DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Banu rajanna

Feb 23, 2015

Choose the right Computer Training Institute in Bangalore

Choose the right Computer Training Institute in Bangalore

Information Technology is one of the most important industries in the Indian economy. Ever since the advent of IT in India, there has been an increase in the demand of skilled IT professionals. Information Technology has been a fast-growing and in-demand career field and offers a wide variety of courses which prepares individuals for different careers. India caters to both domestic and international markets.

Whether you’re a fresher or an advanced user, computer training gives you major benefits. The field of computer education comprises various courses which enable individuals to be programmers, software developers, systems analysts, database administrators, or computer scientists. Some areas of computer education are more artistic or creative in nature and focuses on animation , game design, graphic design or web design.

Innumerable IT training centres across India offer computer education , certifications, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and also provide hands-on experience with the product you choose. The right training provides a huge advantage and can give your resume a major boost. Apart from traditional classroom-based courses, various centres and universities provide online courses too.

Some of the training centres are listed below.

Get the right foundation for your future with NIIT training solutions. Set up in 1981, NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, which aids in building skilled man-power pool for global industry requirements. With a vast global presence and centres in major cities in India, NIIT provides training solutions in IT, business process outsourcing, banking, finance and insurance, executive management education, and communication and professional life skills. With over 12 brands/products under its umbrella, NIIT offers cutting edge learning solutions to corporates, governments, schools and colleges.

Take your career to new heights with Asia's top IT training organisation, IIHT . With more than 2 decades of experience and partnership with organisations like Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Symantec, EMC2 and others, IIHT offers courses which includes managing different aspects of IT infrastructure ranging from hardware and networking to database management, storage, security, ethical hacking, virtualization and cloud computing. IIHT has over 200 centres in India and has its presence in more than 17 countries worldwide.

IIJT offers training programmes in finance, info-tech, sales and retail and job skills. From one centre in 2006, IIJT has expanded to more than 250 centres located across multiple cities. Partnerships with major industry giants are also a big part of the IIJT difference. Placement seminars are held to provide students with support to key aspects of job search. This institute offers good IT infrastructure, has separate centre, student and trainer portals, is equipped with biometric attendance, Candidate Life Cycle System (CLCS), has a good placement team and has Government partnerships and many more added advantages.

Get hands-on training and skills to succeed in your career path with Jetking . With a strong vision to train best IT professionals, Jetking has been established as a leading Hardware and Networking training institute. It focuses on training students completely as industry-ready professionals. Jetking uses unique Smartlab Plus Learning methodology, provides 60% exposure to students through practicals, offers soft skills training and personality development among others.

Get trained for a high paying in-demand career in 2D, 3D animation and visual effects with MAAC – Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics . MAAC is a pioneer in high-end 3D animation and visual effects education. It offers short and long term courses in animation, digital film-making and visual effects (VFX). MAAC has a wide network of centres across India & the Middle East. It has the largest number of Autodesk Certified Training Centres (ATCs) and Autodesk Certified Instructors (ACIs) in India. This training institute emphasises on live projects & regular workshops and seminars conducted by experts from the animation industry. Courses offered focuses on concepts & techniques that lay a strong foundation in both, technology and execution.

Arena Animation is one of the education brands of Aptech education. Arena offers career-oriented courses in animation, multimedia, gaming and web designing. It also offers job placements for students as trained animation & design professionals. Arena Animation has over 14 years of experience in the industry with global network of centres.

Whether you are hoping to start a career in Information Technology or simply returning to add a new certification to a resume, these schools can help fill any computer education need.
Sanjay Bangalore

Feb 22, 2015

Factors to be Consider

How long has the trainer or consultant actively been involved in training? Collectively, our partners at Strictly Success have over thirty-five years in the development of employee groups.

Do they have relevant experience in your market sector? The team at Strictly Success brings to your organization over 50 years of business experience.

What 'range of services' can the trainer supply? Will this be important to you? With over three decades of experience, our team is highly qualified at providing a full service-training package that includes Customer Service, Team Building, Change Management and Leadership training. Additionally, we feature Keynote Speaking.

Can they provide a list of companies they have worked with, assignments carried out and good references? Can they prove capability to deliver the type of training you need? We look forward to our clients having the opportunity to speak to you with ways in which we have positively impacted their organizations in the past. Please see Client List or Client Testimonials.

Do they have a background or experience, which will give them credibility with course participants? Absolutely!! The real life experience that our trainers possess enables us to successfully communicate with a wide range of participants. Whether we are training front line employees, supervisors, managers or executive level personnel we possess experience in each of these areas.

Are they prepared to write a proposal setting out clear course objectives and content? Yes.

Do you get a full set of course notes provided of good quality for each participant for reference purposes? Yes. Our unique approach includes creating an interactive and useful reference book during the course of our workshop(s).

