DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

Aug 19, 2016

Dear MEFARSEEN,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on writetous@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you further.

Aug 18, 2016

Dear jitendraodisha,

Aug 16, 2016

Dear R.LalNghakliana,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

R.LalNghakliana

Aug 13, 2016

Delayed delivery

My Snapdeal Order No 1444252623, shipped on 30 July 16, through delhivery courier, estimated delivery date 5-9 Aug 16 does not reach to me till today 14 Aug 16, why? Where is my order now? It is very sorry that Snapdeal cooperated with stupid delayed courier.
R.LalNghakliana

Aug 13, 2016

Delayed delivery

Item Order No 14442523623 shipped on 30 July '16 through delhivery courier tracking No S 726912356701, estimated delivery period 5 Aug- 9 Aug 16 is greatly delayed and the Item does not reach to me till today 13 Aug '16 Why? So, will call it this courier as snail speed courier ?
Ankita999

Aug 12, 2016

Radyance

This is the worst courier service ever.The delivery person called me and after confirming the address that its a bit far from where he was decided not to deliver and never bothered to call back.next day i saw that it was written that personn wasnt available to take the order..what crap!!! If you call the customer service thy will keep you on hold for long and suddenly they will disconnect the line...

Dear MEFARSEEN,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on writetous@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you in a better way.

Hi MEFARSEEN,

We regret the inconvenience. Kindly inbox us your alternate contact no. so that we can get this resolved at the earliest.

MEFARSEEN

Aug 11, 2016

Order Not delivered on comited date

I don't know why Snapdeal use such Bullshit delivery partners to deliver the products to consumers. Delivery is the worst courier company. My parcel with id:S726913111043 (FCGF467452) was out for delivery and in the evening they are saying that delivery has been delayed as they can't locate my address. WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS...... Nobody called me. The same thing happened continuously for 2 days. FRAUD COMPANY...... Customer care people are also useless.I called them.No result at all.

Aug 10, 2016

Dear jitendraodisha,

jitendraodisha

Aug 10, 2016

Worst ever seen

I made an order in snapdeal and that product shipped through DELHIVERY COURIER , When i track my courier its showing its reached at the destination means its received by LONAVALA DELHIVERY COURIER but it has been 5 days they didn't attempt to deliver the product at last i called to coustomer care support 2 times they u go to office with your document and they will give you and i went to the office and asked for my courier but they denied that the product is packed right now so we cant open the packet and it will deliver you by tomorrow but they didn't.
I never seen this type of courier service its worst and i dont understand why snapdeal is sending their product through it.
Please DELHIVERY change your service.
COURIER ID - S726912387210.
sreelanth

Aug 9, 2016

return of item not completed very very bad

From last four days daily I am getting msg that today item will be picked up but till now no one has came to pick an item.
This is worst courier service I have seen.
Couriers guys are also very lazy. I get tired of calling to customer care. They has not taken any initiative.
Worst n worst courier
Contact no 9959133254 this is registered contact no u can get all information by this number
Bala8800

Aug 6, 2016

Improper status

Book a item in cover i up.com.. they dispached the item from delhivery. Worst service ever.. the courier reached my area 8hours ago but i still didnt got the parcel. Worst service they showing the status in pending.

Aug 5, 2016

Dear GOVIND P N,

ebay_help

Aug 4, 2016

ebay india

Dear Courier@good,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your Paisa pay id or Claim id at ebayindia.helpdesk@gmail.com so that our team can assist with your concern.

Team Ebay

Hi Vanik,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have escalated this to the concerned team and will resolve this at the earliest. Thanks.

Hi du.,

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Courier@good

Parcel lost

I have booked a parcel from eBay before 20 days and it was supposed to get deliver by Delhivery on or before 16th of Jul.
But the site keep updating the wrong status and now it's showing " packet lost".
What a worst service by delhivery. Some of executives from delhivery provided me the no. of Escalation which was 9911067834 (sandarb) . But the no. was wrong.
Not recommending to anyone.
Cheat company
vanik

Aug 1, 2016

Poor service, no response for the mail

Shippment ID - S959210760480. Gave office address. These people are not calling to the person to make sure whether they are available in office or not. Without checking how can you decide and write person is not available ?? I checked with security and they confirmed that no courier person came during that time. What is wrong with Delhivery courier service ? Till now i didnt face any issue with other courier services. Atleast customer service people should respond to mail right.
du.

