DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

Asif Ansari Jodhpur
Nov 6, 2015

Parcel yet not to be received

My AWB no. is 354511241435 parcel yet not to be received. And please update your contact number for any querry.

Mohd. Asif Ansari
+91 9460107556
Nov 5, 2015

Delhivery Courier Poor Services

AWB: 343510976522 booked on 23rd Oct 2015. Picked on 1st Nov 2015. Now from 3rd Nov multiple time status is misrouted.

Worst people and services. Even they are no calling to receiver if any doubt. No local number.

God save from such horrible services.
Navdeep Mann
Oct 29, 2015

Delhivery is delaying the delivery and producing false data on tracking ID

Worst delivery service. By delivery. Online shopping companies should reject delivery. In my case they took 03 days for the tracking number to be active. Forget bout the delivery time. Delivery is giving bad name to few good online shopping sites like flipkart, snapdeal and surpluss.in. their tracking service is pathetic. Ur items only move in tracking but actually it is in same place only. For example the order which is shipped on 23 oct its in the origin center only for 4 days
vered In Transit Oct. 29, 2015, 12:17 p.m. Consignment received at destination city Hyd_Hub ( Pradesh) Delhivery

Undelivered In Transit Oct. 27, 2015, 3:26 p.m. Shipment Recieved at Origin Center BLR_UtharaliSouth_CP (Karnataka) Delhivery

Undelivered Manifested Oct. 27, 2015, 2:19 p.m. Consignment Manifested
BLR_UtharaliSouth_CP (Karnataka) Delhivery
Undelivered In Transit Oct. 26, 2015, 8:06 p.m. Shipment Picked Up at Origin Center but Data Not Recieved BLR_UtharaliSouth_CP (Karnataka) Delhivery
Product shipped on 23rd order number 173074440 .

While in contrast amazon courier gives the delivery next day only
Oct 26, 2015

I have ordered in ask me bazar.that order is send threw delivery courier with track in number:363422656571.
But there is not intimate and returned to that roduct.I want my order.
Oct 24, 2015

Worst service

Delhivery gives the worst service
I have ordered something on flipkart and the seller is shipping from Hyderabad on 20 of October my courier is received by deliver and is shipped to origin centre in Hyderabad and it is to be shipped to Delhi the delivery dispatched my courier from Hyderabad on 25/10/15 after five long days.
Oct 17, 2015

ShopClues Logo
Wholesale Gifting Store Offers Download Our App

Thank you for shopping at ShopClues.com

Your order 70139183 has been shipped and your tracking details as given below :

Carrier Name: Delhivery-Surface
Tracking Number: S204215402681
Track your Shipment: To track this package go to http://www.delhivery.com/ and enter the tracking number shown above.
Expected Date Delivery: Tue 20 Oct

Here're your Order Details:

Order Date: 5 Oct 2015, 08:09 AM
Image Product Quantity Unit price Discount Subtotal
Mini Foot Meter
Code: 81856947
1 Rs.676 Rs.507 Rs.169
Subtotal : Rs.169 Shipping Cost : Rs.0 Total : Rs.169
On Order Completion, You Will Earn Clues Bucks: 3 THIS ORDER TILL TODAY NOT RECIEVED TO ME
Rakesh Kumar Jha
Oct 14, 2015

Not received my documents.

My Courier has been sent through Ex-Express Courier, AWB 4189349 on 07-OCT-15. No one has come for deliver. Almost called them 20 times, still there is no response.
My AWB Number: 4189349.
Oct 1, 2015

todayi.e, 1 oct 2015, i have recd second time message they( yu yureka customer care ) have provided me the ph no1244718900, this also no response, then y do u provide these unnecesssary no, just to eyewash people, as the first time the shipment is not delivered and moreover returned to the merchant, this i came to know thru tracking NO but no one contacted from delhivery, where no ph no works and all wrong information they r providing without contacting us. kindly tell us the status of shipment immediately,

where is the shipment and when it will be delivered, kindly letus know.

