Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Md. Asif

Jan 20, 2016

Non-repair of Gali

With due humble respect, it is submitted that Delhi Jal Board (Sewer Department) has changed sewer pipe line between one main hole to another facing Y-1357 to Y-1370, Mangolpuri, Delhi on 21.12.2015, since then the portion dug by DJB has not been repaired. The Gali is in very bad condition and we are facing great problem. In this connection we have requested local DJB officials for the repair the Gali but in vain.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action for the repair of the same and obliged.
Md. Asif
Y-1365-66, Mangolpuri, Delhi-83
Mobile No.9268589226
Location of the site: Opposite Y-Block Masjid, Mangolpuri, Delhi.
manish555

Dec 29, 2015

excess bill

By this application we would like your kind attention in this matter which is caused due to irresponsible behaviour of employees of your department.
on 29/12/2015 i recieved the bills of F-3/26 AND F -3/27 Model town 2.
following are the details of bills ,
BILL 1
BILL ID : 803100817521
KNO: 8031090000
THIS BILL IS OF 13953 .00 RUPPEES

BILL 2
BILL ID : 903106479559
KNO:9031090000
THIS BILL IS OF 16928.00 RUPPES

The above bills are of huge amount of F-3/26 Model Town , kindly tell me by which kind of method your employee get the regarding and your department generated that great bills

BILL 3
BILL ID : 113103199343
KNO: 1131090000
THIS BILL IS OF 2097.00 RUPPEES

I would like to a kind attention that this connection is not been used from 17/october/2015 , then by which reading your department can generated this bill

BILL 4
BILL ID : 013109634646
KNO: 0131090000
THIS BILL IS OF 3494.00 RUPPEES

IN THIS CONNECTION WE CAN NOT AS THIS AMOUNT IS CHARGED

SIR / MADAM , its my humble request to please correct this type of faults which is done by your department and soon it will beer by consumer like us .

ANNEXURE
BILLS

FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING THIS MATTER PLEASE MAIL ME IN manishjjj7@gmail.com or CONTACT ME AT : 7503213162

MANISH SONI

excess bill excess bill

SAVEER SONI

Dec 27, 2015

meter reading stopped

Mera K no. 1955471000 hai, pichle kuch maheene se mera bill jyada aa raha hai, aur bill me meter reading status ki jagah STP likha hua aa raha hai, mera per day 500Ltr. se kam water use hota hai, fir bhi mera bill Rs. 750-800/- ka aata hai.
pls meri pareshani ko dur kare,
SALIL KUMAR

Dec 4, 2015

BILL NOT PAYMENT 2ND FLOOR

SIR,

NIWEDAN HAI KI MAI F7/A JANTA FLATE H.N- 215 1st FLOOR SEC- 16 ROHINI ME RAHTA HU JAB BHI PANI KA BILL AATA HAI 2ND FLOOR WALE PANI KA BILL DENA HI NAHI CHAHTA HAI 2nd FLOOR WALE NE EK LINE ALAG SE NICHE SE UPAR LEKAR GAYA HUAA HAI JISE CHORI SE PANI LENA KAHA JAYEGA APNA MAKAN KIRAYE PAR DE RAKHA HAI KIRAYEDA KA KAHNA HAI KI MAI MAKAN MALIK KO PANI KA BILL DETA HU 2nd floor KA MAKAN MALIK KHUD SEC-7 ROHINI ME RAHTA HAI ES BAR BHI JAB BILL AAYA TO USKE KIRAYEDAR KO BILL KI PHOTO COPY DE DI OR MAKAN MALIK KO PHONE KARKE BILL 1 HISSA DENE KI BAT BOL DIYA PAR BILL AAYE HUA TAKRIBAN 15 DIN HO GAYE ABHI TAK PAYMENT NAHI DIYA HAI NA DENE CHAHTA HAI KAE BAR MAKAN MALIK KO PHONE KARNE KE BAD JAB MAINE PANI ROK DI TO DO BADMASH TYPE KE BOY BHEJKAR DHAMKIYAN DENE LAGA PHIR 100 NO PAR PHONE KAR PULISH KO BULAYA GAYA JISKA NAME SANDEEP MO NO- 7838070511 HAI JISNE YE KAHKAR PANI DILWA DI KI 2-3 DIN KE ANDAR AAPKO PAISE MIL JAYENGE AAP KISI KA PANI NAHI ROK SAKTE YE AAPKA MOLIK ADHIKAR NAHI HAI MAGAR PAISE PHIR BHI NAHI AAYE YE J0 BILL HAI TINO FLOOR KA HAI MAI AKELA YE BILL JAMA NAHI KAR SAKTA MAI YE MALOOM KARNA CHAHTA HI KI 2nd FLOOR WALE NE AGAR DUSRI LINE LI HAI TO USKA BILL ALAG KYON NAHI AATA AGAR AISA NAHI HO SAKTA HAI TO MUJHE KYA KARNA CHAHIYE DAY BY DAY BILL AMOUNT INCREASE HI HOTA JAYEGA JAB BHI PANI KA BILL AATA HAI JHANJHAT HONE LAGTA HAI NEXT STEP MERA KYA HO PL JANKARI DENE KA KRIPA KARE .

