Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

sarbhjit

Apr 5, 2014

tab not delivered to me

Sir , i send my tab for repair in amritsar serivce center in 8 jan 2014 and i give a chq of rs 900/-rs also as charge and i give all the detils by mail they did not send it back .i send them many mails and call them many times but the result is o on every call they say tab is ok and we will send it in a week .i call them on last monday 31mach they say you will recive it on next monday wait for a week and the week is gone .your serivce is 0 grade if you slove my problem i wil thankful to you .09914700245 jotpropertyking@gmail.com you can check how many mails i send them.
SELVAM K

Mar 25, 2014

Ubislate7C+(EDGE)

I purchased a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) on 7-03-2014 but same day the batter is gone low . The set was shown to Service center, Mass Technology at Trivandrium on 11-03-2014, they said Battery Back Up Low | VO C017. But till date I not received my set. This is my complain No.0308KR1253 for yor kind perusal. Please let me know about the status of my complaint. I daily used to call service center no response in this regards. Please reply me 9961251166 (mobile) as soon as.
My tablet no. IME/911303701625275
K.SELVAM
Mobile :9961251166
Date : 25-03-2014
mohdsajid

Mar 4, 2014

Faulty tablet send but not received

my name is Mohd Sajid This my 2nd complaint to Data wind till date I am not recieved my tablet so many call but no status. I send my tablet to Amiritsar on 6th February and they recieved on 10th Feb. 14 as per telephonic conversation they told me with in 14-15 day they repair and send back to me but not received till. I am not received any call from Service center my ticket number is Ticket No.: 0203DL6539 all my details given below:
Customer Information
Brand : DataWind Warranty IN
Model : 7cPlus IMEI 1 911249550825997
Invoice Date 2013-08-31
Voice Of Customer Stuck on Datawind Logo/Andriod | VOC010
Please give me feed back I call to service but they dont know any status. Please resolve my problem.
venkatakella

Jan 28, 2014

Non delivery of Ubislate 7 prebook ref PMA4A7EE6B74 dt 19/12/2011, payment done vide chque no 214593, bank HSBC

I have booked Ubislate 7 prebook ref PMA4A7EE6B74 dt 19/12/2011, payment done vide chque no 214593, bank HSBC.dt 06/03/2012

But still the device not delivered and even after rigorous followup also there is no response from company

It seems that company just took the order and payment and not giving devices

Venkateswarlu
Mobile 9885312880
trshah_ahm

Jan 22, 2014

Datawind

I have paid Rs 2999/- in March 2012 and received booking id PM2C43C19593 but still not received my tablet.

I am not getting revert on the same.

Tushar Shah
Vanika Arora

Jan 21, 2014

non delievery of aakash tablet

i ordered aakash tablet in april 2012 but hadnt got its delivery
i send a dd of 2999/- to the company
now the courier company is demanding 4294/- for the deliever of the tablet
srishti bhowmik

Jan 20, 2014

repair of tab 7cz

I have purchased a Datawind Tab 7cz at Rs 5999/- and got its delivery on 12th Sept'13, after 2 days of booking.

It was received faulty. It was not getting charged, but was working with the power adaptor. When contacted to your Sales office, they diverted the call to your technical cell. When contacted the technical cell, they asked me to submit the tab to the repair centre (S K Enterprises, Govindpuri, in Delhi) for repair. After a rigorous follow-up, the tab was repaired and handed over to us after 15 days.

After 10-15 days of working, the problem of charging again appeared. It worked for few more days with the power adaptor. After that, it stopped working even with the power adaptor.

The tab again sent to the same service centre as suggested by your technical cell on 15th Nov 2013 vide job sheet no. LKASCDL021J108. Till then, we are not getting any status of its repair. The service centre person is not lifting his phone and your technical cell person (Ms Ankita, Mr Tanveer , etc) always gives a false information and asks for 7 more days.

More than two months passed, the tab is still not being repaired by your service centre. We don't know where the tab is, in Delhi or in Amritsar. Some of your technical executives are telling the tab is under repair at delhi and some are telling that it is in Amritsar.

Today also I contacted the technical cell for its repair status. I am told that it is under process - what process? which process? they don't know. The expected time - 7 more days.

If this is the situation that more than a month is required to repair a tab and nobody in datawind is aware of the repair status, then kindly do the following:

1. Replace it with a new one (as per the terms of warranty).
2. Or, keep it with you and give back my money (Rs. 5999/-).

The details of the tab is available with your technical cell.

Kindly note that the Datawind tab which was handed over to the repair centre at Delhi (M/s S K Enterprises) on 15.11.2013 is still pending with you. About two months passed, the tab is still not being repaired by your service centre.

