Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

Feb 21, 2012

FAULTY BILL

Dear Authority,

This complain is regarding the faulty Water Bill of Delhi Jal Board. Can any one believe that a water bill for a month is whooping INR 11,000. Now the story starts when one of the DJB employee who comes to our place and took the wrong meter reading which leads to a faulty bill of INR 11,000 which we recevied in the month of Nov 2010. And when we objects the same and went to DJB office we were treated like beggers my 65 years old grand father been to the DJB office in Tagore Garden and in Janak puri "N" no. of times but just to listen that "uncle ji ho jaega aap chinta mat karo".

We gave some 3-4 written complaints to them but of no use, and time goes on... To my awe and shock we receive a Water bill of INR 22,460 on 18th Feb 2012 stating that your last day for making this payment is 24th Feb 2012.

Can anyone from DJB explains me how come a bill of such a huge amount is generated for a fault which occured by DJB and to my best of the knowledge such amount can be paid for 10 years and they are asking us to pay on such a short notice.

This is really disappointing and now i can proudly say that "sarkaari mehakmo ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

"I am very sad and my grand is in the state of shock and we really don't understand what to do and which door to knock".

I hope through the medium of this website my complain against the DJB will be resolved and the rectified bill will be provided to us.

Thanks !

A very concerned Citizen of India.

Pradeep Samaria
+91-9871693444
R/o E-288, J J Colony, Nagafgarh Road, New Delhi 27.
User662088

Feb 3, 2012

Water supply Problem

We are residing in West Patel Nagar in 26 Block. In our area water supply is too Less. Water comes only in the early morning around 4-30 a.m. once in a day or that is also sometimes 1 hour, sometime 45 minute and from the last 2 days only for 15 minute. how can any family can manage with this much of water supply. We are reciving bills from Delhi Jal Board reguarly but water supply is not regular. We all resident of 26 block are very much annoyed with the services of Delhi Jal Board. Please look into the matter and try to reslove our this major problem.. Hope to receive positive reply / solution from you soon.

Sincerely yours

Resident of 26 Block
West Patel Nagar
New Delhi -110008

Dec 21, 2011

dirty&smelly water

I alok kumar goel, Resident of M-Block, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi complaint against dirty, contaminated water supplied in Delhi Jal Board drinking water pipelines from the last one month from 15.11.2011.

The water has a lot of smell, the residents of M-Block are unable to consume the water due to smell, dirtyness and may be mixuture of soap like content.

People of this area are suffering badly with Juandice, Hepatisis B and Hepatitis C, liver problem and stomach ache every day.

I request Delhi Jal Board Authority to look into the matter otherwise M-Block, Uttam Nagar will face a epedemic situation.

Aug 10, 2011

Dirty Smelly Water | Area Shiv Nagar

Dirty Smelly Water | Area Shiv Nagar

Respected Sir / Mam,

I am one of the residents of Shiv Nagar, Gail No 14 which comes under the West Delhi area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past 10 days, which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking the same. It smells like it comes from sewer and (gutter) man holes. Please help us in this matter since it has become a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalized.
I and other fellow residents hope that our hounerable government will take necessary action on this matter.

Robin Singh
WZ 250 Shiv Nagar, St No 14
Mobile No :- 9811119821

Aug 8, 2011

water supply

For last one week our street has been almost without any water supply. If ever there is any supply for a few minutes its very dirty and smelly. I happen to reside at WZ / J 34, arya samaj road, uttam nagar, new delhi 110059. I sincerely hope that publishing complaint here would have desired result and the problem shall be rectified soon.

Aug 5, 2011

Non-reading of meter

We have complaint against Delhi Jal Board. Their employees never took reading from our meter, irrespective of the fact that our meter is working properly. We have been receiving bills on actual average due to negligence of their employees and non-performance of their employees. Government is wasting money on such officials out of our hard-earned money charging us high bills.

