DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

himanshu 821

Apr 22, 2014

pathetic services

Only one contact no. is available which is paid..... and which is showing of jaipur i.e. +(91)-141-3963838 is always unavailable.

No options for 'call before delivery', and no commitment of that also form customer care executive. Seriously, HEIGHTS OF TOLERANCE ...... Move on guyz and please do something.

One more thing tracking is showing that shipment received at jaipur. but as per CCE product is received PHYSICALLY....
BULLSHIT... i should have to laugh on that.. Might be they received the soul or ghost of that product :) ......
Akhilesh Singh

Apr 21, 2014

Worst Customer Service DELHIVERY COURIER

Only one Paid Contact number 011-30017669 based at Gurgaon; the Company Executive only use to prevaricate the Customers about Delivery that they have told the Local Branch Office to contact you ( Customer ) but don't provide any Address or Contact number.
It seems that the Company doesn't have a global Business Policy or has a poor interest in its Business.
I would like to to suggest the Customers not to have Business Terms with such WORST COURIER SERVICE PROVIDER.
---- Akhileshwar Singh.
anshika08

Apr 19, 2014

pathetic delivery of delhivery

i had placed an order on 13th april and was suppose to come on 18th but instead they sent a message saying that i was not reachable. how the hell will i be reachable if you never came to my addrress or called me.

PATHETIC and POOR DELIVERY ...PS. PRODUCT NOT YET DELIVERED!!!!
chiruwish76

Apr 17, 2014

very late delivery

I have ordered ipad frm snapdeal.....n delivery date ws 16th april.....but its alrady 2 days n i havnt recived my product.....plz snapdeal change ur delivery partnr.....such a lazy n slow delivry...!!
Tulasi Godavari

Apr 17, 2014

Delhivery delivert Dialy worry

Worst courier service
My snapdeal order not yet received but expect date was yesterday i.e 16th Apr' 2014 but by that time it was in Delhi. What the Hell with this lazy courier. Snapdeal please chnge your courier partner for better business growth. Or Change the expected date of delivery for each order send through Delhivery

11143252343 (PI260612490520) / In Transit
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

In Transit April 17, 2014, 3:40 a.m. Shipment received Chennai_Hub (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit April 16, 2014, 2:31 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 16, 2014, 2:08 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 15, 2014, 9:56 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 15, 2014, 9:54 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 15, 2014, 6:09 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 13, 2014, 2:14 p.m. Shipment received Jalandhar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery
In Transit April 13, 2014, 2:12 p.m. Shipment received Jalandhar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery
sathish reddy

Apr 14, 2014

Worst Courier Service

I booked an product through flip cart, on the same day itself it was shipped. But, i recieved the product after 5 days.
I waited for the product in my office on week ends(Saturay) also. Even i tried to contact them through mobile.
But, no one are recieving the calls...
And more intresting thing is i recieved the call from them on sunday around 5 PM and they are asking me come to office to recieve the product....
The most worst courier service.....
Deepak Shailu

Apr 12, 2014

complant

pending.....
In Transit April 11, 2014, 3:22 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 11, 2014, 8:20 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 10, 2014, 8:54 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 10, 2014, 3:51 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

In Transit April 9, 2014, 10:42 a.m. Shipment received Amritsar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery
In Transit April 8, 2014, 7:31 p.m. Shipment received Amritsar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery

how many days stay in delhi. is it courier services are any any stoierage godan,,,

WASTE COURIER SERVICES>>>>>>>>
Deepak Shailu

Apr 12, 2014

late courier services

waste courier servies in d world. i was buyed mobile from snapdeal. and i recive mgs from snapdeal. in r before 10 apr u wil recvie courier. but. to day 12 apr. courier not revied...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WASTE COURIER SERVICES<<<<<<<<<<<<< no time sence.
palak anand

Apr 9, 2014

worst courier services

I ordered 3 tops from zovi and they chose delhivery to send the order whose expected delivery date was mar 25' 14.. But it was untrackable and till date it hasent reached
nidhu

Apr 7, 2014

contact courier service at

pls contact no
prashanth_2883

Apr 4, 2014

YES Cancel Your Order if Seller Chooses Delhivery!

