DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Consumer complaints and reviews about DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

Apr 15, 2014

Fraud Dallas

Indira Nagar Branch: Mr shek Mohamand-looks very innocent. but till he hot the money, he will call u . once u paid, next day, he will behave like, he dont have seen once also to u. Very clever.
100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute..
Not paying to trainer properly. after paying money, they will behave like, they dont know u.
Very Important thing is: Dont go through comments. Their internal team has given that good reviews.
Once i joined, i came to know- waste of money. i payed 25k. But that is worth for 1k also.
guestt123

Apr 8, 2014

good training institute

This is Nancy, i did my cloud computing course in Dallas Technologies, i had a very good experience learning with them......Thanks for the placement as well
rchamp23

Apr 6, 2014

Very Very Poor Training Institute!!!

Very poor training institute!!!

Reasons:
1. Took money in advance for Mainframe System Admin course. Did not complete even 20 % in 7 months
2. Changed faculty left right centre. 5 very mediocre trainers came during these 7 months and never covered much
3. Total lack of discipline - classes were not held on schedule due to lack of tainers
4. No study material after charging 30 k INR
5. Hardly any hands on practice as they have severe scarcity of Mainframe ids

Its a complete con. Please do not join this institute for any Mainframe related training.
sagar3564

Mar 26, 2014

dallas technology complaints Fraud Institute

Dallas technology Indira Nagar Bangalore:

This company Will not provide any single placement.
1. No placement
2.All good review are given by Dallas employees only.
3.No good trainers.
4.Don't pay single Rupees initially.

100 % Fraud Institute, Fraud Institute
Sonu135

Mar 17, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I completed Embedded System Course in Dallas technologies. The training was good and they helped me to get placement too with good package.

Thanks to Debika for the placement
Supercop

Mar 12, 2014

Fraud Institute

Please DO NOT JOIN Dallas Tech as i completed SAP SD training however, they did not arrange a SINGLE Interview Call till date as i completed training in Aug / Sep 2013. Just they take money and NO Proper training or placements will be provided.

Also HR DEBIKA will give false promises. DEBIKA Cheated me saying interview will be scheduled shortly by next week. Dont know when will that "NEXT WEEK" come. Hmmmmmmmmm...still waiting for NEXT WEEK..... from more than 6 months.
Guesttt

Mar 4, 2014

Best Training Institute in Bangalore

I did Embedded System Course in Dallas. The training was good and they supported me a lot to complete my course.

Mar 1, 2014

Worst institute

This is worst institute dont go for it.
those who given positive reviews people are dallas technologies people.
As per reviw, i have joined by paying 30k for vm ware. Falthu . waste.

Mar 1, 2014

Very Bad Institution

I have done VM ware course. Payed 30k. They said, in 2 months, it will completed. But after 1 month for joining, only 6 class has done properly. most of the time, faculty will nt come. And weekly, different faculty.
shruthi683

Feb 11, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I have completed my EMC SAN course in Dallas Technologies, they have given me good training as they have well experienced trainers. I have got the placement also from them, thanks to Dallas
parthiban40

Feb 5, 2014

Best IT Training in Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Im student of Dallas Technologies, Im doing Dataware Housing Course here. The training is good and they supported me in my projects too.
Sonali Bendre

Jan 25, 2014

Training Institute in Bangaloer

I did Java and Oracle SQL course in Dallas Technologies.

Thanks to Trainer for Java and Oracle SQL training. I have attended IBM interview as a Database developer. I got the job as well
Manju Gowda

Jan 24, 2014

Best Training Institute

I was a student of Dallas, BTM. Not only myself but most of batch mates and also from other batches got placed in various companies in reputed IT Companies.

