Election Voter ID cards

Consumer complaints and reviews about Election Voter ID cards

mohsin mohsinsultanahmed
Nov 20, 2015

i have apply my Voter ID. but vote are not recevied.my voter center no 161 address not near by my house aprox 6 to 8 km .change my center.send new address
h.no:5-8-22 idgha road hnk wgl
prachi goyal012
Nov 13, 2015

voter id is not recieved till now

I didn't get my voter id card , its being more than 2 months to get voter id card.
please let me know that how long it will take to get voter id card.

and i had received a message that voter id d has been delivered , but till now i didn't get it.
please help me.

my application id : 111423027

Nov 2, 2015

Voter ID not issued

We have applied for voter ID card on 21/08/2015 through http://ceoaperms.ap.gov.in/. Please find the application ID 051283351(mine) and 051283353 (mother). Till date voter ids have not been issued and i see a message " Application is Under Verification". This has been more than 2 months and nothing is happening. I request you to kindly issue the voter ID cards.

Oct 30, 2015

Voter id card not receive

Twice a time we have applied for voter id card but have not receive any card since 2011.

Voter id card details.

ओमकार कृष्णाजी कदम SOK4364915
संध्या विश्राम कदम SOK4364881

Need card on urgent basis.

Contact No.9967721524
Oct 25, 2015

not received the vote id card

my details is as under
sl no 61 part no-139 house no 15 male voter id no- AFS1009687
SL NO 60 part no-139 house no-15 female voter id no- AFS1009661

kindly look into the matter on urgent basis, we have to cast the vote with my voter card.

rakesh kumar contact no - 7488218906
Oct 18, 2015

Voter id not yet recieved
I have applied for my voter id card in April 2015 after modification in online. But still I didn't got it. I received a confirmation message from CEOKER that my card is delivered to BLO Name Omana E A.
My card Given Name: ABDULSALAM
ID No. TAB0388231
Kindly request your needful attention.

Yours sincerly

Oct 15, 2015

I did not get my voter I'd card

Ankita Mishra
Ph no - 9999190347
I did not get my voter I'd card .i applied my voter I'd card from dated 19- april- 2015 my application I'd is 7668552 .I get message to my phone From CEODEL is that your voter I'd card has been delivered & speed post . ED number is 6695045031N.but still I have not received my voter I'd card .
Kindly Request you to take necessary action .
Sep 19, 2015

Enquiry Not Came

My Application ID is EI14184406 i applied 6 months ago but enquiry not came to my house so you take necessary action.

Sep 11, 2015

Voter id correction

I have applied for voter id Address correction and i have my application id : F8-1540789, Voter ID : ZTS0580431, Name : Harish Kumar Suroju, Address : 9-111/69, Anjaneya Nagar Colony, Boduppal, Ranga Reddy Dist, Telangana State. Status i am not yet getting, Please help me.

Harish Kumar Suroju
Sep 10, 2015

Voter id not yet recievex

I have applied for my voter id card in november 2014.At my nearest akshaya kendra. But still i didn't got it. I got a confirmation message from CEO kerala that my card is activated but i didn't got it still now..
My card details
name: HASHIM S A
id no: TAB0478081
Kindly request you to take necessary action

Yours sincerly..
Sep 3, 2015

Request to Issue the Voter ID

I had applied the voter ID for my wife through online a long ago, but still i have not received the same, also whenever i check the status it shows that the data entry not available. Please check and revert.

Application ID - EI15063237. Name of the Applicant - Mrs. Kalaivani, Contact Number : 9941446628
Sep 2, 2015

Unable to get my voter Id card

I am apply my voter Id card in 15th march, 2015 and they send on wrong address for verification and my voter Id get delay day by day. Finally my voter Id card get approved on 15th May, 2015. The trouble is not end till yet, because I didn't get my voter Id card till today. Now finally after so may calls on their toll free number they take my complaint for the the same. And said you will get the confirmation message within 7 days.
Now let see what happens now.
I didn't have any hope till yet.

Aug 25, 2015

voter Id card not yet recieved

I had applied for voter card on 10 july 2013. When i visited the centre to collect my card, io was informed that my card is ready but as they are busy, i should come some other day. This was repeated the next 2 times i went. Although i got the receipt that is required to give the vote at the time of delhi and centre election, the voter card was never delivered to my home address nor it was handed over to me when i visited the centre physically. Request you to please look into the matter and advise. Details are as under
Application Id : 3079992
Assembly constituency: 29 - Tilak Nagar
Applicant Name - Sameer Kapur

Aug 23, 2015

I haven't received my voter card

My name is Anju Hayaran. I have applied for new voter card on April 22, 2015 at collector office. Its been 4 months but i haven't received my voter card yet. I want it in urgent as I'm traveling to another city next week and I don't have any other valid id.
Plz provide my voter id ASAP, otherwise I'll be in a big trouble. My receipt no: 3759

