EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Tanaji Salumkhe

Oct 13, 2015

Forward copy of death certificate

Please sent me death certificate in respect of my father Army No 9035018 Ex Hav Late Namdev Salunkhe s/o Khandu. Its required by ZSWO Satara for OROP to my mother. My address is Tanaji Salunkhe, GE(NW) Nofra, Colaba Mumbai-05
Rajesh Sadhana

Oct 7, 2015

Non Payment of Medical Pension till today

I Army No JC- 754462 M Sub /Tech (RO) Rajesh Singh of EX-Unit EDW C/O COD Agra (UP) was placed on Med Cat S1H1A1P2E1 (Permanent) by RMB Military Hospital Agra.

Sir, it is to bring to your noticed that till today I did not get any Med Pension and not aware about the med documents are received by PCDA (ARMY) Allahabad or not. kindly look into the matter by which could be able to get benefit of the med pension.
bhagwat prasad sharma

Oct 5, 2015

restart my father medical pention

sir my father army no. 7070379 Ex cfn Ramswaroop sharma is medical bord out in1972 .and his medical Pention is dis continues from 1988 sir please re start my father medical Pention effective date to till today lwill wrote many letter to eme record office but no any action some letter i received from eme record office but i am not understanding so please u guide me simply for forther action please soon this contact no.8058354704 Thanks
somyasharma500

Oct 4, 2015

Non implications of posting policy

Sir i am posted with 47 Armd regt last one yr, and now 47 Armd moved out present loc to another loc, but my turnover not completed with present command and comdt 47 Armd say to LRW pers all moved with us. Now problems created is f man with moved family and thier children during current yr. So that study was disturb and so many issue create by principal APS ? That was fasing hardship. And now record was issued some posting order to indl but not all so indl was agained moved out feom thier to another place and againg distb his family same issues againg niw what to do?

So that you are requested isssue some official istruction / posting to another indl as well as possible because indl was waiting his posting to previous stn or fresh posting order please solve tjis type all unit issue. beacuse ERE pers was suffering and facing so many torcher from other regt/ corps.

EME record was create a image very fool against other regt. Its not be feeling proud being tech pers so that its my personaly request to all officer and JCOs of EME. We was not a fool , we was a piller of army.

Sorry my english is very poor lavel but my most was stong and i have strong confidence

Jai hind
sunil kumar savita

Oct 2, 2015

not recd the pension docu and final amt

I am jc 763753n sub sk savita, locally disch on 1 aug 15. My final pen docu submitted to records on 04 aug 15 but no any docu/final fsa amt not recd till dt.
khimsingh

Date Of Retirment:- 31-March-2012 Dist:- PITHORAGRAH
State:- UTTRAKHAND
Pincode:- 262501
Mobile:- 09001568205

No. 14593351x , EX HAV Auto Electrician, Khim Singh, I want request to you for Relation Certificate of my son. My son's details are given below.
Son's Name :- Mr. Krishan Singh Bhandari
Date of Birth:- 18 -Aug-1998

So, Please send my Relation Certificate of my son at my home address as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully
Khim Singh
rajendran t

Sep 28, 2015

medical ground pension

I Ex sub T Rajendran no. JC758670Y entrolment on 15031985, discharged from service on 31-03-2013, but till date i have not received my medical ground pension . kindly solve my pension problems as soon as possible.
i hope you will take immediate actions regarding this issuse.

FOR CONTACT: 9489854707
rajendran t

Sep 28, 2015

medical ground pension

I Ex sub T Rajendran no. JC758670Y discharged from service on 31-03-2013, but till date i have not received my medical ground pension . kindly solve my pension problems as soon as possible.
i hope you will take immediate actions regarding this issuse.
FOR CONTACT: 9489854707
ranjitrawat

Sep 23, 2015

Medical Ground Pension

I Ranjit Singh Rawat no. 14570850A invalid out of service on 11-07-85, but till date i have not received my medical ground pension . kindly solve the pension problems.
thanking you.
my Email. is samj.rawat@gmail.com(mob. 09412438287)
jc761327fsubsukhdevsingh

Sep 22, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF POSTING ORDER IN R/O JC-761327F SUB MTECH COMMN SUKHDEV SINGH

POSTING ORDER/RELIEVER DETAILS HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THIS UNIT TILL DATE. PL INTIMATE IMMEDIATELY.

