Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Dear Abhi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Adsul,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@dishtv.in.

Dear Sandesh

abhi777

Jul 22, 2014

add sonic channle 513 to sd setupbox

Dear Dishtv
Please add sonic channel in SD setopbox other DTH operators have sonic channel in SD setopbox
adsul

Jul 19, 2014

favorite channel packges no respose

sir favorite channel selcet in officels web site .but not respose my vc.01509471396 my name:kiran vitthal adsul mobile no.9096341957 me call is 10 times call custmercare but not solve in my problem plase my resqest sir
deokar

Jul 18, 2014

We have paid the bill "000618394091" online

We have paid the bill "000618394091" online for the amount of Rs.340/- for the Customer ID no. 01506371191 on 14th July, 2014. Its been 4 days, but still our TV services have not been resumed.

When we called up on customer care number, they have asked us to send this email to you.

Request you to please look into this and activate the services for the Customer ID no. 01506371191 asap.

Yours Sincerely,

Sandesh Deokar.
Customer ID no. 01506371191
Mobile no. 9920962757

Jul 17, 2014

Dear P.W.Amane,

As per telephonic conversation on 9901444004,
the person who pick the call confirmed that you are using this connection in Muscat, so kindly contact to nearest dealer.

Sharath VS

Dear Surinder

pwamane

Jul 12, 2014

Dish tv not working.

I had Super Platinum Pack which I recharged for 3 months on 6 July 2014 but now my dish is not working properly. Only 4 channels are coming in the list. There is a message "No Signal". I tried to call customer care but no response. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
VC no 01511016510
surinder pal bhatia

Jul 11, 2014

toll free number not work and dealing not well of who attend call

toll free no not work properly and busy always and if connected than dealing is not well , also tell mobile no where we send sms
`call me` ....
life ok channel not work on vc no 01518256001 , 01518256041 and 01518207047 my contact no 8146257400. pl contact me as soon as possible.

Jul 11, 2014

Dear Sateesh,

Sateesh b

Jul 10, 2014

Dish TV

I am from Hyderabad I subscribed dishtv on 6th April2014 From the nearest dealer offer provided for me was 3months subscribtion free I paid 1900 RS I was subscribed south family now they are saying it was for 2 moth and charges are 1800 RS I am one of the forum member please take up the issues I have bill Dealer here is cheating on dishtv s name Please resolve the issues or else we need to complain fconsumer form about these activity
Vcno 01519228314

channel activation

vc no. 1512117142
mob. 7799293560

next recharge date. 11/11/14
switch off date. 14/11/14.

last payment. Rs 2280. on 17/06/14

Dear sir/madam

with reference to above details, previously I recharged with Rs 2280, 6 months ago. that time I got lots of channels. but now recharged with same (Rs 2280) package I am getting only half channels compare to last. in this regard I requesting you to crosscheck my service and kindly activate full channels
best regards
siddaiah

Jun 28, 2014

Dear Gaurav,

Jun 28, 2014

Dear Shakeel,

Gaurav Asija

Jun 26, 2014

Complaint Regarding Installation Token No 522478_Online Booking_Vendor_MR Electronics

This is Gaurav Asija, I ordered a new connection today, Dish HD+ through your website where i received a call from 8744077424

Mr Raj took the order and committed the installation today where executive visited the site D 301 Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092

Through a conference call done between the vendor Mr Kailash (MR Electronics) & Raj everything was organized but subsequently executive Mr Mohit visited the place and left all the material but have not installed the set top box

As i need to leave Delhi, kindly take all the material back as i am very unhappy and would like to register the complaint against the vendor for misbehaviour by displaying non professional behaviour

I need an explanation on customer service, false commitment & misbehaviour by vendor which is not expected from company of your stature.