SALIL KUMAR
POCKET F7A- HO NO- 215 1st FLOOR SEC 16 ROHINI
MO NO-9560236137
anup Sitanshu

Nov 25, 2015

Sewer Water Supply in C-7/90-95, Rohini Sec-5

Hello Sir,
In our locality of Sector 5, Block-C-7 of Rohini, we are getting Sewer Water Supply since last 15 days. After repeated complaint to MCD and DELHI JAL BOARD, there is no action and both the authorities are passing the responsibility to fix this to one another, but no one is helping us. Requested of you is to please help our colony with this water supply issue.
Anup, C-7/94-96,Sec-5 Rohini
+919818668768, 9999013471
Manoj Kumar

Nov 16, 2015

NO WATER

water is not supplyed SINCE LINE WILL BE ACTIVE

I want to state my name is Manoj Kumar and I m living at I-146B Prem Nagar 2 near transformer kirari sultanpuri Delhi 110086
And My K.No is 4759243950.I got water connection on 30/7/2015.but still we are unable to get the water from our water pipe line. we have complaint many time but they say we have solve this problem in one month two months but at this time my problem is still pending.
So there is my humble request to you solve the issue as soon as possible.

manoj Kumar
Manoj Kumar

Nov 16, 2015

NO WATER

NO WATER SUPPLY
Sir, it is brought to your notice that there is no water supply in my premises since when the connection is regularized. Sir the results of this is being seen in our day to day life of my family. It is requested no. of times in the office and to JE on phone also. But today even office Nos. are also not working You are requested to look into the matter and do the needful IMMEDIATELY.
YOUR FAITHFULLY

MANOJ KUMAR
K NO : 4759243950
I-146B Prem Nangar-2 Kirari
Sultanpuri Delhi-110086

SCHAND

Jul 11, 2015

NONE DE-SLITTING OF SEWER LINE IN POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, DELHI-110085

DELHI JAL BOARD HAD NOT DE-SLIT THE SEWER LINES OF POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, DELHI, DUE TO NONE DE-SLITTING OF MY BLOCK (HOUSE NO.187 TO 195) OF POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI THE RAIN WATER IS OVER FLOWING
DELHI JAL BOARD IS REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO DE-SLIT THE SEWER LINES IMMEDIATELY.
Sohan Yadav

Jun 29, 2015

Dirty smell in Drinking water

Respected sir/madam

I am one of the resident of NAHAR PUR VILLAGE ROHINI SECTOR-7 which comes under the ROHINI area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised.
We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that WE ARE DELHITIES

Yours truely,

Delhi Jal Board
Varunalaya Building
Karol Bagh
New Delhi 110005

Sub: Delay in issuing new water connection

I resident of 322/2 3rd floor, Than Sing Nagar Anand parbat, New Delhi 11005 applied for a new water connection on 23 September 2014( File No 1388) and paid development charges Rs.14881 on 7 Nov, 2014 as per bill provided by Rajinder nagar Delhi Jal Board office. and since then file has kept pending with meter reader sanjay das. he is demanding payment of some Mr.Budan from us, Mr.Budaan has no relation with my flat his property is on ground floor and ours is at 3rd floor. We have filed a written complain for the same on 25th Nov, diary no 3421. but till now we have not got any reply to that. I have visited many times to the Rajinder Nagar Delhi jal board office and infect complain to ZRO our water connection has not granted.

