EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about EME RECORDS Secunderabad

Reyyi Ravi Kumar

Mar 23, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP ARREARS

I, Mr. Reyyi Ravi Kumar, Ex-NB/SUB,Army No. JC 759936M ,Group X,vide PPO no. S/047063/2008 and corrg No.D/CORR/10868/2015 ,Account No. 30344790538 SBI Langer House,Hyderabad and my qualifying service was 21 years in the Army corps of EME. It is intimated your kind notice that I have not yet received OROP arrears under PCDA circular no. 555 till date

It is clearly mentioned in the circular No.555 my qualifying service new basic pension is INR 10,480 and total arrears INR 57,258 but till date no arrears credited in my account and disability pension arrears also not credited in my account.

It is requested that, you may please be credited as differentiate arrears of both service and disability pension in my account at the earliest. Also I have not received the revised PPO under OROP.

Reyyi Ravi Kumar
PPO No. S/047063/2008
Contact no. - 9701715758
bachh

Mar 22, 2016

PLEASE REFER MY MAIL AND GIVE ME SUITABLE REPLY

6th pay commission pension arrears
1) 6 th pay commission pension arrears not yet credited in my pension account number 20266807079 at Allahabad bank. venus more, Hill cart road, siliguri Dist Darjeeling West bengal, branch.you are requested to take the action in this regard.
2)My disability element is 20% after that government of India enhanced three slabs only i.e.,50%,75%,100%.You are requested to give suitable instructions to Allahabad bank Siliguri Darjeeling branch for my disability element 20% to 50% as per the latest slabs.
3) whereas medical pension providing to me 20% only.

B C DEY no 14570979n
EX-NK (TS)

Mob:91 - 9099909049 or 9574655965
Email-id:bachhu.deygmail.com
bachh

Mar 18, 2016

6th pay commission pension arrears
3) whereas medical pension providing to me 20% only.

B C DEY no 14570979n
EX-NK (TS)

Mob:91 - 9099909049 or 9574655965
Email-id:bachhu.deygmail.com
ovj

Mar 16, 2016

ADJUSTMENT OF OUTSTANDING DUES

1. Kindly refer to EME Records letter No JC-754673P/SR/T-3/NE-1 dated 03 Dec 2015.

2. As per PAO(OE) EME Tender Memo No 46 dt 06 Nov 2015 pertaining to Rupees Thirty One thousand Six hundred and twenty four only passed has not yet been credited in my Bank Pension account No 67291133133 with State Bank of Travancore, Distt Court Road Branch, Alappuzha.

3. Therefore your honour is requested to credit the same at the earliest please.

Ex Sub Joseph OV
Mob : 9496223797
Sisodia Daljit Sinh

Mar 9, 2016

PPO not receiveed by Bank

Army No. JC 226929N, Hony Lt. Permeshwar Upadhaya, SUB PPO No S/31652/2015 Dec 2015, Hony Lt PPO No S/CORR/64742/2015 Dec 2015 My PPO not yet received by the Bank and I did not received my pention, I am waiting by last two month, please send at the earliest please, so I can received the payments.

Hony Lt Permeshwar Upadhaya.
Cont No 8818936774
Anbazhagan v

Mar 8, 2016

CONFRIMATION LETTER PORMOTION

Respect sir,
I am Nk to Hav promotion 01 Jan 2016 letter No
1360/CA-1/T-4/HAV/SA/616 ; promotion order No : 616/HAV/2015
I am Forward to ACR-2015 in dated to 02 Jan 2016. I Will not received confirmation letter.
Plz request for confirmation letter.
My address:
14687356 P , Nk/Tech (SA) , ANBAZHAGAN V
Unit:5089 Coy ASC (Comp)
C/O 56 APO
samirm

Feb 22, 2016

my indivisual login id has been block

Sir my army no 17003556n cfn S R SAHOO my indivisual login id has been expired pls reset my login id ican open it again my mail id is samirsahoo442@gmail.com
PardeepDangi82

Feb 16, 2016

erase my indls login I'd data

Sir my no 17001363P cfn Pardeep kumar
My indls login I'd has blocked
So pls erase my data of I'd I want to open it again
My mail I'd pardeepdangi82@gmail.com
Chiranjeevi Reddy.K

Feb 5, 2016

Defense Pensioners arrears – Request - Regarding.

