DTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTC

soumya karan

Jul 21, 2014

Poor service of Bus no 764 in morning between 5.30 to 6AM

I am a school teacher and is regular passenger of Bus no. 764 which runs between Madhu Vihar to Nehru Place. It is to inform you that in morning between 5.30 AM to 6AM when there is acute demand of bus service as at that time lot of public of schools, offices etc wait for bus but no bus come. It has been observed that bus service between 5.30AM to 6 AM is very poor and there is very less frequency of the buses. Some times people has to wait for 20 to 30 minutes for bus. Moreover, it is noticed that after 6 AM a no of 764 buses run without passengers one after the other which is of no use for the passengers and also causing financial loss to Govt.You are requested to look into the matter and make frequency of 764 bus proper.Thanking You,
Anil khokhar

Jul 17, 2014

Rude behaviour of driver

today when i took bus number DL 8051 Gurgaon to Krol Bagh, the behaviour of driver was very rude.
he refused the passenger to travel (Gurgaon to Old DLF Bus Stop) and use abused language with passenger.
you are requested to sent me the details of Route i.e. Stop Wise (Gurgaon To Karol Bagh) and told me that stop of Old DLF is legally allow to the passenger or Not ????

Contact 9466455882
KASHISH KHAN

Jul 15, 2014

BUS SERVICE NOT CONVINIENT FOR WOMENS

DEAR SIR

Meri complaint ye he k maujpur se lekar laxmi nagar tak ki jo buses hein 374, 335 wo bohat long time me ati hein jiski waja se hum log office time se nhi pahunch pate hein, 335 ki service toh bohat hi kam he or 374 ki bhi agar aa bhi jati hein toh maujpur stand par rukti nhi hein agar ruk bhi jati hein toh only piche ka gate open rehta he jisme boyes lakte rehte hein or hum log nhi chadh pate hein kaafi long time tak stand par khade rehna padta he 1 hour ya esse bhi zyada time mein bus ati hien
meri ap logo se request ha ya to har 15 mint me 374,335 ki service di jaye taki itna croud na ho ya fir only ladies special chalai jaye maujpur se lekar laxmi nagar tak.
ap es problem ko jald se jald door krne mein hamari help karien

Unhappy pessenger
akash 010492 sharma

Jul 4, 2014

unlawful fine nd losing my college id care by ticket checker

on 4th july i travelled in cluster bus of route no 764..i had pass of 50rs nd some t.c. came at dwarka mod unhone mujhe bus se neeche utar diya..i ready to give the plenty of 200rs..unhone without my permission mere purse se 1000rs nd college id card nikal diya..nd after tore my pass they told me that it was duplicate pass..nd i told him that if it was duplicate then why u tore it..hume police station chalne chaiye duplicate pass ki f i r krni chaiye ti maine unse kaha..bt unhone tb tak 200rs ki 2 receipt kat di..nd sonu nd akash nam se sign kar diye..mujhe koi urgent kam tha thats why i want to clear all that matter soon posibly..maine bola ki mere 600rs nd id card to return karo..itne main to wo nxt bus m chale gye..i called them bt they dnt listen me..is route par ye t.c. Aisa hamsha krte hai..dtc higher authority may cnfirm by writing expert ki 4:30pm par sonu nd akash ke sign ki handwriting same hai..ye t.c. Kair depot k thae...from where i get my id card nd money..
Hari Krishan1973

Jul 4, 2014

Unlawful fare charge

Yesterday (On 30.6.2014), I had travelled in DTC Bus(No.1419) Route No.85 from Moti Nagar to Mahendra Park. I had taken a ticket of Rs.5.00 at 5.30 PM evening. The conductor has handed over ticket but did not ask me, where do you want to go? I had taken a seat in the bus. At Shakur Pur, the DTC Inspecting Team entered in the bus and asked to show tickets to the passengers. I had given my ticket to Inspecting Team. But Inspecting Team told that your ticket was upto the Punjabi Bagh. It is surprised me that I boarded the Bus at Moti Nagar Bus Stand and conductor gave me ticket of Rs.5.00 (which has to be Mahendra Park) but Conductor told me, you board from Kirti Nagar which is not true. I had requested to Inspecting Team that Conductor has prepared a wrong ticket which has to be Moti Nagar to Mahendra Park. I had also requested to Inspecting Team to check my Metro CC Footage at Moti Nagar Station (5.20 PM around). But, they did not want to listen my words and threaten me. Instead of action against him (Conductor), they had charged a fine of Rs.200/- (992813) without ticket which is not right. I asked conductor to give me your complaint book, he did not entertain me. I had several requests to stop the bus at Mahendra Park Bus Stand and they left me Keshav Mahavidyala which is 04 stand ahead of Mahendra Park.

