EX serviceman welfare DGR

Consumer complaints and reviews about EX serviceman welfare DGR

gullalasrinivas

Jul 9, 2015

Non Recognition of Technical & Professional Qualifications

Sub : Non Recognition of Technical & Professional Qualifications – reg.
Ref : Deptt. of Tech Edn. Ltr no.F-36-19/75/t-2(Annx-8) dtd 26/05/77 &
Indian gazette notification dated 05/11/83 para 530.

Have great pleasure in introducing my self as a retired Indian Naval person as Chief Mech(R) officer after having served the nation for over a period of twenty years from 01 Jan 1989 to 31 Jan 2009 in various capacities in the field of electronic warfare /navigational equipment. Presently I am working as Assistant Manager( Instrumentation) for the past more than five and half years in Dredging Corporation of India ltd, a PSU under the administrative control of shipping ministry, GOI.
According to the Deptt of Tech education letter cited above under reference and inline with the promotion policy of Dredging Corporation of India Ltd , I am eligible for the next promotion i.e Deputy Manager as I have completed required length of service during 2014 itself .
Department of Technical Education which promulgates that the person with 10 years of relevant inline experience is to be considered as Engineering Graduate in the particular discipline. Though the copies of above said Ministry of Education & Social Welfare (Deptt. Of Education Technical) were circulated to all the Govt. of India / State Govt / State Public Service Commission etc. The above subsequently published in Gazette of India and NCO code book the same is not being honored due to some unknown reasons by Dredging Corporation of India, a PSU of GOI undertaking. Due to which an impediment to my future carrier though I have experience in appropriate field for more than 15 years in Indian Navy & Dredging Corporation of India put together.
It was clarified to the management together with the copy of afore said letter, duly attested by Asst. Superintendent, HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi. And also copies of the verdict of Central Administrative Tribunal in many occasions in the year 2012, 2013 & 2014 were also submitted to the Management of DCI in support of my precise claim for promotion from the year 2013 according to the DCI promotion policy.
For information , our organization set an qualification requirement of my ex-rank i.e Chief Artificer/Mechnician (Mechanical) for the post of Managerr (Technical) in their previous and latest recruitment notice.
Hence, I humbly request your good self to intervene in the matter of honoring the Govt. of India , Ministry of Education & Social Welfare (Deptt. Of Education Technical) circular and GOI Gazette cited above under reference.
In anticipation of Justice,

Gullala Srinivas
Asst. Manager (Inst)
Rajbali Singh

Jul 3, 2015

NON ISSUE OF CERTIFICATE FOR MY SON TO AVAIL DEFENSE QUOTA IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE IN GUJARAT

JAI HIND
I 738935 EX SGT MANISH KUMAR from Air Force approached ZSB Vadodara for a certificate of my son to avail Defense quota in educational Institution of Gujarat.But they have refused to give such certificate stating that I am not Gujarati and i will not be permitted to avail such facility.where as my parent ZSB is vadodara only, as per all the valid documents from Air Force .They are asking a domicile certificate which can not be possible before ten year of stay in Gujarat.Means all the precious days of our serving as duty bound soldier has gone in vain .I am Indian and I can proudly say that all the facility of a soldier i should get in all over the country.Please resolve my problem and suitable instruction may be given to all the ZSB.
Yours Faithfully
Manish Kumar
A-8 AAkruti Duplex
Behind Air force Makarpura
Baroda
PIN-390014
Rintu@123

