Election commission of India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Election commission of India

Shekhar Nath Banerjee

Jun 11, 2014

voter identity card not issued in spite of appearing in person BD Office

SMT ADITI BANERJEE WIFE OF SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE SUBMITTED FORM 6 AND APPEARED IN PERSON WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS(JUST BEFORE RECENT LOK SABHA ELECTION) ALONG WITH SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE(HUSBAND),SAIKAT BANERJEE(SON). BUT IT IS A MATTER OF GREAT SURPRISE THAT EXCEPT ADITI BANERJEE OTHER TWO APPLICANTS ARE AVAILABLE IN VOTER LIST AND ALSO GOT THE VOTER IDENTITY CARD.
DETAILS OF MY WIFE IS GIVEN BELOW--

NAME-ADITI BANERJEE( SL NO. 24,BLOCK-12--PRIMARY URDU SCHOOL,MANDAL GANTHI,KAIKHALI- 117- GOPALPUR RAJARHAT), DATE OF BIRTH- 20.06.1956,
ADDRESS: C/O SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE, H/O RAMESH LAL SETH,BLOCK-5,FLAT A, 1ST FLOOR, MOHINI VILLA, PO.AIRPORT,KOLKATA-700052.

WE SHALL BE VERY MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU KINDLY ISSUE THE ABOVE IDENTITY CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.IN ABSENCE OF THE ABOVE CARD MY WIFE WAS UNABLE TO CAST VOTE.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SHEKHAR NATH BANERJEE(HUSBAND OF ADITI BANERJEE)
MOBILE NO. 9434388524
Chetan Rana

Apr 25, 2014

Name Removed from votter list

Sir my self Chetan Rana Staying Valsad from my birth . My grand parents also origin from valsad. Just few days back in my area local government person has distributed Votter slip for votting. My entire family including parents and wife had not getting votter slip . So i had enquiry upto higher government authority and i found my entire family name is removed from list .. Now saying its not possible to add before election . So my entire family are unable to give vote . My father mother age is above 70 and in this age they found they are not citizine of contry . very strenthgen ..

My vote id no is FMB2359534
aaru611

Apr 25, 2014

PHOTO CHANGED IN MY VOTER ID

I am Arumugam.M I am working in Executive HR in a private concern in Tuticorin. My voter ID No RMM0747543.

In above mentioned voter id's details all are correct like Name,Address and Date of Birth but my photo changed. I am a Male but your staffs fixed in a female photo. i feel great insult of my gender. i give the changing of photo form lot of time. but there is no response and respect in kovilpatti taluk office. in yesterday i met great insult in election booth at the time of vote. i feel annoyed in in this time.

pls take necessary action for this. until i will take necessary legal action.

Arumugam.M
sally1

Apr 11, 2014

ENLIST MY NAME IN VOTER LIST

VOTER IDAXN1280973 . SAMRITI .HOUSE NUMBER 1154 SEC 37B CHD . I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE .MY NAME WAS IN THEIR ADDRESS COPY .BUT NOT IN COMPUTER .S
rashmi singh rawat

Apr 5, 2014

Regarding corrections to be made in elector photo identity card

Dear sir, The voter card issued to me has not entries my surname and some mistake for address. The correct entries shall be as bellow:

CARD NO. XPD5481957

DATED :- 5/04/2014
surendra sing jina

Mar 21, 2014

surname and sume correction of address

Dear sir, The voter card issued to me has not entries my surname and sume mistake for address. The correct entries shall be as bellow:

CARD NO. XPD5382619
NAME: SURENDRA SINGH CORRECT NAME : SURENDRA SINGH JINA
FATHER NAME: PRTAP SING JINA CORRECT NAME: PRATAP SINGH JINA
SEX : MALE
DATE OF BIRTH: 12/04/1970
ADDRESS: 320, SHAKTI KHAND-1 320A, SHAKTI KHAND-1 INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD
INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAB U.P. 201014
U.P. 201014

I would request you to kindly make these change and send new voter ID card to my address.

