EPSON INDIA

Ram murat

Apr 11, 2017

about printing photo paper

sir
my printer is not printing on photo paper.Please repaire this printer on my shope
Ram murat
shope name-grahak sewa kendra mehadauna
barun,milkipur,faizabad,u.p.
near-raibarely road per barun bazar se purv
barun shahganj road mehadauna

Mob:-8527204642
mandeep Chandel

Mar 24, 2017

Installation Pending from last 15 days

I purchased 1 pc of printer Epson L485 . S. No. X2QX001903 dated 10/03/2017 from SmartBrain Jalandhar Punjab and booked my call same day for installation with comp. no. INW5002662591 . Next day , Mr Sandeep Singh ( Mob. No. 9988850315 ) came for installation at my residence in Beas . But , he failed to install the set up to my laptop direct printing and I cloud printing . So , he called SWASTIK COMPUTER an authorized service centre in Pathankot and left my residence without installation . He said this printer model is new so he can not install it. He promised me that his senior technician from Pathankot will visit the very next day and install it . Till date my installation is pending and nobody has given a call when will he come to install it .

Note : Comp. no. INW5002662591 has been close on 22/03/2017 without my knowledge .

Mandeep Kumar

mit131

Mar 15, 2017

NOT PRINT PROPERLY

DEAR SIR,

I have a color printer of Epson's L360 model.
This printer I'm leaving color print blurry. And black and white print is going out of the light, if you do not come to the dark then you get me its solution. some solution on my mail. show you mail id below.

EMAIL ID : panchalmiteah@yahoo.in
akarsh04252

Mar 13, 2017

Bad service

I own 4 epson printers. I went to Gloria Business & Services, one of the authorized service center in ernakulam kerala. The problem was that the adjusting liver of epson lx 300+II got broken, there was no other complaints other than that. Just for a 100 rupees liver they had replaced about 5 items like sproket wheel, spring, blade etc and it cost me 1000 rupees, ok its fine with me atleast my peoblem was solved and i would be able to take print. Before leaving the service center the technician told me that the head of the printer is not good u will have to change it in some months, but i didn't mind that because the printer prints good n was working well on the day which i gave them. I reached my office and installed the printed and found that the head was damaged and the print was not clear and cannot read anything atall. I lost my patients as i paid them 1000 just for a 100 rupee worth work and they totally damaged my printer. I am damn sure that it happened because of their fault. I went to service center again to clear this issue and technician was shouthing at me saying its not our fault it happens, as its an electronic machine, we can't trust any electronic device, thats what he says. Therefor i asked him to replace the head free of cost as it was his fault, for that he shout at me and used abusing words. As i am a gentleman and holds a reputed position in a reputed firm i bow in front of his culturless behaviour and words and ask him to replace the head and i am ready to pay for the head.

The next day i enquired about the services of gloria business and services among the IT professionals and i was scattered on hearing that they are fruad.
They remove good working spares from our's and place old one from other printers and provide us the invoice and charge the price of new genuine product.

The day which i went to collect my printer back, i asked him why you guyz are not ready to give us the replaced spares and he started shouting at me againg saying none of the service centers use to peovide the replaced spares to the customers. On hearing that i confirmed and it is clear to everyone that they uses these replaced spares to get installed to other printers.

It was the worse experience i ever had in ma life.
Feeling pity for epson service centers, as they gave authorization for such criminals.

My request to epson is that please enquir about this with them and prove to me that they are not a fraud.

I hereby mention the details of service center and my personal mobile number too so that you can get in touch with me if you feel sorry for what had happned to me.