Sir, It would be very kind of you if you can take necessary steps and direct concern person to issue us new water connection.

your sincerely
Gobina
011-28765893
kamalrohira.92

Mar 18, 2015

PAYMENT CREDITED TO WRONG ACCOUNT

I, Deepa, having K. No. 877949000, was making online payment for my bill, but mistakenly the payment got credited to wrong account having K. No. 8778490000. So, now i request you to please help me in this regard. I shall be very thankful to you.
amardeep vishwakarma

Mar 12, 2015

supply of sewage water in home

I live in mangol puri.From two weeks ago the water supply in home is full of black sewage smell and dirt.From this people having problem like loose motion, fever and various otheer types of disease. Our body contains 75% of water so, we need pure water for drink.
I request you to please pay attentiomn on this serious matter.

Citizen of INDIA
Amardeep
Lokesh Grover

Feb 26, 2015

CHANGE OF NAME CORRECTION FOR WATER METER

SUBJECT- FOR NAME CHANGE CORRECTION TO SUDERSHAN SHARMA FOR KNO.6811360000

I SUDERSHAN SHARMA PAID MUTATION CHARGES AND STILL SOME OTHER NAME IS DISPLAYED
ON MY WATER BILL .. PLEASE PRINT OR DISPLAY MY NAME ON BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PHONE NO- 9540485052.
ADDRESS- 118/POCKET-7, SECTOR-2, ROHINI, DELHI-110085.
SCHAND

Jan 15, 2015

CHOKED SEWER LINES

SEWER LINES OF OUR BLOCK (HOUSE NO. 187 TO 195) POCKET C -7, SECTOR-8. ROHINI, DELHI-110085 IS CHOKED AND REQUIRE DE- SLITTING IMMEDIATE OF SEWER LINES. DELHI JAL BOARD IS REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IN RESOLVING THE PROBLEM.
TR GUPTA

Dec 29, 2014

sewer block

Havy sewer water loging in geetanjali park gali no -2 sagar pur (west)
lucky16

Dec 19, 2014

water wastage

I'm a resident of BC- Block (EASt) shalimar bagh new delhi 110088

Our neighbours are wasting water in the evening after supply water.

The house no. is 186 A/B BC Block east shalimar bagh new delhi 110088 which opposite my house.Litres and Litres of water overflows everyday in the morning and evening.We are just watching them and sometimes told them not to waste so much of water. But that does not effect them.

Please look into this matter soon as the earliest.
rajeshyadav

Oct 14, 2014

BILL

8Th manth may bill not esu may adrees RZA3/93 NESERPUR PALAM DURGA PARK G.NO.03 NEW DELHI 110045 M.9811695759 KNO. 4313111000 LAST BILL PAY METAR R.144 DATE 14/10/2014
virender9136

Aug 24, 2014

Add Late payment charge

To Date-18-08-2014
The Zonal Officer
Delhi Jal Board (North)-II
Burari
Delhi-110084

Sub.: (Add Late payment charge)

With due regards I want to say that My K.No is 4091888510 and you add late Previous month Bill payment charge in current Bill but I pay my Bill amount Before Due Date so please cancel the Late payment charge in my Bill and Re generate the bill than I pay the my current Bill charge. further clarification please see the attach proof.

