Delhi Jal Board

Sudden Failiure in water supply

24 December 2014
08:08pm

Sir/Ma'am,
It was just moments ago that my mother informed me that this area will not get water for 2 WHOLE DAYS! She was informed by the RWA President an hour ago. When infact there was no water since the morning and the people around are saying that there will be no water supply for quite some time.
We were not notified in advance like the Electricity Boards notify the residents. Nor were we given any kind of warning.
My address -
D-7, Prasad Nagar New MIG Flats
Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Phone No.- 011 25747548; 9810800961
Please take this matter seriously so that this complaint could be redressed.
If not atleast notify me/the residents what the problem is and how long till its fixed.
Please dont let this complaint reach the doorstep of the city courts.

Andrew Devasir
chander.saluja

Dec 17, 2014

New connection Needed but denied

I have Upper first floor in Anup Naagr,C-22 of 75 Ft.The total area of plot is 100ft whereas 5 floors are there at back side and 4 floors are there in front side of 75 ft.
Now i need a water connection as it is a hygienic need as to survive.I have control on only my floor as my mother is the owner of this floor.
When i went for applying new connection at Delhi Jal board,Mrs Kirpal Kaur ZRO ,She replied that we cannat allot you the connection, as there has been a circular that in single building ,if there are more than 6 floors,we will allot only one bulk connection and for the same you need to get installed underground water tank.
I requested her that i dont have any hold on other floor owners,I am here to apply for myfirst floor water supply new connection.
She said ,your problem is genuine but we cant help you in this.
But as to survive,i want drinking water at my home.
Kindly Provide me solution for the same.

Chander Kant Saluja
C/O Nirmal Devi
C-22,Anup Nagar,New Delhi-110059
Ranjit Singh1408

Dec 8, 2014

excess bill and supply problems

I am a residence of 13-C Gali no.2, Defence Enclave Part-II, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi: 110059. I would like to bring your attention about billing problems. My bill not come to time to time because my area code is wrong, I have already submitted a complaint in Delhi Jal Board but area code is not corrected yet and one more bill I have also received some time ago bill amount is about 12,000/- rupees. My billing amount is also so hike but my consumption unit is 74 only, and also water supply of our area is very poor, sometime 4 to 5 days water supply does not come.
Therefore I request to you kindly solve my bill excess and water supply problems.

Regards/ Thanks
Vijay Singh
Mob.: 9891456575
Ankur001

Nov 28, 2014

Bad Water Supply

I am staying at uttam nagar since past 2.5years and the water supply is very bad from starting but since past 10 days situation has gone worst and we don't have water supply from Delhi Jal board since past more than 10 days.
You are requested to take the matter seriously and do the needful earliest.
sameera7

Oct 30, 2014

Dirty Drinking Water

I am a resident of Patparganj, East Delhi and since the past month or so the water that is being supplied to our homes has a weird taste to it. Many people I know have got stomach infections from consuming this wate . Even if I drink one glass of this I experience stomach pain . We were informed that the supply would improve from 28th October but this has not happened. As a result one cannot even consume the water of the house which has its own set of health problems attached to it. I request the JAL Board to KINDLY look into this. Such a situation is highly ironic seeing as how only recently the swacchh bharat abhiyaan was launched by our PM
Vaibhav Gaur

Oct 28, 2014

Very high water bill

We received very huge water bill this time (~56000 INR). We got our water meter changed on around 10 August and the readings were taken on 19th September. We checked the total units on the meter ourselves and they are less then what mentioned in the bill. Also the meter reading date mentioned on the bill, no one was present in the house at that time so they could not have checked the meter reading also. Also the meter number mentioned on the bill is the previous meter which was already removed.
rashidanwar

Oct 25, 2014

Very smelly dirty water

I am a resident of 11 block Subhash Nagar. We are getting dirty smelling water for past one week. The water smells like sewage and is yellowish green in colour. It is highly contaminated and can make a person seriously ill. We can't even wash our clothes in it because it smells soooooo bad.
It is really shameful on the part of DJB to supply such dirty water to people. How can they be so inhumane....
Someone kindly look into the matter

Thanking You,
Rashid Anwar,
11 Block Subhash Nagar.
Amarjeet81

Oct 9, 2014

no water supply

We have been facing water supply problem for 15 to 20 days., we reside in T18, sukkar bazar, near Munna Dairy, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water.

We, therefore, request you kindly take an appropriate action and solve our problems.

Warm regards,
Dr. A.K.Singh
8800205425
sanjeev.kr21498@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2014

Water Supply Affected since last 6 Month

I Sanjeev Kumar residing in G-1/250, Dal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar New Delhi ā€“ 110059, We are not getting drinking water even for 10 minutes in a day from last 6 months, also time of water supply is not fix... and in 10 minutes the pressure of water is too low that we cannot store 2 buckets. I would like to request you, please do the needful to resolve this problem....

Sanjeev Kumar
Email: sanjeev.kr21498@gmail.com
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

No Water Supply

I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill.

