DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

sathish reddy

Apr 14, 2014

Worst Courier Service

I booked an product through flip cart, on the same day itself it was shipped. But, i recieved the product after 5 days.
I waited for the product in my office on week ends(Saturay) also. Even i tried to contact them through mobile.
But, no one are recieving the calls...
And more intresting thing is i recieved the call from them on sunday around 5 PM and they are asking me come to office to recieve the product....
The most worst courier service.....
Deepak Shailu

Apr 12, 2014

complant

pending.....
In Transit April 11, 2014, 3:22 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 11, 2014, 8:20 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 10, 2014, 8:54 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit April 10, 2014, 3:51 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

In Transit April 9, 2014, 10:42 a.m. Shipment received Amritsar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery
In Transit April 8, 2014, 7:31 p.m. Shipment received Amritsar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery

how many days stay in delhi. is it courier services are any any stoierage godan,,,

WASTE COURIER SERVICES>>>>>>>>
Deepak Shailu

Apr 12, 2014

late courier services

waste courier servies in d world. i was buyed mobile from snapdeal. and i recive mgs from snapdeal. in r before 10 apr u wil recvie courier. but. to day 12 apr. courier not revied...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WASTE COURIER SERVICES<<<<<<<<<<<<< no time sence.
palak anand

Apr 9, 2014

worst courier services

I ordered 3 tops from zovi and they chose delhivery to send the order whose expected delivery date was mar 25' 14.. But it was untrackable and till date it hasent reached
nidhu

Apr 7, 2014

contact courier service at

pls contact no
prashanth_2883

Apr 4, 2014

YES Cancel Your Order if Seller Chooses Delhivery!

DELHIVERY Courier service is one of the worst delivery system, which I never come across.
Item no 9346738 ordered through Rediff on 17.03.14, expected date of delivery was on 24.03.14, even till date the item is not delivered. There is no use of calling customer care, bcoz, it's always engaged...
prerna0106

Apr 4, 2014

No response from Customer Service

This courier service i never heard of before. Only when i placed an order on Snapdeal and as informed my consignment was dispatched through this courier i came to know of it

It s pathetic as there is no one to answer your calls when you call customer service , i was kept on hold for 10 minutes and no one answered, i am surprised how Snapdeal partnered with this courier service, they will suffer loss of sales if they continue to partner with this hopeless logistics partner , i just hope i receive my consignment on time

hopeless and pathetic
sachin_nad

Apr 3, 2014

Delhivery Courier

I ordered a phone and screenguard from Snapdeal ,which was promtly dispatched and travelled from Kolkatta to mumbai in 2 days. The consignments is lying with the local office as per the .Part of the consignment(screenguard) was delivered on 2nd Apr 2014 , But the status of the phone is showing as ""Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) "" from last 4 days. Their call center just informs the status from website (saying I was not available during the time ,even though the other half was delivered).They disconnected line as I started to put my argument forth.

I am sure that I am not the only person to receive such service.I do not know why the reputed companies like snapdeal deliver through such courier agencies just to save a small amount which the other courier like bludart/dtdc would have charged.
Miresh Mathew

Mar 31, 2014

Delay in Delhivery

I had to Receive My Package through Delhivery since 23rd March it is in Mumbai Hub. Not even a single movement left or right. Every I Calls Delhivery, they say will get it tomorow..lies..called again..they LIED again...When i asked do you even know how long the package is on the same location...they disconnected the Phone..worst support ever..I am still waiting for the Package...God Knows when will i get it or even I get it or not.
opk

Mar 29, 2014

Not delivery of product

dealy and disconectivity from the DELHIVERY
Roshni Polo Biswas

Mar 29, 2014

Worst delivery from Delhivery(pun SOOOO intended)

I Ordered a laptop through Snapdeal on 24th march 2014. Order Number is 1858962573. it was supposed to be in Calcutta by 27th. The fact i am here indicates what actually happened. So i called snapdeal and they told me to contact the courier company, the infamous DELHIVERY... Why would I need to do that i do NOT know. I bought it from THEM. Its THEIR responsibility... But let's not get into technicality, shall we?? (btw this is me being sarcastic) Any way atleast customer service was really polite to me.
Now here starts the fun.. I called up Delhivery. They did not pick up. I kept trying.. End result - i wasted a lot of money in vain as their customer care number is not toll free. My tracking I.D. is 11139576116. Here below is the update i was seeing-

