EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

TILAKDHARI YADAV

Jun 6, 2014

new ppo

Sir i TD YADAV NO 14511889-p have not receive new pop no so pls send it immediately on email - kbinod02021984@Gmail.com or 9570563749
Ramratan Singh

Jun 2, 2014

Non Receipt of corr ppo

I no 14577772-w Ex/Naik Ramratan Singh retired from Corps of EME wef 31 may 2001. presently i am getting pension through ppo
no- S/36350/2001(AMY). yet i have not received my corr ppo, which is required to include revised DA.
Therefore you are requested to send my corr ppo as early as possible and intimate by mail. my mail id is- ratansingh.aa@gmail.com.
I remain grateful for this act of kindness and favour.

Ex/Naik -Ramratan Singh
santosh dutta

May 30, 2014

Disability pension not clear

No- 14612996 Ex-Hav SANTOSH DUTTA Po+Vill+ Ps- SAKTIPUR Dist- Murshidabad Westbengal complaned
Eme Records ne med section latter no 14612996x/DP-4/Pen dated-04sep2013 To PCDA(P)G-3 Section Allahabad(UP)
SUB : SUBMISSION OF DISABILITY PENSION CLAIM IN RESPECT NO 14612996X EX HAV SANTOSH DUTTA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But abi tak kahi med pension nahi aya march 2014 ko recod secunderabad giya tha three day stay kiya guestroom may please jaldi kam ka request karta hai
14608065W

May 29, 2014

Non Intimation of EME RECORDS Pt 2 orders( Hony /Nb-Sub)

I am No 14608065w EX Hav (Hony/Nbsub) S.Venkatasamy am not receive Pt 2 order copy of HONY/Nb Sub Till Date.
NAINWAL NEERAJ

May 20, 2014

AFPP

CURRENT STATUS OF MY AFPP FUND TILL DATE.

with humble submission, i m presently serving under No 4 wksp Assam Rifles. There is no enquiry about current balance of AFPP fund. Hence, you are requested to reply the same. Details are follows:-

14672501K
Hav/SKT Neeraj Kumar
NO 4 Wksp Assam Rifles
C/O 99 APO

Thaking You
Jaiprakashtyagi

May 4, 2014

Request for Pension Book and Identity Card

Senior Record Officer (O.R.S)
Subject:-Request for Pension Book and Identity Card (Certificate of service), Ex- L/NK Jai Prakash Tyagi - PPO No MOD/RA/1172/72 (ARMY).
Date:- 04 May 2014

1. I, No 7047989 Ex- L/NK Jai Prakash Tyagi retired from Corps of EME wef 01/04/1970. Presently I am getting pension through PPO No MOD/RA/1172/72 (ARMY) dated 01/04/1970 through Bank A/C no. :- SB-7746 of Punjab & Sind Bank, Navyug Market, Ghaziabad.

2. My Pension book & identity card has been lost.

3. I have already forwarded an application regarding above documents (Pension Book and Identity Card) duly signed and stamped by D.S.S.A. board Ghaziabad along with FIR and 3 photographs prior May 2013 , There after I even sent a reminder by POST.

4.Therfore, you are requested to send my Pension book and identity card , as soon as possible.

5. I and my family members remain grateful for this act of kindness and favour

(Ex- L/NK Jai Prakash Tyagi
S/o Late Sri Ramdhari Tyagi
R/o C-48 , Lohia Nagar,
Ghaziabad.)
Samala Mahesh

Apr 27, 2014

Request for Corr PPO - No 14620861L Ex- Hav (ACP-I) Samala Mahesh - PPO No S/ 35469/2013(ARMY) dated 28 Jun 2013

1. I, No 14620861L Ex- Hav (ACP-I) Samala Mahesh retired from Corps of EME wef 31 Aug 2013. Presently I am getting pension through PPO No S/ 35469/2013(ARMY) dated 28 Jun 2013. After completion of 8 months retirement, I have not received my Corr PPO, which is required to include revised DA.

2. I have personally approached with EME Records many times, but they are replying that your Corr PPO has not been received from PCDA (P), Allahabad.

3. Therfore, you are requested to send my Corr PPO as early as possible and intimate through return mail. Then, I can collect from my Records.

4. I and my family members remain grateful for this act of kindness and favour

(Ex-Hav (ACP-I) Samala Mahesh
Kolavanthara Joshy

Apr 25, 2014

Change my home address

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESS

My all record correspondence not given to me for not Proper Mention in Record office,
So I Request to You, Please Below Mention Address Submit In our Record documents.

Antony Kolavanthara
Mail id : kolavanthara1@gmail.com
norman

Apr 17, 2014

not receive any property

My grand Father Working In EME center Secunderabad, he was retired in 1967 After Retirement the govt allocated land in kasargodu but my parents told me, he is not received any property(like land) from govt and also we do not know where we contact.so please sir i request you please help me and guide me where l get the detail information about my grand father property, please do the needful at the earliest Sir.

My Grand Father Name: Willium amana .

