Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.

arunangne

Jun 11, 2014

unfortunately your android keyboard has stopped

Technical issues while trying to open any app or to type anything it display " Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped ".
Please reply me on my email ID is arunangne@gmail.com
srinathsam

Jun 7, 2014

3 months over but ubislate tab not repaired & returned

pathetic service that my ubislate handed to your authorized service centre not repaired and returned in the past 3 months.

JOB SHEET NO : LKASCMH008J381
TICKET ID : 0218MH14444
RECEIPT DATE : 19/02/2104
MODEL : ubislate 7cpeg
IMEI - 911303700053792
FAULT CODE : Network Problem (SVOC054)

I have given my ubislae tablet to below address for repairs on 19/02/2014

Suraj technology
Sagar Arcade, Shop No.3, Basement,
Good Luck Chowk, F C Road, Pune 411004

I would be forced to take legal action for damages with costs thru consumer forum if my ubislate in good working condition with extended warranty or a new latest ubi slate not supplied to me within next 7days

K. SRINATH,
9890196693.
J2-202, HERMES HERITAGE,
PHASE - II, SHASTRI NAGAR,
PUNE - 411 006.
dhruba_bapi@yahoo.com

May 5, 2014

No updated status of my Tablet given for repair

Till date it is one month Over but no information about getting back my tablet.
Earlier communication as given below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear customer,

We apologize for inconvenience caused
As discussed , we are already following up your case on priority basis.
Soon we will get back to you and will update you. Please wait.
Thank for your patience and co-operation.
Moreover, if you face any technical problem, Please contact us on our technical support helpline.i.e.0183-2581330.

Technical Support Department(HS)

Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:32 PM
To: Techsupport
Subject: Re: Contact Form Submission: DHRUBA ROY

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am following up with Datawind's complaint number +0183 2581330 more than 4 times and each time I had been told that it will be delivered within next 7-10 days / “sir you will get call from the service center once it is ready”. Till date neither I have received my tablet nor any specific information when it will be received. In another 5 days it going to complete 1 month anniversary after I sent it for servicing.
All Respected Sir / Madam……………. Please inform when can I get my tablet back, this tabled I purchased for my kid’s study purpose. Without this she is facing problem to study.
Please help…………

Dhruba Roy
On Friday, 18 April 2014 9:12 PM, Techsupport <techsupport@datawind.com> wrote:

We regret for the inconvenience and delay.
This is to inform you that your device is under processing.
Please wait for few days, we will provide you updated status.
For more information, please contact us on our technical helpline no. 0183-2581330.

Technical Support Department(HS)

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 12:50 PM
To: techsupport@datawind.com
Subject: Fw: Contact Form Submission: DHRUBA ROY

Dear Sir / Madam,
Requesting your support regarding the below mentioned matter.

Dhruba Roy
On Thursday, 17 April 2014 4:14 PM, "Supportin@datawind.com" <Supportin@datawind.com> wrote:
Dear Dhruba,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

For issues with usage of the device or other details, you can contact to our
Technical Support Helpline at 01832581330 or email at

City: Kolkata
Telephone: 9836563337
Message:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I purchased on 07.02.14 Datawind Tablet model No. 7CZ.

Since beginning this was giving problem regarding charging. It was never
showing correct battery %.

The tablet was getting suddenly switched off in spite of having 90% battery.
After that i was unable to re boot the same. Rebooting was possible only if
i connect the charger.

After charging for 30 min the tablet and the charger was getting very hot.

I contacted the customer care and they advised me to take the set to the
local authorized service center.

I showed the set to the local authorized service center, they undertake for
repair with Job sheet No. LKASCWB001J425 DT. 03.04.14.

Now contacted them about the present status of repair, they told it has been
sent to HO,please contact HO number when you will get return of the same.

Requesting you to please update present status of my tablet.

Regards/

Dhruba
Zubair Shaikh

Mar 27, 2014

Company hara

Datawind company not repair my tablet. They can not work. I want my tablet immediately.
Zubair Shaikh

Mar 27, 2014

Ubislate 7

From 4 month ago i was send my table to service center for touch pad not work proper. but company not repair my tablet today.. company work not good.. i want my tablet or my money back.

contact no . 9850886292
amardip88

Mar 16, 2014

vodaphone 3G dongle not coonecting

sir, i have Datawind ubislate 7Cz Akkash 3 Tablet. It is new whenever i am going to connect Vodaphone 3G dongle it is not connecting (not working my internet by dongle. My Model no. DW-UBT27cZ android version 4.2.2. please suggest me what i have to do for this problem.

my Email id is amardip88@gmail.com
mob. no. 8275393580
zerta

Feb 26, 2014

Android Keyboard has stopped
Hi, one of my friend was gave me 7CZ last week and he is not there i didint geat him now facing technical issues while trying to open any app as getting " Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped ". Pls contact me immediately at below given no.

