Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

No Water Supply

I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill.

Please do need full

Rakesh Jha
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

Having not water since 4 days

No Water Supply
I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. The officials of DJB does not even visit the site. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill every month.

Please do need furl

Rakesh Jha
h l wadhwa

Sep 18, 2014

Delhi Jal Board, (South) Giri Nagar

Zone : SZ2/502/Metered A-15/Giri Nagar : K No: 6903341000 : Along with Bill for the period 7.11.2013 to 29.2.2014 for 43 Units (Reading from 2827 to 2870) (for 83 days) for Rs 3248.36 - arrears included for Rs 3,98,530.64 + late fee Rs 19,926 for a total amount of Bill Rs 4,21,706 (+ LPC Rs 21,085.28) for payment after 8.3.2014 was returned for connection on 19.3.2014. No reply received, till date.

Arrears included for the bills generated by DJB for the period 25.9.2010 to 31.5.2011 for 248 days is for Rs 40,554 (for 281 Units), 31.5.2011 to 27.6.2013 for 758 days for Rs 2,37,177 (for 1887 units) and for the period 27.6.2013 to 27.11.2013 for 133 days is for Rs 3,88,831 (for 940units) did not reach us. The total units billed come to 3108 while the meter reading is upto 2870. The actual reading as on 19.3.2014 when the bill was returned being presumptive was 2235 as the against the reading shown in the bill was 2870. There has actually been an error some where during the above period and this needs correction at DJB end. It is more than five months now nothing has been done by the DJB despite my personal visit to ZRO.
It is a Comercial Connection at Nehru Place, DDA Building. Thro' this column we needs assistance to resolve the issue.

H L Wadhwa
For NuWave eSolutions Private Limited.
sanjeev2gautam

Sep 8, 2014

Excess Amount of Bill

My name sanjeev kumar gautam s/o Shri Chandra
K No. Is 8087801000,
Raja Puri uttam Nagar,

I Have issue from my current bill, my current reading id only 53 but The bill generated of current month of 141 reading how can possible that, no one check reading in my house monthly & quarterly but bill generated after 3 month how can, the department only assume the reading and generate the bill, totally poor service regarding DJB.

please help me and resolve the issue as soon as possible than after we process the bill,

please find the attchemnt of current bill

Sanjeev
pinhartar

Sep 1, 2014

wrong meter reading and status

Sir , my K NO is 1982361000, my current reading of meter was taken and reader could not find my address page , so he took reading on plain paper and told that he will make entry later on. But in my latest bill current reading is not shown and meter status is showing NS (no status). My previous reading was 446 KL and current reading is 471 KL. My bill is raised for correct reading but it is not showing in my latest bill , which is payable on 16/09/2014.Please make amendment in bill.

thanks
Anil Gupta

Aug 28, 2014

No Water

I logged two call with Delhi Jal Board Nagloai for No Water Supply. Call reference no are

1. MG1181 logged call on 13 August for No Water Supply from last 15 days. It was resolved on 18 Auguest.
2. MG1315 logged call on 23 August for again No Water Supply. But still i didn't get resolution on this.

We the resident of house no.92/B Tyagi Enclave Gali No-1, Near Bala Ji Chook, Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059.
I want to informe you in My Area there is not Water Supply since 23 August. With this problem whole area is affected.
Except my area in other area/Colony there are water supply is working fine which are near of my area.
For this issue i called or Continuously coordinating with Nagloai Delhi Jal Board. Your customer care representative not give us proper answer.
They always saying directly coordinate with Service Engineer, Engineer will help out for this issue. Tell me one thing we are paying to you or your engineer.
Why we directly coordinate with engineer. In case if we call to your engineer they not give us proper justification for No Water Supply.
I want to Know one thing you send us Bill every month, In bill you charged more amount for service charge. Kindly let me know if you charging more amount for service
where is your service.
We are not getting water from 23 August, May be you don't know importance of water.
It's My humble request to you kindly look into the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
Because we are spending money on water to buy/Purchase from shop.

I hope you understand my problem and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Anil Gupta

New Delhi 110059
VIJAY BHU GUPTA

Aug 27, 2014

WATER SUPPLY - NEVER RECD

GALI NO-7, PARAM PURI , UTTAM NAGAR HAS NO WATER SUPPLY. PLEASE INSTALL NEW PIPE LINE IN THIS AREA
Vikas Garg

Aug 22, 2014

Free diseases by water

Dear Indian brother who served in Delhi Jal board Kindly attention

we are suffering from different types of diseases, we are wasting our time and money due to lack of water. A new water line was laid before two years, but not a single water of drop is being supplied in the area. We are compelled to use bore well water which is not hygienic for our kids.It is requested to start the water supply on urgent basis to avoid inconvenience. It is expected that with the colony being authorized, some development work will float in the area.
fs169

