DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

Abhishek Khude

Aug 23, 2014

delay in delivery

Your tracking record is showing my parcel is dispatched for delivery but I haven't received my parcel till now.Your Indore office is not attending my call.When I called on 01244718900,your executive says we can deliver your parcel till 11 at night. My shipping address is my office and I am unable to stay here till 11 at night. Your service is not satisfactory. - Abhishek Khude, AWB No.23012433185,
Mobile No. +91 7773006777
Dipakceo

Aug 22, 2014

delivery failure

11161137634 (SLP62115582) / In Transit

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 12:22 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 11:25 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 8:22 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 21, 2014, 5:33 p.m. Shipment received Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 21, 2014, 5:11 p.m. Shipment received Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Delhivery

They can ship directly from jodhpur to Ahmedabad, why the parcel went to delhi.??
nagpalrohit

Aug 22, 2014

ASUS Zenphone 5 Delay in Delivery

I have not yet received this order whereas it was supposed to be delivered on 21 August 2014. You need to keep your policies with you i don't care what your policies or procedures of deliveries are. I have placed this order and waited for 4 days now i want it to be delivered without any further delays.

Apart from the above complaint your customer services executives also seems like confused since i have called four times and every one is narrating different stories.

Could you track it and at least train then to speak truth and work on business ethics.

Aug 19, 2014

Dear Purnima K Shashi Bhushan,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unaware if the product was bought by our authorized dealer. Please check http://www.canon.co.in/business/web/salesnet to confirm if the dealer is an authorized one. If yes, you may call us at 1800 180 3366 or at 390 10 101 (Prefix your city code while dialing from mobile phone) and register a complaint.

Please note that we aim to provide best of service to all our customers and hence encourage sales only through Authorized dealers.

Purnima K Shashi Bhushan

Aug 16, 2014

Not delivered and status unknown

AWB no 11160776014

Horrible horrible pathetic disgusting words are not enuff for you ppl my shippining is still not left the place on 16th aug n i had received a email stating that i cn expect the delivery in hand on 16th aug.

Iam horribly stuck with nonsense stupid courier service without even knowing this services is pathetic

Sent from my iPhone

On 14-Aug-2014, at 11:45 pm, Customer Service <customer.service@delhivery.com> wrote:

Dear Purnima,

Thanks for contacting Delhivery.

We regret for the inconvenience you faced. The shipment is in-transit from Varanasi to Chennai and expected to reach destination within 48 working hrs time. We will arrange delivery on priority, once it reaches to destination. Please expect the delivery by 16th August.

Do let us know if you have any other query.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 4:33 PM, 'Purnima Krishnamurthy' via Customer Service <customer.service@delhivery.com> wrote:
I had purchased my product Canon EOS 1200D with 18-55mm + 55-250mm Lens through SNAP DEAL on 11 Aug 14, I havent received the item yet where in i was informed on the delivery date to be 14 Aug 14.

YOUR ORDER NO. : 2602539989
Order Placed On : 2014-08-11 20:15:34

I had called up the delivery service on 13 Aug to track my order and i was informed that i will receive the item on hand by 14 Aug. But when called on 14 Aug i was informed that they didn't receive the product and once received will deliver it only by 18 Aug and when asked for more details i was informed that the shipment will be sent by Train and not flight.

I guess courier concept is to make the delivery fast n not delayed. else can easily ship through postal service

I guess u have very pathetic courier service which doesn't have any manner of customer service. While speaking to your CS he was very adamant, loud and rude to me and never heard me what i wanted to convey and redirected me to speak to SNAP DEAL for issues

I really feel why i order from snap deal when ebay and other online store is able to deliver within 2 days. Horrible service ever faced on the first order itself. I feel sick more on courier service tie up.

