EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Ramesh Soman

ACP Nb Sub

I am Ramesh Kumar S i was retired from service on 31 Mar 2013 after 22 yrs 5 month. How many bottle i can draw from canteen i was recd one letter from AHQ for Rank ACP can draw 6 bottle but i informed to canteen manger he told to me that can only ACP I as per mentioned in PPO but not mention in my PPO. Pl give direction what can i do? Sorry i am not mentioned my Army No .. My Ex No 14616686K
Ramesh Soman

ACP Nb Sub

S baskaran

NE SERIES PART II ORDER : PUBLICATION

I, M. Rathinam w/o No 7005346 Late Nk C Mariyappan residing in Thirumanur (TN). I has forwarded the documents through Soldier Welfare Office, Ariyalur (TN) as required by you during the month Jul 2016 regarding publish the Part II Order of my younger daughter (M Bharathi). You are requested to intimate current stage of the case direct to me through letter as early.

WRONG ADJUSTMENT OF BASIC PAY:OROP

IT IS INTIMATED THAT THIS LETTER HAS EARLIER FORWARDED ON 29DEC LAST YEAR BUT REPLY IS STILL AWAITED. HENCE THE SAME HAS BEEN FORWARDED FOR YOUR EARLY ACTION PLEASE .IT IS INTIMATED THAT, EX-JC-751611K SUB/MAJ (H/LT) VIJAI SHANKAR VARMA WHO HAD SERVED 33 YRS AND 4 MONTH IN THE ARMY. MY PPO NO. IS S/14062/2014(ARMY) ,AS FOR GOVT. OF INDIA OROP TABLE NO. 7 BASIC PAY OF RUPEES 16,160/- THOSE PERSON WHOSE SERVED ABOVE 33YRS AND ABOVE. AS PER TABLE NO. 7 LESS AMOUNT OF BASIC PAY RUPEES 16,090/- CREDITED INSTEAD OF RUPEES 16,160/- DIFFERENCE RUPEE 70/- AND ITS DA MAY PLEASE BE ADJUSTED WEF 01 JULY 2014. AN EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLEASE. REPLY ME IN EMAIL ID

WRONG ADJUSTMENT OF BASIC PAY:OROP

IT IS INTIMATED THAT THIS LETTER HAS EARLIER FORWARDED ON 29DEC LAST YEAR BUT REPLY IS STILL AWAITED. HENCE THE SAME HAS BEEN FORWARDED FOR YOUR EARLY ACTION PLEASE .IT IS INTIMATED THAT,I HAD SERVED 33 YRS AND 4 MONTH IN THE ARMY. AS FOR GOVT. OF INDIA OROP TABLE NO. 7 BASIC PAY OF RUPEES 16,160/- WHOSE SERVED ABOVE 33YRS AND ABOVE. AS PER TABLE NO. 7 LESS AMOUNT OF BASIC PAY RUPEES 16,090/- CREDITED INSTEAD OF RUPEES 16,160/- DIFFERENCE RUPEE 70/- AND ITS DA MAY PLEASE BE ADJUSTED WEF 01 JULY 2014. AND EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLEASE. REPLY ME IN EMAIL ID
panchavarnakili

Feb 10, 2017

Non payment of Family Pension and revised OROP Family Pension to Smt.S.Panchavarna kili,.

Sir.,
I regret to inform you that my husband Sri, Thdikaran Sankaran died on 16.02.2014. He was drawing his service Pension vide canara bank SB ACC.No:1103101008429, on his death I have been sanctioned family pension vide (CORR.PPO.NO:D/CORR/0555/2010., and Ref; PPO.NO: D/C/438/83, D/RA/236/02).,, and I am drawing my family pension vide canara bank SB ACC.No:1103101008429 from canara bank Eral branch Tuticorin district Tamil Nadu.
I regret to inform you that I am being paid only Rs.3500/- and despite of repeated requests made by me no action has been taken by them.
I am feeling great difficulties for even day to day need. I’m afraid that my PDA is not at all listening my requests.
In view of the above I earnestly request your good stemmed office to look into the matter as a special case and arrange to issue necessary instructions to my PDA in canara bank CPPC Bangalore, immediately do as to avoid my difficulties and let me live peacefully.

