EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

SHIV57

Jul 26, 2014

Regarding non release of disability pension against order No- JC748174K/DP-1/Pen dated 6 Sep 13, Ex-Sub (Shiv Kumar Singh).

The Sr.Record Office
EME Record,
Secunderabad 21.
Subject: Regarding non release of disability pension against order No- JC748174K/DP-1/pen dated 6 Sep 13, Ex-Sub (Shiv Kumar Singh).
Please refer to our pension latter date 20 April 14 .Though which I was expecting the compliance of you letter No- JC748174K/DP-1/PEN date 06-09-2013 (copy attached)
The PCDA (P) Allahabad was to compliance your said latter which is not done till date.
Please look into the matter. So that your order No-JC748174K/DP-1/pen as above should be compliance.

Faithfully your

ALLAHABAD (UP)
anjeev

Jul 26, 2014

Not recive my ppo

1) I No 14681863M Ex Cfn Anjeev Singh Negi Ex unit 6602 Maintenance Flight, c/o 56 APO.

2) I am 100% disable on wheel chair with paraplegia.

3) Sir I am discharged Medical Board Out from army 2 Dec 2013. But I have not recieve my pension for this long duration.

4) I would like to say please my disability pension imidentely to recieve me. this time I am facing hardship from in financial problems. The same has been delayed seven month.

5) .I will very grateful for your this kindness.

No 14681863M
Disability:- 100%
Email ID anjeev2010@gmail.com
khargac88

Jul 15, 2014

Name of mother not filled in pension documents. JC - 747077 A Sub (Retd.)

1. Please refer to JC-747077 A Sub KHARGA BAHADUR CHHETRI (Retired on 01/02/2004).

2. This is my humble request to Col Records, EME Records and CRO, Non Effective Group to send me a Record verified certificate that I have mother by Name - JASHODA CHHETRI, aged 77 years. My retirement documents does not have any records included as my parents. My father Shri TIL BAHADUR CHHETRI is no more. He passed away in July 2004.

3. Sir, You would appreciate that we are facing lot of difficulties with regard to medical expenditure of mother. In view of the above, I request you to send me a Record verified certificate, stating that Smt. JASHODA CHHETRI aged 77 years (DOB April 1937) is mother of JC-747077 A Subedar KHARGA BAHADUR CHHETRI (Retired). My present address is as follows :-

Flat No -708. YOUNGSTERS CGHS Ltd. Plot No 13 C, Sector 6, DWARKA, NEW DEIHI - 110075

4. An early action in this regard is solicited.

Thanking you, Sir

NON PAYMENT OF FINAL QUERY

FROM
EX-14621005A HMT JANARDHANA S
DOD-31/12/2012
UNIT-4TH ASSAM REGT C/56APO (J&K KARGIL)

RESPECTED SIR
DURING DISCHARGE DRILL I SUBMIT FINAL QUERY WHICH NOT CLEAR BY PAO.(1) FD ALLOWANCE FOR 12 MONTHS RATE 4850 PM.(2)CEA FOR TWO(02) CHILD FOR 10 MONTHS.I WRITE APPLICATION TO EME (R) AND PAO(EME) FOR CLEAR MY PENDING CASE FOR MORE THAN 20 MONTH OLD .

THANKING YOU SIR

Ex Nk Jayaprakash
Retirement : 30 Nov 2012
HQ 23 Inf Div Est Branch
C/o 56 APO

I have not received my amount for AFPP, Lve encashment for 233 days and Med Allowances A2 Permenent. Pleas take necessary action.

