Dish TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dish TV

Aug 16, 2016

Dear vineet kumar bhardwaj

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

vineet kumar bhardwaj

Aug 14, 2016

dish reinstallation problem

i have reinstalled my dish on 30 july.but my dish is now showing signal problem from 3 days even though I have paid the amount.my tv vc no-01516598668.

Aug 2, 2016

Hi Ursula.

As per our conversation with you on 8961570657, it has been informed to you that in order to fix your issue you need to pay hardware charges. For further assistance please get back to us.

Aug 2, 2016

Dear Kalpesh0304

Kalpesh0304

Poor Customer Service

I am using Dish TV for past 1 year, and I am really disappointed with your customer service.
I had activated a Cricket Pack somewhere between February/March 2016 and was informed that it would last for 90 days after which it would get auto deactivated. However the pack was stil active after 90 days. I received a call from dish tv asking me for recharge of my account.
On the call I asked the person to deactivate my additional cricket pack, to which he replied that it will be auto deactivated once it completes the period of 120 days, which earlier was 90 days. If that was not enough,on the next call which I made today I came to know that tha pack has got auto renewed for 6 months. I also called up for the same 2 days back and I was informed by the senior that I can recharge my account by Rs 100 after which my request for pack deactivation would be procssed. Also my call got disconnected several times. I guess you don't require customers.
Sorry, but pathetic customer service.

Finally I request you to deactivate my pack or else I will sswitch to another operator.
My VC no 01522149500
Reg mobile 9579655185
Kalpesh Patil

Dear Ursula,

Ursula

Dish TV not working

My dish TV stopped working from today morning, when I called your customer care person they told me that they would send someone to rectify the problem, the person came and then he tells me that we have to pay Rs. 1800 since there is a fault in the dish antenna. I can get a new connection paying this amount why should I pay dish tv 1800/-. I have been a very old customer with dish TV and would still love to avail the service but I would not be able to pay this amount, if an normal amount is quoted then I don't mind paying that but 1800 is to much for me. If you check my payment details you will see that I have been making all my payments in time. Please let me know if the amount can be less, otherwise I will have to disconnect the service.

Please note my VC No. 01518835374 and my registered mobile no. 8961570657 optional no. 9830072814

Jul 29, 2016

Dear inus shaikh

As per our conversation on 8888899132, it has been informed to you that either you have to contact your bank or to contact our customer care with the payment details so that the needful can be done. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in

inus shaikh

Jul 28, 2016

pls refund my amount.

pls refund my amount.pls. help me sir. maine ek galat id pe recharge kiya hai galat id hai 01524943946 usme 25JULY 2016 par 270 ka recharge kiya tha, wo me sahi id pe recharge karna tha sahi id 01524943947 hai INUS SHAIKH ke name par hai he conection uka mo. 8888899132 hai usme 15JULY2016 par 270 ka recharge kiya hai aur BANK Ditel hai Ref no IMPS-2A620709774806 918888899132 RECHORGE:CHILLR PLS Refund my cash my HDFC Accont

Jul 20, 2016

Dear F.hussain,

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Vickybhat,

As per our conversation on 9419185373, it has been confirmed by you that your channels related issue have been resolved and waiver of Rs 170 has been given. Now your switch off date has been changed to 04 Aug 2016. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

F.hussain

Jul 19, 2016

301 Signal Not Found

I am using Dish TV last 4 Year VCNo-01516432402 , on 17th July 2016 my dish Tv is got issue 301 error , I called Mr. Deepak worining in (Bhagat singh Enterprises) cell No-9555526390/955552639 as he was earlier visited my home for fixing dish TV on 06/05/2016 . He came and given the solution and taken Rs.150 without bill , next day evening my dish TV again got black out and again same 301 error occurs.
Regular 2 days i call to Mr.Deepak but he was not responding and even not picking call also .
Then I Called Bhagat Sing EnterPrises from where Deepak has visited last time . Mr. Bhaghat singh CellNo-9910734049 told pay Rs.80 more i will send the technician but again he
taken 2 days and not send any technician and regularly disconnected my calls too.
Finally i called Dish Tv Customer care on 16/07/2016 and asked for Technician Req.no-279997531 and on 19/7/16 Reqno-280190590 but still today 19/7/16 there is no technician has call or not come to my home to fixed the issue .

I spoken Dish TV Customer care (Riya , Abhishek , Amritansh , Ravish ) to solve this issue but till today 19/07/2016 the issue is not resolved , Mr. Ravish has called last eveing 8 PM and told engineer will be coming till 9 PM on 18/7/16 even that is failed ....

I request you pls look this issue and not then please return my Money back which I have recharge Rs.315 on 11/7/16 .

Hussain

Dear jindal ravi,

As per our conversation on 9013364140, informed you that the Game on HD add-on has been deactivated from VC 01517326729. Now your switch off date is 05 Aug 2016. Kindly allow us some time for updating this, please switch off your Set Top Box from the main power supply, then switch on it for smooth processing. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Dear Ganesh shetye,

As per our conversation on 9764346558, you confirmed that your issue has already been resolved. Moreover, we have taken your valuable feedback regarding our Customer Service. We will take appropriate action. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Dear anupnayak,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Jul 14, 2016

Dear rohit kumar shaw,

Jul 12, 2016

Dear Customer (Vickybhat),

Vickybhat

Jul 11, 2016

Set box not working

Sir/madam
It's very unfortunate I camplaint on 9 of July 2016 I tell the dish tv is not working next day tecknition is cum on 20 July the checked and they tell set of box is not working I said changed they told go for another complaint and I give 170 rupees to tecknision with out doing any thing.Now I go for another complaint on 11 th but there is no respond at all.We have two connections I think I close the connections .Your service centre jammu area I dnt no which area the cum from they are totally zero service Any you contact me please my number is 9419185373 this number is also registered my dish Tv website
Bhupinderpalsaini

Jul 10, 2016

Dish TV Charged by Higher rate

I have Tata Sky Connection ID 1032710632 from long time & i am always charges by Rs.240/- & now increase by 260/- but ladt month from July-2016 charged SMS received for Rs.420/- but I charged by Rs.250/- pm. But tata sky charged my a/c by increase rate of Rs.420/- per month. You are requested please solve my probelum whenever I am ready to charge By Rs.260/- per month then why company charged on higher side,
with regards,

Bhupinder.

Dear jindal ravi,

Dear Ganesh shetye,

Dear anupnayak,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

jindal ravi

action taken without permission

I am one of your existing customers. last month on 5 june I availed the facility of exchange offer wherein I got a hd box in place of a sd box .along with it I got a one month free package of hd channels. Your service person mr amit did not guide me about how to discontinue it after a month and did not give any instruction against it. recently on 27 june2016 I got a message from your side that if I wanted to discontinue the facility I need to call at your place.on 2 July , 2016 I called at the given number in the message, where I was misguided by your company that I am already on my regular plan that is of rs 270 which I always pay and there is no need for any request.then suddenly yesterday I got amessage from dishtv that I have been activated to hd plan and i have to pay rs 435 against it which I do not want. This has been activated without my permission.so I request you to please look into the matter and provide me the service as per my requirement that is rs270 plan. I hope you will consider the case and take action as soon as possible to avoid any sort of misconvenience.
MY VC NUMBER IS 01517326729
name; ravinder kumar jindal
jindal ravi

action taken without permission

I am one of your existing customers. last month on 5 june I availed the facility of exchange offer wherein I got a hd box in place of a sd box .along with it I got a one month free package of hd channels. Your service person mr amit did not guide me about how to discontinue it after a month and did not give any instruction against it. recently on 27 june2016 I got a message from your side that if I wanted to discontinue the facility I need to call at your place.on 2 July , 2016 I called at the given number in the message, where I was misguided by your company that I am already on my regular plan that is of rs 270 which I always pay and there is no need for any request.then suddenly yesterday I got a message from dishtv that I have been activated to hd plan and i have to pay rs 435 against it which I do not want. This has been activated without my permission.so I request you to please look into the matter and provide me the service as per my requirement that is rs270 plan.
Ganesh shetye

Jul 7, 2016

Complaints of customer care executive

Hello my name is Ganesh Shetye
V.c no. 01508695995
Reg mobile no. 9764346558

On 6th july I complaint to your executive and she said she will arrange technician.
But when on 7th July I again called they are saying I have not made any complaint.
Is this your service for customer? First day holding call for 17 minutes and later saying no complaint is registered.
I have both days call recording and if I am not wrong you also must be having recording.
Please check the recording.

Very upset with executives behaviour.

EPASS - PROCESSING(Application Pending at College)
    Sir, I am getting below status from last 3 months. I...
    RATION CARD - Rank 6594
    I have no ration card and I secured a rank 6594 and I am...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - activation
    my jio no. 7000720631 name sandeep kumar my alternete no....
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - order not place
    My shoe my body spray out off deliver not my placed please...
    AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA - where is my order
    Ordered Zymoxotic Enzymatic solution for pets ears back in...
    Adv VK Sareen ass - V K Sareen corrupt worst advocate
    Best or worst VK Sareen advocate is thug, chor advocate...
    Mobile fraud call - Stranger called and asked for ATM details
    Got two calls from strangers of which one was pretending...
    PAO (OR) EME secunderabad - DON'T RECEIVED TPTL & TRANSFER GRANT
    Sir,I don't received TPTL & TRANSFER grant .I...
    datawind - Datawind tablet
    Dear sir, datawind service center pitampura Shiva market...
    TNPSC - selection of community
    i am not able to select the community it is showing only...