DELHIVERY Courier Service

too late dhelivery

xolo q500s ips mobile from ludhiyana shipped not dhelivery
er.ksanjeev

Oct 24, 2014

Pathetic service by Delhivery courier services

My consignment 228021590655 (20141021078563) received at Chandigarh three days back but till time no status & any update available. The services provided by Delhivery is Pathetic. Even
though the city is hardly 8-10 km in circumference.
Better to stop your services & help people.
Jaysomaiya

Same Status

Nazrin I have same status like you
Here is my tracking number. http://track.delhivery.com/p/11175392854
My friend said don't expect delivery in less than 20 days
U can contact me on somaiya.jay36@gmail.com
N@zrin

waiting for delivery

tracking no.. 109110172690. plz help me with the proper update by when parcel is expected..
N@zrin

waiting for delivery

i have ordered shoes on amazon on urgent basis (shipment charged) the expected time for delivery is 18-22 Oct.. but still no updates. First of all no proper contact. they have given number 01244718900 but this number is always busy...
Could anyone help me with the contact number of delhivery courier mumbai office.
every time i track the parcel it shows

Transit Oct. 21, 2014, 11:03 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 21, 2014, 11:38 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 21, 2014, 3:27 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 21, 2014, 3:24 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 18, 2014, 3:16 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 18, 2014, 12:37 a.m. Shipment received CCU_Hub (West Bengal) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 17, 2014, 11:56 p.m. Shipment received CCU_Hub (West Bengal) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 17, 2014, 11:41 p.m. Shipment received CCU_Hub (West Bengal) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 17, 2014, 8:01 p.m. Shipment received CCU_North (West Bengal) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 17, 2014, 7:35 p.m. Shipment received CCU_North (West Bengal) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 16, 2014, 11:04 a.m. Auto Dispatch created HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
Jatin Karkera

Delhivery - Worst Courier Company

still not recieved the order from Snapdeal - order number - 11161698850 (SLP103369785) / Pending

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

Pending Oct. 20, 2014, 5:41 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai Central (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 20, 2014, 5:38 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai Central (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 20, 2014, 7:03 a.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 19, 2014, 8:29 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 17, 2014, 10:56 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 17, 2014, 9:40 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 16, 2014, 1:29 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 15, 2014, 6:06 p.m. Potential delay due to election/polling Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 14, 2014, 8:05 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-14 Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 14, 2014, 5:02 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Oct. 14, 2014, 3:33 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 14, 2014, 3:32 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 14, 2014, 10:16 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 13, 2014, 1:45 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 12, 2014, 11:42 p.m. Shipment received Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 12, 2014, 9:49 p.m. Shipment received Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 12, 2014, 8:56 p.m. Auto Dispatch created HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
dgharge

Worst ever service Delhivery/Myntra

I had ordered a couple of watches on october 13 from Myntra still I had not recieved it. The order is roaming around in PUNE for last 6 day what the heck these guys are doing god knows...

Courier: Delhivery
Tracking No: 13125600421
Date & Time Location Remarks
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 17:18:04 Pune_Baner (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Saturday, October 18, 2014 19:35:37 Pune_Baner (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Saturday, October 18, 2014 16:01:33 Pune_Baner (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Friday, October 17, 2014 19:29:29 Pune Hub (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Friday, October 17, 2014 12:33:51 Pune PNQ (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Friday, October 17, 2014 07:52:27 Pune PNQ (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Friday, October 17, 2014 07:17:09 Pune PNQ (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Thursday, October 16, 2014 20:24:12 Pune Hub (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 15:11:56 BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Consignment Received
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 14:59:32 BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Consignment Received
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 14:23:51 BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Consignment Received
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 06:12:37 BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Shipment received
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 00:22:32 HQ (Haryana) Auto Dispatch created
Monday, October 13, 2014 04:41:07 Bangalore Shipped to third party logistics.
Monday, October 13, 2014 01:47:56 Myntra warehouse Order is packed

Myntra loosing its popularity by partnering with such worst service. They do write fake comments like door locked in fact the courier guy never ever visits.

