Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

sreenivas143

Oct 20, 2014

waste / use less / What Not

My Device Datawind 9Ci Tab Sent On 17/07/2014 Through DTDC Courier for Service Purpose . Till Date Device Not Reached to Me. Your Customer Care Service People Answer to me Any Time , we are send your device with in One Week.

what is this type service provide to Customer.

I regret to inform you that after innumerable calls, i have not received my tablet back. I sent through courier to Gurgoan service centre vide POD No : V17909695/17.07.2014. DTDC Plus

Day in day out I am spoken to your representatives,who have committed that it has been rectified and dispatched and but till date I have not received my TAB and which causes native impact/approach on company - DATA WIND.

It is shamefulpart on you on behalf of customers of DATA WIND.

Please Take Emergency Action, About This.

Device Details :

muktesh

Oct 13, 2014

TABLET NOT RECEIVED

Dear Fools,

I regret to inform you that after innumerable calls, i have not received my tablet back. I sent through courier to Gurgoan service centre vide POD No : V17499834/27.08.14.

It is shamefulpart on you on behalf of customers of DATA WIND.

MUKTESH MEKA
abhi2005

Oct 7, 2014

COMPLAINT AGAINST TAB NOT RECIEVE AFTER 3 MONTHS (TICKET ID 0528MH25969)

I regret to say that in 3 month if you are not able to serve to your customer i think you should close your company
now i feel that i have been cheated by datawind i have submitted my TAB in a month of june dated 3rd June 2014 (TICKET ID 0528MH25969) but still not get my TAB BACK ,contact No 9689902857(ABISHEK)
IF with in 7 days you will not return my TAB i will file a case against you
ravikumarlagri

Sep 11, 2014

ubi slate 7cz not recive

sir my tab not recive last 4 month and not repaier please send my tab sir my no 9907511908 ravi kumar gurjar
Dr AMIT TYAGI

Aug 20, 2014

provided defected tab

It is painfully writing that after more than twenty five days I yet to receive my tab. I payed full amount to you in spite of you sent me defected tab and now for last almost one month I am waiting my tab but neither yours call centers providing right information nor I received new tab. sir when I payed full amount for new tab then why should I received second hand or repaired tab. I need new tab right now. yours call centers speak person Mrs. Shekha ji not provided me yours officers numbers and not gave to line to talk, is this services providing you to yours customers? sir, this is my right to get new one tab and I shall not received second one. kindly arrange me as per yours company norms and need to talk yours officer today other wise I shall comply F.I.R. against yours company's officers and Director under sections 420, 406 120(B) IPC in the criminal court and consumer court also. it is my kind notice also to you and yours company,s employees. I got forged by you in the previous perched of tab 7c+ now after yours promise and convey I got new tab but this time I also forged by you and yours company. it is matter of great regret and pain to the customer that after made full payment as you desire he got wrong device.
vjshankar

Aug 13, 2014

MOBILE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

a new data-wind mobile PS-3G5 purchase by me on 18/05/2014. but within 4 month it's creating problems. please change this mobile immediately.

it's having shock when charging.
power button not working properly
software also confuse.
please take immediate action on above.

thanks with regards

Vijay Shankar
kumari deepika

Aug 12, 2014

Non delivery despite of payment

Dear sir or madam,

I had booked Aakash Ubislate 7+ on 6th Jan 2012 around 8:52pm and order no is PM3B40CFAC98. For which, I had send a cheque (cheque no.452781) of Rs. 2999/- and amount was cleared from my bank account on 24th Feb 2012.

On lot of inquiry, I was told on 6th June, that I will be receiving it soon. Now, 2year and 7 month have passed once again and yet I have not received the tablet or any communication. Also toll free number is not working.

The mental trauma I get from nondelivery and no-replay cannot be reimbursed in any case. But I want you to send the tablet at the earliest or you shouldn't have booked it.So please resolve this issue at the earliest.

Deepika.
hiteshajmer

Jul 8, 2014

tablet service pending

I m sending detail of my datawind tablet call id please resolve this call as soon as possible.

1st is =Job sheet no-LKASCRJ008J105 / TICKET ID -040RJ5010 / RECEIPT DATE-04-04-14 / MODEL 7C+ / IMEI- 911249551178826

2ND IS=JOB SHEET NO-LKASCRJ008J79/ TICKET ID-1227RJ2440 / RE DATE- 18/1/14 MODEL 7C PEG / IMEI- 911249551048607

i m contact so manny time but you'r service is not responce please resolve this issue fast.

THANKS & REGARD'S
"INFO MICROSIS"
AMAR PLAZA,
DAULAT BAGH ROAD
AJMER rajasthan 305001
Abhishek Pareek

Jul 7, 2014

Tablet not woking even after defective part replacement

I got my ubislate 7cz back from the service center on Saturday, July 05, 2014. But when I went to that place they had a power cut in their area due to which I could not check whether the tablet was in working condition or not. Since the service center is very far away from my home and is located in a very congested area of the old Jaipur city I had no option but to take my tablet back from them in the same condition. They told me that its touchscreen and camera had been replaced.

I brought the tablet back home, charged its battery to 100% and then switched it on to check whether everything was fine in it. For a an hour or so it worked fine, but after that I suddenly observed that its screen was hanging for a couple of seconds after every 1-2 minutes of working. Then finally its screen got hanged forever. I waited for sometime to see whether it starts working on its own but it did not work. I tried to switch it off but that did not work either. After a few minutes of waiting, its display turned off automatically. I thought that it has switched off and should work now. I tried to turn it on but it did not start over.

I also found that its plastic body was cracked from the edges. When I gave it to the service center, it was in brand new condition and after a long wait of almost 2 months, I received it back in very bad condition. Its whole body had scratches all over, it was cracked and there was a lot of dust also on its screen (between its glass and display screen). Your service center representatives have mishandled my tablet a lot.

I am highly disappointed from your service and I request you to escalate this issue and get my tablet replaced. I want my tablet back in the same condition as I received at the time of purchase.

Please get this resolved asap and let me know the exact time frame required for the same. Otherwise I would have to go to the consumer court to take my money back along with the compensation for what I have suffered because of Datawind and its worst service.

Abhishek
Cell: 09314600501
anil_kumar_sharma

Jul 5, 2014

ubislate 7c+ is not working

when i have on the power of the tab one msg is appears on the screen ie ENCRYPTION not successfull & no icon apeears on the screen . factory set has done but no effect at all. plz help .my mail id is given below .

enggpkgmes.gn@moserbaer.in

Anil Kumar Sharma
saxenayoginder

Jul 2, 2014

Demaged device Ubislate 7cZ

From the desk of Yoginder Saxena.

On 11/4/14 I purchase a Ubislate 7CZ from "Shaolic.com on line portal"
This device was not working well, Touch screen was not working & Charging was not working.
On dated 16/4/2014, the same device was handed over at your prescribed service center (Lakshya Tech Solutions at Delhi), to change with new Ubislate device. vide job sheet no.LKASCDL009J1099

so many mails & phone calls already had been made, but all in vain. You people does not have any regard for your valued customer, More than 75 days had been passed, but still today I have not received any new Ubislate device.
I am thinnkig that why & how I decided to purchase tablet Ubislate, Your all previous way of responces shows that in fact you are a cheater, and trying to making fool honest customers.
Now I have no alternative left behind except to take action against you in consumer court.
Because due to your demaged & substandard product, huge monetary losses as well as mental tention, I am facing.

Please change my this device tablet immediately, otherwise legal action may be taken against your company for cheating with innocent customers.
Your services are really very poor. Respond immediately.
saxenayoginder

Jul 2, 2014

Yoginder Saxena

From the desk of Yoginder Saxena.

On 11/4/14 I purchase a Ubislate 7CZ from "Shaolic.com on line portal"

Your services are really very poor. Respond immediately.
seven50

Jun 17, 2014

repair service within warranty period

Dear sirs

01 On 8/02/2014 tablet is sent for Repair Service within warranty Period
02 On 25/03/2014 a Cheque for Rs. 1,600/- drown on State Bank of India Branch Sangli bearing No. 748582 is sent at your demand.Payment of which is cleared promptly
03 any how no response is received since last 4- 5 months
04 It is therefor hereby noticed that , if no performance is received within 15 days from delivery of this notice. complaint before Consumer forum at Sangli, will be initiated against your Company and concerned officers in person. at your risk and Costs , Plaese be noted.
Hence this Notice

Sangli .
Dated 17/06/2014 J. B. Patil. Advocate,
Old Address 511 Gaon Bhag Near Jain Mandir, Sangli 416 416
Office - 1187 Khan Bhag, Near Police Chowki, Sangli 416 416
Mobile - 9423037522
diptikanta.mishra@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2014

Faulty tablet send-datawind is making fool to every one

The UBISLATE 3G7 I purchased form you on 11th march 2014 AN. I am totaly unsatisfied with your tablet because of the NETWORK problem in the set.So I deposit it on Bhubaneswar Service center LAKSHYA TECH SOLUTIONS LTD. I received it but the problem is continuing and i redeposited it. This time the problem is partly solved. The technical person told me the problem is automatically solved latter. So I take it home and I am in touch with the technical person Bhubaneswar and simultaneously with the datawind head office regularly.I cant get any satisfactory answer from them. There is loss a lot of time and also money on mobile to contacting tech support head office.So I deposit it again on 05-04-2014 on the Bhubaneswar Service center LAKSHYA TECH SOLUTIONS LTD.but i can get it now. When I am calling the Service Center tech support tell me wait foe 7 to 10 days So I am calling on 10-06-2014 but the answer was same. So I totally disappointed with their service as my house is 200 Km far from Bhubaneswar Service Center So I loss a lot of time and about 4000 rupees behind its repairing. Therefore I am returning the same tablet which is on your service center for repairing and request you to refund me full price of the set as soon as possible.I am not int rested in receiving a replacement and repair set.
yours faithfully

