DTDC Courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about DTDC Courier

pankajsampl

Jun 13, 2016

Worst Customer care support

I have not received courier past from 13 days (consignment no. D27922447). Is this the service we are paying for? It is better, that we use postal services of govt. I shall never recommend this co. please tell me wat should i do now. Worst Customer care support. I never expect such response from dtdc. Its very 3rd class service . my contect no 9818780259
heena parikh

Jun 7, 2016

Non delivery of parts of pump of fire fly

We have ordered pump parts from Kolhapur company name is Firefly fire pumps pvt. ltd.through DTDC.

Our reference no. is P 37159634.

This material has been dispatched on 2nd June 2016 from Kolhapur. We require the material on urgent basis and we are very upset to say that we still have not received the material.

On Website, all the data updated is incorrect. Nobody receives call or they will keep receiver in the way whenever anybody calls it will sound busy.

This is so frustrating for me as a customer. Please help me if any DTDC person is seeing this.

We require this material on urgent basis so i request you to kindly deliver our material by today or we will have to take legal action.

Shyamal Tiwari
MVVS SAIPRASAD

Mar 24, 2016

No response - dockets missing

Date Company Name Docket Number

07.09.2015 Quest International -Bangalore H48771752
26.09.2015 Sainor Lab Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad H49162424

Still those couriers are not received by party. We are in followup regularly to your local DTDC
Please get back 2 nos dockets immediately otherwise we will take a legal action in this regard.

Saiprasad
Finance Department
Gland Chemicals Pvt Ltd
Ameerpet
Hyderabad 500 016
shruti thakur

Mar 9, 2016

item is missing

hii...i have couried some gifts items via dtdc services to vizag on 12/2/2016. The moment i went to the courier office of dtdc which is in fort ...the person who was sitting there started enquiring me about the whole items which i had to parcel alothough he is not suppose to do that...still i thought its ok he might have been asking for some security purposes...he asked me to bring one envolope...i put my whole stuff in that n asked him to seal it out infront of me but he started ignoring it...he said madam u go n dont worry about it ...i will seal it safely...iagain asked him to seal it infront of me but still i got the same reply from him n as i was getting late for my office ....i warned him n left.....there were all toghter 6 items...out of the 6 items ..most precious one was the walllet whch that guy has taken out...his name is babu bhai....biggest fraud person i have ever met in my life...the moment that courier reached its place i came to know that the wallet was missing...i again went to his shop shouted a lot on him ...his manager came in to the whole scenario and started protecting him....it was very easy for me to make out from his face that he is the corrpulet...manager asked me to submit the bill of that wallet and claimed that he will refund me that amount...now no one is taking any action...

this whole service is very bad ....whole system is fraud no one is taking any action on this ...im not concerned about the money....my whole concern is that how can any service cheat there customers like this....this is truly not fair...n i want an action to be taken against this....
Oynk App

Mar 2, 2016

Solution for recieving Change after paying for COD

Hi there! "Oynk- India's First Digital Piggy Bank" app is here to solve your logistic problems for all your home deliveries! Having problems with your delivery guy not having exact change for the bill for cash on delivery? Does he not have the correct amount to pay you change for your online shopping. Look no further, Oynk app is where you can receive and transfer change instantly on your mobile ! To know more contact Aarthi, Founder of Oynk - 99620 21600
rao.sivalanka@mmodal.com

Feb 11, 2016

consignment missing

we have sent one consignment to gachibowli, hyderabad address from Vijayawda on 08/02/2016. but consignment was not handed over to the receipant only handed over empty cover. need back our consignment immediately - Hanumanth,Vijayawada,0866-3014250
s10dulkar

Dec 26, 2015

worst courier company i have ever seen

worst company i have ever worked with. spoiled my career. i have sent a courier to canadian embassy from dtdc surat 21st dec 2015, i was told by staff ther courier will reach nova scotia embassy by 25th or 26th at most. i got a call from dtdc local office on 23rd that they need my photo id proof before they dispatch courier i sent them immidiately. by that time my courier was not even moved out from their office. and i called today asking when it will be delivered as its 27th today and nova scotia wont accept my courier application after 29th and i got a reply that he can tell me anything till 1st of january. so there is no use of me sending application i wasted 60 thousand INR for visa fees too. worst company i ever dealt with beware of this mf cheaters
dobi

DOCUMENT ON 18 TH ,I WAS INFORMED THAT IT MAY

TAKE ANOTHER DAY.I PERSONALLY CALLED DWARKA

OFFICE ON 19 TH ,FOR WHICH THEY CLAIMED THAT IT

HAS REACHED BHOPAL OFFICE HOWEVER ONLINE

TRACKER SHOWED ITS LOCATION AT COIMBATUR.

AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND NUMBER OF PHONE

THEN MATTER WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHEST

LEVEL.

