EX serviceman welfare DGR

Consumer complaints and reviews about EX serviceman welfare DGR

tqa borah

May 18, 2016

Subject: Vacancy reserved for ex-servicemen quote is fulfilled by non ex-servicemen.

Dear Sir ,
I am Tapan Jyoti Borah, army no-15498764M, Armed Corps. I have been enrolled in Indian Army on 24 th Dec 2004,and have been given discharge from it on 28 th jun 2006 due to stress fracture in lower shaft tibia under medical category A3 (IMB). At the time of training I have persued a course of driving and maintenance-3 under DMR Ahmednagar and my trade was also gunner/driver. According to the discharge book I am recognised as an ex-servicemen and I am fit for any other civil job concerning driving and maintenance excepting armed services. My PPO no is- D/CORR/010368/2009. and my ZSB registration no is- ZSW/JRT-115/2007.
After a long interval recently I have appeared for a interview in ONGC, India for the post of winch operator (heavy vehicle). The advertisement is available in the ONGC's own site -www.ongcindia.com. for Assam asset, Nazira, an was published in the month of February 2015. As per the advertise ment I fulfilled all the criteria to appeare for the above mentioned post as an ex-servicemen, and in the registration form and admit card given to me by the company after applying I was granted as an ex-servicemen. My registration no and roll no for the interview were respectivly 15020014623 and 1142900118. Of course it was mentioned at the advertisement that 48 posts were reserve d for ex-servicemen out of say372 different type of posts such like as drilling asst, fitter, fireman, etc. including winch operator. In fact 16 vacancy was for winch operator. On 20th September 2015, I appeared in written test and was announced pass on 4 th January 2016. On 29th and 30th of March 2016 I have appeared for practical and personal interview. Recently on 12 May 2016 the result was announced and I was placed in waiting list. As per my knowledge l was the only ex-servicemen applied for that post, because at the time of personal interview I came personally close to every candidate and got familiar to their profile. Hence, on 13th of may 2016 I directly went to ONGC Nazira H.R. and asked for the quote. I asked them why I am placed in waiting list instead of shortlisted in the main list on the basis of ex-servicemen quote, as I was the single one. I was answered that according to the company law and rules the quote was only for age relaxation,unlike the another quote reserved for SC, ST,OBC...Is it so really? If so, is not it a kind of jock? Generally it seems at some advertisement of state government /public sector service giving the maximum limit of age is of 38 years. And at the other hand often it seems that average no of defense person were given discharge from army at a average age of 35 years? Don't you think DGR or such other association/board should have a deep glance on it. I am only 31 years old. My date of birth is 29th September 1985. At least I am not in needed of such type of quote giving only the age relaxation facility.
I am feeling helpless right now. Please help me out some way. For your kind information I already have proceed a step for RTI asking for my score along with a legal notice asking for the cause not fulfilling the given quote. I will be grateful to you for your kind consideration and supportive execution.

With regards,

The Secretary
DSSA Board
Trivandrum

Respected Sir

Sub: Settlement and closure of land sale deed acquired by MILMA, Govt of Kerala in 1985 belonging to my husband Late Major N.P Balaraman Nair(IC 8354, core: Signals, Date of Death: 24/8/88)

Ref: Land acquisition Case No. LAR No. 92 of 1987 and 97/1987 in EP No. 163/2010 in the court of sub judge of Mavelikara.

I am writing this to humbly request you to intervene to settle and close the above referred case .

The property with a building of 2000 sq ft( 12 rooms) in Kurattisseril village, Mannar belonging to my late husband was acquired by MILMA, Govt. of Kerala in 1985. The price decided was very low with the cheapest land around the place ( 2.5 kms away)being shown as the reference land. The final price fixed in 1987 was Rs. 3434/are for a property of 74.93 ares. I am quite ignorant of the dealings of the court and could not understand the details. I was also cheated by the lawyer by keeping me in the dark with some excuses and I came to know of the sanctioned price only when I received the first instalment of payment. I could not do anything about it. Thereafter another instalment was paid to me in 2010. I am yet to get the third instalment of payment.

