II IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED. THE MALI IS NOT ATTENDING REGULARLY.

TP SAJEEV,ITO
INCOME TAX COLONY,
UDAIPUR

HIGHER VISION CREATION - very good ur products
    sir ur company make a very good ur products.i...
    Aircel prepaid - Aircel
    Hi Raman, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Deepika, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Niraj, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    MRINAL BANDYOPADHYAY - CHEVROLET PROMO AWARD
    3 crore 35 lakhs from chevrolet car company UK. I got a...
    singla motors - service centre staff behaviour
    Singla motors a4 , jaitpur road saurabh vihar new delhi...
    TRANSVISION SOFTWARE & DATA SOLUTIONS PVT LTD banglore - Field Data Entry Operators
    Hello Friends, For Field Data Entry Works this Company...
    Ashirwad Deep Discount Bond (Option 1) - credit the amount
    I have invested in year 1996 on 15th of july in THE...
    ICICI Ashirwad Deep Discount Bond (Option I) - REDEMPTION OF ASHIRWAD BOND
    I have invested in year 1996 on 15th of july in THE...
    Rediff Shopping - order No 9990045 is declind
    my order number 9990045 is declind on dated 05 july...