DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

Shaweta

Jun 5, 2013

Complaint against set top box.

This is to bring your kind attention that our set top box is not working till dated 20th may 2013 and we hand overed the set top box to your executive of SENT VISION CABLE of shakur pur new delhi-110034 and he promised us to return it whithin a week. But till date 05-06-2013 get no respose, We have complaint so many times but we got no respose from your side.
So we request you to take action in this regard as soon as possible. Please do the needful.
Model No- C7600
Den serial no- 310011138074796
NDS Serial no- 5944724709778057
Smart card no- 000009652835.
My address is M block, House no-325, Shakur Pur
New Delhi-110034
Barun Dev Mukherjee

Jun 4, 2013

DEN set top box not working

set top box not working.
vijai kumar srivastava

May 29, 2013

Can DEN set box procured in Mumbai when was posted there be used in Lucknow ? if yes then ?

I had taken a cable connection at kalina mumbai when I was posted ther about 6 months back. Now I have shifted to Lucknow and DEN service is available in my area . How can I use it , how to activate and cost .
an early reply will be appreciated .

vksrivastava
MB 8127090109
Bharat62

May 24, 2013

Not Functioning after 9.30 P.M.

I am resident of Nimri Colony, Ashok Vihar Delhi-110052. I have two connection of DEN cable. But I am very much sorry to say that for the last 15 days, every Night after 9.30 P.M., the DEN cable is not working.The cable operator of the area neither listen the problems of the customer nor pick up the phones.

We think DEN is not working properly in the DELHI Region apecially in Nimri Colony,Delhi-52.

We request you pls.take urgent action in this matter.
Ravi.
kumar_mohit

May 24, 2013

signal problem

there is continous problem signal prevailing since from the date when i had installed your den set top box. my cable operator hari om cables sec-23 gzb has never shown any interest to solve this signal problem and said that you have full signal so why this problem is prevailing till now i cant understand so plz check it out as soon as possible ar else return back my money.
shri gopal

May 23, 2013

den set top box

No signal Since DEN Set top box installation, no continue signal.

Cable Operator has not shown any type of interest to correct this problem. it seems that they are selling only set box not their services

shri gopal
devi singh gogawat

May 20, 2013

deactivation of settop bos before time

MY SELF DEVI SINGH, J-679(GROUND FLOOR) JAHANGIR PURI, NORTH WEST DELHI,ON DATED I HAVE PAID A SUM OF Rs. 225/= FOR ACTIVATE MY SET TOP BOX NO. 000 1241 1682 FRON DEN CABLE AT OUR J BLOCK JAHANGIR PURI DELHI AREA.& ACTIVATE MY SET TOP BOX ON 05.05.2013, SUDDENLY ON SATURDAY DATED 18.05.2013 THR HAVE DEACTIVATE
MY SET TOP BOX IN 15 DAYS & I HAVE PAID SUBSCRIPTIO N FOR ONE MONTH
DELHI -110033
CONT. NO.9654087351
sachinder kumar

May 17, 2013

information about set top box

to senior concerning officer,
i need to just know abt a situation that , like in our area three to four service providers are providing den services, so ' if we need to port the service provider, then how we can, if not , then my question is when main service provider is you are then, why you depends on cable operators, and kindly tell me whole biography before the price money of box.please reply.......email id - sachindertheman@yahoo.in, contact no. is 8802012805,
i m waiting like a common man for your answer
rajivmadhav

May 15, 2013

DEN SET UP BOX NOT WORKING

I am having three connection of DEN. I purchased three set up boxes and are paying Rs.465/- per month inclusive of taxes. To my surprise, the local cable operator executive visited my house with the form and I have filled in the form for the three set up boxes.
On 1st May, 2013, one of the set up box was giving wrong signal and the various programmes have been stopped working. On checking with the cable operator, I was informed that due to wrong ID of the set up box, it is quite possible that this is not working and the LCO has again noted the number of my set up box and I hope that the same will start working. But till date, it has not been working though all the channels are not coming but lot of disruption.

