DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

Mar 27, 2017

Hi Amawia,

We have escalated this to our team and will deliver the shipment in next 24 working hours.

Amawia

Mar 24, 2017

Update Tracking Detail

My tracking detail of Shipment S1307910009332 has not been updated since 19.03.2017. Could you please update the tracking detail.

Amawia
shahina sameer

Mar 16, 2017

no update about my shipment

I heve ordered 2 products from Order No: 1040501-2695918-037060
Placed on Saturday, March 4, 2017 / Rs. 1,143.58 / 2 items / Multiple Shipments through delhivery with
Tracking No.:131149685350 . The same has been received in our desired city on 10th March 2017. but till now 16/03/2017 it is not delivered to me.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

thanks

shahina shameer
elrio_10

Mar 13, 2017

PATHETIC COURIER PERSONNEL

I ordered something from Jockey and when the delivery guy came outside my house and called me. I did not hear it and therefore didn't answer as I was in the other room. I got to my room a minute later and called him back.

He was VERY rude straight off the bat, and when I asked him who this was, he responded, "I call 100 people, WHO ARE YOU?!"

I responded and told him my name to which he responded, "WHAT, YOU CANT PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU?!" in the rudest tone possible! So i told him that I didn't hear it so I called him back and that he didn't need to speak to me in that manner. This upset him even more, so when I asked him where he was after that 1 minute that I had called him back, he said "NO CHANCE OF ME COMING BACK, I LEFT AGES AGO". - (1 minute prior to the call)

I am BEYOND APPALLED that you hire personnel that treat customers this way. This is pathetic.

Tracking No: 533510995330
sidharth077

Mar 10, 2017

Courier guys behaviour

I placed an order of rs 10999 on 8th of match, on 10th of march I got a text 'your product is out for delivery' and in the same evening their courier guy called to confirm if I'm at home ot not. I said I'm waiting for them only please come as soon as possible. He said it will take hardly 45 mins to reach at my place after 2 hours I called him on his number +91 9899062897, He said it will take more half n hour. I was completely fine with that after that his number was switched off for 20 mins then I called him again it was ON but no one pick that up and again suddenly after two calls it was off. Do you treat your customers like this DELHIVERY ?
antonytt2@yahoo.co.in

Mar 10, 2017

delivery exception (lost item)

Sir ,
my name is antony Normally i am buying things through Industry buying, amazon and flicart.most of the products from industry buying .com is delivering by delivery courier. Unfortunately the performance of the courier service is not as expected. There was a bitter experience to me from the courier service , a consignment shipped from industry buying .com through delivery courier on 25th of January.
Even after a month also it did not reached me. But in fact the sight it shows the item is in transit. Several times I contacted delivery courier and industry buying .com. the reply was item has shipped and after a long interaction I got the message that the item lost in Aluva
Cochin.So as a customer I am requesting you to take attention on my consignments and don't put me in to trouble.

Snapdeal

Mar 7, 2017

Dear Rutheesh5,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal
vishnu vg

Mar 7, 2017

iresponsible staff

i bought a product worth 2512 rupees and when the product reached i said i ll take the delivery my self .they sent me back sayin tht they dont have change for 2000 rupees i am very dissapointed with their behaviour

Mar 6, 2017

Hi Gauthami1993,

The shipment is out for delivery and will be reaching you soon. Apologies for the delay.

Gauthami1993

Mar 3, 2017

Order not delivered(too much delay)

Way bill number 1950264700272
Very bad service. You have still not delivered my paytm order.
Order shipment date is 26th Feb 2017. Its already 6 days(almost a week)! I expected the delivery at least on March 3rd,2017. Worst experience, why do you keep delivery services if you can not keep your customers happy and tension free?Why?
ebay_help

Feb 28, 2017

Tracking details not updated

Dear Irfan safeer,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team eBay
akanksha.anthwal

Feb 27, 2017

order is not delivered and delhivery guy not calling the reciever also

My shipment no. is 1950264035025 from paytm.
Delhivery boy is not calling the recipient.

