Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

SCHAND

Jun 6, 2016

DE-SLITTING OF SEWER LINE

THE SEWER LINE OF HOUSE NOS.187 TO 195, POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, DELHI-110085 IS BLOCKED AND REQUIRE IMMEDIATE DE-SLITTING. DELHI JAL BOARD SHOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION FOR DESLITTING OF SEWER LINES OF POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI AS RAINS ARE APPROACHING FAST IN DELHI.
Rakesh Kumar

May 13, 2016

water conection

maine pani kay new conection ka apply 11-4-2016 ko
kra tha mera arn no 686169427278 hai mera conection

kay liye kitni payments jama honi hai mujeh aaj tak
massage nahe aya hai mujeh kab tak massage ayega

my address
d-281 swarup nager delhi
phone no 9250089714
Swati Priyanka

May 7, 2016

Unfair Water Bill

I lodged a complaint about unfair water bill. I consumed 9kilo litres of water since I moved in the flat(27/09/2015 to 03/05/2016) as per the meter reading on 01/05/2016.
Mrs. Neelam Rani, landlord of B63,3rd Floor, Suraj Nagar, Azadpur, Delhi-110033 constantly kept calling me to pay the water bill. I refused to pay such a heavy amount because I lived alone and it was impossible for a single person to use such amount of water over the period of time. Nobody came to check the metre. The landlady's son sent me a picture of the duplicate bill he got generated from Delhi Jal Board after I gave him a month's prior notice about vacating the flat. He brought to my notice the water bill on 17/04/2016 which was due to be paid on 18/04/2016 amounting Rs.3465 from the day I didn't even live there. The bill generated was from 17/07/2015 to 31/03/2016 whereas I shifted on 27/09/2015.
I asked the landlady to support me and come with me to the Jal Board but she denied assuring me that she has already complained many times. I do not believe her words. I was not ready to vacate the flat because the landlady was adamant on returning me the refundable deposit after subtracting the water bill which is totally unfair.
I dialled 1916 and lodged a complaint myself against KNO 7020760968. The complaint number provided is 8625632474 on 01/05/2016. There was no further information provided whether the bill was rechecked or not. The landlady forced me to pay and vacate the flat. I paid her Rs. 2000 and she agreed on returning the amount if the bill was rechecked and settled for an amount below it. I opened the Jal Board app and I can't find the previous bill. I don't know what happened to the water bill. I feel cheated.
I want to know what happened exactly. Was the bill rechecked? Was the bill paid? Was the amount less than the one in the duplicate bill generated?
Here's is the detail of the landlady:
Mrs. Neelam Rani
Contact: 7503679810, 8742927856
Address: B63, 3rd floor, suraj nagar, Azadpur, near chatar matar park, Delhi-110033

My details:
Swati Priyanka
megha.priyankaswati@gmail com

Vk_017

May 1, 2016

No water

With due respect it is to bring to your notice that aam admi of rohini sector 7 is suffering with no watersupply.there is no fix supply and water sometimes comes very dirty sometimes never come. Kya yehi hai aam admi k ache din in AAP gov.
Ajay Kumar

May 1, 2016

Sewage jam in Rohini, Sector-6

SIR,

My name is Ajay Kumar and I have been facing sewage jam problem in my street. My address is H. No. 256, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi - 110085. For the last 2 months there is a jam in the sewage line in front of my house. The main sewer line joined with this sewer line has also jammed. It is therefore, requested that Sewage cleaning machine may be sent at the above address so that sewer line can be cleaned urgently.

With Regards,

Ajay Kumar
R/o C-4/256, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi.
Mob. No. 011-9911452255

SUB-EXCESS BILL AGAINST KEY NO-1164280000
NAME- SH. R. N. SINGH
91C 2ND FLOOR J BLOCK LIG DDA FLATS, DELHI 110052

RESPECTED SIR,

I SH B. B. S CHAUHAN SON IN LAW OF SH. R. N. SINGH (OWNER) HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT WATER BILL IS BEING RAISED MONTH AFTER MONTH ON AVERAGE BASIS WHEREAS THE PREMISES ARE VACANT AT THE MOMENT.

LAST BILL BILL ID 11642945736 DATE-05-03-16 AMOUNTING TO RS.18055/-. THIS DISCREPANCY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO NOTICE THE OF DELHI JAL BOARD OFFICIALS POSTED AT WATER TANK ASHOK VIHAR VIDE LETTER DTD 20.09.2013, 16.12.2015, 4.4.2016 AND 27.4.2016. NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR REVERSAL OF BILLS.

