EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Beant Dass

Nov 21, 2014

Diffrence in basic pay of no.14624418p Hav Dvr (MT) Beant Dass

1. I No.14624418p Hav Dvr (MT) Beant Dass Basic pay 10660 date of enrollement 21.02.1995.
2. No.14631921p ACPHav. Dvr (MT) V K S Yadav basic pay 11020 29.02.1996.
3. No.14624415f Hav Dvr (MT) Vagehela Kahar Sinude Sinh Basic pay 11380 date of enrolment 21.02.1995.
Sir I send you letter 2 times but no action is take place the letter no. and date on which I send are:
1.50501/HQCoy on date 30 Nov. 2011
2.B/97004/Misc on date 30 Nov.20130
Please sir any information send to my mail or mobile phone
Mail-beantdass5@gmail.com
Sir please take some action for my pay, Thank you
Date -20.11.2014
K MARIAPPAN

Nov 20, 2014

NON PROMOTION OF ACP NB SUB OR HONY NB SUB

My Army No 14555299W Ex Hav/SKT (EME) K Mariappan was retired from Army with effect from 31 May 2007. I have completed 24 years and 08 days service in the Indian Army as EME. I had promoted to the rank of Naik in the year 1989 and Havildar in the year 1992. Near about i have served with NCO rank more than 18 year. I was served Plant Engr Wksp, Artillery LRW, Armoured LRW, 625 EME Bn (834 Fd Wksp), Army base Workshop and MCEME. All ACR's achieved Outstanding even EME or ERE Postings. Either I got ACP Nb Sub Ptromotion or any Honourary ranks while retired. Kindly verify my record of service and cosider to release the rewards if records found OK.

My Mobile No is 09940215395 and e-mail is kmariappan299@yahoo.co.in

Regards No 14555299W Hav/SKT (EME) K. Mariappan,
harish pk

Nov 19, 2014

medical grant posting

No 14665650P
Nk harish pk

My medical grant posting case sanctioned northen command (letter no 35288/44/EEMEpers3 dt 16 aug 14 )but not published my composit medical grant posting till date so i have requested personally my posting order send to my unit.
PURAN PAR

Oct 31, 2014

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

I have retired from service on 31 Dec 2003. I checked on internet that I have issued New CORRG.PPO-S/CORR/6CPC/342456/2014 by CDA(Pension) Allahabad. I also discuss with PCDA(Pnsion) Allahabd for sending the same to me, but he advise the new corrg will be send to you and your bankers by concerned records office.

In view of the above you are requested to kindly send the above Corrg PPO to me and my bankers at the earliest.

Your immediate action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards

Name: Ex No. 14588373M Hav/Clk(GD) Puran Prakash
House No. RZ-LA 27, L Block, Gali No-1
Mahavir Enclave Palam, New Delhi-110045
ravinder84

Oct 25, 2014

tds not showing in my pan number

No 14663667K
Rank; Naik
Name Ravinder Singh
Unit: 861FD WKSH
AGARTALA

I have received the form 16 from EME RECORDS SECUNDRABAD. As per form 16 my tax is deducted higher than my tax liabilty ie excess tax of Rs 44634/- According to my income i am liable to pay less amount than the TDS deducted by the department. But when i check the incometax site then in found that there is no TDS showing in my pan number. This may be because while u file the retun of tds at that time my pan number is not quoted correctly. I request u to please make the correction of tds returns for the A/Y 2014-15 so that after receiving credit in my pan number i can file my income tax return and apply for the refund allowable to me. I will be very thankful to you.

