Delhi Jal Board

Billing Complaint

as above

Oct 12, 2012

Billing Complaint

I AM STAYING AT C-29, F-1, DILSHAD COLONY, DELHI-95. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WATER BILL THOUGH THEY HAVE TAKEN METER READING LONG BACK SO FAR NO BODAY DARE TO SEND ME MY WATER BILL EVEN IN MY ENTIRE APARTMENTS.

Aug 7, 2012

wasting pure drinking water million liters daily

Respected sir

I want to say that there are thousands of liter pure drinking
Water are wasting daily by the people of mayapuri chouk.
no one have the proper fittings in there always open pipe
lines.Each people have their own separate unfitting pipe
line connection from major water line of Delhi Jal Board.
THE Water comes & wastes there 24 out of 24 hours.
illiterate people don't know the value of water wasting
in nallas gutters.
generally speaking they if they use water 100% daily
then they waste 10000% (ten thousand % daily)
I wonder / unhappy to say that there is no inspection by the
authorities no one is in-charge of there area .
pleas stop this wasting sir
please inspect this crime .

May 9, 2012

Impure drinking water Color and smell

I am a resident of Jeewan Park, Uttam Nagar. Our colony receives impure & dirty water, which is unfit for drinking, even after repeated filtration. The water we get through our taps, completely defeats the inherent properties of water. It is usually brown, contains visible impurities & horrible tastes. At times it smells so badly, as if it's coming directly from some drains or sewer.
We don't even feel like washing our clothes from that water, let alone drinking.

We are facing this problem from last 6months or even more then 6months.

I want to know that, if DJB cannot provide safe water for drinking, what can a common man do?

Please help.

Apr 28, 2012

dirty unhygienic water supply

We have been getting VERY DIRTY AND UNHYGIENIC WATER SUPPLY which SMELLS LIKE GUTTAR WATER. We are having this problem since last 1 month. We have even complained many times but no one seems to pay attention to our complaint. One more problem is that, we get water only at night around 2 a.m. to 3a.m. , which is totally unearthly time to give water supply. Request the authorities to take action immediately. We have been complaining to DELHI JAL BOARD OFFICE REGULARLY.

Apr 28, 2012

Excess amount of bill without reading

Hi I m pushpinder singh, grandson of Shri Ajit Singh, residence of F-218, Vishnu garden, New delhi - 110018.

Our complaint is toward Excess amount of bill without Meter reading.

Today on 27.april.2012, we got our water bill of Rs. 1802 without any meter reading. Our water meter is working properply but the word ''Defective'' has written on that bill. As we know none of your employee come here in our area and check the reading of our meters.

On the other hand, last year we had a bill of approximately Rs. 6000 without any meter reading and defective is written on the bill.

Our water connection no. - 4639-J
Our k no. - 1362555437

My mobile no. is 9899494159 if you want any description of bill.

Kindly take some action. we will be very thankfull to yours.
Beenu Kumari

Apr 9, 2012

dirty & smelly water not supply in our block is clear water

I R/O Beenu enclance uttam ngr informing u on behalf of our block and street that dirty and smelly water is being supplied in B Block Sehyog Vihar JJ Colony Matiyala Crossing, Near Barat Ghar o . We don't even have safe drinking water. Water supplied is not provide. plz look into and resolve the problem.
yours one
Beenu
Amardeepk

Apr 9, 2012

The non working of the jeevandelhi website.

The non working of the jeevandelhi website leading to a great deal of hassel in doing the payment of water bill. Its very annoying that the website option is mentioned on the bill & it's not working just like some of our govt. dept. Showes how much our govt officials are concerned.

Apr 5, 2012

Stinking Water

I am a resident of C block Mansarovar Garden. From past 4-5 days, we are having dirty and contaminated water supply from Delhi Jal Board. I registered a compalint also against it and my complaint number is 1132. nobody is taking responsibility and answering upto the satisfaction from Pujabi Bagh office. We are suffering a lot for the same.

