DTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTC

Sahil Kumar

Mar 19, 2014

dtc bus 753

hi i m student today m going to my relative so i choose 753 red bus service..nd bus conductor mis behave with me rudely and bcoz i m with my sister so i dont have take any rude action against him...if u dont take take any action against him ....then i have will take
and 1 thing wana to tell u that i will not spare that conductor under my circumstances...!!!!..his name is yogesh...bus no...DLIP C 9091...
sagu_sahil

Feb 5, 2014

no show comlaint book

dear sir
plz registed my complaint against bus condactor bus no 0663 HPD. today 11.45 am . condactor misbahav & no show complaint book ,&no return my balance payment. date 05/02/2014,, he ask me balance payment calact from hassan pur depo. plz action this complaint. thanks Ravi , mobail no 8802764754
Rachna G

Jan 28, 2014

NOT REACHED THE DESTINATION & RETURN FROM MIDDLE OF THE ROUTE

BUS ROUTE NO 957 (LADIES SPECIAL) SHIVAJI STADIUM TO ROHINI SECTOR-22 BUS TIME FROM SHIVAJI STADIUM IS 5:40PM BUT THEY TAKE BUS AT 5:30PM OR 6:00 PM .THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVER ARE NOT STARTING BUS ON TIME SOMETIMES THEY TAKE BUS EARLY AND SOME TIMES LATE ALSO THEY DO NOT REACHED THE SECTOR-22 ROHINI (IN EVENING) . THEY RETURN FROM AVANTIKA.

IN MORNING, ALSO THEY ARE NOT TAKING BUS ON TIME. TODAY, DRIVER STARTS BUS FROM ROHINI SECTOR-22 AT 8:55AM BUT THE BUS TIME IS 8:30 FROM SECTOR -22. ON ASKING THE REPLY OF DELAY TIME HE IGNORED AND NOT ANSWERED.
SANJAY415415

Jan 24, 2014

NOT REACHED THE DESTINATION & RETURN FROM MIDDLE OF THE ROUTE

BUS ROUTE NO 154 DAHISARA BORDER .THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVAR NOT DO YOUR JOB , THEY DO NOT REACHED THE DAHISARA BORDER . THEY RETURN FROM PALLA MODE , YESTERDAY I WAS STANDING ON THE STAND OF PALLA FOR GOING TO DAHISARA AND THEY CHANGE THE BOARD FROM PALLA AND THEY DIDNOT WENT TO DAHISARA BUSS NO, 0403 ROUTE NO,154
mukulmalhotra

Jan 16, 2014

misbehaviour of conductor with a student

My name is mukul malhotra .and i am a student of delhi university. And for your kind information we students dont travel in free. We have our passes. I had boarded tikri border green bus 949 from mundka. The conductor was such a stupid prson thar he has a seat vacant in side of him and he was purting his bag on it. I had said to let me sit . He replied me " ja age chal , " . I had said that i will complaint against you , i will note the bus no. Then he replied " ja karle kuch na ho , koi na hai hamare upar" i am telling you the bus no. "DL 1P C3126 " i dont know who will handle this complaint but warning u the concerned authorities agar complaint pe action nahi liya to hum students violent hone me der ni lagegi. And 1 more thing all the dtc complaint numbers are fake or they pick up nd say wrong number.
vani menon

Jan 4, 2014

DTC ROUTE NO 348 ( FROM MORI GATE TO MAYUR VIHAR 2 )

Sir ,

Now we have new Govt ( Aravind Kejariwal as our Chief Minister of DELHI I ) .

So we expect some more facility from the DTC Department . Since we( working women ) face an acute shortage

of the above route 348 ( To Mayur Vihar 2 ) in the evening hrs ( from 6PM to 9PM ) , we therefore sincerely

request to put more buses immediately so that we ladies can reach safely at home.

