DEN CABLE NETWORK

Feb 5, 2015

Charge per month more

Dear,
Sir/Madam

My cable operator is charge per month very much amount and not issued per month receipt of payment..please take a serious action about this complaint.
Cable operator name : Jain Cable (Den)
Address : Lal bangla, Kanpur
manishku86

Jan 30, 2015

Add channel

Please add news channel NDTV hindi we are not avail this channel since long. My email I'd manishku86@gmail.com please also provide phone number for lodging complain
kanchans

Jan 28, 2015

I SUGGESTED TO YOU

Anybody have any complaints, Plz you should call only Customer Care of Den Network. They will solve your problem.
Ankush1

Jan 17, 2015

to add channels

we asked to add gemini tv the operator is not adding it .
pls add that channel to us
our card number is :0000 2802 2101
contact number:08026674338 /9036501451
manish8587

Jan 13, 2015

nonavailability of channel

I want to see india match but why all star channel are not available please bring them before India tri-series if you want more money you can take 270 /-
msdahiya1982

Jan 8, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PAYMENT BILL

I AM PAYIING RS-250/-
MR NEERAJTIYAGI PHONE NO-9810753547 OPERATOR OF AREA TOLD THAT MONTHLY RECEIPT WILL BE GIVEN IF U PAY RS-350/-
I WANT BASIC PACKAGE OF RS 132/- ONLY MY BROAD BAND NO IS -MAC24767D6E6930 (WHITE) AND MY EMAIL ID IS-
m.sdahiya@ymail.com
please give me of my liking package and receipt of the same.today complaint no-2191092 / noted to ur cc care officer mr kosender.
msd dahiya
rahuljainmrt

Jan 4, 2015

cable operatior not giving receipt of payment

we are aregular customer of den ,our cable operatior is noting giving the receipt of payment received by him. when we asked for receipt they refused and cutted our connection . this is higly illegal act done by your meerut operatior. kindly take immediate action .
thanks
rahul jain
mob. 9837230026
mayankjain1089

Jan 4, 2015

DEN is a fraud company

I paid 3000 rs for two connections, and its not even 2 weeks since then. One connection is not working and I am not able to view many channels in other connection .

English channels of star network are not coming, at the time of subscription I was told there is some problem with the network which will be resolved in a weeks time. Now they are saying it has been removed since a month and they are a la carte now and you need to pay more for English channels of star network.

The customer satisfaction being zero, I called the Den customer care to uninstall and refund my money as I dont want to continue with Den network, and they completely refused that its not refundable. Its nothing but customer harassment. These guys should be banned asap. Please help!

I can be reached at +91-9971630180
mayankjain1089@gmail.com
vidyutsarkar1973@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2015

Cable TV operator not providing Receipt

My Name is Vidyut Sarkar and I am resident of sector 42 A, Seawoods West Navi Maumbai, Our local TV cable opearator who is part of DEN network is not providing any receipt of payments.
Upon asking for receipts he is asking for a Rs 45 extra as entertainment tax.

the local TV operator is also not showing BBC saying the news channel is chargeable.

They are also not showing any FOX channels and national geographic channels.

He is currently charging us rs 300 and upon asking to add the above channels he is asking Rs 350 per month.

Upon asking receipt against payments he did went away without taking any money and said that he would come back whether they would be able to provide any receipt or not.

He also said in case of them not able to provide receipt ,the payment has to be done anyway and if they are not able to provide any receipt they would disconnect the cable line in two month.

How is this justified that the operator would not provide receipt and upon asking receipt they would disconnect operation.

Request you to take this up immediately and resolve.

