cpwd sewa

Consumer complaints and reviews about cpwd sewa

Lakshmiram Soren

Aug 29, 2014

The holder of bulb is not working in the bath room

This is to inform you that the holder of bulb in the bath room is not working . Please change/repairs the same immediately.

L.R. Saren,
Flat No.363, IC-Block,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-106
Lakshmiram Soren

Aug 23, 2014

Low Pressure in Water Supply lines & Pipe of Lavatory is blocked.

I would like to draw your kind attention that the following complaints are lodging for necessary action at early date. My Flat No IC-363, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
1) Water Pressure is very low in TOILET- BATH-WASH BASIN line. When one tap opens other gets off automatically. Also when Ground Floor occupant opens their tap water pressure gets reduced further.
2) The pipe, attached with lavatory perhaps blocked as the water is not cleared properly. Need change/repair of pipe.

Kindly arrange to rectify the same at the earliest
vinay kumar verma

Aug 21, 2014

Non availability of JE (electrical)

I have been allotted government accommodation in KB 563 on 17/07/2014 and approached to electrical department for further action on allotment of fan and inventory of the above mentioned quarter but I could not get due to non availability of JE at the spot. I went not less than 10 times to office in KB block but door remain shut. I am government servant how many days shall I take leave to come from Park Street to salt lake. No timing for them to come to office or display any information so individual may contact to JE electrical or no telephone no. available to office still I am without fan and other amenities provided by cpwd.
hlrazdan

Aug 20, 2014

completion of pending re.ovation work i. qtr. no C-108, Sarojini Nagar

Despite sequence of requests the followimg works have not been completed in qtr. No C-108. Due to this apathetic attitude, I feel I have needlessly been subjected to put my grieveances very oftenly without any result. I personally feel that my requsts are not given proper attention it truely deserves. With this complaint, I request to extend deep concern to get these workd completed. It is my hope that in invoking the grievance procedure, I will not be subjected to any detrimental treatement which would amount to a co.travention of the facts.

Civil work- i) fitment of tile ii) Providing of Grill in the balcony iii) Change of wash basin iv) Fixing of glass pans in the balcony properly and providing of proper bolts for shutting the windows properly. V) Change of curtain rod as the old one is of substandard quality

Electrical works- i) providing of exhaust fan in toilet as has been done in other quarters ii) Fitting of fan in balcony as has been done in other quarters in my neighbouring quarters iii) Change of electric fitting as the earlier fitting is not of anty utility

Last but not the lrast, I thank the concerned authority for taking time to read this complaint and hope to receive positive response

(H L Razdan)
C-108, Sarojini Nagar
20.08.2014

Aug 18, 2014

Electrical

There is no STAIR CASE LIGHTS & STREET LIGHTS in at least 10 buildings in the North West corner ( Parallel to Nicco Park Road) of IC BLOCK , Sector 3 , SALTLAKE ,KOLKATA from 15th August.Entire Area is under complete DARKNESS through out Night. This will result into THEFTS, ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITIES AND FEAR among Residents.
This is the 16th instance in last 6 or 7 months,this problem happened.In other parts of IC Block this problem never happens.
I am forced to believe that this is a CREATED PROBLEM in connivance with Electrical staff so that some people can resort to DRINKING AND OTHER ALLEGED ACTIVITIES on roof tops. This will definitely lead into a LAW & ORDER Problem if this is not repaired Permanently.

Kindly look into the matter for immediate actions,
A G R Babu,
IC 651
saltlake
Kolkata.
hlrazdan

incomcomplete upgradation work in qtr. no c -108, sarojini nagar

Tile fitting in qtr. No. C-108 has not been done despite several requests except in kitchen area. In most of the houses including my neighbouring all thr upgrading work has since been completed. Balcony has not been provided grill. There appears tb complete partiality and total ignorance of my complaints.

Closing of Garbage Vat

Sub : CLOSING OF GARBAGE VAT on the Northern Boundary Wall of IC Block just opposite to S B I Office Quarters.

