DREAMZ INFRA

They are bogus
amitansu

Jan 9, 2015

DREAMZ INFRA TOTALLY FRAUD AND CHEATERS

DREAMZ INFRA/DREAMZ GK a totally FRAUD company. They show low cost and trap customer. They don't return back money. They will issue 90days post dated cheques with no balance. They will give similar cheques of different banks and keep cheating you. Please report this to Police and take legal action if you are suffering like me.
DreamzSarovar

Oct 14, 2014

Dreamz Sarovar has some legal issue regarding Land

Hi I have booked flat in Dreamz Sarovar Silk Board, on bank of Lake. Its been more than year, land registeration done on 13 august 2013 but they have not get approval for construction from authorized agency like(BBMP,..) . Main reason is the Land is not proper it is B Katha Land, I come to Know that when I take advocate help for land document verification. They tell me in clear word it would very risky to invest in this land.

Reason Why not to buy B Katha Land:

please read this article

Few days back I came across the question from one of my friend and client who is interested to purchase land and that land is of B Khata. He asked me is it good to have this property with B khata and what is the difference between A Khata and B Khata. So just thought to write up on this issue.

First let us look at what is meant by “Khata” according to BBMP (Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike). Khata is an account of assessment of a property, recording details about your property such as size, location, built up area and so on for the purpose of payment of property tax. It is also a kind of identification of the person who is primarily liable for payment of tax. It is required when you require a building license, trade licence or loan from banks or any other financial transactions. It is mandatory for all property owners to pay property tax, hence you need to have khata.

Now difference between Khata and Title Deed is, khata is an account of assessment of a property for payment of tax only. Hence khata will not confer ownership of property. Whereas Title Deed is the valid document which confer ownership on property.

Let us look at the reasons behind the origin of A Khata and B Khata lands. In 2007, those under the seven City Municipal Councils (CMC)?of Bommanahalli, Dasarahalli, Krishnarajapuram, Raja Rajeshwari Nagar, Mahadevapura, Byatarayanapura, Yelahanka, one Town Municipal Council (TMC) of Kengeri and 110 villages, were brought under the fold of the Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BMP). Following this expansion and creation of the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), those who did not have appropriate approval from the concerned land development authority and yet to come under the ambit of the Palike were issued an acknowledgment which was in common parlance known as ‘B’ Khata.

However, in reality, ‘B’ Khatha does not exist. Property identification numbers are entered into a register called as ‘B’ register stating that the civic agency has been paid its dues by the property owners. For citizens in need of an approval from the appropriate land development authority but have a Deputy Commissioner (DC)?conversion, the BBMP re-introduced Betterment Charges which will entail people to take a Khata on their property. This is how B Khata originated in the mind of property owners but not legally :)

Now the disadvantages of having B khata is that, you will not get building license, trade licence or loan from banks or any other financial transactions. Hence it is big hurdle to have B Khata land. Now what are the ways of converting B Khata land to A khata?

By paying betterment charges you can convert B Khata to A Khata. But you will face lot of hurdles, few of them are as below.

1) You should have DC converted property

2) Tax must be paid till date

3) Betterment charges for the conversion property need to paid to BBMP.

So the solution is to avoid purchasing B Khata properties and prefer A Khata to have comfortable position in dealing future financial transaction hurdles.
sudarshansdfsdfsdf

Aug 28, 2014

CHEATERS IN THE MARKET(DREAMZ)

Adivice to someone who is going to book the flat in DREAMZ
============================================
This is my humble request that, if anyone is going to book flat in DREAMZ INFRA then please enquire about dreamz and their project to your colleages and friends, etc(enquire 100 times).....when you do a proper enquire then you will come to know the very good details about them....(BIG CHEATERS IN THE REALESTATE FIELD....they will give lot many offers but those never come to real life) and last you will struggle lot.....

Advice to someone who has already booked and paid some installment
====================================================
Cancell the project immediately and try to get your hard earned money back from them...Dont listen whatever they says...