Jun 11, 2015

clearification registration at zilla sainik board

I am 771106-R ex- sergeant pradeep Kumar . Retired from IAF on 31/05/2015. As per service and pension record my native place is Sarkaghat, Distt-Mandi(H.P). Currently i am staying on rent at chandigarh due to my children education and search of job.I have got all the valid documents from IAF (i.e. discharge book, discharge certificte, dependent certificate, dependend card and letter to zilla sainik board for registration). My PPO is still awaited and likely to be received within 15 days. I have approached zilla sainik board hamirpur on 11 jun 15 for registration as the address mentioned on the letter given by my last unit was of that zilla sainik board where as my distt is nearby mandi. Hamirpur is nearer to me than my own distt mandi. Zilla sainik board hamirpur told me that they can not registerd in their distt and without PPO. My i requset you to cleafy the following:-
(1) Can i registered without PPO. I have all other documents of discharge.
(2) Can zilla sainik board chandigarh issue me indent for purchase of refrigrator/washing machine as i aim in urgent requirement of these as i am staying at chandigarh.
(3)Can i get myself registerd at hamirpur zilla sainik board which is nearer to me than mandi.

Its my humble request to clearify the registration procedure and indent procedure in case exserviceman does not stay at his home town and do job at other place. Thanks
Rintu@123

Jun 11, 2015

clearificationregardingTreatment under ECHS scheme

I am 771106-R ex- sergeant pradeep Kumar . Retired from IAF on 31/05/2015.As per service and pension record my native place is Sarkaghat, Distt-Mandi(H.P). Currently i am staying on rent at chandigarh due to my children education and search of job .My ECHS falls at sarkaghat as per my service document .I approached sarkaghat for activation of smart card, they told me to make a mannual copy of each card by paying 15 rupees each from printing press and get it registered at their clinic on 10 Jun 15 . I followed their instructions and get it registered. I have informed them that right now i stay in chandigarh.
I just want to clarify that as i am holding latest samrt card, can i get treatment at chandigarh, if required.If not then what is the use of issuing these smart, if i have to go to my home town for treatment and come back to chandigarh which is 180 kms one way.Please clearify,
z.tawheed

May 18, 2015

attomonyus

i attomonyus ,po my nattive place in district-chapra, it comes under zilla sainik kalyan karyalaya,chapra but, i am settle
i district- patna for children education. for permanentaly. i made resedential certificate, adhar card, and pension transfer.
i went to zilla sainik karyalaya for my child welfare Dependent certificate issue from zilla sainik karyalaya district-patna.,Bihar
zilla sainik padadhikari patna refused to see my welfare. he told you are still under chapra zilla sainik karyalaya.
but, i told i am settle, nowin patna permanent resedence patna .zilla sainik karyalaya told, i will not help you.For
because, this dependent certificate, i have to produce Bihar combined exam 2015 and coming year other exam.
kindly make easy rule for issue of dependent certificate by affidavit by notary public showing discharge book and producing
pressent permanent address in same bihar state Ex service man of bihar. kindly make easy rule for ex seviceman welfare
urgently. because from ,old rule our family and children is suffering. kindly issue circulor to zilla saink board iin right to information act.
i request to you kindly do as soon as possible. Bihar zilla sainik board not helping us.specisally zilla sainik karyalaya, patna, Bihar
Thanking you,. your obidient. Ex service man.
simrita jaisingh

May 15, 2015

taken money for govt job

An sweeper who is enroled as a government servant and even his wife.. He told us that he will take retirement and wll allot his job to us and have taken 5 lakhs from us.. today almost its one year but he never gve any job.. and if v ask for the money he says i will not gve and even he sales the csd canteens good outside in the ahmednagar market and leads to 20% commission so pls help us to recover our money ... orelse pls suggest any query how to tackle with this cheater... even her wife is a big cheater she too works in csd canteen but v dont know his unit no and card no pls if possible pls help us to find out his card no so that v can raise a complaint to the general mmanager... as he is a poen but he has his 2 bunglows and a luxirious cars.... And if v say wll complaint to the police he says i will gve money to the police and u will be in agreat trouble..

so have no other option pls help us pls....