My Contact Number is 7738009077.
gremsa

Dec 31, 2014

den networks is not going with schedule of animax channel

Den networks are not going according to schedule of animax channel as shown on channel.

please someone fix thos problem 'cause animax is showing only previous channel
gremsa

Dec 31, 2014

start animax as schedule it was shown on table to DEN NETWORKS

The complain is for animax schedule what the broadcasting. They are showing old anime and not goin according to schedule as it should have to be .

please start and go with animax schedule as it is set
ramesh kaushik

Dec 30, 2014

very poor service by DEN in delhi

L POCKET DILSHAD GARDEN DELHI-110095 ,MR, ARORA(SG POCKET) DEN NETWORK DISTRIBUTER HAI.BHUT HI BA HAI.DTTMIZE AUR BEHUDA AADMI HAI,KABHI COMPLAINT ATTAND NHI KARWATA.AUR CUSTOMER K SAATH MISBEHAVE KRTA
Kumar Saurav den

Dec 26, 2014

channel not being broadcasting

dear sir I am very much unhappy from your service since I cannot see utv bindass in the channels,which are being broadcasted by you. so I request you to please bring back the channel as I am really missing it a lot.
pankaj.satwani

Dec 20, 2014

Dot getting complete channel as per package

I am based in Kanpur (UP) & I have taken a platinum package of complete all channels & paying for first TV Rs. 300 & for other two TV's Rs. 160 each.
But still I am not getting complete all channels like star sports & some other channels. Now my cable operator ask for more charges for sports channel.

Kindly please advise how can be action taken against the service provider (DEN) or cable operator for not giving complete service as per my package.

Thanks & regards,
Pankaj
Sandeep ddayal

Dec 19, 2014

NO Proper Service

The Den supereme Cable in CBD-Belapur sec-15 is worst. There is no response to the complaint you make to them.
From fifteen days the cable is either gone 24 hrs or more, Then after repeated complaints they look into it and sort it.
It has been now 3 days i am not able to view my TV because of their service. I have complaining since 3 days to sort my issue.
the Screen show technical fault not able receive the signal. STill now no one come to my place to rectify the issue.
please look into the matter. Train this people how to do service.
nandakumar b n

Dec 17, 2014

About axis den given to lco

i am the den lco you are given axis to me but its not working properly dense river down so I contabe to axis the c-al-carta channels so need solution and i have also complaint in den office but for there i s no response for my complaint.i hope please resolve the problem at my contact no.09916066355
mickey papa

Dec 12, 2014

star sports channel

i want my motherfucking sports channel back as holes
sgrptl

Dec 9, 2014

DEN customer care not professional

I have been trying to resolve the star channels issue for ages now. When I call customer service they keep disconnecting my call 4-5 times. If I get lucky some unprofessional agent answers the call and talk very rudely. Initially star channels were not working and then our cable operator resolved it and same started working for navi mumbai, ghansoli. For me it was the same my star channels still not working and when I am calling DEN customer care they give me same answer that its not part of my package even though I am saying that it has been resolved by our cable operator. If I ask for supervisor they disconnect the call. I spoke with karan who was very rude and its funny he said thr is no manager and team lead in the office today.

Plz sir do something about DEN as am tired of calling them and wasting my time. My cable operator says he has done his part and he is right for my neighbors channels are working, but its not for me.

I hope this will be reviewed by proper authorities and necessary action will be taken. I guess thr is still hope in india.

I live in ghansoli sec 16

Navi mumbai
Sourabh Sharma

Dec 4, 2014

Include star sports3 in package

I subscribe package for watching star sports channels and start showing star sports1,star sport2,ten sports,ten cricket,ten action+,neo sports and neo prime but i also want star sports3 too and my cable opreter saying you need to subscribe another package to watch star sports3,but i can,t offert to pay more for only one channel.So can you plese include star sports3 too in that package quickley plese.
amanpreet kaur grover

Nov 25, 2014

inappropriate service

From the past 15 days we have been continously calling the den cable operator regarding the inappropriate service but we did not get any response from their side...it is seriously disappointing that you are not listening to consumer complaints...I am expecting a quick response from your side...the details are mentioned below
C-7/155
Keshav puram
Delhi-110035
raja dubey

Nov 24, 2014

star chainals not oprete

dear cable operators,
star channels closed please restart the star channels in my den
Rajbali Singh

