Eenadu

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eenadu

veeraraghavulu apuri

Jun 18, 2015

not sendind sufficent eenadupaper

I have deposed 14, papers .agent jagareddygudem sengingvonly 9 papers only
kalyanikancharla

Jun 2, 2015

Confusion in D.Sc results

We are feeling very clumsy among D.sc results. Even after the changing of final key,still we can able to mistakes.
More over according to the final key I am getting 120 marks and my TET score is 16.23. But yesterday's results showing me as 123.83. I don't understand on what basis thet have calcultaed all these scores.

Pls look into this issue sir. Its my life.

Thanks & Regards.
varma999

May 26, 2015

hijras harasment

hello sir,

I am a resident at N.A.D area. Recently a new Hizra group started harassing people in our area. especially at signal points, they demand money every time people stop at signal point. if they dont offer the money that they demand they start using all filthy language and embarrasses them in front of all others. N A D signal point has became a toll point for people here no matter how many times you pass that point during the morning session. you need to pay them the fine and police are just turning a blind eye on it and neglecting the issue. some people may have some superstitious idea on offering money to them but we cannot offer them and its not a law to pay them like paying toll gate fine. so i hope at least you react to this issue and solve highlight the problem. all our hopes on you guys.

Regards.
drknaidu

Feb 20, 2015

New Railway division Uttarandhrula hakku

Rastra vibhajana chattam prakaram kotta railway division andhrula hakkayite,uttarandhranu Rayagada kotta division lo kalapalanukovatam yentavaraku nyayam,vari hakkulni kalarastunnattu kaadha! Rastramlo atyanta venukabadina prantamyna uttarandhra kotta rastramlonyna abhivruddi chendutundani koti aasalato eduruchustunna variki ituvanti vaartalu mingudupadanivi.Ummadirastramlo east cost railway divisionlo vuntu atu rastaniki itu orissaku yetukakunda yasha bhasha abhivruddilandu vekkirintaku gurai, mallee atuvanti paristite vastundante rastramlo varu yeppatiki antaranivarikinde lekka.
drknaidu

Feb 19, 2015

Aadhar cards lo tappulu

Kendra,rastra padakalannintiki aadhar card link antunnaru kani adhika satham aadhar cards tappula tadakaluga untunnayi, pratee vyakti tana card lo tappulunnayani bank,gas,passport,school, colleges... lo accept cheyatledani aavedana chendutunnadu.niraksharasyulu,ye aadharamleni musalivallu okasari aadhar digatame kastamyte tappulu savarinchukotaniki anekasarlu tiragatam variki sadyam kadu.dayachesi prateedaniki aadhar link anemundu aadhar lo tappulenduku dorlutunnayo drustisaarinchandi.
karun1986

Nov 24, 2014

Charging more price than market rate..

Hi Sir,

Im Mr. Karunakar resident of VINAGADAPA VILLAGE, GAMPLAGUDEM MANDAL, KRISHNA DIST, AP. This is regarding complaints againts iron & cement shopkeepers in GAMPALAGUDEM. Recently we purchased BIRLA WHITE CEM in vijayawada for Rs.830/- and again due to some in suffeciency we bought in VEMURI STEELs in Thotamoola, where else he charged me rs 980/-. I asked him why you people charged 140 extra ? He behaves like anything I will sell like this only you can complaint wherever you want. He totally said that I have permission to sell how much price I want. Who are to question, if you want take as much price I sells or else go back from here. I quarlled him that I will raise complaint against you and I will say the same thing to ETV2 blab blab... He said no one can pull my single hair.. Go wherever you want..Not only me so many people are facing same problem.

Please consider this as my complaint.
Complaint Shop Address.