Jul 31, 2016

always unavailable and lazy delhivery courier service

Disgusting service of delhivery courier service. I have encountered the same problems of bad/incomplete address , not picking up our calls and sending us warning sms regarding the products as if they had tried atleast one delivery attempt. I want my favorite Myntra.com to stop their business dealing with delhivery courier service. They are all filled with lazy agents in our city. They dont let us take our items when we manage our time to receive our items in their office and as well as they don't mostly deliver our items to our doorstep. Careless, rude and lazy delhivery courier service make us hesitate to go to their office. They give their customers a headache.

Jul 28, 2016

Dear GOVIND P N,

GOVIND P N

Jul 28, 2016

NO DOOR DELIVERY

I had ordered a shipment from Snapdeal. They sent it though M/s Delhivery Courier.The item reached the Courier Office at Thrissur without delay. But they did not deliver at my address and phoned me to pick up the item from their office by myself or they will return it.
The reason they mentioned in the message to the Seller was `incomplete address` but I have received items from Snapdeal and Amazon earlier in the present address itself. So, I had to travel 40 kms and waste half -a day for the callous and unscrupulous
attitude of the courier service, in addition to the other expenses and loss of my business income .

This is very unethical business and action should be taken against this DELHIVERY COURIER and should be blacklisted.While I was in the office, the office staff was telephoning some other customers asking them to pick up their item from their office.So this is their
regular method of `DOOR DELIVER`.
Laxmi Pal

Jul 23, 2016

Regarding delivery of Product on time

Its been 3 days of placing an order and my product was to be delivered by delivery. I requested for faster delivery 3 times but whenever I tried tracking my product its shows order to be re attempted no one available at the address but I did not received any call and no one even turned up at my place, so how is it possible that that delivery was failed and has to be re attempted.Worst experience , despite of making so many requests for faster delivery I am unable to receive my product. Would cancel my order if I will not receive on time.
Simi K Sathyan

Jul 21, 2016

Delay in delivery

Worst courier service I have ever experienced. I was supposed to receive the parcel two days back.. When I tracked it's showing order cancelled. Actually who has cancelled the order when I did even recieve a call from the courier office or from the delivery boy
manishabhattacharjee

Jul 15, 2016

Disgusting service

The most disgusting courier service I have ever come across.. there was this one delivery which I had to receive urgently.. I was about to receive the delivery on Thursday the courier entered Bangalore 2 days prior to Thursday.. but was still pending. I called the respected, Delhivery Customer Care service and they told me I will get it by yesterday that is Friday 5 p.m. by any means, but I still didn't get it till night so I called them up again just to know the address, so that I could receive it by myself.. but they weren't able to provide me the correct address and they didn't even have the number of the courier office.. how can they be so irresponsible?! not having the number of their own branch? Not knowing where the courier is., where is it dispatched from?! when I called them up again then a lady talks to me and she speaks so rudely telling me I will be getting the parcel on Saturday instead of telling me the reason why I didn't get it that day.
This service should be banned for the irresponsible and worthless service they provide.
Disgusting.

Passport - Police Verification - Police Verification pending at Commissioner Officer
    I have applied for Passport on 4/08/2016.Even police...
    BBC CLAIM CENTRE UK - BBC lottery
    dear sir/madam my name is patanjali kumar sharma.i got an...
    SNDL Nagpur - Harrasement and replying to the complaint properly
    My cosumer no.410014775980 from Om Nagar Koradi road....
    Individual - Frequent failure of MTNL Internet Against -25561156
    Dear Sir / Madam, This is to inform that MTNL Internet...
    HDFC Bank - Disappoved Credit Card
    A FORMAT OF THE COPY OF LETTER SENT TO YOU HAS BEEN...
    TNPSC - Problem in knowing application status
    Payment is done successfully. But didn't note down...
    telenor - can't use internet in delhi
    i recharged my sim card at rupees 16 for internet use in...
    Rakhabandan - Not Deliverd
    Hi, I have sent rakshabandan through this courier on 12th...
    debt card - Fraud Call
    Fraud call – 9997260191 (Raj Hair UP) Hi, I received...