dell / laptop

Consumer complaints and reviews about dell / laptop

cse_ankit

Jul 27, 2014

windows 8

I have Dell Inspiron NR 5521 (service tag :- JPQS7X1 ) laptop. in which I was doing factory reinstallation . but something bad happened and it failed midway. because of which i lost my windows . so now what should I do in order to recover my windows.
TRIN

Jul 24, 2014

monitor of dell laptop

A vertical line comes when switched on laptop on the screen.(my laptop service tag is 70H9102 ,Model inspiron 13-3537)
Adress- Quarter No-B/91 ,Basundhara Colony,MCL,DIst-Sundergarh(Odisha) ,pin-770076,Mob-09438877629
himanshu_2108

Jul 19, 2014

Touch Pad of Dell Inspiron

I am facing some problem in my touch pad from lat 4-5 month but occasionally.
Many times i skipped complaining, but i think i should get it replaced if required in the guarantee/warrantee period.

Please look after this issue

Himanshu agarwal
Express service code - 6496687189
Contact no - 9461210887
Vipin Gopal

Jun 27, 2014

Dell laptop slows down

Sir,I have bought a laptop after great hardwork.So when it malfunctions now,it becomes a cause of great sorrow.So sir,please solve my issue.
1.Often the mouse pointer in my Dell inspiron i5 disappears in my screen.Sometimes when it ispresent,it may not be moving and is still for along time.
2.When the computer is made on,it takes much time to load.It has become much slow and is a shameful thing to say.
So sir,please resolve my problem as fast as possible.
Tasha Visha

Jun 13, 2014

the laptop not coming on

The light is on but nothing is displaying on the screen. It's just blank.
pratik gurjar

Jun 9, 2014

my laptop is very slow working

mother board problem
graphics driver problem and hanging problem
laptop inspiron 3537 my service code 8vMH102
please help me
rekha1971

Jun 9, 2014

model no Dell 2127u 3rd gen not working

Sir, My laptop model no Dell 2127u 3rd gen , purchased on 14/dec/2013 , Invoice no 13-14/2421 dt 14/12/2013 which is under warranty is not functioning. You requested to depute your staff for replacement of the laptop, since Dell has given me replacement warranty.
Local sales tax no 27100858052V dt 28.9.11

Behind sion hospital,
sion mumbai 400022.
Anuj kumar singhal

May 16, 2014

Continue beep when open any video clip or audio song and playing game

Sir my laptop service tag no is 5YMWVY1 my query is mation already my laptop parts 3 times replace but problem is not resolved i have request plz change my laptop.
pradeep gonde

May 7, 2014

Audio Jack & mother board Problem

I have purchased dell laptop model 3521 I 5 /4/500/1/DOS , Sr. No.3L3CGW1 from Truesign Computer (P) Ltd, Nagpur on dtd. 4-12-2013 . Within a week of purchase speaker problem created and get solved from your service engineer. Again it created a same problem within a four month i.e. on 9/4/2014. After showing to service engineer, he say that there is a problem of audio jack & mother board has to be replace. I have reviewed the complaints registered by other customers that after replacing mother board, they have facing more problem with their laptop . As a good faith in dell company & product, I kindly request you to please replace my laptop with new one.
Regards Pradeep Gonde
mob. 09923563696
Soumya Dash

Apr 15, 2014

malfunctioning

dell laptop INS15 3521 Ci3/2GB/500GB/1GB/DOS
S.N-JTX73X1
for the above configuration my laptop Bluetooth is not working.
System is very much slow to work out like u open a browser it take almost a minute to open.
even if some of the function see is not working....its being just 3 month of my purchase of dell laptop.
So what should i do or should i expect anyone to my door..........

Soumya Dash.

ANILgangisetty

Mar 16, 2014

wifi not working

sir
my name is g.anil ihave purchased dell inspiron 11 3000 series the wifi not working i contacted your near service centre not responding please arrange your service personal to the below address'
G. ANIL
MOB NO: 9959020899
Akhil Mohan

Jan 30, 2014

dell monitor problem

my dell monitor turns off while in use...serial number of my device-CN-0321DV-72872-18T-18WI
i think you will help me resolve the problem at the earliest.
ashish8877

Jan 18, 2014

touchpanel

I have a inspiron 15r 5520 laptop i purchase inaug.2012 .july 2013 mai fan mai complaint aane per dell ne fan replace kar diya.fan replace karne ke 3 din bad touchpanel ki led work karni band ho gayi .complaint karne per dell ne touchpanel .motherboard change kar diya aug.2013 mai warrenty end ho gayi nov.2013 se touchpanel mai dubara problem aa rahi hai company service visit ke or parts change karne ke fees ke rahi hai please help me . Maine tuchpanel ko use bhi nahi kiya mai external mouse use karta hu.so please app dell tak meri complaint forward karkr meti help kare .laptop ka service tag bm6vvs1 hai .
vimal 123456

Dec 22, 2013

dell leptop web cam and wi -fi not working

sir i have purchase new lap top dell inspiration 15 3521 c i3 third gen .i haven't receive the web cam driver and .wi fi not working.
santhite3

Oct 26, 2013

Laptop issue

recently a HDD of my Laptop with tag no 46H9MV1 was replaced under warranty, since that day HDMI is not working.

