DTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTC

Very Very Unhappy

DTC Poor Service

Greeting for the day...........

Meri complaint ye he ki Burari se lekar ISBT tak ki jo buses hein 185, 192 wo bahut long time me aati hein jiski wajah se croud

ho jata hai, hum log office time se nhi pahunch pate hein, 192 or 185 ki service toh bahut hi kum hai or agar aa bhi jati hain toh

Camp or BBM Depo tak , meri aap logo se request hai subeh 7:30 am to 9:45 am tak har 10 mint me 192, 185 ki service de di

jaye taki itna croud na badh paye,is problem ko jald se jald door krne mein hamari help karien

Or Same Situation in Evening

AND same situation in evening : hum log Ghar per time se nhi pahunch pate hein, 192 or 185 ki service toh bahut hi kum hai

or agar aa bhi jati hain toh Camp or BBM Depo tak , meri aap logo se request hai subeh 7:00 pm to 8:45 pm tak har 10 mint me

192, 185 ki service de di jaye taki ghar samaya per pahunch jaaye, verna raat ke 11-12 baj jaate hain,

Is samashya ko jald se jald door karne ki kirpa karien

Unhappy pessenger
shakiru

NOT REACHED THE DESTINATION & RETURN FROM MIDDLE OF THE ROUTE

BUS ROUTE NO 185 Kendriya Terminal to Nathupura .THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVAR NOT DO JOB , THEY DO NOT

REACHED THE Many times Nathupura to Kendriya Sachiwalia & Kendriya Sachiwalya to Nathupura ( Early Morning &

Evening) . THEY RETURN FROM BBM Depo & Camp , Not Running properly evening times after 5pm the bus came 7pm &

8:30 pm very poor service.

Please help this matter

Janchetna Manch

Upadayksh

CC Samaz
harishssr

Sir / madam
Hello .... M Subhash Chand

Poor service of Bus no 192, ,185 in morning between 7.30 to 9.am and Evening 7.00to 9.30 pm & Half Route ( Burari to camp ) and (Isbt to Camp)

I am a Private Service Man and is regular passenger of Bus no. 192, ,185 which runs between Burari to ISBT. It is to inform you that in morning between 7.30 AM to 9 AM when there is acute demand of bus service as at that time lot of public of schools, offices etc wait for bus but no bus come. It has been observed that bus service between 7.30 to 9.am and Evening 7.00to 9.00 pm is very poor and there is very less frequency of the buses. Some times people has to wait for 60 to 120 minutes for bus. Moreover, it is noticed that after 9 AM and Evening 9 PM no of 192, 185 buses run without passengers one after the other which is of no use for the passengers and also causing financial loss to Govt.You are requested to look into the matter and make frequency of 192, 185 bus proper.

Thanking You,

Harish SSR
CNN News
tyagi-2014

Aug 14, 2014

बस ड्राइवर के डिस्प्ले बंद करके रखने के विरुद्ध

सर, आपसे निवेदन है कि बस नंबर 717 जो बदरपुर से चलती है, के चालक बस का डिस्प्ले हटाकर रखते है. जिसकी वजह से पब्लिक इधर-उधर भटकती रहती है जिससे पब्लिक को बहुत परेशानी होती है.
tilak sharma

Aug 9, 2014

bus ka samay per nahi chalana

shri man,

bus no 523 Ddhollkuwa se bhatimines our 516 safdarjang se dera gaon yah dono bus samy per nahi chalti hai khas kar subah 8 baje se 10 buje takaur sam ke samay 6 baje se rat 10 baje tak jab ki subah bhatti se jitne bhi log aate hen sab 50 wala pas banate hen aor condectar bolta he ki kais nahi hota to pas ka paisa kahan jata he meharwani karke bus badayen aor 10 baje se lekar 4baje tak bus ke pichhe bus dodti heduty time nahi kya karn he
kripya is per dhyan de
RALPH19

Aug 7, 2014

LACK OF SERVICES

SER54Y
kudon

Aug 6, 2014

bus not stopped in bus stand by bus driver

Respted sir,

My name is amit kumar kumar. I am travelling from Drawka sec-21 to dabri by dtc bus in the morning around 8:00 am (gurgaon uttam nagar bus).driver not sttoped bus in dabri stand after saying bus driver to stop bus.After asking why he not stop bus he is argument with me.He is also not giving complain book.
so,I hope you will take action on bus driver
Amit kumar
sagar Mal Sharma