Do they tailor courses specifically to meet your needs or just provide a 'packaged' solution? Our goal is to create a successful work environment long term. After determining your objectives, together we will create and install a customized program to tailor-made to your needs.

What sort of evaluation process of the course by participants attending is offered? At the end of each of our workshops we provide evaluations. One of our objectives and a measure of our success is to provide you with overwhelmingly positive responses. We will continue to work with your organization until which time this objective is achieved.

Does the trainer offer a post course review with you to discuss the benefits of the training and on-going consultancy if required? Our goal is to create a successful work environment. We look forward to developing a mutually successful and long-term relationship with you and your organization.

Are you going to get a "consultative approach" from the trainer and be able to work with them? Yes. We pride ourselves in our ability to understand your needs. Together we can work toward the common goal of achieving your company's training objectives. If we are unable to assist you, we will be pleased to refer you to another reputable and successful training organization.
Kumar varma

Aug 12, 2014

Worst place for trainers and students

Dallas tech which is btm and Indira nagar are best fraud institutes in bangalore. Mohammed, Shilpa , swathi, Jagan , shafid are good in cheating the corporate people. They wont keep their promises. If you want to lose your money and your time please visit dallas.

By a trainer who got cheated by btm branch shafid,
yuvatha

Aug 11, 2014

Dallas Tech, Bangalore, Fake, Dont join as a Trainer

trainer who had worked there
yuvatha

Aug 11, 2014

Dallas Tecn, Fake, Dont joint As a Trainer

i am ram working in a core sector (electrical) i have joined in Dallas Tech, Indiranagar, Bangalore , As PLC/ SCADA trainer , i had completed the syllabus successfully with 6 members as they promised per candidate 6k,is around 36000rs they didnt release, its already 6months completed, plz dont join as Trainer there and dont waste u time , its one of the crooked n waste institute i ever seen in bangalore . if want to know the truth ask any PLC trainer who had worked there
dallas_tech

Jun 25, 2014

Feedback on QTP Training

Planning to join QTP Course in DALLAS Tech. Please share your feedback and suggest us.
vbhv.shukla

Jun 21, 2014

DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

I am Vaibhav and have done ERP course from Dallas Technologies. The teaching course material provided by ERP Scholars helped me to understand the concepts really well. The Trainer is very well experienced in ERP. Trainer has real time work experience in ERP. It helped me understand the things better and how they work in a Live environment. The dallas technology is really a very great institute. After providing training they provide Job Assistance. Dallas gives variety of choices, they help a lot in refering the companies and provide job facilities. I think Dallas Technologies is one of the best institute in Bangalore for ERP course.
manjuteju

Jun 18, 2014

BAD Institute

I am very very unhappy with DALLAS institute as i have not received any interview call Till date from Sep 2013. Also DEBIKA, HR gave only FALSE promises stating interview will be conducted on Saturdays.

Not even a single interview has been arranged till date for me towards SAP SD after completion of training.

Whenever we call question will be "Are you ready for relocation?" Thats It.

After that NO call, nothing....

I wasted my 24K paying to DALLAS.

Please DO NOT JOIN this institute and SPOIL your career.
Rahulbangalore

Jun 8, 2014

Training Institutes

Before joining any training institute please check the following :

01. Indepth Course Coverage - Mandatory
02. Project work - Mandatory
03. Experienced [Training & Realtime Work] & Certified Trainer's - Speak to the trainer & if his/her communication level is satisfactory then proceed - Mandatory
04. Coursewares [Hard copy with solid information] - Mandatory
05. Lab Set up [Atleast 4 hours practice sessions/day] - Mandatory
06. Placement Support - Mandatory
a. Collect last 6 months placement activity conducted by the institute on that particular technology.
b. Collect atleast 3 placed students contact numbers [Who are placed recently]
c. Collect the Client job criteria [Eligibility] and match the criteria with your brother's profile.

Please check the above details & decide which institute to join.
We write 100 stories online, but its ur career. If you agree with me, Please take my suggestions seriously & follow the same.

Thanks you,
Suresh S Suresh

May 29, 2014

Is it worthy to join Dallas Technologies

?????????????????????? Send reviews
abdhul345

May 26, 2014

Feed Back

I have done Software Testing Course in Dallas Technologies and I’m very much happy to have Surendhra Sir as my tutor and he explains everything in depth.

Excellent training and I am satisfied with the output I got. Better than What I expected from trainer and he is kind of going friendly and can explain anything in many possible ways comparing with a good examples in which we can understand quickly from those sorts.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies
gowthamkumar1

May 24, 2014

Feed back

Hi Guys,

I’m Sneha and I have completed my MSC in Bangalore.

My friends suggest me to take some additional courses which helps to get good job in MNC companies. I came to know that Dallas Technologies is providing Embedded Systems Training Course, I joined here and completed my course within 3 months.

