Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Amritsar

hiteshajmer

Jul 8, 2014

tablet service pending

I m sending detail of my datawind tablet call id please resolve this call as soon as possible.

1st is =Job sheet no-LKASCRJ008J105 / TICKET ID -040RJ5010 / RECEIPT DATE-04-04-14 / MODEL 7C+ / IMEI- 911249551178826

2ND IS=JOB SHEET NO-LKASCRJ008J79/ TICKET ID-1227RJ2440 / RE DATE- 18/1/14 MODEL 7C PEG / IMEI- 911249551048607

i m contact so manny time but you'r service is not responce please resolve this issue fast.

THANKS & REGARD'S
"INFO MICROSIS"
AMAR PLAZA,
DAULAT BAGH ROAD
AJMER rajasthan 305001
Abhishek Pareek

Jul 7, 2014

Tablet not woking even after defective part replacement

I got my ubislate 7cz back from the service center on Saturday, July 05, 2014. But when I went to that place they had a power cut in their area due to which I could not check whether the tablet was in working condition or not. Since the service center is very far away from my home and is located in a very congested area of the old Jaipur city I had no option but to take my tablet back from them in the same condition. They told me that its touchscreen and camera had been replaced.

I brought the tablet back home, charged its battery to 100% and then switched it on to check whether everything was fine in it. For a an hour or so it worked fine, but after that I suddenly observed that its screen was hanging for a couple of seconds after every 1-2 minutes of working. Then finally its screen got hanged forever. I waited for sometime to see whether it starts working on its own but it did not work. I tried to switch it off but that did not work either. After a few minutes of waiting, its display turned off automatically. I thought that it has switched off and should work now. I tried to turn it on but it did not start over.

I also found that its plastic body was cracked from the edges. When I gave it to the service center, it was in brand new condition and after a long wait of almost 2 months, I received it back in very bad condition. Its whole body had scratches all over, it was cracked and there was a lot of dust also on its screen (between its glass and display screen). Your service center representatives have mishandled my tablet a lot.

I am highly disappointed from your service and I request you to escalate this issue and get my tablet replaced. I want my tablet back in the same condition as I received at the time of purchase.

Please get this resolved asap and let me know the exact time frame required for the same. Otherwise I would have to go to the consumer court to take my money back along with the compensation for what I have suffered because of Datawind and its worst service.

Abhishek
Cell: 09314600501
anil_kumar_sharma

Jul 5, 2014

ubislate 7c+ is not working

when i have on the power of the tab one msg is appears on the screen ie ENCRYPTION not successfull & no icon apeears on the screen . factory set has done but no effect at all. plz help .my mail id is given below .

enggpkgmes.gn@moserbaer.in

Anil Kumar Sharma
saxenayoginder

Jul 2, 2014

Demaged device Ubislate 7cZ

From the desk of Yoginder Saxena.

On 11/4/14 I purchase a Ubislate 7CZ from "Shaolic.com on line portal"
This device was not working well, Touch screen was not working & Charging was not working.
On dated 16/4/2014, the same device was handed over at your prescribed service center (Lakshya Tech Solutions at Delhi), to change with new Ubislate device. vide job sheet no.LKASCDL009J1099

so many mails & phone calls already had been made, but all in vain. You people does not have any regard for your valued customer, More than 75 days had been passed, but still today I have not received any new Ubislate device.
I am thinnkig that why & how I decided to purchase tablet Ubislate, Your all previous way of responces shows that in fact you are a cheater, and trying to making fool honest customers.
Now I have no alternative left behind except to take action against you in consumer court.
Because due to your demaged & substandard product, huge monetary losses as well as mental tention, I am facing.

Please change my this device tablet immediately, otherwise legal action may be taken against your company for cheating with innocent customers.
Your services are really very poor. Respond immediately.
saxenayoginder

Jul 2, 2014

Yoginder Saxena

From the desk of Yoginder Saxena.

