DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

pritam_75_in

Mar 25, 2014

COURIER NOT DELIVERED WITH STUPID REASON

I had couriered on 21st March from Bangalore to Jodhpur Docket no: B08427752 till date they had not delivered and when I tracked the courier it has reached Jodhpur on 24th March but they not delivered till date when i asked them what is the reason of delay in delivering the courier he tells i had not found the address. when i asked why they had not contact the Mobile no. & Landline no.mentioned on the courier he doesn't have a answer for that and he intern tells me if the courier is so urgent why can't you come and collect it from our office. If this is the service and attitude of the service provider why should we opt for DTDC when there are lots of options open in this competitive world. When they are charging Rs.105/- we expect it to be courier which should reach in 2 day's but this is worst then the normal post.
Ruchi.singh

Mar 18, 2014

Idiotic Staff

I have a courier from kolkata which reached in pine on 15th. But till 18th Evening they diod not delier the same.

on calling no. 932548258 rahul DTDC staff. he ia saying jao meri complaint jkaro.

Non sense people.
They should be sacced. idiots...., Will take this to consumer forum.
karavi

Mar 18, 2014

Product misplaced

Very bad service. Not trustable at all. DTDC being a professional courier service lacks commitment of delivering it in right way. My courier was sent from Guwahati to Gurgaon . Although I received it on time but one of the product from the box was missing. It is realy unexceptable. When i received the parcel it looked perfect but when i opened the main box it was in a bad condition which clearly signified someone opened and misplaced it in between.This is the first time i thought of using services of DTDC and i would say it is pathethic. I wonder how you people will work with such poor services.

I really want you to take immediate action or refund back the money.

Adress Details

Consignment No - K69883515
amitpundkar

Mar 15, 2014

Coureir Not recieved

I have not received my courier in 6 days. Customer service representative do not respond to calls and are very rude. I called up customer service representative at least 30 times since yesterday. They have nothing to resolve my complaint except vague answers and empty assurances. I was promised delivery within one business day. I have searched their website, called up Mumbai, Nagpur, Akola Offices. Nobody is taking up my complaint. DTDC does not even have a customer complaint number. I do not know what to do. I have my important documents stuck at DTDC, where god only knows what is status of my courier.

This is by fat the worst Courier Service I have come across in my life. Pls help
Docket Number is M03685264
ketan1122001

Mar 10, 2014

DTDC never deliver the item

i am regular buyer from ebay and online things. DTDC generally never deliver the item every time they give reason that they dont have coverage in your area. all other courier deliver the item on the time in my town. we have post office and all the banks in my town. if they are not able to deliver item in my town they why they take booking for that. i think DTDC should have to stop doing courier business and they can join delivery of tiffin service in Bombay with them manpower.
mayukhi.mahato@in.abb.com

Mar 10, 2014

Documents taken out

A document bearing Docket no. K-68895218 has been received today with tampering of the envelop. There was a valuable Bank document that was sent from Kolkata and was found not to be in the envelop
kishor thapar

Mar 7, 2014

Non Deliver courier X06616694

We have sent courier to hyderabad shipment no. X06616694 dt. 01.03.14 with priority premium paid to DTDC. But after lots of efforts and follow up with dtdc courier office Hyderabad as well jaipur office we still waiting courier delivery. We are suffering lot due to non deliver of above consignment.
sumanth171@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014

DTDC

I HAVE PLACED ORDER ON FEB 28TH THEY TOLD THEY WILL DELIVER ON MARCH 3RD THEY DELIVERD ON 4TH SO THE SERVICE WAS POOR I DIDNT DO ANY THING BUT I KEPT MY PHONE NEW PHONE IN THAT NOKIA ASHA 206 THAT WAS STOLEN FORM THIS GUYES NO RESPONCE TO

SUMANTH

cjoshi2000

Feb 25, 2014

non deliver of goods at address

i am a rgular user of dtdc services, wether inward or outward i often send documents through dtdc. but regarding receiving parcels at my office, i regret to inform u that the office at Jaigaon they dont bother to deliver the goods at our office, instead we have to keep track of the goods and when it arrives i have to sent my staff at their office to collect it. Despite their office is hardly 200-300 mtrs distance from my office. and they very well know me and my office too.
i have recently booked a parcel from delhi vide booking no.D16045805, i am sure they will not deliver it to my office, instead i have to send persons to collect it.

i request the concern dtdtc head to kindly look into the matter and provide the service as we are supposed to be receving from a private courier with such a big brand name.
bhaswati

Feb 19, 2014

poor service of dtdc

hi.

i have booked my consignment from dtdc on 10th feb 14 jsg to gurgaon.....but till now neither it was not delivered nor returned back to my place........we are d aged people.....thus we were getting harrassed by d employee of dtdc.......d percel cost arround 6000 rs.............pls help...
mob no-9937727474/9937727468
bhaswati.saha61@gmail.com
dipanshuvijay

Feb 14, 2014

Not received my parcel

Although Nobody gonna check this but I have lodged complaint to DTDC as below

IRResponsible persons of DTDC,

Its very shamefull !

