EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

monick1602

Nov 14, 2016

Details of Lt ( Hon ) Subash Chandra Singh

I want to know the address details of Lt ( Hon Rtd ) Subash Chandra Singh . Last worked unit was 510 Army Base workshop, Meerut.

Regards , K Monickavel , Ex CWO
R kishore

Nov 6, 2016

Non payment of disability pension

I wads invalided from service on 1st jan 1988 from EME corps. No 14509490Y as NK group B after serving 15 yrs 07 months and 29 months. I was ordered both ser and disability pension. Since then service pension is being paid but no disability pension is paid till date.
I will be obliged if you could send me all ppo subsequent revised so as to press upon my PDA for making payment disability pension.
Raj Kishore Singh
Awashnagar,Po-M.I.T,Muzaffarpur (BIhar) Pin--842003
pratibha nagre

Non receipt of Actual Basic Pension after and before OPOR

My Name is Ex NK Nagre Bajirao Rama Army no.-14564317P , date of enrolment - 09/02/1984, date of retirement - 28/02/2006 Qualifying Service - 22 years & 21 days from EME record Secunderabad.

As per original PPO no. - S/051113/2005 ( Army) dated 10th June 2006 & Corrg./PPO No-S/COR/205600/2013 (Army),As per corrg. PPO PAY pension fixation Rs.13610/- and actual basic pension received was Rs.6599/- from the very first month of my retirement till date,which is not the correct amount as per the pension of colored service of NK.

I have not received any commutation amount yet.

Currently I am receiving pension per month Rs.13249.Basic-Rs.7170,DA-Rs.8963,Others Commuted-Rs.-2884,which is less than the amount paid to the Sepoy as per OROP Table.

I request you to give me pension as per the NK Rank according to the OROP table.

Bank Details
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Branch Code-8896
Bank Branch -Malkapur Pangra ,Tal-Sinkhed Raja, Dist - Buldhana, Maharashtra
Account no. - 11622595477.

Communication address
Ex-NK Bajirao Rama Nagre,
P-2/A-16,CQAE Quarters,Aundh Road,Old Sangavi,Pune
City-Pune
Maharashtra - 411027
Contact no. - 8796238165

It is requested that please do the needful in the above matter.

Bajirao Rama Nagre
vijay uma kant jha

One Rank One Pention

My Father Name Uma Kant jha Army No. 7044358 HAV / Hony nb / Sub My Mother name Pratima Devi PPO No FNA/013304/2016
Received Penason After 36 months . But No Received One Rank One Penason Another in my Village 6 months before Received .

Vijay jha Son of Pratima Devi Umakant jha

Vill. - Susari , p.o. s .r - Bitholi ,. Dis. - Darbhanga ( Bihar ) Pin - 847201 Mob. 7069019863 email jha.vijay85@gmail.com
subrataroyraju

Nov 3, 2016

Non Receipt of second Installment of OROP

I am Subrata Roy, Ex- Nk, EME, No. 14574457P.

This is to inform you that I have received the first installment of the OROP in the month of July 2016. After that I have not received the second installment. So I request you to kindly look into the matter and second installment at the earliest.

Thanking You.
Regards.
S Roy.
k n upraiti

Nov 3, 2016

gratuity amt me sudhar hetu

Respacted sir
Jc 752263A hony lt (opr&dvr rec) kailash narayan upraiti 01 mar2016 ko penson aaya hun . Mera ppo no s/38725/2015(army) dt 13 oct 2015 he.
Ppo me gratuity 919304/ mila he.
Corrigendum ppo no2 me gratuity
For column gratuity 984555/ read 1000000/difference of GRATUITY To Be paid ( ) 15445/
No2 ppo ke aadhar per mujhe 15445/mil gaye he.no 1ppo me 919304/and no2 ppo me 15445/mil gaye he. Total Amt 934749/mile he.
1000000/se 934749/ghatane per 65251/ kam mile he.mujhe 65251/ Rupps dilane ka kast kare mera mob no 8974664474 he home addr
Vill 71D PARSADI PURA
KANKIPATI SREENIVASA RAO

Oct 27, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP ARREARS

RESPECTED SIR,

I RETIRED FROM SERVICE 31 AUG 2008. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY TYPE OF ARREARS ABOUT OROP. PLEASE SEND ARREARS TO MY ACCOUNT OR TAKE FURTHER ACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
JC-754399H
EX-SUB TECH ELECT
KANKIPATI SREENIVASA RAO
Jayaraman T R

Oct 21, 2016

Service pension Army { EME }

My army No 7118869A Hav /Turner Jayaraman T R enrolled as apprentice on 10/10/1970 diacharged from service on 31/10/1991[A/N] receiving pension for 19 yrs 1 month and 5 days . My date of birth is 01/12/1954. It came to my notice that ex apprentices are getting pension for their full service.I want to know my latest pension as per 7 pay commission and OROP. After the initial PPO I have not been issued any moderated PPO. So I request for the same as earliest.

