Dravidian University

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dravidian University

Jul 30, 2014

amma meet( Tamilnadu CM)

DU-Tamil nadu Scholars,U are all requested to assemble in front of SECRETARIATE in CHENNAI at 9AM on 4.8.14 to meet C.M Amma in order to speed up our PhD-Viva. -S.Sagayam
pradeep G

Jul 28, 2014

delay in awarding Ph D in commerce

I enrolled myself as a Ph D research scholar in commerce from Dravidian university in oct 2008 and submitted my Ph D thesis to the university duly signed by my research guide in may 2012 and sorry to say that till date (i e july 2014) there is no response from the univeristy about conducting viva and awarding the degree despite visiting the university several times personally and requesting the concerned staff do the needful in this regard, but it is in vein . We the research scholars are annoyed by the carelessness of the university and it is the high time now that we should know when do we get our degrees .Please understand the pain and agony of All ill-fated research scholars like me who are doing the Ph D program in the university and respond quickly as when do we get our degrees
niceguy_nomore

Jul 25, 2014

Dravidian University

Hello all,

The plight of the deserving scholers who pursued their Ph.Ds with Dravidian University is gathering much attention. The fate of the careers of close to 9000 scholers, who have taken up services with various educational educations is most talked about. However, adding insult to injury is the loss of credibility and the marring of reputation which comes from the loss of the title. Thus, the resolution of the problem it is of immediate and urgent necessity for all affected.

So far, most of the activities have been conducted with the AP courts looking into the matter. I could also understand that various demonstartions are also staged at the university premises, sadly to not much effect so far. It can clearly be seen that inflencing the government at the highest level is important in this matter. What very few people have pointed out in this forum is the lack of representation of enough number of complaints from the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala as well. For a fact, I know of only a handful of scholers who turn up at the demonstrations from these two states. This cannot be.

For the matter to be settled in the scholers' favor, immediate involvement of the governments of Tamil Nadu and Kerala are needed. They can land much preassure on AP government, which can make things right.

We now have spread across Kerala about 52 scholers of Ph.D from DU. I'm organizing a framework for all of them to stage a march to the Kerala Assembly to voice their concerns. Similar movements are also being organized by me at Madhurai to influece the TN government. These will take place on the 3rd week of August.

I'm a social thinker who have much influence in the said governments, and who have in the past successfully mediated in educational disputes. I do this as a matter of social responsibility and not for monetory reasons. I'm not for money, but for social justice. For this particular matter of DU, I'm already in close contact with Kerala and TN scholers who will join hands to move their respective governments. Together, we will win.

What I require from each of you in this forum- and also from all others who each of you know is information.

I require your personal openions on higher education, if other institutions are awarding Ph. D via disctance learning etc. I need your emotional points of view how this situation will affect your careers. I need each of you to speak with me, inform me on each and every aspect of this matter. I'll amass all information with each affected scholer's name and a short bio to produce a volume of data and a mass appeal which then be a strong document represented by three states. Only then, all our voices will be heard.

My phone lines will be open today from 9 pm to 11pm. Tomorrow Saturday from 8am till 11pm, and same times on Sunday. Monday morning, I'll answer calls till 10.30 am. After this time, my legal and research teams will start compiling the data gathered. Calls after 10.30 am Monday, will be accomodated only on a practicality basis, so cannot guarantee.

If you know of anyone else, who can speak with me on your behalf, ask them to call as well. I speak English, Malayalam. Tamil and Hindi, but the best for us would be to converse in English. so, if you want to have someone with more English skills with you at the time you call me, inform them and keep ready.

Friends, this fight will end only with our win. Venting anguish on an internet forum alone won't give results. We need more concrete action, more directed force for our efforts. Let's unite for this.

Below are my numbers and e-mail. Call at the stipulated times and if the line is engaged, call after a little while, because I'll be busy speaking with all our scholers. All the best.

Regards.