On 11/4/14 I purchase a Ubislate 7CZ from "Shaolic.com on line portal"

Your services are really very poor. Respond immediately.
seven50

Jun 17, 2014

repair service within warranty period

Dear sirs

01 On 8/02/2014 tablet is sent for Repair Service within warranty Period
02 On 25/03/2014 a Cheque for Rs. 1,600/- drown on State Bank of India Branch Sangli bearing No. 748582 is sent at your demand.Payment of which is cleared promptly
03 any how no response is received since last 4- 5 months
04 It is therefor hereby noticed that , if no performance is received within 15 days from delivery of this notice. complaint before Consumer forum at Sangli, will be initiated against your Company and concerned officers in person. at your risk and Costs , Plaese be noted.
Hence this Notice

Sangli .
Dated 17/06/2014 J. B. Patil. Advocate,
Old Address 511 Gaon Bhag Near Jain Mandir, Sangli 416 416
Office - 1187 Khan Bhag, Near Police Chowki, Sangli 416 416
Mobile - 9423037522
diptikanta.mishra@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2014

Faulty tablet send-datawind is making fool to every one

The UBISLATE 3G7 I purchased form you on 11th march 2014 AN. I am totaly unsatisfied with your tablet because of the NETWORK problem in the set.So I deposit it on Bhubaneswar Service center LAKSHYA TECH SOLUTIONS LTD. I received it but the problem is continuing and i redeposited it. This time the problem is partly solved. The technical person told me the problem is automatically solved latter. So I take it home and I am in touch with the technical person Bhubaneswar and simultaneously with the datawind head office regularly.I cant get any satisfactory answer from them. There is loss a lot of time and also money on mobile to contacting tech support head office.So I deposit it again on 05-04-2014 on the Bhubaneswar Service center LAKSHYA TECH SOLUTIONS LTD.but i can get it now. When I am calling the Service Center tech support tell me wait foe 7 to 10 days So I am calling on 10-06-2014 but the answer was same. So I totally disappointed with their service as my house is 200 Km far from Bhubaneswar Service Center So I loss a lot of time and about 4000 rupees behind its repairing. Therefore I am returning the same tablet which is on your service center for repairing and request you to refund me full price of the set as soon as possible.I am not int rested in receiving a replacement and repair set.
yours faithfully

DIPTIKANTA MISHRA
Reference No-9437577709
JOB Sheet No-LKASCOR0010284
TICKET ID -0404OR1220
anujal

Jun 7, 2014

Received Demaged Devise

I had opted your buyback offer and purchased UBSlate 7CZ. I have received the device from courier which was demaged. on complaining I was told to submit the demaged device to M/s Bhagwati Mobile Ahmedabad and was told that we will deliver you the new device. I had submitted the device on 20/05/2014. After that I have been calling to datawind and I am getting the same answer that wait for 7 days. Today on the Call Mr. Brijesh was there had no sense how to talk to customer just was keeping on laughing on the phone till 30minutes and replying the same thing that wait for 7 days. I requested him that I am ready to wait for the days you tell me but give the days or date in writing, he was not ready to give anything on email, and was not even ready to let me talk to his seniors and was replying that his all seniors have gone on group tour for GOA and Simla. When I asked that if you can not give me the device give me the refund of the paid amount. He told that we do not refund the paid money. After that Mr Jay took the phone and told me that I will receive the detailed email by 7 oclock today. and when I asked that if email is not received by 7 then to whom to contact again no answer. My
Dayal Khare

May 27, 2014

Key board replacement

I Have purchased ubislate 7 CZ and key board in Feb 2014.I got Key board which was damaged in transition and when I started Ubislate device ,it was not accepting sim card then I have raised call in their call center ,as per their instruction I have visited their call center ,service center has upgraded the software and device started working.As per call center instruction I have deposited my device on service center in first week of March 2014 .Service center instructed me to follow after one week with call center only. Since then I am following up with them .Every time when I called,differnt person is lifting call and giving me commitment that I am forwarding/escalting this call to our head office and you will get replacement in 7 days.But no results I got till date.Till date(27.05.2014) I have not got replacement of key board.There is no control on call raised ,nobody is bothered about customer. Because call center people don't have any responsibility.I am totally frustrated doing follow up with them.If this is their way of working they will definitely loose customers.
msanjog

May 14, 2014

Ubislate 7CZ Tablet given for repairs on 25MARCH2014 at INDORE centre but pending

I purchase UBISLATE 7CZ on 21-Feb-2014. I received device on 27 - Feb-2014.

