DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

anandbyahatti

Jul 25, 2014

WORST service

In my service it is very worst service by DTDC, I have sent parcel to my daughter from Hyderabad to Goa on 17th July 2014. It reached Goa panjim on 19/07/2014. In tracking we have checked our consignment no H32544594 every day it shows reached Goa it is in transit not delivered. upon calling DTDC panjim office they told today we will deliver by evening, it was done all most 3 to 4 days, by seriously when we called today, the answer from them is we have missed these parcel, we will try to locate give me 1 or 2 days. relay I felt very bad, I am very sorry to say that, what DTDC is doing? why it is going to reduce its reputation in market? I am not going to leave this matter here it self, I will go to consumer court, and see that I will get back the items.I have sent very costly cloths to my daughter to attend function. I am feeling that some of the DTDC staff stolen these things. Now at least DTDC is going to take any action of this or we have to fight our self?.
vinay banga

Jul 15, 2014

Non Delivery of Product

My Shipment Tracking Number is M07062475 and i have also regiestered a complaint with the DTDC staff (I1007424).
They have sent me the DRS copy nothing is clearly visible in that i donot know to whom the product has been delivered.
I have not received any call from the courier boy whenever he delivered the product.
I am really dissatisfied with the service of DTDC i dont know whose fault is this but i need an early solution of the problem.

I have been calling Gurgaon help desk (0124-4993560) but i have not received any satisfactory reply from them.
It is requested to resolve this issue as soon as possible otherwise i will have to loadge a complaint in consumer court regarding this
sgk3036

Jun 12, 2014

No door delivery

I was to receive a book by DTDC courier,no is Z23285291. I got a call today around 1135. It was from DTDC Kannur office. They told me to come to their office for collection. I asked them are they not supposed to do door delivery.Their reply was that there is no service to my place. Earlier I had got things delivered to my home by DTDC. And moreover my place is around 8 km from this office. This is not acceptable from a reputed courier company like DTDC. I had ordered the book online only because of the reason that I have to travel so much distance to the town for buying it. My email id is sgk3036@gmail.com.
Hifza khan

Mar 31, 2014

Non Delivery on proper address

Dear Sir/Madam
I had sent a parcel to New Delhi on march26th, consignment no. B08572492, which has not been delivered on the correct address as given, the person hasn't received it, and I found out through tracking that the parcel is been delivered on march 29th. On calling the customer care service they gave me the branch office no. to call and check but then they aren't responding. Its really pathetic to know the carelessness of your service. I please do request you to confirm to where has the parcel been exactly delivered.

Yours Faithfully
Hifza khan
Subkarthick

Mar 28, 2014

Delay in delivery

I had couriered an envelope through DTDC courier in T Nagar, Chennai on 26th March 2014 evening. The destination is Thiruvanmiyur within Chennai limit. The normal time of delivery is morning of 27th March (Thursday)... However I heard from my contact who is supposed to receive the courier that he had not received the courier till evening of Thursday. Spoke to DTDC person in T Nagar office.. He was not able to track the status as the system was down. He said he will call me by 10 am on 28th March (today) to confirm on the status. No communication from DTDC person. I checked again with the recipient around 2 PM if they had received the courier. They said NO.. Again I called them and have to lose my temper... They said that the courier was mis-routed to a different location and came back to origin station before it was sent for delivery to the correct destination... While typing this, still it is yet to be delivered.. I am totally frustrated with DTDC service and their response to my concern... A local courier within same city take almost 2 full days to be delivered by DTDC... Had I gone myself, it would have been just 30 mts drive... A lesson to me not to trust these courier companies who never bother on customer service and experience.

Karthick S
SUSMITA SINGHA

Nov 28, 2013

DELAY IN DELIVERY

MY DTDC CONSIGNMENT NO:K67245710 WAS SENT FROM ASSAM ON 22ND NOV 2013 AND IT IS NOT DELIVERED TILL NOW TO SILIGURI . THE ONLINE TRACKING ALSO SHOW IT REACH KOLKATA ON 24 TH NOV 2013. AND STATUS SHOW MATERIAL IN TRANSIT. PLEASE HELP US URGENTLY

May 13, 2013

consignment not reaching in time

H14142747 dt 04 may 13 still not delivered in mumbai. today date is 13 may 13 .what else i write plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do the corrective measure so that ur consignment reaches before i reach mumbai on 17 may 13.vary poor show by dtdc courier really. black spot on your name.
Umapathy Kaliaperumal

Mar 4, 2013

WORST service

Worst experience in my life with this courier. If you order through this courier then it will get delivered to your son(after he grows like you). They are so slow . Think they will travel by walking(on head) to deliver between states of india. WORST. I ordered an item on 26th feb 2013 and it has not been delivered yet.
Annamalai Dhandapani

Jan 9, 2013

Package is not delivered

We have not received the consignment to the tracking no : Z77393071. Same has been dispatched in DTDC courier service (Cathedral Road) on 30 Dec 2012, But after 3 business days, I follow with Telephone number 044-28116540. They concluded the package is still in Same location but not able to identify where they had been kept in the office. Please confirm i will get the package, else i need to cancel the payment.

