DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD

Feb 22, 2017

DS Max Sprinkles- NO OC/CC , NO BMRDA/BDA/BBMP approval CLARIFICATION

Hi Mr. Kumar,

Hope this mail finds you in good health.

In response to your queries, the project DS-MAX Sprinkles, has all the necessary government approvals which would be required for the construction and occupancy of the same.

However, I regret to inform you that the project has been completely sold-out. About 70% of residents have already moved in to their respective apartments; their loans being provided by nationalised banks.

Though there are few flats which were purchased by the investors which may be available for resale. We can check for their availability.

For any further queries please get in touch with us. Have a good day!

Supratip Ghosh
+91 7259137665
supratip.ghosh@dsgroupworld.in
K Kumar

Feb 5, 2017

DS Max Sprinkles- NO OC/CC , NO BMRDA/BDA/BBMP approval

Hi DS Max,

It's not a complain indeed but have concerns and requesting you to provide clarification in this forum itself.

1. Do you have construction layout approval from any of the approval authority (BDA/ BMRDA). Since it comes under Rural so to be specific BMRDA
2. Do you have OC?
3. Do you have BBMP approval?
4. If you don't have above approval, do you have any plan to get it done?
5. Does your layout compliant for BMRDA approval ?
6. Do you think only Panchayat approval will be sufficient enough for constructing building?
7. You have constructed building in more than 90℅ of area, do you think you ll get approval?
8. Does Panchayat has got authority to approve your layout plan? I believe only khata that can be maintained that too E khata not A pls clarify

Above answer will be the driving factor for me to buy property.

I don't have any issue with quality except sanitary which seems to be little low quality one.

I have almost Happy with the deal but pls ans above queries

Jan 27, 2017

Re: Incorrect Documents Clarification

Good Afternoon Mr. Vine,
Greetings from DS-MAX Properties!!!

We thank you for the time which you have invested to pen down your feedback. Firstly we would like to inform you that its BDA approved property not BMRDA approved. So, if you have actually visited BMRDA office to check the authenticity of the documents, surely you would have been disappointed.

In this context we would like to invite you to our office, so that you can have a discussion with our in-house legal team to get things clarified at the same time. In case it is difficult for you come by yourself, we can arrange a CAB for you to visit us. This project is approved by the panel of lawyers from State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, HDFC Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Andhra Bank to name a few.

We just need your contact details or the flat number which you booked to help you out.

We already have delivered 8000+ homes before time and all our 102 projects are without any legal issues, which is a track record that can’t be displayed by any other builder in the market and thousands of families are staying happily with us for more than a decade. We guarantee the same service to you as well.

Else you can contact the undersigned in the below mentioned number. We are at your service round the clock, 365 days.

Team DS-MAX

Contact person:

Mr. Supratip Ghosh

CRM Helpline: +91 8880009009
prashant.kataraki.uk

Jan 23, 2017

Declined after checking complaints

I wanted to look through forward if there are positive reviews and complaint free, but looks like DS Max has lot of not only internal issues but also customer satisfactory issues.

Hence, I would keep this builder aside for future projects.
Vine

Jan 14, 2017

Incorrect Documents

Please don't buy any properties in Sun Rise Project the documents which is provided by the DS Max is all fake this project has no clearance . I have booked this property in November 2016 after making the initial payment I had collected the documents to check in BMRDA office the official has clearly mentioned its not A khata and the company has to pay huge feed to make this A khata
till then its consider has panchati Documents Fraud COMPANY Never trust any one

Jan 10, 2017

DS-Max Skylishious Clarification

Greetings from DS-Max Properties!!

Thank you for your query and we are more than happy to clarify this to you. Since you are about to book your flat at this project, I'm sure you will not need much of an introduction or explanation about this project. As you might have seen for yourself all the features, benefits and amenities here, this is one of the best that we offer to our prestigious clients.

For a more practical reasoning, I suggest that we meet at our HO, so that we can share customer testimonials and even let you meet the concerned person who can give you a clear picture. At the end of the day all that matters to us is your satisfaction. Please feel free to walk-in to our HO anytime with a prior appointment so that we can receive you properly

Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the below mentioned numbers for a discussion over the phone or for a personal meeting.

