Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt Ltd

bhuband

Feb 25, 2013

DREAM GK BIG FRAUD PROJECT

Received SMS from DREAM GK Team at 24th Feb 2013, as I have Own Mixer Grinder and Woven, Only thing Have to Visit their Office to Avail the Offer and Lowest Flat Price at Bangalore.

Once I visited The Place, Its Reminded Me of "SPECIAL 26" Movie and FRAUD Tricks. Once I entered Their Office Lot of People Inside, So many were welcoming me, So Many already Busy in Flat Booking, Offering Juice, Chocolates and Many more items. Its Like FRADU Fair was Going On.

Once They offered Flat PRICE List in front me, i was started Laughing inside by seing The Price and Project Details...Its BIG Faurd Nothing Else, They have arranged Satisfied Customer in front of me, that was too funny really.

The Kind of Approach they showed India's BIGGEST Builder also will not DO. Its Phishy......

GUYS, FRIENDS, NEVER OPT FOR DREAM GK PROJECT.....DONT TAKE THIS RISK.
BEFORE YOU DO WATCH SPECIAL 26 MOVIE.

Special DREAM GK 26 was Nice Exp For Me....Set and Office Gals were Nice......lol
Only Good Thing Was, I got 1 Mixer Grinder and 1 OTG( Oven Toaster, Grill).....
ravidbs

Nov 28, 2012

DBS INFOSOFT

DBS made my day.Their associates are very professional & supportive and co.operative & understand the problem easily. Its very lost effective and i would definitely performed your service to others.
DBS infosoft soulation was very helpful with great knowledge availing of an associates,the services provided and must say about the experience. One must go and avail the problem with in a short of time.
yoursC

Oct 10, 2012

Biggest Cheats

Guys, you might have read hundreds of good review about Dreamz. Some basic Questions,
1. How can any buyer write a review if he has not received the product (in this case flat)
2. Not a single project got completed and still so many flashy (i would like to call poorly designed 3rd grade add in the newspapers.
3. While searching for the reviews there were only two category either very good experience or bad, any perspective buyer should ignore good review as tooo much sugar is not good.
4. Most of the bad review that i read had one thing in common that after you pay your money its who are you. Clearly just bothered to collect the booking amount.
5. The business model which the company talks about is bound to fail in long run.

My opinion pay little more money and live a peaceful like rather than taking undue risk
ravibabu009

Aug 21, 2012

dreamz will never make your dream to come true

Hi everybody,

i had booked the project silk board sarovar then i had shown my intererst in the other project of suvidha supreme which is near to wipro office sarjapur road, I had confirmed the ground floor in that supreme and next day i had visited their office for the confirmation they said that it is already booked and dont have any availability. then i had just asked them a question saying that yesterday they said it is available then the answer what i got is that sales person doesnt know anything about it. why there is lots of confusion between their sales person.

nobody is clear about the projects and they say that they are regional head, business head, zonal head and e.t.c there is no meaning for the positions.

Dont beleive them...

dreamz the real fraud in the real estate market. i am not a competitor , i am a genuine customer who got saved by god.....
lovely1234

Aug 14, 2012

Dream that will convert from sweet to horror if you go with this company

Hi Everybody,

Please be careful, these guys are very big chitter and fraud. initialy they were running with different name "Square Foot Properties" they we booked a flat then we found they are selling our flat to other people also even we have done sales agreement. They have commited that we will give you flat within 2 months later they took almost 2 years and I did lawayer then atleast builder supports us then we got registration of that flat. This is my story if you want take same pain full life then welcome to this night mare life to book your flat with this company. Whatever good message you are seeing for this company that is entered by their representative. they will conviced you that wrong message entered by their competitor. but this is not true. So beware....

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DREAMZ GK.

Good Luck
abcl

Jul 20, 2012

Dreams are only selling dreams :))

Dear all

I dont want to disclose who I am. This is very genuine. The Dreams Swagath Project is very close to a project in which I have bought a flat. I had called to enquire about this project.

the lady who spoke said this is BBMP approved already. Please note that, this project is in BMRDA Zone. Since I have been visiting my current flat for the last year or so, I have got close to some villagers in the vicinity.

I was told that, the land they have proposed to construct is under litigation for the last decade or so. recently when Dreamz had installed the board, some lady villagers had come to chase them away.

Inspite of this, i wanted to know how they sell. I called them, the lady says, construction will start in a month. When the land is in litigation and no clear titles, how did they get approval and when would they start construction.

