DEN CABLE NETWORK

please add lord Buddha channel
kaushlendra pandey

Feb 23, 2015

colours channels not received last 1 week

Last 2 months we r not receiving ristey channel we keep on telling 2 cable operator it is not coming he told us that it not coming from our receiving station which is in moradabad up.now the same case happened with colours channel and same case may occur with another channels in future
anonjaya

Feb 22, 2015

cabel operator charges high

i selected the package of 199 rupess and also pay it for last 2 years but now our cabel operator asked to pay Rs240and said that rate of cbel has increased
Dheeraj kumar gautam

Feb 21, 2015

colors nick aur kai channel nhi dikha rahe hai..

Den network wale nick colors aur kai channel nahi dikha rahe badi kharab service de rahe bina complaint ke kai channel band kar dete hai..ye thik nhi hai..sabse pahle cable network ka aaj itna bekar haal ho gaya.
please help me..
shailuparmar

Feb 20, 2015

Star Sports Channel

Hi, I am a customer of DEN Network in Vinay Apartment, 70, Vishwas Colony, Alkapuri, Vadodara. In all other area of Baroda, Star Sports3 channel is showing in including package. I am paying 300/- every month and my cable operator DEN Network is saying I have to pay 203/- extra to view star sports channel. So can you please add atleast Star Sports 3 channel in my package.
sksingh544

Feb 19, 2015

Non issuing of Receipt and not showing all the channels

My Name is Santosh Kumar Singh and I am resident of 222F, Saran Estate Ahirwan, kanpur.

Our local TV cable operator who is part of DEN network is neither show all the channels nor he is providing any receipt of payments made.

He is currently charging us Rs.300 for commitment of all the channels, but not providing all the channels and most of the channels are of too much below quality level.

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issue per month receipt of payment.

You are requested to take a serious action about this complaint.

Cable operator name : Aditya Shukla (Den network)

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve the same.

My Contact Number is 9935511544.
saima alam

Feb 17, 2015

why are you not giving tha colors channel

Den wale kitne bewakooof bana rhe hai colors channel nhi de rhe hai are dedo warna sab log den utha kr fek denge jaldi do
roh khan

Feb 14, 2015

want action now

Den card mac id 0000 2963 1033
I have asking my cable operator in arya nagar (kanpur) since past 2 months to activate star sports 3 ..i have paid the charges for it ...he everytime says " i will activate it today" from past 2 months but still not activated..m fed up..how can den have such dumb local cable operators
I want star sports 3 today itself anyhow
akbar alam

Feb 14, 2015

Star sport packages include all 4

Many time I went to local cable operator to ask him plz add my star sport package that including all the sports channel. But all my request went to deaf ears. Can somebody take pain and add stars packages at the below den .
3220012290074507.
Ayush Verma

Feb 7, 2015

channel not subscribed even after full payment

The cable operator is reluctant to start the subscription of channel star sports 4 despite receiving the full payment for the channel for the next 3 months.please see to it that some action has been taken otherwise I will go to the consumer court and make sure the company pay for irresponsible attitude of the cable operator
The address of the cable operator is 'space age network shop no.1, ndmc mini market satya marg chanakyapuri new delhi 110021
nitishguptakirr

Feb 7, 2015

DEN network

I am very dissapoint with den service first they include all sports channels and english channel in family pack now they close one by one all channel .if any one give me number then i will definetly file complaint against him.kyuki bhut pagal banaya hai is den ne sabko.agar jaroori nahi hota to koi bhi den nahi nagtwata saale dhokebaaz aur fraud hai den wale.
rajakanpurs

Feb 5, 2015

Charge per month more

Dear,
Sir/Madam

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issued per month receipt of payment..please take a serious action about this complaint.
Cable operator name : Jain Cable (Den)
Address : Lal bangla, Kanpur
manishku86

Jan 30, 2015

Add channel

Please add news channel NDTV hindi we are not avail this channel since long. My email I'd manishku86@gmail.com please also provide phone number for lodging complain
kanchans

Jan 28, 2015

I SUGGESTED TO YOU

Anybody have any complaints, Plz you should call only Customer Care of Den Network. They will solve your problem.
Ankush1

Jan 17, 2015

to add channels

we asked to add gemini tv the operator is not adding it .
pls add that channel to us
our card number is :0000 2802 2101
contact number:08026674338 /9036501451
manish8587

Jan 13, 2015

nonavailability of channel

I want to see india match but why all star channel are not available please bring them before India tri-series if you want more money you can take 270 /-
msdahiya1982

Jan 8, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PAYMENT BILL

I AM PAYIING RS-250/-
MR NEERAJTIYAGI PHONE NO-9810753547 OPERATOR OF AREA TOLD THAT MONTHLY RECEIPT WILL BE GIVEN IF U PAY RS-350/-
I WANT BASIC PACKAGE OF RS 132/- ONLY MY BROAD BAND NO IS -MAC24767D6E6930 (WHITE) AND MY EMAIL ID IS-
m.sdahiya@ymail.com
please give me of my liking package and receipt of the same.today complaint no-2191092 / noted to ur cc care officer mr kosender.
msd dahiya
rahuljainmrt

