Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

pallavi123

no water supply

To whom so ever it may concern,

i just want to bring to your notice that i stay in Vani Vihar , Uttam Nagar, delhi 59. it's been over 25 days and there is no supply of water in this area, kindly look into the matter as it becoming frustating now and try to keep yourself in our place living without drinking water from last 25 days.

There are small kids, patients and old people in the houses, imagine the situation and solve the water supply problem in this area.

It is a shame that on Delhi Jal Board and the staff of Delhi Jal Board that they are not able to manage the water supply in Delhi,

Resident,
Pallavi Bhushan Srivastava

Vani Vihar
Uttam Nagar
Delhi 59.
aadilrasheed786

No Water supply since 5 days

I am a resident of RZ-135, Manas Kunj, Uttam Nagar. Since Wednesday 07/05/2014 evening there is no water supply in Uttam Nagar-Manas Kunj place. There was no prior communication available on News papers/News from Jal Board about there will be no Water Supply.We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days.

Please start the Water suppply. And we would appreciate a prior communication going forward if there is any Water supply cut planned by Delhi jal Board.

Aadil Rasheed
RZ-135, Manas Kunj,
Uttam Nagar,
aadilrasheed786

No Water supply since 5 days

I am a resident of RZ-135 Manas Kunj Uttam Nagar . Since Wednesday 07/05/2014 evening there is no water supply in "Manas Kunj" place. There was no prior communication available on News papers/News from Jal Board about there will be no Water Supply.We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days.

Aadil Rasheed
RZ-135, Manas Kunj,
Uttam Nagar,
D.R. Darwade

Apr 23, 2014

Not receiving water bill

We have not been receiving Bills for water consumption from Delhi Jal Board for more than 8 months. Our New K No is 9480161000 at the address CA-63A, DDA Flats (Ground Floor), Hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064 in the name of Shri Birbal. It is requested that the duplicate/up-to-date bill may please be provided for payment.

My meter details are as follows

Name : Birbal
Meter No. : 202101
Old WCN : 5012
New KNO : 9480161000
Area Code : A-19/Subhash Nagar.

thanks
Dr. D.R. Darwade
vijayabahl

Mar 27, 2014

SEWAGE DIRT COLLECTION

we the resident of 432, Indra vihar, Near B.B.M, Delhi - 9 want to bring in your kind attnetion towards our sewerage and collection of sewage dirt collection peoblem and due to it collections ofsewage dirt collection problem is been faced by some of the houses which are adjacent to each other in back side and mosquitoes will start breeding and will start entering in our homes. We have made complaints but no action has been taken yet by the people who are cleaning this sewage they collect their sewage dirt and leave it as it is always.

You are requested to take as ealry and positive action in this regard.
VIJAYA BAHL
N.K.Agarwal

Mar 24, 2014

CE-WAGE WATER

I want to complaint against cewage water which is coming in our area from last 15 days.
We are phasing too much problem due to this. Mostof people ill due to this harmful water.
This water is too dirty and which is harmful for anybody.
We request u to take an urgent action regarding this otherwise it will be too dangerous..

Thanks & Regd

praveentaneja

Mar 15, 2014

Wrong metering

Reg: New KV No.343649100 Zone WZ3 MR Code 286 Old K No.10212

The said connection is at M-181, 2nd floor, Guru Harkishan Nagar, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110087. The meter as shown in my bill belongs to 2nd floor or ground floor. Kindly confirm as per your record. Despite meter having stolen the bill is showing meter reading. Please confirm.

with regards,

Praveen Taneja
nidhirohilla

Oct 19, 2013

DIRTY/SMELLY WATER

with respect i NIDHI ROHILLA Residance of WZ-1391 , NANGAL RAYA ,D'BLOCK JANAKPURI wants to draw your attention that our in our area NANGAL RAYA smelling water is comming which is very dirty and not fit for drinking so kindly sir take some action on this complant, smelly water coming sice a week ago
skmehta61

Jul 4, 2013

Consumption bill not received

We have not been receiving Bills for water consumption from Delhi Jal Board for more than 12 months. Our connection no. is 3527 and old K No is 1356838858 at the address 4B/12 (Ground Floor), Tilak Nagar, New Delhi 110018 in the name of my late mother Smt Kamlesh Kumari. It is requested that the duplicate/up-to-date bill may please be provided for payment.

