Election Voter ID cards

Consumer complaints and reviews about Election Voter ID cards

ams@11152

Jun 20, 2016

not getting voter id card

My Form Reference No is : 0147365ef26f24640. i applied on 17 april 2016. still status is your application is under process.

when i will get my voter id card
ambardarsanjay2002@yahoo,com

Jun 20, 2016

non receipt of voter id card

epic no sfj 2631174

name shashrek ambardar

non receipt of electoral card

ambardarsanjay2002@yahoo.com
sidhuece

Jun 19, 2016

Voter id not received

I didn't received my voter id. But my name has been added in booth slip.
Name:Sidharthan
Id:AWP0675918
Ph:9487114424
Mail:senthilecensit@gmail.com
ankulr@outlook.com

Jun 17, 2016

VOTER ID CARD NOT RECEIVED

I filled the online form for Voter Id card on 06/01/2016. However the status is still being shown as under process.My reference number is 01454153a0d4d5894.
A. Noronha

Jun 14, 2016

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY VOTER ID

I applied online for voter's id on 7th April 2016.my reference no.is 15718a005b91659a and yet i have'nt received it.
when ever I check for status it says " under process." Please let me know if i will ever get it or remain under process forever.

My details are mentioned below for your necessary actions,please.
APPLICANT NAME: Alex Levis Noronha
CONTACT NO: 8097888784
PLACE : Thane City, Mumbai, Maharashtra - Pincode : 400601

Please take immediate actions or atleast revert back as a good Indian Government employee

Waiting anxiously for your precious service.

Alex
shalma

Jun 9, 2016

voter id not received

I applied voter id one month before but still my track status is submitted only.when it will under process. My ref no is 0147dfb36f1f6abd2
nikkiagg0594

Jun 6, 2016

has not received my election id card yet

i have applied for election id card online in febrary 2016 and it stated that process will start after 28 march but it is june now and hasn't received my election id card yet
Request id : 01460bcdffc2a952
mail id nikita.94.na@gmail.com
do reply to my complaint
VISHAL.RAJ

Jun 6, 2016

not yet recieved voter id card

hi ,my name is vishal.raj ,my name is included in voter id list.but i have not recieved voter id card .please check or provide helpline contact. or where can i collect it from?
Neha G bhatt

May 22, 2016

yet not recived voter id card

ECI no :- 15641a673d6f4699

Name :- Neha bhatt
email id :- sgimmy.online23@yahoo.in
Kindly please provide status on my mail is as I have submitted online on 23.02.16 and was going to be under processed :- from 28 march but yet I have not received and its still under processed.
1N@th

May 18, 2016

Voter Id not Received

This Eknath, applied many times for the voter id, as need to give vote as per my right but received any time either my name in the list nor received voter id card.
Finally in the march month i submitted my Online registration form with all details and applied for the Voter ID but till date not received any information. The status for the tracking id shows as "Your Application is under process" but need to know for how many days i will be getting same message on the site.
My Voter ID Tracking no is "014676797cd21d2e0".
Hopeing i will get my Voter ID and right to vote.

Eknath
renethekkekara

May 15, 2016

VOTER ID NOT LISTED IN THE VOTERS LIST

DEAR SIR,

Please note that mine and my mothers voters id is not listed in the voters list .
Giving below the details for your reference and necessary action.

Name : RENIE THEKKEKARA
VOTER ID NO: NWK0014969
ADDRESS: 4661 ,THEKKEKARA ,39 PANAMPILLY NAGAR , KOCHI CORPORATION, PIN CODE: 682036

MOTHERS NAME : SUSAN THOMAS
VOTERS ID NO: BXD1784834
ADDRESS: 4661 ,THEKKEKARA ,39 PANAMPILLY NAGAR , KOCHI CORPORATION, PIN CODE : 682036
Raafiah

May 12, 2016

Voter ID not received

My name is Vijayalakshmi, I have applied for name change and Duplicate for My brother before 6months with all proofs.. When we enquire at the facility of Voter center the reply was same as it will be sent to your address... Please consider this request and do the needful.

My Voter ID: FFT5968235
MY Brothers ID: FFT5968284

Contact: 9677766494 Raafiah

9894995070. Vinodkumar ( name spelling is wrong in Voter ID)
Asha Janakiram

May 9, 2016

New Voter ID yet to receive

I have applied for a new Voter ID for myself (ASHA) and for my daughter (NISHA A SANGAMITHRA) on the 16th of March 2016. We are yet to get it. We both live at the following address
Old No 14, New No 31,
Kamaraj Avenue 1st Street,
Adyar,
Chennai 600020
and our mobile numbers are
ASHA 9884317419
NISHA A SANGAMITHRA 9840015132
The election is just round the corner. When will we get it.
Kindly do the needful
anil s v

May 6, 2016

voter card not recieved

My name is Anil Kumar S V. Voter ID Card no : XBG2529493 but I have not received Voter ID Card yet.

Please do the needful.

Elector Name: ANIL KUMAR
Relation Name: KRISHNAIAH
Gender: Male
Address: 3-81 - 2 ND STREET SATHYA NAGAR RAMAPURAM
Polling Station: Sivanthi matriculation hr.sec.school sriram nagar south facing , ramapuram (panchayat) - 600 089
Part No: 161
Serial No: 854
DIYA KASHYAP

May 6, 2016

NOT RECIEVED MY VOTER CARD

HI THIS IS NEELAM

DEAR

SIR/MAM

I DONT"T GET MY VOTER I.D CARD FROM UR SIDE KINDLY PLEASE DELEIVER MY ELECTION CARD ON MY RESSIDANCE ADDRESS.

