Delhi Jal Board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Delhi Jal Board

skmehta61

Jul 4, 2013

Bills not being Received

We have not been receiving Bills for water consumption from Delhi Jal Board for more than 12 months. Our connection no. is 3527 and old K No is 1356838858 at the address 4B/12 (Ground Floor) in the name of my late mother Smt Kamlesh Kumari. It is requested that the duplicate/up-to-date bill may be provided for payment.

Sanjeev Kumar Mehta
Ph 011-25995495

Jun 8, 2013

Charging on Average Basis.New Meter Installed in Oct. 2011

Insite of the fact that New meter was fitted after getting it checked at DJB office in October 2011, the bill onaverage basis are being sent fo payment.Not a single drop of ater was used since then as no one lives in the flat. Please look into the matter on priority basis and request be solved
Dodi

May 10, 2013

Water Supply

Respected Sir / Mam,

i am a resident of tughlakabad extention,delhi-110019,street No.36,water here comes once or twice a week for 20-30 minutes, which means we can live like a human being once or twice a week and the rest days of the week we have to search for water like a**mals, how can a human being live without water, we are asking you kindly to please find a solution,and give us a daily supply of water because we are human and we need water to live.

and
Thanks in advance for your help.
EVAKHAN

Apr 18, 2013

WATER BILL IS NOT RECEIVED AT YET

NAME - IZHAR KHAN K. NO. 1324565294, BILL NO. 472881, ADD- J - 675, MANGOL PURI, DELHI - 110083.

SIR,

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WATER BILL FROM LAST 2 YEARS AT YET.
IF WE DONT PAY OUR WATER BILL WE WILL DEDFAULTER BECAUSE WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR WATER BILL.
AND CONNECTION WILL DISCONTINOU.
SO, PLEASE SEND OUR WATER BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND OBLIGE.

FROM :

IZHAR KHAN
abhi.outlaw

Apr 16, 2013

No Water Supply in Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar

There is no MCD water supply in L-Extension, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar from the last three 3 days, we donot even have a ground water facility. We are facing a lot problems, we do not have water to drink.

Please do something
Divya.vijan

Apr 8, 2013

No Water supply since 3 days

I am a resident of S-43 Vijay Vihar Uttam Nagar East. Since Friday evening there is no water supply in East Uttam Nagar-Vijay Vihar, Indra Park etc places. There was no prior communication available on News papers/News from Jal Board about there will be no Water Supply.We are really going through tough time without water in such Hot days.

Please start the Water suppply. And we would appreciate a prior communication going forward if there is any Water supply cut planned by Delhi jal Board.

Divya Vijan
S-43 Vijay Vihar
Uttam Nagar East
New Delhi-110059.

Mar 31, 2013

Stinky/gutter water supply

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I am resident of f block vishwash park in uttam nagar and we are having problem of stinky/gutter water which has been coming for one month. It is not potable water which may sick us.

We are suffering this problem and our pipe has been blocked due to stinky/gutter water. This same problem having around area and people taking water on rent. We have got changed two times our pipe connection and make clean inside pipe water supply but it is not possible until water is not clean.
I hope you would take legal action against this Serious matter.

with regards
NARENDER MEHTA
F-BLOCK
VISHWASH PARK,
UTTAM NAGAR-110059
down lalit

Mar 18, 2013

commercial use of ground water

i am resident of H.NO. 934/3 village kapashera, new delhi 110037. This is regarding our neighbors who are illegally using ground water for commercial purpose. they are illegally supplying water in near by areas becouse of these activity ground water level is decresing day by day in our village. i hope authority will take appropriate action and steps to check and stop this kind of wastage of our natural resource ground water.
rs1362133

Feb 20, 2013

ILLEGAL SUPPLY OF BOTTLE WATER

ILLEGAL SUPPLY OF BOTTLE WATER

illegal ground water Supplying delhi jaitpur extn part- 2 new delhi 110044 some one residence in D block jait pur extn part - 2 using ground water for commercial purpose. he bottling the water and supply that. he is unauthorises systems in delhi is alive to stop this kind of wastage of ground water???
parmod singh

Feb 19, 2013

illegal ground water connection

in delhi dhakka village near kingsway camp delhi 1100009 some one named dayal singh s/o late ishwar singh resides near purani chaupal using ground water for commercial purpose. he bottling the water and supply that. is any authority in delhi is alive to stop this kind of wastage of ground water???
common people

Feb 18, 2013

No Water supply

I Arti residence of Bhagwati garden ext Uttam nagar . Its been 6 Days we have no water supply at our area . This highly disgusting . I would really apperciate if any one can help on this matter . I called several numbers no one is ready t o response . This is how u treat people? I want response on this matter asap.
beena rani

