Election commission of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Election commission of India

Balwinder89506

Aug 11, 2016

About voter id application status

I am from Punjab. I submitted a online application form no. 6 for the voter id card registration as on 09/08/2016.I submited it successfully. But from the site or department are not provide me any information. Just they give me a application id no. To track the application. But in the punjab website there is no option to track the application status through application id. In this website can check application status through other way and have tried it but shiwing no result found. Please tell me what can i do. My email id is balwinder89506@gmail.com and my application id 15979e8c44c3252e which provide me when i submitted the form no. 6
Chandrayee Bhattacharya

Apr 29, 2016

no name in voter list

My mother in law Mrs Sikha Bhattacharya holding voter id card number WB/23/151/087448 could not cast her vote on 30th April 2016 as her name is missing in the list.
budun

Apr 24, 2016

Enlist my name in voter list

I HAVE THREE TIME COMPLAIN WITE FOR MY NAME INCLUDE IN VOTER LIST.
EVERY TIME I GOT A MASSAGE " Disposed " & Call the Toll free No 1950.
BUT WEN I GO FOR CHECK MY NAME IN ELECTRORAL ROLL MASSAGE COME "NOT FOUND"

DETAILS AS FPLLOWING.
PLEASE ENTER MY NAME IN VOTER LIST IN MY CONSTITUANCY MADURAVOIL-7 IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU.
I WANT TO CAST NY VOTE IN COMMING ELECTION.

PLEASE SHORTOUT MATTER AS EARLIEST.
PLASHI-25.04.2016

TN/1/7/448900
Date of Lodging Complaint : Feb 20 2016 11:39AM
State : Tamil Nadu District: 1-THIRUVALLUR Assembly Constituency: 7-Maduravoyal
Subject : EPIC & ELECTORAL ROLL
Brief Description about complaint : Dear sir My voter id card no XBG11280 BUT NOT INCLUDED IN VOTER LIST. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL. THANKS, PALASI
Redressal Time : 2
Disposal Status : Disposed
Action Taken : Call the Tollfree No 1950 and get your Part No, voter ID No., name and address details.

Complainant Details
Mobile No. : 8754413974 E-Mail ID : patrad32@gmail.com
vikashagrawal

Apr 24, 2016

Name is not listing under Voter list 2016, west bengal

Myself Vikash Agrawal permanent resident of kolkata, West-Bengal. My constituency is 167-Maniktala. My voter ID Card No.:YUP0963694. I was a voter for last 2014 lok sobha elections but unfortunately for the on going Bidhan sabha election in West bengal 2016 my name is not in the voter list. Its surprisingly missing from the election roll.

I went to vote on 25.04.2016 in my polling booth but I was informed that my name was not in the list hence I cudn't vote and I had to return back home. This was the 1st time since I have been issued Election ID Card that i cudnt cast a vote inspite of holding a valid Election ID Card. Being a responsibile citizen I have casted my votes in each and every elections but I was declined this time.

I would request you to kindly look into this matter and confirm inclusion of my name in voters list at the earliest.

I can be reached on vikash.agrawal@hotmail.com

Vikash Agrawal
manishbappa

Apr 7, 2016

Name is not listing under Voter list 2016, west bengal

Myself Manish chowdhury permanent residence of West-Bengal, North 24 Parganas. My constituency is 117- Rajarhat Gopalpur. My voter ID Card No: IHM1830611. I was a voter for last 2014 lok sobha but unfortunately for the coming election Bidhan sabha, West bengal 2016 my name is not in the voter list. Its surprisingly missing from the election roll.

Same happens with my wife as well, her card no is : IHM1830579.

We wanted to vote for the short coming election in west bengal, please look into this matter. I can be reach on manish_chowdhury@rediffmail.com
Santanu Mahapatra

Mar 28, 2016

REJECTED NAME FROM VOTER LIST

I am Santanu Mahapatra. My voter Identity Card No ZYR2454585 dt 28 Feb 2014. My address is 68, Banerjee Para Lane, Kasba, Kolkata-31. My voting place is Pareshnath High School, Dhakuria, Kasba, Now my name has been rejected from voter list. Please inform me the reason for the same.
anu mantony

Jul 28, 2015

lost my voter i d card so block

Im Anu M antony my Voter id card SDX0018432 lost on 24/07/2015.Please block my id card from any

missusing activities. If any misuse from SDX0018432, please deactivate or block that works from 24/07/2015.