I am calling since 4 days and no action is provided and i want it to deliver it by today end of sat else i will report complain and will escalate it.

Feb 27, 2017

Hi Irfan safeer,

We have escalated this to our team and will get this delivered at the earliest.

Irfan safeer

Feb 25, 2017

Tracking details not updated

I have ordered a redmi note 4 on ebay on 22nd feb.The seller shipped the item through delhivery courier services..when I track on using my waybill no today...its still showing that "dispatched from origin city"...it's showing this since last 3 days...plZ do update the tracking details and deliver by tomorrow (27/02/17).

My waybill no:1016210005714
GurnoorbS

Broken item

I recieved a broken mi band 2.And it broke during shipping i can't contact mi.Plz get it replaced and plz get the needful done and too i have to leave for us on 27th feb and get it done as fast as possible.
Gurnoor Singh
Delhivery track id-354524784431
Mological

Didn't recieve games in steam (Cash on delivery) DELHIVERY

Hello, Im a gamer and I play games in steam I recently order 2 games which are : Of guards and thieves and Counter Strike: Global Offensive but they didn't come yet Shipment tracking address: https://track.delhivery.com/p/561410040025

Please kindly look into.

I bought the games in steam and chose cash on delivery
Mological

Feb 23, 2017

Didn't recieve games in steam (Cash on delivery)

Please kindly look into.

Feb 22, 2017

Hi Skhossain120998@gmail.com,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Snapdeal

Feb 22, 2017

Dear Rutheesh5,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Team Snapdeal
Skhossain120998@gmail.com

Courier boy behaviour

Courier boy do not want to come my home any more.Courier boy call me out of home minimum 6 to 7 k.m. how it's possible. Home delivery means delivery at home.So, please sir take a necessary step for that problem..

Hi Rutheesh5,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Hi karanbadswial,

Really sorry for the delay. Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Rutheesh5

Snapdeal & Delivery

I ordered a product worth 12 k and I have returned it through delhivery courier on 16th as the product delivered was different, Delhivery guy said that i would get a msg on confirmation of pickup but i didnot get one and I have not got the receipt on acknowledging the pickup. I called delhivery multiple times and they said that the status will be updated soon and when i see in there portal it shouws soft copy not available, and snapdeal cx care is the nother worst one i have seen in my life they say the status will be updated now , tomorrow .. everybody say the same and nothing change. I need my money back or I will file a complaint on snapdeal and let all my people know how worst the service is and spoil ur reputation.

Contact : 8667635595
AWB#:22683935414
karanbadswial

Feb 20, 2017

item is still not delivered

To Delhivery,
See.. I've ordered 3 tees from Limeroad.com and they said that via Delhivery the item is going to deliver within 72 hours. but the item is still not delivered to me.. see this is the reason people are getting frustrated with your services. kindly look into such matters and do some good stuff for those people who are waiting for their products. And the thing is, I am still unable to track my delivery status bt i am hoping that my order will be get delivered to me very soon. Area : Andheri west, mumbai. Order no is 0008971800. Courier : Delhivery_surface.

Hi akash23495@gmail.com,

We have escalated this to our team and will get this delivered at the earliest.

paytm - Рауtm Соmрlаint Rеsоlvе
    +91 8757626168 Оur Сustomеr Сare Is Аvailablе Тo...
    Airtel Money - fgc
    Complaint Care Contacts This no. Care Supports! Us...
    PayTM BUS - ghhhh
    chief minister of uttar pradesh - Regarding builder
    Hello CM sir, Congratulation for your straight action...
    Discovery Wine Shop - bgbbb
    7858830379 CUSTOMER CARE Have You Any Issuе With Our...
    throwing garbage bags - No proper garbage system in our city
    Sir please take action. We are suffering very much. There...
    Cyber Crime Cell - bhvhv