After completion of course, Placement Office Debika helped me a lot to get job in MNC Company with good package. Now I’m very much happy with my job.

Thanks to Dallas
antonynishanthini

Apr 30, 2014

Antonynishanthi

i really liked the class very much and am satisfied with the class completed
Sudip Kumar Ghosh

Apr 23, 2014

Review on Dallas Training

Dallas Technologies is good training institute for technical training program. I got job in Accenture. Trainer as well as Management are very responsive in terms of quality of education.

Apr 15, 2014

Fraud Dallas

Indira Nagar Branch: Mr shek Mohamand-looks very innocent. but till he hot the money, he will call u . once u paid, next day, he will behave like, he dont have seen once also to u. Very clever.
100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute..
Not paying to trainer properly. after paying money, they will behave like, they dont know u.
Very Important thing is: Dont go through comments. Their internal team has given that good reviews.
Once i joined, i came to know- waste of money. i payed 25k. But that is worth for 1k also.
guestt123

Apr 8, 2014

good training institute

This is Nancy, i did my cloud computing course in Dallas Technologies, i had a very good experience learning with them......Thanks for the placement as well
rchamp23

Apr 6, 2014

Very Very Poor Training Institute!!!

Very poor training institute!!!

Reasons:
1. Took money in advance for Mainframe System Admin course. Did not complete even 20 % in 7 months
2. Changed faculty left right centre. 5 very mediocre trainers came during these 7 months and never covered much
3. Total lack of discipline - classes were not held on schedule due to lack of tainers
4. No study material after charging 30 k INR
5. Hardly any hands on practice as they have severe scarcity of Mainframe ids

Its a complete con. Please do not join this institute for any Mainframe related training.
sagar3564

Mar 26, 2014

dallas technology complaints Fraud Institute

Dallas technology Indira Nagar Bangalore:

This company Will not provide any single placement.
1. No placement
2.All good review are given by Dallas employees only.
3.No good trainers.
4.Don't pay single Rupees initially.

100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute
Sonu135

Mar 17, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I completed Embedded System Course in Dallas technologies. The training was good and they helped me to get placement too with good package.

Thanks to Debika for the placement
Supercop

Mar 12, 2014

Fraud Institute

Please DO NOT JOIN Dallas Tech as i completed SAP SD training however, they did not arrange a SINGLE Interview Call till date as i completed training in Aug / Sep 2013. Just they take money and NO Proper training or placements will be provided.

Also HR DEBIKA will give false promises. DEBIKA Cheated me saying interview will be scheduled shortly by next week. Dont know when will that "NEXT WEEK" come. Hmmmmmmmmm...still waiting for NEXT WEEK..... from more than 6 months.
Guesttt

Mar 4, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I did Embedded System Course in Dallas. The training was good and they supported me a lot to complete my course.

Mar 1, 2014

Worst institute

This is worst institute dont go for it.
those who given positive reviews people are dallas technologies people.
As per reviw, i have joined by paying 30k for vm ware. Falthu . waste.

Mar 1, 2014

Very Bad Institution

I have done VM ware course. Payed 30k. They said, in 2 months, it will completed. But after 1 month for joining, only 6 class has done properly. most of the time, faculty will nt come. And weekly, different faculty.
shruthi683

Feb 11, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I have completed my EMC SAN course in Dallas Technologies, they have given me good training as they have well experienced trainers. I have got the placement also from them, thanks to Dallas
parthiban40

Feb 5, 2014

Best IT Training in Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Im student of Dallas Technologies, Im doing Dataware Housing Course here. The training is good and they supported me in my projects too.

GMAC RAJKOT - NOC
    I purchased Maruti 800 ( GJ 3DD 645) in 1999 with loan...
    GMAC - TCFC at Goa - NOC
    WANT OF NOC CUSTOMAR NAME :- UNADPOTRA DAUD...
    Micromax Canvas Knight A350 - unfortunately smash it! has stopped
    frequently this dialouge appear on my screen when i m...
    3E IT Solutions, Tejaswini, Technopark - Employee Harassment
    Hello Sir, Just want to complain the company policies...
    care---irctc.co.in - debits my rupees
    Dear sir Debits rupee 501.24 in my accounts from hdfc...
    snapdeal.com - Not received product after 22 days
    Height of irresponsibility from snapdeal. Never expected...
    LAND ROVER MOTORS - fake or real
    i also got same thing call and message on 25/02/2015 ...
    snapdeal - poor courier servive
    I regret to tell you that for my delivery, of huawai...
    Murshidabad Wholesale Consumers Co-operative Society Ltd. - Not give us new connections...
    I Subject: New Indane Gas Connection Status or immediate...
    BSNL - internet not working properly
    sir. . I would like to inform you,04567-267142 that...