DREAMZ INFRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about DREAMZ INFRA

sohan_2014

May 8, 2014

Dreamz infra- Cheaters

Dreamz Infra, Bangalore swindle the buyers money. They are very big fraud threatening to Bangalore real estate market . They have come with new ideas in Indian real estate market, how to cheat the customers and escape from the legal actions, I will explain you the truth how they are cheating customers. First they will take your booking amount and start their construction, but it will be delayed and no legal approvals for the projects. Once you find all this stories and want to cancel the flat. But they will tell you to wait for 60 working days to get your payment. They will start selling the same flat to other customer and take booking amount. Then if you force them by legal notice to give your money back. Then they will return your money. It could have taken at least 12 months to return your money. You have lost your rate of interest on the money, but they have taken the rate of interest of yours. What will happen to them if every one comes knows truth ? They are using many new tricks in Indian real estate market to cheat the buyers. One important note: You will loose all your money. Now its up to you….
pratibha256

Mar 2, 2013

My satisfaction in Dreamz.

I would like to thank you for the wonderful offer which has given to me much convincing price with good amenities compared to the other branded properties developers in Bangalore. Where I was not in a position to buy a flat in Bangalore. Once I saw an add about DreamzGk and I was very much impressed by the price and location and I went and visited Dreamz Gk and I had conversation with the ASM and I really liked there. Commitments which they have given to me with our reasonable price. The only thing I can say they are up to there commitments and they do good services to their customers, which I had a fantastic experience in DreamzGK.
Pratibha Singh
pratibha256

Mar 2, 2013

My satisfaction in Dreamz

Pratibha Singh
sreenatpppp

Jul 5, 2012

Dreamz gk cheap tricks

Scroll at the bottom for complaint/comments dated on 19th Feb 2012, 13th Feb 2012, 5th Feb 2012
of this link:

Why are there so many comments from the same user with multiple names in different comments telling this is a great company and they have done a superb job. Someone is trying to smother the genuine comments and make the fake comments look as though there is no fraud going on.

Apply you common sense and do your homework before booking the houses.
Check for the following:
1) Are they the builders for the houses/apartments they are showing. "Dreamz GK Infra Private Ltd"?
2) Are they showing empty dug up lands and claiming they have started the work and it will come up in the next 3-6 months?
3) Ask for legal documents, atleast photocopies and do a checkup with 3rd party lawyer, not of their connection, are they willing to do this?

Be careful. You are warned. Feedback, fraud check very very important.

Rgds,
Someone concerned
p.s: anyone finding this comment under hundreds of other comments, please copy the entire comment and submit it again, so it appears at the top again.
shekhs269@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2012

BIGGEST fraud

Dear friends ,

i m an ex employee of this company , and i would like to tell u some thing special interesting things which u ppl dont know about this company.

first of all in above posts the id BHUSHAN SHASHI who has posted postive thoughts is president of this company , then RAVI is a Vice president of this company , now u must have came to know y they have posted positive thoughts . . . .

this company dont have any proper documents for their properties , their all land is in litigatitions, what ever documents they r showing u are fake documents which has been prepared by their own lawyers . last month on they have launched a project exactly opposite to MANYATA tech park ( hebbal) the time when they launched that time in the walls the owner name was K. RAVI , but now if u ll c the name has been changed in MANJUNATH. This person has given police complaint for this and from that day they have stopped taking booking for this project , and for all customers they r telling that it has been FULLY SOLD OUT.
After this recently they have launched 1 more priject in RAMMURTHYNAGAR their also the land owner has removed all their board and throwed it in 1 side.

I SUGGEST u DONT purchase any properties from this company , here all frauds.

when u will ask them in office about their company complaints , that time they will give u 100s of reasons and they will examples of prestige , wipro and many other companies and by using their marketing techniques they will just divert your mind.

ITS a biggest fake and fraud company , they will even show u some fake documents of ISO certified, these al r fake .,,, when ever u will ask sales agreement or land registration documents they will show u some other lands document.
so be very careful in this.