(SURENDRA SINGH JINA )

INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAB U.P. 201014
U.P. 201014
anandchan

Mar 15, 2014

COMPLETE INJUSTICE DONE TO A COMMUNITY IN NILGIRI DISTRICT,(NANJANAD VILLAGE)

COMPLETE INJUSTICE DONE TO A COMMUNITY IN NILGIRI DISTRICT,(NANJANAD VILLAGE)
dear sir,
we a community of people residing in nilgiri district (nanjanad village) here by mailing you with deep regret that due to a temple issue our houses have been fired, looted and our total community of people (130 houses-600 people)have been forcefully driven away from our village by the other set of people of the same village. inspite of several complaints lodged in police station, it is surprising to say that no FIR have been filed and no action been taken till date. we went to meet the district collector in person but he refused to meet us stating that he is not suppose to meet the public once election is announced. every citizen has the right to vote, as a citizen of india we here by request you to look into this issue and make arrangements , so that our people can franchise our votes. since all the doors are closed for us finally we lodged this complaint to you expecting justice.
kindly do the needful and obliged.
thanking you sir
nanjanad people
udhagamandalam,
the nilgiris-643 004.
jeyashree manickam

Jan 26, 2014

change of name

Sir, My name is "Jeyashree" but in voter id card it is given as "Jayashree". I tried to change my name through online using the form 8 but its not allowing. My voter id card number given in card is SOL1423227 but the system is saying please enter valid EPIC number.. Please ensure my voter id card number is valid or not? or else i have to enter some other number?

My address - no 4/536 pari kuruku street, vandiur, madurai

Date - 07/01/2014

Please give me solution. my e-mail.id shreej48@gmail.com
Shyam Singh Negi

Dec 10, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

With respect I want to inform you that myself Shyam Singh my date of birth is 15/12/1980 S/O Sri Chander Singh, my present address as 132, Katwaria Sarai New Delhi-110016, was staying on this address from 2005. I want to inform you that my name is not enlisted in the voter list. I am vote for 2008-09 election.

I am humbly request you to help me for the enlistment this time.

Shyam Singh S/o Sri.Chander Singh
Mobile No-9999155428
Shyam Singh Negi

Dec 6, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am humbly request you to help me for the enlistment this time.

Shyam Singh S/o Sri.Chander Singh
Mobile No-9999155428
goutamsain

Jan 20, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect i want to inform you that myself Sri Goutam Sain my date of birth is 23.05.1968 S/O Sri Gunadhar Sain , my present address as 34A, U.K.Dutta Road Puja Apartment Flat No. 3E Dum Dum North 24 Parganas, was staying on this address from 2001. But with deep sorrow i want to inform you that my name is not enlisted in the voter list and also want to inform you that i had requested and given proper application form duly filliped and given all documents which are required for enlistment but with a great sorrow i want to inform you that this practice i am doing from 2001 to till last request for nomination in the month of Nov'2012 but this time also my name was not enlisted where this time i had given all documents which are required by election commission at time of hearing i had completed in front of hearing officer of Part No. 63 of Dum Dum Constituency. I also want to inform you that i am staying with my wife and my daughter in the above given address where my wives name was enlisted with my name as husband and as a supporting document i had given the list of Part No. 63 where my wives name was highlighted and also want to inform you that my father and my mother name are also enlisted in the voter list in the same constituency. I have all documents as i applied several times but i don't know why my name was not enlisted in the voter list.

I am humbly request you to help me for the enlistment this time and also give the proper guide line for enlistment in the voter list of Dum Dum constituency.

I know this is the right place where i have given my request and i will get proper guideline.

Goutam Sain
Dum Dum
Kolkata
simaroysaha

Jan 10, 2013

Title & address changed of voter ID card

The CEO, West Bengal.
I am Mrs. Sima Roy (Saha) H/O Sri Dibyendu Saha, residing of 63/10/1, Dum Dum Road, Surermath, Mayukh Apartment, Flat No.-S4/H, Kolkata-700074 under Part No.170 of 117, Rajarhat-Gopalpur Assembly of Dum Dum thana within 5 years 6 months. I have already applyied & submitted for titile & address change of above same with all signed & attested documents at vote center Kishore Bharati Primary School which the previou voter card name is Sima Roy F/O Sri Gopal Krishna Roy of residence New Barrackpore under Kharda Assembly of Ghola thana. But there is no my name at that vote centre when the name is find out dated 05.01.2013.
Please I therefore request you if you kindly see this case sympathically so that I will be beneficiated in future for my authenticity.