CRM Helpline: +91 8880009009

Awaiting your response.

Dany24

Jan 7, 2017

DS Max Skylishious

Going to book 1 BHK in DS Max Skylishious Sarjapur. Please let me know is there any negative feedback of this project ?

Mohd
hemanthhb

Nov 26, 2016

DS-Max Review

Hi team,

This is Hemanth, one of the home buyer of smart nest project.

Your representative "Anthony" provided most of the proper details and clarified certain doubts.

I would like to give him rating 8 / 10.

DS-MAX given good options on the money payment and I really appriciate on that part which is customer friendly.

Yes, DS MAX provides - good affordable homes for buyers.
But make sure that - please follow the proper rules and standards so that - it will build the good customer trust and quality.

I am proceeding with the buying this SMART-NEST property, I hope in future there wont be any legal problem with the LAND or the build architectural plan.

-Hemanth

Nov 22, 2016

DS-Max Properties Feedback

Hi team,

This is Hemanth, one of the home buyer of smart nest project.

I would like to give him rating 8 / 10.

Yes, DS MAX provides - good affordable homes for buyers.

-Hemanth
pavant

Oct 23, 2016

DS Max tortures to customer and squeezes your money

DS MAX is No-1 Fraud Company. Please dont encourage these kind construction company by buying. Buy at your own risk.

Funny thing is that, I looked for a ready to move flat, made agreement in February 2016 and not yet moved into it(Even the flat is ready) because of this cheaters and their worst customer service/Process.
Almost loss of 5 months of my accomodation expenses, Maintenance charges like 3*1200 sqft*9 months = 33000 ie., 5*18k = 90000
Total loss of 1,50,000 including non refundable 15k for interiors.
DS MAX will not pay all these losses and instead they want to find the ways on how to squeeze more money from you.

Please read my story below with brief experience with each department step by step.
I am looking for ready to move flat in bangalore and found this cheaters with ready to occupy flat in DS MAX Sterling - Varthur.
We have seen the flat and liked it unfortunately without knowing about this company.

1. Marketing
Met the marketing person Mr Dasarath and fell for his flase statements/promises. He said the property is A-Katha with OC, CC, with 3 bore wells, Intercom, also showed solar panels upstairs which are dummy etc for 136 Flats
When we asked about interiors, he said we can start it after registration and he also suggested to go with outside vendor which he referred, however we said we have our regular vendor who does for our earlier flats.
He said we should pay 100000 booking amount and can get the documents to verify from office. We paid booking and went to office for collecting the documents.

2. DS MAX office CRM
We went to office and asked for documents. The story went different there, they said they will not give the documents outside for verification and also said OC will be applied, but can't confirm on providing it. Also, added that we need to pay 3 years maintenance and corpus fund of 25k, which was not mentioned by this marketing person.
We had a thought and proceeded further as SBI is providing loan for this property and few other flat owers said the documents were clear only, when they verified.
My Bad, after knowing that we are keep on getting false or partial information, We still went made agreement on 20th Feb, following the words from Mr Sudhir Joseph that it will take a month for your loan process with their DS Max Agent and after that we can make registration.

3. Loan Process.
Started Loan process and submitted the documents to Shiva Kumar. He said we will get the process done within a maximum time of 1 month. We followed up with him and asked the status. After a month i received a mail from SBI saying that they didn't received any documents and asking us to submit ASAP.
I called DS Max persona said the same, he said i already forwarded and will send them again anyway. It got mail again and followed with ds max person. He said he is in bank now and will check with them and come back to me. He called up and said everything setup for you and you will get a loan approval call with in two days.
I was believing his words and waiting for a call from bank. Its been a while and i was also busy with my office and other stuff. After some days i received mail from bank asking for documents submission. This irresponsible person didn't send the documents to them.
I called him and blasted for giving wrong information and after that i think he submitted the documnents and finally got the loan approved on July. Hell wiith this guy and thought luckly came to end following up with this guy.

