Consumer complaints and reviews about DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Banu rajanna
Feb 23, 2015

Choose the right Computer Training Institute in Bangalore

Choose the right Computer Training Institute in Bangalore

Information Technology is one of the most important industries in the Indian economy. Ever since the advent of IT in India, there has been an increase in the demand of skilled IT professionals. Information Technology has been a fast-growing and in-demand career field and offers a wide variety of courses which prepares individuals for different careers. India caters to both domestic and international markets.

Whether you’re a fresher or an advanced user, computer training gives you major benefits. The field of computer education comprises various courses which enable individuals to be programmers, software developers, systems analysts, database administrators, or computer scientists. Some areas of computer education are more artistic or creative in nature and focuses on animation , game design, graphic design or web design.

Innumerable IT training centres across India offer computer education , certifications, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and also provide hands-on experience with the product you choose. The right training provides a huge advantage and can give your resume a major boost. Apart from traditional classroom-based courses, various centres and universities provide online courses too.

Some of the training centres are listed below.

Get the right foundation for your future with NIIT training solutions. Set up in 1981, NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, which aids in building skilled man-power pool for global industry requirements. With a vast global presence and centres in major cities in India, NIIT provides training solutions in IT, business process outsourcing, banking, finance and insurance, executive management education, and communication and professional life skills. With over 12 brands/products under its umbrella, NIIT offers cutting edge learning solutions to corporates, governments, schools and colleges.

Take your career to new heights with Asia's top IT training organisation, IIHT . With more than 2 decades of experience and partnership with organisations like Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Symantec, EMC2 and others, IIHT offers courses which includes managing different aspects of IT infrastructure ranging from hardware and networking to database management, storage, security, ethical hacking, virtualization and cloud computing. IIHT has over 200 centres in India and has its presence in more than 17 countries worldwide.

IIJT offers training programmes in finance, info-tech, sales and retail and job skills. From one centre in 2006, IIJT has expanded to more than 250 centres located across multiple cities. Partnerships with major industry giants are also a big part of the IIJT difference. Placement seminars are held to provide students with support to key aspects of job search. This institute offers good IT infrastructure, has separate centre, student and trainer portals, is equipped with biometric attendance, Candidate Life Cycle System (CLCS), has a good placement team and has Government partnerships and many more added advantages.

Get hands-on training and skills to succeed in your career path with Jetking . With a strong vision to train best IT professionals, Jetking has been established as a leading Hardware and Networking training institute. It focuses on training students completely as industry-ready professionals. Jetking uses unique Smartlab Plus Learning methodology, provides 60% exposure to students through practicals, offers soft skills training and personality development among others.

Get trained for a high paying in-demand career in 2D, 3D animation and visual effects with MAAC – Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics . MAAC is a pioneer in high-end 3D animation and visual effects education. It offers short and long term courses in animation, digital film-making and visual effects (VFX). MAAC has a wide network of centres across India & the Middle East. It has the largest number of Autodesk Certified Training Centres (ATCs) and Autodesk Certified Instructors (ACIs) in India. This training institute emphasises on live projects & regular workshops and seminars conducted by experts from the animation industry. Courses offered focuses on concepts & techniques that lay a strong foundation in both, technology and execution.

Arena Animation is one of the education brands of Aptech education. Arena offers career-oriented courses in animation, multimedia, gaming and web designing. It also offers job placements for students as trained animation & design professionals. Arena Animation has over 14 years of experience in the industry with global network of centres.

Whether you are hoping to start a career in Information Technology or simply returning to add a new certification to a resume, these schools can help fill any computer education need.
Jun 25, 2014

Feedback on QTP Training

Planning to join QTP Course in DALLAS Tech. Please share your feedback and suggest us.
Suresh S Suresh
May 29, 2014

Is it worthy to join Dallas Technologies

?????????????????????? Send reviews
Apr 30, 2014

i really liked the class very much and am satisfied with the class completed
Sudip Kumar Ghosh
Apr 23, 2014

Review on Dallas Training

Dallas Technologies is good training institute for technical training program. I got job in Accenture. Trainer as well as Management are very responsive in terms of quality of education.
Apr 8, 2014

good training institute

This is Nancy, i did my cloud computing course in Dallas Technologies, i had a very good experience learning with them......Thanks for the placement as well
Apr 6, 2014

Very Very Poor Training Institute!!!

Very poor training institute!!!

1. Took money in advance for Mainframe System Admin course. Did not complete even 20 % in 7 months
2. Changed faculty left right centre. 5 very mediocre trainers came during these 7 months and never covered much
3. Total lack of discipline - classes were not held on schedule due to lack of tainers
4. No study material after charging 30 k INR
5. Hardly any hands on practice as they have severe scarcity of Mainframe ids

Its a complete con. Please do not join this institute for any Mainframe related training.
Mar 17, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I completed Embedded System Course in Dallas technologies. The training was good and they helped me to get placement too with good package.

