CRA-NSDL

Consumer complaints and reviews about CRA-NSDL

dhanrajbhalerao

Jun 24, 2016

Reset I-Pin

With due respect, I am to state that I am unable to excess my NSDL account from the beginning as the password which was provided to me was wrong hence from the beginning I am unable to excess the account. I have sent S2 forms twice but no reply was there hence you are requested to look into the matter and solve it the earliest. For ready reference I am sending you the Xerox copies of my S2 forms and latest Reset I-Pin request.
Therefore you are requested to Kindly reset my I PIN. My registered mobile No. was 9635309656. It is now deactivated. Now my working mobile No. is 9423415743. I tried to open my account on 16/01/2015 13:13 but could not open it because of forgetting the password and attempting more than five times. Below is the detail of it.

Acknowledgement No 9100343582
Email Address: dhanrajbhalerao@yahoo.in
NEW MOBILE NUMBER: 9423415743
prsatav

Jun 24, 2016

Message Displaying "You are already Logged in system"

i the under signed working as a lecture in G.P.Amravati facing problem with logging to NSDL CRA to my account.it displays the message as "You are already Logged in system" i inquired about the same on toll free number they replied me to clear the history of browser and then try. i done the same but not able to logging to my account p-lease resolve my issue.
RohitJaswal87

Jun 23, 2016

Showing PRAN not in the database

Hi Sir,

I got my PRAN card. But when i tried to reset my password i am getting error message that PRAN not found in database.
Can you please help me resolving this issue as i have to provide this in my company.
My PRAN Number is : 500093136978

contact Number: +91 95600 42412
email :rohit.jaswal.2010@gmail.com
Virender kumar 690

Jun 14, 2016

PRAN BLOCKED

Sir my pran account is blocked even when i try to generate instant reset i pin it flashes request cannot be raised for this user and when try to reset using secret questions it flashes invaid user id please help
My pran no -110094729077

Sir plzzzzz open my occount 110030135391 my phone no 9485223285
Nemalikonda Viswanadham

May 31, 2016

misscredits

Sir I am working at MPPS ARLAGADDATHANDA S.G.T. My CP's account no.110051048776 in amount not credit to 2014 Oct.to now still so,please credit amount in my account please solve my problem
Nemalikonda Viswanadham

May 31, 2016

nominer enter

Sir my CP's I'd no.11005104876 my account nominee not enter iam S2 form already submitted and in my account amount not credit still 2014 Oct. to now present
Sumit Sonia

May 27, 2016

Cra-Nsdl Account Is Locked

My Pran No.is 110082632840 sir it is my user id and i have froget my password and i don,t have know my statement
that how many money is added in my account so please help me sir and my mobile no.9896728192 and i am doing
job in Transport Department Haryana as a Conductor So Please help me sir as soon as possible.
Debraj Ray

May 26, 2016

My DOB & Email ID wrongly printed

I,Debraj Ray ,Son of Milan Ray has applied in Nov,2015 for NPS through ICICI Bank, A-Block, Philips House, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 and got PRAN no.110027146472 & T. Pin after constant follow up with ICICI Bank. in the month of Jan,2016.
While checking I found that my date of birth is misprinted as 18/01/1991 in stead of 18/01/1990(Correct one ) & also misprinted e mail ID depraj.ray@ live.in instead of debraj.ray@live.in (Correct one) although I have mentioned correct DOB & E mail ID which you may check from my application.
For you information I have already deposited Rs. 50,000/- in my NPS a/c in FY 15-16.
However , I have applied for rectification in the month of first week of February,2016 in the same branch of ICICI Bank..
I am sorry to say till the time of writing this letter ,no communication received neither from you or from ICICI Bank. when ever I apporched ICICI bank, strandrad reply from them that there is technical fault from NSDL.

Will you please see into it & solve the problem under advice to me. Will you please provide me Mobile or phone no of person concern for follow up..
With regds,

Debraj Ray
M-9868861187
Srikant Kumar Mahto

May 25, 2016

Regaring to unblock official user ID

Sir, with due respect I, Shri Srikant Kumar Mahto, TA bring to your kind notice that due to entered password more than 5 times our official user ID has been blocked because of this no amount of every month of our employees of NPS is not submitting... so I kindly request to unblock of official user ID as soon as possible.
My email id- anukant12611@gmail.com
Mob-8976516650
saleem s pathan

May 17, 2016

my nsdl account is blocked

My PRAN account is blocked, even when i try to generate instant reset i pin it flashes request cant be raised fir this user & when try to reset password using secret question it flashes invalid user ID, please help .

user id-110050867311 mobile-9448334872
Smita Mathapati

May 15, 2016

when try to reset password using secret question it flashes invalid user ID

Pran no. -110054403217
Mob. no.- 9881280777
Email id - mathapatismita82@gmail.com
PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY.
jareda

May 12, 2016

forgott password

Sir my pran no.110040506959. I am forget my password many times tried but not reset so please reset my password. My new mobile no.:9784254289 and my email I'd :nkjareda18@yahoo.com. NAME:NIRMAL KUMAR MEENA
praveen chaudhary 1

Email id-chaudharypraveen627@gmail.com
PLEASE IMMEDIATELY.
anant kumar jha

May 7, 2016

mere mobile no par statement massage nahi aata hai.

