Election Voter ID cards

Consumer complaints and reviews about Election Voter ID cards

Madhu Kumar

Mar 22, 2015

Voter ID not recieved

hi, i belong to Yelahanka constituency. i have applied for voter id 13 times till today. but still i didnt recieve my id card. i am really disappointed for this service from the government. I am also not sure where to register my complaint on this, hence i am send my complaint here. Atleast by reading here i hope i would get some help from our governmen servants.

Madhu
akshayadevi

Mar 11, 2015

pending enquiry for a very long time

hi,
i had applied for voter id online in the month of november 2014. my application number is EI14188579. i have been tracking the status of my application for the past 3-4 months and its still -pending enquiry. when will the enquiry be done and when will i get my voter id? i am in need of my voter id desperately for official purpose. i hd already complained regarding not receiving the voter id during the past election cos of which i couldnt vote also. so please take necessary action.
thank you.
madhurijoshi786

Mar 6, 2015

voter id card not received

respected sir/madam
I applied for election card before 2 years, after that I voted twice but my Voter id card not yet receive.so please give me information where should I can collect the id card
nowshad ahmed

Feb 17, 2015

change of adress not correct

I was apply 02/11/2014. My otar id card address correction, name correction, photo correction, I was changed as per application no.A14 5909636.  After 01/02/2015. I have recieved approved details. ( Part no.151, )(tunaipattiyal.4) ( serial no.681) ( name. Nowshad ahmed) (card no. TN/06/035/0319165) also. I was meet mr. Rehman ( arcot taluk office tamil nadu vellore dick.). He was told after give one form fill the adress from form  and rs.25 paid after 20days u come and collect the id card. I am after 20 days I was go and recieved id card see name is ok, photo correction ok, but adress id wrong (incorrect). I give my change of adress is    Ward-8, no: 40 Navab Devadi, Arcot 632503. I was give adress is not match. Furthur I what to do u help me replay and solve the change of adress problem pls.

I will give full detail below

Old adress:

Ward-8, thandhu bazar, krishnan streat, Arcot 632503.

Wrong address:

8/10-2, perumal koil streat arcot

I want correct know address:

Ward-8, no.40 Navab Devadi

Regard

I
Rajju@1209

Feb 6, 2015

Voter id card not recieved

The chief Electroll office. Delhi.
I Rajnish Rawat s/o N.S Rawat live in D-16/149 sector-3 Rohini Delhi 110085, did not recived my voter id card.
I need voter id card urgently so please take some action on my complaint..my service id no. is 1257196
suresh v

Feb 4, 2015

After rename also i recieved with same name voter id as previous

Iam suesh v i applied for rename the voter ID card in srinivaspur election office (kolar dist, Karnataka) and i given proof also having good name.After 2 months i received the voter card with same name as such as previous, their no change in that .how is our govt officer negligible work we can see here.And it is urgent required for me.

my voter I no:RCS1000124
Suresh v
my mob no:8951238640
Suri_bang@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards
Suresh v
shabareesh.sunku@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015

Voter card not yet accepted

Hello sir,
I have applied for a correction in my voter card on Dec 22 2014. Still the status is under verification and in remarks it is showing
" might be rejected. required information not furnished " i have filled every detail properly and even cross checked. Please give me contact details so that I can contact them to speed up my verification process
My application id is : F8-1478753.
Please look into and resolve the issue asap. I am in urgent need of voter Id
gdgsgupta

Feb 2, 2015

Voter ID issued on wrong address.

This is to inform you that the KHUSHI RAM S/o SRIRAM VOTER ID No.MJD1115997 & GULSHAN GAKHAR W/o KHUSHI RAM VOTER ID No.MJD1116003 is wrongly issued form your office on my Home Address: 1/18SF Block-1, Ramesh Nagar New Delhi-110015, I Don't know above person's so you are requested please cancel the above mentioned Voter ID's & oblige.

