DELHIVERY Courier Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about DELHIVERY Courier Service

AnitParmar

Jul 23, 2014

Delhivery.com is very poor courier services

Today I got an sms that, 'Your Flipkart shipment with Delhivery awb 59625484840 is out for delivery'.
I waited whole day for the delivery. But nobody came to deliver my product and in evening I got an sms that, 'Dear customer Your shipment from Flipkart with ID S50972592 was attempted today for delivery. We were unable to deliver you.

He didn't tried to deliver my product. Even I didn't received any call from courier boy for any address confirmation or any other help.
Very Poor services.
riyazkhan

Jul 3, 2014

my goods not deliverd by the co

SHIPMENT #2 (1 ITEM) / SHIPPED
THE INDIAN GARAGE CO MEN BLUE DENIM CASUAL SHIRT / SIZE: L / QTY: 1
COURIER : DELHIVERY TRACKING NO. : 13118017240
sir, i am very sad bcos your delhivery co. office in jabalpur not provide service proper in the town plz look at below i was order some clothes to myntra 1 lee jeans & 1 indian garage co denim shirts in a same time but myntra send both item with deffrent courier service but my one item reach me from blue dart courier 1 july 2014 & also your parcel reach in jabalpur same but your deliver boy not deliverd my parcel at today 3 july why he is stopped delivery in my address. i think very very poor service provide from you plz ask your jabalpur office immediately from local authority and solve my problem. thats all. thanks
DATE & TIME REMARKS LOCATION
02 JUL, 2014 02:11 PM ASKED FOR DELAYED DELIVERY ON 2014-07-02 00:00:00 jABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
01 JUL, 2014 06:55 PM DOES NOT WANT THE PRODUCT JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
01 JUL, 2014 11:19 AM DISPATCHED FOR DELIVERY JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
30 JUN, 2014 08:07 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
30 JUN, 2014 02:27 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED JABALPUR (MADHYA PRADESH)
28 JUN, 2014 04:48 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED MUMBAI HUB (MAHARASHTRA)
27 JUN, 2014 10:38 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED BLR_HUB (KARNATAKA)
27 JUN, 2014 07:27 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED BLR_AVA_PC (KARNATAKA)
27 JUN, 2014 02:45 PM SHIPMENT RECEIVED BLR_AVA_PC (KARNATAKA)
27 JUN, 2014 10:22 AM SHIPPED TO THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS. BANGALORE
27 JUN, 2014 07:11 AM ORDER IS PACKED MYNTRA WAREHOUSE
rudraksh chandra mukut

Jul 3, 2014

The poorest service ever seen

I had ordered a handset of which the bill was missing an on the dummy bill the colour of the handset was changed from grey to white .
And also I complaint to delhivery via telephone they told that they will do something within 48 hours but try didn't .
I'm very upset and disappointed that snapdeal is providing so poor service to the customers.
From 2 months I'm regularly mailng to snapdeal that the handset is having some fault so send the bill immediately then they sent the wrong bill to us .
I dont know why but they are not replying since then and why they are not able to find the correct bill.
Now I'm going to disclose the whole matter at Facebook ,what sapp,line,Twitter , and all the sites you know I'm not gonna leave it like this.
Now also there is time delivery can improve the mistakes it has done.
emilia nunes

Jul 1, 2014

delhivery courier person

your person came to my place to collect the courier product from me he spoke rudely and went he didnt take my courier it is still lying with me he told me that the product has to be taken by tempo he told me he is come on motorbike order sent to me by head up tails plz do the needful at the earliest. malad malwani church mrs.emilia nunes
RGSharda

Jun 27, 2014

WayBill No. 11153730385

Booked by Snapdeal on 20.06.2014 with expected date of delivery 25.06.2014. No response from the Contact No. 01244718900. at website it shows that it is standard at Delhi since 24.06.2014. What a customer could do. May God Help.
mysteriousfunk

Jun 24, 2014

pathetic service

my order was received in pune on 18th june what i saw in the status,and still i havent received it.today the date is 24th june 2014,even after calling the customer care number they people are so unprofessional that they didnt even care to call back to inform about the status regarding the delayed delivery.its the most worst courier company i have came across.they dont have local office number or details on the website so that one can atleast screw them locally.
deep94

Jun 23, 2014

the worst service

i hv ordered an flipbook from zoomin on tuesdy. and its next tuesdy i hvnt received. it takes 3 days from chennai to delhi. 2 days from delhi to panipt and 2 days from panipat to panipat even. wow. hats off to you.
Q600S

Jun 23, 2014

As the name suggest--DELHIVERY courier, FRAUD

My AWB No is 11153549586

I've ordered my mobile phone on 8th june, but it's 23rd june today, still I've not recieved my product just because my product is in reinventing and manufacturing process in DELHIVERY COURIER. They're modifying my mobile hence they've kept their customer care number not reachable/busy, so that no one can disturb them while maunfacturing.