DELHIVERY Courier service is one of the worst delivery system, which I never come across.
Item no 9346738 ordered through Rediff on 17.03.14, expected date of delivery was on 24.03.14, even till date the item is not delivered. There is no use of calling customer care, bcoz, it's always engaged...
prerna0106

Apr 4, 2014

No response from Customer Service

This courier service i never heard of before. Only when i placed an order on Snapdeal and as informed my consignment was dispatched through this courier i came to know of it

It s pathetic as there is no one to answer your calls when you call customer service , i was kept on hold for 10 minutes and no one answered, i am surprised how Snapdeal partnered with this courier service, they will suffer loss of sales if they continue to partner with this hopeless logistics partner , i just hope i receive my consignment on time

hopeless and pathetic
sachin_nad

Apr 3, 2014

Delhivery Courier

I ordered a phone and screenguard from Snapdeal ,which was promtly dispatched and travelled from Kolkatta to mumbai in 2 days. The consignments is lying with the local office as per the .Part of the consignment(screenguard) was delivered on 2nd Apr 2014 , But the status of the phone is showing as ""Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) "" from last 4 days. Their call center just informs the status from website (saying I was not available during the time ,even though the other half was delivered).They disconnected line as I started to put my argument forth.

I am sure that I am not the only person to receive such service.I do not know why the reputed companies like snapdeal deliver through such courier agencies just to save a small amount which the other courier like bludart/dtdc would have charged.
Miresh Mathew

Mar 31, 2014

Delay in Delhivery

I had to Receive My Package through Delhivery since 23rd March it is in Mumbai Hub. Not even a single movement left or right. Every I Calls Delhivery, they say will get it tomorow..lies..called again..they LIED again...When i asked do you even know how long the package is on the same location...they disconnected the Phone..worst support ever..I am still waiting for the Package...God Knows when will i get it or even I get it or not.
opk

Mar 29, 2014

Not delivery of product

dealy and disconectivity from the DELHIVERY
Roshni Polo Biswas

Mar 29, 2014

Worst delivery from Delhivery(pun SOOOO intended)

I Ordered a laptop through Snapdeal on 24th march 2014. Order Number is 1858962573. it was supposed to be in Calcutta by 27th. The fact i am here indicates what actually happened. So i called snapdeal and they told me to contact the courier company, the infamous DELHIVERY... Why would I need to do that i do NOT know. I bought it from THEM. Its THEIR responsibility... But let's not get into technicality, shall we?? (btw this is me being sarcastic) Any way atleast customer service was really polite to me.
Now here starts the fun.. I called up Delhivery. They did not pick up. I kept trying.. End result - i wasted a lot of money in vain as their customer care number is not toll free. My tracking I.D. is 11139576116. Here below is the update i was seeing-

In Transit March 29, 2014, 12:20 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 28, 2014, 3:45 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 28, 2014, 12:52 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 27, 2014, 10:21 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 26, 2014, 11:54 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 26, 2014, 10:09 a.m. Shipment received Blr_Domlur (karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 25, 2014, 6:46 p.m. Shipment received Begumpet HYD (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit March 25, 2014, 5:03 p.m. Shipment received Begumpet HYD (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery

Basically it's rotating in the same place... Now here is another fun fact. I need the package by monday 31st to register for a lucrative HP offer. But i am not stupid (actually i am as i trusted snapdeal) I know its a gone case..... So when Delhivery finally picked up the phone, i asked them what's going on.... I kid u not they assured me that its on its way to Delhi... I told them thats its ok. Even if it gets delayed I freaking "UNDERSTAND". I'll be much obliged if they will only give me the exact delivery date whenever it is... Guess what they did????? Yeah u got it.. They LIED a-freaking-gain...And again i kid u not, I checked and the package was back in the Hub from Singasandra. A-FREAKING-GAIN....
I know its not actually Snapdeal's fault but then again I bought the package from Snapdeal not Delhivery. So according to me, its Snapdeal's responsibility to make sure the product is delivered to me properly.... Any way there is a saying - Fool me once Shame on me, Fool me twice Shame on you.... It was my first time in Snapdeal. I dont think i need to declare the fact that i am sure gonna stay away from Snapdeal i the future at least until it changes its courier partner...
Last but not the least, I am BEGGING u Snapdeal+Delhivery - Please in the name of God please!!!!!!!! give me my package. I am sorry and i will never make the mistake of trusting u again, but this time only, please deliver the package... I am worried sick and I am getting more and more depressed with each passing day.....
36sudhanshu36

Mar 19, 2014

status

awb is 11138828951
36sudhanshu36

Mar 19, 2014

POOR SERVICE BY delhivery

really poor service by DELHIVERY my order's estimated date was 170314 but due to holi occassion it was delayed
on 180314 there is notification that order is out foe delivery but not recieved i called but helpline was busy and cost me alot after a lot of try my call was aswered that we were unable to contact u BUT I WAS PRESENT ALL DAY and told that delivery will be atempted tommorrow but still there is nothing really pooor service from DELHIVERYYYYYY
digambar.shinde