I am 86 years old at present and not able to follow up the case since last few years due to my ill health. I am staying with my widowed daughter who herself is a strong diabetic and cardiac patient. It has become almost impossible to travel to Mavelikara in my present state of health. The lawyer also appears to be taking it at a slow pace. I would like to settle this case before something happens to me. Hence I request you to using your kind office to settle and close this case as soon as possible.

Faithfully yours

Uma Nair (W/O Late Major N.P Balaraman Nair)
sumitraaaa

Mar 5, 2016

non issue of widow id card

I smt SUMITRA GOGOI, widow of late NARAYAN GOGOI (Ex - Sub-Maj) JC 123863H retired from DSC on 1993 and expired on April 2006. So, now need to apply widow card for that I visit to ZILA SAINIK BOARD, Kamrup, Assam . but they refuse to issue my Widow ID card. I show them my husband DISCHARGE BOOK, PPO of DSC but they refuse.They ask my husband previous army record I.e 119 Bn TA. My husband joined DSC on 1-5-1981 before that he was in Teritorial Army 119 Bn and that time no pension facility in Teritorial Army and hence no certificate and discharge book available my husband total service done 28 years (16 years on 119 Bn TA and 12 years on DSC). PREVIOUSLY on 1994 ZSB issued ID Card of my husband having card number 05/01504 on 28-7-1994 so these I told to ZSB But they again refuse.
Kindly help me in this regards.

Husband EX SERVICE MAN CARD NO : 05/01504
Issued on 28-7-1994
Issued by ZSB Kamrup, Assam

Kindly inform me on below mention address or mail ID.

Smt SUMITRA GOGOI
Phone: +91-8474055602
+91-8471988220
ponmani

Jan 11, 2016

Ex service man pension - reg

Sir/Madam,

I am Ponamani Selvaraj NK Nayak w/o Ex service man Mr. Selvaraj NK Nayak (Signal) - 14237195 Till november i had received pension amount Rs.12000 and on last december'15 i had received rs.8000 only. Kindly suggest me how to move forward and help since we are very poor and struggling for daily basic needs.

jabbarsathiq

Jan 7, 2016

rest room

Please visit the Golden Palm Extension Canteen Krishnagiri branch regarding toilet facilities for those who come to the canteen,
There no words to explain the condition of the toilet. Nowadays even public toilets are maintained in a good condition, but our ex-servicemen canteen toilet.....
When i ask the canteen manager he says there is no staff to clean, give me complaint otherwise go any where to complaint , these are the words of the canteen manager.Every Esm keep their mouth shut.
Please have a visit to the CSD canteen Krishnagiri without any prior intimation, then only you may no the reality.

gullalasrinivas

Jul 9, 2015

Non Recognition of Technical & Professional Qualifications

Sub : Non Recognition of Technical & Professional Qualifications – reg.
Ref : Deptt. of Tech Edn. Ltr no.F-36-19/75/t-2(Annx-8) dtd 26/05/77 &
Indian gazette notification dated 05/11/83 para 530.

Have great pleasure in introducing my self as a retired Indian Naval person as Chief Mech(R) officer after having served the nation for over a period of twenty years from 01 Jan 1989 to 31 Jan 2009 in various capacities in the field of electronic warfare /navigational equipment. Presently I am working as Assistant Manager( Instrumentation) for the past more than five and half years in Dredging Corporation of India ltd, a PSU under the administrative control of shipping ministry, GOI.
According to the Deptt of Tech education letter cited above under reference and inline with the promotion policy of Dredging Corporation of India Ltd , I am eligible for the next promotion i.e Deputy Manager as I have completed required length of service during 2014 itself .
Department of Technical Education which promulgates that the person with 10 years of relevant inline experience is to be considered as Engineering Graduate in the particular discipline. Though the copies of above said Ministry of Education & Social Welfare (Deptt. Of Education Technical) were circulated to all the Govt. of India / State Govt / State Public Service Commission etc. The above subsequently published in Gazette of India and NCO code book the same is not being honored due to some unknown reasons by Dredging Corporation of India, a PSU of GOI undertaking. Due to which an impediment to my future carrier though I have experience in appropriate field for more than 15 years in Indian Navy & Dredging Corporation of India put together.
It was clarified to the management together with the copy of afore said letter, duly attested by Asst. Superintendent, HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi. And also copies of the verdict of Central Administrative Tribunal in many occasions in the year 2012, 2013 & 2014 were also submitted to the Management of DCI in support of my precise claim for promotion from the year 2013 according to the DCI promotion policy.
For information , our organization set an qualification requirement of my ex-rank i.e Chief Artificer/Mechnician (Mechanical) for the post of Managerr (Technical) in their previous and latest recruitment notice.
Hence, I humbly request your good self to intervene in the matter of honoring the Govt. of India , Ministry of Education & Social Welfare (Deptt. Of Education Technical) circular and GOI Gazette cited above under reference.
In anticipation of Justice,