For last few weeks, when I contacted your Tech cell, I was told that the tab is working OK and is ready for despatch. They also told me that the courier person would call me up for address for delivery. When nothing happened, today I called up them again. For my utter surprise, your person told me that the tab is not repaired yet and will take 7 to 10 more days for its repair.

Inspite of regular following up with your Tech cell, I am neither getting the correct status nor a firm date for its repair and then its delivery.

This is a high time for you to respond. Kindly give me the contact details of the senior most executive in repair centre so that i can put my complain there.

Buyer's name: Srishti Bhowmik
Address: D-627, Second Floor, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110019
Mobile No. : 09650992797
Job sheet No. LKASCDL021J108 (dated 15.11.2013)
K.K.TRIPATHI

Dec 3, 2013

Tablet not received while payment has been made in adv.Rs.2999/- in year 2012

I had deposited Rs.2999/- as advance for booking of Akash Tablet in year 2012 my booking no.is PMC 0329.
at that time Datawind committed me that the tablet will be delivered on priority . but after a long delay of 18 month they are unable to deliver a tablet. I used to take regular follow ups but nothing worked out.

K.K.Tripathi
Mob.09410295435

Nov 22, 2013

Dear Rathod Ramesh,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department our customer care executive will call you shortly and address your issue.

Nov 22, 2013

Dear ASHOKE,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your device will be delivered soon.

Vishal Agale

Nov 20, 2013

Aakash Tablet UB Slate 7c+ edge

Name: Vishal Agale
Contact No: 9881162033
Address: Bajaj Finserv, 3rd floor, survey no.208/1B, Behind weik field IT building, Viman Nagar Pune
Pincode: 411014
Device Model: UBISLATE 7C+
IMEI/Serial No.: IMEI911303701133262
Date of Purchase: 18th Nov 2013
Problem Description: Audio and Video volume/voice is very low, even not able to hear the phone ring if somebody is calling, even internet is not working with IDEA SIM card.
customer care executive are pathetic not responding to phone well, i want refund at the earliest
Ashoke Thakur Chakraborty

Sep 30, 2013

Refund of Registraion money of Ubislate-1

I have booked one Ubislate-1 with Rs2999/- on April,2012 bearing Registration.No.PM28631420DE from Datawind Innovation Pvt. Ltd. Amritsar but did not get the product delivered till Dec,2012. I therefore prayed for refund of booking money for delay in delivery of the product.
During March 2013 they dispatched the product through the Courier demanding Rs.1500/- more to take the delivery of the product. I refused to take delivery of the product on paying Rs.1500/- more and the same was returned back. I have not yet received the refund.
Ashoke Thakur Chakraborty
e-mail:- chakrabortyat@yahoo.co.in
Rathod Ramesh

Sep 24, 2013

Its totaly Fail Model

I am totally dissatisfied with the device ( Ubislate 7C + (EDGE).IME 1911249551076301 The device is NOT able to function whenever unplugging from the switch.
I hope this device will not suit my requirements. Hence i request you kindly arrange to refund the amount. otherwise
I will be constrained to address the grievances in other forums.

Rathod Ramesh
Rajkot
Mo.09898498764

Sep 11, 2013

Datawind official response

Dear niraj kumar_bikaner,

Your issue has been already resolved by our technical support department for any query in future kindly contact us on our customer support no 0183-2581330.

Sep 11, 2013

Datawind official response

Dear manikalai,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and our customer support executive will call you shortly and address your issue.

manikalai

Sep 10, 2013

Charger Problem

I am totally dissatisfied with the device ( Ubislate 7C + (EDGE).IME 1911303700758986 The device is NOT able to function whenever unplugging from the switch.
I hope this device will not suit my requirements. Hence i request you kindly arrange to replace the device or
refund the amount. otherwise I will be constrained to address the grievances in other forums.

MANI- 09487371172
DERIK GROUP,CORPORATE OFFICE.nagercoil

Tech support,
Please note that I never used that Tablet. So you have to withdraw the words CURRENTLY & UNABLE.
Not some issue , I will say you delivered a damaged item intentionally for Cheating my money.

Why I have to spend money again to return it. It is your responsibility to deliver a tested/functioning product as per the terms & conditions of sale.
Are you trying to play around.

You have to arrange your courier service at your expense to take back the device by giving me acknowledgment of replacement
Otherwise give your service center address nearby Nagercoil / Tirunelveli to return it.
I hereby confirming that don't want that Showcase Tablet/or any repaired Tablet. Which either to be replaced or to refund my money on exchange.

However I need your decision on replacement immediately as I had paid fully.

osborne jacob
for
Manikantan

Why you are keeping mum after taking someones money. Do you think you are safe.
Just I want know your decision on the replacement.

