EX serviceman welfare DGR

32/58-C3 Shanthi Nagar
Mettupalayam (Post)
Coimbatore (Distt)
Tamil Nadu PIN-641301

1. I above named indl retired from service on 31 Dec 2013 (A/N). at the time of retirement I was as NCO (HMT) and was applied canteen smart card and recd the same through Extension Counter Golden Palm ESM Canteen Coimbatore during the month of March. Thereafter I had been promoted as Hony Nb Sub wef 26 Jan 2014 vide EME Records letter No 1506/T-3/RD-2014/CA-4 dt 29 Jan 2014 and application receipt No SE 1804093.
2. I was applied for new smart card as a Hony Nb Sub (JCO Category) on 10 Mar 2014 through Extension Counter Golden Palm ESM Canteen Coimbatore-18, more over six months canteen smart card has not been recd. I was approached the canteen Manager/dealing clerk periodically, but there is no response/action taken for issue of smart card.

3. In view of the above, you are requested to instruct the canteen Manager to obtain the canteen smart card at the earliest to avail the canteen facilities please.

E mail ID :- selvarajmtp14@gmail.com
Mob No :- 09443836455
kishorBhole

Sep 16, 2014

ROG-CSD CIMS against ESM pre1996 Quota

Sir,All IAF Sergeants/Corporals/Navy-Petty Officers are given Army-Sepoy"Quota"at CSD/ECHS & Paid PB-1pension ,inspite-PB2 ? The Army showing FAKE-Rank of Lance-Naik to Equl-as Havildar , under which Law / Authy ? All 3 Services have seperate Laws & Ranks + Qualificatios , moreover no one is NDA-Alumni as OR-Combatants ? Reply & take N/Action & do not Lower the national Dignity & Morals of Vetarans ...!!! Sergeant(SNCO)617279 - Kishore Bhole -NGO/Pune. Mob-09423360365.
Palaskar R. B

Sep 6, 2014

Wages to ESM in DGR Security

Sir, In Maharashtra some ESM serving in DGR susponsed security agency. They do not get pay of following
1. Over time
2. Public Holiday
3.Leave as per labour act
Sir pl check and info to ESM Security Guard

Aug 29, 2014

non issue of ex servicemen identity cards by DSSA Board Ahmedabad

FROM ; EX Warrant Officer J D Patel

Sir, Regarding wrong information conveyed by the Officer of DSSA Board we will very soon personally report to Cantonment Incharge Officer and show the cutting paper copy of Ahmedabad Mirror News dated 27 Aug 2012 (Page No 2). We will also produce the documents in which ESM status awarded by Army HQ.

I do not understand why the Officer had conveyed wrong information to Ahmerdabad Mirror by hiding Ministry of Defense Order etc.

Really Bhagvan Bachaye is Des Ko. . . . Ministry of defence is ready to give with both hands while DSSA Board Ahmedabad is refusing to give ESM Identity cards to Ex APS Personnel. We maximum have done job more then 15 years service in Army. Fauz Ko Majak Banadiya.. Very shame.

Aug 28, 2014

non issue of ex servicemen identity cards by DSSA Board Ahmedabad

Sir with due respect it is submitted that as per the ahmedabad mirror news dated 27/08/2014 it is come to notice that APS personnel are un-necessarily being harassed badly by DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad. As per AHQ letter they should be given ESM Identity card. The Officer of DSSA Board had wrongly conveyed information to the Ahmedabad Mirror News and stated that APS pers are not authorized to ESM card. APS personnel are part of regular Army. You should come to know that they are not coming from Pakistan. When Govt of India, Ministry of Defence is ready to give ESM status, who bloody you are to refuse and denying to issue ESM Card?

Aug 27, 2014

NON ISSUE ESM IDENTITY CARD TO EX ARMY POSTAL SERVICE PERSONNEL

From : Ex Warrant Officer J D Patel

Sir, Kindly refer Ahmedabad Mirror News to day, Page No 2 of News Paper (Dated 28/08/2014). Regarding ESM status to ex army Postal Service personnel Officer of DSSA Board, Ahmadabad had conveyed wrong information to the Ahmadabad Mirror News.

We are entitled to ESM card vide Govt of India Ministry of Defense (Deptt of Ex Servicemen Welfare) letter No 1(9)/2010/D(Res-1) dated 20/21 Jul 2011. The Instructions are very clear.