4. THE DETAILS OF COURIER ARE AS UNDER

DOCKET NUMBER V26427042
BOOKED FROM DELHI FOR BHOPAL ON 16TH(with addl charges for deleivery in 48 hrs)

REGARDS
DEEPAK
Rajib Sandilya

Dec 5, 2015

Not delver my consignment

I have sent a very important official document from Mangaldai,Assam to Guwahati. My consignment no is k83757684.i have sent the same on 1st of Dec and it should be delivered by 2nd Dec. But today by 6th Dec either it is delivered or it shows any status while I track the consignment no.it shows consignment details no available.It was a very important document for me (for you and your staff it is not important). If I call the customer service,they said it is not booked and when I contact with the booking party they said that it will be delivered. But the question is where is my consignment.... I have lost my confidence on DTDC courier, Now I want my parcel back if you people can not deliver it other wise I will lost a lot .
Debasis1212

Nov 28, 2015

Parcel not received by DTDC

DTDC courier at baripada, Odisha pin 757001 refused to receive my parcel. The counter man of the courier office stated that we are not responsible for any damage/theft of your parcel. So we are not going to receive the item. My complaint is as we're paying for it to reach the item safely .And i want to know what is the business policy of the courier .
My request is to terminate the franchise & set up a new one who can do the job in proper way under your business policy.
Debasis
E mail-debasis_k2004@yahoo.com
navneet.agarwal

Nov 19, 2015

Consignment number - Z66036455

its already been 20 days and i haven't received my courier. Even after multiple followup with courier office branch manager. They even don't bother about service and they charge more than double price from speed post even.

Its looks they open the parcel. And if you send any material which is useful for them they keep that with them.

I will suggest to others to avoid DTDC Courier services instead go for speed post. Cheaper than DTDC and more reliable.

raj kumar saw

Nov 11, 2015

not got

my tracking no is V22316227 not yet got parcel ,so delaying dtdc service and not showing tracking details .
priyaazu

Nov 7, 2015

parcel not received

my docket no is I01548673. kindly dispatch it. as soon as possible. its very urjent. yesterday we have not received the material bcoz of some FOD issue. but we solve the problems . kindly dispatch it.
SumanSaha

Oct 26, 2015

Worst Service Ever

I sent a parcel from New Delhi to Kolkata on 19 of Oct to surprise my parents with Durga Pooja gifts, but the service is so pathetic that even after 8 days it did not go. When I called the delivery boy in my area, he was asking for extra money was extremely rude. I would suggest no one at all use them. I'm gonna file a case in the consumer forum against them.
ssddahiya

Oct 21, 2015

Pathetic service

I sent my documents on last friday but no update till today morning. I don't know DTDC management keep an eye on these reviews or not.

i called many times no one answered, i tried to get update via website but it also fails. who can wait for 5-6 days in domestic service.

i loose my visa and i will suggest not to use this service for anything.
nasre.ashish@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015

no delivery

Worst service that can exist and I faced so far. there were no assistance as well as no service at all. No proper delivery on time even not later till lots of call. It already had took one week and still I was waiting for delivery.

No any assistance from customer care belongs to respective location . they switch of the phone for some time and not attending call for some time.
Even the delivery boy suggested by customer care lying for some time like “I am on the way…….i am on the way….” And suddenly he switch of the phone and no any reply at all.
And after all my brother personally went to DTDC office and collect the currier after 7 days.

Worst service that can exists….
Chilkuri.Satyanarayana

CHIDAMBAR KULKARNI

Sep 19, 2015

DELIVERED AFTER MANY CALLS

SIR

VIDE DOC. NO. D24662482 WE HAVE BOOKED ON 10.09.2015 FROM NASHIK TO KAPURTHALA ( AS GIVEN BELOW) AND WHILE ACCEPTING AT NASHIK THEY DID NOT SAY THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE A SERVICE AT KAPURTHALA. AFTER REACHING JALANDHAR, THEY KEPT MUM AND DID NOT INFORM EITHER TO SENDERS TO OR THE RRECEIVER. AFTER TAKING UP THE MATTER, THEY SAY THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE SERVICE AT KAPURTHALA.

EVEN THE SERVICE AT JALANDHAR DTDC IS POOR AND THEIR RESPONSE IS WORST. AFTER REQUESTING THEY HAVE DELIVERED ON 19.09.2015 AFTER A GAP OF 5 DAYS ( PARCEL REACHED JALANDHAR ON 15.09.2015

WILL YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO

SENDER => HIND RECTIFIERS LIMITED, MIDC, SATPUR, NASHIK
Sudhir Baranwal

Aug 26, 2015

Shipment not delivered

I supposed to receive a courier sent by an organization through dtdc courier service on 7th August 2015. The consignment number is Z63467633. Its showing it is already delivered on 10th August 2015. But I did not receive that.
Also registered a complaint in customer care (ref no. 00715153), but seems just for formality. Not any action has been taken yet. Its really very unresponsive, not customer supportive.
prgpind

Aug 17, 2015

DTDC - Horrible service & free trauma

I recently sent a parcel to Bengaluru to a known CMM level 5 company but being a local company, they were unable to find the address and they do not even try to find their brain as neither they called any body and simply returned. Hopeless, lazzzzzzy, Un professional people.1) No body responds@080 33004444

2) No proper status update - always stale status

3) No msg alerts what so ever...that module it self just puts a msg test when I try to register for notify me.