If you are well educated , then once just go in their office and and just speak with any of their higher authorities in little high level English or normal English only , u will automatically come to know about their level from their sentence formation......
they don't know simple basic sentence formation or grammar also
If u don't believe me then u can check out with any of their general manager or vice president or presidents, ... most of them r illiterates except few . . . .
mitula

May 27, 2012

Dreamz Infra stands For Quality

Hi ,i am from bangalore.Dreamz Infra come up with Very good & affordable projects. I’m looking forward for a good deal.The executive was very helpful and helped us to make our decision to purchase the property even more Clear and strongly positive.Overall a great experience dealing with your organization which is really making a Great property buying experience with an unmatched customer service which I guess is ingrained in all staff as the right DNA of success.The communication was beyond my expectations and I plan to use their services in the future. I would be happy to discuss my experience
manusaha

May 26, 2012

Best in Realestate

WOO HOO! The day has come–the unofficial first day (because I am currently at work for another hour) of the weekend that unofficially starts Summer. To unofficially start my weekend I went on a 4 miler this morning along the East River. It was humid and the fog was dense, but there was a slight breeze that made the conditions a little more bearable.

I felt pretty good and decided to ramp up the last two miles of my run. I ended up doing 4.01 in 33:58. Not too shabby when I was only feeling a 2 miler when I dragged my ass out of bed this morning.
Rbnaik

May 11, 2012

Fake reviews by dream infra

What I see for complaints, only one person user720555 has done all the praise and whenever there is actually compalint, you can not read it because it will come in html format.
Please stop using this site as promotional site...
Pisth_siva

May 4, 2012

dreamz infra

Hi Guys,
dreamz infra is one of the fraud builders. They are looting money from all as a prelaunch offer.so be careful. before booking the flat do some background verification for this builders. initially they started the business in the name of squarefoot properties and looted/cheated many people. now they changed the name and office and started this..so be careful.
u can see the reviews, there customer centre employees are forced to add reviews in all the websites/forums. in hurry burry they use the same name and posting like i bought the flat in silkboard, sarjarpura road, EC and everything is fantastaic....kindly be aware

Dreamz infra are good in the world of real estate

DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.DREAMZ INFRA has world class flats With all the facilities and maded with top class materials so that we can live comfortable life.i got a luxurious apartment in bangalore it has world class amenities and playground for children the environment is also very good located in a beautiful place.

Dreamz infra is right place to book the flat

Thank you for your good service towards customers.Hello friends I am prasad here i want to tell something about my flat deal with Dreamz Infra,they treated me very well.They are good customer supporters.They helped me a lot to get Home loan,I got home loan to my flat.I got free furniture service to my flat.With that i got free interior vastu also.
Thank you for your good service towards customers.

Dreamz infra are good in the world of real estate

When it is time to buy a flat in Bangalore, Dreamz Infra is the name which you shall consider. They are the best in the field of Real Estate builders as Dreamz Infra Builders have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Bangalore. Dreamz Infra Builders is the name in real estate builders in Bangalore which you can trust without any hesitation. The unique service provided by Dreamz Infra builders in terms of arranging finance and the best guidance in interior decoration are incomparableWhen it is time to buy a flat in Bangalore, Dreamz Infra is the name which you shall consider. They are the best in the field of Real Estate builders as Dreamz Infra Builders have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Bangalore. Dreamz Infra Builders is the name in real estate builders in Bangalore which you can trust without any hesitation. The unique service provided by Dreamz Infra builders in terms of arranging finance and the best guidance in interior decoration are incomparableWhen it is time to buy a flat in Bangalore, Dreamz Infra is the name which you shall consider. They are the best in the field of Real Estate builders as Dreamz Infra Builders have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Bangalore. Dreamz Infra Builders is the name in real estate builders in Bangalore which you can trust without any hesitation. The unique service provided by Dreamz Infra builders in terms of arranging finance and the best guidance in interior decoration are incomparableWhen it is time to buy a flat in Bangalore, Dreamz Infra is the name which you shall consider. They are the best in the field of Real Estate builders as Dreamz Infra Builders have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Bangalore. Dreamz Infra Builders is the name in real estate builders in Bangalore which you can trust without any hesitation. The unique service provided by Dreamz Infra builders in terms of arranging finance and the best guidance in interior decoration are incomparableWhen it is time to buy a flat in Bangalore, Dreamz Infra is the name which you shall consider. They are the best in the field of Real Estate builders as Dreamz Infra Builders have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats in Bangalore. Dreamz Infra Builders is the name in real estate builders in Bangalore which you can trust without any hesitation. The unique service provided by Dreamz Infra builders in terms of arranging finance and the best guidance in interior decoration are incomparable

Dreamz infra is right place to book the flat

Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.Dreamz Infra are doing very well in Bangalore, Really I am telling that i was not only impressed by Dreamz Infra but also i remember it for my life long, Through out my life Up to yet i was very happy never before like now, because i own a flat and my family are living in my own house , they are very actively respond to the customers and I am very sure that the flats that are constructed by them will suitable for all kinds of people, by full filling their requirements, Thanks to Dreamz Infra for giving me life long happiness.