Thanks &Regards,

My Voter Id card no: SDX0018432
toghral kamal

Apr 8, 2015

illegal and unruly acts in Ward No. 54,

I the undersigned being the nominated candidate of Indian National Congress Party of Ward No. 54 of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation do hereby inform you by this letter of complaint that the present Trinamool Congress Candidate namely Amiruddin (Bobby) of Ward No. 54 of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation and his antisocial agents are terrorizing my party worker and are not allowing them to hording the banner and posturing the paper on wall. You are hereby requested to send your police personal in Ward No. 54 who may say what is the present condition of the ward. The Trinamool candidate and their men and agents are also telling that they will win the said Ward No. 54 by hook and crook through capturing all the polling booths of Ward No. 54 illegally and forcefully.

Most of the workers of the said Trinamool Congress Candidate are antisocial having a lots of hooligans may take all illegal attempt to win the present election. One of the associate namely Iqbal Ahmed who is the nominated candidate of Trinamool Congress and who is contesting the councilor election from Ward No. 64 also threaten to me through his one of the man and agent namely Syed Allaudin of Hati Bagan Road, Kolkata 700014 who told the same to my election agent namely Mr. Sahid Iqbal of Noor Ali Lane and I hereby quote the statement of said Iqbal Ahmed as hereunder:

“Itna himmat hogaya Toghral ka Booby ko Lalkar ra hai, Booby ka against me khara hua hai beta jitney do 28 tarik ke bad hat poun torwadenge”.

They are preparing to terrorize the local public also, who on the election day may not cast their valuable vote and there is every chance that they will capture the both as the local people cannot cast their valuable vote and the purpose of election become fractious.

They are very indiscipline in nature and shall do any illegal act during our election meeting and in the election to be held on 18th day of April, 2015 so it has become indispensible to depute the Central Force to conduct the peaceful election otherwise local people will suffer very loss.

I hereby request you to please note the same and interfere into this matter and to see that the men, agents and antisocial associates of the present Trinamool Congress Candidate namely Amiruddin (Bobby) of Ward No. 54 of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation may not terrorize our party workers at the time of hording the banner and posturing the paper on wall and to further see that on 18th day of April, 2015 the said men, agents and antisocial associates of the present Trinamool Congress Candidate namely Amiruddin (Bobby) of Ward No. 54 of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation may not capture the booth and to further see that the local people may cast their valuable vote smoothly and peacefully.

Your kind co-operation in this regard shall be highly solicited.

Thanking You.
Yours faithfully, Toghral Kamal,
28/2C, Hare Krishna Konar Road,
Kolkata 700014
toghral kamal

Apr 8, 2015

illegal and unruly acts in Ward No. 54,

Your kind co-operation in this regard shall be highly solicited.

Thanking You.
sd/-Toghral Kamal,
28/2C, Hare Krishna Konar
Road, Kolkata 700014.
Shampa Dutta

Nov 22, 2014

VOTER CARD NOT ISSUED

With due respect I want to inform you that myself SHAMPA DUTTA Daughter of LT. ARABINDA DEV Date of Birth 02.01.1969 was applied for VOTER CARD on 2013 but the same was not issued me. Sir, I am an BSNL earlier DOT employee had joined my service on 24.01.1991 under DOT after proper POLICE VERIFICATION and then posted at Guwahati assam. I stayed there upto April 2010 at Working Women Hostel. Due to proper address proof I can't get my Voter Card earlier. On 2008 I have purchased a flat at Kolkata and transferred to Kolkata on May 2010 and applied for Voter Card on 2013 but not issued me. Sir, as an central Govt. employee and as an Indian by birth I may get this. At present my father, mother and husband are no more. So can not produce any reference. My son also completed 18 years of age. But due to me he also suffering. Sir, I am requesting you kindly arrange to issue me the same so that my son also get the same. Due to Guardian we should not suffer. Kindly help me.

SHAMPA DUTTA
24 Parganas south
Mobile: 9433400450
Shekhar Nath Banerjee

Jun 11, 2014

voter identity card not issued in spite of appearing in person BD Office

SMT ADITI BANERJEE WIFE OF SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE SUBMITTED FORM 6 AND APPEARED IN PERSON WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS(JUST BEFORE RECENT LOK SABHA ELECTION) ALONG WITH SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE(HUSBAND),SAIKAT BANERJEE(SON). BUT IT IS A MATTER OF GREAT SURPRISE THAT EXCEPT ADITI BANERJEE OTHER TWO APPLICANTS ARE AVAILABLE IN VOTER LIST AND ALSO GOT THE VOTER IDENTITY CARD.
DETAILS OF MY WIFE IS GIVEN BELOW--

NAME-ADITI BANERJEE( SL NO. 24,BLOCK-12--PRIMARY URDU SCHOOL,MANDAL GANTHI,KAIKHALI- 117- GOPALPUR RAJARHAT), DATE OF BIRTH- 20.06.1956,
ADDRESS: C/O SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE, H/O RAMESH LAL SETH,BLOCK-5,FLAT A, 1ST FLOOR, MOHINI VILLA, PO.AIRPORT,KOLKATA-700052.