Thankyou

Complaint against :
Gloria Business & Services,
27/3208, Pulinat Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Opp. Cochin Shipyard, Ravipuram, Perumanoor, Kochi, Kerala 682035

Petitioner:

PRINTER NOT WORKING PROPERLY
bharat2988

Feb 16, 2017

worst service

I had visited epson service which is licated at Dr.nanjappa road in coimbatore. In that shop no one is given proper response. Very very worst service center. One of the male worker in that service center using abusing words on me. So Please Do not buy,Do not give any equipment for service in this service center. Very cheap. Not so good in customer relationship. Poor servicing
Sridhar Shetty

Feb 14, 2017

Printer Not Wotking

I ve purchased new epson Printer Dot MAtrix Model Number FX-2175 on 3rd November 2016, the printer was installed and it was working properly till last week. now the printer is not accepting any print command. Kindy send your technician for rectification.

my email id is victory_rest@rediffmail.com and my mobile number is 9870965501.

Please revert me at the earliest.

Sridhar S Shetty
KRISHNA katta

Feb 2, 2017

UNABLE TO GET THE COLOUR PRINT

SIR/MADAM
I KK KRISHNA USING EPSON L210 SERIES PRINTER . INK LEVELS ARE FULL BUT WE ARE NOT GETTING COLOUR PRINT
I ALREADY BOOKED COMPLAINT ONLINE 2DAYS BACK BUT THER IS NO RESPONSE TILL NOW SO PLEASE CONSIDER OUR REQUEST
Manish Shami

Jan 30, 2017

Epson Printer

My Printer model no. is L365 and it is not working properly, it showing offline at all the time.

Please solve my Problem by contacting me .

Mobile no. :- +919911898737
Md. Munna

Jan 28, 2017

PHOTO PAPER NAHI TAN SAK RAHA HE -L360

epson-L360 copier paper tan raha he per ( 254 gsm ka photo paper nahi tan raha he ) printer le kar max 200 print hua uske bad aur photo paper nai tan sak rahahe . plz. apne service centre se staff bhej kar humei service dijiye, address- Image Studio, at/po/ps- Lahunipara, Dist-Sundargarh, Odisha-770040. Mob. 9437612722
firoz juwle

Jan 25, 2017

printer problem

printer problem
vijay madaan

Jan 24, 2017

printer is not working well

hi sir,

we have just purchased the epson printer L130 and from around a month on every print out lining is coming on the print as i'm a mearchnt i have a shop due to this problem some of my customers just go like that only........so plz srrr if u can help me up in this
my mob. no is 9868631596 if u can help me up....
Salmanansari490

L220 printer

Vgxk329260.....printer l220.....print Ka problem Aaya hai....6 service karwane k baad service Center Se sahi resolve nahi Kiya gaya.....aur 4 days machine rakhne k baad same Issue baar baar repeat hota hai..ab service Center walo ne kaha ink duplicate hai...to yehi ink Se hamesha use kiye printer ko aapne 6 service me check nahi Kiya ...plz aaplog mjhe yaa to sahi service dede...yaa printer exchange Karde....mjhe koi 4 thousand worth wala printer denge to bhi problem nahi hai...plz call 7738899786
VIJAY STEEL

JSW STEEL LTD

Problem in load paper

EPSON - LQ2190

Kindly resolve the issue. on priority.
VHNS gupta

Jan 20, 2017

Duplicate products in the market

Respected sir
I am dealer of Epson printers and consumables since twenty years. I'm dealing a genuine stuff. In the market
Duplicate products selling at less price. We facing problems with customers. We can't match the price with duplicate products and my customer thinking I'm
Taking more profits. Please control duplicate products and save my reputation and your reputation also.

Thank you sir.

HDMI PORT NOT WORKING
Devbrat1

Jan 16, 2017

printer complain

paper nahi le raha hai. bar bar error ho ja raha hai. please repair.
rohanpk

Jan 15, 2017

Epson M200

paper nhi khicta hai plese repaire
amanansari

Jan 11, 2017

EPSON L360

PAPAER PAKAR NAHI RAHA MOB 8218523023 EMAIL; AMANANSARI5130@GMAIL.COM
zamil

Dec 29, 2016

PROJECTOR SERVICE TAKING 3 MONTHS

THE PROJECTOR THAT I GAVE FOR REPAIR IS NOT RETURNED. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS NOW.