Please do need full

Rakesh Jha
rakeshjha011

Sep 20, 2014

Having not water since 4 days

No Water Supply
I am resident of A-71, Kesho Ram park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059. We have NOT been receiving supply of Delhi Jal Board Water. Earlier there was dirty water and now everything is dried out. This is happening since 5 days and regular complaints have been lodged but no concrete steps taken. The officials of DJB does not even visit the site. I have to purchase water and also pay DJB bill every month.

Please do need furl

Rakesh Jha
h l wadhwa

Sep 18, 2014

Delhi Jal Board, (South) Giri Nagar

Zone : SZ2/502/Metered A-15/Giri Nagar : K No: 6903341000 : Along with Bill for the period 7.11.2013 to 29.2.2014 for 43 Units (Reading from 2827 to 2870) (for 83 days) for Rs 3248.36 - arrears included for Rs 3,98,530.64 + late fee Rs 19,926 for a total amount of Bill Rs 4,21,706 (+ LPC Rs 21,085.28) for payment after 8.3.2014 was returned for connection on 19.3.2014. No reply received, till date.

Arrears included for the bills generated by DJB for the period 25.9.2010 to 31.5.2011 for 248 days is for Rs 40,554 (for 281 Units), 31.5.2011 to 27.6.2013 for 758 days for Rs 2,37,177 (for 1887 units) and for the period 27.6.2013 to 27.11.2013 for 133 days is for Rs 3,88,831 (for 940units) did not reach us. The total units billed come to 3108 while the meter reading is upto 2870. The actual reading as on 19.3.2014 when the bill was returned being presumptive was 2235 as the against the reading shown in the bill was 2870. There has actually been an error some where during the above period and this needs correction at DJB end. It is more than five months now nothing has been done by the DJB despite my personal visit to ZRO.
It is a Comercial Connection at Nehru Place, DDA Building. Thro' this column we needs assistance to resolve the issue.

H L Wadhwa
For NuWave eSolutions Private Limited.
sanjeev2gautam

Sep 8, 2014

Excess Amount of Bill

My name sanjeev kumar gautam s/o Shri Chandra
K No. Is 8087801000,
Raja Puri uttam Nagar,

I Have issue from my current bill, my current reading id only 53 but The bill generated of current month of 141 reading how can possible that, no one check reading in my house monthly & quarterly but bill generated after 3 month how can, the department only assume the reading and generate the bill, totally poor service regarding DJB.

please help me and resolve the issue as soon as possible than after we process the bill,

please find the attchemnt of current bill

Sanjeev
pinhartar

Sep 1, 2014

wrong meter reading and status

Sir , my K NO is 1982361000, my current reading of meter was taken and reader could not find my address page , so he took reading on plain paper and told that he will make entry later on. But in my latest bill current reading is not shown and meter status is showing NS (no status). My previous reading was 446 KL and current reading is 471 KL. My bill is raised for correct reading but it is not showing in my latest bill , which is payable on 16/09/2014.Please make amendment in bill.

thanks
Anil Gupta

Aug 28, 2014

No Water

I logged two call with Delhi Jal Board Nagloai for No Water Supply. Call reference no are

1. MG1181 logged call on 13 August for No Water Supply from last 15 days. It was resolved on 18 Auguest.
2. MG1315 logged call on 23 August for again No Water Supply. But still i didn't get resolution on this.

We the resident of house no.92/B Tyagi Enclave Gali No-1, Near Bala Ji Chook, Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059.
I want to informe you in My Area there is not Water Supply since 23 August. With this problem whole area is affected.
Except my area in other area/Colony there are water supply is working fine which are near of my area.
For this issue i called or Continuously coordinating with Nagloai Delhi Jal Board. Your customer care representative not give us proper answer.
They always saying directly coordinate with Service Engineer, Engineer will help out for this issue. Tell me one thing we are paying to you or your engineer.
Why we directly coordinate with engineer. In case if we call to your engineer they not give us proper justification for No Water Supply.
I want to Know one thing you send us Bill every month, In bill you charged more amount for service charge. Kindly let me know if you charging more amount for service
where is your service.
We are not getting water from 23 August, May be you don't know importance of water.
It's My humble request to you kindly look into the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
Because we are spending money on water to buy/Purchase from shop.

I hope you understand my problem and try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Anil Gupta

New Delhi 110059
VIJAY BHU GUPTA

Aug 27, 2014

WATER SUPPLY - NEVER RECD

GALI NO-7, PARAM PURI , UTTAM NAGAR HAS NO WATER SUPPLY. PLEASE INSTALL NEW PIPE LINE IN THIS AREA
Vikas Garg

Aug 22, 2014

Free diseases by water

Dear Indian brother who served in Delhi Jal board Kindly attention

we are suffering from different types of diseases, we are wasting our time and money due to lack of water. A new water line was laid before two years, but not a single water of drop is being supplied in the area. We are compelled to use bore well water which is not hygienic for our kids.It is requested to start the water supply on urgent basis to avoid inconvenience. It is expected that with the colony being authorized, some development work will float in the area.
fs169

Aug 19, 2014

Ak.