Gullala Srinivas
Asst. Manager (Inst)
Rajbali Singh

Jul 3, 2015

NON ISSUE OF CERTIFICATE FOR MY SON TO AVAIL DEFENSE QUOTA IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE IN GUJARAT

JAI HIND
I 738935 EX SGT MANISH KUMAR from Air Force approached ZSB Vadodara for a certificate of my son to avail Defense quota in educational Institution of Gujarat.But they have refused to give such certificate stating that I am not Gujarati and i will not be permitted to avail such facility.where as my parent ZSB is vadodara only, as per all the valid documents from Air Force .They are asking a domicile certificate which can not be possible before ten year of stay in Gujarat.Means all the precious days of our serving as duty bound soldier has gone in vain .I am Indian and I can proudly say that all the facility of a soldier i should get in all over the country.Please resolve my problem and suitable instruction may be given to all the ZSB.
Yours Faithfully
Manish Kumar
A-8 AAkruti Duplex
Behind Air force Makarpura
Baroda
PIN-390014
Rintu@123

Jun 11, 2015

clearification registration at zilla sainik board

I am 771106-R ex- sergeant pradeep Kumar . Retired from IAF on 31/05/2015. As per service and pension record my native place is Sarkaghat, Distt-Mandi(H.P). Currently i am staying on rent at chandigarh due to my children education and search of job.I have got all the valid documents from IAF (i.e. discharge book, discharge certificte, dependent certificate, dependend card and letter to zilla sainik board for registration). My PPO is still awaited and likely to be received within 15 days. I have approached zilla sainik board hamirpur on 11 jun 15 for registration as the address mentioned on the letter given by my last unit was of that zilla sainik board where as my distt is nearby mandi. Hamirpur is nearer to me than my own distt mandi. Zilla sainik board hamirpur told me that they can not registerd in their distt and without PPO. My i requset you to cleafy the following:-
(1) Can i registered without PPO. I have all other documents of discharge.
(2) Can zilla sainik board chandigarh issue me indent for purchase of refrigrator/washing machine as i aim in urgent requirement of these as i am staying at chandigarh.
(3)Can i get myself registerd at hamirpur zilla sainik board which is nearer to me than mandi.

Its my humble request to clearify the registration procedure and indent procedure in case exserviceman does not stay at his home town and do job at other place. Thanks
Rintu@123

Jun 11, 2015

clearificationregardingTreatment under ECHS scheme

I am 771106-R ex- sergeant pradeep Kumar . Retired from IAF on 31/05/2015.As per service and pension record my native place is Sarkaghat, Distt-Mandi(H.P). Currently i am staying on rent at chandigarh due to my children education and search of job .My ECHS falls at sarkaghat as per my service document .I approached sarkaghat for activation of smart card, they told me to make a mannual copy of each card by paying 15 rupees each from printing press and get it registered at their clinic on 10 Jun 15 . I followed their instructions and get it registered. I have informed them that right now i stay in chandigarh.
I just want to clarify that as i am holding latest samrt card, can i get treatment at chandigarh, if required.If not then what is the use of issuing these smart, if i have to go to my home town for treatment and come back to chandigarh which is 180 kms one way.Please clearify,
z.tawheed