My PPO NO S/042145/91[ARMY] Dtd 31/10/1991

My PPO NO S/042145/91[ARMY] Dtd 31/10/1991
Basic pension as above PPO Rs 546/-
AKPandey1966

Oct 16, 2016

Non receipt of basic pension as per OROP

Myself Ex-Havildar Bashisht Kumar Pandey Army no.- 14558472A, date of enrolment - 06/09/1983, date of retirement - 30/09/2007 Qualifying Service - 24 years & 25 days from EME record Secunderabad.

As per original PPO no. - S/031789/2007 ( Army) dated 10th Jul 2007, the gross retirement gratuity showing Rs. 1,46,813/- but I have received only net retirement gratuity of Rs. 1,42,013/-. In column no. 16(amount commuted) and column no. 23 (absolute date of commutation) showing NIL. I have not received any commutation amount yet.

Currently I am receiving pension per month 15,981/- i.e. basic pension - 6221 & DA - 9760. But as per OROP the pension per month should be 17,568 i.e. basic - 7808 & DA - 9760. I am not receiving the pension per month as per OROP.

Bank Details
Bank Name - Punjab national bank
Bank Branch - Don, Dist - Siwan, Bihar - 841235
Account no. - 1551000100703386.

Communication address
Ex-Havildar Bashisht Kumar Pandey
S/o late Ramjee Pandey
Village - Baluwa Mathia
post - Mathia
Dist - Siwan, Bihar - 841235
Contact no. - 9975561932

It is requested that please do the needful in the above matter.

Bashisht Kumar Pandey
beg das swami

Oct 13, 2016

CHANGE NAME OF MY WIFE AND SO CHANGE NAME MY WIFE AND SON

With refer to my petition dated 08 Jun 2016 addressed to EME Records Secunderabad. I, JC-225100A Subedar Beg Das Swami was retired from service wef 01 Sep 1991 on completion of 28 years service. My wife and son original name are CHUKI DEVI and BHAGWAN DAS SWAMI but in my service records and PPO have been entered wrongly as SUKHI DEVI and BHUGAN DAS SWAMI by mistake. Affidavit in respect of my wife and son endorsed with query for m at the time of retirement for publication DO Part II for change name of NOK. I have given repeated reminder to above office but no action could be taken till time. Take necessary action as soon as possible.

Sub Beg Das Swami,
Vill – PO – Kasumbi (Upadra) The – Ladnun Distt – Nagaur (Raj)
Mob No - 9460755475
Email – Bhagwan Swami 2008 @ gmail. Com
Dated: 13 Oct 2016
Poorans

Oct 10, 2016

non receipt of correct rate of pension

NON RECEIPT OF CORRECT RATE OF SERVICE PENSION
1. I (No 14593049 Hony Nb Sub Rohini Prasad) retired from Army on 29 Feb 2012 after completion of service 26 years and 08 days. According to the Circular No. 555(OROP), Table – 7, Colum- 15 basic pension of Nb Sub is Rs 10405/- per month, but I am drawing Rs 10030/- per month which is less and incorrect as per circular No. 555 (OROP).
2. You are requested to take necessary action and pay correct rate of pension.
Ashok.soni7799

Oct 3, 2016

Are yes 7th pay commotion and pansion

I am smt poonan soni w/of LT g l soni army number is 13802977m rank sepoy ppo number s/71989/78 my pansion is not upgrade and areayes is not reavived please help contact number 9425388783 jabalpur m:p
Dasan Pillai

Oct 2, 2016

Publication of Part II order

Sir, I JC 759095p NbSub (Honey Sub) Clk (GD) Dasan TR. Sir, my wife Mrs. Ragini KB expired on 23 May 2016 at 10.30 am at RR Military Hospital Delhi cantt. Death certificate and other documents fwd to EME Records on 08 Jun 2016 for publication of Part I I order. But till date no intimation rec'd from EME Records. Pl expedite. With regards TR Dasan
HC Tripathi