Thanking You,
Place:TUTICORIN your's
Date:10.02.2017
(S.PANCHAVARNAKILI)
panchavarnakili

payment of Family Pension and revised OROP Family Pension

As i'm having savings account (SB.A/C.No: 1103101031245 ) in your Branch., and i'm receiving only @ Rs.3500/-PM, As Basic family Pension from your branch, Against my Defence Pension payment order ( CORR.PPO.NO: D/CORR/0555/2010., and Ref; PPO.NO: D/C/438/83, D/RA/236/02 ).,
I earnestly rquest you to revise my OROP Family pension @ Rs.4302/-(BASIC) with arrears., but still i'm getting only @ Rs.3500/-PM, As a Basic family Pension., And i'm last month (for Dec.2016) getting only @ Rs.3570/- as a net amount of my family pension.
so, i request you to kindly take care about my revised family pension aswell as arrears.,and credit the same to my SB.A/C.No: 1103101031245 and Oblige.

Thanking You,
your's

(S.PANCHAVARNAKILI)
sudipraha

Feb 1, 2017

NON RECIPT OF OROP PENSION

Dear sir . I ex naik 146270725 Sudip Raha retaird from service on 30 nov 2011( A N)16 years length of service.In this connection ppo no S/041859/2011 ( ARMY).Arrears of OROP has not credited in my pension account till now.Also pension basic against OROP for Rs7598/- +DA there has not been credited in account .l am getting basic( 2016) pension for Rd 7410/- + thereon ,whereas other Naik getting basic pension against OROP for Rs 7598/-+Da. In views of the above , May I request to your kind honour to look in to the matte. Thaning you . Ex naik Sudip Raha Mobail no 09564470725
bk mandal

Jan 30, 2017

after retirement d.o ||

Aftr havig retirement i had a son namely kishu raj for which i need d.o. part 2 ...for thia i had already submitted the required documents on 25 april 2016 and also i had gave a reminder aftr some tme btt there is no reply received till now...
So . I request you to kindly give me reply for this... my application no is here with- 28k6/11-9/2016/143 dated on 25/04/2016
GANESH1993

Jan 28, 2017

applications regarding pension

Respted sir
I am writing this application on behalf of my mother MANGALA B BAGAL sir I want to inform you that my father name LATE EX SUB BAGAL BUDHA JC 752414N TARACHAND expire on 17/7/ 2016 .
I have inform at the pension branch with all documents submission,they have send all the details with ppo letter to CBD BELAPUR NAVI MUMBAI but my mother haven't recived any pension from August 2016 to Jan 2017.SIR I'm requesting you to solve my problem as soon as possible PPO number is S/18527/2007 ARMY.
GANESH1993

Jan 28, 2017

did not received pension from six months

Respted sir
Pramod Kr

Jan 19, 2017

Non receipt of service pension as per OROP and 7th CPC including arrears

I, No 14592264X, Ex Hav Pramod Kumar retired from service on 30 Nov 2011 (AN). I am still not receiving my service pension as per OROP. Please do the need ful
vijay uma kant jha

Jan 15, 2017

One Rank One Pension not Received

Reminder
My Father Name Uma Kant jha Army No. 7044358 HAV / Hony nb / Sub My Mother name Pratima Devi PPO No FNA/013304/2016
Received Penason After 36 months . But No Received One Rank One Penason . 7 pay commission give in Dec.16 . But no give OROP .

Vijay jha Son of Pratima Devi Umakant jha

Vill. - Susari , p.o. s .r - Bitholi ,. Dis. - Darbhanga ( Bihar ) Pin - 847201 Mob. 7069019863 email jha.vijay85@gmail.com
S Packiaraj

Jan 7, 2017

willing/unwilling letter

Sir request my Army no 14651149X sep (DVR) MT S Packiaraj 255 Armd wksp C/O 56 Apo, sir request my willing/unwilling letter pejna please, mob no 8825001045.and my e mail I'd packiaraj761982@gmail.com,
ankushrajju

Jan 7, 2017

Request for issue of duplicate ppo

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PPO.
Ref: PPO No.:F/2326/2001

I, Undersigned would like to inform you that I had lost my Original PPO bearing No F/2326/2001 So you are requested to approach to the Concern authority (pension sanctioning) to issue me a duplicate Pension Payment Order.sir pl send to my duplicate ppo to my mail id and my home address
An earliest action in this regard is highly solicited.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,

