Dish TV

Jan 24, 2017

setup box

Dear swapnil amin

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

swapnil amin

Jan 20, 2017

setup box

I was inform you that when I am try change the channel setup box doesn't respond immediately.
My remote is working exactly.

So please solve my problem

Jan 2, 2017

Dear Wartzzz543

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Dec 27, 2016

Dear Wartzzz543 ,

Wartzzz543

Dec 22, 2016

Scheduled timers not recording

After spending an hour with a chat customer service person trying to get my scheduled timers to record, their solution was to send me a new receiver. I thought this has to be a simple problem so I called the actual telephone number feeling if I could talk to someone they would fix this immediately. Well, two hours later as I listened to the "technician" read out of their manual I finally said I had an appointment to get to. I knew more about the service than they did. Time to change.

Dec 20, 2016

Dear bubnalex

Dec 12, 2016

Dear bubnalex

bubnalex

Dec 10, 2016

Signal

The dish tech was at our house today and none of our issues were resolved. We just started with dish last saturday and we hate it. Cant access movies from the "Joey" in the bedrooms. Very upset. Going to contact state attorney generals office in Columbus Ohio to file a complaint

Nov 24, 2016

Dear sekharich

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.

Nov 21, 2016

Dear sekharich

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

sekharich

Nov 19, 2016

i am VB ChandraSekharan VCNO: 01523844320, Mobile: 9440857478
I am sent a mail regarding not available channels on 15 Oct 2016. At that time i thing it is rain problem. But when climate is very good the problem is continuing then i call your costumer care 4th Nov 16 and 5th Nov 2016. and 6th morning the technician was come .But he told to me i will come after sum time and not come till this moment . and i contact to you 12th , 14th , 16th every time i spent more than 15 minute that means my lots of money and time spend for this problem.
My last recharge is 18-7-2016 rs 3210.00 . I am paying very costly dish tv but i am not getting your service My complaint request numbers is 296843861, 298093345, 298291654.
If you can`t rectify my problem please return my balance amount to my bank account. I am change to any other distributes which will provide service
TODAY 19/11/2016 Till not rectify my problem
tater_tot1975@ yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2016

TV SERVICE & MONTHLY BILLING

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND I WAS VERY PLEASED IN THE BEGINNING WITH YOUR TV SERVICE.HOWEVER AS TIME WENT ON YOUR PACKAGES JUST KEPT INCREASING AND COSTING MORE FOR CUSTOMERS. also I RECENTLY HAD A SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUE HAPPEN TO ME CAUSING ME TO BE HOSPITALIZED FOR TWO AND A HALF WEEKS AND WAS UNABLE TO WORK AT MY JOB. I GOT BEHIND ON MY BILL BUT I STILL DONE WHAT I COULD DO TO KEEP PAYING ON MY ACCOUNT. THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU THOUGH. instead YOU WANT TO CHARGE CUSTOMERS AN EXTENSION FEE OF $ 9.00 EACH TIME. THAT IS BS!! NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS.I GOT AN EXTENSION HOWEVER IF I STILL WASN'T ABLE TO PAY A PAST DUE AMOUNT DUE TO BEING HOSPITALIZED AND NEEDED MORE ALL YOUR RESPONSES WERE THAT THE PAST DUE STILL HAD TO BE PAID OR MY SERVICE WOULD STILL BE SUSPENED. ALL THAT I NEEDED WAS JUST 7 MORE DAYS TO BE ABLE TO PAY WAHT WAS NEEDED AND YOUR WORTHLESS COMPANY WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER THIS. I WILL NOT RECOMMENED YOUR TV SERVICE TO ANYONE AND ONCE MY CONTRACT IS UP IN DECEMBER I AM CNCELLING YOUR SERVICE ALL TOGETHER. I HAVE HAD MEDICOM PRIOR TO YOUR TV SERVICE AND NOT ONCE DID THEY EVER TREAT ME OR ANY OTHER CUSTOMERS THAT I KNOW THE WAY YOUR LOUSY COMPANY DOES. AND PRICES DIDN'T CHANGE EVERYTIME YTOU TURN AROUND EITHER. SAD THAT YOUR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE SO BAD AND TREATING CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A VERY UGLY WAY!! ALL YOUR COMPANY IS DOING IS LINING YOUR OWN POCKETS FOR ALL IT'S WORTH. I GURANTEE I WILL NO LONGER HAVE YOU AS MY TV PROVIDER ONCE MY CONTRACT IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 3, 2016

dishtv

Dear SanjayShelar

Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.

