CRA-NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CRA-NSDL

Sumit Sonia

May 27, 2016

Cra-Nsdl Account Is Locked

My Pran No.is 110082632840 sir it is my user id and i have froget my password and i don,t have know my statement
that how many money is added in my account so please help me sir and my mobile no.9896728192 and i am doing
job in Transport Department Haryana as a Conductor So Please help me sir as soon as possible.
Debraj Ray

May 26, 2016

My DOB & Email ID wrongly printed

I,Debraj Ray ,Son of Milan Ray has applied in Nov,2015 for NPS through ICICI Bank, A-Block, Philips House, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 and got PRAN no.110027146472 & T. Pin after constant follow up with ICICI Bank. in the month of Jan,2016.
While checking I found that my date of birth is misprinted as 18/01/1991 in stead of 18/01/1990(Correct one ) & also misprinted e mail ID depraj.ray@ live.in instead of debraj.ray@live.in (Correct one) although I have mentioned correct DOB & E mail ID which you may check from my application.
For you information I have already deposited Rs. 50,000/- in my NPS a/c in FY 15-16.
However , I have applied for rectification in the month of first week of February,2016 in the same branch of ICICI Bank..
I am sorry to say till the time of writing this letter ,no communication received neither from you or from ICICI Bank. when ever I apporched ICICI bank, strandrad reply from them that there is technical fault from NSDL.

Will you please see into it & solve the problem under advice to me. Will you please provide me Mobile or phone no of person concern for follow up..
With regds,

Debraj Ray
M-9868861187
Srikant Kumar Mahto

May 25, 2016

Regaring to unblock official user ID

Sir, with due respect I, Shri Srikant Kumar Mahto, TA bring to your kind notice that due to entered password more than 5 times our official user ID has been blocked because of this no amount of every month of our employees of NPS is not submitting... so I kindly request to unblock of official user ID as soon as possible.
My email id- anukant12611@gmail.com
Mob-8976516650
saleem s pathan

May 17, 2016

my nsdl account is blocked

My PRAN account is blocked, even when i try to generate instant reset i pin it flashes request cant be raised fir this user & when try to reset password using secret question it flashes invalid user ID, please help .

user id-110050867311 mobile-9448334872
Smita Mathapati

May 15, 2016

when try to reset password using secret question it flashes invalid user ID

Pran no. -110054403217
Mob. no.- 9881280777
Email id - mathapatismita82@gmail.com
PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY.
jareda

May 12, 2016

forgott password

Sir my pran no.110040506959. I am forget my password many times tried but not reset so please reset my password. My new mobile no.:9784254289 and my email I'd :nkjareda18@yahoo.com. NAME:NIRMAL KUMAR MEENA
praveen chaudhary 1

Email id-chaudharypraveen627@gmail.com
PLEASE IMMEDIATELY.
anant kumar jha

May 7, 2016

mere mobile no par statement massage nahi aata hai.

Mere mobile no 8090429554 par kul jama rashi ka massage nahi aata hai.kripya use suru karbane ki kripa kare. aapki kripa hogi.aur ek baat main apna password bhool gaya hu.kripya meri help kare.
devarajar

Apr 6, 2016

devarajar

Apr 6, 2016

my nps account was locked

My name is Devaraja R ,nps account No 110063807471, I was for gotten the pass ward, and wrong passward attempt the several times and then account was locked so kindly i request to you please guide me how to get the once again passward.
Adi Narayana reddy

Apr 5, 2016

CPF amount withdrawal / NPS account changing

Sir I joined in BSF 2004 Jan, as an direct sub Inspector. After joining I served in BSF 2004 to 2014 june. 2014 july I left BSF due to some domestic problems. 2016 Jan 13th ordered from MHA who are joining in 2004 Jan SI/DE batch of BSF are eligible for pension. Now who are serving in BSF (our batch) got pension, So their CPF amount converted in to GPF. Now I want some clarifications like
(1) I left BSF 2014 July My CPF amount now deposit in my account directly or any process for this
(2) I withdrawal my total CPF amount. Because my batch mets amount converted into GPF
(3) In case amount not withdrawal any option for change/ convert in PF account because where i am serving company not having NPS account they maintain PF account only.
(4) other wise any option to convert the account.