So far my arrears are not credited in my A/C 31202030004710 at Syndicate Bank Anantapuramu (A.P.) because of grievance given it to you i.e Syndicate Bank HO, Manipal. Now they are creating less disability pension i.e. 20% enhancement slab to 50% etc. Please rectify immediately, this query raised on 31st Dec 2015 so far no action has been taken for adjusting pension arrears. You are requested to do needful in this regard.

K.Chiranjeevi Reddy
EX-JC-750267X
NB/SUB/TECH(RO)
Cell:09849163944
Email-id:chiranjeevireddy9999@gmail.com
RAMIT DADWAL

Feb 5, 2016

NON ADJUSTMENT OF ADDITIONAL PENSION AFTER ATTAINING THE AGE OF 85

PLEASE FORWARD MY DATE OF BIRTH TO DPDO Hoshiarpur to amend the record in computer to release additional pension after attaining the age of 85 years. They are asking to obtain a letter from EME Secundrabad for correct date of birth while it is available in all records of pension document. with DPDO Office. HOW DATE OF BIRTH WILL BE WRONGLY FEEDED IN PENSION COMPUTER DATA. eITHER THEY WANT BRIBE OR NOT WANT TO DO WORK. DPDO HOSHIARPUR. I AM 85 YEARS OLD AND HARASSMENT FOR EXSERVICEMEN DUE TO DPDO HOSHIARPUR. HE SHOULD BE PANALISED TO GIVE INTEREST OF DELAY PAYMENT. FORWARD THE LETTER OF CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH.
EX JC37104 SUB SARUP SINGH RETIRED ON 02 FEB 1978 DATE OF BIRTH 30 APR 1930 BUT IN DPDO COMPUTER IT IS FEEDED 01 JAN 1931. NOW THEY ARE NOT CORRECTING IT.
mandirapandey

Jan 29, 2016

not receive my discharge book & med pension

I No 14615070k ex Hav pkpandey local discharge from
623EME Bn 209 FD WKSP wed 31/12/14.

I am not able to walk & fully chair depending my med cat permanent 'C' at present I am sefring from many
Problems .

Not receive discharge book & med pension whenever
Board disided 100%.one copy send me from board office

So please help me.

My - Address- Sainik Dist board Hazaribagh (jharkhand)
Dist -Chatra
Post Chatra
Village - Unta
State - jharkhand
Ex Hav pkpandey
Sub Maj Dayanand Dhara

Jan 25, 2016

Request to record my present address

I was retired on 31st Dec 2001, after my retirement, I resettled at the undermentioned address:-

JC 166445 F Sub Maj/ Hon Lt Dayanand Dhara
H No 453, HUDA Sector-6, Bahadurgarh
District: Jhajjar
State: Haryana
PIN Code: 124507
Mob No 9996329589
email: dn.dhara.09@gmail.com

It is requested that my above mentioned new address may please be recorded as mail address in your documents for further corresspondence. Thank You
Ex Sub Dhumal Kiran Anant

Jan 8, 2016

Non - receipt of form 16 for the Yr 2014-2015

Sir I JC-758113A Ex sub Dhumal kiran Anant retired from EME 30TH JUNE 2014. But I till not received form 16 for the Yr 2014-2015. Hence requested send me as early as possible.
JC-758113A
MOB NO-9657144944
Chiranjeevi Reddy.K

Dec 30, 2015

6th pay commission pension arears

1)6th pay commission pension arears not yet credited in my pension account number 31202030004710 at anantapur AP syndicate bank main branch.you are requested to take the action in this regard.
2)My disability element is 20% after that government of India enhanced three slabs only i.e.,50%,75%,100%.You are requested to give suitable instructions to syndicate bank Anantapur for my disability element 20% to 50% as per the latest slabs.
3)Iam getting service pension in JCO rank, whereas medical pension providing to me for the rank of NCO Please rectify from 0101-1997

K.Chiranjeevi Reddy
EX-JC-750267X
NB/SUB/TECH(RO)
Cell:09849163944
Email-id:chiranjeevireddy9999@gmail.com
Chandrasekharam54

Dec 19, 2015

Non recpt of pre 2006 Pension arrears

I JC 222219Y Sub Tech (A) Veh J C Sekharam retired from the Corps of EME on 30 Sep 2004. I did not receive the pre 2006 arrears till date. There is no proper response from concerned Bank authorities when Iam contacting them. May I request your kind honour please look in to the matter & instruct the concerning staff to follow up the case and credit the amount in to my bank account please.