Scheduled NEW
Status Date2015-10-01T17:53:00

Status Date2015-09-22T16:21:16.009
when the order will be delivered to him,

i am trying to contact u on the no given on ur bill and site+91 (124) 6719500 where it is getting you r not allowed to call this no,
could u pl tell me where is the order n when it will receive, and do u have any other ph no,

343510672873 (YUDI33280) / Delivered DTO
Status / Scan Details
Status Type Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 6719500 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Monday-Saturday and or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com
Delivered DTO Sept. 22, 2015, 4:21 p.m. RETURN Accepted | KN_RPC (Delhi) Delhivery Picked Up Dispatched Sept. 21, 2015, 1:57 p.m. Dispatched for RTO KN_RPC (Delhi) Delhivery Picked Up Picked Up Sept. 15, 2015, 4:25 p.m. Flyer number Delhi_Mohammadpur (Delhi) Delhivery Pickup Pending Dispatched Sept. 15, 2015, 8:56 a.m. Out for pickup Delhi_Mohammadpur (Delhi) Delhivery Pickup Pending Open Sept. 14, 2015, 5:35 p.m. Received soft data for consignment. Kirtinagar_PC (Delhi) Delhi
Sep 14, 2015

Didn't receive the product yet

I ordered a product a week before having Delivery tracking no. AWB- 195057992792 through paytm and after some days the status of the courier shown me that your product is out for delivery but instead I didn't receive the product. they called me on my mobile no. but due to some reason I haven't not answered the call.further they didn't call me back.Please resolve my issue by delivering the product to my desired destination.if possible please contact me on alternate mobile no.- 09835684859.
rishav jha
Sep 12, 2015

YU adaptor & data cable

I have ordered YU adaptor and YU data cable.
Today I got my data cable taday I.e 12 sep 2015.but I didn't get my YU adaptor.so kindly check status.why I didn't get my data cable.

And my YU adaptor shipment no is-343510656294.

Kindly provide me taday i.e 12 sep 2015 my YU adaptor any how.and kindly give me revert on my mail id.

Email I'd:rishavjha2014@gmail.com

Rishav jha.
Sep 7, 2015

I want Delivery kadapa address pleas replay
Sep 1, 2015

Delhivery has no control on its employees.

Delhivery has no control on its employees.
Once again within 2 days Delhivery deliberately returned the package.
Previously on 29.08.2015 Paytm order number 1183321632 and Delhivery AWB No. 195056292293 was returned with only one delivery attempt and updated the status as 'Duplicate order'
Today on 01.09.2015 Paytm order no. is 1183343563 and Delhivery's awb tracking id is 195056107003 was returned without any attempt to deliver.
One can see from the attached image that Delhivery's employees deliberately cancelled the order
11:44 am =>Out for Delivery and 11:45 am => Cancelled the order.
This happened only because of my 12th May, 2015 Paytm order no. 961684070. When Delhivery's courier boy named Sonu Saxena and forcefully asked for the copy of ID proof and when I show him in original, he started taking its photo with his smartphone, I objected and asked, which Government agency gave you the power to collect resident's ID proof, as it can be used in any kind of fraud and crime, you can only check the valid ID proof (because he is collecting both ID proof's image and signature in its receipt slip), he burst and said that he was returning my Paytm order, collect your refund from Paytm. This statement clearly meant that Sonu Saxena had already returned all other people's packages whoever objected to gave him the copy of ID proof (because it is unsafe to give anyone his ID proof).
I several times called Delhivery's customer care and mailed Paytm on this issue, they done nothing, only refunded my amount to Paytm wallet (what a joke) without taking any strict action against Delhivery's courier boy, like they have no control on their employees.
I requested them to take stringent action on the nexus of Delhivery's staff who deliberately returning packages, whoever objected to deposit the copy of ID proof and also in future they not even out for delivery and cancel the order within minute when they came to know, that they will not get any photocopy (or click an image) of ID proof (this happened in the present case).
Aug 31, 2015

Delhivery's courier boy's super power

After so many written and telephonic complaints, Delhivery's super courier boy who deliberately return items to the seller only after single attempt, giving some false inputs to the technical team, only because some customers like ask for the Government's order to collect someone's ID proof and signature (Delivery boy named Sonu Saxena, forcefully demand for photocopy of ID proof or take photo from his smartphone, whereas he only has a power to check ID with a maximum limit to note down its detail). Asking for the authorized paper only make him callous and return with package with a dialogue 'get your refund from Paytm', that means he knows how to return item giving false inputs, and his tone suggested that he not only have more experience of returning the items to the seller, but also have some technical support from Delhivery.
It's a serious matter because he forcefully ask for ID proofs photocopy or take pictures from his smartphone along with signature at his slips, without any Government's authority to collect anyone's ID. Any misuse of ID proofs and signature can lead Police and Investigation agencies to Sonu Saxena and his nexus in Delhivery, Till then, many innocent customers may suffer.
Vijay Dogra
Aug 31, 2015

charges of delivery

Flipkart courier boy demanded charges of delivery per items @50/-. Where else, delivery charges already paid in advance.