May 10, 2015

GADDARO KO SAJAMILE

NON ISSUE OF EX SERVICEMEN IDENTITY CARDS TO EX APS PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD. GADDARO KO SAJA MILE
We all have served more then 15 years in Army Postal service but DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad is not issuing ESM I Cards to us.
Our problem since so many years not solved. all tigers while talking favour us but while action they acting like fox Tigers bacame fox is very very irregular. AS PER MILITARY RULE, THOSE WHO HAD SERVED ONLY FIVE YEARS ARE TREATED AS EX SERVICEMEN WHILE WE ALL HAVE DONE JOB MORE THEN 15 YEARS BUT DSSA BOARD GUJARAT NOT GIVING ESM IDENTITY CARDS.

GADDARO KO SAJA MILE.
z.tawheed

May 8, 2015

zilla sainik board/patna/chhapra

i am z.tawheed,my native place in chhapra[saran],Bihar.but, i am settle in district-patna, regarding exam B.C.E.C.E[ 2015 for our child to attend exam in SMQ qota
,i have to take Dependent certificate from Zilla sainik board, but if child take birth after release, i have to dive birth certificate to zilla sainik board
,chhapra, if two certificate not have acording to addess written in discharge book, zilla sainik is takjing to much rule and not making dependent certificate
like that if, iam going to zilla sainik board district patna, Danapur, and ,i am shoing recedential certificate from sdo patna and adhar cardfrom patna address
zilla sainik boaRD NOT ATTENDIG MY APPLICATION,AND TELLING, IAM ONLY FOR PATNA AND NALANDA, YOUR ZILLA SAINIK BOARD

IS CHHAPRA. CHENGE YOUR ADDRESS IN DISCHARGEBOOK URGENTLY, IF IM SETTLE IN PATNA LAST 20 YRS ,I MADE ADHAR CARD/ RECEDENTIAK CERTIFICATE FOM PATNA,ACCORDING TO MY SETTLEMENT ADDRESS NOT AS PER DISCHARGEBOOK WRITTEN ADDRESS DISCHARGEBOOK IS ONLY FOR PROVING EX SERVICEMAN
zILLA SAINIK BOARD IS MADE FOR HELPING EX SERVICEMAN BUT NOW DAYS ZILLA SAINIK BOARD CREATING BIG PROBLEM NOT HELPING, IN DIRECT
ASKIND dONATON. I REQUEST TO B.C.E.C.E AND ZIKKA SAINIK BOARD WEFARE, THAT REMOVE RULE FOR ISSUING DEPENDENT
CERTIFICATE FROM EX SERVICEMAN ZIKKA SAINIK BOARD. ZIKKA SAINIK BOARD NOT HELPING IF ADDRESS RECEDENTIAL CHENGE AND NOT CHENGE IN DISCHARGE BOOK CREATING BIG PROBLEM FOR EX SERVICEMAN.
KINDLY REMOVE THIS RULE/ OTHERWISE ISSUE OF DEPENDENT CERTIFICATE FROM RESTTKEMENT ADDRESS CIVIL AUTHORITY
BY ,IF YOU ARE IN VIKKEGE ISSUEING CERTIFICATE BY MUKHIYA, IF WE ARE IN CITY ISSUEING OF DEPENDENT CERTIFICATE BY WARD PARSHAD/ SDO.
KINDLY CORRECT THIS PROBLEM URGENTKY AND HELP TO bIHAR EX SERVICEMAN , AND ALS DO FACILITY ON LINE EASILY. THANKING FOR YOUR HELP.
Jhala Rajendrasingh

Apr 24, 2015

NOT COUNTING OF ARMY SRVICE FOR PENSIONERY BENIFIT AND FIX BASIC ACCORDINGLY BY INDIAN RAILWAY(WR)

Hon.sir, I am ex-army no 14505677, cfn, Jhala Rajendrasingh, ex-servicemen identity card no GUJ02/001804 and have grocery smart card no GB05020731701600Z00, Retired pensioner of Indian Railway as station-manager(WR) Rajkot division, date of retirement 31/10/2012. I had served army from 1971 to 1977. Joined Indian railway(WR) of Rajkot Division from ex-servicemen quota in 1988. For counting of military service for pensionery benifit as per rule Railway appointing authority while or at the time of appointment must ask in writing.Railway had violated the rule and never asked in wrting till date. Instead of accepting violation of rule they wasted time for inquiring with EME Records, Secunderabad and at the eve of retirement repplied that I had not obted with in prescribed period. Actually prescribed period of three months starts after asking for option in writig which was not followed by Railway. Even till date in Rajkot division this rule is being violated and all ex-men serving are waiting for pay protaction. Requested to help in achieve justice. My present address: Jhala Rajendrasingh, 501-somnath height,himmatnagar-5, near st'xavier school, Jamnagar-361008. mobile no 9825619518.
selvaraj.v