Paramjit Kaur

Jul 2, 2011

Gautam Dhruv
2/7/2011
Complaint reg supply of dirty and smelly water was posted 20 days back but still no action taken by yr dept as dirty water still continue to be supplied by Delhi Jal Board. Consuming the same one of my neighbour contracted juandice is still sick and unable to walk. Will Jal Board authorities look into the problem and solve it or leave it unattended as done in case of my earlier complaint. Hope that people of B-1 Block of Sanjay enclave, Uttam Nagar will get rid of this. This is my second complaint in this reagard.

Jul 2, 2011

Gautam Dhruv

Jun 29, 2011

not receiving bill till date

not receiving bill till date

I got the new water connection no. 74140-A dated 10.1.2007 I had received my first ad-hoc bill no. 358914 dt. 1.3.2007 and the same was paid by me on 15 Mar 2007 but after that I have not received any bill till date . I have already given written complaint to Z.R.O. Preet Vihar, Delhi-92 on 31.1.2011 & 31.5.11 but no reply received from them till date . please do the needfull at the earliest please.

Jun 28, 2011

acute water shortage, Naraina Vihar, Delhi

Yes, I am also facing this type problem.

Jun 20, 2011

DIRTY WATER SUPPLY BY Delhi Jal Board

I R/O sanjay enclance uttam ngr informing u on behalf of our block and street that dirty and smelly water is being supplied in B-1 Block of Sanjay Enclave Uttam Nagar. We don't even have safe drinking water. Water supplied is not even fit for washing and bathing. plz look into and resolve the problem.
yours one
GAUTAM

Jun 12, 2011

Sewerage overflowing for the last 3 months

Dear Sir.

I am kamna sobt. I live in Nangal Raya. I inform you. Nangal Raya mai. 2 week sai sewer wala pani a raha h. jis sai hamarai ghar par kuch log bimar ho gai h. plse aap sai request h ki aap is baat par gorkarai .

thinking you

regards,
kamna sobti

Jun 2, 2011

Bad water supply

Subject: Non-supply of watter.

I am a resident of E-105, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.-110059
Me and all of my neighbors of my street have been facing acute problem of NON SUPPLY OF WATER for the last two months.

Actually our is a unique problem as the residents of other streets adjacent to our street are getting regular uninterrupted water supply whereas there is no water supply in our street. It seems either pipeline is blocked or otherwise got damaged.

Therefore, I request you Sir, Kindly check and sort out this problem as soon as possible.

May 24, 2011

WATER BILLING

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a water connection with DELHI JAL BOARD in the name of Mr HARISH CHANDER R/o 1959 Rani Bagh Delhi – 110034, Jal Connection No – 29470, K No – 1230127410. My water meter is running very well but from the last two months I am receiving my billing “SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT” basis. Executive came, check and took the reading every month but we are receiving billing on adjustment basis instead of Meter Reading.

I go and talk to the personnel of MCD several times but there is not fruit full result till date. Pls take it as personal request and intervene into the matter and try to resolve the same at the earliest.

Thanks & regard

Satya Pal Madan
Jal Connection No – 29470,
K No – 1230127410
011-27022326

May 22, 2011

THE ILLEGALLY WITHDRAWAL OF SUPPLY OF THE DRINKING WATER TANKER

THE ILLEGALLY WITHDRAWAL OF SUPPLY OF THE WATER TANKER DATED 01 APRIL 2011 (ISSUED IN THE NAME OF DR. AMBEY LAL SHARMA & OTHERS,PREVIOUSLY IT WAS THE NAME OF MR. SANJAY ) FROM THE POINT OF TIKONA PARK PREM NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 ) THERE BY DEFICIENCY IN THE SUPPLY OF DRINKIG WATER PROBLAMS,THAT MANY COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN THIS REGARD BUT YOUR ESTEEMED AUTHORITY HAS NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION FOR REDRESSAL OF THE PUBLIC GRIEVANCE IN THIS REGARD. PLEASE PROVIDE DRINKING WATER.