My Contact No is 9440469678
Basheer TT

Dec 5, 2015

INTIMATION REGARDING ARREARS OF DEATH-CUM-RETIREMENT GRATUITY: NON ADJUSTMENT OF ARREARS

An intimation regarding arrears of DCRG amounting Rs 15000/-( Rupees fifteen thousand only) for crediting in my pension account has been received from your office last year during Sep 2014 through a Registered letter. The intimation letter has been misplaced/lost by me. Since the amount has not been credited to my account, I approached the PDA concerned but in vain. So I request you to help me out to get a copy of the intimation or do the needful for crediting the amount under intimation to myself.

No 14616642M Ex Hav Basheer TT Ashiyana ( House)
Email Address:shammynakash@gamil.com Keezhariyoor (PO)
Date of retirement-31 Oct 2012 Kozhikode (District)
Kerala (State) PIN 673307
rattan lal

Nov 30, 2015

CORR PPO NO S/CORR/442104/2014 OF31 DEC 2014

REFER TO EME RECORDS LETTER NO JC-146331P/SP-1)/PEN DATED 31 OCT 2015 ADDSD TO CORR PPO WINGAND COPY TO ME.
OBSERVATIOON ON CHANGE OF RANK ON CORR PPO NO S/corr/442104/2014 DATED 31 DEC 2014 OF JC-146331P NB SUB R
RATTAN LAL(INITIAL PPO/130720/1987(ARMY)

TREPLY TO ABOVE QUOTED IS STILL AWATED.. PLEASE APPROACH TO PCDA ALLAHABAD TO FRESH PPO AT YOUR
END
THANKING YOY.
Vijender Singh Sheoran

Nov 30, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF ACP HAV

Non receipt of ACP-III
1. No-14611773-N Ex-NK Vijender Singh.My Discharge Date of 30 Sep 2008 PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I WILL GET MY ACP-III i.e. NK TO Hav RANK PAY & ALLOWoNCES AND ITS ARRIARS..
. 2.I sent Many Letter.But there is no Action..Please tell me Present Position of the Case.

Add:- Vijender Singh S/o OM Prakash
PH NO-09268883898
gannavarapu

Nov 25, 2015

NOT TO CLOSE AOC COUGH ROAD FROM 1-12-15

Sector Commander, AOC, Secunderabad.

I think it is very a shame on our part and an Indian and INDIAN Army is that not allowing approx a Lakh of people travelling from A S RAO NAGAR, Malkajgiri and other place and allowing all these travellers to travel by a single road. As an Independent India i feel this is against our independence. This is equal to Thuglak rule where he is has behave almost in this way only. If this is the case it should e stopped 50yrs before because at that the people residingng there was very low. Now a vast and huge population and city was grown up and now the rule is being finalized means it is a shame on our part. Being an Army person you people are here to serve public. Imagine so many people travel from A S Rao nagar to Hitech city as a pat of Job and in their minds they tension of traffic and to reach office on time. If all the people use only road, if any person comes in tension and if any thing happens on the way then as an Indain Army who is responsible for the person loss. In our country so many other works and in so many areas need improvement. Leaving all those concentrating on road closer is really a shame on our part. Imagine on a single road approx 4-5- areas people traveling in a single road and in between near Army school Cows and Buffalo s also are on roads blocking and no one is appointed for the animals to control. Its better option that your group move to city outskirts rather enjoying here and making lakhs of public cry every fraction of second

If we concentrate on some other issues happening in our country, then we can be proud of our country rather blocking the roads and getting curses rather than blessings.

When the area MP MLA MLC and Cooperator failed to stop and get permission from Sector Commander,i do not under why should we elect them. Its better that you people rule the country, rather harassing the public in this way. This is not the service what you are going to implement. I think Britishers ruled better than this. If you wish that your decision is right, then make the world let die in your hands once for all rather dieing daily in traffic. Then you people alone can live happily in your restricted area.

Because you all are with your families so you don't have value for people. But the team who are working day and night in our borders, and they do not know when they are going to die and they are away from their families and they only can understand us i think so.

So, i had written you what i had felt whole kindheartedly.

Thanks for supporting all these days.