Courier: Delhivery
Tracking No: 13125805230
Date & Time Location Remarks
Monday, October 20, 2014 18:08:17 Pune_Hinjawadi_Dc (Maharashtra) Door locked, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called)
Monday, October 20, 2014 11:18:07 Pune_Hinjawadi_Dc (Maharashtra) Dispatched for Delivery
Sunday, October 19, 2014 18:58:54 Pune_Hinjawadi_Dc (Maharashtra) To be attempted tomorrow 2014-10-19
Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:26:42 Pune_Hinjawadi_Dc (Maharashtra) Dispatched for Delivery
Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:11:39 Pune_Hinjawadi_Dc (Maharashtra) Consignment Received
Thursday, October 16, 2014 23:03:37 Pune_Baner (Maharashtra) Shipment received
Monday, October 13, 2014 23:36:06 Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Shipment received
Monday, October 13, 2014 17:07:31 Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Shipment received
Monday, October 13, 2014 17:01:24 Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Shipment received
Monday, October 13, 2014 14:47:06 HQ (Haryana) Auto Dispatch created
Monday, October 13, 2014 04:35:49 Gurgaon Shipped to third party logistics.
Monday, October 13, 2014 04:07:11 Myntra warehouse Order is packed

I hope you learn from past experiences.
Dwaraka
Jaysomaiya

Snapdeal Worst Support And Delhivery Courier Cherry On Top

Not Received my product yet
I have ordered a graphic card on 13 October from SNAPDEAL and estimate delivery date was 19 October and still it's 21 I am Waiting for it getting delivered.
When I got message on my cell phone that product is dispatched through delhivery courier I knew that bad time has just began.
The worst thing is SNAPDEAL doesn't gives a damn I mailed them twice No replies from SNAPDEAL support keep it up guys.
As far as delhivery them play games with that stupid tracking it's all totally fake my product is lying in Mumbai andheri from Saturday and still they are playing with courier they have received shipment in andheri thrice god knows what are they doing with it. Guys one advice whenever you get notified that product is dispatched through delhivery just cancel it. Delhivery has just screwed my online shopping experience and SNAPDEAL doesn't relpy to my mails that shows how unprofessional they are

My SNAPDEAL order id- 3177301755
Delhivery tracking number-11175392854

Snapdeal

Dear Arjun,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Snapdeal

Dear Nirmala,

aaarjun888

Fake and worst COURIER Services Delhivery

To Snapdeal,

Below is you Awards and recognition till the date:

1. eRetailer of the Year & Best Advertising campaign of the year - Indian eRetail awards 2012 organized by Franchise India in Feb,2012.
2. Winner of Red Herring Asia Awards 2011.
3. E-commerce site of the year at WAT awards that took place in Jan 2012, Mumbai.
4. Hottest Internet Companies of the year at the premier edition of the 'Young Turks Awards' organized by Mercedes Benz and CNBC-TV 18 in New Delhi - Jan,2012.
5. Rated the #1 e-commerce site in India, in terms of traction by Dataquest/Sapient E-commerce Survey 2011.
6. Voted amongst the Buziest brands of India in afaqs's annual buzz-making poll.
7. Rated the Cheapest Online Mobile Store for November 2013, in a study conducted by Zoutons.com.
8. Silver for the Best Website – Service, at the Indian Digital Media Awards 2011, organized by the Exchange 4 Media group - June 2011.

As you earned such a reputation like above, so why you deliver the products via such a worst courier company - DELHIVERY COURIER.

Request you to please change the Courier Partner asap.

