DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

sakumars

Sep 2, 2015

Not received courier

Still not received courier at Isolux Corsan, Gurgaon Office, Please confirm us immediataly, vide docket no P31312873, date 09.03.2015
chinar

Aug 3, 2015

courier not deliver

hai our agency couriered one courier by 2nd of july but till now they did not couirer they are telling it missed what can i do my consignment no is V23486380
eric.tluanga

Jul 16, 2015

pending delivery

My DTDC courier no. M20709025 took too long to deliver. The message i got said that the estimated delivery is today. but didnt reach yet. The reason i'm pissed is that no other courier items have been delayed, in fat it reached to us even on the next day which are also a lot heavier than the item im saying right now. I even noticed that the website dtdc.in copyright date has been outdated which is still a copyright of 2012. Maybe this could be because of negligence or the inability to compete ewith other courier service which we would opt in the future. The Courier service needs to take time and make effort in bringing the satisfactions of every customers. No other countries faced this problems. Be it in the western countries.

KIndly,
Eric
SANGEETAR

Jun 14, 2015

undersigned couriered by you through DTDC

Sir/madam,
The undersigned is couriered by through DTDC.
The courier boy dumps it in a locked house in our building inspite of being warned for this act of utter negligence on his part. Please ensure this does not recur again failing which I will be forced to take further necessary action in this regard.
mail2manimca

Jun 5, 2015

Courier is not delivered

Hi ,
I was sent courier on 3-jun-2015 in DTDC courier from perungudi to gunidy.Till now my courier is not delivered and when I checked the status in DTDC courier they said me that status in ATTEMPT .

When I Checked with perungudi office they are not given good response and they are not given respect to customer .

When I asked the reason for courier office , they are not ready give the answer for my question. They are saying that we wil work based our convenient we won't work for ur expectation.
Finally had very very very worst experience with that " DTDC" courier .
Here after I won't recommend to any one :-(.

If any one please take action for complaints.
Santosh Biswal

Mar 26, 2015

Courrier not received till today

We have courier some official document to be submitted at central government office urgently .The Consignment having Number- D21288523,Dated-21-3-2015 courired from raigarh (Chhattisgarh) to ABB India Ltd(Faridabad). But till now we used to send all the courrier through DTDC &the service was good.

But now this courier after 05 days also the consignment not reached till date.so please arrange to delivery the above said courrier at least tomorrow.

Other wise we will lose the faith & may look after for better option.

With Regards

S K Biswal
ABB India Ltd
Raigarh,Chhattisgarh-496001(Mob-7024449834)
eswarrj

Feb 25, 2015

FAKE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

Booked a courier to NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Suratkal Karnataka.
The delivery was confirmed as per their website but courier returned back. What a fraudulent service! Pocketed Money. No response to the complaint. Beware of this company.
Shikhar Khandare

Jan 15, 2015

DTDC Courier , worst service ever

I had to get some documents urgently, so my mother sent to me by DTDC . Tracking number M13751489 .

It should have reached on Monday, but its thursday but it has still not reached .

<B>When I tried to check on their site, it was just stuck, not giving any response .(Don't think that my net was slow or any issue from my side, as I am a software engineer and having all config well)</B>

<B>Then I used their SMS tracker, it returned that door was closed so could not deliver.</B>

The level of stupidity is so high, I cannot comprehend. Why the heck we give our mobile no. on envelope you idiots, my office is very near, I could have come in 2 min if you called.  It would have been better if we used Indian postal service, atleast they have the common sense of pushing envelope inside home from below the door.
Aspire High

Aug 6, 2014

Damage of goods

We newly had tie up with DTDC to send our couriers for our small ecom company. We started with dispatch of wrist watches whose value was less and so we were informed that we can send them through DTDC lite putting transit on it which is they charge 2% extra on it but will safeguard your less delicate products which went good.
Next time we sent bag which are not fragile but have little work on it of some plastic balls. So we mentioned this transit in the acknowledgement to take extra precautions. But they were send through DTDC lit without any care even after mentioning handle with care on the acknowledgement provided to them. All those bags are damaged. The flabs of bags are twisted and work is damaged.
When we asked the reason then we were told that we do not have any service of this type. we send your courier in DTDC Lite service.
The responsibility of these guys is to verify on acknowledgement wat product the customer is sending if they have written such thing handle with care then the fact should be verified.
I need the damage and lost compensation on my 6 bags costing 1200 each.
The executives do not have manners how to talk.
My consignments are always delayed.
I want to remove my services from DTDC now. Once my compensation is handled I will pay the credit charges till now and stop dealings.

