Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

aryadolly

May 8, 2015

Foul and dirtly water supply

I am a resident of Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi. We have been facing dirty water supply since 30 th April. The water supply is sewer water extremly filthy, foul and dirty. This dirty sewer water supply is throughout the day. The clean water supply starts aftet 7 in the evening. We are really suffering badly without water in the heat.

I request the concerned authorities to swiftly take actions to restore clean water supply. Sewer water supply should be stopped at the earliest else it is a house of diseases in the area.

Dolly Arya
2a/52 Ramesh Nagar
New Delhi 15
sangeeta mathur

Apr 27, 2015

DIRTY WATER

ConsumerComplaints.in β€Ί Delhi Jal Board β€Ί Delhi Jal Board - REGARDING SUPPLY OF CONTAMINATED WATER
Delhi Jal Board - REGARDING SUPPLY OF CONTAMINATED WATER

I am resident of MIG Vatika apartments,Mayapuri New Dehi-110064. in this area we are getting contaminated, water for the last 15-20 days In , some residents are getting fresh water and some are getting contaminated water with foul smell and that is not even useful for bathing or washing purpose. Our RWA73 have made complaint over to Jal Board complaint 2-3 times But till date No action has been taken and still we are getting dirty water. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest, as when we are paying for the water at least, we have to get clean water. In the over head tanks, the dirty water is storred every day, and that is not useful ,All residents are facing stomach prblum.
rahul gupta...

Apr 20, 2015

very dirty & smelly weatyer

Very smelly dirty water
I am a resident of weard no 1 near Dargah , Mehrauli , New Delhi . We are getting dirty smelling water for past Three Months . The water smells like sewage and is yellowish green in colour. It is highly contaminated and can make a person seriously ill. We can't even wash our clothes in it because it smells soooooo bad.
It is really shameful on the part of DJB to supply such dirty water to people. How can they be so inhumane.... We were informed that the supply would improve from 1st March 20156 but this has not happened. As a result one cannot even consume the water of the house which has its own set of health problems attached to it. I request the JAL Board to KINDLY look into this. No one A.E or J.e listen our request for solve the problems.

Please its my humble request to look into this matter , because

Thanking You,

Vipin Kumar & Anwar Hussain
& Ohter residents of ward No.1
Mehrauli
praveenme22

Apr 14, 2015

No water Supply

This Is a complaint Regarding no water supply in our area, as per records there is a tubewell for our area in Gali no. 3 Raj nagar part 2 area, but water not reach us through this tubewell because we are living in gali no. 2 area, due to so many connections in gali no. 3 area. So this is a request to please sort out this problem by putting any Valve in it or add any new tubewell connection for us. This Tubewell is in Mr. Mukesh Solanki plot in Gali no. 3.

Also, I wanted to add in it the pump men Mr Ansari is taking bribe fro every member from Gali no. 3 of Rs 100/- for every week from each house.

Praveen kumar
Add: RZH-718, Gali no. 2, Raj Nagar-II,
Palam Colony, New Delhi-110077
S.C.SHARMA

Mar 23, 2015

FAULTY WATER METER

REPLACEMENT OF DOMESTIC WATER METER CONNECTION NO48141 - NEW K.NO.78830710000 AT B-3A/288, JANAKPURI, NEW DELHI-110058 (DDA LIG FLATS) bill no. 788308289428 dated. 10.3.2015.

I had Delhi Jal Board domestic water meter since 1978 with due security deposit We wanted the defected water meter replaced by the Delhi Jal Board. But under compulsion had to get it replaced by a private one. Now the first Water Bill has sent for Rs.8028/- with the last reading as "288" whereas the Meter Reading shows as "218". I lodged a complaint for the same to get the mistake rectified. But the Delhi Jal Board officials advised that I will have to pay this. And further advised me to at least pay half of the Bill in question. Of course,I paid half of the amount of Rs.4000/- receipt no. 2561 dated 23.3.2015 and rest to be paid later on.
My problem is that such a whooping amount of Rs 8028/- water bill never seen in the last forty years. We are four members of the family, water consumption is bearast minimum. This whole B3A Block Janakpuri is suffering because of the functioning in the arbitrary way of the Delhi Jal Board .Please investigate whole matter to give justice to the resident as earliest.
HARJIT SINGH KALRA