Arjun
R Srinivasan Rajesh

waiting for delivery

I have ordered for jabong last week 13rd oct 14 and tracking no16213500663. I n waiting long time for delivery. What happen it. I want delivery soon. Pls sms me no. 8939363180. Let me know
anshul25

Pathetic service

My order no. is 10412379963, ordered through Healthkart. It was supposed to be delivered by 17th Oct,2014, yet I have not received it. I have called delhivery telephone no. some 900 times but not even a single time they have shown courtesy to pick my phone. I am yet to see a worst courier service than delhivery courier service.
nirmala@camphor-allied.com

Oct 20, 2014

not received the snap deal order

Worst courier company-Delhivery

I had ordered from snapdeal and received a msg that it will be delivered by 18 oct.14. Its 20th oct and I have still not received my order. Delhivery courier is pathetic. 99% of the time there no is busy and whenever it got connected they gave me false commitments. I have never faced this issue with any other courier company. I will never buy from snapdeal as they are associated with Delhivery couriers.

My tracking no is 3155359212
scooplense

Oct 19, 2014

Flipkart order not received

Hello All!
Yes, the useless couriers I have seen, and how on earth could someone associated with e-commerce turn so irresponsible?

My parcel from flipkart through ws retail had to be in Vizag by 17th October, and still, after taking four working days to reach Hyderabad (they call it hub!) from Delhi, the ordered item is still laying eggs in delhivery den in Hyderabad without making any move towards Vizag which is 12 hours away on train!

Useless, and I pity flipkart in this matter! Poor flipkart
artikapri

Oct 19, 2014

Worst courier company-Delhivery

I had ordered on 6th oct from snapdeal and received a msg that it will be delivered by 13 oct. I have seen the tracking order had reached bhivandi on 13th oct. Its 19th oct and I have still not received my order. Delhivery courier is pathetic. 99% of the time there no is busy and whenever it got connected they gave me false commitements. I have never faced this issue with any other courier company. I will never buy from snapdeal as they are associated with Delhivery couriers. I guess I will never receive my order.

My tracking no is 11174618960
Shrey Shah

Product not yet received!! Pathetic Service

I have still not received my product ordered from snapdeal.com

it is to be delivered by 18th october,2014...but still i have not received it.
the snapdeal guys messaged me on 15th october that the product will be delivered within 12 hours but still i'm waiting it to be delivered!!

Nobody picks up the call and 99% of the times it is BUSY!!!!
The worst courier service people i have ever seen till now!!

Dish Tv

Dear Priya,

deepti sethi

didn't received the order

I placed an order with zovi...but haven't received it yet...my order no. Is ZMWG69...please make the delivery fast.
deepti sethi

not received the order

I haven't received my order by zovi....which they promise to deliver by 18th Oct 2014 ....the order no. Is ZMWG69...please make the delivery fast...
shikha.sen99

Oct 17, 2014

worst services from delhivery

I have ordered a phone from flipcart and it is with Delhivery. I got the message that I will be receiving it on 17th October but I didn't get it. Also they are not reachable.Worst experience with it.
priyannnn

Oct 17, 2014

saree not delivered

Dear sir, iam order saree beige red net embroidered saree from snapdeal my delivery date sixteen October iam not received saree my order id is 3071394069 tracking details Chennai hub iam thanjavur pls check immediately diwali also come iam wear only this saree this is my humble request
VishwanathR

Oct 15, 2014

Delhivery / Fraud Courier Service

*** Is www.Delhivery.com a fraud company?

I was requested to send my returns from www.ShoppersStop.com through Waybill # 17811638755.

***Original items were damaged in transit (was sent through Delhivery - Fragrance bottles were broken)***

Waybill was generated on Oct-04 and they sent me a message everyday (Oct 6, 7 and 8) stating that their men are out to pick up the order. But no one turned up.

Called them so many times to check why no one turned up to pick up, but was never able to reach their customer service (91 (124) 4718900) during their working hours - Every time I called this number it keeps me on hold for exact 2 min and charges me 3 to 4 Rupees. In the last 10 days I have called them nearly a hundred times and not a single time, I was able to speak to a human.

The product was collected from my home on Oct-08 and was in Hyderabad for several days. After that it moved to Mumbai (Maharashtra) and was never delivered to destination address. Had called them many times and even sent emails. No one ever picks the phone to speak or replies back to the email.

Its been more than 12 days and there is no clue about my return.

