DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Consumer complaints and reviews about DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

hello takecare

Mar 30, 2015

Trainers get cheated by training institutes and this affects the students

Be it Dallas Technologies Bangalore or any other training institute, if the institute is not paying the trainers on time ( or let us say, trainers are being cheated on the remuneration ), then students should not join such a training institute.The motivation of the trainers will be low and they will not do a good job for you. As a student learning from the trainer, ask your trainer if he / she has been receiving payments correctly. If the answer is NO, don't join that institute or recommend it to anybody else.
There are institutes that profit by cheating trainers and students should not join such institutes.
Students should not pay lumpsum amount to the training institute. Pay as per syllabus, chapter wise. Also, ensure the trainer has got paid for the services he/she has already
rendered before proceeding to the next chapter.
Banu rajanna

Feb 23, 2015

Choose the right Computer Training Institute in Bangalore

Choose the right Computer Training Institute in Bangalore

Information Technology is one of the most important industries in the Indian economy. Ever since the advent of IT in India, there has been an increase in the demand of skilled IT professionals. Information Technology has been a fast-growing and in-demand career field and offers a wide variety of courses which prepares individuals for different careers. India caters to both domestic and international markets.

Whether you’re a fresher or an advanced user, computer training gives you major benefits. The field of computer education comprises various courses which enable individuals to be programmers, software developers, systems analysts, database administrators, or computer scientists. Some areas of computer education are more artistic or creative in nature and focuses on animation , game design, graphic design or web design.

Innumerable IT training centres across India offer computer education , certifications, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and also provide hands-on experience with the product you choose. The right training provides a huge advantage and can give your resume a major boost. Apart from traditional classroom-based courses, various centres and universities provide online courses too.

Some of the training centres are listed below.

Get the right foundation for your future with NIIT training solutions. Set up in 1981, NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, which aids in building skilled man-power pool for global industry requirements. With a vast global presence and centres in major cities in India, NIIT provides training solutions in IT, business process outsourcing, banking, finance and insurance, executive management education, and communication and professional life skills. With over 12 brands/products under its umbrella, NIIT offers cutting edge learning solutions to corporates, governments, schools and colleges.

Take your career to new heights with Asia's top IT training organisation, IIHT . With more than 2 decades of experience and partnership with organisations like Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Symantec, EMC2 and others, IIHT offers courses which includes managing different aspects of IT infrastructure ranging from hardware and networking to database management, storage, security, ethical hacking, virtualization and cloud computing. IIHT has over 200 centres in India and has its presence in more than 17 countries worldwide.

IIJT offers training programmes in finance, info-tech, sales and retail and job skills. From one centre in 2006, IIJT has expanded to more than 250 centres located across multiple cities. Partnerships with major industry giants are also a big part of the IIJT difference. Placement seminars are held to provide students with support to key aspects of job search. This institute offers good IT infrastructure, has separate centre, student and trainer portals, is equipped with biometric attendance, Candidate Life Cycle System (CLCS), has a good placement team and has Government partnerships and many more added advantages.

Get hands-on training and skills to succeed in your career path with Jetking . With a strong vision to train best IT professionals, Jetking has been established as a leading Hardware and Networking training institute. It focuses on training students completely as industry-ready professionals. Jetking uses unique Smartlab Plus Learning methodology, provides 60% exposure to students through practicals, offers soft skills training and personality development among others.

Get trained for a high paying in-demand career in 2D, 3D animation and visual effects with MAAC – Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics . MAAC is a pioneer in high-end 3D animation and visual effects education. It offers short and long term courses in animation, digital film-making and visual effects (VFX). MAAC has a wide network of centres across India & the Middle East. It has the largest number of Autodesk Certified Training Centres (ATCs) and Autodesk Certified Instructors (ACIs) in India. This training institute emphasises on live projects & regular workshops and seminars conducted by experts from the animation industry. Courses offered focuses on concepts & techniques that lay a strong foundation in both, technology and execution.

