DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

crakesh

May 22, 2014

Not transferring connection for a customer who is 3 years in system

My name is Rakesh and you can reach me at 9895766255. I am using a local cable operator for last 3.5 years and now Den formed JV with that group. I shifted to a new home which is hardly 500 meters away from the existing one and I called the local cable to team to have the connection shifted to the new house which they are hesitant to do and the way in which the lady spoke to me is highly disturbing. They claimed that I am having 6 months due which is wrong as I am having only 2 months due which I said I will pay off once you people come to my home to shift the connection. I have been speaking the lady representative from last wednesday and on Saturday she confirmed that I will get the connection on Monday. On monday the real picture comes in as she denied what she promised which is making myself as a Lier. Too much to bear for a person for a matter of 2 months due and later I got a chance to speak with Renju who is the ops manager for Den. The only one person who took me as a customer. But he was also helpless stating that he will not be able to provide the connection untill I clear my dues which is an inflated one. Its high time for some one who is reading all these to react and teach the JV partners on how to behave to a customer when they are using the logo of DEN Networks. Its humiliating for a customer like me when people are barking over me for something which I am not responsible for and denying my customer rights. DEN made me waited for 8 days with out any contact to the external world, If some one have any clue with the email address of the MD or CEO of this company, please share that information so I that I want to share this experience with then and make them know how DEN networks are producing such DSATTISFIED customers.
Diana Madtha

May 21, 2014

DEN Digital Cable providers harassment

We have been facing issues with the local provider in Kharghar Navi Mumbai. DEN Supreme Satellite Vision Pvt. Ltd. - office A-101, Punit Indsutrial Estate, Newar Turbhe Station, Thane-Belapur Road, Turbhe Naka, Pin 400705 is our local service provider.
1. We have been given FAULTY Set Top boxes which needed to be changed multiple times.
2. INADEQUATE SIGNAL strength that never allows us to watch any channels
3. UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR - never services our complaints on time, keeps us waiting even after multiple calls to them. I have senior citizen parents and they never hear their complaints nor support their services

The regulations by TRAI require the cable operators to service complaints within 8hours of complaint logded. I have reached out to DEN main office and logged a complaint too apart from calling the local service provider. No one has paid heed to our complaints. The DEN website has provisions for tracking complaints which never works! So what is the point of all this digitalization?? Is this another way to harass public in the hands of local cable providers? Please advise how should i fight this in the consumer court.
Sandhya Sisodia

May 18, 2014

Not giving proper channels for subscribed package

I am Sandhya Sisodia Residence of C-24/A Lajpat Nagar Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh. I am a cable subscriber, my Den S/N is 400013092113488 and MAC is 18550F3504B9. My cable operator has charged Rs.50 for form which I have heard is free of cost in other areas. I have subscribed for a package of Rs.260 but getting the channels of package Rs.200 since 5-6 months. I have complained about this many times, but he paid no attention to my repeated complaints. Today I have gone to his shop and complained about this. He is saying that he will start giving me package from tomorrow, but He has denied giving extra money back which he has taking from me for so many months. He is also not giving me receipt on paying monthly regular payment.He has given receipt today only after strongly appealing to him,he has given the reason that receipt system is started from now onwards, previously he has no receipt to give. I want my money back and a proper investigation against him as he may be doing the same thing to other people.
Ankitap

May 17, 2014

Tranfering my box to other network without informing me

sir i am Ankita Dixit (Ankita cable network NW_KN235) my 13 boxes are tranfer to other network without informing me.those 13 boxes were in my network about 1 year and i am paying for that and i have also complent in denambey office but for there i s no response for my complent.i hope please resolve the problem at my contact no.07505288373
Balram Tyagi

May 3, 2014

INCOMPLETE NOC GIVEN BY KUMAR CABLE

I am BS Tyagi defence personal smart card no 000015736015060, NDS 5944627751529734, Den sr 320012136015060 shifted from Naraina to Vasundhra Ghaziabad.
NOC issued by kumar cable on 30 Apr2014 incomplete without putting stamp, on asking reply by kumar that we give this much only in misbehave manner for harrashment to the customer because he was asking the set top box return in Rs. 400.00 where I paid 1300.00 for this. Sagar cable at Vasundhra says this NOC is incomplete Kumar cable has to put the stamp and NOC should be in proper format. At present Sagar cable says that Kumar cable will operate and Kumar says Sagar will operate.I am a sufferer since last two three days. I requested that case may please investigate and necessary action may be taken against the defaulter.
yogesh 1

Apr 19, 2014

miss behavior by cable operator

hi, i am yogesh from trilok puri my add. 5/40 trilok puri delhi 91. my local cable operator talking behavior is not good. I need the details for seletion of channels package but cable operator refused to give the details for channel packages & He has charged Rs:250 per connection i have 04 connections in my house.Kindly take necessary action or provide guidance to resolve my issue permanently.I will wait for next two three days otherwise i have to take legal action against you & will log FIR and report to consumer court. my smart card no. 0013826722 and den ser. no. 3200120580180920
xyz_abc2014