A very very urgent parcel has been forwarded from MUMBAI to DELHI order no.M03366743. It reached to delhi office of DTDC. When I called them they told me that my packet has been returned to mumbai, due to incorrect address. Although I have received many parcels in past at same address. My mobile no. is also mentioned on the same packet, then also they didn't feel to call the receipient. How ridiculous...If we see the site of DTDC we come to know that they spend so much money on marketing only but no attention on customer service. I have decided will never use DTDC services and Its really very bullshit what they want to show there customer.They spend too much on customer care services but all is rubbish, If you call reply is your packet returned due to incorrect address besides that no reply no help from their hand.....why my countries expenditure going on these people of no mind no work type. I will say DTDC should stop their expenditure on mere showcasing all fancies.....they must heed their services more...otherwise DTDC should fall down like unborn child. So Much anger and laughing that how mindless people living on this Motherland.

Very Angry
Dipanshu Vijay
Vevin

Feb 10, 2014

DTDC - Poor Service

DTDC is one of the worst courier service with pathetic customer care. I was trying to get a courier delivered to me for past 8 days with no success. These irresponsible people never attend any phone calls and treat you like shit. If any of you are stuck in a similar position, try calling these numbers.

40938900-----> Whitefield
41264299-----> Marthahalli
9611109373---> Marthahalli
60120303-----> Whitefield
25501068-----> Madiwala
8105677094---> Whitefield courier person

If none of these work, call their manager.

8861486373--->Manager
raghavendra t

Feb 4, 2014

Not received courier

The guys at the courier didnot deliver to me but delivering they delivered to person siva which that is written in DTDC courier status MY parents that courier on friday evening but i did not receive my courier up to now.MY courier no H19729506. It has to delivered to me i.e; T Raghavendra,RGm college of Engg&technology,Nandyal.
DEEPAK1088

Jan 23, 2014

the product not received back on my adress

I SENT PRODUCT TO THE COMPANY THE GANDHIDHAM COURIER SAID THAT COURIER REFUSE FROM RECEIVER
THAN WHAT RETURN ON PRODUCT TO SENDER
BUT PRODUCT OFFICE ME MIL NAHI RAHA RAJKOT ME

FORM GANDHIDHAM TO BANGLORE

BOOKING DATE 7/12/2013

CONSIGNMENT NO D16313306
alok1963jain

Jan 5, 2014

NON DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT

I BOOKED MY CONSIGNMENT ON 30/12/13 HAVING NO Z11474991 FROM LUCKNOW TO JODHPUR.
IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TILL TODAY. NOT SHOWING ITS STATUS ON NET.
analitika Ecolab Pvt.Ltd.

Jan 3, 2014

not Deliver

we have book the important document in DTDC PLUS from gwalior to Jaipur dated 1/1/2014 and say that this document deliver 2/1/2014 but not deliver 3/1/2014
we pay the full charge but DTDC not fulfill your commitment that DTDC PLUS service is best service and deliver next day
Sender Name : Analitika Ecolab Pvt.Ltd.
Consignment No. V15108012
Courier TTDC Pluse
Rajesh Jain
Analitika Ecolab Pvt.Ltd.
Gwalior(MP)
sachinkumar124

Dec 2, 2013

COURIER NOT RECEIVED

COURIER NO.B04011607 NOT RECEIVED IN TILL 07 DAYS AFTER DESPATCH BUT RESULT SHOWING OF DELIVERY. DTDC OFFICE ALSO NOR REPLYING ON PHONE AND NOT PICKED UP PHONE AFTER RINGING FOR 01 HOURS. LET US SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT
arunsehgal

Nov 11, 2013

Consignment not received

I had purchased few items through a online portal which had been couriered at my residence address on October 28, 2013 through DTDC courier, tracking number is z07052902. However, it has been more than 2 weeks however the same had not yet been delivered. I have tried calling their customer care number however there has been no response, have sent them multiple emails but to no avail. I had even visited their office at Naraina Vihar on November 9, 2013 and was kept waiting for almost 1 hour but the team over had no clue about the status courier. I got to know that DTDC had outsourced the delivery operations to various sub contractors who are responsible for delivering the product at the designated address. The DTDC employee kept on claiming that the courier had been sent to the sub contractor whereas the sub contractor kept on denying that.

The kind of service provided by DTDC is totally pathetic. During my visit at their office, I met with 4 other customers who had a similar complaint about non delivery of courier. I would request to concern authorities to take strict action against the company.
SRINICHI

Oct 26, 2013

NOT RECIEVED

My courier is missing

I am very much disappointed with DTDC service. My consignment details are as below :

CN No: H19973729
Consignment date : 24th OCT 2013
Source : PALWANCHA
Destination : VIJAYAWADA

On your tracking website, status shows DELIVERED AT HYDERABAD’. But still, I am waiting for my courier.

Could you please help me on high priority?