Gaurav
gaurav.asija@gmail.com
shakeel_81

Jun 23, 2014

Dishtv shows deactive from past 22 days

Being a loyal customer of Dish TV past 4 years, but everthing changed as i am having bad experience with Dish TV from past 1 year. Every month my Dish TV will either stop working or most of the channels will not show up. I end up calling Dish TV customer care and they just do refresh and everything is back in shape. I really don't understand why this happen. Other people using other DTH services don't face this issue. You can check my account and u will find how many times i have spoken about the same to customer service and asked to raise complaint. but they always close the ticket and no one bothers to get back on it. This is really pathetic. I get 4 to 5 time calls asking me to make payment, but no one calls about the issue escalated.
Today it went beyond the limits. I recharge my Dish TV on 1st June 2014, till today my Dish TV showed as "deactivated - please recharge to get the service." I sent many SMS to get callback from my register mobile number. but no one contacted me. Finally i received call today morning and the tech just did refresh again and my Dish TV started working. As i am not ready to pay for 22 days of platinum pack which was deactivated. When asked the tech to escalate it and get the activity log file. He says there is no option of escalating. I even spoke to supervisor of his, he said the same thing and just gave a feedback # 175082049.
This makes me wonder whether Dish TV have any technical team? to be honest i think distv has no proper customer service nor their issue gets escalated to technical team.
This is what i need
1. Someone check and send me the log file from 1st June 2014 to 22 June 2014.
2. Need to know how i will get refund for the lost 22 days because of issue from Dish TV end.
3. Every month trouble of Dish TV stop working or most of channels not working to be resolved permanently.

VC number : 01506702032

Dish TV_CST

Dear Avijit,

Avijit.Saha@avivaindia.com

Jun 20, 2014

Poor set top box replacement

on 26th jan 2014 Dish Tv has replaced my set top box with a old set top box which is a repaired one. On 2nd or 3rd june i started facing problem with the set top box which was displaying that software upgradation failed. On calling customer care they assisted me to forced upgrade of software and for next three four days i was following the same forced software upgrade to view tv channels. on 10th force upgrade of software failed and Dish TV took a request for their engineer's visit at my place saying that there is a allignment issue.
When service engineer from dish tv visited my place and after assessing all allignment and set top box they said that set top box is damaged and needs to be replaced by paying Rs.600 odd. I kept on crying saying that why I should be paying while I have got the set top box changed this year January end only. They said that the validity is only for 3 months for replaced set top box.

At last after long fight they did not replace my set top box and I was forced to take Airtel DTH now.

My Request nos are.

173319845 on 10/06/2014 spoke to Hitendra.
173466086 on 11/06/2014 spoke to Himanshu

Dear Kyrmenlang l Nonglait,

mehran

Jun 15, 2014

not getting channels

I am not getting my Sony six and filmy and utv movies utv and many more channels ... Costamer care sucks they don't respond and dish t.v is really giving me very poor service... Its really irritating.. I need to watch soccer and I am not getting the channel Sony six ... I need the complaint resolved as soon as possible.. I fed up with dish t.v
kyrmenlang l nonglait

Jun 14, 2014

not adding to my account

dear sir/madam
i have recharge my dish tv vc.no 01508796843 with Rs.500 on the 12th june 2014.i have also reveived a confirmation sms on my mobile number but till now it didn't add to my acccount and the due date will be on 17th june,so please help to get my account!!!

Idea - RE: Unwanted incoming calls
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that details of...
    AICTE - GATE Stipend not received
    Hello sir, I am pursuing M.E (CAD/CAM) in Zeal Education...
    IRCTC - Citibank Payment gateway option is not available
    Hello Sir, There is no option to pay using citibank net...
    BMTC Bus - pass particular
    I have a pass wherein the particulars are so messed up...
    UGC-NET - Not able to download ecertificate
    Respected sir/madam I am not able to download...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION
    I am ISMAIL BIN SANUSI and one of maybank debit card...
    cocacola - Win prize pay
    My no.is selected for uk cocacola promo2014 so pay my...
    SSC - not getting the regestration number
    Respected sir/madam, My name is SAURAV KUMAR BASURI and...
    Passport office Patna - passport is delay
    Dear sir. Mera naam Satish Rai hai...