DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

pankaj.satwani

Dec 20, 2014

Dot getting complete channel as per package

I am based in Kanpur (UP) & I have taken a platinum package of complete all channels & paying for first TV Rs. 300 & for other two TV's Rs. 160 each.
But still I am not getting complete all channels like star sports & some other channels. Now my cable operator ask for more charges for sports channel.

Kindly please advise how can be action taken against the service provider (DEN) or cable operator for not giving complete service as per my package.

Thanks & regards,
Pankaj
Sandeep ddayal

Dec 19, 2014

NO Proper Service

The Den supereme Cable in CBD-Belapur sec-15 is worst. There is no response to the complaint you make to them.
From fifteen days the cable is either gone 24 hrs or more, Then after repeated complaints they look into it and sort it.
It has been now 3 days i am not able to view my TV because of their service. I have complaining since 3 days to sort my issue.
the Screen show technical fault not able receive the signal. STill now no one come to my place to rectify the issue.
please look into the matter. Train this people how to do service.
nandakumar b n

Dec 17, 2014

About axis den given to lco

i am the den lco you are given axis to me but its not working properly dense river down so I contabe to axis the c-al-carta channels so need solution and i have also complaint in den office but for there i s no response for my complaint.i hope please resolve the problem at my contact no.09916066355
mickey papa

Dec 12, 2014

star sports channel

i want my motherfucking sports channel back as holes
sgrptl

Dec 9, 2014

DEN customer care not professional

I have been trying to resolve the star channels issue for ages now. When I call customer service they keep disconnecting my call 4-5 times. If I get lucky some unprofessional agent answers the call and talk very rudely. Initially star channels were not working and then our cable operator resolved it and same started working for navi mumbai, ghansoli. For me it was the same my star channels still not working and when I am calling DEN customer care they give me same answer that its not part of my package even though I am saying that it has been resolved by our cable operator. If I ask for supervisor they disconnect the call. I spoke with karan who was very rude and its funny he said thr is no manager and team lead in the office today.

Plz sir do something about DEN as am tired of calling them and wasting my time. My cable operator says he has done his part and he is right for my neighbors channels are working, but its not for me.

I hope this will be reviewed by proper authorities and necessary action will be taken. I guess thr is still hope in india.

I live in ghansoli sec 16

Navi mumbai
Sourabh Sharma

Dec 4, 2014

Include star sports3 in package

I subscribe package for watching star sports channels and start showing star sports1,star sport2,ten sports,ten cricket,ten action+,neo sports and neo prime but i also want star sports3 too and my cable opreter saying you need to subscribe another package to watch star sports3,but i can,t offert to pay more for only one channel.So can you plese include star sports3 too in that package quickley plese.
amanpreet kaur grover

Nov 25, 2014

inappropriate service

From the past 15 days we have been continously calling the den cable operator regarding the inappropriate service but we did not get any response from their side...it is seriously disappointing that you are not listening to consumer complaints...I am expecting a quick response from your side...the details are mentioned below
C-7/155
Keshav puram
Delhi-110035
raja dubey

Nov 24, 2014

star chainals not oprete

dear cable operators,
star channels closed please restart the star channels in my den
Rajbali Singh

Nov 24, 2014

Unsubscribed Channels

I Manish kumar (9974293610) customer of your network using your setup box no:-400013091312040 In Vadoara Gujrat through local oprater Makarpura area Mr Vijay Bhai (+91-9427054390). I have not been provided with customer request form since Jan 2014. I have been paying Rs:-250/- PM without any receipt. Since 1st Nov 14 all the start sports channels has been unsubscribed by the operator saying that extra charges will be taken if you need the same. Regarding this I have spoken to rep of distributor of Vadodara Mr Dharmesh (+91-9099051969) he has refused to do any help or taking action against operator where as some of the operators are still providing the same services @150/- please look into the matter & issue the need ful instructions to the operator as well as distributor to avoid any future legal action against them.

Manish Kumar
C2/303 Vraj Residency
Near Air Force Station Mkp Vadodara (Gujrat)
K.C sharma

Nov 21, 2014

cable operator asking extra money for replacing the setup box.

Dear sir ,

My name is mohit sharma and my no. is 8800388350. From past couple of days, my Den Cisco setup box is not working . When we have asked to cable operator for replacing the same, he is demanding for 350 rupees. Please let me know, his demand is genuine also the cable operator is not providing us the monthly pay slip that we have paid to cable operator on every month from past 1 year. Your immedieate interventions is to be needed. Please do the needful.
Pawan1973

Nov 18, 2014

SOME CHHANEL ARE MISSING

SOME CHHANELS ARE MISSING FROM LAST TWO WEEKS LIKE STAR SPORTS1 &2 & STAR MOVIES ETC, WHICH ARE COMING IN RS 260/- PACK, BUT AFTER CONFIRMATION FROM CABLE OPERATOR REGD. THIS CHANNEL ARE RESUME WITH 1-2 DAYS.

BUT AFTER TWO WEEKS THIS CHANNEL ARE STILL MISSING, & CABLE OPERATOR IS NOW MAKING FOOL OR GIVING USELESS REPLIES.