Awaiting the answer.

on behalf of Manikantan
niraj kumar_bikaner

Aug 8, 2013

second days touch screen of tablet is not working

I purchased a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) with KeyboardCase but within few days touch screen of tablet is not working. Order No. was PMAC32. I complained about this issue and got email address and contact no. in your reply. I tried to call at that no. but no one is picking the call since last two days. Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Please let me know what to do? 3 time mail send. plz replay & my problem as soon as.
My tablet no. IME/911303700585991
No answer is given but the 4 times the mail.

Niraj Kumar Sharma
Mobile : 9667081407
Date : 8/8/2013
virbharat

Jul 31, 2013

very low volume

I have purchased a Ubislate 7c+ in july 2013 online. but there is a problem of sound. very low sound on full volume. please solve my
problem my phone number is 9810358994
vishnu n pandit

Jul 31, 2013

Faulty Akash Tablet Model No. Ubislate 7C+

i purchased a tablet ubislate7c+ from datawind innovations pvt. ltd…
after 2 days of purchasing a tablet, there was a problem in display…….
So after receiving necessary information from datawind innovations pvt. ltd,
i sent my device to below address for repairing purpose. Yet i have not been
given any information about status of tablet that they received tablet or not.
They are not receiving any single call on help line no 0183-2581330….

Shipping Address…..
Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
563 Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji Complex,
East Mohan Nagar,Amritsar-143001.

Plz inform me after receiving proper information…….
vishnu n pandit

Jul 29, 2013

Regarding non receipt of device sending for repair.

I have sent my device to amritsar from surat on 15th june, 2013 for repairing purpose.......
I constantly try to contact them everyday to know the status of delivery of my tablet to them,
but they are avoiding my calls or not receiveing my calls on helpline no 0183 2581330.....
You are requested to inform me about my tablet delivery to status to you......
Vijaymadhavan2816

Jul 27, 2013

Motion sensor games not working

Gagan Kumar

Jul 25, 2013

Verical and Horizontal motion not working

I received the Ubislate 7c+ tablet on 23th july 2013 and from the very first day the tablet does not supported the motion at all. I tried the motion in temple run 1,2,oz , nfs shift, riptide gp and both the motions were not working at all. Please tell me some solutions regarding this.
biswajit bandyopadhyay

Jul 23, 2013

Regarding non receipt of device sending for repair.

I have sent my device during 1st week of June, 2013 through courier services. From tracking as well as confirmation from ur technical team it is aware that the device has been received from ur end. After a month last week I have been advised to upgrade the device into UBI slate 7c+ edge as the ubi slate 7 + the problem persist cannot be repaired. I convey my consent and agreed to pay the difference amount in to COD mode. Still I am waiting for receiving the device.
Gunda srinu

Jul 23, 2013

TOUCH PAD NOT WORKING

I have received 7C+ when i was opened from sealed box But not working touch pad i called to tech support and mailed to techsupport@datawind.com but no response from their team. and not picking phone ex. within a day i called around 30-40 time withn in 4 hrs continuously but no response from their people. pls refund my money i am send it back Tablet 7C+ (EDGE)
to same address Which i got. ASAP.
gladson

Jul 21, 2013

late delivery

It has been over 4 months since i booked and Datawind customer executives kept telling me excuses and had not delivered my tablet still..
My order ID is PM077FC
my phone num - 8941089422

care@irctc.co.in - Reactivate Account
    My account is Deactivated, Please Reactivate it My Details...
    INCOME TAX REFUND - consignment details not found in speed post
    Sir, As per the status from the website...
    http://www.megatypers.com - Unban Megatypers and protypers
    Unban Megatypers & Protypers Account Unban Your Ids...
    GHMC - SUFFERING FROM PIG S AND DOGS
    SUFFERING FROM PIG S AND DOGS Hon’ble commisioner, GHMC...
    IP CHEMICAL LABEL - WE SELL SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR SELL
    Attn: Sir/Madam, We are currency minting chemical company...
    ALBERT.A - DRAINAGE PROBLEM
    Dear Sir / Madam, Im ALBERT from chennai, last one week...
    BEST STOCK ANALYSIS COMPLAINTS - Fraud and Cheated Company
    Best Stock Analysis Company is the fraud and cheating...
    aadhar card - doosre jile mai aakar rupye lekar ghoom-ghoom kar...
    dear sir abdul rahis naam ka operater ya...
    Make My Trip - Being asked to pay extra
    Dear Customer, We are sorry to read about the issue....
    MTNL - POOR NETWORK COVERAGE
    SIR THE NETWORK IN NAVY NAGAR IS POOR. THE 3G NETWORK...