DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

srks

Jul 8, 2014

poor quality set top box

i had a good quality set top box of DEN MTN. one day my set top was complaint i give that set top box for repair to den mtn. They give new set top box . but that set top box was very poor quality. i asked my old set top box. they do not give . what can i do?
krishan 12316

Jul 6, 2014

no signal

Signal not found ples halp
virender singh sewa

Jun 30, 2014

complaint about signal

Most of the time my tv displays "signal not found".i had contacted to den office in the past but they are worthless,no help is rendered by my cable operator,always I have to call my cable operator to tell him about the bad signal.please take some working measures to provide us the good service.(I had tried your non working measures too like remove the set top box wires,clean it.plug it back etc etc."not working")
virender singh sewa

Jun 30, 2014

to know about cable operator's office

I only want to know address of my cable operator as his phone numbers are switched off always.
ashita@22

Jun 29, 2014

not taking complaint n using abbusive language

I lived in AF BLOCK OF SHALIMAR BAGG,DELHI.FROM LAST 15 DAYS NO CABLE IS DER IN MY JOME..OTHER HAVE FULL NETWROK,BUT ONLY IN MY PLACE ITS NOT WORKING,N CABLE OPERTOR MANOJ IS SO CHEEP N USE ABBUSIVE LANGUAGE WITH ME.."GO N DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO"WHENEVER I HAVE TYM ONLY THEN I WILL VISIT".PLEASE TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST HIM ELSW I WILL LOGDE POLICE COMPLAINT.
Manoj(9268212545)

Af block.resident
SANTU DAS

Jun 26, 2014

SIGNAL PROBLEM

Dear respected sir,
My self Santu das (ph:8296302525), Address: 33, uday bhilla udbastu pally, p.o.- kamarhati, 24 Pgs(N), west bengal, kolkata - 700 058.
Mera ghar mein 180 rental me DEN ka SET UP BOX hain. Usme jo jo channel ka facility hain us me se kafi channel last 1 month se dekh nahi pate hain (DURING SIGNAL PROBLEM) & communication problem also. Cable bala ko bar bar bolne ke bhi wo log kuch nahi kar raha hain. 1 banda aya tha 3 week pahle, usne set up box ko idher udher ghuma ke dekha or number note karke chala gaya. Lakin abhi bhi signal me koi improvement nahi hua. Mahine ke paise to this time me hum log pay karte hain, tab bhi itni problem kyun ho ga sir? Aap logo ke hat me agar kuch hai to please help us...
Local DEN cable operator ph no: 09330462424.
Thinks & regards,

Santu das
shiva119

Jun 21, 2014

den no signal problem

Mere den set top box me kafi din se signal nahi aa rhe hai cable wala call recieve nhi krta aur karta bhi hai to koi action nhi leta ek din usne ek labour ko bheja usne bas dish ka connection check kiya aur kehta h apka tv kharab hai jabki kharabi wahi se hai kyunki 24 ghante pehle usi tv me signal aa rhe the ab suddenly kaise kharab ho gya tv koi bataye mujhe dish walA koi kam nhi krta isliye is bar abhi tak humne uska payment nhi kiya kyunki 15 din bi thik se box chalta nhi h isi wajah se dish wala sahi nhi kar wa raha hai pls ap action lijiye uska nam Pawan hai uska mob no. 8923541514 hai plz jaldi ye problem solve karwaiye....
Shiva gupta
Beharipur bareilly up
lkomith

Jun 19, 2014

for bad set top box change

I am Mithilesh Kumar from B-16/1 SHANKARPURI,KAMTA ,CHINHAT ,LUCKNOW ,UP ,227105......(M) 8765920928
मेरे सेट टॉप बाक्स मे लाईट नहीं आ रही थी जिसकी शिकायत टोल फ्री नम्बर पर एक सप्ताह पहले की थी , शिकायत नम्बर 1656675 है , जिसमे यह कहा गया की 48 घंटे के भीतर शिकायत का निपटारा कर दिया जायेगा मगर आज दिनांक 19.06.14 तक ठीक नहीं किया गया ,दिनांक 13.06.14 को लोकल कर्मचारी चेक कर यह बताया कि सेट टॉप बाक्स ख़राब हो गया है इसे कल दिनांक 14.06.14 को बदल देंगे मगर आज तक नहीं बदला गया ( दिनांक 19.06.14 रात तक ) बार -बार फोन करने पर यह कहा जा रहा कि " नया सेट टॉप बाक्स नए कनेक्शन वालो को उपलब्ध नहीं कराया जा रहा है तो आपको कैसे उपलब्ध करा दें ...: यह सरासर उपभोक्ता के साथ अन्याय है एवं सेवा की कमी का मामला बनता है , अत : अबिलम्ब इसे ठीक कराने का कष्ट करें अन्यथा मुझे उपभोक्ता फोरम मे जाना पड़ेगा ........धन्यवाद

My Set Top Box, MAC Number: 24767D6F57CF
DEN S/N 400012285353448
Sanjay Khanapara