Apr 7, 2014

incomplete information to customers to sell set top boxes

This is to inform you that SKY Cable,GK 1, is offering its cable connection to people in the areas of GK1 by by way of incomplete disclosure and misinformation.While selling the set top box they say your connection with set top box will cost you 1500 out of which 400-500 is security.But they fail to inform that they offer 2 schemes :direct purchase and rental.Now when you relocate of shift to another area this set top box is of no value and they are not willing to take it back or refund the security amount or operate in that particular area around the same locality.This is improper to cheat people by not providing complete information or giving wrong information or not making all the terms /conditions clear on purchase of a new connection.Such kind of businesses should be discontinued and such unethical behavior should be checked.
pooja mahtre

Apr 3, 2014

Wrong collection procedure

Santosh Jadhav manages the den cable in Dombivili..........gupte road (W), badam galli

But does not do door to door collection and expects people to go to office between 1-10 every month. Beyond 10th he charges 20 rupees extra.

What rule is this?. How can elderly members go and pay up. He has instructed his team not share nos when requested.

there are lots of complaints about him on the same grounds....are these guys supposed to create their own rules?
RAVI8813

Apr 1, 2014

NOT WORKING

cable not working from 31 march, 2014 10:00 hrs til now.

My DEN smart card no. is 0000 2114 4878.

RAVINDER KUMAR

337, Sargodha Aptt., Sector - 7, Dwarka, New Delhi.

Mobile No. 9971003599
INDERBADSHAH

Mar 31, 2014

RECEIPT NOT BEING GIVEN

MY NAME INDERJEET SINGH. CONTACT 00919899446374,
INDERBADSHAH

Mar 31, 2014

RECEIPT NOT BEING GIVEN ON PAYING MONTHLY REGULAR PAYMENT

I RESIDENT OF 21/10B, GROUND FLOOR, BACK SIDE, WANT TO THE NOTICE OF THE CONCERNED DEN OFFICIALS THAT THE DEN OPERATOR OF TILAK NAGAR NEW DELHI -110018 THAT MR.SETHI COLLECTS THE MONEY FROM ALL THE RESIDENTS BUT DOES NOT GIVES ANY KIND OF RECEIPT TO ANY ONE. HE HAS RED COLOR CARDS ON WHICH HE TAKES SIGN N THEN KEEPS THE CARD WITH SELF. IF WE ASK RECEIPT HE STARTS SHOUTING N SAYS HE IS NOT PROVIDED RECEIPT FROM H.O. HOW HE CAN GIVE? MOREOVER HE DOES NOT DEPOSITS THE COLLECTED MONEY N THE CONNECTION IS CUT FROM NETWORK. HE IS CREATING A TOTAL MESS OF THINGS N THE RESIDENTS ARE TOTALLY UPSET WITH HIS SERVICES. HENCE WE THE RESIDENTS OF 21BLOCK WELFARE ASSOCIATION WANT TO IMMEDIATELY REPLACE THE OPERATOR.
Mayank Yadav

Mar 29, 2014

Cable reception not working

my DEN cable n/w is not coming since 1 week even after payment and the cable operator of the area is escaped after taking money ffrom all, and also the office is now closed.
the details are below please help ASAP:

DEN serial no. : 320012160438519
Smart card : 000020866588
Amitksahu

Mar 24, 2014

not propery service by DEN SetTop Box

i instaled the SetTop Box of DEN Ambey Cable Networks PVT. Ltd. from my Cable Opretor (City Banda [U.P.]) in few days before but set Top Box not work properly. mostly occured "Settop Box not recive signal" or "working very slowly slowly" plz attention me.
16.amit.singh

Mar 22, 2014

Pathetic Service

Pathetic Service by DEN's franchisee R.K. Cable Operator here in Mahavir Enclave, Palam, New Delhi. They don't responds on your calls and never takes your complaint on priority. We are paying Serive Tax to them for not getting any service.

And adding pain to that is the Cable service gets discontinued even after paying money. I mean this crazy man. I have paid all my money but still not getting my cable service.

My Set Top Box, VC Number: 18550F3D6929

-Amit Singh
16.amit.singh@gmail.com
YOGESH KANDHARI

Mar 20, 2014

NO CABLE NETWORK

I am Yogesh Kandhari, R/o Plot No. 172 WZ-135 Vishnu Garden. We are unable to recieve any cable network from last two days and our cable operator (S K CABLE, Chaukhandi/Vishnu Garden (LCO) thru DEN CABLE that is MONTOO SHAH (MCO) Sant Nagar Extn. Tilak Nagar has not been responding to our calls.So, you are requested to please take necessary action. And below mention error is reflecting on my T.V. (1. PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICES TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL (4) and the SECOND ONE is YOUR STB WILL BE SOON GO OFF FOR NON PAYMENT BY YOUR L.C.O. showing In the our DEN set of box.
Further, I have paid all my charges including monthly charges too to my Cable Operator S K CABLE, Chaukhandi/Vishnu Garden (LCO). You are requested to please look into the matter and resolve or restore all the channels as early as possible.