Your's obediently

mohd aasif

Apr 1, 2016

FORGET USER ID & PASSWORD

DEAR SIR
MY PRAN NO 110091418993 MY NAME MOHD AASIF IM EMPLOY IN CRPF SIR IM FORGET MY ID & PASSWD AND NSDL SITE NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT DETAILS MY DITEALS MISMATCH MY MOB NO 9927194834 AND EMAIL ID mdaasif75@gmail.com PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME SIR PLZZZZ SEND ME USER ID AND PASSWD
mohd aasif

Apr 1, 2016

FORGET USER ID & PASSWORD

DEAR SIR
MY PRAN NO 110091418993 MY NAME MOHD AASIF IM FORGET MY ID & PASSWD BUT NSDL SITE NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT BY MY NAME AND MOBILE NO DITEALS ARE MISMATCH ARE SHOW, MY MOBILE NO 9927194834 MY EMAIL ID mdaasif75@gmail.com PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME SIR
kyubi

Mar 29, 2016

invalid user name

name Sanjay Negi, PRAN No 110003725924, e mail snegi1000@gmail.com, i forgot my password and at the time of resetting password it is showing invalid user id please help
Bhupi_9999

Mar 25, 2016

NPS a/c not opened still date

Through AXIS BANK, LUDHIANA,PUNJAB I requested for opening new NPS account on dated 04-03-2016. Rs. 50000/-(Rs. Fifty thousands only) has already debited to me on 06-03-2016 but no PRAN generated/received till date.

POP-SP i.e. AXIS Bank has given me 17 digit acknowledgement number as 11609330100000001.

No status clear whether a/c opened or not. Even POP-SP is not clear and not able to share PRAN number.
Subash Sombria

Mar 24, 2016

Forgot password

Sir my self subash singh government teacher has forget my password and i tried my best to get password but you have blocked my id it is request to your goodself plzz send me new password so i can check my pran details my pran number is 11001485524 my g mail id is subashsombria@gmail.com my mobile number is 9622247718
Devara Nageswara Rao

To reset password

My name:Devara Nageswara rao
My pran no is 110012771816.my account is locked due to incorrected attempts.I forgot my password. Kindly help me in getting my new password. Thanking you sir.
My pran no:110012771816
My mobile no:9490896404
My email ID:devaranagesh6@gmail.com
sudarsanreddy

Request to issue New Pass word to My CPS Account 110050856065

I' B.Sudharshan Reddy . My user id is 110050856065.My pran account has been locked due to enter wrong password five times since 1-2 years. My mob.no.9502016096 . Sir I want to see my account statement (balance) so please provide new password and I pin and enter my new mob no. and email id is given below
Pran no. -110050856065
New mo. no.-9502016096
Email id-sudarsanreddy41@gmail.com
sreedhar113

to Correct Account Number in my CPS

I submit that in CPS Personal Details my account is 30750259106 but actual Account is 30750259161 to be rectified and update my New Account Number in CPS.

S.Sreedhar,
working Place:O/o the RJDSE,Kadapa
Contact No.8465025448
sreedharvenky.444@gmail.com
saroj jjjj

Mar 13, 2016

PRAN card not recieved

Dear Sir, I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS, working in Union bank of India since june 2015. But I have not received PRAN Card. I only have the information after searching through PRAN no. form website that the speed post No. is EM758451042IN.

I have checked this number in online tracking system, it is showing NO RECORD FOUND. Since last 2 weeks i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no proper response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. Nobody taking care of my complaint. They dont care of the Customer. I Am also following Customer Care.
baboo lal shakya

Mar 9, 2016

monile no. wrong

I'm Baboo lal shakya. My user id is 110031773523.My pran account has been locked due to enter wrong password five times since 1-2 years. My mob.no.also changed . Sir I want to see my account statement (balance) so please provide new password and I pin and enter my new mob no. and email id is given below
Pran no. -110031773523
New mo. no.-09754308315
Email id-arunkumarshakya17@ymail.com
prbhoi

Mar 9, 2016

change of my mobile no.

my name I pratik ranjan bhoi , my pran no. 110063993769 I want to change my mobile no.9439973189 it is my current mob. no.
haris ahmed

Feb 29, 2016

change my nominee

chang my nominee

sir I am your account holder pran no -110061242439 Already sbumited nominee form s2 but it is not changed.Sonominee is my waif Rejiya Khatun w/o Haris Ahmed Total share is 100/. him
r.j.chaudhari

Feb 29, 2016

prankitnotreceived

i have not received my prankit.pran no is:2015060447210277

LG India - Microwave gate hook
    Hello, Greetings for the day!! We bought...
    Nagar Nigam Agra - Flood light,
    Flood light of vivekanand park, balkeshwar colony,...
    Temple - Loudpeaker noise
    I am resident of MIG 2, phase-7, KPHB, Hyderabad. In a...
    Besant Technologies - Besant Technologies
    Worst Training enter - Besant Technologies No proper...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - Blank ATM card
    MAKE EASY CASH There is a new way of MAKING CASH,...
    Bangalore Railway Station - Parking Over Charged
    Dear Sir, I would like to take it to your kind...
    Vijay Tv - Super Singer5 Mini Series - Finals
    Congratulations to Raja Ganapathy and his Alloma Dollumma...
    tata docomo - trapping my no.
    I feel some one is trapping n taping my no. I always feel...
    Southern Railway - Delay of trains
    In chennai central to gummidipoondi route there is no...
    CBSE - Cbse class X result
    Dear sir, In which exams i did brilliant and...