DG shipping

Consumer complaints and reviews about DG shipping

Jul 30, 2015

error in dg profile

I have to apply for a replacement CDC.i have a unknown CDC no in my profile of person named sushil kumar and the same is coming as my name when I am printing my profile or applying for a replacement CDC
Pls advise how to remove this detail from my DG profile.
Jan 11, 2015

recently it was announced that NCV COC has been made world wide but its not valid even in india. most of the companies running in coastal are not willing to take NCV NWKO ticket holders. approximately 30 % of the seaman are paying money and getting PANAMA FG 2ND MATE COC (2-3 LAKH) OR BELIZE MASTER FG COC (1-2-LAKH) and joing in vessels as officers mostly in UAE.NCV NWKO is not approved by UAE government.companies in UAE are advising us to take panama or belize coc for joining there company. my question to DG shipping is if people can get these COC'S BY PAYING MONEY THEN why do they waste time in studying and spending money and time for NWKO tickets especially when ther is no job for NWKO even in our own land??

No companies in india trading coastal vessels is recruiting NWKO's even if there is its very few please do something about this or stop this NWKO courses so that people who dont know about this wont join and get stuck in it spending his entire life looking for NWKO job. either we need money to pay for agents or we need to have good contacts with the shipping heads. unfortunetly most of them dont have both.
Jan 20, 2014

Not received registration and password mail
I am RAM SWAROOP MOONDRA Indos No 03LL0126 has successfully registered on dg shipping website but I haven't yet received any notification mail, so kindly look into this matter and send me notification mail again either on the registered mail r_moondra@hotmail.com or alternatively on vaj30@hotmail.com.
awaiting for your positive reply
Ram Swaroop Moondra