I dont think you should claim yourself to be the BEST Courier or this one below as on your website....
Enabling Commerce
A growing team and network that has already helped create
over 10 million outstanding retail experiences

Purnima K

Thanks & Best Regard
Vishal Singh
Delhivery-Customer Support
Ethan13

Aug 13, 2014

Delhivery Couriers pathetic service

My product was shipped long back and these courier guys are way too pathetic to provide service to customers.
Their website says 15218856971 (17867155) / Delivered and when I spoke to them on call to check regarding the status on their website.
The customer care guy says Sir it is delivered i don't know to whom ! No body was at home but still thez guys delivered to a fuckin ghost.
I have had worst experiences with only this courier services
prijo123

Aug 13, 2014

Very bad service

Every day it will update as dipatched then end of the dy change to shipent recived irritating service.....

Customer care response is realy BAD
call me +919901474380

15218727994 (17893713) / Pending
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Pending Aug. 12, 2014, 7:20 p.m. Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
Dispatched Aug. 12, 2014, 7:12 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Aug. 12, 2014, 7:09 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Aug. 12, 2014, 12:36 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Aug. 12, 2014, 12:31 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Aug. 11, 2014, 8:57 p.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Aug. 10, 2014, 10:16 a.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 10, 2014, 8:31 a.m. Shipment received Bengaluru_Singasandra (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 10, 2014, 4:20 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 9, 2014, 8:06 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 9, 2014, 5:59 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Subhash Agarwal

Aug 12, 2014

Worst Courier Service Ever

Still Not received my shipment also no customer support.

195010241312 (536511534) / Pending

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Dispatched Aug. 11, 2014, 1:58 p.m. Dispatched for Delivery Raipur_DC (Chattisgarh) Delhivery
Pending Aug. 11, 2014, 9:59 a.m. Shipment received Raipur_DC (Chattisgarh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 11, 2014, 9:30 a.m. Shipment received Raipur_DC (Chattisgarh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 10, 2014, 12:34 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 9, 2014, 10:27 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 7, 2014, 4:37 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 7, 2014, 1:41 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 7, 2014, 12:45 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 7, 2014, 8:53 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 6, 2014, 9:23 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 5, 2014, 6:19 p.m. Shipment received Patna_Hub (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 5, 2014, 6:02 p.m. Shipment received Patna_Hub (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 5, 2014, 5:57 p.m. Shipment received Patna_Hub (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 1, 2014, 8:12 p.m. Shipment received Darbhanga (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 1, 2014, 10:03 a.m. Shipment received Darbhanga (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit July 30, 2014, 6:18 p.m. Shipment received Darbhanga (Bihar) Delhivery
bhanuchinwan

Aug 10, 2014

very poor service

I am Bhanupratap my 3 shipmaent from snep deal lying down with you for 3 day every morning i received one msg from you your shipment out for delivery and every evening msg agen we wer unable to delivery you my awb no.is 11160679764, 11160677885,11160677900 my phone no.9810697724 I called 01244718900 many times but he not help me
lavinshetty

Aug 4, 2014

bad couier service

Today I got a sms that, 'Your Healthkart shipment with Delhivery awb 10414382055 is out for delivery'.
I waited whole day for the delivery. But nobody came to deliver my product and in the evening I got a sms that, 'Dear customer Your shipment from Healthkart with ID 2285019-S81941 was attempted today for delivery. We were unable to deliver to you.

This is a total lie. I was at home the whole day. There was no attempt made at all. The delivery boy did not call me. This is a very bad service. I believe that this is some kind of a racket.
MEENAZ SHAIKH

Jul 28, 2014

delivery boy of the delhivery cheated one

Hi the delivery boy of the delhivery cheated on me. Eventhough complaint given company is not taking any action . He took the products but not provided any waybill. Even if I am calling they don't entertain my complaint.
brajachnadra

Jul 28, 2014

i didnt recive my sell phone

i order a sell phone on flipkart, but ididn't recive my sell phone , very iriteted coureear service,

delhivery coustemer service contact me-09777694521
AnitParmar

Jul 23, 2014

Delhivery.com is very poor courier services

Today I got an sms that, 'Your Flipkart shipment with Delhivery awb 59625484840 is out for delivery'.
I waited whole day for the delivery. But nobody came to deliver my product and in evening I got an sms that, 'Dear customer Your shipment from Flipkart with ID S50972592 was attempted today for delivery. We were unable to deliver you.

