ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD.

Consumer complaints and reviews about ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD.

Yoursdeepak14p

Oct 19, 2016

Claim of teak certificate(esskayjay)

I have purchased Teak Certificate with certificate No. 25004 and Folio No. 25004 from Esskayjay plantation ltd. 7B, K.s Roy Road Calcutta on 31.st Day of August. With Distinctive no 14664. Which claims to pay me after 20 yrs. Is there any way to get my money . Please respond me on nkdas02@gmail.com.
Note: As per the Certificate the Company Director is mr. Anurag Jhunjhunwala .

N.k Das
Nagashree NB

Sep 2, 2016

surrender teak certificate

I have purchased teak trees under certificates no.20100 dist.no. 33507 to 33508 dated on 31 aug 1992 and it is already matured

on 31 aug 2012 So pl. informed me the procedure of surrender the certificate by which I CAN ABLE TO GET MY MONEY in time. pl. send infomation through my Email nagashree007@gmail.com.
I have a heartly request to all the certificate holders of TEAK CERTIFICATE that we can do something together.I think it may work. Pls reply.

Request to reply as soon as possible.

Nagashree
Avon35

May 28, 2016

No communication reg my return maturity money

I purchage 3 no. Teak trees from Esskayjay plantation Ltd , 7B k s Roy road Kolkata @rs600 / tree of RS 1800 maturity vailu RS 300000 but I did received any communication from said compony. Pl guid me how can I get my invested money from that company.my email ashokkmr6565@gmail.com
Ananda Chandra Rowlo

Apr 23, 2016

ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD.

About surrender the TEAK CERTIFICATE

I have purchased teak trees under certificates no.11468 dist.no. 31202 to 31206 dated on 31 August 1992 and it is already matured
on 31 August 2012 So please, informed me the procedure of surrender the certificate by which I CAN ABLE TO GET MY MONEY in time. please. send information through my Email acrowlo1960@gmail.com.

With thanks
Ananda Chandra Rowlo
Mobile09777678309,E.mail:-acrowlo1960@gmail.com.
s n p karan

Sep 6, 2015

CLAIM OF PAYMENT OF TEAK TREE

Sir,I purchased a teak tree bearing CER.no.4112 and pholio no.4112 but till date neither I received any information from co.nor I received payment.I wrote a letter to the dir of co.in 2012 October but letter returned to me.Kindly look into this matter and inform me present status on my email I'd snpkaran90@gmail.com. Thanking you, karan.Dhn.
Derek Fernandes ###

Aug 7, 2015

Esskayjay plantations Ltd

No communication or response from this company. Futhermore these trees were insured under New India Assurance Co Ltd policy No 47 450900 00276
Perhaphs the insurance Co can shed some light on this Company n take further action
Derek fernandes
derekferns2005@gmail.com
SSKOTAGI

Dec 14, 2014

TEAK CERTIFICATE NO 31888

I have purchased one Tree under certificate No.31888 from ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD,78 K.S.ROY Road,Calcutta 700001
on 31.08.1992.There is no correspondence from the said company till date.By 31.08.2012 I was supposed to receive back Rs.1 lakh or One Teak tree.

Please inform the the company at least to communicate the position of the project and at what time we will get TREE or Money to
My email id is shivanandkotagi@gmail.com
NITESH KIMWALA

Dec 15, 2013

CLAIM OF PAYMENT OF TEAK TREES FROM ESSKAYJAY FROM MR.NITESH SANMUKHLAL KIMWALA

I had purchased a Teak tree (one no. only)having Certificate no. 12755 ,Folio no. 12755,Distinctive no.24746 from ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD on 31.08.1992.Its maturity dt 31.08.2012..kindly inform me its status.Would like to know whether the investors like me have any hope of getting back our money and whom to claim for it.Pl.inform through email of my relative. email id: sunil.kapadia@yahoo.com. my postal address is : NITESH SANMUKHLAL KIMWALA 116, hariom society, balashram ni gali, katargam, surat-395004, gujarat. complaint lodged on 15/12/2013.
royarbendra1

Dec 10, 2013

Claim for teak payment

I have purchased one certificate (Cert number: 23205) on 31 August,1992 from Esskayjay Plantations Ltd. and its maturity period is 31 August,2012. But i have not got any further communication from the company regarding this. Therefore, it would be much appreciate if you help me regarding the same. My email id is royarbendra1@gmail.com
mthaly