Mere mobile no 8090429554 par kul jama rashi ka massage nahi aata hai.kripya use suru karbane ki kripa kare. aapki kripa hogi.aur ek baat main apna password bhool gaya hu.kripya meri help kare.
devarajar

Apr 6, 2016

devarajar

Apr 6, 2016

my nps account was locked

My name is Devaraja R ,nps account No 110063807471, I was for gotten the pass ward, and wrong passward attempt the several times and then account was locked so kindly i request to you please guide me how to get the once again passward.
Adi Narayana reddy

Apr 5, 2016

CPF amount withdrawal / NPS account changing

Sir I joined in BSF 2004 Jan, as an direct sub Inspector. After joining I served in BSF 2004 to 2014 june. 2014 july I left BSF due to some domestic problems. 2016 Jan 13th ordered from MHA who are joining in 2004 Jan SI/DE batch of BSF are eligible for pension. Now who are serving in BSF (our batch) got pension, So their CPF amount converted in to GPF. Now I want some clarifications like
(1) I left BSF 2014 July My CPF amount now deposit in my account directly or any process for this
(2) I withdrawal my total CPF amount. Because my batch mets amount converted into GPF
(3) In case amount not withdrawal any option for change/ convert in PF account because where i am serving company not having NPS account they maintain PF account only.
(4) other wise any option to convert the account.

Your's obediently

mohd aasif

Apr 1, 2016

FORGET USER ID & PASSWORD

DEAR SIR
MY PRAN NO 110091418993 MY NAME MOHD AASIF IM EMPLOY IN CRPF SIR IM FORGET MY ID & PASSWD AND NSDL SITE NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT DETAILS MY DITEALS MISMATCH MY MOB NO 9927194834 AND EMAIL ID mdaasif75@gmail.com PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME SIR PLZZZZ SEND ME USER ID AND PASSWD
mohd aasif

Apr 1, 2016

FORGET USER ID & PASSWORD

DEAR SIR
MY PRAN NO 110091418993 MY NAME MOHD AASIF IM FORGET MY ID & PASSWD BUT NSDL SITE NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT BY MY NAME AND MOBILE NO DITEALS ARE MISMATCH ARE SHOW, MY MOBILE NO 9927194834 MY EMAIL ID mdaasif75@gmail.com PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME SIR
kyubi

Mar 29, 2016

invalid user name

name Sanjay Negi, PRAN No 110003725924, e mail snegi1000@gmail.com, i forgot my password and at the time of resetting password it is showing invalid user id please help
Bhupi_9999

Mar 25, 2016

NPS a/c not opened still date

Through AXIS BANK, LUDHIANA,PUNJAB I requested for opening new NPS account on dated 04-03-2016. Rs. 50000/-(Rs. Fifty thousands only) has already debited to me on 06-03-2016 but no PRAN generated/received till date.

POP-SP i.e. AXIS Bank has given me 17 digit acknowledgement number as 11609330100000001.

No status clear whether a/c opened or not. Even POP-SP is not clear and not able to share PRAN number.
Subash Sombria

Mar 24, 2016

Forgot password

Sir my self subash singh government teacher has forget my password and i tried my best to get password but you have blocked my id it is request to your goodself plzz send me new password so i can check my pran details my pran number is 11001485524 my g mail id is subashsombria@gmail.com my mobile number is 9622247718

care---paytm.com - New Helpline
    Call Us On 8874767807 To Raise Your...
    IRCTC - reactivation of account
    DEAR SIR, MY IRCTC ACCOUNT has been deactivated please...
    City Road - Corruption and making fool to local people
    Sir, I want to just know that if there is constructed...
    paytm - H A L P L I N E...P A Y T M
    Helpline No:- 830-624-885-5 Congratulation Welcome to...
    colors tv channel - Swaragini - Best Show but..........
    Plz unite SwaSan soon :( Unable to bear their separation...
    Idea broadband - Internet Spped
    Place: Vishrantwadi Complaint: I face critically low...
    SNAPDEAL - JV EXPRESS COURIER - return not picking up
    I order one product from snapdeal order id...13805792882...
    canteen smart card (CSD) - non receipt of canteen smart card defence
    i apllied for canteen smart card on 02 december 2015. my...
    XOLO ERA - receive different item
    i have placed an order for xolo era x and due to some...