Praveen JH

The below mobile numbers will be directly answered by me

0994 6000 100
0808 6886 808

My e-mail IDs are being answered by seperate researchers, one each for an ID.

jh.praveen@yahoo.com
jh.praveen@hotmail.com
jh.praveen@outlook.com
jh.praveen@gmail.com
jh.praveen@aol.com

Jul 23, 2014

Dravidian University Phd strike

All scholars ready to hunger strike on august first week. The place (Kuppam or Hyderabad) not desired. We inform later. Do the strike and get the justice. This strike is do or die. All scholars ready to join this strike with out fail. You give mass and get the justice. any advise pl cantact dravidindphd2014@gmail.com
maideen

Jul 23, 2014

phd

without long strike, we won't get good solution.

so thing and gather.
Valayapathi

Jul 20, 2014

Ph.D

dont waste time arrange all the scholars in front of university for hunger strike on august first week without getting result i dont want to come back my home that means "award Ph.D or leave us to die"
sundararaman.k

Jul 15, 2014

dravidian university website

dear friends, do you notice that we are unable to open dravidian university's website for the past two days? do any one know any thing regarding this? normally this would happen once a year during any updation of details in the website.
ANBAZHAGAN P

ph.d admission regarding

ph.d reg.no. 01209228005 date of registration 31-05-09. vice chancellor approved date 20.12.2009. REF;DU/OCRP/Ph.D/2008-09. FOOL VICE CHANCELLOR, BASTER DEPUTY DIRECTOR, FRAUD ADMINISTRATORS LISTEN ONE MINIUTE. I HAV TAKEN D.D RUPEES 26,000(UNIVERSITY)+5,000(STUDY CENTRE) D.D NO:576089 DATE 2-8-10 AND APPLIED FOR PH.D APPLICATION WITH SIGNATURE OF THE GUIDE(Dr.G.SUNDARARAJAN,ASST.PROFESSOR,GOVT.ARTS COLLEGE, DHARMAPURI-636705) ON 2-8-10. I HAV TAKEN DD 02-08-2010. BUT HOW WILL I ADMITTED 31-05-2009. U R FRAUD CLOSE UR UNIVERSITY. RETURN MY MONEY RS 62,000 RUPEES. TO MY S/B AC 1992325, CITY UNION BANK, KEELAPALUR, ARIYALUR-621707. IN THE NAME OF P.ANBAZHAGAN, BY P.ANBAZHAGAN, PH.D SCHOLAR(FULL TIME), TNTEU, CHENNAI-5
niveshkhanna

Dravidian University -- PhD Issue

Good initiative by Mr.Aravind Subbiah & fellow Professors. I hope the issue will be solved in near future.

Nivesh Khanna
PhD(Management) Scholar
sundararaman.k

ph.d 2008-09 batch

Thanks Aravind for the initiatives taken by you regarding Ph.D.
Rani M

Jul 11, 2014

DU Ph.D Admission 2008-2009 Batch Viva not conduct. Why?

Sir I have
Ph.D admission 2008-2009 Batch. My Subject is Computer Science. My Name is M. Rani. My Mail Id is raniabinaya@gmail.com and i have submitted in Ph.D., Thesis Aug - 2011 . But till date DU Can't conduct any other viva. When i get my ph.d degree. detail please.

Jul 10, 2014

Dravidian University Phd

8th July, 2014.Dear Colleagues (Ph D Scholars), I met the Chief Minister of A.P. Govt, Sri N. Chandrababu Naidu garu on 7th July, 2014 at 7.45 P.M. in his Official Residence-Lake View Guest House, Hyderabad along with two  professor-colleagues (Ph D Scholars). A file of the letters and the documents of evidence which I submitted to C M have been attached herein. Sri N. Chandrababu Naidu responded very positively to our request of solving the problem-the Ph. D.-Theses kept long pending with the Dravidian University.He also promised us that the file shall be studied and sent to the concerned department to solve it. Note:-Dravidian University is an Inter-State University (i.e. A.P. Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala). So, the Ph D Scholars of all the 4 states should get representation from the Chief Ministers of respective states for the early solution of the problem.  We hope the problem will be solved as soon as possible and the Ph.D. Theses will be evaluated and awarded.                                                           Thanking you, With Regards,Prof. V. Chandra Sekhar RaoProfessor in English, Department of Humanities and SciencesJoginpally B R Engineering College (Affiliated to (JNTUH), Hyderabad-500075Cell No. 09603727368,

Jul 5, 2014

Dravidian University Phd

Dear friends
We are go to AP government assembly gate strike in Hyderabad very soon . All scholars ready strike.
Please every scholars joint this strike.
Any suggestions sent : dravidindphd2014@gmail.com
thanks

Jun 29, 2014

du mater

I have regd. In Mathematics june 2009  batch from D. U.& submited the thesis in 2013. But due court case there is no hope fr the degree of ph.d. I belong to Himachal Pradesh .so it difficult to approach the uni. & scholars fr update. I know some news frm net. I also gave my consent fr any move to speed up evaluate & viva . Name: vikram singhSub: maths Contact me on 09418790930.Talk only in hindi.I met u at the time regd. the case at delhi. Bcoz I m frm himachal pradesh.

