cra-nsdl - new pension scheme

Consumer complaints and reviews about cra-nsdl - new pension scheme

tripler

Jul 17, 2014

reset of I pin

Sir I am Rajaram . My pran no 111002554154. I forgot my I pin. I can't reset also as it shows error as details mismatch though I feeded as in pran card. My email Id was also mentioned wrong as eripler_sen@yahoo.co.in. But my mail Id is tripler_sen@yahoo.co.in. kindly provide me with new I pin.
Ram bisht

May 21, 2014

new I pin and t pin password

I ram singh working in delhi got. As a teacher my user ID is 111000612601. I Forget my I pin no. And Wrong password block my id.kindly sent me new password in my email id which is rambisht1981@gmail.com.
M.shivashankar

May 20, 2014

Please new Password

Sir my name is Madasu.ShivaShankar, S/o M.Narasimha, My PRAN NO..110013783166, is generated on 12/4/2014 my id is not oppened please chek and inform my number cell; 8985200997.
DHARMENDRA KUMAR SHUKLA

Mar 28, 2014

diffrence in total amount

मेरा नाम धर्मैन्द्र कुमार शुक्ल है मेरा PRAN NO - 110060568814 है वर्ष 2009 से हम सब कर्मी का अशंदान CRA मे जमा हो रहा है जिसमे सभी कर्मी का जमा राशि एक ही समान अशंदान डाला जा रहा है लेकिन हमलोगो के कुल जमा राशि मे अन्तर आ रहा है ऐसा क्यो हो रहा है जब सभी का स्कीम एक ही एंव अशंदान राशि भी एक ही डाला जा रहा है इसका कारण बताए एंव इस विसंगती को दुर करने का प्रयास किया जाए ।
deepak arya

Feb 10, 2014

PRAN CARD NOT RECEIVED AT CURRENT ADDRESS

I had applied for Pran card on 23rd December 2013. The Pran card was despatched to my earlier address of Nerul. However I had updated my current address as Gurgaon address in the ICICI securities. You are requested to resend the Pran card at my current address of Gurgaon . The tracking details of the speed post indicates that the courier was first delivered to Nerul and has gone back to Mumbai office. My pran card is 1100 5279 6048.

The address of Nerul was changed by me and the present address is Flat no A 16, Carlton Estate I , DLF Phase V city, Gurgaon ( Haryana). The speed post should have been sent to this address ; but it seems that the speed post was sent to my earlier address of Nerul.

Kindly arrange to Resend the courier at my present address. of Gurgaon..

I have atttached the ICICI direct screen shot after log in which indicates my current address as Gurgaon address. Only after changing the address , I had applied for PRAN card.

Also I have attached the tracking status from India post which shows that the consignment had first been sent to Nerul but it was resent to Mumbai lower parel office.
Deepak Arya

16/01/2014 15:24:00 Delisle Road S.O Item Delivered [To: - ]
bhanu partap singh jamwal

Feb 2, 2014

issuance of new password

sir, i n bhanu partap singh , my pran no. is 110061839350 and i have lost my password ,my email is ,,bhanujamwal49@gmail.com
so plz issue me new password
m.m.hussain

Feb 2, 2014

amount not contributed

iam working in sc railway, secunderabad as asst.locopilot.Amount is not contributed in my nps account for the year 2009 and 2010
including arrears,which is nearly above 01 lakh
Seera Venkata Ravi Kumar

Jan 26, 2014

Change of Phone Number

It is submit that, my Subscriber No. is 110040934689 and my Name is Seera Venkata Ravi Kumar, I noticed that my mobile number was marked as 9491787420 instead of 9494573613, due to which I am not getting any information over my mobile phone. Hence it is humbly requesting that please mark my mobile numbers as 9494573613. I shell ever grateful. With regards S.V.Ravi Kumar.
29th bn ssb khaprail

Nov 22, 2013

non allotment of PRAN

PRAN not allotted since long in the following PPAN allotted from ZPAO Patna, resulting salary pending for claim wef June'13
2013102487600869
2013102487600884
bhanujamwal49

Nov 14, 2013

forget password

sir i am BHANU PARTAP SINGH my pran no. is 110061839350. my password is blocked because of lost of my password.. so nsir plz issue me new password . my e-mail id. is bhanujamwal49@yahoo.com.
krishanpal562knl@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2013

PERSONAL DETAIL CHANGE OF PRAN

I am Krishan Pal from Karnal .my pran no. is 110000615568 . IHave send a personal detail change form by tragury karnal aknowledgement n0 2000209551 plz change my personal detail my email id. krishanpal562knl@gmail.com

father name -Rampal

permanent address- VILL HALWANA
PO NAGAL MODEL DISTT KARNAL
HARYANA
THANKS.
pranab sardar

Jul 28, 2013

i want to check my balance
I'm mr. pranab sardar borah,my PRAN no.110050080911.i want to check my still balance at new pension system.plz help me...kindly send details to my email worldlight2013@Gmail.com
pranab sardar

Jul 28, 2013

i want to check my balance
I'm mrs. junu moni borah,my PRAN no.110050080911.i want to check my still balance at new pension system.plz help me...kindly send details to my email worldlight2013@Gmail.com
saroj yadav

Jul 24, 2013

Correction in mobile no&PAN No

sir my pran no is110071614773 .In my pran resitration my mobile no and PAN no is incorrect.my old mobile no is9466377366 and PAN no is AEEPY8621L who is incorrect. My new mobile no is 968058899 and PAN no is AEFPY8621L.Please change my mobile and PAN no.
saroj yadav

