Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

HARJIT SINGH KALRA

Mar 7, 2015

BLOCKED SEWER

I am at residing at 53/78 Ramjas Road Karol bagh New Delhi10005. The sewer running through the back lane is choked for the last several days. The flow of the waste water of the house is obstructed by the choked sewer. The result that the foul smell emitting from the waste water is creating the health of our family members and other members of neighbouring houses.

I request you to please take remedial action so that my problem is solved.

Harjit Singh
Trilok joshi

Feb 28, 2015

New connection needed but denied

New connection needed but denied

I have second floor , R-95 B Right side in khirki extension Malviya Nagar, New Delhi -17 .The total area of Plot is area 130 s.ft whereas 8 flats is two room set is front side and 4 flats is one room set and in Back side area and 1 is small LG flats in parking area this building have total 12 flats 1 is LG (13) six flats owner have already individual water connection.

Now I need a individual water connection as it is a hygienic need as to survive. I have control on only
My flats When I went for applying new individual water connection at Delhi Jal board, office and meet the ZRO, He replied that we cannot allot you the connection, as there has been a circular that in single building ,if there are more than 6 flats in plot , we will allot only one bulk connection and for the same you need to get installed underground water tank.

I requested to zro that i do not have any hold on other flats owners; I am here to apply for my second floor flats individual water connection water supply new connection. And I requested to zro this Building establish in year 2003 or circular Delhi Jal board come up in 2013 how is possible

He said, your problem is genuine but we cannot help you in this. However, as to survive want drinking water at my home. Kindly provide me solution for the same.

Anju joshi

R-95 B Right side khirki extension
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi -17
Mobil.no-9650697781
Trilok joshi

Feb 26, 2015

new water conection

This is to request you that Delhi jal board Apartment Act must be implemented in authorized colony which is build up in govt approved land allotted for apartments only because there are to many numbers of lat build up in unauthorised colonies, build up by private builders they did not built underground water Tank either builder did not given vacant space for underground tank. Therefore, how can flat owner build it But Delhi jal board asking for bulk connection for society under apartment /society Act They did not give individual connection. I request to you that please change these Act and give individual connection for every flat owner.

A. Andrabi

Feb 25, 2015

No timings for water

We don't have any proper timings. Sometimes water comes after two days sometimes after three days sometimes after four days. The timing they mention is never correct they always says after two hours but those days may come after two days. Some residents doubt they do it deliberately because some water working people do side business with water private suppliers. We are badly suffering. Please take an immediate action and save the mankind.
Manishankar Prasad Singh

Feb 23, 2015

METER NOT WORKING

Dear Sir/Mam

Dear Sir/Mam
My Meter no,87069 Not working some 4-5 day, I am going to DJB OFFICE PREET VIHAR DEPOSIT PAINDING BILL AMOUNT BUT HE SAID YOUR METER STATUS BLOCK SO PLEASE YOU CHECK AND CONFIRM CURRENT METER Reading after go to ZRO MR Shiv Prasad I am after note meter reading go to MR SHIV PRASAD ZRO NOT RESPONSE He Said Please Put up Application I ask sir what matter mention he said I dont know Please suggest.

Manish Singh
Rajesh Verma

Feb 22, 2015

water leakage

my name is sunil add-plote no 6 rao vihar nangloi delhi 110041 opp raja public school ph no 9015903540 my problem is water leakeg dear sir/medam mere office main aapki water line leakege ki wajhe se kaafi pani bhar gaya hai jisse mera kaafi nuksaan hogaya hai aur ho raha hai aapse gujarish hai ki aap is water line ko repair krwaye agar aapne is complain par action nhai liya to aapko pura harjana bhugatna padega hamara comlant no hai NTM3404 ISSE humne subha karwai thi kisine action nhi liya thank you sunil
bibhakar

Jan 25, 2015

NIL WATER SUPPLY+ DIRTY WATER AVAILABLE IN PIPE

I BIBHAKAR CHOUDHARY S/O LATE SH. CHANDRAKANT CHOUDHARY R/O AT C-4, VIJAY NAGAR , MOHAN GARDEN, NEW DELHI uttam nagar since past 2.5years and the water supply is very bad from starting but since past 1YEAR situation has gone worst and we don't have water supply from Delhi Jal board since past more than ONE YEAR..
You are requested to take the matter seriously and do the needful earliest.
hannu767

Dec 28, 2014

Sewer water mix in water supply

In my area sewer work is in progress, thats why some places they block the drains. Supply water in Sethi Enclave Pt-1 , Gali no -1 Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar is in worst condition, supply water is mixed up with drains water and come in tab.

Please its my humble request to look into this matter , because its very unhygienic, and can't be drink.

Andrew Devasir

Dec 24, 2014

Sudden Failiure in water supply

24 December 2014
08:08pm

Sir/Ma'am,
It was just moments ago that my mother informed me that this area will not get water for 2 WHOLE DAYS! She was informed by the RWA President an hour ago. When infact there was no water since the morning and the people around are saying that there will be no water supply for quite some time.
We were not notified in advance like the Electricity Boards notify the residents. Nor were we given any kind of warning.
My address -
D-7, Prasad Nagar New MIG Flats
Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Phone No.- 011 25747548; 9810800961
Please take this matter seriously so that this complaint could be redressed.
If not atleast notify me/the residents what the problem is and how long till its fixed.
Please dont let this complaint reach the doorstep of the city courts.

