CRA-NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CRA-NSDL

digambar96

Jul 29, 2016

PRAN not found in database

I got my PRAN card. But when i tried to reset my password i am getting error message that PRAN not found in database.
Can you please help me resolving this issue , So i can online search status.
My PRAN Number is : 500083254442

contact Number: +91 9673940538
email :digambarpatil96m@gmail.com
sunil tusir

Jul 27, 2016

OPEN BLOCKED PRAN ACCOUNT

My PRAN account is blocked I am forget my password many times tried but not reset so please reset my password.

My PRAN no.110081686399

NEW MO. no.9466727270

Email id-suniltusir6184@gmail.com
RAJESH KUMAR 45638

Jul 19, 2016

My nps accpunt bloked

My PRAN no.110062819030 and i forgot our passward so i want to reset new passward.how can i reset....?
110071852008

Jul 15, 2016

Showing message of invalid user id

Sir , my pran no is 110071852008 . But when I am using this number as user id ,it shows invalid user ID . HOw can I check my pran account . Please help me
Nemalikonda.Viswanadham

Jul 14, 2016

missingcredits

Sir iam sgt my pran no. 110051048776 in my account not credit amount 2014 september TO 2016 june please solve my problem iam consult DDO;STO MARIPEDA and DTO WARANGAL they are not response and not solve my problem
Sanjay K Pal

Jul 13, 2016

Bank chalan jama krne k liye

Bank chalan kis head me jama hoga
Chhindwara MP
New i-pin issue karane k liye form S2 me 50rs. Ka bank chalan lagana h.kis head no. Me jama hoga?
Kripya msg k thorough Gmail - sanjaykumarp156@gmail.com or mob no.-8989696049
Pran no. 111001534525 pr bhejne ka kasht kare.
ravishri18

Jul 11, 2016

MESSAGE ( PRAN NOT FOUND IN DATABASE)

Can you please help me resolving this issue , So i can online search status.
My PRAN Number is : 500018882209

contact Number: +91 9907467111
email :raviacro18@gmail.com
Meenu Gupta

Jul 10, 2016

not recieve my pran number

i have not recieve my pran number message. my mobile number is 9023754489. my date of birth is 29 december 1978
keshav mittal

Jul 7, 2016

Freezing of the account

My PRAN no. is 110017252428.

your site is showing as "Your account has been frozen, due to insufficient funds contributed into your account.Please contact your respective POP-SP for unfreezing your account."

While the same is frozen for nomination form as advised by you over phone and e- mail.

Please note that I have already sent the form which has been received by your office on 02/07/16.

Speed post tracking and scanned form also provided. Please unfreeze the account so that I can contribute online,
KAMAL

Jul 2, 2016

reset my i pin and my password

Reset I-Pin and my password

Therefore you are requested to Kindly reset my I PIN. My registered mobile No. was 8808832277.

Acknowledgement No110032916173
Subscriber's Father's Name: sri ramesh chand
DOB: 20-05-1983
Email Address: ayushk.tand@gmail.com
MOBILE NUMBER: 8808832277
ankit4073

Jun 29, 2016

Nps account blocked

Not able access my nps account

ANKIT MISHRA
PRAN -111007415581

moblie no-8908151348

Kindly help in this regard by unblocking my nps account
Sony mehta

Jun 28, 2016

Message Displaying "You are already Logged in system"

Message Displaying "You are already Logged in system" whenever I want to login it show you login in pran account
dhanrajbhalerao

Jun 24, 2016

Reset I-Pin

With due respect, I am to state that I am unable to excess my NSDL account from the beginning as the password which was provided to me was wrong hence from the beginning I am unable to excess the account. I have sent S2 forms twice but no reply was there hence you are requested to look into the matter and solve it the earliest. For ready reference I am sending you the Xerox copies of my S2 forms and latest Reset I-Pin request.
Therefore you are requested to Kindly reset my I PIN. My registered mobile No. was 9635309656. It is now deactivated. Now my working mobile No. is 9423415743. I tried to open my account on 16/01/2015 13:13 but could not open it because of forgetting the password and attempting more than five times. Below is the detail of it.

