Election Voter ID cards

Consumer complaints and reviews about Election Voter ID cards

Ashwini k

Sep 13, 2014

Voter id not received

I have submitted my two elder brothers and my application to the ward office through form 6, and i have checked the status its showing the voter ID details, but still we have not received the voter id card ,please do inform when we get voter id card and we have been waiting from more than one year and our serial no is 466,467,468.

Ashwini.K
Ashwini k

Sep 13, 2014

Voter id not received

Ashwini.K
Aishani

Sep 4, 2014

didn't get voter id card

i didn't get my sister-in-law's voter id card (WLK1799261). I inquired about it but didn't get any response from the office. At this moment she need the same for opening the bank account (PM jandhan yojna). could u please help me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
your faithfully
pawankumar1234

Sep 2, 2014

voter id no. 6266602 not received

I am Mr Pawan Kumar. I have applied for the voter id on 02 aug 2014. My application id is 6266602 but i have not received as of now . When i check the status of my application it shows it was disposed on 07 aug 2014, for which i have recieved the sms on same date (my phone no. 9971237174. I am a senior citizen and I have tried to talk to the officials sitting in the office but they misbehaved with me and started abusing me. When i asked for the complaint register they shouted on e and advised me to go to Kashmiri Gate to lodge the complaint. The details written above is true. I sincerely believe that you will look into my complaint.Hope to receive my votr id soon.

Parinitha

Aug 19, 2014

Voter ID Not received

Good Morning,

I am Maheshwari.c residing in around Commercial Street, I received acknowledgement (My name is available in voter list), family members everyone received id card except me. I enquired in Office but they advised me to submit Form 8 on 26.06.2014 & advised I will receive after one month. I went on 16.8.2014 but they say that I have to enquire in Tasker Town office. When I reached Tasker Town office they inform that it will be announced in paper then only they will give. I don't really understand Why these people don't respond to citizen properly. My keen advice please help citizen.

Maheshwari.c
navvenu

Aug 5, 2014

voter id card not received

Sir/Madam,

I have applied Voter id card online 6 months back. I haven't received the card yet. its showing as verification pending.

request you to kindly help in getting my voter id card.

ApplicationID AC No.
EI14028224 21

Venu.c
gopi.anand83

Jul 20, 2014

Voter id not recieved

I had applied voter id on mid of march 2014,but still i didn't receive voter id and i have checked the status of voter id online with the help of reference number which was given by election board its showing all my details are correct.Hence kindly guide me how to collect my voter id now.

Reference number :- A130515471

Gopi Anand
mythily85

Jun 24, 2014

Voter ID Application status

I have applied voter card in 2013 through online for my father, mother , yonger sister and myself, My sister received her card but myself, my father and mother dint receive the card. Again in June 2014, I have applied for my mother, father and myself through online. But I dint get any message for none of us in our mobiles or even a link in our mail ids for confirmation. Please let me know what should i do, and whom to contact.

Our application Id's are ,
Myself - EI14065238
Father - EI14065244
Mother- EI14065224
shindesanju

Jun 5, 2014

voter id not received

I had for applied for voter Id card which got successfully generated in Electoral Roll but till now i didnt get my id card.

voter id card no.= UVP7373673
Muruli

May 29, 2014

Voter id card not recived.

Iam Muruli I am allredy two times voting but nat comes my id card. So i go to nagamangala election section for information but any person not respond. so please acsept my complaint and give my Id card. ID card No AOV 2957090, Part No:68. SL NO: 789.
Jayabharathy

May 19, 2014

Voter ID card applied but not received

hi,

I have applied voter id via this link http://www.voterreg.kar.nic.in, Application No is 429638 for me and Application No for my husband is 430127. I have applied during last year and also send the hard copy to the mentioned address, it is saying "Field Verification Completed". Please help.

Jayabharathy.
j_bharathy@yahoo.com
ratna02

Apr 28, 2014

Voter ID not Received

Hi I have applied for my Voter ID and the application was submitted through my office in Jan 2014

I have received a call in march from someone who asked me to collect my ID from the office
when I had gone, there was nobody to assist and it was closed and the care taker asked me to come after sometime which is after 3.30 pm ,I had gone again but in vain ,none was there,tried calling the no but they disconnect the call

So had gone to office thrice but they say all the cards are distributed,now i want to know where is my voter ID card
Lejil

Apr 22, 2014

No Voter ID

I have applied for the Voter ID at Feb/2014,but didn't got. This happened to almost all the residents of our apartment due to negligence of the BBMP/Election Commission and we lost the opportunity to vote in 2014 election. No status about our application. We have to raise this issue, myself along with couple of friends created a Face book group to track this. Together we can raise this issue to election commission.