Service No:7015534.

My Norman santhosh kumar.

My Mail Id:norman466@gmail.com

My Phone No:09620696805
ncdas

Apr 15, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO

I NO.14516078N,NAIK,NARAYAN CHANDRA DAS,getting disability pension @20% (rs.702/=).I have already submitted petition along with ANNEXURE AND PCDA P Circular no 429 dtd 04-03-2009 in triplicate duly countersigned by DPDO MUDFORT,SECUNDERABAD on 24th FEB 2014 BY REGD POSt to your office.But it is a matter of great regret that till today i did not get any information regarding my petition forwarded or not to CCDA,Allahabad for appropriate action.

Pl ref to your office letter no.3057/GEN/DP-2/PEN PCDA Pension Allahabad dtd. 10 DEC 2013. I have not yet received CORR PPO FOR REVISION OF SERVICE ELEMENT OF DISABILITY PENSION TILL TODATE.Already 4 months have passed by I am yet to get CORR PPO.

I therefore request you to pl look into the matter and kindly find out the fault within.
NARAYAN CHANDRA DAS.
MOBILE NO.9177182257
easo

Apr 7, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO : Refer my earlier complaint on the subject. No reply received.
I, retired on 31 Mar 2013 (a/n). My corrigenda PPO with regards revised DA wef 01 Jan 2013 on DCRG and other benefits has not been received. The same those who have retired alongwith me received and credited in the their bank account two months ago. Kindly expedite action for the poor ex-JCO. My PPO No is S/015008/2013(ARMY) dt 09/03/2014.

JC-763616P Ex-Sub
MOB-9744863403
vijayvsamant

Apr 4, 2014

My Father Not Given Rights For my mother

My father is EX /Naik EME after retirement, don't give any retirement amount my mother,all amount take and living with his second wife, My mother and i live in rent house ,My mother's life totaly change my mother more Loan from Outside,my family mentally upset no one is comming for help. so please help me sir, please take action for my father.please do the needful at the earliest Sir.

My Father Name : S. V. Samant

My Mobile No. : 8758454366
maha4

Mar 23, 2014

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESSDear

Missing My Second PPO Due to my home address not Propep Mentation in Your Record,
So I Requiest to You, Please Below Mentation Address Submite In Your Record..
Ex Army
Mail id : mahamunkar004@gmail.com
maha4

Mar 23, 2014

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESS

So I Requiest to You, Please Below Mentation Address Submite In Your Record..

Santosh Mahamunkar
Mail id : mahamunkar004@gmail.com
sub prem kumar

Mar 20, 2014

Disability Pension

Sir, I No JC-759277H Sub Prem Kumar retd on 31052013.Our all concern doc submitted to records on time and forwarded to PCDA on time. My disability PPO not recd/informing till date.Whether other persons who was retd with us,has getting their disability pension prior to me,while his doc was fwd later.When I have contact with PCDA , They inform me my position of disability pension .My Disability pension has already been collected by rep of EME Records on 29 Dec 2013. My PPO No is S/CORR/49759/2013 and collected by Sep Birender of EME Records. but after many complaints no any positive reply by records.They always tell to me no PPO recd. Sir I coordilly requesting to you pl confirm my disability pension situation.
VIRENDRA PRATAP SINGH

Mar 10, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION & BENEFIT OF HONY LT. RANK.

SUB: - NON RECEIPT OF PENSION & BENEFIT OF HONY LT. RANK.

With due respect and humble submission I beg to state following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. I joined the army on 05/04/1963 and retired on 30/11/1994 after completion of 32 years service. My corrigendum P.P.O. No.S/CORR/102435/95 is revised on 09/04/1995. But other benefits have not been received as per Hony Lt. Rank. I am received Rs.13500+ D.A. (my medical allowance is not received from may 2013) as pension instead of Rs.15465+D.A. +Medical allowance.
I am drawn Rs.25440 as pension from my bank A/c. no. 53029453671 from state bank of india, Lahar branch Dist. Bhind , (M.P.) but my February 2014 pension is not credited in my bank a/c. whenever I am submitted my medical certificate in bank at November 2013 . So please take a necessary action.

You’re faithfully
Mob.No. 09165259359
Email id :- virendrapratapsingh.2014@rediff.com

naminate my wife and daughter name in the discharge boook

Respected sir/madam
Sir I am LINGARAJU KS my army no 14661390x and PPO NO D/0166/2012,I was enrolled Eme centre secundrabad 25/04/2003. my total service 18 months 15days afterwards I am medically boarded out on 10/01/2005 (medical cat S1H1A1P5E1).now I am getting disability pension.on 13/05/2012 I got married with ASHA T as per our Hindus traditional and also I have one daughter (she date of birth 10/03/2013)now I want join their in the my service discharge book. please suggest me as soon as possible.