I also asked about the available list, the lady says they have sold 80% of it. ha ha ha
This guys are laughing stock to other developers.

they will be beaten up and chased out of bangalore soon.

So many innocent people have given them all their lives savings. This fraudlent builder will run away with everything.
Act before its too late.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DREAMZ GK.

Wish you luck
Peter6661

Jul 19, 2012

Dreamz Fraud

All, Please be careful, these guys seem to be frauds. To my experience this is what happened

* I saw an add in the paper stating that flats are going out at a very affordable rate, I was interested in investing @ Horamavu.
Hence I called them and arranged for a site visit, the day came and they should me a vacant site (Near Dav Mata School), They told me that this was the site and upon booking you could occupy it within a year.

I however felt something fishy with the deal. The Deals are listed below.

Option 1 - Pay Full and get a 2 BHK for only 18 Lacs
Option 2 - Pay 50 % and take a 2 BHK for only 24 Lacs
Option 3 - Pay 25% and take a 2 BHK for only 28 Lacs

The deal was juicy, but I was damn certain that this was highly impossible as I was very sure about the Rates in Horamavu.
Hence, I had a check in the complain forum and based on some of the complains I was able to understand that these guys are frauds.

Out of curiosity, I went yesterday to the site, and I saw a sign Board Stating "Court Order #, This site is under litigation".

So, to whom so ever reading this, Please think twice before you invest with these guys.
Hari.hari1982

Jul 18, 2012

Infomatioan

Hi There,

I been to see the flats in Dream GK. They told me baout many flats. I read above comments. Please let me know whether to proceed with them or not.

H
aravind555

Jun 8, 2012

Enjoying customers money.

Dear all,

Please beware of this company, this company collecting money from customers by showing empty land that in this place there going to construct the appartment but they dont even have floor plan, approval from bmrda or bda or bbmp.

this company MD name fraud sachin nayak, he was started his first company in the name of Square foot, now that is no more, he closed that & people came to know abt square foot then he closed that & he opened this Dreamz GK, in this company were having more than 250 staffs in 2 floors, which real estate company has this much strength for sales? but this is very clever, they are having more than 18 projects accross bangalore that too in hot places, I am requesting all before you are booking any flats with dreamz gk take the legal Doc's to the lawyer.

this bugger(MD) he terminated 150 staffs in june starting.
shekhs269@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2012

BIGGEST fraud

Dear friends ,

i m an ex employee of this company , and i would like to tell u some thing special interesting things which u ppl dont know about this company.

first of all in above posts the id BHUSHAN SHASHI who has posted postive thoughts is president of this company , then RAVI is a Vice president of this company , now u must have came to know y they have posted positive thoughts . . . .

this company dont have any proper documents for their properties , their all land is in litigatitions, what ever documents they r showing u are fake documents which has been prepared by their own lawyers . last month on they have launched a project exactly opposite to MANYATA tech park ( hebbal) the time when they launched that time in the walls the owner name was K. RAVI , but now if u ll c the name has been changed in MANJUNATH. This person has given police complaint for this and from that day they have stopped taking booking for this project , and for all customers they r telling that it has been FULLY SOLD OUT.
After this recently they have launched 1 more priject in RAMMURTHYNAGAR their also the land owner has removed all their board and throwed it in 1 side.

I SUGGEST u DONT purchase any properties from this company , here all frauds.

when u will ask them in office about their company complaints , that time they will give u 100s of reasons and they will examples of prestige , wipro and many other companies and by using their marketing techniques they will just divert your mind.

ITS a biggest fake and fraud company , they will even show u some fake documents of ISO certified, these al r fake .,,, when ever u will ask sales agreement or land registration documents they will show u some other lands document.
so be very careful in this.

If you are well educated , then once just go in their office and and just speak with any of their higher authorities in little high level English or normal English only , u will automatically come to know about their level from their sentence formation......
they don't know simple basic sentence formation or grammar also
If u don't believe me then u can check out with any of their general manager or vice president or presidents, ... most of them r illiterates except few . . . .
jitendra1234

May 20, 2012

Jitendra

The offer which "DreamzGK Infra India Pvt. Ltd." company is giving is the sign of the fraud company. On 19th May 2012 I visited their office and found they are alluring the customers by providing some prelaunch offer for 800 sqft 2BHK flat at SILK BOARD area at affordable price 19.8 Lac and on 20th May 2012 offer got revised, which is on 25% down payment 16 lac and 50% down payment 15 Lac only for the same flat, I didn’t find any genuine company who is selling 2BHK flat at this rate.