Mar 9, 2012

INTIMATION ABOUT WASTAGE OF WATER THROUGH PUBLIC CONNECTION

RESPECTED SIR

I SUNIT KUMAR SHARMA, RESIDENCE OF G-5/299 ADHYAPAK NAGAR NANGLOI.
SIR IN OUR COLONY (SAME AS ABOVE) SAME CONNECTION WHICH WERE AUTHORISED OF PUBLIC WELFARE,, MISSED USED BY PUBLIC DUE TO THIS WASTAGE OF WATER IS VERY HIGH.
THERE IS NO STOPPAGE MATERIALS FOR STOPPAGE OF WATER.
PLEASE TAKE REASONABLE ACTION FOR THIS PROBLEM.AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR TRULY
SUNIT SHARMA
M-8010280770

Feb 21, 2012

FAULTY BILL

Dear Authority,

This complain is regarding the faulty Water Bill of Delhi Jal Board. Can any one believe that a water bill for a month is whooping INR 11,000. Now the story starts when one of the DJB employee who comes to our place and took the wrong meter reading which leads to a faulty bill of INR 11,000 which we recevied in the month of Nov 2010. And when we objects the same and went to DJB office we were treated like beggers my 65 years old grand father been to the DJB office in Tagore Garden and in Janak puri "N" no. of times but just to listen that "uncle ji ho jaega aap chinta mat karo".

We gave some 3-4 written complaints to them but of no use, and time goes on... To my awe and shock we receive a Water bill of INR 22,460 on 18th Feb 2012 stating that your last day for making this payment is 24th Feb 2012.

Can anyone from DJB explains me how come a bill of such a huge amount is generated for a fault which occured by DJB and to my best of the knowledge such amount can be paid for 10 years and they are asking us to pay on such a short notice.

This is really disappointing and now i can proudly say that "sarkaari mehakmo ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

"I am very sad and my grand is in the state of shock and we really don't understand what to do and which door to knock".

I hope through the medium of this website my complain against the DJB will be resolved and the rectified bill will be provided to us.

Thanks !

A very concerned Citizen of India.

Pradeep Samaria
+91-9871693444
R/o E-288, J J Colony, Nagafgarh Road, New Delhi 27.
User662088

Feb 3, 2012

Water supply Problem

We are residing in West Patel Nagar in 26 Block. In our area water supply is too Less. Water comes only in the early morning around 4-30 a.m. once in a day or that is also sometimes 1 hour, sometime 45 minute and from the last 2 days only for 15 minute. how can any family can manage with this much of water supply. We are reciving bills from Delhi Jal Board reguarly but water supply is not regular. We all resident of 26 block are very much annoyed with the services of Delhi Jal Board. Please look into the matter and try to reslove our this major problem.. Hope to receive positive reply / solution from you soon.

Sincerely yours

Resident of 26 Block
West Patel Nagar
New Delhi -110008

Dec 21, 2011

dirty&smelly water

I alok kumar goel, Resident of M-Block, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi complaint against dirty, contaminated water supplied in Delhi Jal Board drinking water pipelines from the last one month from 15.11.2011.

The water has a lot of smell, the residents of M-Block are unable to consume the water due to smell, dirtyness and may be mixuture of soap like content.

People of this area are suffering badly with Juandice, Hepatisis B and Hepatitis C, liver problem and stomach ache every day.

I request Delhi Jal Board Authority to look into the matter otherwise M-Block, Uttam Nagar will face a epedemic situation.

Aug 10, 2011

Dirty Smelly Water | Area Shiv Nagar

Dirty Smelly Water | Area Shiv Nagar

Respected Sir / Mam,

I am one of the residents of Shiv Nagar, Gail No 14 which comes under the West Delhi area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past 10 days, which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking the same. It smells like it comes from sewer and (gutter) man holes. Please help us in this matter since it has become a serious issue and already made some persons hospitalized.
I and other fellow residents hope that our hounerable government will take necessary action on this matter.

Robin Singh
WZ 250 Shiv Nagar, St No 14
Mobile No :- 9811119821

Aug 8, 2011

water supply

For last one week our street has been almost without any water supply. If ever there is any supply for a few minutes its very dirty and smelly. I happen to reside at WZ / J 34, arya samaj road, uttam nagar, new delhi 110059. I sincerely hope that publishing complaint here would have desired result and the problem shall be rectified soon.

Aug 5, 2011

Non-reading of meter

We have complaint against Delhi Jal Board. Their employees never took reading from our meter, irrespective of the fact that our meter is working properly. We have been receiving bills on actual average due to negligence of their employees and non-performance of their employees. Government is wasting money on such officials out of our hard-earned money charging us high bills.

Paramjit Kaur

Jul 2, 2011

Gautam Dhruv
2/7/2011
Complaint reg supply of dirty and smelly water was posted 20 days back but still no action taken by yr dept as dirty water still continue to be supplied by Delhi Jal Board. Consuming the same one of my neighbour contracted juandice is still sick and unable to walk. Will Jal Board authorities look into the problem and solve it or leave it unattended as done in case of my earlier complaint. Hope that people of B-1 Block of Sanjay enclave, Uttam Nagar will get rid of this. This is my second complaint in this reagard.

