Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

Feb 9, 2016

Give me my Ticket number

Dear G Venkata Srinivasarao,

Greetings of the day.

As required,please find the complaint id as 0210AP69952 and for any other issues related to the DATAWIND tablet kindly contact our technical support number at 18601800013 and 01835141330.

For your reference please find the address for the service centre listed below:

Service Centre Name : Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd
Contact Person : Kishore Bheema Rao
Address : # D.No: 40-5/6-10, Isrealpeta,Behind Big C, M.G Road.Vijayawada, AP-510010
Contact Number : 8663243234

gorripati.gvsr11

Feb 9, 2016

Give me my Ticket number

My name is G Venkata Srinivasarao, I have ubislate 7CZ not open them, two days back more time charging the tab, that day to swithed off and do not open, I goto customer service centre, call me call centre phone take the ticket number, I do10 times phone, but no response cut them the phone, so give me ticket number sms to my mobile number 97047 11227 .
Thanking you Sir,

Oct 5, 2015

Greetings of the day,

Since we do not have any details from your end and are unable to get in touch with you in the absence of any contact details .
if the issue still persists , kindly log a new complaint with valid number so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Alternatively you can contact our support number at 18601800013.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS

Oct 5, 2015

We regret the inconvenience caused.
We are still not having any details from your end,kindly share your contact number so that we can assist you further.

Oct 2, 2015

We regret the inconvenience caused.
Kindly share your contact number so that we can assist you further.

phyton

Oct 1, 2015

battery getting low within 2 minutes

dear sir
i had bought ubislate7 cz on 17 -6-15 know the mobile sound is not good battery is getting low within 2 minutes screen is also not good quality can i get my money back that will help to buy a different tab

Sep 15, 2015

Greetings of the day,

Alternatively you can contact our support number at 18601800013.

DATAWIND INNOVATIONS

Sep 13, 2015

We regret the inconvenience caused.
We are still not having any details from your end, kindly share your contact number so that we can assist you further.

Shiv Karan

Dear Shiv Karan,

Greetings of the day.

Thank you for confirming that you have received your device from service center, and your issue has been resolved.

For any issues related to the DATAWIND tablet, kindly contact our support number at 18601800013.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

We regret the inconvenience caused.
Kindly share your contact number so that we can assist you further.

S Das2012

: REFUND AGAINST UBISLATE7+ BOOKING ID - PM87CFDDA0B

Responding to your web advertisement for priority delivery, I had sent a cheque of Rs2999/- (no. 979823 dated 30th Apr 2012, drawn on State Bank of India) through SPEED POST, towards booking and free delivery of UBISLATE7+. Since there was inordinate delay from your end in supplying the item, I had requested refund of my advance payment. You asked my bank details for processing my refund. I mailed you my bank details on 12th August 2012. Following that I have sent you numerous reminders.

For your convenience, I am giving below my bank details again, which was mailed to you on 12th August 2012.

Account holder’s name (as spelt out in the bank’s records) : S Das
• Bank Name : HDFC BANK
• Bank Branch, City : VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI
• Account Number : 02731140020624
• IFSC/NEFT Code : HDFC0000273

I request you to please refund my booking amount at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,

A-1/ 11 (Second Floor)
South City-II, Sohna Road, Gurgaon- 122018
Email: das_ins@yahoo.co.in
shiv.karan33

Aug 26, 2015

DEVICE & MONEY BOTH are with you ONE month Gone

Greetings !

This is Shivkaran from New Delhi, I've bought a UBISALTE 3G7 Tab from your website on 28-07-2015 under buy back program & against full advance payment. I received the tab on 31-07-2015 or 01-08-2015. I checked the same after inserting memory card & sim card. Loud speaker was not working, I reported on your helpline numbers & taken address of Uttam Nagar (New Delhi) service center.

Service man found the wire of speaker was dismantled, he repaired it.
Now within 7 days the device became dead suddenly, I recharged its battery for sufficient time but it was still dead, I again reported you on your helplines they again guided me to rush to service center. I again visited him on 11-08-2015. He told me it is dead & will be repaired at our office or our head office. Now till today my device is still with you & my Rs 4299 also with you. Why? You have taken the payment, taken the device & shut your Amritsir's telephone numbers (01836620500) suddenly.