Jayaprakash
dk Tyagi

Jul 12, 2014

NON PAYMENT OF DISABILITY ELEMENT

I AM ESM NO 14676494-W R/O EME INVALID OUT FROM SERVICE FROM 26.09.1983 MY PPO NO IS D-163/83 AS PER SUVEEGA PROGRAMME WHEN I ENTRED MY SERVICE DETAIL & 50% DISABILTY FROM 01.07.2009 .THERE IS RS 1755 PM&AFTER BROADBAND RS 2633 PM MY DETAIL AS UNDER
DATE OF BIRTH 10.01.1962 DATE OF INVALID 26.09.1983 QS IS 4 YEAR & 5 MONTH 26 DAYS LET ME KNOW WHICH IS CORRECT RS 1755 OR RS 2633 PM
ramakrishna50

Jul 6, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM

Ref my complaint No Nil dated 01 Jul 2014.

Luggage claim for Rs.87000/- in r/o JC-767193K of LRW 164 Med Regt was fwd to your office vide the unit letter No 50702/LRW dt 30 Sep 2013. The same has not been credited in my bank account till date and no replay received from your office. Please intimate the present posn of the case.
januhtyya

Jul 5, 2014

TO KNOW THE SCHEDULE OF LOWER DIVISON CLERK (21) POSTS ,EME,SECUNDERABAD

Respected sir/madam,
i applied for the post of LDC which was published in Employment New Paper(1st Feb – 7th Feb)

in Ministry of Defence, EME Records, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh

PS-M.M.C.H
DIST-GAYA, BIHAR
PIN NO-823004
REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF HOME ADDRESS/NOK
1.my privios address was 149c raghunath nagar chaundauti more gaya,bihar that was rented house
now present address isabobe mention in my docoment for ferther corres pondence
2.my nok was smriti mukherjee she expierd on 1st november 2002,in MH gaya therefor it is my request my only son sandeep mukherjee for NOK with intimation and for my docoment

pl intimation - thank you

823.001
TILAKDHARI YADAV

Jun 6, 2014

new ppo

Sir i TD YADAV NO 14511889-p have not receive new pop no so pls send it immediately on email - kbinod02021984@Gmail.com or 9570563749
Ramratan Singh

Jun 2, 2014

Non Receipt of corr ppo

I no 14577772-w Ex/Naik Ramratan Singh retired from Corps of EME wef 31 may 2001. presently i am getting pension through ppo
no- S/36350/2001(AMY). yet i have not received my corr ppo, which is required to include revised DA.
Therefore you are requested to send my corr ppo as early as possible and intimate by mail. my mail id is- ratansingh.aa@gmail.com.
I remain grateful for this act of kindness and favour.

Ex/Naik -Ramratan Singh
santosh dutta

May 30, 2014

Disability pension not clear

No- 14612996 Ex-Hav SANTOSH DUTTA Po+Vill+ Ps- SAKTIPUR Dist- Murshidabad Westbengal complaned
Eme Records ne med section latter no 14612996x/DP-4/Pen dated-04sep2013 To PCDA(P)G-3 Section Allahabad(UP)
SUB : SUBMISSION OF DISABILITY PENSION CLAIM IN RESPECT NO 14612996X EX HAV SANTOSH DUTTA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But abi tak kahi med pension nahi aya march 2014 ko recod secunderabad giya tha three day stay kiya guestroom may please jaldi kam ka request karta hai
14608065W

May 29, 2014

Non Intimation of EME RECORDS Pt 2 orders( Hony /Nb-Sub)

I am No 14608065w EX Hav (Hony/Nbsub) S.Venkatasamy am not receive Pt 2 order copy of HONY/Nb Sub Till Date.
NAINWAL NEERAJ

May 20, 2014

AFPP

CURRENT STATUS OF MY AFPP FUND TILL DATE.

with humble submission, i m presently serving under No 4 wksp Assam Rifles. There is no enquiry about current balance of AFPP fund. Hence, you are requested to reply the same. Details are follows:-

14672501K
Hav/SKT Neeraj Kumar
NO 4 Wksp Assam Rifles
C/O 99 APO

Thaking You
Jaiprakashtyagi

May 4, 2014

Request for Pension Book and Identity Card

Senior Record Officer (O.R.S)
Subject:-Request for Pension Book and Identity Card (Certificate of service), Ex- L/NK Jai Prakash Tyagi - PPO No MOD/RA/1172/72 (ARMY).
Date:- 04 May 2014

1. I, No 7047989 Ex- L/NK Jai Prakash Tyagi retired from Corps of EME wef 01/04/1970. Presently I am getting pension through PPO No MOD/RA/1172/72 (ARMY) dated 01/04/1970 through Bank A/C no. :- SB-7746 of Punjab & Sind Bank, Navyug Market, Ghaziabad.