In Transit March 29, 2014, 12:20 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 28, 2014, 3:45 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 28, 2014, 12:52 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 27, 2014, 10:21 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 26, 2014, 11:54 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 26, 2014, 10:09 a.m. Shipment received Blr_Domlur (karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 25, 2014, 6:46 p.m. Shipment received Begumpet HYD (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit March 25, 2014, 5:03 p.m. Shipment received Begumpet HYD (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery

Basically it's rotating in the same place... Now here is another fun fact. I need the package by monday 31st to register for a lucrative HP offer. But i am not stupid (actually i am as i trusted snapdeal) I know its a gone case..... So when Delhivery finally picked up the phone, i asked them what's going on.... I kid u not they assured me that its on its way to Delhi... I told them thats its ok. Even if it gets delayed I freaking "UNDERSTAND". I'll be much obliged if they will only give me the exact delivery date whenever it is... Guess what they did????? Yeah u got it.. They LIED a-freaking-gain...And again i kid u not, I checked and the package was back in the Hub from Singasandra. A-FREAKING-GAIN....
I know its not actually Snapdeal's fault but then again I bought the package from Snapdeal not Delhivery. So according to me, its Snapdeal's responsibility to make sure the product is delivered to me properly.... Any way there is a saying - Fool me once Shame on me, Fool me twice Shame on you.... It was my first time in Snapdeal. I dont think i need to declare the fact that i am sure gonna stay away from Snapdeal i the future at least until it changes its courier partner...
Last but not the least, I am BEGGING u Snapdeal+Delhivery - Please in the name of God please!!!!!!!! give me my package. I am sorry and i will never make the mistake of trusting u again, but this time only, please deliver the package... I am worried sick and I am getting more and more depressed with each passing day.....
36sudhanshu36

Mar 19, 2014

status

awb is 11138828951
36sudhanshu36

Mar 19, 2014

POOR SERVICE BY delhivery

really poor service by DELHIVERY my order's estimated date was 170314 but due to holi occassion it was delayed
on 180314 there is notification that order is out foe delivery but not recieved i called but helpline was busy and cost me alot after a lot of try my call was aswered that we were unable to contact u BUT I WAS PRESENT ALL DAY and told that delivery will be atempted tommorrow but still there is nothing really pooor service from DELHIVERYYYYYY
digambar.shinde

non delivery of project

11012977321 (Z5NAH8/Z5NAH8) / Dispatched
Status / Scan Details
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Dispatched March 11, 2014, 12:16 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
Pending March 7, 2014, 5:49 p.m. Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) Vapi (Gujarat)
Dispatched March 7, 2014, 2:35 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
Pending March 7, 2014, 9:59 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
In Transit March 7, 2014, 9:29 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
In Transit March 6, 2014, 5:02 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 6, 2014, 2:26 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 6, 2014, 2:05 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 5, 2014, 10:10 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit March 5, 2014, 6:47 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery

ghatiya serviceghatiya serviceghatiya service

Pending March 7, 2014, 9:59 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery
In Transit March 7, 2014, 9:29 a.m. Shipment received Vapi (Gujarat) Delhivery

canwefrn

Mar 7, 2014

And the AWARD goes to Delhivery Courier Service.. The horrible pathatic service you would never want to be repeated in life...

And the AWARD of "shameless offered services" goes to Delhivery Courier Service..
The "horrible-pathetic-slow-worst" service you would never want to be repeated in life...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is regarding a reverse pickup order of Snapdeal through Delhivery Courier Service.
This guys pickup my order after making many calls and after 3 days when the pickup order was raised which was out of their commitment of 48 Hrs.

For a local reverse pickup they take minimum 4 working days (what they commit) just to pick up the box and then again more 4 working days to deliver the product to the vendor, even when the order has to be deliver at the local place.

We can easily understand that for a product that has to be deliver locally, they take 10 days minimum after calling and pushing them forcefully many many times then what would be happening for those who has to courier the product in other stats. ::o(

Most important matter is E-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc. are encouraging Delhivery's unplanned business by giving them contract (ofcourse for a cheapest price), irrespective of focusing on customers interest towards product delivery, that they aim to get it in hand within mean time. Delhivery people NEITHER even aware of the SLA they commit NOR they are interested to learn it by any way, even after many complaints.
Sumit sahu

Feb 21, 2014

Bad Courier Service

For those in Pune you can contact on this number 27420020. Their office is near vallabhnagar bus stand , pimpri.
I had to go there and collect my order .
Ram Lakshman