Now i can explain how much i paid for a tab which is still not with me & it is at your premises:
1. TAB Price: 4299.00
2. Two timesService center visit: 400.00
3. Follow-up Call cost to your TOLL FREE: 180.00
4. If repaired, tab collection from service center: 200.00
5. Wasted time: Can you value it ?

Any way Grand total: 5079.00

Now what is the guarantee or Warranty of fully repaired tab. Already one month gone, the tab & my money is with you. If I call your helplines toll free i will be charged with Rs 3 for one minute. I want my money back or fully replaced device. I won't accept this faulty device because i can't waste my precious time & money on this.

Device Details:
Model: 3G7
IMEI: 911329651394166 & 911329651394174
Date of purchase: 28-07-2015
Purchase store: DATAWIND ONLINE.

I am waiting for your immediate positive response on the matter.

SHIVKARAN
Cell 1: +919873645833
New Delhi

Apr 22, 2015

Ajay Nautiyal

Dear Ajay Nautiyal ,

Greetings of the Day,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

As per your complaint ,we have forwarded your issue to the concern service team and we will update you in 5 working days.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Datawind Innovations.
ajay nautiyal

Apr 21, 2015

NETWOK PROBLEM

MODEL-UBISLATE7CPLUS-DUEL SIM ,SIM NETWORK ICON NOT SHOW FULL COLUMS (ONLY 2 COLUMS),SO I FACE THE PROBLEM OF CALLING & INTERNET NETWORK.I SEND THE SET TO DELHI THROUGH 'LAKSHYA TECH SOLUTION LTD' DEHRADUN ON 18/03/15 WITH ASC code-LKASCUT001,JOB SHEET NO.LKASCUT001J385.TICKET ID-0227UT2798.ITS BEEN MORE THEN ONE MONTH,BUT MY SET NOT DELIVERED.PLEASE INFORM ME THE REASONS OF DELAY CAUSE I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEM WITHOUT MY SET & DISSATISFY WITH SERVICE & SET.

THANKS
AJAY NAUTIYAL
sahul Gupta

Feb 27, 2015

Receiving damaged tablet

I received damaged tablet and submit my tablet to service center but when i received my tablet to service center he gave me some old tablet instead of my new tablet i suffering from your service centre and company poor service i mentioned your service center detail in this complaint its dutta electronics which is in bus stand jammu. i called on your customer care no but i cannot received any positive response they also give me sweet lollipop every time, this type of service is not trouble ashamed of your support and service.

Sahul Gupta
Jammu.
Abhijeet jain

Akash tab not receive
Mera akash tab mujhe abhi tak nahi receive hua hai mere account se amount 24/04/2012 ko campany ne receive kar liaya amount mere se cheque number 475 bank axix bank se apko payment kar diya gaya tha lekin mujhe abhi tak tab nahi receive hua hai Ap mujhe iska jabab de nahi to mujhe consumer forum jana padega

Name - abhijeet jain

Ad Dress- jain kirana store near itwara bazar narsinghpur
Pin code -487001
chiranjeevnayak9386589796@gmail.con

damage tab receive

Today ,I receive my tab .BT tab is damage from courior office,, I m in prblm, plz solve my prblm, and call me 9716179397. Call me9396589796
VBS manyam

Feb 18, 2015

service cost of ubislate 7cz equivalent of new one

during warranty period service of slate is 60% cost of piece and same may lesser in market ie 39% cost of piece.
jeetsehmbey

Dec 24, 2014

touch break

i sent my tablet for local dealer of company for repairing i gave my tablet 3 months buthe did not gave me he tell that i gave utablet for ten five days but he dont gave me i call her he tell for same so i tell the company please u repair my earl;y and gave me for two days u dont repair my tablet early so u gave me becuase i gave u tablet after manymonths my tablet name is ubislate 7cz and ime number is 911300150683581

mobile 9878285363
navneet
Ravinder Singh

Dec 15, 2014

batry and backcover

Batry and back cover not receve your compani 3g pocketserfer 8872182382 pls help 3 moth problam
Ram kishor

Nov 21, 2014

tablate sarvice not abilable

I gave my tablate model 7CZ (data wind) service center 27 sep 2014. but recieved no any service on 2 Month. plz help me.sir,i sale your 5 tablates.
sanjaylakhera

Oct 28, 2014

Complaint against bad after sale service and harassments.