Please appropriate action needed to avoid such practice.

Vijay Dogra
Aug 29, 2015

Worst Delivery boy of Delhivery

I ordered dell's Laptop (pre paid) two months ago, Delhivery's delivery boy named Sonu Saxena came and asked me to come downstairs from my first floored flat. I asked him to come up and gave delivery as other courier person's do, if you don't have any physical problem. He came and asked me for ID proof, I shocked as no on in 5 years online purchasing ordered delivery man asked me for such. OK, I gave him my DL. He started photo-shooting, once my DL alone and again with parcel and also dialoging anap-shanaps. I only asked him, why are doing this photo-shoot, what you want to confirm, my mobile number is registered and verified by the eCommerce site and it is also mentioned in courier box including my address, if you have any document which show that ID proof is mandatory, as no other courier service and Delhivery's other guy ask for such. Then he burst and started all misbehaviors and I WAS SHOCKED THAT HE RETURNED WITH MY LAPTOP saying ask your eCommerce to refund, I am delivering this packet to you more.
Again last month, the same Sonu Saxena came with my D-Link modem. I again give him ID proof, he deliver me the item. After that he asked me for my salary, and 'jitni aapki salary hai, utna to mera pocket money hai, mere paas 24 BMWs hai jo mere drivers chalate hai..' me and my neighbors were shocked with his behavior.
Today third time the same person come with my Paytm order, I was not in home and wife failed to give him my ID proof (as I carry it with me), that Sonu Saxena, returned with the package and returned the pack to the seller saying 'duplicate order'.
Worst Experience with Delhivery.
Guys suggest eCommerce websites, to create a box for directions/ suggestions of customer when placing order and avoid cheap courier service provider like Delhivery.
Aug 28, 2015

Most third class courier service

Filpkart has chosen most third class courier service...who are providing wrong tracking information, I have provided my address correctly however they haven't deliver my consignment on time when i have asked they are saying product has been misrouted and due to which delivery getting delayed..... its my worst experince with Flipkart and Delhivery courier service.

I have decided not to buy any product from flipkart further.... & never chose Delhivery courier
Aug 13, 2015

Shipment delivered to wrong person

I have ordered moto g3 phn through flipcart n I dnt knw how they can deliver such a costly courier without any verification n call. I got a msg on 12 Aug that it's out fr delivery, later in night I received msg we tried deiveribg n it failed dnt know hw when I HD nt received single call from anyonee. Again on 13 th same msg was sent its out fr delivery as usual no call whole ay I calld nd complained at customer care they confirmed delivery by 7 pm. I gave another call at 5:30 pm again same comitmnt BT no call was made. I wanted in my office till 8:45 n when checked my mail I received a delivery confirmation mail n invoice.when I called flipkart they said its delivered at 7:13 pm to me....... I m shocked I had made 12 k payment n dnt knw where n to whom my courier is delivered n nt a single call. DELHIVERY courier service sucks n I won't ever purchase any thing knlinebif its delivered by this SHIT courier service.
create room
Aug 9, 2015

UNRULY Delhivery courier rules!

I ordered some goods through indiatimes, snapdeal and payTM. All were to be delivered through Delhivery.com courier company. Since I am working, I am never at home when they deliver. The courier boy never calls to confirm if I am at home to accept the delivery, nor does he ask for any identification or even a confirmatory call at the time of the delivering the parcel(s) at my home with one of my family members, who always accept the prepaid orders on my behalf.

However, today being Sunday I happened to be at home. Again no previous phonecall but the courier delivery boy demanded to see my photo ID. I was taken aback since what he was delivering was body lotion and moisturisers, not my bank cheque books or cards! When I asked him to show this rule to me in writing, neither he, nor his area manager in Chandigarh, nor Delhivery.com HO, nor their website, could provide this rule to me in writing, OR explain that if this rule is so important, then how come the previous 4 deliveries were made in this month, in my name, in my absence, at my home!