WE SHALL BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU KINDLY ISSUE THE ABOVE IDENTITY CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.IN ABSENCE OF THE ABOVE CARD MY WIFE WAS UNABLE TO CAST VOTE.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE(HUSBAND OF ADITI BANERJEE)
MOBILE NO. 9434388524
Chetan Rana

Apr 25, 2014

Name Removed from votter list

Sir my self Chetan Rana Staying Valsad from my birth . My grand parents also origin from valsad. Just few days back in my area local government person has distributed Votter slip for votting. My entire family including parents and wife had not getting votter slip . So i had enquiry upto higher government authority and i found my entire family name is removed from list .. Now saying its not possible to add before election . So my entire family are unable to give vote . My father mother age is above 70 and in this age they found they are not citizine of contry . very strenthgen ..

My vote id no is FMB2359534
aaru611

Apr 25, 2014

PHOTO CHANGED IN MY VOTER ID

I am Arumugam.M I am working in Executive HR in a private concern in Tuticorin. My voter ID No RMM0747543.

In above mentioned voter id's details all are correct like Name,Address and Date of Birth but my photo changed. I am a Male but your staffs fixed in a female photo. i feel great insult of my gender. i give the changing of photo form lot of time. but there is no response and respect in kovilpatti taluk office. in yesterday i met great insult in election booth at the time of vote. i feel annoyed in in this time.

pls take necessary action for this. until i will take necessary legal action.

Arumugam.M
sally1

Apr 11, 2014

ENLIST MY NAME IN VOTER LIST

VOTER IDAXN1280973 . SAMRITI .HOUSE NUMBER 1154 SEC 37B CHD . I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE .MY NAME WAS IN THEIR ADDRESS COPY .BUT NOT IN COMPUTER .S
rashmi singh rawat

Apr 5, 2014

Regarding corrections to be made in elector photo identity card

Dear sir, The voter card issued to me has not entries my surname and some mistake for address. The correct entries shall be as bellow:

CARD NO. XPD5481957

DATED :- 5/04/2014
surendra sing jina

Mar 21, 2014

surname and sume correction of address

Dear sir, The voter card issued to me has not entries my surname and sume mistake for address. The correct entries shall be as bellow:

CARD NO. XPD5382619
NAME: SURENDRA SINGH CORRECT NAME : SURENDRA SINGH JINA
FATHER NAME: PRTAP SING JINA CORRECT NAME: PRATAP SINGH JINA
SEX : MALE
DATE OF BIRTH: 12/04/1970
ADDRESS: 320, SHAKTI KHAND-1 320A, SHAKTI KHAND-1 INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD
INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAB U.P. 201014
U.P. 201014

I would request you to kindly make these change and send new voter ID card to my address.

(SURENDRA SINGH JINA )

INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAB U.P. 201014
U.P. 201014
anandchan

Mar 15, 2014

COMPLETE INJUSTICE DONE TO A COMMUNITY IN NILGIRI DISTRICT,(NANJANAD VILLAGE)

COMPLETE INJUSTICE DONE TO A COMMUNITY IN NILGIRI DISTRICT,(NANJANAD VILLAGE)
dear sir,
we a community of people residing in nilgiri district (nanjanad village) here by mailing you with deep regret that due to a temple issue our houses have been fired, looted and our total community of people (130 houses-600 people)have been forcefully driven away from our village by the other set of people of the same village. inspite of several complaints lodged in police station, it is surprising to say that no FIR have been filed and no action been taken till date. we went to meet the district collector in person but he refused to meet us stating that he is not suppose to meet the public once election is announced. every citizen has the right to vote, as a citizen of india we here by request you to look into this issue and make arrangements , so that our people can franchise our votes. since all the doors are closed for us finally we lodged this complaint to you expecting justice.
kindly do the needful and obliged.
thanking you sir
nanjanad people
udhagamandalam,
the nilgiris-643 004.
jeyashree manickam

Jan 26, 2014

change of name

Sir, My name is "Jeyashree" but in voter id card it is given as "Jayashree". I tried to change my name through online using the form 8 but its not allowing. My voter id card number given in card is SOL1423227 but the system is saying please enter valid EPIC number.. Please ensure my voter id card number is valid or not? or else i have to enter some other number?