Awaiting an earlier action & reply

With Regards

Ms. Menon
gokulsingh123

Dec 24, 2013

Rude behaviour of conductor

today when i took bus number 724B From badarpur, the conductor behavior is very rude, i want any senior person from dtc please contact me, so that i can tell them abt dabang behaviour of conductors....he is old person thats why i did'nt argue with him.

Gokul
aadil chaudhary

Dec 6, 2013

bus service not available

bus no 374 ( nehru place to nand nagri trm ) & ( nand nagri trm stadium to nehru place ) bus service not available.Kindly check the matter and reply as soon as possible.
achadha111

Nov 11, 2013

NO STOP AT RAJNI GANDHA CHOWK

I am commuting from Delhi and change the bus from Sector 16 but to my utter surprise that all private buses stops there and wait long while DTC Buses specially 33 no. not stops there. When I complaint they told that there is no stop as such.

So, kindly accord your sanction to make proper stop there as there is so much of rush to be board-in.

Humble request for needful action.

azam khan

Oct 26, 2013

delay in make the student bus pass of ggsipu

delay in student bus pass
dear concern

i am the students of chanderprabhu jain college of higher studies
and i have to go college by dtc bus and university provide the concession in dtc bus pass and the university already sent the list of the appropriate students even they did not make the pass, kindly look at this type of service

regards,
azam
Kiran R.Kashyap

Oct 11, 2013

Very Less Bus Service 861, & 159

Bus No 861 & 159 service are very less in peek hours.There Services are from respectivelyJahangir Puri to Tilak Nagar and,Jahangir Puri to Shadi Pur Depot. As a being female unable to get travel in such packed buses ,it may occure any kind of accident and incident. Kindly look in the matter and provide service for that root.
k k singh

Oct 4, 2013

1. dtc bus no 604 service in pick hour irregular.
2. i am a regular passenger of bus no-604.
3. I am comes in office & want to home are irregular due to 604 bus service 1 or 1.30 hour in pick time.
4.pls send me 604 time table.
5.dtc 604 un pick hour as like bus race 2 to four bus always race.
k k singh

Oct 4, 2013

bus no-604

i am regular passenger of DTC bus no-604.
i am regular com & out in late due to irregular bus service in pick hour few 14 days,
pls send me time table of bus no-604.
bus come 604 is 1 or 1.30 hour .
mohd sadaf

Oct 1, 2013

Not Provide on time service at new Delhi Railway Station complaint for 604 or 781

I am regular passenger of route 604 and 781..m alws late due to these two buses...604 or 781 never came on time,if we miss one bus then we have to wait atleast 15 to 20mins for second bus.., that every day bus i catch from New Delhi Railway Station to Rail museum, first that bus service is very low.you only saw 604 or 781 on route After 8:30 PM Night Service..there destinations..

1:-When drivers turn Bus Kamla Market to New Delhi Railway Station always Off (Name light) Maximum Drivers Off The Bus Front Light Daily because no one check Driver Bus Time table or his activity .

2:-Now Today 01/10/13 Night,When i reach New Delhi Railway Station 8:40 PM.There is no Bus Available on 8:40 TO 9:25.

3:-when one bus is stand there bcos bus name light off then i asked to the bus Driver what is your bus NO. they do not give me reply or ignore many times,bcos light mostly off and today same incident happend..,so everyone ones harass.

4:-Many times in the night drivers not stop bus in bus stop, go fast Drive bus without boding.

Please Kindly take ACTION regarding this bus services and Provide on Time Bus Service or appoint the checker on New Delhi Railway Station in night shift and check his TIME TABLE or LIGHT SYSTEM(Destination Name).

NAME :- Mohd Sadaf
MOB :- 9999159353
yogesh567

Sep 30, 2013

coplent about bus driver

at around 7 45 pm i took bus from nehru nagar, as the bus was over croweded i went insid the bus from the front gate and the driver was very reudely and harshally spoke to me in very bed words in bed manner pls take strict action agenst the bus driver and the bus no is DL1P C 0290
rahish khan

Sep 30, 2013

166 ki ek bhi kalaster bus nahi hai

please 166 ke is rout par kuch kalaster bus chalayen kyunki dtc ke driver thik time se nahin aate hai.adhikter vo 1ghante ka gap rakhte hai
Nr Singh

Sep 1, 2013

Refusal of Sending Students list.