GAMPALAGUDEM MANDAL
kgk murthy

Sep 27, 2014

government of telangana

this is to inform you that the state of telangana govt promissed to conduct annual transfers of the govt employees of jonal andt district level posts these posts are not related with the partition of the state thousands of these employees and teachers are eagarly awaiting for lift of ban on transfers of these posts how ever the government seems not inching forward a single step in this direction, employees espesally female employees who are all these years waiting for their turn to get transfers to their places are disappoiting for the delay on the part of govt of TS in this respect, if govt do not conduct these transfers the morale of t.he employees will be effected and it will be reflected on the work environment and not only that as per previous transfer guidelines not more than 20% of each cader of the employees to be transferred if that is so and if govt skip off from conducting transfer counsling for these employees this year each employee has to wait for one more year to get transfer him self to his optional station unless other wise the transfer guide line limit of each cadre is raised to 40% . hence it is requested govt of T S to issue a G O lifting the ban on transfers of these employees and finish off the transfers within a month or so,it is also requested news papers to pressurise the govt for this.
vrnallagonda

Sep 12, 2014

FAILING OF ISSUINGMONTHLY CURRENT BILL PROMPTLY

Cosumer SC NO : 1311200013828

Our Current Billing person NOT visiting MY HOME before 8 AM or after 5PM to issue the monthly bill and so I am fully facing problem to know the bill as I and my family members are going to attend school as both of us are teachers. Please TAKE severe action against the corresponding billing person as he regularly causing most Inconvenience in issuing BILL promptly !!
Visweswara Rao N, SA (PS) ,
Satish Road, PRAKASH NAGAR
NARASARAOPET
GUNTUR DISTRICT
CELL NO: 9849988532
prajalu

Aug 21, 2014

tharu road very bogaladhu

madi Bonthalakoduru village , recent ga ma uri ki tharu road vesaru ponnada village nuche bingapeta village varuku vesaru.vesina 2months avaladhu appude gothulu iyepoyae .......varasam padithe ma uri ki velladam chala kastam avaethundi. neraly 5 years avathundhi e road elane undhi eppataki aaru pattinchukoladhu. so meru e complaint action thisuko mani koruchunnam

Thanking u sir,
Bonthalakoduru villagers,
Ethcher Mandalm,
Srikakulam dist,
pincode-532408
prajalu

Aug 21, 2014

tharu road work very delicate

Thanking u sir,
Bonthalakoduru villagers
chakri1111

Jun 2, 2014

village suffer with malaria

hi sir! in my village Bapiraju kothapalli village ,kotauratla mandal,vizag
the malaria spread throughout the village ....many people suffering with the
malaria ....but nobody take the action on it..if u publish this in this matter in paper the
officer will respond .....plz its very serious
sagar d

May 1, 2014

B ED Results

hello sir
am ashok my hall tiket no 121020571279 am student of Dada khalandarya college of education. i have done my B ED exmas 2013 dec in kadapa from yogivemana university . but till now am did not get the results, managment also not responding about the results please help us. i want to join pg courses please take the action .
sun r

Apr 20, 2014

B Ed results

hello sir am one of the b ed student in yogivemana university i have done my b ed exmas 20/12/2013. but we did not get the results still now please can you hellup
GAYi

Mar 2, 2014

HIGH DELIVERY CHARGES

WE HEREBY COMPLAIN AGAINST MR SUBBARAO(THE DELIVERY PERSON IN THE AREA MYTHRINAGAR,MIYAPUR) WHO HAS BEEN COLLECTING HIGH DELIVERY CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT RS 190/-MONTH.HE HAS ALSO MISBEHAVED WITH SEVERAL CUSTOMERS SEVERAL TIMES. KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND REVERT BACK.

REGARDS
GAYATRI
kpk

Nov 23, 2013

misuse of Modelschool fund

Respected Sir/Madam,

* plz, look into this and take necessary steps to avoid such things in
model school in starting itself*

As we feel responsible to intimate that some of the principals/Incharge
principals of model schools are misusing the RMSA fund .Earlier
Rs.1,00,000/- sanctioned for furniture like students sitting chairs and
faculty chairs,almarah&racks In Model Schools.

