DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Consumer complaints and reviews about DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Kumar varma

Aug 12, 2014

Worst place for trainers and students

Dallas tech which is btm and Indira nagar are best fraud institutes in bangalore. Mohammed, Shilpa , swathi, Jagan , shafid are good in cheating the corporate people. They wont keep their promises. If you want to lose your money and your time please visit dallas.

By a trainer who got cheated by btm branch shafid,
yuvatha

Aug 11, 2014

Dallas Tech, Bangalore, Fake, Dont join as a Trainer

trainer who had worked there
yuvatha

Aug 11, 2014

Dallas Tecn, Fake, Dont joint As a Trainer

i am ram working in a core sector (electrical) i have joined in Dallas Tech, Indiranagar, Bangalore , As PLC/ SCADA trainer , i had completed the syllabus successfully with 6 members as they promised per candidate 6k,is around 36000rs they didnt release, its already 6months completed, plz dont join as Trainer there and dont waste u time , its one of the crooked n waste institute i ever seen in bangalore . if want to know the truth ask any PLC trainer who had worked there
dallas_tech

Jun 25, 2014

Feedback on QTP Training

Planning to join QTP Course in DALLAS Tech. Please share your feedback and suggest us.
vbhv.shukla

Jun 21, 2014

DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

I am Vaibhav and have done ERP course from Dallas Technologies. The teaching course material provided by ERP Scholars helped me to understand the concepts really well. The Trainer is very well experienced in ERP. Trainer has real time work experience in ERP. It helped me understand the things better and how they work in a Live environment. The dallas technology is really a very great institute. After providing training they provide Job Assistance. Dallas gives variety of choices, they help a lot in refering the companies and provide job facilities. I think Dallas Technologies is one of the best institute in Bangalore for ERP course.
manjuteju

Jun 18, 2014

BAD Institute

I am very very unhappy with DALLAS institute as i have not received any interview call Till date from Sep 2013. Also DEBIKA, HR gave only FALSE promises stating interview will be conducted on Saturdays.

Not even a single interview has been arranged till date for me towards SAP SD after completion of training.

Whenever we call question will be "Are you ready for relocation?" Thats It.

After that NO call, nothing....

I wasted my 24K paying to DALLAS.

Please DO NOT JOIN this institute and SPOIL your career.
Rahulbangalore

Jun 8, 2014

Training Institutes

Before joining any training institute please check the following :

01. Indepth Course Coverage - Mandatory
02. Project work - Mandatory
03. Experienced [Training & Realtime Work] & Certified Trainer's - Speak to the trainer & if his/her communication level is satisfactory then proceed - Mandatory
04. Coursewares [Hard copy with solid information] - Mandatory
05. Lab Set up [Atleast 4 hours practice sessions/day] - Mandatory
06. Placement Support - Mandatory
a. Collect last 6 months placement activity conducted by the institute on that particular technology.
b. Collect atleast 3 placed students contact numbers [Who are placed recently]
c. Collect the Client job criteria [Eligibility] and match the criteria with your brother's profile.

Please check the above details & decide which institute to join.
We write 100 stories online, but its ur career. If you agree with me, Please take my suggestions seriously & follow the same.

Thanks you,
Suresh S Suresh

May 29, 2014

Is it worthy to join Dallas Technologies

?????????????????????? Send reviews
abdhul345

May 26, 2014

Feed Back

I have done Software Testing Course in Dallas Technologies and I’m very much happy to have Surendhra Sir as my tutor and he explains everything in depth.

Excellent training and I am satisfied with the output I got. Better than What I expected from trainer and he is kind of going friendly and can explain anything in many possible ways comparing with a good examples in which we can understand quickly from those sorts.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies
gowthamkumar1

May 24, 2014

Feed back

Hi Guys,

I’m Sneha and I have completed my MSC in Bangalore.

My friends suggest me to take some additional courses which helps to get good job in MNC companies. I came to know that Dallas Technologies is providing Embedded Systems Training Course, I joined here and completed my course within 3 months.

After completion of course, Placement Office Debika helped me a lot to get job in MNC Company with good package. Now I’m very much happy with my job.

Thanks to Dallas
antonynishanthini

Apr 30, 2014

Antonynishanthi

i really liked the class very much and am satisfied with the class completed
Sudip Kumar Ghosh

Apr 23, 2014

Review on Dallas Training

Dallas Technologies is good training institute for technical training program. I got job in Accenture. Trainer as well as Management are very responsive in terms of quality of education.