Pl hindi and English know people contact and get the information put this page please

Jun 18, 2014

du law

Dear Scholar
Www.pathlegal.in web site I see thia mater share with your

Human Rights »Posted 10 Jul 2013
here for Free Legal Advice

Legal questions & answers Phd from Dravidian University Court Case

Phd from Dravidian University Court Case Sir,
I have got admission in Dravidian University in PhD in Jan 2010, Ist two years were very smooth in papers dealing but after that no processing of course is found. Please suggest that how much time will it take to sought out the university issue, whether it would be in favour of students or not.

please respond.

Thanks alot
student questions above

Lower sajection below

Dear Client,

Since the matter is sub-judice, it is difficult to comment. All Ph.D. scholars should join hands and file writ or Special Leave Petition in the Supreme Court.

Best Wishes,

Mukesh Ralhan
Advocate

Jun 10, 2014

du meeting result

Dear Scholar
Our scholar meet to VC ON 09.06.2014 NEARLY 30 SCHOLARS. WE EXPLAIN OUR MATER "DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY IS NOT HELPLESS this issue . YOU ( STUDENTS) ONLY GET COURT STAY ORDER CLEAR . SO WE GET CLEAR THIS CASE UNIVERSITY AWARD THE PHD THAT IS ONE WAY. ONTHER WAY IS APPROACH AND REQUEST TO SEEMATHIRA CHIEF MINISTER. SO JUNE THIRD WEEK CM WILL COME TO KUPPAM. THAT DAY PERSENT OUR ISSUE .
ANY GET AP HIGH COURT STAY ORDER COPY PLEASE SENT THIS MAIL ID dravidindphd2014@gmail.com
It is most urgent
S.Sagayam

Jun 7, 2014

DU-PHD

Dear DU-PhD Scholars, You are all neccessarily requested to come together to the Dravidian University Campus on 9.6.14 (Monday) at 10 am in order to demand VC to take speedy steps to evaluate our theses and conduct Viva-Voce at the earliest. Then, if possible, we will go to the CM's Party Office located at Kuppam to get an Oppointment Date to meet CM of Seemandhra as per the direction.-S.Sagayam
sukhaprada

Registration No: OPPHCM-196
SUBJECT: COMMERCE
Date of Registration : 07-01-2008
Date of Submission of THESIS: 21-10-2011
STUDY CENTRE NAME AND NO: JYOTHI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY,NIRMAL,ADILABAD DIST. TELANGANA STATE.

Jun 6, 2014

DU MEET

Dear scholar

ALL ARE READY ATTENDING SCHOLAR MEET AND SUBMITTED OUR STATUS EXPLANATION TO UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES AND ALSO SENT CHIEF MINISTER OF SEEMANTHIRA STATE .
ALL SCHOLAR'S MUST COME AND JOIN THIS MEET IN DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY CAMBUS On 09.06.2014 at 10 am
Naga Maruthi

Jun 5, 2014

Phd delay in mathematics

I am Naga Maruthi Kumari, submitted my PhD thesis in Mathematics in Dravidian University. for a period of 5 years, I had many sleepless nights, to do my research work, which is very precious for me.I completed my M.Sc,M.Phil with 87% fromS.V.University.
If the university is passing the time like this, without sending the thesis for Review, the work which I did, will become old and the efforts, what I put will become totally in vain.
I am the 2nd daughter of my beloved father, who was expecting eagerly to see my PhD award. Now, I lost my father also. I am in deep sorrow, as I was unable to show my convocation certificate, to my beloved father, who was the backbone of my total educational journey.
I am requesting all higher authorities, to solve our problem and let the University to award our Doctorates as early as possible.Without our fault, unnecessarily we(The research scholars) are suffering alot.

Kindly understand our situation and solve the problem sir.
satyam sb

Jun 3, 2014

DELAY OF ANNOUNCING Ph.D AWARD

DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY PHD SCHOLARS 2007-2009
BIO-INFORMATION DATA SHEET
(Please full the form in Capital Letter)
Name : SHANKARA BHAKTULA SATYAM

Ph.D Particulars:

Registration No. : OPPHED-092/2007/08
Subject : EDUCATION
Date of Registration : 25/07/2008
Date of Submission : 02/08/2010 (THESES SUBMITTED)
Study centre name and no. : JYOTHI EDUCATION SOCIETY, NIRMAL, ADILABAD DIST. TELANGANA

Jun 2, 2014

DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARS MEET

Dear scholars,

ALL SCHOLARS TO JOINT IN OUR UNIVERSITY 09.06.2014 WITH OUT FAIL

YOU JOINT & YOU GET RIGHT

BIG MASS IN DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY ON 09.06.2014 @ 10AM

