Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Jaswalia

Aug 21, 2014

False information

This is in regards to my dish TV connection My recharge was over and I asked my local dealer to recharge it and it was not done so the connection was shut I called customer service (19th Aug.)and asked for the grace so that I can recharge it again while talking to her I confirmed that I have two connections one is parent and one child I don’t want to keep the child one as I am not using it, so she confirmed the VC no. for parent and said to recharge the parent one only I confirmed all the details what’s is the cost for recharge she said it you have to it for Rs.230 only + Rs.21 for the deactivation so total 251 I confirmed that I have to do recharge for 2 months so with UTV action for Rs.10 so the total is 230+21+10*2=501 I did the same today on 21st Aug. and now it is showing me only for 1 month, I called and talk to your rep and he was very rude he said both of your numbers got recharge parent and child you have to get the separate for the recharge but that was not informed to me when I talk to the previous rep this is misconception and wrong information and bad customer service I want the recharge for two months otherwise please cancel my connection and return my money.
My VC no.01518645343
Jaswalia

Aug 21, 2014

False information

This is in regards to my dish TV connection My recharge was over and I asked my local dealer to recharge it and it was not done so the connection was shut I called customer service (19th Aug.)and asked for the grace so that I can recharge it again while talking to her I confirmed that I have two connections one is parent and one child I don’t want to keep the child one as I am not using it, so she confirmed the VC no. for parent and said to recharge the parent one only I confirmed all the details what’s is the cost for recharge she said it you have to it for Rs.230 only + Rs.21 for the deactivation so total 251 I confirmed that I have to do recharge for 2 months so with UTV action for Rs.10 so the total is 230+21+10*2=501 I did the same today on 21st Aug now it is showing me only for 1 month, I called and talk to your rep and he was very rude he said both of your numbers got recharge parent and child you have to get the separate for the recharge but that was not informed to me when I talk to the previous rep this is misconception and wrong information and bad customer service I want the recharge for two months otherwise please cancel my connection and return my money.
rahul saurabh

Aug 17, 2014

wrong recharge

Wrong recharge done on vc no.01511752121. Sir please help me quickly please sir plese friends and call me if you have suggestions please on 8521648208.

Dear Manish kumar,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@dishtv.in.

Dear Ayush,

Dear Sonia Wadhwa,

Dear Imran,

Dear Sarat/Krishna,

Manish K

Aug 13, 2014

Why deactivate my dish tv card

Dear All,
I am facing a lot of prblums 13 may2014 when i purchase your dish tv connetion.i am calling your cc and they told me plaese contact to your dealer.Then i am calling to mr.Ravi commuication in faridabad.He told me yaar plan change ho gaya hai..please copratethis time...He give me super family pack of @280 but after one month i am calling then he give me@220 pack..
but your company and your dealer is chetting with me many times..
on dated 8 aug 2014 my dish tv card showing is deactivated..Why?

again i am calling CC in dishtv compant no is-182646903. what they guys not resolve my problum and give me warning as per your comp.guys Senior mr.Priyansh and 2 others told me jo karna hai kar lo tumhe kuch nahi milega..kiyonki scame band ho chuki hain..they suggest me please do the recarge with late fees..

why..

please suggest because your deler told me that behalf of end your recharge your dish tv free chanles is avaliable..but Dish tv comp.deactivte my card..

Why..

Regareds,
Manish Kumar
Sec-55 Faridabad
ayush_indian

Aug 10, 2014

Dear Dish TV How much you earn by cheating?

I got my dish Tv installed on 08.12.2013 and VC nos. are 01519295625 and 01519109058. After installation of 15 some days my bad days started. first they stopped showing some channels like colours etc. and after calling their poor customer care channels got started but again same problem because they are saving money by not showing channels. Along with this a new problem of set top box hang started again no resolution. along with this another problem of VC deactivated started though enough money in my account. for full one month plus i could not watch tv due to this and finally asked them to deactivate my connection because these people are worthless and in the market to earn money through cheating only.

I would suggest not to buy Dish Tv if you want to watch Tv for entertainment and not for customer care calls.