JaiHind-Sridevi-A S RAONAGAR
V JOSEPH

Nov 25, 2015

AMENDMENT IN POSTAL ADDRESS

I EX 14565617-H Hon Nb Sub Varghese Joseph AF/FIT Avn. D.O.Discharge : 31/03/2008.
I request to add house Name MUTTATHU in postal address of my NE records, which will enable me to receive all the correspondence.
In Kerala without house name post doesn't reach.
It was advised to me by the local post master.
Requested to do the needful at the earliest to receive mails smoothly.

Thanking You,
V Joseph.
sumer raj

Nov 20, 2015

passed amount not paid by NE-ii Sec

I JC 756889p Ex Sub Sumer Singh Rathore got a letter from EME record letter no JC 756889p/SR/T-M-3/NE-1 Dt 08 May 2015.
As per this letter Rs 3590.00 passed by the record in favour of me & time period as per this letter is expired. The bank detailed held with our record is correct but up to till time i am not received this payment or DD byNE-ii .PAO(OR) tender memo No is 121 dated 02/02-15.
My bank detail is as under:-
A/C No : 20036443341 (single) & 33741934400 (joint)
Bank : SBI Code : 05709
Branch : VKIA Jaipur Rajasthan
Kindly provide the necessary assist to me.
Thanks in advance
V,V, MURALIDHARAN

Nov 18, 2015

Request for benefits as I did war service from 28th Nov 1965to 31st January 1966

I am V.V. MURALIDHARAN aged 70 yrs now and unit viz. 998 LAA WKSP(TA) - RANK RECT period from 4th JUL 1964 to 23RD MAR 1965.

I have rendered war service for our great NATION from 28th NOV.1965 to 31st JANUARY 1966 during Pakistan agression .

I was discharged (Ref. I.A.F. (T A)-6 REGT 1 NO.12449074 - RANK RECT) from war services on 31st March 1965.

At the time of getting discharged from services I was informed that I am not eligible for any benefits; therfore I never claimed for benefits.

However as a war time soldier may I request you to look into the matter and consider my request. At this old age, at least if I get medical benefits for for my wife and myself I WOULD BE GRATEFUL to you sir.

Look forard to hear from you very soon.

gopal sahu

Nov 14, 2015

EME RECORDS SECUNDERABAD

My father Army No: 7039373 Ex-Naik (Late) Abhimanyu Sahu was retire as Naik on 01 Sep 1980. Our knowledge he was serve as Havildar Rank for long time and he was waiting for JCO after qualifying all Classes & Courses for JCO. But what happen with him, they suddenly discharge after serving 21 years 10 months 07 day. please reply/ mail to us as possible.
We wish to know, there is any demotion with him or not. If they occurs any demotion or punishment please give us details (type, length & period) of that. Again I requested to you please give same on below given address.
JC-331462M

Mail: gsahu1971@gmail.com
bhagwat prasad sharma

Oct 27, 2015

Appeal against disability pention

Sir my father no. 7070379 cfn Ramswaroop Sharma his disability pension is discontinue from 1988 I wrote many latter to EmE record but problem not solved sir please solve this quiri and guide me for further action
ruchi sinha

Oct 24, 2015

Information regarding my email address

Sir, my release part ll no. 75/17 dated 30/6/15 I don'tw my user I'd and password kindly send me the details. Army no. 14615674H NK P.K.Sinha

Aircel - deactivate download song pack
    Please deactive download song pack from my mobile number...
    mobile phone - delivery is so late
    I ordered my Samsung galaxy j3 6 on 21st may but it still...
    Reliance netconnect /datacard - Reliance datacard
    Additional bill generated - Reliance Post paid datacard...
    Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd. - Complaint againt the new Onida AC sold by Snehanjali
    This is a complaint with the regards to the Onida New AC...
    Reliance Communications - Forced 4G upgrade
    I had bought a CDMA handset to use Reliance CDMA sim just...
    BSNL - broadband is completely dead
    worst service by BSNL i've ever facing, my broadband...
    AIIMS examination 2016 - Prayer for refund of Rs:- 1000/- on urgent basis
    Sir, please refer to my earlier prayer sent on 11 / 05 /...
    petrol pump - FILLING LESS DIESEL
    i went to bunk called SRI VINAYAKA FILLING STATION with...
    ashok agarwal - Builders broken the mohalla toilets
    In our mohalla addres:-1933, katra Argara, chandani...