May 18, 2015

attomonyus

i attomonyus ,po my nattive place in district-chapra, it comes under zilla sainik kalyan karyalaya,chapra but, i am settle
i district- patna for children education. for permanentaly. i made resedential certificate, adhar card, and pension transfer.
i went to zilla sainik karyalaya for my child welfare Dependent certificate issue from zilla sainik karyalaya district-patna.,Bihar
zilla sainik padadhikari patna refused to see my welfare. he told you are still under chapra zilla sainik karyalaya.
but, i told i am settle, nowin patna permanent resedence patna .zilla sainik karyalaya told, i will not help you.For
because, this dependent certificate, i have to produce Bihar combined exam 2015 and coming year other exam.
kindly make easy rule for issue of dependent certificate by affidavit by notary public showing discharge book and producing
pressent permanent address in same bihar state Ex service man of bihar. kindly make easy rule for ex seviceman welfare
urgently. because from ,old rule our family and children is suffering. kindly issue circulor to zilla saink board iin right to information act.
i request to you kindly do as soon as possible. Bihar zilla sainik board not helping us.specisally zilla sainik karyalaya, patna, Bihar
Thanking you,. your obidient. Ex service man.
simrita jaisingh

May 15, 2015

taken money for govt job

An sweeper who is enroled as a government servant and even his wife.. He told us that he will take retirement and wll allot his job to us and have taken 5 lakhs from us.. today almost its one year but he never gve any job.. and if v ask for the money he says i will not gve and even he sales the csd canteens good outside in the ahmednagar market and leads to 20% commission so pls help us to recover our money ... orelse pls suggest any query how to tackle with this cheater... even her wife is a big cheater she too works in csd canteen but v dont know his unit no and card no pls if possible pls help us to find out his card no so that v can raise a complaint to the general mmanager... as he is a poen but he has his 2 bunglows and a luxirious cars.... And if v say wll complaint to the police he says i will gve money to the police and u will be in agreat trouble..

so have no other option pls help us pls....

May 10, 2015

GADDARO KO SAJAMILE

NON ISSUE OF EX SERVICEMEN IDENTITY CARDS TO EX APS PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD. GADDARO KO SAJA MILE
We all have served more then 15 years in Army Postal service but DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad is not issuing ESM I Cards to us.
Our problem since so many years not solved. all tigers while talking favour us but while action they acting like fox Tigers bacame fox is very very irregular. AS PER MILITARY RULE, THOSE WHO HAD SERVED ONLY FIVE YEARS ARE TREATED AS EX SERVICEMEN WHILE WE ALL HAVE DONE JOB MORE THEN 15 YEARS BUT DSSA BOARD GUJARAT NOT GIVING ESM IDENTITY CARDS.

GADDARO KO SAJA MILE.
z.tawheed

May 8, 2015

zilla sainik board/patna/chhapra

i am z.tawheed,my native place in chhapra[saran],Bihar.but, i am settle in district-patna, regarding exam B.C.E.C.E[ 2015 for our child to attend exam in SMQ qota
,i have to take Dependent certificate from Zilla sainik board, but if child take birth after release, i have to dive birth certificate to zilla sainik board
,chhapra, if two certificate not have acording to addess written in discharge book, zilla sainik is takjing to much rule and not making dependent certificate
like that if, iam going to zilla sainik board district patna, Danapur, and ,i am shoing recedential certificate from sdo patna and adhar cardfrom patna address
zilla sainik boaRD NOT ATTENDIG MY APPLICATION,AND TELLING, IAM ONLY FOR PATNA AND NALANDA, YOUR ZILLA SAINIK BOARD