Also every body should read " THE DIRECT TO HOME BROADCASTING SERVICES (STANDARDS OF QUALITY OF SERVICE AND REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCES) (AMENDMENT) REGULATIONS, 2009" law to understand how they are cheating.
SONIAWADHWA

Aug 9, 2014

Not getting channels since 2 weeks

My vc no. is 10513291996 and alll of a sudden I have stopped getting the channels and have recharged it for one yr. till 2015.WHOM ARE WE TO COMPLAIN,AM TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CEO OF DISH TV iNDIA BUT IN VAIN.Please continue the channels at the earliest possible. Thanking you .
imranshabeer

Jul 29, 2014

Service person not attened even after 74 hrs of complaint

VC no -01513527926
Req No - 13979279
I am having problem with viewing dishtv and raised a complaint on Jul 27th.

On 28th got a call form dish tv asking at what time the service person needs to visit and I asked for 5 PM.

Since the person did not come I calledup the number and was told that the service person has started to visit my place and I was waiting for him till 9PM.

On 29th again got the call from same person and asked for what time he has to visit and asked them to visit at 12 PM and they didn't come.

Gave a call in evening and they say that the service person will visit on 30th.I asked them why he said he will send service person at 12 PM he asked me to call up call center.

Please look into why dishtv has irresponsible service team , while customers are paying for each service.

The service disthtv is providing is verybad.

Please let me know if I terminate distv connection how to get the balance amount.

please look into the matter.

Sarat/Krishna

Dear Abhi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Adsul,

Dear Sandesh

abhi777

Jul 22, 2014

add sonic channle 513 to sd setupbox

Dear Dishtv
Please add sonic channel in SD setopbox other DTH operators have sonic channel in SD setopbox
adsul

Jul 19, 2014

favorite channel packges no respose

sir favorite channel selcet in officels web site .but not respose my vc.01509471396 my name:kiran vitthal adsul mobile no.9096341957 me call is 10 times call custmercare but not solve in my problem plase my resqest sir
deokar

Jul 18, 2014

We have paid the bill "000618394091" online

We have paid the bill "000618394091" online for the amount of Rs.340/- for the Customer ID no. 01506371191 on 14th July, 2014. Its been 4 days, but still our TV services have not been resumed.

When we called up on customer care number, they have asked us to send this email to you.

Request you to please look into this and activate the services for the Customer ID no. 01506371191 asap.

Yours Sincerely,

Sandesh Deokar.
Customer ID no. 01506371191
Mobile no. 9920962757

Jul 17, 2014

Dear P.W.Amane,

As per telephonic conversation on 9901444004,
the person who pick the call confirmed that you are using this connection in Muscat, so kindly contact to nearest dealer.

Sharath VS

Dear Surinder

pwamane

Jul 12, 2014

Dish tv not working.

I had Super Platinum Pack which I recharged for 3 months on 6 July 2014 but now my dish is not working properly. Only 4 channels are coming in the list. There is a message "No Signal". I tried to call customer care but no response. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
VC no 01511016510
surinder pal bhatia

Jul 11, 2014

toll free number not work and dealing not well of who attend call

toll free no not work properly and busy always and if connected than dealing is not well , also tell mobile no where we send sms
`call me` ....
life ok channel not work on vc no 01518256001 , 01518256041 and 01518207047 my contact no 8146257400. pl contact me as soon as possible.

Jul 11, 2014

Dear Sateesh,

Reliance Big TV - not working
    my set up no-200626748993 ,name neeraj mob-9958666267 not...
    Best Seeds - Not Get COMMODITY at proper time
    I Received the message for my Bank Cheque Book (Bank Of...
    IGL ,Yogamaya and Company 3,Deepali Pitampura,Delhi 110034 - Security Chequq
    I have applied for PNG connections for my house no. D-258...
    Shinchan - Shinchan is not coming on hungama T.V.
    Why shinchan is not showing on hungama T.V. please show it...
    DishTV - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Mr Singh, Thank you for highlighting your issue to...
    street dog - Problem with Street Dogs
    Dear Sir, I would like to bring to your notice that we...
    SBI Card - Fraud Transaction
    Dear Sir/Madam, On 9th of July 2013, I got a message...
    REDIFF - forgot the password
    dear sir i forgot the rediffmail password of user id...
    Shopclues - worst customer support
    i have placed some orders, my money has deducted but i...
    CREDIT SUDHAAR SERVICES - CHEATERS / ALTERNATE COLLECTION PEOPLE
    I paid them the enrollment fees 11236 first and then...