Thanks& Regards
Ghanshayam Das Gupta
House No.1/18 SF
Ramesh Nagar
New Delhi-110015
zobair khan

Jan 28, 2015

VOTER ID CARD

I have applied for the Voter ID at 5jan/2015,but didn't get. This happened to almost all the residents of our apartment due to negligence of the BBMP/Election Commission and we lost the opportunity to vote in 2014 election. my form 6 approval no.is 7141435.i kindly request to you ,please send my voter id card that i can use my vote.thanks
annygupta5

Jan 25, 2015

have not received my voter id card

My name is anant raj
S/o sanjay kumar gupta
Address- M-23 sanjay nagar colony cotton mill compound Chowkaghat panitanki
Pincode- 221002
I have resisted for voter id card before the election of 2014 but i havnt receive my voter id card til now
So plzzzzz check and get my voter id card soon
9451941234
9999207215

Jan 19, 2015

VOTER ID CARD NOT RECEIVED

The Chief Electoral Office. Delhi.

Respected Sir, I Chetan Singh R/O House No.237, Gali no. 15, Lakhpat Colony Part-III, Meethapur Extn. Badarpur, New Delhi-110044,Had been applied for Voter Id card And had filled the form - 6 on 18 Jun 2014 My application id no. is 6225947.Since that day to tilldated My V.id card has been not rcvd.I checked on net it shows that your Voter id card has been accepted Status Approved .I want my Voter ID card before election.

Best regards
Chetan Singh
NAUSHAD 196

Jan 18, 2015

VOTER ID CARD NOT RCVD

The chief Electroll office. Delhi.
Respected Sir, I Bilkish Bano R/O A-188/2 Gali no 7 Saurabh Vihar JaitPur Badarpur.New Delhi,Had been applied for Voter Id card And had filled the form - 6 on 14thFeb,2014 My application id no. is 5292282.Since that day to tilldated My V.id card has been not rcvd.I had gone too many chance to Mithapur Barat ghar but no body reply properly, they say that your voter id will come to your address.Near about 10 months has to go but my voter id did not rcvd.I checked on net it shows that your V.id card has been acceppted.It shows like Application Id 5292282,AC no 53 Part no.41 Serial no1267,Name:- Bilkish Bano.Status Approved.Applied date>> 14-02 2014 Dispatced date is 16-03-2014.In jaitpur area very poor service of electroll zone. Due to this problem I again filled the form-6 but it it got rejected .So please do the help full need.I want my V.ID card before election.
Best regards/Bilkish Bano.
A-188/2 gali no 7 saurabh vihar jaitpur.
Badarpur Newdelhi 110044 .
contact no.9811818464
kalyan2000

Jan 16, 2015

Voters ID Card not yet received

Dear Sir / Madam,
My Name is Kalyankumar S/o Srinivasan, I have submitted my Form 6, and i have checked the status it’s showing the voter ID details with my Voter ID No.TAU3775988 but still I have not received the voter id card, or any phone calls from the concerned department or any mail from them. please do inform when do I get my voter id card or else where to go and collect my voters Id card.
Contact # 8056067168
Email id – kalyankumar@yrgcare.org
abhishek136

Jan 14, 2015

voter id card not yet received

My Name is ABHISHEK KUMAR, I have submitted my Form 6, and i have checked the status its showing the voter ID details with my Voter ID No.AZK3331997 but still I have not received the voter id card ,please do inform when I get voter id card.
bahuguna

Jan 10, 2015

not received voter id

iam aruna bahuguna .n my voter number 13409283 i did not receive my voter card till today i have kept one year back please tell me when it will come
bahuguna

Jan 10, 2015

voter card not received

my name is arunabahuguna i have applied online for voter id but i did not received till now i have not yet received i have applied in 2014 June
pvdinesh

Jan 8, 2015

voter ID not received

I had applied for voter Id card which got successfully generated in Electoral Roll (circulated in Jan'14) but till date i did not get the voter ID card for both myself and my spouse. Please let me know what should I do, and whom to contact.

The electoral details are,

Myself - XKR1485127 (Dinesh Kumar. P. V)
Spouse - XKR1485135 (Reeja. P)

Dinesh Kumar.
vnarayanan

Dec 26, 2014

Voter Id Crds not received-reg.