4. Flat Registration

I have planned to go for registration in next week and asked DS Max to arrage for it. they said we need to take DD, Stamp Charges etc and clear all outstanding amount before registration.
I was in the process of doing it and suddenly got to go out of station and asked DS Max to postpone it for 3 weeks. Mr Sudhir said its been already late and owner was asking for amount and asked me to release the amount firtst from my Loan and we can plan for Registration and will arrage your flat ready by the time i am back.
He convinced me to release the full amount and did so.
I am back after 4 weeks and planned for registration on august 25th. I relaxed for a week and called them for posession. They gave another person to contact. Same things repeated like calling them everyday for status.
They always says it will be ready by tomorrow and that tomorrow never comes.
Finally got it ready for posession on 20th OCT, nearly after 2 months.

5. After Posession
I planned to make my interiors start and got to know that we need to get NOC from DS MAx to start it. I called them and said we need to pay 15K non-Refundable amount.
If i go with DS Max, then i should be fine. But if we are going to hire ouside vendors we need to pay 15K. I argued with Mr Maksood and Sudhir on this as it was not communicated earlier and marketing person said we can do woodwork after posession along with suggested vendors from his end.
I really feel worst experience buying a flat in this company and asked sudhir to atleast give me satisfation in choosing my own designer for my Flat.
They just want to eat all your money, no matter what it is. They will think only about how to sqeeze money from customers before we are out of their hands.

Waiting to see what happens after this and i am not going to pay it at any cost. Its a owner share flat and why the hell i should pay 15k to them for making my flat after owing it.

Funny thing is that, I looked for a ready to move flat, made agreement in February 2016 and not yet moved into it because of this cheaters and their worst customer service/Process.
Total loss of 1,50,000 including non refundable 15k for interiors.

Please mail me if you need any other clarification.

Pavan

Oct 15, 2016

Dear Kondama,

Thank you very much for your esteemed evaluation, which shows us clearly that you have been associated with DS-MAX most probably as an employee.

Though your feedback holds extreme importance to us, but do let us know in detail about your complaint where we would like to understand the specific incidents you might want to highlight; on the number given below.

It would have been even better, if you could bring these in our notice during your working tenure/interaction with DS-MAX, then we would have understood the reason better than now.

We have been in this industry for more than a decade and have completed over 65 projects and have a customer base of 8000+ satisfied customers. With over 1000 direct employees and over 3000 indirect employees working with us, sometimes their behaviors are also accountable for such kind of incidents which has definitely gone without our notice and we are very much grateful to you for bringing this incident to our attention.

But anyway, we are open for discussion on anything which might have bothered you even now, if you can gather your precious time to contact us or give us your detail so that the undersigned can contact you on the same.

CRM Helpline - +91 8880009009

Thanking You

Oct 15, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback; we appreciate you being generous enough to post about it in this platform to inform us. We would have a better understanding about it in case you had have contacted us directly regarding the same.

Though we have taken your comments/feedback very seriously, for further clarification; we would like to request you for your contact details. So that, detailed discussion can take place, based on which further course of actions can be decided by the management.

We are constantly working on refining the system by removing those who don’t follow the norms laid down by our management. Such an incident has definitely gone without notice and we are very much grateful to you for bringing this incident to our knowledge.

As for a reputed brand like DS-Max to act promptly on your valuable feedback, we request you to contact on the number mentioned below; in case you would not like to share your details on a common platform like this.

CRM Helpline - +91 8880009009

Thanking You
skumarbs

Sep 29, 2016

ds max cheats

People at Ds max ensure u r life is turned to hell.uncivilised crooks are working under them who expect bribes for their sexual fantasy. Never fall into prey.
skumarbs

Sep 28, 2016

ds max cheats

Beware. They are big cheats giving low quality construction. They ask for bribe at every stage. Big public money eaters. Never ever buy the property.
kondama

Sep 28, 2016

DS MAX HELL WORKING ENVIRONMENT

woring in DS MAX IS HELL ppl who are working there are bitch and bastards they dont value any family relations but they say we are family but nothing works there until u also fall in the same drinage and mingle with them and say yes for all thier illegal activities .
to name sathish so called chairman of the company dont have any idea of whats going on inside the company but he listens to wll those idiots who call them as GOD in fornt and treat him not even as DOG in back and he reacts to all the issue and speak vulgar language .

