cpwd sewa

Consumer complaints and reviews about cpwd sewa

mumar

Apr 21, 2014

cival

B-block Type-2, safderjung hospital ke sabhi seevar last twenty day,s se block hai bar bar complain karne ke per bhi koi karyvai nahi ho rahi hai macher bahut jyada ho gai hai bimari ka khatra ho gya hai smell hone ke karan gher me rehna mushkel ho gya hai
mumar

Apr 16, 2014

sewer block last 15th days

last 15th days se sewer block hai pahle bhi 2 time by phon cqmplaint ke lekin koi samadhan nahi hua address B-1 type 2 west kidwai nagar (safderjunj hospital staff quartor) new delhi 110023
KUMARP19

Apr 11, 2014

Civil Complaint

I make a complain several time for colouring of my allotted residential quarters but nothing has been heard. Please colour my flats immediately since it is very bad condition.

The main door of the flat is also very bad condition please replace immediately.

K Drone Prasad
Bldg No 200, flat no. 2362
Sector VI, Kane Nagar, Antop Hill.
Mobile No 9769476860.
Dhara Datt Kathoiya

Mar 24, 2014

Respect Sir,

Sub:- Request for Providing / Installation of Ceiling & Exhaust Fans and renovation/repair & whitewash -reg

With due respect, humbly it is prayed that I was compelled by ignorance of CPWD wing Sadiq Nagar to intimate that I have been allotted Qtr.No.200 Type-III, Sector-1, Sadiq Nagar New Delhi. But since initial allotment I am requesting for the fitting of Ceiling & Exhaust Fans and repair, whitewash and covered of balcony (the house is recently up grated, but the lot of problems still stands). Uncounted complaint through inquiry are still pending, whereas the complaints are regularly been lodged. Through SMS alert massage came that the above works are not admissible, in this regard informed to Shri Chaman Lal on Tel. 29051185 and Shri S.K. Verma on Mob. 9968033706, EE, and Shri Rakesh kumar, AE on Mob. 9968000001 also. Even on personally intimating the problems to AE/JE electrical and Civil, Service centre-415, Sadiq Nagar the circumstance still stands.

(a) The exhaust fan fitting in the kitchen & Wash room (Toilet)
(b) The Ceiling fan in the dining room.
(c) Bulbs shade in the all rooms.
(d) Repair, whitewash and covering of balcony

I shall be highly obliged if the prolong pending works would be directed for completion on priority through your kind efforts.

Thanks and regard.

e-mail: ddkathoiya102012@gmail.com
mukeshsingh1508

Mar 11, 2014

civil

My Qtrs No.-A/120, Type-III,3rd Floor, C.G.S.Qtrs., Sumantai Mahatre Road, Next to Wadala P.O., Wadala(W), Mumbai. I am facing problem from last Ten month as leakage of roof near latrine, Bathroom and Entrance Door which place all wall plastering broken and Water pouring 24 hours that looks ugly and makes floors slippery for children. I have been complaining from June'13 till now and not getting any response from CPWD. I have also met the JE of civil office but in vain.

Hence I request you to take some action immediately to the above said problems.
Mahima Totla

Mar 8, 2014

Plumbing and carpentry

Please attend following at Quarter No IV/3, RVTI Capus , Jhalana Doongari Jaipur . I have already complained in register maintained at jhalana Doongari office but needful is still awaited.

1. Leakage in tap in Bathroom
2 Kundi on theall door as well as on Almira is out of order
3. Flush system in toilet is out of order
4. Glass on the window in broken.
5. Curtain Palmate is broken / repairing.

Please attend at the earliest.

Mahima Totla
Quarter NO IV/3, RVTI Campus
Jhalana Doongari
Jaipur
Mobile No 09413993995
Upkaranand Mishra

Feb 14, 2014

Replacement of Fan

I, U.N. Mishra, am the resident of Bldg.No. 99, Qtr. No. 3888, Sector-7, Antop Hill. I have lodged a complain regarding the impairment of ceiling fan on 06/02/2014. The said complain was attended by Shri Ramji Singh on the day itself. He told me that the fan is required to be changed. After the elapse of eight days, fan is still to be replaced. As the sound emitted from the fan is extremely irritating, kindly replace the fan as early as possible.

An early action is expected.
vijaymishra

Feb 13, 2014

civil

KITCHEN ROOF WAS BROKEN BUT PLASTER WORK IS NOT DONE LAST TWO MONTHS. SOME REPAIRING WORK HAS BEEN DONE IN TOILET. SO DISTEMPER WORK IS REQUIRED IN THE FLAT. AS WELL AS FOUR WINDOW IS NOT PROPER . SO IT SHOULD BE CHANGED. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL URGENTLY .THANKS
amitrwt

Feb 11, 2014

under wiring

Dear Sir/ Madam,

resident of Qtr. No.2204 Type 2 , Lodhi Road Complex , New Delhi - 110003

Kindly do the problem of Under Wiring in Rooms as early as possible.