Yours Sincerely.

Sima Roy (Saha)
debraj pal

Dec 5, 2012

Change of address in voter I D Card

Dear Sir ,I want to change my address in voter I D Card , New address is Nungi Gumopara P O Batanagar dist. 24- Parganas (s) . Please arrange the same and oblige, Yours faithfully Debraj Pal GFR 1333665
Sibnathsit Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Change address in Voter Identity Card

Address (Pin Code) of my niece Ratna Choudhury has been wrongly mentioned in Voter's Identity Card No.WB/20/137/399329 at Premises No. 64, B. T. Road in Part No.113 Baranagore Assembly Constituency (West Bengal) as Kolkata-700 035 instead of Kolkata-700 090 which is required to be corrected as Kolkata-700 090

Date 08/10/2012 Sibnath Shit
64, B.T. Road,
Kolkata-700 090
Venkateshon Send email

Sep 13, 2012

Name appeard in photo ID card

Sir I am venkateshon my neative place is tuticorion dist karadikulam(Village) ottabitraram conspiuency i am now living in cheenai i want id card for id proof purposes pls arrenge the id card
Murugan.m Send email

Jul 3, 2012

Change address in Voter Identity Card

most of your work while issuing voter id is been not a quality work because you people are not appointing such kind of quality people. thats what we are facing so many problem.
Rajisavi Send email

Jun 24, 2012

Change address in Voter Identity Card

In my daughter R.Rajalaxmi Id card the address in english version has been mentioned as 61/e, mela 2nd street, mannargudi, Tiruvarur dist, instead of 61/ E, West Second Street, Mannargudi, Tiruvarur dist., and the date of Birth is noted as 27/11/1990 instead of 27/12/1990. Kindly make corrections and do the needful.Id card No. is NWZ0226431.
Veera1205 Send email

Jun 11, 2012

RECTIFICATION OF ADDRESS IN VOTER ID CARD

wrongly printed the my date of birth and address in my election commission of india identity card
Veera1205 Send email

Jun 11, 2012

RECTIFICATION OF ADDRESS IN VOTER ID CARD

wrongly printing the date of birth and address in my election commission of india identity card
bablupandit22@gmail.com

May 28, 2012

LOST OF EPIC VOTER CARD

Unfortunately, my epic voter card is lost. How can I get it or What are the procedure to get the same?

Name : SHRABANI PANDIT
Husband's Name : Bablu Pandit
Sex : F.
Age as on 1.1.2006 24
Address : 139/1/1 Carry Road 38 Shibpur, Howrah-711104 ( West Bengal )
Card No : KCL2430783
Rajeev Kumar Singhs Send email

May 17, 2012

RAJEEV KUMAR SINGH
s/o:NARAYAN PSD sINGH NIRMAL
23 TWON/VILLAGE pATWA aNCHAL-dHORIYA.
DISTT.-bANKA Pin-813109

Apr 24, 2012

RECTIFICATION IN VOTER ID CARD

myself Subhashini D/O Sukumar ,
my ID no: FNQ3846672
correction for the spelling mistake in my name as follow:
name in voter card - subashini
correct name is - Subhashini
mettur
mettur(m)
salem-636402
correct dob:20/3/1988
pls take the necessary step.

pepsic@live.co.uk - claim prize of 850,000 pounds
    After getting SMS I have sent my following details: Name:...
    53199 - moisture coming in my both head light verna sx
    Dear sir I'm porus Patrawala from mumbai I buy my...
    Ceat Tyre - please replace my bike tire
    Sir..... I purchased a new bike at hero...
    Vodafone - Balance deduction
    There was balance of 251 deducted from Vodafone mobile...
    NREGA - Salary Issue
    Hi, My name is Saurabh Singh, I am working with MNREGA...
    complaint - police complaind
    प्रिय मुख्यमन्त्री...
    Kolkata Police - threating for life and abusing my mother
    To Chitpore police station 700002 Respected...
    TNPSC - Loss of Hall Ticket for Group II - Exam Date: 1.12.2013
    Sir, I have lost my Hall Ticket and hence missing my...