DEN CABLE NETWORK

Consumer complaints and reviews about DEN CABLE NETWORK

Shiv Shankar Kumar

May 20, 2016

I have not signal last 4 day's

I used the DEN set box but last 4 day's there have not signal so please check my problem my card ID:-000005555263 and my contact number:9964803763
mangoba_s

Apr 22, 2016

Error 4

I am receiving Error : Please call customer service to subscribe this channel (4). My local operator Aniket Cable Shivaji Nagar, Ambernath has told me that to switch on set top box it will be activated within 2 hrs, I kept the set top box on 5-6 hrs but still it is not working.
Digi card no is 000010853729. Please activate the same.

Mangesh Kamble
kaku38

Jan 8, 2016

signal issue no solve from long time

Signal issue
I am really frustrated with Den setup Box and their service. It is 2 months now repeating problem in every morning with my set top box.I am thinking of cancelling this connection Please can this be escallated to right person in Den service?I want resolution for my problem immediately.Can some one look into this seriously for resolution ?

Anticipating your positive reply.

Gurpreet singh
Subir Gangopadhyay

Nov 30, 2015

DEN SET TOP BOX Sound Non Functioning

My DEN SET TOP BOX has stopped receiving sound signal. My local operator R.K.Cable Laxmi Nagar has told me that my set top box became faulty&the repairs are chargeable RS. 600/At the time of purchase of the Set top box I was told by the local operator the SET TOP BOX carries LIFE TIME WARRANTLY & if and when needed will be repaired or replaced FREE OF COST. Please clarify & cause immediate remedy.
Aniket

Oct 16, 2015

DEN CABLE PEOPLE LOOTING ITS CUSTOMERS

Since December 2014, They have reduced about 40 Channels without informing their customers for the same package Amount of Rs.250/

And no response even after complaining repeatedly to the DEN TOLL FREE NUMBER HELP-LINE, Den head office number & Local Cable operator.

Some strict measures should be taken by all Consumers to stop this loot.
malhotra

Oct 4, 2015

chanels

I am a subscriber of CNN DEN and using cable set top box at my residence B-5/37, 2nd Floor sector-4, rohini, delhi-110085 but from last 3 months live india news challan stop why! the cable is not working by the cable operators . he forcely charge Rs 300 per month for Golden package but customer must pay only for those channels which a customer watches which many channels now today stop the chanel star puls life OK & other

for satisfy my quarry i call upon CCN DEN office as well as my cable operator but no action taken any till date.
But sti9ll my issue is not address by them, I hereby request, you to take strict action and get cancel their license and impose high penalty as they are incompetent to meet the costumers requirement and they are not been able to resolve issue and violating TRAI guideline.

harish malhotra
mukeshkumar34

Sep 1, 2015

Signal issue

I am really frustrated with Den setup Box and their service. It is 3 days now repeating problem in every morning with my set top box.I am thinking of cancelling this connection Please can this be escallated to right person in Den service?I want resolution for my problem immediately.Can some one look into this seriously for resolution ?

MY COMPLAINT NO

MUKESH KUMAR
kush200

Aug 19, 2015

Signal issue

I am really frustrated with Den setup Box and their service. It is 6 days now repeating problem in every morning with my set top box.I am thinking of cancelling this connection Please can this be escallated to right person in Den service?I want resolution for my problem immediately.Can some one look into this seriously for resolution ?

Anticipating your positive reply.

kuber sharma
Set up box Mac ID-24767D6F76C5,24767D6F7A18
RAMESH CHANDER GUPTA

Aug 17, 2015

ABLE NOT WORKING

I Am, sorry to say that my cable is not working since 17-8-2015. the local cable oprater not pick up telephone. I make so many time complaint for locacl cable oprater. I AM SORRY TO SAY no action taken by your company. he never provide channel list and paymenrt receipt. please look into the matter and do the needful
thanks
MOBILEW NO. 9654369100
Garima Agarwal

Aug 14, 2015

channels not clear

I am resident of jagriti enclave -iii

We are really tired and its a mental agony we are going thru.
Most of the channels are unclear there is constant disturbance in the channels. Few channels don't come. This happens after every few days. Inspite of repeated calls the provider is not bothered.

