DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

R Srinivasan Rajesh

waiting for delivery

I have ordered for jabong last week 13rd oct 14 and tracking no16213500663. I n waiting long time for delivery. What happen it. I want delivery soon. Pls sms me no. 8939363180. Let me know
anshul25

Pathetic service

My order no. is 10412379963, ordered through Healthkart. It was supposed to be delivered by 17th Oct,2014, yet I have not received it. I have called delhivery telephone no. some 900 times but not even a single time they have shown courtesy to pick my phone. I am yet to see a worst courier service than delhivery courier service.
nirmala@camphor-allied.com

Oct 20, 2014

not received the snap deal order

Worst courier company-Delhivery

I had ordered from snapdeal and received a msg that it will be delivered by 18 oct.14. Its 20th oct and I have still not received my order. Delhivery courier is pathetic. 99% of the time there no is busy and whenever it got connected they gave me false commitments. I have never faced this issue with any other courier company. I will never buy from snapdeal as they are associated with Delhivery couriers.

My tracking no is 3155359212
scooplense

Oct 19, 2014

Flipkart order not received

Hello All!
Yes, the useless couriers I have seen, and how on earth could someone associated with e-commerce turn so irresponsible?

My parcel from flipkart through ws retail had to be in Vizag by 17th October, and still, after taking four working days to reach Hyderabad (they call it hub!) from Delhi, the ordered item is still laying eggs in delhivery den in Hyderabad without making any move towards Vizag which is 12 hours away on train!

Useless, and I pity flipkart in this matter! Poor flipkart
artikapri

Oct 19, 2014

Worst courier company-Delhivery

I had ordered on 6th oct from snapdeal and received a msg that it will be delivered by 13 oct. I have seen the tracking order had reached bhivandi on 13th oct. Its 19th oct and I have still not received my order. Delhivery courier is pathetic. 99% of the time there no is busy and whenever it got connected they gave me false commitements. I have never faced this issue with any other courier company. I will never buy from snapdeal as they are associated with Delhivery couriers. I guess I will never receive my order.

My tracking no is 11174618960
Shrey Shah

Product not yet received!! Pathetic Service

I have still not received my product ordered from snapdeal.com

it is to be delivered by 18th october,2014...but still i have not received it.
the snapdeal guys messaged me on 15th october that the product will be delivered within 12 hours but still i'm waiting it to be delivered!!

Nobody picks up the call and 99% of the times it is BUSY!!!!
The worst courier service people i have ever seen till now!!
Online_CST

Dish Tv

Dear Priya,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team
deepti sethi

didn't received the order

I placed an order with zovi...but haven't received it yet...my order no. Is ZMWG69...please make the delivery fast.
deepti sethi

not received the order

I haven't received my order by zovi....which they promise to deliver by 18th Oct 2014 ....the order no. Is ZMWG69...please make the delivery fast...
shikha.sen99

Oct 17, 2014

worst services from delhivery

I have ordered a phone from flipcart and it is with Delhivery. I got the message that I will be receiving it on 17th October but I didn't get it. Also they are not reachable.Worst experience with it.
priyannnn

Oct 17, 2014

saree not delivered

Dear sir, iam order saree beige red net embroidered saree from snapdeal my delivery date sixteen October iam not received saree my order id is 3071394069 tracking details Chennai hub iam thanjavur pls check immediately diwali also come iam wear only this saree this is my humble request
VishwanathR

Oct 15, 2014

Delhivery / Fraud Courier Service

*** Is www.Delhivery.com a fraud company?

I was requested to send my returns from www.ShoppersStop.com through Waybill # 17811638755.

***Original items were damaged in transit (was sent through Delhivery - Fragrance bottles were broken)***

Waybill was generated on Oct-04 and they sent me a message everyday (Oct 6, 7 and 8) stating that their men are out to pick up the order. But no one turned up.

Called them so many times to check why no one turned up to pick up, but was never able to reach their customer service (91 (124) 4718900) during their working hours - Every time I called this number it keeps me on hold for exact 2 min and charges me 3 to 4 Rupees. In the last 10 days I have called them nearly a hundred times and not a single time, I was able to speak to a human.

The product was collected from my home on Oct-08 and was in Hyderabad for several days. After that it moved to Mumbai (Maharashtra) and was never delivered to destination address. Had called them many times and even sent emails. No one ever picks the phone to speak or replies back to the email.

Its been more than 12 days and there is no clue about my return.

I have tried calling www.ShoppersStop.com every single day to check the status of my return and they haven't got a clue.
Even requested them to follow-up with Delhivery to check the reason behind the delay, but none took an initiative.
All they say is that they are waiting for the item to return to their warehouse, so that they can send a new product.