Subject : Complaint against bad after sale service and harassments.

I am writing this mail to you regarding the problem I am facing after purchasing DATAWIND tablet Ubislate 7C+ (Edge) from you. On 22nd of July 2014 I received the Ubislate 7C+ (Edge) in damage condition from the courier .
Very next minute I called on toll free no for DATAWIND and updated the executive with the same.
Executive provide me a address of a service center in Noida as Ambe electronics sector 18 and told to submit the tablet there for exchange. When I reached there they refuse to take the tablet and as per them they are not authorized for DATAWIND tablets. Again I spoke to some executive on toll free no and this time they provide me another service center address which was too far from my residence so they ask me to courier the device to that address located at Gurgaon. Same I dispatched via courier and it reached them on 18th of Aug. 2014. Which I confirm with the service center and courier company too.
Till then I am writing them mails and calling on toll free no but coming with same answer every time “ It is in process” Now in this way I lost my money peace of mind and more than 4 months of time not even used the device for a single time. The purpose of purchasing the product is already wiped out in addition I only getting harassments and losing my peace of mind.
Please look in to the matter to resolve issue and get me my money back cost + compensation or provide me a new device within 10 day’s or I am complaining this case to Consumer court. It was really pathetic experience with DATAWIND. No body is even listing to a consumer from more than 4 months.

Sanjay Lakhera
sreenivas143

Oct 20, 2014

waste / use less / What Not

My Device Datawind 9Ci Tab Sent On 17/07/2014 Through DTDC Courier for Service Purpose . Till Date Device Not Reached to Me. Your Customer Care Service People Answer to me Any Time , we are send your device with in One Week.

what is this type service provide to Customer.

I regret to inform you that after innumerable calls, i have not received my tablet back. I sent through courier to Gurgoan service centre vide POD No : V17909695/17.07.2014. DTDC Plus

Day in day out I am spoken to your representatives,who have committed that it has been rectified and dispatched and but till date I have not received my TAB and which causes native impact/approach on company - DATA WIND.

It is shamefulpart on you on behalf of customers of DATA WIND.

Please Take Emergency Action, About This.

Device Details :

muktesh

Oct 13, 2014

TABLET NOT RECEIVED

Dear Fools,

I regret to inform you that after innumerable calls, i have not received my tablet back. I sent through courier to Gurgoan service centre vide POD No : V17499834/27.08.14.

It is shamefulpart on you on behalf of customers of DATA WIND.

MUKTESH MEKA

Ibps - changing exam state
    Sir by mistakly I have entered exam centre in himachal...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Urgent correction need
    sir my selfself sarvesh kumar i passed my matric and 12th...
    Travelling - Late running of train no 14006
    The 3rd day of journey in Lichhvi Express from ANVT to SV....
    paytm - Care
    Online Shopping Care CustomerCare WELL - COME TO HELP -...
    L.G LED T.V - Internal damage but engineer said u damaged
    I have lg 42" led tv 2014 with 1+1 warranty,buy...
    Travelling - Being late of train no 14006
    Dear Mr Suresh Prabhu, I don't know the world record...
    Uttar Pradesh Electricity Board - Low Voltage
    Sir/ma'am This is to inform you that we are facing...
    CCS UNIVERSITY, MEERUT - semester back
    sir i am a student of bjmc 5th semester in ims noida...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - Helpline
    CUSTOMER CARE NO. CALL - THIS -...
    micromax - False Commitment and Poor Customer Service
    I had network issue with my mobile for 4 times since...