Dear sir/madam,
I am Student of Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies,Rohini-110085, We are required to contact Mangol Puri Q Block & Scindia House bus pass section for getting the same.
However, since a past couple of days the authorities are not functioning as they are required to and are denying us the bus pass stating the baseless reason of machine failure. We were also told to contact DTC bus pass section at Scindia House authorities but they also refused to cooperate.

With Regards,
Neeraj Singh
Tushar Singh

Aug 18, 2013

Calousness regrading making of bus pass form

Sir/Madam,

I am student of Dyal Singh College, Universty of Delhi. We are required to contact Scindia House bus pass section for getting the same.
However, since a past couple of days the authorities are not functioning as they are required to and are denying us the bus pass stating the baseless reason of machine failure. We were also told to contact DTC bus pass section at Kendriya Terminal and Sarojini Nagar by Scindia House authorities but they also refused to cooperate.
We students are facing difficulties in attending our college so it is requested that the matter gets addressed as soon as possible.

Tushar Singh
ambalika

Aug 17, 2013

poor driving

It is to inform you that the services of DTC bus becomes very poor. The buses starts racing between one another and cause accidents. On 18th of april 2013, bus no 611 had faced an accident at the bus stand near MOTHER DAIRY,LAXMI NAGAR.
There was very poor traffic system and buses drives roughly. It doesnt give proper time to passenger for boarding which causes rush in passenger to catch them n causes accidents and many other problem.
Please give hard instruction to bus drivers and conductor so that they give some time to passengers for boarding.
They should close the door before leaving bus stop.

Kindly pay attention on this issue.

Ambalika.
Manish01

Aug 16, 2013

AGAINST BUS DRIVER 764 NEHRU PLACE

DEAR CONCERN,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT TODAY MORNING 09.30 AM, I WAS AT PALAM FLY OVER A BUS CAME ( DL 1C - 9994 ) AND DRIVER OPEN BOTH DOOR I WAS IN FROM NEXT DOOR AFTER TWO PASSENGER INSIDE FROM THE SAME WAY, DRIVER ARGUING WITH ME TO GET OUT, M DENIED AND OBJECT WHY ARE YOU NOT ASK FOR OTHER ONE. HE SHOUT AND START RUDELY BEHAVE WITH ME AND PUT MY HAND GO PULL ME BACK SIDE. AFTER IT I OBJECT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS I WILL COMPLAINT FOR THIS, HE REPLIED I DON'T CARE. DTC PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE BUT THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE IS SHOWING BEHAVIOR SO PASSENGER FACING MUCH PROBLEM . KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER BECAUSE THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

REGARDS,
MANISH
rkbhasin46

Aug 9, 2013

Removal of GT Road Bus Stop

We , the residents of Dilshad Garden, are facing problem due to dismantling of GT Road Bus Stop from Shahdra to Seemapuri side. On the other hand, a new GT Road Bus Stop has been made near Metro Station towards Seemapuri to Shahdra side and now there are two stops towards Metro Station and no GT Road stop on the other side. Bus Drivers now do not stop the bus when we ask them to drop us here. We thought that a new Bus Stop will be made after dismantling the old one but so far there is no sign of making the new one. We do not understand the policy of DTC in this case. We hope DTC will look into this matter and will take immediate action in making GT Road Bus Stop on the other side so that they could get down at this stop. Also the services of Bus Nos. 280, 281 and 375 have been reduced and now only few buses are plying on 375 route only. The office goers are now facing lot of problems due to this meager service. We will appreciate if the services of these routes are again increased.