BABU LAL BALAI

Jan 7, 2014

CIVIL

Window mirror has broken. 200 ltrs.small water tank on roof , Please change 500 ltrs. big water tank on roof. And power switch has broken pl.changed.
ups negi

Jan 6, 2014

REMOVAL OF SEEPAGE IN GOVT. QUARTER

I WOULD LIKE TO REFER TO MY LATEST COMPLAINT DATED 02.01.14 AND SUBSEQUENT EARLIER COMPLAINTS AND PERSONAL LETTERS TO AE/JE(CIVIL) REQUESTING TO REMOVE THE SEEPAGE IN QR. NO.902, SECTOR XII R K PURAM, NEW DELHI. TWO ROOMS LATRINE / BATHROOM AS WELL AS THE KITCHEN ARE FULL OF SEEPAGE. NO ACTION HAS SO FAR BEEN TAKEN TO REMOVE THE SEEPAGE. I, THEREFORE, AGAIN REQUEST TO CHECK IT ON PRIORITY AND REMOVE THE SEEPAGE AS IT IS NOT HABITABLE.

UPS NEGI, QR. NO.902
SECTOR XII
R K PURAM
NEW DELHI
kulshresth guru

Jan 5, 2014

Request for fitting of mosquito net in window

Sir I have been allotted Qtr. no 145/ 5343 CGS Colony Sector 7 Antop Hill Mumbai in the month of July 2012. Sir I have registered complain for fitting of mosquito net in window in the office of CPWD Sector7.In this regard I personally requested to J.E. and A.E. But there is no action have been done so far. In those days due to winter season a lot of mosquitos coming into the quarter.
So I requested you to look into the matter and kindly pass the order to do this work who is responsible for this.

your sincerely

K.S.GURU
Qtr. No. 145 / 5343
Sector 7
C.G.S. Colony
Antop Hill Mumbai

for ceiling cracking of O-319 seva nagar

The ceiling of roof has been cracking due to leaking of roof.I complaint on dated 19-12-2013 bearing complain number-586727.
I got a massage on my mobile-9582167012.to Sh. Vakil Ram for attending complain on 23/12/13 at any time on dated 20/12/13
by TD-CPWD SEVA NAGAR. I met JE. Sudhir Kumar and Sh. Vakil Ram for the above complain. Sh. Vakil Ram refused to attend
the complain.I met to him several times but never mind me.Being compelled I am sending this complain third times.
Without cement of the roof of O-319, Sevanagar, the cracking of ceiling may cause death or serious injury at any time of
my children and my family. All rods of ceiling roof are exposed clearly. I have given a complain against the leaking roof in written to
JE Sh.Sudhir Kumar Seva Nagar CPWD. But not any action has been taken yet by the CPWD, Seva Nagar. New Delhi.So the CPWD SEVA NAGAR,concerning Officials are responsible for any incident to my family.

May please be taken necessary action immediately so that to avoid incident to my family.

SATYANARAYAN BADHAI

O-319, KASTURBA NAGAR
NEW DELHI-110003

the complain.

broken window

Bld no119 room no 4268 window is open we donot have anything to close it (we donot have proper window)

sarfraj
bld no 119 room no 4268
sector 7 cgs colony antophill mumbai 37

regarding window

Hi sir I am sarfraj bld no 119 room no 4268 i donot have window to close it s broken at the time of civil work only fram they replace but they donot place window we have only big hole by which birds mosquito are easly coming i have givinen so many complain regarding this but no action is taken

regarding window

I have written so many complain regarding window at the time of civil work they only replace fram but they forget to place window in one room we donot have window due to this so many birds mosquito are coming in the room
ravishankar kumar

Dec 19, 2013

cpwd civil work

I am allottee of Qtr no. 206 Bldg no. 2760 Sec 3 CGS Colony kane Nagar Antop Hill mumbai. I have been facing the problem of water leakage from ceiling in hall near latrine corner for the past one and half year. I have filed my complain in complain register many times but nothing happened. Then i meet personally to J.E civil work but everytime my efforts went in vain. He did not pay his heed towards my problem. After that i met A.E. civil work and told him about my problem but he also didn't take it seriously. my problem still persists and it is embarassing and looking ugly.
Hence it is requested you to take some necessary and immediate action to resolve this problem .