Aug 19, 2014

Ak.

to
the ceo
delhi jal board

An illegal water connection is going on iniligal factory commrc.connec. house no.4/239 Suresh gupta 4/249 and 4/227 comrcial bhesh ki deary Rajender dhankhar 4/240 Mahendar Sigh 4/224 sureh 3/173 sani Rattan Vihar Kirari MCD Warad -35 Delhi 110086 of us have lost connection during and labours are connecting it and theft 440rs mt. charg total gov. lossPlease take appropriate action as soon as possible
Nitin Kad

Aug 18, 2014

No Water supply

We are facing non supply of MCD water in our area, we have approached our MLA (Sh. Pawan Sharma) but he replied that he is unable to do anything. Need justice. Residents of our Area (Gali no. 8 & 10, param Puri, uttam Nagar) has illegally taken connection from the road due to which people who are residing in the end of Gali are unable to get water supply, our area JE & AE both are aware but no one takes action on that. They simply wash their hands by saying AAP BHI ROAD SE CONNECTION LE LO, but it is not possible for everyone to afford the cost to laydown pipes of 200 ft far from their houses. But i dont thik this is a solution , we should take immediate action on this so that every resident can get water supply in their houses. Looking forward for your prompt action and response.

Aman Kad
indianfirst

Aug 17, 2014

Illegal water connection

I would like to drag your kind attention towards the illegal water connection in Mohan Garden K1 block.
It is very sad to see that people who have a legal connection & paying water bills regularly are deprive from water . Some people using illegal connection outside their home, they use heavy water motor pump . They use long pipe joined from outside to inside their houses , without having any legal connection, due to this people who has right & have a legal connection have to suffer,
I request you to kindly look into the matter and take an action against such people,
vip_skumar

Aug 6, 2014

no water supply from two month

I would like to draw your kind attention towards no water supply from last two months only in ‘C’ Block, Rama Park, Uttam Nagar, Delhi area. On alternate days water comes only for maximum 5 minutes with no timing( it comes at 3 am 4 am or 5am/1pm 2pm 3pm or 4pm). Many complaints in this regard have already been lodged to higher authorities/control room, but there has not been any concrete step to be taken in this regard to overcome this problem. It is pertinent to mention here that before the month of June 14 the water supply was very good in this area. What happened in last two months? Is it Modi Factor?

I request you to kindly look into the matter and provide immediate action and also look forward with an angle to provide a permanent solution to this problem. Also, request you to kindly let me know the timing of water supply since this is also not fixed and we end up checking many times for water supply. Look forward for an immediate support from the authority.

Your's Sincerely,

Suresh Kumar
C-81, Rama Park,
uttam nagar , delhi-110059.
Contact No. 9899886628
arunkochhar

Jul 24, 2014

No Water Supply

I would like to bring to your kind notice there is no water supply from 18th July to till date. All residents are badly affected in our area. If you have any technical problem please rectify as urgent basis. It will be highly appriciated. My address is as given below:-

Mr. Arun Kumar Kochhar,
B-28, 2nd Floor,
Near Pali Factory,
New Delhi-110 059.
Mob.: 9650431333
poonam7

Jul 15, 2014

Water Issue

The contact details are as:
9650996813,9958232244
poonam7

Jul 15, 2014

Water Issue

My parents stay in Sector-6,Dwarka,Delhi.
And they face an acute water shortage,infact water doesnt come a their place inspite of the fact that all other residens get water at a good speed and volume of water that each of the house receives is also considerable.
Their flat no. is 94-D.Moreover, both of them are senior citizens.
Please look into the matter urgently!
girjesh kamal

Jun 18, 2014

Life become Hell WITHOUT WATER...

Life become Hell WITHOUT WATER...

i just want to bring to your notice that i stay in Vijay Vihar , Uttam Nagar, delhi 59. it's been over 5 days and there is no supply of water in my house which located in the end of the gali, I dont know what is the reason for not much pressure of water supply, kindly look into the matter as it becoming frustrating now and try to keep yourself in our place living without drinking water from last 5 days.

It is a shame that on Delhi Jal Board and the staff of Delhi Jal Board that they are not able to manage the water supply in Delhi,

Resident,
Girjesh Kumar Kamal

Vijay Vihar
Uttam Nagar
Delhi 59.
Bhuwan Juyal

Jun 17, 2014

No proper water supply

I am resident of A-1/18, Gali No.1 10 feet Gali Rajapuri Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have been facing problem of a water supply problem sir, when all the water motor stop then we have received water supply but immediately water supply stop. I think the water flow is very slow or pipe line is not properly fitted. We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days. Please start the Water suppply. And we would appreciate it sort out our water supply problem.

thanks and regards
Bhubneshwar Juyal
pradeepsharma1978

Jun 4, 2014

No Water Supply
I am resident of B-16, Bhagwati Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since March, 2014 and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. The officials of DJB does not even visit the site. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill every month.