Acknowledgement No 9100343582
Email Address: dhanrajbhalerao@yahoo.in
NEW MOBILE NUMBER: 9423415743
prsatav

Jun 24, 2016

Message Displaying "You are already Logged in system"

i the under signed working as a lecture in G.P.Amravati facing problem with logging to NSDL CRA to my account.it displays the message as "You are already Logged in system" i inquired about the same on toll free number they replied me to clear the history of browser and then try. i done the same but not able to logging to my account p-lease resolve my issue.
RohitJaswal87

Jun 23, 2016

Showing PRAN not in the database

Hi Sir,

Can you please help me resolving this issue as i have to provide this in my company.
My PRAN Number is : 500093136978

contact Number: +91 95600 42412
email :rohit.jaswal.2010@gmail.com
Virender kumar 690

Jun 14, 2016

PRAN BLOCKED

Sir my pran account is blocked even when i try to generate instant reset i pin it flashes request cannot be raised for this user and when try to reset using secret questions it flashes invaid user id please help
My pran no -110094729077

Sir plzzzzz open my occount 110030135391 my phone no 9485223285
Nemalikonda Viswanadham

May 31, 2016

misscredits

Sir I am working at MPPS ARLAGADDATHANDA S.G.T. My CP's account no.110051048776 in amount not credit to 2014 Oct.to now still so,please credit amount in my account please solve my problem
Nemalikonda Viswanadham

May 31, 2016

nominer enter

Sir my CP's I'd no.11005104876 my account nominee not enter iam S2 form already submitted and in my account amount not credit still 2014 Oct. to now present
Sumit Sonia

May 27, 2016

Cra-Nsdl Account Is Locked

My Pran No.is 110082632840 sir it is my user id and i have froget my password and i don,t have know my statement
that how many money is added in my account so please help me sir and my mobile no.9896728192 and i am doing
job in Transport Department Haryana as a Conductor So Please help me sir as soon as possible.
Debraj Ray

May 26, 2016

My DOB & Email ID wrongly printed

I,Debraj Ray ,Son of Milan Ray has applied in Nov,2015 for NPS through ICICI Bank, A-Block, Philips House, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 and got PRAN no.110027146472 & T. Pin after constant follow up with ICICI Bank. in the month of Jan,2016.
While checking I found that my date of birth is misprinted as 18/01/1991 in stead of 18/01/1990(Correct one ) & also misprinted e mail ID depraj.ray@ live.in instead of debraj.ray@live.in (Correct one) although I have mentioned correct DOB & E mail ID which you may check from my application.
For you information I have already deposited Rs. 50,000/- in my NPS a/c in FY 15-16.
However , I have applied for rectification in the month of first week of February,2016 in the same branch of ICICI Bank..
I am sorry to say till the time of writing this letter ,no communication received neither from you or from ICICI Bank. when ever I apporched ICICI bank, strandrad reply from them that there is technical fault from NSDL.

Will you please see into it & solve the problem under advice to me. Will you please provide me Mobile or phone no of person concern for follow up..
With regds,

Debraj Ray
M-9868861187
Srikant Kumar Mahto

May 25, 2016

Regaring to unblock official user ID

Sir, with due respect I, Shri Srikant Kumar Mahto, TA bring to your kind notice that due to entered password more than 5 times our official user ID has been blocked because of this no amount of every month of our employees of NPS is not submitting... so I kindly request to unblock of official user ID as soon as possible.
My email id- anukant12611@gmail.com
Mob-8976516650
saleem s pathan

May 17, 2016

my nsdl account is blocked

My PRAN account is blocked, even when i try to generate instant reset i pin it flashes request cant be raised fir this user & when try to reset password using secret question it flashes invalid user ID, please help .

user id-110050867311 mobile-9448334872
Smita Mathapati

May 15, 2016

when try to reset password using secret question it flashes invalid user ID

Pran no. -110054403217
Mob. no.- 9881280777
Email id - mathapatismita82@gmail.com
PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY.

Reliance Jio - Sim not activated
    Hi, I am Samsung s7 user and I got an offer from...
    Haryana Road Transport Corp - Online link not working
    The link for online booking of volvo of Haryana Road...
    INDIAN ARMY - Login problem and resend password donot come on my email
    dear sir/madam i have forgot password and user...
    SSC - lost my ssc admit card .
    Sir i have lost my ssc chsl 2015 admit card. So unable...
    Idea Cellular Limited - RE: Irresponsible service and no value for customer money
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Income Tax Department - FALSE PENDING DEMAND AY 2008-09
    REPLY BY SPEED POST DELIVERED ON 16.6.16 AS EARLIER...
    Eveready RF-04 rechargeable fan with LED - not charging
    Sir,       I bought a eveready RF-04 standard...
    Idea - RE: sim card registration failed
    Dear Customer, We request you to visit nearest My Idea....
    KESCO : Kanpur Electric Supply Corpn. - NO BILLIN FOR 3 MONTHS
    No billing for 3 months.How deposits? Gopal...