Aug 30, 2013

CLAIM OF PAYMENT OF THE TREE

The company has issued me the certificate on 31-08-1992, Distinctive no 28641,Rs.600.
I would like to know the status of my tree and would also like to know when i am going to get my money back.

email mthaly@rediffmail.com

Mala D Panvelkar

09422576459,
09423405599.
vineetzen

Aug 30, 2013

CLAIM OF PAYMENT OF TEAK TREES FROM ESSKAYJAY

I had purchased a Teak tree (one no. only)having Certificate no. 29399 ,Folio no. 29399,Distinctive no.5188 from ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD on 31.08.1992.Its maturity dt 31.08.2012..kindly inform me its status.Would like to know whether the investors like me have any hope of getting back our money and whom to claim for it.Pl.inform through my email. My email id: vineetzen@yahoo.co.in
kamalendu mohanty

Aug 19, 2013

CLAIM OF PAYMENT OF TEAK TREES

I had purchased a Teak tree (one no. only)having Certificate no. 10681 ,Folio no. 10681,Distinctive no.42487 from ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD on 31.08.1992.Its maturity dt 31.08.2012.I have already communicated to the company regarding information and details of my trees.But my letters return back by post..kindly inform me its status.Would like to know whether the investors like me have any hope of getting back our money and whom to claim for it.Pl.inform through my email. My email id:kamalendu.mohanty@sailrsp.co.in.
Pintu Singh

Aug 1, 2013

Claim not found

My uncle namely Shri Gopal Singh, Certificate No. 17626, Folio No. 17626, distinctive No. 44384 to 44384 took one tree from your firm worth Rs. 600/- in 31/08/1992 and this amount is matured and make Rs. 1,00,000/-, but till date he cann't found his claim. Please look into the matter and arrange to send his claim in below noted address: -
Shri Gopal Singh
"C"- Sector, Police colony, Itanagar
Qtr. No. -DS-07 (Type-I)
Dist- Papumpare (A.P.)
PIN- 791111.
Acknowledge the receipt of same.
manojsharma4712

Jun 1, 2013

claim of payment of teak trees

Dear Sir, My father purchase Five Teak Tree from ESSKAYJAY Plantations LTD.,7B K.S. Roy Road Calcutta- 700 001 my father invested Rs.9000.00 dated 31st august'1992. Till date we have ....
Debasis Guha

Mar 24, 2013

Claim of payment of Teak Certificate

Sir, I have purchased 1 TEAK CERTIFICATE no. 7908 dt. 31st day of August 1992 and maturity date is 31st August, 2012. so please inform me the procedure of surrender the certificate by which I can able to get my matured value in time. Please send information through my Email: guha.debasis56@gmail.com and contact no. 9434155171. With thanks, Debasis Guha.
Santosh Kumar Jaiswal

Feb 6, 2013

NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMPANY

From:-Sandeep Kumar C/O Sri Santosh Kumar Jaiswal H.No.-10, Income Tax Colony, Bhoot Nath Ashram Road, Bahadurpur, Patna-800020., Mobil No. 9835278901, E. Mail I D- Santosh jaiswal 1963@gmail.com

Sub:- Purchase of Teak Tree in the name of Sandeep Kumar-Application No.1378871 for 10 trees- procedure for taking possession of trees- claim of- regarding. I had applied to ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LIMITED, 7B,Kiron Shankar Roy Road, Kolkota-700001,West Bengal for 10 Teak Tree vide application No. 1378871 dated 30-05-1992 and paid cash Rs.6000/ in UCO Bank, Patna. Vide Company ‘s letter dated 09-11-1992, Company had informed me that my Certificate No. 27782 and tree no. 46171- 80.
As per ‘Terms and condition” No.13 of Application Form Company’s ha to deliver the tree to certificate holders after 20 years and as per condition No.14 “ The Certificate Holder will be entitled to the number of trees mentioned in the certificate together with a lease on the piece of land and ground thereunto belonging, situate and lying at company’s plantation covering the period of scheme.
Last date for filing of application was 31-05-1992. Since, 20 years have already been completed, Company must have started handing over process of trees to the Certificate Holders but till date I have not received any information from the Company.
I, therefore, request you to kindly look into the matter and inform me the procedure how I can claim possession of my trees.
Your ’s Faithfully,