Their teaching / training is also pretty good.If a person didn't get any job or career in testing does not mean that it is because of the training institute only!!!
Jithu

Jan 24, 2014

Dallas Technologies- Worst Institute

I have done Testing course from Dallas Technologies, Bangalore. Its an institute with poor Infrastructure more than that they (even administritative ppl) wont give you any attention after your payment. By the time of joining they will give u all false agreements. If u really want to settle u in a good position find out a better one. They wont even pay for teachers also i heard it from my teacher. If u really want to waste ur money u can join. purely its a waste of money. when i first came to blr, i dont knw abt good institutes and thats y i m here now :(. From Recruitment wing, they never give u a call. All my bachmates also never gt a call. One more thing they will do fake resumes u have to pay 10,000 and after that some more amount. my friend did that until now she is jobless and its been 1-2 years as of nw.
Sumanth8

Jan 23, 2014

Android Course

Hi Guys,

I joined Dallas Technologies for Android Course and start learning from the scrape and at the end of the course I was able to develop the application by my own.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies
minchu

Jan 23, 2014

dallas technologies feed back

"hi I have done my VMware course in Dallas Technologies, I have got very good assistance from them.. I have beed placed in a very good company as well.. Thanks to Dallas.."
mithankumar

Jan 22, 2014

feed back of DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

I’m Mithun from Bangalore and I have completed my SAN course in Dallas Technologies, which is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore.

I have got a job as well by their assistance..

Mithun
manjunath_41

Jan 18, 2014

Worst institute

Hi Friends,

Dallas is one of the idiotic institutes in bangalore who does not have basic infrastructure and makes numerous false commitments to the students at the
time of admission.Students land up in serious trouble after paying the hefty fees and then waits for longer days (sometimes a month or two) to start off the class
after several follow ups (Worst Management and Staff).Study materials are not provided although promised.

During the course,faculty is changed bi-weekly as they do not pay the fees to them and look for new faculty to resume the class.It affects the progress
of the students who has paid their hard earned money or borrowed from parents/relatives.

Be aware of such unethical institute and those unprofessional people...

Thanks..
Guests

Jan 7, 2014

Good Training Institute

I'm Vishnu and I have done software course in Dallas Technologies. The training was excellent and they provided me necessary study materials and software for practical training.
gfancy

Feedback of Dallas Training

I have taken Java training from Dallas Technologies and my over all experience was good.

The faculty is very good and I got job within one month after the course completion.

Thanks to Dallas. This is not complain for me to Dallas. They help students to right path of technology.
guest5825

Embedded Training Institute

Hi Guys,

I did Embedded Training Course from Dallas Technologies. The performance of the trainer in terms of imparting sound knowledge of the module was good. He has touched upon all the necessary topics of the module.
Guests

Hi Friends,

Thanks to entire team of Dallas Technologies.
vishnupriya.chinthakunta

Jan 3, 2014

Good institute

I Hadjoined the Dallas technologies for IOS training and iam happy to say that these people are providing a very good training assiatance for me.
Worst Institute

Dec 31, 2013

FAKE

HI vishnupriya.chinthakunta

this is worst institute dont go for it.
those who given positive reviews people are dallas technologies people
abcdefe43543534

Dec 30, 2013

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Me and my friends joined dallas and they didnt finish the course and did talk about the placements. We are from E and C. Please dont join this institute

Vijay Tv - shivam serial
    im a big fan of shivam serial at vijay tv..why the serial...
    m.p.board of education - ragarding correction markshee t
    sr my name si arpit mishra or meri 12 ki marksheet m name...
    beldare patil petrol pump - physical voilence wid customer
    we were physically harassed nd beaten up by staff at...
    care@irctc.co.in - Refund is Due
    Dear Sir/Madam This is to inform you that on...
    302198 - CYBER FRAUD
    DEAR ALL, 16 April 2014, I got a call from Shine your...
    Activa Honda - Regristation (TR Number) problem Please help me
    Hi sir/ madam I have purchased HONDA ACTIVA 2...
    saath nibhana saathiya - failing audience
    i am writing to complain about how much the saathiya...
    cpp assistance - unauthorised transaction
    Unauthorised transaction I had returned the CPP...