Worst customer service...

PH no. 9540078448
punkesh kumar

Jun 8, 2015

No responce to solve any quarry/Complaints

It is stated that the no any query solve by Yadav Cable (09990578558) west vinod nagar East Delhi. 1 monthe ago ,on telephone he told me that cable is disconnect due to non-payment but realty is different i already pay (his office boy) and without any intimation he disconnect my cable and after that i informed his main office he solve accordingly but now some days ago again he disconnect cable on call he told me there is no issue if you disconnect the cable or you can complaints any where. So, Now i want to take action against him as per rules. Pls. solve this under 3 days for not suffering more problem.

Punkesh Kumar

VARDHAN HARSH

Dec 29, 2014

DEN SET UP BOX - UNABLE TO RECEIVE SIGNALS

Dear All,
we are living in T-2/1006, Gulmohar Garden, Raj Nagar Extension,Ghaziabad, U.P. The DEN set up box with cable connection was installed in my house from July 2014 to till date through Suraj Network, Ghaziabad.
We are not receiving signals of channels of TV for the last two days i.e. 27.12.2014 & 28.12.2014. We complained to Suraj Network, Ghaziabad (Sh. Rakesh , mobile No. 9582220872 and M.No. 8826515710). We request Shri Rakesh to connect the set up box. Last two days, He assured that the needful will be done shortly but did not get any response from Sh. Rakesh till 28.12.2014 at night (about 8.00 PM).
You are requested to resume all channels for which susbscription is being charged by till date. (Smart Card No.00036675049)

HARSH VARDHAN & KUSUM SHARMA
M.NO.9650940665, 9650940662
E-MAIL: hvardhan1960@gmail.com
v.K.Arora

Nov 22, 2014

Disconnection of cable network

we are not receiving signals for some of channels of star TV for the last few days. Yesterday i.e 21st Nov 2014 your representative called on us for payment of subscription. He was shown payment receipts up to Oct 2014 and was requested to first get restored the stopped channels before asking for payment of the current month. He assured that the needful will be got done shortly. However, after he left our premises all the channels were shown as blocked. I have tried to connect your office on Phone No.1800-1800-2350 but did not get any response from your executive. You are requested to resume all the channels for which subscription is being charged by you till date.
Thanking you in advance,

Plan Rs. 325/-

Manoj Saxena

333 Pocket -5 Sector - 2 Rohini, New Delhi
Ph 9013218498

Since May 2014 & Dealer has not issued any receipt despite my repeated request.
babita5

Oct 19, 2014

cable connection was cut

Today a boy named Suraj from vaishnavi cable koparkhairane came to collect payment for this month.As I did not have the money he was asked to come the next day.But within minutes my cable connection was cut .what kind of service is this?
babita5

Oct 19, 2014

cable tv was cut

today a person named suraj working for vaishnavi cable koparkhairane came to collect payment for this month.As i did not have the money i asked him to come tomorrow.In anger he went and cut our cable connection.what kind of service is this.
K K MITAL

Sep 12, 2014

Unilateral increase in charges, Not supply of Receipt

I have a cable connection at my residence at Dayanand Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092, through Rosy Video package of 1+2 first 200 than 125+125 which has now increase to Rs 250 +200+200 without any notice. Neither Rosy video nor CCN DEN is supplying bill or cash memo even on demand . There is no official announcement of increase in rate in Delhi area as per TRAI or any other agency but CCNDEN Krishna Nagar, Delhi in connivance with cable operator has increased unilaterally and or illegally which authorities may look into and moreover non supply of receipt is also an offence as per daily advertisement on TV. This may please be please looked into. K K MITAL
premchand1000

Sep 4, 2014

setup box not working

I am prem, having 4 connection of Den cable out of them 2 setup box are not working. Here I am daily chasing to cable operator to repair the same which comes under warranty.But Cable operator Sonu, He is not listening. He is not responding. Only he come to collect the money and not providing any service. signal are very week but he never come on visit to see the problem.
You can see what type of services you representative are providing to customer. It is impacting to your company brand.