Jan 19, 2014

Reveerse pick up not done for more than 15 days are already over

I received SMS messages from MD-DLHVRY dated 09/01/14, 10/01/2014, 16/01/2014, and 18/01/2014 that shopclues.com Order no.9624051 will be picked up by end of today. But since 09/01/2014 this courier,s end of the is not over by 18/01/2014. The courier also made false message to shopclues.com that customer was not available at the time of reverse pick up as door was locked. Any courier service worst that delhivery can not even be thought. This is worst and managed by unprofessionals. Their service is far inferior. I have first experience with this worst courier service.
neha_07

Jan 7, 2014

Delhivery Worst Service

you guys got a pathetic service in India, my husband ordered a mobile for my birthday which is supposed to be delivered today, this courier guy from Delhivery courier services called me at 10 30 AM today after I left for office and says he cannot handover the courier at my house with my family unless I leave a ID proof or else their office is open till 4 PM in the evening and I have to go there and collect. I cannot believe what I heard and the worst thing a company like Amazon encouraging this kind of cheap courier service. My house is 30 kilometres from my office, does this courier company expect me to travel back home to collect the package and then return to office? Order ID 402-9539896-1449952
danishhassan

Jan 6, 2014

The most Faltu Logistics

I ordered online on myntra on 31 dec 2013. Shipment was sent to delhivery on january 1 2014. but till date i have received my shipment and they have not updated their track status after 1 january 2014. Slowest courier i have ever seen.
i Request myntra to please don't use this logistic for e-commerce solution.
pjvss

Jan 3, 2014

useless courier

Delhivery is totally useless courier service which is I have seen so far. Better they should close this business,
instead of harassing the customers.

...... DMd Rasool (ECIL)
baskerreddya

Dec 24, 2013

The worst delivery comitment

My order came to Hyderabad 3 days ago,Still it is showing pending. Seeing some junk/fake reasons(shown below) in delivery status.
Worst service from any courier company i have ever seen and experienced. i suggest flipkart to put this courier service in block list.

Pending Dec. 24, 2013, 9:28 p.m. Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) Hyd_East (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Dec. 24, 2013, 12:05 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Hyd_East (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Pending Dec. 23, 2013, 10:35 p.m. Door locked, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) Hyd_East (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Dec. 23, 2013, 11:52 a.m. Dispatched for Delivery Hyd_East (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Pending Dec. 21, 2013, 10:24 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_East (Andhra Pradesh)

Bhaskerreddy A
Hyderabad,
ph:9848077171.
samjo

Dec 5, 2013

Are they for real?

Dear Delhivery,

I must congratulate you on being by far the worst and slowest delivery service I've ever experienced in my life. How do you accomplish this? Well, your tagline is - Simplifying logistics for E-Commerce. Does that mean that you have like ONE delivery guy? Do you employ slugs? Are you guys totally dumb?
And... your consistency is amazing too. So much so that I don't shop at your clients anymore - beautykafe, majorbrands, Indiatimes just to name a few.
I hope you will keep up the amusingly bad service and keep ruining your clients' reputations.

Love,
Annoyed customer (on the brink of killing myself)
vrulres786

Dec 2, 2013

One of the Best Courriers ever

You guys are doing a great job.. keep it up

Idea - 3g recharge
    I hv received a message from idea recharge with 197 get...
    Dogs - DOGS DANGER
    Reminder 1 Dear Sir/ Mam, Till no action on my...
    BBMP, Bangalore - Munekollala Marathalli roads
    The road adjacent to the SGR dental college connecting to...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - Idea New Sim Activation Problem
    The Idea mobile no I am suffering for is 9553898940 and...
    www.kaunsa.com - neither product nor giving my money back
    my Order Id with Kaunsa.com "KA/155767/V61S7XQN"...
    SBI -RACPC pune - RELEASE OF 2ND DISBUSRSEMENT
    My Loan Acct Number is ----- 32720959573 Sir, i have...
    LG A/C split - not cooling
    My name is Subhash ch das . Address:- Nischintapur,...
    sab tv - Balveer 11:30
    Dear Sir/Mam Sir I am Very Like Balveer program please...
    DATAWIND/Ubislate 7C+ - Ubislate 9ci not charging/working
    Hi, I received my Ubislate 9ci yesterday. I have kept it...
    TNPSC - GROUP-II and UGC NET EXAM CONDUCTED IN SAME DATE
    Sir, I am working as Assistant Professor...