EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Chandrasekharam54

Dec 19, 2015

Non recpt of pre 2006 Pension arrears

I JC 222219Y Sub Tech (A) Veh J C Sekharam retired from the Corps of EME on 30 Sep 2004. I did not receive the pre 2006 arrears till date. There is no proper response from concerned Bank authorities when Iam contacting them. May I request your kind honour please look in to the matter & instruct the concerning staff to follow up the case and credit the amount in to my bank account please.

My Contact No is 9440469678
Basheer TT

Dec 5, 2015

INTIMATION REGARDING ARREARS OF DEATH-CUM-RETIREMENT GRATUITY: NON ADJUSTMENT OF ARREARS

An intimation regarding arrears of DCRG amounting Rs 15000/-( Rupees fifteen thousand only) for crediting in my pension account has been received from your office last year during Sep 2014 through a Registered letter. The intimation letter has been misplaced/lost by me. Since the amount has not been credited to my account, I approached the PDA concerned but in vain. So I request you to help me out to get a copy of the intimation or do the needful for crediting the amount under intimation to myself.

No 14616642M Ex Hav Basheer TT Ashiyana ( House)
Email Address:shammynakash@gamil.com Keezhariyoor (PO)
Date of retirement-31 Oct 2012 Kozhikode (District)
Kerala (State) PIN 673307
rattan lal

Nov 30, 2015

CORR PPO NO S/CORR/442104/2014 OF31 DEC 2014

REFER TO EME RECORDS LETTER NO JC-146331P/SP-1)/PEN DATED 31 OCT 2015 ADDSD TO CORR PPO WINGAND COPY TO ME.
OBSERVATIOON ON CHANGE OF RANK ON CORR PPO NO S/corr/442104/2014 DATED 31 DEC 2014 OF JC-146331P NB SUB R
RATTAN LAL(INITIAL PPO/130720/1987(ARMY)

TREPLY TO ABOVE QUOTED IS STILL AWATED.. PLEASE APPROACH TO PCDA ALLAHABAD TO FRESH PPO AT YOUR
END
THANKING YOY.
Vijender Singh Sheoran

Nov 30, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF ACP HAV

Non receipt of ACP-III
1. No-14611773-N Ex-NK Vijender Singh.My Discharge Date of 30 Sep 2008 PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL GET MY ACP-III i.e. NK TO Hav RANK PAY & ALLOWoNCES AND ITS ARRIARS..
. 2.I sent Many Letter.But there is no Action..Please tell me Present Position of the Case.

Add:- Vijender Singh S/o OM Prakash
PH NO-09268883898
gannavarapu

Nov 25, 2015

NOT TO CLOSE AOC COUGH ROAD FROM 1-12-15

Sector Commander, AOC, Secunderabad.

I think it is very a shame on our part and an Indian and INDIAN Army is that not allowing approx a Lakh of people travelling from A S RAO NAGAR, Malkajgiri and other place and allowing all these travellers to travel by a single road. As an Independent India i feel this is against our independence. This is equal to Thuglak rule where he is has behave almost in this way only. If this is the case it should e stopped 50yrs before because at that the people residingng there was very low. Now a vast and huge population and city was grown up and now the rule is being finalized means it is a shame on our part. Being an Army person you people are here to serve public. Imagine so many people travel from A S Rao nagar to Hitech city as a pat of Job and in their minds they tension of traffic and to reach office on time. If all the people use only road, if any person comes in tension and if any thing happens on the way then as an Indain Army who is responsible for the person loss. In our country so many other works and in so many areas need improvement. Leaving all those concentrating on road closer is really a shame on our part. Imagine on a single road approx 4-5- areas people traveling in a single road and in between near Army school Cows and Buffalo s also are on roads blocking and no one is appointed for the animals to control. Its better option that your group move to city outskirts rather enjoying here and making lakhs of public cry every fraction of second

If we concentrate on some other issues happening in our country, then we can be proud of our country rather blocking the roads and getting curses rather than blessings.

When the area MP MLA MLC and Cooperator failed to stop and get permission from Sector Commander,i do not under why should we elect them. Its better that you people rule the country, rather harassing the public in this way. This is not the service what you are going to implement. I think Britishers ruled better than this. If you wish that your decision is right, then make the world let die in your hands once for all rather dieing daily in traffic. Then you people alone can live happily in your restricted area.

Because you all are with your families so you don't have value for people. But the team who are working day and night in our borders, and they do not know when they are going to die and they are away from their families and they only can understand us i think so.

So, i had written you what i had felt whole kindheartedly.