It would be very helpful if I can get some sort of help here.

We are beginners so small amount is also very important for us and moreover our newly created goodwill is getting spoiled just becoz of the services from DTDC. I am hearing a lot from my customers.

Kindly do the needful
anandbyahatti

Jul 25, 2014

WORST service

In my service it is very worst service by DTDC, I have sent parcel to my daughter from Hyderabad to Goa on 17th July 2014. It reached Goa panjim on 19/07/2014. In tracking we have checked our consignment no H32544594 every day it shows reached Goa it is in transit not delivered. upon calling DTDC panjim office they told today we will deliver by evening, it was done all most 3 to 4 days, by seriously when we called today, the answer from them is we have missed these parcel, we will try to locate give me 1 or 2 days. relay I felt very bad, I am very sorry to say that, what DTDC is doing? why it is going to reduce its reputation in market? I am not going to leave this matter here it self, I will go to consumer court, and see that I will get back the items.I have sent very costly cloths to my daughter to attend function. I am feeling that some of the DTDC staff stolen these things. Now at least DTDC is going to take any action of this or we have to fight our self?.
vinay banga

Jul 15, 2014

Non Delivery of Product

My Shipment Tracking Number is M07062475 and i have also regiestered a complaint with the DTDC staff (I1007424).
They have sent me the DRS copy nothing is clearly visible in that i donot know to whom the product has been delivered.
I have not received any call from the courier boy whenever he delivered the product.
I am really dissatisfied with the service of DTDC i dont know whose fault is this but i need an early solution of the problem.

I have been calling Gurgaon help desk (0124-4993560) but i have not received any satisfactory reply from them.
It is requested to resolve this issue as soon as possible otherwise i will have to loadge a complaint in consumer court regarding this
sgk3036

Jun 12, 2014

No door delivery

I was to receive a book by DTDC courier,no is Z23285291. I got a call today around 1135. It was from DTDC Kannur office. They told me to come to their office for collection. I asked them are they not supposed to do door delivery.Their reply was that there is no service to my place. Earlier I had got things delivered to my home by DTDC. And moreover my place is around 8 km from this office. This is not acceptable from a reputed courier company like DTDC. I had ordered the book online only because of the reason that I have to travel so much distance to the town for buying it. My email id is sgk3036@gmail.com.
Hifza khan

Mar 31, 2014

Non Delivery on proper address

Dear Sir/Madam
I had sent a parcel to New Delhi on march26th, consignment no. B08572492, which has not been delivered on the correct address as given, the person hasn't received it, and I found out through tracking that the parcel is been delivered on march 29th. On calling the customer care service they gave me the branch office no. to call and check but then they aren't responding. Its really pathetic to know the carelessness of your service. I please do request you to confirm to where has the parcel been exactly delivered.

Yours Faithfully
Hifza khan
Subkarthick

Mar 28, 2014

Delay in delivery

I had couriered an envelope through DTDC courier in T Nagar, Chennai on 26th March 2014 evening. The destination is Thiruvanmiyur within Chennai limit. The normal time of delivery is morning of 27th March (Thursday)... However I heard from my contact who is supposed to receive the courier that he had not received the courier till evening of Thursday. Spoke to DTDC person in T Nagar office.. He was not able to track the status as the system was down. He said he will call me by 10 am on 28th March (today) to confirm on the status. No communication from DTDC person. I checked again with the recipient around 2 PM if they had received the courier. They said NO.. Again I called them and have to lose my temper... They said that the courier was mis-routed to a different location and came back to origin station before it was sent for delivery to the correct destination... While typing this, still it is yet to be delivered.. I am totally frustrated with DTDC service and their response to my concern... A local courier within same city take almost 2 full days to be delivered by DTDC... Had I gone myself, it would have been just 30 mts drive... A lesson to me not to trust these courier companies who never bother on customer service and experience.