Jul 31, 2014

bus ka samay per nahi chalana

shri man,

bus no 523 Ddhollkuwa se bhatimines our 516 safdarjang se dera gaon yah dono bus samy per nahi chalti hai khas kar subah 8 baje se 10 buje takaur sam ke samay 7 baje se rat 10 baje tak
kripya is per dhyan de

kashyapnisha

Jul 28, 2014

unhappy with the services available of bus no.317

Sir / madam
Hello .... M Nisha a regular cllg student. I regularly use bus no. 317 as vehicle from jheel to shivaji stadium. My problem is .... There is very less services available of the same bus.... Actualy not just me, we are about more then then 50 students who follows this route... All of us are of mata sundri cllg .... And are facing the problem..... After 1:30 there is no bus till 4 pm.....and its the most probable tim of leaving cllg..... We have to wait for a long tym..... And its a very big problem to us bcoz after all this we reach our home at about 5:00pm .... We also have to study too at home..... So pls make sure that there should be one bus in each hour......12:00 to 4:30pm
Thanku
For reading a long request....
Dalip Bajaj

Jul 27, 2014

NO SERVICE

This is to state the condition of bus no. 823 (from Uttamnagar terminal to Koriapul). The stated time of bus service is 5 a.m. but this bus is not in service from last 4 days(bus never arrives till 5:15 or 5:20 a.m) due to which we are facing a lot of problem and due to which we generally miss our scheduled daily train from Sarai Rohilla . It is also noticed that this bus is not in service on sundays. With such a bad service we as commuters are suffering a lot. As well the weekly off of the driver and the conductor fixed for this bus is on the same day i.e sunday due to which the drivers working on their off day are never able to make it to the stations like Tagore garden and Tilak nagar are never on their routine time. This problem is not only faced by the men but women also keep on standing at the bus stand waiting for this bus which according to me is also not safe for them.
Thanks!
soumya karan

Jul 21, 2014

Poor service of Bus no 764 in morning between 5.30 to 6AM

I am a school teacher and is regular passenger of Bus no. 764 which runs between Madhu Vihar to Nehru Place. It is to inform you that in morning between 5.30 AM to 6AM when there is acute demand of bus service as at that time lot of public of schools, offices etc wait for bus but no bus come. It has been observed that bus service between 5.30AM to 6 AM is very poor and there is very less frequency of the buses. Some times people has to wait for 20 to 30 minutes for bus. Moreover, it is noticed that after 6 AM a no of 764 buses run without passengers one after the other which is of no use for the passengers and also causing financial loss to Govt.You are requested to look into the matter and make frequency of 764 bus proper.Thanking You,
Anil khokhar

Jul 17, 2014

Rude behaviour of driver

today when i took bus number DL 8051 Gurgaon to Krol Bagh, the behaviour of driver was very rude.
he refused the passenger to travel (Gurgaon to Old DLF Bus Stop) and use abused language with passenger.
you are requested to sent me the details of Route i.e. Stop Wise (Gurgaon To Karol Bagh) and told me that stop of Old DLF is legally allow to the passenger or Not ????

Contact 9466455882
KASHISH KHAN

Jul 15, 2014

BUS SERVICE NOT CONVINIENT FOR WOMENS

DEAR SIR

Meri complaint ye he k maujpur se lekar laxmi nagar tak ki jo buses hein 374, 335 wo bohat long time me ati hein jiski waja se hum log office time se nhi pahunch pate hein, 335 ki service toh bohat hi kam he or 374 ki bhi agar aa bhi jati hein toh maujpur stand par rukti nhi hein agar ruk bhi jati hein toh only piche ka gate open rehta he jisme boyes lakte rehte hein or hum log nhi chadh pate hein kaafi long time tak stand par khade rehna padta he 1 hour ya esse bhi zyada time mein bus ati hien
meri ap logo se request ha ya to har 15 mint me 374,335 ki service di jaye taki itna croud na ho ya fir only ladies special chalai jaye maujpur se lekar laxmi nagar tak.
ap es problem ko jald se jald door krne mein hamari help karien