I have tried calling www.ShoppersStop.com every single day to check the status of my return and they haven't got a clue.
Even requested them to follow-up with Delhivery to check the reason behind the delay, but none took an initiative.
All they say is that they are waiting for the item to return to their warehouse, so that they can send a new product.

I blame www.ShoppersStop.com to use such a fraudster as their courier service and lose their genuine customers.
www.ShoppersStop.com could have done their homework before officially choosing www.Delhivery.com as their official Courier/Logistics company.

Shame on Shoppers Stop and Delhivery.

17811638755 (6257397) / Picked Up
Status / Scan Details

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Picked Up Oct. 13, 2014, 2:14 p.m. Out for pickup | Package dispatched for DTO in Walker Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 9:34 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 8:39 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Jogeshwari_Dc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 2:02 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 12, 2014, 1:47 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 11, 2014, 1:34 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Borivali (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 11, 2014, 8:57 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Borivali (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 11, 2014, 8:56 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Borivali (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 10:32 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 6:41 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 1:56 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 1:54 p.m. Out for pickup Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 10, 2014, 11 a.m. Out for pickup Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 9, 2014, 2:55 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 9, 2014, 9:22 a.m. Out for pickup Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 8, 2014, 11:44 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 8, 2014, 6:18 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Picked Up Oct. 8, 2014, 3:45 p.m. Flyer number Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 8, 2014, 12:04 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 7, 2014, 5:57 p.m. Unable to reach Customer Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 7, 2014, 10:22 a.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 6, 2014, 5:22 p.m. Unable to reach Customer Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Dispatched Oct. 6, 2014, 12:07 p.m. Out for pickup Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 6, 2014, 10:30 a.m. Scheduled Hyd-Ecil (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Scheduled Oct. 4, 2014, 8:47 p.m. Auto Scheduled Begumpet HYD (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery

susantahero

Oct 14, 2014

the Worst Courier Service

I have a courier from Delhi to Hyderabad. It has been 7 days, but the parcel is still in Delhi only, they are not sending to Hyderabad and they are also not receiving our calls.

15220992144 (21674371) / In Transit

Status / Scan Details

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

In Transit Oct. 13, 2014, 2:55 p.m. Shipment/Bag Offloaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 11, 2014, 7:27 p.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 11, 2014, 3:56 p.m. Shipment/Bag Offloaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 3:21 p.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 3:20 p.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 10, 2014, 5:40 a.m. Manifest uploaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 9, 2014, 4:43 p.m. Shipment/Bag Offloaded Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 9, 2014, 5:02 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 10:49 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 9:42 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 5:40 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 4:50 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 8, 2014, 1:22 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 7, 2014, 8 p.m. Shipment received Panipat (Haryana) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 7, 2014, 7:25 p.m. Shipment received Panipat (Haryana) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 7, 2014, 7:09 p.m. Auto Dispatch created HQ (Haryana) Delhivery

273878 - Manfucatures in 2003 and Shop clue customer care says it a...
    My Mail to Shopclue:- This pictorial candles look so...
    Kitchen Product - Still we have not recd
    Still we have not recd the courier fron delhivery...
    ssc admit card - ssc ldc admit card
    sir mera naam sonu singh hai mene ssc ldc ka form fill...
    snapdeal - SNAP DEAL is cheating customers
    No delivery I am frustrated with the disgusting...
    IRCTC, Indian Railway - refunded of money not recieve
    dear sir, refund of ticket money not received I had...
    Madurai Corporation - Street dog
    Street dog problem Street dog problem in area Mela...
    Aircel - Wrong Balance Deduction
    My mobile no. is 9614546159. Aircel wrongfully deducting...
    ssc ldc admit card - admit card
    sir mera naam sonu singh hai mene ssc ldc ka form fill...
    TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - Call barring - Vodafone
    Dear Sir, I have 2 numbers with vodafone under...
    IRCTC Ticket Booked but not Generated - Double Deduction
    On 25/10/2014 i booked an e-ticket from BVI to ADI for the...