Karthick S
SUSMITA SINGHA

Nov 28, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY

MY DTDC CONSIGNMENT NO:K67245710 WAS SENT FROM ASSAM ON 22ND NOV 2013 AND IT IS NOT DELIVERED TILL NOW TO SILIGURI . THE ONLINE TRACKING ALSO SHOW IT REACH KOLKATA ON 24 TH NOV 2013. AND STATUS SHOW MATERIAL IN TRANSIT. PLEASE HELP US URGENTLY

May 13, 2013

consignment not reaching in time

H14142747 dt 04 may 13 still not delivered in mumbai. today date is 13 may 13 .what else i write plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do the corrective measure so that ur consignment reaches before i reach mumbai on 17 may 13.vary poor show by dtdc courier really. black spot on your name.
Umapathy Kaliaperumal

Mar 4, 2013

WORST service

Worst experience in my life with this courier. If you order through this courier then it will get delivered to your son(after he grows like you). They are so slow . Think they will travel by walking(on head) to deliver between states of india. WORST. I ordered an item on 26th feb 2013 and it has not been delivered yet.
Annamalai Dhandapani

Jan 9, 2013

Package is not delivered

We have not received the consignment to the tracking no : Z77393071. Same has been dispatched in DTDC courier service (Cathedral Road) on 30 Dec 2012, But after 3 business days, I follow with Telephone number 044-28116540. They concluded the package is still in Same location but not able to identify where they had been kept in the office. Please confirm i will get the package, else i need to cancel the payment.

I have attached the tracking details, and say how much i have to patient to get the package.

D Annamalai

Aug 29, 2012

Irresponsible and Not giving respect to customers

How come there are so many complaints against the same person with the same fraudulent cases every time but still no action being taken. So i guess commenting over here will do no good to us as this site is completely dormant and not at all effective. Also i would like to know if anyone has lodged any complaints in the police station regarding this against him as the same thing happened with my elder sister and he abused her very badly yesterday. So now im gonna put an end to this person anyhow. If anybody wants to help me and also to get the money back can contact me in 9830952787.
SAM

Aug 10, 2012

PRODUCT MISSING FROM PACKAGE SENT via DTDC Courier Airway Bill No.F06705103

My customer (Mr.Shailesh Kumar, Chennai +919940466206) bought an iPhone from me for Rs.38500. The phone was actually not starting so he sent me the phone back and asked for a replacement according to our policy.
Customer sent the phone back through DTDC Courier via AWB No.F06705103 on
21-07-2012 and I had sent him the replacement before receiving the previous phone on 21-07-2012 itself via DTDC AWB No.V09205582 with due TRUST.
The customer had also send me a video of packing the phone.
(don't know why he did so at the time of opening also)
The package was received from the delivery boy on 23-07-12 , but the weight of the package was very less (less/short by 200 grams). The package was easily squeezable.
There was no signs of opening/tampering.
I checked the box, I found nothing inside except a newspaper (Times of India, Chennai edition dated 15-June-2009) and an envelope (Google Adwords) having NUNGAMBAKKAM,CHENNAI SEAL ON IT.
Nungambakkam is the place where the customer had booked the parcel through DTDC franchisee.
I had immediately reported this matter to the customer, DTDC Indore branch and also sent a mail to DTDC Indore,Chennai,Mumbai (All 3 destinations where the parcel was in transit)
Certainly no one responded by email.
I contacted the DTDC Office and they said the package was not insured and the sender also didn't declare that there was a mobile inside, so they cannot do anything.
The buyer was unaware of courier rules and regulations as he was sending something for the first time by courier, so he didnt declare it.
I agree to the conditions of the DTDC courier,but my question is that
HOW CAN A COURIER BE IRRESPONSIBLE FOR LOSING A PRODUCT FROM INSIDE OF THE CONSIGNMENT.
WE TRUST DTDC FOR THEIR FAST SERVICES AND SAFE DELIVERIES BUT HOW CAN PRODUCTS BE MISSING FROM INSIDE THE PACKAGE.
Its more than 15 days now, no one has replied.
I also don't have the IMEI no of the phone lost as the phone was shipped from DELHI after Non-Delivery of the consignment as our customer (Shailesh Singh) shifted to a new place.
So we had called back the phone from Delhi DTDC APEX BRANCH and re-shipped it again from Indore.

Please look in to this matter and help me.
I have incurred a loss of Rs.38500/-
The buyer says he isn't responsible for the loss.
My doubt is on the DTDC, Nungambakkam Branch as the weight of the parcel at the time of booking was 300 grams approx. as told by the buyer and the weight of the parcel on delivery was 150 grams.
the DTDC Nungambakkam branch also didnt helped us out for this matter.
I would like to escalate my concern to higher authorities so that the case is solved with priority.

