Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

Apr 22, 2015

Ajay Nautiyal

Dear Ajay Nautiyal ,

Greetings of the Day,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

As per your complaint ,we have forwarded your issue to the concern service team and we will update you in 5 working days.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Datawind Innovations.
ajay nautiyal

Apr 21, 2015

NETWOK PROBLEM

MODEL-UBISLATE7CPLUS-DUEL SIM ,SIM NETWORK ICON NOT SHOW FULL COLUMS (ONLY 2 COLUMS),SO I FACE THE PROBLEM OF CALLING & INTERNET NETWORK.I SEND THE SET TO DELHI THROUGH 'LAKSHYA TECH SOLUTION LTD' DEHRADUN ON 18/03/15 WITH ASC code-LKASCUT001,JOB SHEET NO.LKASCUT001J385.TICKET ID-0227UT2798.ITS BEEN MORE THEN ONE MONTH,BUT MY SET NOT DELIVERED.PLEASE INFORM ME THE REASONS OF DELAY CAUSE I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEM WITHOUT MY SET & DISSATISFY WITH SERVICE & SET.

THANKS
AJAY NAUTIYAL
sahul Gupta

Feb 27, 2015

Receiving damaged tablet

I received damaged tablet and submit my tablet to service center but when i received my tablet to service center he gave me some old tablet instead of my new tablet i suffering from your service centre and company poor service i mentioned your service center detail in this complaint its dutta electronics which is in bus stand jammu. i called on your customer care no but i cannot received any positive response they also give me sweet lollipop every time, this type of service is not trouble ashamed of your support and service.

Sahul Gupta
Jammu.
Abhijeet jain

Akash tab not receive
Mera akash tab mujhe abhi tak nahi receive hua hai mere account se amount 24/04/2012 ko campany ne receive kar liaya amount mere se cheque number 475 bank axix bank se apko payment kar diya gaya tha lekin mujhe abhi tak tab nahi receive hua hai Ap mujhe iska jabab de nahi to mujhe consumer forum jana padega

Name - abhijeet jain

Ad Dress- jain kirana store near itwara bazar narsinghpur
Pin code -487001
chiranjeevnayak9386589796@gmail.con

damage tab receive

Today ,I receive my tab .BT tab is damage from courior office,, I m in prblm, plz solve my prblm, and call me 9716179397. Call me9396589796
VBS manyam

Feb 18, 2015

service cost of ubislate 7cz equivalent of new one

during warranty period service of slate is 60% cost of piece and same may lesser in market ie 39% cost of piece.
jeetsehmbey

Dec 24, 2014

touch break

i sent my tablet for local dealer of company for repairing i gave my tablet 3 months buthe did not gave me he tell that i gave utablet for ten five days but he dont gave me i call her he tell for same so i tell the company please u repair my earl;y and gave me for two days u dont repair my tablet early so u gave me becuase i gave u tablet after manymonths my tablet name is ubislate 7cz and ime number is 911300150683581

mobile 9878285363
navneet
Ravinder Singh

Dec 15, 2014

batry and backcover

Batry and back cover not receve your compani 3g pocketserfer 8872182382 pls help 3 moth problam
Ram kishor

Nov 21, 2014

tablate sarvice not abilable

I gave my tablate model 7CZ (data wind) service center 27 sep 2014. but recieved no any service on 2 Month. plz help me.sir,i sale your 5 tablates.
sanjaylakhera

Oct 28, 2014

Complaint against bad after sale service and harassments.

Subject : Complaint against bad after sale service and harassments.

I am writing this mail to you regarding the problem I am facing after purchasing DATAWIND tablet Ubislate 7C+ (Edge) from you. On 22nd of July 2014 I received the Ubislate 7C+ (Edge) in damage condition from the courier .
Very next minute I called on toll free no for DATAWIND and updated the executive with the same.
Executive provide me a address of a service center in Noida as Ambe electronics sector 18 and told to submit the tablet there for exchange. When I reached there they refuse to take the tablet and as per them they are not authorized for DATAWIND tablets. Again I spoke to some executive on toll free no and this time they provide me another service center address which was too far from my residence so they ask me to courier the device to that address located at Gurgaon. Same I dispatched via courier and it reached them on 18th of Aug. 2014. Which I confirm with the service center and courier company too.
Till then I am writing them mails and calling on toll free no but coming with same answer every time “ It is in process” Now in this way I lost my money peace of mind and more than 4 months of time not even used the device for a single time. The purpose of purchasing the product is already wiped out in addition I only getting harassments and losing my peace of mind.
Please look in to the matter to resolve issue and get me my money back cost + compensation or provide me a new device within 10 day’s or I am complaining this case to Consumer court. It was really pathetic experience with DATAWIND. No body is even listing to a consumer from more than 4 months.