Please do the justice and help me to return my fine of Rs.200/- so that no one can suffer any problem like this.

(HARI KRISHAN)
WZ-2211, Raja Park,
Shakur Basti, Delhi - 110 034
sushma thakur1

Jul 3, 2014

NO BUS SERVICE TO ISBT in the morning

Iam regular passenger going to ISBT in the morning from INA but from the last 15 days iam facing problem in reaching to my destination due to discontinuation of bus no. 621 (to mori gate) at around 7 o clock. On this route bus no. 621 crosses the INA at 6:35 am and after that another bus comes around 7:30 am , sir there is no bus to cover up this large gap of 1 hour, for many people standing on the INA stand.

Kindly take action and prove frequent service of bus in the required time.
Himanshi Arya

Jun 20, 2014

Less No of busses

i am regular passenger of DTC bus no-392,323.
i am regular come & out late in office due to irregular bus service because you had hired private buses.Would you request please remove private buses & give Frequency buses on this route.
kunalsaxena

Jun 12, 2014

Poor DTC Service

I was waiting for bus from 8:15 to 9:00 for 764 and bus didn't came. Listed Frequency is 5 minutes. One AC 764 passes but driver was not bothered to stop. Does any one has control over this disrupted service.
amansharma

May 17, 2014

misbehaviour of conductor and taking full fare but not giving the ticket of right destination according to fare

I am a student and going for giving my exam .I took dtc green bus service of route no outer mudrika from shakarpur bus stop at 12:00 o'clock and ask for a ticket of rs 5. Conductor gives me the ticket but its upto for hasanpur depot when i ask him to make it to upto for anand vihar because i have to go anand vihar and having the same fare then he said ye ni hogi "jaa shikayat karde apne baap se depot me jaa kr" . The bus no is DL 1PC 1241 it is of under hasanpur bus depot . Please sir i want strict action against him otherwise i will file a case against the corporation.
aashi sharma

May 15, 2014

Rout no. 847 service

Mera name aashi hai. mai mouj pur new delhi-110053 mein rehti hu. OR uttam nagar mein job karti hu. Actuly new seema puri depot se uttam nagar ke liye bus rount no. 847 chalti hai. jiski service bahut hi kam hai. hum logo ko up down karne mein bahut jyada problem hoti hai. pehle evening mein ek bus aati thi. ab wo bhi band kar di hai.meri aapse request hai ki aap sham ko jyada nahi to sirf 2 bus lagwa dijiye. sham ko uttam nagar se seema puri ke 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm ke bich mein uttam nagar se chale. subah to hum log manage kar lete hai. but evening mein bahut jyada dikkat hoti hai. So plz evening mein bus manage kara do.
shivaani

Apr 30, 2014

took extra fare

i m a student and today i was travelling from munirka to M- block.As it is my daily route so i know that the travelling expense from munirka to M-block is Rs.15 in a low floor red bus. But on asking for a ticket he gave me 20 Rs. ticket , on my refusal to accept that he replied very rudely. All this happened around 11:33 a.m. in DTC bus route No. 615 (DL-IP C 8973). It would be of great help if you could take any action against him......as he must know how to behave properly with women and wont repeat the mistake of taking extra fare from anyone else in future.
Sahil Kumar

Mar 19, 2014

dtc bus 753

hi i m student today m going to my relative so i choose 753 red bus service..nd bus conductor mis behave with me rudely and bcoz i m with my sister so i dont have take any rude action against him...if u dont take take any action against him ....then i have will take
and 1 thing wana to tell u that i will not spare that conductor under my circumstances...!!!!..his name is yogesh...bus no...DLIP C 9091...
sagu_sahil