DIPTIKANTA MISHRA
Reference No-9437577709
JOB Sheet No-LKASCOR0010284
TICKET ID -0404OR1220
anujal

Jun 7, 2014

Received Demaged Devise

I had opted your buyback offer and purchased UBSlate 7CZ. I have received the device from courier which was demaged. on complaining I was told to submit the demaged device to M/s Bhagwati Mobile Ahmedabad and was told that we will deliver you the new device. I had submitted the device on 20/05/2014. After that I have been calling to datawind and I am getting the same answer that wait for 7 days. Today on the Call Mr. Brijesh was there had no sense how to talk to customer just was keeping on laughing on the phone till 30minutes and replying the same thing that wait for 7 days. I requested him that I am ready to wait for the days you tell me but give the days or date in writing, he was not ready to give anything on email, and was not even ready to let me talk to his seniors and was replying that his all seniors have gone on group tour for GOA and Simla. When I asked that if you can not give me the device give me the refund of the paid amount. He told that we do not refund the paid money. After that Mr Jay took the phone and told me that I will receive the detailed email by 7 oclock today. and when I asked that if email is not received by 7 then to whom to contact again no answer. My
Dayal Khare

May 27, 2014

Key board replacement

I Have purchased ubislate 7 CZ and key board in Feb 2014.I got Key board which was damaged in transition and when I started Ubislate device ,it was not accepting sim card then I have raised call in their call center ,as per their instruction I have visited their call center ,service center has upgraded the software and device started working.As per call center instruction I have deposited my device on service center in first week of March 2014 .Service center instructed me to follow after one week with call center only. Since then I am following up with them .Every time when I called,differnt person is lifting call and giving me commitment that I am forwarding/escalting this call to our head office and you will get replacement in 7 days.But no results I got till date.Till date(27.05.2014) I have not got replacement of key board.There is no control on call raised ,nobody is bothered about customer. Because call center people don't have any responsibility.I am totally frustrated doing follow up with them.If this is their way of working they will definitely loose customers.
msanjog

May 14, 2014

Ubislate 7CZ Tablet given for repairs on 25MARCH2014 at INDORE centre but pending

I purchase UBISLATE 7CZ on 21-Feb-2014. I received device on 27 - Feb-2014.

I raise complaint GL0223MP3444 & as per customer care executive mail communication I have submitted my device to Indore service center on 25-march-2014 for Device stuck on DATAWIND screen problem. (Job sheet no-LKASCMP002J207).

Since 25-03-2014 device is with service center & it now almost 50days pass and many times I call to your Technical call center 01832581330 & every time execute replied that please wait for 7 days, today again I call & received same reply from your executive.

It proves that you don’t care about customer satisfaction, you just want to sell device...
On basis DATAWIND team is not able to provide services / support & device is also not work properly less than a month, I WANT MY MONEY BACK OTHERWISE I HAVE will raise this to CONSUMER CORT.

Sanjog Gujrathi
+91-9893049363
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Head - Core planning, Indore

==

Ubislate 7c+ Tablet given for repairs on 5 Dec 2013 at Mumbai centre but pending
Dear Concern,

I had delivered my tablet at Mumbai Centre (Bhayander - Aastha Enterprises) on 5th December 2013 and I had got expected repair time roughly around a month. Since then I am following up with Datawind's complaint number +0183 2581330 more then 20 times and each time I had been told that it will be delivered within next 7-10 days.

Today (after 2 months & 5 days) I spoke to their above number and I have been told that my tablet is in their laboratory for testing. I really don't understand why it should take more than 2 months & 6 days (till today) to repair a tablet. I am using this tablet for my business purpose & I have got a huge loss due to that.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil Kothari
+9322280414
vijay1988

May 4, 2014

Wrongly Dispatch & Replaceing Tab

This is vijay uphale,I have booking Aakash Tablet 4 latest model of March end,but i have got a anthoer model and i will unable to use the Datawind Tablet due to wrong delivery of device,I Will complaint to Data wind till date I am not recieved my tablet so many call but no status,i give all the detils by mail they did not send it back .i send them many mails and call them many times but the result is o on every call they say we will send it in a week .i call them on last month 23April they say you will recive it on next monday wait for a week and the week is gone so Kindly dispatch the device and contact me as soon as possible.

