EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

naiduloganathan

Mar 22, 2017

Anomaly in Pension

With Due respect and humble submission I beg to say the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

I am Loganathan R and my Army No. 14539925L (PPP NO:S/043212/2004) served in Army (EME Corps) as Havildar Rank for 24 Years of service with Exemplary Rankings as well as Color Service. I enrolled in EME Corps as on 09-11-1980 and retired on 30-11-2004. After 6th Pay commission announced that step-up promotion for every Rank holders after completing full service. So I am eligible for Naik Subedar Pension and I request you to verify my documents and fulfill my need as early as possible.

Sir, Once again I request to solve this issue.

Thanking you in Anticipation

Yours Faithfully
Loganathan R
chhote Lal patel

Mar 21, 2017

Non receipt of payment and documents

Jc -758596H Ex Sub Master tech (Elect) Chhote Lal Patel of 509 ABW retaired on30Nov2016 and reemployed on 01Dec 2016 as deputation at 509 ABW
THE FLOWING ARE NOT RECIVE TILL DATE
5- Luggage claims
6- Others Adjustment
Firoz ahmed khan

Mar 17, 2017

non payment of family pension

My father has died on 11.04.2015.my mother has submitted all the related documents to this office.but still no answer from the office.my mothers PPO NO IS F/NA/16865/2016.Kindly settle the family pension as early as possible.

WIth regards
ASHA AHMED KHAN
MOBILE 9448571300
HUBLI(Karnataka state)
chhote Lal patel

Mar 16, 2017

non receipt of payment and docus

Sir.
JC 758596H SUB MASTER TECH ELECT CHHOTE LAL PATEL OF 509 ABW retaired on 30 Nov 16 and reemployed on 01 Dec 16 as deputation at 509 ABW.
The. Flowing are not read till date
1. Discharge book
6. Other adjustment

Flowing are read
1. AGI.
2. Comutation and graduaty
Request clarify by online pl
bimalkumar57

Mar 8, 2017

Non receipt of Pay for the rank of ACP Subedar Major

I, JC-748030F Sub B K Hota retired from Army (from the Corps of EME) wef 31 May 2010. Though I am eligible for promotion to rank of ACP Subedar Major wef 01 Oct 2004 after completion of 24 years of service as gradute entry clerk , EME Records only published the same vide their Part II Order No 1/1540/0015/201 dated 03 Sep 2012 to the rank of ACP Sub Maj. In spite of my several correspondence neither EME Records has intimated the effective date of promotion nor the pay and allowance has been granted so far.

May I request you to do the need ful to grant me the pay and allowance with a intimation to me along with the effective date of promotion.

Ex Sub B K Hota

Copy of DO PartII of my sons birth certificate date 30th Oct 1979

Copy from EME Records
Ramesh Soman

ACP Nb Sub

I am Ramesh Kumar S i was retired from service on 31 Mar 2013 after 22 yrs 5 month. How many bottle i can draw from canteen i was recd one letter from AHQ for Rank ACP can draw 6 bottle but i informed to canteen manger he told to me that can only ACP I as per mentioned in PPO but not mention in my PPO. Pl give direction what can i do? Sorry i am not mentioned my Army No .. My Ex No 14616686K
Ramesh Soman

ACP Nb Sub

S baskaran

NE SERIES PART II ORDER : PUBLICATION

I, M. Rathinam w/o No 7005346 Late Nk C Mariyappan residing in Thirumanur (TN). I has forwarded the documents through Soldier Welfare Office, Ariyalur (TN) as required by you during the month Jul 2016 regarding publish the Part II Order of my younger daughter (M Bharathi). You are requested to intimate current stage of the case direct to me through letter as early.

WRONG ADJUSTMENT OF BASIC PAY:OROP

IT IS INTIMATED THAT THIS LETTER HAS EARLIER FORWARDED ON 29DEC LAST YEAR BUT REPLY IS STILL AWAITED. HENCE THE SAME HAS BEEN FORWARDED FOR YOUR EARLY ACTION PLEASE .IT IS INTIMATED THAT, EX-JC-751611K SUB/MAJ (H/LT) VIJAI SHANKAR VARMA WHO HAD SERVED 33 YRS AND 4 MONTH IN THE ARMY. MY PPO NO. IS S/14062/2014(ARMY) ,AS FOR GOVT. OF INDIA OROP TABLE NO. 7 BASIC PAY OF RUPEES 16,160/- THOSE PERSON WHOSE SERVED ABOVE 33YRS AND ABOVE. AS PER TABLE NO. 7 LESS AMOUNT OF BASIC PAY RUPEES 16,090/- CREDITED INSTEAD OF RUPEES 16,160/- DIFFERENCE RUPEE 70/- AND ITS DA MAY PLEASE BE ADJUSTED WEF 01 JULY 2014. AN EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLEASE. REPLY ME IN EMAIL ID

