DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

mullamohasin@ymail.com

FLIPKART

I have ordered a product from FLIPKART on 27st october, The same reached at PUNE hub(nearest to my home) by 29th, but they are not delivering my product inspire of giving so many calls . Its been 4 days since the order reach at nearest hub but i m not geeting it why the delay in delivering just 15 km. The customer care support is so bad that we have to calls 20-30 time to get our line connected. & every time they say that they will deliver it by today, but still i m the guy who is suffering.

Still im suffering (59640529446)

Dear Shashi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

pc38

Slower than snail Delhivery flipkart

Order was made on 19 october and today 1 november still package not delivered by delhivery.
at each station they need 1 week to process package.very very slow.

i would rather spend few more bucks in local shop rather than ordering online from now on. and will never ever do PREPAID. dont do prepaid guys. some how it will end with DELHIVERY and will get it in at least month.
shashiggl

Delhivery courier - delivery not completed for over10days

My order No. 3266395608 with snap deal is till under transit from 23th Oct

I had ordered micromax canvas nitro 310 via online
But till i had not recived my orderd item. As per customer support and costumer care not suporting
delhiverry service is verry poor service
plz making the strong system
paloma_reyes

Delhivery service in Chennai

I ordered printer on ezone on the 24th and the product is lying at the nearest DELHIVERY hub for the past 3 days, since the package was received on the 29th of October. There is no update online, I have experienced this kind of service from Delhivery when I ordered products from Yebhi in the past. They are sucking it up big time. I know it's gonna get delivered some day, but I hope they do so soon. I will "NEVER EVER ORDER FROM ezone AGAIN, NOT IF THEY ARE SHIPPING THROUGH DELHIVERY"
priyangp

Non Delivery of order

I had ordered wow green coffiee via online and i had made my payment also
But till i had not recived my orderd item. As per customer support of WOW green coffiee
it had send by Dhelivery on 24 oct 2014 order number is
237310386035. there is no support from wow green coffiee now i am thinking to file a case in consumer court.

Priyang P

Dear Kuldeep,

Dear Masane,

Dear Nikhil,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Dear Jaimin,

Dear Manmeet,

Dear CA Sachin,

kuldeepsingh123

Oct 31, 2014

Take extra amount at delivery

dear sir , i had booked a order no 3247307839 of snapdeal .com and its delivery done by your courier no awb11174064210 dated 31-10-2014. delivery take by my daughter . she gives him Rs. 500/- bur your courier boy refund only Rs. 100/-. he take Rs. 50/- extra. as per terms of delivery there is no charges for delivery. you are requested to pl. look in to the metter. and refund us Rs. 50/- at my delivery address Kuldeep singh , house no -46, Block-C, Mangol Puri, Delhi-110083. pl. reply me a responce at my e-mail
ksdhyani335@gmail.com and my mobil no is 9313408583
masane rahul

courier service

I have Ordered a dvd player (Order id: 3295396274) from Snapdeal on 22 th oct and the promise devilry date was 30 oct but I haven't received my parcel till today i.e. 30 oct while my product is at the nearest hub since 31 oct. What the hell Delhivery is doing.why my parcel will diliver yet.
masane rahul

courier service

I have Ordered a dvd player (Order id: 3186032411) from Snapdeal on 22 th oct and the promise devilry date was 30 oct but I haven't received my parcel till today i.e. 30 oct while my product is at the nearest hub (4kms) since 31 oct. What the hell Delhivery is doing.why my parcel will diliver yet.
lpl.lucknow

Worst Courier Service

I have ordered a product with Flipkart and it was shipped by Delhivery.My order was lying in Delhi for 4 Days and on 5 th Day it reached Lucknow....And its the second Day ,i am still waiting for my product to be delivered.I have also tried to contact Customer Care,but as usual no response from them.

So,this is the worst courier service i have seen,which took 4 days to courier from Delhi to Lucknow.
Vaishali_Prabhudesai

Worst delivery

This is the worst delivery courier service I have found. The courier is lying in Camp area since 3 days but they have not bothered to deliver it.

Please do not use this service.
nikhil.verma1@gmail.com

Delhivery courier - delivery not completed for over 2 weeks

Delhivery is the worst courier agency both in terms of customer support and delivery punctuality. They don't even have a mechanism to trace products and hence my product is stuck for more than 2 weeks in mumbai without any idea about when it is going to be delivered.

Ordered the product via Snapdeal.com and delivery date projected to me was 16 oct.

PLease take this matter seriously or else both these companies reputation will go down the drain.

thanks
Ashik SM

Flipkart - Delhivery - The worst courier

Flipkart Order No : OD301073602860035600
Delhivery AWB no : 59638554960

From 25th of october the shipment is in chennai without delivery. Whenever i order from flipkart, I used to get it from E kart courier which was very quick. I dont know why this time flipkart has chosen this worst courier for chennai bound shipment.

The customer care is always busy and chennai number is not even connecting. Pathetic service by Delhivery.
jaimin_kansara

worst service By Delhivery

I have Ordered a helmet (Order id: 3186032411) from Snapdeal on 14 th oct and the promise devilry date was 23 oct but I haven't received my parcel till today i.e. 30 oct while my product is at the nearest hub (4kms) since one week. What the hell Delhivery is doing

One more order Asus zenfone 5 ( OD201050322532948400) from FLIPKART through Delhivery (air way bill:59642622310 ) again my parcel is at nearest hub since last 4 days, but not yet delivered

what you guys are doing with by keeping our things at your place.

lazy people
Manmeet Kodalkar

RE-DILEVER MY PRODUCT

I HAD ORDERED A SAREE FROM SNAPDEAL WHICH WAS DELIVERED TO ME WHEN I WAS NOT PERSENT AT HOME. SO I WANT MY PRODUCT TO BE RE-DELIVERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLZZ......DO THE NEEDY AS SOON AS P[OSSIBLE
er.s.verma19@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014

Delay in services

I use to do online shopping, Each time when packages carrying through Delhivery, i face poor and late services each time
Customer support number running busy every time.
Even when i will take follow ups by local delivery boy, He refuse to tell status and giving useless arguments like He is suffering from fever, he is on leave etc.
Savreen Brar

undelivered item

My order ID PI433867702320 has already arrived at Jogeshwari Mumbai office. The due delivery date was 27th October..kindly persue with it or else I have to take strict actions against u
CA Sachin

Worst courier Service

I have ordered a product from snapdeal on 21st october, The same reached at noida hub(nearest to my home) by 25th, but they are not delivering my product inspite of giving so many calls . Its been 4 days since the order reach at nearest hub but i m not geeting it why the delay in delivering just 10 km. The customer care support is so bad that we have to calls 20-30 time to get our line connected. & every time they say that they will deliver it by today, but still i m the guy who is suffering.

Flipkart please change your courier partner.

Dear Nivedeeta,

Bharat Gas - Non delivery of Cylinder
    Consumer no. 61536310 , booked cylinder on 19th sept...
    snapdeal.com - defected battery
    I have received my order no-3232520175 (intex mobile) with...
    SSC - Not received of admit card by post.
    My registration Id is 51121141662. My exam is on...
    Ahmedabad AMTS - Too much carelessly in Duty performance
    It has been Seen that between 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm only 2 or...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Disconnected
    Hi , I have done 2 recharges of INR629 and INR 1000...
    BSNL online recharge - on line recharge not credit
    I have paid Rs 250/- for recharge through on line banking...
    jabong.com - Dissatisfaction with Service
    HI I had ordered 1 Blue Embroidered Dress Materials and ...