After reading the above advices, still if you want to book a flat in DREAMZ then defnitly 100% I am sure that later you also will add some comments bcz I also trapped by them and finally after long fight I got my money back....
seemashruti

Jun 30, 2014

DREAMZ SAFAL TOTALLY FRAUD AND CHEATERS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN LODGING COMPLAINT AGAINST DREAMZ GK
seemashruti

Jun 30, 2014

FRAUD, FRAUD AND FRAUD

HI,

I HAD BOOKED A FLAT IN KANAKPURA ROAD, DREAMZ SAFAL PROJECT AND THEY ASKED TO MAKE AN ADVANCE PAYMENT OF RS 100000/- AND SAID THEY WILL SEND IN THE DOCUMENTS WITHIN 24 HOURS AND AFTER 24 DAYS WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS AND WE CANCELLED THE BOOKING AND NOW THEY ARE HARASSING TO REFUND OUR HARD EARNED MONEY, SO I REQUEST EVERYONE NOT TO BELIEVE THIS SO CALLED DREZM GK. THEY ARE FRAUD AND ALL THE STAFF ARE FRAUD JUST ENJOYING WITH CUSTOMERS MONEY, THEY SHOULD BE SEVERLY PUNISHED
mehta387

Jun 22, 2014

foolish people scams

Dreamz Infra is the worst builder. They will fool you throughout with some foolish goodies and take all your money.
hhomeresidency

Oct 25, 2013

Jaypee Projects in Noida

India's No 1 real estate property advisor for new homes, residential / commercial properties in India
kamal565

Aug 25, 2013

Dear Friends

My struggle with Dreamz Gk got over on 13th May 2013. I had booked flat with them on 5th August 2012.
In these 9 months , they could not get the land registered. At the time of Booking, I was promised that by August 2012 end,
Property will get registered and construction will start.

Since August 2012, I have been calling to Dreamz team to know when property will get registered. They were giving fake responses.
Like by 15th September 2012 for sure, then 1st week of october 2012 then by October 2012 end , By December , by Jan 2nd week of 2013 .......... .

I spoke to their CEO ( Sujit ) : He said, please trust on my words for last time, we will get land registered by April 2013 or we will give you your money back. He had promised may things in the past which never fulfilled, so I spoke to Sachin Nair ( 9535111111 ).

Sachin Nair : He is all in all in this company, He is Big Boss of this Show. He promised to return my money with 18 % interest and within 15 mins of my cancellation request, If land does not get registered by April 2013.

April fill month passed, I tried to call him on 7th May 2013 in the morning. He requested me to speak to his customer care representative , Angel. When I spoke to her, she told either Anil (COO of this company ) or Sujit ( CEO of this company ) can update you in the details. She message me Ram's Cell number. Mr Anil said, You have just paid Rs 5 lakhs as booking amount but have disturbed all of us. His tone was rude and he disconnected the call by saying contact Sachin or Sujit only. Mr Sujit's cell was switched off , so I dialed again to Mr Sachin.

This Time Mr Sachin was in Form, He lifted the call started shouting like " Why are you disturbing me again and again, in the morning spoke to you for 22 minutes and asked you to contact Angel. If you disturb be again, I will also cut your call" .

The phone was on speaker and my family was listening it, the way he reacted gave a shock to every one. We felt as if we have lost our money. I was just tryiong to get an update about my Dream Home. When will they start constructing it.

My Brother called to Karnataka police and Media people and we wrote a mail to them and kept Dreamz team in the loop. When Dreamz team, found that mail in their mail box, they gave a call to me immediately and promised to return my money back within 24 hours with 18 % interest. They gave me Rs 65000 as Interest on 5 lakhs in 9months.

What I learnt from my Mistake is :

Neve ever trust on new builders.
Never book a falt with builders, until they do not have completed 2 to 3 projects.
Try to book flat , when construction is in place.
A builder's good support and behavior is very important, when you are going to stay in that apartment or going to sell it or give it for rent. There will be many issue in first few years of occupying the flats and builder shoud take quick action on it. But if Sachin Nair ( The Big boss ) can speak rudely to customers then forget a respect from their employees.

Dreamz is very new in the market and they have come up with more than 45 pre launch projects. Even big builders in india can not afford more than 4 to 5 running projects.
If you talk to their management, they will draw a wonderful story in the air for you and you will be delighted with lots of good dreams.

One thing is very sure, Dreamz team will get exposed very soon.

NOTE : MY STORY IS MY OWN STORY . YOU TAKE DECISION BASED ON YOUR JUDGEMENT . I HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO EXPRESS MY VIEW AND MY INTENTION IS NOT TO DAMAGE ANY ONE'S IMAGE. I HAVE KET CALL RECORDING OF EACH AND EVERY DISCUSSION I HAD WITH DREAMZ TEAM AND HAVE ALSO EMAIL THEM SOME CALL RECORDINGS.
uyttussf

Aug 23, 2013

Dreamz Infra Complaints

Biggest frauds.Every time we call them,they say that we just sold out in this area.We have in a nearby area.No professional marketing ethics.It is marketing company that thinks that they can grow by speaking lies.I know that they have been marketing some 6 flats in an apartment for last 1 year near silk board Nandhi Tyota Showroom.You just call them everyday once ,they will say that we started selling these 6 flats 1 week back and we have sold 5,only 1 flat is remaining.After 1 year if you call them also they will tell you the same thing.