Mar 14, 2014

& ghatiya service award goes to "Delhivery Courier".........congrats
DIGAMBAR

Mar 11, 2014

non delivery of project

11012977321 (Z5NAH8/Z5NAH8) / Dispatched
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Dispatched March 11, 2014, 12:16 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
Pending March 7, 2014, 5:49 p.m. Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) Vapi (Gujarat)
Dispatched March 7, 2014, 2:35 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
Pending March 7, 2014, 9:59 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
In Transit March 7, 2014, 9:29 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
In Transit March 6, 2014, 5:02 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 6, 2014, 2:26 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 6, 2014, 2:05 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 5, 2014, 10:10 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 5, 2014, 6:47 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery

ghatiya serviceghatiya serviceghatiya service

Pending March 7, 2014, 9:59 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
In Transit March 7, 2014, 9:29 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery

canwefrn

Mar 7, 2014

And the AWARD goes to Delhivery Courier Service.. The horrible pathatic service you would never want to be repeated in life...

And the AWARD of "shameless offered services" goes to Delhivery Courier Service..
The "horrible-pathetic-slow-worst" service you would never want to be repeated in life...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is regarding a reverse pickup order of Snapdeal through Delhivery Courier Service.
This guys pickup my order after making many calls and after 3 days when the pickup order was raised which was out of their commitment of 48 Hrs.

For a local reverse pickup they take minimum 4 working days (what they commit) just to pick up the box and then again more 4 working days to deliver the product to the vendor, even when the order has to be deliver at the local place.

We can easily understand that for a product that has to be deliver locally, they take 10 days minimum after calling and pushing them forcefully many many times then what would be happening for those who has to courier the product in other stats. ::o(

Most important matter is E-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. are encouraging Delhivery's unplanned business by giving them contract (ofcourse for a cheapest price), irrespective of focusing on customers interest towards product delivery, that they aim to get it in hand within mean time. Delhivery people NEITHER even aware of the SLA they commit NOR they are interested to learn it by any way, even after many complaints.
Sumit sahu

Feb 21, 2014

Bad Courier Service

For those in Pune you can contact on this number 27420020. Their office is near vallabhnagar bus stand , pimpri.
I had to go there and collect my order .
Ram Lakshman

Jan 19, 2014

Reveerse pick up not done for more than 15 days are already over

I received SMS messages from MD-DLHVRY dated 09/01/14, 10/01/2014, 16/01/2014, and 18/01/2014 that shopclues.com Order no.9624051 will be picked up by end of today. But since 09/01/2014 this courier,s end of the is not over by 18/01/2014. The courier also made false message to shopclues.com that customer was not available at the time of reverse pick up as door was locked. Any courier service worst that delhivery can not even be thought. This is worst and managed by unprofessionals. Their service is far inferior. I have first experience with this worst courier service.
neha_07

Jan 7, 2014

Delhivery Worst Service

you guys got a pathetic service in India, my husband ordered a mobile for my birthday which is supposed to be delivered today, this courier guy from Delhivery courier services called me at 10 30 AM today after I left for office and says he cannot handover the courier at my house with my family unless I leave a ID proof or else their office is open till 4 PM in the evening and I have to go there and collect. I cannot believe what I heard and the worst thing a company like Amazon encouraging this kind of cheap courier service. My house is 30 kilometres from my office, does this courier company expect me to travel back home to collect the package and then return to office? Order ID 402-9539896-1449952

sbi po 2014 - Money deduction
    I applied for sbi po online on 22-04-2014 and did a...
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) - CONSTRUCTION OF STREET ROAD
    RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM, THROUGH THIS COMPLAINT I WANT TO...
    care@irctc.co.in - ticket refund
    pnr 4715250039, TDRsubmitted on5/4/14 amount-1200/-, ...
    indiatimes shopping - Indiatimes Shopping: Delivered to wrong person and not...
    I had ordered Pendrive Combo of Sandisk Blade and Sandisk...
    TATA INTERNET LEASE LINE - TATA NEVER DELIVER LINK IN TIME
    After 3 month of purchase TATA not able to deliver the...
    HomeShop18.com - HomeShop18 Order not Delivered
    I am Gopal Pal Order No : 943092819 sub order No: 76443373...
    abortion clinic - DR.SHILA MEDICAL ABORTION CLINIC IN EMPANGENI 0818433860
    DR SHILA ABORTION CLINIC 0818433860 WE DO TERMINATION...
    Airtel - Call List
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam
    Star Vijay TV you are telecasting useless utter non-sense...
    cnbc awaaz - micromax mobile
    Dr sir Mane micromax ka mb A-240 dt 14-12-13 ko on line...