A-18
BABA FARID PURI WEST PATEL
NAGAR NEW DELHI -110008
NEAR GOPAL DAIRY

MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 8587079982
MY MAIL I.D. DIYAKASHYAP424@GMAIL.COM
Yasobanta Singh

May 5, 2016

I have not receive my voters I'd cards

I am apply for new voters I'd cards in 1 year ago.my name is available in voters list but I have not receive voters I'd cards.
my voters I'd cards no-RUK1000702
My name-Yasobanta Singh
bissmcuttak 139.
amitklkl

May 2, 2016

voter id not recive

my voter id online application is accecpted but my voter id is not came. what to do to get voter id
my name jyoti jain
and application no is111841435
plz tell me as soon as possible
Amrita Singh 05

May 1, 2016

Voter ID card not received

I applied for voter ID card this January. My name is in the voters list and I know my card number from the election commission slip which I received for vote. My voter ID card no. Is: XXR1965920. How can I get my card. Please reply.
Email: amritasingh05995@gmail.com
PH no. 9038481972
johnsonta123

Apr 29, 2016

Voter id card not received

My Name is JOHN ALEXANDER i applied application through online for to add color photo and edit some data in my voter's ID .Then i received receipt of application below mentioned .

Application No : S11080125002016002626
Name of the Applicant : JOHN ALEXANDER
Application Date : 11.03.2016
Mode of Registration : Self Registration

Then After one week BLO call to me and told to submit the Copy of Old id card and Aadhaar Card . As per BLO , i submit the documents .After that i received a text message in my phone ,mentioned that " YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED .BLO WILL DELIVER YOUR NEW ID CARD " I checked my voter id card status online its accepted .But still i did not get my voter id Card .I try to call BLO ,but not taking my phone call .kindly look into this on priority and do the needful. My Voter;s ID Number : JGQ2011807

BLO Name and Address :

Mail ID : johnsonta123@gmail.com
mclssb@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016

Voter Id not received

Last february month I applied duplicated id card . But still i did not get my voter id .
my voter id no is---XREO613943
UJJWALAGGARWAL

Apr 24, 2016

I STILL NOT RECEIVED MY VOTER CARD

I APPLIED SOME CORRECTIONS IN MY VOTER ID ITS ABOUT 25 DAYS AGO BUT STILL NO OFFICER COME TO MY HOME FOR VERIFICATION AND ONLINE IS STILL SHOWING YOUR APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESS.

WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE SUGGEST.

AND I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING WHY IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UPDATE OR MAKE A VOTER ID CARD IN INDIA.
Archana Rekha

Apr 19, 2016

Till now BLO: Mani M N doesn't come for the verification

I applied online for voter's id on 05.08.2015.my application form no is S11113077002015020521 .i didn't receive my voter's id yet. The BLO didn't come for the verfication till now. whenever i check the status it shows Submitted.plz let me to know about my voter id status as soon as possible. I want to vote during the election so please do the necesssary.
APPLICANT NAME: REKHA I
CONTACT NO: 9746292374, 9633309056
AREA: VALLANA, ARANMULA

PLZ TAKE NECESSARY ACTION
S VELU

Apr 18, 2016

non receipt of voter ID

I have applied for voter ID on 30 .01. 16.for me and my family members. we are staying in Nolambur phase-I The acknowledgement number is C15 1706083-86. When I check online it shows record not found.When I went to taluk office at of Maduravayal,they informed that it will be delivered in the house, But till date I have not received anything, I kindly request you to do the needful.

S.VELU
imranash4u

Apr 18, 2016

Voter Id Not yet Received

I have applied for Voter Id throught online, Still it is shoing YOUR APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESS. Let me know when can i received the voter id please

Reference Number 15514dbc7ccaab32

Please help!
shehnaz1

Apr 15, 2016

voter Id Not Recieve

Hi My Name is shehnaz,I appleied for voter id 36 days back till now i did not get any information.When i check online stuatus it always shows "Application is Under Verification". Please i need Voter id its urgent.

My Application number :05888933524

Phone number : 9032869401

Thank!!

Noida Authority - Heavy Encroachment at mig flats sector 82 noida
    44 a mig flat madhuban apartment sector 82 noida, owner...
    GGSIPU (IP UNIVERSITY) - Could not fill the choices
    Respected Sir/Madam I am a class 12 passout. I had given...
    Fossil Watch - Lost watch
    Lost Fossil watch (silver colour) today morning in Train...
    BSNL - broadband
    sir mera broadband one month se kharb chal raha he.jiski...
    Kapil Sharma Show - Fun made by actor Kiku about Bihar Bihar Board
    Hi, I am personally big fan of Kapil Sharma Show which...
    Airtel - Deactivate airtel money a/C
    Deactivate airtel money a/C
    Reliance - not provided promised balance
    Sir , I have upgrade my cdma no.9368191473 to reliance...
    Airtel DTH - I cant downgrade my plan
    Earlier I had a Multi-connection but due to some reason i...