cpwd sewa

Consumer complaints and reviews about cpwd sewa

Qr 72

Feb 2, 2016

No One listening/attending properly to the complaints

In continuation of my earlier complaints dated 12-Jan-2016, it is to mention that the situation has not improved. In fact it has worsen further. First of all, complaint registration through online system or through call centre gets delayed by weeks or even month to reach the CPWD Centres. Then the Agencies assigned to give the services are not checked on ground. What is the point then to keep provision for urgent attention on some complaints like "NO WATER" or "WATER Blockage" or "Bathroom/Toilet Jam", etc.? Call Centre attendants do not listen even for any urgent work or a repeat complaint. What is the fun of putting such system? The original system of written complaints through Registration in the CPWD Centres were far far better.

Will any one authority of CPWD attend to this and listen please.
Babulal Naik

Jan 26, 2016

incomplete work of up gradation house

House No. 73/K, CPWD Complex, Vasant Vihar is uder upgradation since July 2015. Still the following works incomplete. JE/Civil & Electrical are least bothered. The supervisor of the contractor Mr. Parvesh doent listen and threaten to the occupant to complain any where the occupant like. Will any one authority of CPWD attend to this and listen please.

Work not done.
1. Glasses(approved) not fixed in the windows of Bath room, Toilet and Bed room
2. All Iron windows of whole Quarter and covered balcony not painted
3. Stones fixed in the cup board and store rooms are not attended , supporting iron beam not pained, work of damaged wall not attended
4.Seapage of walls of bath room/Toilet and kitchen not attended;

Babulal Naik
Joint Director
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Quarter No.73/K CPWD Complex Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057
Rajpal Singh

Jan 18, 2016

garbage

gaebage in pragati vihar hostel nobody coming for safai
Qr 72

Jan 12, 2016

Pipe blockage in toilet and bathroom

Water supply is very little in toilet and bathroom. While repairing toilet flash after almost two (2) months of complaining, the agency worker reported that there is pipe blockages and flash is OK. He even did not do anything. As a result, water supply further disrupted and it will be worst in days to come. Need immediate attention of the Higher Authorities.

Amitabha Pradhan

Room No. 1086/31
Amar Nath Thakur

Dec 4, 2015

Wahite washing & painting-regarding

With reference to the subject cited above. In this connection I am sorry to inform you that after making a along pending complaint No. 8964874 dated 12/10/2015 regarding white washing & painting work at Qtr No.II-B/39, Janak Vihar, IARI Pusa Campus New Delhi-12, the work has not been attended till this date e.i 05/12/2015. It is again requested that necessary action may kindly be taken for attending the above job on priority basis.Thanking you for your kind cooperation please.
Yours faithfully.
Amar Nath Thakur, Mb.9868148534, (R)011-25841053

Nov 16, 2015

CIVIL

Civil & Electrical Maintenance
Civil Maintenance & Electrical

With due respect.I am to state. I am residing. with. family.at. flat. No 533 Ground floor KB Block salt lake city,Kolkata 700098,
My flat. Main door & bed room windows kindly be replaced. at the earliest. as it is broken further more inform you that Tube light out of order in my room
It. is my fervent request to your. good office look into matter and kind necessary. action in this regard will be highly solicited

LAXMAN. MAHTO
Ph.98

Nov 12, 2015

Electrical

out of order Tube light Last two days.

LAXMAN. MAHATO
Ph.9831507465

Nov 12, 2015

Civil & Electrical Maintenance

Civil Maintenance & Electrical

My flat. Main door , bed room windows kindly be replaced. at the earliest. as it is broken
further more inform you that Tube light out of order in my room

LAXMAN. MAHTO
Ph.9831507465
SANGRAM KESHARI PARIDA

Nov 8, 2015

REPAIRS TO WATER SUPPLY FITTINGS

Complaint No-8127135 for repairs to water supply fittings not attended on 09.11.2015. As per telephonic discussion with Mr. Indra nath Dey (Contarctor to whom work assigned), pipe with fittings are not received from Delhi.
Tapabrato chakraborty

Nov 8, 2015

Tube Light out of order

TUBE LIGHT OUT OF ORDER

Sir, our tube light of dining room has been left out of order for last one month and we have been constantly trying to file a complain over phone but unfortunately we are not getting any expected response from there.So, I am forced to file a complain from the internet. Kindly, take steps to recover us from this problem as quickly as possible.

