DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD

vadugu.madhulatha@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016

ds max stonehill false promise/harasment to custumer

Dear Sumanth,

Kindly cancel the flat which you have booked because ds max stonewall builder will do false promise for example it is mentioned in the brochure 24 hrs back but giving during night time that to 3 lights which is also not mentioned in the brochure.during daytime they are not switching on even for lift. site engineer mr Nagraj is not allowing security people to do this.collected rs 3/square feet from customer.

Mr Nagraj is creating new sense and not completing the project in time.it is almost 3.6years still the project is not completed it takes another one year to complete minimum.

the way CRM team will address the issue is also very bad and un professional way.Never listen to customer issue they will make money by seeing opportunities for example for electricity meter transfer in owners name they are collecting 2500 per customer actual cost is 710 rs.

guys,please don't trust this 420 builder.

stonehill resident
RChandramouli

Aug 3, 2016

Roof top Water leakage

Dear Sir/Madam
I am the owner of flat at DS MAX Status, 402, it has been seen that the roof in the hall has been leaking heavily due to the recent rains
i request you to look into it and do the needful.
Same has been informed to your CRM Ms. Sandhaya .... pl may take up the matter
2. Still my EB bill carries the DS MAS Status name, the same is not changed, this matter has been informed many a time to you representative. Pl may transfer and inform.

Thanks in Advance

Chandramouli
saleeshs

Jul 29, 2016

DS-Max Properties Clarifications

Dear Ms. Sumathy Kumar,

It would be appreciated if you had approached us for a clarification before having posted your concern on a public forum. As an organisation, it is our duty to address these issues and ensure that the customers are satisfied.

We would like to invite you to our Office for a cup of coffee to discuss this concern and ensure that all your queries are answered, and you can be rest assured that your decision of owning a property with DS-Max was never wrong. We would like to help you and clarify these problems because our top priority is customer service and we strictly adhere to corporate ethics governing the organisation. We feel privileged in delivering dream homes to over thousands of happy and satisfied customers. You can visit our website and read those customer testimonials about our quality and services. Our high-quality products and excellent customer-centric approach, has made us as an award-winning company in the market today.

We ​value your association with DS-Max Properties. Looking forward to having you here, and a long lasting relationship with DS-Max Family.

Alternately you can reach out to us on the below mentioned co-ordinates.
Contact Person: Mr. Supratip Ghosh
Contact Number: +91-7259137665

DS-Max Team
sumathykumar

Jul 22, 2016

Worried

I have booked a flat in DS MAX stone hill. Paid an advance of 5 lakhs. Though I have a pre approved loan, I do not want to go for the loan immediately since the project is not completed. I expect a decent rent. Reading all your complaints I am really worried. Anyone pl let me know whether it is a good choice for renting out.

Sumathy Kumar
gayatriemni@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016

dsmax stonehill cheating beware of DSMAX

Dear Deepti,

In ds max stonehill why power back up is given to only three lights and no fan.while purchasing flat in the brochure it is mentioned as 24 hrs power back up and not mentioning anywhere in the document that you are giving 3 lights.usually all builders will give power back for all points except power plug.the power back is why it is not automated as soon as power goes it should with on the light.were as in ds max stone hill it is manual every time security will go and with on.
As mentioned 24hrs power back engineer Nagaraj is not allowing security people to switch on the DG during day time.nagaraj is paying from his pocket or ds max people are paying already collected rupees 3 per sft and started maintenece charges without discussing and without completing the project.
Now, why are you sending us mail to pay Rs 10000 for each flat to provide power back for 24 hrs with full back up.this is the way ds max will cheat people by collecting 10 k for each flat. these are the means making money and collecting around 25lakhs of 250 apartment.

before this ds max stonehill project collected 15k from each flat to get NOC for doing our own interior from outsider.when the fact is registerd by us we ill go for any interior.cheating people by collecting various means of money.

very painful and pathetic situation created by ds max stencil project engineer,crm department.

don't go to this builder full of lies and cheaters.

stonhill resident group.
REZ
saleeshs

Jun 30, 2016

Re: Online Complaints / Reviews about DS-Max Properties

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. We are always available to sort out issues such as this, but for us to be able to serve you better; we request that you please provide us your contact details along with the project name and flat number so that we can look into this concern at the earliest.

Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the below mentioned coordinates,
Ms. Deepthi - +91-9900366044

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

DS-Max Properties
chinnu.mathew86

Jun 26, 2016

Ds-Max Only lies noting is real

Hi All,

Dont trust Ds-Max, they construction and all fine,worth for money but they will lie for many things.
1.I have bought one apartment in Varthur,Ds-Max sterling project,they handed over me after 6 month than committed.
2.They said me they have 3 BoreWells where full of water,once i got pocession i come to know they they have only one working borewell for 140 apartments.
3.They said project will be A-Katha ,but now they says Land is A-Katha ,Building is B-Katha,because they have so many deviations on their constructions according to standered Govt terms.
4.No Occupancy certificate.
5.They said all the apartment is sold out but now around 50 Apartment is holding by building owner and full of nonsense.

this is true,any one can go to Varthur ,DsMax sterling project and verify it.
This is my real life incident,where spend my whole saving. Dont trust there is easily can find good small builders.

reach me on chinnu.mathew86@gmail.com
sharaq

Jun 22, 2016

ds max

They are fraud.The cos is very high in these company.They will not show the approved documents also.
Vishhh

Jun 19, 2016

DsMax apartment - Made in china

DS Max properties are same as made in China product once you purchased no warranty and guarantee for your apartment.
They are not ready to listen your complaints and requests. Nobody bother about customers complaints.
I purchased flat inDsMax supreme ready to move apartment. registration is completed 15 days back but still now I'm not received possession letter I'm struggling to get it.their work is not yet finished .initially they agreed to change broken interior fittings and accessories but now they are not ready to do that .bcoz now full amount transfered to their account now they not giving respect to the customers I'm still staying in rented house.
They are big cheaters sales persons are cunning and big cheaters
Don't buy any property fromDsMax.cheap quality of materials used for construction. Full crack found entire building
reddyqw

Jun 18, 2016

ds max

They are fraud and cheating the common people.When we booked the flat they will not give the documents and approvals.They are not using the good standard of construction materials.
panduqw

Jun 17, 2016

ds max

In the Bangalore it is a fraud company.I booked the flat they did not give me the any information about the flat details.
yui

Jun 15, 2016

Ds max

They are cheating and doing the business.The flats are also not good.Recently my friend told that he booked a flat last month but he has not get the project up dates also.
R.K.Rajesh

Jun 14, 2016

DS-MAX Cheat Peoples.

DSMAX the worst company and their staff in office are the most fraud people i have ever seen. They don't understand customer real problems. Please do not buy anything from these cheaters. Even if you have paid some advance, just leave that and go for some other property. Believe me, I found most of the projects are illegal, so be aware from this kind of scam Builders.
John Kls

Jun 9, 2016

DS Max Reviews

After readings this feedbacks I never go to the DS Max builders.Thank you guys, your suggestions helps you to people to aware about this DS Max builder how they are playing with peoples money.
rez1000

May 27, 2016

420 builder ds max stonehill no power back up for fan

DS max stone hill not completed the project yet but they are starting maintenance charges even after meeting with michael.

all are useless people who are are harassing customer like anything especially CRm department Deepti Nair,Smitha,and site engineer nagraj all are behaving like they are the owners of flat and making their own rules.

in the brouchere they said they will give power back up but now giving for only 3lights no fan nothing maintenance charges is rupees 3 per sqft.

bastard builder and fully cheating to the customer like anything.please don't buy any apartment from this builder.
A2 block residents stonewall

May 4, 2016

DS Max stonehill

DS max stone hill is still not ready to occupy and not provided any of the amenities till now but even though they are starting 3 maintenance charges with immediate effect.

