Dravidian University

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dravidian University

S, Sagayam

DU-PHD

Dear PhD scholars, Those who want to get a final solution in the PhD matter, ought to come along with your friends ( with all the Xerox documents) to the University. All the Study Centres (from all states) are requested to inform this urgent matter to all the PhD scholars. Sometimes 'Strength' only decides and leads to an expected solution. Let's hope in us and go ahead. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE PERSONS WHO CONTINUALLY TRY. -S.Sagayam
Sagayam Sebastian

Aug 19, 2014

DU-PHD (2007-2008 & 2008-2009 Batches)

Dear Scholars, Please don't forget to assemble in front of the University on 3.9.14 at 9.30 am. Because, at present, PhD-theses of 85 scholars have been sent for evaluation and 38 scholars have been called for Viva-Voce. To be frank, 3 PhD-scholars from other states, secretly completed their Viva-voce. Why this PARTIALITY and INJUSTICE?! DU is cunningly executing Evaluation and Viva-Voce to some scholars. The V.C keeps saying that he can act only as per the Court's direction in this matter. So,If we want to find a good solution in our PhD matter, we need to come together and fight for justice. Those who want to PhD degree, must come together to Dravidian University to observe 'Indefinite Hunger Strike' at DU on 3.9.14. No pain No gain. This is the final meet arranged for our problem. Attendance will be maintained with all details.Don't miss this opportunity. -S.Sagayam (9944722113)

Dravidian University Phd strike

All are invite to joint hunger in Dravidian university campus.  All must joined this strike.  You not join this strike , you loss your phd. This strike go to indefinite. So are prepare and come draviduan university on 3.8.2014 @ 9.00 am. this strike go to minimum 5 days so will come well prepared.  This is lost chance. Please give mass and get justice.  This strike  is "DO OR DIE". Nobody tell excursion.  All come and get your right. Don't forget in the day 03.09.2014.
Latha Janaki.R

Aug 18, 2014

Ph.D Education 2008-2009- Request for Viva details and Ph.D degree award

Admitted for Ph.D Education Off Campus Reg.No: OPPHED-056 admitted on 30/09/2008 and submitted the Thesis on 01/07/2011.

I'm awaiting for the information from the respected University authorities.Pl contact me @lathajanakiramanujam@gmail.com for passing the good news about the positive happenings towards the viva-voce and degree award information.
Valayapathi

Aug 17, 2014

Dravidian university

we gather in front of Dravidian University for hunger strike till solution given by the authorities in black and white. (03-09-14) willing persons contact me through Whats up 9994812052 save my number and also registered ur problem through whats up with Polimer News channel 9500295001

Aug 16, 2014

latest news

The news is being circulated that some Ph D-scholars received orders from D U as per the direction of A P High Court to conduct Viva Voce. If it is fact, please send me a proof of it, then it will be announced in the site.Eligibility Criteria for the Ph D Scholars Dravidian University Admitted in the 2008-09 Academic Year as per the Two Member Committee appointed by A P Govt. on 12.11.2010.
Criterion 1: you would have got admitted before 1.06.2009 and
Criterion 2: your Ph D subject should be one of the following departments.https://sites.google.com/site/duphdscholarscoordteam/latest-news

Aug 14, 2014

viva doing dravidian university PHD

As per the High Court (AP) direction, Viva-Voce was conducted for 3 Scholars (enrolled during 2008-2009) today 14.8.14. -S.Sagayam
ramasamy karthikeyan

Aug 14, 2014

phd

Dear all scholars ,: .So I request you make a call or SMS to this number 9849790363 This Number is Andra Pradesh's Deputy Chief Minister's regarding our PhD problem.Then it may reach the higher authorities. so that our problem is going to solve
ramasamy karthikeyan

Phd

we have to plan wel in the month September first week, get permission from the concern police officers and intimate to media, etc.. and we have to do a non-stop strike at kuppam . we have to keep the banners, plan well in advance and do with unity(including the students of all the states). we fight for our rights.

dra

my friends strike is a only solution to get our rights because in India, this is a custom of getting solution.

we are not cheating any one so please gather and show ur strength.

ap dcm mobile no.

Dear all,Through this Mail I am sending a cell phone No: 9849790363This Number is Andra Pradesh's  Deputy Chief Minister's.So I request you make a call or SMS to this number regarding  our PhD problem.Then it may reach the higher authorities. so that our problem is going to solve.--  K.BALA SHWORI REDDYwww.kbaluenglish.blogspot.com
gayathrisuri

Aug 8, 2014

dravidian phd

It is no effective at all if we sit in front of the university(already all did it). we have to plan well, get permission from the concern police officers and intimate to media, etc.. and we have to do a non-stop strike at kuppam . we have to keep the banners, plan well in advance and do with unity(including the students of all the states). Just 20(like amma meet) is not sufficient. we need a mass of affected students. we have to gather them.