Mobile no-08183813397

naminate my wife and daughter name in the discharge boook

Respected sir/madam
Sir I am LINGARAJU KS my army no 14661390x and PPO NO D/0166/2012,I was enrolled Eme centre secundrabad 25/04/2003. my total service 18 months 15days afterwards I am medically boarded out on 10/01/2005.now I am getting disability pension.on 13/05/2012 I got married with ASHA T as per our Hindus traditional and also I have one daughter (she date of birth 10/03/2013)now I want join their in the my service discharge book. please suggest me as soon as possible.

Mobile no-08183813397

Mar 7, 2014

naminate my wife name in the discharge bo

Respected sir/madam
Sir I am LINGARAJU KS my army no 14661390x and PPO NO D/0166/2012,I wad enrolled Eme centre secundrabad 25/04/2003. my total service 18 months 15days afterwards I am medically boarded out on 10/01/2005.now I am getting disability pension.on 13/05/2012 I got married with ASHA T as per our Hindus traditional and also I have one daughter (she date of birth 10/03/2013)now I want join their in the my service discharge book. please suggest me as soon as possible.

leelamma

Feb 25, 2014

request

Dear Sir ,
It is not a complaint but it is a request ,I am an Ex/Nk. No.14511759 M retired from EME on 30-11-1989. My wife was alive at the time of my retirement,but after few years my wife Achamma Jolly expired on 08-02-2002. After a few years I got married again
and woul like to record my 2nd wifes name for family pension as per pension rules. I am drawing my pension direct from State Bank of Travancore,Kadampanad Branch,Adoor, Kerala-691552.So let me know what is the prceedure for add the nameof my wife.

my email id is .jollykmathai@gmail.com
ummedsinghshekhawat

Feb 24, 2014

NON RECEIPT THE REVISED PPO AND BANIFIT OF ACP Nb/Sub

my service particulars areas under;-
(1)date of enrollment :31/08/1985
(2)date of retiremrent :31/08/2009
(3)qualifying servise: 24years 17 days
(4) date of promotion :apr2007

i am entile to draw the pension of acp naib subedar

sir
my batch mates are taken acp naib subedar ofter retirement lasr april2013.i can't receiveing any revised ppo so plz take ensure why not come my revised ppo &revised pension,now passed 12 months. so you arekindly requested to update my pesion details and solve my problems.
i will highly obliged for the act of your kindness.
thanking you

EX/HAV(VM/MV) UMMED SINGH SHEKHAWAT
swargiary123

Feb 20, 2014

Non receipt of pension as per latest corrigendum PPO

Sir/Madam
1. Refer 858 Fd wksp coy EME letter no-24501/MUC/Est Dated-30 July 2013, inr respect of Ex army no-14566328A Hav Jaleswar Swargiary for "change of pension disbursement office"
2. Corrigendum PPO No-S/Corr/150590/2013(Army) Dated-15 April 2013, is not adjusted in my pension A/c no-3214000100055524 PNB - Medaghat Branch.
3. As per above PPO Basic pension should be Rs. 8737/- pm and same have not been credited in my pension account.
4. Therefore you are requested to do the needful info the same at earliest as facing financial problem.

Jaleswar Swargiary
Ex No-14566328A
Mob-0 8486359644
Email-swargiry123@rediffmail.com
paramasaikia01

Feb 19, 2014

Non received of latest percentage of disability pension

Sir/Madam,
I have retired from Army on 30th Nov 2004 after completion 22 years service with 20% disability.
At present I am receiving Rs 702.00 (@ 20% ) for disability after 6th pay revision, But as per 6th pay revision disability percentage should be 50%(From1% to 50%.
Therefore you are requested to look into the matter to solve the problem.
Pl Info.
Thanking You in anticipation.

My particulars are as under:-

Ex No-14550343L
Mob-0 7896349426
Brijendra Pratap Rai

Feb 17, 2014

revision of service element

PPO.No.-D/C/1775/1986. Army no.-14675428, ex-cfn. Brijendra Pratap Rai.Add.-M.Q.-265, AdarshNagar,P.O.-Orient Colliery ,Dist.-Jharsuguda ( ODISHA ). Respected Sir/Madam I am getting Rs. 3500/ only. So, kindly request you to revise my service element Rs.3968/ wef.24/09/2012. Thanking You ---Your's obedient --Brijendra Pratap Rai.e-mail - bprai1958@gmail.com

Mob.no.-09861280123
Brijendra Pratap Rai

Feb 17, 2014

revision of service element

snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Vimal Blore, We apologize for the inconvenience....
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - FLIPKART
    I have ordered a product from FLIPKART on 27st october,...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Hema Khemka, We are sorry for the inconvenience....
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Balamallikarjuan L, Sorry for the inconvenience....
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Dkvachhani, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Samuel Kajee, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    videocon d2h - super gold plan - Videocon d2h
    Dear Supriya, We would like to inform you that, the...
    atm card - non delivery
    sir, my speed post is non delivery in my home i am...
    Airtel Prepaid - Call details
    Please provide me the call details(incoming & outgoing...
    micromax canvas turbo - Hopeless customer handling
    Hi, I've been using Micromax Canvas Turbo for a...