I have done service in Army Postal service 17 Years 06 Months.
baljit

Aug 22, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF ENTITLED AREARS OF MACP AND BCA

Respected Sir
I, No 3389974M Ex Hav Baljit Singh retired from Sikh Regt on 01 Apr 2011. Sir after retirent MACP HAS BEEN GRANTED TO ME. The arears for the period after retirement has been credited to my account by the PCDA ALLAHABAD. But the arear for the period from 01 oct 2010 to 31 March 2011 (while serving in the Army) which was the responsibility of Records to credit the arears, has not been credit to me till the time.

SECONDLY. Sir I was posted to IMTRAT Bhutan from Aug 04 to Sep 06. From 01 Jan 06 BCA has increased by 11% which was not credited to me. because it was published after my despatch frim bhutan to india. So I m entitled for increased for the period from 01 Jan 06 to 25 Sep 06.

Sir, many times I have written the letters to CRO Records and PAO (OR) and also many times requested to concerned officers on telephone but noone ready to solve my genuine problem. I have also submitted a letter to OIC Records The SIKH Regt Ramgarh Cantt but out put is Nill. Sir I have tired from the same.

Sir please look the matter seriously and do the needful action.

Yours Truly,

Ex Hsv Baljit Singh s/o Surjan Singh
VPO - SINGH BHAGWANT PUR
DIST - ROPAR (PUNJAB)
PIN - 140108

MOBILE NUMBER - 09855921093

Apr 4, 2014

EX SERVICEMEN STATUS NOT GIVEN TO EX APS PERSONNEL WHIO HAD SERVED MORE THEN 15 YEARS SERVICE IN ARMY

Are you blind and deaf ? since so many years We all Ex Army Postal service personnel approaching various authorities for EX servicemen status but the status not given to us. why no one is coming forward to help us ?.

What is our fault to serve mote then 15 years service in Army. please state clearly so that a person while enrollment in Army will 10000 time think to go in Army Postal Service or note. DSSA Gujarat Ahmadabad is not giving Ex servicemen Identity cards as issued to all ex servicemen of APS. Due to this problem we frequently visiting DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmadabad but return with empty hand.

We approached so many authority but no one going to help Ex Army Postal Service Personnel. My Army No is 8371614-H EX Warrant Officer J D Patel.
Rajamanickkamamani

#539/4,7thStreet,
South Colony,
ICF, Chennai-600038
Email.id- rajamanickkammani@gmail.com.

OIC SIGNAL RECORDS,(NER GROUP)
JABALPUR (MP),
PIN-482 001

Sub: EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE-PUBLICATION OF PART II ORDER Ex No.14219572W LANC NAIK RAJAMANICCKAM MANI- Reg
Ref: DSSC Board Chennai Letter No.2321/2013/A3, Dt.03.05.2013

I have already submitted all the required documents for the marriage declaration and PT-II Publication for my wife and daughter as my NOK with the letter mentioned above. I am waiting for the reply still. Kindly refer SIGNAL RECORDS LETTER No. P/14219572/ T7B /WEL/NER dated 12, MAY 1992 and ICF Ex SERVICEMEN WELFARE ASSOCIATION LETTER No. ICF/EX/SMWA/GW/05 Dated 03, Aug 2005.
Kindly request you to consider this as a special case and do the favorable early action with an intimation through the DSSC Board, Chennai. The same is required for my wife Welfare and for daughter further education, Please.
An early favorable action is requested.

Thanking you Sir,

Yours Faithfully,

Rajamanickkam Mani
25, DEC, 2013
Jaydeep Das

Dec 1, 2013

Non-Receipt of CSD Smart Cards

I am an ex-sergeant of the IAF, my Service No. is 700336-K and my DoD is 31 May 2005.

I have applied for CSD Smart Cards on date 28 Dec 2011 vide Application No. 0306140 at CSD Canteen, Air Force Station, PURNEA (Bihar).

While applying, I have deposited my "Serving Smart Cards" too.

But till date, I have not received my CSD Smart Cards (For Ex-Serviceman).

It is therefore requested that necessary action may please be taken in this regards.

