EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Chiranjeevi Reddy.K

Feb 5, 2016

Defense Pensioners arrears – Request - Regarding.

So far my arrears are not credited in my A/C 31202030004710 at Syndicate Bank Anantapuramu (A.P.) because of grievance given it to you i.e Syndicate Bank HO, Manipal. Now they are creating less disability pension i.e. 20% enhancement slab to 50% etc. Please rectify immediately, this query raised on 31st Dec 2015 so far no action has been taken for adjusting pension arrears. You are requested to do needful in this regard.

With Regards,
Email-id:chiranjeevireddy9999@gmail.com
RAMIT DADWAL

Feb 5, 2016

NON ADJUSTMENT OF ADDITIONAL PENSION AFTER ATTAINING THE AGE OF 85

PLEASE FORWARD MY DATE OF BIRTH TO DPDO Hoshiarpur to amend the record in computer to release additional pension after attaining the age of 85 years. They are asking to obtain a letter from EME Secundrabad for correct date of birth while it is available in all records of pension document. with DPDO Office. HOW DATE OF BIRTH WILL BE WRONGLY FEEDED IN PENSION COMPUTER DATA. eITHER THEY WANT BRIBE OR NOT WANT TO DO WORK. DPDO HOSHIARPUR. I AM 85 YEARS OLD AND HARASSMENT FOR EXSERVICEMEN DUE TO DPDO HOSHIARPUR. HE SHOULD BE PANALISED TO GIVE INTEREST OF DELAY PAYMENT. FORWARD THE LETTER OF CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH.
EX JC37104 SUB SARUP SINGH RETIRED ON 02 FEB 1978 DATE OF BIRTH 30 APR 1930 BUT IN DPDO COMPUTER IT IS FEEDED 01 JAN 1931. NOW THEY ARE NOT CORRECTING IT.
mandirapandey

Jan 29, 2016

not receive my discharge book & med pension

I No 14615070k ex Hav pkpandey local discharge from
623EME Bn 209 FD WKSP wed 31/12/14.

I am not able to walk & fully chair depending my med cat permanent 'C' at present I am sefring from many
Problems .

Not receive discharge book & med pension whenever
Board disided 100%.one copy send me from board office

So please help me.

My - Address- Sainik Dist board Hazaribagh (jharkhand)
Dist -Chatra
Post Chatra
Village - Unta
State - jharkhand
Ex Hav pkpandey
Sub Maj Dayanand Dhara

Jan 25, 2016

Request to record my present address

I was retired on 31st Dec 2001, after my retirement, I resettled at the undermentioned address:-

JC 166445 F Sub Maj/ Hon Lt Dayanand Dhara
H No 453, HUDA Sector-6, Bahadurgarh
District: Jhajjar
State: Haryana
PIN Code: 124507
Mob No 9996329589
email: dn.dhara.09@gmail.com

It is requested that my above mentioned new address may please be recorded as mail address in your documents for further corresspondence. Thank You
Ex Sub Dhumal Kiran Anant

Jan 8, 2016

Non - receipt of form 16 for the Yr 2014-2015

Sir I JC-758113A Ex sub Dhumal kiran Anant retired from EME 30TH JUNE 2014. But I till not received form 16 for the Yr 2014-2015. Hence requested send me as early as possible.
JC-758113A
MOB NO-9657144944
Chiranjeevi Reddy.K

Dec 30, 2015

6th pay commission pension arears

1)6th pay commission pension arears not yet credited in my pension account number 31202030004710 at anantapur AP syndicate bank main branch.you are requested to take the action in this regard.
2)My disability element is 20% after that government of India enhanced three slabs only i.e.,50%,75%,100%.You are requested to give suitable instructions to syndicate bank Anantapur for my disability element 20% to 50% as per the latest slabs.
3)Iam getting service pension in JCO rank, whereas medical pension providing to me for the rank of NCO Please rectify from 0101-1997

With Regards,
Email-id:chiranjeevireddy9999@gmail.com
Chandrasekharam54

Dec 19, 2015

Non recpt of pre 2006 Pension arrears

I JC 222219Y Sub Tech (A) Veh J C Sekharam retired from the Corps of EME on 30 Sep 2004. I did not receive the pre 2006 arrears till date. There is no proper response from concerned Bank authorities when Iam contacting them. May I request your kind honour please look in to the matter & instruct the concerning staff to follow up the case and credit the amount in to my bank account please.

My Contact No is 9440469678
Basheer TT

Dec 5, 2015

INTIMATION REGARDING ARREARS OF DEATH-CUM-RETIREMENT GRATUITY: NON ADJUSTMENT OF ARREARS

An intimation regarding arrears of DCRG amounting Rs 15000/-( Rupees fifteen thousand only) for crediting in my pension account has been received from your office last year during Sep 2014 through a Registered letter. The intimation letter has been misplaced/lost by me. Since the amount has not been credited to my account, I approached the PDA concerned but in vain. So I request you to help me out to get a copy of the intimation or do the needful for crediting the amount under intimation to myself.