DR.A.L.SHARMA
PRSIDENT
MOTHER INDIA ANTI-TERRORIST SENA(NEW DELHI)
CONTACT NO.9999881959

May 21, 2011

heavy shortage of water

sir

i complain again for heavy shortage of water in our area . we live in palam colony. in our area mostly whole year water is not come sufficient but in summer the conditiion is very critical. in our area
authority and delhi jal board officers both are mix up. both are agree for tanker but not increasse pressure
of water. they make money .in mostly lanes water comes only somes houses.
we did't get water from pipeline from more than one month.

lata pandey

Location North Easy, gaziabad, India

Shikha May 03, 2011

WATER SUPPLY
Sir/Mam,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I am a resident of Vikram Enclave, Shalimar Garden Main, Gaziabad. There is no water supply in our area from last one month.
We are puchasing drinking water from market on daily basis. Kindly help and let me know to whom we can log the joint complaint.

shikha
Mob - 9811948518

Mar 25, 2011

Water Meter

THIS IS REGARDING THE HNO.V-98 ARVIND NAGAR DISPENSARY WALI GALI GHONDA DELHI-53. DJB CHARGED THE LAST PAID AMOUNT IN THE CURRENT BILLS.
BILL DETAILS:
BN.133234 RS.546.00 PAID ON 15JAN11 IN CORPN BANK CHANDNI CHOWK BRANCH.
BN.133227 RS.706.00 PAID ON SAME DATE AND SAME PLACE.

NOW CHARGED IN :
BN.203360 RS.1408.00 INCLUDING AREARS 546.00
BN.203353 RS.1542.00 INCLUDING AREARS 706.00

WE ARE NOT GOING TO PAY THIS BILL BECAUSE YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR RECORDS.

REVERT BACK ON 9810536909 22560889 NITIN GUPTA

Mar 25, 2011

Water Meter

double billing amt charge after clearing all the arers

Mar 24, 2011

dirty water supply

Myself a resident of Roop Nagar area is reciving contaminated water with extreme foul smell, for past 3 weeks now. This water is unfit for not only drinking but also washing and bathing.Everyone in the house is falling sick because of this.Water being a necesity should be pure and hygenic.Kindly look into the matter seriously asap.Don't force the public to take anti social action against the department.
Rakhee

Mar 24, 2011

dirty water supply

Rakhee

Mar 20, 2011

Dirty Smelly Water & open Sewer Lines

We are residents of rohini sec 16 pocket F-1 are facing the problem of smelly, dirty water which is not at all suitable for drinking even after filtration.Few residents are get sick after consuming it.We are facing this problem from last 30 days.
KINDLY SEE INTO IT SERIOUSLY.

THANKS
PANKAJ SHARMA

Mar 19, 2011

Water Contimation/No Water

SIR
I am leaving last 12 year at janki puri uttam nagarr new delhi 59
there is no water tankar supply my parents is above 75 year they are not capable for carring the water bottle. and water supply is comming after four days so I request you to kindly arrange the water tanker.

Mar 13, 2011

Water Meter

This is request to you that, we got a "NOTICE" letter form DJB which is mention your water meter is not working for many times. But this is really surprising for us that our meter is countinue working and there are no any errors or problems in our water meter. Kindly I requesting to you please check it immediatley, we are giving our water payments very extra. Our water meter detail are:-

Consumers Name :- Smt. Binni

D-29, 2nd Floor, East Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi-110059

Mar 9, 2011

Water Contamination

contaminated water supply insteed of drinking water.
Mob. 9811041377

PF Office Jammu - PF not depazied from 3year
    Dear sir My name is VITTHOBA GAWANDE l...
    352759 - BG/SBLC FOR LEASE
    We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG,...
    Ibps - amount deducted but still show unpaid
    R/S, on 29 aug i have submitted ibps clerical 4...
    Vodafone - Get Low Internet Balance
    Sir I Have Vodafone Prepaid Connection.My Number Is...
    Airtel - Wrong recharge
    I recharge no 9893178007 for 3G data by internet on date...
    267194 - email id for loutery
    Sir I haverecvid email from coca.cola, nokia, lumia, bmw...
    EXPORTERS INDIA - Exporters India
    Currently a man by the name of Abhishek Gupta has just...
    1 CBPO NEW DELHI ,110010 - Parcel not received
    My parcel tracking ID is EE811965921CN, I am waiting for...