DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

rajivmadhav

May 15, 2013

DEN SET UP BOX NOT WORKING

I am having three connection of DEN. I purchased three set up boxes and are paying Rs.465/- per month inclusive of taxes. To my surprise, the local cable operator executive visited my house with the form and I have filled in the form for the three set up boxes.
On 1st May, 2013, one of the set up box was giving wrong signal and the various programmes have been stopped working. On checking with the cable operator, I was informed that due to wrong ID of the set up box, it is quite possible that this is not working and the LCO has again noted the number of my set up box and I hope that the same will start working. But till date, it has not been working though all the channels are not coming but lot of disruption.

I once again complaint to the Local Cable Operator and their executive has visited my house and after checking of the set up box, he
informed that the set up box is not working properly. What should I do under the circumstances, I have already paid an amount of Rs.465/- for this month for the three set up boxes. Is there anybody who can pay heed to my request either to replace the set up box or repair the same free of cost. Since then, I have been trying the DEN CABLE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, but to my surprise nobody is picking up the same and the sterotype reply is coming that we are forwarding to our Executive but no executive of DEN is coming on the line.

Please suggest whether any Government authorities such as TRAI or I& B Ministry can resolve this issue or I have to keep quiet for this grievance.

RAJIV SHARMA, Mobile: 9868090654
Neeraj1234

May 13, 2013

Blackmailing..

We are live in rani bagh new delhi .. I paid 250 rupees permonth
Last 4 year , they will harrasment after instaling set box
& used a abusive language .. They said me you ll pay 440 rupees per month
"Salaa behen chod apni manmanni kar raha hai .. " you ll take the action .. Otherwise we ll go to police station
& leagly action for my side ..
pathakss

May 13, 2013

No signal

Since DEN Set top installation , no continue signal.

Cable Operator has not shown bill and registration no. rather he threatened to disconnect the connection
brijeshyadav

May 9, 2013

very bad service performance

the service is very bad and the distributer is not performing like a man they says that cable aisihi ayegi the service is recieved only 15 days in a month please tell me what is the complaint procedure of surrender the den network ka kabada set top box
rakesh7861

May 8, 2013

all english channels are not coming

some channels are not coming .like thiits all english channels and what is dis going on cable operater mobile is switched off den customer service advisors r nt responding rywhom d person i contact r dis failure servicest hat is strange.

RAKESH .KUMAR
5/398 TRILOK PURI
DELHI=110091
Ranvir Bhadauria

May 6, 2013

The cable connections never performed since the installation.

The cable connections never performed since the installation. Nobody is responsive , DNS means a group of cheaters?
Jasveer Singh Grover

May 3, 2013

compliant for Excess Charges network discontiue & wrong Talk

Compliant for crystal cable for excess charges network disscontue & wrong talk creystal cable to mr. ravi 9310479094
Remainder 2 please problem solved for await for reply.

Jasveer Singh (9871324181)
869/7 Govindpuri Kalkaji new Delhi 19. (IInd Floor)
EMail:jas8_singh@rediffmail.com
tej.singh

May 1, 2013

connection is not working

For 28/4/2013 to till date i cant seen television due to set up box not working bcoz cable is dissconnected what is dis going on cable operater mobile is switched off den customer service advisors r nt responding whom d person i contact for dis failure servicesthat is strange.
sameerr

Apr 29, 2013

only 4 hindi movie channels

There are only 5 hindi movie channels (set max, zee cinema, star gold, B4U movies and UTV movies) in DEN Cable Networks even after connecting Set Top Box. In other cable networks like IN CABLE, GALAXY, HATWAY are providing more than 10 hindi movie channels. Pls provide some more hindi movie channels at bangalore atleast we satisfy ourself.

Note: Because of less hindi movie channels in my area around 40% of customers has already cancelled the DEN Cable Network, And now another 20% of customers are planning to cancel the DEN Cable Network. Pls look on to this on high priority.
Jasveer Singh Grover

Apr 27, 2013

wrong charges

Excess charges for Den Cable for govindpuri kalkaji New Delhi -19.
50% chanel for network
Two Connecation for one house no Discount for Den Cable.
Thanks & regards

Jasveer Singh (9871324181)
869/7 Govindpuri Kalkaji new delhi-19

Email: jas8_singh@rediffmail.com
seema rajesh

Apr 25, 2013

den intro pack is not running

sir, i have already filled the Form of intro pack,but we are still not receiving the service of the package,instead of intro pack we have been provided the service of basic pack.and most important thing is that we are not even receiving good picture quality. we have complaint to our local cable operator ,but they are not responding and giving us stupid reasons to pass the time. so kindly take further step.
DEEKSHA SATISH

Apr 22, 2013

selected channels are not comming

channels like etv kannada are not coming please see through it and make it a point so that it comes...
vikasanu

Apr 21, 2013

den not working

i purchase den in kanpur uttar pradesh in june 2012, but i came to lucknow in jan 2013 my den is not working in lucknow my cable opretor not supporting me.......
Dharam1956

Apr 16, 2013

customer grievance

DEN CABLE NET WORK..