Feb 5, 2014

no show comlaint book

dear sir
plz registed my complaint against bus condactor bus no 0663 HPD. today 11.45 am . condactor misbahav & no show complaint book ,&no return my balance payment. date 05/02/2014,, he ask me balance payment calact from hassan pur depo. plz action this complaint. thanks Ravi , mobail no 8802764754
Rachna G

Jan 28, 2014

NOT REACHED THE DESTINATION & RETURN FROM MIDDLE OF THE ROUTE

BUS ROUTE NO 957 (LADIES SPECIAL) SHIVAJI STADIUM TO ROHINI SECTOR-22 BUS TIME FROM SHIVAJI STADIUM IS 5:40PM BUT THEY TAKE BUS AT 5:30PM OR 6:00 PM .THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVER ARE NOT STARTING BUS ON TIME SOMETIMES THEY TAKE BUS EARLY AND SOME TIMES LATE ALSO THEY DO NOT REACHED THE SECTOR-22 ROHINI (IN EVENING) . THEY RETURN FROM AVANTIKA.

IN MORNING, ALSO THEY ARE NOT TAKING BUS ON TIME. TODAY, DRIVER STARTS BUS FROM ROHINI SECTOR-22 AT 8:55AM BUT THE BUS TIME IS 8:30 FROM SECTOR -22. ON ASKING THE REPLY OF DELAY TIME HE IGNORED AND NOT ANSWERED.
SANJAY415415

Jan 24, 2014

NOT REACHED THE DESTINATION & RETURN FROM MIDDLE OF THE ROUTE

BUS ROUTE NO 154 DAHISARA BORDER .THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVAR NOT DO YOUR JOB , THEY DO NOT REACHED THE DAHISARA BORDER . THEY RETURN FROM PALLA MODE , YESTERDAY I WAS STANDING ON THE STAND OF PALLA FOR GOING TO DAHISARA AND THEY CHANGE THE BOARD FROM PALLA AND THEY DIDNOT WENT TO DAHISARA BUSS NO, 0403 ROUTE NO,154
mukulmalhotra

Jan 16, 2014

misbehaviour of conductor with a student

My name is mukul malhotra .and i am a student of delhi university. And for your kind information we students dont travel in free. We have our passes. I had boarded tikri border green bus 949 from mundka. The conductor was such a stupid prson thar he has a seat vacant in side of him and he was purting his bag on it. I had said to let me sit . He replied me " ja age chal , " . I had said that i will complaint against you , i will note the bus no. Then he replied " ja karle kuch na ho , koi na hai hamare upar" i am telling you the bus no. "DL 1P C3126 " i dont know who will handle this complaint but warning u the concerned authorities agar complaint pe action nahi liya to hum students violent hone me der ni lagegi. And 1 more thing all the dtc complaint numbers are fake or they pick up nd say wrong number.
vani menon

Jan 4, 2014

DTC ROUTE NO 348 ( FROM MORI GATE TO MAYUR VIHAR 2 )

Sir ,

Now we have new Govt ( Aravind Kejariwal as our Chief Minister of DELHI I ) .

So we expect some more facility from the DTC Department . Since we( working women ) face an acute shortage

of the above route 348 ( To Mayur Vihar 2 ) in the evening hrs ( from 6PM to 9PM ) , we therefore sincerely

request to put more buses immediately so that we ladies can reach safely at home.

Awaiting an earlier action & reply

With Regards

Ms. Menon
gokulsingh123

Dec 24, 2013

Rude behaviour of conductor

today when i took bus number 724B From badarpur, the conductor behavior is very rude, i want any senior person from dtc please contact me, so that i can tell them abt dabang behaviour of conductors....he is old person thats why i did'nt argue with him.