Dated, 06.02.2013 ( sandeep Kumar )
vragupathi

Dec 5, 2012

surrender of TEAK CERTIFICATE

Sir, My TEAK CERTIFICATES bearing nos. 34676 and 34677 on dt. 31.08.1992 and maturity date is AUGUST 2012. So pl. informed me the procedure of surrender the certificate by which I CAN ABLE TO GET MY MONEY in time. pl. send information through my Email vragupathi@yahoo.com. With thanks, Yours, V. Ragupathi.
amitkumar_bitm

Nov 21, 2012

Claim of not getting payment of teak tree

I have purchased one certificate (Cert number: 26655) on 31 August,1992 from Esskayjay Plantations Ltd. and its maturity period is 31 August,2012. But i have not got any further communication from the company regarding this. Therefore, it would be much appreciate if you help me regarding the same. My email id is amitkumar_bitm@yahoo.com.
adhar chandra maiti

Nov 7, 2012

about surrender the TEAK CERTIFICATE

I have purchased teak trees under certificates no.17949 dist.no. 28822 to 28822 dated on 31 aug 1992 and it is already matured
on 31 aug 2012 So pl. informed me the procedure of surrender the certificate by which I CAN ABLE TO GET MY MONEY in time. pl. send infomation through my Email spharmacistj@gmail.com.

With thanks
Adhar Chandra Maiti.
Dharmesh Maniya

Oct 27, 2012

Tree Back

.The company has issued me the certificate on 31-08-1992 and should delivery the tree on completion of 20 years from the date of certificate...Would like to know whether the investors like me have any hope of getting back our money and whom to claim for it...
Dharmesh Maniya

Oct 27, 2012

Tree Back

puran singh dhamai

Oct 22, 2012

claim of payment of teak trees

I have purchased 10 nos. of teak trees under certificates no.5761, dist.no. 10544 to10553 date 31 aug 1992 and it is already matured
on 31 aug 2012.(buy back option )....I have already communicated to the company regarding information and details of my trees.But my letters return back by post..kindly inform me its status
pravakar panda

Aug 29, 2012

about surrender the TEAK CERTIFICATE

Sir, I have purchased TEAK CERTIFICATE bearing no. 3622 on dt. 31.08.1992 and maturity date is AUGUST 2012. So pl. informed me the procedure of surrender the certificate by which I CAN ABLE TO GET MY MONEY in time. pl. send infomation through my Email parameswarpanda@yahoo.in. With thanks Yours pravakar panda.
BARUN KUMAR ROY Send email

Jul 2, 2012

NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMPANY

I have also purchased two teak tree on 31 Aug 1992, but inspite of repeated requests, I have not recd any reply. Today again I am fwd a letter, with a hope to receive reply.
navin kumar

May 20, 2012

claim of payment of tree

I have purchased 4 certificates 26901, 26900,26899 and 26898. kindly let me know what is position and would we hope for getting back our investment money. Pls give us ur mail id and mobile no. so that i can contact you. My e-mail id is navin.132423@gmail.com.

staff selection commission - server problem
    my roll no.6005000045 center name vidhyapeeth institute of...
    Baharampur Milia international school - Brutal Beating of Indian Future
    Respected Principal It is very shocking to see how our...
    idea cellular - RE:Wrong recharge two times
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    NIOS AGAINST COMPLAINT - FORGET REGISTRATION NO. AND PASSWORD
    NAME- SHWETA PATEL FATHER NAME- SANJAY PATEL MOTHER...
    BMTC Bus - rute no. 79, 79D
    This mail is with regards to a Rude Behavior of a BMTC...
    Yogesh Sharma - The rooftop has come from the big tree park
    Sir/Madam, We would like to inform you that the rooftop...
    ATM - ATM
    MY ATM dispeched between 10 to 15 oct but i dont get me...
    JIO phase 7 policy - non receipt of any further information
    Jai jinendra. My name is Shirish shah. I have taken the...
    Idea Post paid Connection - RE: activation issue
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    MEP toll collection in Mumbai - money got deducted but no recharge of vashi toll
    I have etag on my car no. MH 43AT 8504 (vashi toll )and am...