DEAR SIR/MA'AM, JUST TELL YOUR SENIOR THAT 100+ FAMILIES ARE GOING TO WITHDRAWN YOUR BOX WITHIN ONE MONTHS., IF PROPER SOLUTION OR POSITIVE RESPONSE ARE NOT GIVEN BY YOU.

YOU WILL LOOSE HEAVY BUSINESS WITH THE END OF THIS YEAR, IF THIS TYPE OF SERVICES, IF YOU PROVIDE.
Aruna Sehgal

Oct 15, 2014

cable operators harrassment

Our cable operator Nishant Communications is harassing us for the past 9 months. despite of our regular reminders, he is not giving us receipt of payment and also charging us s.tax which we doubt is never paid to the Government. On our firm demand to provide us with a receipt this month, they disconnected the services and reason quoted was NON PAYMENT. I have no proof of payment and had personally checked with DEN NETWORK that the services are disconnected by the Local Operator and not by DEN Network.

Manoj is the the cable guy who comes and collect cash on monthly basis.

I had also lodged a complaint with DEN but they are also not able to help me. Whenever you call them they reply back saying your complaint is under process. 15 days have gone and no network.

We cannot bear this harassment any more, pls help.

Aruna Sehgal
New Delhi
singhdp

Oct 10, 2014

Expiry Date to be changed according to New connection date

Dear Sir/Madam
I would draw your attention that Expiry date is wrongly placed in your record of my new Den Network connection wide form/receipt no. 0008735 dated 22nd Sept.2014 of H.No.885 , FF, Left Side , Rani Bagh , Delhi-110034 in the name of D.P.Singh(Mob.9650624601 and Email:- dpsinghthakur@gmail.com)...Your Rep. Ashis (Mob. 9716880334) discussed with me on !3nth Sep.2014 and I paid Rs 2300/- for three months so in this matter the actual expiry date must be after three month of installation date which is 1st October 2014. Earlier i have already lodged complaint about it but no reciprocation is received to me neither on my mob nor at my Email. I again do hope that you should reciprocate the confirmation of actual changed expiry date accordingly after three months of my new Den Network connection on dated 1st October. please let me know your needed action about it.
Other thing is that .....Your Okhla ofdfice phone numbers either not received even after bell going on or phone never connect our calls .. Consumer Care toll free no. 1800 419 2020 never work only the net work policies sound up when we dial this number. Could you tell us how we can talk with customer care Rep. on this number so that any body can complaint directly on this number...Do hope your reciprocation at an earliest.....Thanks to you being me a Den customer....DP singh
Rachna Arora

Oct 10, 2014

cable operators harrassment

our cable operator ESKAY CABLE WZ 22 MUKHRAM GARDEN, TILAK NAGAR is harassing people by revising the charges on monthly basis and stating the same has been applied from DEN NETWORK. they have never given us receipt of payment and also charging us s.tax which we doubt is never paid to the Government. Upon asking reason of revision in charges they disconnect the services, i had personally checked with DEN NETWORK, they have never revised the charges and their 4 packages are still valid but the cable operator is constantly revising the charges by stating , this revision is from DEN NETWORK,

we cannot bear this harassment any more, pls help

Rachna
New Delhi
Mithun Sharma

Oct 6, 2014

package change

Mera package change karna hai 270 ka package lagana hai mujhe Piz active.abi mere set-top box Mai 225 ka package laga huaa hai par ab mujhe 270 ka package lagana hai so Piz active the package 270 mera no hai den set -top box card no is =000007813256 den box no.310011081022685, NDS no.5944724699807965. mobile no. 9555051861 piz response my message

ashok saxena pf office

Oct 5, 2014

complain against cable operator

Mr yogengra sharaswat, "krishna cableis" our Cable Operator , .my set top box of den company is not working properly. Most of the time my tv displays "signal not found".i had contacted him many times in the past three weeks, but they are worthless,no help is rendered by my cable operator, his mobile number is 09415067917, which he dont bother to attain. please help me.

Ashok Saxena
sharda nagar
kanpur,
ph : 9839565524
singhdp

Oct 2, 2014

why the expiry date of my connectionon 13nth Nov.2014

Sir/Madam
I would draw your attention about the wrong expiry date on 13nth Nov. 2014 for my new connection installed on 1st Octo.2014 wide Receipt No. 0008735 dated 22nd Nov. 2014 in the name of D P singh(Dharam Parkash Singh) H.No. 885, FF,Left Side rani Bagh Delhi-110034(Mob. no 9650624601 under the plan for Rs. 2300/- for three months (as your executive access the plan Mr. Ashis Mob. no. 9716880334 , conversation at my home on dated 13nth Sep.2014 and cheque hand over on 22nd Nov. 2014(Bank Of India) . In this matter three months plan decided for Rs.2300/- after ward Rs.599/- for a monthly basis was told my by your Rep. Ashis but inspite of three months expiry you have shown expiry date on 13nth Nov. 2014. You must be clear what exactly the expiry date for my this new connection????so that I should be very much clear and should feel satisfaction about the expiry date for my new connection in operation started from !st Octo.2014..... do hope your reciprocation on my Mob 9650624601 or on E mail dpsinghthakur@gmail.com at an earliest...... Thanks for your future best services if you can....D P Singh(885, FF Left Side Rani Bagh Delhi-1100434 Mob. 9650624601
n r shetradhakrishna

Sep 4, 2014

PAF forms are not being supplied

M/s Darshan Enterprises is our Cable Operator. We have been seeking PAF forms for the past several months. Now that your company has been regularly advising subscribers , through TV ,to submit PAF forms so as to enable you to provide channels of our choice, we have been asking for such forms. The said operator has been maintaining that the forms are not available. Hope, you would resolve the issue.