Jul 2, 2011

Gautam Dhruv

Jun 29, 2011

not receiving bill till date

not receiving bill till date

I got the new water connection no. 74140-A dated 10.1.2007 I had received my first ad-hoc bill no. 358914 dt. 1.3.2007 and the same was paid by me on 15 Mar 2007 but after that I have not received any bill till date . I have already given written complaint to Z.R.O. Preet Vihar, Delhi-92 on 31.1.2011 & 31.5.11 but no reply received from them till date . please do the needfull at the earliest please.

Jun 28, 2011

acute water shortage, Naraina Vihar, Delhi

Yes, I am also facing this type problem.

Jun 20, 2011

DIRTY WATER SUPPLY BY Delhi Jal Board

I R/O sanjay enclance uttam ngr informing u on behalf of our block and street that dirty and smelly water is being supplied in B-1 Block of Sanjay Enclave Uttam Nagar. We don't even have safe drinking water. Water supplied is not even fit for washing and bathing. plz look into and resolve the problem.
yours one
GAUTAM

Jun 12, 2011

Sewerage overflowing for the last 3 months

Dear Sir.

I am kamna sobt. I live in Nangal Raya. I inform you. Nangal Raya mai. 2 week sai sewer wala pani a raha h. jis sai hamarai ghar par kuch log bimar ho gai h. plse aap sai request h ki aap is baat par gorkarai .

thinking you

regards,
kamna sobti

Jun 2, 2011

Bad water supply

Subject: Non-supply of watter.

I am a resident of E-105, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.-110059
Me and all of my neighbors of my street have been facing acute problem of NON SUPPLY OF WATER for the last two months.

Actually our is a unique problem as the residents of other streets adjacent to our street are getting regular uninterrupted water supply whereas there is no water supply in our street. It seems either pipeline is blocked or otherwise got damaged.

Therefore, I request you Sir, Kindly check and sort out this problem as soon as possible.

May 24, 2011

WATER BILLING

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a water connection with DELHI JAL BOARD in the name of Mr HARISH CHANDER R/o 1959 Rani Bagh Delhi – 110034, Jal Connection No – 29470, K No – 1230127410. My water meter is running very well but from the last two months I am receiving my billing “SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT” basis. Executive came, check and took the reading every month but we are receiving billing on adjustment basis instead of Meter Reading.

I go and talk to the personnel of MCD several times but there is not fruit full result till date. Pls take it as personal request and intervene into the matter and try to resolve the same at the earliest.

Thanks & regard

Satya Pal Madan
Jal Connection No – 29470,
K No – 1230127410
011-27022326

May 22, 2011

THE ILLEGALLY WITHDRAWAL OF SUPPLY OF THE DRINKING WATER TANKER

THE ILLEGALLY WITHDRAWAL OF SUPPLY OF THE WATER TANKER DATED 01 APRIL 2011 (ISSUED IN THE NAME OF DR. AMBEY LAL SHARMA & OTHERS,PREVIOUSLY IT WAS THE NAME OF MR. SANJAY ) FROM THE POINT OF TIKONA PARK PREM NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 ) THERE BY DEFICIENCY IN THE SUPPLY OF DRINKIG WATER PROBLAMS,THAT MANY COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN THIS REGARD BUT YOUR ESTEEMED AUTHORITY HAS NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION FOR REDRESSAL OF THE PUBLIC GRIEVANCE IN THIS REGARD. PLEASE PROVIDE DRINKING WATER.

DR.A.L.SHARMA
PRSIDENT
MOTHER INDIA ANTI-TERRORIST SENA(NEW DELHI)
CONTACT NO.9999881959

Vijay Tv - PLEASE STOP DEVIAM THANDA VUDU SERIAL
    What the hell the director of this serial thinks about...
    snapdeal.com - Did not received it has been 20 days.
    I ordered my product(trimmer) before 20 days the delivery...
    Andhra Bank - transaction password diasblesd
    hello sir ,I am sainikhita .p my transaction password...
    Ibps - Kind Request SBI Associate form Fillup Problem
    Sir/Madam, i have problem in Basic info fill.i am...
    Tatkal Tickit - Refund
    failed transaction sir have booked ticket from PUNE to...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call from +923029541448
    I received a call from +923029541448, the person said he...
    Pay TM - recharge not done
    sir my name is kishan sharma i have recharge of rs 10...
    HP Gas consumer zone - wrong email address in hp gas portal
    Sir, my consumer no.656703 I have wrongLy registered...
    tamilnadu road transport - Road damage
    hello, I am from the k.Eraiyur village, of...
    snapdeal - Refund for returned products
    Hello Snapdeal Team, I have got two complaint numbers...