Jan 4, 2015

cable operatior not giving receipt of payment

we are aregular customer of den ,our cable operatior is noting giving the receipt of payment received by him. when we asked for receipt they refused and cutted our connection . this is higly illegal act done by your meerut operatior. kindly take immediate action .
thanks
rahul jain
mob. 9837230026
mayankjain1089

Jan 4, 2015

DEN is a fraud company

I paid 3000 rs for two connections, and its not even 2 weeks since then. One connection is not working and I am not able to view many channels in other connection .

English channels of star network are not coming, at the time of subscription I was told there is some problem with the network which will be resolved in a weeks time. Now they are saying it has been removed since a month and they are a la carte now and you need to pay more for English channels of star network.

The customer satisfaction being zero, I called the Den customer care to uninstall and refund my money as I dont want to continue with Den network, and they completely refused that its not refundable. Its nothing but customer harassment. These guys should be banned asap. Please help!

I can be reached at +91-9971630180
mayankjain1089@gmail.com
vidyutsarkar1973@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2015

Cable TV operator not providing Receipt

My Name is Vidyut Sarkar and I am resident of sector 42 A, Seawoods West Navi Maumbai, Our local TV cable opearator who is part of DEN network is not providing any receipt of payments.
Upon asking for receipts he is asking for a Rs 45 extra as entertainment tax.

the local TV operator is also not showing BBC saying the news channel is chargeable.

They are also not showing any FOX channels and national geographic channels.

He is currently charging us rs 300 and upon asking to add the above channels he is asking Rs 350 per month.

Upon asking receipt against payments he did went away without taking any money and said that he would come back whether they would be able to provide any receipt or not.

He also said in case of them not able to provide receipt ,the payment has to be done anyway and if they are not able to provide any receipt they would disconnect the cable line in two month.

How is this justified that the operator would not provide receipt and upon asking receipt they would disconnect operation.

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve.

My Contact Number is 7738009077.
gremsa

Dec 31, 2014

den networks is not going with schedule of animax channel

Den networks are not going according to schedule of animax channel as shown on channel.

please someone fix thos problem 'cause animax is showing only previous channel
gremsa

Dec 31, 2014

start animax as schedule it was shown on table to DEN NETWORKS

The complain is for animax schedule what the broadcasting. They are showing old anime and not goin according to schedule as it should have to be .

please start and go with animax schedule as it is set
ramesh kaushik

Dec 30, 2014

very poor service by DEN in delhi

L POCKET DILSHAD GARDEN DELHI-110095 ,MR, ARORA(SG POCKET) DEN NETWORK DISTRIBUTER HAI.BHUT HI BA HAI.DTTMIZE AUR BEHUDA AADMI HAI,KABHI COMPLAINT ATTAND NHI KARWATA.AUR CUSTOMER K SAATH MISBEHAVE KRTA
Kumar Saurav den

Dec 26, 2014

channel not being broadcasting

dear sir I am very much unhappy from your service since I cannot see utv bindass in the channels,which are being broadcasted by you. so I request you to please bring back the channel as I am really missing it a lot.
pankaj.satwani

Dec 20, 2014

Dot getting complete channel as per package

I am based in Kanpur (UP) & I have taken a platinum package of complete all channels & paying for first TV Rs. 300 & for other two TV's Rs. 160 each.
But still I am not getting complete all channels like star sports & some other channels. Now my cable operator ask for more charges for sports channel.

Kindly please advise how can be action taken against the service provider (DEN) or cable operator for not giving complete service as per my package.

Thanks & regards,
Pankaj

Hair fall treatment - Dr.Batra Ultadanga branch
    Need a refund as commitments given before the treatment...
    sbi freedom se recharge nehi huaa air paise debit - recharge not sesssful
    sir mera account no 33044991074 brach talwara me hai main...
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Poor Warranty Service
    Last Saturday, my son's 5 month old Samsung Galaxy...
    Virgin mobile GSM - Network Conflict with partner network
    1)8655814833 2)9029343891 3)8655815466 The above all my...
    indian air force (afcao) - NON RECEIPT OF CLACIFICATION OF ERRIORS
    With due respect and humble submission I beg to state the...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - Drum not rotating
    I bought an IFB 10kg automatic industrial washing...
    Dance bars in kolkata - Raid and band dance bars in kolkata
    Please band these dance bars in Kolkata so that we girls...
    mseb office, virar - frequent electricity cut
    Dear Sir/Madam‚ I reside at yashwant vihar complex....
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - very good job
    DEAR GURU JI, Aap bahut hi achha kam kar rahe hain. Maine...