Andrew Devasir
chander.saluja

Dec 17, 2014

New connection Needed but denied

I have Upper first floor in Anup Naagr,C-22 of 75 Ft.The total area of plot is 100ft whereas 5 floors are there at back side and 4 floors are there in front side of 75 ft.
Now i need a water connection as it is a hygienic need as to survive.I have control on only my floor as my mother is the owner of this floor.
When i went for applying new connection at Delhi Jal board,Mrs Kirpal Kaur ZRO ,She replied that we cannat allot you the connection, as there has been a circular that in single building ,if there are more than 6 floors,we will allot only one bulk connection and for the same you need to get installed underground water tank.
I requested her that i dont have any hold on other floor owners,I am here to apply for myfirst floor water supply new connection.
She said ,your problem is genuine but we cant help you in this.
But as to survive,i want drinking water at my home.
Kindly Provide me solution for the same.

Chander Kant Saluja
C/O Nirmal Devi
C-22,Anup Nagar,New Delhi-110059
Ranjit Singh1408

Dec 8, 2014

excess bill and supply problems

I am a residence of 13-C Gali no.2, Defence Enclave Part-II, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi: 110059. I would like to bring your attention about billing problems. My bill not come to time to time because my area code is wrong, I have already submitted a complaint in Delhi Jal Board but area code is not corrected yet and one more bill I have also received some time ago bill amount is about 12,000/- rupees. My billing amount is also so hike but my consumption unit is 74 only, and also water supply of our area is very poor, sometime 4 to 5 days water supply does not come.
Therefore I request to you kindly solve my bill excess and water supply problems.

Regards/ Thanks
Vijay Singh
Mob.: 9891456575
Ankur001

Nov 28, 2014

Bad Water Supply

I am staying at uttam nagar since past 2.5years and the water supply is very bad from starting but since past 10 days situation has gone worst and we don't have water supply from Delhi Jal board since past more than 10 days.
You are requested to take the matter seriously and do the needful earliest.
sameera7

Oct 30, 2014

Dirty Drinking Water

I am a resident of Patparganj, East Delhi and since the past month or so the water that is being supplied to our homes has a weird taste to it. Many people I know have got stomach infections from consuming this wate . Even if I drink one glass of this I experience stomach pain . We were informed that the supply would improve from 28th October but this has not happened. As a result one cannot even consume the water of the house which has its own set of health problems attached to it. I request the JAL Board to KINDLY look into this. Such a situation is highly ironic seeing as how only recently the swacchh bharat abhiyaan was launched by our PM
Vaibhav Gaur

Oct 28, 2014

Very high water bill

We received very huge water bill this time (~56000 INR). We got our water meter changed on around 10 August and the readings were taken on 19th September. We checked the total units on the meter ourselves and they are less then what mentioned in the bill. Also the meter reading date mentioned on the bill, no one was present in the house at that time so they could not have checked the meter reading also. Also the meter number mentioned on the bill is the previous meter which was already removed.
rashidanwar

Oct 25, 2014

Very smelly dirty water

I am a resident of 11 block Subhash Nagar. We are getting dirty smelling water for past one week. The water smells like sewage and is yellowish green in colour. It is highly contaminated and can make a person seriously ill. We can't even wash our clothes in it because it smells soooooo bad.
It is really shameful on the part of DJB to supply such dirty water to people. How can they be so inhumane....
Someone kindly look into the matter

Thanking You,
Rashid Anwar,
11 Block Subhash Nagar.
Amarjeet81

Oct 9, 2014

no water supply

We have been facing water supply problem for 15 to 20 days., we reside in T18, sukkar bazar, near Munna Dairy, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water.

We, therefore, request you kindly take an appropriate action and solve our problems.

Warm regards,
Dr. A.K.Singh
8800205425
sanjeev.kr21498@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2014

Water Supply Affected since last 6 Month

I Sanjeev Kumar residing in G-1/250, Dal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar New Delhi – 110059, We are not getting drinking water even for 10 minutes in a day from last 6 months, also time of water supply is not fix... and in 10 minutes the pressure of water is too low that we cannot store 2 buckets. I would like to request you, please do the needful to resolve this problem....

Sanjeev Kumar
Email: sanjeev.kr21498@gmail.com
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

No Water Supply

I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill.

Please do need full

Rakesh Jha
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

Having not water since 4 days

No Water Supply
I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. The officials of DJB does not even visit the site. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill every month.

Please do need furl

Rakesh Jha
h l wadhwa

Sep 18, 2014

Delhi Jal Board, (South) Giri Nagar

Zone : SZ2/502/Metered A-15/Giri Nagar : K No: 6903341000 : Along with Bill for the period 7.11.2013 to 29.2.2014 for 43 Units (Reading from 2827 to 2870) (for 83 days) for Rs 3248.36 - arrears included for Rs 3,98,530.64 + late fee Rs 19,926 for a total amount of Bill Rs 4,21,706 (+ LPC Rs 21,085.28) for payment after 8.3.2014 was returned for connection on 19.3.2014. No reply received, till date.