SINCE NO BODY IS RESIDING IN THE FLAT AND IS LOCKED SINCE 2013, BUT EVERY TIME BILLING IS BEING RAISED ON AN AVERAGE BASIS. I THINK IT IS BOGUS BILL. HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO REVERSE THE BILL. IT IS REQUESTED TO KINDLY REVERSE THE BILL AMOUNT RAISED AS WE HAVE NOT USED WATER. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

MAIL ID
bbschauhan123@gmail.com
PHONE NO-9899969707
Bisht123

Apr 21, 2016

Damaged Pipe Line

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am one of the resident of ROHINI SECTOR-16, which comes under the ROHINI Zone. I want to draw your kind attention that the Damaged Pipe (Main water supply Pipe) on H/3, House no 412 & 416, Sec-16, Rohini. On 16th April 2016 I went to Sector-17 Delhi Jal Board Office & meet Mr. Mishra to complaint for Damaged Pipe in the street of my House. So Mr. Rai sent 2 Labours on 17th April 2016 (Sunday) They dug a Big hole in the street of my house. after that They told, they do not have safficiant pipe so they will come on Monday or Tuesday & till tuesday your problem will resolve. But still nobody come to our place. I am going many time to Sector-17 Jal Board Office but Mr. Mishra & Mr. Rai said, they have not sufficiant labours and Pipe when they have the same things then they come on their own and do their work.

Due to Damage Pipe and hole Drinking Water mix with a Sewez water & children are playing in the street if someone fall on the big hole so who will responsible? The pipe is totally damaged so please do something & send someone who will repaire the pipe. This is a major problem so kindly do it on prority basis.

We are waiting for your prompt response.

Residence in Rohini
shrisaimarketcsc5sec14rohini@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2016

Choked sewer lines

Sewer lines of DDA market CSC 5 Sec 14 extn. Rohini (Behind Rohini court) Delhi-110085 has been chocked completely resulting overflow of sewerage from manholes thus creating very unhygienic condition in & around market. No body can Pass through or sit in the market due to foul smell. Please get it cleaned at the earliest possible on urgent basis to prevent further damages & out burst of any type of epidemic.
Arun sharma
President
Shri sai DDA market welfare Association
kanta prakash agarwal

Mar 23, 2016

bill March not received

sir

my K No:0025660000.Address kanta prakash agarwal, F-2/21, sec-15, Rohini, Delhi,110089,Reading 32 K as on 23-3-2016.

kanta prakash agarwal
anjurunthala

Mar 1, 2016

correction in the meter readings

I Anjana Runthala is having a problem regarding the meter readings. my house is in G-135 Preet Vihar and my K NO.-8940271623. I want someone to come and check what actually the problem is in the readings.
Anjana Runthala
G-135 Preet Vihar
3rd floor
New Delhi- 110092
ajitkumarpandey

Feb 21, 2016

water problem

Hi... Respective team
My name is Ajit. And put up in jahangir puri.....
I hav'been getting a huge problem of water for 2 days
..kindly favour me by sending a small water tanker at my home... so that we can even have for drinkable water... ... Plz. ...... Plzzz...... Plzzz. ...
Akshay2122

Feb 17, 2016

Polluted water supply

Dear sir this is to inform you that we are receiving polluted water from last 3 weeks in BR block of shalimar bagh area please do something as soon as possible.
Akshay 9871021222
Md. Asif

Jan 20, 2016

Non-repair of Gali

With due humble respect, it is submitted that Delhi Jal Board (Sewer Department) has changed sewer pipe line between one main hole to another facing Y-1357 to Y-1370, Mangolpuri, Delhi on 21.12.2015, since then the portion dug by DJB has not been repaired. The Gali is in very bad condition and we are facing great problem. In this connection we have requested local DJB officials for the repair the Gali but in vain.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action for the repair of the same and obliged.
Md. Asif
Y-1365-66, Mangolpuri, Delhi-83
Mobile No.9268589226
Location of the site: Opposite Y-Block Masjid, Mangolpuri, Delhi.
manish555

Dec 29, 2015

excess bill

By this application we would like your kind attention in this matter which is caused due to irresponsible behaviour of employees of your department.
on 29/12/2015 i recieved the bills of F-3/26 AND F -3/27 Model town 2.
following are the details of bills ,
BILL 1
BILL ID : 803100817521
KNO: 8031090000
THIS BILL IS OF 13953 .00 RUPPEES