IS CHHAPRA. CHENGE YOUR ADDRESS IN DISCHARGEBOOK URGENTLY, IF IM SETTLE IN PATNA LAST 20 YRS ,I MADE ADHAR CARD/ RECEDENTIAK CERTIFICATE FOM PATNA,ACCORDING TO MY SETTLEMENT ADDRESS NOT AS PER DISCHARGEBOOK WRITTEN ADDRESS DISCHARGEBOOK IS ONLY FOR PROVING EX SERVICEMAN
zILLA SAINIK BOARD IS MADE FOR HELPING EX SERVICEMAN BUT NOW DAYS ZILLA SAINIK BOARD CREATING BIG PROBLEM NOT HELPING, IN DIRECT
ASKIND dONATON. I REQUEST TO B.C.E.C.E AND ZIKKA SAINIK BOARD WEFARE, THAT REMOVE RULE FOR ISSUING DEPENDENT
CERTIFICATE FROM EX SERVICEMAN ZIKKA SAINIK BOARD. ZIKKA SAINIK BOARD NOT HELPING IF ADDRESS RECEDENTIAL CHENGE AND NOT CHENGE IN DISCHARGE BOOK CREATING BIG PROBLEM FOR EX SERVICEMAN.
KINDLY REMOVE THIS RULE/ OTHERWISE ISSUE OF DEPENDENT CERTIFICATE FROM RESTTKEMENT ADDRESS CIVIL AUTHORITY
BY ,IF YOU ARE IN VIKKEGE ISSUEING CERTIFICATE BY MUKHIYA, IF WE ARE IN CITY ISSUEING OF DEPENDENT CERTIFICATE BY WARD PARSHAD/ SDO.
KINDLY CORRECT THIS PROBLEM URGENTKY AND HELP TO bIHAR EX SERVICEMAN , AND ALS DO FACILITY ON LINE EASILY. THANKING FOR YOUR HELP.
Jhala Rajendrasingh

Apr 24, 2015

NOT COUNTING OF ARMY SRVICE FOR PENSIONERY BENIFIT AND FIX BASIC ACCORDINGLY BY INDIAN RAILWAY(WR)

Hon.sir, I am ex-army no 14505677, cfn, Jhala Rajendrasingh, ex-servicemen identity card no GUJ02/001804 and have grocery smart card no GB05020731701600Z00, Retired pensioner of Indian Railway as station-manager(WR) Rajkot division, date of retirement 31/10/2012. I had served army from 1971 to 1977. Joined Indian railway(WR) of Rajkot Division from ex-servicemen quota in 1988. For counting of military service for pensionery benifit as per rule Railway appointing authority while or at the time of appointment must ask in writing.Railway had violated the rule and never asked in wrting till date. Instead of accepting violation of rule they wasted time for inquiring with EME Records, Secunderabad and at the eve of retirement repplied that I had not obted with in prescribed period. Actually prescribed period of three months starts after asking for option in writig which was not followed by Railway. Even till date in Rajkot division this rule is being violated and all ex-men serving are waiting for pay protaction. Requested to help in achieve justice. My present address: Jhala Rajendrasingh, 501-somnath height,himmatnagar-5, near st'xavier school, Jamnagar-361008. mobile no 9825619518.
selvaraj.v

32/58-C3 Shanthi Nagar
Mettupalayam (Post)
Coimbatore (Distt)
Tamil Nadu PIN-641301

1. I above named indl retired from service on 31 Dec 2013 (A/N). at the time of retirement I was as NCO (HMT) and was applied canteen smart card and recd the same through Extension Counter Golden Palm ESM Canteen Coimbatore during the month of March. Thereafter I had been promoted as Hony Nb Sub wef 26 Jan 2014 vide EME Records letter No 1506/T-3/RD-2014/CA-4 dt 29 Jan 2014 and application receipt No SE 1804093.
2. I was applied for new smart card as a Hony Nb Sub (JCO Category) on 10 Mar 2014 through Extension Counter Golden Palm ESM Canteen Coimbatore-18, more over six months canteen smart card has not been recd. I was approached the canteen Manager/dealing clerk periodically, but there is no response/action taken for issue of smart card.

3. In view of the above, you are requested to instruct the canteen Manager to obtain the canteen smart card at the earliest to avail the canteen facilities please.

E mail ID :- selvarajmtp14@gmail.com
Mob No :- 09443836455
kishorBhole

Sep 16, 2014

ROG-CSD CIMS against ESM pre1996 Quota

Sir,All IAF Sergeants/Corporals/Navy-Petty Officers are given Army-Sepoy"Quota"at CSD/ECHS & Paid PB-1pension ,inspite-PB2 ? The Army showing FAKE-Rank of Lance-Naik to Equl-as Havildar , under which Law / Authy ? All 3 Services have seperate Laws & Ranks + Qualificatios , moreover no one is NDA-Alumni as OR-Combatants ? Reply & take N/Action & do not Lower the national Dignity & Morals of Vetarans ...!!! Sergeant(SNCO)617279 - Kishore Bhole -NGO/Pune. Mob-09423360365.
Palaskar R. B