I visited to enquire more about their land registration document and floor plan approval document and found that they don't have any documents with them and it is under process and they will get this land registered by end of June this year.

This is totally a fraud company because without land registration and BBMP/BDA approval how come a company sell their project.
You may get some positive feedback about this company mentioning this is a genuine company all are posted on same day with different id. More over this is a complain board why they have put the positive feedback about this company on this website, it mean they know that after their fraud everybody will come to this site and log the complaint against this company, so they placed positive feedback on this site on 6th April 2012 but did the mistake by posting all at same time (That is also impossible)
So please beware of this company...
anshv

May 15, 2012

Dreamz Infra - convinced that they are here for fraud

Wow, the fact that the builder is posting as customers to negate the complaints raised itself showhot heir intent. I was browsing thru to chk their reviews are and happened to come across this post.

Look at the name format chosen - singhhemadri340, Neerajsingh680, Ravikharbanda58... (name followed by dob..LOL) All of them so fake and madeup.. Chk the contents of the post... My 8 year old can write better

I really hope this builder is taken to task and the poor investors find some justice.
sauravdk

May 14, 2012

Dreamz Infra review

MR sachin naik MD of dreamz infra. He has even changed his name. he had company called squarefoot properties. then he closed it its now called dreamz gk infra india pvt ltd. he is also starting company called master mind properties. His girl frnd Disha a kannada actress is 65 % stake holder in the company.he keeps hiring employees make them work for 2 months and fire them without salary. he sells appartment to customers where he wouldnt have even bought the land. nothing is his own. he makes fraud money from customer with 18 months of construction period . he doesnt own any land. he has criminal record against his real name in australia as well.
sauravdk

May 14, 2012

Dreamz Infra

Squarefoot properties are real home makers
SQUAREFOOT PROPERTIES - Thieves, Cheats, Frauds
DREAMZ INFRA is another name of squarefoot properties.

Goondas - Squarefoot Properties / Dreamz infra.
Thieves, Cheats, Frauds, Killer - Squarefoot Properties / Dreamz infra.
The Squarefoot Properties / Dreamz infra is a BROKER.
They will book one flat to MULTIPLE persons.
One dump who pays highest at end will get the flat.

Sometimes they sell single flat to MULTIPLE people too with FAKE papers.
They will RUN like a DOG for getting your booking money.
Once your cheque is cleared, they will AVOID you and search for another booking the same flat.

They will CHEAT you.

I booked a flat in Dreamz Infra.
They have taken 12 lacs rupees as booking amount.
TWELVE LAKH RUPEES - I have paid.

Can you think how many days savings will make TWELVE LAKHS rupees?
I took 10 years to make this money. But these FRAUDS took it at a single instant.
I have paid them in July, but no refund so far.
I have lost my MENTAL stability and so I have lost my JOB too.

I am writing this to make aware all the People NOT to get trap with such squarefoot properties.
I am SURE that someone will surely comment good thing on my review,
bcz they have HIRED excellent guys only for putting good reviews on internet.
Because of many bad reviews over mouthshut.com, they have DELETED that thread.
==============================================================================
Sachin and Kanhaiya- are the MD of Squarefoot Properties / Dreamz infra
They have served JAIL for many times.
And they are out with the help of one of their police relative.
But how long they will survive in this world.
Their main targets are the Software/IT people or non-Karnataka persons.

Because Software/IT people are very busy in their life.
Software/IT people are very good, innocent,
and will always fear to walk to Police station.
So they will ask your procession casually while taking the booking amount.
Once you say any software comany or your profession,
they will run behind you like a Dog for booking amount.
Then you are trapped.

SQUAREFOOT PROPERTIES / DREAMZ INFRA are 100% FRAUD.

Please share this information through Facebook / Google+ / hi5 / Orkut, email etc.

Thanks to all for reading this.
SQUAREFOOT PROPERTIES / DREAMZ INFRA review is they are OPEN MARKET CHAETERS.
alertcitizen

May 13, 2012

Dreamz GK Infra

Dear All,

Beware of Dreamz GK Infra company since they are big Frauds and cheating innocent people like Software Engineers, etc. It is is into Real Estate and selling Flats at very low price in Bangalore. They have earlier cheated many people to the tune of crores of rupees. They take advance 25% to 100% depending on the Bakra they find. Once you pay they will never get back to you.