Mar 7, 2015

BLOCKED SEWER

I am at residing at 53/78 Ramjas Road Karol bagh New Delhi10005. The sewer running through the back lane is choked for the last several days. The flow of the waste water of the house is obstructed by the choked sewer. The result that the foul smell emitting from the waste water is creating the health of our family members and other members of neighbouring houses.

I request you to please take remedial action so that my problem is solved.

Harjit Singh
Trilok joshi

Feb 28, 2015

New connection needed but denied

New connection needed but denied

I have second floor , R-95 B Right side in khirki extension Malviya Nagar, New Delhi -17 .The total area of Plot is area 130 s.ft whereas 8 flats is two room set is front side and 4 flats is one room set and in Back side area and 1 is small LG flats in parking area this building have total 12 flats 1 is LG (13) six flats owner have already individual water connection.

Now I need a individual water connection as it is a hygienic need as to survive. I have control on only
My flats When I went for applying new individual water connection at Delhi Jal board, office and meet the ZRO, He replied that we cannot allot you the connection, as there has been a circular that in single building ,if there are more than 6 flats in plot , we will allot only one bulk connection and for the same you need to get installed underground water tank.

I requested to zro that i do not have any hold on other flats owners; I am here to apply for my second floor flats individual water connection water supply new connection. And I requested to zro this Building establish in year 2003 or circular Delhi Jal board come up in 2013 how is possible

He said, your problem is genuine but we cannot help you in this. However, as to survive want drinking water at my home. Kindly provide me solution for the same.

Anju joshi

R-95 B Right side khirki extension
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi -17
Mobil.no-9650697781
Trilok joshi

Feb 26, 2015

new water conection

This is to request you that Delhi jal board Apartment Act must be implemented in authorized colony which is build up in govt approved land allotted for apartments only because there are to many numbers of lat build up in unauthorised colonies, build up by private builders they did not built underground water Tank either builder did not given vacant space for underground tank. Therefore, how can flat owner build it But Delhi jal board asking for bulk connection for society under apartment /society Act They did not give individual connection. I request to you that please change these Act and give individual connection for every flat owner.

A. Andrabi

Feb 25, 2015

No timings for water

We don't have any proper timings. Sometimes water comes after two days sometimes after three days sometimes after four days. The timing they mention is never correct they always says after two hours but those days may come after two days. Some residents doubt they do it deliberately because some water working people do side business with water private suppliers. We are badly suffering. Please take an immediate action and save the mankind.
Manishankar Prasad Singh

Feb 23, 2015

METER NOT WORKING

Dear Sir/Mam

Dear Sir/Mam
My Meter no,87069 Not working some 4-5 day, I am going to DJB OFFICE PREET VIHAR DEPOSIT PAINDING BILL AMOUNT BUT HE SAID YOUR METER STATUS BLOCK SO PLEASE YOU CHECK AND CONFIRM CURRENT METER Reading after go to ZRO MR Shiv Prasad I am after note meter reading go to MR SHIV PRASAD ZRO NOT RESPONSE He Said Please Put up Application I ask sir what matter mention he said I dont know Please suggest.

Manish Singh
Rajesh Verma

Feb 22, 2015

water leakage

my name is sunil add-plote no 6 rao vihar nangloi delhi 110041 opp raja public school ph no 9015903540 my problem is water leakeg dear sir/medam mere office main aapki water line leakege ki wajhe se kaafi pani bhar gaya hai jisse mera kaafi nuksaan hogaya hai aur ho raha hai aapse gujarish hai ki aap is water line ko repair krwaye agar aapne is complain par action nhai liya to aapko pura harjana bhugatna padega hamara comlant no hai NTM3404 ISSE humne subha karwai thi kisine action nhi liya thank you sunil
bibhakar

