DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD

sanju singh

May 25, 2014

Modification in construction

I have booked a flat in your ongoing project in bharthur flat no. 302 (A block) and i want following modification:-
(a) a slab for luggage in both room and kitchen
(b) a partition in hall to make third room.
kindly advise me in detail for above developments.
thank you.
coolarun4

Apr 9, 2014

DS Max Builders 420

Ds Max Builders swindle the buyers money. They are very big fraud threatening to Bangalore real estate market . They have come with new ideas in Indian real estate market, how to cheat the customers and escape from the legal actions, I will explain you the truth how they are cheating customers. First they will take your booking amount and start their construction, but it will be delayed and no legal approvals for the projects. Once you find all this stories and want to cancel the flat. But they will tell you to wait for 90 working days to get your payment. They will start selling the same flat to other customer and take booking amount. Then if you force them by legal notice to give your money back. Then they will return your money. It could have taken at least 8 months to return your money. You have lost your rate of interest on the money, but they have taken the rate of interest of yours. What will happen to them if every one comes knows truth ? They are using many new tricks in Indian real estate market to cheat the buyers. One important note: Till now none of their projects having legal approvals from BBMP or BMRD. But still they are selling their projects and fool people are buying. end of the time the constructed property will be destroyed from the government authorities. You will loose all your money. Now its up to you….
Ken Shirik

Mar 14, 2014

Clarification

Dear Sreenivas Rao,

The issues that you have brought to the forum are very alluring. Also, you did not mention any details of your apartment and your flat number, which automatically undermines your baseless allegations. As per your claim on the poor quality, we would like to bring to your notice that DS-MAX Properties is an ISO certified company and “Quality” has always been our top priority and it is a known fact in the market. We follow stringent measures when it comes to third party intervention as it affects the overall activity in the project. If your statement about our company is factual, we will be glad to address the issues at the earliest. Kindly come down to our office within 3 days of receipt of this mail.

If we find that this is an unethical attempt to tarnish our brand’s image, the company will leave no stones unturned in finding the person behind this hideous behavior. Further, the company will file complaint against the person and take necessary action in filing cases before the competent Court of Law, both in Civil and Criminal Court, under Section 499, 500 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860.

For a strong affirmation, we are always there to help you. For further interaction and assistance kindly contact:
Ken: +91- 9008940500
Email: cbo@dsgroupworld.in
www.dsmaxproperties.com/reviews.html

DS Max cheated

I too was cheated by DS Max. I had purchased a flat in 2007. The flat is in fourth floor but they have approval for only third floor. Even bank has approved the loan. Probably both are hand in glove. Now Iam runing up and down from pillar to post to get the issue settled. soon the matter will be going in to court and I am having sleepless night worried about my future and my hard earned money. Beware guys...we are experienced with this guys and we request you to stay away from them or you will also join our team of sleepless guys.

DSmax

Doubly beware of these people from DSmax.They are the biggest fraudsters in Bangalore. I purchased a flat thru them in 2007(yet to get the possession).They gave colourful brouchure promising, interalia, gymnasium, power backup for all flats, covered car parking, 24 hour security and so on.Nothing came thru. When asked they point towards builder and builder points to DSmax.Both are not available for contact and the marketing guys donot lift the phone.finalyy caught up sez do whatever u want.
Adding icing is that they have collected 8 percent sales tax and 4 percent service tax and have not remitted to the government nor are they issuing tax invoice.
now the matter is before the Consume redressal Forum at Bangalore.
How many of u are trapped in similar fraud??

Ds Max beware

Beware of DSMAX properties.they are just marketing people.they are not builders nor developers, they are just commission agentson behalf of builders & developers who will jackup prices & con the customers into buying the apartments at fancy rates.be watchful & read all the fine prints before signing the agreement.beware of their rep's sweet talk & empty promises.
Amrendra Raj

Feb 13, 2014

Bad experience with DS-MAX

This is very bad experience with DS-MAX. I booked the flat on MAY, 2011 in DS-MAX Sprinkles Sarjapur Road Bangalore. But till now construction is going on. Even modification department is really very-very bad. After sending mail for modification they don't bother about the customer. What they want they do.
I am really stuck and think it is waste to go with DS-MAX. Even i have given entire prove for modification they don't take any action. Even DS-MAX management looks very bad. They asked to pay the 50K to do the modification for my bathroom. I wanted in my bathroom western commod at one side. But plan is very very bad they puted in centre point. Looks bathroom is wasteless. Now they are asking to pay big amount.

