DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

v.K.Arora

Nov 22, 2014

Disconnection of cable network

we are not receiving signals for some of channels of star TV for the last few days. Yesterday i.e 21st Nov 2014 your representative called on us for payment of subscription. He was shown payment receipts up to Oct 2014 and was requested to first get restored the stopped channels before asking for payment of the current month. He assured that the needful will be got done shortly. However, after he left our premises all the channels were shown as blocked. I have tried to connect your office on Phone No.1800-1800-2350 but did not get any response from your executive. You are requested to resume all the channels for which subscription is being charged by you till date.
Thanking you in advance,

Plan Rs. 325/-

Manoj Saxena

333 Pocket -5 Sector - 2 Rohini, New Delhi
Ph 9013218498

Since May 2014 & Dealer has not issued any receipt despite my repeated request.
babita5

Oct 19, 2014

cable connection was cut

Today a boy named Suraj from vaishnavi cable koparkhairane came to collect payment for this month.As I did not have the money he was asked to come the next day.But within minutes my cable connection was cut .what kind of service is this?
babita5

Oct 19, 2014

cable tv was cut

today a person named suraj working for vaishnavi cable koparkhairane came to collect payment for this month.As i did not have the money i asked him to come tomorrow.In anger he went and cut our cable connection.what kind of service is this.
K K MITAL

Sep 12, 2014

Unilateral increase in charges, Not supply of Receipt

I have a cable connection at my residence at Dayanand Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092, through Rosy Video package of 1+2 first 200 than 125+125 which has now increase to Rs 250 +200+200 without any notice. Neither Rosy video nor CCN DEN is supplying bill or cash memo even on demand . There is no official announcement of increase in rate in Delhi area as per TRAI or any other agency but CCNDEN Krishna Nagar, Delhi in connivance with cable operator has increased unilaterally and or illegally which authorities may look into and moreover non supply of receipt is also an offence as per daily advertisement on TV. This may please be please looked into. K K MITAL
premchand1000

Sep 4, 2014

setup box not working

I am prem, having 4 connection of Den cable out of them 2 setup box are not working. Here I am daily chasing to cable operator to repair the same which comes under warranty.But Cable operator Sonu, He is not listening. He is not responding. Only he come to collect the money and not providing any service. signal are very week but he never come on visit to see the problem.
You can see what type of services you representative are providing to customer. It is impacting to your company brand.

Thanks & regards
Prem Chand

cable operation name Sonu- 8588878172
musicianjohn

Jul 23, 2014

Set Top Box - Unable to receive signal

Dear All,

This is to apprise you that I am facing the above captioned issue from the couple of weeks. Despite several complaints forwarded to your customer care department, no resolution has been made till date.
All they mention is "Your query in under process. Kindly wait for 24-48 hours".

ISSUE:
Set top box is not receiving signal. There are number of channels (Life OK, Zee TV, Star Plus, Star World.......list would go on...) which do not flash on my Television.
The error message is "Technical Problem, Your set top box is unable to receive signal. Kindly contact the customer care"

Smart Card Number: 0000-2678-7960

Would request you to kindly look into this issue.

Jony Mandal
musicianjohn@gmail.com
+91-9650311455
Shubham Gupta

Jun 10, 2014

Technical Problrm

79,Savita Vihar Ground Floor Near Anand Vihar Delhi-110092

Date - 9th of June 2014 Sir, Respectfully, I would like to draw a kind of your attention towards a problem that 80% time it comes Technical Problem. I have listed the number of my 3 set up boxes smart card Below! 000062158530 000062157227 000020674735 So,Please take some action immediately so that the residents of our area can get some relief to get out of this problem.I would be highly obliged of your kind of an act.

Thanking You,

Ground Floor
Near Anand Vihar
Delhi-110092

Date - 9th of June 2014
Respectfully, I would like to draw a kind of your attention towards a problem that the channels are not coming clear from about 3 weeks, I had purchased 3 set up box , sometimes the channels not come or not come clearly.it is being a big issue.I live on ground floor even on our first and second floor there is the same issue.the person who comes to take payment, I had called him about 30 times but he did nothing.the old people in our house got a headache as the channel didn't come clear.I have listed the number of my 3 set up boxes smart card Below!
000020674735

Thanking You,
Yours Truly
Shubham
+91 - 9811810360
+91 - 9899268789
pankaj kashyap