Have a look on their manufacturing process below,

Pending June 20, 2014, 12:40 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Kalyan (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit June 18, 2014, 4:03 p.m. Shipment received Mumbai_Kalyan (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit June 18, 2014, 9:04 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit June 16, 2014, 3:25 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 16, 2014, 1:45 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 15, 2014, 1:09 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 15, 2014, 1:08 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 14, 2014, 10:28 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 12, 2014, 6:46 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit June 12, 2014, 6:43 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur (Rajasthan) Delhivery

Amazed that how one can be so shameless that inspite of so many complaints, this DELHIVERY COURIER is still surviving in the market.

SNAPDEAL, even you're not going to survive, if you are dealing with such a shameless DELHIVERY courier agency.

Can anyone tell me, how I can teach a lesson to such a courier agency. Please advise.
niha81297@gmai.com

Jun 22, 2014

Didn't receive the product

Mahaveer,
I have ordered Ab rocket twister.I have not received it.My Waybill no. is 19812204650. I want to know whether u received the product.If you can't deliver it to mani then we will take it from your office. Please respond to my enquiries soon.
ums@2014

Jun 20, 2014

Worstest of the worst courier service till date

I have ordered from faballey.com & the AWB number is 56410093494. This so called customer care doesnt pick up call .

56410093494 (33928-M) / In Transit

Status / Scan Details

Status

Status Date

Remarks

Location

Updated by

For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 4718900 between 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on saturday or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

June 18, 2014, 6:41 p.m.

Delhi_Hub (Delhi)

June 18, 2014, 7:44 a.m.

Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi)

June 18, 2014, 4:41 a.m.

Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi)

Delhivery

It was dispatched on 14th itself, its 20th today & still no clue where the product is. All those online site who are using this ***hole service for shipment just go to hell becuase your site will anyways wiil be going down by these buggers.

No one replies to mail. the call centre number doesnt work. What the ****.

Jun 20, 2014

delay in delivery

worst courier company.leave it snapdeal or people will stop buying things from snapdeal.they stuck to one place 4 too long.

Jun 19, 2014

late delivery

name is just opposite as d work.18 was d date 2 deliver but not yet received d product.i would cancel my order in snapdeal if shipping would be done by dis worst courier in india in future.

Jun 19, 2014

delay in delivery

wat a slow n delayed service.
.quite irritating.
Manikantan K.R

Jun 14, 2014

Delhivery - Lazy to the core

hi, i have placed an order in mobilestore.in on 09th morning & they have given dispatch date as 11th (from jaipur) but when i checked in delhiivery site, it says that manifest has been uploaded & as soon as the consignment reaches, tracking can be done. what the hell is that?? then when i checked on 12th night, it showed that around 8.40 the product is received & it has reached jaipur (seller's city).Today its 14th & still the tracking info is showing same thing. when asked, they said it may be due to non availability of flight and they are very selective...LOL....what the hell???? selective on what basis??? again i called up mobilestore & asked for cancellation and they are asking for 2 more days for order cancellation confirmation & 10 odd days for crediting the amount to my credit card a/c. UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF wasted hell lot of time & energy to get a product online thru delhivery.
kumararunac

Jun 14, 2014

Non delivery

Such a horrible and pathetic courier service provider. Very irritating

In Transit June 14, 2014, 12:27 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 13, 2014, 7:55 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 13, 2014, 6:41 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 13, 2014, 3:06 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 13, 2014, 3 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 13, 2014, 12:07 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit June 11, 2014, 7:12 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur (Rajasthan) Delhivery
In Transit June 11, 2014, 7:09 p.m. Shipment received Jaipur (Rajasthan) Delhivery.

What the hell they are doing in Delhi with the product for 2-3 days. Fuck off with this service. Go to hell
Nilesh Hindlekar

Jun 12, 2014

change the Courier Partner asap

To Snapdeal,

Below is you Awards and recognition till the date:

1. eRetailer of the Year & Best Advertising campaign of the year - Indian eRetail awards 2012 organized by Franchise India in Feb,2012.
2. Winner of Red Herring Asia Awards 2011.
3. E-commerce site of the year at WAT awards that took place in Jan 2012, Mumbai.
4. Hottest Internet Companies of the year at the premier edition of the 'Young Turks Awards' organized by Mercedes Benz and CNBC-TV 18 in New Delhi - Jan,2012.
5. Rated the #1 e-commerce site in India, in terms of traction by Dataquest/Sapient E-commerce Survey 2011.
6. Voted amongst the Buziest brands of India in afaqs's annual buzz-making poll.
7. Rated the Cheapest Online Mobile Store for November 2013, in a study conducted by Zoutons.com.
8. Silver for the Best Website – Service, at the Indian Digital Media Awards 2011, organized by the Exchange 4 Media group - June 2011.

As you earned such a reputaion like above, so why you deliver the products via such a worst courier company - DELHIVERY COURIER.

Request you to please change the Courier Partner asap.

