dell / laptop

Consumer complaints and reviews about dell / laptop

Kaniyeri78

Nov 22, 2016

My laptop can't open

i can't open my laptop, the problem starting after installing an application, it could not shutdown properly,leave it freely for a long time.what can I do?
trupti jogiya

Nov 2, 2016

hard disk problem

i have been purchsed dell inspiron i3 3558 laptop online 1 month ago. but now there is hard disk problem in my laptop. please help me.
trupti jogiya

Nov 2, 2016

hard disk problem

i have purchased deel inspiron 3558 laptop by online 1 month ago. but there is hard disk problem. please help me.
sonal 45

Sep 8, 2016

keyboard and mouse not working

Service tag no. 6MTB312
Under warranty period
Its urgent. Kindly register my complaint
Ranjithurs

Jul 19, 2016

Laptop Keyboard Not working

I have Purchased Dell Latitude E5440 Laptop service tag:F9J2T02 It's have problem of Keyboard it's keyboard not working.
it is in warranty period . please contact me asap.

Ranjtih kumar kp
raaj59489@gmail.com
Hitesh varma

Jun 30, 2016

Warranty Issue

I bought ( DELL INSPIRON 5548) from my nearest dell exclusive store on march 2016. After 20 days my screen got cracked and they took almost a month to replace the screen ( bringing wrong product for 4 times ) and i was happy at last for changing correct product. Now the another issue starts, MY WINDOWS BUTTON,CORRANA, VOLUME, POWER ETC,.. not working and i even tried online solutions but nothing didn't worked and i called customer care and the said my warranty had finished. Seriously it's not even six months. They said to contact dell store for warranty issue and store guys says it takes 1 week to get the warranty. May be i made a MISTAKE of buying DELL. I know my issue is with WINDOWS 10 ( i seen a lot complaints about the same issue i have ). But the warranty issue it's the main problem literally not even six months and they so no warranty. I hope they respond for the issue.
REVANTH MEDA

Apr 15, 2016

DELL LAPTOP HAS BEEN BROKEN

I have puechased dell inspiron I7 5558 laptop from few days my laptop's side part has been braking slowly.so i want to replace a new one can you send me the product details.Send the product details as soon as possible until it is getting broken all the part.please help me sir

MY EMAIL ID IS:revanthmeda@outlook.com
H Mishra

Apr 12, 2016

Repairing of Dell Laptop

Bought a Dell Inspiron X560502 Blue laptop having service tag No 9Q3S602 and Express service code 21169514594 on 17th oct 2014.Now its right hinge has broken and power button is not working.Contacted Dell home support several times but every time the reply is out of stock.How can I resolve the problem and repair my laptop?

Himanshu
email: himanshu.gtk@gmail.com
dhavalmech005

Mar 27, 2016

Date & Time not Update Automatic

Dear Sir/mam,

i have dell inspiron core i3 processor laptop.
from last one month when i on my laptop time & date not update , every time i wanted to changed as per current.

request to suggest me what is the exact problem in my laptop.

Dhaval Chauhan
Mohan Singh Rautela

Nov 16, 2015

dell laptop is not properly work

Dear Sir/Madam
I have purchased a Dell Laptop approx 6 months ago. I have paid 32000 amount for the same but laptop fan is not working last one month and some downloaded video not working properly. Its in warranty period request you to please help for the same.

Best Regards.

Hemant Kumar
Aswini Kumar Ray

Nov 12, 2015

Defective Dell Laptop(Inspiration 15, 7000 series)

My son- in- law Champak Ku Chaini transfered a Dell Laptop (Inspiration 15 -7000 series) to me I.e Aswini Kumar Ray, In front of BPCL Officers Residence, Jalan Gali, Farm Road, PO- Modipara, Distt- Sambalpur(Odisha)-768002. Mobile No-7540935358, Email id- aswinikumar1962@gmail.com on 01 Jul 2015.Service TAG S/No GY8K632. Complaint details of Laptop - While typing a sentence, the crusher is moving up and showing in first/middle/last part of word automatically, which creating errors in typing.
Advocate Santanu Chakraborty

Sep 7, 2015

speaker and touch pad

Dell Inspiron 5520 Model No : P25F 10247558653 seems to be soft ware defect not working properly....speaker sounds and touch pad is jumping..

Advocate Santanu Chakraborty.
Anu Venugopal

Aug 17, 2015

inches problem

laptop inches complaint
Krishna Kapasiya

Jul 19, 2015

Problem in my new laptop

I have purchased a Dell Laptop approx 1 months ago. I have paid 35500 amount for the same but laptop fan is not working last one month and some downloaded video not working properly. It is not start. Laptop is not start (open).Its in warranty period request you to please help for the same
Model no:- inspiron 15 3000 Series

Email :- kapasiya5104@gmail.com
Krishna Kapasiya

Jul 19, 2015

Problem in my new laptop

I have purchased a Dell Laptop approx 1 months ago. I have paid 35500 amount for the same but laptop fan is not working last one month and some downloaded video not working properly. Its in warranty period request you to please help for the same.
Model no:- inspiron 15 3000 Series