32/58-C3 Shanthi Nagar
Mettupalayam (Post)
Coimbatore (Distt)
Tamil Nadu PIN-641301

1. I above named indl retired from service on 31 Dec 2013 (A/N). at the time of retirement I was as NCO (HMT) and was applied canteen smart card and recd the same through Extension Counter Golden Palm ESM Canteen Coimbatore during the month of March. Thereafter I had been promoted as Hony Nb Sub wef 26 Jan 2014 vide EME Records letter No 1506/T-3/RD-2014/CA-4 dt 29 Jan 2014 and application receipt No SE 1804093.
2. I was applied for new smart card as a Hony Nb Sub (JCO Category) on 10 Mar 2014 through Extension Counter Golden Palm ESM Canteen Coimbatore-18, more over six months canteen smart card has not been recd. I was approached the canteen Manager/dealing clerk periodically, but there is no response/action taken for issue of smart card.

3. In view of the above, you are requested to instruct the canteen Manager to obtain the canteen smart card at the earliest to avail the canteen facilities please.

E mail ID :- selvarajmtp14@gmail.com
Mob No :- 09443836455
kishorBhole

Sep 16, 2014

ROG-CSD CIMS against ESM pre1996 Quota

Sir,All IAF Sergeants/Corporals/Navy-Petty Officers are given Army-Sepoy"Quota"at CSD/ECHS & Paid PB-1pension ,inspite-PB2 ? The Army showing FAKE-Rank of Lance-Naik to Equl-as Havildar , under which Law / Authy ? All 3 Services have seperate Laws & Ranks + Qualificatios , moreover no one is NDA-Alumni as OR-Combatants ? Reply & take N/Action & do not Lower the national Dignity & Morals of Vetarans ...!!! Sergeant(SNCO)617279 - Kishore Bhole -NGO/Pune. Mob-09423360365.
Palaskar R. B

Sep 6, 2014

Wages to ESM in DGR Security

Sir, In Maharashtra some ESM serving in DGR susponsed security agency. They do not get pay of following
1. Over time
2. Public Holiday
3.Leave as per labour act
Sir pl check and info to ESM Security Guard

Aug 29, 2014

non issue of ex servicemen identity cards by DSSA Board Ahmedabad

FROM ; EX Warrant Officer J D Patel

Sir, Regarding wrong information conveyed by the Officer of DSSA Board we will very soon personally report to Cantonment Incharge Officer and show the cutting paper copy of Ahmedabad Mirror News dated 27 Aug 2012 (Page No 2). We will also produce the documents in which ESM status awarded by Army HQ.

I do not understand why the Officer had conveyed wrong information to Ahmerdabad Mirror by hiding Ministry of Defense Order etc.

Really Bhagvan Bachaye is Des Ko. . . . Ministry of defence is ready to give with both hands while DSSA Board Ahmedabad is refusing to give ESM Identity cards to Ex APS Personnel. We maximum have done job more then 15 years service in Army. Fauz Ko Majak Banadiya.. Very shame.

Aug 28, 2014

non issue of ex servicemen identity cards by DSSA Board Ahmedabad

Sir with due respect it is submitted that as per the ahmedabad mirror news dated 27/08/2014 it is come to notice that APS personnel are un-necessarily being harassed badly by DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad. As per AHQ letter they should be given ESM Identity card. The Officer of DSSA Board had wrongly conveyed information to the Ahmedabad Mirror News and stated that APS pers are not authorized to ESM card. APS personnel are part of regular Army. You should come to know that they are not coming from Pakistan. When Govt of India, Ministry of Defence is ready to give ESM status, who bloody you are to refuse and denying to issue ESM Card?

