DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

Abdul khader ather

Mar 1, 2015

technical problem

I have ordered an power bank which was not in good condition and working also so plz replace it or give the money back...
chetann

Jan 30, 2015

money refund

Myvfriend ordered a kent purifier for me and she made the payment through her debit card and when the product arrieved to me then by mistake i also made the payment to the delivery boy. My order no is 4545230708. Tracking no is 4195240924. I paid an extra amount of two thousand three hundred and forty. The product was despatched from gurgaon, haryana. Please help me out to get my precious money back. U can contact me at chetanrachh@gmail.com..
devchauhan

Jan 29, 2015

F**king service of Delhivery ever

Being a delhivery business client I am fed up with services they do pickup in 3 days on surat location as per my experience and dispatch after 2 more days in between customer cancel the order this happened so many times sometimes they don't reply to your email when you enquire for pickup and their executive don't mention their mobile numbers on email signature because they scare of abused by client and customers.
One day I arranged a reverse pickup because it was a return on my website .
I requested and mention address of return pickup and shipping address as well they tool 3-4 days to arrange and then finally send their pickup boy to the address where it was suppose to deliver after return. I don't know how they work they have completed more that 1-2 years in market instead of making their service good they are falling down everyday.
If you are planning for delhivery tie up I would suggest not to join them.
If they will have the same systm and attitude then one day delhivery will shut down.

Delhivery client
rajesh8989

Jan 28, 2015

DELHIVERY Courier Service

Worst service ever.
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 6719500 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Monday-Saturday and or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

In Transit Jan. 13, 2015, 4:12 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Jammu_SubhashNagar_DC (Jammu & Kashmir) Delhivery
In Transit Jan. 13, 2015, 4:07 p.m. Received soft data for consignment HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
Contact Us

Till date the shipment has not even crossed the origin city.
Date of this post - 28-01-2015.
If contacted they give false promise of 3 days more and never work on it
sai.trendz.surat@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2015

Very Bad Pickup

We have sold some item on snapdeal and courier service was Delhivery .
and we have booked pickup so much time but no one came to pick up.
Very bad service for pickup.

sai.trendz.surat@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2015

Very Bad Pickup

We sold some product from snapdeal and shipment courier was delhivery .
We have requested for pickup so much time but there was no any response from delhivery courier.
No any pick up person came for pickup.
Very bad pick up service.

tejas111

Jan 16, 2015

order no

tejas111

Jan 16, 2015

no call and very bad service

I ordered an ipad mini from the snapdeal .com, It has not yet reached an
D the status shows that incorrect address,mobile switched off.I am very disappointed. I am going to take action if today it does not reach to me
bajaj123098

Jan 5, 2015

Not picked up product even after several complaints

I made a return request on 23rd of December but the product is still not picked..every time a message is dropped that it was tried but unsucessful..Can I know the reason why it is unsucessful???... This is the worst courier service I have ever came across.
RiteshSurana

Dec 30, 2014

What the Hell they are doing

my order booked on 7th December after 23 days they says this is returning, what the hell they are doing instead of Delivery in Indore(MP) they are Moving package between Bhiwandi and Mumbai
132110730332 (DGA554960) / RTO

Status / Scan Details
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900, +91 (124) 6719500 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at) delhivery.com

RTO Dec. 30, 2014, 12:42 p.m. Returned as per client instructions | Package dispatched for RTO in Walker | Package dispatched for RTO/DTO in Incoming | RTO Delivered Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Returned Dec. 30, 2014, 10:04 a.m. Dispatched for RTO Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Returned Dec. 30, 2014, 10:04 a.m. Returned as per client instructions | Package dispatched for RTO in Walker Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Returned Dec. 30, 2014, 10:02 a.m. Returned as per client instructions Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Dispatched Dec. 30, 2014, 10:02 a.m. NA Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
Pending Dec. 30, 2014, 10:01 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 29, 2014, 12:56 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Mumbai East (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 27, 2014, 5:30 p.m. Consignment Dispatched from origin city Bhiwandi_Pc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 27, 2014, 3:35 p.m. Consignment Received Bhiwandi_Pc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 27, 2014, 3:33 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Bhiwandi_Pc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 25, 2014, 12:31 p.m. Consignment Dispatched from origin city Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 25, 2014, 1:16 a.m. Consignment received at origin city Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 10:12 p.m. Consignment Dispatched from origin city Bhiwandi_Pc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 3:18 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Bhiwandi_Pc (Maharashtra) Delhivery
anil h prajapati....

Dec 26, 2014

Bad job.

poor service
i have an mobile still i have not recieved my parcel,they have a poor service i request snapdeal to convey them to deliver me my tracking number is-11187641406
anil h prajapati....