Arrears included for the bills generated by DJB for the period 25.9.2010 to 31.5.2011 for 248 days is for Rs 40,554 (for 281 Units), 31.5.2011 to 27.6.2013 for 758 days for Rs 2,37,177 (for 1887 units) and for the period 27.6.2013 to 27.11.2013 for 133 days is for Rs 3,88,831 (for 940units) did not reach us. The total units billed come to 3108 while the meter reading is upto 2870. The actual reading as on 19.3.2014 when the bill was returned being presumptive was 2235 as the against the reading shown in the bill was 2870. There has actually been an error some where during the above period and this needs correction at DJB end. It is more than five months now nothing has been done by the DJB despite my personal visit to ZRO.
It is a Comercial Connection at Nehru Place, DDA Building. Thro' this column we needs assistance to resolve the issue.

H L Wadhwa
For NuWave eSolutions Private Limited.
sanjeev2gautam

Sep 8, 2014

Excess Amount of Bill

My name sanjeev kumar gautam s/o Shri Chandra
K No. Is 8087801000,
Raja Puri uttam Nagar,

I Have issue from my current bill, my current reading id only 53 but The bill generated of current month of 141 reading how can possible that, no one check reading in my house monthly & quarterly but bill generated after 3 month how can, the department only assume the reading and generate the bill, totally poor service regarding DJB.

please help me and resolve the issue as soon as possible than after we process the bill,

please find the attchemnt of current bill

Sanjeev
pinhartar

Sep 1, 2014

wrong meter reading and status

Sir , my K NO is 1982361000, my current reading of meter was taken and reader could not find my address page , so he took reading on plain paper and told that he will make entry later on. But in my latest bill current reading is not shown and meter status is showing NS (no status). My previous reading was 446 KL and current reading is 471 KL. My bill is raised for correct reading but it is not showing in my latest bill , which is payable on 16/09/2014.Please make amendment in bill.

thanks
Anil Gupta

Aug 28, 2014

No Water

I logged two call with Delhi Jal Board Nagloai for No Water Supply. Call reference no are

1. MG1181 logged call on 13 August for No Water Supply from last 15 days. It was resolved on 18 Auguest.
2. MG1315 logged call on 23 August for again No Water Supply. But still i didn't get resolution on this.

We the resident of house no.92/B Tyagi Enclave Gali No-1, Near Bala Ji Chook, Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059.
I want to informe you in My Area there is not Water Supply since 23 August. With this problem whole area is affected.
Except my area in other area/Colony there are water supply is working fine which are near of my area.
For this issue i called or Continuously coordinating with Nagloai Delhi Jal Board. Your customer care representative not give us proper answer.
They always saying directly coordinate with Service Engineer, Engineer will help out for this issue. Tell me one thing we are paying to you or your engineer.
Why we directly coordinate with engineer. In case if we call to your engineer they not give us proper justification for No Water Supply.
I want to Know one thing you send us Bill every month, In bill you charged more amount for service charge. Kindly let me know if you charging more amount for service
where is your service.
We are not getting water from 23 August, May be you don't know importance of water.
It's My humble request to you kindly look into the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
Because we are spending money on water to buy/Purchase from shop.

I hope you understand my problem and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Anil Gupta

New Delhi 110059
VIJAY BHU GUPTA

Aug 27, 2014

WATER SUPPLY - NEVER RECD

GALI NO-7, PARAM PURI , UTTAM NAGAR HAS NO WATER SUPPLY. PLEASE INSTALL NEW PIPE LINE IN THIS AREA
Vikas Garg

Aug 22, 2014

Free diseases by water

Dear Indian brother who served in Delhi Jal board Kindly attention

we are suffering from different types of diseases, we are wasting our time and money due to lack of water. A new water line was laid before two years, but not a single water of drop is being supplied in the area. We are compelled to use bore well water which is not hygienic for our kids.It is requested to start the water supply on urgent basis to avoid inconvenience. It is expected that with the colony being authorized, some development work will float in the area.

Asianet set top box - Connection Disconnected
    This is PRASANTH.I am a customer of your digital set top...
    India Post - non-delivery of registered post
    non delivery of a registered posts Speed post no...
    parachute advansed jasmine - mineral oil 80%
    Sir,ma.am Complaint regarding parachut jasmine hair ...
    McCoy India - tower fan swing operation
    I purchased McCoy tower fan 5 months back. The swing...
    Reliance 4G - Net not working
    I am unable to use my reliance 4g wipod. From 9th Aug...
    Gram panchayat - Garbeg and toilets
    Sir. Taluka jewargi village ( wadagera ) Yaha ladies k...
    Star utsav - resume serial ye rishta kya kahlata hai
    sir pls resume serial ye rishta kya kahlata hai pls i like...
    Videocon D2H - changing of channels without my request
    My customer ID is 101415193.I have complained on...
    Bank lokpal - non peyment of one rank one pension arrears
    non payment of one rank one pension arrears