Sanjeev Kumar Mehta
Ph 011-25995495
011-45621347
skmehta61

Jul 4, 2013

Bills not being Received

We have not been receiving Bills for water consumption from Delhi Jal Board for more than 12 months. Our connection no. is 3527 and old K No is 1356838858 at the address 4B/12 (Ground Floor) in the name of my late mother Smt Kamlesh Kumari. It is requested that the duplicate/up-to-date bill may be provided for payment.

Sanjeev Kumar Mehta
Ph 011-25995495

Jun 8, 2013

Charging on Average Basis.New Meter Installed in Oct. 2011

Insite of the fact that New meter was fitted after getting it checked at DJB office in October 2011, the bill onaverage basis are being sent fo payment.Not a single drop of ater was used since then as no one lives in the flat. Please look into the matter on priority basis and request be solved
Dodi

May 10, 2013

Water Supply

Respected Sir / Mam,

i am a resident of tughlakabad extention,delhi-110019,street No.36,water here comes once or twice a week for 20-30 minutes, which means we can live like a human being once or twice a week and the rest days of the week we have to search for water like a**mals, how can a human being live without water, we are asking you kindly to please find a solution,and give us a daily supply of water because we are human and we need water to live.

and
Thanks in advance for your help.
EVAKHAN

Apr 18, 2013

WATER BILL IS NOT RECEIVED AT YET

NAME - IZHAR KHAN K. NO. 1324565294, BILL NO. 472881, ADD- J - 675, MANGOL PURI, DELHI - 110083.

SIR,

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WATER BILL FROM LAST 2 YEARS AT YET.
IF WE DONT PAY OUR WATER BILL WE WILL DEDFAULTER BECAUSE WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR WATER BILL.
AND CONNECTION WILL DISCONTINOU.
SO, PLEASE SEND OUR WATER BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND OBLIGE.

FROM :

IZHAR KHAN
abhi.outlaw

Apr 16, 2013

No Water Supply in Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar

There is no MCD water supply in L-Extension, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar from the last three 3 days, we donot even have a ground water facility. We are facing a lot problems, we do not have water to drink.

Please do something
Divya.vijan

Apr 8, 2013

No Water supply since 3 days

I am a resident of S-43 Vijay Vihar Uttam Nagar East. Since Friday evening there is no water supply in East Uttam Nagar-Vijay Vihar, Indra Park etc places. There was no prior communication available on News papers/News from Jal Board about there will be no Water Supply.We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days.

Divya Vijan
S-43 Vijay Vihar
Uttam Nagar East

Mar 31, 2013

Stinky/gutter water supply

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I am resident of f block vishwash park in uttam nagar and we are having problem of stinky/gutter water which has been coming for one month. It is not potable water which may sick us.

We are suffering this problem and our pipe has been blocked due to stinky/gutter water. This same problem having around area and people taking water on rent. We have got changed two times our pipe connection and make clean inside pipe water supply but it is not possible until water is not clean.
I hope you would take legal action against this Serious matter.

with regards
NARENDER MEHTA
F-BLOCK
VISHWASH PARK,
UTTAM NAGAR-110059
down lalit

Mar 18, 2013

commercial use of ground water

i am resident of H.NO. 934/3 village kapashera, new delhi 110037. This is regarding our neighbors who are illegally using ground water for commercial purpose. they are illegally supplying water in near by areas becouse of these activity ground water level is decresing day by day in our village. i hope authority will take appropriate action and steps to check and stop this kind of wastage of our natural resource ground water.
rs1362133

Feb 20, 2013

ILLEGAL SUPPLY OF BOTTLE WATER

ILLEGAL SUPPLY OF BOTTLE WATER

illegal ground water Supplying delhi jaitpur extn part- 2 new delhi 110044 some one residence in D block jait pur extn part - 2 using ground water for commercial purpose. he bottling the water and supply that. he is unauthorises systems in delhi is alive to stop this kind of wastage of ground water???
parmod singh

Feb 19, 2013

illegal ground water connection

in delhi dhakka village near kingsway camp delhi 1100009 some one named dayal singh s/o late ishwar singh resides near purani chaupal using ground water for commercial purpose. he bottling the water and supply that. is any authority in delhi is alive to stop this kind of wastage of ground water???
common people

Feb 18, 2013

No Water supply

I Arti residence of Bhagwati garden ext Uttam nagar . Its been 6 Days we have no water supply at our area . This highly disgusting . I would really apperciate if any one can help on this matter . I called several numbers no one is ready t o response . This is how u treat people? I want response on this matter asap.
beena rani