No 14616642M Ex Hav Basheer TT Ashiyana ( House)
Email Address:shammynakash@gamil.com Keezhariyoor (PO)
Date of retirement-31 Oct 2012 Kozhikode (District)
Kerala (State) PIN 673307
rattan lal

Nov 30, 2015

CORR PPO NO S/CORR/442104/2014 OF31 DEC 2014

REFER TO EME RECORDS LETTER NO JC-146331P/SP-1)/PEN DATED 31 OCT 2015 ADDSD TO CORR PPO WINGAND COPY TO ME.
OBSERVATIOON ON CHANGE OF RANK ON CORR PPO NO S/corr/442104/2014 DATED 31 DEC 2014 OF JC-146331P NB SUB R
RATTAN LAL(INITIAL PPO/130720/1987(ARMY)

TREPLY TO ABOVE QUOTED IS STILL AWATED.. PLEASE APPROACH TO PCDA ALLAHABAD TO FRESH PPO AT YOUR
END
THANKING YOY.
Vijender Singh Sheoran

Nov 30, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF ACP HAV

Non receipt of ACP-III
1. No-14611773-N Ex-NK Vijender Singh.My Discharge Date of 30 Sep 2008 PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL GET MY ACP-III i.e. NK TO Hav RANK PAY & ALLOWoNCES AND ITS ARRIARS..
. 2.I sent Many Letter.But there is no Action..Please tell me Present Position of the Case.

Add:- Vijender Singh S/o OM Prakash
PH NO-09268883898
gannavarapu

Nov 25, 2015

NOT TO CLOSE AOC COUGH ROAD FROM 1-12-15

Sector Commander, AOC, Secunderabad.

I think it is very a shame on our part and an Indian and INDIAN Army is that not allowing approx a Lakh of people travelling from A S RAO NAGAR, Malkajgiri and other place and allowing all these travellers to travel by a single road. As an Independent India i feel this is against our independence. This is equal to Thuglak rule where he is has behave almost in this way only. If this is the case it should e stopped 50yrs before because at that the people residingng there was very low. Now a vast and huge population and city was grown up and now the rule is being finalized means it is a shame on our part. Being an Army person you people are here to serve public. Imagine so many people travel from A S Rao nagar to Hitech city as a pat of Job and in their minds they tension of traffic and to reach office on time. If all the people use only road, if any person comes in tension and if any thing happens on the way then as an Indain Army who is responsible for the person loss. In our country so many other works and in so many areas need improvement. Leaving all those concentrating on road closer is really a shame on our part. Imagine on a single road approx 4-5- areas people traveling in a single road and in between near Army school Cows and Buffalo s also are on roads blocking and no one is appointed for the animals to control. Its better option that your group move to city outskirts rather enjoying here and making lakhs of public cry every fraction of second

If we concentrate on some other issues happening in our country, then we can be proud of our country rather blocking the roads and getting curses rather than blessings.

When the area MP MLA MLC and Cooperator failed to stop and get permission from Sector Commander,i do not under why should we elect them. Its better that you people rule the country, rather harassing the public in this way. This is not the service what you are going to implement. I think Britishers ruled better than this. If you wish that your decision is right, then make the world let die in your hands once for all rather dieing daily in traffic. Then you people alone can live happily in your restricted area.

Because you all are with your families so you don't have value for people. But the team who are working day and night in our borders, and they do not know when they are going to die and they are away from their families and they only can understand us i think so.

So, i had written you what i had felt whole kindheartedly.

Thanks for supporting all these days.

JaiHind-Sridevi-A S RAONAGAR
V JOSEPH

Nov 25, 2015

AMENDMENT IN POSTAL ADDRESS

I EX 14565617-H Hon Nb Sub Varghese Joseph AF/FIT Avn. D.O.Discharge : 31/03/2008.
I request to add house Name MUTTATHU in postal address of my NE records, which will enable me to receive all the correspondence.
In Kerala without house name post doesn't reach.
It was advised to me by the local post master.
Requested to do the needful at the earliest to receive mails smoothly.

Thanking You,
V Joseph.
sumer raj

Nov 20, 2015

passed amount not paid by NE-ii Sec

I JC 756889p Ex Sub Sumer Singh Rathore got a letter from EME record letter no JC 756889p/SR/T-M-3/NE-1 Dt 08 May 2015.
As per this letter Rs 3590.00 passed by the record in favour of me & time period as per this letter is expired. The bank detailed held with our record is correct but up to till time i am not received this payment or DD byNE-ii .PAO(OR) tender memo No is 121 dated 02/02-15.
My bank detail is as under:-
A/C No : 20036443341 (single) & 33741934400 (joint)
Bank : SBI Code : 05709
Branch : VKIA Jaipur Rajasthan
Kindly provide the necessary assist to me.
Thanks in advance
V,V, MURALIDHARAN

Nov 18, 2015

Request for benefits as I did war service from 28th Nov 1965to 31st January 1966

I am V.V. MURALIDHARAN aged 70 yrs now and unit viz. 998 LAA WKSP(TA) - RANK RECT period from 4th JUL 1964 to 23RD MAR 1965.

I have rendered war service for our great NATION from 28th NOV.1965 to 31st JANUARY 1966 during Pakistan agression .

I was discharged (Ref. I.A.F. (T A)-6 REGT 1 NO.12449074 - RANK RECT) from war services on 31st March 1965.

At the time of getting discharged from services I was informed that I am not eligible for any benefits; therfore I never claimed for benefits.

However as a war time soldier may I request you to look into the matter and consider my request. At this old age, at least if I get medical benefits for for my wife and myself I WOULD BE GRATEFUL to you sir.

Look forard to hear from you very soon.

gopal sahu

Nov 14, 2015

EME RECORDS SECUNDERABAD

My father Army No: 7039373 Ex-Naik (Late) Abhimanyu Sahu was retire as Naik on 01 Sep 1980. Our knowledge he was serve as Havildar Rank for long time and he was waiting for JCO after qualifying all Classes & Courses for JCO. But what happen with him, they suddenly discharge after serving 21 years 10 months 07 day. please reply/ mail to us as possible.
We wish to know, there is any demotion with him or not. If they occurs any demotion or punishment please give us details (type, length & period) of that. Again I requested to you please give same on below given address.
JC-331462M

Mail: gsahu1971@gmail.com
bhagwat prasad sharma

Oct 27, 2015

Appeal against disability pention

Sir my father no. 7070379 cfn Ramswaroop Sharma his disability pension is discontinue from 1988 I wrote many latter to EmE record but problem not solved sir please solve this quiri and guide me for further action
ruchi sinha

Oct 24, 2015

Information regarding my email address

Sir, my release part ll no. 75/17 dated 30/6/15 I don'tw my user I'd and password kindly send me the details. Army no. 14615674H NK P.K.Sinha
ruchi sinha

Last query of NRA of 75/17 dated 30 June15

Ex army no.1461574H NK P.K.Sinha last query of 87 days NRA not adjust till DO ll cell process no. 4305. Query form deposited on 29/6/15 in release office. Contact me on this no. 09651033526
karuna bobby

Restoration of family pension from June, 2015

From To
T.Karuna Kumar, The Chief Record Officer,
Son of late Ramarao, For OIC E M E Records,
Door No.4-383, Secunderabad.
Santhi Nagar, Kateru, Pin: 500 021.
Rajahmundry-533 105. State of Telangana.
E.G.Dt, A.P.
Mobile No.9397646661.
Sub: - Pensions – Family pensions – Family pension of myself
received up to the month of May, 2015 and stopped
subsequently without assigning any reason – Immediate
restoration of my family pension – Requested.

Ref: - PPO No.F/NA/2582/2007, dated: 27-6-2007 of T.Karuna
Kumar.
$$$$$
I submit that after enrolling into Army service, my father late Sri T.Ramarao No.14561125 discharged his services on extreme compassionate grounds and as such he was granted with service pension and other benefits as per rules.

I further submit that later after taking service pension for some time, my father died on 9-9-2002. Even before his death, his wife i.e. my mother by name Smt.T.Vijayakumari, also predeceased him on 7-7-1998. As such their children i.e. myself, and my elder sister by name T.Vijaya Mercy were sanctioned with the family pension rules, and at the first instance my elder sister received family pension as per rules up to her date of attaining majority i.e. till 9-9-2009. Subsequently I used to get the said family pension from 10-9-2009.

I further submit that accordingly, I have been receiving the said family pension from 9-9-2009 to May, 2015. But in fact, I was granted the said family pension from 10-9-2009 to 19-4-2016, as per the pension payment order under reference cited.

I further submit that From June, 2015 onwards, I did not receive any family pension and I do not know the reasons for not allowing the same. Actually I am eligible to get the said family pension till 19-4-2016.

Therefore, while submitting the xerox copies of my PPO, bank account pass book, and the sanction order of family pension dt.31-7-2007, I request you to enquire into the matter, and restore my family pension as regularly as allowed earlier, from June, 2015 till my eligibility, for which act of kindness, I shall ever be grateful to you. Else, myself, my dependent elder sister will be starved in these hard days.
Yours obediently,

(T.KARUNA KUMAR).
Copy submitted to

1. The Branch Manager, State Bank of India, A.P.Papermill branch,Rajahmundry, for information, and for doing needful to me,
2. The Branch Manager, Regional Office of S B I, RCPC Branch, Nookalamma temple, Kakinada, for information and to do needful to me.
3. Pay&Accounts Office(Other Ranks) EME, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad-500 020.
karuna bobby

Restoration of family pension from June, 2015

From To
T.Karuna Kumar, The Chief Record Officer,
Son of late Ramarao, For OIC E M E Records,
Door No.4-383, Secunderabad.
Santhi Nagar, Pin: 500 021.
Kateru, State of Telangana.
Rajahmundry-533 105.
E.G.Dt, A.P.

Sub: - Pensions – Family pensions – Family pension of myself
received up to the month of May, 2015 and stopped
subsequently without assigning any reason – Immediate
restoration of my family pension – Requested.

Ref: - PPO No.F/NA/2582/2007, dated: 27-6-2007 of T.Karuna
Kumar.
$$$$$

Yours obediently,

(T.KARUNA KUMAR).
Copy submitted to

3. Pay&Accounts Office(Other Ranks) EME, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad-500 020.
Dinesh Kumar Mishra

PAYMENT OF OUT STANDING AMOUNT AT THE TIME OF RETIREMENT

JC-763747A Ex Sub (Hony) Sub Maj Mishra Dinesh Kumar
Ganaganagar, Nr Ambaji Temple PO Kuber Nagar
Ahmedabad-382340

NE & Pen Group
EME Records
Secunderabad-21

1. It is submitted that I above named JCO was retired from service on 30 Apr 2015 on completion of terms and engagement. Final query was submitted to the EME Depot Bn on expiry of six month no action has been taken. You are requested to look into the matter and the due amount pl be credited in account at the earliest :-

(a) 10 days LTC.

(b) Transfer Grant on posting 2014,

(c) Arrears of 6% DA wef 01 Jan 2015 to 30 Apr 15.

(d) Balance Amount of 6% DA on lve accumulation, Gratiutiy, Transfer Grant at the time of retirement Where as the all
emoluments was calculated @107%

(e) Adhoc Bonus for the year 2014-15.

2, In view of the above, you are requested to look into the matter and credit the amount at the earliest.

23 Oct 15 (MD Kumar)
ganesh chandra

Oct 18, 2015

address change

I have forwarded my service certificate book through Zila Sainik Board Haridwar which was varified and further forwarded to records office by rajya sainik board delhi on 05 .10. 15 . by speed post and it was deliered to 1 CBPO delhi on 06/10/15.It is humbly requested to you that please take action so that I availed Scolership benifit of my son studying in BTech. thanking you.

My New home address is :-
Uttrakhand.

email ganeshjuyal62@gmail.com
thrush

Foolish site

Is there any means of this complaint forum nobody response for any query so why you fool innocent people by this site pl do not post any complaint on this site.. Because no agency give any reply for any query.Request pl submit your query in written to concerned office only. No value of this unofficial site.
Ramji lal gupta

present address for comunication

please correct my present address.
No jc-222381w Name Ramji lal Gupta.

Rank ex sm (H/Capt)

Rank SM (H/Capt)
DOI 1.8.1974
DOR 31.10.2007
NAME- RAMJI LAL GUPTA.
EX ADDRESS-VILLAGE BONAPURA. PRESENT ADDRESS-NAME -RAMJI LAL GUPTA.
POST OFFICE-BONAPURA' J-404,PLOT, NO,16,
SECTOR 23,RANJIT VIHAR -2,DWARKA.NEW DELHI.
TEH- RAUN. PIN-110077

DISTT- BHIND( MP) Please note for further communication.
PIN-477001 Regards Gupta. mail id rlgupta.1957@gmail.com

info---micromaxinfo.com - REPLACEMENT WITH A NEW ONE
    Sir i send my MICROMAX KNIGHT CAMEO A290 phone to the...
    MP Online and MP Board - Not giving my 10 marksheet
    Hi, I have applied for 10th Class duplicate mark-sheet by...
    Aadhar house - Terrace flat
    Hi sir/madam, Sub: Terrace flat which is...
    TSSPDCL - ElectroMagnetic fields radiation
    Dear sir/madam, This complaint is regarding the...
    mobile phone - mobile theft
    Respected sir, I m satish...
    NAVEEN SHARMA - ITI RESULT
    Sir, Maine Government ITI. Moradabad (U.P.) me 2013-2015...
    Reliance/Data card - Speed
    Reliance India, Tamil Nadu Consumer...
    ACT BROADBAND - Change in plan
    Act used to give monthly bills from the previous month...
    Kashish D'signer - snapdeal
    Not received the product with UNISDLAC871206 awb
    121---in.airtel.com - Unnecessary deduction of internet data
    There is unnecessary deduction of my internet data......