I raise complaint GL0223MP3444 & as per customer care executive mail communication I have submitted my device to Indore service center on 25-march-2014 for Device stuck on DATAWIND screen problem. (Job sheet no-LKASCMP002J207).

Since 25-03-2014 device is with service center & it now almost 50days pass and many times I call to your Technical call center 01832581330 & every time execute replied that please wait for 7 days, today again I call & received same reply from your executive.

It proves that you don’t care about customer satisfaction, you just want to sell device...
On basis DATAWIND team is not able to provide services / support & device is also not work properly less than a month, I WANT MY MONEY BACK OTHERWISE I HAVE will raise this to CONSUMER CORT.

Sanjog Gujrathi
+91-9893049363
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Head - Core planning, Indore

==

Ubislate 7c+ Tablet given for repairs on 5 Dec 2013 at Mumbai centre but pending
Dear Concern,

I had delivered my tablet at Mumbai Centre (Bhayander - Aastha Enterprises) on 5th December 2013 and I had got expected repair time roughly around a month. Since then I am following up with Datawind's complaint number +0183 2581330 more then 20 times and each time I had been told that it will be delivered within next 7-10 days.

Today (after 2 months & 5 days) I spoke to their above number and I have been told that my tablet is in their laboratory for testing. I really don't understand why it should take more than 2 months & 6 days (till today) to repair a tablet. I am using this tablet for my business purpose & I have got a huge loss due to that.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil Kothari
+9322280414
vijay1988

May 4, 2014

Wrongly Dispatch & Replaceing Tab

This is vijay uphale,I have booking Aakash Tablet 4 latest model of March end,but i have got a anthoer model and i will unable to use the Datawind Tablet due to wrong delivery of device,I Will complaint to Data wind till date I am not recieved my tablet so many call but no status,i give all the detils by mail they did not send it back .i send them many mails and call them many times but the result is o on every call they say we will send it in a week .i call them on last month 23April they say you will recive it on next monday wait for a week and the week is gone so Kindly dispatch the device and contact me as soon as possible.

Contact No-+919870016446
prakash singh 2001

May 1, 2014

datawind is making fool to every one

There services centre is good for nothing, and there services are also shit,s they are making fool to every one, requesting you kindly don't buy any product from them and also inform you friends and relative not to buy these product , I myself is fool who had bought this product with in 6 month product stopped functioning ,and I had couriered the product to there services centre from last three month they are saying its under process you have to wait for 7 days , 3 month gone but there 7 days had still not came
all the employees of data wind are big jholar ,mr jatin trivedi is one of them who will never pick up your call and there customer care centre people either they will not pick up your call and if they picked up then they will keep there receiver down . and they will never provide you any solution.

Again requesting you please don't buy this product ,if you buy your money will get wasted that I am 100% sure. Please save your hard earn money already my money waste.

if you are feeling that I am telling lies than I have all the evidence in mail , that I can provide you .mine email id is prakash.sngh2001@gmail.com

Please Please don't buy the product , I will not let the things go easily I will fight , and I know now one new ghotala will come n our country Aakash (Datawind) gotala.
sarbhjit

Apr 5, 2014

tab not delivered to me

Sir , i send my tab for repair in amritsar serivce center in 8 jan 2014 and i give a chq of rs 900/-rs also as charge and i give all the detils by mail they did not send it back .i send them many mails and call them many times but the result is o on every call they say tab is ok and we will send it in a week .i call them on last monday 31mach they say you will recive it on next monday wait for a week and the week is gone .your serivce is 0 grade if you slove my problem i wil thankful to you .09914700245 jotpropertyking@gmail.com you can check how many mails i send them.
SELVAM K