14624180a hav dvr mt m k sharma

eme records letter no.1751/13908CA-5 dated 27 may 2015 in r/o above mentioned nco posting order is yet to come to the battalion. please expedite the posting order and reliever name and unit name at the earliest.

POSTING ORDER IN R/O JC-761327F SUB MTECH COMMN SUKHDEV SINGH

eme records letter no.1751/1511/mtech rad/ca-5 dated 02 jun 2015 regarding posting order in r/o jc-761327f sub mtech commn sukhdev singh is yet to come to the battalion. please expedite the posting order and also the reliever name and unit.

POSTING ORDER IN R/O JC-761327F SUB MTECH COMMN SUKHDEV SINGH

POSTING ORDER IN R/O JC-761327F SUB MTECH COMMN SUKHDEV SINGH AND RELIEVER POSTING ORDER HAVE NOT COME. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS PLEASE.
rjv9090

Sep 9, 2015

Pension

Respected sir
I want to know my actual pension details with full description. My details are as under.
Rank no. 14525670L (Ex. Nk) Umrao Singh
Ppo no . S/033719/91Army (EME)
Date of Enroll. 29.11.1975
Date of Disch. 31.08.1991
Dob. 03.02.1958
Mobile no. 9416282640. 9255150485
Email id. rjv9090@gmail.com
Please send me the detail on my email id. Thanks in advance.
vijay uma kant jha

Sep 7, 2015

p.p.o

My Father Name Uma Kant jha Army No. 7044358 HAV / Hony nb / Sub is Dath 22/ 08 / 2013 My Mother name Pratima Devi no
Received Family Penason Due to p.p.o Problem All document Send to eme Secundrabad by Speed post but not Received p.p.o
Till Date

Vijay jha Son of Pratima Devi Umakant jha

Vill.- Susari , p.o. s .r - Bitholi ,. Dis. - Darbhanga ( Bihar ) Pin - 847201 Mob. 9327123829 email jha.vijay85@gmail.com
chinthur

Aug 31, 2015

Pension provided is not of honorary naib subedar

I No 14537703X, Ex HON Hav(OP SPEC) PPO No S/023655/2006 (ARMY EME) Discharge form service on 30 JUNE 2006 . I do not know my actual revised pension.so please giv me actual pension details.

Thanks and regards
RAJU P R
ranganathank

Aug 18, 2015

Non receipt of ACP Nb Sub PPO/ Pay

Respected Sir, I ,am 26 years of service in the corps of EME. Till I get low pension compered to other pensioner.
My Bio Data as under :-
No 14564525y
Ex Hav (Hony Nb Sub) /DTMN
Ranganathan K
PPO No ;S/041274/2009/Army
ACP Nb Sub EME Record ;1/1299/2009/Sr No 0112/Seet No 57/Dt 18 Nov 2009.
Date of Birth ; 30 Apr 1966

Ashok Nagar
Bangalore ;560025
e mail Address : ranageme@gmail.com
Mobile No : 09008722156

Please check my pension. Because till I get Low compered to other pensioner.
and send a new PPO of ACP Nb Sub along with pay.Replay above address.