Sep 27, 2016

Arrier and pension

Sir, jc755343h Hony sub maj hc tripathi is here. The arrier and increased pension still not credited in our account, where as the assam rifles retd JCOs has received last month.
chandra sekhara nayak

Sep 24, 2016

non recipt of OROP

Hello Sir/Madam,

With due respect and humble permission, I Ex-Hav ACP-1 Chandra Sekhar Nayak, Army no. : 14589161N, Retired from Indian Army (Date of Retirement : December 31, 2011) after completion of my 26 Years and 25 Days colour service as per 6th PPC, Recommendation has been granted that MACP-1 after completion of 24 years of service in the rank of havildar. On completion of the term of engagement in the rank of havildar I have been retired from the Army. After retirement I was granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar for my highest devotion and dedication to the duty as well as unblemished service towards the Nation during my entire service period.

Now, as per Government decision to benefit of OROP (On Rank One Pension) I have been deprived off that benefit been prompted 1 to the rank of Hony Nb. Sub after retirement. In this regard, I have written a personal application to the record office and the impassioned liaison with CPPC Bhubaneshwar, there is no fruitful result achieved and expressed inability to credit the benefit of OROP. Since I Have been got a rank of Hony Nb. Sub after my retirement.

It is pertinent to mention here that those who have not promoted to the rank of Hony Nb. Sub they are getting the OROP benefit as ₹10,405/month in their pension. But in my case I didn't receive the benefit of OROP since governments have been given the Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar after retirement.

Here the question arises that the promotion of the Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar is a curse to me as per government. In view of above, I request your kind attention to look into the matter and take suitable action. May please be issued for immediate amendment of order for OROP benefit of Hony Nb. Subedar as applicable to ACP-1 HAV ₹10,405/month). Since I'm facing great financial hardship at this time. Thank you for your anticipation.

Below are the details:

Army No : 14589161N
Corps of EME
1st PPO : S/042535/2011 (Army) Havildar
2nd PPO : S/CORR/025137/2013 Read Havildar ACP-1
3rd PPO : S/CORR/23993/2014 Havidar ACP-1 Read Hon Nb.Subedar.

Best Regards,
Hon Nb.Sub. Chandra Sekhara Nayak
Jai Hind
Deva Dass. D

Sep 24, 2016

Not Provided Information sought by Blind Person

I am attaching the letter send to the following address by me behalf of Blind Person:
But till today No response, can any one help this Blind girl who is often?
Anyone can contact me through my e-mail ID: devadass21@gmail.com

The Senior Record Officer
EME Records
Trimulgherry,
Secundrabad (Telangana)- 500 015

I, Jacklene Sagaya Rani (100% Blind), daughter of No: 7010262, Ex. Hav. Joseph, who retired on 12.1.1974 from EME Corps, vide discharged order No: EME. LR No: 50445/63 and P. P. O No: S/2177/74 Dated: 5.2.74.

Recently I came to know from some sources, that widowed completely handicapped daughter/sons are entitled for family pension.

I am totally blind and entitled for family pension. Therefore, I request you to send me the following original documents as I do not have the same, to apply for pension.

1. Discharge Book of my father-70/0262 Ex. Hav. Joseph
2. Pension pay order No: S/2177/74 Dt: 5.2.74.
3. Family details
4. Descriptive rolls
5. PP No: S/Jn/10786/99 (TS No: 37383) of J. Margaret W/o Late J. Joseph
6. Form of Option
7. Also send me other required documents for submission of the claim at the earliest.
Yours sincerely,

(Miss. JACKLENE SAGAYA RANI)
chandra sekhara nayak

Army No : 14589161N
Corps of EME
1st PPO : S/042535/2011 (Army) Havildar
2nd PPO : S/CORR/025137/2013 Read Havildar ACP-1
3rd PPO : S/CORR/23993/2014 Havidar ACP-1 Read Hon Nb.Subedar.

Best Regards,
Hon Nb.Sub. Chandra Sekhar Nayak
Jai Hind
kuberverma

Sep 11, 2016

whant to posting

I am sep k.p. verma army no 14663442F i have want to field or hightly posting i have money problem my father has cancer pasent so pl help me sir imidetly my email id hai kuberverma1@gmail.com i am hands pray &humble requested to u sir
Vijay Shanker Tiwari

Sep 3, 2016

HON'BLE aft(rb) order number 140/2015 date 4/12/2015

Requested sir
My self no- 14608234M EX NK HON'BLE THE High Court Of Allahabad(Lucknow Bench) have given the order to pay the amount with intrest at the rate of 10% per annum within three months .My amount was Rs.4,89,778 /- but l have not given the amount .The order of court has also passed on 4 DEC 2015.