All the advertisment messages that they sent to your mobile are fraud and misleading.They will sent you a message saying that flats are available in Koramangala.Just give them a call immediately once you receive their message,they will say that just now sold out ,we have flats in chandapura are u interested?

So for Dreamz Chandapura and Koramangala are same.

Only lies lies and always lies that is DREAM Z INFRA
hjurytad

Aug 23, 2013

Dreamz infra Complaints

I booked flat May 18th, with in 30 min we took decision they made us such a way that by offering 2 lack furniture coupon saying that day offer ends (Still Continuing...) and they told 31.5 lacks flat cost for 1100 sqft in HSR layout (satsang) and we asked for 30 lack (50% pay option) and they agreed with out much discussions.

After that sales rep came to our house took PDC worth 5lack and 2 lack dated in 2 days and withdrawn from my account.They said while booking with in week time entire land got register and till now (Jun 25) only 60*40 site got registerd out of 12000 sqft land (they are saying..i dont know how much true).

In between they fooled me sending message from custumer dept like your project land got registerd (after enquiring they said only 2400 sqft registerd).

Jun 1st i got call again saying if i pay 50% money with in 10th of Jun i will get 1 more lack discount (actual date 19th Jun) its kind of fruit market and they will give offers just like that because they are not building APPT and also sales guy gave me offers like

1)If i introduce somebody he will give 50K discount instead 25K

2)If i pay 2 lack more he will reduce 20K and offer TV and other prizes

3)If i pay more he will give some more dicounts.

Finally i understood that they want money to circulate and spend for their expences. I am living near to their dream project near silkboard they will show to everybody i hardly see less than 50 workers (i dont know when they will complete that dream project).

I went to lawer and he said not to got for it afterwards decide to cancel, intially they told anytime we can cancel only checkleaf and application waste. Now after cancelling they are showing terms and conditions they given 90 days PDC. I asked custumer relationship lady to talk to their management reg this she is saying nobody available and they are telling as pers terms and condition 90 working days but they doing favor giving in 90 days. I am cheater and looser they are not responding properly after cancellation

I sincearly suggest dont go for it, dont give your hard core money for their lavish pending.One day definately they will close shutter.

Aug 19, 2013

Deramz infra Complaints

Hello ...
How many you people are aware of "Orenge Properties Scam" in Bangalore in 2009 ?
which type of advertisements were given by Orenge Properties to attract upper middle class people ? try to get some information about "Orenge Properties" in Google, Then you will know the the formula which is currently being used by "Dreamz Infra" is very old and notorious. The "Low cost housing deals" which are explaining by Dreamz Infra is practically not possible !!

Till now there is nothing strong actions taken on Orenge Properties by police and the people are still struggling for their money and justice. You can easily understand how real estate frauds can influence the police and politicians.

BE CARE FULL !!

Check the below URL:

Dreamz infra is spamming "Complaint Board" with the names "selukak","zooozo"."kanishka2" etc.. by posting meaning less content and tyring to keep original complaints invisible in this site.

Aug 17, 2013

Hello ...

BE CARE FULL !!

Check the below URL:

Dreamz infra is spamming "Complaint Board" with the names "selukak" and "zooozo" by posting meaning less content and tyring to keep original complaints invisible in this site.

Aug 17, 2013

dreamz infra Complaints

Dreamz infra is spamming this "complaint-board" as a part of its notorious activities.
pls check the posts which are at third or fourth pages for Dreamz Infra Complaints.

Aug 14, 2013

Dreamz Infra complaints

Hello All.... Please go to next page to see complaints on Dreamz Infra.

Aug 14, 2013

Dreamz infra Complaints

Again ..... one more cheap activities by Dreamz Infra. They filled the first page with SPAM, so that no one can look in to the content about Dreamz infra in this CB. These people are much shame less then expected !!
Kumar29

Aug 11, 2013

Cheating and Misleading sales

We had booked a Flat with Dreamz Infra in their Silk Board Sarovar Project and at the time of paying the initial amount Of Rs.200000. we were alloted the Flat no.405. which was the one we wanted and we said we are not interested if it is any other flat. The Manager went and discussed with his MD and some MD came and spoke to us if we had the money to pay and when we said yes they went in again and came back and said that flat is approved for us. We paid Rs.200000.00
After a week or so we got the documents with an agreement without any Flat Number mentioned, when we refused to sign and pay further unless the flat number is mentioned they went back and then only started speaking on the phones requesting payment and saying we have to accept some other flat. we refused and requested our money back.