With ward Regards

Naik Ravinder Singh

Mob +91-8131888675
Tejpal gurjar

Oct 16, 2014

nonadjustement of luggage claim

Jc 763192k nb sub Nola Ram jat 1 adv base wksp eme my luggage claim for 93,823 submitted by PAo (OR) EME secunderabad this unit contingrnt bill no50701/Fin dated 04 Aug 2013.the same returned by PAo (OR) EME wiyh Obsn vide their letter no adv/rej/dakid/166645 dt 05 feb 14 and thr same contingent bill resubmitted to PAOR (EME) duly rectified vide this unit letter no50701/Fin dt 27 feb14. After that my luggage claim neither adjusted nor any reply by PAO(OR)EME till date. I am facing hardship of finanical problem.

Jc 763192k nb/sub Nola Ram jat

1 adv base wksp guwahati
C,/o 99apo
pradipganguly

Oct 8, 2014

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

I have compulsory retired from service wef 31 Jan 2000 and PCDA (Pension) issued the corrigendum PPO but same not yet been received so far. kindly forward the same at the earliest.

Name: Ex No. 14554324X Hav/Clk(GD) Pradip Ganguly
House No. 158 A Block, Sector 14, Hiranmagri
Udaipur (Rajasthan) 313001
surajsood69

Oct 4, 2014

date of birth date of marriage ecms card

Hi Sir,

I have applied for medical card and as per requirement date of birth of my wife and marriage date information required.

I have already written a letter and sent on 27th Aug 2014 by registry post, but till now there is no revert.

Abhishek Tiwari

Oct 1, 2014

Grant of disbility pension 50%

sir, i am Jamwant Tiwari no. 14608676 L i am getting disability pension 30% . but in circular no. 429 says that person who's getting 30% rounding to 50% . but i am not getting 50% . so take fast action on this subject . thanking you sir

Name - Jamwant Tiwari No. 14608676 L

Sep 18, 2014

JADHAV RAVI BHASKAR

Sep 9, 2014

Govt Md Accn or CILQ

I no. 14644236H Nk Jadhav R B serving in 431 Field Hospital c/o 56 APO since Jan 2012. I want to know about previlages giving to ERE persons concerning Govt Md. Accn. Or CILQ. Is it 100% or no. If any ruling is held concerned the said subject then please send a hard copy to me or to this unit. I ever grateful to you Sir!
JIGNESH KUMAR JANI

Aug 24, 2014

my AIRWCA not adjusted

My airwca not adjusted do 2 no is 0/0059/026/2011 dt 14 oct 2011 my AETECH is adjusted which do 2 no and date is same as AIRWCA SO Why my AIRWCA is not adjusted
JIGNESH KUMAR JANI

Aug 24, 2014

do 2 not adjusted

My army no 14673168h CFN JIGNESH KUMAR . My AIRWCA do2 not adjusted . My Do2 no of AIRWCA is 0/0059/026 dt 14 oct 2011
. My AETECH have adjusted which do2 no and date is same
My AETECH do 2 no is 0/0059/025/2011 dt 14 oct 2011. So pls give me reply why my AIRWCA havr not adjusted.
ramakrishna50

Aug 17, 2014

Non Receipt of Luggage claim

Sir, I was posted from 842 Fd Wksp on May 2013. Now I am living with family in Jodhpur stn. I have not been received luggage claim till date. My observation has been fwd to EME Records liaison cell three times. No action taken by them till date. My case is one year old.

It is also submitted that CEA has been claimed time to time and not received the same from May 2013. What I can do for the my huge financial loss.

Please intimate the present posn of the case for my further action.
Shekharan

Aug 11, 2014

Child Birth after release from Service.