NO incremnt from past 2 yrs and they pay very less salary compared to all the builders in the market , the person who is worth taking of 1 Lakh salary , in DS Max he/she will be paid only 20 K .but they expect work from us which is valued more than 2 Lakh.

Dayanand the great CEO of the company so cheap fellow dont even know english but he will talk all vulgar english which a common man cannot understand .

CSR team named by K ,P ,D . M cant neme in Forum all are 30 plus aunties acts like just now 16 yrs for them .

many more to complain about it but this forum is not sufficient .

Please dont join DS MAX And spoil ur carrieer .

instead of working here u can work as house keeping person in any family.

Aug 28, 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from DS-MAX Properties

With reference to your review, we would like to inform you that, we won't be of much help to you because, you have neither mentioned your name, contact number or flat number in your post. Request you to kindly provide the before said details so that we can connect with you and get the issue resolved.

To answer your query, this is an agreement between the company and the clients and all the terms and conditions are mentioned in it. Request you to kindly refer the same. Since the meter transfer is not under our scope of work, we had intimated that to the concerned. We are not aware about whom you approached for this task and you might be right about the actual cost, but please do understand that the bribes are more than the actual cost of getting a task done.

If our service was as mentioned in this review, we would not have been able to be such a well-known builder with over 6000 happy customers across Bangalore. Facts don't lie, which is why we would like to tell the public to visit our projects because "*Seeing is Believing*" and then take a decision as there are many happy customers staying at this project from the last 6 months to 1 year.

You can always reach out to us on the below mentioned coordinates or visit our HO for a face-to-face discussion with the concerned.

CRM Helpline: 8880009009

DS-MAX Team
vadugu.madhulatha@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016

ds max stonehill false promise/harasment to custumer

Dear Sumanth,

Kindly cancel the flat which you have booked because ds max stonewall builder will do false promise for example it is mentioned in the brochure 24 hrs back but giving during night time that to 3 lights which is also not mentioned in the brochure.during daytime they are not switching on even for lift. site engineer mr Nagraj is not allowing security people to do this.collected rs 3/square feet from customer.

Mr Nagraj is creating new sense and not completing the project in time.it is almost 3.6years still the project is not completed it takes another one year to complete minimum.

the way CRM team will address the issue is also very bad and un professional way.Never listen to customer issue they will make money by seeing opportunities for example for electricity meter transfer in owners name they are collecting 2500 per customer actual cost is 710 rs.

guys,please don't trust this 420 builder.

stonehill resident
RChandramouli

Aug 3, 2016

Roof top Water leakage

Dear Sir/Madam
I am the owner of flat at DS MAX Status, 402, it has been seen that the roof in the hall has been leaking heavily due to the recent rains
i request you to look into it and do the needful.
Same has been informed to your CRM Ms. Sandhaya .... pl may take up the matter
2. Still my EB bill carries the DS MAS Status name, the same is not changed, this matter has been informed many a time to you representative. Pl may transfer and inform.

Thanks in Advance

Chandramouli

Jul 29, 2016

Dear Ms. Sumathy Kumar,

It would be appreciated if you had approached us for a clarification before having posted your concern on a public forum. As an organisation, it is our duty to address these issues and ensure that the customers are satisfied.

We would like to invite you to our Office for a cup of coffee to discuss this concern and ensure that all your queries are answered, and you can be rest assured that your decision of owning a property with DS-Max was never wrong. We would like to help you and clarify these problems because our top priority is customer service and we strictly adhere to corporate ethics governing the organisation. We feel privileged in delivering dream homes to over thousands of happy and satisfied customers. You can visit our website and read those customer testimonials about our quality and services. Our high-quality products and excellent customer-centric approach, has made us as an award-winning company in the market today.