Rgds / zerihun tadesse

+251 911152966
email : tadess_e@yahoo.com
Rounak

Jan 13, 2014

Ubislate 7C+ not unlocking

My Datawind Ubislate 7C+ was locked due to wrong attempts of passwords and now it is asking for Email Id and Password. I have feeded correct ID and Password but still it is showing Wrong ID and Password. I have checked my ID and Password on PC it is working but not working on Tablet. So, plz solve this problem as soon as possible or contact me on this No. 9460350801 if needed.

Thanking You

Rounak Muchhal
Email: muchhalji@gmail.com
ramprasadhrm

Dec 25, 2013

Falls commitment from Datawind

As per disussion with sales team, they have mentioned that 7cx will have all the adadvanced option like Wi-fi, Bluetooth, etc. But when i have received the device it doesnt have above mentioned features..
I tiyed to CC but no one is responding the call.
I dont know why you people are giving the falls information to sell your product. This is clearly says mall practice. I request you to please replace the device which has Wi-fi feature.
I will be reachable on +919008433887
If i dont get any answer within 2 days from the date of complaint, i will not hesitate to knock Consumer Court.

Invoice no- AMECOM21120562
Order ID - PMFVYMR5

Ramaprasad
panyala rama krishna

Dec 23, 2013

usb

my Ubislate 7C+ invoice no; AMJAVS10151438. IMEI no; 911303701181543
i pay Rs. 5300 for device including vpp charges , but after few days my device malfunctioning , the display of device not fuctioned well ,some sir i trying to call to the technical staff but no one pick my call recently from 3 days. sir as the company rules and regulations my device is under 1 year warranty period so if possible,rectify the defects of my device otherwise send me a new device . sir please tell me what can i do. i hope you will resolve my problem as early as possible .

panyala ramakrishna
Ritu Raj Chandel

Dec 7, 2013

ubislate7cz android keyboard stop working

My Ubislate7cz tab is not working .while i am puting it on it is showing android keyboard has stop working

I am not able to do anything . my model number is DW-UBT27CZ.

Please resolve my prolblem.

Dear mohammedsarfaraz,

Your device has been repaired from our service centre end and dispatched through Blue Dart courier AWB NO:13903152826.For any query in future kindly contact us on our technical support number 0183-2581330.

Dear S.B.RABARI

As per our telephonic conversation your issue has been resolved our technical team.For any query in future kindly contact us on our technical support number 0183-2581330.

Dear Saurabh Gupta,

Dear Nitin Saxena555,

Nitin Saxena555

Oct 21, 2013

Android Keyboard has stopped

Hi, I bought Ubislate 7CZ last week and now facing technical issues while trying to open any app as getting " Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped ". Pls contact me immediately at below given no.

Rgds / Nitin Saxena

M: +91-9818555112
ketandixit

Aug 13, 2013

Ubisalte 7C+ - NO sound

I have received my ubisalte 7C+ device on 12th Aug 2013 wide invoice no. AMPAI08100943 DT. 10/08/2013 through Blue Dart Courier. The detail of the my device is as follows.

IMEI NO.- 911249551180566

Problem with the Device:-

1) No voice. Although I have check the setting - Device Sound its shows full volume in all options i.e. Music, video, games and other media, Ringtone & notification and Alarms.

2) Not able to download WHATAPP MESSENGER the popup message shows "YOUR DEVICE ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION'

I have called customer care on 0183 2580177/ 0183 2581330 but the no one picked up my call. It's very bad for the company's reputation.

Please resolve my issue or what to do for replace my Device please advise.

Ketan Dixit
Baroda
Mob No.09427539752
Email Id :- ketandixit@yahoo.co.in
sa117065

Aug 8, 2013

Defective tablet supplied by. datawind and Rs 200 extra charged

I ordered one UbiSlate 7C+
(Smartphone tablet with SIM Functionality) tablet on line and made payment through my credit card. I want to highlight that as offered by the company to provide Rs 200 discount if Payment is made Online at www.ubislate.com, I did exactly same by punching Coupon Code:  DYTIGHD in the promotional block on the website and proceeded further to make payment. To my utter shock I was not given any Rs 200 discount by the company and Rs 5199 was charged to me and payment was settled through my credit card. I received a confirmation call from Data wind Amritsar office immediately confirming the placement and despatch of order. Then I reiterated female representative about the mistake made by datawind to which she made an excuse that, I may have placed the order after expiry of 72 hrs of receiving the mail to which I replied her that I received the mail on July 27, 2013 at 10:03 am. Then she assured that she is handing over the matter to discount coupon team and representative will call and refund will be made. No call came till date and matter is hanging pending.
I wish to update that I received the tablet at my address on August 6, 2013.
Invoice No. Is AMECOM08031519 dated Aug 3, 2013 and tablets reference number is IMEI911303700981596.
I wish to bring in your kind attention that when I switched on the tablet the screen works fine but after 30 seconds it gets blurred and finger marks appear on it. It gets so dull that nothing can be seen and read on it. This carries on till I again lock the screen and again on it. Again it works fine for 30 seconds and then again behaves badly. The screen light keeps on fluctuating and gets so blurred that nothing can be done.
There is a manufacturing defect in the tablet supplied to me. Again, I have been calling and mailing to datawind but the company seems to be so much careless and fraudulent that it doesnot responds. I am surprised that more than 4 phone numbers have been provided by the company and all of them keeps ringing and no body responds.
Saurabh Gupta
Contact: 919914031999
syadav