Dec 26, 2014

Bad scarves

Not my deliver my cdeliver my oder no 4051613256 and tracking number is-11187641406
Tmir95

Worst service ever

they didn't deliver my product in 20 days and when Flipkart replaced my order it is still not delivered to me. All it shows is that Added to IST...
Can anyone tell me what the hell does this 'IST' mean???
kanniga

Still not received

Still am Not Received the Parcel very worst Service..
Gowtham.G11

Dec 24, 2014

How many days it going to deliver to bangalore

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900, +91 (124) 6719500 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 2:36 p.m. Added To IST Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 11:50 a.m. Consignment Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 11:33 a.m. IST Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 11 a.m. Added To IST Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 24, 2014, 1:05 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 23, 2014, 11:31 p.m. Linehaul Incoming from PC Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 23, 2014, 11:20 p.m. Linehaul Dispatch from PC Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 23, 2014, 6:06 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 23, 2014, 2:27 p.m. IST Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 22, 2014, 11:17 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur_Hub (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 22, 2014, 7:14 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Jaipur_Hub (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 22, 2014, 7:13 p.m. Received soft data for consignment HQ (Haryana) Delhivery

still its in delhi... after 20 days also it will be in delhi.. when it will reached to bangalore i dt know how snapdeal and delhivery works
chanraunchy

Delhivery Courier

Delhivery is the worst courier service i ever came across with.My consignment is hatching eggs from the last 5 days in my city but they havent managed yet to deliver the product to my home which may be few kms away.This courier company should be blacklisted by all online shopping sites and this if in future any seller ships my item through delhivery,i will cancel my order immediately.Delhivery should be banned.
Just check my consignment details if you dont beleive me.
AWB number 59643037082
The havent reached to my home nor called me and still saying consignee not avalaible.Bloody Frauds.
chanraunchy

Delhivery Courier

My Delhivery AWB number:59643037082
It has reached my city since 16 December but not delivered till today.They have updated on 19 December that cosignee not available but i didnt get any call neither some delivery boy came to my house.Again they have said that retrail tomorow and customer will be called.I havent received any call yet and its 20th december today.And on talking to Delhivery customer care,they repeat the same thing i.e.will arrange the delivery in next 24 hours/will try to deliver today etc.I m just fed up and upset that why i ordered this phone thorugh flipkart.

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

Pending Dec. 19, 2014, 9:02 p.m. Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow (Customer to be called) jammu_Central (Jammu & Kashmir) Delhivery
Dispatched Dec. 19, 2014, 10:53 a.m. Out for delivery jammu_Central (Jammu & Kashmir) Delhivery
Pending Dec. 17, 2014, 5:33 p.m. Received at destination city jammu_Central (Jammu & Kashmir) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 16, 2014, 6:42 p.m. Consignment Received jammu_Central (Jammu & Kashmir) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 4:47 p.m. Consignment Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 12:21 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 11:08 a.m. Consignment Dispatched from origin city Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 12, 2014, 4:57 a.m. Consignment Received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 12, 2014, 4:22 a.m. Consignment received at origin city Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 11, 2014, 10:11 p.m. Received soft data for consignment HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
rohitmittal_81

Order ID SLP176237558

First of the moment any one sees the word SNAPdeal they should stay away. It is better to be termed as "SCRAPDEAL" very useless service and responses.

I placed the order during last week of November.
Received the goods on 3rd December that too wrong. Immediately logged complaint
Picked up the product on next day.........
After calling on 7th or 8th December i was assured that right product will be delivered to me positively before 15th Dec.
The product was supposed to be shipped as per earlier online status on 10th and the delivery date was shown as 17th.
Product actually got shipped only on 14th or 15th and surprisingly the delivery date is revised as 23rd December.
Till today the product is not delivered.
Not able to cancel the order

It is almost 3 week since i placed the order and it is still undelivered. You all may now analyze yoursefl what a common customer can do under these kind of pathetic services.

Most importantly they have choose the best delivery courier which is names as Delhivery. Useless guys dont have the correct information about the contact details etc. Gurgaon number is never responding..........So this is like icing on the dung.........

I dont know how these guys at Snapdeal are surviving as the other players like amazon and Flipkart are delivering the product in less than 12 hrs............

Snap deal is far far away and it will take years to catch up. These two service of Snap deal and Delhivery is not at all recommended.
shilpika

Dec 19, 2014

worst service

really bad experienced. i dint receive my order yet. delhivery courier person is not even responding my calls. never expected from snapdeal.
abhijeetsarkate

Dec 19, 2014

Worst Service

DELHIVERY courier is the WORSTcourier service I've ever experienced.
My shipment is in town since 16 Dec and still pending with the courier company. :(
I'm requesting all Internet shopping portals to stop sending the shipment through Delhivery courier.
tested109

worst

Worst courier service ever.
tested109

Not delivered

After calling many times to the paid number 91 (124) 6719500 , When I have called them , they told me that your deliver will be done on 14th December 14 , but i did not got the delivery and again i call to them on 15 they they with in 24 hrs 16 dec14 will deliver but still they didn't delivered , still i called on 18 th December still they say will deliver with 24 hrs. what worst service of delhivery.com and customer care center is worst center ,