Best Regards,

CH.SRINIVASA RAO
Pathak

Oct 24, 2013

NON DELIVERED COURIER AND MISSING THE COURIER

I was booked courier from Bangalore RT Nagar on dt Fri, Oct, 11, 2013 12:00 AM and consignment No.B01608932 for Surat I see the tracking it has been delivered on Fri, Oct, 18, 2013 03:00 AM but still I have not received the courier and they told me he has been delivered but I know they have missed my courier and I want to know where has he been delivered and
How did they missed my courier or whose person delivered to me and they are not giving me proper reply
because in this courier is very impotent document so please search the courier immediately where have you delivered of this courier.

Address details mansion below:
MO.84698369,9762128880
Vivek Sharma

Oct 17, 2013

No Answer of Consigment

My AWB no. is X04819253. I am trying to track this AWB no. on DTDC courier services for last 5 days but there is no answer web. After putting this 9 digit AWB in AWB/Consignment# tab. it shows just "Provider error '8000ffff' Catastrophic failure /tracking/dbconfig.asp, line 24". After than i called on One India no. of DTDC i.e. 33004444, but there is no answer. just ringing.
This is worst & poor organization in courier service.
Rajesh Kumar Pathak

Sep 22, 2013

Consignment not received

Sir ,
I am continiously trying to connect your help line call centre no. 022-33004444, but sorry to connect with your executive..

My dispatched Consignment order no. C-96-20169 & DTDC AWB NO. X-04448815. A massage had received on dated 07.09.2013 , your goods has been dispatched, but till dated i am waiting the same.Mean while i was talk to Samsung customer care executive he asked to talk with you.
Kindly take necessary action and reply accordingly.
My. e-mail address.
rajeshrajan.2011@rediffmail.com
jiguparmar

Sep 18, 2013

One serious Complain from Customer

Dear Sir/Madam.
I regret to draw your kind attention that Your Service is very poor and You are not maintaining as per your brand name.
My client has courier one important document from Delhi to Gandhinagr, gujarat, India (Z00756927) in July but It was not delivered to me .
After that he again courier me on 13/9/13 (Z04675391) and again Courier is not received by me.
I have discussed with your staff sitting at Gandhinagar but I am sorry to say that I have not received any satisfied or logically convincing Answer from your staff.
As per telephonic discussion with DTDC guy of Gandhinagr. He said that My Residential address is not arrived in your service Area so He could not delivered to me (Even though not informed me by phone and Return back to Delhi.
My Question is
(1) if My residential area in not arrived in your Service Area, Why You have taken consignment from Delhi (Two Times).
(2) There is a Telephone No on courier so why Your staff sitting at Gandhinagr did not take a pain to phone me about your Problem and Return courier back to Delhi (I will defiantly collect my courier from your office at Gandhinar) .
(3) As per discussion with your staff at Gandhinagr. He said that your staff at Delhi told to send courier at my Address but My address in not in your service area and due to this he return Courier back.
(4) Due to this your unprofessional attitude I have not received my important document on Time.
(5) The height of the matter is (Z00756927) document show received at ONLINE of your site tracking, which is totally misleading.
(6) Please note that All other Courier Agencies (In spite of Your) sever their service in My Area.

I think your such un professional attitude may be direct effect on Customer's Satisfaction and your brand name.

I hope you will Look in to this complain in Positively and revert back with appropriate solution.

Jignesh.Parmar
rasyadav

Sep 6, 2013

Delay in delivery & missing content of courier

This is the biggest mistake i did. I needed my courier urgently to dispatch from bhopal to delhi. The DTDC guy from bhopal assured me to deliver i on Saturday but then after soo many follow ups they delievered it on wednesday evening. They took almost a week to deliever it... soo disappointing.
And the biggest blunder happened with me is " i lost my sony digital camera & Zara perfume which cost me around 10,000 INR " and apart from money i had lots of saved memory in that which i cannot get back . I need a strict action otherwise i will not take much time to go CONSUMER FORUM. I need my camera & perfume back or i need the relevant amount for it.
AND THE WORST THING IS THAT NOBODY PICKS UP CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER 011-44900000

Delay in delivery & missing content of courier

My courier number = D13582168
Bhopal's DTDC person who dispatched it =9981833077

Vijay Tv - shivam serial
    im a big fan of shivam serial at vijay tv..why the serial...
    m.p.board of education - ragarding correction markshee t
    sr my name si arpit mishra or meri 12 ki marksheet m name...
    beldare patil petrol pump - physical voilence wid customer
    we were physically harassed nd beaten up by staff at...
    care@irctc.co.in - Refund is Due
    Dear Sir/Madam This is to inform you that on...
    302198 - CYBER FRAUD
    DEAR ALL, 16 April 2014, I got a call from Shine your...
    Activa Honda - Regristation (TR Number) problem Please help me
    Hi sir/ madam I have purchased HONDA ACTIVA 2...
    saath nibhana saathiya - failing audience
    i am writing to complain about how much the saathiya...
    cpp assistance - unauthorised transaction
    Unauthorised transaction I had returned the CPP...