I, Ex- 14525663P Naik Elect ( MV) VB Soma Shekharan. hereby wish to draw your kind attention towards my grievances.
I was released from service on 31st March 1992, on Medical grounds being placed in Parmanant Medical category 'C' "CEE" Physical.
My second child was born on 17th Feb. 1993 at BHDC ( Base Hospital Delhi Cantt-10 ).
As a rule one copy of Birth details were dispatched by BHDC to R/O Secunderabad for record and publication of DO II. Which is still not been done. Many correspondences ( written) were sent but of no use.
I once again request your good self to kindly update the birth Details of second child Ms. Meghna in to records and a copy of DO-II may please be sent to me at below address where i am presently residing.
Also i had lost my Pension Book & Discharge book in 2007, Approached DPDO office Barar square, Delhi Cantt with FIR, they immediately made a Duplicate Pension Book, but i was told that the Discharge book will be issued by my records office. The Correspondence made with the EME Records in this regard has also gone of no use & i am still awaiting for a Discharge.
All these years we never needed any medical help hence we did not Apply for ECHS card. Recently when i approached the Regional center for the same I came to know without these two documents i.e.
1. DO- II published at the Record regarding Child Birth After retirement.
2. Discharge Book.
ECHS card will not be made.
Therefore it is requested to your good self to kindly do the needful and I may be provided the DO-II a duplicate discharge book so that I can apply for the ECHS card.
I shall be highly grateful to your good self for this act of kindness.
With Best regards.
--------------------------
gayatri09

Aug 8, 2014

Regarding Registry Letter

I smt Gayatri Devi W/O- No:-7102216w Ex Hav Late Ram Dhyan Sharma, want to say that you sent letter(registry No:-Rn213702285), your letter dispatch date:-31/7/2014, Name of Ram Dhyan Sharma but I intimated you that my husband expired on 26/8/2011. then as a mistake you mentioned only Ram Dhyan Sharma but correct is Late Ram Dhyan sharma that's reason I didn't get letter.So I request you please send me any information through letter then mention smt Gayatri Devi No:-7102216w Ex Hav Late Ram Dhyan Sharma humbly request please send me again.

your sincerely
P.S:-Magadh Medical,
Distt:-Gaya, State:- Bihar
ramakrishna50

Aug 3, 2014

Non adjustment of pay and allce

JC- 767193K Nb Sub Ramakrishnan is serving in LRW 164 Med Regt. I will complaint to you that I have no received CA from

2011 and Transfer allce, Luggage claim not received till date. I am facing financial problem. I have been fwd the complaint to you

two times through internet. Repeated reminders, no action taken by concerned auth.

Copy to senior records Officer - for info and necessary instruction may please be give to concerned auth.
chhvsnmraju

Jul 31, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CALL LETTER

I am an Ex-serviceman. My name is Ex Hony Nb Sub CH HVSNM Raju. I have applied for LDC in EME Records against your notification of Feb 2014. Now I learnt that some reliable sources that written test is scheduled to be conducted on 03 Aug 2014. Till now I could not receive call letter for attending the exam on 03 Aug 2014. If I eligible to attend the exam, please send a copy of ibid call letter to my personal mail ID-chhvsnmraju@yahoo.com so that I will attend the written exam.

CH HVSNM Raju
Secunderabad -56
Ph No 8801121801
SHIV57

Jul 26, 2014

Regarding non release of disability pension against order No- JC748174K/DP-1/Pen dated 6 Sep 13, Ex-Sub (Shiv Kumar Singh).

The Sr.Record Office
EME Record,
Secunderabad 21.
Subject: Regarding non release of disability pension against order No- JC748174K/DP-1/pen dated 6 Sep 13, Ex-Sub (Shiv Kumar Singh).
Please refer to our pension latter date 20 April 14 .Though which I was expecting the compliance of you letter No- JC748174K/DP-1/PEN date 06-09-2013 (copy attached)
The PCDA (P) Allahabad was to compliance your said latter which is not done till date.
Please look into the matter. So that your order No-JC748174K/DP-1/pen as above should be compliance.

Faithfully your

ALLAHABAD (UP)
anjeev

Jul 26, 2014

Not recive my ppo

1) I No 14681863M Ex Cfn Anjeev Singh Negi Ex unit 6602 Maintenance Flight, c/o 56 APO.

2) I am 100% disable on wheel chair with paraplegia.

3) Sir I am discharged Medical Board Out from army 2 Dec 2013. But I have not recieve my pension for this long duration.

