Eenadu

Consumer complaints and reviews about Eenadu

kgk murthy

Sep 27, 2014

government of telangana

this is to inform you that the state of telangana govt promissed to conduct annual transfers of the govt employees of jonal andt district level posts these posts are not related with the partition of the state thousands of these employees and teachers are eagarly awaiting for lift of ban on transfers of these posts how ever the government seems not inching forward a single step in this direction, employees espesally female employees who are all these years waiting for their turn to get transfers to their places are disappoiting for the delay on the part of govt of TS in this respect, if govt do not conduct these transfers the morale of t.he employees will be effected and it will be reflected on the work environment and not only that as per previous transfer guidelines not more than 20% of each cader of the employees to be transferred if that is so and if govt skip off from conducting transfer counsling for these employees this year each employee has to wait for one more year to get transfer him self to his optional station unless other wise the transfer guide line limit of each cadre is raised to 40% . hence it is requested govt of T S to issue a G O lifting the ban on transfers of these employees and finish off the transfers within a month or so,it is also requested news papers to pressurise the govt for this.
vrnallagonda

Sep 12, 2014

FAILING OF ISSUINGMONTHLY CURRENT BILL PROMPTLY

Cosumer SC NO : 1311200013828

Our Current Billing person NOT visiting MY HOME before 8 AM or after 5PM to issue the monthly bill and so I am fully facing problem to know the bill as I and my family members are going to attend school as both of us are teachers. Please TAKE severe action against the corresponding billing person as he regularly causing most Inconvenience in issuing BILL promptly !!
Visweswara Rao N, SA (PS) ,
Satish Road, PRAKASH NAGAR
NARASARAOPET
GUNTUR DISTRICT
CELL NO: 9849988532
prajalu

Aug 21, 2014

tharu road very bogaladhu

madi Bonthalakoduru village , recent ga ma uri ki tharu road vesaru ponnada village nuche bingapeta village varuku vesaru.vesina 2months avaladhu appude gothulu iyepoyae .......varasam padithe ma uri ki velladam chala kastam avaethundi. neraly 5 years avathundhi e road elane undhi eppataki aaru pattinchukoladhu. so meru e complaint action thisuko mani koruchunnam

Thanking u sir,
Bonthalakoduru villagers,
Ethcher Mandalm,
Srikakulam dist,
pincode-532408
prajalu

Aug 21, 2014

tharu road work very delicate

Thanking u sir,
Bonthalakoduru villagers
chakri1111

Jun 2, 2014

village suffer with malaria

hi sir! in my village Bapiraju kothapalli village ,kotauratla mandal,vizag
the malaria spread throughout the village ....many people suffering with the
malaria ....but nobody take the action on it..if u publish this in this matter in paper the
officer will respond .....plz its very serious
sagar d

May 1, 2014

B ED Results

hello sir
am ashok my hall tiket no 121020571279 am student of Dada khalandarya college of education. i have done my B ED exmas 2013 dec in kadapa from yogivemana university . but till now am did not get the results, managment also not responding about the results please help us. i want to join pg courses please take the action .
sun r

Apr 20, 2014

B Ed results

hello sir am one of the b ed student in yogivemana university i have done my b ed exmas 20/12/2013. but we did not get the results still now please can you hellup
GAYi

Mar 2, 2014

HIGH DELIVERY CHARGES

WE HEREBY COMPLAIN AGAINST MR SUBBARAO(THE DELIVERY PERSON IN THE AREA MYTHRINAGAR,MIYAPUR) WHO HAS BEEN COLLECTING HIGH DELIVERY CHARGES WHICH IS ABOUT RS 190/-MONTH.HE HAS ALSO MISBEHAVED WITH SEVERAL CUSTOMERS SEVERAL TIMES. KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND REVERT BACK.

REGARDS
GAYATRI
kpk

Nov 23, 2013

misuse of Modelschool fund

Respected Sir/Madam,

* plz, look into this and take necessary steps to avoid such things in
model school in starting itself*

As we feel responsible to intimate that some of the principals/Incharge
principals of model schools are misusing the RMSA fund .Earlier
Rs.1,00,000/- sanctioned for furniture like students sitting chairs and
faculty chairs,almarah&racks In Model Schools.

*Principals/Incharge Principals purchased chairs with low quality that cost
around Rs.185/chair.Example Nangnoor mandal Akkenapally model school
incharge principal ** purchased low quality chairs KPI LOTUS (warangal)
which are made by recycled material from siddipet furniture shop that cost
Rs.185/- for each chair but they prepared bill Rs.235/chair that means 300
student chairs original cost Rs.185x300=Rs.55,500/- including transport*
*But They took the bills form shopkeeper Rs.235x300=Rs.70,500/- (roughly)
variance Rs.15000/- that amount keeping in their pocket.*So the RMSA fund

is spending on low quality furniture and preparing bills for high quality.

Sir/Madam plz inquire on this and take necessary actions to use fund in
proper way.

RMSA again sanctioned Rs.75,000/- + Rs.2,00,000 for other purpose to model
Schools plz,make them to use in proper way to develop high quality
infrastructure in schools.