BILL 2
BILL ID : 903106479559
KNO:9031090000
THIS BILL IS OF 16928.00 RUPPES

The above bills are of huge amount of F-3/26 Model Town , kindly tell me by which kind of method your employee get the regarding and your department generated that great bills

BILL 3
BILL ID : 113103199343
KNO: 1131090000
THIS BILL IS OF 2097.00 RUPPEES

I would like to a kind attention that this connection is not been used from 17/october/2015 , then by which reading your department can generated this bill

BILL 4
BILL ID : 013109634646
KNO: 0131090000
THIS BILL IS OF 3494.00 RUPPEES

IN THIS CONNECTION WE CAN NOT AS THIS AMOUNT IS CHARGED

SIR / MADAM , its my humble request to please correct this type of faults which is done by your department and soon it will beer by consumer like us .

ANNEXURE
BILLS

FOR MORE DETAILS REGARDING THIS MATTER PLEASE MAIL ME IN manishjjj7@gmail.com or CONTACT ME AT : 7503213162

MANISH SONI

excess bill excess bill

SAVEER SONI

Dec 27, 2015

meter reading stopped

Mera K no. 1955471000 hai, pichle kuch maheene se mera bill jyada aa raha hai, aur bill me meter reading status ki jagah STP likha hua aa raha hai, mera per day 500Ltr. se kam water use hota hai, fir bhi mera bill Rs. 750-800/- ka aata hai.
pls meri pareshani ko dur kare,
SALIL KUMAR

Dec 4, 2015

BILL NOT PAYMENT 2ND FLOOR

SIR,

NIWEDAN HAI KI MAI F7/A JANTA FLATE H.N- 215 1st FLOOR SEC- 16 ROHINI ME RAHTA HU JAB BHI PANI KA BILL AATA HAI 2ND FLOOR WALE PANI KA BILL DENA HI NAHI CHAHTA HAI 2nd FLOOR WALE NE EK LINE ALAG SE NICHE SE UPAR LEKAR GAYA HUAA HAI JISE CHORI SE PANI LENA KAHA JAYEGA APNA MAKAN KIRAYE PAR DE RAKHA HAI KIRAYEDA KA KAHNA HAI KI MAI MAKAN MALIK KO PANI KA BILL DETA HU 2nd floor KA MAKAN MALIK KHUD SEC-7 ROHINI ME RAHTA HAI ES BAR BHI JAB BILL AAYA TO USKE KIRAYEDAR KO BILL KI PHOTO COPY DE DI OR MAKAN MALIK KO PHONE KARKE BILL 1 HISSA DENE KI BAT BOL DIYA PAR BILL AAYE HUA TAKRIBAN 15 DIN HO GAYE ABHI TAK PAYMENT NAHI DIYA HAI NA DENE CHAHTA HAI KAE BAR MAKAN MALIK KO PHONE KARNE KE BAD JAB MAINE PANI ROK DI TO DO BADMASH TYPE KE BOY BHEJKAR DHAMKIYAN DENE LAGA PHIR 100 NO PAR PHONE KAR PULISH KO BULAYA GAYA JISKA NAME SANDEEP MO NO- 7838070511 HAI JISNE YE KAHKAR PANI DILWA DI KI 2-3 DIN KE ANDAR AAPKO PAISE MIL JAYENGE AAP KISI KA PANI NAHI ROK SAKTE YE AAPKA MOLIK ADHIKAR NAHI HAI MAGAR PAISE PHIR BHI NAHI AAYE YE J0 BILL HAI TINO FLOOR KA HAI MAI AKELA YE BILL JAMA NAHI KAR SAKTA MAI YE MALOOM KARNA CHAHTA HI KI 2nd FLOOR WALE NE AGAR DUSRI LINE LI HAI TO USKA BILL ALAG KYON NAHI AATA AGAR AISA NAHI HO SAKTA HAI TO MUJHE KYA KARNA CHAHIYE DAY BY DAY BILL AMOUNT INCREASE HI HOTA JAYEGA JAB BHI PANI KA BILL AATA HAI JHANJHAT HONE LAGTA HAI NEXT STEP MERA KYA HO PL JANKARI DENE KA KRIPA KARE .

