DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

s10dulkar

Dec 26, 2015

worst courier company i have ever seen

worst company i have ever worked with. spoiled my career. i have sent a courier to canadian embassy from dtdc surat 21st dec 2015, i was told by staff ther courier will reach nova scotia embassy by 25th or 26th at most. i got a call from dtdc local office on 23rd that they need my photo id proof before they dispatch courier i sent them immidiately. by that time my courier was not even moved out from their office. and i called today asking when it will be delivered as its 27th today and nova scotia wont accept my courier application after 29th and i got a reply that he can tell me anything till 1st of january. so there is no use of me sending application i wasted 60 thousand INR for visa fees too. worst company i ever dealt with beware of this mf cheaters
dobi

DOCUMENT ON 18 TH ,I WAS INFORMED THAT IT MAY

TAKE ANOTHER DAY.I PERSONALLY CALLED DWARKA

OFFICE ON 19 TH ,FOR WHICH THEY CLAIMED THAT IT

HAS REACHED BHOPAL OFFICE HOWEVER ONLINE

TRACKER SHOWED ITS LOCATION AT COIMBATUR.

AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND NUMBER OF PHONE

THEN MATTER WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHEST

LEVEL.

4. THE DETAILS OF COURIER ARE AS UNDER

DOCKET NUMBER V26427042
BOOKED FROM DELHI FOR BHOPAL ON 16TH(with addl charges for deleivery in 48 hrs)

REGARDS
DEEPAK
Rajib Sandilya

Dec 5, 2015

Not delver my consignment

I have sent a very important official document from Mangaldai,Assam to Guwahati. My consignment no is k83757684.i have sent the same on 1st of Dec and it should be delivered by 2nd Dec. But today by 6th Dec either it is delivered or it shows any status while I track the consignment no.it shows consignment details no available.It was a very important document for me (for you and your staff it is not important). If I call the customer service,they said it is not booked and when I contact with the booking party they said that it will be delivered. But the question is where is my consignment.... I have lost my confidence on DTDC courier, Now I want my parcel back if you people can not deliver it other wise I will lost a lot .
Debasis1212

Nov 28, 2015

Parcel not received by DTDC

DTDC courier at baripada, Odisha pin 757001 refused to receive my parcel. The counter man of the courier office stated that we are not responsible for any damage/theft of your parcel. So we are not going to receive the item. My complaint is as we're paying for it to reach the item safely .And i want to know what is the business policy of the courier .
My request is to terminate the franchise & set up a new one who can do the job in proper way under your business policy.
Debasis
E mail-debasis_k2004@yahoo.com
navneet.agarwal

Nov 19, 2015

Consignment number - Z66036455

its already been 20 days and i haven't received my courier. Even after multiple followup with courier office branch manager. They even don't bother about service and they charge more than double price from speed post even.

Its looks they open the parcel. And if you send any material which is useful for them they keep that with them.

I will suggest to others to avoid DTDC Courier services instead go for speed post. Cheaper than DTDC and more reliable.

raj kumar saw

Nov 11, 2015

not got

my tracking no is V22316227 not yet got parcel ,so delaying dtdc service and not showing tracking details .
priyaazu

Nov 7, 2015

parcel not received

my docket no is I01548673. kindly dispatch it. as soon as possible. its very urjent. yesterday we have not received the material bcoz of some FOD issue. but we solve the problems . kindly dispatch it.
SumanSaha

Oct 26, 2015

Worst Service Ever

I sent a parcel from New Delhi to Kolkata on 19 of Oct to surprise my parents with Durga Pooja gifts, but the service is so pathetic that even after 8 days it did not go. When I called the delivery boy in my area, he was asking for extra money was extremely rude. I would suggest no one at all use them. I'm gonna file a case in the consumer forum against them.
ssddahiya

Oct 21, 2015

Pathetic service

I sent my documents on last friday but no update till today morning. I don't know DTDC management keep an eye on these reviews or not.

i called many times no one answered, i tried to get update via website but it also fails. who can wait for 5-6 days in domestic service.

i loose my visa and i will suggest not to use this service for anything.
nasre.ashish@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015

no delivery

Worst service that can exist and I faced so far. there were no assistance as well as no service at all. No proper delivery on time even not later till lots of call. It already had took one week and still I was waiting for delivery.

No any assistance from customer care belongs to respective location . they switch of the phone for some time and not attending call for some time.
Even the delivery boy suggested by customer care lying for some time like “I am on the way…….i am on the way….” And suddenly he switch of the phone and no any reply at all.
And after all my brother personally went to DTDC office and collect the currier after 7 days.

