DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

san_kul

Sep 22, 2014

Cheating Courier Company

I purchased some Rs. 2000 worth products from Flipkart on 14th September 2014. Expected delivery was on 18th September 2014. Till now my experiesnce with Flipkart was more than good.Then this nightmare started. My products were given to Delhivery to dispatch. They are the most hopeless courier company in India. One of the most reputed company like Bluedart can find my address but this Delhivery can not. Moreover, Flipkart is non responsive. When they know, my area is non service area of this courier company, why they are giving shipment to them? They are answering like, the courier company preference they dont have. Its funny. I want to pass on this message to all the concerned. Hopfully, Flipkart management reads this.

Sandeep Kulkarni
Jhansi

Sep 16, 2014

WORST DELIVERY BOY

MY ORDER WAS FROM SNAP DEAL BY COD, YOUR DELIVERY BOY CHEATED ME. I GIVEN 2000/- HE HIDEN 500/- AND LIED WITH ME. HE WAS VERY RUDE PERSON, BAD VERY BAD SERVEAS BOY.
Parimalc

Sep 13, 2014

POOR SERVICE BY FLIPKART DELHIVERY.COM

DELHIVERY.COM is fooling people and FLIPKART is also non responsive. Every evening I get a message that "Attempted Delivery failed" whereas no one has visited me or called me. This is clearly some mischievous plan by delhivery.com and flipkart.com. Calls to delhivery.com are of no use as they do not provide you with any complaint number and flipkart customer service says their system is not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the antics and marketing has worked for flpkart and now they do not care.
Jagdish Royal

Sep 12, 2014

pathetic service of Delhivery

N times of pathetic is even not enough for delhivery..
From last week, they are showing status in the morning that it is dispatched for delivery and at night, they simply update, will be attempted tomorrow...

Called their customer service, called local service boy, he simply shared his office landline number, which replied that item will be delivered til evening and still I am waiting...for 2 days
...
If any business is reading this, just request you not to harras your customers uso
using DELHIVERY
sunil kumar sethy

Sep 7, 2014

fucking courier service

the delivery date is sept 8 2014
BUT product is returned NO ONE FROM YOUR SIDE CALLED OR CAME TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.
11165938923 (SLP67730519) / Returned
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
Returned Sept. 6, 2014, 7:16 p.m. Cancelled the order Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
Dispatched Sept. 6, 2014, 9:42 a.m. Dispatched for Delivery Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
Pending Sept. 4, 2014, 7:15 p.m. Shipment received Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 4, 2014, 1:01 p.m. Shipment received Bhubaneshwar_1 (Orissa) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 3, 2014, 6:38 a.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 3, 2014, 5:34 a.m. Shipment received BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Sept. 3, 2014, 5:04 a.m. Shipment received BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
nagabhushanam.k

Sep 6, 2014

Shipment not received

This is bring to your kind notice that shipment dispatched from Mumbai vide No.19811205831 Dt. 03.09.14 to Hyderabad.
So far not received by us . Please send us shipment delivary status through SMS Mobile No.9676670500, 7676673258
ROY54916

Sep 3, 2014

product returned to company

SIR MY ORDER NO 10268950 FROM FLIPCART SEND BY THEM ON 18TH AUG AND TILL TODAY I WAS WAITING
TO RECEIVE THE ITEM BROWN VALET.TODAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT YOU RETURN THE ITEM BACK.
NO ONE FROM YOUR SIDE CALLED OR CAME TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.HOW YOU RETURN THE ITEM BACK ?
PL FIND OUT AND ANSWER
ROY JACOB
MOB-9846105877
team.betacon@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014

team.betacon@gmail.com

Unfortunately i ordered 2 products and both products are dispatched to delhivery. Since last 4 days both shipments are rotating in their respective source states. 1 in karnataka and other from uttar pradesh to delhi and rotating in delhi itself. The destination is pune/maharashtra. This is a joke.
Today they updated 3 locations in pune itself. CCR told me that its going to local location. So its the 4th location again in the same city.
Also 6/7 locations in karnataka for 1st product and 5/6 in delhi for another product. The 1st product is still rotating in karnataka. 2nd product is atleast in my city somewhere.
Worst part is that when i asked for the local ofc contact number they refused to give it to me. Its not on google too.
arjun ar

Sep 1, 2014

not delivered

I was waiting for my nike slipper purchase online..for almost one month..it doesnot delivered yet.. worst service is your.. my order number is 2656284967.plz..make it fast the delivery..
Aus1708

Aug 29, 2014

Poor customer care service

I was awaiting for my consingment and was accepting it today so i called customer care number. First of all it was not connecting and when it get connected ur representative cut the calls. The call was not drop bcos i was able to hear the surrounding sounds. on the fourth attempt she kept the call ongoing without saying anything. I was able to hear laugh and giggles going around. you call this as a customer care services. I can see a list of complain on your portal without any comment from your management. I fear that even my complain will go unheard.
Online_CST

Aug 28, 2014

Dish TV_CST

Dear Chavanp,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number,order id and contact details at tell.us@rediffmail.com to help you.