Feb 11, 2013

development charges in respect of connection number 93832

i am the resident of 1883/139 shanti nagar trinagar delhi 110035. my connection number is 93832 in the name of bharto devi. i am somehow unable to trace the development charges receipt paid to your department, i have gone to all your concerned office at kanhaiya nagar, punjabi bagh, karol bagh, ashok vihar, but they all are refusing to tell me the amount of development charges already paid on this connection.i have applied for new connection but the problem is of development charge. please help me in this matter i am under lot of tension in this regard

beena rani
9999238453 9891114175
shikha22jain

Jan 30, 2013

Impure Water

We are getting really smelly, dirty and impure water in East Patel Nagar since last 2 days. It is really creating a lot of problem.
Please resolve it by today afternoon so that people get fresh and clean water atleast today evening.
Shikha Jain
26/13, 1st Floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi.

Dec 16, 2012

BLOCKED SEWER LINE

I am a resident of A-1/69, Janakpuri and have been facing an acute problem of a blocked sewer line which is causing a back flow of sewer water into my residence and thereby addressing the issue to you. This drastic situation has occurred due to the Shree Makan Restaurant and the Cloud’s Banquet Hall, as the sewer line which had been laid for the Residential Complex is not designed to undertake the heavy load of effluents (ghee, plastic glasses & cleaning dusters) which is discharged by these Commercial Complexes, it regularly gets blocked causing acute problems for the residents. Despite repeated attempts at getting the sewer line cleaned at a local level, complaints to the Delhi Jal Board and requests to the Management of these Commercial Complexes, there is no solution in sight. The Sewage Water back flow into a residence has become a matter of grave health concern for the residents and can lead to spread of diseases like dengue. Keeping these aspects related to municipal and public welfare including Health and Hygiene in mind it is requested that this sewage blockage be cleared along with the cleaning of the sewer line at the earliest.
nita vij

Nov 16, 2012

Water Bill not coming

I, Nita Vij, resident of A-13/1, Golden Park, Shivpuri, Delhi-51, am not receiving the water bill for the last few months. No regular bills are coming to our premises.

Therefore, we request to authority please tell the concern department to wake up and send the bills regularly.

My Water Bill details are as follows:-
Name:- Sh. Ghanshyam Dass
Meter No. :- 308594
Area Code:- A-14
Meter Reader Code:- 272

Please do the needful as soon as possible. I shall be highly obelized to you.

Thanks and regards

Nita Vij
E.mail : nitavij@yahoo.com
pankaj.pandey

Nov 15, 2012

Dirty and stinky water supply

Hi!

I am a resident of F-163, Mangal Bazar, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. I have to complain regarding the dirty and stinky water supply for the past one month in my house, the water is contaminated with sewer water containing foul smell & suspended dirty particles. It is like sever water we can’t even use this water for bath or any purpose. It smells like it comes from some dead bodies. As it is a known fact that most of the hazardous ailments are water borne, the problem of dirty & stinky water should be looked into immediately. As it is many people are complaining of stomach ache and vomiting sensations due to the same.

We cannot drink the water that is coming from the tap. It is disgusting. We are forced to purchase bottled water to drink and to cook with. Although it is not ideal to bath in the water or do our washing, we are left with no other choice as bottled water is too expensive to be used daily for all our varying needs.

Keeping in the view the above letter, I hoped that an early action will be taken to solve this problem.

Pankaj Kumar Pandey (9711915200)
F-163, Mangal Bazar,
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi.
Vijay ruhil

Oct 31, 2012

illegal water connection

This is regarding our neighbors who taken illegal connection from there one house to another. Actually they have one water connection with water meter and getting proper water supply through that but there they will take another water connection from there next house which is in different colony.And now when water is not coming in there other house where they even don't have meter they creating so many problems for other Society members also. Even water supply connection are coming in there Colony but they create problems for water authorities members and don't allow them to send water supply PIPELINE comes in that particular Street of that colony and that is due to this illegal connection. As per them they have water connection from our colony and if Separate water pipeline comes it will cut there water pipes which are unauthorized and there money going to wastage. And due to that two particular colony members are suffering. They are threating people and showing there money power.

Also one more thing i want to tell you they have 2 pet animal i.e. cow which is not allowed in Delhi colonies. what these guys do they put all wastage in Nali(i.e. Sewage system where all colony rain water goes) and block the same. And now whole water is stuck in that Nali due to which Malaria and Dengue Mosquitoes are developing and creating health issue for near by Society. So,
Please Take serious action against these complaints.
Address of that particular house which creating these problem for all society member of two colonies are as follows:-

Mahender Singh S/o Shri Mauji Ram

Billing Complaint

as above

Oct 12, 2012

Billing Complaint

I AM STAYING AT C-29, F-1, DILSHAD COLONY, DELHI-95. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WATER BILL THOUGH THEY HAVE TAKEN METER READING LONG BACK SO FAR NO BODAY DARE TO SEND ME MY WATER BILL EVEN IN MY ENTIRE APARTMENTS.