My address - no 4/536 pari kuruku street, vandiur, madurai

Date - 07/01/2014

Please give me solution. my e-mail.id shreej48@gmail.com
Shyam Singh Negi

Dec 10, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

With respect I want to inform you that myself Shyam Singh my date of birth is 15/12/1980 S/O Sri Chander Singh, my present address as 132, Katwaria Sarai New Delhi-110016, was staying on this address from 2005. I want to inform you that my name is not enlisted in the voter list. I am vote for 2008-09 election.

I am humbly request you to help me for the enlistment this time.

Shyam Singh S/o Sri.Chander Singh
Mobile No-9999155428
Shyam Singh Negi

Dec 6, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am humbly request you to help me for the enlistment this time.

Shyam Singh S/o Sri.Chander Singh
Mobile No-9999155428
goutamsain

Jan 20, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect i want to inform you that myself Sri Goutam Sain my date of birth is 23.05.1968 S/O Sri Gunadhar Sain , my present address as 34A, U.K.Dutta Road Puja Apartment Flat No. 3E Dum Dum North 24 Parganas, was staying on this address from 2001. But with deep sorrow i want to inform you that my name is not enlisted in the voter list and also want to inform you that i had requested and given proper application form duly filliped and given all documents which are required for enlistment but with a great sorrow i want to inform you that this practice i am doing from 2001 to till last request for nomination in the month of Nov'2012 but this time also my name was not enlisted where this time i had given all documents which are required by election commission at time of hearing i had completed in front of hearing officer of Part No. 63 of Dum Dum Constituency. I also want to inform you that i am staying with my wife and my daughter in the above given address where my wives name was enlisted with my name as husband and as a supporting document i had given the list of Part No. 63 where my wives name was highlighted and also want to inform you that my father and my mother name are also enlisted in the voter list in the same constituency. I have all documents as i applied several times but i don't know why my name was not enlisted in the voter list.

I am humbly request you to help me for the enlistment this time and also give the proper guide line for enlistment in the voter list of Dum Dum constituency.

I know this is the right place where i have given my request and i will get proper guideline.

Goutam Sain
Dum Dum
Kolkata
simaroysaha

Jan 10, 2013

Title & address changed of voter ID card

The CEO, West Bengal.
I am Mrs. Sima Roy (Saha) H/O Sri Dibyendu Saha, residing of 63/10/1, Dum Dum Road, Surermath, Mayukh Apartment, Flat No.-S4/H, Kolkata-700074 under Part No.170 of 117, Rajarhat-Gopalpur Assembly of Dum Dum thana within 5 years 6 months. I have already applyied & submitted for titile & address change of above same with all signed & attested documents at vote center Kishore Bharati Primary School which the previou voter card name is Sima Roy F/O Sri Gopal Krishna Roy of residence New Barrackpore under Kharda Assembly of Ghola thana. But there is no my name at that vote centre when the name is find out dated 05.01.2013.
Please I therefore request you if you kindly see this case sympathically so that I will be beneficiated in future for my authenticity.

Yours Sincerely.

Sima Roy (Saha)
debraj pal

Dec 5, 2012

Change of address in voter I D Card

Dear Sir ,I want to change my address in voter I D Card , New address is Nungi Gumopara P O Batanagar dist. 24- Parganas (s) . Please arrange the same and oblige, Yours faithfully Debraj Pal GFR 1333665
Sibnathsit Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Change address in Voter Identity Card

Address (Pin Code) of my niece Ratna Choudhury has been wrongly mentioned in Voter's Identity Card No.WB/20/137/399329 at Premises No. 64, B. T. Road in Part No.113 Baranagore Assembly Constituency (West Bengal) as Kolkata-700 035 instead of Kolkata-700 090 which is required to be corrected as Kolkata-700 090

Date 08/10/2012 Sibnath Shit
64, B.T. Road,
Kolkata-700 090

r.b.i - PAYMENT DETAILS OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE (RBI BANK OF INDIA...
    Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department - HEADQUARTER RBI
    This Is Our RBI Headquarter Fund Transfer Official E-mail...
    r.b.i - ..YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE OF RS 4CRORES...
    RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT. - FOR YOUR BENEFIT
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - PRIZE NOTIFICATION
    This Is Our RBI Headquarter Fund Transfer Official E-mail...
    R.B.I_RESERVE BANK OF INDIA - DEAR WINNER:_PLEASE CONTACT THE RIGHT PAYMENT MANAGER...
    Dear Sir/Madam.Thanks for your Complaints, Please Contact...
    RBI BANK OF INDIA - DEAR WINNER:_YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - AWARD WINNERS
    This is our Coca-Cola Official E-mail ID. For any queries...