Thanks for supporting all these days.

JaiHind-Sridevi-A S RAONAGAR
V JOSEPH

Nov 25, 2015

AMENDMENT IN POSTAL ADDRESS

I EX 14565617-H Hon Nb Sub Varghese Joseph AF/FIT Avn. D.O.Discharge : 31/03/2008.
I request to add house Name MUTTATHU in postal address of my NE records, which will enable me to receive all the correspondence.
In Kerala without house name post doesn't reach.
It was advised to me by the local post master.
Requested to do the needful at the earliest to receive mails smoothly.

Thanking You,
V Joseph.
sumer raj

Nov 20, 2015

passed amount not paid by NE-ii Sec

I JC 756889p Ex Sub Sumer Singh Rathore got a letter from EME record letter no JC 756889p/SR/T-M-3/NE-1 Dt 08 May 2015.
As per this letter Rs 3590.00 passed by the record in favour of me & time period as per this letter is expired. The bank detailed held with our record is correct but up to till time i am not received this payment or DD byNE-ii .PAO(OR) tender memo No is 121 dated 02/02-15.
My bank detail is as under:-
A/C No : 20036443341 (single) & 33741934400 (joint)
Bank : SBI Code : 05709
Branch : VKIA Jaipur Rajasthan
Kindly provide the necessary assist to me.
Thanks in advance
V,V, MURALIDHARAN

Nov 18, 2015

Request for benefits as I did war service from 28th Nov 1965to 31st January 1966

I am V.V. MURALIDHARAN aged 70 yrs now and unit viz. 998 LAA WKSP(TA) - RANK RECT period from 4th JUL 1964 to 23RD MAR 1965.

I have rendered war service for our great NATION from 28th NOV.1965 to 31st JANUARY 1966 during Pakistan agression .

I was discharged (Ref. I.A.F. (T A)-6 REGT 1 NO.12449074 - RANK RECT) from war services on 31st March 1965.

At the time of getting discharged from services I was informed that I am not eligible for any benefits; therfore I never claimed for benefits.

However as a war time soldier may I request you to look into the matter and consider my request. At this old age, at least if I get medical benefits for for my wife and myself I WOULD BE GRATEFUL to you sir.

Look forard to hear from you very soon.

gopal sahu

Nov 14, 2015

EME RECORDS SECUNDERABAD

My father Army No: 7039373 Ex-Naik (Late) Abhimanyu Sahu was retire as Naik on 01 Sep 1980. Our knowledge he was serve as Havildar Rank for long time and he was waiting for JCO after qualifying all Classes & Courses for JCO. But what happen with him, they suddenly discharge after serving 21 years 10 months 07 day. please reply/ mail to us as possible.
We wish to know, there is any demotion with him or not. If they occurs any demotion or punishment please give us details (type, length & period) of that. Again I requested to you please give same on below given address.
JC-331462M

Mail: gsahu1971@gmail.com
bhagwat prasad sharma

Oct 27, 2015

Appeal against disability pention

Sir my father no. 7070379 cfn Ramswaroop Sharma his disability pension is discontinue from 1988 I wrote many latter to EmE record but problem not solved sir please solve this quiri and guide me for further action
ruchi sinha

Oct 24, 2015

Information regarding my email address

Sir, my release part ll no. 75/17 dated 30/6/15 I don'tw my user I'd and password kindly send me the details. Army no. 14615674H NK P.K.Sinha
ruchi sinha

Last query of NRA of 75/17 dated 30 June15

Ex army no.1461574H NK P.K.Sinha last query of 87 days NRA not adjust till DO ll cell process no. 4305. Query form deposited on 29/6/15 in release office. Contact me on this no. 09651033526
karuna bobby

Restoration of family pension from June, 2015

From To
T.Karuna Kumar, The Chief Record Officer,
Son of late Ramarao, For OIC E M E Records,
Door No.4-383, Secunderabad.
Santhi Nagar, Kateru, Pin: 500 021.
Rajahmundry-533 105. State of Telangana.
E.G.Dt, A.P.
Mobile No.9397646661.
Sub: - Pensions – Family pensions – Family pension of myself
received up to the month of May, 2015 and stopped
subsequently without assigning any reason – Immediate
restoration of my family pension – Requested.

Ref: - PPO No.F/NA/2582/2007, dated: 27-6-2007 of T.Karuna
Kumar.
$$$$$
I submit that after enrolling into Army service, my father late Sri T.Ramarao No.14561125 discharged his services on extreme compassionate grounds and as such he was granted with service pension and other benefits as per rules.

