DG SHIPPING MUMBAI

Himachal Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about DG SHIPPING MUMBAI

Ashlin Antony

Jun 28, 2015

Online payment failed: Amount not refunded

Hello Sir,

I tried booking examoral for 'Second mate of a foreign going ship' and the online transaction failed.
The amount got deducted from my bank account but on clicking the online payment option again available in the site of esamudra, I could see that the seat was not booked.
So again I did another payment based on the assumption that the amount would get refunded but to my surprise even after 6 days the amount has not got refunded.

Please find below the details
INDoS No: 07NL0188
Exam tried to book for: Second mate of a foreign going ship

Please provide the steps to initiate the refund.
Ashlin Antony

Jun 28, 2015

Online paument failed: Amount not refunded

Hello Sir,

Please find below the details
INDoS No: 07NL0188
Exam tried to book for: Second mate of a foreign going ship
email id: ashlinster@gmail.com

Please initiate a refund of the amount or please provide the steps to initiate the refund.

Thanks in advance.
00NL8832

Jun 23, 2015

Password Recovery

Sir, I tried many times to recover my password to update profile, only caption comes that your password has been sent to E-Mail address but nothing is received in mail box. Kindly arrange the needful as i have to apply for CDC Renewal Sticker.

Thanking You and BRgds

Himanshu Saroha

INDOS No. 00NL8832
e-mail address: himanshusaroha@gmail.com
105, Saket, Meerut-UP_ 250001
ashutosh93

Jun 16, 2015

unable to open my seafarer profile account

Good day

My name is kumar ashutosh, sir i forgot my seafarer profile password, my indos number is 11NL2913, nd d.o.b. is 07/07/1993, i had given my this email id to my account kumarashutosh2720@yahoo.in, but when i am using this email id to get new password, it is showing that your email id mismatch.

sir i earnestly request you to suggest me how can i get new password.

Thanking you in anticipation

KUMAR ASHUTOSH
INDOS NMBR- 11NL2913
D.O.B.- 07/07/1993
EMAIL ID- kumarashutosh2720@yahoo.in
MOB NMBR- 07870456023
flectusgama

Jun 11, 2015

TO CHANGE THE POSITION FROM  DECK TO  ENGINE DEPARTMENT  FLECTUS FRANCISCO GAMA INDOS NO 10GL2479

pranab kumar roy

Jun 2, 2015

PLEASE CANCEL INDOS NO 04ZL2131

I had been applied for renewal of my CDC.But I received a letter from Shipping Master that I have 2 Indos no,that's are 04ZL2131 and 09XL0834.I am advice to cancel One of them.
Please help me to cancel 04ZL2131.Thank You Very much.
mihir_parab

May 21, 2015

Password recovery not working

I did not receive my password in my email id till now after several attempts of giving forgot passord, entering my INDOS NUMBER AND email id in E SAMUDRA

NAME: Mihir Parab
INDOS NUMBER: 04EL0491
EMAIL ID: mihir_parab@yahoo.co.in
DATE OF BIRTH: 13/09/1985

Please help sir. I have applied for forgot password many times but I have not got any email in

Yours Faithfully,
Mihir Parab
suresh patra

May 8, 2015

TO CANCEL INDOS NO 01DL9443

Dear Sir, Good day!

Please note when I was a rating that time my INDOS NO was 01DL9443. After becoming an officer in the year 2004 my INDOS NO changed to 04NL0829.
Kindly cancel my old indos number. Now I applied for CDC replacement for which cancellation of old indos number is required. With two INDOS NOs
I can not get the new CDC. Please cancel my old indos number 01DL9443. Please help and do the needful.

Thanks and Best Regards

Suresh chandra Patra
DOB:04/03/1974
CDC NO-BY-71111
Email ID:suresh_patra01@rediffmail.com / captainspatra@gmail.com
Mobile no:09437309055/09692344670
raj chahal

May 5, 2015

enquiry to get lost indos certificate

Sir I lost my indos no certificate
Please tell me how can I get my indos certificate
My indos no is 11 HL1956
M.No -- 7876419414
Id -- rschahal96@gmail.com
Suman Kumar13

May 3, 2015

Chief mate license

Good Day Sir

I am Suman Kumar had applied my Chief Mate coc on 26th Feb 2015 from MMD Noida.
I have not received my license yet and it's already about 2 months.
My unique no. Is 6206.
Kindly look into the matter.
Suman Kumar13

May 3, 2015

Chief mate license

Good Day Sir

I am Suman Kumar had applied my Chief Mate coc on 26th Feb 2014 from MMD Noida.
I have not received my license yet and it's already about 2 months.
My unique no. Is 6206.
Kindly look into the matter.
Robinson Jose Arthis

Apr 14, 2015

cancel 99DL0136 INDOS NO

My name is Robinson Jose Arthis working as a 2nd officer. Recently I had applied for new CDC book.
After few days I got a post from shipping master stating iam having 2 indos no and I have 2 cancel 1 indos to get my cdc.99DL0136 was my indos when I was a rating. After completing 2nd mates I got 07NL1603 and iam updating only this indos no. So I have to cancel my 99DL0136 indos no to get my cdc.
Pls forward me the procedure and whom to contact for this so that I can solve.
Thanking you. Awaiting for prompt reply.
Abhishek Kumar

Apr 9, 2015

Unable to open E governance site

Everytime i login to e governance section and then when i click update seafarer profile, i get the following msg " open in internet explorer for better performance". I tried the same in internet explorer but same msg.