Ram Murti
Add – C 130 Gail No-3
Kadi Vihar Near Nathu Pura Delhi -36
Email-virender9136@gmail.com
Mob No- 9136845087,9911700579,9213946033

Add Late payment charge

sweta_aggarwal01

Aug 21, 2014

Not proper supply of water

Hi ,
i m from rohini sector-3, delhi. There i s water supply problem from last month. We are suffering from a lot of problems . there is issue with a main source of living. Many residence people change their motors and water pipes to overcome from the problem
but which is not a solutiohn. Kindly do something for us
vikas.vicky14

Aug 13, 2014

overcharging the bill, not taking meter reading

मेरा नाम विकास गुप्ता है... मैं golden park, rampura, delhi-35 का निवासी हूं... मैं और मेरी फैमिली इस पते पर करीब 35 साल से रह रही है... हम लोग समय पर बिजली बिल से लेकर हाऊस टैक्स तक सब भरते हैं... लेकिन पानी बिल की बात करें तो हमारे साथ धोखादड़ी हो रही है... हमारे पानी के मीटर की रिडिंग कभी नहीं ली जाती है... कोई भी अधिकारी या एक्जीक्यूटिव, जिसका काम मीटर रीडिंग लेना है वो हमारे घऱ नहीं आता है.. फिर भी हमारा बिल समय पर घर पहुंच जाता है वो भी अपनी मर्जी के हिसाब से रीडिंग लगाकर... इस बार भी कुछ ऐसा ही हुआ है... अपनी बात के सबूत के तौर पर मैं साथ में इस बार जो बिल आया है उसकी कॉपी एटेच कर रहा हूं... और वो रिडिंग की फोटो भी एटेच कर रहा हूं जो मैंने 9 अगस्त को अपने पानी के मीटर से ली...

मेरा मीटर 9 अगस्त को 641किलोलीटर रीडिंग दिखा रहा है.. जबकि बिल के मुताबिक 12 जुलाई को रिडिंग रही है 649... इससे बड़ा सबूत और क्या हो सकता है कि मेरे साथ धोखादड़ी कर रहा है दिल्ली जल बोर्ड... इसकी शिकायत मैं एक बार पहले भी कन्हैया नगर दफ्तर में कर चुका हूं करीब एक साल पहले.. तब मुझे कोई रिसीविंग नहीं दी गई थी.. लेकिन अगले ही महीने मीटर रिडिंग ले जाई गई थी.. जिसके चलते मैंने कोई कार्यवाई नहीं की... लेकिन उसके अगले ही महीने से फिर से रिडिंग लेने का सिलसिला बंद हो गया... और अब तो ये बात काफी आगे ही बढ़ती जा रही है...

मैं भी इस देश का निवासी हूं... समय पर टैक्स से लेकर हर जिम्मेदारी सरकार के पर्ति पूरी करता हूं... फिर भी मुझसे ज्यादा पैसे क्यों वसूले जा रहे हैं... क्यों मुझे मैंटली हैरेस कर रहा है दिल्ली जल बोर्ड... इस बिल में अगर बिल हिस्टरी पर भी गौर करेंगे तो भी हर बार गलत तरीके से ही बिल बनाकर हमसे पैसे वसूले गए हैं...