Please help

Pradeep Sharma
VIPUL BANMALI

May 19, 2014

NIL WATER SUPPLY IN PIPE LINE

We are residing in E BLOCK SAINIK NAGAR NAWADA UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI -59. In our area water supply is NIL since last one year. Water dosent comes.WE Are depend upon water tanker who dosent comes regularly. how can any family can manage with this nil of water supply. We all resident of E block are very much annoyed with the services of Delhi Jal Board. Please look into the matter and try to reslove our this major problem.. Hope to receive positive reply / solution from you soon.

RESIDENT OF E- BLOCK SAINIK NAGAR
NAWADA UTTAM NAGAR
pallavi123

no water supply

To whom so ever it may concern,

i just want to bring to your notice that i stay in Vani Vihar , Uttam Nagar, delhi 59. it's been over 25 days and there is no supply of water in this area, kindly look into the matter as it becoming frustating now and try to keep yourself in our place living without drinking water from last 25 days.

There are small kids, patients and old people in the houses, imagine the situation and solve the water supply problem in this area.

Resident,
Pallavi Bhushan Srivastava

Vani Vihar
Uttam Nagar
Delhi 59.
aadilrasheed786

No Water supply since 5 days

I am a resident of RZ-135, Manas Kunj, Uttam Nagar. Since Wednesday 07/05/2014 evening there is no water supply in Uttam Nagar-Manas Kunj place. There was no prior communication available on News papers/News from Jal Board about there will be no Water Supply.We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days.

Please start the Water suppply. And we would appreciate a prior communication going forward if there is any Water supply cut planned by Delhi jal Board.

Aadil Rasheed
RZ-135, Manas Kunj,
Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi-110059.
aadilrasheed786

No Water supply since 5 days

I am a resident of RZ-135 Manas Kunj Uttam Nagar . Since Wednesday 07/05/2014 evening there is no water supply in "Manas Kunj" place. There was no prior communication available on News papers/News from Jal Board about there will be no Water Supply.We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days.

Aadil Rasheed
RZ-135, Manas Kunj,
Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi-110059.
D.R. Darwade

Apr 23, 2014

Not receiving water bill

We have not been receiving Bills for water consumption from Delhi Jal Board for more than 8 months. Our New K No is 9480161000 at the address CA-63A, DDA Flats (Ground Floor), Hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064 in the name of Shri Birbal. It is requested that the duplicate/up-to-date bill may please be provided for payment.

My meter details are as follows

Name : Birbal
Meter No. : 202101
Old WCN : 5012
New KNO : 9480161000
Area Code : A-19/Subhash Nagar.

thanks
Dr. D.R. Darwade
vijayabahl

Mar 27, 2014

SEWAGE DIRT COLLECTION

we the resident of 432, Indra vihar, Near B.B.M, Delhi - 9 want to bring in your kind attnetion towards our sewerage and collection of sewage dirt collection peoblem and due to it collections ofsewage dirt collection problem is been faced by some of the houses which are adjacent to each other in back side and mosquitoes will start breeding and will start entering in our homes. We have made complaints but no action has been taken yet by the people who are cleaning this sewage they collect their sewage dirt and leave it as it is always.

You are requested to take as ealry and positive action in this regard.
VIJAYA BAHL
N.K.Agarwal

Mar 24, 2014

CE-WAGE WATER

I want to complaint against cewage water which is coming in our area from last 15 days.
We are phasing too much problem due to this. Mostof people ill due to this harmful water.
This water is too dirty and which is harmful for anybody.
We request u to take an urgent action regarding this otherwise it will be too dangerous..

Thanks & Regd
All residential

Naresh Kumar Agarwal,
F-170/B Mangal Bazar
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-92
Mob: 9810053592

RTO Thane - RC book
    Sir meine 8 months pahle hero delux bike liya but uska RC...
    Lucknow jal sansthan - complete wastage of water
    Sir , My name is Ravi Yadav and I am a resident of...
    Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad - severe is choked
    I would like to draw your attention towards choked severe...
    paytm - +91 900 6321 771
    PAYTM HELP LINE :-...
    SEPOY - NON PAYMENT OF OROP
    AREARS OF OROP NOT YET CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT...
    UP Police - गले से सोने की चेन...
    दिनांक 30 अर्पैल 2016 दिन...
    Tata Sky - Recharged my account but the credit not being reflected in...
    My subscription ID is 1039168586 and have made a an online...
    Seagate - usb drive not detecting
    Hi jeevan dogra, I am sorry to hear that the drive is...
    RTA HYDERABAD EZ - Rc not received
    I purchased a used 2 wheeler and applied for change in...
    indian railway parcel service - Parcel not deliver till now
    Sir my parcel no. is 122591 which is loaded from Itarsi...