ADDRESS : TOLLY GUNGE CENTRAL GOVT QRTS , TYPE 3 , FLAT NO: 60, GRAHAM ROAD KOLKATA - 700040. PHONE NUMBER : 9433196572.
kshirsagarsandeep

Nov 4, 2015

INTERNAL PAINTING

INTERNAL PAINTING OF C.G.H.S. Colony, Sector 2, 59/604, 1st floor, Kane Nagar, Antophill, Mumbai- 400 037.

RESPECTED SIR,

With due respect, I Sandeep Arjun Kshirsagar resident of C.G.H.S. Colony, Sector 2, 59/604, 1st floor, Kane Nagar, Antophill, Mumbai., have made a complaints for internal painting, some days ago my internal house has repaired and plaster but not painting. I have all ready done complaints many times and my house has not painted last 5 years.

so, please paint my room because my internal room is in very bad condition .For this I shall be very obliged to you.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
Sandeep Arjun Kshirsagar
C.G.H.S. Colony, Sector 2, 59/604, 1st floor, Kane Nagar, Antophill, Mumbai.(400037)
kshirsagarsandeep

Nov 4, 2015

INTERNAL PAINTING

INTERNAL PAINTING OF C.G.H.S. Colony, Sector 2, 59/605, 1st floor, Kane Nagar, Antophill, Mumbai- 400 037.

RESPECTED SIR,

With due respect, I Sandeep Arjun Kshirsagar resident of C.G.H.S. Colony, Sector 2, 59/605, 1st floor, Kane Nagar, Antophill, Mumbai., have made a complaints for internal painting, some days ago my internal house has repaired and plaster but not painting. I have all ready done complaints many times and my house has not painted last 5 years.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
Sandeep Arjun Kshirsagar
C.G.H.S. Colony, Sector 2, 59/605, 1st floor, Kane Nagar, Antophill, Mumbai.(400037)

Oct 27, 2015

misused Government room

New Delhi

This is for your kind notice said Mr. Chedilal Jaiswal, Sector No. 3, Flat No. 24, Room No. 326, 2nd Floor, Antop Hill, Kane Nagar, Mumbai - 400037, He is car Driver in CPWD Staying on This Quarter.
He has given his TWO BEDROOM on rent to Five bachelors in 10000/- monthly rental basis.
I have complaint about this problem earlier but no action was taken.
I have sent you two mails on date 13th Oct. 2015 & 15th Oct. 2015 on website (CPWDcomplaintseva.com)
If no actions are taken or no service is provided then why is this cpwdcomplaintseva.com website opened for? It is only the wastage of our time & money.
The earlier two mails which have been sent, we have received the acknowledgement of that.
Still if not actions are taken the letter will be sent to one copy central minister & one copy sent to Delhi High Court. Kindly take immediately action about this matter.
Timing is checking this house is before 8am and after 10 pm if checking is to be done. After 8 am and before 10 pm the room is closed because all of going to work.
We written complaint & met officer all Building member, But still not solve the problem. No Action taken of your department.
So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about this matter.

Building members
Kane Nagar, Sector 3, Mumbai

Oct 16, 2015

misused Government room

New Delhi

This is for your kind notice said Chedilal Jaiswal, Sector No. 3, Flat No. 24, Room No. 326, 3rd Floor, Antop Hill, Kane Nagar, Mumbai - 400037, He is car Driver in CPWD Staying on This Quarter.
He is Single man. No family. There are many types of ladeis and Gents come daily in this House may be sex Racket are running in this house.
If anything wrong who is responsible.
So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about tis matter.

Building members
Kane Nagar, Mumbai

Oct 13, 2015

govt. room rent illegal basis

New Delhi

He is Single man. No family. There are many types of ladeis and Gents come daily in this House.
If anything wrong who is responsible.
So, we are requested kindly take immediately action about tis matter.