It is understood that Bidhan Nagar Municipality has Stopped the collection and disposal of garbage from the VAT at the Northern Side Boundary Wall of IC block,(just opposite to S B I Officers Qtrs). This vat was used by neighbouring residents of Our Block, SBI Training Centre, S B I Officers Qtrs, Tripura Bhawan , Mahavir vikas , vegetable hawkers etc. to dispose the garbage. As a result entire area was full of filthy things and foul smell. Now Municipal officials have directed the people not to put the wastes into this vat. Instead to collect the garbage and dispose the same into COVERED GARBAGE VAT constructed on Canal Side(just beside) from where the same will be collected & carried by Municipal workers on regular basis.
Accordingly outside people have already started following the procedure.

However some inside residents are still depositing their garbage into the said vat which will not be cleared by the Municipal workers.
This will lead to spreading of Diseases and Epidemics in future.
In view of above it is requested to CLOSE THE CIRCULAR OPENING In the wall of vat though which the garbage is deposited so that the said VAT is CLOSED From inside of I C Block.

I C 651
Sector 3
Kolkata
shyamal kumar mondal

FLASH OF LATRINE NOT AVAILABLE

FLASH OF LATRINE NOT AVAILABLE IN QTR NO 684. KB BLOCK SEC-III, SALTLAKE , KOLKATA, SAME ME BE
INSTALLED AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.
shyamal kumar mondal

WATER DROPPING IN ROOF

SIR, I AM RESIDING IN QTR NO 684 , KB BLOCK, SECTOR -III , SALTLAKE, MY QTR WAS ALLOTTED DURING 2013. DURING RAINY SEASON, WATER IS DROPPING FROM THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE, SEVERAL COMPLAINT LODGED TO NEAREST CPWD AUTHY , BUT NO ANY ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR REPAIR. THIS RAINY SEASON, STILL DROPPING WATER FM THE ROOF. REQUEST LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPAIR ACTION KINDLY BE DONE AT THE EARLIEST PLEASE.

SHYAMAL KUMAR MONDAL
Q/NO 684, KB BLOCK, SEC-III,SALTLAKE

Low Pressure in Water Supply lines

THIS IS A REPEATED COMPLAINT
In my Flat No IC-651 ,sector-3 Saltlake, Kolkata, Water Pressure is very low in TOILET- BATH-WASH BASIN line. When one tap opens other gets off automatically. Also when G_Floor occupant opens their tap water pressure gets reduced further.

Kindly arrange to rectify the same at the earliest

I C -651
Sector -3
Kolkata.
abhi0290

Aug 11, 2014

sealen problem on the walls

I am residing in 48/A type-I gachibowli, hyderabad. I am living on ground floor. My complain is that the water leaks from the above floor and make the walls of my room wet. The entire wall is wet. It has also bad smell which make me uncomfortable to reside in it. Please, I humbly request u to please resolve my problem immediately. My cell no is 8985971564.
satyavir

Aug 9, 2014

plaster work in kitchen

a portion of plaster in the kitchen above window was removed long back . despite giving so many written complaints it is not repaired till todate.

ss yadav
2/24, Cgs colony ,sector-7, antophill , mumbai
Pihu pandey

Aug 5, 2014

Low water pressure in bathroom

Low water pressure in bathrooms of GPRA Campus, Hostel no.31 since week days.
Kindly rectify the problem and do the needful.

Kalpana,
GPRA Campus,
Hostel No.31
Gatchibowli,
Hyderabad.
B S MADHAVAN

Aug 4, 2014

installation of water tanker in kitchen and iron gate at entrance

It is intimated that, I have lodged complaints vide C No-6790361 & 6790369 all dated.18.07.2014. But till date no person has yet been attended the complaint.