Aug 27, 2014

NON ISSUE ESM IDENTITY CARD TO EX ARMY POSTAL SERVICE PERSONNEL

From : Ex Warrant Officer J D Patel

Sir, Kindly refer Ahmedabad Mirror News to day, Page No 2 of News Paper (Dated 28/08/2014). Regarding ESM status to ex army Postal Service personnel Officer of DSSA Board, Ahmadabad had conveyed wrong information to the Ahmadabad Mirror News.

We are entitled to ESM card vide Govt of India Ministry of Defense (Deptt of Ex Servicemen Welfare) letter No 1(9)/2010/D(Res-1) dated 20/21 Jul 2011. The Instructions are very clear.

I have done service in Army Postal service 17 Years 06 Months.
baljit

Aug 22, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF ENTITLED AREARS OF MACP AND BCA

Respected Sir
I, No 3389974M Ex Hav Baljit Singh retired from Sikh Regt on 01 Apr 2011. Sir after retirent MACP HAS BEEN GRANTED TO ME. The arears for the period after retirement has been credited to my account by the PCDA ALLAHABAD. But the arear for the period from 01 oct 2010 to 31 March 2011 (while serving in the Army) which was the responsibility of Records to credit the arears, has not been credit to me till the time.

SECONDLY. Sir I was posted to IMTRAT Bhutan from Aug 04 to Sep 06. From 01 Jan 06 BCA has increased by 11% which was not credited to me. because it was published after my despatch frim bhutan to india. So I m entitled for increased for the period from 01 Jan 06 to 25 Sep 06.

Sir, many times I have written the letters to CRO Records and PAO (OR) and also many times requested to concerned officers on telephone but noone ready to solve my genuine problem. I have also submitted a letter to OIC Records The SIKH Regt Ramgarh Cantt but out put is Nill. Sir I have tired from the same.

Sir please look the matter seriously and do the needful action.

Yours Truly,

Ex Hsv Baljit Singh s/o Surjan Singh
VPO - SINGH BHAGWANT PUR
DIST - ROPAR (PUNJAB)
PIN - 140108

MOBILE NUMBER - 09855921093

Apr 4, 2014

EX SERVICEMEN STATUS NOT GIVEN TO EX APS PERSONNEL WHIO HAD SERVED MORE THEN 15 YEARS SERVICE IN ARMY

Are you blind and deaf ? since so many years We all Ex Army Postal service personnel approaching various authorities for EX servicemen status but the status not given to us. why no one is coming forward to help us ?.

What is our fault to serve mote then 15 years service in Army. please state clearly so that a person while enrollment in Army will 10000 time think to go in Army Postal Service or note. DSSA Gujarat Ahmadabad is not giving Ex servicemen Identity cards as issued to all ex servicemen of APS. Due to this problem we frequently visiting DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmadabad but return with empty hand.

We approached so many authority but no one going to help Ex Army Postal Service Personnel. My Army No is 8371614-H EX Warrant Officer J D Patel.
Rajamanickkamamani

#539/4,7thStreet,
South Colony,
ICF, Chennai-600038
Email.id- rajamanickkammani@gmail.com.

OIC SIGNAL RECORDS,(NER GROUP)
JABALPUR (MP),
PIN-482 001

Sub: EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE-PUBLICATION OF PART II ORDER Ex No.14219572W LANC NAIK RAJAMANICCKAM MANI- Reg
Ref: DSSC Board Chennai Letter No.2321/2013/A3, Dt.03.05.2013

I have already submitted all the required documents for the marriage declaration and PT-II Publication for my wife and daughter as my NOK with the letter mentioned above. I am waiting for the reply still. Kindly refer SIGNAL RECORDS LETTER No. P/14219572/ T7B /WEL/NER dated 12, MAY 1992 and ICF Ex SERVICEMEN WELFARE ASSOCIATION LETTER No. ICF/EX/SMWA/GW/05 Dated 03, Aug 2005.
Kindly request you to consider this as a special case and do the favorable early action with an intimation through the DSSC Board, Chennai. The same is required for my wife Welfare and for daughter further education, Please.
An early favorable action is requested.