*Principals/Incharge Principals purchased chairs with low quality that cost
around Rs.185/chair.Example Nangnoor mandal Akkenapally model school
incharge principal ** purchased low quality chairs KPI LOTUS (warangal)
which are made by recycled material from siddipet furniture shop that cost
Rs.185/- for each chair but they prepared bill Rs.235/chair that means 300
student chairs original cost Rs.185x300=Rs.55,500/- including transport*
*But They took the bills form shopkeeper Rs.235x300=Rs.70,500/- (roughly)
variance Rs.15000/- that amount keeping in their pocket.*So the RMSA fund

is spending on low quality furniture and preparing bills for high quality.

Sir/Madam plz inquire on this and take necessary actions to use fund in
proper way.

RMSA again sanctioned Rs.75,000/- + Rs.2,00,000 for other purpose to model
Schools plz,make them to use in proper way to develop high quality
infrastructure in schools.

Principals/In charge Principals of model school are preparing fraud bills
in every program like Independence day/children's day ... ..etc..
Even they are ready to manage Audit people also by offering some amount to
accept their bills.

Total cheque power given to Principals individually..they are misusing total amount..
take necessary action to avoid such things..

Plz, make them to maintain transparent system to develop the
infraustructure of model schools and every expenditure of school must be
share with staff and parents ...
Thanks&reagards
Responsible citizen
RambabuAmaraneni

Oct 29, 2013

No drainage,water in Sri chaitanya nagar colony

There is sri chaitanya nagar colony in Gagillapur village under Qutbullaput mandal. Panchayat,officers and politicians are gnored facilities for this colony despite of bringing the issue their notice several times. Panchayat made facilities to Gagillapur village and other labour colonies but not for this colony. Officers demanded hush money for electricity and water provisions. No body has taken care for water and drainage for this colony yet. Please do help us bringing this to proper officer or minister and made this aware to all the people.

Rambabu
nani300

Jun 15, 2013

jntuh neglegency

sir i am one of the student of jntuh,our 4-2 R09 batch exams are completed in may 13,jntuk already released 3-2 results but till now jntuh not released 4-2 results of R09,so many students are very suffering of these behaviour of jntuh,all students are eagarly waiting for resluts,because they donot yet decided for thier future,because thier future is depended on the results only so,please sir try to understand the students problem,they are trust you,please help them
ravi varma

Jun 2, 2013

regarding call money

i am resident of vijayawada since birth. I am hire bus operato in apsrtc. I am facing high interests among the amount i have taken. To day i read an artical in eenadu city edition vijayawada regarding call money. Now i want to express my problem regarding this. I have taken gold loan to clear call money but 60 percent of amount set for call money interest only.regarding this i delayed repayment finance of my bus. Now financiers are ready to seize my bus. Now i decided to fight with this unbarable interests for a common man like me.
i am not doing this for me , doing for all who suffers from call money. I can go and complaint in police station but due to high influence of politicians and ex politicians are backing to this call money culture.
plse help us , so that i may give details of transations with whom,when and what..... Thanking u.
vngopi

Jan 22, 2013

Troubles on getting electricity connection for agriculture land

Hi All,

i would like share problem with electricity connection in west Godavari district, chintilapudi mandal, we have 1.43 cents land, if we required electricity connection for agriculture land, we approached to chintalapudi electricity office, they ask us to bring MRO certificate to apply new connection,
we went to MRO office and requested for MRO Certificate, but they ask us to bring to Geologist certificate, spent lots of amount to geologist to get the inception certificate, once submit to MRO office, they issued MRO certificate after weeks time, the same we applied to Kamavarapu kota, after 2 months we got sanction copy to take DD worth of Rs.80,000 for 25KV after deductions(after subsidy). Again requested for alternative for less amount because our land very small. Again same procedure we followed after spent some amount for commissions, this time we got Rs.73000 for 16kv. Still we failed pay DD before 11 Jan 2013. for due date 11-01-2013, but it was expired on 11-01-2013, because intimated on 11-07-2012 and sanctioned on 06-july-2012. Out serial number got deleted in their system
our number 16741 deleted but before numbers are active between 16735 to 16740. Its looks like great news for us.
Because six months completed, hence they ask us submit new application. With new MRO certificate still struggling with MRO certificate even we paid their commission amount each one.
To get electricity connection for agriculture connection in west godavari districit we need 2.5 lakhs including commissions.