PAWAN KUMAR
O/o The Addl. Commissioner of Income Tax
Aayakar Bhawan , M.K. Road.
Churchgate, Mumbai
deepak chauhan tis hazari court

Dec 19, 2013

Complaint regarding unfinished civil work causing physical threat

It is submitted that I am working in District Courts, Delhi and have been allotted Type – I, Quarter bearing No. 756, Block-63, 1st Floor, Panchkuian Road, New Delhi. During the maintenance and renovation work, the CPWD has installed slab in the Kitchen. After installation the worker who installed the slab did not done the finishing work and as a result of which the edges of the slab are not cured.
This unfinished slab with pointed corner is pausing danger to the physical damaged to my family.
Later on, vide complaint no. 5773665 dated 27.11.2013, I made a request at Customer Care Centre of CPWD to finish the pending work, but nothing has been done. Upon which, I had made a verbal request to the Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD, P K Road, New Delhi and he in a very irresponsible manner said to me that I am busy. After my repeated requests he said that do whatever you want to do, I am not going to attend your complaint.

Afterward, I tried many times to contact Assistant Engineer over telephone at given number 23343599, but nobody picked up the phone.
In this regard it is to inform that my daughter got hurt by the sharp edge of the slab and in future if any physical damage occure to me and/or my family member, CPWD will be responsible for the same and particularly the JE (Civil) for the above said negligence and carelessness in services and duties.
Hence, in view of above circumstance, I have no other option but to request yourself to direct the concerned officials to finish the finishing work as soon as possible.

(DEEPAK SINGH CHAUHAN)
Type–I, Quarter No. 756, Block-63,
1st Floor, Panchkuian Road, New Delhi.
Mob. No. 9873026134
rkgvijay

Dec 10, 2013

Plumbing and Civil work

Qtr. No. 1314 Building No. 36, CGS Colony Sector-7, SM Plot, Antophill, Mumbai-400037.

Pelmet of living room broken down. Stone layering on side wall of the staircase also broken down.

From
R.K. Gupta
abhishektomer

Oct 30, 2013

Electrical

My Quarter No. 240, Block No. 11, Sector-7, Antophill, Mumbai-400037. All electric components are very old like switches, regulator etc. No exhaust fan in kitchen & toilet. Any time any accident may occur.
Hence it is requested that you may take action immediately and relief above said problems.

Abhishek Singh
Qtrs No. 240, Block -11, Sector-7,
CGS Colony, Antop Hill, Mumbai-400037
KLMoses

Oct 27, 2013

Plumbing

Quarter No.L-1, 264-B, DDA Flats, Kalkaji, New Delhi. Leakage on the taps of wash basin faucet and geyzer. Plumber may visit premises after 1.00 pm. Contact No. 26026074.

K.L.Moses
Kalkaji, New Delhi
girishkumarbadhan

Oct 14, 2013

REMOVAL OF SEEPAGE

I WOULD LIKE TO REFER TO MY EARLIER COMPLAINTS DATED 03.09.13 AND REMINDER DT. 01.10.13 REQUESTING TO REMOVE THE SEEPAGE IN QR. NO.1060, SECTOR XII R K PURAM, NEW DELHI. TWO ROOMS LATRINE BATHROOM AS WELL AS THE KITCHEN ARE FULL OF SEEPAGE. NO ACTION HAS SO FAR BEEN TAKEN TO REMOVE THE SEEPAGE. I THEREFORE AGAIN REQUEST TO CHECK IT ON PRIORITY AND REMOVE THE SEEPAGE AS IT IS NOT HABITABLE.

GIRISH KUMAR
QR. NO.1060
SECTOR XII
R K PURAM
NEW DELHI
rajasekharanmr

Oct 5, 2013

DRAINAGE WATER NOT FLOWING PROPERLY

I, Subedar Rajasekharan MR, residing at CPWD Qtr No 26, Sector-2, RK Puram, New Delhi. I have submitted a complaint as per details given below (complaint No 5373035) on 05 Sep 13) :-

"Drainage pipe of kitchen in the outside of the qtr is broken and the drainage water is coming out through the broken point
of the pipe. The drainage water is storing on the ground of back side of the Qtr"

. I am facing difficulties in living in the Accommodation due to bad smell and increasing of mosquito. I met the JE personally for resolving the problem and remind him telephonically. However, no action has been taken to resolve the issue till date.

It is requested that an immediate action may please be taken to resolve the problem without further delay.

Yours sincerely,

Sd/x-x-x-x
(Sub Rajasekharan MR)

Acclystsolutions ltd gurgaonin - Recharge
    The above institution received Rs351/- while I recharged...
    315017 - didn't get Reg. no. and password
    I have made payment of 500/- for SBI PO through ING Vysya...
    BSNL - regarding
    some one phoned on my landline no 01642215140 regarding...
    apollo distilleries - contaminated product being sold
    Dear Sir, I consumed a beer of above said make 10 days...
    Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting calls from this...
    AGMP,GWALIOR - site is out or order
    my name is R.K.Jain joint director industries jabalpur my...
    Bus ticket - Refund of Failed transaction
    Hi, I booked a Ticket from Hyderabad to Hubli from my...
    Prank Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting a lot of prank...