Thanks & regards
Prem Chand

cable operation name Sonu- 8588878172
musicianjohn

Jul 23, 2014

Set Top Box - Unable to receive signal

Dear All,

This is to apprise you that I am facing the above captioned issue from the couple of weeks. Despite several complaints forwarded to your customer care department, no resolution has been made till date.
All they mention is "Your query in under process. Kindly wait for 24-48 hours".

ISSUE:
Set top box is not receiving signal. There are number of channels (Life OK, Zee TV, Star Plus, Star World.......list would go on...) which do not flash on my Television.
The error message is "Technical Problem, Your set top box is unable to receive signal. Kindly contact the customer care"

Smart Card Number: 0000-2678-7960

Would request you to kindly look into this issue.

Jony Mandal
musicianjohn@gmail.com
+91-9650311455
Shubham Gupta

Jun 10, 2014

Technical Problrm

79,Savita Vihar Ground Floor Near Anand Vihar Delhi-110092

Date - 9th of June 2014 Sir, Respectfully, I would like to draw a kind of your attention towards a problem that 80% time it comes Technical Problem. I have listed the number of my 3 set up boxes smart card Below! 000062158530 000062157227 000020674735 So,Please take some action immediately so that the residents of our area can get some relief to get out of this problem.I would be highly obliged of your kind of an act.

Thanking You,

Ground Floor
Near Anand Vihar
Delhi-110092

Date - 9th of June 2014
Respectfully, I would like to draw a kind of your attention towards a problem that the channels are not coming clear from about 3 weeks, I had purchased 3 set up box , sometimes the channels not come or not come clearly.it is being a big issue.I live on ground floor even on our first and second floor there is the same issue.the person who comes to take payment, I had called him about 30 times but he did nothing.the old people in our house got a headache as the channel didn't come clear.I have listed the number of my 3 set up boxes smart card Below!
000020674735

Thanking You,
Yours Truly
Shubham
+91 - 9811810360
+91 - 9899268789
pankaj kashyap

Apr 3, 2014

cable not warking ccn den netwark

dear sir/ mam
i am pankaj kashyap form c-77 chander nagar ghaziabad u.p pin 201011 my cable operator is not providing subseribe and telling me that compane is not proving form so that they are not able to provide us but I feel that he is lying. My smart card number is number
000062376678 which is written on set top box. Please provide me solution or phone me 8882729670

thanking you
your faithfully
pankaj
premprakash.cr

Apr 3, 2014

I am Prem Prakash from New vishwas nagar in shahdara. My cable operator is not providing subscribe form and telling me that compane is not proving form so that they are not able to provide us but I feel that he is lying. My smart card number is number
000023166606 which is written on set top box. Please provide me solution or mail me on premprakash.cr@gmail.com
shraddha malik

Mar 25, 2014

CABLE NOT WORKING IN PROPER MANNERS

I am a subscriber of CNN DEN and using cable set top box no 000061327920 at my residence 8/125 1st floor near BSES office Geeta Colony Delhi 31 but from last 1 month the cable is not working by the cable operators namely Gaba cable known as Krishna cable . he forcely charge Rs 250 per month for Golden package but customer must pay only for those channels which a customer watches which many channels are other Regional language.
Shraddha Malik
8/125 Ist floor near BSES ,
Geeta Colony Delhi 110031

Drinking Water - For water supply
    Dear sir, This application is given from...
    jack and jones - Poor behaviour of manager
    I am a regular customer of jack and jones and this is...
    Profit Trading Academy - frame work
    "British India" redirects here. For the history...
    SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA - Filling of form
    Could you tell me there is opinions for canteen facility...
    Chattisgarh - Unknown no abusing my home mobile
    I m Dr.B.K. Jangde. Some one unknown no. 7389059870 is...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(Abhitrip), Thanks for writing to us. This...
    IDFC Infrastructure Bonds - Reply to idfc bond money not received
    Hi Madhusmita, We have received your documents. The...
    NAGAR NIGAM BHILAI - Why bhilai naragar nigam is not at all concious about...
    dear sir after assigning lots of complaints regarding...
    LG-LED - Reliance Digital
    Dear Ramesh, We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank...