EME RECORDS Secunderabad

ap fund minimise

afpp fund is minimise
sir please
14655623x NK fakir rafiq rustum monthly my afpp fund maximum
9000 Rs is shortly 1000 ad per month pay Jan 2015 start.

Please sir request
NK Fakir rafiqrustum
mo No 9697038125
monukrbhanu

Jan 1, 2015

realation certificate required

Sir I am 14562239k nk lala ram my three sons are looking for army jobs but there is no response from record so without relation certificate they can't prove that they are ex army sons I am totally helpless without it so please kindly grant me relation certificate in respect of my three sons as in my records their names are as follows a .month Kumar b.Monu Kumar c.Sonu Kumar to my permanent address village kahika post dohla p.s sohna district gurgaon haryana please send it as much as possible thanks join 21/Dec/1983 discharge on 31/mar/2004
barot gopalbhai a

Dec 25, 2014

Regarding disability penstion

my self Barot gopal bhai A. ex no. cfn14586774h. I am not getting disability penstion.i have two diognosis 1)CNS INV
2) lumber canal lossies,50%. mybservice joininh date 5/11/85 & my medical doscharge date 2852/92. my total service 6 years 4 months &15 days. so i request you to please yake fast action on this subject.
ASHOK KUMAR BALI

Dec 25, 2014

regarding disability pension

sir,i have submit complaint on dec 14 regarding my disability pension rounding off to 50% according to circular 429 but presently i m getting 20% but i have not received any feedback regarding this matter. so sir i request you to plz look forward in this matter and do the needful

thanking you sir,

ASHOK KUMAR BALI

Dec 14, 2014

regarding disability pension

dear sir,

i am ashok kumar bali X no.JC87984W. I m getting disability pension 20% but according to circular 429 the person who is getting 20% rounding off to 50% as i retired on june 1989 . so sir i request you to plz take fast action on this subject.

thanking you sir,

name : Ashok kumar Bali
JC-87984W
Rank-x subedar
PPO NO:D/RA/1053/2006
Mob no:09718898437,09910783818
Padman1976

Dec 10, 2014

Need to change of my name in PAO(OR), EME.

As per my records my name is JC 766051A Nb Sub Padman Kumar Jena by in my pay slip and form 16 my name is wrongly printed as Padam Kumar Jena. I request your honour to change my original name as in my service record PADMAN KUMAR JENA as same in my pay slip.
Jyotish Prakash Pradhan

Dec 6, 2014

GRANT OF MY DISABILITY PENSION

RESPECTED SIR, 1.Refer your office letter no 14596630/DP-3/Pen dt 18 aug 2014 under which corrg PPO no D/CORR/13085/2014 dt 15 jul 2014 in my respect has been foward to 3 addresses . My original PPOno is S/044547/2008 dt 23sep 2008 2.But it is a matter of great regret that the address of first addressee is completely wrong. The correct address is mentioned as under :- THE CHIEF MANAGER , STATE BANK OF INDIA , CENTRALIZED PENSION PROCESSING CENTER , 161/162 , CSD BUILDING BOMIKHAL, CUTTACK ROAD , BHUBANESWAR (ODISHA) ,pin-751006 3. It is confirmed by me from the above office that the corrg PPO as mentioned in para 1 above has not yet been received by them due to wrong address as typed by your office letter under refrence . Hence the amount of my revised
pension(disability pension) and its arreals have not yet been credited in my bank account.
4.keeping in view of the above .I am requesting your kind honour to send my corrg PPO dt 18AUG 2014,cited n para 1 above to correct address as mentioned in para 2 above under ntimation to me as per my email address
jyotishpr23@gmail.com
5.An early action s requested please
6.I also senda letter to your office on 20/10/2014 EME RECORDS,SECUNDERABAD,ENE(pension&group),Pin code-900453
Jyotish Prakash Pradhan

Dec 6, 2014

gg

jjhjj
A Sriramkumar

Dec 4, 2014

regarding name in pay slips

sir am 14654121H NK Auto Elect B Veh Adusumalli Sriramkumar. Now am posted to 150 Inf Bn (TA) Punjab which is located in Newdelhi. sir my name in service records is ADUSUMALLI SRIRAMKUMAR.But in my pay slips and Form 16 mentioned as ALUSUMALLI SRIRAMKUMAR. So, please change my name in above documents please.
Rabi Narayan Sahoo

NON ADJUSTMENT FINAL CLAIM

I Ex No 14623532A Nk/Armt Tech(FD) Rabi Nnarayan Sahoo discharge from corps of EME wef 01 Nov 2013 my final statement of PT-II order not adjusted till date.
j431990

Change of Place and Channel of Payment

From:
W/o Late K N Pandey
Service No:(14567628)

As per EME Records my Place and channel of Payment is SBI Patiala,which comes under CPPC Panchkula.
But i am getting my pension from SBI Bangalore ,which Comes under CPPC Bangalore. its required to update the Place and channel of payment in the Corrigendum-PPO,Kindly tell me how i can update the details,what is the process.

Shila Pandey
DUBEY ANIL KUMAR

NON RECEIVED LETTER EME RECORDS SON BIRTH YEAR CORRECTION

IN-Charge EME Records Officer
NE-1 Sec, Secoundrabad

I Am EX-NAIK/ARMR /ANIL KUMAR No-14613704-W . Sir my discharge book Birth year mension is 03/02/1997. is correct birth year 03/02/1998.I Am forwed letter through dswo letter No- 2055/DSWO/Wel/2014 dt-23/8/2014.
After Correction This letter EME RECORD LETTER No - SR-/14613704W/SR/T-10/NE-1 DT-30 Sep 2014.
Sir,EME RECORDS Letter NON Received Till Date. Please Send this letter My Home Address And Email Id.

ANIL KUMAR

anildubey71@gmail.com
DUBEY ANIL KUMAR

CHANGE OF MY HOME ADDRESS

Sir-

I am EX- NAIK ANIL KUMAR 14613704-W Dischare book Privious address mension Street-AVA, Bk-33-F,Sector-7,BhilaiNagar, Distic-Durg ( CHHATTISGARH)

Please Change My Home Address..
Sir My New Address Below:-

Thanking You
Beant Dass

Nov 21, 2014

Diffrence in basic pay of no.14624418p Hav Dvr (MT) Beant Dass

1. I No.14624418p Hav Dvr (MT) Beant Dass Basic pay 10660 date of enrollement 21.02.1995.
2. No.14631921p ACPHav. Dvr (MT) V K S Yadav basic pay 11020 29.02.1996.
3. No.14624415f Hav Dvr (MT) Vagehela Kahar Sinude Sinh Basic pay 11380 date of enrolment 21.02.1995.
Sir I send you letter 2 times but no action is take place the letter no. and date on which I send are:
1.50501/HQCoy on date 30 Nov. 2011
2.B/97004/Misc on date 30 Nov.20130
Please sir any information send to my mail or mobile phone
Mail-beantdass5@gmail.com
Sir please take some action for my pay, Thank you
Date -20.11.2014
K MARIAPPAN

Nov 20, 2014

NON PROMOTION OF ACP NB SUB OR HONY NB SUB

My Army No 14555299W Ex Hav/SKT (EME) K Mariappan was retired from Army with effect from 31 May 2007. I have completed 24 years and 08 days service in the Indian Army as EME. I had promoted to the rank of Naik in the year 1989 and Havildar in the year 1992. Near about i have served with NCO rank more than 18 year. I was served Plant Engr Wksp, Artillery LRW, Armoured LRW, 625 EME Bn (834 Fd Wksp), Army base Workshop and MCEME. All ACR's achieved Outstanding even EME or ERE Postings. Either I got ACP Nb Sub Ptromotion or any Honourary ranks while retired. Kindly verify my record of service and cosider to release the rewards if records found OK.

My Mobile No is 09940215395 and e-mail is kmariappan299@yahoo.co.in

Regards No 14555299W Hav/SKT (EME) K. Mariappan,
harish pk

Nov 19, 2014

medical grant posting

No 14665650P
Nk harish pk

My medical grant posting case sanctioned northen command (letter no 35288/44/EEMEpers3 dt 16 aug 14 )but not published my composit medical grant posting till date so i have requested personally my posting order send to my unit.
PURAN PAR

Oct 31, 2014

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

I have retired from service on 31 Dec 2003. I checked on internet that I have issued New CORRG.PPO-S/CORR/6CPC/342456/2014 by CDA(Pension) Allahabad. I also discuss with PCDA(Pnsion) Allahabd for sending the same to me, but he advise the new corrg will be send to you and your bankers by concerned records office.

In view of the above you are requested to kindly send the above Corrg PPO to me and my bankers at the earliest.

Your immediate action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards

Name: Ex No. 14588373M Hav/Clk(GD) Puran Prakash
House No. RZ-LA 27, L Block, Gali No-1
Mahavir Enclave Palam, New Delhi-110045
ravinder84

Oct 25, 2014

tds not showing in my pan number

No 14663667K
Rank; Naik
Name Ravinder Singh
Unit: 861FD WKSH
AGARTALA

I have received the form 16 from EME RECORDS SECUNDRABAD. As per form 16 my tax is deducted higher than my tax liabilty ie excess tax of Rs 44634/- According to my income i am liable to pay less amount than the TDS deducted by the department. But when i check the incometax site then in found that there is no TDS showing in my pan number. This may be because while u file the retun of tds at that time my pan number is not quoted correctly. I request u to please make the correction of tds returns for the A/Y 2014-15 so that after receiving credit in my pan number i can file my income tax return and apply for the refund allowable to me. I will be very thankful to you.

With ward Regards

Naik Ravinder Singh

Mob +91-8131888675
Tejpal gurjar

Oct 16, 2014

nonadjustement of luggage claim

Jc 763192k nb sub Nola Ram jat 1 adv base wksp eme my luggage claim for 93,823 submitted by PAo (OR) EME secunderabad this unit contingrnt bill no50701/Fin dated 04 Aug 2013.the same returned by PAo (OR) EME wiyh Obsn vide their letter no adv/rej/dakid/166645 dt 05 feb 14 and thr same contingent bill resubmitted to PAOR (EME) duly rectified vide this unit letter no50701/Fin dt 27 feb14. After that my luggage claim neither adjusted nor any reply by PAO(OR)EME till date. I am facing hardship of finanical problem.

Jc 763192k nb/sub Nola Ram jat

1 adv base wksp guwahati
C,/o 99apo
pradipganguly

Oct 8, 2014

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

I have compulsory retired from service wef 31 Jan 2000 and PCDA (Pension) issued the corrigendum PPO but same not yet been received so far. kindly forward the same at the earliest.

Name: Ex No. 14554324X Hav/Clk(GD) Pradip Ganguly
House No. 158 A Block, Sector 14, Hiranmagri
Udaipur (Rajasthan) 313001
surajsood69

Oct 4, 2014

date of birth date of marriage ecms card

Hi Sir,

I have applied for medical card and as per requirement date of birth of my wife and marriage date information required.

I have already written a letter and sent on 27th Aug 2014 by registry post, but till now there is no revert.

Abhishek Tiwari

Oct 1, 2014

Grant of disbility pension 50%

sir, i am Jamwant Tiwari no. 14608676 L i am getting disability pension 30% . but in circular no. 429 says that person who's getting 30% rounding to 50% . but i am not getting 50% . so take fast action on this subject . thanking you sir

Name - Jamwant Tiwari No. 14608676 L

Sep 18, 2014

JADHAV RAVI BHASKAR

Sep 9, 2014

Govt Md Accn or CILQ

I no. 14644236H Nk Jadhav R B serving in 431 Field Hospital c/o 56 APO since Jan 2012. I want to know about previlages giving to ERE persons concerning Govt Md. Accn. Or CILQ. Is it 100% or no. If any ruling is held concerned the said subject then please send a hard copy to me or to this unit. I ever grateful to you Sir!

HMWSSB - Water leakage
    Water is leaking on the main road near Indu Travels of...
    P.M.silver emporium - WANT PHONE NUMBER
    please remove this complaint i am request please sir...
    Radhe Electronic - Mobile Is Not Repaired In Warranty
    Mobile Is Under Warranty And There Was Problem For...
    A1 TRAVELS - keeping sound higher in player
    Dear sir : i had travel from trichy to...
    Idea Cellular Ltd - RE: CBC Flash Message
    Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
    State Bank freedom - cash transfer failed
    Cash transfer through IMPS on 18/04/15 on, 10 59 am...
    shopclues.com - faulty product
    i have bought one product from shopclues but they...