DTDC Courier

drfahad

Jul 17, 2014

Not delivery of courier

Dear sir/mam
My colleague sent me a courier from Amritsar to lucknow wid ref no. Z24914584 on 7th july 2014. It is more tha 10 days i have not recieved my courier nor any call from courier company.I have tried tracking too but that also not informative. It is really a neglection of customer neglection of service as well as of customers which shaken my trust in dtdc services. Kindly resolve my problems.

Dr.Fahad
MUNIRA SULTANA

Jul 14, 2014

NOT DELIVER MY COURIER

I COURIER MY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT ON 8/7/14 & WHOSE DELIVERY DATE IS ON-12/7/14 (AS PER COMMAND),BUT STILL NOW THAT IS NOT DELIVER.IF MY DOCUMENT IS NOT DELIVER ON-TODAY(14/7/14) THAT WILL BE REJECTED.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. MY CN NO-A29225151

I LOOK FORWARD FROM YOU.

M.SULTANA
JAMNAGAR
GUJRAT
rajeev1411

Jul 11, 2014

courier delivered somwhere else

my courier has been delivered somwhere else dunt know to whom. As per the tracker it has been delivered two days back. when i called them they are not up with any answers, Only saying delivery boy may have accidently done that and all. My courier num is M92464725. kindly help as I require it urgently . It has been 6 days since it was booked.
sindhu88

Jun 18, 2014

Extremely Poor service

i had to send documents for a interview and sent them through dtdc courier on monday the 16 june 2014(Tracking No., B09678714). it is just a local courier and it still hasnt reached the office. the last date is friday and they promised within 1 day delivery service. is this how they handle couriers?? this is just not courier. its about my job
saurabh14

Jun 11, 2014

DTDC - Poor Service

I had couriered on 4th june from ludhiana to lucknow Docket no: z24830015 till date they had not delivered and when I tracked the courier it has reached Jodhpur on 5th june but they not delivered till date when i asked them what is the reason of delay in delivering the courier he tells i had not found the address. when i asked why they had not contact the Mobile no.mentioned on the courier he doesn't have a answer for that and he intern tells me if the courier is so urgent why can't you come and collect it from our office. If this is the service and attitude of the service provider why should we opt for DTDC when there are lots of options open in this competitive world. When they are charging Rs.85/- we expect it to be courier which should reach in 2 day's but this is worst then the normal post.
anju sen

Jun 2, 2014

material missing from the parcel

hi,

we have received short material for the POD No D17127204 picked up on 30 april from sonipat and delivered on 5 may at aurangabad.

we need any solution for this on priority.

Anju Sen
02431 661123
sujitpani

May 31, 2014

Non delivery of materials regarding

I had ordered for a courier from BARODA for some spare parts on dt.16.5.2014 bearing Doc.No.D17692556. The material has not been delivered till date. As per tracking the materials is showing at Cuttack since last 06 days. There is no response by telephone from cuttack and Angul DTDC Branch . Please take immediate action in this regard as the material is very urgent for me .
a.n.swain

May 27, 2014

nt yet delivered

i just want to know that all the customers who already given complains over here they got any response or not because last 15-20 days i am running behind this people but they are not responding to me as well as the behavior of this people are very very very very bad i don't know what to do i called min of 10 numbers and that to 100times please let me know what to do
Kiran Kumar Kharvi

May 27, 2014

Not yet delevered

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Kiran Kumar from Jaithari, Anuppur Dist., Madhya Pradesh. I have booked a document from Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh to Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh Docket no. M04341817, booked on 19/04/2014 till date not delevered. Before booking I checked with them weather they have service at the address given they said yes we do have and collected Rs. 60. So i request you to follow up and return back the courier. Kindly do the needful at the earlist.

Contact no of Anuppur DTDC person who dispatched it-9826381772.