Hence, you are requested to take necessary arrangement for attending the complaints & get it done please.
TPSAJEEV

Aug 3, 2014

DAMAGE OF SEWERAGE LINE AND HOTICULTURE

CIVIL AND HOTICULTURE

THE SEWERAGE LINE OF TYPE III QUARTER AT BADMINTON COURT IS OVERFLOW AND TO BE REPAIRED IMMEDIATELY.
THE GARDEN OF QUARTERS OF TYPE-III AND TYPE- II IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED. THE MALI IS NOT ATTENDING REGULARLY.

TP SAJEEV,ITO
INCOME TAX COLONY,
UDAIPUR

Aug 1, 2014

Replacement of Kitchen Window

This is a repeated Complaint.
Kitchen Window of my Qtr. No I C - 651, Sector 3, Saltlake, Kolkata is completely damaged and Hanging out dangerously. It may fall down at any time. Kindly arrange to replace it immedeately.

Thanking You in advance

A G Rajendra Babu

I C -651, Sector -3, Saltlake, Kolkata.

Jul 30, 2014

Replacement of Kitchen Window

Kitchen Window of IC-651, sector-3, Saltlake , Kolkata is completely damaged and detached from hinges & hanging dangerously. This may fall at anytime, in turn may cause severe accident .
In view of above it is requested to kindly replace the same at the earliest.

Thanking you in advance

IC-651
Kolkata
SANGRAM KESHARI PARIDA

Jul 26, 2014

Not attending the complaint

It is intimated that, I have lodge complaints vide C No-6762471, 6762473, 6762474 all dated.12.07.2014 & C No-6811855 dated.22.07.2014. But till date no person has yet been attended the complaint.

Hence, you are requested to take necessary arrangement for attending the complains & rectify at the earliest please.

Sangram Keshari Parida
House No-517, Sector-III, IC Block,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106

Jul 25, 2014

Replacement of broken bracket/supporting clamp of kitchen's basin/sink

Please refer to my earlier complaint dated 09.07.2014 and subsequent complaints made in between on the subject matter.

In this context it is intimated that the rusted clamp /bracket has been broken/fallen down today. as a result the above sink has became unfit for further use for want of above bracket/clamp.

In view of the above it is requested to replace the damaged/broken bracket immediately.

This may be treated as most urgent.

L. K. Dutta
Andrabi

Jul 23, 2014

Un-suitable Accomodation

Proof of complaint lodged with concerned local authorities of CPWD and nothing done so far.

The Assistant Engineer
CPWD
Sub Office Bemina.

Subject: Repairs/Renovations/Cleanness at allotted accommodation ,Bemina CPWD Quarters-Quarter No.B112.

With reverence, it is to bring in your kind notice that following requirements may be done as soon as possible so that we may feel comfort during stay in allotted accommodation:
1. Windows: Repairment of Broken windows in Store as well as installation of Glasses in them. Also ,the proper adjustment of Windows in window panels in each room.
2. Attic Roof: The attic floor of the said quarter is full of pigeon & rat droppings ,needs immediate attention for cleaning the same so that my family especially my one year old baby may be prevented from diseases. Also the pigeon holes may please be closed to avoid future droppings & dust.
3. Leakage Problem: The leakage in tank’s results the flood like situation in Corridor and same flow from corridor to rooms made hard to live in same allotted quarter in every day.
4. Water Leakage from attic Floor to Toilet: may be solved.
5. Toilet & Bathroom Renovation: May please be renovated to avoid leakage from them and for hygienic purpose.
You are requested to take necessary measures for fulfilling the same genuine demand else to make alternate arrangement ,as it becomes hard to live in such a non hygienic & insecure place
Thanking in anticipation.

Dated:
Syed Mayeen Ud Din Ahmed

Department/Section: Central Universty of Kashmir- Finance & Accounts
Designation:UDC
Allotted Accomodation: CPWD Quarters-Bemina-B112
Copy to the:
1.The Executive Engineer,CPWD/Humhama Srinager(Kmr) for information.