No amenities are ready which were promised by the builder and now they are harassing customer that they will start maintenance cost from this month.

cheap and 420 company looting customer like anything.
amit pandey044

Feb 12, 2016

ds max seasons lift never works

I have been staying in DS MAX Seasons for past 6 months..... Lift never worked when ever needed..not even once

Its near Hal postoffice.....you can come here and verify yourself

Only one advice in case u r planning to purchase

Pls ignore this builder if you want to sleep peacefully
orionarizona

Feb 7, 2016

DS Max Seasons - Lift never works

I am living in DS Max Seasons, just to give one example of sorry state of affair, Since the time I have been here the lift/elevator hardly works for 10% of days. There are two elevator, One of it have been never brought to service in the last one year. The 2nd one which is in service, well not in service, doesnt work 28days in a month. After repeated complaints DS Max never bothered about the old people who have to take lot of pain in climbing up the stairs. On Jan 2016 DS max finally commited to fix the elevator/lift by 25th Feb. Well, its a joke I know. Comeon how many days as a commitment for lift repair? 30 Days? isnt that a Joke? In Jan 2016 the lift/elevator worked for 2 days, the engineers tried to fix it but it seems DS max provided them with duplicate spares, so they couldnt make it work for a day.

DS Max havent yet done anything substantial in last one year to solve this problem.
orionarizona

Feb 7, 2016

DS Max Seasons, Lift(Elevator) never works

I am living in DS Max Seasons. Since the time I have been here the lift/elevator hardly works for 10% of days. There are two elevator, one of it have been never brought to service in the last one year. The 2nd one which is in service, doesnt work 28days in a month. After repeated complaints DS Max never bothered about the old people who have to take lot of pain in climbing up the stairs. On Jan 2016 DS max finally commited to fix the elevator/lift by 25th Feb. Well, its a joke I know. Comeon how many days as a commitment for lift repair? 30 Days? isnt that a Joke? In Jan 2016 the lift/elevator worked for 2 days, the engineers tried to fix it but it seems DS max provided them with duplicate spares (thats the talk in the society that DS max is not providing material for the lift), so they couldnt make it work for a day.
We have to carry old people in our arms upto 4 floors, DS Max never bothers.
Guru Murthy

Jul 15, 2015

Help

Dear All,
I just gone through all the above and literaly confused which is correct and wich is wrong.

Please do post any leagul notice which is issued to these guys(DS MAX). infact am tring to take one of the flat from there DS MAX Splendid (Magadi Road)

Guys please do replay to this...
jay tanwir

Apr 24, 2015

ds max fraud and cheaters

I have booked a flat in stonehill they are asking 3years maintenece cost and vat in advance and interior we need to get it done by dsmax very pathetic no builder will tell or force you take interior from them only.

cheaters and bastards of ds max company

jay

thanks.
srinipandit

Apr 22, 2015

DS Max Fraud

I booked the Flat one year back, they said they will give in 6 months. at that time only I knew that they will not give.

But actual part will come here, Now my Flat is ready after 1 yr, they are starting registration. But the shocking news is, We have to pay 3rs/SQ ft maintenance per month and need to pay 3 years maintenance bulk amount fee before registration and that too we have to give it in CASH. They will not accept any check/DD because they want make it a black money.

Our flat is not having any amenities like swimming pool, Jogging Track, community hall, but still we have to pay 3rs per SQ/ft. When I booked my flat Marketing person dint told any thing about this.

we have to make interiors with DS Max only, if they charge 3000 also you have to accept. Please be carfull when you are taking apartment with DS Max. First we thing that DS max will give little cheaper rate compare to other builders but they will take all amount.
Most Unhappy Customer

Feb 23, 2015

DS Max Worst Staff

I usually don't write any complaints against any one, this is my FIRST review in my life time and the reason is DS Max Staff's.