Kiran Kumar
sireesha2619

May 22, 2014

COURIER NOT DELIVERED TO GIVEN ADDRESS

I have couriered on 14th may wednesday from nellore to gujarat (bharuch) but the parcel has delivered to jaipur which has been shown in tracking with the consigment number - v17005794 . its has been week i have courier the parcel which is not delivered to the proper address which i have written on the parcel and the response from the courier office nellore was not satisfied. i want an immediate action and reply for this response .......

to address- (parcel has to delivered)
somavarapu naveen reddy
402,rang platinum,
opp decore house on the road of mayuri showroom,
Dahej bypass road,

nellore -524004
pritam_75_in

Mar 25, 2014

COURIER NOT DELIVERED WITH STUPID REASON

I had couriered on 21st March from Bangalore to Jodhpur Docket no: B08427752 till date they had not delivered and when I tracked the courier it has reached Jodhpur on 24th March but they not delivered till date when i asked them what is the reason of delay in delivering the courier he tells i had not found the address. when i asked why they had not contact the Mobile no. & Landline no.mentioned on the courier he doesn't have a answer for that and he intern tells me if the courier is so urgent why can't you come and collect it from our office. If this is the service and attitude of the service provider why should we opt for DTDC when there are lots of options open in this competitive world. When they are charging Rs.105/- we expect it to be courier which should reach in 2 day's but this is worst then the normal post.
Ruchi.singh

Mar 18, 2014

Idiotic Staff

I have a courier from kolkata which reached in pine on 15th. But till 18th Evening they diod not delier the same.

on calling no. 932548258 rahul DTDC staff. he ia saying jao meri complaint jkaro.

Non sense people.
They should be sacced. idiots...., Will take this to consumer forum.
karavi

Mar 18, 2014

Product misplaced

Very bad service. Not trustable at all. DTDC being a professional courier service lacks commitment of delivering it in right way. My courier was sent from Guwahati to Gurgaon . Although I received it on time but one of the product from the box was missing. It is realy unexceptable. When i received the parcel it looked perfect but when i opened the main box it was in a bad condition which clearly signified someone opened and misplaced it in between.This is the first time i thought of using services of DTDC and i would say it is pathethic. I wonder how you people will work with such poor services.

I really want you to take immediate action or refund back the money.

Adress Details

Consignment No - K69883515
amitpundkar

Mar 15, 2014

Coureir Not recieved

I have not received my courier in 6 days. Customer service representative do not respond to calls and are very rude. I called up customer service representative at least 30 times since yesterday. They have nothing to resolve my complaint except vague answers and empty assurances. I was promised delivery within one business day. I have searched their website, called up Mumbai, Nagpur, Akola Offices. Nobody is taking up my complaint. DTDC does not even have a customer complaint number. I do not know what to do. I have my important documents stuck at DTDC, where god only knows what is status of my courier.

This is by fat the worst Courier Service I have come across in my life. Pls help
Docket Number is M03685264
ketan1122001

Mar 10, 2014

DTDC never deliver the item

i am regular buyer from ebay and online things. DTDC generally never deliver the item every time they give reason that they dont have coverage in your area. all other courier deliver the item on the time in my town. we have post office and all the banks in my town. if they are not able to deliver item in my town they why they take booking for that. i think DTDC should have to stop doing courier business and they can join delivery of tiffin service in Bombay with them manpower.
mayukhi.mahato@in.abb.com

Mar 10, 2014

Documents taken out

A document bearing Docket no. K-68895218 has been received today with tampering of the envelop. There was a valuable Bank document that was sent from Kolkata and was found not to be in the envelop
kishor thapar

Mar 7, 2014

Non Deliver courier X06616694

We have sent courier to hyderabad shipment no. X06616694 dt. 01.03.14 with priority premium paid to DTDC. But after lots of efforts and follow up with dtdc courier office Hyderabad as well jaipur office we still waiting courier delivery. We are suffering lot due to non deliver of above consignment.
sumanth171@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014

DTDC

I HAVE PLACED ORDER ON FEB 28TH THEY TOLD THEY WILL DELIVER ON MARCH 3RD THEY DELIVERD ON 4TH SO THE SERVICE WAS POOR I DIDNT DO ANY THING BUT I KEPT MY PHONE NEW PHONE IN THAT NOKIA ASHA 206 THAT WAS STOLEN FORM THIS GUYES NO RESPONCE TO

SUMANTH

cjoshi2000

Feb 25, 2014

non deliver of goods at address

i am a rgular user of dtdc services, wether inward or outward i often send documents through dtdc. but regarding receiving parcels at my office, i regret to inform u that the office at Jaigaon they dont bother to deliver the goods at our office, instead we have to keep track of the goods and when it arrives i have to sent my staff at their office to collect it. Despite their office is hardly 200-300 mtrs distance from my office. and they very well know me and my office too.
i have recently booked a parcel from delhi vide booking no.D16045805, i am sure they will not deliver it to my office, instead i have to send persons to collect it.

i request the concern dtdtc head to kindly look into the matter and provide the service as we are supposed to be receving from a private courier with such a big brand name.
bhaswati

Feb 19, 2014

poor service of dtdc

hi.

i have booked my consignment from dtdc on 10th feb 14 jsg to gurgaon.....but till now neither it was not delivered nor returned back to my place........we are d aged people.....thus we were getting harrassed by d employee of dtdc.......d percel cost arround 6000 rs.............pls help...
mob no-9937727474/9937727468
bhaswati.saha61@gmail.com
dipanshuvijay

Feb 14, 2014

Not received my parcel

Although Nobody gonna check this but I have lodged complaint to DTDC as below

IRResponsible persons of DTDC,

Its very shamefull !

A very very urgent parcel has been forwarded from MUMBAI to DELHI order no.M03366743. It reached to delhi office of DTDC. When I called them they told me that my packet has been returned to mumbai, due to incorrect address. Although I have received many parcels in past at same address. My mobile no. is also mentioned on the same packet, then also they didn't feel to call the receipient. How ridiculous...If we see the site of DTDC we come to know that they spend so much money on marketing only but no attention on customer service. I have decided will never use DTDC services and Its really very bullshit what they want to show there customer.They spend too much on customer care services but all is rubbish, If you call reply is your packet returned due to incorrect address besides that no reply no help from their hand.....why my countries expenditure going on these people of no mind no work type. I will say DTDC should stop their expenditure on mere showcasing all fancies.....they must heed their services more...otherwise DTDC should fall down like unborn child. So Much anger and laughing that how mindless people living on this Motherland.

Very Angry
Dipanshu Vijay
Vevin

Feb 10, 2014

DTDC - Poor Service

DTDC is one of the worst courier service with pathetic customer care. I was trying to get a courier delivered to me for past 8 days with no success. These irresponsible people never attend any phone calls and treat you like shit. If any of you are stuck in a similar position, try calling these numbers.

40938900-----> Whitefield
41264299-----> Marthahalli
9611109373---> Marthahalli
60120303-----> Whitefield
25501068-----> Madiwala
8105677094---> Whitefield courier person

If none of these work, call their manager.

8861486373--->Manager
raghavendra t

Feb 4, 2014

Not received courier

The guys at the courier didnot deliver to me but delivering they delivered to person siva which that is written in DTDC courier status MY parents that courier on friday evening but i did not receive my courier up to now.MY courier no H19729506. It has to delivered to me i.e; T Raghavendra,RGm college of Engg&technology,Nandyal.
DEEPAK1088

Jan 23, 2014

the product not received back on my adress

I SENT PRODUCT TO THE COMPANY THE GANDHIDHAM COURIER SAID THAT COURIER REFUSE FROM RECEIVER
THAN WHAT RETURN ON PRODUCT TO SENDER
BUT PRODUCT OFFICE ME MIL NAHI RAHA RAJKOT ME

FORM GANDHIDHAM TO BANGLORE

BOOKING DATE 7/12/2013

CONSIGNMENT NO D16313306
alok1963jain

Jan 5, 2014

NON DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT

I BOOKED MY CONSIGNMENT ON 30/12/13 HAVING NO Z11474991 FROM LUCKNOW TO JODHPUR.
IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TILL TODAY. NOT SHOWING ITS STATUS ON NET.