I further submit that later after taking service pension for some time, my father died on 9-9-2002. Even before his death, his wife i.e. my mother by name Smt.T.Vijayakumari, also predeceased him on 7-7-1998. As such their children i.e. myself, and my elder sister by name T.Vijaya Mercy were sanctioned with the family pension rules, and at the first instance my elder sister received family pension as per rules up to her date of attaining majority i.e. till 9-9-2009. Subsequently I used to get the said family pension from 10-9-2009.

I further submit that accordingly, I have been receiving the said family pension from 9-9-2009 to May, 2015. But in fact, I was granted the said family pension from 10-9-2009 to 19-4-2016, as per the pension payment order under reference cited.

I further submit that From June, 2015 onwards, I did not receive any family pension and I do not know the reasons for not allowing the same. Actually I am eligible to get the said family pension till 19-4-2016.

Therefore, while submitting the xerox copies of my PPO, bank account pass book, and the sanction order of family pension dt.31-7-2007, I request you to enquire into the matter, and restore my family pension as regularly as allowed earlier, from June, 2015 till my eligibility, for which act of kindness, I shall ever be grateful to you. Else, myself, my dependent elder sister will be starved in these hard days.
Yours obediently,

(T.KARUNA KUMAR).
Copy submitted to

1. The Branch Manager, State Bank of India, A.P.Papermill branch,Rajahmundry, for information, and for doing needful to me,
2. The Branch Manager, Regional Office of S B I, RCPC Branch, Nookalamma temple, Kakinada, for information and to do needful to me.
3. Pay&Accounts Office(Other Ranks) EME, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad-500 020.
karuna bobby

Restoration of family pension from June, 2015

From To
T.Karuna Kumar, The Chief Record Officer,
Son of late Ramarao, For OIC E M E Records,
Door No.4-383, Secunderabad.
Santhi Nagar, Pin: 500 021.
Kateru, State of Telangana.
Rajahmundry-533 105.
E.G.Dt, A.P.

Sub: - Pensions – Family pensions – Family pension of myself
received up to the month of May, 2015 and stopped
subsequently without assigning any reason – Immediate
restoration of my family pension – Requested.

Ref: - PPO No.F/NA/2582/2007, dated: 27-6-2007 of T.Karuna
Kumar.
$$$$$

Yours obediently,

(T.KARUNA KUMAR).
Copy submitted to

3. Pay&Accounts Office(Other Ranks) EME, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad-500 020.
Dinesh Kumar Mishra

PAYMENT OF OUT STANDING AMOUNT AT THE TIME OF RETIREMENT

JC-763747A Ex Sub (Hony) Sub Maj Mishra Dinesh Kumar
Ganaganagar, Nr Ambaji Temple PO Kuber Nagar
Ahmedabad-382340

NE & Pen Group
EME Records
Secunderabad-21

1. It is submitted that I above named JCO was retired from service on 30 Apr 2015 on completion of terms and engagement. Final query was submitted to the EME Depot Bn on expiry of six month no action has been taken. You are requested to look into the matter and the due amount pl be credited in account at the earliest :-

(a) 10 days LTC.

(b) Transfer Grant on posting 2014,

(c) Arrears of 6% DA wef 01 Jan 2015 to 30 Apr 15.

(d) Balance Amount of 6% DA on lve accumulation, Gratiutiy, Transfer Grant at the time of retirement Where as the all
emoluments was calculated @107%

(e) Adhoc Bonus for the year 2014-15.

2, In view of the above, you are requested to look into the matter and credit the amount at the earliest.

23 Oct 15 (MD Kumar)
ganesh chandra

Oct 18, 2015

address change

I have forwarded my service certificate book through Zila Sainik Board Haridwar which was varified and further forwarded to records office by rajya sainik board delhi on 05 .10. 15 . by speed post and it was deliered to 1 CBPO delhi on 06/10/15.It is humbly requested to you that please take action so that I availed Scolership benifit of my son studying in BTech. thanking you.

My New home address is :-
Uttrakhand.

email ganeshjuyal62@gmail.com
thrush

Foolish site

Is there any means of this complaint forum nobody response for any query so why you fool innocent people by this site pl do not post any complaint on this site.. Because no agency give any reply for any query.Request pl submit your query in written to concerned office only. No value of this unofficial site.
Ramji lal gupta

present address for comunication

please correct my present address.
No jc-222381w Name Ramji lal Gupta.