N R Shet
leelawati

Aug 28, 2014

set top box not working properly complaint

respected sir ,
my set top box of den company is not working properly .a message of 'please insert card' is shown within 2 sec seconds,picture is not shown only voice is listened.my cable operator is asked rs. 250 for the repair of box.and they not give service good and also not attend the phone calls. please do help as soon as possible.
javedshaikh

Aug 25, 2014

not giving me conection of cable

4000/-- set top box ka liya 2000/-- advance cable rent 4 month ke baad service disconnect kiya bola network change hua hai new set top box lagata hoon magar aaj tak nahi lagaya mere saath fraud kiya abhi second cable oprator ko bhi connection lagane nahi deta
kya karen is ka
vikhroli parke site vikhroli west (chetan cable wala)

9323545247 javed
sanjay.dutt

Aug 22, 2014

BAD SERVISE

MY SET UP BOX IS NOT WORKING ,BOX UNNABLE TO CUNNECT WHEN I COMPLAIN WITH LOCAL OPRATER HE DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION SO I SUFFER LAST 3 DAYS , THEY BEHAVE VARY BADLY AND THEY VARY CARE LESS ABOUT CUSTOMER , MY NAME SANJAY ADD 278 SUNLIGHT COLONY NO 1 NEW DELHI 110014 MY MOBIL NO IS 9560899757

KINDLY RESOLVER MY PROBLE AS SOON AS POSIBAL
sandeep kumar sinha

Aug 20, 2014

De-Activate the Services

I have a subscriber of DEN CABLE, (Subscreiber No. 5055). My Service are De-Activate from 28th June,2014 & I am not using the Service due to disconnection.
Now I wato to Return the Setup of Box to our Cable Operator " Akashna Cable", New Modern Shahdara, Delhi. than the person say that first you deposited the Charges from 28th June,2014 to Till Date. (Rs. 500/=) than it is returned.

Please solved my problem and arrange to return my setup Box with refund of Half Security Charge (i,e Rs. 350 / =).

Thanks & regards
SANDEEP KUMAR SINHA
M-9250348335
MAA ASHA

Jul 21, 2014

DD NEWS

DD NEWS (320) HAR EK MINUTES PAR RUK JATA HAI PURE BIHARSHARIF MAI.
Ramesh Kumar Khatwani

Jul 20, 2014

Set top box is unable to receive signal

I have four connections in my house.The cable connection does not work for many days continuously and no response is given by the local operator towards the complains.As per the mutual understanding of cable operators each area has one operator to deal with and no other operator can be approached for a better service.Due to this your customers are suffering and are forced to switch to other cable connection options.If such negligency persists your customer base will be narrowed soon.
hoping for a quick response.
Ramesh Kumar khatwani
Member - Food,civil supply and consumer affairs department of Rajasthan.
Mobile no. 9413661122
Rohit Lall

Jul 18, 2014

STB not getting activated by local operator

I got DEN STB(CISCO, White color) MAC-24767D6F7B09 from South Delhi & I told my local cable operator to activate it but they are denying to activate it, as they are saying that it will be activated directly from south Delhi from where I got this STB from, but when I called DEN customer care they said it is already activated & I have to just submit the form to the local cable operator. When I again called my local cable operator then they said that customer care people doesn't know anything & they are just saying for the sake of saying it & we will not activate your STB. Looking forward for your positive response asap as I am unable to activate it from last 4 days.
Rohit Lall

paytm - recharge wrong number
    Sir I have recharge wrong number what can I do please ...
    mp online - Regarding rgpv
    Sir ji mai engennering ka student hu 3rd sem. Ka sir ji...
    snapdeal - Cheating
    I have been cheated with a watch which is of a different...
    Electrolux - Replacement of Product
    This is regarding a Electrolux 23 litre 23J101 Microwave...
    Dreamz GK Infra - Checking authenticity
    Hi, Today I have gone Dreamz Sneh and checked the...
    RediffMail - I forgot the password and recovery e mail id wrong
    I was using abdulk_001@rediffmail.com since very long from...
    micromax - not repairing fault of my phone
    My name is Pinki and my contact no. is 8010062645 from...
    Cluster bus service DL1PC 6335 - DRINKING AND ABUSING
    BUS NUMBER: OKHLA 4/DL1PC 6335 RESPECTED SIR, I AM...
    RRB secunderabad - For SE Registraion no
    I am Ravinder B,am lose my SE registraion no,my date of...
    kasturi marriage lines - kasturi marriage lines
    one of the best matrimonial service i have seen in AP.i...