Jan 25, 2015

NIL WATER SUPPLY+ DIRTY WATER AVAILABLE IN PIPE

I BIBHAKAR CHOUDHARY S/O LATE SH. CHANDRAKANT CHOUDHARY R/O AT C-4, VIJAY NAGAR , MOHAN GARDEN, NEW DELHI uttam nagar since past 2.5years and the water supply is very bad from starting but since past 1YEAR situation has gone worst and we don't have water supply from Delhi Jal board since past more than ONE YEAR..
You are requested to take the matter seriously and do the needful earliest.
hannu767

Dec 28, 2014

Sewer water mix in water supply

In my area sewer work is in progress, thats why some places they block the drains. Supply water in Sethi Enclave Pt-1 , Gali no -1 Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar is in worst condition, supply water is mixed up with drains water and come in tab.

Please its my humble request to look into this matter , because its very unhygienic, and can't be drink.

Andrew Devasir

Dec 24, 2014

Sudden Failiure in water supply

24 December 2014
08:08pm

Sir/Ma'am,
It was just moments ago that my mother informed me that this area will not get water for 2 WHOLE DAYS! She was informed by the RWA President an hour ago. When infact there was no water since the morning and the people around are saying that there will be no water supply for quite some time.
We were not notified in advance like the Electricity Boards notify the residents. Nor were we given any kind of warning.
My address -
D-7, Prasad Nagar New MIG Flats
Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Phone No.- 011 25747548; 9810800961
Please take this matter seriously so that this complaint could be redressed.
If not atleast notify me/the residents what the problem is and how long till its fixed.
Please dont let this complaint reach the doorstep of the city courts.

Andrew Devasir
chander.saluja

Dec 17, 2014

New connection Needed but denied

I have Upper first floor in Anup Naagr,C-22 of 75 Ft.The total area of plot is 100ft whereas 5 floors are there at back side and 4 floors are there in front side of 75 ft.
Now i need a water connection as it is a hygienic need as to survive.I have control on only my floor as my mother is the owner of this floor.
When i went for applying new connection at Delhi Jal board,Mrs Kirpal Kaur ZRO ,She replied that we cannat allot you the connection, as there has been a circular that in single building ,if there are more than 6 floors,we will allot only one bulk connection and for the same you need to get installed underground water tank.
I requested her that i dont have any hold on other floor owners,I am here to apply for myfirst floor water supply new connection.
She said ,your problem is genuine but we cant help you in this.
But as to survive,i want drinking water at my home.
Kindly Provide me solution for the same.

Chander Kant Saluja
C/O Nirmal Devi
C-22,Anup Nagar,New Delhi-110059
Ranjit Singh1408

Dec 8, 2014

excess bill and supply problems

I am a residence of 13-C Gali no.2, Defence Enclave Part-II, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi: 110059. I would like to bring your attention about billing problems. My bill not come to time to time because my area code is wrong, I have already submitted a complaint in Delhi Jal Board but area code is not corrected yet and one more bill I have also received some time ago bill amount is about 12,000/- rupees. My billing amount is also so hike but my consumption unit is 74 only, and also water supply of our area is very poor, sometime 4 to 5 days water supply does not come.
Therefore I request to you kindly solve my bill excess and water supply problems.

Regards/ Thanks
Vijay Singh
Mob.: 9891456575
Ankur001

Nov 28, 2014

Bad Water Supply

I am staying at uttam nagar since past 2.5years and the water supply is very bad from starting but since past 10 days situation has gone worst and we don't have water supply from Delhi Jal board since past more than 10 days.
You are requested to take the matter seriously and do the needful earliest.
sameera7

Oct 30, 2014

Dirty Drinking Water

I am a resident of Patparganj, East Delhi and since the past month or so the water that is being supplied to our homes has a weird taste to it. Many people I know have got stomach infections from consuming this wate . Even if I drink one glass of this I experience stomach pain . We were informed that the supply would improve from 28th October but this has not happened. As a result one cannot even consume the water of the house which has its own set of health problems attached to it. I request the JAL Board to KINDLY look into this. Such a situation is highly ironic seeing as how only recently the swacchh bharat abhiyaan was launched by our PM
Vaibhav Gaur