Rathod Brothers Computer

Jun 13, 2015

Dell Vostrol 2520

Sound problem.
Sound driver ok but i.m not listen song or other music.
rameshtripathi

May 2, 2015

unable to start laptop

I have purchased x560356 insp 15 laptop dell serial no 325C812 on dt 21/10/2014
My laptop is not opening screen
Please resolve my issue.
Thanks & regards
Ramesh Kumar Tripathi
8/365 Awas vikas yojana no 3 Ambedkarpuram Kalyanpur Kanpur
Mob 07839429300
pavan1280

Mar 19, 2015

problem with harddisk.system is not opening

There is a problem with harddrive.Initially when the system was bought,4 partitions are made.C(34.3 GB) and others 143GB each.To give more space for C drive,some of the space from each of the drives are added to it using a partition manager software three months ago.After 2 or 3 weeks, the system is running slow.Thinking that there is a problem with the OS, I installed it newly formatting only C drive.The system ran slow after one week again.So I reinstalled the OS formatting the entire hard disk.When reinstalling the OS , it showed that "windows cannot be installed on this drive".But I changed the OS.I shut down the laptop after using it.From then,the system is not opening.This is the problem.
Please solve this issue.Here is my contact information
D PAVAN TEJA
32-1,TDTM complex,Tirupati main road,Murukambattu post, Chittoor, Chittoor - 517127, Andhra Pradesh,

Chittoor - 517127
phone no:7799171421
dinesh naidu

Mar 19, 2015

Screen problem

I have purchased dell inspiron15 3521. my problem is screen having two dotted lines in horizentally how to solve it,
I have 17 Days warenty only.
ahmed637

Feb 3, 2015

mal functioning of key pad

Dear service provider,
My lap top dell inspiron purchased vide order number 3466790987 & sub order no. 4682974030 invoice no. 1388 dated 07/11/2014, key pad is malfunctioning. Please do needful for rectification at an early date.
PANCHU.s

Jan 30, 2015

Dell services center mall practices

Model N 5050
Service Tag NO - DSF5MP1
Express Code NO - 30016680229
Service Request NO For warranty - 903977833

Amount Paid - 13000 dated 28.11.2014.

Rgds

When we called today 30.01.2015 for some trouble shooting , we are told that that this pc / Laptop is not covered under warranty, whereas pls see One Mr.Soumike Majumdar and Ms.Snehal are incompetent fraud employees of DELL
---------------------------------
mail from dell
I have booked your order and have attached your Order Acknowledgment to verify this.

This attachment contains the Estimated Delivery Date of your order.

What's Next?

We will email your Order Confirmation shortly - please retain this document for your records.
This Order Confirmation will include your Order Number and Customer Number.
With these numbers you can check the progress of your order at anytime by using our web site: www.dell.co.in/status

Delivery Information:

Deliveries take place during working hours Monday through to Friday. Your Estimated Delivery Date is in the attached document.

Please check your email regularly for up to date information about your order.

Questions:

For answers to the most frequently asked questions these are available on our website: www.dell.co.in/faq

View your order with Adobe(R) Acrobat(TM) Reader, which can be obtained free, if required, from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

snehal ajani
----------------

Payment made on 28.11.2014 acknowledgment received with inoice on 04.12.2014 |( 6 days for confirmation of payment done by RTGS)
today they say its ot reflecting in their accounts and asking for proof of payment and bank staement from us to prove that we have paid this amount

Pls do NOT BUY ANY DELL PRODUCTS , ITS AMERICANS WAST AND OUT DATED , FAULTY PRODUCTS DUMMPED IN INDIA NAD SERVICES IS PATHETIC AND OUTRAGEOUS WORST EVER WE CAN GET , WORST THAN YOUR LOCAL VENDOR
computerworld

Dell Vostro ci3 Problem in fan and slow process
prabhati20

Jan 16, 2015

keyboard problem and speed

i have an inspiron 3442 laptop, now some of the keys are not working and some keys are pressed automatically in irregular intervals. Service tag of the product is (HTXDB12). And THE EXPRESS SERVICE CODE IS 38814866966.. Please do the needful help.
Prabhati Ghuge
contact no.9664040501
prabhati20

Jan 16, 2015

keyboard problem and speed

Mediassist - Mediassist claim not settled even after approval
    Hi Team, I have the below claim which was approved on...
    Nagar Nigam Gorakhpur - Problem of Cleaning
    सफाई Problem of cleaning I am a resident of...
    Pune University - CARRY FOWARD OF ONLINE MARKS
    I am currently studying TE engineering entc.i gave an...
    paytm - Refund of Rs.3000/-; 1 week over and still waiting
    To, Team Paytym I have an inquiry that on 24th of...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Lost my official Medical Card
    Today dated 08.12.2016 i lost my Official Medical Card...
    Makemytrip.com - Amount Deducted, No Booking
    Dear Vineet, Greetings from MakeMyTrip!! We are...
    BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI - BSNL Landline
    My landline No.044-23715849 is not working for the last...
    IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in) - about money refund after ticket cancellation
    Resp Sir, This is Rajan Bisen, I was book my ticket on...