He didn't tried to deliver my product. Even I didn't received any call from courier boy for any address confirmation or any other help.
Very Poor services.
riyazkhan

Jul 3, 2014

my goods not deliverd by the co

SHIPMENT #2 (1 ITEM) / SHIPPED
THE INDIAN GARAGE CO MEN BLUE DENIM CASUAL SHIRT / SIZE: L / QTY: 1
COURIER : DELHIVERY TRACKING NO. : 13118017240
sir, i am very sad bcos your delhivery co. office in jabalpur not provide service proper in the town plz look at below i was order some clothes to myntra 1 lee jeans & 1 indian garage co denim shirts in a same time but myntra send both item with deffrent courier service but my one item reach me from blue dart courier 1 july 2014 & also your parcel reach in jabalpur same but your deliver boy not deliverd my parcel at today 3 july why he is stopped delivery in my address. i think very very poor service provide from you plz ask your jabalpur office immediately from local authority and solve my problem. thats all. thanks
DATE & TIME REMARKS LOCATION
02 JUL, 2014 02:11 PM ASKED FOR DELAYED DELIVERY ON 2014-07-02 00:00:00 jABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
01 JUL, 2014 06:55 PM DOES NOT WANT THE PRODUCT JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
01 JUL, 2014 11:19 AM DISPATCHED FOR DELIVERY JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
30 JUN, 2014 08:07 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
30 JUN, 2014 02:27 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
28 JUN, 2014 04:48 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED MUMBAI HUB (MAHARASHTRA)
27 JUN, 2014 10:38 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED BLR_HUB (KARNATAKA)
27 JUN, 2014 07:27 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED BLR_AVA_PC (KARNATAKA)
27 JUN, 2014 02:45 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED BLR_AVA_PC (KARNATAKA)
27 JUN, 2014 10:22 AM SHIPPED TO THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS. BANGALORE
27 JUN, 2014 07:11 AM ORDER IS PACKED MYNTRA WAREHOUSE
rudraksh chandra mukut

Jul 3, 2014

The poorest service ever seen

I had ordered a handset of which the bill was missing an on the dummy bill the colour of the handset was changed from grey to white .
And also I complaint to delhivery via telephone they told that they will do something within 48 hours but try didn't .
I'm very upset and disappointed that snapdeal is providing so poor service to the customers.
From 2 months I'm regularly mailng to snapdeal that the handset is having some fault so send the bill immediately then they sent the wrong bill to us .
I dont know why but they are not replying since then and why they are not able to find the correct bill.
Now I'm going to disclose the whole matter at Facebook ,what sapp,line,Twitter , and all the sites you know I'm not gonna leave it like this.
Now also there is time delivery can improve the mistakes it has done.
emilia nunes

Jul 1, 2014

delhivery courier person

your person came to my place to collect the courier product from me he spoke rudely and went he didnt take my courier it is still lying with me he told me that the product has to be taken by tempo he told me he is come on motorbike order sent to me by head up tails plz do the needful at the earliest. malad malwani church mrs.emilia nunes
RGSharda

Jun 27, 2014

WayBill No. 11153730385

Booked by Snapdeal on 20.06.2014 with expected date of delivery 25.06.2014. No response from the Contact No. 01244718900. at website it shows that it is standard at Delhi since 24.06.2014. What a customer could do. May God Help.
mysteriousfunk

Jun 24, 2014

pathetic service

my order was received in pune on 18th june what i saw in the status,and still i havent received it.today the date is 24th june 2014,even after calling the customer care number they people are so unprofessional that they didnt even care to call back to inform about the status regarding the delayed delivery.its the most worst courier company i have came across.they dont have local office number or details on the website so that one can atleast screw them locally.
deep94