Gokul
aadil chaudhary

Dec 6, 2013

bus service not available

bus no 374 ( nehru place to nand nagri trm ) & ( nand nagri trm stadium to nehru place ) bus service not available.Kindly check the matter and reply as soon as possible.
achadha111

Nov 11, 2013

NO STOP AT RAJNI GANDHA CHOWK

I am commuting from Delhi and change the bus from Sector 16 but to my utter surprise that all private buses stops there and wait long while DTC Buses specially 33 no. not stops there. When I complaint they told that there is no stop as such.

So, kindly accord your sanction to make proper stop there as there is so much of rush to be board-in.

Humble request for needful action.

azam khan

Oct 26, 2013

delay in make the student bus pass of ggsipu

delay in student bus pass
dear concern

i am the students of chanderprabhu jain college of higher studies
and i have to go college by dtc bus and university provide the concession in dtc bus pass and the university already sent the list of the appropriate students even they did not make the pass, kindly look at this type of service

regards,
azam
Kiran R.Kashyap

Oct 11, 2013

Very Less Bus Service 861, & 159

Bus No 861 & 159 service are very less in peek hours.There Services are from respectivelyJahangir Puri to Tilak Nagar and,Jahangir Puri to Shadi Pur Depot. As a being female unable to get travel in such packed buses ,it may occure any kind of accident and incident. Kindly look in the matter and provide service for that root.
k k singh

Oct 4, 2013

1. dtc bus no 604 service in pick hour irregular.
2. i am a regular passenger of bus no-604.
3. I am comes in office & want to home are irregular due to 604 bus service 1 or 1.30 hour in pick time.
4.pls send me 604 time table.
5.dtc 604 un pick hour as like bus race 2 to four bus always race.
k k singh

Oct 4, 2013

bus no-604

i am regular passenger of DTC bus no-604.
i am regular com & out in late due to irregular bus service in pick hour few 14 days,
pls send me time table of bus no-604.
bus come 604 is 1 or 1.30 hour .
mohd sadaf

Oct 1, 2013

Not Provide on time service at new Delhi Railway Station complaint for 604 or 781

I am regular passenger of route 604 and 781..m alws late due to these two buses...604 or 781 never came on time,if we miss one bus then we have to wait atleast 15 to 20mins for second bus.., that every day bus i catch from New Delhi Railway Station to Rail museum, first that bus service is very low.you only saw 604 or 781 on route After 8:30 PM Night Service..there destinations..

1:-When drivers turn Bus Kamla Market to New Delhi Railway Station always Off (Name light) Maximum Drivers Off The Bus Front Light Daily because no one check Driver Bus Time table or his activity .

2:-Now Today 01/10/13 Night,When i reach New Delhi Railway Station 8:40 PM.There is no Bus Available on 8:40 TO 9:25.

3:-when one bus is stand there bcos bus name light off then i asked to the bus Driver what is your bus NO. they do not give me reply or ignore many times,bcos light mostly off and today same incident happend..,so everyone ones harass.

4:-Many times in the night drivers not stop bus in bus stop, go fast Drive bus without boding.

Please Kindly take ACTION regarding this bus services and Provide on Time Bus Service or appoint the checker on New Delhi Railway Station in night shift and check his TIME TABLE or LIGHT SYSTEM(Destination Name).

NAME :- Mohd Sadaf
MOB :- 9999159353

Teleone consumer product Pvt. Ltd - Improper treatment
    Improper treatment by ESI hospital dr.
    ESIC hospital staff - Improper treatment
    Improper treatment by ESI Dr.
    Paying Guest - Illegal PG and Income
    Hi Team , I would like to bring the same to you notice...
    BSNL - pprepaid plan change
    Hello,I have BSNL krishi sim card with a scheme of...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street lights not working
    Dear sir , i am mohammed jameel a business person in...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Courier delayed
    I had ordered Futuro hinged knee braces -2 nos order ID...
    ID Cards Drivers Liscense PassPorts - BUY FAKE PASSPORTS,ID CARD,DRIVERS LICENSE...
    BUY FAKE PASSPORTS,ID CARD,DRIVERS LICENSE,real or fake...
    Virtual Education Trust ( collaboration with KSOU) - Btech from ksou
    I m abt to complete b tech in comp. science . But there is...