Now they are making us run around. I am fed up and am going to the police and also plan to sit in a dharna infront of their office un till police comes and takes action and my money is returned.
Please advise if anyone else on this forum is ready to join us. my Name is Kumar and Number is 9840858627

Aug 9, 2013

A Small story:
_______________
You are on the way to your office and waiting for your bus. There is a smart pickpocket-er. As he is smart enough, his business also going well. One day he caught by you while he is trying to steel your valet. What would be your reaction ?

1) You will be happy if the pickpocket say sorry and give your valet back.
2) You will slap him and grab your valet back.
3) You will go to police station along with the Pickpocket-er and register a FIR against to him.

1st option never happen. Every one does 2nd option. Actually this is best ( i am doing the same here) And you wont have much time to spend for police complaint and remaining formalities for 3rd option.

Story not yet completed !!

You find the same pickpockter with different hair style, stylish cloths totally pickpocketr looks posh !! You asked him "still you are doing the pickpocketing ?" But, You get surprise when pickpocketer registar a police complaint against to you saying that, you are jealous about his business !!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check below links: You can find the words "My wife" and "i and my wife" many times in all these reviews. Do not think that, its just a coincidence. Its proves that, one person is purposefully writing such reviews intentionally. Why Dreamz need to spread such "Positive Reviews" ?

You can find all the blogs recently opened by Dreams with the title "Dreamz infra complaints/review/fruad" and all the blogs are full of positive reviews. The logic behind this is, If you try to search with the word in google "Dreamz infra complaints-review-fraud", you will get all fresh positive reviews ( which are fake)

you can not post potential quires in Dreamz Infra Face book account. They remove with in one day.

You can not find any negative reviews in the blogs which are opened by Dreamz. Which is a mastery.

You can find few people review that,got very good flat from Dreamz. How its possible when Dreamz never delivered a single flat to any one till now ?

No video review of Dreamz tells you that, they got flat. If you find such review, they never mention where they got.

Dreamz never give a clear cut answer for your quires. Below post is one of the example.
rvkshetty

Jul 31, 2013

Dreamz Infra

For the People who are writing some nonsense about Dreamz Infra.
Please read it once before you commit a decision.
About Sai Sangam Project at Kanakapura Road
Yes Dreamz infra did not complete Sai Sangam Project but it has given alternate project for the customers who booked it and few of them got their booking amount with Interest. No single person can claim that they have not got money.
In the place of SAI SANGAM - DREAMZ INFRA HAS BUILT A HOME FOR ORPHAN GIRLS - Do you know this?
Yes there is Social Cause for it, there are 3000 girls are getting food, shelter and education in this place
Not only this Dreamz also built a SAI BABA Temple in this place - People who are writing nonsenses please visit this place and see it live.
It is Open for all, anyone can visit this place - WE Exclusively REQUEST THE NONSENSE People to posting bad reviews to visit this place and SAI BABA will bless them and clean your thoughts.

And Dreamz infra Has never hidden anything we have Offices in Bangalore - Near Silk Board - Its in the Main Road, if it is true people come and ask us.but not even a single day people come and do this, we have answered each and every one and still open for all.
DONT THINK OTHERS ARE CHEATERS - CLEAN YOURSELF BEFORE YOU NAME OTHERS
DREAMZ INFRA SPENDING ITS 90% PROFIT FOR SOCIAL CAUSE. NO COMPANY WILL DO THIS.
MAY GOD SAI BABA GIVE YOU ALL GOD THOUGHTS

"OM SAI RAM"

Jul 20, 2013

Cheated by DreamzInfra

Dear Dreamz,
What will happen with your police complaint? is police going to arrest all the people who are cheated by you ? Tell me the story about SaiSangam Kanakpura project ? Are you not cheated me ? You kept my money with you almost more than one year with out any update. You destroyed all my hopes. Lets police come in to the picture. I will explain them how you tried to cheat me. Common man can not fight legally with you. At least let them to share their views here. All are aware how many complaints are registered on Squarefoot and the relation between Squarefoot and Dreamzinfra. Try to gain some confidence from your customers by starting and completing the projects which you have committed. You should be ASHAMED.
Kumar S

Jul 18, 2013

Dreamz Infra Review

Hello Dreamz,

I hope and pray police will take actions on your competitors.
I mean, legal actions should be taken on those persons who are intentionally giving negative reviews on Dreamz to take revenge on Dreamz business.