Sanjay Lakhera
sreenivas143

Oct 20, 2014

waste / use less / What Not

My Device Datawind 9Ci Tab Sent On 17/07/2014 Through DTDC Courier for Service Purpose . Till Date Device Not Reached to Me. Your Customer Care Service People Answer to me Any Time , we are send your device with in One Week.

what is this type service provide to Customer.

I regret to inform you that after innumerable calls, i have not received my tablet back. I sent through courier to Gurgoan service centre vide POD No : V17909695/17.07.2014. DTDC Plus

Day in day out I am spoken to your representatives,who have committed that it has been rectified and dispatched and but till date I have not received my TAB and which causes native impact/approach on company - DATA WIND.

It is shamefulpart on you on behalf of customers of DATA WIND.

Please Take Emergency Action, About This.

Device Details :

muktesh

Oct 13, 2014

TABLET NOT RECEIVED

Dear Fools,

I regret to inform you that after innumerable calls, i have not received my tablet back. I sent through courier to Gurgoan service centre vide POD No : V17499834/27.08.14.

It is shamefulpart on you on behalf of customers of DATA WIND.

MUKTESH MEKA
abhi2005

Oct 7, 2014

COMPLAINT AGAINST TAB NOT RECIEVE AFTER 3 MONTHS (TICKET ID 0528MH25969)

I regret to say that in 3 month if you are not able to serve to your customer i think you should close your company
now i feel that i have been cheated by datawind i have submitted my TAB in a month of june dated 3rd June 2014 (TICKET ID 0528MH25969) but still not get my TAB BACK ,contact No 9689902857(ABISHEK)
IF with in 7 days you will not return my TAB i will file a case against you
ravikumarlagri

Sep 11, 2014

ubi slate 7cz not recive

sir my tab not recive last 4 month and not repaier please send my tab sir my no 9907511908 ravi kumar gurjar
Dr AMIT TYAGI

Aug 20, 2014

provided defected tab

It is painfully writing that after more than twenty five days I yet to receive my tab. I payed full amount to you in spite of you sent me defected tab and now for last almost one month I am waiting my tab but neither yours call centers providing right information nor I received new tab. sir when I payed full amount for new tab then why should I received second hand or repaired tab. I need new tab right now. yours call centers speak person Mrs. Shekha ji not provided me yours officers numbers and not gave to line to talk, is this services providing you to yours customers? sir, this is my right to get new one tab and I shall not received second one. kindly arrange me as per yours company norms and need to talk yours officer today other wise I shall comply F.I.R. against yours company's officers and Director under sections 420, 406 120(B) IPC in the criminal court and consumer court also. it is my kind notice also to you and yours company,s employees. I got forged by you in the previous perched of tab 7c+ now after yours promise and convey I got new tab but this time I also forged by you and yours company. it is matter of great regret and pain to the customer that after made full payment as you desire he got wrong device.
vjshankar

Aug 13, 2014

MOBILE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

a new data-wind mobile PS-3G5 purchase by me on 18/05/2014. but within 4 month it's creating problems. please change this mobile immediately.

it's having shock when charging.
power button not working properly
software also confuse.
please take immediate action on above.

thanks with regards

Vijay Shankar
kumari deepika

Aug 12, 2014

Non delivery despite of payment

Dear sir or madam,

I had booked Aakash Ubislate 7+ on 6th Jan 2012 around 8:52pm and order no is PM3B40CFAC98. For which, I had send a cheque (cheque no.452781) of Rs. 2999/- and amount was cleared from my bank account on 24th Feb 2012.

On lot of inquiry, I was told on 6th June, that I will be receiving it soon. Now, 2year and 7 month have passed once again and yet I have not received the tablet or any communication. Also toll free number is not working.

The mental trauma I get from nondelivery and no-replay cannot be reimbursed in any case. But I want you to send the tablet at the earliest or you shouldn't have booked it.So please resolve this issue at the earliest.

Deepika.
hiteshajmer

Jul 8, 2014

tablet service pending

I m sending detail of my datawind tablet call id please resolve this call as soon as possible.

1st is =Job sheet no-LKASCRJ008J105 / TICKET ID -040RJ5010 / RECEIPT DATE-04-04-14 / MODEL 7C+ / IMEI- 911249551178826

2ND IS=JOB SHEET NO-LKASCRJ008J79/ TICKET ID-1227RJ2440 / RE DATE- 18/1/14 MODEL 7C PEG / IMEI- 911249551048607

i m contact so manny time but you'r service is not responce please resolve this issue fast.

THANKS & REGARD'S
"INFO MICROSIS"
AMAR PLAZA,
DAULAT BAGH ROAD
AJMER rajasthan 305001
Abhishek Pareek

Jul 7, 2014

Tablet not woking even after defective part replacement

I got my ubislate 7cz back from the service center on Saturday, July 05, 2014. But when I went to that place they had a power cut in their area due to which I could not check whether the tablet was in working condition or not. Since the service center is very far away from my home and is located in a very congested area of the old Jaipur city I had no option but to take my tablet back from them in the same condition. They told me that its touchscreen and camera had been replaced.