Aug 23, 2015

I haven't received my voter card

My name is Anju Hayaran. I have applied for new voter card on April 22, 2015 at collector office. Its been 4 months but I haven't received my voter card yet. I want it in urgent as I'm traveling to another city next week and I don't have any other valid id.
Plz provide my voter id ASAP, otherwise I'll be in a big trouble.
Kashinath Sutar
Aug 17, 2015

I lost my voter id card

Hello Namaskar
sir My Name Is Kashinath Sutar from Kolhapur. i lost may Voter Id Card . how to get my voter ID. My EPIC No.BKB1714062

Kashinath Sutar
Kolhapur (Mahrashtra)
Aug 17, 2015

Applied for Voters Id

I am Vasant G Patel I had applied for Voters id along with my family online on 18/07/2015 vide application No 1213150,1213195,1213220,1213249,1213266 and had sent hard copies of the same along with required proofs via Speed post No EK217535549IN on 24/07/2015 to ERO Asst Commissioner,Bangalore North Sub-Division,Podium Block,Vishveshwarya
Tower Bangalore-560001 as mentioned in the downloaded form. POD is 27/07/2015.My C Assembly is174- Mahadevpura and Ward No is 150- Bellendur.
Aug 6, 2015

Voter ID card not recieved

My election card has been generated. My Photo ID card no. is: ADF2412492.

But still I have not received my election card. I applied 2 years back.

From where I have to collect my card.
Aug 1, 2015

Req. correct voter ID & old votar ID no

I have already voter card his ID no of UP/18/077/555425 name of Islam S/o nur mohd. 152 sidhauli sitapur.
but I am sarching in online verification.than i find.according to you two voter ID issued in my name.
all details metion here.
1-VOTER ID ZKW0968974
2-VOTER ID ZKW0251844

so I request to you pls help me and provide actual status of my voter card.
nandalal lal
Jul 29, 2015

mis-reading of voter id card -akshaya centre mis-reading of blo and mal practiced

sir, I am Nandalal.g cheravallil house,mannar p.o.alleppey district,kerala. mis reading of blo and mr.anandu ajay .he is applying voter id card adress this adress is only my adress.blo and akshaya centre mis reading of me.i am forwarding of my application for necessary action. yours faithfully nandalal.g
Jul 29, 2015

voter id not received

Voter id is not received and no verification is done....registered with voter list 2 years back,but still i didn't receive my voter id card,during election am received my booth slips . When i asked in the voter id office the person is saying make a F.I.R and take duplicate one. why they are not issuing me a new voter id card. Why should i take aduplicate one.
My Voter id No. is AFQ1743649
Jul 25, 2015

photo id card not received

my id card no. is AHZ2858181 but iamnot received it.allso not in voter list.
kokilaben rameshchandra shah
sandhya rani s
Jul 10, 2015

pending enquiry for a very long time

Hi Sir,

I applied for voter card on 16-12-2014. Still the status is showing "Application is under verification" my application no is 044567488.Now it was 8 months over. And i was again applied for voter id on 14-04-2015. application no is 044576131. This is also showing same status "Application is under verification" when i get my voter id card please give me information Atleast by reading here i hope i would get some help from our government servants.so please take necessary action.
thank you.
Jul 9, 2015

Voter ID not at Issued

Hi Sir,

I applied for voter card on 12-12-2014. Still the status is showing "Application is Sent to BLO Verfication". I tried to reach out BLO as listed on website (196 Bhattirprolu 113 T.M.RAO HIGH SCHOOL ROOM NO.13 AT EASTERN SIDE BUILDING, BHATTIPROLU PV PADMAVATHI AWW 9492707005), but not able to connect.

My application ID is : AP089100382

Can you please resolve the issue as early as possible
Jul 7, 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have a query which i would like to understand. How much money are we suppose to pay for receiving a new voter id card. I had applied for 3 new voter id cards in names of MR.VISHAL JINDAL, Age 43 years - S/O - MR. SURESH KUMAR JINDAL , MRS. DEEPALI JINDAL Age 40 years- W/O - MR.VISHAL JINDAL & MS.SIMRAN JINDAL, Age 19 years - D/O - MR.VISHAL JINDAL.. The corporation official MS. Paramila - Mobile no: 9444987688 who had collected all our details such as Address Proof (Passport xerox) Adhaar card proof along with 2 colour photos of each candidate. We all are residents of # 49, Jeswant Nagar, 1st Main Road, Mugappair West, Chennai 600037. Initially she had demanded RS.1000/= per card & latter brought it down to RS.750/= per card & finally to RS.600/= per card, as she said she has to send the papers to Ambattur & get them processed & has to pay a lot many people to get the new card sanctioned.I had negotiated with her for RS.500/= per card. Would like to understand what is the official fees, does some citizen of India have to pay to get his voter id card.

Now, i finally receive a call from Shenoy Nagar corporation office from 8122257880 that your card is ready over there & to come over & make payment & collect the voter id card from the person who has cald us.

Could you please clarify the above & help in getting our voter id card.

Vishal Jindal