Let me tell you few points.
1) You cannot claim that all the negative reviews are from your competitors and not from your customers.
2) If you are fighting with your competitors by giving complaint to police, that’s your own business and no need to post here.
3) When posting negative reviews intentionally is an offence, posting positive reviews intentionally by your own people is also an offense. Which is being done by your special team from Dreamz.
For example, below are the blogs which are opened recently by Dreamz and we know that its full of good reviews posting by yourself.

4) Do not think that, public have much interest to think about dreamz and jealous about your business and posting negative reviews to make bad impact on your business. Each post have different bad experience with dreamz and i am one of them.
5) Try to understand that, all the posts in this form are from your customers who are cheated by Dreamz.
6) I do not have any problem if you take legal actions on your competitors. At the same time, you cannot claim that all these negative reviews are fake.
7) All are aware that, you can not answer the basic questions which are asked in this form.
8) All are aware that, all can express their experience whether its a good or a bad.
9) I am suggesting you that, do not black mail the public at social networking sites. You do not know how its impacts your customers. Your existing customers think that, you will take legal actions on them if they won’t give positive feedback about Dreamz.

Best of Luck.
dreamzgkinfra

Jul 18, 2013

Police Complaint registered on you and people spreading false rumours on dreamz infra

<a href="http://blog.dreamzinfra.com/police-complaint/">here</a>

POLICE FIR COPY AND LAWYER NOTICE is attached

negative review

Cheaterssssss

Cheaters

Guy's

I do have some horrible experience with **** Dreamz ***** please understand the business tactics.

1) I did not understand how they have 1000 of customers. If if they have not deliver a single flat till now. They only successful project in silk board what they are showing to every one . What ever they are offering juice , chips , cab to saw the land and advertisement that is from public money / customer money what they are always commit to do the land registration will be done with in next month. every time they change the land reg. date to another month.... (my personal exp. with dream SADAN)

2) Ask about their failure projects . They might have lunched so many projects and more than half of them got can celled and collected my from different people and pushed them to some unknown / dislike locations.

3) Collect money from market and use that for running projects and keep the others customers on hold. like their current project Dreamz Sadan.

4) They claim that, currently they have 40+ Projects and 20+ Project they have completed land reg. Than where is their resources to complete that 20 projects with in 12 or 15 month time ?

5) Please be careful , They never meet with their committed dates. ** Important **

6) Agreement : all case will go to civil court , means it will take more than 20 years for a small case.

7) Ask about their cancellation customer list.

8) They will collect money from you by saying next month they will do the registration and that next month may come after 7 months or may not also. they will use your fund for some other running project and get benefited out of that. They will lv you 2 options. 1) withdraw your money wit 0 interest with installment basis or change some other unsold stupid project.

9) In this type of business always customer will always be risk. they will use our fun and will enjoy with that . Success is for all loss is for customers.

10) I am suspecting they might have some understanding with the land owners to put their board for 6 months and collect money from market , later they will say land is having some legal issue.

Note: This information is not to hamper any body's business , I am just sharing my horrible experience with Dreamz to social media. *** Please think and take your own decision ***

Vodafone - no recharge
    Yesterday I tried to recharge using patym app.. Rs 60...
    bsnl 57171 - balance deduction
    Respected sir My balance is deducted rupess 3,5 and 20...
    PRATAP B JAIN - MIS-BEHAVE BY ONE STAFF OF SBI
    R/Sirs, Very Very rough behave by one of the lady staff...
    Star Plus - Not to end Iss pyaar EKP
    I don't understand the reasoning behind Star Plus...
    Vodafone - money deducted forcefully for for vas, I never consented
    On. 27 and 28 may 2015 Rs 35 and 150 deducted. From...
    Sony xperia L - internal storage full
    I have one soney experia L hand set.every time it is...
    239199 - Damaged product got delivered - Haier HSU-19CXAS5N Jet...
    Damaged product got delivered - (Vide ID 20057364) I even...
    China post registered air mail - My shoe didn't reach me
    I ordered a shoe from Ali express Is about two months...
    Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board Pune - Physics chemistry maths
    Sir, I am shocked to see my PCM marks. I have got 57,59...
    CBSE - CBSE coplaints
    I was so sure that i would get A1 in maths and science...