Kindly give the reason why the amount was not paid .

With regard

VIJAY SHANKER TIWARI
Letter no. -14608234M
VPO-Chintapur lalapur Bara Allahabad
Pin-212107
Balramupadhyay

Sep 3, 2016

Request for impldment of Pay and pension of hony Lt as per 6th cpc

I JC 225096 H Balram Upadhya had retired on 30 apr 2007 as a hony Lt . Sir as per 6th Cpc hony Lt pay is to be fixed as 5th cpc pay * 1.86 which is 10500 * 1.86=Bp 19530 +Gp 5400+Msp6000= Rs 30930 instead of this my pay were fixed as Bp rs 17060+ Gp 5400 + msp 6000= 28460 and 50% of it rs 14230 fixed as a pension which is ldss rs 1235 pm as a pension awarded pre 2006retiree hony Lt wef 01 jan 2006. Vide Pcda Circular no 547 dt 11 sep 2015.
Sir may i request you to however a pre rrtiree get higher pension than past retiree .
My pension is awarded rs 15465 wef 24 sep 2012. Vide Pcda circular no 506 dt 12 apr 2013.
Therefore i may requedt your kind honour that my pay may befixed as per 6th Cpc norms and its all financial benifits awarded to me also as pre retiree hony awarded.
Sir for this I had applied to my records office as well as to Pcda allahabad but not yet reply received .
Tha king you sir

Your faithfully
Balram Upadhyay
14524067W

Aug 31, 2016

OROP

I am drawing my pension from Central Bank of India branch office South Extension New Delhi through Saving Account Number 2314974390. But the OROP enhanced pensions is not being paid to me since the implementation. I have repeatedly requested the Bank.
Bank neither paying nor replying.
Hence it is requested kindly look into the matter and help me to get the enhanced OROP pensions.

Harness Singh Rawat
Ex- Number -14524067w
Rank-Cfn
Pre-1986.
Anil0006

Aug 13, 2016

Disability pension not receiving

I am Anil prasad Singh Ex-14535135Y(Hony Naib Subedar Y) and i retired in 28/02/2005, As I have received letter on 02/09/2006 from EME records Secunderabad-21 and mentioned in it pension PPO No. DE/018405/2005 was forwarded to your bank vide this office letter No. 14535135/DP-2/Pen dt 03 Mar 2006 but still in present I am not getting any medical disability pension so kindly I request you to advice record office and resovel my problem as well as soon possible.
Please find the attached received letter pictures
Your truly
Anil prasad Singh
Email ID: apsinghdeoghar@gmail
Ph No. 09931263882
smthampan

Aug 10, 2016

COMPLAINT

An application submitted by Smt PV Sarojini Widow of Ex 7060974 Sep M Kannan of EME, that her Late husband Length of Service and Group not mentioned his documents due to not getting proper OROP Arrears/ benefits from Sub Treasury Hosdurg Kanhangad Dist Kasaragod Kerala 671315.

You are requested to issue necessary instructions to Sub Treasury Hosdurg Kanhangad Dist Kasaragod Kerala 671315 for further necessary action please.

A Corr.PPO may please be initiate intimating Length of Ser and Group for further action

President/Secretary
Kerala State Ex-Ser League
District Committee Kasaragod
PO Kanhangad Kerala 671531
VIJAYBHAMRE

Aug 10, 2016

medical pension nahi mil rehi he reterment ke bad se

No.14633381A retd.cfn ftr.afv.ad retd.on 31st august2012. eme record secundrabad my medical disablity pension not received till a present time.your conformetion letter rece.30th jan.2014.letter no.14633381A/dp-4/pen rece.but didn't get a pension.
so please take action early.my contact no.7879781923.

Airtel Money - Brock
    Reliance Jio - REDEEMED code bar
    Team Jio I have get jio code bar generated but after...
    Voonik - halal HD
    the hindu tamil daily - SUBSCRIPTION Received but NO PAPER Supply-Reg
    Subscribed for "The Hindu" Tamil daily during...
    monika - Server problemes during paper -1 paper -2 of ssc cgl tier...
    Respected sir, My name is Monika and my ssc cgl 2016...
    Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8