Arena Animation is one of the education brands of Aptech education. Arena offers career-oriented courses in animation, multimedia, gaming and web designing. It also offers job placements for students as trained animation & design professionals. Arena Animation has over 14 years of experience in the industry with global network of centres.

Whether you are hoping to start a career in Information Technology or simply returning to add a new certification to a resume, these schools can help fill any computer education need.
Kumar varma

Aug 12, 2014

Worst place for trainers and students

Dallas tech which is btm and Indira nagar are best fraud institutes in bangalore. Mohammed, Shilpa , swathi, Jagan , shafid are good in cheating the corporate people. They wont keep their promises. If you want to lose your money and your time please visit dallas.

By a trainer who got cheated by btm branch shafid,
dallas_tech

Jun 25, 2014

Feedback on QTP Training

Planning to join QTP Course in DALLAS Tech. Please share your feedback and suggest us.
vbhv.shukla

Jun 21, 2014

DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

I am Vaibhav and have done ERP course from Dallas Technologies. The teaching course material provided by ERP Scholars helped me to understand the concepts really well. The Trainer is very well experienced in ERP. Trainer has real time work experience in ERP. It helped me understand the things better and how they work in a Live environment. The dallas technology is really a very great institute. After providing training they provide Job Assistance. Dallas gives variety of choices, they help a lot in refering the companies and provide job facilities. I think Dallas Technologies is one of the best institute in Bangalore for ERP course.
Suresh S Suresh

May 29, 2014

Is it worthy to join Dallas Technologies

?????????????????????? Send reviews
abdhul345

May 26, 2014

Feed Back

I have done Software Testing Course in Dallas Technologies and I’m very much happy to have Surendhra Sir as my tutor and he explains everything in depth.

Excellent training and I am satisfied with the output I got. Better than What I expected from trainer and he is kind of going friendly and can explain anything in many possible ways comparing with a good examples in which we can understand quickly from those sorts.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies
gowthamkumar1

May 24, 2014

Feed back

Hi Guys,

I’m Sneha and I have completed my MSC in Bangalore.

My friends suggest me to take some additional courses which helps to get good job in MNC companies. I came to know that Dallas Technologies is providing Embedded Systems Training Course, I joined here and completed my course within 3 months.

After completion of course, Placement Office Debika helped me a lot to get job in MNC Company with good package. Now I’m very much happy with my job.

Thanks to Dallas
antonynishanthini

Apr 30, 2014

Antonynishanthi

i really liked the class very much and am satisfied with the class completed
Sudip Kumar Ghosh

Apr 23, 2014

Review on Dallas Training

Dallas Technologies is good training institute for technical training program. I got job in Accenture. Trainer as well as Management are very responsive in terms of quality of education.
guestt123

Apr 8, 2014

good training institute

This is Nancy, i did my cloud computing course in Dallas Technologies, i had a very good experience learning with them......Thanks for the placement as well
sagar3564

Mar 26, 2014

dallas technology complaints Fraud Institute

Dallas technology Indira Nagar Bangalore:

This company Will not provide any single placement.
1. No placement
2.All good review are given by Dallas employees only.
3.No good trainers.
4.Don't pay single Rupees initially.

100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute
Sonu135

Mar 17, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I completed Embedded System Course in Dallas technologies. The training was good and they helped me to get placement too with good package.

Thanks to Debika for the placement
Supercop

Mar 12, 2014

Fraud Institute

Please DO NOT JOIN Dallas Tech as i completed SAP SD training however, they did not arrange a SINGLE Interview Call till date as i completed training in Aug / Sep 2013. Just they take money and NO Proper training or placements will be provided.