They took the parcel back for which I have already paid thousands to payTM.

It is a company being run in a completely unprofessional manner, on the whims and fancies of some people sitting in a cuckoo land.

I buy plenty online but would NOT be using any online portal, if their delivery is to be made through Delhivery.
create room
Aug 9, 2015

Jul 31, 2015

Non delivery and non cooperation

Delhivery never ever delivers. They log in numerous excuses daily on their tracking site for non delivery none of which are true. If you keep calling them they ask you to pick up the parcel yourself. Why are we paying delivery charges if we have to travel to their office to pick up? This courier service is the worst in the country and should not be patronised by businesses. They probably offer cheap rates thats why people use them. But the consignee is the one that suffers.I hope they shut down soon.
Jul 29, 2015

print land / photo printed coffee mug

I have ordered a printed coffee mug from print land since 20 days. They have informed that it will be delivered by 20th of July. Delivered through DELHIVERY courier services. But till now it has not been reached. I had call to the customer care number but no sincere response is revealed.

worst logistics policies

I had ordered a pair Of shoes and it has been nine days Since. Though I was happy to know through sms that the logistics guys are going to deliver it to me on yesterday but its not their policy to call the recipent on first delivery attempt. And they can't keep you on priotity as well not even on request.

Honestly delhivery sucks
Jul 29, 2015

Worst experience for the second time and dont know why vendors are considering the shipment through DELHIVERY. Last time they shipped the parcel this time I dont know why my locality slipped in to non shipment area. Its seem GOJAVAS and Ecom has delivered many online orders to my same location.

What happened to these guyz I dont know. I got a call from delivery boy that he will come tomorrow but to my surprise they called me and informed that we cannot shipped the parcel and asking me to collect it from their location. If I would have that much of time why the hell i paid for the shipment. I know this will not shoo away a fly from your nose but the people will consider my suggestion/
Jul 20, 2015

Delivery Boy Refusing to Deliver Courier at Destination - DELHIVERY Courier Service

I got a call from delivery person to collect my parcel. The courier is supposed to be delivered to my office address, which is located on 3rd floor of the building. Due to leg injuries I couldn't go down and I requested your delivery boy to deliver it in my office. He is not ready to deliver it in the office. Now I'm calling him since last 1 hour and he is not receiving my phone call and the customer support number is also busy since last 1 hour . DELHIVERY Courier Service is the worst courier company I've ever seen.
Jul 18, 2015

Request online sellers to stop shipping through Delhivery

I wanted to post a review against Delhivery, but upon realizing that many have already done so, I will post a humble request.
I have been shopping online for a long time. In most of the occasions, products were delivered much before the estimated delivery date. However, any shipment that is shipped through Delhivery seem to take a humongous amount of time to reach. As many have already written, there are innumerable problems with this company.

My proposition is that Sellers at online stores should mention the courier service they use while shipping products. That way the customers will be able to choose which seller to opt for and stay away from sellers using Delhivery as their preffered courier.

We have been a victim of the pathetic service of Delhivery and request the online stores to understand our concerns.

kota nagar nigam atikraman commisnor - atikarman in park
    RK Puram A house no. 1359A ke samane park men mandir ke...
    Dear sir/madam, I was purchased ceratonic mat from...
    reliance gsm prepaid - about giving phone number regarding to my unfair deduction...
    As I complained earlier about unfair deduction of main...
    Vamsam serial - Stop this idiotic VAMSAM Serial
    This is one of the worst serial which has no story line,...
    Dixit infotech pvt ltd - Pf withdrawal
    Hello Team, PF NUMBER:-MH/    ...
    sun tv serial - Vamsam - Discontinue this Serial
    This is one of the worst serial which has no story line,...
    BMC - No water
    There had been no water from 10 th December 2014 till now...
    care---paytm.com - limed otp
    Dear sir Plz remove my mobile no -8768611709...
    MCD - Pity Puppies/Dogs
    Hi, I live in F-block, sector 16, Rohini, Delhi. Lots...
    Ibps - Request for change of time or date of CLERK-V EXAM
    Respected Sir, I received the Admit card for the...