Dreamz Infra Provides nice services

myself radhika, really my experiences with Dreamz Infra was excellent so i want to share some information with all of you people who really want to buy a flat . i am looking for an apartment in Bangalore from last year teen one day i went to cyber and search some real estate companies then I visit all of real estate companies lastly i visit Dreamz Infra and discuss all about my requirements and my budget with Dreamz Infra employers .they told me about all things and 100%cash back offer scheme @ more less price with better quality flats so I bought a flat and right now me and my family enjoy in my Dream home .then I suggest every one to buy a flat from Dreamz Infra , thanks.....myself radhika, really my experiences with Dreamz Infra was excellent so i want to share some information with all of you people who really want to buy a flat . i am looking for an apartment in Bangalore from last year teen one day i went to cyber and search some real estate companies then I visit all of real estate companies lastly i visit Dreamz Infra and discuss all about my requirements and my budget with Dreamz Infra employers .they told me about all things and 100%cash back offer scheme @ more less price with better quality flats so I bought a flat and right now me and my family enjoy in my Dream home .then I suggest every one to buy a flat from Dreamz Infra , thanks.....myself radhika, really my experiences with Dreamz Infra was excellent so i want to share some information with all of you people who really want to buy a flat . i am looking for an apartment in Bangalore from last year teen one day i went to cyber and search some real estate companies then I visit all of real estate companies lastly i visit Dreamz Infra and discuss all about my requirements and my budget with Dreamz Infra employers .they told me about all things and 100%cash back offer scheme @ more less price with better quality flats so I bought a flat and right now me and my family enjoy in my Dream home .then I suggest every one to buy a flat from Dreamz Infra , thanks.....myself radhika, really my experiences with Dreamz Infra was excellent so i want to share some information with all of you people who really want to buy a flat . i am looking for an apartment in Bangalore from last year teen one day i went to cyber and search some real estate companies then I visit all of real estate companies lastly i visit Dreamz Infra and discuss all about my requirements and my budget with Dreamz Infra employers .they told me about all things and 100%cash back offer scheme @ more less price with better quality flats so I bought a flat and right now me and my family enjoy in my Dream home .then I suggest every one to buy a flat from Dreamz Infra , thanks.....myself radhika, really my experiences with Dreamz Infra was excellent so i want to share some information with all of you people who really want to buy a flat . i am looking for an apartment in Bangalore from last year teen one day i went to cyber and search some real estate companies then I visit all of real estate companies lastly i visit Dreamz Infra and discuss all about my requirements and my budget with Dreamz Infra employers .they told me about all things and 100%cash back offer scheme @ more less price with better quality flats so I bought a flat and right now me and my family enjoy in my Dream home .then I suggest every one to buy a flat from Dreamz Infra , thanks.....