please help agriculture people to spend huge amount for electricity connections.
curie

Jan 7, 2013

POLITICS IN ECADAMICS

I would like to bring your notice that today (07/01/2013) some people of YSR Congress come to Narayana junior college (ADDAGUTTA branch) Kukatpally and asked for signature on some forms for supporting release of JAGAN from jail. I felt extremely bad knowing this. How can the college management or politicians influence students of 16 years to involve in such issues.
curie

SANKETHIKA ENGINEERING COLLEGE NEAR CRICKET STADIUM PMPALEM VISAKHAPATNAM
ENGLISH SIR PRAKASH IS MIS BEHAVING WITH GIRLS IN THE CLASS
ALSO USING BAD WORDS
I CANNOT COMPLAIN TO ANYONE AS I AM A GIRL
BUT STILL 90% OF THE CLASS INCLUDING 4 GIRLS COMPLAINED IT IN WRITTEN TO THE PRINCIPAL
BUT NO ACTION TILL DATE

THIS MAY EFFECT OUR LIFE CAREER AND HE MAY GIVE LOW MARKS AND QUALIFY US FOR HIS MISBEHAVIOUR

HE TOUCHED US MANY TIMES AND WE CANNOT EXPRESS THIS TO ANYONE
PLEASE HELP US

HE CANNOT TAKE A CLASS WITHOUT TOUCHING GIRLS

PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU

I FIND NO OTHER WAY PLEASE HELP
anuradha yalamarthy

Aug 10, 2012

o.c fees

engineering seats vishyamolo antanta ratlu penchite o.c vallu matram ela kattukogalaru?kastabadi manchi rankulu thecchukuni kuda lakshallu karchupettala?enka chadivina vallaki,chadavani vallaki teda emiti?edena pradbutavam manchi students ku ecche kanuka?40_150%fees penchavachani colleges ki anumathi evvatamemiti?Rankers ki adi pedda bandarai.mamulu standard fees32,000matrame kattinchukovali.edi ma vinnapam..

mana ENADU LEKHALU lo edi prachureste maku nyayam jarugutundani asistunnamu.
No-name

Jun 28, 2012

NO Electricity from 3 days

Address : HIG 46, 9th phase, KPHB, Hyderabad
On Monday (jun 25) , i started having powercuts.
The power kept going on and off as the wind blew. There is an electric pole just beside the building and a tree beside it.
Then Monday night it was totally gone. NO more power. I called the electricity substation of KPHB, they said tomorrow morning we will fix it.
I somehow went to work on tuesday and returned back home at night and still the same situation. I called them again, they said tomorrow morning we will fix it.
I again went to work on wednesday and later called another complaint number they gave me, and the guy said tomorrow morning we will fix it.
Today, thursday(jun 28), i called and the guy picked up and said this is the first time ur calling and now its already 5pm so we cannot come, tomorrow morning we will fix it.
It is better you come to our office in person and inform us.

Anyone suggests any solution??????!!!!!!!?????
Kuber Chandra Chaturvedi

May 20, 2012

electricity

electric supply in vikas khand 5 of gomtinagar ,lucknow is erratic.it keeps off and on cycle somtimes throughout whole night apart from several shutdowns in the daytime.

Aircel - activation of unwanted service and not deactivating it
    an unwanted service had been activated on my number and...
    LG Nexus 5 - Nexus 5 screen replaced..battery snapped
    Hi, I gave my lg nexus 5 phone for screen...
    IDEA PREPAID - RE: disconnection notice
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience. Your...
    Aircel - P.F Balance
    P.F balance I have recharged with Rs.69 . My TXN No....
    aps rtc - request to refund money for ticket not getting
    Money Deducted but ticket is not booked I have used my...
    Reliance Digital - Bad behavior
    Yesterday I went to reliance digital at galaxy mall but...
    Reliance - policy related
    Sir my self satendra kumar reliance network service...
    Inox Movies - regarding food
    Yesterday we had been to kick 2 movie in inox patamata ....
    Valuebound Interactive Solutions - Better check before joining a Company
    I had a very worst interview with this company few months...