EPF BANDRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about EPF BANDRA

Privin

Aug 11, 2014

PF || MH/BAN/45665/179847

I have initiated the PF transfer from previous company to current organization (Accenture)

But I am not able to find the same amount in my current PF details. Please update me the status of the same.

Attached the Annexure-K

Present PF Account No. : MH/BAN/45665/179847

Details of Provident fund deducted from salary and deposited with the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner by Accenture.
Employee Code 10876672 Date of Joining 29-Jul-2013
Employee Name Privin Purushothaman

A B C D E
Year of Contribution Provident Fund Number PF deducted from Employee Employee Voluntary Contribution Company Contribution of PF Contribution to Employees Pension Scheme Amount in INR Total of A+B+C
2013-2014 MH/BAN/45665/179847 9254 0 5379 3875 14633
Total 9254 0 5379 3875 14633

Privin P
digambarkulkarni

Jul 30, 2014

pf/epf transfer mh/20182/1003 group no.45

my pf amount Rs 912. transfer pending since 1989 deposited in state bank account on28/4/1989 along with annexer k by registerd postby previous empolyer aphali pharmaceuticals limited to Themis Medicare(chemicals) limited My pf a/c no mh/20182/1003 a/c settelled without tranfering accumalation on 24/6/1996 Since myself resingned themis Several time myself Written letters To RPFC but no possitive responce till date now i am working with Geno pharmaceuticals Ltd Goa Present MY Pf Account no.GA/10038/1297
REQUESTING YOU TO TRANFER PENDING PF AMOUNT WITH COMPOND INTERST TO MY PRESENT PF ACCOUNT NO GA/10038/1297 NAME DIGAMBAR MANOHAR KULKARNISUBMITTED ALLDOCUMENTS WITH PHOTO COPIES TO EPF OFFICE
pnk007

Jul 25, 2014

PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

My Self Amitavo Sen, My PF No. is MH/BAN/0047397/000/0001134 and I submitted my last PF withdrawal form on dt.10.01.2012 through my employer SOHUM BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING PVT.LTD.

No Such SMS are received from your end, I had submited my EPF widrawl from thrise(in last 2 year), but no such responce received from your end.When would I be receiving the same?

I'll be highly oblize to you if you will update the status of my a/c as soon as posible.

My Phone no is :- 09818975078
Mail ID:- naresh.nk.kumar2@gmail.com
asveerachari@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2014

Transfer of PF claim

I have submitted an application form 13 for transfer of claim from Bhadra Mumbai office to Bangalore PF OFFICE vide claim id no.MHBAN140350000896. I have not received any reply so far. let me know the status.
Saudagar Abdul Rehman Adam

Mar 24, 2014

Pension not received

My Pension Payment Order no. MH/BAN/00069946 & my Account no. 06271380000050 HDFC Bank Mohammed Ali Road Branch. Pension amount is not credited in my account since February 2014.

Pl. send asap.
Saudagar Abdul Rehman Adam
Manohara.KS

Feb 22, 2013

PF Amount Not received

Dear Sir.

I am Manohara.KS and my PF No is-MH/92471/1375. as per HR Team my application has been submitted on 16-Oct-2012.

I did not received any amount so far.

Please help me to get the same.

Manohara.KS
tayadebc

Dec 19, 2012

PENSION NOT RESUME: A/C MH/3184/X/1361

The Subject Pension proposal had submitted by my emplyeer Bharat Petroleum Corpn Ltd in Nov-2011

PENSION A/C MH/3184/X/1361, it now more than year my pension not yet resume.

Kindly look in the matter and arrange to start the pension at the earliest.

B C Tayade (1400)

The RPFC,
Bandra,
Mumbai

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to inform you that my previous PF A/c. No MH/BAN/49611/8 has not been transferred yet into my Current employer PF A/c. No. TN/MS/31309/106873 since 2010.

Please see the reply on 8thNOv'2012 fom Chennai RPFC for the Grievance logged:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number RCHEN/E/2012/08281.
It is informed that after processing your grievance,the following action(s) has been taken:
The claim in Form 13 was sent to the RPFC, Bandra(east) on 25.8.2010, where the previous account number is maintained. The member is requested to furnish the NEFT DETAILS/cheque number, date, amount & date of realization of the cheque and signed copy of Annexure K for further redressal of grievance. If the said details are not available, he may take up the issue with the RPFC, where the previous account number is maintained.