Principals/In charge Principals of model school are preparing fraud bills
in every program like Independence day/children's day ... ..etc..
Even they are ready to manage Audit people also by offering some amount to
accept their bills.

Total cheque power given to Principals individually..they are misusing total amount..
take necessary action to avoid such things..

Plz, make them to maintain transparent system to develop the
infraustructure of model schools and every expenditure of school must be
share with staff and parents ...
Thanks&reagards
Responsible citizen
RambabuAmaraneni

Oct 29, 2013

No drainage,water in Sri chaitanya nagar colony

There is sri chaitanya nagar colony in Gagillapur village under Qutbullaput mandal. Panchayat,officers and politicians are gnored facilities for this colony despite of bringing the issue their notice several times. Panchayat made facilities to Gagillapur village and other labour colonies but not for this colony. Officers demanded hush money for electricity and water provisions. No body has taken care for water and drainage for this colony yet. Please do help us bringing this to proper officer or minister and made this aware to all the people.

Rambabu
nani300

Jun 15, 2013

jntuh neglegency

sir i am one of the student of jntuh,our 4-2 R09 batch exams are completed in may 13,jntuk already released 3-2 results but till now jntuh not released 4-2 results of R09,so many students are very suffering of these behaviour of jntuh,all students are eagarly waiting for resluts,because they donot yet decided for thier future,because thier future is depended on the results only so,please sir try to understand the students problem,they are trust you,please help them
ravi varma

Jun 2, 2013

regarding call money

i am resident of vijayawada since birth. I am hire bus operato in apsrtc. I am facing high interests among the amount i have taken. To day i read an artical in eenadu city edition vijayawada regarding call money. Now i want to express my problem regarding this. I have taken gold loan to clear call money but 60 percent of amount set for call money interest only.regarding this i delayed repayment finance of my bus. Now financiers are ready to seize my bus. Now i decided to fight with this unbarable interests for a common man like me.
i am not doing this for me , doing for all who suffers from call money. I can go and complaint in police station but due to high influence of politicians and ex politicians are backing to this call money culture.
plse help us , so that i may give details of transations with whom,when and what..... Thanking u.
vngopi

Jan 22, 2013

Troubles on getting electricity connection for agriculture land

Hi All,

i would like share problem with electricity connection in west Godavari district, chintilapudi mandal, we have 1.43 cents land, if we required electricity connection for agriculture land, we approached to chintalapudi electricity office, they ask us to bring MRO certificate to apply new connection,
we went to MRO office and requested for MRO Certificate, but they ask us to bring to Geologist certificate, spent lots of amount to geologist to get the inception certificate, once submit to MRO office, they issued MRO certificate after weeks time, the same we applied to Kamavarapu kota, after 2 months we got sanction copy to take DD worth of Rs.80,000 for 25KV after deductions(after subsidy). Again requested for alternative for less amount because our land very small. Again same procedure we followed after spent some amount for commissions, this time we got Rs.73000 for 16kv. Still we failed pay DD before 11 Jan 2013. for due date 11-01-2013, but it was expired on 11-01-2013, because intimated on 11-07-2012 and sanctioned on 06-july-2012. Out serial number got deleted in their system
our number 16741 deleted but before numbers are active between 16735 to 16740. Its looks like great news for us.
Because six months completed, hence they ask us submit new application. With new MRO certificate still struggling with MRO certificate even we paid their commission amount each one.
To get electricity connection for agriculture connection in west godavari districit we need 2.5 lakhs including commissions.

please help agriculture people to spend huge amount for electricity connections.
curie

Jan 7, 2013

POLITICS IN ECADAMICS

I would like to bring your notice that today (07/01/2013) some people of YSR Congress come to Narayana junior college (ADDAGUTTA branch) Kukatpally and asked for signature on some forms for supporting release of JAGAN from jail. I felt extremely bad knowing this. How can the college management or politicians influence students of 16 years to involve in such issues.
curie

SANKETHIKA ENGINEERING COLLEGE NEAR CRICKET STADIUM PMPALEM VISAKHAPATNAM
ENGLISH SIR PRAKASH IS MIS BEHAVING WITH GIRLS IN THE CLASS
ALSO USING BAD WORDS
I CANNOT COMPLAIN TO ANYONE AS I AM A GIRL
BUT STILL 90% OF THE CLASS INCLUDING 4 GIRLS COMPLAINED IT IN WRITTEN TO THE PRINCIPAL
BUT NO ACTION TILL DATE

THIS MAY EFFECT OUR LIFE CAREER AND HE MAY GIVE LOW MARKS AND QUALIFY US FOR HIS MISBEHAVIOUR

HE TOUCHED US MANY TIMES AND WE CANNOT EXPRESS THIS TO ANYONE
PLEASE HELP US

HE CANNOT TAKE A CLASS WITHOUT TOUCHING GIRLS

PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU

I FIND NO OTHER WAY PLEASE HELP
anuradha yalamarthy

Aug 10, 2012

o.c fees

engineering seats vishyamolo antanta ratlu penchite o.c vallu matram ela kattukogalaru?kastabadi manchi rankulu thecchukuni kuda lakshallu karchupettala?enka chadivina vallaki,chadavani vallaki teda emiti?edena pradbutavam manchi students ku ecche kanuka?40_150%fees penchavachani colleges ki anumathi evvatamemiti?Rankers ki adi pedda bandarai.mamulu standard fees32,000matrame kattinchukovali.edi ma vinnapam..