Dreamz infra is right place to book the flat

I needed an apartment to fit my budget, yet have all the amenities that are required for a comfortable living. That’s when I found the Dreamz infra. Their projects were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with the apartment of Dreamz infra which is located in HSR Layout. It is always bustling with action and it fits the bill perfectly. It really is a great deal and I recommend them to everybody. The apartments are built in such a way that it allows abundant natural light to enter, and it is also breezy in the evenings. I enjoy sitting out on my balcony sipping on tea as soon as I’m back from work. It rejuvenates me. There are a lot of positive vibes that I get from this place. Thanks to Dreamz infra for coming up with such a wonderfI needed an apartment to fit my budget, yet have all the amenities that are required for a comfortable living. That’s when I found the Dreamz infra. Their projects were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with the apartment of Dreamz infra which is located in HSR Layout. It is always bustling with action and it fits the bill perfectly. It really is a great deal and I recommend them to everybody. The apartments are built in such a way that it allows abundant natural light to enter, and it is also breezy in the evenings. I enjoy sitting out on my balcony sipping on tea as soon as I’m back from work. It rejuvenates me. There are a lot of positive vibes that I get from this place. Thanks to Dreamz infra for coming up with such a wonderfI needed an apartment to fit my budget, yet have all the amenities that are required for a comfortable living. That’s when I found the Dreamz infra. Their projects were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with the apartment of Dreamz infra which is located in HSR Layout. It is always bustling with action and it fits the bill perfectly. It really is a great deal and I recommend them to everybody. The apartments are built in such a way that it allows abundant natural light to enter, and it is also breezy in the evenings. I enjoy sitting out on my balcony sipping on tea as soon as I’m back from work. It rejuvenates me. There are a lot of positive vibes that I get from this place. Thanks to Dreamz infra for coming up with such a wonderfI needed an apartment to fit my budget, yet have all the amenities that are required for a comfortable living. That’s when I found the Dreamz infra. Their projects were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with the apartment of Dreamz infra which is located in HSR Layout. It is always bustling with action and it fits the bill perfectly. It really is a great deal and I recommend them to everybody. The apartments are built in such a way that it allows abundant natural light to enter, and it is also breezy in the evenings. I enjoy sitting out on my balcony sipping on tea as soon as I’m back from work. It rejuvenates me. There are a lot of positive vibes that I get from this place. Thanks to Dreamz infra for coming up with such a wonderfI needed an apartment to fit my budget, yet have all the amenities that are required for a comfortable living. That’s when I found the Dreamz infra. Their projects were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with the apartment of Dreamz infra which is located in HSR Layout. It is always bustling with action and it fits the bill perfectly. It really is a great deal and I recommend them to everybody. The apartments are built in such a way that it allows abundant natural light to enter, and it is also breezy in the evenings. I enjoy sitting out on my balcony sipping on tea as soon as I’m back from work. It rejuvenates me. There are a lot of positive vibes that I get from this place. Thanks to Dreamz infra for coming up with such a wonderfI needed an apartment to fit my budget, yet have all the amenities that are required for a comfortable living. That’s when I found the Dreamz infra. Their projects were recommended to me by a friend of mine and I instantly fell in love with the apartment of Dreamz infra which is located in HSR Layout. It is always bustling with action and it fits the bill perfectly. It really is a great deal and I recommend them to everybody. The apartments are built in such a way that it allows abundant natural light to enter, and it is also breezy in the evenings. I enjoy sitting out on my balcony sipping on tea as soon as I’m back from work. It rejuvenates me. There are a lot of positive vibes that I get from this place. Thanks to Dreamz infra for coming up with such a wonderf