Feb 11, 2013

development charges in respect of connection number 93832

i am the resident of 1883/139 shanti nagar trinagar delhi 110035. my connection number is 93832 in the name of bharto devi. i am somehow unable to trace the development charges receipt paid to your department, i have gone to all your concerned office at kanhaiya nagar, punjabi bagh, karol bagh, ashok vihar, but they all are refusing to tell me the amount of development charges already paid on this connection.i have applied for new connection but the problem is of development charge. please help me in this matter i am under lot of tension in this regard

beena rani
9999238453 9891114175
shikha22jain

Jan 30, 2013

Impure Water

We are getting really smelly, dirty and impure water in East Patel Nagar since last 2 days. It is really creating a lot of problem.
Please resolve it by today afternoon so that people get fresh and clean water atleast today evening.
Shikha Jain
26/13, 1st Floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi.

Dec 16, 2012

BLOCKED SEWER LINE

I am a resident of A-1/69, Janakpuri and have been facing an acute problem of a blocked sewer line which is causing a back flow of sewer water into my residence and thereby addressing the issue to you. This drastic situation has occurred due to the Shree Makan Restaurant and the Cloud’s Banquet Hall, as the sewer line which had been laid for the Residential Complex is not designed to undertake the heavy load of effluents (ghee, plastic glasses & cleaning dusters) which is discharged by these Commercial Complexes, it regularly gets blocked causing acute problems for the residents. Despite repeated attempts at getting the sewer line cleaned at a local level, complaints to the Delhi Jal Board and requests to the Management of these Commercial Complexes, there is no solution in sight. The Sewage Water back flow into a residence has become a matter of grave health concern for the residents and can lead to spread of diseases like dengue. Keeping these aspects related to municipal and public welfare including Health and Hygiene in mind it is requested that this sewage blockage be cleared along with the cleaning of the sewer line at the earliest.
nita vij

Nov 16, 2012

Water Bill not coming

I, Nita Vij, resident of A-13/1, Golden Park, Shivpuri, Delhi-51, am not receiving the water bill for the last few months. No regular bills are coming to our premises.

Therefore, we request to authority please tell the concern department to wake up and send the bills regularly.

My Water Bill details are as follows:-
Name:- Sh. Ghanshyam Dass
Meter No. :- 308594
Area Code:- A-14
Meter Reader Code:- 272

Please do the needful as soon as possible. I shall be highly obelized to you.

Thanks and regards

Nita Vij
E.mail : nitavij@yahoo.com
pankaj.pandey

Nov 15, 2012

Dirty and stinky water supply

Hi!

I am a resident of F-163, Mangal Bazar, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. I have to complain regarding the dirty and stinky water supply for the past one month in my house, the water is contaminated with sewer water containing foul smell & suspended dirty particles. It is like sever water we can’t even use this water for bath or any purpose. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. As it is a known fact that most of the hazardous ailments are water borne, the problem of dirty & stinky water should be looked into immediately. As it is many people are complaining of stomach ache and vomiting sensations due to the same.

We cannot drink the water that is coming from the tap. It is disgusting. We are forced to purchase bottled water to drink and to cook with. Although it is not ideal to bath in the water or do our washing, we are left with no other choice as bottled water is too expensive to be used daily for all our varying needs.

Keeping in the view the above letter, I hoped that an early action will be taken to solve this problem.

Pankaj Kumar Pandey (9711915200)
F-163, Mangal Bazar,
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi.

PVR - SHAJI NAIR
    HI I have made the booking for the PVR LULU...
    Kun United Hyundai Dealer - CHEATED by Kun United Hyundai,Hyderabad,India dealer.
    This is a very serious issue that I wanted to notify you...
    Vodafone India - MI_cap_750_30d_r_promo_3g activated by the company
    MI_cap_750_30d_r_promo_3g activated by the company without...
    bescom - power cuts
    It is almost one month since the power cuts started in...
    punjab national bank - to know blocked code
    i blocked my debit card to certain problem this process...
    GENPACT - Resignation issue
    I am an ex employee of Genpact...the most worst and bloody...
    Mobile fraud call - Fruad call
    Today I received the call from 070700 59459 saying that he...
    Hathway Internet - Re: Worst service
    The day when i put up my complaint here(02/09/2015). The...
    snapdeal - Refund not received
    i have not yet received my refund money rs.1499 date order...