Therefore, we are closing your grievance from this office.Please quote the same in your future correspondence.
No REPLY from Bandra RPFC for the Greivanc logged on 9th NO'12:

Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration number ROBND/E/2012/18841 and has been sent to:
Officer's Name :A.V.Walawalkar
Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO, RO, Bandra
Phone Number :
Email ID :
Please quote the same in your future correspondence.
deepika79

Sep 28, 2012

Approval for pension scheme

To, Dt.24/9/2012

The Regional PF Commissioner,
341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
Bandra(E) , Mumbai 400051.

Kind Attention : Mr. Kulkarni

Refer to above mentioned subject, I would like to draw your kind attention towards my case; I Kushal Singh Rana an Ex-employee of Ceat Limited in receipt of Rejection letter issued by your department of my claim regarding execution of my monthly pension for which I had submitted my Claim form 10 D along with all required necessary documents, acknowledgement for the same is also attached herewith for your kind perusal. Unfortunately, its third time that it was rejected by your concerned department without stating any relevant reason for rejecting the same and asked me to file form 10 C which is not acceptable to me for my case. As i worked with same group more than 40 years contributed my share in Pension account regularly without any delay. Authorized people of my company (Ceat Limited) went many times personally and meet Mr. Vijay and explained him the total history of my case. Even I had talked with him on his cell No. 09969116287 but he was not ready to understand anything. For what purpose he wants me to come to Mumbai, I don’t understand what are his intentions behind this? Please investigate. It is totally injustice to true /innocent people like me who saves hard labour money with EPF Department entire their life for monetary support at the old age to run their livelihood and got nothing at the end of the episode. Our Government made such departments for the sake of people like us but the authorities of such departments are playing with lives of the innocent people, who are helpless cannot raise their voice in front of their decision or not having good links with higher authorities.

Sir, you are requested to kindly look into the matter personally as a human being to help the other one who is in pathetic condition to survive.

I am hoping for your humane efforts to do justice with me and my family.

Yours truly

Kushal Singh Rana
Address: House No. K- 53,Ground Floor,
Sector -12, Noida - 201301.
Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar
Contact No. M- 9958883740

Enclosure: Acknowledgement letter
D.MASTAN RAO Send email

Pension claim not yet settled

Sir, eventhugh one year has been passed, my pension has not been sanction. My pf a/c.No.MH/BAN/593/2758. Please arrange to sanction immediately, as I am suffering from illness and facing problems.

D.MASTAN RAO Send email

Pension claim not yet settled

Sir, eventhough one year has been passed, my pension has not been sanctioned. My pf a/c.No.MH/BAN/5934/2758. Please arrange to sanction immediately, as I am suffering from illness and facing problems.

User801913

Aug 13, 2012

Pension claim not yet settled

I have submitted my Pension claim documents vide # MHBAN00044120000001017 on 15/07/2011. Even after 1 year of submission of documents, my claim is not being settled. I have even emailed in their Grievance cell, the details are as below:
Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration number ROBND/E/2012/09690 and has been sent to:
Officer's Name :D.K.Nandurkar
Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO, RO, Bandra
Phone Number :02226475915
Email ID :
Please quote the same in your future correspondence.
Would request to kindly process my settlement at the earliest.

Raja Bhattacharjee
Vishu2703 Send email

Mar 13, 2012

Withdraw Amount not received

I was submited my PF withdrawal on 22.07.2011 but stil I was not Received my PF Amount. I was call so Many time at Pf office but there is no one to pick the phone, what to do I need a money for My father's Operation.

Please do the needful .

