Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Mar 31, 2013

Stinky/gutter water supply

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I am resident of f block vishwash park in uttam nagar and we are having problem of stinky/gutter water which has been coming for one month. It is not potable water which may sick us.

We are suffering this problem and our pipe has been blocked due to stinky/gutter water. This same problem having around area and people taking water on rent. We have got changed two times our pipe connection and make clean inside pipe water supply but it is not possible until water is not clean.
I hope you would take legal action against this Serious matter.

with regards
NARENDER MEHTA
F-BLOCK
VISHWASH PARK,
UTTAM NAGAR-110059
down lalit

Mar 18, 2013

commercial use of ground water

i am resident of H.NO. 934/3 village kapashera, new delhi 110037. This is regarding our neighbors who are illegally using ground water for commercial purpose. they are illegally supplying water in near by areas becouse of these activity ground water level is decresing day by day in our village. i hope authority will take appropriate action and steps to check and stop this kind of wastage of our natural resource ground water.
rs1362133

Feb 20, 2013

ILLEGAL SUPPLY OF BOTTLE WATER

ILLEGAL SUPPLY OF BOTTLE WATER

illegal ground water Supplying delhi jaitpur extn part- 2 new delhi 110044 some one residence in D block jait pur extn part - 2 using ground water for commercial purpose. he bottling the water and supply that. he is unauthorises systems in delhi is alive to stop this kind of wastage of ground water???
parmod singh

Feb 19, 2013

illegal ground water connection

in delhi dhakka village near kingsway camp delhi 1100009 some one named dayal singh s/o late ishwar singh resides near purani chaupal using ground water for commercial purpose. he bottling the water and supply that. is any authority in delhi is alive to stop this kind of wastage of ground water???
common people

Feb 18, 2013

No Water supply

I Arti residence of Bhagwati garden ext Uttam nagar . Its been 6 Days we have no water supply at our area . This highly disgusting . I would really apperciate if any one can help on this matter . I called several numbers no one is ready t o response . This is how u treat people? I want response on this matter asap.
beena rani

Feb 11, 2013

development charges in respect of connection number 93832

i am the resident of 1883/139 shanti nagar trinagar delhi 110035. my connection number is 93832 in the name of bharto devi. i am somehow unable to trace the development charges receipt paid to your department, i have gone to all your concerned office at kanhaiya nagar, punjabi bagh, karol bagh, ashok vihar, but they all are refusing to tell me the amount of development charges already paid on this connection.i have applied for new connection but the problem is of development charge. please help me in this matter i am under lot of tension in this regard

beena rani
9999238453 9891114175
shikha22jain

Jan 30, 2013

Impure Water

We are getting really smelly, dirty and impure water in East Patel Nagar since last 2 days. It is really creating a lot of problem.
Please resolve it by today afternoon so that people get fresh and clean water atleast today evening.
Shikha Jain
26/13, 1st Floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi.

Dec 16, 2012

BLOCKED SEWER LINE

I am a resident of A-1/69, Janakpuri and have been facing an acute problem of a blocked sewer line which is causing a back flow of sewer water into my residence and thereby addressing the issue to you. This drastic situation has occurred due to the Shree Makan Restaurant and the Cloud’s Banquet Hall, as the sewer line which had been laid for the Residential Complex is not designed to undertake the heavy load of effluents (ghee, plastic glasses & cleaning dusters) which is discharged by these Commercial Complexes, it regularly gets blocked causing acute problems for the residents. Despite repeated attempts at getting the sewer line cleaned at a local level, complaints to the Delhi Jal Board and requests to the Management of these Commercial Complexes, there is no solution in sight. The Sewage Water back flow into a residence has become a matter of grave health concern for the residents and can lead to spread of diseases like dengue. Keeping these aspects related to municipal and public welfare including Health and Hygiene in mind it is requested that this sewage blockage be cleared along with the cleaning of the sewer line at the earliest.
nita vij

Nov 16, 2012

Water Bill not coming

I, Nita Vij, resident of A-13/1, Golden Park, Shivpuri, Delhi-51, am not receiving the water bill for the last few months. No regular bills are coming to our premises.

Therefore, we request to authority please tell the concern department to wake up and send the bills regularly.

My Water Bill details are as follows:-
Name:- Sh. Ghanshyam Dass
Meter No. :- 308594
Area Code:- A-14
Meter Reader Code:- 272

Please do the needful as soon as possible. I shall be highly obelized to you.

Thanks and regards

Nita Vij
E.mail : nitavij@yahoo.com
pankaj.pandey

Nov 15, 2012

Dirty and stinky water supply

Hi!

I am a resident of F-163, Mangal Bazar, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. I have to complain regarding the dirty and stinky water supply for the past one month in my house, the water is contaminated with sewer water containing foul smell & suspended dirty particles. It is like sever water we can’t even use this water for bath or any purpose. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. As it is a known fact that most of the hazardous ailments are water borne, the problem of dirty & stinky water should be looked into immediately. As it is many people are complaining of stomach ache and vomiting sensations due to the same.