I have attached the tracking details, and say how much i have to patient to get the package.

D Annamalai

Aug 29, 2012

Irresponsible and Not giving respect to customers

How come there are so many complaints against the same person with the same fraudulent cases every time but still no action being taken. So i guess commenting over here will do no good to us as this site is completely dormant and not at all effective. Also i would like to know if anyone has lodged any complaints in the police station regarding this against him as the same thing happened with my elder sister and he abused her very badly yesterday. So now im gonna put an end to this person anyhow. If anybody wants to help me and also to get the money back can contact me in 9830952787.
SAM

Aug 10, 2012

PRODUCT MISSING FROM PACKAGE SENT via DTDC Courier Airway Bill No.F06705103

My customer (Mr.Shailesh Kumar, Chennai +919940466206) bought an iPhone from me for Rs.38500. The phone was actually not starting so he sent me the phone back and asked for a replacement according to our policy.
Customer sent the phone back through DTDC Courier via AWB No.F06705103 on
21-07-2012 and I had sent him the replacement before receiving the previous phone on 21-07-2012 itself via DTDC AWB No.V09205582 with due TRUST.
The customer had also send me a video of packing the phone.
(don't know why he did so at the time of opening also)
The package was received from the delivery boy on 23-07-12 , but the weight of the package was very less (less/short by 200 grams). The package was easily squeezable.
There was no signs of opening/tampering.
I checked the box, I found nothing inside except a newspaper (Times of India, Chennai edition dated 15-June-2009) and an envelope (Google Adwords) having NUNGAMBAKKAM,CHENNAI SEAL ON IT.
Nungambakkam is the place where the customer had booked the parcel through DTDC franchisee.
I had immediately reported this matter to the customer, DTDC Indore branch and also sent a mail to DTDC Indore,Chennai,Mumbai (All 3 destinations where the parcel was in transit)
Certainly no one responded by email.
I contacted the DTDC Office and they said the package was not insured and the sender also didn't declare that there was a mobile inside, so they cannot do anything.
The buyer was unaware of courier rules and regulations as he was sending something for the first time by courier, so he didnt declare it.
I agree to the conditions of the DTDC courier,but my question is that
HOW CAN A COURIER BE IRRESPONSIBLE FOR LOSING A PRODUCT FROM INSIDE OF THE CONSIGNMENT.
WE TRUST DTDC FOR THEIR FAST SERVICES AND SAFE DELIVERIES BUT HOW CAN PRODUCTS BE MISSING FROM INSIDE THE PACKAGE.
Its more than 15 days now, no one has replied.
I also don't have the IMEI no of the phone lost as the phone was shipped from DELHI after Non-Delivery of the consignment as our customer (Shailesh Singh) shifted to a new place.
So we had called back the phone from Delhi DTDC APEX BRANCH and re-shipped it again from Indore.

Please look in to this matter and help me.
I have incurred a loss of Rs.38500/-
The buyer says he isn't responsible for the loss.
My doubt is on the DTDC, Nungambakkam Branch as the weight of the parcel at the time of booking was 300 grams approx. as told by the buyer and the weight of the parcel on delivery was 150 grams.
the DTDC Nungambakkam branch also didnt helped us out for this matter.
I would like to escalate my concern to higher authorities so that the case is solved with priority.

I still have the evidences with me.
I have a very high hope that the Consumer Courts will get me my money back from DTDC.
The phone has been stolen at the DTDC NUNGAMBAKKAM BRANCH.

Yours Faithfully,

Aatmik Muchhal
INDORE
Contact no. +91 8878677799
Email- liverpool.aatmik@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2012

Delay in Delivery and Non Response

we got a message that we are the lucky winner prize of mobile winning award2012.mr.david told to pay RS20, 850INR for custom clearance.we had paid the amount i.e deposited in SBI.again they told to pay more 29, 750INR for booking flight tickets..
we had lost the amount ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give reply...
prakashom580@gmail.com

Address: 12 Shah jahan road, kol 20

The add was published in TOI classifieds.. 25th april, 2012

Mar 4, 2012

Irresponsible and Not giving respect to customers

Google his phone number and you will find this article - http://smallbusinessonlinecommunity.bankofamerica.com/thread/16272 (written in Apr 2009)
where he is already planning to get money [and not interested in tutoring. And, in that thread somebody rightly said - why do you need so much for online tutoring ?].
Additionally, you will get load of extra articles on googling just his phone number.

His website - www.myultimatetutor.com, is registered at Kolkata address below --- Go to "www.whois.net" & check yourself. This is a general body which gives information about all registered domains in the world.

Registrant:
Saurrish Ghosh (jobs.tutorfriend@gmail.com)
Flat 3A, Alokananda Apt. 94, Regent Estate
Line 2: (Optional)
Kolkata
West Bengal, 700092
IN
Tel. +91.9874544256

In this website, he has put a link called "Press Release" under "Contact Us > About Us". Read the content in that section --- None of them refer to any kind of press / newspaper. Its all bogus information. Read here too - http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-54320.html

And as GMitra/Ganesh above has pointed out the bank account at - SBI, Regent Estate, Kolkata, so it is not astonishing as the registered address matches this bank address too. Can we ask Mumbai Mirror to check the authenticity of the Ad and if possible take action too ?