Mar 25, 2014

Ubislate7C+(EDGE)

I purchased a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) on 7-03-2014 but same day the batter is gone low . The set was shown to Service center, Mass Technology at Trivandrium on 11-03-2014, they said Battery Back Up Low | VO C017. But till date I not received my set. This is my complain No.0308KR1253 for yor kind perusal. Please let me know about the status of my complaint. I daily used to call service center no response in this regards. Please reply me 9961251166 (mobile) as soon as.
My tablet no. IME/911303701625275
K.SELVAM
Mobile :9961251166
Date : 25-03-2014
mohdsajid

Mar 4, 2014

Faulty tablet send but not received

my name is Mohd Sajid This my 2nd complaint to Data wind till date I am not recieved my tablet so many call but no status. I send my tablet to Amiritsar on 6th February and they recieved on 10th Feb. 14 as per telephonic conversation they told me with in 14-15 day they repair and send back to me but not received till. I am not received any call from Service center my ticket number is Ticket No.: 0203DL6539 all my details given below:
Customer Information
Brand : DataWind Warranty IN
Model : 7cPlus IMEI 1 911249550825997
Invoice Date 2013-08-31
Voice Of Customer Stuck on Datawind Logo/Andriod | VOC010
Please give me feed back I call to service but they dont know any status. Please resolve my problem.
venkatakella

Jan 28, 2014

Non delivery of Ubislate 7 prebook ref PMA4A7EE6B74 dt 19/12/2011, payment done vide chque no 214593, bank HSBC

I have booked Ubislate 7 prebook ref PMA4A7EE6B74 dt 19/12/2011, payment done vide chque no 214593, bank HSBC.dt 06/03/2012

But still the device not delivered and even after rigorous followup also there is no response from company

It seems that company just took the order and payment and not giving devices

Venkateswarlu
Mobile 9885312880
trshah_ahm

Jan 22, 2014

Datawind

I have paid Rs 2999/- in March 2012 and received booking id PM2C43C19593 but still not received my tablet.

I am not getting revert on the same.

Tushar Shah
Vanika Arora

Jan 21, 2014

non delievery of aakash tablet

i ordered aakash tablet in april 2012 but hadnt got its delivery
i send a dd of 2999/- to the company
now the courier company is demanding 4294/- for the deliever of the tablet
srishti bhowmik

Jan 20, 2014

repair of tab 7cz

I have purchased a Datawind Tab 7cz at Rs 5999/- and got its delivery on 12th Sept'13, after 2 days of booking.

It was received faulty. It was not getting charged, but was working with the power adaptor. When contacted to your Sales office, they diverted the call to your technical cell. When contacted the technical cell, they asked me to submit the tab to the repair centre (S K Enterprises, Govindpuri, in Delhi) for repair. After a rigorous follow-up, the tab was repaired and handed over to us after 15 days.

After 10-15 days of working, the problem of charging again appeared. It worked for few more days with the power adaptor. After that, it stopped working even with the power adaptor.

The tab again sent to the same service centre as suggested by your technical cell on 15th Nov 2013 vide job sheet no. LKASCDL021J108. Till then, we are not getting any status of its repair. The service centre person is not lifting his phone and your technical cell person (Ms Ankita, Mr Tanveer , etc) always gives a false information and asks for 7 more days.

More than two months passed, the tab is still not being repaired by your service centre. We don't know where the tab is, in Delhi or in Amritsar. Some of your technical executives are telling the tab is under repair at delhi and some are telling that it is in Amritsar.

Today also I contacted the technical cell for its repair status. I am told that it is under process - what process? which process? they don't know. The expected time - 7 more days.

If this is the situation that more than a month is required to repair a tab and nobody in datawind is aware of the repair status, then kindly do the following:

1. Replace it with a new one (as per the terms of warranty).
2. Or, keep it with you and give back my money (Rs. 5999/-).