Jul 21, 2014

REPAIRING OF KITCHEN SINK

Please refer to my earlier complaint dated 09th July, 2014 on the subject matter.

It is once again intimated that supporting clamp of kitchen sink/basin and water pipeline of above basin have badly been damaged and may fallen down/collapse at any moment which may caused accident also.

I hope you will appreciate our difficulties and will take necessary action on top priority so that we can further use the said basin for our daily needs.

Prabir Kumar Mandal

Jul 19, 2014

Repair bath room/ latrin room door

Sir, Hinge of doors in respect of bath room and latrin are broken, request replace/ repair the same at the earliest.

2. Plaster of Rooms inner side is half done neither plaster done in all rooms nor the painting, request done imdtly.

( Prabir Kumar Mandal
IC- Block, Type-II, Flat No. 872
Salt Lake Sector - III,
Kolkata - 106
banerjee123

Jul 18, 2014

Leakage of waste water from Bathroom

The Pipe in the Bath Room of QTR No. 855, IC BLOCK, SALT LAKE, SECTOR-II, KOLKATA has been broken and huge water is leaking continuously wasting a huge amount of water. Kindly take measure so that water leakage may be stoped.

PRABHAKAR JANA
IC BLOCK, SALT LAKE, SECTOR-II, KOLKATA
banerjee123

repair work civil

I got Quarter No. 912, IC Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700106 in 1998. Since then I lodged several complaints for broken kitchen window. 15 years have passed.No repair work has been done.The window panes are tied with ropes for the last 15 years. Also, for the past two years I have complained many times for cement works inside the quarter as chunks of plasters are continuously falling down dangerously from various rooms and other parts of the quarter. No corrective measures have been taken.The door of the latrine is made of wood and is in bad condition. The bathroom door was changed with PVC door. But the latrine door was not changed. Renovation works are going on in the block through out the year for boundary wall, foot path, stair cases, but repair /renovation work inside the quarter has not been in past several years.I am in deep distress as no one ever came to see the condition even once. Made online complaint earlier. Nothing materialized.Please take some actions immediately.
Aloke Ranjan Bandyopadhyay
Quarter No. 912, IC Block, Salt Lake, Sector-III, Kolkata-700106

Low Pressure in Water Supply lines

Flat No 651 , I C Block Saltlake ,Kolkata

This is a repeated Compalint

In my Qtr I C 651 , Water Pressure is very low in Wash Basin, Bath & Toilet line. When one tap opens, water flow stops its own in other Taps due to low pressure. Since G Floor & First Floor Flats are having One Supply line , Water pressure becomes too low in my flat when residents of G Floor opens their taps. I have made many requests earlier but to no avail.

Kindly look into the matter for favourable actions

Aircel prepaid - Aircel Social Care Team
    Dear Raju, Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly...
    HP Petrol Bunk/ Service Center - Fraud in Fuel Filling
    Hi, Today Morning I went to HP petrol Bunk In JP Nagar...
    TSSPDCL - WRONG METER READING,CURRENT BILL IS OVER THAN THE ROOM...
    Hi, I got the electricity bill above 5400 because wrong...
    Maruti suzuki - ABOUT WINNING PRIZE
    Sir I am already posted the mails to the complaint board.I...
    Ibps - by misake click OBC caste
    We applied IBPS Clerical.By mistake me and my friend click...
    Individual - Fraud
    Hi , I got a call from +919819719287 that she said I...
    honda cv shine - extra amount to purchase
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchase HONDA CV SHINE from your...
    UTSAV REGISTRATION PLATES PVT. LTD - HSRP have not Distributed till date
    Number plate have not Distributed till date To...
    Misha Infotech Pvt. Ltd - Misha Infotech Pvt Ltd Provides ample opportunities to...
    I have been working at Misha Infotech Pvt. Ltd. full-time....
    Bsnl Broadband( Nokia Siemens Networks) - My Internet Is Not Working Since 3 Days
    My internet is not working since 3 days i.e. 27/08/2014...