We cannot drink the water that is coming from the tap. It is disgusting. We are forced to purchase bottled water to drink and to cook with. Although it is not ideal to bath in the water or do our washing, we are left with no other choice as bottled water is too expensive to be used daily for all our varying needs.

Keeping in the view the above letter, I hoped that an early action will be taken to solve this problem.

Pankaj Kumar Pandey (9711915200)
F-163, Mangal Bazar,
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi.
Vijay ruhil

Oct 31, 2012

illegal water connection

This is regarding our neighbors who taken illegal connection from there one house to another. Actually they have one water connection with water meter and getting proper water supply through that but there they will take another water connection from there next house which is in different colony.And now when water is not coming in there other house where they even don't have meter they creating so many problems for other Society members also. Even water supply connection are coming in there Colony but they create problems for water authorities members and don't allow them to send water supply PIPELINE comes in that particular Street of that colony and that is due to this illegal connection. As per them they have water connection from our colony and if Separate water pipeline comes it will cut there water pipes which are unauthorized and there money going to wastage. And due to that two particular colony members are suffering. They are threating people and showing there money power.

Also one more thing i want to tell you they have 2 pet animal i.e. cow which is not allowed in Delhi colonies. what these guys do they put all wastage in Nali(i.e. Sewage system where all colony rain water goes) and block the same. And now whole water is stuck in that Nali due to which Malaria and Dengue Mosquitoes are developing and creating health issue for near by Society. So,
Please Take serious action against these complaints.
Address of that particular house which creating these problem for all society member of two colonies are as follows:-

Mahender Singh S/o Shri Mauji Ram

Billing Complaint

as above

Oct 12, 2012

Billing Complaint

I AM STAYING AT C-29, F-1, DILSHAD COLONY, DELHI-95. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WATER BILL THOUGH THEY HAVE TAKEN METER READING LONG BACK SO FAR NO BODAY DARE TO SEND ME MY WATER BILL EVEN IN MY ENTIRE APARTMENTS.

Aug 7, 2012

wasting pure drinking water million liters daily

Respected sir

I want to say that there are thousands of liter pure drinking
Water are wasting daily by the people of mayapuri chouk.
no one have the proper fittings in there always open pipe
lines.Each people have their own separate unfitting pipe
line connection from major water line of Delhi Jal Board.
THE Water comes & wastes there 24 out of 24 hours.
illiterate people don't know the value of water wasting
in nallas gutters.
generally speaking they if they use water 100% daily
then they waste 10000% (ten thousand % daily)
I wonder / unhappy to say that there is no inspection by the
authorities no one is in-charge of there area .
pleas stop this wasting sir
please inspect this crime .

May 9, 2012

Impure drinking water Color and smell

I am a resident of Jeewan Park, Uttam Nagar. Our colony receives impure & dirty water, which is unfit for drinking, even after repeated filtration. The water we get through our taps, completely defeats the inherent properties of water. It is usually brown, contains visible impurities & horrible tastes. At times it smells so badly, as if it's coming directly from some drains or sewer.
We don't even feel like washing our clothes from that water, let alone drinking.

We are facing this problem from last 6months or even more then 6months.

I want to know that, if DJB cannot provide safe water for drinking, what can a common man do?

Please help.

Apr 28, 2012

dirty unhygienic water supply

We have been getting VERY DIRTY AND UNHYGIENIC WATER SUPPLY which SMELLS LIKE GUTTAR WATER. We are having this problem since last 1 month. We have even complained many times but no one seems to pay attention to our complaint. One more problem is that, we get water only at night around 2 a.m. to 3a.m. , which is totally unearthly time to give water supply. Request the authorities to take action immediately. We have been complaining to DELHI JAL BOARD OFFICE REGULARLY.

Apr 28, 2012

Excess amount of bill without reading

Hi I m pushpinder singh, grandson of Shri Ajit Singh, residence of F-218, Vishnu garden, New delhi - 110018.

Our complaint is toward Excess amount of bill without Meter reading.

Today on 27.april.2012, we got our water bill of Rs. 1802 without any meter reading. Our water meter is working properply but the word ''Defective'' has written on that bill. As we know none of your employee come here in our area and check the reading of our meters.

On the other hand, last year we had a bill of approximately Rs. 6000 without any meter reading and defective is written on the bill.

Our water connection no. - 4639-J
Our k no. - 1362555437

My mobile no. is 9899494159 if you want any description of bill.

Kindly take some action. we will be very thankfull to yours.
Beenu Kumari

Apr 9, 2012

dirty & smelly water not supply in our block is clear water

I R/O Beenu enclance uttam ngr informing u on behalf of our block and street that dirty and smelly water is being supplied in B Block Sehyog Vihar JJ Colony Matiyala Crossing, Near Barat Ghar o . We don't even have safe drinking water. Water supplied is not provide. plz look into and resolve the problem.
yours one
Beenu
Amardeepk

Apr 9, 2012

The non working of the jeevandelhi website.

The non working of the jeevandelhi website leading to a great deal of hassel in doing the payment of water bill. Its very annoying that the website option is mentioned on the bill & it's not working just like some of our govt. dept. Showes how much our govt officials are concerned.