SALIL KUMAR
POCKET F7A- HO NO- 215 1st FLOOR SEC 16 ROHINI
MO NO-9560236137
anup Sitanshu

Nov 25, 2015

Sewer Water Supply in C-7/90-95, Rohini Sec-5

Hello Sir,
In our locality of Sector 5, Block-C-7 of Rohini, we are getting Sewer Water Supply since last 15 days. After repeated complaint to MCD and DELHI JAL BOARD, there is no action and both the authorities are passing the responsibility to fix this to one another, but no one is helping us. Requested of you is to please help our colony with this water supply issue.
Anup, C-7/94-96,Sec-5 Rohini
+919818668768, 9999013471
Manoj Kumar

Nov 16, 2015

NO WATER

water is not supplyed SINCE LINE WILL BE ACTIVE

I want to state my name is Manoj Kumar and I m living at I-146B Prem Nagar 2 near transformer kirari sultanpuri Delhi 110086
And My K.No is 4759243950.I got water connection on 30/7/2015.but still we are unable to get the water from our water pipe line. we have complaint many time but they say we have solve this problem in one month two months but at this time my problem is still pending.
So there is my humble request to you solve the issue as soon as possible.

manoj Kumar
Manoj Kumar

Nov 16, 2015

NO WATER

NO WATER SUPPLY
Sir, it is brought to your notice that there is no water supply in my premises since when the connection is regularized. Sir the results of this is being seen in our day to day life of my family. It is requested no. of times in the office and to JE on phone also. But today even office Nos. are also not working You are requested to look into the matter and do the needful IMMEDIATELY.
YOUR FAITHFULLY

MANOJ KUMAR
K NO : 4759243950
I-146B Prem Nangar-2 Kirari
Sultanpuri Delhi-110086

SCHAND

Jul 11, 2015

NONE DE-SLITTING OF SEWER LINE IN POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, DELHI-110085

DELHI JAL BOARD HAD NOT DE-SLIT THE SEWER LINES OF POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI, DELHI, DUE TO NONE DE-SLITTING OF MY BLOCK (HOUSE NO.187 TO 195) OF POCKET C-7, SECTOR-8, ROHINI THE RAIN WATER IS OVER FLOWING
DELHI JAL BOARD IS REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO DE-SLIT THE SEWER LINES IMMEDIATELY.
Sohan Yadav

Jun 29, 2015

Dirty smell in Drinking water

Respected sir/madam

I am one of the resident of NAHAR PUR VILLAGE ROHINI SECTOR-7 which comes under the ROHINI area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. Please help us in this matter since it becoming a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalised.
We hope that our government will take some strict action in this matter so that we can proudly say that WE ARE DELHITIES

Yours truely,

Secretary
Varunalaya Building
Karol Bagh
New Delhi 110005

Sub: Delay in issuing new water connection

I resident of 322/2 3rd floor, Than Sing Nagar Anand parbat, New Delhi 11005 applied for a new water connection on 23 September 2014( File No 1388) and paid development charges Rs.14881 on 7 Nov, 2014 as per bill provided by Rajinder nagar Delhi Jal Board office. and since then file has kept pending with meter reader sanjay das. he is demanding payment of some Mr.Budan from us, Mr.Budaan has no relation with my flat his property is on ground floor and ours is at 3rd floor. We have filed a written complain for the same on 25th Nov, diary no 3421. but till now we have not got any reply to that. I have visited many times to the Rajinder Nagar Delhi jal board office and infect complain to ZRO our water connection has not granted.

Sir, It would be very kind of you if you can take necessary steps and direct concern person to issue us new water connection.

your sincerely
Gobina
011-28765893
kamalrohira.92

Mar 18, 2015

PAYMENT CREDITED TO WRONG ACCOUNT

I, Deepa, having K. No. 877949000, was making online payment for my bill, but mistakenly the payment got credited to wrong account having K. No. 8778490000. So, now i request you to please help me in this regard. I shall be very thankful to you.
amardeep vishwakarma

Mar 12, 2015

supply of sewage water in home

I live in mangol puri.From two weeks ago the water supply in home is full of black sewage smell and dirt.From this people having problem like loose motion, fever and various otheer types of disease. Our body contains 75% of water so, we need pure water for drink.
I request you to please pay attentiomn on this serious matter.

Citizen of INDIA
Amardeep
Lokesh Grover

Feb 26, 2015

CHANGE OF NAME CORRECTION FOR WATER METER

SUBJECT- FOR NAME CHANGE CORRECTION TO SUDERSHAN SHARMA FOR KNO.6811360000

I SUDERSHAN SHARMA PAID MUTATION CHARGES AND STILL SOME OTHER NAME IS DISPLAYED
ON MY WATER BILL .. PLEASE PRINT OR DISPLAY MY NAME ON BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
PHONE NO- 9540485052.
ADDRESS- 118/POCKET-7, SECTOR-2, ROHINI, DELHI-110085.