मेरा आपसे अनुरोध हैं इस मामले में जल्द से जल्द कोई कार्यवाही की जाए... मैं इस मामले को मीडिया और कोर्ट तक ले जाना चाहता हूं... क्योंकि मेरे इलाके के जल बोर्ड अधिकारी मेरे साथ इंसाफ नहीं कर रहे हैं... कुछ ऐसा ही हमारे इलाके में सफाई को लेकर हो रहा है... सफाई कर्मचारी आते हैं लेकिन गोल्डन पार्क के अंदर कोई सफाई नहीं हो रही है... झाडू लगाने वाले आते हैं लेकिन गंदगी बढ़ाकर चले जाते हैं... लोगों के प्रोटेस्ट करने पर सफाई कर्मचारी झाडू लगाना ही बंद कर देते हैं या मारपीट तक करने को तैयार रहते हैं... झाडू लगाई जाती है लेकिन सिर्फ उन लोगों के घर के बाहर जो लोग उन्हें हर त्यौहार पर पैसे देते हैं... समय समय पर उन्हें मिठाई देते हैं... लेकिन अपने घर के बाहर सरकारी सफाई कर्मचारी से सफाई के बदले पैसे मैं क्यों दूं.. जबकि हर बिल में मैं इसके लिए अलग से पैसे भर रहा हूं... हमारे इलाके में सालों में सीवर सफाई होती है फिर भी निकाला गया कूड़ा इलाके में रह रहे लोग खुद ही पैसे देकर साफ करवाते हैं... हाल ही में मेरे घर के बाहर के सीवर से गंदगी निकाली गई.. लेकिन घर के कोने पर ही छोड़ दी गई.. करीब 14 दिन बीत चुके हैं लेकिन कोई अधिकारी उसे उठवाने की चिंता नहीं कर रहा है... अब वहां मच्छर और किटानुओ ने अपना घर बना लिया है.. बीमारियों बढ़ रही हैं लेकिन सफाई पर कोई ध्यान नहीं दिया जा रहा है... आलम ये है की जब भी कूलर की चैकिंग वाले लोग आते हैं वो गंदगी के नाम पर पैसे मांगते हैं.. लेकिन क्यों जब सरकार से सफाई की शिकायत करें तो वो करती नहीं है फिर गंदगी की चैकिंग होती है तो इलाके वाले लोगों को ही जिम्मेदार ठहराया जाता है... आखिर दिल्ली जल बोर्ड किस बात का सीवरेज चार्ज हम लोगों से वसूल रही है...

मैं फिर से अनुरोध कर रहा हूं... गोल्डन पार्क में चल रहे इस भ्रष्टाचार पर रोक लगाई जाए और मेरे साथ इंसाफ किया जाए... इस अनुरोध पर कृप्या कर गौर करें...

धन्यवाद

Vikas Gupta
Producer
AAJ TAK

overcharging the bill, not taking meter reading

vicky.v.sharma

water is not supplyed from 6/6/2014 to till now

I want to state my name is sandhya Sharma and I m living at H-66 Vijay vihar phase 2 near rohini sector 4 Delhi 110085
And My K.No is 3473470229.I got water connection on 6-6-2014.but still we are unable to get the water from our water pipe line.
So there is my humble request to you solve the issue as soon as possible.

Mrs.Sandhaya Sharma
H-66 Vijay vihar phase 2
Near rohini sector 4
New Delhi 110085
rajinder singh yadav

no water supply since 1 year

respected sir,
i am rajinder singh s/o sh. ram chander r/o village kamruddin nagar water plant road near 2 murti nangloi delhi 41. i want to drawn your kind attention towards no water supply in our area since 1 year. we have to face too much problems . there is no water for drinking . but in the neighbour area there is excess loss of water without any use .in our area the main water pipe lines are 30 years old and it is spread in few areas but not in our area at water plant road kamrusddin nagar so . please .... solve this problem as soon as possible by changing the main water pipe lines .i hope u will do it very soon..
thanking you
rajinder singh
water plant road
kamruddin nagr nangloi delhi 41
joginder singh yadav

no water supply

i am joginder singh s/o sh. ram chander r/o kamruddin nagar nangloi delhi 41 . my old wcn no.is 12113 and new k no. is 8509681000 . i want to drawn your kind attention towards no supply of water in my house since 1 year . we have to suffer from a huge problem of water supply because the main water pipe lines is 30 years old and it is put down into wrong manner so that the water only comes in some areas. so, there is humble request from me to change the main pipe lines of water and solve my problems. as soon as possible.
Sandeep Kumar

Jun 6, 2014

no water supply

there is no water supply in samaypur area since one month.people of this area are facing a lot of problem. please take some immediate action.
by citizen of india
ssuyal_preeti

Jun 2, 2014

Insufficient Water Supply

insufficient water supply

I, Suresh Pal SIngh a residence of C-339 Dada Mai Wala Colony Bankner Narela Delhi-110040 on behalf of every member of the street want to tell you about insufficient and late supply of water.sir since 6 months supply of water is very less and it comes only for a hour in mid night after 2'0 clock. So I request you to please pay attention towards this serious problem.

We may please find attached herewith water supply timing in my area.

With Regards