They are very-very big cheater. Advice please don't go with DS-MAX for any property.
ranveer22

Nov 12, 2013

DS MAX illegal buiding land

I had also canceled our booking from hear after knowing their illegal land registration. In last year I booked a 2 BHK flat by giving the one lack rupees as booking amount to DS MAX sigma nest. After booking I met to their some old customer who were explained me about their land registration. And when I discussed to their sales manager about this from there also I didn’t get the positive answer. In June 2013 I cancelled the booking. Not only I many people had canceled and they had loss their money here.
Rao Sreenivas

Oct 30, 2013

DS Max Property Private Ltd - Horrible Construction! Faceboo, Youtub

DS Max Property - Horrible construction! Facebook, Youtub, testimonial.

I bought a DS Max property recently. The construction material used by them is of road side quality.
The entire common area looks cheap.

Terrible bathrooms have raised floor of over a feet than the rest of the rooms. One must bend or crawl to enter the toilet because the door height is only 6ft for the bathrooms.

Recently the all the rooms got flooded and water gushed out through electrical conduits. Flooding resulted in the walls getting soaked up. Now the plastering has started falling off. The rotten quality wood used for the door frames have now swelled up. Laminated doors are just cracking up.

One of the balconies is jutting out from the rest by 6 inches. Can you believe it? Many window sills are out of shape.

DS Max also forces upon to do cheap carpentry at higher price to from customers at the time of registration. The kitchens have raised platform which make it difficult to install modular kitchens of factory finish.

Recently DS Max bullies tried to pull out the fuse from one of the residents who were doing some furniture installation. They backed off only when the owner of the apartment threatened to file a police complaint.

Lifts installed at the projects are of inferior quality.

Do not recommend any apartment from DS Max Properties.

Do not fall for the marketing gimmicks, videos, and testimonials. The testimonials are from DS Max Marketing team. The marketing team keep changing their mobile nos and disappear as soon as you have paid the booking amount. It is not worth the money you spend.

Penthouses/top floors are generally built without any approval. No rainwater harvesting and solar water heaters as per the new norms.

Raised bathroom floor by 1 foot to save the construction cost.
They are reluctant to do any changes like electrical, plumbing, etc., even at the time of construction. Even if they do it, they charge huge rates and it has to be followed up at least a thousand times.
The customer is put on to different departments, their contractors and their sub contractors and their painters, granite cutters, tiling people, electricians, plumbers, so on and so forth. Overall quality is very cheap.
And there is absolutely no resale value for any of their apartments.
The basement parking roof height is so low to carry goods by tempo. It is ridiculous to see toilet ducts running so low in basement area that you can touch.
Be careful. Talk to the neighbours before you buy any apartment from DS Max.
Beware of them. Keep away from these fraudsters.
Crooks. Do not fall for their publicity stunts!

Rao
DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd.

Aug 3, 2013

DS-MAX Properties Clarification

It’s disheartening to know that some people are misusing this platform. As an organisation, it is our duty to address these issues and get to the root of the problem. We would like to invite genuine people who are not satisfied either with the quality of construction, customer services or the organisation itself to come down to our Corporate Office and discuss the matter concerning you.

Among thousands of happy and satisfied customers, 10 or 20 people raising their concerns is understandable. Every individual has their own personal taste and choice. We are trying from our end to solve these issues; however, if people don’t approach us or they remain hidden we cannot help them. We are putting every effort to solve these particular issues.

We would like to help you and clarify these problems because our top priority is customer service and we strictly adhere to corporate ethics governing the organisation. We would like to take your feedback and refine our organisational processes to offer better products and services. However, if you don’t show up and use fake Ids to disguise yourself as other person, we will be forced to investigate and file complain against you and take necessary action in filing cases before competent Court of Law, both in Civil and Criminal Court, under Section 499, 500 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860; and further under Cyber Law’s rules and regulations.

We feel privileged in delivering dream homes to over thousands of happy and satisfied customers. You can visit our website and read those customer testimonials about our quality and services. Due to our high-quality products and excellent customer-centric approach, our organisation stands as an award-winning company in the market today. Excellent customer service will always be a top priority for us.

Please view our customer reviews at:
anand.bihari

Jul 9, 2013

DS MAX IS A FRAUD

Please do not buy anything from these cheats. Even if you have paid some advance, just leave that and go for some other property. Believe me, losing 1-2 lakhs now, will save you much more later.