I still have the evidences with me.
I have a very high hope that the Consumer Courts will get me my money back from DTDC.
The phone has been stolen at the DTDC NUNGAMBAKKAM BRANCH.

Yours Faithfully,

Aatmik Muchhal
INDORE
Contact no. +91 8878677799
Email- liverpool.aatmik@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2012

Delay in Delivery and Non Response

we got a message that we are the lucky winner prize of mobile winning award2012.mr.david told to pay RS20, 850INR for custom clearance.we had paid the amount i.e deposited in SBI.again they told to pay more 29, 750INR for booking flight tickets..
we had lost the amount ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give reply...
prakashom580@gmail.com

Address: 12 Shah jahan road, kol 20

The add was published in TOI classifieds.. 25th april, 2012

Mar 4, 2012

Irresponsible and Not giving respect to customers

Google his phone number and you will find this article - http://smallbusinessonlinecommunity.bankofamerica.com/thread/16272 (written in Apr 2009)
where he is already planning to get money [and not interested in tutoring. And, in that thread somebody rightly said - why do you need so much for online tutoring ?].
Additionally, you will get load of extra articles on googling just his phone number.

His website - www.myultimatetutor.com, is registered at Kolkata address below --- Go to "www.whois.net" & check yourself. This is a general body which gives information about all registered domains in the world.

Registrant:
Saurrish Ghosh (jobs.tutorfriend@gmail.com)
Flat 3A, Alokananda Apt. 94, Regent Estate
Line 2: (Optional)
Kolkata
West Bengal, 700092
IN
Tel. +91.9874544256

In this website, he has put a link called "Press Release" under "Contact Us > About Us". Read the content in that section --- None of them refer to any kind of press / newspaper. Its all bogus information. Read here too - http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-54320.html

And as GMitra/Ganesh above has pointed out the bank account at - SBI, Regent Estate, Kolkata, so it is not astonishing as the registered address matches this bank address too. Can we ask Mumbai Mirror to check the authenticity of the Ad and if possible take action too ?

Feb 13, 2012

Hi all,
I too have similar experience with this person. Based on the ads put up by him in the Mumbai Mirror I contacted him over telephone. He emailed the details of the proposal as per which I gave an on line interview. On being informed that I have cleared the interview and being asked to pay the recruitment fee, I remitted Rs 4500.00 as recruitment fee on 27.08.2011 and another Rs 2892.00 as activation fees on 02.09.2011 to his account with SBI at a Kolkata branch. Nothing has happened since then. He uses abusive language over telephone and now he does not even respond to the phone calls. He is fraud and I wish to caution everyone against falling a prey to this cheat. Please also beware of his newspaper ads. I too request an investigation from your end immediately to stop him from doing fraudulent business any further and if possible to help me get my money back. My cell No. 9821622364.

Dec 27, 2011

Delay in Delivery and Non Response

Please think twice before using any courier service as you end up paying more and also your packet will be subjected to delay in delivery. To make matters worse, these courier service providers do not even respond to your phone call or have the courtesy of responding to your email. On the contrary, Speed Post service of India Post is excellent in terms of cost and promptness in delivery. I was badly bitten by DTDC, Chennai and Mumbai recently in terms of delayed delivery, non response to phone calls and emails and cheating in terms of charging. I was charged for air mail and the packet was sent by surface mail.

jntu kakinada - OD Certificate issue
    Dear Sir, Myself SURESH BABU KOPPARTHY, completed...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - No Water Supply
    I am citizen of India and is residing in Surya Nagar,...
    Ibps - refund amount
    my registration no. 1420572238 I submit fee online my ATM...
    232996 - Thank you for Our Joining in TVS Company.
    Thank you for our joining. Aman Sir i am very surprise for...
    lenovo mobile - abnormal heat & quick battery discharge
    Lenovo 6000 plus. Battery nil within 4.5hrs in normal use...
    Ibps - Invalid login for rrb officer scale II
    Dear sir/madam, This is the first exam which I'm...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - TDR refund issue
    I filed the TDR on 29-Jul-2015 11:21:11 HRS but amount is...
    GSRTC - Cancellation not refunded
    Name : Mehul Vaddoriya TRIPCODE : 1945AMJSRTSLP15 PNR No...
    MSEB/KDMC - High usase Bill
    High usase bill of Consumer Account No. ...
    Vijay Tv - PROGRAMES
    Dear Sriram sir, We all really don’t know what happened...