DEN Network Connection Not Available

I live in Rajkot, Gujurat in King's Heights App. Vidhyakunj Society Main Road Area. I have already paid my rent to the representative of DEN company in my area yet there is no network connection at my house since past 3 days. I use two of the DEN company's network cables. His name is Tinu Bhai and I have already called him several times from which he picked up the call only once and gave a lousy answer. His phone number is: 07623955077. Now I want to know the process for making the connection work again as I have no idea of what to do. Please let me know as to what should I do.
Paresh Bhavsar

New Connection

we shifting my home, i have required new connection, we apply to cable operator from 31st May-14, till date cable operator not given for new connection, first cable operator ask to me setup box not in stock, secondly ask setup box is not activate, thirdly ask tomorrow given to connection, since 20 days some time ask we are coming 20 minutes. No one was responding from that day.
Kindly take necessary action , we are waiting from today, and get the private dish connection e.g.air tel, videocon etc.
Cabel operator - Vishal cable network, Nashik
Arjun1107

Jun 18, 2014

not providing proper channel

Sir i Arjun Singh Bhati. Plot no 127 zsb. Bjs colony jodhpur. Local cable operater and den customer care both not taking my complain regarding NDTV india a free to air channel not providing in area. They even not given me higher authority contact no. Please give me address and contact no so i can complain about mental harassment. NDTV INDIA &NDTV 24×7 my favourite channels
satish jainjangade

Jun 17, 2014

no cable network

I am satish jainjangade from sanpada sec 5 navi mumbai
pichale 16 dinose hamare yaha cable me problem aa rahi hai har 15 min ya 30 min ke baad cable chala jata hai.
humne iske bareme complent bhi dali hai local cable operator ke pas but o kuch khas dhyan nahi de rahe hai
aur phone bhi nahi uthate cable office me jao to bahane banate hai aap please kuch kijiye is bare me nahi to in
local cable operator ki vajah se aapke company ka naam badnam ho sakta hai.
I S Mishra

Jun 14, 2014

No Signal

Hi,this is IS Mishra from Sahara States Lucknow. DEN Services are so pathetic that we residents suffering from last so many months. No follow up by service provider when lodge ur complaint, they only turn up at the start of the month to collect money.
Taking up the matter with Dy. Commissioner Entertainment and other Agencies to take strict actions against them since they not capable.
marjadi devi

about cable opretor

We have been facing issues with the local provider in jaunpur shri sarda cabel opretor - is our local provider.
1. We have been given FAULTY Set Top boxes which needed to be changed multiple times.
2. INADEQUATE SIGNAL strength that never allows us to watch any channels
3. UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR - never services our complaints on time, keeps us waiting even after multiple calls to them. I have senior citizen parents and they never hear their complaints nor support their services

The regulations by TRAI require the cable operators to service complaints within 8hours of complaint logded. I have reached out to DEN main office and logged a complaint too apart from calling the local service provider. No one has paid heed to our complaints. The DEN website has provisions for tracking complaints which never works! So what is the point of all this digitalization?? Is this another way to harass public in the hands of local cable providers? Please advise how should i fight this in the consumer court. pople are upset and going to diffrent oprators.
rajat m

cable doesnt work

The cable is not functional since 5 june 2014.
I have registered the complaint with both cable operator and
Den customer care firstly it is such a harrasment every time these
Fuckers ask for same details though i quoted the complaint no.
I think the no is for harrasment and not for well being of a customer.

Worst service provider.

No response over the complaint
marjadi devi

Jun 10, 2014

mental harresment by cabel oprator

We have been facing issues with the local provider in jaunpur shri sarda cabel opretor - is our local add Name:SHRI SHARDA TRACTORS, : Jaunpur, State: Uttar ... SHARDA TOWERJAYCEES CHAURAHAJAUNPUR - 222002UTTAR PRADESH.service provider.

induchaturvedi

Jun 5, 2014

cable not coming from last 4 days

Cable not coming from last 4 days. No one was responding from that day. Today the person ..
responsible asked. Cable connection came only for those 2 minutes. They don't pick up phone upto 5 O'clock and then switch off the phone. To whom should I complain.
Indu Chaturvedi
Saideep III, A-603, Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai
lokesh Kumar shri balaji

Jun 3, 2014

set up box does not working

Set up box has been given 15 days ago for changes. No step has been taken till now. My complaint no. 1550990 and do fast as soon as possible.
Ashok Vinayek

May 30, 2014

Not attending to the complaints bythe service provider Messrs.Uttam Shakti Digital,Dwarka,New Delhi

The service provider Uttam Shakti digital is not attending to the complaints. He never lifts the phone after 5.00pm. As a result we have to wait till the next day that too,till 10.30 am , we are dissatisfied with his services . Kindly intervene in the matter as we pay him on time but he does not provide the services.
crakesh