Unhappy pessenger
akash 010492 sharma

Jul 4, 2014

unlawful fine nd losing my college id care by ticket checker

on 4th july i travelled in cluster bus of route no 764..i had pass of 50rs nd some t.c. came at dwarka mod unhone mujhe bus se neeche utar diya..i ready to give the plenty of 200rs..unhone without my permission mere purse se 1000rs nd college id card nikal diya..nd after tore my pass they told me that it was duplicate pass..nd i told him that if it was duplicate then why u tore it..hume police station chalne chaiye duplicate pass ki f i r krni chaiye ti maine unse kaha..bt unhone tb tak 200rs ki 2 receipt kat di..nd sonu nd akash nam se sign kar diye..mujhe koi urgent kam tha thats why i want to clear all that matter soon posibly..maine bola ki mere 600rs nd id card to return karo..itne main to wo nxt bus m chale gye..i called them bt they dnt listen me..is route par ye t.c. Aisa hamsha krte hai..dtc higher authority may cnfirm by writing expert ki 4:30pm par sonu nd akash ke sign ki handwriting same hai..ye t.c. Kair depot k thae...from where i get my id card nd money..
Hari Krishan1973

Jul 4, 2014

Unlawful fare charge

Yesterday (On 30.6.2014), I had travelled in DTC Bus(No.1419) Route No.85 from Moti Nagar to Mahendra Park. I had taken a ticket of Rs.5.00 at 5.30 PM evening. The conductor has handed over ticket but did not ask me, where do you want to go? I had taken a seat in the bus. At Shakur Pur, the DTC Inspecting Team entered in the bus and asked to show tickets to the passengers. I had given my ticket to Inspecting Team. But Inspecting Team told that your ticket was upto the Punjabi Bagh. It is surprised me that I boarded the Bus at Moti Nagar Bus Stand and conductor gave me ticket of Rs.5.00 (which has to be Mahendra Park) but Conductor told me, you board from Kirti Nagar which is not true. I had requested to Inspecting Team that Conductor has prepared a wrong ticket which has to be Moti Nagar to Mahendra Park. I had also requested to Inspecting Team to check my Metro CC Footage at Moti Nagar Station (5.20 PM around). But, they did not want to listen my words and threaten me. Instead of action against him (Conductor), they had charged a fine of Rs.200/- (992813) without ticket which is not right. I asked conductor to give me your complaint book, he did not entertain me. I had several requests to stop the bus at Mahendra Park Bus Stand and they left me Keshav Mahavidyala which is 04 stand ahead of Mahendra Park.

Please do the justice and help me to return my fine of Rs.200/- so that no one can suffer any problem like this.

(HARI KRISHAN)
WZ-2211, Raja Park,
Shakur Basti, Delhi - 110 034
sushma thakur1

Jul 3, 2014

NO BUS SERVICE TO ISBT in the morning

Iam regular passenger going to ISBT in the morning from INA but from the last 15 days iam facing problem in reaching to my destination due to discontinuation of bus no. 621 (to mori gate) at around 7 o clock. On this route bus no. 621 crosses the INA at 6:35 am and after that another bus comes around 7:30 am , sir there is no bus to cover up this large gap of 1 hour, for many people standing on the INA stand.

Kindly take action and prove frequent service of bus in the required time.
Himanshi Arya

Jun 20, 2014

Less No of busses

i am regular passenger of DTC bus no-392,323.
i am regular come & out late in office due to irregular bus service because you had hired private buses.Would you request please remove private buses & give Frequency buses on this route.
kunalsaxena

Jun 12, 2014

Poor DTC Service

I was waiting for bus from 8:15 to 9:00 for 764 and bus didn't came. Listed Frequency is 5 minutes. One AC 764 passes but driver was not bothered to stop. Does any one has control over this disrupted service.
amansharma

May 17, 2014

misbehaviour of conductor and taking full fare but not giving the ticket of right destination according to fare

I am a student and going for giving my exam .I took dtc green bus service of route no outer mudrika from shakarpur bus stop at 12:00 o'clock and ask for a ticket of rs 5. Conductor gives me the ticket but its upto for hasanpur depot when i ask him to make it to upto for anand vihar because i have to go anand vihar and having the same fare then he said ye ni hogi "jaa shikayat karde apne baap se depot me jaa kr" . The bus no is DL 1PC 1241 it is of under hasanpur bus depot . Please sir i want strict action against him otherwise i will file a case against the corporation.
aashi sharma