WRONG ADJUSTMENT OF BASIC PAY:OROP

IT IS INTIMATED THAT THIS LETTER HAS EARLIER FORWARDED ON 29DEC LAST YEAR BUT REPLY IS STILL AWAITED. HENCE THE SAME HAS BEEN FORWARDED FOR YOUR EARLY ACTION PLEASE .IT IS INTIMATED THAT,I HAD SERVED 33 YRS AND 4 MONTH IN THE ARMY. AS FOR GOVT. OF INDIA OROP TABLE NO. 7 BASIC PAY OF RUPEES 16,160/- WHOSE SERVED ABOVE 33YRS AND ABOVE. AS PER TABLE NO. 7 LESS AMOUNT OF BASIC PAY RUPEES 16,090/- CREDITED INSTEAD OF RUPEES 16,160/- DIFFERENCE RUPEE 70/- AND ITS DA MAY PLEASE BE ADJUSTED WEF 01 JULY 2014. AND EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED PLEASE. REPLY ME IN EMAIL ID
panchavarnakili

Feb 10, 2017

Non payment of Family Pension and revised OROP Family Pension to Smt.S.Panchavarna kili,.

Sir.,
I regret to inform you that my husband Sri, Thdikaran Sankaran died on 16.02.2014. He was drawing his service Pension vide canara bank SB ACC.No:1103101008429, on his death I have been sanctioned family pension vide (CORR.PPO.NO:D/CORR/0555/2010., and Ref; PPO.NO: D/C/438/83, D/RA/236/02).,, and I am drawing my family pension vide canara bank SB ACC.No:1103101008429 from canara bank Eral branch Tuticorin district Tamil Nadu.
I regret to inform you that I am being paid only Rs.3500/- and despite of repeated requests made by me no action has been taken by them.
I am feeling great difficulties for even day to day need. I’m afraid that my PDA is not at all listening my requests.
In view of the above I earnestly request your good stemmed office to look into the matter as a special case and arrange to issue necessary instructions to my PDA in canara bank CPPC Bangalore, immediately do as to avoid my difficulties and let me live peacefully.

Thanking You,
Place:TUTICORIN your's
Date:10.02.2017
(S.PANCHAVARNAKILI)
panchavarnakili

payment of Family Pension and revised OROP Family Pension

As i'm having savings account (SB.A/C.No: 1103101031245 ) in your Branch., and i'm receiving only @ Rs.3500/-PM, As Basic family Pension from your branch, Against my Defence Pension payment order ( CORR.PPO.NO: D/CORR/0555/2010., and Ref; PPO.NO: D/C/438/83, D/RA/236/02 ).,
I earnestly rquest you to revise my OROP Family pension @ Rs.4302/-(BASIC) with arrears., but still i'm getting only @ Rs.3500/-PM, As a Basic family Pension., And i'm last month (for Dec.2016) getting only @ Rs.3570/- as a net amount of my family pension.
so, i request you to kindly take care about my revised family pension aswell as arrears.,and credit the same to my SB.A/C.No: 1103101031245 and Oblige.

Thanking You,
your's

(S.PANCHAVARNAKILI)
sudipraha

Feb 1, 2017

NON RECIPT OF OROP PENSION

Dear sir . I ex naik 146270725 Sudip Raha retaird from service on 30 nov 2011( A N)16 years length of service.In this connection ppo no S/041859/2011 ( ARMY).Arrears of OROP has not credited in my pension account till now.Also pension basic against OROP for Rs7598/- +DA there has not been credited in account .l am getting basic( 2016) pension for Rd 7410/- + thereon ,whereas other Naik getting basic pension against OROP for Rs 7598/-+Da. In views of the above , May I request to your kind honour to look in to the matte. Thaning you . Ex naik Sudip Raha Mobail no 09564470725
bk mandal

Jan 30, 2017

after retirement d.o ||

Aftr havig retirement i had a son namely kishu raj for which i need d.o. part 2 ...for thia i had already submitted the required documents on 25 april 2016 and also i had gave a reminder aftr some tme btt there is no reply received till now...
So . I request you to kindly give me reply for this... my application no is here with- 28k6/11-9/2016/143 dated on 25/04/2016
GANESH1993

Jan 28, 2017

applications regarding pension

Respted sir
I am writing this application on behalf of my mother MANGALA B BAGAL sir I want to inform you that my father name LATE EX SUB BAGAL BUDHA JC 752414N TARACHAND expire on 17/7/ 2016 .
I have inform at the pension branch with all documents submission,they have send all the details with ppo letter to CBD BELAPUR NAVI MUMBAI but my mother haven't recived any pension from August 2016 to Jan 2017.SIR I'm requesting you to solve my problem as soon as possible PPO number is S/18527/2007 ARMY.
GANESH1993