All scholars to meet in Dravidian university campus on 09/06/2014 at 10 am. All are come to meet and joint one hand, this time do big mass and get result. Our mass meet in university and information go to Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Chandhrababu Naidu. That Honest man do and finish our problem, it is fact. So mass is important. So all phd scholars came to university campus on 09.06.2014 at 10 am. Humble able request address given to University official that day.
Any clarification pl contact
dravidindphd2014@gmail.com
maideen

May 31, 2014

dravidian university phd maha serial

dravidian university phd scholars spend 6 years for getting phd,but viva vice still delaying,
who know this. we written lot of letters to all good officers bt nothing happen, so please gather once again in front university but this time we should not return from university if we won't get any solution (if get solution we must get written letter) from vc.

May 22, 2014

all Dravidian university phd scholars

All scholars to meet in Dravidian university campus on 09/06/2014. All are come to meet and joint one hand, this time do big mass and get result. Our mass meet in university and information go to Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Chandhrababu Naidu. That Honest man do and finish our problem, it is fact. So mass is important. So all phd scholars came to university campus on 09.06.2014 at 10 am. Humble able request address given to University official that day.
Any clarification pl contact
dravidindphd2014@gmail.com

May 22, 2014

Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Chandhrababu Naidu

Sir/madam,

our hearty congratulations on landslide victory of Telugudesam Party in just concluded seemantra Assembly and Parliament elections. In June 3rd Mr. Chandhrababu Naidu will take charge as Chief Minister in new government. So, you must take a below format letter and send it to Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Chandhrababu Naidu sir. I hope that around 300 letters are go to the chief minister cell, the new government look in to our problem and we may get justice. Try to send the letter within 3 days.
URGENT...... URGENT ......DO IT FAST

Telugudesam Party Office
NTR Bhavanam
Road No.2, Banjara Hills
HYDERABAD – 500 034

Sub : Evaluation of Ph.D. Theses kept pending with Dravidian University – Request
for your kind intervention at the earliest – Requested.
*****

At the outset, kindly accept our hearty congratulations on landslide victory of Telugudesam Party in just concluded Assembly and Parliament elections. We trust and believe that you will certainly fulfill the requirements for establishing welfare state. We, at our level, stand behind you in all your endeavours as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

Coming to our woes, I am writing this letter on behalf of hundreds of Ph.D. scholars of DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY. We enrolled as Ph.D. students under SDCE (School of Distance and Continuing Education) in the years 2007-08 and 2008-09 batches.

All of us have submitted our theses record books 2 to 3 years ago. Most of 2008-09 batch students submitted their theses by end of the year 2011. Even two to three years have elapsed; the University did not initiate steps for evaluation of theses.

We have come to know that somebody filed a complaint against the University in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh and the Vice Chancellor of the University expressed helplessness until the case in the High Court is disposed of. The case is not being followed up for its early disposal.

We addressed letters to the Chancellor (Governor of AP), UGC Chairman, concerned Ministers of Congress Government and also the Principal Secretary to Government to take up this matter as it has taken more than two years delay. BUT OUR PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED TILL DATE. Some important letters we addressed to various officials are enclosed herewith for ready reference.

OUR SINCERE APPEAL TO YOU SIR: On war footing basis, EVALUATION OF OUR Ph.D. THESES IS TO BE TAKEN UP BY THE DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY. We have learnt that our batches 2007-08 and 2008-09 are not at all related to the Court Case. This is shown as a plea (Court Case) to delay the process of evaluation by the University. However, the fact is to be ascertained. IF YOU KINDLY ALLOT SOME TIME TO US, some of us will meet you in Hyderabad on the date and time convenient to you sir. A WORD IN REPLY IS SOLICITED.

Thanking you and with kind regards,

Yours sincerely

IDEA 3G NET SETTER - net workavailability
    My idea netsetter 3G not working bcoz its saying...
    GHMC electrical department street light - Street light not working
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am resident of house no11-1-1184/2,...
    celkon - I DID NOT GET MY PRODUCT
    I DID NOT GET MY PRODUCT ...
    Ibps - forgot to take result printout
    sir/mam i forgot to take the printout of ibps clerk 111...
    355458 - display not work proerly
    display not work proerly and phone sw/off after 30 min
    karbonn A 90 - display not work proerly
    display not work properly and phone sw/off in after 30 min
    Whatsapp - my account was deactivate how i can use my account
    Sir my whatsapp was not working showing me this number...