Feb 13, 2012

Hi all,
I too have similar experience with this person. Based on the ads put up by him in the Mumbai Mirror I contacted him over telephone. He emailed the details of the proposal as per which I gave an on line interview. On being informed that I have cleared the interview and being asked to pay the recruitment fee, I remitted Rs 4500.00 as recruitment fee on 27.08.2011 and another Rs 2892.00 as activation fees on 02.09.2011 to his account with SBI at a Kolkata branch. Nothing has happened since then. He uses abusive language over telephone and now he does not even respond to the phone calls. He is fraud and I wish to caution everyone against falling a prey to this cheat. Please also beware of his newspaper ads. I too request an investigation from your end immediately to stop him from doing fraudulent business any further and if possible to help me get my money back. My cell No. 9821622364.

Dec 27, 2011

Delay in Delivery and Non Response

Please think twice before using any courier service as you end up paying more and also your packet will be subjected to delay in delivery. To make matters worse, these courier service providers do not even respond to your phone call or have the courtesy of responding to your email. On the contrary, Speed Post service of India Post is excellent in terms of cost and promptness in delivery. I was badly bitten by DTDC, Chennai and Mumbai recently in terms of delayed delivery, non response to phone calls and emails and cheating in terms of charging. I was charged for air mail and the packet was sent by surface mail.
User620418

Dec 2, 2011

Irresponsible and Not giving respect to customers

I got an Courier which should be delivered to my office address. But the admin in office has informed the courier company tat personal couriers should not be delivered in despatch section of office. So the courier company has sent a text message to my mobile number which was not delivered on time. So the DTDC courier in charge has sent back the courier to head office which is very far away from my place. When i asked regarding the courier , the owner is just telling tat i have forwarded back the courier. When i asked from which address the courier has come, she is tellingi dont know. She didnt even tell me the Courier Track number which is an irresponsible reply to a customer. When i asked about her that the courier boys could have called me and informed me. But she is telling cant call and waste the balance. I asked her that you could have atleast given me a missed call and i would have called back. But she said we cant call each and every customer and just cut the call. Again i called several times. But she was disconnecting the call. This is the poor service provided by DTDC courier. Finally i suggest having such in charge person will definitely spoil the name and fame of the courier Org.Please take appropriate action. The branch of the DTDC is below.

DTDC courier,
# 293, HEMAVATHY COMPLEX, OLD MAHABALIPURAM ROAD
SHOLINGANALLUR, CHENNAI
CHENNAI 600119 (TN)
Phone: 044-24502880/9840870866/9840870812/9840870814/
Fax: 9840870830
email: sholinganallur.che@fr.dtdc.com

May 24, 2011

DELAYED DELIVERY AND NOT PROPER RESPONSE FROM BRANCH OR DELIVERY OR CUSTOMER CARE

Docket No T40439553 dt. 19th May 2011 booked from M/s.Precision Camshafts Ltd., Solapur to my address at Chennai so far not delivered yet.

Even though their web site shows that the consingment has reached chennai on 21st itself but to my surprise not yet delivered.

When i contacted customer care officials at chennai, they told me that the document gone out for delivery through Ambattore Branch you will get the document morning itself.

By now time is 16.40 the documents has not reached and again when i contacted customer care, they disconnect the line so cool.

I NEVER SEEN SUCH WORST COURIER SERIVICE IN MY LIFE AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST TO BAN THIS COURIER FOR THEIR WORST BEHAVIER.

Mar 21, 2011

Missing of consignment

My DTDC consignment no.H81404699 was booked at Kurnool, AP on 26.02.2011 and it was not delivered as on date. The online tracking also clearly showing it was reached to chennai on 01.03.2011 and status also shown material in transit. The same has been complaint at DTDC head office banglore also. But till now my consignment was not received.

What can i do further.

Kindly do the needful please.

SONY LED TV - Defective LED TV.. after few months only
    We purchased Sony LED TV 40KDL 40 EX 650 (code:9885656754)...
    Renault India - JP nagar Renault Showroom
    Today we had been to Renault showroon in JP nagar...
    Hero Honda Pleasure - no staff in service centre
    Today i.e 26-07-2014 i went to service centre to service...
    121@in.airtel.com - Permanant Deactivation of 4G Internate service of mobile...
    kindly deactivate 4G services of my mobile number...
    UGC - evening courses
    dear sir, I want to study more. I have passed...
    LG LED TV - TV PANEL FAILURE just in 2 Years
    Dear Sir, I have LG LED-42" TV. It's Warranty...
    Punjab State Electricity Board - NON ADJUSTMENT OF BILLS
    1 I COLONEL Y S Guleria S/O Shri Shakti SINGH is...
    SSC - not receieved mail of ssc chsl 2014 and problem facing for...
    I have not received any mail for the confirmation of ssc...
    Idea Recharge Voucher - scratch no missing
    My scrach card no missing this card serial number is...