Apr 3, 2014

cable not warking ccn den netwark

dear sir/ mam
i am pankaj kashyap form c-77 chander nagar ghaziabad u.p pin 201011 my cable operator is not providing subseribe and telling me that compane is not proving form so that they are not able to provide us but I feel that he is lying. My smart card number is number
000062376678 which is written on set top box. Please provide me solution or phone me 8882729670

thanking you
your faithfully
pankaj
premprakash.cr

Apr 3, 2014

I am Prem Prakash from New vishwas nagar in shahdara. My cable operator is not providing subscribe form and telling me that compane is not proving form so that they are not able to provide us but I feel that he is lying. My smart card number is number
000023166606 which is written on set top box. Please provide me solution or mail me on premprakash.cr@gmail.com
shraddha malik

Mar 25, 2014

CABLE NOT WORKING IN PROPER MANNERS

I am a subscriber of CNN DEN and using cable set top box no 000061327920 at my residence 8/125 1st floor near BSES office Geeta Colony Delhi 31 but from last 1 month the cable is not working by the cable operators namely Gaba cable known as Krishna cable . he forcely charge Rs 250 per month for Golden package but customer must pay only for those channels which a customer watches which many channels are other Regional language.
for satisfy my quarry i call upon CCN DEN office as well as my cable operator but no action taken any till date.
But sti9ll my issue is not address by them, I hereby request, you to take strict action and get cancel their license and impose high penalty as they are incompetent to meet the costumers requirement and they are not been able to resolve issue and violating TRAI guideline.
Shraddha Malik
8/125 Ist floor near BSES ,
Geeta Colony Delhi 110031
hemantsharma12

Mar 12, 2014

Channels is not installed in properly manner

Sir Adhyatam channel does not support in our connection.

so please corret it properly as soon as possible..

Dec 7, 2013

CCN DEN COMPLAINT

Dear All, I send my complaint to the below email you too send, One of the email is belong to TRAI

traicable@yahoo.co.in; care@ccnden.com; info@ccnden.com; batracable@gmail.com; saurabh@ccnden.com

I am a subscriber of CCN DEN Network whose Registered Office: - C-1/9, Krishna Nagar, Delhi- 110051, Corporate Office: - B-13/1, Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051,phone no 011-22098441, 011-22096605 180018002350 email id care@ccnden.com info@ccnden.com ,through Cable Operator Batra Cable TV Network, 483/484, Guru Ram Dass Nagar, Laxmi Nagar 110092, Phone no. 22445444, 22455444 email id batracable@gmail.com.I subscribe a package of 250 per month, but we are not getting service as per our package, we are not been able to watch most of the channel like Sony, Discovery Science and so many others all the channels are blocked and most of the time we are facing the signal issue, I have registered multiple complaints to CCN DEN NETWORK as well as with Batra Cable TV Network, through personal visit to their office and through Phone .

But still my issue is not address by them, I hereby request you to take strict action and get cancel their license and imposed high penalty as they are incompetent to meet the customers requirement and they are not been able to resolve issue and violating TRAI Guideline.

H-100 , 3rd Floor,, Shakarpur Delhi 110092
pratik.pratik3000@gmail.com
Phone No. 9953110928
op verma

Dec 6, 2013

DENCABLE SERVICE

I stay at Mansarovar Garden, New Delhi and am facing issues on SONY channels not being available for last 1 week with no prior intimation / communication on the services. Repeated calls and complaints also remain unattended.
lakshay.kalra

Jul 29, 2013

Cable not working - CCN DEN NETWORK

Dear Sir / Mam,

I Lakshay Kalra using CCN DEN cable at my residence - A 83, Ground Floor, Rampuri, Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP.

But from last 1.5 months the cable is not working.

I have called at customer care but they dont provide me the contact details of the concern / customer care.

Its a pathetic attitude by the customer care representative and nobody from your company is bother to call me.

Kindly look into this otherwise i need to go to consumer court.

Lakshay Kalra

Jul 11, 2013

Deficiency in service and charging excessive Taxes from Customer.

Managing Director
Batra Cable TV Network
483/484, Guru Ram Dass Nagar,
Laxmi Nagar
New Delhi 110092.