2. My Pension book & identity card has been lost.

3. I have already forwarded an application regarding above documents (Pension Book and Identity Card) duly signed and stamped by D.S.S.A. board Ghaziabad along with FIR and 3 photographs prior May 2013 , There after I even sent a reminder by POST.

4.Therfore, you are requested to send my Pension book and identity card , as soon as possible.

5. I and my family members remain grateful for this act of kindness and favour

(Ex- L/NK Jai Prakash Tyagi
S/o Late Sri Ramdhari Tyagi
R/o C-48 , Lohia Nagar,
Ghaziabad.)
Samala Mahesh

Apr 27, 2014

Request for Corr PPO - No 14620861L Ex- Hav (ACP-I) Samala Mahesh - PPO No S/ 35469/2013(ARMY) dated 28 Jun 2013

1. I, No 14620861L Ex- Hav (ACP-I) Samala Mahesh retired from Corps of EME wef 31 Aug 2013. Presently I am getting pension through PPO No S/ 35469/2013(ARMY) dated 28 Jun 2013. After completion of 8 months retirement, I have not received my Corr PPO, which is required to include revised DA.

2. I have personally approached with EME Records many times, but they are replying that your Corr PPO has not been received from PCDA (P), Allahabad.

3. Therfore, you are requested to send my Corr PPO as early as possible and intimate through return mail. Then, I can collect from my Records.

4. I and my family members remain grateful for this act of kindness and favour

(Ex-Hav (ACP-I) Samala Mahesh
Kolavanthara Joshy

Apr 25, 2014

Change my home address

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESS

My all record correspondence not given to me for not Proper Mention in Record office,
So I Request to You, Please Below Mention Address Submit In our Record documents.

Antony Kolavanthara
Mail id : kolavanthara1@gmail.com
norman

Apr 17, 2014

not receive any property

My grand Father Working In EME center Secunderabad, he was retired in 1967 After Retirement the govt allocated land in kasargodu but my parents told me, he is not received any property(like land) from govt and also we do not know where we contact.so please sir i request you please help me and guide me where l get the detail information about my grand father property, please do the needful at the earliest Sir.

My Grand Father Name: Willium amana .

Service No:7015534.

My Norman santhosh kumar.

My Mail Id:norman466@gmail.com

My Phone No:09620696805
ncdas

Apr 15, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO

I NO.14516078N,NAIK,NARAYAN CHANDRA DAS,getting disability pension @20% (rs.702/=).I have already submitted petition along with ANNEXURE AND PCDA P Circular no 429 dtd 04-03-2009 in triplicate duly countersigned by DPDO MUDFORT,SECUNDERABAD on 24th FEB 2014 BY REGD POSt to your office.But it is a matter of great regret that till today i did not get any information regarding my petition forwarded or not to CCDA,Allahabad for appropriate action.

Pl ref to your office letter no.3057/GEN/DP-2/PEN PCDA Pension Allahabad dtd. 10 DEC 2013. I have not yet received CORR PPO FOR REVISION OF SERVICE ELEMENT OF DISABILITY PENSION TILL TODATE.Already 4 months have passed by I am yet to get CORR PPO.

I therefore request you to pl look into the matter and kindly find out the fault within.
NARAYAN CHANDRA DAS.
MOBILE NO.9177182257
easo

Apr 7, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO : Refer my earlier complaint on the subject. No reply received.
I, retired on 31 Mar 2013 (a/n). My corrigenda PPO with regards revised DA wef 01 Jan 2013 on DCRG and other benefits has not been received. The same those who have retired alongwith me received and credited in the their bank account two months ago. Kindly expedite action for the poor ex-JCO. My PPO No is S/015008/2013(ARMY) dt 09/03/2014.