Oct 30, 2016

Channel not wark

Kuch channel atta nahi vc no 01510226564

Dear Basheerahamed

We tried to reach you on 9442861231 but your no. was not reachable. Please write to us with alternate mobile number and email ID at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear rethaja

Dear Basheerahamed

Basheerahamed

Oct 5, 2016

SAME CHANNEL NOT WORKING

PLS NOW ACTIVE OUR SETUP BOX NO 01522966056

SUN GROUP CHANNEL AND VIJAY TV CAHNNEL YOU ARE ACTIVE NOW ACTIVEING ONE MONTH I AM ALL REDY PAY PLS QUICKLY
colleent

Sep 29, 2016

misrepentation of bundle packages

Called dish to get information on packages, was on phone foro ver an hour going over and over what I was looking for. I wanted premium channels and WiFi, he reviewed it all with me, meanwhile I had on speaker phone with others listening. By the end of conversation I agreed to a bundle package for a price which he stated it includese everything we talked about dish and WiFi. So today I get a bill for dish and a 100.00 bill for centuryl ink WiFi a 100 dollars it's not gold in those airwaves. I called dish they stated we don't bundle those packages. I explained the conversation I had with guy on phone and price he quoted for both. She stayed well we don't bundle and offered 3 pay per view movies for him lying and misrepresenting the deal just to get me to agree. Now I'm stuck in a 2 year contract with WiFi I can't even get to work. I will blast this all over social media and anywhere I can to let people know how they misrepresent. Oh and while the gentleman that came to install the units, I asked for a paper list of what channels I have so I knew what was what, he tells me no just push the button and search like everyone else. I will also be going to bbb to report this. Something has to be done about lying, misrepresenting and leavingy ou stuck in a 2 yr contract just to get his commission. I will spend money getting out of this just to prove a point, my attorney is on doped daily. Again dish you were on speaker with others in the room listening.

Sep 29, 2016

mvraghunath

Sep 27, 2016

From: Venkatachala, Raghunath Magadi
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:07 PM
To: 'P_Deepa@dishtv.in'; 'customercare@dishtv.in'; 'write2us@dishtv.in'
Cc: 'karscdrc@kar.nic.in'; 'kar-sforum@nic.in'; 'mvraghunath@gmail.com'
Subject: Dish TV Contradicting Opted Package and Charging Excess Money (VC Ref# 01524694248)

Greetings!

Concern Officials,

Dish TV Service with VC Ref# 01517075228,

I have been using Dish TV service closely a 6 Months and done a Biggest Mistake by paying for One Year Subscription.

Recently had a bad experience by activating “Times News Channel” through a SMS. Later within 10 mins realize that there is no provision for activating individual channel and customer need to opt “Entire English News Channel”.

For activating entire English News Channel, Dish TV charging Rs. 75-00 and as a customer felt that it is expensive and immediately called customer care and requested for De-Activation.

Initially they have rejected and saying it is locked and cannot be changed until the month cycle. After few mins of arguments they took a request and raised request for removing the opted package.

Surprisingly today Morning had a bad experience, instead of removing “English News Channel” Package they have removed all the existing package inclusive of Special Officers at the time of buying connection and also removed Basic South Package, A-LA-CARTE and HD Packages which has been opted.

Today Evening Called Up Customer Care and seeking for the update, surprisingly got an Un-Professional Response and Associate not willing to accept the mistake done by the concern team while de-activating News Channel Package.

It was a bad experience and not willing to resolve the issue. Instead of Challenging the facts and rudely responded. Demanding Excess Money for restoring the Same Package which have opted.
At this stage even after paid of one year advance subscription and not able to view the channels.

Today I have recorded all the conversation details as an evidence and will take it forward this issue to Consumer Disputes Legal Body for seeking Justice.

I look forward your support and wait for further inputs next 24 hours. If there is no progress request you to consider this email communication as cancelling service effective from today.

I will take this issue to the Consumer Court and will seek justice on this ground.

Raghu

Sep 26, 2016

Dishtv

Dear shushila kumar pani

DishTV

SBI Buddy - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Reliance - No out going calls
    Sir/madam I used Reliance gsm no. 7306731766.I Recharged...
    www.paytm.com - otp
    Castmar care contect no pilz
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    MICROMAX MAD A94 - 3g setting
    not compatible my phone 3g net plz help me.... not samble...
    online sbi - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Paytm customer care number8298583130 - paytm problem call this number8298583130
    paytm customer care number8298583130 any problems ...
    paytm - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!! This is Froud Mobile...
    IM-CBSSBI - EMI Due message
    I have received a message from CBSSBI mentioning that...
    SBI Buddy - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!