Oct 28, 2014

Very high water bill

We received very huge water bill this time (~56000 INR). We got our water meter changed on around 10 August and the readings were taken on 19th September. We checked the total units on the meter ourselves and they are less then what mentioned in the bill. Also the meter reading date mentioned on the bill, no one was present in the house at that time so they could not have checked the meter reading also. Also the meter number mentioned on the bill is the previous meter which was already removed.
rashidanwar

Oct 25, 2014

Very smelly dirty water

I am a resident of 11 block Subhash Nagar. We are getting dirty smelling water for past one week. The water smells like sewage and is yellowish green in colour. It is highly contaminated and can make a person seriously ill. We can't even wash our clothes in it because it smells soooooo bad.
Someone kindly look into the matter

Thanking You,
Rashid Anwar,
11 Block Subhash Nagar.
Amarjeet81

Oct 9, 2014

no water supply

We have been facing water supply problem for 15 to 20 days., we reside in T18, sukkar bazar, near Munna Dairy, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water.

We, therefore, request you kindly take an appropriate action and solve our problems.

Warm regards,
Dr. A.K.Singh
8800205425
sanjeev.kr21498@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2014

Water Supply Affected since last 6 Month

I Sanjeev Kumar residing in G-1/250, Dal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar New Delhi – 110059, We are not getting drinking water even for 10 minutes in a day from last 6 months, also time of water supply is not fix... and in 10 minutes the pressure of water is too low that we cannot store 2 buckets. I would like to request you, please do the needful to resolve this problem....

Sanjeev Kumar
Email: sanjeev.kr21498@gmail.com
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

No Water Supply

I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill.

Please do need full

Rakesh Jha
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

Having not water since 4 days

No Water Supply
I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. The officials of DJB does not even visit the site. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill every month.

Please do need furl

Rakesh Jha
h l wadhwa

Sep 18, 2014

Delhi Jal Board, (South) Giri Nagar

Zone : SZ2/502/Metered A-15/Giri Nagar : K No: 6903341000 : Along with Bill for the period 7.11.2013 to 29.2.2014 for 43 Units (Reading from 2827 to 2870) (for 83 days) for Rs 3248.36 - arrears included for Rs 3,98,530.64 + late fee Rs 19,926 for a total amount of Bill Rs 4,21,706 (+ LPC Rs 21,085.28) for payment after 8.3.2014 was returned for connection on 19.3.2014. No reply received, till date.

Arrears included for the bills generated by DJB for the period 25.9.2010 to 31.5.2011 for 248 days is for Rs 40,554 (for 281 Units), 31.5.2011 to 27.6.2013 for 758 days for Rs 2,37,177 (for 1887 units) and for the period 27.6.2013 to 27.11.2013 for 133 days is for Rs 3,88,831 (for 940units) did not reach us. The total units billed come to 3108 while the meter reading is upto 2870. The actual reading as on 19.3.2014 when the bill was returned being presumptive was 2235 as the against the reading shown in the bill was 2870. There has actually been an error some where during the above period and this needs correction at DJB end. It is more than five months now nothing has been done by the DJB despite my personal visit to ZRO.
It is a Comercial Connection at Nehru Place, DDA Building. Thro' this column we needs assistance to resolve the issue.

H L Wadhwa
For NuWave eSolutions Private Limited.

CIBIL - Amount deducted but score not received
    Hello, I subscribed for a CIBIL score on 22nd Sept,...
    City Union Bank - mnhbmhbvh
    facebook - Forget my facebook password
    I have forget my facebook current password and I have...
    Billdesk - fsdfsdf
    Union Bank of India - fffg
    SAMSUNG NATIONAL LOTTERY - Samsung Lottery Winner
    Please can you confirm to me that I'm the real...
    Tata Sky - effrfgr