Jul 24, 2013

Reset of I-pin

Sir my PRAN no is 110071614773 .I Forgot my I-pin and my account is locked please re issue my I-PIN and sent me at my mobile no 9468058899

acc.detail

my pran no.is 110061748949 i am govt.teacher in state govt. of rajasthan my joining date is 24/3/2005 please tell me my acc.detail march 2005 my 1st contribution march 2005 but my pran acc.is activite in 8/9/2011

detail before 8 sept.2011

my pran acc. no.11006174894has activated on 8/9/2011 but isse pahale ki detail kahan se milegi ki kitna rupee jama hue h

detail before 8 sept.2011

my pran acc.has activated on 8/9/2011 but isse pahale ki detail kahan se milegi ki kitna rupee jama hue h
yograjkapur

May 17, 2013

final withdrawal 60%

my PRAN no.110080529090 I reit.on 31.07.2012. my email address {yograjkapurkapur@gmial.com} I also verifi S.O.T Kandly sand my amount.in bank a]c 10688344401 S.B.I Solan {H.P;}
sujju

Apr 30, 2013

loss of password

sir i am B. Vijaya Ramesh my pran number is 110070757339. i forgot and miss entered my password so many times. password is blocked. please suggest how to re got my password my email id rammiborelli@gmail.com
AJMIRA HEERALAL

Apr 30, 2013

LOSS MY PASSWORD

I AM AJMIRA HEERALAL MY PRAN NO:110001901110 LOSS MY PASS WORD PLEASE SEND MY PASS WORD MY MOBILE OR MAIL ID.
dinesh kumar oroan

Apr 29, 2013

LOSS my pasword

I am dinesh kumar oraon from chapra .my pran no. is 110080926007 but I don,t see pasword and distored it. so kindly send my pasword. my email id. dk103178@gmail.com

father name -teju oroan
activation date -07-06-2010
date of birth - 06-09-1987
Name of nominee- santoshee devi
permanent address- VILL PANWARI DARTOLI
PO PUTO PS GHAGHRA
GUMLA,
JHARKHAND 835207
THANKS.
anuraganthro1

Mar 30, 2013

Opening of NPS account

Myself Anurag Mishra, age 37, resident of Lucknow, UP and working for a private company. After reading advertisment pertaining to NPS in local dailies, i was keen to get an account open for self and take benefit from this unique initiative of GoI.

However my experince of getting an NPS account open(in metro cities like Lucknow) proved to be nightmare and seems a complete hogwash for consumers who wants to avail benefit of much talked and widely advt scheme by PFRDA.

Key learnings about NPS account opening, which I understood from my experince are-

a) Bank officials seems to be unknown of the scheme and process.
b) In case they are aware of scheme, they pretend not knowing about the scheme
c) They seems very reluctant to get an account open.
d) Passing the buck is best thought strategy at branch with consumer approaching for NPS
e) No sincere efforts being made to educate the customer in right direction

The Complete Case

Today, I approached the SBI, Mahanagar Lucknow branch (where I also hold my SB account) to get details as well as for opening NPS account. The manager told me that NPS account can only be opened in SBI Main Branch which is at Hazratganj and that i need to approach them for the same.

I was clueless and with no other option in hand approached the main branch of SBI. The response of bank authorties was very cold towards NPS to an extent that one of the manager seems clueless as to what NPS is all about. After much of enquiry I landed at another gentlemen desk who initially asked as to where my bank account is. On knowing that it is in Mahanagr Branch, he refused to entertain me and suggested to go back to Mahanager brach and get NPS account open there.

I again returned back to Mahangar branch and briefed the Branch Manager who then told that he dont have any idea of NPS account as he dont have any circular pertaining to it. The gentleman didnt showed any interst to discuss the matter further and asked me to enquire at later dates till they get any circular pertaining to NPS account opening.

I am totaly lost with this experince of mine and makes me remind of monopolostic days where the customer were solely at the mercy of service providers. Such incidences if not adressed on time will certainly lead to loss of sheen and make your efforts unsustainable with no benefits to end users
junu moni borah

Mar 19, 2013

i want to check my balance

I'm mrs. junu moni borah,my PRAN no.500070521718.i want to check my still balance at new pension system.plz help me...kindly send details to my email id-trishnani.borah29@Gmail.com
pillala venkateshwarlu

Mar 15, 2013

New I-pin & T-pin numbers

My I-pin & T-pin numbers are blocked,How to get new I-pin & T-pin numbers and Password. Send the details to my phone number 9494726010.Thankyou

Airtel prepaid sim card - SIM CARD STILL NOT ACTIVATED
    I am K. Anandan, My Prepaid Mobile No. is 9840698821. I ...
    bsnl evdo - no signal
    three days no signal evdo of no use ...
    Reliance Mobile Internet - Net is not working
    Dear Sir/Madam My Reliance...
    Shri Sidhivinayak Online Store/ - question on quality of the product
    I bought , Sony Xba-4sl Universal Noise Isolating...
    openwire solutions - “Its a trap for your career and hope.Important one is...
    Pros – Everything I found here is cons.So how can I say...
    dainik bhaskar - REGARDING DAINIK BHASKAR SABSE BADA MATCH FIXER[PRIZE NAHI...
    mahodaya, dainik bhaskar ne ipl sabse bada match fixer...
    reliance energy - do something
    remove big meter box from our lane remove big meter box...
    municipal corporation of hyderabad - Ferocious stray dogs
    There are so many ferocious stray dogs in my area which is...