I blame www.ShoppersStop.com to use such a fraudster as their courier service and lose their genuine customers.
www.ShoppersStop.com could have done their homework before officially choosing www.Delhivery.com as their official Courier/Logistics company.

Shame on Shoppers Stop and Delhivery.

17811638755 (6257397) / Picked Up

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Picked Up Oct. 13, 2014, 2:14 p.m. Out for pickup | Package dispatched for DTO in Walker Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 9:34 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 8:39 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 2:02 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 1:47 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 11, 2014, 1:34 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Borivali (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 11, 2014, 8:57 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Borivali (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 11, 2014, 8:56 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Borivali (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 10:32 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 6:41 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 1:56 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 1:54 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 11 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 9, 2014, 2:55 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 9, 2014, 9:22 a.m. Out for pickup Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 8, 2014, 11:44 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 8, 2014, 6:18 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 8, 2014, 3:45 p.m. Flyer number Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 8, 2014, 12:04 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 7, 2014, 5:57 p.m. Unable to reach Customer Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 7, 2014, 10:22 a.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 6, 2014, 5:22 p.m. Unable to reach Customer Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 6, 2014, 12:07 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 6, 2014, 10:30 a.m. Scheduled Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 4, 2014, 8:47 p.m. Auto Scheduled Begumpet HYD (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery

For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com
susantahero

Oct 14, 2014

the Worst Courier Service

I have a courier from Delhi to Hyderabad. It has been 7 days, but the parcel is still in Delhi only, they are not sending to Hyderabad and they are also not receiving our calls.

15220992144 (21674371) / In Transit

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

In Transit Oct. 13, 2014, 2:55 p.m. Shipment/Bag Offloaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 11, 2014, 7:27 p.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 11, 2014, 3:56 p.m. Shipment/Bag Offloaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 3:21 p.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 3:20 p.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 5:40 a.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 9, 2014, 4:43 p.m. Shipment/Bag Offloaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 9, 2014, 5:02 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 10:49 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 9:42 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 5:40 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 4:50 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 1:22 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 7, 2014, 8 p.m. Shipment received Panipat (Haryana) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 7, 2014, 7:25 p.m. Shipment received Panipat (Haryana) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 7, 2014, 7:09 p.m. Auto Dispatch created HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
mllavanya

Oct 14, 2014

delivery

SIR MY ORDER NO 30450007 FROM RTO SEND BY THEM ON 29-9-2014 AND TILL TODAY I WAS WAITING
TO RECEIVE THE ITEM PHONE .TODAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT YOU RETURN THE ITEM BACK.
NO ONE FROM YOUR SIDE CALLED OR CAME TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.HOW YOU RETURN THE ITEM BACK ?
PL FIND OUT AND ANSWER
prakashkumar sithivinayagam

Oct 11, 2014

Worst delivery & Suppport

You cannot reach their customer support before mangalyaan

11160843693 (SLP91816519) / In Transit

In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 4:32 p.m. Consignment Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 4:31 p.m. Consignment Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 3:52 p.m. Consignment Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 8:59 a.m. Consignment Received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 8:42 a.m. Consignment Received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 1:05 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 12:07 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 9, 2014, 2:59 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 6, 2014, 10:23 a.m. Shipment received Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 6, 2014, 10:14 a.m. Shipment received Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 6, 2014, 10:13 a.m. Auto Dispatch created HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
abirb

Oct 5, 2014

Worst Delivery Service

I ordered something through Snapdeal and it stated that it would be delivered by Saturday, 4th October. The Delhivery site said that my package was going to be delivered on Saturday. It's Sunday now and I still haven't received anything. No one at their customer care is answering the phone. No way to cancel the order too. Worst fucking delivery service I have ever come across. To hell with your bullshit company.
Rijudey

Oct 4, 2014

yet not receive

14310837163 (ZIN1-2JI7RFND) / Pending

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Pending Oct. 4, 2014, 3:07 p.m. Shipment received Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 4, 2014, 2:56 p.m. Shipment received Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 3, 2014, 7:50 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 3, 2014, 5:53 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 3, 2014, 1:40 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 3, 2014, 1:04 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 2, 2014, 11:03 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 1, 2014, 9:44 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 1, 2014, 4:27 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 1, 2014, 3:04 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 30, 2014, 6:20 p.m. Auto Dispatch created HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
Ashalata

Sep 30, 2014

Irresponsible staff and misbehaviour on complaint

I would agree that Flipkart's experience has been awesome to me UNTILL it was with Delhivery included in the picture. I had ordered a phone at my office address and also called to confirm that delivery will be done on Friday before 6 since weekend is non working for me.