Sir/Madam
I have applied voter card in 11/2014 through online (for ward change) my self, wife and daughter. Our old Voter Id cards are collected by Panchayat official and sent your office. But we dint get our new voter ID cards so far. Please let me know what should I do, and whom to contact.

Our application Id's are ,
Myself - LTM5229695 (Narayanan. V)
Wife - LTM5229703 (Geetha. B)
Daughter- LTM5234711 (Brindha. N)
V. Narayanan
sudhir margi

Dec 11, 2014

Not getting election card

My Name is SUDHIR SAHADEV MARGI , I have submitted my Form 6, and i have checked the status its showing the voter ID details with my Voter ID No. WFN6662761 ,I have submitted my card at tahasil vengurla for correction in my fathers name (in my card there is wrong printing of my mother name) Now the mistake is corrected but still I have not received the voter id card ,please do inform when I get voter id card.

SUDHIR MARGI
Abhisam786

Dec 5, 2014

Not received my Voter Id card yet

My Name is SHAILENDRA KUMAR, I have submitted my Form 6, and i have checked the status its showing the voter ID details with my Voter ID No.YRI2614757, but still I have not received the voter id card ,please do inform when I get voter id card.

SHAILENDRA KUMAR
(Chhatarpur)
Ashwini k

Sep 13, 2014

Voter id not received

I have submitted my two elder brothers and my application to the ward office through form 6, and i have checked the status its showing the voter ID details, but still we have not received the voter id card ,please do inform when we get voter id card and we have been waiting from more than one year and our serial no is 466,467,468.

Ashwini.K
Ashwini k

Sep 13, 2014

Voter id not received

Ashwini.K
Aishani

Sep 4, 2014

didn't get voter id card

i didn't get my sister-in-law's voter id card (WLK1799261). I inquired about it but didn't get any response from the office. At this moment she need the same for opening the bank account (PM jandhan yojna). could u please help me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
your faithfully
pawankumar1234

Sep 2, 2014

voter id no. 6266602 not received

I am Mr Pawan Kumar. I have applied for the voter id on 02 aug 2014. My application id is 6266602 but i have not received as of now . When i check the status of my application it shows it was disposed on 07 aug 2014, for which i have recieved the sms on same date (my phone no. 9971237174. I am a senior citizen and I have tried to talk to the officials sitting in the office but they misbehaved with me and started abusing me. When i asked for the complaint register they shouted on e and advised me to go to Kashmiri Gate to lodge the complaint. The details written above is true. I sincerely believe that you will look into my complaint.Hope to receive my votr id soon.

Parinitha

Aug 19, 2014

Voter ID Not received

Good Morning,

I am Maheshwari.c residing in around Commercial Street, I received acknowledgement (My name is available in voter list), family members everyone received id card except me. I enquired in Office but they advised me to submit Form 8 on 26.06.2014 & advised I will receive after one month. I went on 16.8.2014 but they say that I have to enquire in Tasker Town office. When I reached Tasker Town office they inform that it will be announced in paper then only they will give. I don't really understand Why these people don't respond to citizen properly. My keen advice please help citizen.

Maheshwari.c

paytm - partial order delievered
    Order no: 815475653 dated 21 march 2015 time 14:54 hrs. I...
    HDFC Credit Card - change my credit card email ID
    Sir Hi I have hdfc times credit card But my mail id...
    Aclass Real Group - Ecco City
    MY NAME IS Asha I ALSO INVESTED MY MONEY IN ECCO CITY...
    UTI - status showing RUD lying in mumbai of pancard
    I have applied for pan card in November 2014 but not yet...
    public - bus driver rude behaviour
    I am an engineer working for aerospace industry. while i...
    AVON - Bicycle
    I parcel my bicycle on 24th march parcel no. 325652 Patna...
    mobile number - about getting dirty messages on my no.
    Hello sir/madam, I am getting very dirty and obscene...
    Amul Gold Milk - Amul APO Selling Expired Milk
    I buy Amul Gold Milk 1 litre X 2 (two litre )everday From...
    YEPME - cancel my order
    I have wrongly placed the order i want to cancel it