DS Max working staff in office are the most "STUPID" people i have ever seen. They try to argue and they don't understand customer problems. There are many such instances i have faced and letting you all know couple of instances.

1. DD Amount for Registration:

I received an email from DS Max registration team to prepare DD's in the name of Subregistrar for the said amount. However after preparing the DD's and submitting them to DS Max on the evening of day before registration, the concerned person from DS Max registration team calls me and say that the amount is changed and need to prepare DD's with additional amount. (Please note this was said before the guideline value was increased in Karnataka). Hence our flat registration was cancelled.

2. MOTD:

After couple of months, i took some loan for registration and gave the DD's with the increased amount (which also includes the increased guideline value, for which i have bear an additional amount of Rs.60,000/-). Inspite of following it with the staff since Friday morning, On a Saturday evening at 4:45 pm the DS Max staff calls me and informs about the MOTD which needs to be submitted for registration (Bank will be operational only half day on a Saturday).

DS Max is only concerned about making money and not meeting the customer requirements or care about their customers. Once they get their money they don't bother about the hard earned money from a middle class customer. Upon all these their staff will never agree that they are committed mistake. They still feel that they are RIGHT!
sanju singh

May 25, 2014

Modification in construction

I have booked a flat in your ongoing project in bharthur flat no. 302 (A block) and i want following modification:-
(a) a slab for luggage in both room and kitchen
(b) a partition in hall to make third room.
kindly advise me in detail for above developments.
thank you.
coolarun4

Apr 9, 2014

DS Max Builders 420

Ds Max Builders swindle the buyers money. They are very big fraud threatening to Bangalore real estate market . They have come with new ideas in Indian real estate market, how to cheat the customers and escape from the legal actions, I will explain you the truth how they are cheating customers. First they will take your booking amount and start their construction, but it will be delayed and no legal approvals for the projects. Once you find all this stories and want to cancel the flat. But they will tell you to wait for 90 working days to get your payment. They will start selling the same flat to other customer and take booking amount. Then if you force them by legal notice to give your money back. Then they will return your money. It could have taken at least 8 months to return your money. You have lost your rate of interest on the money, but they have taken the rate of interest of yours. What will happen to them if every one comes knows truth ? They are using many new tricks in Indian real estate market to cheat the buyers. One important note: Till now none of their projects having legal approvals from BBMP or BMRD. But still they are selling their projects and fool people are buying. end of the time the constructed property will be destroyed from the government authorities. You will loose all your money. Now its up to you….

BSNL, JHANSI - BSNL BRODBAND CONCTION NOT START FROM 20 DAYS
    SIR, I AM RAVINDRA KUMAR PAHADI CHUNGI CHIRGAON...
    Water line problem - Drinking water line disconnected
    Drinking water line has been disconnected during road...
    Hyundai - mental harassment
    COMPLAINT ID - 1-539573324 NAME - DR SHUBHRAT MISURYA...
    Volkswagen / Jetta Highline AT - Jetta car stolen from VW Authoried Dealer
    My Jetta given for service and minor repair to VW...
    Insurance Verification Department - FAKE Call from INSURANCE and EPFO
    I got couple of calls from person named deepak sharma...
    LG India - LG fridge not working
    For Replacement of LG Refrigerator 285BGPN. Dear Sir, I...
    Govind Nagar co-op hsg society - Overflow of building drainage water
    To, BMC Branch Andheri East Subjest :- Overflow of...
    TNPSC - unable to download postal challan
    MY regrd ID : 13988418 I have completed filling the...
    JP Associates Ltd - NONPAYMENT OF FD MATURITY
    FDR NO . 00341103 , FDR DT : 12/04/2012 , FD AMT :...
    Hyderabad metro water works - water over flowing in govt line
    Dear sir' / MADAM My HMWSSB water over...