Dreamz infra is right place to book the flat

HI guys this is khusboo Dreamz Infra is the best real estate company in Bangalore.it is the place where your dreams turn into reality.it is the place where you can touching the sky without hesitation. They have the best and very affordable for their customers. DREAMZ INFRA have he flats of all types 1BHK, 2 BHK and 3BHK and the best part of it that DREAMZ INFRA have the rates keeping eye on common and middle class people's budget. Dreamz Infra is the unmatched and uncrowned king of real estate in Bangalore.i got one nice flat through Dreamz infra.i am very happy in my flat.Thanks to Dreamz InfraHI guys this is khusboo Dreamz Infra is the best real estate company in Bangalore.it is the place where your dreams turn into reality.it is the place where you can touching the sky without hesitation. They have the best and very affordable for their customers. DREAMZ INFRA have he flats of all types 1BHK, 2 BHK and 3BHK and the best part of it that DREAMZ INFRA have the rates keeping eye on common and middle class people's budget. Dreamz Infra is the unmatched and uncrowned king of real estate in Bangalore.i got one nice flat through Dreamz infra.i am very happy in my flat.Thanks to Dreamz InfraHI guys this is khusboo Dreamz Infra is the best real estate company in Bangalore.it is the place where your dreams turn into reality.it is the place where you can touching the sky without hesitation. They have the best and very affordable for their customers. DREAMZ INFRA have he flats of all types 1BHK, 2 BHK and 3BHK and the best part of it that DREAMZ INFRA have the rates keeping eye on common and middle class people's budget. Dreamz Infra is the unmatched and uncrowned king of real estate in Bangalore.i got one nice flat through Dreamz infra.i am very happy in my flat.Thanks to Dreamz InfraHI guys this is khusboo Dreamz Infra is the best real estate company in Bangalore.it is the place where your dreams turn into reality.it is the place where you can touching the sky without hesitation. They have the best and very affordable for their customers. DREAMZ INFRA have he flats of all types 1BHK, 2 BHK and 3BHK and the best part of it that DREAMZ INFRA have the rates keeping eye on common and middle class people's budget. Dreamz Infra is the unmatched and uncrowned king of real estate in Bangalore.i got one nice flat through Dreamz infra.i am very happy in my flat.Thanks to Dreamz InfraHI guys this is khusboo Dreamz Infra is the best real estate company in Bangalore.it is the place where your dreams turn into reality.it is the place where you can touching the sky without hesitation. They have the best and very affordable for their customers. DREAMZ INFRA have he flats of all types 1BHK, 2 BHK and 3BHK and the best part of it that DREAMZ INFRA have the rates keeping eye on common and middle class people's budget. Dreamz Infra is the unmatched and uncrowned king of real estate in Bangalore.i got one nice flat through Dreamz infra.i am very happy in my flat.Thanks to Dreamz InfraHI guys this is khusboo Dreamz Infra is the best real estate company in Bangalore.it is the place where your dreams turn into reality.it is the place where you can touching the sky without hesitation. They have the best and very affordable for their customers. DREAMZ INFRA have he flats of all types 1BHK, 2 BHK and 3BHK and the best part of it that DREAMZ INFRA have the rates keeping eye on common and middle class people's budget. Dreamz Infra is the unmatched and uncrowned king of real estate in Bangalore.i got one nice flat through Dreamz infra.i am very happy in my flat.Thanks to Dreamz Infra

Dreamz infra are good in the world of real estate

Hi dreamz infra is the no.1 real estate company in bangalore,whch offers you flats at throw away prices.With their four upcoming projects like dreamz,dreamz passion,dreamz sankalp,and saisangam coming up back to back.Dreamz infra gives you that life time opportunity to your dream home at unbelievable prices in their limited pre-launch offer time.so get your dream home soon.Hi dreamz infra is the no.1 real estate company in bangalore,whch offers you flats at throw away prices.With their four upcoming projects like dreamz,dreamz passion,dreamz sankalp,and saisangam coming up back to back.Dreamz infra gives you that life time opportunity to your dream home at unbelievable prices in their limited pre-launch offer time.so get your dream home soon.Hi dreamz infra is the no.1 real estate company in bangalore,whch offers you flats at throw away prices.With their four upcoming projects like dreamz,dreamz passion,dreamz sankalp,and saisangam coming up back to back.Dreamz infra gives you that life time opportunity to your dream home at unbelievable prices in their limited pre-launch offer time.so get your dream home soon.Hi dreamz infra is the no.1 real estate company in bangalore,whch offers you flats at throw away prices.With their four upcoming projects like dreamz,dreamz passion,dreamz sankalp,and saisangam coming up back to back.Dreamz infra gives you that life time opportunity to your dream home at unbelievable prices in their limited pre-launch offer time.so get your dream home soon.Hi dreamz infra is the no.1 real estate company in bangalore,whch offers you flats at throw away prices.With their four upcoming projects like dreamz,dreamz passion,dreamz sankalp,and saisangam coming up back to back.Dreamz infra gives you that life time opportunity to your dream home at unbelievable prices in their limited pre-launch offer time.so get your dream home soon.Hi dreamz infra is the no.1 real estate company in bangalore,whch offers you flats at throw away prices.With their four upcoming projects like dreamz,dreamz passion,dreamz sankalp,and saisangam coming up back to back.Dreamz infra gives you that life time opportunity to your dream home at unbelievable prices in their limited pre-launch offer time.so get your dream home soon.