Jun 23, 2014

the worst service

i hv ordered an flipbook from zoomin on tuesdy. and its next tuesdy i hvnt received. it takes 3 days from chennai to delhi. 2 days from delhi to panipt and 2 days from panipat to panipat even. wow. hats off to you.
Q600S

Jun 23, 2014

As the name suggest--DELHIVERY courier, FRAUD

My AWB No is 11153549586

I've ordered my mobile phone on 8th june, but it's 23rd june today, still I've not recieved my product just because my product is in reinventing and manufacturing process in DELHIVERY COURIER. They're modifying my mobile hence they've kept their customer care number not reachable/busy, so that no one can disturb them while maunfacturing.

Have a look on their manufacturing process below,

Pending June 20, 2014, 12:40 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Kalyan (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit June 18, 2014, 4:03 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Kalyan (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit June 18, 2014, 9:04 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit June 16, 2014, 3:25 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 16, 2014, 1:45 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 15, 2014, 1:09 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 15, 2014, 1:08 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 14, 2014, 10:28 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 12, 2014, 6:46 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit June 12, 2014, 6:43 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur (Rajasthan) Delhivery

Amazed that how one can be so shameless that inspite of so many complaints, this DELHIVERY COURIER is still surviving in the market.

SNAPDEAL, even you're not going to survive, if you are dealing with such a shameless DELHIVERY courier agency.

Can anyone tell me, how I can teach a lesson to such a courier agency. Please advise.
niha81297@gmai.com

Jun 22, 2014

Didn't receive the product

Mahaveer,
I have ordered Ab rocket twister.I have not received it.My Waybill no. is 19812204650. I want to know whether u received the product.If you can't deliver it to mani then we will take it from your office. Please respond to my enquiries soon.
ums@2014

Jun 20, 2014

Worstest of the worst courier service till date

I have ordered from faballey.com & the AWB number is 56410093494. This so called customer care doesnt pick up call .

56410093494 (33928-M) / In Transit

Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi)

June 18, 2014, 4:41 a.m.

Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi)

Delhivery

It was dispatched on 14th itself, its 20th today & still no clue where the product is. All those online site who are using this ***hole service for shipment just go to hell becuase your site will anyways wiil be going down by these buggers.

No one replies to mail. the call centre number doesnt work. What the ****.

Jun 20, 2014

delay in delivery

worst courier company.leave it snapdeal or people will stop buying things from snapdeal.they stuck to one place 4 too long.

Jun 19, 2014

late delivery

name is just opposite as d work.18 was d date 2 deliver but not yet received d product.i would cancel my order in snapdeal if shipping would be done by dis worst courier in india in future.

Jun 19, 2014

delay in delivery

wat a slow n delayed service.
.quite irritating.

HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD - pf and final settlement
    Dear Sir/Mam This is bring to notice that I Prasant Manas...
    WWW.RDOGOV.ORG - fake or real rdo org.
    i request to all condidate who applied in the rdogov.org...
    150645 - refundable courier charge
    dear flipkart, i want to refund my rest amount of courier...
    SONY LED TV - T.V Screen Black
    I Have purchased SONY LED TV. Model - KDL - 46 EX 520 and...
    QNET - QNET cheating
    Now a days they are not revealing company name until...
    state banck of india - IBPS application fee payment
    filled IBPS (CWG - Clerks) 2014 application and did not...
    Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department - beneficiery d.jagadeesh
    dear sir ; one of the mail copey send by rbi regarding...
    Aircel - Unwanted Service Activation without Permission
    The company itself activated some services on my number...
    Airtel - NEED INCOMING CALL LIST
    Dear Sir, I am Panjala Kiran Kumar Goud. My mobile no....
    Paying Guest - illegal buisness of paying guest
    hiii in noida sec -26 house no b-106 two people dimpy...