Contact No-+919870016446
prakash singh 2001

May 1, 2014

datawind is making fool to every one

There services centre is good for nothing, and there services are also shit,s they are making fool to every one, requesting you kindly don't buy any product from them and also inform you friends and relative not to buy these product , I myself is fool who had bought this product with in 6 month product stopped functioning ,and I had couriered the product to there services centre from last three month they are saying its under process you have to wait for 7 days , 3 month gone but there 7 days had still not came
all the employees of data wind are big jholar ,mr jatin trivedi is one of them who will never pick up your call and there customer care centre people either they will not pick up your call and if they picked up then they will keep there receiver down . and they will never provide you any solution.

Again requesting you please don't buy this product ,if you buy your money will get wasted that I am 100% sure. Please save your hard earn money already my money waste.

if you are feeling that I am telling lies than I have all the evidence in mail , that I can provide you .mine email id is prakash.sngh2001@gmail.com

Please Please don't buy the product , I will not let the things go easily I will fight , and I know now one new ghotala will come n our country Aakash (Datawind) gotala.
sarbhjit

Apr 5, 2014

tab not delivered to me

Sir , i send my tab for repair in amritsar serivce center in 8 jan 2014 and i give a chq of rs 900/-rs also as charge and i give all the detils by mail they did not send it back .i send them many mails and call them many times but the result is o on every call they say tab is ok and we will send it in a week .i call them on last monday 31mach they say you will recive it on next monday wait for a week and the week is gone .your serivce is 0 grade if you slove my problem i wil thankful to you .09914700245 jotpropertyking@gmail.com you can check how many mails i send them.
SELVAM K

Mar 25, 2014

Ubislate7C+(EDGE)

I purchased a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) on 7-03-2014 but same day the batter is gone low . The set was shown to Service center, Mass Technology at Trivandrium on 11-03-2014, they said Battery Back Up Low | VO C017. But till date I not received my set. This is my complain No.0308KR1253 for yor kind perusal. Please let me know about the status of my complaint. I daily used to call service center no response in this regards. Please reply me 9961251166 (mobile) as soon as.
My tablet no. IME/911303701625275
K.SELVAM
Mobile :9961251166
Date : 25-03-2014
mohdsajid

Mar 4, 2014

Faulty tablet send but not received

my name is Mohd Sajid This my 2nd complaint to Data wind till date I am not recieved my tablet so many call but no status. I send my tablet to Amiritsar on 6th February and they recieved on 10th Feb. 14 as per telephonic conversation they told me with in 14-15 day they repair and send back to me but not received till. I am not received any call from Service center my ticket number is Ticket No.: 0203DL6539 all my details given below:
Customer Information
Brand : DataWind Warranty IN
Model : 7cPlus IMEI 1 911249550825997
Invoice Date 2013-08-31
Voice Of Customer Stuck on Datawind Logo/Andriod | VOC010
Please give me feed back I call to service but they dont know any status. Please resolve my problem.
venkatakella

Jan 28, 2014

Non delivery of Ubislate 7 prebook ref PMA4A7EE6B74 dt 19/12/2011, payment done vide chque no 214593, bank HSBC

I have booked Ubislate 7 prebook ref PMA4A7EE6B74 dt 19/12/2011, payment done vide chque no 214593, bank HSBC.dt 06/03/2012

But still the device not delivered and even after rigorous followup also there is no response from company

It seems that company just took the order and payment and not giving devices

Venkateswarlu
Mobile 9885312880
trshah_ahm

Jan 22, 2014

Datawind

I have paid Rs 2999/- in March 2012 and received booking id PM2C43C19593 but still not received my tablet.

I am not getting revert on the same.

Tushar Shah

shopcluse.com/intel chipset motherboard - defective product
    I PURCHASED INTEL CHIPSET MOTHERBOARD. AFTER THAT ITS NOT...
    snapdeal.com - No warranty card with watch and no get1 item
    I didn't recieved the warranty card and given listed...
    nagar nigam lucknow - drainage (seaver) problem
    Seaver line blocked. water of Sever overflow on road in...
    Srinivas Reddy - Drainage and Garbage
    I am staying in Singapura, Lakkappa Layout main raod,opp...
    SSC CGL 2014 - SSC - i didnt mentioned my Middle name kumar
    sir my name as mentioned in ssc form is sandeep vashist...
    care@paytm.com - cash deducted
    Sir i recharged my mob .the money has been deducted but i...
    Rediff Shopping - Item was not replaced despite multiple calls and emails
    I wish I saw the complaint posted through your site...
    HCL Me Tablet - Display emegency call no.
    My Tablet Model is Me Tablet Y3. My problem is that it...