Jaydeep Das
Mob: 9798720838, EMail: jaydeep.das.336@gmail.com
ramanankaps

Nov 20, 2013

ECHS FACILITIES TO APS PERSONNEL

Fresh letter has been issued by ECHS based on the MoD OM No.1(9)/2010/D (Res-I) dt. 10th April, 2013, that the medical facilities under ECHS will be extended to Ex-APS personnel who have served 6 months of service prior to 14th April 1987 in the Army, provided they should fulfill the twin condition of ESM and to draw government pension. Happy day APS veterans.

Sep 7, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD TO EX ARMY POSTAL SERVICE PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD

SIR, STILL DSSA BOARD GUHARAT AHMEDABAD IS NOT ISSUING IDENTITY CADS TO EX ARMY POSTSAL SERVICE PERSONNEL. WHERE AS THE SAME HAS BEEN ISSUE BY ALL OVER INDIA EXCEPT GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD.

SIR, WHETHER THE RULE FOR GUJARAT IS SEPARATE ? THIS STATE IS NOT PART OF INDIA ? THEN WHY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD IS NOT ISSUING IDENTITY CARD TO EX APS PERSONNEL ? WE HAVE DONE JOB IN ARMY MORE THEN 15 YEARS AND GOT MEDALS. WE ARE NOT DEMANDING PENSION BUT ONLY DEMANDING IDENTITY CARDS AS ISSUE TO OTHER EX ARMY PERSONEL

SIR SHOULD WE FILE CASE IN COURT ? I HAVE DONE JOB IN ARMY FROM 21 JAN 1987 TO 31 AUG 2004. MY ARMY NO IS 8371614 H EX WARRANT OFFICER JD PATEL. IN OLD PICTURE/CINEMA A SCENE COMES THAT A SEPOY CAME BACK FROM ARMY ON PENSION. DUE TO WAR INJURY IS WALKING ON ONE LEG. HE IS APPROACHING VARIOUS AUTHORITIES FOR PENSION BUT AUTHORITY TREATING LIKE BARKING DOG. THE SAME SITUATION WE ARE FEELING. WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO ? WE ARE SEEKING GOOD ADVISE FROM YOU FOR FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS MATTER.

Sep 2, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD TO EX APS PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT6 AHMEDABAD

1. with due respect I again brought to your notice that DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad is not issuing Identity card to Ex APS personnel. To day on 02/09/2013 we five Ex Warrant Officer of APS Corps met with concern authority of DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad and requested to issue Identity cards as issued to all ex Army personnel. But they denied to fulfill our requirement and told as under :-

(a) those who repatriated to civil department of post from Army Postal Service Corps and still in service are not entitled to
issue Identity card

(b) After retirement from civil department of post Identity card can be issued till time wait

(c) They told in 6 months service prior to 14 Apr 1987 in Army Postal Service is necessary.

2. I have done service wef 21 January 1987 to 31 Aug 2004. (Service done 17 years 06 months) My Army No is 8371614-H Ex Warrant Officer J D Patel.

3. Kindly Justify. Even ex Army personnel are also doing job in Banks, Railway, Post Offices etc but why injustice with Army Postal service personnel is not understood.

4. We are under Age 55 to more then 65 years. All are awaiting for justice.

Aug 24, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD

Sir, Now order of Army Head Quarters is very clear, favourable and permitted in recent order available on Net that those enrolled in Army Prior to 14 Apr 1987 are treated as Ex Servicemen but DSSA Board Gujarat Ahmedabad is not issuing Identity Cards to Ex Army Postal Service personnel we all requesting them frequently and returned with empty handed.
ramanankaps

Aug 20, 2013

Granting of ESM Status to Army Postal Service Personnel

Dear Ex-APS veterans, Dept of ESW, ND have approved status of APS pers of Ex-Servicemen vide their letters and Gazette from GoI from July 2011 iteself. If any one did not know about this sofar, please approach your nearest Sainik Welfare Office. regards
Majaor jai Singh

Jul 18, 2013

Major Grievances

Dear Respected Sir,

With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention towards Refer to MOD (Ministry Of Defense) letter no. 1(B) 2009/D/ (POL) dated 17/01/2013.
The Govt of India, Vide letter under reference , has enhanced the pension of Majors Who retired between 01/01/1996 & 01/01/2006 Make it on par with
Lt COL .it is a welcome step, but it has created more anomalies as as described below :

1.) Pension of Major has been increased and brought at par with Lt. Col (TS) with a condition that a Major should have put in 21 years commissioned service.