Worst service that can exists….
Chilkuri.Satyanarayana

CHIDAMBAR KULKARNI

Sep 19, 2015

DELIVERED AFTER MANY CALLS

SIR

VIDE DOC. NO. D24662482 WE HAVE BOOKED ON 10.09.2015 FROM NASHIK TO KAPURTHALA ( AS GIVEN BELOW) AND WHILE ACCEPTING AT NASHIK THEY DID NOT SAY THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE A SERVICE AT KAPURTHALA. AFTER REACHING JALANDHAR, THEY KEPT MUM AND DID NOT INFORM EITHER TO SENDERS TO OR THE RRECEIVER. AFTER TAKING UP THE MATTER, THEY SAY THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE SERVICE AT KAPURTHALA.

EVEN THE SERVICE AT JALANDHAR DTDC IS POOR AND THEIR RESPONSE IS WORST. AFTER REQUESTING THEY HAVE DELIVERED ON 19.09.2015 AFTER A GAP OF 5 DAYS ( PARCEL REACHED JALANDHAR ON 15.09.2015

WILL YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO

SENDER => HIND RECTIFIERS LIMITED, MIDC, SATPUR, NASHIK
Sudhir Baranwal

Aug 26, 2015

Shipment not delivered

I supposed to receive a courier sent by an organization through dtdc courier service on 7th August 2015. The consignment number is Z63467633. Its showing it is already delivered on 10th August 2015. But I did not receive that.
Also registered a complaint in customer care (ref no. 00715153), but seems just for formality. Not any action has been taken yet. Its really very unresponsive, not customer supportive.
prgpind

Aug 17, 2015

DTDC - Horrible service & free trauma

I recently sent a parcel to Bengaluru to a known CMM level 5 company but being a local company, they were unable to find the address and they do not even try to find their brain as neither they called any body and simply returned. Hopeless, lazzzzzzy, Un professional people.1) No body responds@080 33004444

2) No proper status update - always stale status

3) No msg alerts what so ever...that module it self just puts a msg test when I try to register for notify me.

4) I tried multiple times but Feedback section not at all working. When you enter all details & try to submit you will get

"We regret the problem in the services selected. Please visit after sometime." -

5) If there was some issue with destination address or person's unavailabily, why I was not called upmailedSMSed??

I must tell they do not have any respect & sensibility towards time and job, what so ever.
margret777

Jul 10, 2015

worst courier

For an emergency purpose i sent a gold chain worth 75k in this courier, when my parents got courier package they got only my box not the gold chain. we have raised complaint to the dtdc manager they not took even a single step. My consignment number: C61538569

Such a worst courier company i experienced fraud peoples alone were placed in the company.

Please never prefer this courier company for even 10ros things the idiots in the company will stole every thing.
maheshp@gmail.com

May 15, 2015

Parcel Not Receive

N89108470 till date we have not received the parcel yet. Consigner Date is 30.04.2015 at UK.
Priyanka.p

May 4, 2015

Very bad customer service

I guess this is my second complaint about Dtdc Thrissure Kerala .there service is so bad and it's been almost 5 days my parcel reached Thrissure and they still haven't deceived it to my place.
There is a Dtdc office in ollur ( close to my house ) which is closed most of the time and they never answer the calls. Once when I asked the person from the office about his office being shut his reply was that " I open when I feel like and I can't be opening the office according to ur convenients loll ( note- I called him at 11am on Tuesday morning and I m sure all the office work 9 to 8 xpt for thisthrissure branch .

I m highly disappointed and have told all my buyer seller list to not not send anything through Dtdc .there service is the worst .
rakesh bajpai

Apr 24, 2015

DTDC courier not deliverd

I Rakesh Bajpai,am a bonfide customervof dtdc services,i sent a courier Z50240613 to my daughter some 20 days back, from varanasi to ranchi i.e on 10th of april it was in ranchi but people there do not deliverd,i requested them umpteen number of times but they did not,my daughter calls them and asked them to keep it with them so that she can come and take as her exams was going on and she had no time,but she requested them to keep it with them, but on the same day they resent it to the shipper and the excuse they give was not acceptable,they said that the address of the delivery do not exist.
Till now it's neither with me nor with my daughter it's somewhere in the middle,that document was very important for my daughter,but till now we don't have any knowledge of it.
I complained many a times to your diffrent cinsumer support email id but not a single reply i got.

Kindly take strict action against it or otherwise I'll knock the for of court very soon.