No call was made to my mentioned number and packet was delivered to my office mail room. Tried calling customer care, took 2 hours to reach executive and when asked to transfer call to senior and assuming I was put on hold customer care executive (shame to call this people executives), used abusive language thinking I could not hear...this is not funny....treating customers like these will not help to survive any longer.

Request to Flipkart....DON'T choose this bull**** courier service, you will loose your customers their courtesy.
Gowri Sekar

Sep 26, 2014

Worst courier service

We got the Slippers but after a long hurrdle. Very Poor courier delivery - Courier name - Delhivery. Courier person called and asking us to come and collect the parcel in restaurant, he is not ready to delivery it in the mentioned address.
JAI SHANKER PANDEY

Sep 23, 2014

not recv. the call

mai bhut der se 0124-4718900 per lagatar call ker rha hu koi bhi phone nhi rcv. ker rha hai .computrised dat feed ker diya hai ki apko after 1 hour contct kerga mera bekar ka blance. ja rha hai apki service bhut hi bekar ki hai mai iski jitni ho sakta hai compailn krunga jha bhi kerna hoga krunga

mujhe bhilai chhattisgharh ka contact nomber chiyeg mera jobang se parcel a rha hai

awb.16211944600

mob.no. 9993367627
san_kul

Sep 22, 2014

Cheating Courier Company

I purchased some Rs. 2000 worth products from Flipkart on 14th September 2014. Expected delivery was on 18th September 2014. Till now my experiesnce with Flipkart was more than good.Then this nightmare started. My products were given to Delhivery to dispatch. They are the most hopeless courier company in India. One of the most reputed company like Bluedart can find my address but this Delhivery can not. Moreover, Flipkart is non responsive. When they know, my area is non service area of this courier company, why they are giving shipment to them? They are answering like, the courier company preference they dont have. Its funny. I want to pass on this message to all the concerned. Hopfully, Flipkart management reads this.

Sandeep Kulkarni
Jhansi

Sep 16, 2014

WORST DELIVERY BOY

MY ORDER WAS FROM SNAP DEAL BY COD, YOUR DELIVERY BOY CHEATED ME. I GIVEN 2000/- HE HIDEN 500/- AND LIED WITH ME. HE WAS VERY RUDE PERSON, BAD VERY BAD SERVEAS BOY.
Parimalc

Sep 13, 2014

POOR SERVICE BY FLIPKART DELHIVERY.COM

DELHIVERY.COM is fooling people and FLIPKART is also non responsive. Every evening I get a message that "Attempted Delivery failed" whereas no one has visited me or called me. This is clearly some mischievous plan by delhivery.com and flipkart.com. Calls to delhivery.com are of no use as they do not provide you with any complaint number and flipkart customer service says their system is not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the antics and marketing has worked for flpkart and now they do not care.
Jagdish Royal

Sep 12, 2014

pathetic service of Delhivery

N times of pathetic is even not enough for delhivery..
From last week, they are showing status in the morning that it is dispatched for delivery and at night, they simply update, will be attempted tomorrow...

Called their customer service, called local service boy, he simply shared his office landline number, which replied that item will be delivered til evening and still I am waiting...for 2 days
...
If any business is reading this, just request you not to harras your customers uso
using DELHIVERY
sunil kumar sethy

Sep 7, 2014

fucking courier service

the delivery date is sept 8 2014
BUT product is returned NO ONE FROM YOUR SIDE CALLED OR CAME TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.
11165938923 (SLP67730519) / Returned
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
Returned Sept. 6, 2014, 7:16 p.m. Cancelled the order Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
Dispatched Sept. 6, 2014, 9:42 a.m. Dispatched for Delivery Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
Pending Sept. 4, 2014, 7:15 p.m. Shipment received Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 4, 2014, 1:01 p.m. Shipment received Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 3, 2014, 6:38 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 3, 2014, 5:34 a.m. Shipment received BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 3, 2014, 5:04 a.m. Shipment received BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery

snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Abdur, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    vodafone sim - sim missing
    This complaint Regarding my sim card i have lost my...
    3144997482 - Snapdeal
    Dear Shankar, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Gagan, We apologize for the inconvenience. We care...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Snapdeal
    Dear Sreenevasa, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    7 & seven cases and covers I ball flip cover - Snapdeal
    Dear Sanjay, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    www.snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Neha, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    ButteSnapdeal-Butterfly Matchless 4 Jar Mixer Grinder Black - Snapdeal
    Dear Amiz Kasu, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    SBI Credit Card - card closed
    card closed name : Manisha k shah Address: b/14...
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam - REGARDING NARYAN GARDEN COLONY ROAD AND SEWER