Also HR DEBIKA will give false promises. DEBIKA Cheated me saying interview will be scheduled shortly by next week. Dont know when will that "NEXT WEEK" come. Hmmmmmmmmm...still waiting for NEXT WEEK..... from more than 6 months.
Guesttt

Mar 4, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I did Embedded System Course in Dallas. The training was good and they supported me a lot to complete my course.
shruthi683

Feb 11, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I have completed my EMC SAN course in Dallas Technologies, they have given me good training as they have well experienced trainers. I have got the placement also from them, thanks to Dallas
parthiban40

Feb 5, 2014

Best IT Training in Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Im student of Dallas Technologies, Im doing Dataware Housing Course here. The training is good and they supported me in my projects too.
Sonali Bendre

Jan 25, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I did Java and Oracle SQL course in Dallas Technologies.

Thanks to Trainer for Java and Oracle SQL training. I have attended IBM interview as a Database developer. I got the job as well
Manju Gowda

Jan 24, 2014

Best Training Institute

I was a student of Dallas, BTM. Not only myself but most of batch mates and also from other batches got placed in various companies in reputed IT Companies.

Their teaching / training is also pretty good.If a person didn't get any job or career in testing does not mean that it is because of the training institute only!!!
Jithu

Jan 24, 2014

Dallas Technologies- Worst Institute

I have done Testing course from Dallas Technologies, Bangalore. Its an institute with poor Infrastructure more than that they (even administritative ppl) wont give you any attention after your payment. By the time of joining they will give u all false agreements. If u really want to settle u in a good position find out a better one. They wont even pay for teachers also i heard it from my teacher. If u really want to waste ur money u can join. purely its a waste of money. when i first came to blr, i dont knw abt good institutes and thats y i m here now :(. From Recruitment wing, they never give u a call. All my bachmates also never gt a call. One more thing they will do fake resumes u have to pay 10,000 and after that some more amount. my friend did that until now she is jobless and its been 1-2 years as of nw.
Sumanth8

Jan 23, 2014

Android Course

Hi Guys,

I joined Dallas Technologies for Android Course and start learning from the scrape and at the end of the course I was able to develop the application by my own.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies
minchu

Jan 23, 2014

dallas technologies feed back

"hi I have done my VMware course in Dallas Technologies, I have got very good assistance from them.. I have beed placed in a very good company as well.. Thanks to Dallas.."
mithankumar

Jan 22, 2014

feed back of DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

I’m Mithun from Bangalore and I have completed my SAN course in Dallas Technologies, which is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore.

I have got a job as well by their assistance..

Mithun
Guests

Jan 7, 2014

Good Training Institute

I'm Vishnu and I have done software course in Dallas Technologies. The training was excellent and they provided me necessary study materials and software for practical training.
gfancy

Jan 6, 2014

Feedback of Dallas Training

I have taken Java training from Dallas Technologies and my over all experience was good.

The faculty is very good and I got job within one month after the course completion.

Thanks to Dallas. This is not complain for me to Dallas. They help students to right path of technology.

77397 - Offer Letter is Fake or Real
    Dear Applicant, This is to inform you that we have gone...
    computer - school computer
    sir,mera village jogini,ghorawal,sonebhadra me prathamic...
    SSC - shows the information incorrect for part 2 registration
    I have completed part 1 registration for CHSL 15... Then...
    Butterfly glass top - Serious injuries tempered glass broken
    I purchased butterfly g lass top 2 Burner glasstop in...
    Rediffmail.com - lost emails
    All my mails were automatically deleted Today when I...
    State Bank of India - getting 2 atm card in 1account no
    sir i m working malaysia but my account hold in...
    care---paytm.com - recharge is not sucess yieeaa cash code
    dear sir,i am akshya humar sahu nob no -9938638433...
    cyber crime - continous anonymous call
    Dear Sir, I am S.K. Nizamudeen, residing at Rasipuram,...
    jvvnl alwar - amount debited from account but bill does not paill
    sir,I paid jvvnl electric bill online via bill desk on...
    freecharge.in - recharge not done but my money deducted from bank
    My sbi transaction id isDSBI3879356246IG0AGNFCH2 TRANSFER...