4) I would like to say please my disability pension imidentely to recieve me. this time I am facing hardship from in financial problems. The same has been delayed seven month.

5) .I will very grateful for your this kindness.

No 14681863M
Disability:- 100%
Email ID anjeev2010@gmail.com
khargac88

Jul 15, 2014

Name of mother not filled in pension documents. JC - 747077 A Sub (Retd.)

1. Please refer to JC-747077 A Sub KHARGA BAHADUR CHHETRI (Retired on 01/02/2004).

2. This is my humble request to Col Records, EME Records and CRO, Non Effective Group to send me a Record verified certificate that I have mother by Name - JASHODA CHHETRI, aged 77 years. My retirement documents does not have any records included as my parents. My father Shri TIL BAHADUR CHHETRI is no more. He passed away in July 2004.

3. Sir, You would appreciate that we are facing lot of difficulties with regard to medical expenditure of mother. In view of the above, I request you to send me a Record verified certificate, stating that Smt. JASHODA CHHETRI aged 77 years (DOB April 1937) is mother of JC-747077 A Subedar KHARGA BAHADUR CHHETRI (Retired). My present address is as follows :-

Flat No -708. YOUNGSTERS CGHS Ltd. Plot No 13 C, Sector 6, DWARKA, NEW DEIHI - 110075

4. An early action in this regard is solicited.

Thanking you, Sir

NON PAYMENT OF FINAL QUERY

FROM
EX-14621005A HMT JANARDHANA S
DOD-31/12/2012
UNIT-4TH ASSAM REGT C/56APO (J&K KARGIL)

RESPECTED SIR
DURING DISCHARGE DRILL I SUBMIT FINAL QUERY WHICH NOT CLEAR BY PAO.(1) FD ALLOWANCE FOR 12 MONTHS RATE 4850 PM.(2)CEA FOR TWO(02) CHILD FOR 10 MONTHS.I WRITE APPLICATION TO EME (R) AND PAO(EME) FOR CLEAR MY PENDING CASE FOR MORE THAN 20 MONTH OLD .

THANKING YOU SIR

Ex Nk Jayaprakash
Retirement : 30 Nov 2012
HQ 23 Inf Div Est Branch
C/o 56 APO

I have not received my amount for AFPP, Lve encashment for 233 days and Med Allowances A2 Permenent. Pleas take necessary action.

Jayaprakash
dk Tyagi

Jul 12, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF DISABILITY ELEMENT

I AM ESM NO 14676494-W R/O EME INVALID OUT FROM SERVICE FROM 26.09.1983 MY PPO NO IS D-163/83 AS PER SUVEEGA PROGRAMME WHEN I ENTRED MY SERVICE DETAIL & 50% DISABILTY FROM 01.07.2009 .THERE IS RS 1755 PM&AFTER BROADBAND RS 2633 PM MY DETAIL AS UNDER
DATE OF BIRTH 10.01.1962 DATE OF INVALID 26.09.1983 QS IS 4 YEAR & 5 MONTH 26 DAYS LET ME KNOW WHICH IS CORRECT RS 1755 OR RS 2633 PM

SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - Application form missing.
    Respected sir/mam, I have lost my SBI Clerk application...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Sir I have been recharged with 120 rs n I got 135 rs...
    full song download pack - to stop full songs downlod pack
    i have been charged Rs. 5 a a day for full songs pack,as i...
    Aritel - contact details
    Hi sir please help me my mobile simcard not working please...
    snapdeal - Reply:Product replacement not yet received:ORDER NO.:...
    HI, As mentioned in your reply, I sent email to...
    reliance net connect - Datacard # 9015144080 | Internet slow speed during peek...
    I have reliance 3G data card with me and its number is...
    Monkeys attacking - Monkeys attacking people
    We residing in village naharpur (kasan), near - I.M.T...
    Municipal Corporation Gurgaon - Monkeys attacking for people
    Sir/madam We residing in village naharpur (kasan), near...