Pl look into this on priority.

Santosh Thite.
+91 9833772243.
Harika Chowdary

Sep 11, 2013

System is nt opening

Hardware problem;;
we opened and did some work.......after that dat was blanked.....upto now it is not opening
even that is in charging condition also

Ravinuthala(po);
korisapadu(mandal);
Prakasam(dtc);
Harika Chowdary

Sep 11, 2013

laptop is not opening

Hardware problem;
when we plugin the charger the system isnt charged.....

Ravinuthala(po);
korisapadu(mandal);
Ongole(dtc);
Guru Dutt

Aug 23, 2013

Laptop starts very slow

I have purchased Dell Vostro Model No 1550 in month of Nov 2012 and it is in one year warranty period, and Today on dated 23 Aug 2013 my laptop open very slow and also shut down very slow. My laptop sounds some component while working. Please send your technical representative and my address:-
Guru Dutt
GE (I) AF Shillong
Post- Nonglyer
Upper Shillong
Elephant Falls
Pin-793009
Mahavirsinh D. Zala

Aug 21, 2013

Regarding the Service(Hard disc problem)

I have registered my complain on Dt: 28/06/2013 regarding the service.Till date any types of positive action not taken by you.
Now days, my warranty period is over, due delay in services from your end.
As a good faith in DELL company, I request you to repair my laptop by your representitive and oblidge me.

Request regards,
Mahavirsinh D. Zala
MO: 09099005475
Rahul Barthwal

Aug 15, 2013

Power on issue/ Service not provided even after 15 days of complain.

I have purchased INSPIRON N4050 in Jan'13.

I'm facing a problem that when I power on my laptop, i couldnot start it unless it is connected to the charger (even though my battery is fully charged) and once it is started it will work till the battery is discharged.

Once the harddisk of my laptop was changed by the dell service man and I again started facing the same problem a week later from the service.

I have registered my complaint regarding the same on 28th July'13. I was assured that the multiple part of my laptop will be replaced as the solution for this problem.

I recieved the call from dell services next day. I requested him that if the service man will be able to come after 06:00 PM for service it would be very kind from your side due to my unavailability and as the service mens are localities they can do so.(Previously during harddisk change it happened.) He said he will try to do it.
He has mailed to some of his higher authorities to take permission for the service after 06:00 Pm two weeks back, its yet unanswered.
And the dispatch of the multiple parts for me are ready.(Got this information from the customer service executive.)

I again contacted the dell customer service executive (a week back) and said him that its fine if the service mens are available before 06:00 PM but I'm not getting the response from dell. I even asked the customer service executive to connect me to their manager/supervisor but the phone was not connected.

Please try to resolve this issue to the earliest.

Rahul Barthwal

Bangalore, KA
Contact : 080 2843 5033
gopinath084

Aug 12, 2013

touch pad and operating system

In my laptop touchpad left side button is getting damaged and when switched on laptop there was black screen is appeared and when alt+ctrl+delete key is pressed then only windows is opened
vkdnishadk

Jul 31, 2013

Hardware Problem

I am Using Dell Inspiron N4050 Laptop with Service tag:BP1YMT1 and its Express Service Code:5459555573, I had a complaint about Power problem of my Laptop.And One service person Came and he replaced Mother Board of my Laptop.Now my System have 2 more months Warranty Left.Now my system again facing Power Problem.I contacted the same service person from palakkad dell team.he told me for complaint registration.I have one request about my laptop I want to replace my Entire Laptop because my laptop have 2 months warranty left.if you again changed some parts may be it work but after 2 months it may be again came same problem.that time out of warranty so you people charging me.so i need t replace my entire laptop.you should take immediate action about this complaint.

PAO (OR) EME secunderabad - promotion,pay
    Sir,I NO 17008462A NK CLK SD ANKUSH JASROTIA HAS ASSUMED...
    care@paytm.com - in progress
    I have recharge for amount of 147 but the amount is...
    HBJ Capital - Fraud, Cheating, Fake promises, Worst Service, False...
    I had paid Rs. 10,000/- for One Year Subscription Charges...
    fastway cable company punjab - over charger and noresponse this subject from compny
    sir i am from jalandhar city my local cable operater is...
    Cartoon Network India - Restart inazuma eleven again
    Respected sir, please start inazuma eleven again in...
    286334 - detial
    pls i want full detial
    250785 - size mismatch
    size is mismatching i want to exchange
    Sadashiv Bharvase - KBC line disconnected
    KBC Line disconnected while in process at your end not...