Please join the group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/voting.denied.bangalore (This is only for Bangalore)
evl madhuri

Apr 21, 2014

VOTER ID CARD

My self, MYSON have applied 3 time in 3 months for the voter I.D cards. We have attached Aadhar card xerox for residence proof. Till today we haven't receive our voter ID cards.
please look into this matte and do the needful.
Rchendilkumaran

Apr 21, 2014

Non issue of voter ID

I have been issued with voter ID card way back in 1995. However for the reason best known to the authorities concerned, my name has been deleted. I applied for inclusion of my name in 2009 and again in 2011. But the voter ID has not bbeb issued to me and. I have been deprived of exercising my right. But in 2014 I submitted mt a application for inclusion of my name on 26.2.2014. I was informed that the card will be issued before the election date of 24.4.2014. But I am yet to receive my voter ID and only three days left for the election.

Please advise
prasanna kumar sodadasu

Apr 19, 2014

Not received voter ID card

Name: PRASANNA KUMAR SODADASU
Q.No:: A-18 , PATIGADDA COLONY, NEAR SANJEEVIAH PARK RAILWAY STATION NEAR BEGUMPET, SECUNDERABAD 500003.
CONSTITUENCY: SANATHNAGR
My self, my wife and my mother-in-law have applied 3 time in 3 months for the voter I.D cards. We have attached Aadhar card xerox for residence proof. Till today we haven't receive our voter ID cards.
please look into this matte and do the needful.
amit216

Voter ID is not received

I am amit khandelwal. I have applied for voter id but I did not received my voter id card till now. I have applied more than one year ago and I have given vote 2 times because my name is shown in voter list ever.

I request you to kindly give your precious time to look into this matter & send my voter id card as soon as possible...

Thank you...
jenefa_vel

Voter ID not received

I have applied online 21st Nov, and submitted hardcopy of docs thru my company(Infosys) where BBMP officials came and collected, not yet received my voter ID, when i checked online, still showing that Under Process, very very poor service of electoral commission.
venkat.raj099

voter card rejected

Myself Venkat .. applied twice in the past 4 months and haven't received any updates/ either the card / sms ..i heard others were receiving the same card twice and thrice.. what's happening .. on my 34 years i have n't voted for single time.. this time i decided to vote for AAP.. but my bad.. no voter card.. no name on list .. no vote... atleast they could have inform what's the reason its been rejected...nothing... damn !.. awaiting atleast the government change can make the difference .. lets C.. all the best....to all INdiaNs.. Jai Bharat !
ghoshabhishek85

Apr 16, 2014

NO voter ID card received

My wife and myself applied for the voter ID card in the Panchayat office of Electronic City (near Infosys Gate 7) on 15th March, 2014. The last date was 16th March, 2014 for the electoral registration for the upcoming lok sabha election. We both are working in reputed IT companies but still whenever they asked us to come we went for the collection of our Voter ID card but everytime they sent us to different places to collect the voter ID card and to check our names in the electoral list. Today is 16th April, 2014. Election at our place is on 17th April, 2014 but still we have not received the voter ID card and no traces of names on the voter list. This is a shame for the Karnataka Electoral Officers as inspite of promising people the place in the electoral list, no result. Is this because we are not Kannads? The list they gave us to check was written in Kannada Language and they were making fun of us of not being able to read the list. Is this some kind of joke? The people who were present there were hardly class 6 passed outs.
Is this the level of our electoral officers in our country?
Vineet Agrawal

Apr 15, 2014

Voter ID is not generated after 4 months

I submitted Online application for my Daughter 4 months back (Application ID 591146). There was no update except status as "under Process" So I submitted again on 9th March as per the news paper updates. Till date I did not get her name included into voter list whereas day after tomorrow is election. What to do? How can Govt/EC expect people to participate in Voting??????
vandanagiriya