Dreamz Infra provides the good flats in Bangalore

Dreamz Infra became my favorite real estate developer after buying my new flat bought from Dreamz Infra. Dreamz Infra is one of the fastest growing and superb real estate company in Bangalore who are the best offers in the market, they are the only builders in Bangalore who are having very good customer service and relation too. They give much importance in the satisfaction of customers not for the money. Thanks to Dreamz Infra for changing my life and way of living.Dreamz Infra became my favorite real estate developer after buying my new flat bought from Dreamz Infra. Dreamz Infra is one of the fastest growing and superb real estate company in Bangalore who are the best offers in the market, they are the only builders in Bangalore who are having very good customer service and relation too. They give much importance in the satisfaction of customers not for the money. Thanks to Dreamz Infra for changing my life and way of living.Dreamz Infra became my favorite real estate developer after buying my new flat bought from Dreamz Infra. Dreamz Infra is one of the fastest growing and superb real estate company in Bangalore who are the best offers in the market, they are the only builders in Bangalore who are having very good customer service and relation too. They give much importance in the satisfaction of customers not for the money. Thanks to Dreamz Infra for changing my life and way of living.Dreamz Infra became my favorite real estate developer after buying my new flat bought from Dreamz Infra. Dreamz Infra is one of the fastest growing and superb real estate company in Bangalore who are the best offers in the market, they are the only builders in Bangalore who are having very good customer service and relation too. They give much importance in the satisfaction of customers not for the money. Thanks to Dreamz Infra for changing my life and way of living.Dreamz Infra became my favorite real estate developer after buying my new flat bought from Dreamz Infra. Dreamz Infra is one of the fastest growing and superb real estate company in Bangalore who are the best offers in the market, they are the only builders in Bangalore who are having very good customer service and relation too. They give much importance in the satisfaction of customers not for the money. Thanks to Dreamz Infra for changing my life and way of living.

Dreamz infra are good in the world of real estate

DREAMZ INFRA is the only place for real estate properties in Bangalore. If you are looking for flats in Bangalore, DREAMZ INFRA is the right choice for you. As DREAMZ INFRA have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats across Bangalore. You will experience the quality service when you purchase flats from DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA has best executives who have wide knowledge regarding flats in BangaloreDREAMZ INFRA is the only place for real estate properties in Bangalore. If you are looking for flats in Bangalore, DREAMZ INFRA is the right choice for you. As DREAMZ INFRA have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats across Bangalore. You will experience the quality service when you purchase flats from DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA has best executives who have wide knowledge regarding flats in BangaloreDREAMZ INFRA is the only place for real estate properties in Bangalore. If you are looking for flats in Bangalore, DREAMZ INFRA is the right choice for you. As DREAMZ INFRA have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats across Bangalore. You will experience the quality service when you purchase flats from DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA has best executives who have wide knowledge regarding flats in BangaloreDREAMZ INFRA is the only place for real estate properties in Bangalore. If you are looking for flats in Bangalore, DREAMZ INFRA is the right choice for you. As DREAMZ INFRA have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats across Bangalore. You will experience the quality service when you purchase flats from DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA has best executives who have wide knowledge regarding flats in BangaloreDREAMZ INFRA is the only place for real estate properties in Bangalore. If you are looking for flats in Bangalore, DREAMZ INFRA is the right choice for you. As DREAMZ INFRA have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats across Bangalore. You will experience the quality service when you purchase flats from DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA has best executives who have wide knowledge regarding flats in BangaloreDREAMZ INFRA is the only place for real estate properties in Bangalore. If you are looking for flats in Bangalore, DREAMZ INFRA is the right choice for you. As DREAMZ INFRA have 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats across Bangalore. You will experience the quality service when you purchase flats from DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA has best executives who have wide knowledge regarding flats in Bangalore

Dreamz infra is right place to book the flat

hi everyone i booked one 2 bhk flat in "Dreamz passion 2" started by Dreamz Infra in Sarjapur road.it is covered up with lot of Amenities like Hyper super market,fun park,Children area and lot more.its construction is going to start from next month and the completion time would be july 2013.At started i have paid 20% of booking amount and rest of the amount i have to paid at time of land registration.Thanks to Dreamz Infrahi everyone i booked one 2 bhk flat in "Dreamz passion 2" started by Dreamz Infra in Sarjapur road.it is covered up with lot of Amenities like Hyper super market,fun park,Children area and lot more.its construction is going to start from next month and the completion time would be july 2013.At started i have paid 20% of booking amount and rest of the amount i have to paid at time of land registration.Thanks to Dreamz Infrahi everyone i booked one 2 bhk flat in "Dreamz passion 2" started by Dreamz Infra in Sarjapur road.it is covered up with lot of Amenities like Hyper super market,fun park,Children area and lot more.its construction is going to start from next month and the completion time would be july 2013.At started i have paid 20% of booking amount and rest of the amount i have to paid at time of land registration.Thanks to Dreamz Infrahi everyone i booked one 2 bhk flat in "Dreamz passion 2" started by Dreamz Infra in Sarjapur road.it is covered up with lot of Amenities like Hyper super market,fun park,Children area and lot more.its construction is going to start from next month and the completion time would be july 2013.At started i have paid 20% of booking amount and rest of the amount i have to paid at time of land registration.Thanks to Dreamz Infrahi everyone i booked one 2 bhk flat in "Dreamz passion 2" started by Dreamz Infra in Sarjapur road.it is covered up with lot of Amenities like Hyper super market,fun park,Children area and lot more.its construction is going to start from next month and the completion time would be july 2013.At started i have paid 20% of booking amount and rest of the amount i have to paid at time of land registration.Thanks to Dreamz Infra