1. SMART CARD NO. 00000 2721611

2. DEN SERIAL NO. 200109070034084
hrmtsingh

Mar 7, 2014

no service provider

I resident of A-153 B , Fatehnagar having Den Setup Box. From last three months we are not availing services of your cable. now we have already ask to connect the sim to provide services again. but no body response to give the services or also not pick up their moble phones. you are requested to kindy provide the cable services as early as possible.
Resident
Harminder Singh
sai111

Mar 6, 2014

Cable Channals are not coming

I sold set-up box through S.R.CABLE NET WORK, Srinagar, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, cell: 9391766777. Last 2 days the all cable channels are not coming & with out intimation to me all channels are disconnected so please see this matter & resolve it.

Murali krishna,
Gurunadharao(colony),
Srinagar(street),
Gajuwaka,visakhapatnam,
PIN: 530026
basu mallick

Mar 6, 2014

no net work

since last 4 days my set tox not working lodged complain but no responce.

Ashok Kumar

PRINTER APARTMENT, C1/214, ROHINI, DELHI-110085
deepak1977

Mar 3, 2014

not working

I have two den set top box connection but from yesterday its not working and it is working in all my naibour houses
When i complained to the service provider "krishna cables" thy said its not my fault and said it will start working in evening
But it is still not working message coming " you are not authorised to view this channalto subscribe to this service,contect customer care 18004192020" and yor customer care no is never picked .
Set top box make no 24767D794E4E and 24767D77546F

My mail id is deepak_sharma9262002@yahoo.com
YOGESH KANDHARI

Feb 21, 2014

NO CABLE NETWORK

I am Gurdarshan Singh, R/o Plot No. 22 WZ-136 Vishnu Garden. We are unable to recieve any cable network from last two days and our cable operator (S K CABLE, Chaukhandi/Vishnu Garden (LCO) thru DEN CABLE that is MONTOO SHAH (MCO) Sant Nagar Extn. Tilak Nagar has not been responding to our calls.So, you are requested to please take necessary action. And below mention error is reflecting on my T.V. (1. PLEASE CALL SERVICES TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL and the SECOND ONE is YOUR STB WILL BE SOON GO OFF FOR NON PAYMENT BY YOUR L.C.O. showing In the our DEN set of box.
Further, I have paid all my charges including monthly charges too to my Cable Operator S K CABLE, Chaukhandi/Vishnu Garden (LCO) and I have taken plan of Rs. 220/-. You are requested to please look into the matter and resolve or restore all the channels as early as possible.

1. SMART CARD NO. 0000 1274 2417

2. DEN SERIAL NO. 320012002270625
manoj1969

Feb 19, 2014

non submission of package of form by cable operator

sir

As per cable operator my package form is filled but i am not signed any channel package form.I have facing many problem in cable network.I told him many times but he said that form not received by the Den co.pls advice me and escape me from fraud of cable network

Manoj kumar sharma
a/g-389,shalimar bagh
delhi-11088
Email id-m1969sharma@gmail.com
Amol R.khandizod

Feb 17, 2014

not working my box

My box is not working last 5-6days
Display msg (pease call)(security problem)(11)
& my box is not register my name
Register is another person
And my local cable operator not response my problem
This is my smart card no-000001534015
I'm already complaint in customer care before 72 hour and not response my complaint no.is 1397031
My name -Amol R Khandizod
any details contact me.
My mail id- sagar96587@Gmail.com
My mo. No.8401196839
My add - 102 Harigajanan chember,
Jambubet dandiyabazar vadodara Gujarat 390001
My areas cable operator details
Name - prabhakar
Mo. No. 9904121193
Add - dandiyabazar vadodara Gujarat 390001
Please soal my problem ...
Sandeep Bhatt

Feb 15, 2014

केबल ओपरेटर क्लेट पेमेट रोंग बिना रसीद 250

हमारे यहाँ आपका Den केबल लगा हुआ है | मै आपके यहाँ पहले भी कम्प्लेंट की थी तब भी सिर्फ फ़ोन पर ही ठीक करने की बात की परन्तु करा नही |आपका केबल ओपरेटर 250रुपए लेता है और रशीद भी नही देता जब की मेरे यहा पर आपका प्लान 180 रुपए वाला है और आपके यहा फोन करके पता किया कि टेक्स लगा कर २२२ रुपए हे और रसीद मेरे मोबइल पर देंगे मेरा मोबइल न: 9871325901 है| पर नही दिया आज भी उससे कहा तो वह कहता है कि कोन कहता हे मेरी बात करो | और 250 रुपए मेरी मम्मी जी से लेके गया है |
मेरा पता
Sandeep Sharma
G-1/1120 A Mansrover Park Shahdara Delhi 110032
shaista kazi

Feb 9, 2014

shows no signal most of the time

My den setup box does not work properly.most of the time it shows no signal....please help
rajsaraswat

Jan 28, 2014

no chennal since from 15 days

i have face to problem unauthorised chennal showen on tv screen since from 15 day, and den network service is very poor, but rule for custmer are very high, my cell no. 9414828651