I once again complaint to the Local Cable Operator and their executive has visited my house and after checking of the set up box, he
informed that the set up box is not working properly. What should I do under the circumstances, I have already paid an amount of Rs.465/- for this month for the three set up boxes. Is there anybody who can pay heed to my request either to replace the set up box or repair the same free of cost. Since then, I have been trying the DEN CABLE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, but to my surprise nobody is picking up the same and the sterotype reply is coming that we are forwarding to our Executive but no executive of DEN is coming on the line.

Please suggest whether any Government authorities such as TRAI or I& B Ministry can resolve this issue or I have to keep quiet for this grievance.

RAJIV SHARMA, Mobile: 9868090654
Neeraj1234

May 13, 2013

Blackmailing..

We are live in rani bagh new delhi .. I paid 250 rupees permonth
Last 4 year , they will harrasment after instaling set box
& used a abusive language .. They said me you ll pay 440 rupees per month
"Salaa behen chod apni manmanni kar raha hai .. " you ll take the action .. Otherwise we ll go to police station
& leagly action for my side ..
pathakss

May 13, 2013

No signal

Since DEN Set top installation , no continue signal.

Cable Operator has not shown bill and registration no. rather he threatened to disconnect the connection
brijeshyadav

May 9, 2013

very bad service performance

the service is very bad and the distributer is not performing like a man they says that cable aisihi ayegi the service is recieved only 15 days in a month please tell me what is the complaint procedure of surrender the den network ka kabada set top box
rakesh7861

May 8, 2013

all english channels are not coming

some channels are not coming .like thiits all english channels and what is dis going on cable operater mobile is switched off den customer service advisors r nt responding rywhom d person i contact r dis failure servicest hat is strange.

RAKESH .KUMAR
5/398 TRILOK PURI
DELHI=110091
Ranvir Bhadauria

May 6, 2013

The cable connections never performed since the installation.

The cable connections never performed since the installation. Nobody is responsive , DNS means a group of cheaters?
Jasveer Singh Grover

May 3, 2013

compliant for Excess Charges network discontiue & wrong Talk

Compliant for crystal cable for excess charges network disscontue & wrong talk creystal cable to mr. ravi 9310479094
Remainder 2 please problem solved for await for reply.

Jasveer Singh (9871324181)
869/7 Govindpuri Kalkaji new Delhi 19. (IInd Floor)
EMail:jas8_singh@rediffmail.com
tej.singh

May 1, 2013

connection is not working

For 28/4/2013 to till date i cant seen television due to set up box not working bcoz cable is dissconnected what is dis going on cable operater mobile is switched off den customer service advisors r nt responding whom d person i contact for dis failure servicesthat is strange.
sameerr

Apr 29, 2013

only 4 hindi movie channels

There are only 5 hindi movie channels (set max, zee cinema, star gold, B4U movies and UTV movies) in DEN Cable Networks even after connecting Set Top Box. In other cable networks like IN CABLE, GALAXY, HATWAY are providing more than 10 hindi movie channels. Pls provide some more hindi movie channels at bangalore atleast we satisfy ourself.

Note: Because of less hindi movie channels in my area around 40% of customers has already cancelled the DEN Cable Network, And now another 20% of customers are planning to cancel the DEN Cable Network. Pls look on to this on high priority.
Jasveer Singh Grover

Apr 27, 2013

wrong charges

Excess charges for Den Cable for govindpuri kalkaji New Delhi -19.
50% chanel for network
Two Connecation for one house no Discount for Den Cable.
Thanks & regards

Jasveer Singh (9871324181)
869/7 Govindpuri Kalkaji new delhi-19

Email: jas8_singh@rediffmail.com
seema rajesh

Apr 25, 2013

den intro pack is not running

sir, i have already filled the Form of intro pack,but we are still not receiving the service of the package,instead of intro pack we have been provided the service of basic pack.and most important thing is that we are not even receiving good picture quality. we have complaint to our local cable operator ,but they are not responding and giving us stupid reasons to pass the time. so kindly take further step.
DEEKSHA SATISH

Apr 22, 2013

selected channels are not comming

channels like etv kannada are not coming please see through it and make it a point so that it comes...
vikasanu

Apr 21, 2013

den not working

i purchase den in kanpur uttar pradesh in june 2012, but i came to lucknow in jan 2013 my den is not working in lucknow my cable opretor not supporting me.......
Dharam1956

Apr 16, 2013

customer grievance

DEN CABLE NET WORK..