Rank ex sm (H/Capt)

Rank SM (H/Capt)
DOI 1.8.1974
DOR 31.10.2007
NAME- RAMJI LAL GUPTA.
EX ADDRESS-VILLAGE BONAPURA. PRESENT ADDRESS-NAME -RAMJI LAL GUPTA.
POST OFFICE-BONAPURA' J-404,PLOT, NO,16,
SECTOR 23,RANJIT VIHAR -2,DWARKA.NEW DELHI.
TEH- RAUN. PIN-110077

DISTT- BHIND( MP) Please note for further communication.
PIN-477001 Regards Gupta. mail id rlgupta.1957@gmail.com
Tanaji Salumkhe

Oct 13, 2015

Forward copy of death certificate

Please sent me death certificate in respect of my father Army No 9035018 Ex Hav Late Namdev Salunkhe s/o Khandu. Its required by ZSWO Satara for OROP to my mother. My address is Tanaji Salunkhe, GE(NW) Nofra, Colaba Mumbai-05
Rajesh Sadhana

Oct 7, 2015

Non Payment of Medical Pension till today

I Army No JC- 754462 M Sub /Tech (RO) Rajesh Singh of EX-Unit EDW C/O COD Agra (UP) was placed on Med Cat S1H1A1P2E1 (Permanent) by RMB Military Hospital Agra.

Sir, it is to bring to your noticed that till today I did not get any Med Pension and not aware about the med documents are received by PCDA (ARMY) Allahabad or not. kindly look into the matter by which could be able to get benefit of the med pension.
bhagwat prasad sharma

Oct 5, 2015

restart my father medical pention

sir my father army no. 7070379 Ex cfn Ramswaroop sharma is medical bord out in1972 .and his medical Pention is dis continues from 1988 sir please re start my father medical Pention effective date to till today lwill wrote many letter to eme record office but no any action some letter i received from eme record office but i am not understanding so please u guide me simply for forther action please soon this contact no.8058354704 Thanks
somyasharma500

Oct 4, 2015

Non implications of posting policy

Sir i am posted with 47 Armd regt last one yr, and now 47 Armd moved out present loc to another loc, but my turnover not completed with present command and comdt 47 Armd say to LRW pers all moved with us. Now problems created is f man with moved family and thier children during current yr. So that study was disturb and so many issue create by principal APS ? That was fasing hardship. And now record was issued some posting order to indl but not all so indl was agained moved out feom thier to another place and againg distb his family same issues againg niw what to do?

So that you are requested isssue some official istruction / posting to another indl as well as possible because indl was waiting his posting to previous stn or fresh posting order please solve tjis type all unit issue. beacuse ERE pers was suffering and facing so many torcher from other regt/ corps.

EME record was create a image very fool against other regt. Its not be feeling proud being tech pers so that its my personaly request to all officer and JCOs of EME. We was not a fool , we was a piller of army.

Sorry my english is very poor lavel but my most was stong and i have strong confidence

Jai hind
sunil kumar savita

Oct 2, 2015

not recd the pension docu and final amt

I am jc 763753n sub sk savita, locally disch on 1 aug 15. My final pen docu submitted to records on 04 aug 15 but no any docu/final fsa amt not recd till dt.
khimsingh

Date Of Retirment:- 31-March-2012 Dist:- PITHORAGRAH
State:- UTTRAKHAND
Pincode:- 262501
Mobile:- 09001568205

No. 14593351x , EX HAV Auto Electrician, Khim Singh, I want request to you for Relation Certificate of my son. My son's details are given below.
Son's Name :- Mr. Krishan Singh Bhandari
Date of Birth:- 18 -Aug-1998

So, Please send my Relation Certificate of my son at my home address as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully
Khim Singh

Satnam Watch - Returning the product due to defectiveness
    This is a pathetic experience with Snapdeal.My name is...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Upscholership
    Sir,i did not get my scholership my resistration id is...
    complaint against private school - Complaint and question from schools
    Hi I am house wife .my son studying in private school.I...
    Seagate - Regarding Non receipt of product (Replacement under...
    I sir , I returned my product under warranty period ...
    Idea telecom - Vas without asking and confirmation
    My no is 9544251568 and idea company sim idea automatic...
    Reliance big tv - for discontinue kids pack
    Sir i am regular custmer of reliance big tv since...
    freecharge - cashback complain
    order id- FCVW160428371601125 recharge number-...
    UPTU - CARRY OVER MARKS 2015-16
    Sir, I am final year student from Galgotia College of...
    aipmt - Change of category from GENERAL to OBC(NCL)
    Please guide me.I have applied as general by the time(as i...
    CBSE BOARD - AIPMT - Common test for all
    Mahatma Gandhi said that A person achieve anything by his...