Aug 7, 2012

wasting pure drinking water million liters daily

Respected sir

I want to say that there are thousands of liter pure drinking
Water are wasting daily by the people of mayapuri chouk.
no one have the proper fittings in there always open pipe
lines.Each people have their own separate unfitting pipe
line connection from major water line of Delhi Jal Board.
THE Water comes & wastes there 24 out of 24 hours.
illiterate people don't know the value of water wasting
in nallas gutters.
generally speaking they if they use water 100% daily
then they waste 10000% (ten thousand % daily)
I wonder / unhappy to say that there is no inspection by the
authorities no one is in-charge of there area .
pleas stop this wasting sir
please inspect this crime .

May 9, 2012

Impure drinking water Color and smell

I am a resident of Jeewan Park, Uttam Nagar. Our colony receives impure & dirty water, which is unfit for drinking, even after repeated filtration. The water we get through our taps, completely defeats the inherent properties of water. It is usually brown, contains visible impurities & horrible tastes. At times it smells so badly, as if it's coming directly from some drains or sewer.
We don't even feel like washing our clothes from that water, let alone drinking.

We are facing this problem from last 6months or even more then 6months.

I want to know that, if DJB cannot provide safe water for drinking, what can a common man do?

Please help.

Apr 28, 2012

dirty unhygienic water supply

We have been getting VERY DIRTY AND UNHYGIENIC WATER SUPPLY which SMELLS LIKE GUTTAR WATER. We are having this problem since last 1 month. We have even complained many times but no one seems to pay attention to our complaint. One more problem is that, we get water only at night around 2 a.m. to 3a.m. , which is totally unearthly time to give water supply. Request the authorities to take action immediately. We have been complaining to DELHI JAL BOARD OFFICE REGULARLY.

Apr 28, 2012

Excess amount of bill without reading

Hi I m pushpinder singh, grandson of Shri Ajit Singh, residence of F-218, Vishnu garden, New delhi - 110018.

Our complaint is toward Excess amount of bill without Meter reading.

Today on 27.april.2012, we got our water bill of Rs. 1802 without any meter reading. Our water meter is working properply but the word ''Defective'' has written on that bill. As we know none of your employee come here in our area and check the reading of our meters.

On the other hand, last year we had a bill of approximately Rs. 6000 without any meter reading and defective is written on the bill.

Our water connection no. - 4639-J
Our k no. - 1362555437

My mobile no. is 9899494159 if you want any description of bill.

Kindly take some action. we will be very thankfull to yours.
Beenu Kumari

Apr 9, 2012

dirty & smelly water not supply in our block is clear water

I R/O Beenu enclance uttam ngr informing u on behalf of our block and street that dirty and smelly water is being supplied in B Block Sehyog Vihar JJ Colony Matiyala Crossing, Near Barat Ghar o . We don't even have safe drinking water. Water supplied is not provide. plz look into and resolve the problem.
yours one
Beenu
Amardeepk

Apr 9, 2012

The non working of the jeevandelhi website.

The non working of the jeevandelhi website leading to a great deal of hassel in doing the payment of water bill. Its very annoying that the website option is mentioned on the bill & it's not working just like some of our govt. dept. Showes how much our govt officials are concerned.

Shopclues - shopclues is theft company
    Hi, Please help me where I can complaint about...
    State Bank of India - NOT RECIVED MY DEBIT CARD
    EX896591388IN Booked at Booked On Destination...
    CM of Bihar - electricity problem
    After 67 years of Independence My village and school do...
    HDFC ERGO GEN. INSURANCE - Two wheelar insurance (Hero handa MP-53-B-3478)
    SIR, According to above subject I renewal the two...
    Reliance - Loss of mobile with sim card
    Sir, I have the honour to state that I Ram sagar...
    Vodafone India - Wrong recharge
    I was trying to recharge using paytm app for Rs. 351 on...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of DP amount Rs.40000/ paid through PNB debit...
    I due to some personnel reasons unable to take membership...
    www.upsconline.nic.in - UPSC online application
    What is community certificate date? Is it the date of issue
    NPCL GREATER NOIDA - power supply
    NPCL IS A POWER COMPANY OF GRAETER NOIDA WHO PROVIDE THE...
    QNET - visher
    My simple question to you.. Why did Micheal ferrare...