Our cable network has been disconnected,STB error 4,which we are not able to understand.
We had taken a connection couple of years bach while residing at Nirala Nagar.Recently we moved house to Mahanagar.The connection was working .(Sikka Cables).Jan.2013 the connection was disconnected,we lodged a complaint,(517935),No one reverted and yet the connection started operating.Again in April the same fault appeared,we lodged a complaint,(749792),even after several requests the connection is still not live.
Our previous cable operator (JOLLY CABLES),suggests that we surrender the set top box and get a refund of 50% of the cost (Rs.600=00) and get another set top box from SIKKA CABLES paying the the full cost.We do not understand why?
It appears that the Denn Cable Network in connivance with its operators is cheating the customers.
I WONDER IF SOME ONE CAN HELP.
It is noteworthy that the Den Cable does not have any mail address of its head office managers ,who could be contacted.
Dharam1956

Apr 15, 2013

non compliance

It appears that now it has become acceptable to cheat a consumer as you wish.Den network is one company which has no customer care mail ID,nor any e mail ID for its offices.The cusomer care on free toll is highly inexeprieced and no good.
I wish we all take this company to consumer forum court.
kpatul

Apr 4, 2013

DEN CABLE NETWORK IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER AND NOT AT ALL TRUSTWORTHY | WORST EVER EXPERIANCE

WORST DEN NETWORK = RS 1000 ( SET TOP BOX) + RS 300 ( MONTHLY) + ALL TIME PAIN + WORST SERVICES + WORST CONNECTIVITY + NO CUSTOMER TRUST

ANY OTHER D2H NETWORK = RS 2000 ( DISC) + RS 200 ( MONTHLY) + VERY NICE SERVICE + GREAT CONNECTIVITY

Den Network is providing cable network in local area, cable services for my home were stopped suddenly without any notification.
I have raised 5-6 complaint with customer care of company, they have the worst system to handle the complaints they close the complaints without notices even.

They have worst way to pay the bills, customer have to pay the amount the bill to local Operator and he send the amount to network guys. Normally cable goon don't pay the amout back to network then network team disconnect the service of customer without any fault of customer.

If you make a complaint against local operator they will not take any action rather will ask you to run behind him and leave you on his mercy.

As local operators are goons and they don't have any fear of police so they can threaten you even.

SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL TO GO FOR OTHER D2H SERVICES RATHER DEPENDING ON LOCAL CABLE SPECIALLY DEN .

ITS A MATTER OF ONE TIME COST OF SAY FEW HUNDRED OF RUPEES THAT YOU HAVE TO BEAR , MONTHLY COST REMAIN SAME LIKE 200 RUPEES ONLY SO GO WITH IT RATHER EVERYTIME PAIN WITH DEN NETWORK.
ravindra kumar singh

Mar 28, 2013

set top box price extra demand local operator

My local service provider is demanding Rs.1000, 1200 and 1500 for set top box and compelling us to pay that amount .
My service provider is Saxena, Rapti Nagar, Gorakhpur, U.P., Pls. inform me what is actual price your stb?
Kindly take proper action.

SSC JE 2015 - Unable to complete Part 2 registration
    Sir, I am not able to complete my SSC JE 2015 exam...
    UPTU - unexpected result of 1 year 2015
    respected sir , I am a student of gniot group of...
    Kumar IAS - No Income tax and service tax Deposit
    Dear Consern Authority , I would like to tell you about...
    YEPME - I order wrong shoe
    Please cancel my order #14669483 I have order wrong...
    mobikwik Wallet account - reactivation my account
    My mobikwik account is locked Please activate my...
    Malayala Manorama Daily News - Subscription
    From, Shibumon.S Ananda Bhavan, Karakkad...
    178580 - Hdfc credit card payment
    I paid my hdfc credit crd bill amount of sum 10k on August...
    SSC - ssc
    i have finished my part one registration and payment have...
    221710 - Issue Regarding Connection with number : 9846007469
    Dear Sir / Madam From 2007 onwards i am using a...