We ​value your association with DS-Max Properties. Looking forward to having you here, and a long lasting relationship with DS-Max Family.

Alternately you can reach out to us on the below mentioned co-ordinates.
Contact Number: +91-7259137665

sumathykumar

Jul 22, 2016

Worried

I have booked a flat in DS MAX stone hill. Paid an advance of 5 lakhs. Though I have a pre approved loan, I do not want to go for the loan immediately since the project is not completed. I expect a decent rent. Reading all your complaints I am really worried. Anyone pl let me know whether it is a good choice for renting out.

Sumathy Kumar
gayatriemni@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016

dsmax stonehill cheating beware of DSMAX

Dear Deepti,

In ds max stonehill why power back up is given to only three lights and no fan.while purchasing flat in the brochure it is mentioned as 24 hrs power back up and not mentioning anywhere in the document that you are giving 3 lights.usually all builders will give power back for all points except power plug.the power back is why it is not automated as soon as power goes it should with on the light.were as in ds max stone hill it is manual every time security will go and with on.
As mentioned 24hrs power back engineer Nagaraj is not allowing security people to switch on the DG during day time.nagaraj is paying from his pocket or ds max people are paying already collected rupees 3 per sft and started maintenece charges without discussing and without completing the project.
Now, why are you sending us mail to pay Rs 10000 for each flat to provide power back for 24 hrs with full back up.this is the way ds max will cheat people by collecting 10 k for each flat. these are the means making money and collecting around 25lakhs of 250 apartment.

before this ds max stonehill project collected 15k from each flat to get NOC for doing our own interior from outsider.when the fact is registerd by us we ill go for any interior.cheating people by collecting various means of money.

very painful and pathetic situation created by ds max stencil project engineer,crm department.

don't go to this builder full of lies and cheaters.

stonhill resident group.
REZ

Jun 30, 2016

Re: Online Complaints / Reviews about DS-Max Properties

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. We are always available to sort out issues such as this, but for us to be able to serve you better; we request that you please provide us your contact details along with the project name and flat number so that we can look into this concern at the earliest.

Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the below mentioned coordinates,
Ms. Deepthi - +91-9900366044

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

DS-Max Properties
sharaq

Jun 22, 2016

ds max

They are fraud.The cos is very high in these company.They will not show the approved documents also.
Vishhh

Jun 19, 2016

DsMax apartment - Made in china

DS Max properties are same as made in China product once you purchased no warranty and guarantee for your apartment.
They are not ready to listen your complaints and requests. Nobody bother about customers complaints.
I purchased flat inDsMax supreme ready to move apartment. registration is completed 15 days back but still now I'm not received possession letter I'm struggling to get it.their work is not yet finished .initially they agreed to change broken interior fittings and accessories but now they are not ready to do that .bcoz now full amount transfered to their account now they not giving respect to the customers I'm still staying in rented house.
They are big cheaters sales persons are cunning and big cheaters
Don't buy any property fromDsMax.cheap quality of materials used for construction. Full crack found entire building
reddyqw

Jun 18, 2016

ds max

They are fraud and cheating the common people.When we booked the flat they will not give the documents and approvals.They are not using the good standard of construction materials.

MPKBY AGENT - PASSWORD COMPLIANT
    SIR MY NAME IS R.JYOTHI USER ID...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    C.S.J.M.UNIVERSITY KANPUR - Maths
    Respected Sir, I m study in your...
    paytm - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    dda park - To clean the park
    Dear sir. I would like to draw your attention towards my...
    india pm office - Street seller troubling
    Have shop in mumbai mulund West trying to do business from...
    RATION CARD - Lost my Ration Card
    From, N. Ramachandra Rao.N #6, 1st Cross, 1st...
    TVS WEGO - defective rear wheel tyre
    Sir, We have purchased TVS WEGO in the year july 2014....
    IDBI Bank - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Yokohama Tyre - Manufacturing default in tyre
    Sir I purchased two tyres on 26/2/2017 from Kawal tyres...