2.) They have consider nothing about those Major’s who have put in less than 21 years commissioned service but more than 35 years pensionable service.

3.) Govt. is also silence about the Veteran Major who returned before 1990 when time scale Lt. Col. Was not in vogue at that time.

4.) All Major’s retiree’s before 1990 they have even commanded infantry BN. In the absence of Lt. Col. / CO. of the BN, and fought 1962 war, 1965 war , 1971 and 1984 Blue Star Operation. They all have totally left out for this financial benefit which they have given to major putting 21 years commissioned service.

5) The pension difference between Major between with 21 years commissioned service and other is approx. Rs14000/- to Rs15000/- per month including DA

6)Apart from the above a JCO who has been given rank (Hony. Capt.) who is a ranks Junior to Major the difference in pension is Rs. 2060. This does not look justifiable at all.

7) In view of the above factors Govt. Of India (M.O.D) should give – hearing to the grievances of all retired major and should reconsidered their grivances.

There fore would request to Ministry Of Defense kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps.

I pray for an urgent action and seek your kind assistance, for which we shall always be grateful. We thank you in advance for your kind action in this regard.

Thanks+ Kind Regards

Yours truly,

Maj. Jai Singh (RTD) C/O Sainik Marble

Pahra Road Panchrukhi The Palampur Kangra H.P 176103
premanandan

May 21, 2013

Non issue of Ex-Service man card for Ex- Army Postal service personnel by the DSSA Board

I am Ex- WO 8367870 R.Premanandan who was on deputation to army postal service and discharged and sent back to civil post from APS Centre, Kamptee (Nagpur) on 02 April 1977 in category "Cee". I was on deputation from my civil post to the Army Postal service for 7 months and 8 days as can be evidenced from my discharge certificate. Following the new amendments in Ex-service definitions, when I approached the DSSA Board, Kannur District, for obtaining Ex-service identity card, the authorities concerned informed me that they cannot right away issue the card, as they are awaiting some clarifications from the Director General of Resettlement on the issue.
In this connection I would humbly pointed out that the Ex- APS personnel who are on deputation to APS for more than six months before 14th April 1987 are considered as Ex-service men as per the OM No 1(9)/2010/D(Res) dated 20/21.07.2011 of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence(Deptt. of Ex-servicemen welfare) .This provision has been and published in Gazette Of India Extra ordinary Part 2,Section 3 sub section (1) of Govt. Of India, Ministry of personnel, public grievances and Pension as notification dated 04 October 2012 at sub para(iv) defining an ex- serviceman as quoted below.
"personnel,who were on deputation to Army postal service for more than six months prior to 14th April 1987"
I would further humbly submit that the Govt. of India, Ministry Of Defence( deptt. of Ex-service men welfare) has again reiterated the provisions once again very clearly in OM No 1(9)2010/D(Res-1) dated 10th April,2013, that the personnel who were on deputation to Army postal service for more than six (6)months prior to 14th April 1987 whould be considered as Ex- service men with all consequential benefits. This OM has been issued after taking into consideration several representations from similarly affected personnel as is stated therein.
I would appeal to the concerned authorities to take into account this grievance and grant men the favor sought for at the earliest.
major

Apr 10, 2013

date of birth in record are not same as matric cirtificte

sir ,
my name is sukhdev singh son of ex service man , and my date of birth in the service record of my father is 11-05-1979
but in the certificate metric is 11-5-1981
i have so need of dependent certificate for govt job
but zila welfare office can t gave me certificate by my document date of birth 11-5-1981
pls ...... help me and solved my problem
e mail id paryal_1981@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARDS TO EX ARMY POSTAL SERVICE PERSONNEL BY DSSA BOARD GAURAV SENANI BHAVAN AHMEDABAD GUJARAT

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD BY DSSA BOARD AHMEDABAD GUJARAT

Sir It is to intimate that DSSA Board Ahmedabad Gujarat is not issuing Identity cards to EX APS personnel. At least those who have done service more then 15 years they should be issued Identity cards. We all Ex APS personnel facing great difficulties due to non issue of I Cards by DSSA Board.
RG Elangovan

Apr 5, 2013

Issue of fresh Identity Card in place of old one due to change in facial apprearance and residentiasl address

The Exservicemen Identity Card issued by Puducherry Sainik Welfare Board is required to be changed due to change in facial appearance and change in residential address which does not match with the Election Photo I Card, Ration Card and Adhar. I requested the Sainik Welfare Board office during Dec 2012, 24 Jan 2013 and today the 5 Apr 2013. The senior official present in the office told me during my first visit and second visit that the office is not having sufficient staff and that I am to come after a month. Today that same official is informing that the policy for issue of Identity card is changed and that they are awaiting for fresh cards from Govt., and that it will take some months to implement.