R.K. Bhasin
Shweta Chopra

Aug 2, 2013

NO STAND

I am regular passenger of route 33 and 492..m alws late due to these two buses...33 never came on time,if we miss one bus then we have to wait atleast 20 to 25mins for second bus..now talk about 492 route, that bus i catch from noida 12-22, first that bus service is very low.you only saw 392 on route.. 492 you saw very rare , there is no stand in labour chowk, one college is also there.. and then my stand is CSC ... there is no one stand in these three destinations.. but drivers alws stop the bus on labour chowk and college ,, but when i asked to stop the bus in CSC.. then they alws fight with me , and argu like a dog , today same incident happend ..i catched the bus from 12-22 and wait for my stand , bus reached at college then driver told that i didn't stop the bus before sec-62, so everyone one get down from the bus .. then me and one boy asked him why he did n't stop the bus in CSC .. he said that there is no stand .. so i asked hm that why he stopped the bus in college he said i stooped due to some "bhaichara" .. so i asked him that now you again show your "bhaichara" with us also .. but he don't stop the bus ,, he is very rude, he stop the bus very far from the CSC.. then i complaint on DTC complaint number ..and i got the complaint number 3875.. Driver name :- Mr, Sandeep Kumar ,and Bus number .DLIPC-4976..
kavita chauhan

poor bus service on route no. 323

Sir, I want to complain against the DTC bus route no. 323 (Noida sec-62 to Dhola khuan) that there is not sufficient services of the buses on this route in morning and evening time too. Morning time is too rushy around 8:00am to 9:00am but there is only1-2 buses provided. It seems my habit to reach my office late daily for my boss due to this rubbish. At evening after 5:30pm there is no bus on the same route and i have to wait approx 1hr for next bus daily. please do needful for the same.
snigdhaa22

Complaint Against Bus Driver

This is to your kind notice to complain against the bus driver of Orange 434,bus No-3869.on 24th i am travelling from chirag delhi fly over around 9.o clock in the monrning,this bus was empty still then bus was not stoping on the stand. It was happened not for the first time, public are suffering these type of problem most of time. Don't Know what's the compition going on in between these 434 bus driver. They are hurry up in driving only not for picking up the passanger.Kindly check the matter and take the appropriate action asap.

Snigdha
BEENA JOSE

poor bus service

This is to your kind notice that i am travelling from bus route no. 778 from INDERLOK METRO STATION TO MAYAPURI,
but i am very sorry to say that the services for this route is very very very very POOR. My office is in Mayapuri morning and evening even office time there is no buses avaliable on this route. After wating for more than 30-50 minutes on stand we are restless and frausted ,but can not do anything because we are bloody indians.and nobody is ready to listen for a common people and the people which cannot do any thing because we are living in the democracy.......which is for the people...to the
people......but just not for the common people.
So this is the humble request to improve the services on route ,so that people cannot suffer any more.

Thanks & regards

Anitha Mathew

CDA Pension Allahabad - GRANT OF RS. 25000/- TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER
    I SMT. KANTA DEVI W/O LATE NO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN...
    Max Life Insurance Co - Fround commitment by agent
    Recently i had purchased 3 policies from Max Life...
    RELIANCE HR SERVICES LTD - PF CREDIT NOT DONE
    Dear Sir My name is Amit Verma get and my PF a/c no....
    Billdesk - Reg. ID and Password not get
    The amount has been deducted from my account but still...
    Vijay Tv - SHIVAM SERIAL
    i am shocked to hear that shivam serial has been stopped....
    Shopclues - Non delivery of Goods
    Dear Sir, I ordered “Flano Set of 3 Pink Cream Door...
    ADMIRAL 7012W 7KG - WASHING MACHINE NOT WORKING
    complaint number: 12751196 Model no. admiral 7012W...
    Sony xperia L - Battery Charge Problem
    Sir, I have Purchased the Sony Xperia L in Flipkart...
    indian oil gas - Continuation of registration from mobile No. 9007715165...
    Ref : Consumer No. 08531 under Circular Agency, Kolkata...