Gayathri Subramanian

Aug 6, 2014

dravidian university phd

what is next? in tamilnadu we submitted our grievances to our honorable CM DR. AMMA.. surly we get news from DR.AMMA. at the same time we want to gather in front of our university ( Dravidian university).
Rani M

Aug 4, 2014

Dravidian University Ph.D Viva

Hai Friends,

Mr. Aravind Subbiah updated information is useful to all the Dravidian University Ph.D Scholars. Amma meet (Tamil Nadu) on 4th August 2011 at Secretariat in Chennai. This Meeting is possitive for in our life to get in Ph.D., Degree.

By

M.Rani
gayathrisuri

Aug 4, 2014

PHD DRAVIVIDIAN UNIVERSITY

i also one among the affected candidate of dravidian university(2009 batch) may i please know the recent update after the amma meet on 04.08.2014. i and my friends also fought for this.
regards,
gayathri phd computer science

Aug 3, 2014

dravidian university phd

We are in chennai . Please support and come , do not think" They do," without ur presence we willl not win. So come join us. Surely Honourable C M dr.AMMA helps us.

Aug 2, 2014

amma meet- Dravidian university phd scholars

All dravidian university PHD scholars must be meet to amma (Tamilnadu CM) . all are meet or report to tamilnadu assembly (tamilnadu secretariate office front - park) assemble. Any further information pl conduct Sagayam: 9944722113 Valayapathi:9994812052 Maideen:9488461998

Dravidian university phd

Please let us know any phone number or mail id to enable us to join Amma meet (04.08.2014). My mail id is rv0306@gmail. com

Dravidian university phd

Please inform any phone number or mailid to contact anybody to make us join Amma meet (Tamil Nadu) on 4th August 2011 at Secretariat in Chennai.
My mail id is rv0306@gmail. com

Dravidian university phd

I have also registered (31-5-09) and submitted (august 2011) my PhD thesis in Dravidian university. All the respective governments should involve and take some immediate steps to solve this problem as many thousands of people got affected by this issue which is the mistake of the university.
A.V.Radha (PhD Management)
khaleel Ahmed

Aug 2, 2014

ph.d 2008-09 batch,dravidian university phd " Genocide".

I have regd. In sociology PhD, june 2009 batch from D. U. dravidian university phd scholars spend 6 years for getting phd.
Thanks Mr. Aravind for the initiatives taken by you regarding Ph.D. without long strike, we won't get good solution.
so thing and gather.
9481304972,9902014829,
snsharma17

Jul 31, 2014

PhD thesis not submitted of Dravidian University

I got admitted in PhD Computer Science for 2008-09 batch with reg.no. 01409219057 date of admission 31=-5-2009 and have deposited the Two years fees of university and study centre.and my topic was approved and the last date to submit the thesis was 31st May 2014 but the university is not accepting.Therefore I request you to tell me the current status of the PhD and do the needful as It is a matter of carrier.

Sri Narain Sharma
selvamdu

Jul 31, 2014

selvamraj

I like Mr.Aravind representation, we will support to meet CM on 4th august 2014 with media.

pl.Mr.Aravind send your mobile number.

Jul 30, 2014

amma meet( Tamilnadu CM)

DU-Tamil nadu Scholars,U are all requested to assemble in front of SECRETARIATE in CHENNAI at 9AM on 4.8.14 to meet C.M Amma in order to speed up our PhD-Viva. -S.Sagayam
pradeep G

Jul 28, 2014

delay in awarding Ph D in commerce

I enrolled myself as a Ph D research scholar in commerce from Dravidian university in oct 2008 and submitted my Ph D thesis to the university duly signed by my research guide in may 2012 and sorry to say that till date (i e july 2014) there is no response from the univeristy about conducting viva and awarding the degree despite visiting the university several times personally and requesting the concerned staff do the needful in this regard, but it is in vein . We the research scholars are annoyed by the carelessness of the university and it is the high time now that we should know when do we get our degrees .Please understand the pain and agony of All ill-fated research scholars like me who are doing the Ph D program in the university and respond quickly as when do we get our degrees

Indraprastha Gas Ltd. PNG Gail &BPCL - ON LINE REF.NO.2014186672 DT.15-1-14
    Applied for online connection ofPNG have sent the amount...
    SBH BANK PATHRI, DIST-PARBHANI,MAHARASHTRA - Avoid to give loan farmer
    sir.. amhi sarv vita(b.k) yethil shetkaryani 2013 sali...
    RSRTC BUS Service - Misbehave of Conductor
    On 18th August, 2014 (Monday) we four members boarded in...
    Vodafone - Extremely bad quality of customer service
    So I have been a customer of Vodafone for last 10-15...
    IT TRFUND - UNJUTIFIED DEMAND AND WRONG ADJUSTMENT OF REFUND
    I am Lt Col KS Chakrabarti, retired on 31st March, 2008....
    mohd ahmed - abbu.ahmed25@gmail.com
    loss my Enrolment Number/date and time my aadhar card...
    Dish TV - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Mr. Shah, Thank you for writing to us and sharing...
    care@irctc.co.in - Booking Senior Citizen e-ticket
    Sir, I am a senior citizen. I do not find any option for...