Apr 15, 2014

Fraud Dallas

Indira Nagar Branch: Mr shek Mohamand-looks very innocent. but till he hot the money, he will call u . once u paid, next day, he will behave like, he dont have seen once also to u. Very clever.
100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute..
Not paying to trainer properly. after paying money, they will behave like, they dont know u.
Very Important thing is: Dont go through comments. Their internal team has given that good reviews.
Once i joined, i came to know- waste of money. i payed 25k. But that is worth for 1k also.
guestt123

Apr 8, 2014

good training institute

This is Nancy, i did my cloud computing course in Dallas Technologies, i had a very good experience learning with them......Thanks for the placement as well
rchamp23

Apr 6, 2014

Very Very Poor Training Institute!!!

Very poor training institute!!!

Reasons:
1. Took money in advance for Mainframe System Admin course. Did not complete even 20 % in 7 months
2. Changed faculty left right centre. 5 very mediocre trainers came during these 7 months and never covered much
3. Total lack of discipline - classes were not held on schedule due to lack of tainers
4. No study material after charging 30 k INR
5. Hardly any hands on practice as they have severe scarcity of Mainframe ids

Its a complete con. Please do not join this institute for any Mainframe related training.
sagar3564

Mar 26, 2014

dallas technology complaints Fraud Institute

Dallas technology Indira Nagar Bangalore:

This company Will not provide any single placement.
1. No placement
2.All good review are given by Dallas employees only.
3.No good trainers.
4.Don't pay single Rupees initially.

100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute
Sonu135

Mar 17, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I completed Embedded System Course in Dallas technologies. The training was good and they helped me to get placement too with good package.

Thanks to Debika for the placement
Supercop

Mar 12, 2014

Fraud Institute

Please DO NOT JOIN Dallas Tech as i completed SAP SD training however, they did not arrange a SINGLE Interview Call till date as i completed training in Aug / Sep 2013. Just they take money and NO Proper training or placements will be provided.

Also HR DEBIKA will give false promises. DEBIKA Cheated me saying interview will be scheduled shortly by next week. Dont know when will that "NEXT WEEK" come. Hmmmmmmmmm...still waiting for NEXT WEEK..... from more than 6 months.
Guesttt

Mar 4, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I did Embedded System Course in Dallas. The training was good and they supported me a lot to complete my course.

Mar 1, 2014

Worst institute

This is worst institute dont go for it.
those who given positive reviews people are dallas technologies people.
As per reviw, i have joined by paying 30k for vm ware. Falthu . waste.

Mar 1, 2014

Very Bad Institution

I have done VM ware course. Payed 30k. They said, in 2 months, it will completed. But after 1 month for joining, only 6 class has done properly. most of the time, faculty will nt come. And weekly, different faculty.
shruthi683

Feb 11, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I have completed my EMC SAN course in Dallas Technologies, they have given me good training as they have well experienced trainers. I have got the placement also from them, thanks to Dallas
parthiban40

Feb 5, 2014

Best IT Training in Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Im student of Dallas Technologies, Im doing Dataware Housing Course here. The training is good and they supported me in my projects too.
Sonali Bendre

Jan 25, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I did Java and Oracle SQL course in Dallas Technologies.

Thanks to Trainer for Java and Oracle SQL training. I have attended IBM interview as a Database developer. I got the job as well
Manju Gowda

Jan 24, 2014

Best Training Institute

I was a student of Dallas, BTM. Not only myself but most of batch mates and also from other batches got placed in various companies in reputed IT Companies.

Their teaching / training is also pretty good.If a person didn't get any job or career in testing does not mean that it is because of the training institute only!!!

VSPBU - confirmation about VSPBU
    Sir wanted to do b.tech in civil engineering from VS...
    Samsung India - Replacement OF SAMSUNG Mobile
    Dear Sir, firstly,i was facing automatic restart problem...
    213406 - Faulty Product Iball Slide Tablet 7803Q-900
    Dear Sir, I wish to inform you that, I have ordered a...
    www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - Banks are not available in this web site
    This is my third year of engineering, in last year...
    300621 - mera enrollment no.send kar de pllesh
    Mr name - Amar singh s/o Ram charan, Village-surajpura...
    snapdeal - Phone not delivered
    Order no 2922024777 not delivered. Poor service, be...
    Idea - Sim is not working
    Sir, My Idea prepaid sim is not working since last...
    Ibps - forgot to print out application form
    Hello sir/Madam, I have applied for IBPS PO IV but was...
    Aircel - charging of undue usage of apps
    I have been charged daily 5/- daily for whatsapp without...
    CPP Assistance Service Gurgaon - with out my permission debitted 1680- in my card
    Unauthorized payment Unauthorized payment Dear Sir /...