Sir, I request for clarification to the information given by the official that Ex servicemen I cards are designed afresh and that the cards are under issue to all Sainik Welfare Boards centrally.

Thanks & regards
RG Elangovan
Ex SCPO

Mar 24, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD BY DSSA BOARD AHMEDABAD GUJARAT

ruby111

Mar 20, 2013

exservicemen married several timess

An army exserviceman has married four to five women illegally at krishnarajapuram,thoothukudi,tamilnadu.

No one is complaining against him.pls take severe action against him
beegam

Mar 14, 2013

about Nominee's Right

My Grand Father was Ex-Service man.He died in 1995,Grand father provide my mother's as Nominee. But she is illiterate & ignorant about the procedure want to be made for attaining benefits of Nominee.

Some Days back i got a nominee's letter from old records, i would like to know, now can i try to any thing for got benefit to my mother.

Details

Kadheeja beegam.k
beegamk@gmail.com
chitrakumanan

Mar 7, 2013

not receiving my dischage book

I No.1344150-L Ex Naik Name - Margabandhu mudaliyar palani (M.Palani) retired from army on July 1984. I have sent my discharge book to APS record office, Kamtee, Nagpur at about 5 month ago. But I am not getting my discharge book. So, I kindly request to you about my discharge book.
Thanking you sir,

Ex Naik M. Palani

Feb 21, 2013

NON ISSUE OF IDENTITY CARD BY DSSA BOARD GUJARAT AHMEDABAD

DSSA Board, Gaurav Senani Bhavan, Drive In Road, Ahmadabad (Gujarat) is not issuing Identity cards to ex Army Postal Service Personnel even though who have served more then 15 years service in Army. We are approximate 30 pers visiting frequently to DSSA Board Ahmadabad (Guj) but returning with empty hand. Now rules are very clear however they always repeatedly told us that name of Army postal service not noted in Gazette of Resettlement Board, RK Puram New Delhi. APS is the part of Army then Why they neglecting us. Is is correct answer by DSSA Board Ahmadabad ? To do service in Army for more then 15 years is a Jok ? After death in Army, they are giving full facility but came back alive then they showing Thumbs Up is it correct ? My Army No is 8371614-H Ex Warrant Officer J D Patel. Please help me. I am not demanding Pension from Army (Repeat - Not demanding Pension ) but only demanding Identity card as issued to all ex servicemen. I have done job in Army from 21 Jan 1987 to 30 Jun 2004. i.e. 17 years & 06 Months and achieved four Medals from Army. Wear 24 hrs combat dress. Now I will return all Medals to President of India along with Discharge Book. To serve in APS Corps is a crime ? Then who will come and join in APS Corps? That means we all Lacs of APS personnel have wasted so much years in Army ?

Tata Housing - Interest charged
    I, Munira M. Basrai has received an Invoice No.6410007830...
    Vodafone - VODAFONE is CHEATER
    i am frustrated for two days with vodafone, its not my...
    EPIC RESEARCH - THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL RESPONSE
    I take my complaint back and would like to say Thanks to...
    Tata Docomo Prepaid Sim Card - Block my sim
    Sir Please block my Sim . i lost my phone . My...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - Need To delete my Skill Details
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Wrongly entered my skills details.......
    281853 - lost my TNPSC One Time Registration
    Dear Sir, I lost my TNPSC One Time Registration NO and...
    GAMMON INDIA LIMITED - NON FUNCTIONING OF BROAD BAND NEAR ABOUT 7 DAYS
    Dear Sir, we are suffering from Broad Band Connection...
    HP Gas - email id corection
    I have wrongly entered my I'd as...
    snapdeal - Too Much Delay in Shipment
    Dear CC, order ID: 3168388857 | Order Placed on :...
    Pan card - Correction in name
    TO. UTI INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY & SERVICE...