Apr 5, 2012

Stinking Water

I am a resident of C block Mansarovar Garden. From past 4-5 days, we are having dirty and contaminated water supply from Delhi Jal Board. I registered a compalint also against it and my complaint number is 1132. nobody is taking responsibility and answering upto the satisfaction from Pujabi Bagh office. We are suffering a lot for the same.

Mar 9, 2012

INTIMATION ABOUT WASTAGE OF WATER THROUGH PUBLIC CONNECTION

RESPECTED SIR

I SUNIT KUMAR SHARMA, RESIDENCE OF G-5/299 ADHYAPAK NAGAR NANGLOI.
SIR IN OUR COLONY (SAME AS ABOVE) SAME CONNECTION WHICH WERE AUTHORISED OF PUBLIC WELFARE,, MISSED USED BY PUBLIC DUE TO THIS WASTAGE OF WATER IS VERY HIGH.
THERE IS NO STOPPAGE MATERIALS FOR STOPPAGE OF WATER.
PLEASE TAKE REASONABLE ACTION FOR THIS PROBLEM.AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR TRULY
SUNIT SHARMA
M-8010280770

Feb 21, 2012

FAULTY BILL

Dear Authority,

This complain is regarding the faulty Water Bill of Delhi Jal Board. Can any one believe that a water bill for a month is whooping INR 11,000. Now the story starts when one of the DJB employee who comes to our place and took the wrong meter reading which leads to a faulty bill of INR 11,000 which we recevied in the month of Nov 2010. And when we objects the same and went to DJB office we were treated like beggers my 65 years old grand father been to the DJB office in Tagore Garden and in Janak puri "N" no. of times but just to listen that "uncle ji ho jaega aap chinta mat karo".

We gave some 3-4 written complaints to them but of no use, and time goes on... To my awe and shock we receive a Water bill of INR 22,460 on 18th Feb 2012 stating that your last day for making this payment is 24th Feb 2012.

Can anyone from DJB explains me how come a bill of such a huge amount is generated for a fault which occured by DJB and to my best of the knowledge such amount can be paid for 10 years and they are asking us to pay on such a short notice.

This is really disappointing and now i can proudly say that "sarkaari mehakmo ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

"I am very sad and my grand is in the state of shock and we really don't understand what to do and which door to knock".

I hope through the medium of this website my complain against the DJB will be resolved and the rectified bill will be provided to us.

Thanks !

A very concerned Citizen of India.

Pradeep Samaria
+91-9871693444
R/o E-288, J J Colony, Nagafgarh Road, New Delhi 27.
User662088

Feb 3, 2012

Water supply Problem

We are residing in West Patel Nagar in 26 Block. In our area water supply is too Less. Water comes only in the early morning around 4-30 a.m. once in a day or that is also sometimes 1 hour, sometime 45 minute and from the last 2 days only for 15 minute. how can any family can manage with this much of water supply. We are reciving bills from Delhi Jal Board reguarly but water supply is not regular. We all resident of 26 block are very much annoyed with the services of Delhi Jal Board. Please look into the matter and try to reslove our this major problem.. Hope to receive positive reply / solution from you soon.

Sincerely yours

Resident of 26 Block
West Patel Nagar
New Delhi -110008

Dec 21, 2011

dirty&smelly water

I alok kumar goel, Resident of M-Block, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi complaint against dirty, contaminated water supplied in Delhi Jal Board drinking water pipelines from the last one month from 15.11.2011.

The water has a lot of smell, the residents of M-Block are unable to consume the water due to smell, dirtyness and may be mixuture of soap like content.

People of this area are suffering badly with Juandice, Hepatisis B and Hepatitis C, liver problem and stomach ache every day.

I request Delhi Jal Board Authority to look into the matter otherwise M-Block, Uttam Nagar will face a epedemic situation.

Aug 10, 2011

Dirty Smelly Water | Area Shiv Nagar

Dirty Smelly Water | Area Shiv Nagar

Respected Sir / Mam,

I am one of the residents of Shiv Nagar, Gail No 14 which comes under the West Delhi area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past 10 days, which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking the same. It smells like it comes from sewer and (gutter) man holes. Please help us in this matter since it has become a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalized.
I and other fellow residents hope that our hounerable government will take necessary action on this matter.

Robin Singh
WZ 250 Shiv Nagar, St No 14
Mobile No :- 9811119821

Dish TV - Dishtv
    Dear Lamkhade, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    Reliance - Without permission account debit
    I am reliance user but often it happens that Rs.28...
    Dishtvindia.com - Dishtv
    Dear Nice, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - unitech
    Non receipt of F.D.Maturity amount Following F.Ds of...
    PACL LIMITED - not returning maturity amou nt
    my pacl policy is matured in june 2014,when they return...
    BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD - New card require
    HI Sir, We require Petro card for our company using...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Harish, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi R Ganesh We are sorry for the experience you had....
    rto bhind - rto is not cooperating with me for dl
    SIR, MY DL IS NOT REACHED TO ME AND MY DL NO. IS N-20398...
    trade4target - Best Advisory In Stock Market....
    I am a trader of stock future . & m dealing in only...