May 22, 2014

Not transferring connection for a customer who is 3 years in system

My name is Rakesh and you can reach me at 9895766255. I am using a local cable operator for last 3.5 years and now Den formed JV with that group. I shifted to a new home which is hardly 500 meters away from the existing one and I called the local cable to team to have the connection shifted to the new house which they are hesitant to do and the way in which the lady spoke to me is highly disturbing. They claimed that I am having 6 months due which is wrong as I am having only 2 months due which I said I will pay off once you people come to my home to shift the connection. I have been speaking the lady representative from last wednesday and on Saturday she confirmed that I will get the connection on Monday. On monday the real picture comes in as she denied what she promised which is making myself as a Lier. Too much to bear for a person for a matter of 2 months due and later I got a chance to speak with Renju who is the ops manager for Den. The only one person who took me as a customer. But he was also helpless stating that he will not be able to provide the connection untill I clear my dues which is an inflated one. Its high time for some one who is reading all these to react and teach the JV partners on how to behave to a customer when they are using the logo of DEN Networks. Its humiliating for a customer like me when people are barking over me for something which I am not responsible for and denying my customer rights. DEN made me waited for 8 days with out any contact to the external world, If some one have any clue with the email address of the MD or CEO of this company, please share that information so I that I want to share this experience with then and make them know how DEN networks are producing such DSATTISFIED customers.
Diana Madtha

May 21, 2014

DEN Digital Cable providers harassment

We have been facing issues with the local provider in Kharghar Navi Mumbai. DEN Supreme Satellite Vision Pvt. Ltd. - office A-101, Punit Indsutrial Estate, Newar Turbhe Station, Thane-Belapur Road, Turbhe Naka, Pin 400705 is our local service provider.

Sandhya Sisodia

May 18, 2014

Not giving proper channels for subscribed package

I am Sandhya Sisodia Residence of C-24/A Lajpat Nagar Sahibabad Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh. I am a cable subscriber, my Den S/N is 400013092113488 and MAC is 18550F3504B9. My cable operator has charged Rs.50 for form which I have heard is free of cost in other areas. I have subscribed for a package of Rs.260 but getting the channels of package Rs.200 since 5-6 months. I have complained about this many times, but he paid no attention to my repeated complaints. Today I have gone to his shop and complained about this. He is saying that he will start giving me package from tomorrow, but He has denied giving extra money back which he has taking from me for so many months. He is also not giving me receipt on paying monthly regular payment.He has given receipt today only after strongly appealing to him,he has given the reason that receipt system is started from now onwards, previously he has no receipt to give. I want my money back and a proper investigation against him as he may be doing the same thing to other people.
Ankitap

May 17, 2014

Tranfering my box to other network without informing me

sir i am Ankita Dixit (Ankita cable network NW_KN235) my 13 boxes are tranfer to other network without informing me.those 13 boxes were in my network about 1 year and i am paying for that and i have also complent in denambey office but for there i s no response for my complent.i hope please resolve the problem at my contact no.07505288373
Balram Tyagi

May 3, 2014

INCOMPLETE NOC GIVEN BY KUMAR CABLE

I am BS Tyagi defence personal smart card no 000015736015060, NDS 5944627751529734, Den sr 320012136015060 shifted from Naraina to Vasundhra Ghaziabad.
NOC issued by kumar cable on 30 Apr2014 incomplete without putting stamp, on asking reply by kumar that we give this much only in misbehave manner for harrashment to the customer because he was asking the set top box return in Rs. 400.00 where I paid 1300.00 for this. Sagar cable at Vasundhra says this NOC is incomplete Kumar cable has to put the stamp and NOC should be in proper format. At present Sagar cable says that Kumar cable will operate and Kumar says Sagar will operate.I am a sufferer since last two three days. I requested that case may please investigate and necessary action may be taken against the defaulter.
yogesh 1

Apr 19, 2014

miss behavior by cable operator

hi, i am yogesh from trilok puri my add. 5/40 trilok puri delhi 91. my local cable operator talking behavior is not good. I need the details for seletion of channels package but cable operator refused to give the details for channel packages & He has charged Rs:250 per connection i have 04 connections in my house.Kindly take necessary action or provide guidance to resolve my issue permanently.I will wait for next two three days otherwise i have to take legal action against you & will log FIR and report to consumer court. my smart card no. 0013826722 and den ser. no. 3200120580180920

EPFO RO/SRO OFFICE BANDRA MUMBAI 1 - Claim form Rejection without Reason
    Hi, My Claim form has been rejected without Reason....
    Talwalkars Gym - Absolute Bullshit Management;
    Hello, I had enrolled on a trial basis for 2 months by...
    Book my offer - Incorrect Items (Duplicate)
    Order ID 783580205 was received by me on 22.07.2016, but...
    samsung j3 phone - free samsung j3 flip cover not sent by snapdeal
    मेने samsung j3 order दिनाक...
    Star Plus - Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    pls start ipkknd new season again#We love to see arshi...
    Aircel - my alternet no is
    9546309398 call me between9AM to 12.30 pm and 4pm to 11...
    hitachi air conditioner - AC & Remote are defective
    I bought AC dated 12/06/2016 with product description...
    snapdeal - didn't receive the order
    It's very bad snapdeal, my order (14294098290) is not...
    idea recharge - RE: haven't got any recharge and money is been...
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...