I brought the tablet back home, charged its battery to 100% and then switched it on to check whether everything was fine in it. For a an hour or so it worked fine, but after that I suddenly observed that its screen was hanging for a couple of seconds after every 1-2 minutes of working. Then finally its screen got hanged forever. I waited for sometime to see whether it starts working on its own but it did not work. I tried to switch it off but that did not work either. After a few minutes of waiting, its display turned off automatically. I thought that it has switched off and should work now. I tried to turn it on but it did not start over.

I also found that its plastic body was cracked from the edges. When I gave it to the service center, it was in brand new condition and after a long wait of almost 2 months, I received it back in very bad condition. Its whole body had scratches all over, it was cracked and there was a lot of dust also on its screen (between its glass and display screen). Your service center representatives have mishandled my tablet a lot.

I am highly disappointed from your service and I request you to escalate this issue and get my tablet replaced. I want my tablet back in the same condition as I received at the time of purchase.

Please get this resolved asap and let me know the exact time frame required for the same. Otherwise I would have to go to the consumer court to take my money back along with the compensation for what I have suffered because of Datawind and its worst service.

Abhishek
Cell: 09314600501
anil_kumar_sharma

Jul 5, 2014

ubislate 7c+ is not working

when i have on the power of the tab one msg is appears on the screen ie ENCRYPTION not successfull & no icon apeears on the screen . factory set has done but no effect at all. plz help .my mail id is given below .

enggpkgmes.gn@moserbaer.in

Anil Kumar Sharma
saxenayoginder

Jul 2, 2014

Demaged device Ubislate 7cZ

From the desk of Yoginder Saxena.

On 11/4/14 I purchase a Ubislate 7CZ from "Shaolic.com on line portal"
This device was not working well, Touch screen was not working & Charging was not working.
On dated 16/4/2014, the same device was handed over at your prescribed service center (Lakshya Tech Solutions at Delhi), to change with new Ubislate device. vide job sheet no.LKASCDL009J1099

so many mails & phone calls already had been made, but all in vain. You people does not have any regard for your valued customer, More than 75 days had been passed, but still today I have not received any new Ubislate device.
I am thinnkig that why & how I decided to purchase tablet Ubislate, Your all previous way of responces shows that in fact you are a cheater, and trying to making fool honest customers.
Now I have no alternative left behind except to take action against you in consumer court.
Because due to your demaged & substandard product, huge monetary losses as well as mental tention, I am facing.

Please change my this device tablet immediately, otherwise legal action may be taken against your company for cheating with innocent customers.
Your services are really very poor. Respond immediately.
saxenayoginder

Jul 2, 2014

Yoginder Saxena

From the desk of Yoginder Saxena.

On 11/4/14 I purchase a Ubislate 7CZ from "Shaolic.com on line portal"

Your services are really very poor. Respond immediately.
seven50

Jun 17, 2014

repair service within warranty period

Dear sirs

01 On 8/02/2014 tablet is sent for Repair Service within warranty Period
02 On 25/03/2014 a Cheque for Rs. 1,600/- drown on State Bank of India Branch Sangli bearing No. 748582 is sent at your demand.Payment of which is cleared promptly
03 any how no response is received since last 4- 5 months
04 It is therefor hereby noticed that , if no performance is received within 15 days from delivery of this notice. complaint before Consumer forum at Sangli, will be initiated against your Company and concerned officers in person. at your risk and Costs , Plaese be noted.
Hence this Notice

Sangli .
Dated 17/06/2014 J. B. Patil. Advocate,
Old Address 511 Gaon Bhag Near Jain Mandir, Sangli 416 416
Office - 1187 Khan Bhag, Near Police Chowki, Sangli 416 416
Mobile - 9423037522

344299 - Mobikwik wallet locked
    Sir, My mobikwik wallet is locked.plz reactivate my...
    pass port - pass port not recived
    Hema chandra sekhar 28,07, 2015 MY ITEM IS NOT...
    Aspiring Minds - Lost my AMCAT ID
    I have Lost my AMCAT ID. I can't appear for the SVAR...
    UGC - college open on many of national holiday
    Sir.. chariman UGC council.. We are the...
    india pm office - Dishtv
    Dear H.P.Maheshwari Thanks for voicing your concern....
    spice mobile - non deliver of mobile phone from service station
    I purchased a spice mi-506 from homeshop18 on 2nd ,2014....
    Reliance Communications - Low internet speed using DataCard
    I had purchased Reliance Pro G ZTE data card (Number -...
    Hathway Internet - Worst service
    Two days back I posted that the broadband is not working,...
    EPF - Note yet got the rejection letter after claim rejection
    Dear Team, Claim Form 13 for transfer from Account No...
    Xolo Mobile - lost mobile phone
    To, SHO Malviya nagar Police...