Thanks to Debika for the placement
Mar 4, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I did Embedded System Course in Dallas. The training was good and they supported me a lot to complete my course.
Feb 11, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I have completed my EMC SAN course in Dallas Technologies, they have given me good training as they have well experienced trainers. I have got the placement also from them, thanks to Dallas
Feb 5, 2014

Best IT Training in Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Im student of Dallas Technologies, Im doing Dataware Housing Course here. The training is good and they supported me in my projects too.
Sonali Bendre
Jan 25, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I did Java and Oracle SQL course in Dallas Technologies.

Thanks to Trainer for Java and Oracle SQL training. I have attended IBM interview as a Database developer. I got the job as well
Manju Gowda
Jan 24, 2014

Best Training Institute

I was a student of Dallas, BTM. Not only myself but most of batch mates and also from other batches got placed in various companies in reputed IT Companies.

Their teaching / training is also pretty good.If a person didn't get any job or career in testing does not mean that it is because of the training institute only!!!
Jan 24, 2014

Dallas Technologies- Worst Institute

I have done Testing course from Dallas Technologies, Bangalore. Its an institute with poor Infrastructure more than that they (even administritative ppl) wont give you any attention after your payment. By the time of joining they will give u all false agreements. If u really want to settle u in a good position find out a better one. They wont even pay for teachers also i heard it from my teacher. If u really want to waste ur money u can join. purely its a waste of money. when i first came to blr, i dont knw abt good institutes and thats y i m here now :(. From Recruitment wing, they never give u a call. All my bachmates also never gt a call. One more thing they will do fake resumes u have to pay 10,000 and after that some more amount. my friend did that until now she is jobless and its been 1-2 years as of nw.
Jan 23, 2014

Android Course

Hi Guys,

I joined Dallas Technologies for Android Course and start learning from the scrape and at the end of the course I was able to develop the application by my own.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies
Jan 23, 2014

dallas technologies feed back

"hi I have done my VMware course in Dallas Technologies, I have got very good assistance from them.. I have beed placed in a very good company as well.. Thanks to Dallas.."
Jan 22, 2014

I’m Mithun from Bangalore and I have completed my SAN course in Dallas Technologies, which is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore.

I have got a job as well by their assistance..

Jan 7, 2014

Good Training Institute

I'm Vishnu and I have done software course in Dallas Technologies. The training was excellent and they provided me necessary study materials and software for practical training.

Feedback of Dallas Training

I have taken Java training from Dallas Technologies and my over all experience was good.

The faculty is very good and I got job within one month after the course completion.

Thanks to Dallas. This is not complain for me to Dallas. They help students to right path of technology.

Embedded Training Institute

Hi Guys,

I did Embedded Training Course from Dallas Technologies. The performance of the trainer in terms of imparting sound knowledge of the module was good. He has touched upon all the necessary topics of the module.

Hi Friends,

Thanks to entire team of Dallas Technologies.
Worst Institute
Dec 31, 2013

HI vishnupriya.chinthakunta

this is worst institute dont go for it.
those who given positive reviews people are dallas technologies people
Dec 30, 2013

Me and my friends joined dallas and they didnt finish the course and did talk about the placements. We are from E and C. Please dont join this institute
Dec 24, 2013

Inquiry about quality of peoplesoft HCM training and placement assistance

Hi Friends

Do you have any idea about quality of Peoplesoft HCM training and placement assistance provided by Dallas Technologies Bangalore ? Please let me know your experience and its placement assistance activities.
Dec 22, 2013

enquiry about ios training in dallas

iam vishnupriya i had completed my btech i 2012.i wish to join in dallas technologies for i-phone development training.will it be good?whether they provide any placements?can any one tell me about it.

RATION CARD - officer harrasing and abusive
    i have visited my ration card office ateast 04 times in...
    Aircel prepaid - Aircel
    Dear sathishmrc, For any further information on same...
    Our Consumer No. is W11MN350561X & C.A. No. 3002608474...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Deepak Upadhyay We apologize for the...
    Ibps - to get ibps po v application form
    Sir i have not downloaded ibps po v application form But...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear mayank001, Hope you are doing good. Sorry for...
    snapdeal - demanding more money
    Hello Sir / Madam Hello Sir / Madam This is in...
    help---uidai.gov.in - wrong spelling in name
    My Enrollment no : 2007/20009/07727 and my UID No is : ...
    flipkart - fake product
    Bought 2 jbl headphones (j55i) and both were fake...
    PACL LIMITED - not fund my money
    dear sir my policy number u094126635 ...