Product from Flipcart.com

Pending Dec. 16, 2014, 5:04 p.m. Received at destination city Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 16, 2014, 4:24 p.m. Shipment received Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 16, 2014, 1:58 p.m. Line Haul Delayed;Vehicle breakdown/Traffic jam Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 14, 2014, 3:37 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 11:42 p.m. Shipment received Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 3:20 p.m. Consignment received at origin city Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 12, 2014, 8:53 p.m. Received soft data for consignment HQ (Haryana) Delhivery
baffled

Delhivery - Daily worry

Worst courier service ever.
They sit on the items that are to be delivered and keep extending the deadline and come.
They don't provide a local point of contact.
Only two numbers - that of Gurgaon are provided for any query and are always busy.
They don,t respond to online queries or complaints.
Delhivery is more like a daily worry...
vizz.bob01

Dec 16, 2014

Delhivery is not delivering my courier

Delhivery is not delivering my Courier tried contacting Delhivery courier many time no reply .
They are cheating me

Courier Receipt # 19410579353

Pending Dec. 14, 2014, 2:35 p.m. To be attempted tomorrow 2014-12-14 Bengaluru_Bellandur (Karnataka) Delhivery
Dispatched Dec. 14, 2014, 10:02 a.m. Out for delivery Bengaluru_Bellandur (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Dec. 13, 2014, 6:44 p.m. Received at destination city DC Bengaluru_Bellandur (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 6:34 p.m. Consignment received at destination city PC Bengaluru_Bellandur (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 5:18 p.m. Dispatched from destination city PC BLR_HSR_Layout_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 1:57 p.m. Consignment Received BLR_HSR_Layout_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 1:54 p.m. Consignment received at destination city PC BLR_HSR_Layout_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 12:07 p.m. Dispatched from destination city PC BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 12:04 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 12:03 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 7:15 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 1:36 a.m. Consignment received at origin city PC Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 13, 2014, 12:17 a.m. Consignment Dispatched from origin city PC Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 12, 2014, 11:21 p.m. Linehaul Incoming from HUB Mumbai_Andheri_PC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
ashish10982@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014

Poor service

Snapdeal given my products to delhivery on 9th Dec.
The problem is that today its 15 means 7 days already passed & even after raising urgent flag in delhivery they are going to diliver my product till tomorrow & that is also not sure may be day after tommorow mean 8 to 9 days.
Hats off for you delhivery delivery in NCR after 8 days & still snapdeal is sending their shipments with you.

One day you will sink & offcourse as i check up comments snapdeal also sinking with you for that much late deliveries.

Really its not delhivery its real name is Delay - Very........
Status / Scan Details
Its 15th today after 12Dec no working even that order having urgent flag wtf................i don't understand what urgent flag means for this delhivery.

Pending Dec. 12, 2014, 2:30 p.m. Consignment Received Greater_Noida (Uttar Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 12, 2014, 5:59 a.m. Consignment received at destination city PC Noida (Uttar Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 11, 2014, 2:10 p.m. Dispatched from destination city PC Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 11, 2014, 2:10 p.m. Consignment received at destination city PC Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 11, 2014, 1:06 p.m. Dispatched from destination city PC Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 11, 2014, 1:01 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 11, 2014, 10:02 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 7:01 p.m. Shipment received Chennai_Hub (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 6:38 a.m. Linehaul Incoming from PC Chennai_Hub (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 6:07 a.m. Linehaul Dispatch from PC Chennai_Alandur _Pc (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 5:49 a.m. Shipment received Chennai_Alandur _Pc (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 4:53 a.m. Shipment received Chennai_Alandur _Pc (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 4:52 a.m. Linehaul Incoming from PC Chennai_Alandur _Pc (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 3 a.m. Linehaul Dispatch from PC Chennai_Hub (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 10, 2014, 2:53 a.m. Linehaul Incoming from HUB Chennai_Hub (Tamil Nadu) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 9, 2014, 8:07 p.m. Consignment Dispatched from origin city HUB Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Dec. 9, 2014, 6:43 p.m. Consignment received at origin city HUB Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery

Aircel - not able to use midnight 1gb 3g pack
    hi myself rahul yadav my complaint is I have subscribe...
    Bajaj avenger 220cc - manupacture folt
    Sir, avenger 220cc (KA31 V 8349) chassis no...
    Reliance - Balance deduction
    Hello, This is in regard to reliance gsm service that...
    Indiatimes.com - ACCESS TO OLD MAILS AT INDIA TIMES.COM
    Need to access all my Indiatimes.com mail id :...
    Media & Print - Relay
    hi i haven`t received my product which got delivered from...
    Airtel - balance deduction
    My mobile no. is 8107136508 i had recharge my account...
    SBI FREEDOM MOBILE BANKING - error code943
    Sir pls help me, I can,t register SBI freedom.so what can...
    Hexe Theresia Vorsicht mehmals schon angeklagt - Hexe Theresia kannste vergessen
    Hexe Theresia kannste vergessen, Herr Milbrandt ist viel...
    Finger weg Hexe Theresia wurde schon oft angeklagt - Hexe Theresia kannste vergessen
    Hexe Theresia kannste vergessen, Herr Milbrandt ist viel...