Kindly help plz.

Abhishek Kumar Prasad
INDOS : 06ELO724
cpacemaker23@yahoo.com
jithumohan-clt

Apr 9, 2015

indos number correction

On my indos number there was a mistake in my date of birth.How i correct this.please help
viveksudhan

Mar 31, 2015

unable to login to my seafarers profile

name: Vivek Sudhan Sudhakaran Nair
indos: 10EL2026
mailid: viveksudhan@gmail.com

kndly help me in this regard
thanks in advance
SURESHKOZHUTHALA

Feb 21, 2015

editing personal details

I wrongfully entered seafarer's details in section- Discipline : Nautical
This is not correct.. How can change/edit it?? I am not from Nautical dept.
indos number: 13YL0187
email id: kozhuthalaveetil@gmail.com
suresh
sumeet27

Feb 20, 2015

PROFILE PASSWORD RETRIVAL

I have registered on DGS website i have forgot my password and even the mail ID given during registration.
Please help me with the following as i want to update my profile as its company requirement i am joining my ship on 23rd i ahve to update it before i leave.
Following are my details-

Issue Date - 07-AUG-2009

Valid To - 06-AUG-2019

C.D.C No. - MUM185402

Mine contact Email ID - sumeetvj27@gmail.com

Please look into the matter and reply kindly.
BHUPESH SETH

Feb 8, 2015

UNABLE TO OPEN MY PROFILE

After successfull registration i didnt receive any email regarding password as when i tries to open it says user name or password error. please check as i need to do assesment for my writens.

NAME: BHUPESH SETH

fahmeed76

Feb 6, 2015

abc

LONGIN AND PASSWORD PROBLEM

I completed seafarers registration and I got userID as Indos no. and password also but I can't login successful I got an error message "please click on new user link". Like that I click that link and I select seafarer and entered indos no. and date of birth "already registered" message is displayed. So I click forgot password option and entered indos no. and Email ID and I got "email ID mismatch" error message. I have to apply DC Endosment for that I need seafarers profile, So please kindly help me to solve this problem. I'm waiting for your favourable reply.

NAME: Fahmeed faizahmed kazi

EMAIL ID: fahmeedkazi76@gmail.com

INDOS.NO: 15ZL1883

D.O.B: 20-07-1992
sathya moorthy

Jan 22, 2015

physical detail problem

sir, i registration the physical details wrong in main registration and how to change the detail in update seafarer profile please help me how to change it..

my email id :- moorthysathya782@gmail.com
yawantanwar

Jan 9, 2015

Can not recover password from esamundra

Can not recover password

dhileep89

Dec 23, 2014

recovery password

Not getting any recovery password
I forgot my login password for e samudra website.so i opt for forgot password link.after entering my userid and email id,pop up message shows the new password has been sent to my email id.But unfortunately they have failed to sent password into my email id.so please kindly fix the setback. INDoS no : 09gl8382 , Email id : dhileepmarine.kumar6@gmail.com , CDC no: MUM 171096.
thejas91619

Dec 5, 2014

Not getting any recovery password

I forgot my login password for e samudra website.so i opt for forgot password link.after entering my userid and email id,pop up message shows the new password has been sent to my email id.But unfortunately they have failed to sent password into my email id.so please kindly fix the setback. INDoS no : 13EL0128 , Email id : thejas91619@gmail.com , CDC no: MUM 228196
prabhu.mithun

Dec 4, 2014

forgot password option not working

Kindly note when using a forgot password option in e-samudra website, I am unable to retrieve any emails from website giving me password change option. My indos no. is 04EL2688 and registered email id is prabhu.mithun@gmail.com.
Any reply in this regard would be a beg favor for me.

Thanks and Best regards,
Mithun Prabhu

Stray Dogs - Too many stray dogs in are
    Dear Concern, There are too many stray dogs in our area,...
    Shopclues - Shopclues complaint -one correction
    In the below review, one correction. There is no customer...
    Reliance - receiving bill reminders
    I'm getting a message saying that I am supposed to...
    229836 - Pickpocketed robbery , my phone lost
    I regret to inform you that of my lost mobile Micromax...
    Auto Rickshaw - Complaint against Gurgoan Auto Drivers
    Gurgaon auto drivers are the most horrible lot i have ever...
    email - Email
    THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6,...
    Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh Mr Akhilesh Yadav - MISSING OF SERVICE BOOK
    Sir, my service book is missing since from oct 14 and...
    Income Tax Department - tax na dena
    Ye farji Aasharam k naam se Dhoop & Agarbatti bech...
    MOMA Scholarship - DELAY IN SHOLARSHIP AMOUNT
    Dear sir/madam, I'm a student of AMAL JYOTHI...