Our cable network has been disconnected,STB error 4,which we are not able to understand.
We had taken a connection couple of years bach while residing at Nirala Nagar.Recently we moved house to Mahanagar.The connection was working .(Sikka Cables).Jan.2013 the connection was disconnected,we lodged a complaint,(517935),No one reverted and yet the connection started operating.Again in April the same fault appeared,we lodged a complaint,(749792),even after several requests the connection is still not live.
Our previous cable operator (JOLLY CABLES),suggests that we surrender the set top box and get a refund of 50% of the cost (Rs.600=00) and get another set top box from SIKKA CABLES paying the the full cost.We do not understand why?
It appears that the Denn Cable Network in connivance with its operators is cheating the customers.
I WONDER IF SOME ONE CAN HELP.
It is noteworthy that the Den Cable does not have any mail address of its head office managers ,who could be contacted.
Dharam1956

Apr 15, 2013

non compliance

It appears that now it has become acceptable to cheat a consumer as you wish.Den network is one company which has no customer care mail ID,nor any e mail ID for its offices.The cusomer care on free toll is highly inexeprieced and no good.
I wish we all take this company to consumer forum court.
kpatul

Apr 4, 2013

DEN CABLE NETWORK IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER AND NOT AT ALL TRUSTWORTHY | WORST EVER EXPERIANCE

WORST DEN NETWORK = RS 1000 ( SET TOP BOX) + RS 300 ( MONTHLY) + ALL TIME PAIN + WORST SERVICES + WORST CONNECTIVITY + NO CUSTOMER TRUST

ANY OTHER D2H NETWORK = RS 2000 ( DISC) + RS 200 ( MONTHLY) + VERY NICE SERVICE + GREAT CONNECTIVITY

Den Network is providing cable network in local area, cable services for my home were stopped suddenly without any notification.
I have raised 5-6 complaint with customer care of company, they have the worst system to handle the complaints they close the complaints without notices even.

They have worst way to pay the bills, customer have to pay the amount the bill to local Operator and he send the amount to network guys. Normally cable goon don't pay the amout back to network then network team disconnect the service of customer without any fault of customer.

If you make a complaint against local operator they will not take any action rather will ask you to run behind him and leave you on his mercy.

As local operators are goons and they don't have any fear of police so they can threaten you even.

SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL TO GO FOR OTHER D2H SERVICES RATHER DEPENDING ON LOCAL CABLE SPECIALLY DEN .

ITS A MATTER OF ONE TIME COST OF SAY FEW HUNDRED OF RUPEES THAT YOU HAVE TO BEAR , MONTHLY COST REMAIN SAME LIKE 200 RUPEES ONLY SO GO WITH IT RATHER EVERYTIME PAIN WITH DEN NETWORK.
ravindra kumar singh

Mar 28, 2013

set top box price extra demand local operator

My local service provider is demanding Rs.1000, 1200 and 1500 for set top box and compelling us to pay that amount .
My service provider is Saxena, Rapti Nagar, Gorakhpur, U.P., Pls. inform me what is actual price your stb?
Kindly take proper action.
meenakshibhatia

Mar 23, 2013

cable

cable are not comeing properly
Darshanegi

Nov 10, 2012

LCD TV Colour Effected

I am using DEN connection and after week my LCD TV is not giving proper pecture which happen because of distervences of DEN cable. I would like to ask network system code should be provided to costumer so that problem can be resolved.
There are so many complaint about the network.
Please send your rep. to solve the problem. My ph. No. is 9811551076. (Negi)
ashisinG

Sep 17, 2012

LCD TV Damage on DEN cable.

Dear Neeraj,

Sorry to hear the accident being faced. I can understand the mental trauma being faced when these useless guys dont listen to compliants and give weired excuses.

Whats the staus of your complaint now, Is it solved.

I am also facing serious problem with DEN cable on my newly bought LG LCD 32LG450 TV. Bought on 3rd June 2012 at Delhi.
Its catching fire again and again. SHOCKING..

Initially i connect the convential cable to my LCD, all was perfectly fine, but after 2 days, suddenly the cable caught fire, All the cable was burnt and also the bed aside was completely burnt. Luckly nobody was hurt and tv was still functional.

On reporting to Cable operator he mentioned that sometimes LCD tv result in back current which causes fire. He suggested to put an AC adapter inbetween cable and LCD tv and that seemed to work.

All went well, until yesterday, when due to new digital cable act, I opted to DEN Settopbox. After the STB was installed, TV once again caught fire, this time, damaging the LCD TV, AV cables, settop box all.

I am really shocked to see this behavior of LCD TV. Request the members of these forum to share their feedback, how should i get my tv rectified and more importantly how to know tjhe rootcause of these fire breaks.

Ashish

Bhoomi appartment Shalimar Garden Extn-1 Sahibabad Ghaziabad
UP 201005.
I am using your DEN Cable network services since January 2011
Through your local area distributor (Mathur Cable, Mr. Dinesh
Mathur) previously I am using TATA Sky.
On yesterday evening (15 August 2012) around 7pm high current
Flow in my home through your cable TV wire cause damage of all
My electronic equipment those directly or indirectly connected
Through your cable TV wire including

LCD (connected with your set top box)
+Home theater (connected with your set top box)
+TV (connected with your cable TV wire directly)
+DVD (connected to TV)
+Computer (attach with home theater which is also attach with
Your set top box).
I facing this problem only due to error at your network.
Please arrange to repair all my belongings at the earliest

I am in Pvt Service; I am not able to paid huge amount in re purchase or repair that due to you.

Contact me on 09212008989 for further information.

A Very quick & positive action is expecting from your side.

I am not against you only wanting my things got replace/repair ASAP by you at the earliest.
Neeraj Kumar Sharma