JC-763616P Ex-Sub
MOB-9744863403
vijayvsamant

Apr 4, 2014

My Father Not Given Rights For my mother

My father is EX /Naik EME after retirement, don't give any retirement amount my mother,all amount take and living with his second wife, My mother and i live in rent house ,My mother's life totaly change my mother more Loan from Outside,my family mentally upset no one is comming for help. so please help me sir, please take action for my father.please do the needful at the earliest Sir.

My Father Name : S. V. Samant

My Mobile No. : 8758454366
maha4

Mar 23, 2014

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESSDear

Missing My Second PPO Due to my home address not Propep Mentation in Your Record,
So I Requiest to You, Please Below Mentation Address Submite In Your Record..
Ex Army
Mail id : mahamunkar004@gmail.com
maha4

Mar 23, 2014

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESS

So I Requiest to You, Please Below Mentation Address Submite In Your Record..

Santosh Mahamunkar
Mail id : mahamunkar004@gmail.com
sub prem kumar

Mar 20, 2014

Disability Pension

Sir, I No JC-759277H Sub Prem Kumar retd on 31052013.Our all concern doc submitted to records on time and forwarded to PCDA on time. My disability PPO not recd/informing till date.Whether other persons who was retd with us,has getting their disability pension prior to me,while his doc was fwd later.When I have contact with PCDA , They inform me my position of disability pension .My Disability pension has already been collected by rep of EME Records on 29 Dec 2013. My PPO No is S/CORR/49759/2013 and collected by Sep Birender of EME Records. but after many complaints no any positive reply by records.They always tell to me no PPO recd. Sir I coordilly requesting to you pl confirm my disability pension situation.
VIRENDRA PRATAP SINGH

Mar 10, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION & BENEFIT OF HONY LT. RANK.

SUB: - NON RECEIPT OF PENSION & BENEFIT OF HONY LT. RANK.

With due respect and humble submission I beg to state following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. I joined the army on 05/04/1963 and retired on 30/11/1994 after completion of 32 years service. My corrigendum P.P.O. No.S/CORR/102435/95 is revised on 09/04/1995. But other benefits have not been received as per Hony Lt. Rank. I am received Rs.13500+ D.A. (my medical allowance is not received from may 2013) as pension instead of Rs.15465+D.A. +Medical allowance.
I am drawn Rs.25440 as pension from my bank A/c. no. 53029453671 from state bank of india, Lahar branch Dist. Bhind , (M.P.) but my February 2014 pension is not credited in my bank a/c. whenever I am submitted my medical certificate in bank at November 2013 . So please take a necessary action.

You’re faithfully
Madhya Pradesh
Mob.No. 09165259359
Email id :- virendrapratapsingh.2014@rediff.com

xolo - Mobile mother board problem
    Dear Sir, Problem :- Wifi network & Bluetooth &...
    Sandeep - Stray dogs
    Dear Sir/Madam We stay at flat no- 185-186, SS colony,...
    SSC - SSC CHSL (10+2) LEVEL EXAMINATION
    sir i have filled the online application correctly and i...
    life insurance verification department govt of india - cancellation of benefit money
    I got a call from this no.07042594972 name RAM BANSAL ...
    UPSRTC - STOP DAGGEMAR BUS
    Few Buses are running between Agra to Mainpuri, wherein no...
    CBSE - about original marksheet
    Sir, I have passed my 10th class on 20th may 2014 and yet...
    TVS Cargo - not deleover my parcel
    My cargo no. 7365 jo kuwait se 2july ko book hua hai and...
    sbi clerk exam 2014 - request to provide me new exam date
    respected sir/medem, my roll no. is 2940708613.I Have...
    BSNL caller ID instrument - caller id