Smt naina devi shukla

The details are furnished here under
NAME- SMT NAINA DEVI SHUKLA
PENSION A/C NO-10327057293
EMAIL ID-ankushrajju@gmail.com
PPONO-F/2326/2001
ADDRES- QTR NO 12/143,NEAR OF VANDANA VIKAS SCHOOL,BAJRANG NAGAR, REWA,MADHYA PRADESH ,PIN 486001
MOBILE NO -8962133516,7076552616

RECORDS- EME RECORDS SECUNDERABAD
ashokkalpna

Jan 4, 2017

inocorrect pension documents

1. (regimental no. 007031893,Pension id no.18819760032401A,PPO no. 124922/2013 of CDA( PENSIONS ALLAHABAD), Havaldar Hriday Narayan Mishra) retired from Army. Date of discharge 30 November 1976.Qualifying service (without weightage) 21/01/00.

2. DOB of pensioner as per records of discharge certificate is 01/07/1934.However in revised CDA PENSIONS ALLAHABAD it is mentioned 01/12/1934 due to which the pension of the senior pensioner was effected for six months (after attaining the age of 80 years).

3.The name of wife as per CDA PENSIONS ALLAHABAD is LANSREE but as per original pensioner's records it is LAUNGSHREE.

4. You are requested to kindly correct the above mistakes and send us the corrected PPO of the pensioner.
I shall be very thankful.

Address- House no 4 Nankari (nagalpalika school) IIT Kanpur 208001
SD SHARMA

Jan 2, 2017

Pension query

1. I (No 14517231 Hony Nb Sub Sunil Dutt Sharma) retired from Army on 31 may 2000 after completion of service 26 years and 12 days. According to the suvigya portal basic pension of Nb Sub in the year 2004 to 2008 was Rs 3798- per month, but was drawing Rs 2532/- per month which is less and incorrect as per suvigya portal.
2. You are requested to take necessary action and pay correct rate of pension

S Packiaraj

willing/unwilling letter

Sir: Army no 14651149X, Sep (DVR) MT, s packiaraj mera service party ka joiner ka willing/unwilling letter ahai sir ,mera ahai nahi sir,please request.
Pramod Kr

Dec 27, 2016

Non receipt of service pension as per OROP and 7th CPC including arrears

I No 14592264X Ex Hav Pramod Kumar retired from the Corps of EME on 30.11.2011(AN). But still I am not getting pension as per OROP and 7th CPC including arrears. Please do the needful at the earliest. From : (Present Correspondence Address)
14592264X Ex Hav Pramod Kumar, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd
Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Greater Kailash, Post Sainik Colony
Jammu – 180 011(J&K)

The Manager
State Bank of India,
Branch – Diviyapur Road, Auraiya
District/Post - Auraiya (UP)
PIN - 206122

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION AS OROP AND 7TH CPC ALONG WITH ARREARS
A/CNO : 20086659883, PPO NO. S/041905/2011(ARMY) DATED 16 NOV 2011.
CORRIGENDUM PPO NO. S/CORR/021126/2013 (ARMY) DATED 05 MAR 2013 AND CORRIGENDUM PPO NO. S/CORR/243838/2013 ARMY) DATED 10 MAY 2013 .
MY MOB NO : 09596757348

1. Refer to my above subject PPOs, copies enclosed for your ready reference.

2. I was retired from Army (EME Corps) on 30 November 2011 (Afternoon) after completion of 25 years, 09 months and 24 days (26 years) service in the rank of Havildar and still I am getting my service pension only Rs 17,552/-pm. Neither, I am being paid pension as per OROP and 7th CPC, nor any arrears have been paid to me till date. Whereas, personnel retired with me are getting pension as per OROP and 7th CPC including arrears.