Building members, Sector 3, Flat No. 24
Kane Nagar, Mumbai
S M Morey

Oct 7, 2015

Q No 3-F

NEWLY OCCUPIED Q NO 3-F All Widow & door not closing properly ,No Window Glasses, Cement work- Kitchen platforms and Shutter & windows to be repaired All curtain rods including hall rods to be attached no sngle socket to the rod socket to be placed. .
Bathroom over head tank pipe to shifted..
after this Paint to be given with lepam.to Q No 3-F & qurter to be cleaned.

Moblie No 949116135 S M Morey
ckmeshram

Sep 27, 2015

CIVIL

CGS COLONY SECTOR 7 BLDG NO 13 ROOM NO 293 ANTOPHILL MUMBAI 400037 CEILING OF FIRST ROOM,BATH ROOM &BALCONY IS TOTALY BROKEN IT NEEDS URGENTLY REPAIED. WHITE WASH/COLOURING IS REQUIRED CK MESHRAM PH NO 9821190770
mahinder kumar 1

Sep 23, 2015

large tree chhatwane

Civil

Pilkhan a large tree in front of my house, which is inclined toward our house, you are kindly asked, to please let her Chhatwane pleased, so that no accidents.

1289/5,
R K PURAM,
new delhi-22
Anant kappya

Sep 15, 2015

door is bricked

Respected
Sir/mam
Our main door is bricked we face many problems we also complain in cpwd civil department but no responded from them plz repair or replaced the door.
Thank you...
Sector 2
Block no 53
Room no 554
Antophill , kenanagar , Mumbai 400037
daslokesh1

Sep 12, 2015

Kitchen and hall window is broken

My name is M.K.Lal Das and my kitchen and hall window is completely broken and kitchen wall is not cemented properly. The glass of broken window might fall on anyone's head if not taken care off any time soon. I made several complaints to respective office of Sector-7 but till date it is unattended. So I request you to see to my issue as soon as possible. Thank You.
A. G. RAJENDRA BABU

Sep 3, 2015

Civil maintenance

Flat No-651, Sector-3 , Saltlake ,Kolkata

1) Low water flow in Kitchen Tap. ( REPEATED COMPLAINT )
S.M. Khobragade

Aug 25, 2015

Regarding seapage

I lived in TypeIV/11 in CLI Campus . One Bed room Wall has heavy seepage and roof of toilet has also leakage due to which it is very difficult for us to cope with the difficulties. I made several complaints but so far no response from the CPWD side. it is requested that the same may please be done on priority basis, please.

S.M. Khobragade
PS to DG
N. K. yadav

Aug 17, 2015

Aluminium Window not closing reg.

In Room No. 601,Shram Shakti Bhawan,New Delhi-110001 an Aluminium Window cannot be closed due to its faulty hing .Therefore ,you are requested to arrange to repair the same.
thanks
N.K.Yadav
Training Officer
Room no. 601,D.G.T.
N.Delhi-11000
Ph. No.011-23473391

Airtel - Money deducted
    I was deducted 120 rs for data use of 4 mins which was the...
    Akash Ganga Courier company - Missing of Courier
    The couriere 56289479 from Jodhpur to Gurgaon is not...
    Pune Municipal Corporation - Stray dogs menace MIT College
    Since past few days we are facing stray dog menace near...
    Chennai exchange office - Package hold at Chennai exchange office
    Hi ,my parents have sent a package from erode to USA on...
    Provogue Watch - Strap removed from the Lug Hole
    Hi, I would like to inform you that the watch which I...
    One plus one and nexus 5 mobile - Fraud of 25000.
    One guy named Nashir Sindhi called me thru olx regarding...
    intex mobile company - Faulty Phone Sold
    Dear Sir, Ref:- Intex Aqua Power 911442504109101...
    DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD - DS Max Seasons - Lift never works
    I am living in DS Max Seasons, just to give one example of...
    Reliance wi-pod - RE: BILLING ISSUE
    Dear Anand, We have noted your complaint and the same...