mana ENADU LEKHALU lo edi prachureste maku nyayam jarugutundani asistunnamu.
No-name

Jun 28, 2012

NO Electricity from 3 days

Address : HIG 46, 9th phase, KPHB, Hyderabad
On Monday (jun 25) , i started having powercuts.
The power kept going on and off as the wind blew. There is an electric pole just beside the building and a tree beside it.
Then Monday night it was totally gone. NO more power. I called the electricity substation of KPHB, they said tomorrow morning we will fix it.
I somehow went to work on tuesday and returned back home at night and still the same situation. I called them again, they said tomorrow morning we will fix it.
I again went to work on wednesday and later called another complaint number they gave me, and the guy said tomorrow morning we will fix it.
Today, thursday(jun 28), i called and the guy picked up and said this is the first time ur calling and now its already 5pm so we cannot come, tomorrow morning we will fix it.
It is better you come to our office in person and inform us.

Anyone suggests any solution??????!!!!!!!?????
Kuber Chandra Chaturvedi

May 20, 2012

electricity

electric supply in vikas khand 5 of gomtinagar ,lucknow is erratic.it keeps off and on cycle somtimes throughout whole night apart from several shutdowns in the daytime.
vasaraoss

May 20, 2012

Electricity Compalint

On dated 18-05-2012, the electricity failed from 33/11KV, Substation, IDPL on 11Kv Powernagar Feeder from 14-30 hrs. to 19-00 hrs.feeding to Sriharinagar, Pragathinagar, Powernagar and Chittarammanagar Colonies in Moosapet area.i.e. Four and half hours interruption. We suffered a lot due to no electricity supply in Summer and financial loss due to damages occurred to electrical appliances like T.Vs., fans and Computers etc..in above mentioned Colonies. This news is not published in Eenadu daily paper on dated 19th, or 20th of may,2012.But published like same complaint of electrical failure in other kukatpally area in Local Hyderabad kukatpally edition on page No. 6. We do not know, why this is not published in your local edition by the next day. However, The Fedaration of Welfare Associations in Moosapet (CHAPPS) (Regd. no.404/2012),Powernagar Park,Moosapet ( It contains Chittarammanagar, Habibnagar, Anjaneyanagar,Powernagar,Pragathinagar and Sriharinagar Colonies.) is requesting you to publish on 22-05-2012 itself to know higher authorites to take necessary action in this matter.

President,
V.Ramalingareddy
Amtul Malik Send email

Apr 24, 2012

paper distribution

My complaint is towards water sewerage board.I stay in Malkajgiri, Bhavani nagar, Hyderabad.we are facing difficulties with water supply.they are supplying here once in a week where as in most areas it is supplied every alternate day .here we are facing many difficulties .we dont have water even to go to the bathrooms .we are compelled to eat from outside, as there is no water to cook.A normal human being can not continue with this for a long time because the salary is so less.he has other responsibilities to look after.

please forward this application to concerned department.and request them friom our side to find out the solution.because every day we are dying here.
Kalyankumarkanne Send email

Mar 26, 2012

paper distribution

Late Delivery and not delivered on 23/03/2012 I had complaint to Local Eenadu Office, Bellary they did not responding on complaint.I read Eenadu news paper regularly from 1987 to till date.My area agents r not responsible persons daily i cal the agents to ask paper such a day they not delivery newspaper below 7 am, they will deliver only 8.30 am above when we will read news paper? so please action the above matter seriously.
From: K.Kalyan Kumar, 1st Cross, Devinagar, Bellary-583101, Karnataka State. Mobile No.9036383775.

Mobile LG g2 - Black Display Screen
    Problem in my phone I have purchased LG g2 D802 16 GB...
    Movie Ticket - Movie ticket of Happy New year
    We have booked ticket for Happy New Year for 24.10.14 ....
    BMTC Volvo bus - Misbehavior of the BMTC crew
    This is to bring the BMTC 's notice the rash and...
    MOBILE RECHARGE - unsuccessful recharge amount detected
    I have recharged for my phone 9791429492 and the other no...
    snapdeal - faulty product
    I had purchased Accedre non-electric sandwich maker from...
    lenovo bag - i receive different bag which i do not order.
    i receive different bag which i do not order.
    MAIN POST OFFICE HISAR - i am not getting my sister's adhar card
    sir, i was told i will get all my family adhar cards in...
    telebuy - Table Mate II Replacement
    Hello, I have bought 2 pieces of table mate vide order...
    karbonn octane plus - my lcd got broken easily and i did not get it replaced
    i purchased karbonn octane plus online on 17 june 2014 for...
    paytm - amount deducted automatically
    Yesterday I have recharged my mobile of an amount 120 and...