Thanking you Sir,

Yours Faithfully,

Rajamanickkam Mani
25, DEC, 2013
Jaydeep Das

Dec 1, 2013

Non-Receipt of CSD Smart Cards

I am an ex-sergeant of the IAF, my Service No. is 700336-K and my DoD is 31 May 2005.

I have applied for CSD Smart Cards on date 28 Dec 2011 vide Application No. 0306140 at CSD Canteen, Air Force Station, PURNEA (Bihar).

While applying, I have deposited my "Serving Smart Cards" too.

But till date, I have not received my CSD Smart Cards (For Ex-Serviceman).

It is therefore requested that necessary action may please be taken in this regards.

Jaydeep Das
Mob: 9798720838, EMail: jaydeep.das.336@gmail.com
ramanankaps

Nov 20, 2013

ECHS FACILITIES TO APS PERSONNEL

Fresh letter has been issued by ECHS based on the MoD OM No.1(9)/2010/D (Res-I) dt. 10th April, 2013, that the medical facilities under ECHS will be extended to Ex-APS personnel who have served 6 months of service prior to 14th April 1987 in the Army, provided they should fulfill the twin condition of ESM and to draw government pension. Happy day APS veterans.

Sep 7, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD TO EX ARMY POSTAL SERVICE PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD

SIR, STILL DSSA BOARD GUHARAT AHMEDABAD IS NOT ISSUING IDENTITY CADS TO EX ARMY POSTSAL SERVICE PERSONNEL. WHERE AS THE SAME HAS BEEN ISSUE BY ALL OVER INDIA EXCEPT GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD.

SIR, WHETHER THE RULE FOR GUJARAT IS SEPARATE ? THIS STATE IS NOT PART OF INDIA ? THEN WHY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD IS NOT ISSUING IDENTITY CARD TO EX APS PERSONNEL ? WE HAVE DONE JOB IN ARMY MORE THEN 15 YEARS AND GOT MEDALS. WE ARE NOT DEMANDING PENSION BUT ONLY DEMANDING IDENTITY CARDS AS ISSUE TO OTHER EX ARMY PERSONEL

SIR SHOULD WE FILE CASE IN COURT ? I HAVE DONE JOB IN ARMY FROM 21 JAN 1987 TO 31 AUG 2004. MY ARMY NO IS 8371614 H EX WARRANT OFFICER JD PATEL. IN OLD PICTURE/CINEMA A SCENE COMES THAT A SEPOY CAME BACK FROM ARMY ON PENSION. DUE TO WAR INJURY IS WALKING ON ONE LEG. HE IS APPROACHING VARIOUS AUTHORITIES FOR PENSION BUT AUTHORITY TREATING LIKE BARKING DOG. THE SAME SITUATION WE ARE FEELING. WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO ? WE ARE SEEKING GOOD ADVISE FROM YOU FOR FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS MATTER.

Sep 2, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD TO EX APS PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT6 AHMEDABAD

1. with due respect I again brought to your notice that DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad is not issuing Identity card to Ex APS personnel. To day on 02/09/2013 we five Ex Warrant Officer of APS Corps met with concern authority of DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad and requested to issue Identity cards as issued to all ex Army personnel. But they denied to fulfill our requirement and told as under :-

(a) those who repatriated to civil department of post from Army Postal Service Corps and still in service are not entitled to
issue Identity card

(b) After retirement from civil department of post Identity card can be issued till time wait

(c) They told in 6 months service prior to 14 Apr 1987 in Army Postal Service is necessary.