The details of the tab is available with your technical cell.

Kindly note that the Datawind tab which was handed over to the repair centre at Delhi (M/s S K Enterprises) on 15.11.2013 is still pending with you. About two months passed, the tab is still not being repaired by your service centre.

For last few weeks, when I contacted your Tech cell, I was told that the tab is working OK and is ready for despatch. They also told me that the courier person would call me up for address for delivery. When nothing happened, today I called up them again. For my utter surprise, your person told me that the tab is not repaired yet and will take 7 to 10 more days for its repair.

Inspite of regular following up with your Tech cell, I am neither getting the correct status nor a firm date for its repair and then its delivery.

This is a high time for you to respond. Kindly give me the contact details of the senior most executive in repair centre so that i can put my complain there.

Buyer's name: Srishti Bhowmik
Address: D-627, Second Floor, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi - 110019
Mobile No. : 09650992797
Job sheet No. LKASCDL021J108 (dated 15.11.2013)
K.K.TRIPATHI

Dec 3, 2013

Tablet not received while payment has been made in adv.Rs.2999/- in year 2012

I had deposited Rs.2999/- as advance for booking of Akash Tablet in year 2012 my booking no.is PMC 0329.
at that time Datawind committed me that the tablet will be delivered on priority . but after a long delay of 18 month they are unable to deliver a tablet. I used to take regular follow ups but nothing worked out.

K.K.Tripathi
Mob.09410295435
Datawindofficialresponse

Nov 22, 2013

Datawind Innovations

Dear Rathod Ramesh,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department our customer care executive will call you shortly and address your issue.

Datawind Innovations.
Datawindofficialresponse

Nov 22, 2013

Datawind Innovations

Dear ASHOKE,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and your device will be delivered soon.

Datawind Innovations.
Vishal Agale

Nov 20, 2013

Aakash Tablet UB Slate 7c+ edge

Name: Vishal Agale
Contact No: 9881162033
Address: Bajaj Finserv, 3rd floor, survey no.208/1B, Behind weik field IT building, Viman Nagar Pune
Pincode: 411014
Device Model: UBISLATE 7C+
IMEI/Serial No.: IMEI911303701133262
Date of Purchase: 18th Nov 2013
Problem Description: Audio and Video volume/voice is very low, even not able to hear the phone ring if somebody is calling, even internet is not working with IDEA SIM card.
customer care executive are pathetic not responding to phone well, i want refund at the earliest
Ashoke Thakur Chakraborty

Sep 30, 2013

Refund of Registraion money of Ubislate-1

I have booked one Ubislate-1 with Rs2999/- on April,2012 bearing Registration.No.PM28631420DE from Datawind Innovation Pvt. Ltd. Amritsar but did not get the product delivered till Dec,2012. I therefore prayed for refund of booking money for delay in delivery of the product.
During March 2013 they dispatched the product through the Courier demanding Rs.1500/- more to take the delivery of the product. I refused to take delivery of the product on paying Rs.1500/- more and the same was returned back. I have not yet received the refund.
Ashoke Thakur Chakraborty
e-mail:- chakrabortyat@yahoo.co.in

Radhika Gas Agency, Vadodara - gas leakage
    yesterday night when i openedd a new bottle of gas...
    Pune Municipal Corporation - Stray dogs creating menace
    Hello, There are many stray dogs in our area- S no, 619...
    PHED JAIPUR - water leakage in main line
    yesterday i lodged complaint online and on telephonic...
    snapdeal - micromax bolt A61
    i have purchased micromax bolt A61 on snap deal.then i...
    Vijay Tv - retelecast
    Dear vijay tv, please retelecast idhu kadhala and...
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - nokia draw
    sir,my id saroja.sappa@gmail.com nokia NOKIA...
    Nagar Panchyt Sanchi - Road blocked
    Dear Sir, We have purchesed home by nagar panchyt...
    Patel Integrated Logistics Ltd - EPF WITHDRAWAL
    EPF withdrawal issue Hi, I was working with patel...