Apr 15, 2014

Voter ID not received

Its been almost 4 months that i and my family had applied for voter ID's. Does it take 4 long months to even get our own right?
SHAHANE_R

Apr 14, 2014

voter id card not recive

voter id card no.=YKL1412311
Phani Kumar K

Apr 14, 2014

Citizen rights are been carelessly suppressed

Dear Concerned officer,

My Name is Phani Kumar. I am a resident of Electronics City, Bangalore. I have applied for my voter Id card through online on 19-Nov-2013. I have taken the print of the acknowledgement and sent to the mentioned office through registered post and got the acknowledgement for the same. This all got completed by the month of december 2013 and I am expecting that I will be recieving my voter card through post. April 17, 2014 is the voting date for our constituency and till 11, Apr, I didnt recieved any communication regarding my voter id card. I went to local panchayat office, ZP office, somehow found the person, who is having the list of voters in our constituency. I didnt found my card in the bunch of cards they have. I also verified in the large lists they are having to check if my name is present. I didnt found my name in the list and hence I am not eligible to vote for this elections. The status in the ceo karnataks website still shows that the application is "under process". The irony of the whole story is that along with my application, i have applied for my wife also with another online registry process with the same address proof. She didnt recieved the card yet, but her name is present in the voter's list. How should I take this. Is there some problem with my application, or some delay in the processing. I tried calling 08022242072 which was mentioned in the website for complaints and concerns but nobody responds to the calls. Somebody gave 1950 as a tollfree number for enquiries. But this also doesnt work. The lists with the panchayat people seems to be in a discontineous order and few pages are missing aswell. And they say that there is someother ward series for which the list is not present with them and i need to check with the panchayat office day before the elections.

Even the people are interested to make use of their right and cast their votes, we are not allowed to do so. If there is some descrepency in the applications been submitted, they could have got back to the person to resubmit the same. It was almost 6 months past since i submitted the form. I could have resent the application 10 times in this mean time.

Whom should I raise this concern to. The most important right of the citizens has been given a least value and priority that this all depends on our luck..? I could see lot of people in our locality who is facing the same issue. And the panchayat officers are making fun of it by saying that "better luck next time". Is is not my right to fight for casting my vote.? Somebody please suggest me if there is someother way i can verify this or somehow cast my vote?

Government keeps on showing big celebrities in the tvs and news papers to get the awareness in the people to cast their votes.What should we do to get awareness in the officers that the applications should be treated with utter value and importance as this is the most important right of the citizens. One should slowly get rid of this system and stop bothering about the voting and just ignore it from the next time? Then how can we ever achieve 90 + % of voting?

District : Bangalore
Assemby Constituency : Bangalore-South
Parliamentary constituency : Bangalore-Rural
Ward Series : 290/291
akash_22dec@rediff.com

Apr 10, 2014

Voter id card not received

I had applied for my voter id card in September, 2013 for which i was to receive my voter id card by end of the year. Even after waiting for long i didn't get my Voter card so i visited and called the registration centre near me multiple times.
After various calls and unproductive visits, I was told to reapply for the voter registration, so i did the same in February, 2014. This time i was told that i would get the voter card by the mid of March, 2014. Again this time too i didn't get my voter card and due to it this time i will be unable to vote in the elections. I have tried multiple times to find a way to lodge a complaint of the same but all my hard efforts have gone in vain. GOD help this system!!

PayTM.com - refund does not recieved in bank account
    my order no. 628603050, still pending. do something about...
    360698 - BSSC Payment Problem
    Dear sir, I am Ramashankar Nayak, i have done payment...
    care@paytm.com - CANCELLATION OF RETURN REQUEST
    DEAR SIR, MY ORDER ID IS 619996199 .UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE...
    SanDisk 8gb pandrive - yet not delivered
    I had ordered SanDisk 8gb cruzer blade pandrive from...
    Aircel - worst customer support
    aircel is a world worst and number one fraud network. no...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - INDIAN RAILWAYS
    TDR-NOT REFUNDED REJECTED CR REPUDIATE-PNR NO 4100968216 I...
    UNITED NATIONS POVERTY ALLEVIATION UK - prize winning
    My dad has received about wining prize The message from...
    allince - i reseved a mail from rbi to exccccchingr
    RESERVE BANK Oct 22 (2 days ago) to me From Office...