3. In view of the above you are requested to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest please.

Encls : 03 Yours faithfully,

Date : 02.12.2016
(Pramod Kumar)
Copy to :

EME Records - For info and necessary action please.
Secunderabad – 500 021

Office of the Principal CDA(Pension), – For information and necessary action please.
Draupadi Ghat, Near Sadar Bazar,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211014
LINGARAJU KS

Dec 25, 2016

Delay of delinking qualified service arrears

linga rajuDecember 24, 2016 at 5:20 PM
Respected sir...
I am EX-RECT LINGARAJU KS from mysore karnataka.my army 14661390X and PPO no D/0166/2012.
Sir I am medically invalided out of Service under Army rule 13 (3)IV MEDICAL catogery S1H1A1P5E1 and discharged from the army dated on 10/01/2005.i am getting monthly disability pension from BHEL EDN STATE BANK MYSORE bangalore KARNATAKA,till date I have not received any kind delinking service arrears but all my friend's have got this month 19/12/2016 and 20/12/2016.my SBM cppc mangalore people are not understand the pcda circular no 568,they are telling in this pcda circular no 568 is not clear to sanction the delinking qualified dervice arrears those who are discharged from service in the MEDICAL grounds in rank of RECT and they are also telling RECT is a not rank.
Please give me the suggestion anyone for getting the benefits of delinking qualified arrears..
Thanking you sir...
EX- rect LINGARAJU KS
A.no:14661390X
PPO no D/0166/2012
Mobile no:7899345153,9980976099.
ranjay12

Dec 24, 2016

pension

My name is BRIJANANDAN ROY ,Army no 14602455H, RANK SEP1, PPO NO-S/055064/2006, DATE OF RETIREMENT -31 JAN 2007. ham 20 years clerk ka service kar k aaye hai jab ki hame 20 years hawalder ka pension milna chahiye jo ki hame nai mil raha hhai. mera education pura class 1 hai aur MR 2 hai. . 8,16,24 k according rank lage ya na lage hame uske according pension milna chahiye jab ki baaki ogo ko mil raha hai. mera avi basic 7170 mil raha hai...plz aapse request hai ki iska jald se correction kiya jaye ... thank you sir/ mam
rai s k

Dec 22, 2016

REGARDING GRANT OF FAMILY PENSION IN RESPECT OF PPO No: S/018968/92(ARMY).Regarding

Respected Madam/ Sir,
I ,Meera Rai D/O Late Ex-HAV 14501455F Purshottam Rai, Vill-KHARCAULI, P.O.- MANIYAR PUR , DISTT- AZAMGARH (UP), would like to infom you that my father expired on 02-06-2016. My mother also expired 2 year back in 2014. I am his eldest widow daughter eligible for family pension. My income is approximately Rs 3000/ per month.
Kindly issue an order to PDA, SBI,Newada, Azamgarh (UP) to pay the family pension and do the needful.
You can infom on email address given below
myskmrai@gmail.com
Phone No: 09868422706
YOURS
MEERA RAI
Address: Vill- Khacauli, PO: Maniyar Pur, Distt:Azamgarh(UP), PIN-276141
pskhan

Dec 21, 2016

Non-compliance of Armed Forces Tribunal Order

I Pathan Sarvar Khan s/o Jafar Khan No. 14517818K joined Army Corps of EME on June 12th 1974. Married with Smt Munwar Jaha on Feb 04th 1981. I retired from Army Corps of EME on Jan 31st 1990. Maintaining matrimonial relationship with Smt Munwar Jaha again I married with Smt Shaheen Begum on June 08th 1994, subsequently took divorce with Smt Munwar Jaha from the court of law with mutual understanding on May 10th 1998.

On Jan 06, Mar 16, Aug 07 I approached EME Records Secunderabad and my application turned down by EME Records ' marriage treated as plural marriage as per existing policy in vogue'

Armed Forces Tribunal (Principal Bench) New Delhi passed a order AO 683/2014 with MA 820/2014 dated Aug 12th 2016 that " Second wife (as the legally wedded wife) along with his first wife enabling both of them to claim family pension and CECHS facility "

On Aug 27th 2016 EME record Secunderabad and Oct 27th 2016 OIC EME Record (Commandant No 1 EME Centre) Secunderabad again I approached with Armed Forces Tribunal (Principal Bench )New Delhi Orders citation for "Publish Part II Order PPO Correction and other facility, but the both application also turn down by the authorities stating that "marriage treated as plural marriage as per existing policy in vogue'.

Sir, can I knock the door of Court of law under Sec 19 Armed Forces Tribunal Act 2007 contempt of court..

paytm - Pay tm Customer Care 955 69 83 416
    Customer care no 955 69 83 416 Available 24x7 955 69 83...
    care---paytm.com - gdfvhh
    74+54+87+02+98. Any problems contact this no. ...