Rakesh Bajpai.
Varanasi.
9794834998(M)
SreekumarG

Apr 7, 2015

DTDC not Delivered

Send travel documents from JAM NAGAR to Mumbai on April 4 (A31251728) and Outlet was committed will delivered on 6th or 7th, but not received till now. So our travel canceled and we have loss, because of DTDC irresponsible performance. I called customer care and open a compliant (Case No:00215191), but nobody contacted me till now. And i called JAM Nagar office and Mumbai office also, but nobody have no idea. Customer service executive provide me one manager number- 9662318569 and i called many times and SMS also for the status, but he is also don't know the status. Why this type of service give to customers, its not a good way and giving more pains. So no need to deliver this documents to me(Mumbai), please return back to JAM NAGAR, because not received till now and our travel canceled due to DTDC bad service. And want pay senders loss amount to JAM NAGAR adders.
Thanks & Regards;
Sreekumar G
9167414181.
gvdayana

Apr 7, 2015

DTDC - Fraud courier service

I have couriered my package on 30 Mar 15 and has on date im waiting to deliver to given address, the reason courier office persons saying wrong address which is impossible since where i send courier is Big comany which is very famous in pimpri - Pune!

Delivery boy even not called me and even not to delivery phone number if he found problem to find address! Cheaters!

and even i called customer care of DTDC but just they are giving branches phone numbers and disconnecting the bloddy call!

Guys do not ever go for DTDC thease guys have to close office instead of cheating peoples in such a way!
fiyaza hamed

5) ALREADY COMPLAINT REGISTERED ELECTRONIC OFFICE ON 20TH, NO REPONSE
ki_ran

Mar 20, 2015

not delivary

This is kiran kumar still there is no receving my product poor service in amazon & dtdc.. dtdc is a worast service in kurnool centres they are 4 branches in kurnool i enquired all branches... espically busstand branch dtdc manager jagadish 9989019919 08518258534 he told we will see monday what is the response... he unfit this job

amazon told the product delivary estimated time mar 17th to mar20th today march 21st where is my product...?
i want refundable money and my product also

Order ID 402-0679183-9000308:
1 of Taanshi Raw Silk Sarees 10920 [ASIN: B00MEBQX4A]
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 -
Friday, March 20, 2015

Your package was sent to:
b Kiran kumar
shop no1, Sony show room c/o Ramakrishna electronices
prabhas plaza, bellary road
kurnool, ANDHRA PRADESH 518003
ajmaddyaj

Feb 10, 2015

package not delivered

I have a courier with airway no:B17398959, first thing is within a city package took 5 days to deliver and the next and worst part is the delivery boy is not at all willing to come to the provided address, some time they call to there office and some time they call to half of the way, even going to half of the way waiting more that 1hr the boy was unseen, next is when he came again he is not ready to come to my address and he was saying that he will give the package to some shop on the street and go, even after calling him he was talking so irresponsibly, that he will not delivery because he has some many work.

Is the way u so called DTDC treat with costumers? is this for what we pay you?
Manesar Insurance

Jan 19, 2015

NOT ATTEND THE CALL

Dear Sir ,

we have send a courier from DTDC on 27-12-2014 but not Delivered & Not Returned to Back . Where is my Courire.

Doket No - Z42294036
Manesar Insurance

Jan 19, 2015

NOT ATTEND THE CALL

i HAVE SEND A COURIER BUT NOT DELIVERED DUE TO WRONG ADDRESS & NOT RETURNED TO BACK AFTER 15 DAYS.
DOKET NO - Z42294036

ACT BROADBAND - Power Source for Internet conenctivity can lead to easy...
    No Connectivity as the junction box has been removed. I am...
    Nandini Milk - Old pack selling
    In devarachikkanahalli road , bommanahalli bangalore near...
    snapdeal - no send as booked item Csm green stainless steel flask...
    I ordered a Csm green stainless steel flask capacity 1000...
    online sbi - card to card transfer faliure
    i m the a/c holder of sbi branch at guntur.i had...
    SG Estates - chor chor
    Sir, Ye builder bahot bada cheater hai , Maine sg grand...
    Airtel Maharashtra - Compony charge me illigal 25000 Mobile Bill and my...
    My services are barred from airtel Maharashtra for...
    Shatika Saree - Shatika Saree: My Bad Reviews Please Here
    Sir, I received the saree but it is not as per...
    State Bank of India - Regarding loan denial letter for my Home Loan
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Deepak Yadav S/o Shri Ram Narayan...
    BSNL VPN - vpn no 6801
    Dear sir We are from Central ware housing corporation...