2. I have done service wef 21 January 1987 to 31 Aug 2004. (Service done 17 years 06 months) My Army No is 8371614-H Ex Warrant Officer J D Patel.

3. Kindly Justify. Even ex Army personnel are also doing job in Banks, Railway, Post Offices etc but why injustice with Army Postal service personnel is not understood.

4. We are under Age 55 to more then 65 years. All are awaiting for justice.

Aug 24, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD

Sir, Now order of Army Head Quarters is very clear, favourable and permitted in recent order available on Net that those enrolled in Army Prior to 14 Apr 1987 are treated as Ex Servicemen but DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad is not issuing Identity Cards to Ex Army Postal Service personnel we all requesting them frequently and returned with empty handed.
ramanankaps

Aug 20, 2013

Granting of ESM Status to Army Postal Service Personnel

Dear Ex-APS veterans, Dept of ESW, ND have approved status of APS pers of Ex-Servicemen vide their letters and Gazette from GoI from July 2011 iteself. If any one did not know about this sofar, please approach your nearest Sainik Welfare Office. regards
Majaor jai Singh

Jul 18, 2013

Major Grievances

Dear Respected Sir,

With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention towards Refer to MOD (Ministry Of Defense) letter no. 1(B) 2009/D/ (POL) dated 17/01/2013.
The Govt of India, Vide letter under reference , has enhanced the pension of Majors Who retired between 01/01/1996 & 01/01/2006 Make it on par with
Lt COL .it is a welcome step, but it has created more anomalies as as described below :

1.) Pension of Major has been increased and brought at par with Lt. Col (TS) with a condition that a Major should have put in 21 years commissioned service.

2.) They have consider nothing about those Major’s who have put in less than 21 years commissioned service but more than 35 years pensionable service.

3.) Govt. is also silence about the Veteran Major who returned before 1990 when time scale Lt. Col. Was not in vogue at that time.

4.) All Major’s retiree’s before 1990 they have even commanded infantry BN. In the absence of Lt. Col. / CO. of the BN, and fought 1962 war, 1965 war , 1971 and 1984 Blue Star Operation. They all have totally left out for this financial benefit which they have given to major putting 21 years commissioned service.

5) The pension difference between Major between with 21 years commissioned service and other is approx. Rs14000/- to Rs15000/- per month including DA

6)Apart from the above a JCO who has been given rank (Hony. Capt.) who is a ranks Junior to Major the difference in pension is Rs. 2060. This does not look justifiable at all.

7) In view of the above factors Govt. Of India (M.O.D) should give – hearing to the grievances of all retired major and should reconsidered their grivances.

There fore would request to Ministry Of Defense kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps.

I pray for an urgent action and seek your kind assistance, for which we shall always be grateful. We thank you in advance for your kind action in this regard.

Thanks+ Kind Regards

Yours truly,

Maj. Jai Singh (RTD) C/O Sainik Marble

Pahra Road Panchrukhi The Palampur Kangra H.P 176103

Reliance Wipod Pro3 - Network week
    I am using reliance pro3 wipod device no. 7498975237...
    PACE - Driver Attitude and lack of Customer Service
    Dear Sir, Today I was attempting to go home down...
    anganwadi - missbehaving & missguide
    Respected Sir/Madam With due respected i want to inform...
    josaa - fee not refund
    csab 2015 and JOSAA - no fee refund Please give a...
    snapdeal - Dell and snapdeal
    my snapdeal order no10081251651 I have brought Dell...
    REal love spell caster +91-9887362961 - The true spell caster whom you can trust
    Hello friends, if you are looking for true and real love...
    Ibps - Could not print application
    Dear Sir/Madam, I applied for LIC ADO 2015 on the last...
    Bharat Petroleum - petrol pump fraud
    How Fraud at bharat Petrol Pump in front of magarpatta...
    Hitachi AC - stealing of dispaly unit by service center
    To Head Service Sep 2 at 3:02 PM Dear Mr...
    12135 - Payment done through online but the connection is nt still...
    I payed my bill through online.bt still I am unable to...