Jan 28, 2017

did not received pension from six months

Respted sir
Pramod Kr

Jan 19, 2017

Non receipt of service pension as per OROP and 7th CPC including arrears

I, No 14592264X, Ex Hav Pramod Kumar retired from service on 30 Nov 2011 (AN). I am still not receiving my service pension as per OROP. Please do the need ful
vijay uma kant jha

Jan 15, 2017

One Rank One Pension not Received

Reminder
My Father Name Uma Kant jha Army No. 7044358 HAV / Hony nb / Sub My Mother name Pratima Devi PPO No FNA/013304/2016
Received Penason After 36 months . But No Received One Rank One Penason . 7 pay commission give in Dec.16 . But no give OROP .

Vijay jha Son of Pratima Devi Umakant jha

Vill. - Susari , p.o. s .r - Bitholi ,. Dis. - Darbhanga ( Bihar ) Pin - 847201 Mob. 7069019863 email jha.vijay85@gmail.com
S Packiaraj

Jan 7, 2017

willing/unwilling letter

Sir request my Army no 14651149X sep (DVR) MT S Packiaraj 255 Armd wksp C/O 56 Apo, sir request my willing/unwilling letter pejna please, mob no 8825001045.and my e mail I'd packiaraj761982@gmail.com,
ankushrajju

Jan 7, 2017

Request for issue of duplicate ppo

SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PPO.
Ref: PPO No.:F/2326/2001

I, Undersigned would like to inform you that I had lost my Original PPO bearing No F/2326/2001 So you are requested to approach to the Concern authority (pension sanctioning) to issue me a duplicate Pension Payment Order.sir pl send to my duplicate ppo to my mail id and my home address
An earliest action in this regard is highly solicited.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,

Smt naina devi shukla

The details are furnished here under
NAME- SMT NAINA DEVI SHUKLA
PENSION A/C NO-10327057293
EMAIL ID-ankushrajju@gmail.com
PPONO-F/2326/2001
ADDRES- QTR NO 12/143,NEAR OF VANDANA VIKAS SCHOOL,BAJRANG NAGAR, REWA,MADHYA PRADESH ,PIN 486001
MOBILE NO -8962133516,7076552616

RECORDS- EME RECORDS SECUNDERABAD
ashokkalpna

Jan 4, 2017

inocorrect pension documents

1. (regimental no. 007031893,Pension id no.18819760032401A,PPO no. 124922/2013 of CDA( PENSIONS ALLAHABAD), Havaldar Hriday Narayan Mishra) retired from Army. Date of discharge 30 November 1976.Qualifying service (without weightage) 21/01/00.

2. DOB of pensioner as per records of discharge certificate is 01/07/1934.However in revised CDA PENSIONS ALLAHABAD it is mentioned 01/12/1934 due to which the pension of the senior pensioner was effected for six months (after attaining the age of 80 years).

3.The name of wife as per CDA PENSIONS ALLAHABAD is LANSREE but as per original pensioner's records it is LAUNGSHREE.

4. You are requested to kindly correct the above mistakes and send us the corrected PPO of the pensioner.
I shall be very thankful.

Address- House no 4 Nankari (nagalpalika school) IIT Kanpur 208001
SD SHARMA

Jan 2, 2017

Pension query

1. I (No 14517231 Hony Nb Sub Sunil Dutt Sharma) retired from Army on 31 may 2000 after completion of service 26 years and 12 days. According to the suvigya portal basic pension of Nb Sub in the year 2004 to 2008 was Rs 3798- per month, but was drawing Rs 2532/- per month which is less and incorrect as per suvigya portal.
2. You are requested to take necessary action and pay correct rate of pension

Dec 29, 2016

Dec 29, 2016

paytm -
    CUSTOMER CARE - 74 82 03 42 63 CUSTOMER CARE - 74 82 03...
    ekart logistics - Acknowledgment slip not provided..
    The Delivery boy who came to pickup the product with id...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal Customer Care Service. 955 69 83 416
    Customer . any complain Solved. 24 hour 955 69 83...
    RMVM - cruel behaviour of a physic teacher
    I saw a video on YouTube and this is terrible . How can...
    Shopclues - Shopclues Customer Care Service 955 69 83 416
    Customer . any complain Solved. 24 hour 955 69 83...
    IGNOU - IGNOU ONLINE EXAM FEE PAYMENT
    I had paid my IGNOU TEE FORM On Line FEE for JUNE 2017 on...
    Idea - Sim block and stip
    Hi sir please stop my idea prepaid SIM.my...