Date: July 11, 2013

Subject: Deficiency in service and charging excessive Taxes from Customer.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am deeply disappointed to inform you of the extreme harassment done by Batra cable TV Network in dealing with customer for not resolving CCN DEN set up box issue which has been informed them so many times, and charging excessive tax from the customer on monthly subscription, Batra Cable TV Network charging INR 255 for gold pack from customer. However the actual prices should be INR 252.81 approx. Calculation are as follow: - Base price for subscription is INR 205 and Entertainment Tax INR 20 per subscriber per month as per Department of Excise, Entertainment & Luxury tax and Service tax 12.36% which is amount to INR 27.81.
Batra Cable TV Network asking the subscriber to subscribe only Gold pack 1st time which cost to INR 205+ Taxes however there is two more pack is available for the amount INR 105 + taxes and INR 178+ taxes, Batra Cable TV Network did not allow subscriber to subscribe the low value packs according to the usage,
Batra cable TV Network charges subscription twice for the month of June 13, forcefully they do not checking the previous subscription history and charging twice for the month of June13.
While I asked for the tax rate on monthly subscription, they inform me to 10% entertainment tax and 12.36% is Service tax however entertainment tax is fixed by the amount INR 20 per subscriber per month.
We are facing issues in set up box since 6thJuly 2013 but the same is not been resolved as yet, we have complaint to the cable operator so many time we also filled the KYC document on 6th July 2013 but still set up box issue is not resolved, it is still showing error 11 (Security problem) my CCN DEN set up box number is 0000 1959 1270.

I would like to emphasize that:

• You have been grossly negligent and unprofessional in your approach.
• I have undergone extreme stress and mental agony because of your deficient service.
• You have charged more tax from customer which is against the law.
Given the above sequence of events, Additionally, I request you to compensate us with an amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- for the extreme stress and mental agony that you have caused to me.

In case you fail to take action within 15 days from the date of this letter, I would be forced to:

• Ask my lawyers to file a consumer complaint against you for gross negligence, and deficient service, as well as additional compensation for mental agony and legal costs;
• Ask my lawyers to consider the filing of a civil suit against your company;
• Start a sustained online campaign spreading the word about the appalling level of service that I have received from you; and
• Issue press releases online and in the print media.
I hope that I do not have to take these steps and look forward to an amicable resolution of this issue.

Swasthik Apartment

Gurpreet Maken

Jan 8, 2013

DEN Set Top boxes not working

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was resident of 23/7, G/F, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi - 110060. I purchased 2 setup boxes of DEN from the Shiva Cable (my cable operator) for Rs 850 each. I have filled the subscription form and provided my photo id proof as well.

DEN BOXES Smart Card Numbers :

Two months back I shifted to BF - 44, Tagore garden, New Delhi. Now suddenly both the set top boxes stopped functioning and showing error ==> Please call(security problem)(11).
I have been calling DEN customer care(18001800400) since last 2 days and called many times and spoke to different customer care executives. They give me Service Level Agreement for 24 hrs and nothing has happened yet.
Every time I call they give different reasons for delay and now they are saying you will have to buy 2 new DEN boxes again in order to watch cable at Tagore Garden.

I called my previous cable operator SHIVA cable, Old Rajinder Nagar as well and he is asking for Rs 150 (per set top box) bribe for reactivating my DEN boxes.

I feel cheated by DEN cable network and Local cable operators.

Please help me to get this problem resolved and get my DEN boxes started.

Thanking you!

Your's Faithfully,
Gurpreet Singh Maken

PASSPORT OFFICE - passport delay at kolkata
    I have applied for my family passport 3 person, father and...
    BSNL - Not working
    My landline No 0484-2775646 is not working from 13th...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud call from mob no. 9570943778asking for credit/debit...
    Fraud call from mob no. 9570933778 asking for credit/debit...
    TRAI (Telephone Regulatory Authority of India) - Wrong bill
    Respected All, I have a Vodafone number 9999623049....
    samaj kalyan vibhag agra - scholarship
    Hum Rajesh kumar kiraoli se iti kar rahe hai hamari...
    Indian Railway TDR Issue - TDR Refund pending from 5months
    PNR No. - 6630705921, Train number 12321 of 3rd Aug 2014...
    366131 - fake ad of mobile handset
    The fake ad of mobile handset posted by friends so please...
    Resident of Somasundarapalya - Pathetic condition of Kudlu road
    I’m a resident of Somasundarapalya, HSR layout sector 2....
    316859 - fake ad posted by friends
    The fake ad of sell of samsung galaxy grand duos pisted by...
    Shopclues - wrong price
    I ordered a microwaveable lunch box(set of 8 pieces) in an...