Rediff Shopping
Online Customer Service Team
chavanp

Aug 28, 2014

worst worst worst..................worst worst worst

I ORDERED MICROMAX A 89 BATTERY ON 13TH AUG AND SAME DAY CALL CAME FROM REDIFF SHOP THAT MY ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED IN 7 DAYS.

IM WAITING............ WAITING...

ON 17 AUG I GOT SMS THAT MY COURIER DISPATCHED.

WAITING....WAITING....WAITING......

ON 27TH AUG I GOT ONE MORE SMS THAT YOUR ORDER IS DISPATCHED IT WILL BE DELIVERED BY 22ND AUG.

YA ON 27TH AUG GOT SMS THAT IT WILL DELIVER ON 22ND AUG.

I DONT WANT TO USE WRONG WORDS BUT I AM CANCELING MY ORDER..

THANKS DELHIVERY COURIERS FOR THIS EXPERIENCE................
pawan saini

worst worst worst courier

What a disgusting courier service. They should close it and deliver piza and burger and even they are not qualified for this also. They are not able to find a adress in pune in four days and deliver a courier. U people are doing business or jocking with the persons.
rishi5522

Aug 27, 2014

Worst delivery ever other than any courier

I bought a shoe from snapdeal on 12th aug 2014 and they shipped by DELHIVERY courier on 14th aug 2014 but the courier updated on 17th aug 2014 that he received (11163513681 (SLP57717713) / Pending). Thay also update the fake status of your parcel. They updated status that DOOR IS LOCKED on 25th aug 2014 is totally fake. So, I request you to dont give them any parcel they will kill your valuable time or dont buy any product who send by this cheap DELHIVERY courier.
ateldap

Not received yet

Returned Aug. 26, 2014, 12:50 p.m. Extra Invoice not Received Del_B_RPC (Delhi) Delhivery
Returned Aug. 26, 2014, 4:30 a.m. Extra Invoice not Received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 3:32 p.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 2:46 p.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 3:31 a.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 24, 2014, 1:05 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 24, 2014, 1:01 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 7:04 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 4:52 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 3:44 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 3:38 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 20, 2014, 10:09 p.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 19, 2014, 11:33 a.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 19, 2014, 10:01 a.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 19, 2014, 9:57 a.m. Unplanned routing of consignment to Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 19, 2014, 9:03 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 19, 2014, 9 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 19, 2014, 8:18 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 18, 2014, 6:59 p.m. Shipment received Jalandhar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 18, 2014, 5:07 p.m. Shipment received Jalandhar_DC (Punjab) Delhivery

Fraud courier delhivey

Delhivery is the worst courier I have known. Courier boys are rowdy, rude, hooligans. And, on top, the company does not care about it. They are happy employing such people, hearing back negative feedback. They are getting business from online shopping sites. They are hooligans.

Aug 25, 2014

never see before worst service like delhivey

59631013742 (S54310002) / Pending

Still waiting.....

Pending Aug. 25, 2014, 1:51 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_South (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 25, 2014, 1:49 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_South (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 3:18 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 1:56 p.m. Shipment received Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 11:52 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 11:44 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 9:26 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 9:20 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 8:17 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 6:30 a.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 21, 2014, 10:50 p.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 21, 2014, 3:11 p.m. Shipment received Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 20, 2014, 2:40 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 20, 2014, 12:24 p.m. Shipment received BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 20, 2014, 12:20 p.m. Shipment received BLR_HegdeNagar_PC (Karnataka) Delhivery
flipkart_user

Aug 25, 2014

Courier misplaced; rude guys; wrong attitude

Aug 24, 2014

Worst Courier Service Ever “Delhivery”

Worst Courier Service Ever “Delhivery”
My shipment is from Banglore to New Delhi but Delhivery sent it to Hyderabad??????
still waiting.......
Very bad service poor response.....
Not Recommended.....

59631013742 (S54310002) / In Transit

and from flipkart

Wed, 20th Aug02:40 pm BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Shipment received In Transit
Tue, 19th Aug09:55 pm Bangalore Dispatched to Delhivery Prepaid
Tue, 19th Aug09:36 pm Bangalore Received At ekl-whitefield
Tue, 19th Aug09:17 pm Bangalore Expected at ekl-whitefield
Tue, 19th Aug09:17 pm Bangalore Dispached by WS Retail
Tue, 19th Aug10:25 pm Bangalore Whitefield Warehouse Your item has been dispatch