May 15, 2014

Rout no. 847 service

Mera name aashi hai. mai mouj pur new delhi-110053 mein rehti hu. OR uttam nagar mein job karti hu. Actuly new seema puri depot se uttam nagar ke liye bus rount no. 847 chalti hai. jiski service bahut hi kam hai. hum logo ko up down karne mein bahut jyada problem hoti hai. pehle evening mein ek bus aati thi. ab wo bhi band kar di hai.meri aapse request hai ki aap sham ko jyada nahi to sirf 2 bus lagwa dijiye. sham ko uttam nagar se seema puri ke 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm ke bich mein uttam nagar se chale. subah to hum log manage kar lete hai. but evening mein bahut jyada dikkat hoti hai. So plz evening mein bus manage kara do.
shivaani

Apr 30, 2014

took extra fare

i m a student and today i was travelling from munirka to M- block.As it is my daily route so i know that the travelling expense from munirka to M-block is Rs.15 in a low floor red bus. But on asking for a ticket he gave me 20 Rs. ticket , on my refusal to accept that he replied very rudely. All this happened around 11:33 a.m. in DTC bus route No. 615 (DL-IP C 8973). It would be of great help if you could take any action against him......as he must know how to behave properly with women and wont repeat the mistake of taking extra fare from anyone else in future.
Sahil Kumar

Mar 19, 2014

dtc bus 753

hi i m student today m going to my relative so i choose 753 red bus service..nd bus conductor mis behave with me rudely and bcoz i m with my sister so i dont have take any rude action against him...if u dont take take any action against him ....then i have will take
and 1 thing wana to tell u that i will not spare that conductor under my circumstances...!!!!..his name is yogesh...bus no...DLIP C 9091...
sagu_sahil

Feb 5, 2014

no show comlaint book

dear sir
plz registed my complaint against bus condactor bus no 0663 HPD. today 11.45 am . condactor misbahav & no show complaint book ,&no return my balance payment. date 05/02/2014,, he ask me balance payment calact from hassan pur depo. plz action this complaint. thanks Ravi , mobail no 8802764754
Rachna G

Jan 28, 2014

NOT REACHED THE DESTINATION & RETURN FROM MIDDLE OF THE ROUTE

BUS ROUTE NO 957 (LADIES SPECIAL) SHIVAJI STADIUM TO ROHINI SECTOR-22 BUS TIME FROM SHIVAJI STADIUM IS 5:40PM BUT THEY TAKE BUS AT 5:30PM OR 6:00 PM .THE CONDUCTOR AND DRIVER ARE NOT STARTING BUS ON TIME SOMETIMES THEY TAKE BUS EARLY AND SOME TIMES LATE ALSO THEY DO NOT REACHED THE SECTOR-22 ROHINI (IN EVENING) . THEY RETURN FROM AVANTIKA.

IN MORNING, ALSO THEY ARE NOT TAKING BUS ON TIME. TODAY, DRIVER STARTS BUS FROM ROHINI SECTOR-22 AT 8:55AM BUT THE BUS TIME IS 8:30 FROM SECTOR -22. ON ASKING THE REPLY OF DELAY TIME HE IGNORED AND NOT ANSWERED.

SAHARA RAJAT YOJNA - refund
    Refund me the money invested in the 'Sahara Rajat...
    shopit4me - Consumer Complaint
    Please send your grievances to below email...
    Andhra Bank - forgot internet login id and pwd
    I forgot my internet login id and pw and transaction pwd ...
    Indane Distributor Gopal Gas Service - Where is my booked cylinder
    (1) Gas booked through phone on 07-08-2014 and booking...
    ITC- Classic mild's cigarette - Cigarette Tating and smelling bad
    Your Classic milds are tasting like of plastic burning,...
    help@uidai.gov.in - adhar card not received
    Dear sir. I have not received my adhar card yet.my...
    Railways - amount not refunded
    res sir i make reservation from brc to jammu & jammu...
    PM4U Infrastructure - BEST INDIAN CO....PM4U// ..ROYAL BRAND.
    BEST INDIAN BRAND...PM4U// ..ROYAL BRAND. WE RESPECT...
    SBI - challan
    i paid Rs 350 for challan for filling the ssc form ..but...