4) I tried multiple times but Feedback section not at all working. When you enter all details & try to submit you will get

"We regret the problem in the services selected. Please visit after sometime." -

5) If there was some issue with destination address or person's unavailabily, why I was not called upmailedSMSed??

I must tell they do not have any respect & sensibility towards time and job, what so ever.
margret777

Jul 10, 2015

worst courier

For an emergency purpose i sent a gold chain worth 75k in this courier, when my parents got courier package they got only my box not the gold chain. we have raised complaint to the dtdc manager they not took even a single step. My consignment number: C61538569

Such a worst courier company i experienced fraud peoples alone were placed in the company.

Please never prefer this courier company for even 10ros things the idiots in the company will stole every thing.
maheshp@gmail.com

May 15, 2015

Parcel Not Receive

N89108470 till date we have not received the parcel yet. Consigner Date is 30.04.2015 at UK.
Priyanka.p

May 4, 2015

Very bad customer service

I guess this is my second complaint about Dtdc Thrissure Kerala .there service is so bad and it's been almost 5 days my parcel reached Thrissure and they still haven't deceived it to my place.
There is a Dtdc office in ollur ( close to my house ) which is closed most of the time and they never answer the calls. Once when I asked the person from the office about his office being shut his reply was that " I open when I feel like and I can't be opening the office according to ur convenients loll ( note- I called him at 11am on Tuesday morning and I m sure all the office work 9 to 8 xpt for thisthrissure branch .

I m highly disappointed and have told all my buyer seller list to not not send anything through Dtdc .there service is the worst .
rakesh bajpai

Apr 24, 2015

DTDC courier not deliverd

I Rakesh Bajpai,am a bonfide customervof dtdc services,i sent a courier Z50240613 to my daughter some 20 days back, from varanasi to ranchi i.e on 10th of april it was in ranchi but people there do not deliverd,i requested them umpteen number of times but they did not,my daughter calls them and asked them to keep it with them so that she can come and take as her exams was going on and she had no time,but she requested them to keep it with them, but on the same day they resent it to the shipper and the excuse they give was not acceptable,they said that the address of the delivery do not exist.
Till now it's neither with me nor with my daughter it's somewhere in the middle,that document was very important for my daughter,but till now we don't have any knowledge of it.
I complained many a times to your diffrent cinsumer support email id but not a single reply i got.

Kindly take strict action against it or otherwise I'll knock the for of court very soon.

Rakesh Bajpai.
Varanasi.
9794834998(M)
SreekumarG

Apr 7, 2015

DTDC not Delivered

Send travel documents from JAM NAGAR to Mumbai on April 4 (A31251728) and Outlet was committed will delivered on 6th or 7th, but not received till now. So our travel canceled and we have loss, because of DTDC irresponsible performance. I called customer care and open a compliant (Case No:00215191), but nobody contacted me till now. And i called JAM Nagar office and Mumbai office also, but nobody have no idea. Customer service executive provide me one manager number- 9662318569 and i called many times and SMS also for the status, but he is also don't know the status. Why this type of service give to customers, its not a good way and giving more pains. So no need to deliver this documents to me(Mumbai), please return back to JAM NAGAR, because not received till now and our travel canceled due to DTDC bad service. And want pay senders loss amount to JAM NAGAR adders.
Thanks & Regards;
Sreekumar G
9167414181.

EPFO RO/SRO OFFICE BANDRA MUMBAI 1 - Claim form Rejection without Reason
    Hi, My Claim form has been rejected without Reason....
    Talwalkars Gym - Absolute Bullshit Management;
    Hello, I had enrolled on a trial basis for 2 months by...
    Book my offer - Incorrect Items (Duplicate)
    Order ID 783580205 was received by me on 22.07.2016, but...
    samsung j3 phone - free samsung j3 flip cover not sent by snapdeal
    मेने samsung j3 order दिनाक...
    Star Plus - Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    pls start ipkknd new season again#We love to see arshi...
    Aircel - my alternet no is
    9546309398 call me between9AM to 12.30 pm and 4pm to 11...
    hitachi air conditioner - AC & Remote are defective
    I bought AC dated 12/06/2016 with product description...
    snapdeal - didn't receive the order
    It's very bad snapdeal, my order (14294098290) is not...
    idea recharge - RE: haven't got any recharge and money is been...
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...