DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

anandhuaju

Dec 8, 2016

Line haul delay due to transportation vendor

I have ordered an item from snadpeal.The status of my parcel is'line haul delay due to transporation vendor'.The status of the parcel is not changing and i suspect a delay in the delivery.My tracking number is S726928240180.Please resolve my problem.

Dec 8, 2016

Hi Nandish90,

The shipment is out for delivery and will be reaching you soon.

nandish90

Inbound against permanent connection [custody scan]

myself Nandish from bangalore ordered a product from paytm and order# is AWB Number: 1950247889470,
when i tracked it, i got the Inbound against permanent connection [custody scan] status,
Is this any kind of delay of my product...??
Please reply.

Note: Address= #73,3rd cross,gunjur palya,gunjur post,varthur hobli,Bangalore-560087
nandish90

Inbound against permanent connection [custody scan]

Is this any kind of delay of my product...??
Please reply.

Hi parthakar,

Sorry for the delay. We have escalated this to our team and will try to deliver this at the earliest.

Team Delhivery.
parthakar

Dec 6, 2016

Line Haul delay due to transportation Vendor

Dear sir my oder id S726928251450.I track my oder showing this Line Haul delay due to transportation Vendor what does it mean from partha
Snapdeal

Snapdeal

Dear Rahul@iam,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal

Hi Aswanic,

We were unable to deliver because the area was not serviceable. Request you to please contact the client for further assistance.

Hi R.LalNghakliana,

Really sorry for this. We have escalated this to our team and will deliver this at the earliest.

R.LalNghakliana

Nov 23, 2016

Lazy delivery boy

My order No 5161102579560385 from MI Store has been fathfully sent through delhivery courier AWB 354520005214. Delhivery Aizwal Branch send me texts that the order is out today 23.11.16 for delivery and be ready with sufficient cash in order to receive my Item. I waited for certain hours, but not come; I went to delhivery office, collecting delivery boy's name n contact No 8974922478 of my area I contacted him but replied me not to attemp to deliver my Item and not come to my area on the whole day. Why do delhivery use lazy boy like he ? Should he be expelled quickly ? Will he try to temper the product ? Why is the product hide by him in his residence ? He defame delhivery ?
aswanic

Shipment status is RTO

My courier with tracking id S959211427112 is Returned To Origin from the initial place itself. This is an urgent courier and it was shipped by zoomin on 17th November 2016. I need it urgently. Why is this so?
ebay_help

Ebay

Dear mudit.dewan13

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at ebayindia.helpdesk@gmail.com

Team Ebay.
ebay_help

Ebay

Dear mudit.dewan13,

Team Ebay

Hi Vinayakdr,

Kindly share your concern.

Shivam0321456

Payment issue

Like to know you that like there is lot of currency crisis in india right now.We can't pay big amount in cash.

So, kindly provide swipe machine to your delivery boy we can easily make payment.

My one of parcel is now cancelled just because of that and i really that package.

So, Please make some arrangement and provide the swipe machine to delivery boy.41
vinayakdr

bad service

too bad service

Hi Adona,

Hope you received the shipment. Sorry for the delay.

Hi ron007,

The shipment is out for delivery and we will make sure that it gets delivered at the earliest.

Hi 8147647152,

We have shared this with our team and they will get back to you shortly.

Not received the item

Team,
After booking the product I lost my mobile and I was not able change the number which was given to flipcart. Now item is out for delivery and delivery boy will not be able to contact me. Is there any options that I can get the item with my new number??
Details of product:
593165589881 (E-27043340-593165589881-CREATEE2E) / Undelivered Dispatched

Sudheen
ron007

Nov 20, 2016

delay in delivery

From two days i am getting message that my product is out for delivery but the delivery guy call me and say i am at this place , come and take your product yourselves and talk some random in native language. Seriously Delhivery??? ... Next day again the other delivery guy called me and said i wont deliver today and ll deliver tomorrow (sunday) and then the team say we are non operational today. Every time they pass the problem when contacted to the service centre. I bought through quikr.. Quikr+delivery = waste. My awb no. is - 441210114575
Adona

Nov 19, 2016

Status not changing

I ordered an item from shopclues. The status of my parcel is 'Line Haul Delay due to transportation vendor'. The status of the parcel is not changing and I suspect a delay in delivery. My tracking number is S204236945122. Please resolve my problem
nithinvs

Nov 19, 2016

Late delivery

The package reached my nearest office and its still there .... They are not delivering today.. I want my package today itself... Tracking number 518067466954

Nov 18, 2016

Hi Sandeep,

The shipment is out for delivery and will be reaching you soon.

Nov 18, 2016

Hi Ankitataneja,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Vijay Tv - Seethayin Raaman
    Why you have changed seethayin raaman serial to...
    indiagames.bsnl.co.in - DEACTIVATION OF ALL HUNGAMA PACKAGES
    I want to deactivate/unsubscribe all hungama package...
    ashutosh dixit - shifting of landline
    Hello Partner, Our office has been shifted but land line...
    Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...