Aug 7, 2013

break of touch screen pad

Dear sir.
i had bought my ubislate 7c+ on 24th may13 invoce no AMBD05240040.....it was working good but,one day it falls from height accidentally resulting break of touch screen pad..i had tried to call on ur service no but no one had attended our call ....infact in mumbai .. there is no single service centre.fr ubislate,nobody is ready to do anything fr replacing......
plz resolve my issue....

satish.,mumbai
sysy5942@gmail.com
mittulmehta

Aug 2, 2013

Return Datawind Ubislate 7C+ Tablet

I have purchased the datawind Ubislate 7C+ and there are lot of scratches and the device shuts down automatically
I tried calling datawind on 01832581330 but no one receives the call
i sent a mail on refund@datawind.com on 29-07-2013 but have not received a reply
On 2-8-2013 i again sent mail to sales@datawind.com, refund@datawind, and pr@datawind.com
Please advice me what to do as this is a very bad device and i want refund at the earliest
S.B.RABARI

Aug 1, 2013

Failure of Ubislate 7c+

I got my ubisalte 7C+ device on 5th July 2013 invoice no. AMJAVS07050240DT. 5/07/2013 through ECOM EXPRESS. The detail of the my device is as follows.

IMEI-911303700943679

Problem with the Device.

1) Any symbol/icon is not displayed on the screen. .

2) When I put a device for the charging , in 5 minutes device become a hot .

I have called customer care on 0183 2580177/ 0183 2581330. As per discussion with your telephone operator on dated 27th July-13 , he suggested that the Ubislate will send at our Amritsar office for the repairing work but till today we have not received any mail from your side. .

Please resolve my issue or replace my Device at the earliest.

S.B.Rabari

Vadodara, Gujarat . India

Mobile NO: 9724506344
E-mail: sbrabari@transpek.com, shankar_rabari@rediffmail.com
RAMANATV

Jul 29, 2013

device not working

my order no: PM2EDAD3D106, which was delivered during june 2013. the
device is not booting, it is showing datawind screen after starting and held
hangup. not moving further.

i am herewith giving the device details
ubislate 7c+
s/N: P314130990271719
IMEI: 911303700133362
WIFI: 008a05004106

my contact no: 9491881544
t. vekata ramana and T.DEVI
janardhan rao reddi

Jul 28, 2013

datawind is not responding on any number

I was trying to contact datawind through following numbers 01832708500; 01832708516; 01832708400 ; 18001802180.but they are not responding even for emails so i need to contact them this way.
mohammedsarfaraz

Jul 23, 2013

Warranty repair/Replacement

I got my device ubisatel 7c+ through fedex couriers on 10th of July 2013 Inv No AMFDEX07090275,IMEI-911303700254739. After receiving I found the problem in the device then I talked to customer support team and send it back to your Amritsar office with all documents for warranty repair/replacement on 13th of July 2013. After a week I tried to know the status of my device and called to your customer support number 01832581330 but I failed to contact your persons because no body is responding on phone. I requested you to please update me about my device status and resolve my issue as early as possible.

Mohammed Sarfaraz
Hyderabad
sukhbirgusain

Jul 21, 2013

ubisalte 7C+ NO sound

I got my ubisalte 7C+ device on 18th July 2013 invoice no. AMECOM07160762 DT. 16/07/2013 through ECOM EXPRESS. The detail of the my device is as follows.

IMEI-911303700166982

Problem with the Device.

1) No voice. Although i have check the setting - Device Sound its shows full volume in all options i.e. Music, video, games and other media, Ringtone & notification and Alarms.

2) When I play music its plays only for few seconds and automatically jump to next song and its keep on doing same repeatedly.

Please resolve my issue or replace my Device at the earliest.

Sukhbir Singh Gusain
sukhbirgusain@yahoo.com and sukhbirgusain@gmail.com

DTDC - Goods missing from parcel - CN- P27685059
    Consignment Number : P27685059 I had sent 4 rakhis and...
    help@uidai.gov.in - only my card recevied
    My card No is 819026035347 but my wife and my son not...
    L&T - FAKE EMAIL
    i got fack mail from L&T PAY9920 RS
    Dish TV - poor customer servics
    Dear Sir, I am a customer of Dish Tv last 3...
    NO - problem in entering journal no
    sir i have submitted my application of ssc higher...
    Relinace BIG TV - Installation
    Dear Customer, As per your telephonic conversation...
    Spidigo - worst Ever Service & Return MOney and loss
    I had complain about my internet connection and register...
    T SHIRT - size exchange
    Sir,my name is Ajoy Paul,I wanted to exchange my t shirt...
    SSC - not received in my registration id from ssc(CHL)
    Please ,send my registration no.,and my name is...