Vaishali Kulkarni

Mar 13, 2012

PF Withdrawal Amount not Received

I have submited my PF withdrawal to Pf office on 22.07.2011 But still I am not Received Till Date. Please do the needful.
Girish Suresh Send email

This is regarding my PF Account No : MH/49604/3288 Establishment Code : 49604

EMPLOY WORKING; FINE SUPPORT SERVICES PVT LTD

Employee Code: F06119

Receipt No (Form 19): MHBAN110500130059 dated 25-06-2011

Receipt No ( Form 10C) : MHBAN00496040000003288 dated 26-05-2011

It has been over 250 days my PF is not yet transferred in my AXIS Bank Account No: 910010027599579 Request you to kindly look into the matter & revert with the status

GIRISHA .S

Axis Sales Ltd,
+91 95910 55669
Jayakumarrajaram Send email

dear sir
i apply my pfwithdrawl last year 3-4-2011 but till date i not recived any message from yours
my pf no MH12698 EMPLOY NO3584
Amitavos Send email

PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

My Self Amitavo Sen, My PF No. is MH/BAN/49611/615 and I submitted my last PF withdrawal form on dt.10.08.2011 through my employer HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES.

No Such SMS are received from your end, I had submited my EPF widrawl from thrise(in last 18 months), but no such responce received from your end.When would I be receiving the same?

My Phone no is :- 09830954326

dear sir
my pf no MH12698 EMPLOY NO3584

Nov 26, 2011

Hello sir,

My name is Asiruddin Shaikh. I have submitted my PF withdrawal documents in my company. And they submitted it to Bandra PF office. Till now my PF account is not closed and I havent got my settlement for it. Please get it done as soon as possible. Below are my details.

Company name: Hutchisson 3global services
PF Account no: MH/BAN/46320/25462
Email address: shaikhasiruddin@gmail.com
Status on EPF website : In Progress
Johnypaul Send email

Nov 8, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam,

This complaint is in respect to my EPF withdrawal case pending with EPF, Bandra Mumbai office since last 3 months.
The details are as follows-
EPF Account No. - MHBAN00481850000015282
Submitted/Received in EPF Office on - 06.08.2011
Grievance No. - ROBND/E/2011/12243

Still the claim request shows "under process"
Have registered under their Grievance cell and have send 6 reminders till date, but their is no reply.

Also their Grievance/Public Relation Officer - Mr S R Tembekar, never picks up calls (given in their official website as - 02226475915), and besides registering so many complaints, none has even replied through email.

Would request you to kindly take this as a matter of concern, as not only to solve my issue, but for our all countrymen and brothers & sisters who require their money in the time of urgency & contingencies.

Pls contact me through my mail id - johnypaul1@gmail.com
JOHNYPAUL

Aug 9, 2011

PF Not Paid

The reply of the complaint should be given on cell phone or through e-mail which is not done

Aug 9, 2011

PF Not Paid

It is submitted that my final settlement EPF claims against my EPF No MH/BAN/47119/59 were sent in your office which were received on 25.04.2011. On seeing the status of claim under process is being shown since 25.04.11. The final settlement claims should be settled within two months after received in EPFO. May I request your kind hohour to please arrange payment of my dues in EPF. Form No 19 and 10 were received in EPFO on 25.04.2011 and their ID Nos are as under:-
Form No 19 - MHBAN11040084659 and MHBAN11040084866 both IDS for form No 19
Form No 10- MHBAN110400084669 and MHBAN110400084887 both IDs for form No 10
The above two IDS for form No 19 and two for form No 10 have been shown under claim status.
My e-mail id is dssandhunem@gmail.com and my mobile no is 09316229446

DELHIVERY Courier Service - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Chavanp, We are sorry for the experience you had....
    HBJ CAPITAL BANGALORE - HBJ capital wiped my 80k in option in two days
    Rakesh and chandana from HBJ captial given me call worth...
    162521 - pilferage of electricity
    Inspite of your officials visits two times they did not...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Abdul, We regret any inconvenience faced. We...
    Poorvika Mobiles private limited - Phone fault from day of purchase
    Phone fault from day of purchase I had bought a Videocon...
    redbus.com - No refund from redbus
    i had canceled my ticket of the 18-aug-2014 at 6 PM with...
    regional passport office bangalore - no response from the customer care
    Hi, I have applied for passport on 15/7/2014 on tatkaal...
    Unitech - Non Payment of Principal Amt. of Matured FD
    MY FDR NO. 1017059/ FOLIO NO. 1014682 in the name of...
    One Infonet Technologies, Mohali - working environment
    I start learning java at OIT under the guidance of a very...
    DTH service - faulty viewing card
    Hello, My name is sowmya. I have recently recharged my...