Thanking You
Your Faithfully

Ranganathan K
sudalikala

Aug 9, 2015

death certificate of shanmugathai w/o. late Nb sub Chucka lingam

Im sudaliyammal, daughter of late Nb/sub chuckalingam Army no 7039077, request to offer my mothers death certificate who was died on 1980.in Pune MH for getting legal heir certificate, please give me directions. my e mail id annaanand12@gmail.com
slal

Aug 8, 2015

Non received ACP HAV pension

No 14603976H NK Shankarlal retired on 28 Feb 2009 not received ACP II after completed 22 yrs
sajesh pp

Aug 7, 2015

change of field posting

I no 14672977w cfn/auto tech B veh sajesh pp presently served with 9 Mahar Regt URO c/o 99 APO since Jan 2015 at assam in field area.my previous unit was 754 Fd Wksp Coy, c/o 56 APO at jammu in field area.field to field posting is panishable for me and i have newly married. So I kindly requeste you to take neccessary action to change my posting at peace location

14672977W
saju1467@gmail.com
Khushal verma

Aug 6, 2015

non adjustment of increment

Sir I 14665741 Y Hmt Khushal Verma sir I promote Hmt in november 2013 sir after record do pt || my grade pay increase 2400/- to 2800/- . but still now My basic not adjust with one increment .sir will you tell me why Increment not adjusted. Please sir
sathenavnath766405

Jul 14, 2015

promotion Nb Sub to Sub

JC-766405X Nb Sub Sathe Navnath Eknath please confirmed my promotion Nb sub to Sub
ananda

Jul 12, 2015

Request for divert posting

EME Record
Secunderabad

Sub - Request for divert posting.

I No 14645745N Hav/Tech SA Gund Ananda Motiram presently serving in 12 Corps signal Regt(AREN) at Jodhpur since 18 Mar 2015.Recently I got posting order to 7 Engr Regt.7 Engr Regt allready mov to field area. I had come this unit from High altitude area.My turn over has not been completed in this location. Recently I bought my family from home town to duty station. I can't take any decision about my childs admission because i got new postiog before completing my peace turnover.I therefore request you divert my posting to another unit under same command.

Jul 9, 2015

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

I am JC756926X Ex sub virender singh retired from corps of EME wef 31 dec 2014.
presently, i am getting pension through PPO no.- s/38033/2014(ARMY) dated 18 july 2014.
yet i have not received my corr PPO which is required to revised DA. Therefore you are requested to send my corr PPO as early as possible and intimaye by mail and phone no.-
my id is virendersingh6926@gmail.com and phone no. is-8059077985
I shall be thankfull to you for your kind help.
yours faithfully
EX SUB VIRENDER SINGH.
akash singha

Jul 8, 2015

Job on compensation basis

Respected Sir, my father serve in indian army twice as a uniformed personal and as a civilian worker in eme wksp. My father was the only source of income we had to support our family basic needs but unfortunately he passed away in year 2000, while in the service in 306stn wksp in 101area shillong. After that I appear for interview for the post of mazdoor and I pass the exam but someone else got the job,how i don,t know, but we are still in hope of getting job in compensation basis. I am 12th science from cbse and could not complete my Bsc due to financial issue and I also a one year diploma in computer from NIIT. I have to look after my family and my sister is also diabetic. Please help me to get a job in workshop as i am physically fit and qualified to serve the motherland. My email. akashsingha80@gmail.com
Thankyou

Infocus M530 4G 16GB - snapdeal
    Hi Sada87, Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us...
    mp online - material not delivered by transporter
    Dear Sir, I send the goods through Rajendra Road lines...
    ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS L NOIDA IN - Debited amount from credit card
    Dear sir, I Ravindkumar G V i lose of amount Rs.14346/-...
    K-link - old scaning machine supplied by company
    Dear sir Myself dr.Parminder.S. pandey Member of k link...
    intex cloud m6 - Snapdeal
    Hi aryan jais, Hope your concern is resolved. Do let...
    snapdeal - snapdeal
    Hi namanjain54, Hope your concern is resolved. Do let...
    Aircel - Balance deduction
    I lodged complaint about My this Aircel no. 7615042033
    Dish TV - Dish TV
    Dear Shirish Bartakke Hope you are doing...
    snapdeal - snapdeal
    Hi sona ji, Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us...
    Tatadocomo - Networking Issue
    The networking is not at all there for TATA Docomo Walky...