to
the ceo
delhi jal board

An illegal water connection is going on iniligal factory commrc.connec. house no.4/239 Suresh gupta 4/249 and 4/227 comrcial bhesh ki deary Rajender dhankhar 4/240 Mahendar Sigh 4/224 sureh 3/173 sani Rattan Vihar Kirari MCD Warad -35 Delhi 110086 of us have lost connection during and labours are connecting it and theft 440rs mt. charg total gov. lossPlease take appropriate action as soon as possible
Nitin Kad

Aug 18, 2014

No Water supply

We are facing non supply of MCD water in our area, we have approached our MLA (Sh. Pawan Sharma) but he replied that he is unable to do anything. Need justice. Residents of our Area (Gali no. 8 & 10, param Puri, uttam Nagar) has illegally taken connection from the road due to which people who are residing in the end of Gali are unable to get water supply, our area JE & AE both are aware but no one takes action on that. They simply wash their hands by saying AAP BHI ROAD SE CONNECTION LE LO, but it is not possible for everyone to afford the cost to laydown pipes of 200 ft far from their houses. But i dont thik this is a solution , we should take immediate action on this so that every resident can get water supply in their houses. Looking forward for your prompt action and response.

Aman Kad
indianfirst

Aug 17, 2014

Illegal water connection

I would like to drag your kind attention towards the illegal water connection in Mohan Garden K1 block.
It is very sad to see that people who have a legal connection & paying water bills regularly are deprive from water . Some people using illegal connection outside their home, they use heavy water motor pump . They use long pipe joined from outside to inside their houses , without having any legal connection, due to this people who has right & have a legal connection have to suffer,
I request you to kindly look into the matter and take an action against such people,
vip_skumar

Aug 6, 2014

no water supply from two month

I would like to draw your kind attention towards no water supply from last two months only in ā€˜Cā€™ Block, Rama Park, Uttam Nagar, Delhi area. On alternate days water comes only for maximum 5 minutes with no timing( it comes at 3 am 4 am or 5am/1pm 2pm 3pm or 4pm). Many complaints in this regard have already been lodged to higher authorities/control room, but there has not been any concrete step to be taken in this regard to overcome this problem. It is pertinent to mention here that before the month of June 14 the water supply was very good in this area. What happened in last two months? Is it Modi Factor?

I request you to kindly look into the matter and provide immediate action and also look forward with an angle to provide a permanent solution to this problem. Also, request you to kindly let me know the timing of water supply since this is also not fixed and we end up checking many times for water supply. Look forward for an immediate support from the authority.

Your's Sincerely,

Suresh Kumar
C-81, Rama Park,
uttam nagar , delhi-110059.
Contact No. 9899886628
arunkochhar

Jul 24, 2014

No Water Supply

I would like to bring to your kind notice there is no water supply from 18th July to till date. All residents are badly affected in our area. If you have any technical problem please rectify as urgent basis. It will be highly appriciated. My address is as given below:-

Mr. Arun Kumar Kochhar,
B-28, 2nd Floor,
Near Pali Factory,
New Delhi-110 059.
Mob.: 9650431333
poonam7

Jul 15, 2014

Water Issue

The contact details are as:
9650996813,9958232244
poonam7

Jul 15, 2014

Water Issue

My parents stay in Sector-6,Dwarka,Delhi.
And they face an acute water shortage,infact water doesnt come a their place inspite of the fact that all other residens get water at a good speed and volume of water that each of the house receives is also considerable.
Their flat no. is 94-D.Moreover, both of them are senior citizens.
Please look into the matter urgently!
girjesh kamal

Jun 18, 2014

Life become Hell WITHOUT WATER...

Life become Hell WITHOUT WATER...

i just want to bring to your notice that i stay in Vijay Vihar , Uttam Nagar, delhi 59. it's been over 5 days and there is no supply of water in my house which located in the end of the gali, I dont know what is the reason for not much pressure of water supply, kindly look into the matter as it becoming frustrating now and try to keep yourself in our place living without drinking water from last 5 days.

It is a shame that on Delhi Jal Board and the staff of Delhi Jal Board that they are not able to manage the water supply in Delhi,

Resident,
Girjesh Kumar Kamal

Vijay Vihar
Uttam Nagar
Delhi 59.

SBI - deactive my atm debit card
    today i got a message that your atm card deactive for ecom...
    ZEE TV - stop kumkum bhagya
    Now this serial make me boar. Plzzzzz expose tanu's...
    LIC - Duplicate signature and fake surrendering LIC policy
    I had insurance policy 163204501 from last 10 yrs with...
    National Promotion Group - Fraud
    Hi, I Am Ruchika i Was Reading A Newpaper And Saw An...
    Department of Science & Technology - Scholarship
    Sir, I selected in the scholarship for higher...
    JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Jayprakash Associates FD non refund
    Hello Investors, The CLB has once again extended the...
    Voonik - Refund my amount
    I have ordered a Kurti on 15-06-2016 and order number is...
    idea smart wifi - software not working
    idea smart wifi software not working, then when I tried to...
    snapdeal - Product Not Working!
    With a saddened heart, I am forced to write about the...