Nilesh

Worst courier

Better to go for some other service

Need to return my Basicslife product

Hi Customer care team,

I am calling almost daily to return my product. You pupil are telling everyday that pick-up is scheduled tomorrow. But No one has call me yet from the courier service to get back the product.

But really I am fed up the courier service you have here.

Kindly help me to return back my product as soon as possible.

My AWB is 106910239374.

P.S : I had raised ticket to return back my product on June-3rd and requested on June-4th.Its around one week but no one has come yet.

Arun.

Need to return my Basicslife product

Hi Customer care team,

Kindly help me to return back my product as soon as possible.

My AWB is 106910239374.

P.S : I had raised ticket to return back my product on June-3rd.

Arun.
jaiba1

Jun 10, 2014

NOT Delivery of Product

My product against Consignment Number 19811319102 In-Transit Since 31-MAY-2014 But till date not delivered by Delhivery Courier now I am facing problem delay in delivery and amount already paid to Rediff Shopping and they are keep quite even not intimated any thing about the matter.There is no use of calling customer care. Now what shall I do whether I will lodge complain against courier and Rediff Shopping that there intention not to marketing but only cheating to customer.
Delhivery total c******* company

Jun 6, 2014

Please don't exist Delhivery

Such a waste company, filled with waste people. Non - cooperative and cheap liars.
I don't get why companies like snapdeal and all use such a courier service in the first place. Total waste!
MayaGanesh

Jun 4, 2014

Pathetic service

Had one of the worst and disappointing experiences. Can't imagine the level of inefficiencies in their system.
It takes them 2 days to ship the package from Delhi to Bangalore and to deliver it to a location in bangalore, it takes them 7 days. And every time you call them, the reply is the same. "Will deliver it today by 6:30"..The false reassurances, the false promises. I have actually called them 16 times..and still haven't received my shipment!
I would rather go and purchase it from a store, and I have decided I will never place any order on Amazon. If they continue to use such low grade Courier/ Logistics partners, they are certain to not only lose their current customer base, but will also never gain any new customers

Overall - Pathetic service, a highly frustrating and disgusting experience!

I would go with a rating of -100
bhavya.s

May 26, 2014

Worst services

This is one of the worst services i have ever come across. Courier guys have no manners to talk to ladies.. They update there delivery status as they wish. Courier guys are uneducated, uncultured.

Very worst.. no words to describe there unethelitcal service. No idea if anyone will look into this issue to sort. Lack of coordination
kartikeya

May 19, 2014

POOR SERVICE BY delhivery & call excutives at 01244718900

non attending call executives could be approached only once after 1.30 hrs regular calls and he (Naveen as he called himself) could say to contact him after haif an hr. to get information about the the following order-
5/19/2014 Delhivery | Package 19811366050 details
http://track.delhivery.com/p/19811366050 1/1
19811366050 (20703088) / Pending
Status / Scan Details
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
customer.support(at)delhivery.com
Pending May 16, 2014, 9:02 p.m. Shipment received Patna_1 (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit May 16, 2014, 6:41 p.m. Shipment received Patna_1 (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit May 16, 2014, 3:15 p.m. Shipment received Patna_Hub (Bihar) Delhivery
In Transit May 15, 2014, 9:21 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit May 15, 2014, 8:33 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit May 15, 2014, 4:09 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit May 15, 2014, 3:48 a.m. Shipment received Delhi_S_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit May 14, 2014, 2:29 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
In Transit May 13, 2014, 11:13 p.m. Shipment received Hyd_Hub (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit May 13, 2014, 7:28 p.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
In Transit May 13, 2014, 6:58 p.m. Shipment received Hyd_South (Andhra Pradesh) Delhivery
Contact Us

k. kartikeya
gokul973

May 2, 2014

Delayed Delivery Courier

could you please tell me exact date of delivery date. The estimated date was On or Before 01/May/2014.... the waybill and order number are 11145031216 (PI270951457820)..

kotak cards - didnot work
    my credit card is block due to some reasons and i had...
    reliance gsm sim card - Mobile missing
    Dear Sir , I have lost my reliance CDMA Sim in name...
    BSNL - Bill paid already but after two weeks, phone still not...
    Bill paid, but WLL phone connection still not activated...
    Diversified Manpower Solutions Pvt Ltd. - Diversified Manpower Solutions Pvt Ltd.
    guys and friend i am getting continuous mails with...
    Tehsildar - unnecessary delay to issue community certificate
    I have applied community certificate to thesildar office...
    BSNL PREPAID TAMILNADU - tower not working
    Dear sir, my bsnl mobile number is 9944110458(include...
    Whirlpool - washing machine problem
    my washing machine is a manufactured defected product. ...
    tnstc - refund request
    I tried booking a ticket through TNSTC online service on...
    Panache Yamaha Service Center. - Worst Service Centre.
    Hi, Servicing of Yamaha bikes at Panache Enterprises is...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Non receipt of ADHAR CARD
    I have yet not received AADHAR card vide enrolment No....