Those of you, who still have their doubts, try getting loans for DS MAX properties from any good banks (Public Sector, or banks like Axis, LIC etc). You will never get it. The only banks that will give you loans for DS MAX would be another set of fraudsters like ING VYSYA, GE CAPITAL, DHFL etc. And you know the reason? All the properties that DS MAX sells have 50-60% deviation. And once you take loan from these banks, you are doomed. Initially you might get loans at a reasonable interest rate, but over time you will realize the mistake. I bought a flat from them in 2007, In my case the loan was from ING VYSYA. Twice, the rate of interest crossed 14 % for me !!!. I had to pay 0.25% of outstanding loan twice to get it reduced to a comfortable 12% range :(. I tried loan transfer to other banks, but nobody was ready to transfer it after having a look at the property papers that i got from DS MAX.

Since Feb-2008, everyday i wake up, and when i look at the walls of my house, i end up cursing myself, then the salesperson who sold me that flat(Mr Patil), and all the DS MAX people, for having robbed me of my money, my peace of mind, my happiness, everything. Every week when i see the smilling face of Mr Satish ( DS MAX owner) in one of the advertisements in the newspaper, i just curse and hope that something bad happens to this guy. This has been happening for the past 5 years now, and still nothing has happened to him. And in the process i have become athiest now because how can there be a god if one man's misery become another man's happiness, as is the case here.

Learn from my mistake, avoid DS-MAX and banks like ING VYSYA. They have formed a very unholy alliance to cheat gullible customers like me.
Rajesh Gowda Send email

May 23, 2012

Just Shut Up Subramanya Thantry (which is not your real name).. U are clearly from DS Max Fraud Group.. If u have any courage, just come out and stand infront of any buyer of DS Max Flats and I am sure that would be the end of you.. Biggest Liars and Fraud.

May 23, 2012

Mar 2, 2011

Appreciate the service of DS MAX

wat kind of fool your man, you taken a flat with out approvel stupid bloody idiot ... we taken flat and suffering from last 2 yrs...

Mar 2, 2011

dont believe ds-max they are cheaters, they only posting all this statements...

Dec 11, 2010

Appreciate the service of DS MAX

We been cheated by a builder by name MLDC as their LAKE VIHAR apartments supposed to have been completed in 2009 july is yet to be completed.

We had approached this DS MAX who have agreed to complete the same . therea re about 18 flat owners who have invested int his ranging from few lakhs to few tens of lakhs of rupees. Iam one such investor who is hoping with great expectation this new builder DS Max will complete the same.

Hence..., please throw in your hat to genuinely give your valuable opinion. We are in touch with the owner -Mr.Dayanand .he is the same person who has been referred to in this DS MAX Properties.

PR IYER

Dec 10, 2010

Appreciate the service of DS MAX

At first, I was also very skeptical about the reviews here, as buying a property is not a small investment. I like some of their projects like in Bannerghatta, Whitefield etc., but I remain neutral for sometime as I was also influenced by this reviews. But then I visited again DS MAX Serenity project in silk board which is perfectly matched to my requirements and budget as well.

Moreover, I cross checked all their documents, legal and found out that they are the builder. And about the quality of construction, they are more concerned about the quality than me, still then I checked with one of my engineer friend and I am happy with it.

My big appreciation to the team for their service. And loan team who help me in sanctioning my loan.

I do accept that this is a complaint forum but I am posting this because there are so many people checking this reviews like me and get confused and without having any kind of experience they will drop their decision even though they like it.

Harikrishna flat no 206
DS MAX Serenity
User199318

Oct 22, 2010

I am Subramanya Thantry I have purchased a flat from DS MAX Mahagiri Residency June 18 – 2009 at Nagadevanahalli Bangalore. Since one year I have started staying here all the facilities (amenities) are excellent we are overall satisfied with our flat and services provided by DS MAX.

Subramanya Thantry
Mahagiri Residency Flat No: 001
Ground Floor – 961 sqft

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - WR -Wrong Reading
    Dear Sir My current Meter Reading is 1260 but Bill...
    11944 - TDR refund not received
    Hi Sir/Mam, I cancelled my ticket through TDR but its...
    Runwal greens - Runwal Greens
    I have purchased an apartment in Runwal Greens two years...
    Idea Cellular Limited - RE : payment issue
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    sidbi - Unable to attend the exam due to hartal
    Sir, Due to hartal (declared in Kerala ),we couldn't...
    Star CJ - Faulty Food Processor
    I have purchased one online Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta...