EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

HC Tripathi

Sep 27, 2016

Arrier and pension

Sir, jc755343h Hony sub maj hc tripathi is here. The arrier and increased pension still not credited in our account, where as the assam rifles retd JCOs has received last month.
chandra sekhara nayak

Sep 24, 2016

non recipt of OROP

Hello Sir/Madam,

With due respect and humble permission, I Ex-Hav ACP-1 Chandra Sekhar Nayak, Army no. : 14589161N, Retired from Indian Army (Date of Retirement : December 31, 2011) after completion of my 26 Years and 25 Days colour service as per 6th PPC, Recommendation has been granted that MACP-1 after completion of 24 years of service in the rank of havildar. On completion of the term of engagement in the rank of havildar I have been retired from the Army. After retirement I was granted Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar for my highest devotion and dedication to the duty as well as unblemished service towards the Nation during my entire service period.

Now, as per Government decision to benefit of OROP (On Rank One Pension) I have been deprived off that benefit been prompted 1 to the rank of Hony Nb. Sub after retirement. In this regard, I have written a personal application to the record office and the impassioned liaison with CPPC Bhubaneshwar, there is no fruitful result achieved and expressed inability to credit the benefit of OROP. Since I Have been got a rank of Hony Nb. Sub after my retirement.

It is pertinent to mention here that those who have not promoted to the rank of Hony Nb. Sub they are getting the OROP benefit as ₹10,405/month in their pension. But in my case I didn't receive the benefit of OROP since governments have been given the Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar after retirement.

Here the question arises that the promotion of the Honorary Rank of Naib Subedar is a curse to me as per government. In view of above, I request your kind attention to look into the matter and take suitable action. May please be issued for immediate amendment of order for OROP benefit of Hony Nb. Subedar as applicable to ACP-1 HAV ₹10,405/month). Since I'm facing great financial hardship at this time. Thank you for your anticipation.

Below are the details:

Army No : 14589161N
Corps of EME
1st PPO : S/042535/2011 (Army) Havildar
2nd PPO : S/CORR/025137/2013 Read Havildar ACP-1
3rd PPO : S/CORR/23993/2014 Havidar ACP-1 Read Hon Nb.Subedar.

Best Regards,
Hon Nb.Sub. Chandra Sekhara Nayak
Jai Hind
Deva Dass. D

Sep 24, 2016

Not Provided Information sought by Blind Person

I am attaching the letter send to the following address by me behalf of Blind Person:
But till today No response, can any one help this Blind girl who is often?
Anyone can contact me through my e-mail ID: devadass21@gmail.com

The Senior Record Officer
EME Records
Trimulgherry,
Secundrabad (Telangana)- 500 015

I, Jacklene Sagaya Rani (100% Blind), daughter of No: 7010262, Ex. Hav. Joseph, who retired on 12.1.1974 from EME Corps, vide discharged order No: EME. LR No: 50445/63 and P. P. O No: S/2177/74 Dated: 5.2.74.

Recently I came to know from some sources, that widowed completely handicapped daughter/sons are entitled for family pension.

I am totally blind and entitled for family pension. Therefore, I request you to send me the following original documents as I do not have the same, to apply for pension.

1. Discharge Book of my father-70/0262 Ex. Hav. Joseph
2. Pension pay order No: S/2177/74 Dt: 5.2.74.
3. Family details
4. Descriptive rolls
5. PP No: S/Jn/10786/99 (TS No: 37383) of J. Margaret W/o Late J. Joseph
6. Form of Option
7. Also send me other required documents for submission of the claim at the earliest.
Yours sincerely,

(Miss. JACKLENE SAGAYA RANI)
chandra sekhara nayak

Army No : 14589161N
Corps of EME
1st PPO : S/042535/2011 (Army) Havildar
2nd PPO : S/CORR/025137/2013 Read Havildar ACP-1
3rd PPO : S/CORR/23993/2014 Havidar ACP-1 Read Hon Nb.Subedar.

Best Regards,
Hon Nb.Sub. Chandra Sekhar Nayak
Jai Hind
kuberverma

Sep 11, 2016

whant to posting

I am sep k.p. verma army no 14663442F i have want to field or hightly posting i have money problem my father has cancer pasent so pl help me sir imidetly my email id hai kuberverma1@gmail.com i am hands pray &humble requested to u sir
Vijay Shanker Tiwari

Sep 3, 2016

HON'BLE aft(rb) order number 140/2015 date 4/12/2015

Requested sir
My self no- 14608234M EX NK HON'BLE THE High Court Of Allahabad(Lucknow Bench) have given the order to pay the amount with intrest at the rate of 10% per annum within three months .My amount was Rs.4,89,778 /- but l have not given the amount .The order of court has also passed on 4 DEC 2015.

Kindly give the reason why the amount was not paid .

With regard

VIJAY SHANKER TIWARI
Letter no. -14608234M
VPO-Chintapur lalapur Bara Allahabad
Pin-212107
Balramupadhyay

Sep 3, 2016

Request for impldment of Pay and pension of hony Lt as per 6th cpc

I JC 225096 H Balram Upadhya had retired on 30 apr 2007 as a hony Lt . Sir as per 6th Cpc hony Lt pay is to be fixed as 5th cpc pay * 1.86 which is 10500 * 1.86=Bp 19530 +Gp 5400+Msp6000= Rs 30930 instead of this my pay were fixed as Bp rs 17060+ Gp 5400 + msp 6000= 28460 and 50% of it rs 14230 fixed as a pension which is ldss rs 1235 pm as a pension awarded pre 2006retiree hony Lt wef 01 jan 2006. Vide Pcda Circular no 547 dt 11 sep 2015.
Sir may i request you to however a pre rrtiree get higher pension than past retiree .
My pension is awarded rs 15465 wef 24 sep 2012. Vide Pcda circular no 506 dt 12 apr 2013.
Therefore i may requedt your kind honour that my pay may befixed as per 6th Cpc norms and its all financial benifits awarded to me also as pre retiree hony awarded.
Sir for this I had applied to my records office as well as to Pcda allahabad but not yet reply received .
Tha king you sir

Your faithfully
Balram Upadhyay
14524067W

Aug 31, 2016

OROP

I am drawing my pension from Central Bank of India branch office South Extension New Delhi through Saving Account Number 2314974390. But the OROP enhanced pensions is not being paid to me since the implementation. I have repeatedly requested the Bank.
Bank neither paying nor replying.
Hence it is requested kindly look into the matter and help me to get the enhanced OROP pensions.

Harness Singh Rawat
Ex- Number -14524067w
Rank-Cfn
Pre-1986.
Anil0006

Aug 13, 2016

Disability pension not receiving

I am Anil prasad Singh Ex-14535135Y(Hony Naib Subedar Y) and i retired in 28/02/2005, As I have received letter on 02/09/2006 from EME records Secunderabad-21 and mentioned in it pension PPO No. DE/018405/2005 was forwarded to your bank vide this office letter No. 14535135/DP-2/Pen dt 03 Mar 2006 but still in present I am not getting any medical disability pension so kindly I request you to advice record office and resovel my problem as well as soon possible.
Please find the attached received letter pictures
Your truly
Anil prasad Singh
Email ID: apsinghdeoghar@gmail
Ph No. 09931263882
smthampan

COMPLAINT

An application submitted by Smt PV Sarojini Widow of Ex 7060974 Sep M Kannan of EME, that her Late husband Length of Service and Group not mentioned his documents due to not getting proper OROP Arrears/ benefits from Sub Treasury Hosdurg Kanhangad Dist Kasaragod Kerala 671315.

You are requested to issue necessary instructions to Sub Treasury Hosdurg Kanhangad Dist Kasaragod Kerala 671315 for further necessary action please.

A Corr.PPO may please be initiate intimating Length of Ser and Group for further action

President/Secretary
Kerala State Ex-Ser League
District Committee Kasaragod
PO Kanhangad Kerala 671531
VIJAYBHAMRE

medical pension nahi mil rehi he reterment ke bad se

No.14633381A retd.cfn ftr.afv.ad retd.on 31st august2012. eme record secundrabad my medical disablity pension not received till a present time.your conformetion letter rece.30th jan.2014.letter no.14633381A/dp-4/pen rece.but didn't get a pension.
so please take action early.my contact no.7879781923.
VIJAYBHAMRE

medical pension nahi mil rehi he reterment ke bad se

no 14633381a reterment aug 2012 ke bad se abhi tak medical disability pansion nahi mil rehi he
pandeyshambhuprasad

Aug 3, 2016

orop to hony nbsub

respected sir
i am retired from army on 30 sep 2013 after completion of 26 year & 13 days as a rank of acp-1.my ppo no is s/46069/2013(army ) .pension fixed as 10029/-Rs basic per month.after 01 year later i received hony/nb/sub rank by record ppo no s/Corr/44336/2014(army)
now when orop declared by govt every acp -1has got his basic pay 10029 to 10405/Rs and arrears. but i am not.
when i report to pcda Allahabad that they said that hony /nb/sub orop fixation is 8783/Rs but you claim 10029/Rs per month.you are inform that circular 555 dt 04-02-2016 is not beneficial in your case.(pcda letter no AT/PSB/IX/Allahabad/up/16 dated 18/05/2016 & Letter no AT/PSB/IX/SBICPPC/GP/16 Dated 18-07-2016)
sir if hony/nb/sub rank is less than acp-1 than please cancel my hony/nb/sub rank from starting time and inform me and pcda Allahabad .if any other solution also inform me.
my mob no 9074239648
Binayaka Acharya

Jul 30, 2016

Attributable Certificate and Broad Bandinbg from 30 to 50 percent.

Sir ,

Under these 2 orders , the said 2 matters of complaints shall be resolved at the earliest , pending since 1986 .

" Para 7.2. of MOD letter dated 31.01.2001 ,quoted above, shall be extended to Armed Forces Officers and PBOR who were invalided out of service prior to 01.01.1996 and are in receipt of disability / war injury pensions as on 01.07.2009.Wherever,the disability element / war injury element of pension in Pre 01.01.1996 cases "

"Army Law : Simply recording a conclusion that the disability was not attributable to service, without giving a reason as to why the diseases are not deemed to be attributable to service, clearly shows lack of proper application of mind by the Medical Board" under (2015) 42 SCD 417 of Apex Court against order under
FEBRUARY 24, 2015
CIVIL APPEAL NO. 11208 OF 2011
UNION OF INDIA & ORS. ... APPELLANTS
VERSUS
ANGAD SINGH TITARIA ... RESPONDENT

The High Court Cases and corresponding SLP of Supreme Court of India are all in my favour too .

I shall be highly grateful to you and obliged if the matters of complaints are resolved , I am also in touch with lettere,E Mails,Phone and Fax ,RTI but all are being under no result.

So please help me

Binayak Acharya, Bhubaneswar
Ex CFN/Sepoy, No 14528180H
Mobile :9437633095
sudhirkumarsingh25061967

Jul 28, 2016

OROP

SIR,
LETTER NO S/058274/2007 DT 25 JAN 2008 & LETTER NO DE/011250/2010/ARMY DT 20 MAY 2010 I AM RETIRED FROM ARMY BUT STILL I HAVE NOT GOT MY OROP & NEW PPO.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE ABOVE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

MY MOB NO IS - 9470372059
Pijush Chandra Majumdar

Jul 27, 2016

Broad Banding of Disability pension

The

OIC, Records
EME Records, Secunderabad-21

SUBJECT: BROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY ELEMENT IN RESPECT OF ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL RETIRED/DISCHARGED ON COMPLETION OF TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT WITH DISABILITY AGGRAVATED BY OR ATTRIBUTABLE TO MILITARY SERVICE

Reference (a) Govt of India, Min of Def-DESW letter F No 3(11)2010-D(Pen/Legal)-Pt-V dated 18 Apr 2016
(b) My registered letter dated 03 Jun 2016 and dated 04 Jul 2016
(c) PCDA (Pen) Allahabad Circular No 561

In this connection once it is submitted that I was enrolled in the Army on 26 Nov 1979 and was discharged from Army service on 30 Nov 2002(A/N) under rule 13(3) of the Army Rules 1954 after fulfilling the conditions of my enrolment (20 years of colour service and 3 years of reserved service) on compassionate ground at my own request in low medical category Permanent. Medical Board assessed my disability for my disease @30% for lifelong and considered disability it attributable to stress and strain of military service while serving in J&K field/HAA at Leh as a result now I am suffering from ESRD and a regular Hemo Dialysis patient thrice in week since last 13 years and I am totally un able to move without help of other.

At that time the subject sanction neither accorded nor granted disability pension because I was discharged from service on compassionate ground at my own accord. Previously the order were issued for medically boarded out and invalided cases only. Now the benefits extended to other categories also, that is Retired/Discharged on completion of Terms of Engagement cases under the order of Govt of India, Min of Def-DESW letter reference 1(a) above. So I am also be affected as disability pensioner as I have discharged with 30% disability on completion of Terms of Engagement which was 20 years of colour service and 3 years of reserve service.

Hence you are requested to look into the subject and processed for accord sanction at your end.

Your early action will be highly appreciated please.

Pijush Chandra Majumdar

Phone No -03472225379, Mob - 9474340571
Prashansa Nathwani

Jul 23, 2016

Not getting any assitance

i Prashansa Nathwani, D/o 7127086 late cfn Nathwani Navnit Chandra, wants to bring to your knowledge that i am only daughter of my parents, persuing my studies and teaching tutions,my mother is house wife and do stitching work at home but with all these we are not meeting our day to day expenses,and this financial crisis are becoming barrier in my studies, my mother is now 53+ she is unable to work now, due to her weak eye site and misrey of daily sickness, we are not getting any assistance from any other sources, please permit us for ECHS facility by which we will free from our cost of illness, and issue family pension to us,or one time financial assistance. We are on road sir please help us.

8475983002(contact no.)
lakshman99

Jul 22, 2016

orop pension

I have send letter by speed post EF672919032IN, Date 12.04.2016, ED090543691IN Date 17.06.2016 .But not response from your ends.Please let me know i am waiting for your Response.As soon as possible.

LAKSHMAN THAKUR
VILL -NEMUA ,POST--SONARE
DISTT--MADHUBANI
BIHAR 847410
lakshman99

Jul 21, 2016

pension

with due respected i have sent you letter please respond as soon as possible

with warm regard

(Lakshman Thakur)
J sixtus nicholas

Jul 14, 2016

NON ADJUSTMENT OF THE TPTL

Respected sir, Army no - 14656718 k, rank-Acp nk, unit - 871 fd wksp sir I am posting in for 871 fd wksp CANCELLATION OF PART - 2-ORDER NUMBER 0/0216 /040 /2014 RE TPTL THIS DATE 23 /05 /2014 PART - 2-ORDER NUMBER 0/0015 /0201 /2016
Madan K Singh

Jul 8, 2016

OROP ARREARS

SANTOSH KUMARI- W/O - LATE NK NARENDERA SINGH (14574116X) , DATE OF EXPI-19 AUG 1998 ,DATE OF RETIREMENT 19 AUG 2005 ,PPO NO-F/NA/07100/99 (ARMY) PNB BANK (BULAND SAHAR) NO-05736273230, PIN NO - 245402 .

THE SANTOSH KUMARI NOT RECEIVED ANY OROP ARREARS TILL DATE .THE ARREARS OF OROP HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED IN PENSION ACCT SO FAR .

HENCE I REQUESTED YOU TO KINDLY SEE THE ABOVE MATTER .

THANKING YOU WITH ANTICIPATORY.
ajs parihar

Jun 23, 2016

luggage Claim after retirement

1. Refers the HQ Tech Group EME letter No 50701/A dt 20 Jul 15.

2. Contingent Bill of Luggage Claim in respect of JC 759173F Ex Sub Amarjeet Singh fwd vide letter under reference to the EME Records (T) Section.