Sep 6, 2014

Wages to ESM in DGR Security

Sir, In Maharashtra some ESM serving in DGR susponsed security agency. They do not get pay of following
1. Over time
2. Public Holiday
3.Leave as per labour act
Sir pl check and info to ESM Security Guard

Aug 29, 2014

non issue of ex servicemen identity cards by DSSA Board Ahmedabad

FROM ; EX Warrant Officer J D Patel

Sir, Regarding wrong information conveyed by the Officer of DSSA Board we will very soon personally report to Cantonment Incharge Officer and show the cutting paper copy of Ahmedabad Mirror News dated 27 Aug 2012 (Page No 2). We will also produce the documents in which ESM status awarded by Army HQ.

I do not understand why the Officer had conveyed wrong information to Ahmerdabad Mirror by hiding Ministry of Defense Order etc.

Really Bhagvan Bachaye is Des Ko. . . . Ministry of defence is ready to give with both hands while DSSA Board Ahmedabad is refusing to give ESM Identity cards to Ex APS Personnel. We maximum have done job more then 15 years service in Army. Fauz Ko Majak Banadiya.. Very shame.

Aug 28, 2014

non issue of ex servicemen identity cards by DSSA Board Ahmedabad

Sir with due respect it is submitted that as per the ahmedabad mirror news dated 27/08/2014 it is come to notice that APS personnel are un-necessarily being harassed badly by DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad. As per AHQ letter they should be given ESM Identity card. The Officer of DSSA Board had wrongly conveyed information to the Ahmedabad Mirror News and stated that APS pers are not authorized to ESM card. APS personnel are part of regular Army. You should come to know that they are not coming from Pakistan. When Govt of India, Ministry of Defence is ready to give ESM status, who bloody you are to refuse and denying to issue ESM Card?

Aug 27, 2014

NON ISSUE ESM IDENTITY CARD TO EX ARMY POSTAL SERVICE PERSONNEL

From : Ex Warrant Officer J D Patel

Sir, Kindly refer Ahmedabad Mirror News to day, Page No 2 of News Paper (Dated 28/08/2014). Regarding ESM status to ex army Postal Service personnel Officer of DSSA Board, Ahmadabad had conveyed wrong information to the Ahmadabad Mirror News.

We are entitled to ESM card vide Govt of India Ministry of Defense (Deptt of Ex Servicemen Welfare) letter No 1(9)/2010/D(Res-1) dated 20/21 Jul 2011. The Instructions are very clear.

I have done service in Army Postal service 17 Years 06 Months.
baljit

Aug 22, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF ENTITLED AREARS OF MACP AND BCA

Respected Sir
I, No 3389974M Ex Hav Baljit Singh retired from Sikh Regt on 01 Apr 2011. Sir after retirent MACP HAS BEEN GRANTED TO ME. The arears for the period after retirement has been credited to my account by the PCDA ALLAHABAD. But the arear for the period from 01 oct 2010 to 31 March 2011 (while serving in the Army) which was the responsibility of Records to credit the arears, has not been credit to me till the time.

SECONDLY. Sir I was posted to IMTRAT Bhutan from Aug 04 to Sep 06. From 01 Jan 06 BCA has increased by 11% which was not credited to me. because it was published after my despatch frim bhutan to india. So I m entitled for increased for the period from 01 Jan 06 to 25 Sep 06.

Sir, many times I have written the letters to CRO Records and PAO (OR) and also many times requested to concerned officers on telephone but noone ready to solve my genuine problem. I have also submitted a letter to OIC Records The SIKH Regt Ramgarh Cantt but out put is Nill. Sir I have tired from the same.

Sir please look the matter seriously and do the needful action.

Yours Truly,

Ex Hsv Baljit Singh s/o Surjan Singh
VPO - SINGH BHAGWANT PUR
DIST - ROPAR (PUNJAB)
PIN - 140108

MOBILE NUMBER - 09855921093

Apr 4, 2014

EX SERVICEMEN STATUS NOT GIVEN TO EX APS PERSONNEL WHIO HAD SERVED MORE THEN 15 YEARS SERVICE IN ARMY

Are you blind and deaf ? since so many years We all Ex Army Postal service personnel approaching various authorities for EX servicemen status but the status not given to us. why no one is coming forward to help us ?.