Nov 24, 2014

Unsubscribed Channels

I Manish kumar (9974293610) customer of your network using your setup box no:-400013091312040 In Vadoara Gujrat through local oprater Makarpura area Mr Vijay Bhai (+91-9427054390). I have not been provided with customer request form since Jan 2014. I have been paying Rs:-250/- PM without any receipt. Since 1st Nov 14 all the start sports channels has been unsubscribed by the operator saying that extra charges will be taken if you need the same. Regarding this I have spoken to rep of distributor of Vadodara Mr Dharmesh (+91-9099051969) he has refused to do any help or taking action against operator where as some of the operators are still providing the same services @150/- please look into the matter & issue the need ful instructions to the operator as well as distributor to avoid any future legal action against them.

Manish Kumar
C2/303 Vraj Residency
Near Air Force Station Mkp Vadodara (Gujrat)
K.C sharma

Nov 21, 2014

cable operator asking extra money for replacing the setup box.

Dear sir ,

My name is mohit sharma and my no. is 8800388350. From past couple of days, my Den Cisco setup box is not working . When we have asked to cable operator for replacing the same, he is demanding for 350 rupees. Please let me know, his demand is genuine also the cable operator is not providing us the monthly pay slip that we have paid to cable operator on every month from past 1 year. Your immedieate interventions is to be needed. Please do the needful.
Pawan1973

Nov 18, 2014

SOME CHHANEL ARE MISSING

SOME CHHANELS ARE MISSING FROM LAST TWO WEEKS LIKE STAR SPORTS1 &2 & STAR MOVIES ETC, WHICH ARE COMING IN RS 260/- PACK, BUT AFTER CONFIRMATION FROM CABLE OPERATOR REGD. THIS CHANNEL ARE RESUME WITH 1-2 DAYS.

BUT AFTER TWO WEEKS THIS CHANNEL ARE STILL MISSING, & CABLE OPERATOR IS NOW MAKING FOOL OR GIVING USELESS REPLIES.

DEAR SIR/MA'AM, JUST TELL YOUR SENIOR THAT 100+ FAMILIES ARE GOING TO WITHDRAWN YOUR BOX WITHIN ONE MONTHS., IF PROPER SOLUTION OR POSITIVE RESPONSE ARE NOT GIVEN BY YOU.

YOU WILL LOOSE HEAVY BUSINESS WITH THE END OF THIS YEAR, IF THIS TYPE OF SERVICES, IF YOU PROVIDE.
Aruna Sehgal

Oct 15, 2014

cable operators harrassment

Our cable operator Nishant Communications is harassing us for the past 9 months. despite of our regular reminders, he is not giving us receipt of payment and also charging us s.tax which we doubt is never paid to the Government. On our firm demand to provide us with a receipt this month, they disconnected the services and reason quoted was NON PAYMENT. I have no proof of payment and had personally checked with DEN NETWORK that the services are disconnected by the Local Operator and not by DEN Network.

Manoj is the the cable guy who comes and collect cash on monthly basis.

I had also lodged a complaint with DEN but they are also not able to help me. Whenever you call them they reply back saying your complaint is under process. 15 days have gone and no network.

We cannot bear this harassment any more, pls help.

Aruna Sehgal
New Delhi

online sbi - dyiyid
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - yi
    CASTAMBER CARE SUPPORT Рауtm Сustomer...
    ESIC - Complaint Regarding Malhandling and Mismanagement of...
    To, The Medical Superintendant, ESIC Model...
    HDFC Life Insurance Policy - djhfhk
    GUJARAT POLICE/ TRAFFICE POLICE - Lapta my brother
    Dear sir 7/1/2017 Saturday My brother lapta h...
    MI Power Bank - Not working
    Mi power bank not working plz change it order no...
    cash deposit machine - fsfu
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - Chips
    Muje teen patti mai 7cr chips chahiye par par main by kar...
    Greater Noida Authority - street's problems
    Today in vill- tugalpur one street near Bharat ghar face...
    LG Electronics - LG Fridge Repairing - incompetent service provided by your...
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN This is to bring your urgent...