When you step into their office they will try to impress you by offering free snacks, dry fruits, soft drinks etc... They also take you to a site in posh Taxi. They will run behind you till you pay the advance and after that they vanish.

Don't get fooled by these people. Earlier they had company named Squarefoot properties which they closed down after cheating many people. Very soon they will close Dreamz Infra as well and run away.

Be Alert and never ever fall in their trap even if they offer you at dirt cheap price. If they keep on following you report to the Police.

Many complaints with the Police have already been registered against this company and they are going to run away very soon.
PHPXML2612

Apr 30, 2012

Real Estate Fraud by Dreamz Infra

The above statements are absolutely false. Dreamz Infra is a biggest fraud in the history of bangalore. They have not started a project then how would these above said guys can get their flats.

I visited them yesterday thinking about getting a really good deal, but the moment I entered inside, I got to know that its a real fraud. Think about this, the office so called head office is a commercial complex (which can be vacated over night) with just one board and there is a staff of atleast 50 male salesman. My first question is why a real estate company need that many salesman. I have visited construction company giants who have township developed for 300 Acres per place but no one has more than 5-6 guys staff in office. More over the so called GM of the company is a 23-24 year girl and VP who looks like her brother is another chap of 25-26 years old can't even speak fluently and lastly the major one, they confessed that they are selling properties on a land they have NOT even bought yet and from the 25% money customer will pay, they will buy that land. The last thing through which you can get 100% fraud is that the booking receipt terms and conditions says that they can move the project site if the project is not feasible on the site they have shown and customer cannot complaint about it. I am thinking to lodge a complain in public interest against them.
Singhhemadri340 Send email

Dreamz Infra Sells the Best Properties In Bangalore

I too agree with both of you guys. I too got a flat from Dreamz Infra and they have helped me out with all the possible means. They are very honest also to their business. Thanks a lot Dreamz Infra for making my dream of my own home true.
Neerajsingh680 Send email

Dreamz Infra Sells the Best Properties In Bangalore

You both are totally right. I too agree with your statements here. And really like to thank Dreamz Infra for helping me out of the problem of my rented home.
Ravikharbanda58 Send email

Dreamz Infra Sells the Best Properties In Bangalore

Hi everybody. I too got my new flat with Dreamz Infra and really I would like to admire their way of business and handling the customers after and before purchasing the flats. Really they are awesome and unmatched in the Real Estate Industry of Bangalore.
Bhushanshashi387 Send email

Dreamz Infra Sells the Best Properties In Bangalore

Hi my dear friends. I am really happy to say that I have bought a flat from Dreamz Infra and I am enjoying the world class living in my new home with my family. This became possible only because of support and great service by Dreamz Infra. Thanks to all team of Dreamz Infra who helped me lot in getting new home in Dreamz Infra property.
Amitshekhar538 Send email

Dreamz Infra Sells the Best Properties In Bangalore

Hi every body. You all are speaking and sharing really the truth about an emerging star in the Real Estate Industry of Bangalore and i.e. Dreamz Infra Pvt Ltd. This company is superb and the deals offered by them and unmatched in all aspects like prices, amenities, quality etc. Dreamz Infra is also providing the best service in the field of Real Estate to their customers than any other builders and developers.
Singhhemadri340 Send email

Dreamz Infra Sells the Best Properties In Bangalore

Really you are true Mr Ramesh. Its really true that there is no match for Dreamz Infra in Real estate Industry of Bangalore.

micromax canvas 3d A115 - Mobile Theft
    I lost my mobile in cinema complex at Salem. Model:...
    Graduate School for Solving World Problems - Criminal and Evil Element Of the Society
    Respected Sir, Sir mera naam Sunil Gandhi urf Ajmal hai....
    HRTC - Ac not working in 10 pm volvo from Chandigarh to manali
    Today took 10 pm Chandigarh manali Volvo against seat no....
    CAPF EXAM ONLINE 2015 - cannot access my account
    Sir/Mam, After successfull completion of Part-1...
    ssc online 2015 - cannot access my account
    Sir/Mam, After successfull completion of Part-1...
    ck engineering college cuddalore - giving torture to faculty, girl students
    clg keep extra working time as 8.40 am to 5.30 pm for...
    TNPSC - lost my tnpsc group 4 2014 registration no.
    Application ID:418823944 Password :22YHADT3 mail ID :...
    Tata Sky - no signal complain
    I booked a complain regarding no signal on dated...
    Qnet India Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd - Regarding Product warranty
    Hi, Myself, Arun kumar ,I purchased Himalayan Crystal...