What is our fault to serve mote then 15 years service in Army. please state clearly so that a person while enrollment in Army will 10000 time think to go in Army Postal Service or note. DSSA Gujarat Ahmadabad is not giving Ex servicemen Identity cards as issued to all ex servicemen of APS. Due to this problem we frequently visiting DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmadabad but return with empty hand.

We approached so many authority but no one going to help Ex Army Postal Service Personnel. My Army No is 8371614-H EX Warrant Officer J D Patel.
Rajamanickkamamani

#539/4,7thStreet,
South Colony,
ICF, Chennai-600038
Email.id- rajamanickkammani@gmail.com.

OIC SIGNAL RECORDS,(NER GROUP)
JABALPUR (MP),
PIN-482 001

Sub: EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE-PUBLICATION OF PART II ORDER Ex No.14219572W LANC NAIK RAJAMANICCKAM MANI- Reg
Ref: DSSC Board Chennai Letter No.2321/2013/A3, Dt.03.05.2013

I have already submitted all the required documents for the marriage declaration and PT-II Publication for my wife and daughter as my NOK with the letter mentioned above. I am waiting for the reply still. Kindly refer SIGNAL RECORDS LETTER No. P/14219572/ T7B /WEL/NER dated 12, MAY 1992 and ICF Ex SERVICEMEN WELFARE ASSOCIATION LETTER No. ICF/EX/SMWA/GW/05 Dated 03, Aug 2005.
Kindly request you to consider this as a special case and do the favorable early action with an intimation through the DSSC Board, Chennai. The same is required for my wife Welfare and for daughter further education, Please.
An early favorable action is requested.

Thanking you Sir,

Yours Faithfully,

Rajamanickkam Mani
25, DEC, 2013
Jaydeep Das

Dec 1, 2013

Non-Receipt of CSD Smart Cards

I am an ex-sergeant of the IAF, my Service No. is 700336-K and my DoD is 31 May 2005.

I have applied for CSD Smart Cards on date 28 Dec 2011 vide Application No. 0306140 at CSD Canteen, Air Force Station, PURNEA (Bihar).

While applying, I have deposited my "Serving Smart Cards" too.

But till date, I have not received my CSD Smart Cards (For Ex-Serviceman).

It is therefore requested that necessary action may please be taken in this regards.

Jaydeep Das
Mob: 9798720838, EMail: jaydeep.das.336@gmail.com
ramanankaps

Nov 20, 2013

ECHS FACILITIES TO APS PERSONNEL

Fresh letter has been issued by ECHS based on the MoD OM No.1(9)/2010/D (Res-I) dt. 10th April, 2013, that the medical facilities under ECHS will be extended to Ex-APS personnel who have served 6 months of service prior to 14th April 1987 in the Army, provided they should fulfill the twin condition of ESM and to draw government pension. Happy day APS veterans.

CBSE Class 12 board exams - ENGLISH CORE
    SIR, I have got very very less marks in english as I...
    customercare---honda2wheelersindia.com - Bad services from Honda
    Honda Shine 125F makes noise like truck.Fully unsatisfied...
    Tata Sky - ERROR.2
    MY TATA SKY I.D.1086952320 IN THE NAME OF T.CHANDRA...
    Aircel - Deduction of money automatically
    Respected sir/madam Today at 9.15am aircel automatically...
    Symphony - NON PERFORMANCE OF PRODUCT
    DEAR SIR, WE HAVE PURCHASED SYMPHONY AIR COOLER STORM...
    sbi po recruitment - Not able to complete the payment
    Hi Madam/Sir, I am unable to make payment despite many...
    Make My Trip - E ticket not received
    Dear Aankita, Greetings from MakeMyTrip!! We were...
    CBSE - Revaluation in Chemistry, Physics, English
    I have got unexpectedly low marks in Chemistry,Physics...
    DTC - Bus service not good
    I am a regular passenger of bus 717. Till may first week...
    abd teleshop - REALLY A FRAUD COMPANY
    I got a call from 08451944617 on 9/4/2016 similarly like...