Aug 24, 2014

sdasd

dasw
Abhishek Khude

Aug 23, 2014

delay in delivery

Your tracking record is showing my parcel is dispatched for delivery but I haven't received my parcel till now.Your Indore office is not attending my call.When I called on 01244718900,your executive says we can deliver your parcel till 11 at night. My shipping address is my office and I am unable to stay here till 11 at night. Your service is not satisfactory. - Abhishek Khude, AWB No.23012433185,
Mobile No. +91 7773006777
Dipakceo

Aug 22, 2014

delivery failure

11161137634 (SLP62115582) / In Transit

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 12:22 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 11:25 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 8:22 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 21, 2014, 5:33 p.m. Shipment received Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit Aug. 21, 2014, 5:11 p.m. Shipment received Jodhpur (Rajasthan) Delhivery

They can ship directly from jodhpur to Ahmedabad, why the parcel went to delhi.??
nagpalrohit

Aug 22, 2014

ASUS Zenphone 5 Delay in Delivery

I have not yet received this order whereas it was supposed to be delivered on 21 August 2014. You need to keep your policies with you i don't care what your policies or procedures of deliveries are. I have placed this order and waited for 4 days now i want it to be delivered without any further delays.

Apart from the above complaint your customer services executives also seems like confused since i have called four times and every one is narrating different stories.

Could you track it and at least train then to speak truth and work on business ethics.

Aug 19, 2014

Dear Purnima K Shashi Bhushan,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unaware if the product was bought by our authorized dealer. Please check http://www.canon.co.in/business/web/salesnet to confirm if the dealer is an authorized one. If yes, you may call us at 1800 180 3366 or at 390 10 101 (Prefix your city code while dialing from mobile phone) and register a complaint.

Please note that we aim to provide best of service to all our customers and hence encourage sales only through Authorized dealers.

Purnima K Shashi Bhushan

Aug 16, 2014

Not delivered and status unknown

AWB no 11160776014

Horrible horrible pathetic disgusting words are not enuff for you ppl my shippining is still not left the place on 16th aug n i had received a email stating that i cn expect the delivery in hand on 16th aug.

Iam horribly stuck with nonsense stupid courier service without even knowing this services is pathetic

Sent from my iPhone

On 14-Aug-2014, at 11:45 pm, Customer Service <customer.service@delhivery.com> wrote:

Dear Purnima,

Thanks for contacting Delhivery.

We regret for the inconvenience you faced. The shipment is in-transit from Varanasi to Chennai and expected to reach destination within 48 working hrs time. We will arrange delivery on priority, once it reaches to destination. Please expect the delivery by 16th August.

Do let us know if you have any other query.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 4:33 PM, 'Purnima Krishnamurthy' via Customer Service <customer.service@delhivery.com> wrote:
I had purchased my product Canon EOS 1200D with 18-55mm + 55-250mm Lens through SNAP DEAL on 11 Aug 14, I havent received the item yet where in i was informed on the delivery date to be 14 Aug 14.

YOUR ORDER NO. : 2602539989
Order Placed On : 2014-08-11 20:15:34

I had called up the delivery service on 13 Aug to track my order and i was informed that i will receive the item on hand by 14 Aug. But when called on 14 Aug i was informed that they didn't receive the product and once received will deliver it only by 18 Aug and when asked for more details i was informed that the shipment will be sent by Train and not flight.

I guess courier concept is to make the delivery fast n not delayed. else can easily ship through postal service

I guess u have very pathetic courier service which doesn't have any manner of customer service. While speaking to your CS he was very adamant, loud and rude to me and never heard me what i wanted to convey and redirected me to speak to SNAP DEAL for issues

I really feel why i order from snap deal when ebay and other online store is able to deliver within 2 days. Horrible service ever faced on the first order itself. I feel sick more on courier service tie up.

I dont think you should claim yourself to be the BEST Courier or this one below as on your website....
Enabling Commerce
A growing team and network that has already helped create
over 10 million outstanding retail experiences

Purnima K

Thanks & Best Regard
Vishal Singh
Delhivery-Customer Support

DTDC - Courier not received
    DTDC had promised delivery within 2 biz days but still not...
    Ibps - Regarding name change
    Sir, I have entered wrong name during online...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - CAN'T ABLE TO LOGIN
    Dear Sir/madam Name :FEMI.S Registeration...
    ELECTRIC DEPARTMENT - electricity wires are very down
    Dear sir I Sachin sharma live in h.no:1576 street no:-15...
    256678 - Form filling
    I've been reading some of the complaints posted here,...
    Snapdeal- koutons - Nothing replaced
    i purchased a koutons assorted shirt worth rs. 307 but i...
    IOCL / PETROL - aduletration
    I generally fill petrol in my car from one station only...
    bmc L ward - Continuous leakage due to major structural change and...
    From: Mr Agnelo Gomes & Mrs Susana Gomes Date: 27th...
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - It is true or fake
    Dear Lucky Winner, We wish to congratulate you once again...
    ALLAHABAD BANK ATM CARD - lost debit card
    sir, . i have lost my atm card on 23 sep 2014. my account...