3. The claim is not credited till date therefore you are requested to issue the necessary instruction to concerned office for finalization of the Bill please.

Amarjeet Singh
Ex Sub
WZ 520,Nangal Raya
Delhi Cantt-110046
Mob: 09968398520
Gaje Singh

Jun 14, 2016

seeking some information

मैं हव0 रैंक से 30 जून 2008 में सेवानिवृत हुआ था। मुझे आशक्तता के आधार पर सेना से अनिवार्य सेवानिवृति दे दी गयी । उस समय मेरी सैन्य सेवा 22 वर्ष 11 माह थी । मेरी हवलदार रैंक में ही सेवानिवृति के समय 15 साल तक मैं 14 साल की सेवा कर चुका था। मैं वर्तमान में एक राजकीय महाविद्यालय में कार्यरत हंू । मेरा एक साथी जो कि नाय रैंक में 24 साल के बाद सेवानिवृत हुआ था। उसको एसीपी 3 का लाभ देकर 4200 ग्रेड वेतन के साथ 9326 रू0 मासिक पेंशन निर्धारित का पेंशन भुगतान आदेश प्राप्त हुआ है । मैं अपने भिज्ञ साथियों से जो इस वेबसाइट में सक्रिय हैं । क्या मेरी तरह 2008 के बाद इस तरह सेवानिवृत हुए किसी व्यक्ति को कोई लाभ प्राप्त हुआ है। मैं आभाी रहंूगा यदि कोई व्यक्ति मुझ इसकी सूचना दे।
मेरी मेल आई डी0 gkandari3@gmail.com
Ajit Kudchikar

Jun 13, 2016

Non-receipt of details from EME Records

I have sent a request letter for sending details of my late husband No. 7027666 Ex-Hav GOVIND KHEDKAR (i.e. Rank, Trade, Group & Qualifying service) vide Registered letter dated 25/05/2016 but so far no reply has been received. The same is urgently required by the Union Bank of India, Kudchi branch. Also, the original PPO, Pension book & Discharge book of my late husband are lost. Kindly, provide a duplicate copy of the same.

Yours sincerely - Smt Geetadevi G. Khedkar
Chiranjeevi Reddy.K

Jun 8, 2016

Rounding of Disability Pension, COrrigendum of PPO from PCDA

I have not received any mail so far from PCDA or EME Records Secunderabad. I enquired PDA Syndicate Bank they told we have not received any Corrigendum of PPO for rounding of Disability pension from 20% to 50% they insisted PPO we will not take any action from 1996 to 2006 as per circular No. 456/2006 PCDA. Kindly do the needful in this regard. My original PPO number S/045524/96 and DE/001894/97, D/RA21875/02, DE4011/203.

With Regards
Kanampalli Chiranjjevi Reddy,
JC-750267X EXNB SUB
House No1-16C
Rachana Palli , Bellary Road,
Anantapur
email:chiranjeevireddy9999@gmail.com

LAVA MOBILE - third party application not support
    when I download any third party application from play...
    Homeshop18 - Defective Adapter and foot padel of mini portable sewing...
    I swati srivastava purchased a mini portable sewing...
    Star Plus - Iss pyaar KO kya naam soon Success
    Season 1 of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has been one of the...
    Supriya art silk sarees - Not intrested
    I wish to cancel my order..order no 27493924..i dnt want...
    Indian Air Force AFRO PENSION WING - Not received revised PPO
    My service No.655375-F retired HOF Ashok Kumar Med/Asst. I...
    Pan card - Pan card not received
    I applied for my new pan card on 26 Aug 2016. When o was...
    Rana Cabs Private ltd - Rana Cabs Pvt Ltd
    We are very much proud that " Rana Cabs Private...
    Reliance Jio - about bad server of jio
    I m trying to get jio sim since 3 days but whenever I...
    Online job - Fake online job
    Hi, Don't trust any online job companies...
    Reliance - network problem
    I have reliance tower in my village but not working and no...