Dreamz Infra provides the good flats in Bangalore

Thanks DREAMZ INFRAI have great experience with DREAMZ INFRA . Hearty thanks to DREAMZ INFRA who searched my house. I like their Referral Scheme most. Because of this Scheme we can get back our money equivalent to flat cost, just by referring friends to them. even I have got the my dream flat from the DREAMZ INFRA I am very happy being in my home. I have got the flat for cheap cost and those peoples are too friendly to me.
Thanks DREAMZ INFRA

Dreamz Infra provides the good flats in Bangalore

Hi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and teamHi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and teamHi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and teamHi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and teamHi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and teamHi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and teamHi friends even i am very happy to say thanks to DREAMZ INFRA because they helped me to get my dream house in bagalore.really its amazing and wonder full and they are providing good services,management is good as compare to other developer in Bangalore thanks a lot to DREAMZ INFRA and team

Dreamz Infra Provides nice services

DREAMZ INFRA providing world class amenities for the flats.The flats also located in pleasant areas.I visited DREAMZ INFRA their projects are awesome.I purchased a land under DREAMZ SANKALP project.they took care about my home during the construction.and they are providing very good customer service also.my family is very happy now.I am very thankful to DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA providing world class amenities for the flats.The flats also located in pleasant areas.I visited DREAMZ INFRA their projects are awesome.I purchased a land under DREAMZ SANKALP project.they took care about my home during the construction.and they are providing very good customer service also.my family is very happy now.I am very thankful to DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA providing world class amenities for the flats.The flats also located in pleasant areas.I visited DREAMZ INFRA their projects are awesome.I purchased a land under DREAMZ SANKALP project.they took care about my home during the construction.and they are providing very good customer service also.my family is very happy now.I am very thankful to DREAMZ INFRA.DREAMZ INFRA providing world class amenities for the flats.The flats also located in pleasant areas.I visited DREAMZ INFRA their projects are awesome.I purchased a land under DREAMZ SANKALP project.they took care about my home during the construction.and they are providing very good customer service also.my family is very happy now.I am very thankful to DREAMZ INFRA.

Dreamz Infra Provides nice services

Thank youDREAMZ INFRA real estate builders loaded with world class amenities the flats are broadly categorized in three sections luxury, Semi- luxury and economy.They are giving flats at reasonable costs. DREAMZ INFRA is one of the best builders in Bangalore. I purchased a flat from DREAMZ INFRA Builders last year. Their customer service is excellent. Apartments they build have world class facilities.I got my dream house.

RGPV BHOPAL - Regards result
    Sir my Engineering drawing paper was gonna very ...
    Speed Post - speed post not delivered even after 6 days
         EK559677271IN   Booked atBooked...
    HRTC - extortion by cunductor
    Bus no HR 63 5854. I board in bus today 5am early in...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - SIR, PLEASE SUGESST ME THIS FAKE AND TRUE
    Dear sir, I got a mail from coca cola company united...
    Jeevansaathi Matrimonial Service - JS Exclusive Service is pathetic
    Hi All, This is my review about the Jeevansaathi.com...
    Whatsapp - torcher and blackmaling
    A girl live in USA , she have my X recorded video...
    QNET - QNet Scam
    Hi, I was about to get stuck wit qnet as one of my close...
    Samaj kalyan office pune - EBC Scholarship 2013-14 still pending
    I completed my MBA from Sinhgad Institute of management...